Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Good morning. 早上好
[00:18] How do we turn this off? 这个怎么关掉
[00:20] Can you help me turn this off? 过来帮我关一下
[00:23] How do we turn this off? Can you help me with this? 这个怎么关掉 你帮下我好吗
[00:25] Oh, thank you, thank you so much. I didn’t mean to snap. 谢谢 太谢谢了 我不是故意弄出噪音的
[00:28] Good morning. 早上好
[00:29] Many of you are halfway through 你们中的大多数
[00:32] your first week here at Greendale. And as your Dean, 在格林德尔刚上课半周 作为院长
[00:36] I thought I would 我觉得应该
[00:37] share a few thoughts of wisdom and inspiration. 和大家分享一些智慧和灵感
[00:40] What is community college? 什么是社区大学
[00:43] Well, you’ve heard all kinds of things. 大家肯定听说了很多风言风语
[00:45] You’ve heard it’s loser college 说我们是废柴大学 专收
[00:48] for remedial teens, 20-something dropouts, 差生补习班的少年 二十多岁的辍学生
[00:52] middle-age divorcees, 中年离异者
[00:54] and old people keeping their minds active 以及那些不活个万万岁不罢休
[00:57] as they circle the drain of eternity. 怕自己染上老年痴呆的人
[00:59] That’s what you heard. 听到的是这些 没错吧
[01:01] However, I wish you luck! 不管怎样 祝大家好运
[01:09] Okay, you know 好了 现在
[01:11] Okay, there’s more to this speech. 等等 演讲还没完
[01:13] There’s actually a middle card that is missing. 我掉了一张提示卡
[01:14] Can we all look around our immediate areas, 大家看看周围有没有
[01:16] cause I really wanted to… 因为我很想…
[01:17] I’m only half-Arabic, actually. 其实我是阿拉伯混血
[01:18] My dad is Palestinian. He’s a U.S. citizen. 我爸是巴勒斯坦人 他是美国公民
[01:21] He’s not a threat to national security or anything. 他不是个威胁国家安全的危险份子
[01:22] A lot of people want to know that after they meet him, 很多人见过他后都想知道他是否危险
[01:23] because he has an angry energy. But not, like, angry at America. 因为他脾气暴躁 但不是针对美国
[01:25] Just angry at my mom for leaving him. 只是痛恨我妈离开了他
[01:26] Although she did leave because he was angry. 但我妈也是因为他太凶才离开的
[01:28] And he was angry because she’s American. 他凶我妈是因为她是美国人
[01:29] My name’s Abed, by the way. 我叫阿布蒂 顺便说一下
[01:31] Abed, nice to know you and then meet you in that order. 阿布蒂 很高兴先了解你再认识你
[01:35] Now about that question that I had? 我刚才问你的是…
[01:37] Five after eleven when you asked. 你问的时候是11点过5分
[01:40] – Abed? – Yeah? -阿布蒂 -什么事
[01:41] What’s the deal with the hot girl from Spanish class? 认不认识那个西班牙语课的辣妹
[01:44] I can’t find a road in there. 我打探不到
[01:45] Well, I only talked to her once 我只和她说过一次话
[01:47] while she was borrowing a pencil, but… 因为她跟我借铅笔
[01:48] Her name is Britta, she’s 28, birthday in October. 她叫布雷塔 28岁 生日在十月
[01:51] She has two older brothers and one of ’em 有两个哥哥 其中一位
[01:52] works with children who have a disorder, I might want to look up. 治疗儿童机能紊乱 这病我可能要去查查
[01:54] Oh, and she thinks she’s gonna flunk tomorrow’s test, 而且她觉得 她明天考试肯定会挂
[01:55] so she really needs to focus 她要集中精力应付考试
[01:56] so she’s sorry if that makes her seem cold. 如果因此显得冷淡 她很抱歉
[01:59] Holy crap. 老天
[02:00] Abed… 阿布蒂
[02:02] I see your value now. 我看到了你的价值所在
[02:06] That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. 这是别人对我说过的最贴心的话
[02:11] Absolutely not. 不许进来
[02:14] If these guys knew you like I did, 如果校方像我一样了解你
[02:15] they would’ve give you a small office. 他们就会给你一间小办公室
[02:17] Jeff Winger! 杰夫·翁格
[02:19] Genius at law. 法律天才
[02:21] You got to stop saying that. 快别夸我了
[02:22] I will never do that. Sit down. 那可不行 请坐
[02:24] I still cannot figure out 我还是不明白
[02:26] how you got a jury to connect September the 11th with my DUI, 你怎么让陪审团把911和我醉酒驾驶联系起来
[02:29] let alone why that helped. 更不懂 为什么这样我就无罪了
[02:31] Well, 2002 was a simpler time. 2002年的日子比较好混
[02:33] So what is my lawyer doing here? 律师大人 有何贵干
[02:36] I’m a student. 我是这里的学生
[02:37] Well, that cannot be an inspiring journey. 这里可不是静思自我的好地方
[02:41] I am in a bit of a jam. 我遇到了点麻烦
[02:43] The state bar has suspended my license. 律师协会吊销了我的执照
[02:46] They found out my college degree 他们发现我的大学文凭
[02:48] was less than legitimate. 不够合法
[02:50] I thought you had a bachelor’s from Columbia. 我以为你有哥伦比亚[大学]的学士学位
[02:52] Now I have to get one from America. 现在我必须在美国拿一个学位
[02:54] And it can’t be an email attachment. 电邮附件那种是不行的
[02:56] Well, you’ve picked a fine school. 那你就选对学校了
[02:58] Yes, and I’m hoping that our friendship 是的 我希望我们的友谊
[03:01] will yield certain advantages. 能为我带来优势
[03:03] – You know, academic guidance. – Yes. -学术指导 -没错
[03:05] Moral support, 精神支持
[03:06] every answer to every test 我选的所有课的
[03:08] for every one of the classes that I’m taking. 所有考试的全部答案
[03:11] – Here’s my schedule. – No. -这是我的课表 -不行
[03:12] Now, Jeff, just by asking that, 杰夫 你提这个
[03:14] you have insulted the integrity of this entire institution. 就已经侮辱了我们学校的正直与诚信
[03:18] Waster! Not a bathroom! 废柴 这里不是厕所
[03:20] – Not a bathroom. – Okay. -不是厕所 -好的
[03:22] Duncan, you did seem less into integrity 邓肯 在我说服12名陪审员的那天
[03:25] the day that I convinced 12 of yours peers 你可没这么正直诚信
[03:28] that when you made that u-turn on the freeway 我说你在高速公路上突然调头
[03:31] and tried to order chalupas from the emergency call box 试图用紧急电话订墨西哥肉饼
[03:34] that your only real crime was loving America. 唯一罪行就是热爱美国 你可没反对
[03:36] I do love America. I love it very much. 我的确爱美国 很爱很爱
[03:40] I love chalupas. 我也爱墨西哥肉饼
[03:42] But… 但是
[03:43] – I’ll look into it. – Thank you. -我会试试 -谢了
[03:45] Duncan, you are a good man. 邓肯 你是个好人
[03:48] Jeff, are you familiar with the adage, 杰夫 你知不知道俗话说
[03:50] “Cheaters never prosper”? 骗子不能飞黄腾达
[03:51] No, and if I wanted to learn something, 不知道 如果我真想学点什么
[03:54] I wouldn’t have come to community college. 我是不会来社区大学的
[04:30] Hey! Spanish. 学西班牙语呢
[04:31] Don’t hit on me, okay? 别想着泡我 行不
[04:32] I wouldn’t dream of it. 我做梦都不敢
[04:35] I just wanted to let you know about my Spanish study group. 我只是想跟你说 我有个西语学习小组
[04:39] The guy who’s playing bejeweled on his iPhone all class 整堂课用手机玩宝石迷阵游戏的人
[04:43] has a study group? 竟然有学习小组
[04:44] Um, can I sign up twice? 我能报两次名吗
[04:46] I’m taking the class as an easy credit. 我是冲着这学分好拿才选这课的
[04:48] I’m actually a Spanish tutor. 其实我是西语家教
[04:49] Board certified. 有资格证书的
[04:51] Can you say that in Spanish now? 能用西语把你刚说的再说一遍吗
[05:00] I really need help with Spanish. 我的西语 非常需要帮助
[05:02] Yeah, I was willing to bet. 我想也是
[05:03] I’m Jeff…or Jefe. 我叫杰夫或者老板[继续乱说]
[05:05] The group meets at the library at 4:00. 学习小组4点在图书馆集合
[05:07] Britta. Thanks. 我叫布雷塔 谢了
[05:10] You’re gonna be there? 你会来吗
[05:14] Poquito mas 再多一点
[05:15] That means see you there. 这是”到时见”的意思
[05:18] Shouldn’t be too hard to fake a study group, right? 要伪造一个学习小组应该不难吧
[05:22] Oh, Jeez, I’m sorry. 老天 对不起
[05:24] I was raised on TV. 我是从小看电视长大的
[05:26] I was conditioned to believe that 习惯性地认为
[05:27] every black women over 50s are cosmic mentor. 五十多岁的黑人女性全是”啥都管”顾问
[05:31] Were you conditioned to pay for your damn taco, Sein-field? 那你有习惯付玉米卷的钱吗 宋灰
[05:34] Yes, I’m so sorry. It’s Seinfeld. 当然 非常抱歉 宋飞才对[《宋飞传》NBC经典喜剧]
[05:42] Bien– Bien– Bienvenido. 欢 欢迎
[05:44] Bienvenido. 欢迎[西语]
[05:46] Hey, all right, come on in. 太好了 过来吧
[05:48] Got the whole table. 整张桌子都是我们的
[05:50] – Yeah, here’s the, uh… – The whole room. -这是…-整间房都是啊
[05:54] contact sheet. 花名册
[05:56] Just put your stuff there. 把你的信息写上吧
[05:58] Man. 老天
[06:00] Rest of the group is running late. 其他人都迟到了
[06:02] But you and I can get acquainted. 但我们俩可以先熟悉一下
[06:04] You may have noticed this morning, 今早你大概注意到了
[06:06] not so good at the small talk. 我不擅长闲谈
[06:07] Yeah, I like big talk. What’s your deal? 我喜欢来点实际的 讲讲你吧
[06:09] That’s not small talk? 这难道不是闲谈吗
[06:10] What’s your deal and “Is God Dead”? 说说你的情况吧 还有”上帝死了吗”
[06:12] All right, you want to know my deal? 好吧 你真的想知道我的情况?
[06:14] I droped out of high school 我高中时辍学了
[06:16] because I thought for some reason it 因为我以为这样就可以
[06:17] would’ve impressed Radiohead. 让”电台司令”另眼相看[另类摇滚乐队]
[06:18] You’d be surprised what gets back to these guys. 乐队重出江湖后 让你另眼相看了吧
[06:21] I, um– I joined the Peace Corps. 我参加过和平志愿者队
[06:23] Did a little foot modeling. 曾做过脚部模特
[06:25] I got tear gassed at a world trade rally. 在世贸集会上中过催泪弹了
[06:28] Marry me. 嫁给我吧
[06:29] I guess, Jeff 我想 杰夫
[06:30] My deal is above all else, honesty. 我这个人 最根本的是看重诚实
[06:33] – Honesty? – Yeah. -诚实 -对
[06:35] You tell me the truth, I will like you. 你说实话 我就会喜欢你
[06:38] You lie to me, I will never talk to you again. 你骗我 我就再也不会理你了
[06:39] – That’s my deal. – Ah, that’s a good deal. -这就是我 -非常好
[06:41] So what’s your deal? 那你呢
[06:42] Uh, I would have to go 这个 我要说
[06:45] I would have to say, um, honesty… 不得不说 也是诚实
[06:48] Because… 因为
[06:49] I would say anything to get what I want 为了得到想要的 我什么都肯说
[06:52] and I want you to like me. 而我想让你喜欢我
[06:54] So, uh– 所以 那个…
[06:55] Wow. That’s a very honest answer. 这个答案挺诚实的
[06:58] All right, for now I like you fine. 好吧 目前我喜欢你了
[07:01] Really? 真的吗
[07:02] Wow. You’re easy. 你可真随和
[07:03] Hell yeah. 那当然
[07:04] Abed in the house! 阿布蒂来了
[07:09] Why? 你怎么来了
[07:10] Britta invited me. Is that cool? 布雷塔邀请我来的 没问题吧
[07:11] Oh, I can’t think of a single logical reason why not. 我想不出任何合理的理由来说有问题
[07:15] – Cool. – There you go. -太好了 -坐吧
[07:17] Oh, hey, here. 这个给你
[07:18] Put your contact info down right there. 把你的联系方式写上
[07:19] – That’s right. – Cool, cool, cool. -没错 -很好 很好 很好
[07:22] Cool, cool, cool. 太好了 太好了
[07:24] Hey, this is kind of like “Breakfast Club”, huh? 我们这情况有点像《早餐俱乐部》
[07:27] We are in a library. 我们在图书馆
[07:28] Yeah, I’m sure we’ve each got an issue balled up inside of us 我相信每个人都憋了一肚子烦心事
[07:29] that would make us cry if we talked about it. 只要一谈 大伙儿就会抱头痛哭[电影中情节]
[07:31] Do you have something balled up inside of you? 你心里有憋着什么吗
[07:34] Well, I got a little doozy in the chamber if things get emotional. 情绪化时 会觉得心腔有些异样
[07:39] Oh. Hey, text message. 有短信
[07:41] Let’s give this bad boy read. 我来读读这小家伙
[07:43] Hey. That’s probably just for you. 这可能是私人短信
[07:44] I’ve never gotten one of these. 我没收过这人的短信
[07:45] They’re– It’s probably– You just– 这短信 可能 你只要
[07:47] “Say you have to pee. I need to talk to you.” 说你要尿尿 我有话跟你说
[07:50] “Say you have to pee.” 说你要尿尿
[07:52] That is weird. 太奇怪了
[07:54] “Say you have to pee. I need to talk to you.” 说你要尿尿 我有话跟你说
[07:56] -Do you have to pee? – No. -你要去尿尿吗 -不用
[07:58] – That’s so weird. – Well, I’m stumped. -太奇怪了 -难住我了
[07:59] That’s very creepy. 的确很怪异
[08:00] – That makes two of us. – What’s that? -我也这么觉得 -你收到的是什么
[08:03] Does it say you have to pee? 也是说你要去尿尿吗
[08:05] No, it’s just someone 不是 有人发了一个
[08:06] with a misguided grasp of abbreviation. 难以理解的缩写
[08:09] I just need five minutes, you guys, 我出去五分钟
[08:10] so go ahead and study all the verbs… in Spanish. 你们继续学动词 西语的
[08:14] – Abed? – Yeah? -阿布蒂 -什么事
[08:15] What’s your read on that guy? 你看那人怎么样
[08:18] You look like Elisabeth Shue. 你长得好像伊丽莎白·苏[好莱坞著名女影星]
[08:23] Just act natural. Pretend you’re watching the athletic proceedings. 表现得自然些 假装在看这些运动员们
[08:26] You couldn’t stop me from watching them. 你想拦着我不让看都不行
[08:28] There’s a guy trying out for the track team 那位参加田径队选拔的老人家
[08:30] that is older than the game of poker. 扑克牌的历史都比不上他悠久
[08:32] He is kind of cracking. 貌似有两下子啊
[08:34] Suppose I was to say to you 假如 我跟你说
[08:36] it was possible to get those test answers? 有可能弄到那些考试答案
[08:39] I would say, “go for that,” 我会说 去弄吧
[08:40] and could have said so in a text. 而且 这个回短信也能说
[08:42] I’m asking you if you know the difference between right and wrong. 我是在问你 是否能分辨对错
[08:46] I discovered at a very early age 我幼时发现
[08:48] that if I talk long enough, 只要我说的够多
[08:49] I could make anything right or wrong. 我就可以混淆对错
[08:51] So either I’m God or truth is relative. 要么我是上帝 要么真理都是相对的
[08:54] And in either case, Booyah. 不论发生何种情况[律师常用语] 哈哈
[08:55] Oh, interesting. 有意思
[08:56] It’s just the average person has a much harder time saying, 只是正常人 是不会对道德相对论
[08:59] “Booyah,” to moral relativism. 脱口而出”哈哈”二字
[09:01] Duncan, you don’t have to play shrink 邓肯 你没有必要扮心理医生
[09:02] to protect your pride. 来捍卫自尊
[09:03] I accept. You’re chicken. 我接受事实 你是个胆小鬼
[09:06] Are you trying to use reverse psychology on a psychologist? 你试图对一个心理学家用逆向心理来激将吗
[09:08] I am just using regular psychology on the spineless, British twit. 我只是对一个英国的笨蛋窝囊废用普通的心理学
[09:12] I’m a professor. You can’t talk to me that way. 我是教授 你不能这样对我说话
[09:14] A six-year-old girl could talk to you that way. 六岁的小姑娘都可以这样对你说话
[09:15] Yes, because that would be adorable! 没错 那种情形会很可爱
[09:17] No, because you’re a five-year-old girl 不 那是因为你是五岁的小妹妹
[09:19] and there’s a pecking order. 人家比你大 吼你是应该的
[09:20] Fine! I’ll do it! 行了 我会去弄答案的
[09:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:22] Yeah, pleasure. 不用客气
[09:23] Bye! 再见
[09:25] Yes! Good! 很好 非常好
[09:27] Why am I still shouting? 为什么我还在吼
[09:28] I’m drawing attention to myself. 太高调了
[09:30] You guys aren’t gonna believe this, 你们俩不会相信的
[09:32] but the rest of the group… 其他的组员
[09:35] Is here. 在这里
[09:36] Are you the board-certified tutor? 你是有资格证的家教吗
[09:38] That means you do my homework, right, Seacrest? 就是说你能帮我做作业吗 美偶主持帅哥
[09:40] I need to call my babysitter if we’re gon’ be later than 10:00. 十点不结束 我就要打电话给临时保姆了
[09:43] What board certifies a tutor? 什么协会给家教颁资格证啊
[09:45] – Where’s Britta? – Not sure. -布雷塔在哪里 -不知道
[09:46] But I invited more people from Spanish class. 但我从西语班多邀请了几位来
[09:47] Is that cool? 很棒吧
[09:48] It’s the coolest. 棒得没法儿说啊
[09:51] I’m gonna go to the bathroom 我要去洗手间
[09:54] and bring my jacket, wallet, and keys with me. 顺便带走我的外套 钱包还有钥匙
[09:58] In case there’s a fire. 以防火灾
[10:01] Should we go with him? 我们该和他一起走吗
[10:03] I’m leaving my homework with Slumdog Millionaire over here. 我把作业留给”贫民窟的百万富翁”
[10:05] That’s borderline racist, I think. 我认为他有种族歧视的倾向
[10:11] And busted. 抓到了
[10:12] Uh, listen. 听我说
[10:14] Now you know. I’m a smoker. 现在你知道了 我是个烟枪
[10:15] Yeah, but they’re filtered, so that makes them safe. 但这是过滤嘴的 抽起来很安全
[10:19] You ready to get started? 准备好开始了吗
[10:21] Looks like the rest of your group showed up. 貌似你的小组成员都到了
[10:22] Yeah, not mine, actually. 实际上 那不是我招揽的
[10:24] I think Abed took out a page on Craigslist. 我猜阿布蒂在分类信息网上打广告了
[10:25] And I was trained never to say this… 我曾受训于绝不说出此话
[10:27] but I think that group may be untutorable. 但我认为那个小组可能是朽木不可雕了
[10:30] Oh, really? 是嘛
[10:31] So why don’t you and I go study over some– 所以 不如我们两个边学习边…
[10:34] – Dinner? – Or drinks. -吃饭? -或喝一杯
[10:35] I think, actually, we should prioritize here 我觉得应该分清主次
[10:38] and study first and then go to dinner. 先学习 再去吃饭
[10:41] And if they really prove to be untutorable, 如果证实他们真朽木不可雕了
[10:45] we’ll slip out early. 我们就提前溜走
[10:46] Oh…they will be… 他们一定会是
[10:49] untutorable! 不可雕的朽木
[10:59] All right. 好了
[11:01] Look at this crew. 看看全体组员
[11:03] All ready to study all night. 都准备好通宵奋战了
[11:06] Well, I can stay at least till 10:00. 我至少可以待到10点
[11:07] But who studies with strangers, right? 但谁会和陌生人一起学习呢
[11:09] My name is Jeff. 我叫杰夫
[11:11] Jeff, it’s a pleasure. 杰夫 很高兴认识你
[11:12] My name is Pierce Hawthorne and, yes, 我叫皮尔斯·霍桑 没错
[11:14] that is Hawthorne as in Hawthorne Wipes, 就是那个霍桑纸巾的霍桑
[11:17] the award-winning moist towellete. 得过大奖的湿纸巾
[11:18] I was just going to ask. 我正准备问的
[11:19] I’m also a toast master, so perhaps 我是个祝酒高手 所以或许
[11:21] – I should do the introductions. – Definitely! -应该我来做引荐 -非你莫属
[11:22] -All right, you already know Brittles. – Britta. -你已经认识布雷丝了 -是布雷塔
[11:24] Abed. Abed the Arab. 阿布蒂 阿拉伯仔
[11:26] – Is that inappropriate? – Sure. -这样不合适吗 -不合适
[11:27] – Roy. Roy the wonder boy. – Troy. -罗伊 冒险小子 -是特洛伊
[11:30] – Little princess Elizabeth. – Annie. -小公主伊丽莎白 -是安妮
[11:32] And finally, this beautiful creature is named Shirley. 最后 这位美艳不可方物者名叫雪瑞
[11:35] Is that even close? 接近正确答案吗
[11:37] I’d like to know why I had to find out about this group on accident? 我想知道为什么 我是因为意外才发现这小组的
[11:41] This is getting way more like Breakfast Club now. 现在这情形更像是《早餐俱乐部》了
[11:42] There’s breakfast? 有早餐吗
[11:43] Okay, um, maybe we should get started– 好了 我们可以开始
[11:45] You know, I’ve been a part of a lot of study groups, 我曾经参加过很多学习小组
[11:46] that fell apart because of unresolved tension. 但都因为未解决的矛盾而解散了
[11:48] Shouldn’t we address Annie’s concern. 先来解决安妮的疑虑吧
[11:51] Did we not invite her? 我们没邀请她吗
[11:53] Well, Annie, sweetie, it’s not behind your back. 安妮 甜心 这可不是背着你的
[11:54] Can we stop with the “pumpkins” and the “sweeties”? 小南瓜和小甜心这些 可以省了吧
[11:57] Being younger does not make me inferior. 年轻 并不代表低人一等
[11:59] If anything, your age indicates 以你的年纪来说
[12:01] you’ve made bad life decisions. 也做过错误的人生决定吧
[12:03] Shirley has a response to that. 雪瑞要对此做出回应
[12:04] No, no, no. I don’t. 不不不 我没有
[12:05] – You should. It looks like you do. – Go ahead. -说吧 看来你就是有话要说 -大胆说吧
[12:08] Okay, okay. 好 好
[12:09] I’m sure I’ve made some bad life decisions 我确信自己曾做过错误的人生决定
[12:13] and maybe Annie’s decisions will be better. 也许安妮的决定会比较正确
[12:16] But I think she needs to decide 但我想她得决定自己
[12:18] whether she wants to be considered a child 是要被当作孩子对待
[12:19] or an adult, because children get pity 还是成年人 因为孩子得到怜惜
[12:22] but not respect. 但没有尊重
[12:23] Adults, they get respect, 可成年人 能得到尊重
[12:25] but they also get the back of they head grabbed 但也会得到被抓住后脑勺
[12:26] and their face pushed through jukeboxes. 摁在点唱机上的待遇
[12:28] Ok, why don’t we try learning “jukebox” in Spanish? 不如我们学一下自动点唱机的西班牙语
[12:32] – What are you doing? – Pierce! -你干什么 -皮尔斯
[12:34] Let’s discuss this creepiness. 讨论下你这诡异动作
[12:36] – Pardon you? – What are you doing? -你说什么 -你在干什么
[12:37] I’m certified. 我是专业认证的
[12:39] Are you unaware that Shirley finds your advances inappropriate? 难道你没意识到 雪瑞对你的求爱很反感吗
[12:43] What advances? 什么求爱
[12:45] You have been sexually harassing me 开学第一天起
[12:47] since the very first day of class. 你就一直性骚扰我
[12:48] Sexually harassing? What? 性骚扰 什么呀
[12:51] That makes no sense to me. 这对我而言说不通啊
[12:53] Why would I harass somebody who turns me on? 我为何要性骚扰让我有性趣的人
[12:55] Saying she turns you on is the harassment, dude. 伙计 说她让你有性趣就是性骚扰了
[13:01] I am a prominent business leader 我可是一位杰出的商界领袖
[13:04] and a highly sought after dinner guest… 还是一名很吃香的晚宴常客
[13:05] And I will not take courting advice 我可不会接受十几岁小屁孩
[13:07] from some teenage boy. 的追女建议
[13:09] Well, this teenage boy 这个十几岁小屁孩
[13:10] is a quarterback and a prom king. 可是橄榄球四分卫兼毕业舞会之王
[13:12] You’re not prom king anymore, Troy. 你可不再是什么毕业舞会之王了 特洛伊
[13:14] This isn’t Riverside High. 这里可不是河畔高中
[13:15] How’d you know I went there? 你怎么知道我是那个高中的
[13:17] Because you’re still wearing your stupid letter jacket. 因为你还穿着傻兮兮的带字母的校服夹克
[13:21] And more importantly, I sat behind you in the algebra! 而且 代数课我就坐在你后面
[13:25] Well, you’re the girl that got hooked on pills and then dropped out. 你就是那个磕药磕太多 后来退学的妞儿吧
[13:28] You’re little Annie Adderall. 你是小药丸安妮
[13:30] Yes, and you are a stupid jock 你还是个运动傻蛋呢
[13:32] who lost his scholarship by dislocating 倒立啤酒桶上弄到俩肩膀脱臼
[13:35] both shoulders in a keg stand. 体育奖学金都泡汤了
[13:36] Keg flip. 翻转倒立
[13:37] They’re very hard to pull off. 很难完成的
[13:38] You don’t know– I’m a legend. 你懂什么 我可是传奇人物
[13:46] You know what I got for christmas? 你们知道圣诞节我的礼物是什么吗
[13:49] It was a banner year at the Bender family. 那可是本德家辉煌的一年
[13:52] I got a carton of cigarettes. 我得到了一条烟
[13:54] The old man grabbed me, he said, 老家伙抓着我说
[13:56] “hey, smoke up, Johnny!” 抽吧 强尼
[14:00] “No, dad! What about you?” 不 老爹 你呢
[14:05] Well, uh…that– 好的 这个
[14:08] that actually was from the “Breakfast Club”. 是《早餐俱乐部》的台词
[14:10] “Nobody puts Baby in the corner”. 没人能把宝贝丢在角落里
[14:14] “Dirty Dancing”. 《辣身舞》台词[宝贝是电影中女主角的名字]
[14:16] – Hello? – It’s professor Duncan. -你好 -我是邓肯教授
[14:18] Come to the parking lot now. 现在快来停车场
[14:20] What’s wrong with your voice? 你的声音怎么了
[14:21] I’m disguising it. 伪装一下
[14:24] Uh, I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[14:26] But while I’m gone, you guys need 但在我离开后 你们必须
[14:28] to hash this stuff out. 通过讨论解决问题
[14:30] No stone unturned. 想尽办法去讨论
[14:32] Go! 开始
[14:41] Get in the car! 到车里来
[14:47] Act as if we’ve either just finished or yet to begin driving. 假装刚停车 或准备开车的样子
[14:51] Every answer to every test 这是你这个学期的所有课程
[14:54] in your curriculum this semester. 所有考试的全部答案
[14:55] I knew you could do it, buddy. 我知道你行的 老兄
[14:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:58] Whoa there, grabby-grabby. 等等 你个小贪婪鬼
[14:59] What do I get? 我有什么好处
[15:02] The satisfaction of being even. 把欠我的人情还清后的满足感
[15:03] Even, fairness, right, wrong. 扯平 公平 对与错
[15:05] There is no God. Booyah, booyah. 这里可没有上帝 哈哈 哈哈
[15:07] What do you want from me? 那你想要什么
[15:08] Your Lexus. 你的雷克萨斯
[15:10] My car for a semester’s worth of answers? 一学期答案的价值 能和我的车比吗
[15:13] Will it be just a semester though, Jeff? 难道只有一个学期吗 杰夫
[15:14] Won’t you be taking the easy way out 接下来的四年大学
[15:16] for the next four years? 你不想走捷径吗
[15:18] I want payment in advance. 我要预付款
[15:20] I want leather seats with built-in ball warmers. 我想要内置保暖设备的真皮座椅
[15:23] You know, bluffs this weak are how 不痛不痒的唬人伎俩 正是你们
[15:25] your people lost the colonies. 英国佬失去美国殖民地的原因
[15:27] Have a nice disbarment hearing. 取消律师资格听证会愉快
[15:30] What am I supposed to drive? 那我开什么
[15:31] Why don’t you take this car? It’s good for the earth. 你为何不开我这辆 可环保呢
[15:33] Yeah, so is wiping your butt with a leaf, 用树叶擦屁股也环保啊
[15:34] but it’s not how a man gets around! 但人哪能这么混
[15:42] A golf kart! 车烂得跟高尔夫车一样
[15:50] It is a disaster in there. 里面完全是场灾难
[15:52] Yeah, untutorable. 是的 朽木不可雕
[15:54] You like Thai food? I love Thai food. 你喜欢泰国料理吗 我非常爱吃
[15:56] Wait, so this is a game to you? 等等 这是你的计策吗
[15:58] You put human beings into a state 你煽动得群情激昂
[16:00] of emotional shambles for a shot at getting in my pants? 乱成一片 就是为了有机会上我吗
[16:03] Why can’t you see that for the compliment that it is? 你为什么不觉得我这么折腾是对你的恭维呢
[16:06] Okay, okay, okay. I’m sorry. 好好 我很抱歉
[16:08] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[16:09] I did a little bit of lying to get close to you. 我撒了点小谎 是为了接近你
[16:12] But how was I supposed to know that you were smart and cool. 但我怎么知道你既聪明又潇洒
[16:15] I mean, you look like Elisabeth Shue. 你长得很像伊丽莎白·苏[苏早期角色多为花瓶类型]
[16:17] – You’re unbelievable. – What do you want me to do? -你真是荒谬至极 -你想要我做什么
[16:19] Oh, maybe one decent thing could be 去做件像样儿的事吧
[16:21] to go in there and clean up your mess. 进去收拾你的烂摊子
[16:22] Okay, I am the Barack Obama of this room. 听着 我就是这屋里的巴拉克·奥巴马总统
[16:26] Okay, if I do that, then dinner, right? 好吧 如果搞定了 就陪我吃晚餐 好吗
[16:31] Yeah, fine, whatever. 好 随你的便
[16:34] As if there’s a dinner on earth that could 难不成这世上有晚餐 能让我吃了
[16:36] make me forget you are a shallow douchebag. 就能忘记你是个肤浅的人渣
[16:39] Oh, you’re gonna eat those words when you see my new car. 当你看见我的新车时 就乖乖把这话收回吧
[16:49] All right, everybody! 好了 各位
[16:52] I want to say something. 我有些话要说
[16:53] Sit down. 坐下
[16:54] You don’t have to yell. I don’t appreciate your tone. 你没必要大喊大叫 这语气我可不喜欢
[16:59] You know what makes humans different from other animals? 你们知道人与动物的区别吗
[17:02] Feet. 脚丫子
[17:03] No, no, no, come on. Bears have feet. 不不不 熊也有熊掌
[17:05] We’re the only species on earth 我们是地球上唯一观看《探索频道》
[17:07] that observes Shark Week. 《鲨鱼周》的特种
[17:09] Sharks don’t even observe Shark Week, 鲨鱼都不看《鲨鱼周》
[17:12] but we do. 可我们看
[17:13] For the same reason I can pick up this pencil, 同样的道理 我可以拿起这支铅笔
[17:15] tell you it’s name is Steve, and go like this. 告诉你他叫斯蒂文 然后这样做
[17:18] And part of you dies just a little bit on the inside, 你们的内心深处 也有部分随它而去
[17:22] because people can connect with anything. 因为人类与万事万物都有联系
[17:25] We can sympathize with a pencil. 我们可以怜悯一支铅笔
[17:27] We can forgive a shark. 我们可以原谅鲨鱼
[17:28] And we can give Ben Affleck 我们也可以给本·阿弗莱克
[17:30] an Academy Award for screenwriting. 颁奥斯卡最佳原创剧本奖
[17:31] – Big mistake. – He’s got a point. -咋颁给他了 -他说的没错
[17:33] People can find the good 人可以发现万事万物的优点
[17:35] in just about anything but themselves. 唯独看不到自身的长处
[17:37] Look at me. 就说我吧
[17:38] It’s clear to all of you that I am awesome, 对于你们来说 我是明摆着很厉害
[17:41] but I can never admit that, 但我绝不会承认
[17:42] because that would make me an ass. 那会显得我太自负狂妄
[17:44] But what I can do is see what makes Annie awesome. 我能做的 就是发现安妮的过人之处
[17:46] She’s driven. 她纯洁无暇
[17:48] We need driven people or the lights go out 这个世界需要纯洁无暇 否则就暗无天日
[17:50] and the ice cream melts. 冰淇淋也要融化了
[17:52] And Pierce. 还有皮尔斯
[17:52] We need guys like Pierce. 我们需要像皮尔斯这样的人
[17:54] This guy has wisdom to offer. 他能够出谋划策
[17:57] The Dalai Lama and I– 达赖喇嘛和我
[17:58] We should listen to him sometime. 有时我们应该听他说说
[17:59] We wouldn’t regret it. 我们不会后悔的
[18:00] And Shirley. 还有雪莉
[18:01] Shirley has earned our respect, 雪莉已经得到了我们的尊重
[18:04] not as a wife, not as a mother, 不是作为一个妻子 一个母亲
[18:05] but as a woman. 而是作为一个女人
[18:07] And don’t test her on that, 请别向她求证这点
[18:09] because that thing about the jukebox 显然那个点唱机说的很具体很顺口
[18:10] was way too specific to be improvised. 一点也不像是没经验临场发挥出来的
[18:12] And Troy. 还有特洛伊
[18:13] Who cares if Troy thinks he’s all that? 谁在乎特洛伊觉得自己是世界第一
[18:16] Maybe he is. 也许他是呢
[18:17] You think astronauts go to the moon 你们以为宇航员跑去月球
[18:19] because he hate the oxygen? 是因为讨厌氧气吗
[18:20] No, they are trying to impress 不 他们是想回敬说
[18:22] their high school prom king. “高中毕业舞会之王 我们也不差吧”
[18:23] And Abed. 还有阿布蒂
[18:24] Abed’s a shaman. 阿布蒂是个善良巫师
[18:26] You ask him to pass the salt, 你让他把盐递给你
[18:28] he gives you a bowl of soup, because you know what? 他会给你一碗汤 知道为什么吗
[18:31] Soup is better. 汤更可口
[18:32] Abed is better. 阿布蒂更有情
[18:34] You are all better than you think you are. 你们都比自己认为的棒多了
[18:37] You are just designed not to believe it 你们只是在听到自我否定的声音后
[18:39] when you hear it from yourself. 就故意否定自我的优点
[18:40] Soup? 汤
[18:42] I want you to look to the person to your left. 我希望在座每位都看着自己左边的人
[18:44] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:46] Look at the person sitting next to you. 看着坐你旁边的人
[18:48] Look at her? Okay. 看着她 好的
[18:50] – This? – Yeah. -这个 -对
[18:51] I want you to extend to that person 我希望各位将对鲨鱼 铅笔
[18:53] the same compassion that you extend 本·阿弗莱克的怜悯之情
[18:56] the sharks, pencils, and Ben Affleck. 也施与此人身上
[18:58] I want you to say to that person, 我希望你对这个人说
[18:59] “I forgive you.” 我原谅你
[19:01] – I forgive you. – I forgive you. -我原谅你 -我原谅你
[19:04] – I forgive you. – You little twerp. -我原谅你 -你个小笨蛋
[19:06] Pierce, I’d like you to say, “I forgive you.” 皮尔斯 我想听你说 我原谅你
[19:08] He didn’t say it? 他没说吗
[19:10] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[19:12] You’ve just stopped being a study group. 你们不再是一个学习小组了
[19:14] You have become something unstoppable. 你们是一个不可战胜的集体
[19:17] I hereby pronounce you a community. 在此我宣布 “联盟”诞生
[19:21] Oh, that’s nice. 真不错
[19:23] I like that. 我喜欢
[19:29] This isn’t like “Breakfast Club” anymore. 这可不再像《早餐俱乐部》了
[19:30] Now it’s like “Stripes” or “Meatballs”. 现在像《乌龙大头兵》或者《肉丸》
[19:31] Anything with Bill Murray, really. 或是其他比尔·默里的非常棒的作品
[19:32] I agree with Abed that tonight has been very special. 我同意阿布蒂 这是个特别的夜晚
[19:35] And now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 我先告辞了
[19:38] I have a dinner engagement with Britta. 我和布雷塔约好共进晚餐
[19:40] Britta? 布雷塔
[19:41] I lied. 我骗你的
[19:43] Thanks for calming everyone down. 谢谢你把大家安抚下来
[19:45] But since you’re not a Spanish tutor, 但因为你不是西语家教
[19:47] just a lying creep who purposely upset everyone 而只是个为了上到我 就恶意挑拨离间
[19:50] in an attempt to get with me, 的谎话精
[19:52] I’d appreciate it if you left 所以 如果你能离开这里
[19:53] and stopped wasting all of our time. 不再浪费大家的时间 我会非常感激
[19:55] Everybody ready? 大家准备好了吗
[19:58] Fine. 行啊
[20:01] And I’m happy to report 我很高兴向大家宣布
[20:03] that one of the benefits of being a lying creep 做谎话精的好处之一就是
[20:06] is having all the answers to tomorrow’s test. 拥有明天考试的所有答案
[20:09] And I’m happy to share them with anyone 我很乐意与那些
[20:12] whose time I’ve wasted more than 被我浪费的时间多于
[20:13] they’ve wasted mine. 浪费我的时间的人分享
[20:14] Uh, Jeff, if you have all the answers, 杰夫 如果你有所有的答案
[20:17] why the hell did you start this study group? 干嘛这么折腾弄个学习小组啊
[20:19] I don’t have a study group, Pierce. 我没有什么学习小组 皮尔斯
[20:20] I made it up. 瞎掰的
[20:21] What about the “look left” speech? 刚才那个”向左看”的演讲呢
[20:22] Made it up. That’s what I do. 瞎掰的 我就是干这个的
[20:23] I make things up, and I got paid a lot of money 我顺口瞎掰 还挣到大把钞票
[20:26] to do it before I came to this school-shaped toilet. 然后 我才沦落到这个貌似学校的大屎坑
[20:29] I was a lawyer. 我曾经是位律师
[20:31] Oh, God. 老天爷
[20:32] That explains everything. 这就说得通了
[20:34] You know, I thought you were like Bill Murray in any of his films, 我还以为你像比尔·默里的角色那般出彩
[20:37] but you’re more like Michael Douglas in any of his films. 原来你和迈克尔·道格拉斯的角色一样差劲
[20:38] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是
[20:39] Well, you have Asperger’s. 那么 你还有亚斯伯格症呢
[20:42] What’s that mean? 是什么意思
[20:45] “Ass burger.” 屁屁汉堡
[20:46] – It’s a serious disorder. – It really is. -是严重的机能紊乱 -没错
[20:48] If it’s so serious 如果真的很严重
[20:49] why don’t they call it meningitis? 干嘛不直接叫脑膜炎
[20:50] Yeah. 对啊
[20:52] – “Ass burger.” – Burger for your ass. -屁屁汉堡 -献给屁屁的汉堡
[21:18] Jeffrey, before you say anything, 杰夫瑞 出言不逊之前
[21:20] you may want to think about the gift you’ve been given. 还是先想想自己得到的恩赐吧
[21:22] An excuse to punch a hippy? 狠揍一个痞子的恩赐吗
[21:23] No. No, not that. 不 不是那个
[21:25] An important lesson, my friend. 我的朋友 是恩赐你的重要一课啊
[21:27] You see, the tools you acquired to survive out there 你瞧 你在花花世界讨生活的伎俩
[21:30] will not help you here at Greendale. 在格林德尔是派不上用场的
[21:32] What you have, my friend, 我的朋友 你拥有的
[21:33] is a second chance at an honest life. 是诚实做人的第二次机会
[21:36] Why are people trying to teach me things 明明学校就有快速缴学费通道
[21:38] at a school that has an express tuition aisle? 为什么是个人就想给我上课呢
[21:41] Give me my keys. 车钥匙还我
[21:43] No, I have to keep the car for the lesson– the less– 不 这是给你宝贵一课的学费
[21:45] Don’t hit me. Please, don’t hit me. 别打我 请别打我
[21:46] Jeffrey? 杰夫瑞
[21:48] Jeffrey, are we cool? 杰夫瑞 我们没事儿吧
[21:51] Are we cool? 还好吧
[21:53] We cool. 没事了
[21:57] I like you, Jeffrey. 我喜欢你 杰夫瑞
[21:59] You remind me of myself at your age. 你让我想起当年的自己
[22:02] I deserve that. 我应得的”赞美”
[22:05] You know, 告诉你
[22:07] I’ve been divorced seven times. 我离过七次婚
[22:12] Sometimes I think I’m doing something wrong. 有时 会觉得是自己做错了什么
[22:20] You keep getting married. 这么说 你屡败屡战啊
[22:22] I never looked at it that way. 我笨 居然一直想着屡战屡败
[22:27] Shouldn’t you guys be studying? 你们不是应该在学习吗
[22:29] Yeah, things got kind of boring after you left. 你走后就有点无聊了
[22:32] Let me ask you something. 我来问你点事儿
[22:34] People been clowning me about this jacket since I got here, but… 自从我来上学 大家都觉得穿这夹克像小丑
[22:37] if I take it off to make them happy, 如果我为了他们高兴就不穿
[22:40] that just makes me weak, right? 这会显得我软弱 对吧
[22:42] Listen. 听着
[22:43] It doesn’t matter. 没关系的
[22:44] You lose the jacket to please them. 你脱了夹克是取悦他们
[22:46] You keep it to piss them off. 穿着是让他们厌烦
[22:48] Either way it’s for them. 两者都是为了别人
[22:50] That’s what’s weak. 这才是软弱
[22:56] You just wrinkled my brain, man. 哥们儿 我脑袋被你说浆糊了
[22:58] – He’s good, isn’t he? – He’s real good. -他可真能掰 -的确能掰
[22:59] Shouldn’t you be rolling around on a bed covered in test answers? 你应该在铺满答案的床上乐得打滚儿才对啊
[23:07] I don’t have any of the answers. 我没有什么答案
[23:10] I’m gonna– I’m gonna flunk the test. 我 我考试要挂了
[23:12] You just, like, study for, like, an hour. 你只要学那么一个小时就行了
[23:13] It’s not that hard. 又不是非常难
[23:14] You seem pretty smart. You got a sports coat. 你看上去挺聪明的 你穿的可是西服外套
[23:17] Well, the funny thing about being smart 做聪明人 最有意思的就是
[23:19] is that you can get through most of life 你可以游手好闲的
[23:21] without ever having to do any work. So, uh… 度过人生中的大部分时光 所以
[23:24] I’m not really sure how to do that. 我还真不知道该怎么去学了
[23:40] What’s going on? 怎么了
[23:41] Can you guys hear me? Am I deaf? 你们能听到我说话吗 我聋了吗
[23:42] Can you hear me talking right now? 现在你们能听到我说话吗
[23:44] – Yes. – Yes? -能 -能吗
[23:45] That’s good. 那就好
[23:47] You know what? 知道吗
[23:49] Jeff, actually, we didn’t get that far without you, 杰夫 其实你不在我们也没学多少
[23:51] so if you want to come back upstairs– 所以 如果你想回去…
[23:57] Really? 真的吗
[23:58] Well, it is your study group, so. 这可是你的学习小组
[24:01] Come on, let’s study. 来吧 我们学习吧
[24:02] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[24:04] No pressure. 不要有压力
[24:15] I’m sorry I called you Michael Douglas 很抱歉我说你像迈克尔·道格拉斯
[24:17] and I see your value now. 我看到了你的价值所在
[24:20] Well, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. 这是别人对我说过的最贴心的话
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme