Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Before we wrap up, I would like to thank you guys 下课前 我要谢谢大家
[00:03] for filling out these anonymous evaluation cards. 为我填写了这些匿名评估卡
[00:06] I found your feedback to be 我发现你们的反馈
[00:08] largely constructive and flattering, 很有建设性 恭维话也不少
[00:11] – so gracias on that. – De nada. -谢谢了 -客气啥
[00:12] You don’t have to sign your name anymore. 你以后不用署名
[00:13] Got it. 明白
[00:14] But there was one evaluation 但是有个评价写得
[00:16] that was so harsh and hurtful 及其不中听 伤人
[00:20] and racist 种族歧视
[00:22] that I took the time personally 我亲自花时间将那个字迹
[00:25] to analyze that handwriting against past exams. 与以往考试的笔迹进行核对
[00:29] And this particular coward 这位胆小鬼
[00:32] dots her “i”s with tiny, 写i上面的点时 会画个
[00:35] itty-bitty, little circles. 小小 小小的圈圈
[00:40] Isn’t that precious and cute? 这不是难得又有趣吗
[00:45] Who’s “erratic and unstable” now, 现在是谁”行为不规矩 反复无常”
[00:47] Princess Gringa? 踩过界公主[gringa为拉美西语国家对美英女性的蔑称]
[00:54] Nice day out today, isn’t it? 今天天气挺好的 是吧
[00:55] Yeah. Shoot! 是呀 糟糕
[00:59] – You forget something? – Yeah. -忘了东西? -是呀
[01:01] I forgot to stagger the timing of my exit with Shirley’s. 忘了错开和雪瑞走出教室的时间
[01:03] We both have a class across campus, and I can’t go 下节课 我们都要去学院另一边上
[01:05] that kind of distance with “ooh, that’s nice.” 我可顶不住听这么远的 “真好”
[01:08] – That’s mean. – No. -你太过分了 -不
[01:09] That’s not nice. 真不好
[01:10] I find Shirley very easy to talk to, 我觉得和雪瑞聊 不容易冷场啊
[01:13] and besides, aren’t you supposed to have, 还有 你应该是奥林匹克
[01:14] like, an Olympic gold medal in jibber-jabber? 话痨金牌得主才对啊
[01:17] Yeah, but I’m a sprinter. 对 但我是短跑型
[01:19] I’m at my best during high-speed bursts of wit. 快速连爆俏皮话是我的强项
[01:21] On a Shirley walk, 和雪瑞一起走
[01:22] I’d be winded by that stoner tree. 经过”瘾君子”树下时我就该大喘气儿了
[01:25] Hey, Britta, hi. What’s up? 布雷塔 好吗
[01:26] – Hey, Vaughn, how’s it going? – No worries. -沃恩 最近好吗 -安啦
[01:29] Interesting. ‘Cause I might be worried 真有趣 如果是我装嫩
[01:31] if I was playing hacky sack a decade too late. 扮幼稚踢沙包 我会觉得一点也不好
[01:33] My class is that way. 我要去那边上课
[01:35] All right, but I just wanted to point out 好的 但是我想指出
[01:36] that we easily walked more than 100 yards 我们轻松地走过了近百米
[01:38] with no awkward pauses, 没有尴尬冷场
[01:40] and that is the sign of a true friend. 这就是建立了真正友谊的象征
[01:42] I’m really glad that you’re not hitting on me anymore. 你不再想着泡我了 我真的很开心
[01:47] There’s the awkward pause. 尴尬的冷场
[01:54] Excuse me. Oh, sorry, ladies. 抱歉 对不起 女士们
[01:56] Professor Duncan! Professor Duncan! 邓肯教授 邓肯教授
[01:58] Sorry. Annie Edison. 对不起 我叫安妮·埃迪生
[02:01] – I’m in your 101 lecture. – Hello. -我听了您的第一课 -你好
[02:02] I’ve heard about your special psych lab. 对于您的特殊心理研究 我也有所耳闻
[02:05] – Ah. The Duncan principle. – Yes. -邓肯原理 -是的
[02:06] And I know it’s limited to second-year students, 我知道只有大二的学生才能参加
[02:08] but I had a 4.0 at Riverside High, 但我申请大学的平均分是4分[相当于百分制的90分以上]
[02:11] and I’m not looking down on this school at all, 我丝毫没有看不起这所学校的意思
[02:12] but I’m only here because of a brief addiction to pills 短暂的毒瘾 才让我沦落于此
[02:15] that I was told would help me…focus… 据说磕药可以让我更专注学业
[02:16] But they actually made me lose my scholarship and virginity. 事实却是 让我痛失奖学金和贞操
[02:19] Right. 这样啊
[02:20] If you would let me take your lab early, 如果您能让我早一年参与研究
[02:21] it would be a real feather in my transcript. 那将是我成绩单上最浓墨重彩的一笔
[02:24] Okay, I’ve actually been in this situation many times, 说实话 这种情况我遇到过很多次了
[02:26] so I’m just going to be up front. 我事先声明
[02:27] I’m not allowed to date students. 我被禁止和学生约会
[02:29] Even though you’re an eight. 你是8分靓女也不行
[02:31] Which is a British ten, 相当于英国的10分
[02:33] I’m angry. 气死我了
[02:35] But if, in spite of that, you are still interested, 但是如果 即便这样 你还有兴趣
[02:38] then you may join the lab. 那你就可以参与研究
[02:40] Okay. You need to bring two human subjects. 好了 你要带两位实验对象
[02:43] And it would not hurt your chances one bit 能不能借我五块 这件事丝毫不会影响
[02:45] if you could lend me a fiver. 你进研究小组
[02:48] I seem to have left my purse in my duffle 我好像把钱包忘在提包里了
[02:49] and my duffle in the boot of my lorry, so– 我的提包在车尾箱里 所以
[02:51] I asked politely, and then panda took his pants off. 我问得很客气 然后熊猫脱下了他的裤子
[02:55] I never even knew that’s what asexual meant. 原来”无性别”是这个意思
[02:58] I wonder what this express package could be? 不知道这个快递邮包里装着什么
[03:01] Somebody had to get something to me very fast. 某人急着让我快点收到
[03:03] You brought your mail to campus? 你把邮包带来学校
[03:06] Oh, yes. My ear-noculars. 爽啊 我的”听远器”
[03:08] What is that? It looks like your bluetooth thingie. 是什么 看起来像你的蓝牙设备
[03:10] No, no, no, no, no. This is my cell phone headset. 不 不是 这是我的手机耳机
[03:13] And this is ear-noculars. 这是”听远器”
[03:18] It’s for spies and whatnot. It gives you sonic hearing. 间谍或其他牛人用的 让你听见音波的声音
[03:21] – All hearing is sonic. – What’s that? -所有的声音都是由音波组成 -你说啥
[03:22] So who wants to be in a psych experiment? 谁想参与心理学实验
[03:25] Hey, guys, guys, guys? 伙计们 伙计们
[03:26] Annie is talking about some kind of experiment. 安妮在说什么实验
[03:30] She’s behind you. Not interested. 她就在你身后 没兴趣
[03:33] Please? You get paid. 拜托了 给报酬的
[03:35] – Do they do stuff to your butt? – No. -会对臀部实验两下吗 -不会
[03:37] Do you get paid more if they do stuff to your butt? 如果对臀部实验两下 是不是报酬更多
[03:40] – No. – That’s fine. -不会 -那好吧
[03:41] – I’ll do it. I’m in. – Yay! -我参加 -太好啦
[03:43] How about you, Abed? It’s tomorrow. 你呢 阿布蒂 明天能来吗
[03:45] Ooh, tomorrow? 明天
[03:46] They’re showing all four Indiana Joneses at the Vista (theatre). 美景电影院有《夺宝奇兵》四部专场
[03:48] I’m really looking forward to the first three. 我很期待前三部
[03:50] I bought a whip. 鞭子我都买了
[03:51] This is really important to me, Abed. 这真的对我很重要 阿布蒂
[03:53] Could you please go as my friend? 作为我的朋友 你能去吗
[03:55] My really good friend? 我非常好的朋友
[03:57] Wow, I didn’t realize we were really good friends. 我没发现我们是非常好的朋友
[03:59] I figured we were more like Chandler and Phoebe. 我觉得我们就像《老友记》中的钱德勒和菲比
[04:01] They never really had stories together. 他们之间绝不会有故事
[04:03] Sure, I’ll do it, Chandler. 好的 我去 钱德勒[原来小蒂觉得自己是菲比]
[04:05] Oh, thank you, Abed. 谢谢你 阿布蒂
[04:08] I’m gonna go save Britta from that dude. 我要去英雄救布雷塔一把
[04:10] Yeah, she looks like she’s in trouble. 是啊 美人有麻烦了
[04:12] Hope he doesn’t try to “handsome” her to death. “帅到你窒息”的麻烦
[04:15] And panda has no pants. 熊猫没有裤子
[04:16] – Hey – Hi, what’s up, man? I’m Vaughn. -两位 -啥事 哥们儿 我是沃恩
[04:18] – You in line? – Oh, no, no, no. -你在排队吗 -没有
[04:20] We’re just, uh, we’re just chillin’. 我们只是在放松一下
[04:22] Hey, you’re not gonna order coffee? 你不会是想来杯咖啡吧
[04:23] Oh, no, I was just gonna see if Britta– 不 我只是看看布雷塔是否…
[04:25] Hey, no judgment, bro. I used to do coffee. 我没有恶意的 兄弟 我以前也喝咖啡
[04:27] Then I made the switch to green tea. 后来我就换喝绿茶了
[04:29] It’s, like–it’s, like, 绿茶好像 好像
[04:30] filled with these antioxidants and stuff. 充满了抗氧化剂还有其它好东西
[04:33] – It’s pretty tight. – Tight. Yes. -太有品了 -有品 是的
[04:36] I’ve heard that about green tea. 我听说过绿茶的这些特点
[04:38] I like green tea. I should make the change. 我喜欢绿茶 我也应该换一换
[04:40] Up top, sugar bear. 来击掌吧 甜甜宝贝熊
[04:42] – Yeah, give me some of that. – There it is. -是的 我也来一下 -来吧
[04:44] Small coffee, please. 小杯咖啡 谢谢
[04:46] Britta’s making the change to green tea. 布雷塔要改喝绿茶了
[04:48] Oh, that’s good. It’s good for your skin. 那不错 绿茶对皮肤有好处
[04:51] Welcome, research assistants. 各位研究助理 欢迎欢迎
[04:54] If you turn your attention to the monitor, 请注意监视器
[04:56] you will see that our subjects 你们会看到我们的研究对象
[04:58] are waiting for the experiment to begin, but… 正在等待实验开始 但是
[05:00] It’s actually happening right now. 实验已经在进行中了
[05:07] You see, the waiting is the experiment. 让他们等待就是实验
[05:09] The Duncan Principle is simple. 邓肯原理很简单
[05:10] Namely, that the more control lost by the– 也就是 自我控制能力的减弱
[05:13] Yeah, I’m gonna write this down too, actually. 我也要写下来
[05:14] That’s a good point. 这原理太棒了
[05:16] The more control lost by the ego, 自我控制能力的减弱
[05:18] the more gained by the id, 本能冲动性就会增加
[05:21] resulting in a surprisingly predictable 最终产生一个可预见的惊人的
[05:24] emotional eruption or breaking point. 情绪爆发 或者爆发点
[05:28] Known to ma and pa as a good old-fashioned tantrum. 即老爸老妈都知道的 俗语说的发脾气
[05:35] Annie, why don’t you, uh, go and tell our subjects 安妮 你去告诉我们的实验对象
[05:39] that we’re going to be starting the experiment 我们的实验即将
[05:40] in five minutes, okay? 在5分钟内开始
[05:44] And Annie… 还有 安妮
[05:47] It’s never actually going to start. 事实上实验不会开始的
[05:52] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[05:55] Hi, everyone. 大家好
[05:57] Hi, Troy. 你好 特洛伊
[05:59] Hi, Abed. 你好 阿布蒂
[06:00] Hi, Senor Chang. 你好 昌老师
[06:02] What, a community college Spanish teacher 怎么啦 一个社区学院的西语老师
[06:05] can’t use 80 bucks? 不能赚这80块钱吗
[06:06] Well, we’re just running a little bit behind, 实验稍稍有点延迟
[06:09] so we’ll probably start in about five minutes. 可能会在5分钟后开始
[06:12] No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
[06:16] It’s unacceptable, all right? 太不像话了 受不了了
[06:18] You lied to me! 你们骗人
[06:19] When you say something starts at 9:00, 既然说了是9点开始
[06:22] it starts at nueve! 就得做到9点开始
[06:28] No! 不
[06:31] – No! – Houston, we have an idiot. -不 -休斯顿[太空人用语] 发现白痴
[06:44] Did you know we walk the same way after class? 你知道我们下课后同路吗
[06:48] I’m sure you didn’t or else we would’ve been walking together, 我确信你不知道 否则我们就会一起走了
[06:50] unless you’re a jerk. 除非你是个混蛋
[06:51] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[06:52] Let’s do it. 那我们走吧
[06:54] Don’t go too fast for these dogs. Short legs. 别走太快了 我腿短
[07:02] – How do you like– – So you’ve got a kid, right? -你觉得… -你有个小孩 是吗
[07:04] – What’s that? – Nothing. -什么 -没事
[07:08] So Pierce isn’t exactly right in the head, is he? 皮尔斯头脑不太正常啊
[07:13] I know a lot of grown men 我知道很多成年男人
[07:14] with radar dishes coming out of their ears. 耳朵里都会冒出个雷达装置来
[07:16] He’s like “Inspector Gadget”. 他就像《机械神探》[卡通系列 99年推出真人版电影]
[07:19] Yeah, go, go, Gadget incontinence. 是的 “大小便失禁系统开启”
[07:20] And how about that guy that’s always around, 说说那个总在布雷塔身边转悠
[07:22] flirting with Britta? 和她调情的家伙吧
[07:23] I know! He’s the worst! Vaughn? 正想说这个 他真是极品啊 沃恩吧
[07:25] I know, and what is it with his hair? 没错 他的头发到底怎么了
[07:27] It’s perpetually moist. 总是湿湿的
[07:28] Okay, we’re three hours in, so let’s review what we’ve seen. 好 我们已经进行了3个小时 现在回顾一下
[07:31] And pay close attention to every subject’s breaking point. 尤其注意每个实验对象的爆发点
[07:33] We’ve got a shouter. 这个是声嘶力竭
[07:36] That one’s a stomper. Bye, hippie. 那个是跺穿地板 再见了 嬉皮士
[07:38] There’s a generic whack job, bouncing up and down 这个是普通的疯子水平 上窜下跳
[07:42] like a six-foot child. 犹如多动症的儿童
[07:43] Shaking. Write that down. 颤抖 写下来
[07:45] Visible shakes. 明显颤抖
[07:46] Look at the little one chase the big one. 看那个追大个子的小家伙
[07:48] Look at him go. I’m gonna make him go quicker. 看他在跑 我来让他跑快点
[07:50] It’s like Benny Hill looks. Whoo, ooh, ooh, get him. 他就像班尼·希尔[英国喜剧大师] 去抓他吧
[07:52] Come back again. Whoo, ooh, ooh, get him. 再来一次 去抓他吧
[07:54] All right? There’s a bit of fun. 真有趣 是吧
[07:55] It lightens the mood. 心情都好起来了
[07:56] And back to the present. 然后回到现在
[07:59] And then there were two. 只剩下两个人
[08:04] Break. 爆发
[08:13] No, no, no! Annie! 不 不 不 安妮
[08:17] What is going on in there? 里面到底在搞什么
[08:20] Why? What is taking so long? 为什么 为什么要等这么久
[08:23] I’ve wasted all day here for you. 我在这里浪费了一整天 你害的
[08:28] The Soul Train Awards were tonight. 今晚有灵魂列车音乐大奖[奖项主要为R&B 说唱 灵乐及爵士]
[08:32] You promised butt stuff! 你对臀部实验保证过了
[08:39] And he’s out. We got him. 出局了 还是我们厉害
[08:43] Strike three. 三振出局
[08:44] You’re gone. 一边儿凉快去吧
[08:46] There’s so much dust in here. 这地上好多灰尘
[08:48] Do you know what? 你们知道吗
[08:49] The longer they wait, the harder they break. 酝酿的时间越长 爆发的越厉害
[08:52] Buckle up, students. 等着看好戏吧 同学们
[08:54] Do you see how often hacky sack takes his shirt off? 你注意到沙包男脱衣的频率了吗
[08:56] He’d play “Shirts and Skins” in a game of checkers. 就算下棋 恐怕他也会上演一出《少点束缚多点激情》
[08:58] I’m so glad to be able to talk to someone about this. 能一吐为快真是太好了
[09:01] I wanted to say something to Britta about it, 我很想和布雷塔说这个话题
[09:03] but we’re supposed to be friends now, 但我们现在是朋友关系
[09:05] and she’d think I was jealous. 她会觉得我是在嫉妒
[09:06] I don’t see why you and Britta aren’t together. 不明白为什么你和布雷塔没成
[09:08] Two cute white people, going to school together, 白皮肤的俊男靓女 一起上学
[09:10] just seems right. 多般配啊
[09:11] Shirley, we’re not pandas in a zoo. 雪瑞 我们可不是动物园被逼着配对的大熊猫
[09:15] Oh. Oh, dear. 我的天啊
[09:19] That is not what I want to see. 不该看到的偏偏看到了
[09:26] There goes the shirt. 又在脱了
[09:38] Hey, I’m fine. 是你啊 我很好
[09:40] Want me to, uh, 想让我
[09:41] want me to check you for grass stains? 想让我帮你看看有没有草渍吗
[09:43] I wasn’t sure how or when to bring up 我不知何时 也不知如何开口
[09:45] that I was hanging out with Vaughn. 告诉你我和沃恩的事
[09:47] I figured that you’d make fun of him…and me. 我觉得你会取笑他 还有我
[09:50] Uh, first of all, 首先
[09:52] friends do not make fun of each other, 朋友之间不会互相嘲笑
[09:54] even if they’re being tackled in the quad by a hippie. 就算是被嬉皮撂倒在地 也不能取笑
[09:57] And secondly, Vaughn seems cool. 其次 沃恩看上去不错
[10:01] Well, you guys should hang out sometime. 你们应该找时间聚聚
[10:06] I gotta go. 我得走了
[10:07] I–uh, that was tacky out there. 刚才那幕很俗气
[10:10] You won’t ever see that again. 你不会再看到那一幕了
[10:12] Oh, no worries, Brah. 安啦 小布
[10:21] Shirley, did you see Senor Chang’s socks today? 雪瑞 看到昌老师今天穿的袜子了吗
[10:25] Tiny bullfighters. 斗牛士的行头
[10:28] I can top that. 我有个更搞的
[10:29] Did you see that hacky sack wears an anklet? 你看到沙包男的脚链了吗
[10:32] Since when won’t you talk about Vaughn? 为啥你不取笑沃恩了
[10:35] I’m trying to be a good friend to Britta. 我正试着和布雷塔成为好朋友
[10:37] She thought I was gonna make fun of him, 她认为我会取笑他
[10:40] but I want to be unpredictable. 我想让她另眼相看
[10:42] I’m gonna show her that I am not the jerk she thinks I am 我要向她证明 我不是她想像中的混蛋 我要对
[10:46] and friend the hell out of that green-tea-drinking drum circler. 那个喝绿茶 围圈敲手鼓的半裸男 友好到他奶奶家去
[10:51] Okay, but tell me you’ve noticed 好吧 但你肯定注意到了
[10:52] how small his nipples are. 他那小小的胸前两点吧
[10:53] – Not engaging. – What? -对我没吸引力 -什么
[10:55] It’s not gossip when it’s fact. 阐述事实就算不上是八卦
[10:56] My kids have got hamsters with bigger nips. 我孩子的宠物仓鼠 乳头都大过他的
[10:58] – No! – Oh, well. -我不说 -得了
[10:59] – No! – Jeff! -不 -杰夫
[11:04] Is it on pause? 监视器暂停了吗
[11:08] No, that’s just him. 不 他还在
[11:15] Sorry you’ve been waiting 26 hours. 不好意思 让你等了26个小时
[11:19] It’s just gonna be another five minutes. 再等5分钟就可以了
[11:22] Okey, dokey. 好的 没问题
[11:24] Oh, my god. 我的妈呀
[11:26] Why won’t he leave? 为什么他不走
[11:27] – Professor. – What? -教授 -什么
[11:29] I’m sorry, but this guy’s not moving. 我很抱歉 但是他一动不动
[11:31] I have classes to go to. 我有课要上
[11:33] Go! Fine! 走吧 走好
[11:35] Go kill John Lennon again, you loser. 再去刺杀约翰·列侬吧 你个窝囊废
[11:38] He’s ruined my study! 他毁了我的研究
[11:41] He has–he has warped the Duncan principle. 他毁了邓肯原理
[11:44] Damn you, you outlying piece of datum! 见鬼 你这错得离谱的数据
[11:52] It’s you! It’s your fault! 都是你 都是你的错
[11:56] But you told me to bring subjects. 但是 是你让我带实验对象的
[11:58] Yeah, subjects! Not Rain man! 是实验对象 不是”雨人”
[12:00] I should never have let you into this lab. 我根本就不该让你参与实验
[12:03] Miss Annie Fanny, panties in a bunch! 有胸无脑笨安妮 没事找事讨厌女
[12:05] Oh! Oh, that’s so hilarious! 令人捧腹大笑啊
[12:08] Did you think of that 这笑话是你上次匆忙
[12:09] the last time you skipped a trip to the dentist? 去看牙医时想出来的吗[美国人喜欢嘲笑英国人是烂牙]
[12:11] Oh, let me answer that question with another question. 让我用另外一个问题 来回答你的问题
[12:15] It’s not–it’s not fair! It’s not fair! 不公平 不公平 这太不公平了
[12:20] What are you doing? 你们在干什么
[12:24] Put your– Stop writing! 放下 别写了
[12:25] Put your pen– Give me that! 放下笔 给我那个
[12:27] Get out! Get out, you dorks! 滚滚滚 你们这些猪头
[12:30] Get out! 滚
[12:34] You have destroyed the Duncan principle! 你毁了邓肯原理
[12:44] Go home! 回家吧你
[12:48] Cool. 好啊
[12:52] See ya. 回见啦
[12:54] So Britta said that you did a lot of community service. 布雷塔说你做过不少社区服务工作
[12:58] Ultimate frisbee at the senior’s center. 在老年活动中心 举行终极飞盘活动
[12:59] It is amazing. 令人叹为观止
[13:01] And what makes frisbee ultimate? 飞盘怎样玩才算终极
[13:03] Aw, man, if I had a nickel 天啦 如果每回答这问题一次
[13:05] for every time I wished somebody asked me that. 就有五分钱拿 我希望人人都来问
[13:07] I’m gonna get dessert. Want anything? 我去拿甜点 你要什么
[13:09] Carrots. 胡萝卜
[13:10] Oh, I’m good. 我就不用了
[13:13] – Hey, you two. – Hey. -两位好啊 -你好
[13:16] Well, that’s a cool shirt. 好漂亮的T恤
[13:18] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 多谢夸奖
[13:20] Where’s it from? 哪个牌子的
[13:21] Oh, uh, I don’t even know. 其实我不知道
[13:23] I guess it’s– Well, uh– 我猜这是
[13:24] Hey, look at that. “Hanes Classic.” 看这里 “恒适”[名牌 主营棉类衣物]
[13:28] Oh, that’s nice. 真不错啊
[13:30] You know, people underestimate the elderly. 其实大众都低估了老年人
[13:32] You know, but you see these guys out there 你知道吗 当你看到这些老年人在户外
[13:34] and they’re throwing the bee 互抛飞盘
[13:35] and they’re just loving life. It’s just inspiring. 他们真的很热爱生活 你会觉得很受鼓舞
[13:38] You know, I’m gonna really– I’m gonna think about it. 我会好好 好好地想想
[13:41] All right. I’m gonna go check on Britts. 好的 我过去看看布布
[13:44] See ya. 回见
[13:45] See ya. 回见
[13:46] You are the devil. 你还真不择手段
[13:48] I know. 同意
[13:55] Domingo, pl– 星期天去
[13:57] Oh, okay, I– 其实 我
[13:58] Where do we go on Saturdays? 我们周六去哪里
[13:59] – You said Sunday. – I have a question for you. -你说的周日 -我想问你个问题
[14:02] You like Vaughn, right? 你觉得沃恩不错 对吧
[14:04] Oh, he–he’s very cute. 他 他很可爱啊
[14:06] I’m just worried 我只是有点担心
[14:07] that he’s thinking a little bit more intensely 他对这段关系的热情投入程度
[14:09] about this thing than I am. 大于我
[14:10] He says stuff, you know, after… 在那什么后 他会说些话
[14:13] School? 放学后
[14:15] – After… – Dinner mints? -在那什么之后 -吃完餐后薄荷糖?
[14:18] After… 在那…
[14:19] Not having sex? 不会是上床后吧
[14:22] How was that? 怎么会那样
[14:24] What? Forget that. 什么 算了
[14:26] The problem right now is that he’s calling me “babe.” 现在的问题是 他管我叫”宝贝儿”
[14:29] He’s trying to hold my hand. 还要牵手
[14:31] It’s getting a little relationship-y. 就好像我俩在谈恋爱一样
[14:33] And he gave me something. 他还给了我点东西
[14:35] Herpes? 生殖器疱疹吗
[14:37] No. This. 不是 这个
[14:40] A poem? 一首诗啊
[14:42] How do I respond to something like that? 这种东西我该如何回应
[14:44] “Thank you”? 难道说谢谢吗
[14:46] Well, it’s a very good question. 这问题问的好
[14:48] And it’s one I will answer. Uh– 我会回答你
[14:50] Ooh, I’m getting a text. 我有短信
[14:51] I’m just gonna read it, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话 我先看这个
[14:54] I am reading it, and it is read. 我在看短信 现在看完了
[14:59] “Did you ever notice where the ocean meets the sky, did ya? 海天交融一色处 伊人可曾见
[15:04] It’s the same wizard blue that I see in your eye, Brit-ta.” 精灵蓝眸催人醉 布布在心间
[15:09] Oh, no, no. “wizard blue”? 不是吧 还”精灵蓝”
[15:11] Yeah. 对啊
[15:12] Thank you so much. You just brightened my day. 太感谢了 多亏你我才有这么乐的一天
[15:14] I’m so glad we can rip on that dude again. 真开心我们又可以一起拿那家伙开涮
[15:16] Look at this, look at this. 看这个 看这个
[15:17] That is the stain of a teardrop over the word “rad.” “超帅”这里还有泪痕
[15:21] Oh, he said “rad”? I thought he said “bad.” 他居然用了”超帅” 我以为他说”超衰”
[15:22] Oh, that makes it worse. 这么说更糟
[15:24] I’m surprised he can read. 真不敢相信他居然识字
[15:27] – You know? – I know. -明白我意思吗 -明白
[15:29] Hey, sorry about bailing on the psych experiment. 抱歉 我没有参加那个心理实验
[15:32] That was the experiment, Troy. 那本身就是实验 特洛伊
[15:35] We were testing to see how long people would wait in the room. 我们在测试人们等待的极限
[15:38] Oh, gotcha. 懂了
[15:41] “Gotcha”? 懂了
[15:42] – That’s all you have to say? – Yeah. -你想说的就是这个吗 -对啊
[15:43] You sat in a room for 26 straight hours. 你在那屋里坐了26个小时
[15:47] Didn’t that bother you? 难道你都不烦吗
[15:49] – Yeah, I was livid. – Then why didn’t you leave? -当然烦了 我怒了 -那干嘛不走呢
[15:51] Because you asked me to stay and you said we were friends. 因为你让我等着 而且你说咱们是朋友
[15:58] Wait. Is this still part of the experiment? 等等 这也是实验的一部分吗
[16:01] He’s more like a puppy with a fish mouth. 他更像是长了鱼嘴的小狗
[16:03] Right, right. It’s more like this. 没错 更像是这样子
[16:06] That’s right. Laugh it up. 行啊 笑吧
[16:09] You guys want to know what they’re doing? 你们想知道他们在笑什么吗
[16:10] – Yeah. – Sure. -想 -当然
[16:12] Making fun of all of us. 他们在嘲笑我们大家
[16:16] I heard you with my own ear… noculars. 我用”听远器”听到的
[16:20] Pierce, we are not making fun of you. 皮尔斯 我们不是在嘲笑你
[16:22] Uh-huh. Calling me “hacky sack” 是啊 管我叫”沙包男”
[16:24] and ripping my–my six pack abs and my moist hair. 嘲笑我的六块腹肌 还有我湿湿的头发
[16:28] And that face you made? 还有你刚做的那个鬼脸
[16:29] Well, I think it’s pretty obviously Annie. 我很肯定你在模仿安妮
[16:33] Okay, this is definitely still part of the experiment. 我知道这肯定还是实验的一部分
[16:35] Pierce, we were not making fun of you. 皮尔斯 我们不是在嘲笑你
[16:37] Yeah. 才怪
[16:38] We’re making fun Britta’s boyfriend, Vaughn. 我们在嘲笑布雷塔的男友 沃恩
[16:40] Oh, good. Well, in that case. 好吧 如果是那样的话
[16:43] But if we’re gonna do something, let’s do it as a team. 我们应该团结起来一起嘲笑他
[16:45] I’ll get the ball rolling. Maybe he has a tiny penis. 我先来 可能他下面那根棍又短又细
[16:47] Who is this guy? 这是在说谁呢
[16:49] You all have got to see him. 你们可得会会他
[16:50] Everything’s all, “no worries, no worries.” 总是把”安啦 安啦”挂在嘴边
[16:52] And he always says hello three times in a row. 而且总是把三个问候的词儿一起说
[16:54] Hello, good evening, how are you? 你好 晚上好 你好吗
[16:55] And–here, look! He wrote a poem! 还有 看这个 他还写诗
[16:59] Can I read it? 我能看吗
[17:00] – We shouldn’t show that. – Oh, no, it’s fine. -我们不应该传阅的 -没关系的
[17:02] So I’ll be done in, like, an hour. 我差不多一小时后就可以走了
[17:03] – Yeah. No worries. – He just said it! -安啦 -他又说了
[17:07] Guys, you’ve met Vaughn, right? 各位 你们见过沃恩了 对吧
[17:08] Hey. What’s up? Hi. 你好 好吗 大家好
[17:13] This troop’s got a “Case of the giggles”, huh? 这组人刚看了儿童搞笑诗集 是不
[17:22] Is that–? 那是不是
[17:24] Did you give them my poem? 你把我写的诗给他们了吗
[17:25] – No. – Okay, well, -没有 -好吧
[17:27] why is the dinosaur rocking a picture of my poem? 那为什么那老古董拿着我的诗的照片
[17:29] Here, read it. 给你 读读看
[17:33] Oh, you guys are– Right? 你们是在 我明白了
[17:37] You guys are laughing at me, aren’t you? 你们在嘲笑我 是不是
[17:38] – Yeah. – No. -对啊 -哪有
[17:40] That’s uh, wow. 你们居然 天哪
[17:44] This is the least tight thing that’s ever happened to me. 这是我经历的最没品的事
[17:51] I can’t believe you. 你太过分了
[17:53] Honestly, Jeff, how dare you? 没错 杰夫 你怎么能这样呢
[17:58] I could hear him outside. He’s crying. 我能听到他在门外 他在哭呢
[18:03] Now he’s barking. 现在开始大嚷大叫了
[18:08] Jeff, wait! I’m sorry I sold you out. 杰夫 等等 对不起我出卖了你
[18:10] Britta is never gonna forgive me. 布雷塔永远不会原谅我了
[18:11] I can’t believe I showed you that poem. 我真后悔给你看了那诗
[18:13] Oh, my god, my life is “Degrassi High”. 上帝啊 我的人生就是”迪格拉丝中学”
[18:15] Oh, Jeff. I have a gossip problem. 杰夫 我说人闲话已经到了病态的地步了
[18:18] I stir the pot, Jeff. I’m a pot stirrer. 我喜欢煽风点火 杰夫 我唯恐天下不乱
[18:21] This isn’t even the only study group I’ve had this year. 这并非我今年参加的唯一的学习小组
[18:23] You see those ladies over there? 你看到那边的姐们儿了吗
[18:26] I used to be in their group till they kicked me out. 我以前是那组的 后来被撵出来了
[18:29] They call me “tattle-ina.” It’s a bumblebee nickname. 她们叫我”瞎掰俏娘子” 其实这是个褒义的绰号
[18:32] It’s–it’s cute, but it stings. 虽然听起来挺好 但被叫绰号总是不爽
[18:35] Hey, look at the size of that woman’s earrings. 看那大婶 耳环圈真够大
[18:37] It’s like little dogs should be jumping through them. 小狗都可以跳过去了
[18:41] – This is never going to work. – Look at them. -这样不行 -快看啊
[18:43] This has to end. Mm-mm, mm-mm. 不能再说人闲话了
[18:44] Shirley, don’t do this. Look, we can still hang out. 雪瑞 别这样 我们还是可以闲聊的
[18:48] It’s just, you know, we won’t bag on people. 别再对人品头论足就行了
[18:52] Come on, Jeff. What are we gonna talk about? 拜托 杰夫 那我们该聊点什么啊
[18:54] My kids? Your–your doctor career? 我孩子吗 还是你的 你的医生事业啊
[18:56] – I was a lawyer. – See? I’m already bored. -我曾是律师 -看吧 我已经觉得没劲了
[19:01] Well, we’ll always have “tiny nipples.” 至少 “微点”将是我们永远的珍贵回忆
[19:05] They were tiny. 他那两点可真小
[19:08] Jeff, wait. Wait. I know I shouldn’t do this, 杰夫 等等 虽然我不应该告诉你
[19:10] but one last little piece of gossip. 但还是要最后当次大嘴巴
[19:15] Britta told me she had a sex dream about you. 布雷塔告诉我 她有次春梦的男主角是你
[19:19] You still have a chance. 所以你是有机会的
[19:22] – Details! – Mm-mmm! -再说点细节 -没门
[19:24] Details. 我要细节
[19:25] Details! 告诉我细节
[19:30] Abed, here. 阿布蒂 这个给你
[19:32] I wanted to say sorry for yelling at you. 很抱歉 我对你大吼大叫
[19:39] Indiana Jones. Cool. 《夺宝奇兵》 太好了
[19:42] I just got the first three because… 我只买了前三部 因为
[19:43] The fourth one blows. 第四部是烂片
[19:47] – We’re cool. – Britta. -我们没事了 -布雷塔
[19:49] I do not want to talk to you. 我不想和你说话
[19:50] No, I know, and I’m sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[19:52] I’m really sorry. I’m really, really sorry. And I will go talk to Vaughn 我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉 如果你希望
[19:56] – if you want me to. – Vaughn broke up with me. -我可以去跟沃恩解释 -我们分手了
[19:59] You broke my trust. You suck. 你辜负了我对你的信任 你太差劲了
[20:02] I know, and I’m sorry, 我知道 对不起
[20:03] but I was in a tough position. 但我所处的位置也很尴尬
[20:05] I couldn’t handle just being one of the girls. 女性朋友的角色我可扮不来
[20:10] What do you want to be? 那你想怎样啊
[20:13] Is there a spot on the friendship spectrum 在陌生人与聊聊男友的女性话题间
[20:17] between total stranger 有没有一个平衡点
[20:19] and having to hear about the guys you date? 是属于朋友范畴内的
[20:21] And ideally, just a notch underneath 理想中 最好是一个比送你去机场
[20:23] driving you to the airport and painting your kitchen? 以及替你刷厨房 稍低的位置
[20:26] How about the friend level where you sometimes have to cat-sit? 偶尔当猫保姆 这种层次的朋友如何
[20:29] Done. 没问题
[20:30] And if I’m occasionally naked in your dreams, 如果我偶尔全裸出境于你梦中
[20:33] I won’t complain. 我不会介意的
[20:34] – Shirley. – I know. -雪瑞这家伙 -我知道
[20:35] She’s got a problem. She stirs the pot. 她有点问题 她就喜欢煽风点火
[20:37] She’s a pot stirrer. 唯恐天下不乱
[20:39] Sorry, dudes. 抱歉 伙计们
[20:41] No worries, man. 安啦 哥们儿
[20:42] Yeah, some worries, man. Some worries. 哥们儿 有些不安 有些不安
[20:57] Shirley would have said something funny about that guy. 雪瑞肯定会对那人好好调侃一番
[21:01] So I told him… 然后我就告诉他
[21:03] Oh, hey–hey, Jeff. 你好啊 杰夫
[21:07] Oh, no. 不妙
[21:08] Pierce! Pierce, give me your ear-thing. 皮尔斯 把你的什么器借我下
[21:10] Got rid of it. 已经扔掉了
[21:14] You see, Jeff, there are certain things 杰夫 你要知道有些事
[21:16] man was not meant to hear. 男人还是不听为妙
[21:18] We were designed, by whatever entity you choose, 我们被设计好了 无论你觉得是被什么设计的
[21:22] to hear what’s in this range, 总之是听这个范围内的东西
[21:26] And really, this range alone. 而且也就是这个范围了
[21:28] Because you know who’s talking to us in this range? 因为在这范围内 你知道是谁在和我们说话
[21:31] The people we love. 我们爱的人
[21:40] He must have heard us call him Inspector Gadget. 他一定是听到我们说他是”机械神探”了
[21:49] Oh, I think it’s time for burning man. 我认为是时候点燃”火人”了[行为艺术的聚会 结束前烧火人]
[21:52] Ew, I’m Saddam Hussein. Ew. 我是萨达姆·侯赛因
[21:55] Nice to meet you, dude. 很高兴认识你啊 老兄
[21:57] Oh, wow. I love reading and being a Desperate Housewife. 我喜欢读书 也喜欢做”绝望的主妇”
[22:00] Hey, man, coming through. 注意 我来啦
[22:01] I love de Desperate Housewives. 我最喜欢”绝望的主妇”了
[22:05] I’m Dr. Doogie Seacrest. 我是”天才小医生”兼美偶帅哥主持
[22:07] I think I’m better than everyone else because I’m 40. 我40了 我比谁都厉害
[22:10] I’m not 40. 我哪有40岁
[22:12] I can hear you through the window, morons. 透过窗户我能听见你们 笨蛋
[22:17] Just pretend like you’re asleep. 假装睡着了
[22:20] Just pretend like you were sleeping. 假装在睡觉
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme