时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Bust it. | 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:00] | the following*** | 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:03] | May 20,1989 | 1989年5月20日 |
[00:40] | Big smile. | 说茄子 |
[00:48] | I can’t wait to be alone with you. | 我等不及想跟你单独在一起了 |
[00:50] | You say that to all the girls. | 你对谁都这么说 |
[00:51] | Uh-uh,just the hot ones. | 不对 我对辣妹才这么说 |
[00:53] | Let’s keep those mitts up where I can see them,Cole. | 别让我看见你毛手毛脚的 Cole |
[00:56] | Yes,siree. | 好的 先生 |
[00:57] | Do I smell alcohol? | 这里有人喝酒吗? |
[00:59] | Not on me. | 肯定不是我 |
[01:00] | I swear on my mom. I don’t even like the taste of it. | 我向我妈保证过 我不喜欢喝酒 |
[01:03] | Maybe we should take a walk. | 也许我们该出去走走 |
[01:04] | He’s in good hands,Mr. Burke. Got my eye on him. | 他没乱来 Burke先生 我看着他呢 |
[01:13] | And McKinley High’s new prom queen is: Felicia Grant. | McKinley中学毕业舞会的王后是: |
[01:36] | I wish this night would never end. | 我希望今夜永不会结束 |
[02:08] | AID#*** | |
[02:17] | Ms. Jacobs,Principal Burke,this is Detective Rush. | Jacobs女士 Burke校长 这是Rush警探 |
[02:21] | I know you’re busy here,so from one overworked civil servant to another, | 知道你很忙 我以同为人民公仆的身份向你致敬 |
[02:24] | I want to thank you for your time. | 感谢你能抽出时间来 |
[02:25] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[02:27] | Uh,Ms. Jacobs is faculty advisor to the prom committee at McKinley this year. | Jacobs女士是本届McKinley高中 毕业舞会的负责教师 |
[02:31] | Citywide budget cuts are forcing us to get creative with a theme. | 全市范围的预算削减逼我们另辟蹊径 |
[02:34] | I was sorting through some decorations stored in the basement, | 我整理了保存在地下室的废旧装饰物 |
[02:36] | hoping to recycle some. | 想找些能再利用的 |
[02:38] | Found a disposable camera in a box from the ’89 prom. | 在1989年舞会的箱子里找到个一次性相机 |
[02:41] | We had it developed. | 我们就拿去冲洗 |
[02:42] | Thought it’d be fun to see what the styles looked like back then. | 我们觉得看看以前的风格应该挺有意思 |
[02:45] | Surprised the photos came out. | 老底片还能冲出来真挺神的 |
[02:47] | Us,too,and then we noticed that she was in almost every shot. | 我们也觉得 然后发现几乎每张照片都有她 |
[02:51] | So who was she? | 她是谁? |
[02:53] | Felicia Grant,killed by a hit-and-run the same night she was crowned prom queen. | Felicia Grant 得到舞会王后头衔那晚 死于车祸 司机逃逸 |
[02:57] | Never found who did it. | 不知道凶手是谁 |
[02:58] | I pulled the Accident Investigation Division file. | 我查了事故调查部的档案 |
[03:00] | The original detective figured she was hit by a drunk driver | 当时负责的警探认为 她是被酒后驾车的司机撞死 |
[03:03] | a few miles from the school. | 就在离学校几英里的地方 |
[03:05] | Prom queen didn’t have a ride? | 没人送舞会王后回家? |
[03:06] | Well,according to the file,her boyfriend was “too drunk to drive home. | 根据档案里说 她男友”醉到没法开车” |
[03:10] | ” Cole Austen. That,I can attest to. | Cole Austen 我能证明 |
[03:12] | So you were there? | 你跟他在一起? |
[03:13] | I was assistant principal back then; chaperoned prom. | 我那时还是助理校长 全程监督舞会 |
[03:16] | We were all shocked. | 我们都很吃惊 |
[03:18] | Felicia handed Cole off to friends at 11:30. | Felicia在11:30把Cole交给了一个朋友 |
[03:21] | Said she’d catch a ride. | 说她会自己找车的 |
[03:23] | – An hour later she was dead. – No one saw her leave? | – 一个小时后她就死了 – 没人看到她离开? |
[03:25] | I would have been there,but a student fell off the bandstand. | 我本该在场 但有个学生从舞台上摔下 |
[03:28] | Sent most of the night in the ER. | 几乎整晚我都在急诊室 |
[03:29] | Is this the last photo? | 这是最后一张照片吗? |
[03:31] | Outside the gym. | 在体育馆外 |
[03:32] | Everyone always thought that Felicia ended up walking home from the school. | 大家都以为Felicia最后是走回家的 |
[03:36] | But look at the clock. | 但看看后面的钟 |
[03:38] | Its says 12:15. | 是12:15 |
[03:39] | Motorist spotted her body on the side of the road | 有司机在路边发现她的尸体 |
[03:41] | about three miles from the school; | 离学校3英里远 |
[03:43] | called it in at 12:30. | 在12:30报了警 |
[03:44] | There’s no way she could have walked three miles in 15 minutes. | 她绝不可能在15分钟内走3英里 |
[03:47] | Someone had to give her a ride. | 有人开车送过她 |
[03:49] | Whoever took this picture was the last to see her alive. | 拍这张照片的是最后一个看到她活着的人 |
[03:53] | Or her killer. | 或者就是凶手 |
[04:00] | cold case s07e21 | |
[04:02] | Felicia Grant,17,hit by a car | Felicia Grant 17岁 |
[04:05] | on Old York Road walking home from the prom in ’89. | 1989年在毕业舞会后回家的路上 在Old York路被车撞死 |
[04:09] | Yeah,broken neck,hip,and pelvis. | 颈椎 髋骨 盆骨骨折 |
[04:11] | Multiple skull fractures and internal bleeding. | 头骨多处破裂 内出血 |
[04:14] | Whoever hit her must have been hauling. | 一定是被撞她的车拖了很远 |
[04:15] | I’ve seen a car going 30 do some real damage. | 我见过开到时速30英里的车祸现场 |
[04:18] | It’s all about where you get hit,not how. | 不管怎么撞结果都是一样 |
[04:19] | AID tagged it as a hit-and-run by a drunk driver. | AID判定这是一起酒后驾车逃逸事故 |
[04:22] | Kids from the prom alibi’d out. | 参加舞会的孩子都有不在场证明 |
[04:24] | Most went to an afterparty together. | 他们大多都去参加之后的派对了 |
[04:26] | The last photo suggests someone she knew picked her up. | 最后这张照说明载她回家的人跟她很熟 |
[04:28] | – Talk to the parents? – Father passed away. | – 跟父母谈过了吗? – 她父亲去世了 |
[04:30] | Mother remarried,moved to Miami. Trying to find her. | 母亲再婚 搬去迈阿密了 正试着联系她 |
[04:33] | I don’t remember dressing this badly in high school. | 我记得我高中时 衣服可没这么土 |
[04:35] | You mean compared to now? | 你是说跟现在比? |
[04:38] | Well,how’d you guys do it back in the day,Will? | 你们的毕业舞会是什么样的 Will? |
[04:40] | What,did Moses just hold a candle while you guys danced? | 怎么 你们跳舞时没有一位摩西 为你们高举烛灯? |
[04:44] | Had our prom at the Bellevue Hotel. | 我们毕业舞会是在Bellevue酒店办的 |
[04:46] | Took a lovely,young betty named Pennie Joe McVicker. | 我的舞伴Pennie Joe McVicker可爱又年轻 |
[04:49] | So fine,make a blind man see. | 漂亮得能让瞎子都复明 |
[04:52] | You ever wonder what happened to her? | 你不想知道她现在怎么样了吗? |
[04:53] | Married,five kids,twice my size. | 结婚了 有5个孩子 体重是我两倍 |
[04:57] | What about you,boss? | 你呢 头儿? |
[04:58] | I quit school before the prom. Went in the Navy. | 我在毕业舞会前就退学了 参加了海军 |
[05:01] | – What about you,Lil? – Never went. Not my thing. | – 那你呢 Lil? – 没去 我不喜欢 |
[05:04] | Well,I was prom king,but I lost my crown when I,uh… | 我是舞会国王 不过我失去了皇冠 |
[05:07] | Well,when I got caught streaking. | 因为我裸奔被抓住了 |
[05:10] | You streaked at your prom? | 你在毕业舞会上裸奔? |
[05:12] | Yeah. Mrs. Kaye saw my junk and fainted. | Kaye太太看到我的鸡鸡就昏倒了 |
[05:14] | Well,AID found silver paint chips on the dress. | AID在裙上找到银色的颜料碎片 |
[05:17] | Assigned checked all the body shops within a 20-mile radius. Nothing ever surfaced. | 找了20英里内所有的汽车美容店 没人去补漆 |
[05:20] | Well,whoever did it might have waited a few years | 凶手也许等了好几年 |
[05:23] | till the heat cooled and then fixed their ride. | 等风声平息了才去修的车 |
[05:26] | Reinterview Felicia’s inner circle. | 再去跟Felicia的好朋友谈谈 |
[05:28] | Find out who took that last photo. | 看看是谁照了那最后一张照片 |
[05:32] | Updating your Facebook page? | 在更新你的Facebook? |
[05:34] | ,just an old narcotics case. | 只是看个以前的贩毒案 |
[05:37] | Gonna talk to Suzie Hill,the prom queen’s best friend. Want to come? | 我得去找Suzie Hill 舞会王后最好的朋友 想来吗? |
[05:41] | Sure. Suzie looks fun. | 好吧 Suzie看起来挺有意思的 |
[05:48] | Uh,my oldest,Tess,is at cheerleading practice. | 我的大女儿 Tess 在啦啦队训练 |
[05:52] | I’m going to need to grab her soon. | 我一会儿得去接她 |
[05:56] | Hey,how many times do I have to tell you,no running in the house? ! | 嘿 我得说多少遍 不许在屋里跑! |
[05:59] | Anything stand out to you about this photo,Suzie? | 这张照片你有印象吗 Suzie? |
[06:05] | Sorry. Seeing Felicia brings back a lot of memories. | 对不起 看到Felicia勾起我很多回忆 |
[06:10] | I don’t know why she was still there. | 我不明白她怎么还会在那 |
[06:12] | The hool had a strict midnight curfew. | 学校的宵禁很严格 在12点 |
[06:14] | Didn’t you wonder where she went after prom? | 你知道她在舞会之后去了哪吗? |
[06:16] | Thought Felicia caught a ride; we’d all hook up later at the party. | 我以为有人开车送Felicia 然后我们会在派对上再见 |
[06:19] | Best friends and you don’t even check up on each other? | 身为最好的朋友你们都不互相照应? |
[06:22] | We were both sort of caught up in our dates that night. | 我们那晚都被舞伴缠住了 |
[06:24] | If I knew she needed me,I would have been there. | 如果我知道她需要我 我会在她身边的 |
[06:26] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[06:28] | When she won prom queen. | 在她得到舞会王后的时候 |
[06:31] | I was so happy for her. | 我真为她高兴 |
[06:32] | When we were little girls,we used to dress up, | 我们小时候常玩过家家游戏 |
[06:34] | act like we were queens and,now,she was one. | 装作我们是王后什么的 现在 她真的是了 |
[06:36] | All sugar,no spice? | 全是甜蜜的回忆 没有恶意? |
[06:39] | She could throw down. | 她会战胜它们的 |
[06:40] | Felicia wanted something,she went for it. She always got it. | Felicia想要什么就去争取 而她一定会得到 |
[06:43] | Probably made a few enemies,too? | 也许也树敌不少 是吗? |
[06:45] | She was popular. People’s feelings get hurt. | 她很受欢迎 总会有人受伤 |
[06:48] | We we all so young and thoughtless back then. | 我们那时候还年轻 考虑不周全 |
[06:57] | Hey,girl. | 嘿 美女们 |
[06:59] | You know Lee. | 你认识Lee |
[07:03] | Love that dress on you. | 礼服很漂亮哦 |
[07:06] | I’m going to go grab a drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[07:07] | Coolio. I’m good. | 去呗 我没意见 |
[07:12] | I can’t believe you brought that weirdo,Lee Mavoides. | 我真不敢相信你请了那个怪胎 Lee Mavoides |
[07:15] | Easy for you to say. | 你说的倒轻松 |
[07:16] | You weren’t dumped two minutes before prom, | 你可没在舞会前两分钟被甩了 |
[07:18] | – Miss Has-Her-Whole-Life Planned-Out. – Whatever. | – “名花有主”小姐 – 随便你说吧 |
[07:21] | I got to know him in art class. He’s not that bad. | 我在艺术课上认识他的 人还不坏 |
[07:23] | Has that whole Chriian Slater thing going on. | 还有点Christian Slater 的腔调 (美国著名演员) |
[07:26] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[07:27] | What’d you say? | 什么? |
[07:28] | I got your letter,and I like you,too. | 我收到你的信了 我也喜欢你 |
[07:35] | He fell for it! | 他还真信了! |
[07:37] | – What a loser. – Why don’t you go home and hump your pillow,nerd! | – 真是个倒霉蛋 – 你干嘛不回家拱你的枕头去! |
[07:43] | You just wanted to screw with me! | 你就是想看我出丑! |
[07:45] | What a loser! | 真是个倒霉蛋! |
[07:51] | I haven’t thought of Corky in years. | 我这些年来从没想起过Corky (有软骨头的意思) |
[07:53] | Everyone always picked on him,but I think that night was it for him. | 所有人都找他的麻烦 但那晚应该是他的极限了 |
[07:56] | – How so? – We never saw him again. | – 怎么说? – 我们再也没见过他 |
[07:58] | He was so mad at Felicia,thought she made a fool of him. | 他恨Felicia 以为是她让他难堪 |
[08:02] | Where were you after the prom? | 你舞会之后去了哪? |
[08:07] | Lee took me up to Fairmount Park before we hit the party,and… | 排队之后 Lee带我去Fairmount公园 |
[08:12] | I was right. He was sexy. | 我是对的 他很性感 |
[08:14] | My daughter thinks I’m such a prude. If she only knew. | 我女儿还以为我年轻时很正经 |
[08:24] | Hi. May I help you? | 有什么能帮你的? |
[08:26] | We’re looking for a Corky Mazer. | 我们在找一个叫Corky Mazer的 |
[08:30] | Last guy that called me that had to pick his teeth off the floor. | 上一个这么叫我的人被我打得满地找牙 |
[08:33] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[08:35] | Easy there,Whitey Chan. | 别紧张 Whitey Chan (白成龙) |
[08:37] | We’re here to talk about Felicia Grant. | 我们是来问Felicia Grant的事 |
[08:38] | Felicia Grant? | |
[08:40] | That’s ancient history. Barely knew her. | 那是很久以前的事了 我不怎么认识她 |
[08:42] | Heard she made you look like a fool on prom night. | 听说她在毕业舞会那晚把你当傻子耍 |
[08:45] | Yeah,that was the worst night of my life. | 是啊 那是我这辈子最烂的一晚 |
[08:47] | I’m glad I got far away from that hellhole. | 真庆幸我永远离开了那个火坑 |
[08:50] | Sounds more like you were driven away. | 听起来你好像是被赶走的 |
[08:51] | I decided I wasn’t going to be a victim anymore. | 我决定我不能再任人宰割了 |
[08:54] | So maybe you decided to poured yourself a nice,hot cup of revenge? | 那你决定来个绝地反击? |
[08:57] | No. I joined the Army the next morning. | 不 我第二天一早报名入伍了 |
[09:00] | Saw the world. It gave me meaning,purpose. | 游历世界 让我有了活着的意义和目标 |
[09:04] | It gave me “Kara-te. | 让我学会了空手道 |
[09:06] | ” Or a way to escape a murder charge. | 或是逃避谋杀罪的方法 |
[09:08] | “Murder”? | “谋杀罪”? |
[09:09] | Well,I,I thought some drunk hit her. | 我–我以为是个醉鬼把她撞了 |
[09:12] | You were the president of the AV department. | 你是影像部的负责人 |
[09:14] | Took a lot of photos that night. | 那晚照了很多照片 |
[09:15] | I didn’t take that one. | 这张不是我照的 |
[09:17] | And whoever did didn’t know what they were doing. | 这人铁定不会照相 |
[09:19] | What kind of car did you,uh,drive to the prom,Evan? | 你是开什么车去的舞会 Evan? |
[09:23] | I didn’t drive,okay? | 我不会开车 好吗? |
[09:25] | My mom dropped me off and picked me up. | 我妈妈接送的我 |
[09:28] | Wow,you had it hard in high school. | 你高中过的很痛苦啊 |
[09:30] | KiKi kicked your ass. | 别的孩子作弄你 |
[09:32] | Felicia humiliated you. | Felicia羞辱了你 |
[09:33] | I had lots of problems,okay? | 我是有很多问题 |
[09:35] | You know,but I realized that night that I wasn’t the only one. | 但那晚我发现有问题的不止我一个 |
[09:42] | Ah,come on,baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[09:46] | Oh,you’re so hot. | 你真美 |
[09:50] | This doesn’t feel right. | 我感觉不对头 |
[09:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[09:53] | ‘Cause the seats are real vinyl. | 座位是真仿皮的 |
[09:55] | Maybe you’re just sitting on the belt buckle or something. | 也许你坐到安全带扣上了 |
[09:56] | No,no,I mean us,this. | 不不 我是说我们 |
[09:59] | Going all the way. | 这么久了 |
[10:01] | I want it to be special. | 我想要一切都很特别 |
[10:02] | Babe,it is special. | 宝贝 这很特别了 |
[10:03] | You’re with me,the Colster. | 你跟我在一起 独一无二的Colster |
[10:07] | I want to go find Corky and apologize. | 我想去向Corky道歉 |
[10:10] | “Corky”? | “软蛋”? |
[10:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[10:14] | I waited two years for this. | 我为这个等了两年 |
[10:16] | – Look,I even made us a mix tape. – I want to go inside. Right now. | – 看 我还特别录了盘磁带 – 我想回去 现在 |
[10:20] | You can’t just leave me like this. | 你不能就这么走了 |
[10:23] | Come on. At least check the mic. | 拜托 至少来听一下 |
[10:25] | Get off! | 放开我! |
[10:33] | Come on,Felic! | 回来 Felic! |
[10:41] | I mean,there wasn’t a more entitled guy on the planet. | 我是说 这世上没人比他更有动机了 |
[10:44] | How come you guys aren’t talking to him? | 你们干嘛不去找他? |
[10:46] | Cole’s alibi checked out back in the day. So did his car. | Cole的不在场证明那时已核实过了 他的车也是 |
[10:48] | Which one? His dad owned one of the biggest car dealerships in Philly. | 哪一辆? 他爸爸可是费城最大的 汽车经销商之一 |
[10:52] | Cole drove a new car every month. | Cole每个月都会开新车来 |
[10:58] | Hey,Dad. | 爸 |
[11:00] | I went to the store. I figured you could use a… | 我去了商店 觉得你会用到… |
[11:07] | Hey,sis. | 嘿 姐姐 |
[11:10] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[11:11] | – Lilly… – No. No! | – 不 不! |
[11:13] | Lilly! Lilly,wait! | Lilly! Lilly 等等! |
[11:23] | Cole Austen. | |
[11:25] | Cole Austen? | |
[11:31] | One and only. | 独一无二 |
[11:33] | Far cry from your dad’s big car dealership,huh? | 跟你爸爸的车行还差得远吧? |
[11:36] | This gig’s just temporary. | 这活只是暂时的 |
[11:37] | Waiting on a call from McKinley High for an assistant football coaching position. | 我在等McKinley高中来电话 给我橄榄球助理教练的职位 |
[11:41] | Sounds promising. | 听起来前途无量啊 |
[11:42] | Kind of a legend there. | 那是个传奇 |
[11:44] | Just waiting to get the money right. | 我只等资金到位了 |
[11:46] | You were the ’89 prom king at McKinley. | 你是McKinley高中1989年的舞会皇帝 |
[11:48] | Damn straight. | 你说对了 |
[11:52] | It was the greatest night of my life,man. | 那晚是我一生中最棒的一晚 |
[11:55] | Till that,uh… Till the morning. | 直到…直到第二天早上 |
[11:59] | – Felicia Grant? – Yeah. That was my girl. | – 对 她是我的妞 |
[12:01] | If she was your “girl,” why’d you leave her alone at the end of the night,Cole? | 如果她是你的”妞” 你为什么那晚留下她一个人 Cole? |
[12:04] | I drank a little too much clear | 我有点喝高了 |
[12:06] | and I spent the rest of the night praying to the porcelain gods. | 我那晚后半段都在膜拜马桶呢 |
[12:10] | Last time you saw Felicia? | 你最后见Felicia是什么时候? |
[12:12] | I don’t remember. Everything after we won prom king and queen is just a blur. | 我不记得了 我只记得我们拿到国王和王后 |
[12:16] | That’s pretty convenient. | 这倒省事 |
[12:17] | Felicia was hit and killed by a silver car. | Felicia是被一辆银色的车撞倒的 |
[12:19] | Kind of like your Mustang. | 就像你的”野马”车 |
[12:22] | I’d never hurt Felicia. I loved her. | 我绝不会伤害Felicia 我爱她 |
[12:24] | We were going to go to Penn State together. | 我们要一起去宾州州立大学 |
[12:26] | We heard you were macking some serious moves on the queen out in the parking lot, | 听说你在停车场对王后有些动作 |
[12:30] | but,uh,she just wasn’t feeling the king. | 可惜她对你这个国王没感觉 |
[12:33] | Felicia,she was just nervous,man. | Felicia 她只是紧张了 |
[12:35] | All she needed was a little reassuring. | 她只需要几句安慰 |
[12:40] | Felicia! | |
[12:42] | Are you really looking for Corky? | 你真的要去找Corky? |
[12:44] | What you did was mean. | 你做的事是不对的 |
[12:45] | Look,forget him. | 听我说 忘了这事吧 |
[12:48] | Look,I think I know what’s really bugging you. | 我知道是什么让你烦 |
[12:51] | – You do? – Yeah. | – 你知道? – 是的 |
[12:52] | You’re just worried we’re going to get to State, | 你只是紧张 要是我们去了州立大学 |
[12:54] | I’m going to be smothered in hotness and end up hitting it with a bunch of hot chicks. | 我会被爱情弄得喘不过气 最后和一帮靓妹搞上了 |
[12:58] | – Uh,no,Cole,that’s not… – Not gonna happen. | – 呃 不是 Cole 那不是… – 那绝不会发生的 |
[13:02] | I could have played ball anywhere,but I chose to be with you. | 我能随便去某个大学打球 但我选择和你呆在一起 |
[13:08] | You ever wonder if you’re… | 你有想过你是否是… |
[13:11] | a good person? | 一个好人? |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 嘛意思? |
[13:14] | I’ve been thinking about this stuff a lot lately. | 最近我常常想这类事 |
[13:18] | After high school… | 高中之后… |
[13:20] | who knows what lies ahead of us? | 谁知道未来会怎样? |
[13:23] | I do. More awesomeness. | 我想过 更多”酷毙了” |
[13:26] | The ’80s ruled,but the ’90s are gonna rock. | 80年代统治 90年代马上要抖起来了 |
[13:31] | You and me,we’re going to be king and queen of Happy Valley. | 你和我 会是欢乐谷的国王和王后 |
[13:34] | Felicia? | |
[13:35] | Someone said you were crying in the parking lot. Everything okay? | 有人说你在停车场大哭 还好吗? |
[13:37] | Everything’s cool. | 一切都好 |
[13:39] | Roll,we’ll get up with you guys in a bit. | 走吧 一会儿就去找你们 |
[13:40] | We want to hear it from Felicia. | 我们想听Felicia来说 |
[13:43] | You can shut your piehole,you freaky dink. | 闭上你的嘴 你个傻瓜 |
[13:46] | Everything’s fine. Just go. | 一切都好 走吧 |
[13:54] | – What is it with you and that guy? – I don’t know. He creeps me out. | – 你和那家伙怎么回事? – 我不知道 他吓着我了 |
[13:56] | Do you want me to kick his ass? | 想让我教训教训他吗? |
[13:58] | Prom Court,please report to the stage. | 舞会演员们 请到舞台报到 |
[14:00] | Come on,babe. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[14:02] | It’s showtime. | 该我们啦 |
[14:07] | Maybe… | 或许… |
[14:08] | if I hadn’t drank so much that night, | 如果那天晚上我没有喝那么多 |
[14:12] | Felicia’d still be alive today. | Felicia现在还活着 |
[14:13] | Who was this Lee guy? | 那个叫Lee的是谁? |
[14:15] | Lee Mavoides. | |
[14:17] | He’s some punk-ass freak. | 他就是个怪胎 |
[14:19] | He have some kind of history with Felicia? | 他和Felicia之间有点故事? |
[14:21] | In his wet dreaMs. | 作他的春梦去吧 |
[14:23] | He was obsessed. | 他被迷住了 |
[14:25] | He was always staring at her. | 总是盯着她 |
[14:26] | That’s why Felicia was skeeved out by him. | 那就是Felicia被他吓坏了的原因 |
[14:28] | What happened to your old Mustang,Cole? | 你的旧野马车怎么样了 Cole? |
[14:31] | I still got her. | 还留着 |
[14:34] | Cops checked her out back in the day. | 警察那时检查过了 |
[14:36] | Yeah,well,I’d like to get a second opinion. | 行 那我想再看一眼 |
[14:47] | Take me back to my cell. | 我要回自己的牢房里去 |
[14:49] | I’m not sitting with this chota. | 我不要和这个家伙坐一起 |
[14:50] | Sit down and shut the hell up. | 坐下来 关上门 |
[14:51] | Why don’t you take your blue Nazi ass back to Philly? | 干嘛不带着你的臭屁滚回费城? |
[14:54] | I ain’t got nothing to say to you. | 我对你没什么可说的 |
[14:57] | I got this. Why don’t you go grab some coffee? | 我来搞定 你干嘛不去喝咖啡呢? |
[15:00] | Yeah? You real tough with that tin. | 是吧? 戴着警徽你就是硬汉了 |
[15:03] | I don’t need no badge to deal with a little man like you. | 我不用警徽帮忙也能对付你小子 |
[15:12] | ***** | 别来无恙啊 老兄 |
[15:17] | 熹ue pasa,Hector? 你好吗 赫克托耳? | |
[15:18] | T? sabes. Viviendo como un rey. | 很好 像国王一样生活 |
[15:22] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[15:23] | Yeah,you got big ears. | 对啊 你耳朵灵嘛 |
[15:25] | Yeah,so do these guards. | 没错 这些警卫也是 |
[15:28] | It’s not their ears I’m worried about. | 他们我倒是不担心 |
[15:30] | You know,bad for biz if anyone finds out I grew up in Francesville with a cop. | 如果谁发现我和警察在佛朗西斯维拉 一起长大 那对生意可是坏事 |
[15:35] | Yeah,how’s Tati? | 对 Tati怎么样? |
[15:37] | Thanks to you,she’s good. | 多亏了你 她不错 |
[15:39] | Just gave us another niece. | 给我们又添了个侄女 |
[15:43] | But that ain’thyhyououe here. | 但那才不是你来这儿的原因 |
[15:47] | Look,there’s a new fish on your block. | 听着 在你们牢里有一个新人 |
[15:50] | He likes to sing. | 他喜欢告密 |
[15:52] | You’re his favorite song. | 你是他的重点对象 |
[15:55] | And what you care so much about me for? | 那你这么关心我是要干嘛? |
[15:59] | I wouldn’t want to see your nieces | growing up without their t甐. 我不想看到你的侄女在 没有叔叔的环境下长大 |
[16:04] | Sounds to me like you want someone to catch a cold. | 我听起来像是你想让某人得流感(惹麻烦)? |
[16:07] | It’s going around. | 流感肆虐啊 |
[16:09] | But,I mean,how you handle the jabber… | 但 我是说 你怎么对付那个垃圾… |
[16:14] | – that’s your business. – business,that is what I’m worried about. | – 那是你的事 – 我的事 正是我担心的 |
[16:17] | And this coming back on me. | 而且早晚会报复到我头上 |
[16:20] | I get that. | 我来搞定 |
[16:27] | All right. Suppose… | 好吧 假设… |
[16:30] | Suppose this-this fish,hmm… | 假设这个新人 嗯… |
[16:33] | gets made out to be a snitch in the yard? | 被认为是打小报告的人? |
[16:37] | Then… he’s everybody’s problem. | 那…他就是大家的眼中钉 |
[16:39] | Game over. Kiss of the bitch. | 那就完蛋了 彻底了结 |
[16:44] | You know what I’m saying,pap? | 你知道我在说什么 伙计? |
[16:58] | Starting to think you weren’t going to show. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[17:02] | You want to order something? I’m buying. | 点东西吗? 我请客 |
[17:03] | I already ate. | 吃过了 |
[17:08] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:10] | Do you remember that suit? | 你记得那套泳衣吗? |
[17:12] | I was always so psyched when you got a new one ’cause that meant I got yours. | 你有新泳衣时我总会抓狂 那意味着我就得穿你的 |
[17:17] | That day was so much fun. | 那天是多么好玩啊 |
[17:19] | The last time I saw you,there was a warrant out for your arrest. | 我最后一次见你 是在一张拘捕你的逮捕令上 |
[17:23] | Am I sitting across from a wanted fugitive? | 坐我对面的是一名通缉犯了? |
[17:26] | I cut a deal with the D. A. in New York. | 我在纽约和地方检察官做了交易 |
[17:28] | – Managed to avoid jail time. – It’s still a felony,right? | – 成功缓刑了 – 还是一项重罪 对吧? |
[17:33] | I know that you promised Dad that you were going to hear me out. | 我知道你是答应了爸爸才来见我的 |
[17:38] | I want to thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:42] | I – I don’t have a lot of time,so… | 我-我没太多时间 所以… |
[17:43] | Get to the point,right. | 直说重点 没错 |
[17:49] | I’ve been lost a long time,Lil. | 我已经迷失了很长时间 Lil |
[17:52] | Made a lot of mistakes,but I’m ready to make a change. | 做了太多错事 但我准备洗心革面 |
[17:58] | – Christina… – I’m staying at the Grand Inn right now. | -我目前住Grand Inn(有大酒店之意) |
[18:03] | Not as fancy as it sounds. | 可不是听起来那么好 |
[18:05] | It’s a flophouse. | 是个廉价旅馆 |
[18:06] | It’s cheap. | 便宜 |
[18:09] | But I’m looking to move. | 但我想搬出去 |
[18:12] | Somewhere more permanent. Near family. | 搬到更稳定的地方 靠近家里 |
[18:15] | I want to settle down. | 我想安顿下来 |
[18:17] | Meet a good guy. | 找个好男人 |
[18:22] | What about you,Lil? | 你呢 Lil? |
[18:24] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[18:28] | – Working. – Yeah,working. | – 要工作 – 没错 工作 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:38] | kind of… | 有点… |
[18:40] | Makes it kind of hard to get a rental lease with a record, | 有前科的话 租房有点难 |
[18:44] | so I was hoping you could… | 所以我希望你能… |
[18:46] | co-sign for me. | 为我担保 |
[18:50] | Yeah,shouldn’t have guessed that this was a social visit. | 没错 我本就不该猜想 这会是一次礼节性拜访 |
[18:53] | You always want something. | 你总是不停地索取 |
[18:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:57] | You got no reason to believe me. | 你没有理由相信我 |
[19:01] | But I need you,Lil. | 但我需要你 Lil |
[19:05] | I don’t… I don’t know what to say. | 我不..不知道说什么 |
[19:08] | Honestly,every time you come around,it’s like a hurricane hit town. | 说实话 每次你过来 都会弄得满城风雨 不得安宁 |
[19:12] | – Lilly… – No,Christina. | – 不 Christina |
[19:14] | I promised Dad that I would talk to you, | 我承诺爸爸会和你谈的 |
[19:16] | but I-I can’t commit to anything else. | 但我不能承诺任何别的事情 |
[19:19] | I mean,maybe it’s better that you find someone else to clean up after you. | 我是说 或许你找别人帮你擦屁股会更好 |
[19:28] | I don’t have anyone else. | 我没有别人了 |
[19:33] | I wish I could I trust you,Christina. | 我希望我可以相信你 Christina |
[19:37] | I really do. | 我真的希望 |
[20:00] | What are y’all laughing at? | 你们都在笑什么? |
[20:01] | Look at you,Slick Willy! | 看你 忒能装的Willy! |
[20:03] | How? | 怎么? |
[20:04] | Called your old high school and said I needed pictures for your retirement party. | 打电话给你的母校 说我需要照片用在你的退休欢送会上 |
[20:08] | Still,um,this is the girl that brought eyesight to the blind? | 可是 呃 这就是你说的美得 让瞎子复明的姑娘? |
[20:15] | And? | 还有呢? |
[20:16] | And… we located Felicia’s mother. | 还有…我们找到Felicia的妈妈了 |
[20:20] | Still had a few of her daughter’s things in storage. | 还保留着她女儿的一些东西 |
[20:21] | Look what I found in her sophomore yearbook. | 看我在她的高二年鉴上发现了什么 |
[20:24] | “What do you see when you look in the mirror, | “当你照镜子时你看到了什么 |
[20:26] | because I’m looking right througyou and it’s not pretty. | 因为我看穿了你 你并不漂亮” |
[20:29] | ” Signed Lee Mavoides. | 留名是Lee Mavoides |
[20:31] | Tracked him down to Morgan’s Restaurant. | 查到他在Morgan餐馆 |
[20:33] | He’s the head chef. | 是主厨 |
[20:36] | Well,let’s hope his cooking’s better than his poetry. | 希望他的厨艺能比他的诗好吧 |
[20:53] | Pig in the pen. | 瓮中之鳖 |
[20:57] | Yo,Mota? | 你 Mota? |
[20:59] | What’s happening,bro? | 怎么了 老兄? |
[21:01] | Tag. You’re it,bitch. That’s for my mom. | 这是为了我老妈 你个混蛋 |
[21:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:09] | Buena suerte. | 好运! |
[21:26] | Felicia Grant… | |
[21:27] | killed on prom night. | 在舞会那晚被害 |
[21:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:30] | You know,don’t really remember. | 记不清了 |
[21:32] | High school was a long time ago. | 高中是很久以前的事了 |
[21:34] | Maybe this will help jog your memory. | 或许这个能帮你唤起记忆 |
[21:37] | Back when you were busy looking right through her. | 当时你可是忙着看穿人家呐 |
[21:40] | Now that’s embarrassing. | 现在可尴尬了 |
[21:43] | What kind of car did you drive to the prom? | 你去舞会开的是什么车? |
[21:45] | – It was my dad’s Chrysler,I think. – What color was it? | – 我老爸的克莱斯勒 我想 – 什么颜色的? |
[21:47] | I don’t know,gray. Look,man,I’m in the middle… | 不知道 灰色 听着 老兄 我正忙着… |
[21:49] | Put the knife down when I’m talking to you,Emeril. | 我和你说话时要把刀放下来 |
[21:53] | Look,we used to be friends. | 听着 我们过去是朋友 |
[21:55] | High school started; she became a cheerleader; | 进高中后 她成了啦啦队员 |
[21:56] | and I became an afterthought. | 而我成了土包子 |
[21:58] | Bitter pill to swallow. | 忍气吞声的那种 |
[22:00] | Yeah,I wrote some mean things in her yearbook, | 对 我是在她的年鉴里写了些刻薄话 |
[22:02] | listened to a lot of Cowboy Junkies and then I got over it. | 听了大量Cowboy Junkies的歌后我就释然了 (布鲁斯摇滚乐队) |
[22:05] | Some strange coincidence you ended up going to the prom with her best friend? | 你和她最好的朋友一起去了舞会 是巧合吗? |
[22:10] | Yeah,maybe I wanted to get a rise out of Felicia. | 没错 或许我是想在Felicia面前回击一下 |
[22:13] | But I realized that she really wasn’t worth the drama. | 但我意识到她其实不值得我这样 |
[22:20] | Didn’t know you and Suzie were so close. | 不知道你和Suzie走这么近 |
[22:24] | You didn’t even know we all go to the same school. | 你甚至不知道我们上同一个学校 |
[22:26] | That’s lame. | 这话真蹩脚 |
[22:29] | AnywayI I w you on the dance floor. | 不管怎样我刚看到你们跳舞了 |
[22:32] | You two make a cute couple. | 你们两个很配 |
[22:36] | She’s lucky to find a guy like you. | 能找到像你这样的人她很幸运 |
[22:39] | Guys like me don’t really fit into your whole thing,Felicia. | 像我这样的人可配不上你那一套 |
[22:44] | And what is my whole thing? | 那什么是我的那一套? |
[22:47] | Don’t be so modest. | 别搞得这么谦虚 |
[22:48] | You’re the queen of McKinley High. | 你是McKinley高中的王后 |
[22:51] | They even coroneted you. | 他们甚至给你加冕了 |
[22:52] | Hey,I’m trying to be nice right now. | 嘿 我现在是想对你态度好点 |
[22:54] | You don’t have to be such a jackass. | 你没必要表现的像混蛋 |
[22:56] | You came to talk to me. | 是你先跟我说话的 |
[22:57] | Yes,because we used to be friends. | 对 因为我们以前是朋友 |
[22:59] | We used to make pizza and geek out to old Twilight Zon. . Remember? | 我们过去经常做匹萨 还看<阴阳魔界> 发神经…记得吗? |
[23:03] | I still like to make pizzas and watch old TV. | 我还是喜欢做匹萨 看老电视 |
[23:05] | It was you that changed,Felicia. | 是你变了 Felicia |
[23:07] | And now you’ve got the crown. | 而且你现在都得到了后冠 |
[23:11] | You’re just so above it all. | 你就喜欢居高临下 |
[23:13] | If life’s about being liked,you win,okay? | 如果生活就是为了让人喜欢你 你赢了 好吧? |
[23:15] | Everybody loves you. | 大家都爱你 |
[23:16] | No. No,they don’t love me. | 不 不 他们不爱我 |
[23:19] | They want to be me,or they want to get with me, | 他们想成为我 或是和我在一起 |
[23:22] | but they definitely don’t love me. | 但是他们绝对不爱我 |
[23:24] | Love… said the girl who treated high school like a contest. | 爱…从一个把高中当战场的女孩嘴里说出 |
[23:26] | Lee,wait. | Lee 等等 |
[23:30] | You came to see if I was okay before. | 你刚才来看我是不是出了什么事 |
[23:34] | I figure that had to mean you still cared… a little. | 我想那意味着你还在乎…哪怕是一点 |
[23:37] | Unlike the rest of your friends, | 不像你别的朋友 |
[23:39] | I can tell you’ve been miserable. | 我能察觉出你很痛苦 |
[23:42] | So,yes,I was worried. | 所以 是的 我担心 |
[23:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | You’re the only one who noticed. | 你是唯一一个注意到的人 |
[23:56] | I hate you,Felicia Grant! | 我恨你 Felicia Grant! |
[23:59] | Suzie,wait! | Suzie 等一下! |
[24:09] | Suzie refused to even look at me for the rest of the night. | 那晚剩下的时间里 Suzie甚至拒绝看我 |
[24:12] | I think living in Felicia’s shadow kind of ruined her. | 我觉得活在Felicia的阴影下有点毁了她 |
[24:15] | Suzie said the two of you went to Fairmount Park after the prom. | Suzie说舞会后你俩去了费拉蒙公园 |
[24:19] | No,she went to the afterparty. | 没有 她去了之后的派对 |
[24:22] | I smoked a couple bowls… ended up at IHOP… | 我抽了点…结果嗨了… |
[24:25] | alone. | 一个人 |
[24:31] | Scotty. What are you doing here? | Scotty 你在这儿做什么? |
[24:32] | Brought you some of those pastelitos de coco y I le so much. | 给你带点椰子蛋糕 你很喜欢的 |
[24:36] | In the middle of the afternoon? | 正当下午时分? |
[24:38] | Well,I had an interview nearby. | 我在附近做个调查 |
[24:41] | What,a son can’t bring his own mother some pastries? | 怎么 儿子不能给老妈带点蛋糕? |
[24:44] | Of course. Thank | you,mijito. 熹uieres caf? 当然可以 谢谢啦 来点咖啡? |
[24:47] | Nah,I got to get back. | 不了 我得回去 |
[24:51] | Oh,honey,you can sit for ten minutes. | 哦 宝贝 你可以坐个十分钟的 |
[24:52] | – Come on,sit. – No,Ma,I can’t. I can’t. | – 快来 坐下 – 不 妈妈 不能 不能 |
[25:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:07] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[25:17] | I think she’s about ready to spill. | 我认为她打算开口了 |
[25:21] | Scotty,my sister didn’t contact you,did she? | Scotty 我妹妹没有联系你 是吧? |
[25:24] | Christina? No. | Christina? 没有啊 |
[25:31] | She’s back in town. | 她回市里了 |
[25:34] | I just,you know,maybe she’d call you, | 我只是 你知道的 或许她会打给你 |
[25:37] | you know,booty call. | 你知道的 要和你睡觉之类的电话 |
[25:39] | No,Lil. | 没有 Lil |
[25:44] | Well,never mind. Let’s just do this. | 算了 干活吧 |
[25:48] | Sorry if we kept you waiting. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[25:49] | Just got caught up in the The Odyssey here. | 忙着翻阅这本册子了 |
[25:53] | You’re all over this thing. | 到处都有你 |
[25:55] | Vice president of the student body, | 学生会的副主席 |
[25:57] | co-captain of the cheerleading squad… | 啦啦队的副队长 |
[26:01] | Second most popular girl at McKinley High. | McKinley高中排名第二的最受欢迎姑娘 |
[26:03] | That must have been hard being number two. | 总当千年老二一定很难受 |
[26:06] | Always good,just never good enough. | 一直很优秀 但总不是最优秀 |
[26:09] | Ever get sick of it,Suzie? | 没有受不了吗? |
[26:11] | Living in Felicia’s shadow? | 活在Felicia的阴影下? |
[26:13] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[26:15] | And your worst enemy. | 也是你最大的敌人 |
[26:17] | Same thing,right. | 一样的 没错 |
[26:18] | Sure,you eat her dust for four years, | 当然 你四年来总是第二名 |
[26:21] | then she pays you back on prom night by taking your boyfriend. | 然后她在舞会上抢走你男友来报答你 |
[26:24] | Boyfriend? I hardly knew Lee. | 男友? 我几乎都不认识Lee |
[26:26] | Well,that was the point. | 那就是重点了 |
[26:27] | Pick a guy you figure Felicia won’t know… | 选了一个你认为Felicia不认识的家伙… |
[26:30] | And even then you’re runner-up. | 尽管那样你还是输家 |
[26:33] | – You told us you were parking with Lee when Felicia died. – That’s right. | – 你说Felicia死时你和Lee在公园 – 没错 |
[26:37] | Last time he saw you was at the dance. | 他最后一次看到你是在舞会上 |
[26:41] | Said you wanted to have the prom queen’s head. | 说你想掐死舞会王后 |
[26:45] | Why’d you lie about your alibi? | 你为什么要对我们撒谎呢? |
[26:48] | Because I was embarrassed. | 因为我很羞愧 |
[26:49] | Embarrassed? You ever been locked up? | 羞愧? 你曾被捕过? |
[26:52] | I mean,’cause I acted like a child. | 我是说我表现的像个孩子 |
[26:54] | It was high school. | 那还是高中 |
[26:55] | Everything was always so dramatic. | 任何事都会搞得夸张无比 |
[26:57] | And afterwards you realize how stupid those fights were. | 后来你才意识到那种吵嘴有多蠢 |
[27:00] | What happened between you and Felicia that night,Suzie? | 那晚你和Felicia发生了什么事Suzie? |
[27:06] | I saw… | 我看到… |
[27:08] | Felicia with Lee,and I wanted to hurt her so badly. | Felicia和Lee 我对她恨之入骨 |
[27:14] | And I got my chance. | 我抓住了机会 |
[27:18] | Suzie,please,listen. | Suzie 听着 |
[27:21] | It’s not what it looked like. | 事情并不是你想象的那样 |
[27:22] | Well,thank God,’cause it sure looked like | 是吗 感谢上帝 那看起来铁定像 |
[27:24] | you were trying to stick your tongue down my date’s throat. | 你要把舌头伸向我男友的喉咙 |
[27:27] | Hey,we’re not selling tickets here. Get out. | 嘿 我们这里不售票 走开 |
[27:35] | I don’t get it,Felicia. | 我不明白Felicia |
[27:37] | Your quarterback boyfriend isn’t good enough for you anymore? | 你的四分卫男友不对你的盘了? |
[27:40] | – That’s not it. – No? | – 不是这样的 – 不是? |
[27:42] | Why? Why my date? | 为什么? 为什么是我男友? |
[27:47] | You remember… | 你记得… |
[27:50] | the guy I told you I lost my virginity to a few years back? | 几年前我告诉你 让我失去童贞 的那个男孩吗? |
[27:55] | Yeah,some college guy down the shore. | 嗯 某个住在海边的大学生 |
[28:00] | He lived on my block,Suzie. | 他跟我住在同一街区 Suzie |
[28:06] | Lee? | |
[28:12] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[28:14] | We were way too young,and it’s way over. | 我们那时都太年轻 而且都结束了 |
[28:18] | If you like him,you should go for it. | 如果你真喜欢他 你应该竭力争取 |
[28:20] | So I get your sloppy seconds? | 所以我就该穿你的旧鞋? |
[28:24] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:27] | You’re my best friend. Closest friend in the world. | 你是我最好的朋友 世上最亲密的朋友 |
[28:31] | You are the only thing in this ridiculous place that matters to me. | 在这个荒谬的地方 你是我唯一关心的人 |
[28:36] | You’re acting like we’re never going to see each other again. | 你搞得我们再也见不到了一样 |
[28:41] | I’d never forgive myself if I hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你 我将永远不能原谅自己 |
[28:45] | Please. | 求求你 |
[28:48] | Say we’re okay. | 原谅我好不 |
[28:55] | We’re okay. | 我原谅你 |
[29:06] | She reached out to me, | 她向我道歉 |
[29:08] | and all I could see was an opportunity to take her down. | 而我只看到了能打垮她的好机会 |
[29:13] | I needed her to know what it felt like to lose. | 我要她尝尝失败的滋味 |
[29:16] | What did you do,Suzie? | 你做了什么Suzie? |
[29:21] | I told Cole about Felicia and Lee,and then… | 我告诉Cole关于Felicia和Lee的事 然后… |
[29:26] | later at the afterparty, | 在之后的派对上 |
[29:30] | I hooked up with him. | 我钓上了他 |
[29:33] | I thought Cole was long passed out. | 我以为Cole早就喝醉了 |
[29:37] | Oh,sure,he was plastered,but… | 哦 当然 他喝得醉醺醺 但… |
[29:42] | he was awake. | 他还有点意识 |
[29:50] | The Colster and I were just going back over the events of prom night. | Colster和我返回毕业晚会 |
[29:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:55] | Did you get to the part where he lied about | 你知道他说他醉倒车后座上 |
[29:56] | being passed out in the back of that car? | 其实是在说谎吗? |
[29:59] | I didn’t lie about nothing. | 我没什么好撒谎的 |
[30:01] | Been claiming you out cold, | 声称你醉昏了 |
[30:02] | but not so drunk you didn’t try to get over on Suzie Hill. | 但没有醉到浑然不知 你要爬上名叫Suzie的山 |
[30:08] | I don’t remember that at all. | 我完全不记得 |
[30:10] | Don’t flatter yourself. She doesn’t remember much of it either. | 别自以为是 她也不怎么记得 |
[30:13] | Boys down in the garage did some analysis of your ’89 Mustang. | 车库里的伙计对你的89年产”野马” 做了点分析 |
[30:17] | Turns out the paint on the front bumper has been replaced. | 证明你车前保险杠重新喷过漆 |
[30:20] | Doesn’t match the factory original. | 跟原厂不匹配 |
[30:22] | I had an accident a few years ago. | 几年前经历过场车祸 |
[30:25] | Back-ended some truck. | 跟卡车追尾了 |
[30:28] | So what,you forgot to file a report? | 所以 你忘了报填事故报告? |
[30:30] | No,I wanted to leave the insurance companies out of it. | 不 我不想让保险公司来处理 |
[30:33] | This isn’t the first lie you’ve told us there,Colster. | 这可不是你第一次骗我们 Colster |
[30:36] | What about all that smoke you were blowing about big-time college ball? | 你还大放厥词说你在大学里打球? |
[30:39] | Okay,so I exaggerate a little. | 好吧 我是有点夸张 |
[30:42] | Don’t mean I hurt Felicia. | 但那不意味着是我伤了Felicia |
[30:44] | Like I said,passed out. | 像我说的那样 我醉倒了 |
[30:46] | No,you were blacked o. . | 不 你是眼前发黑. . |
[30:48] | Means you just don’t remember what you did. | 就是说你不记得你做了些什么 |
[30:50] | Like hooking up with Suzie. | 像和Suzie一起 |
[30:52] | Or getting in your car and tracking down Felicia. | 爬进你的车 跟踪Felicia |
[30:55] | If I found out my high school girlfriend was messing around… | 如果我发现我高中女友和别人乱搞… |
[31:00] | especially with a guy like Lee, | 特别是像Lee这样的家伙 |
[31:03] | there’s no telling what I’d have done. | 还真说不准我会做出什么事 |
[31:06] | That night was supposed to end different. | 那晚本该有不同结果 |
[31:13] | You touched my girl,I’m gonna break your face. | 你碰我女人 我要打破你的脸 |
[31:16] | Dude,I don’t want any trouble. | 伙计 我不想找麻烦 |
[31:19] | Lee,that’s onou! | Lee 够了! |
[31:21] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[31:26] | You okay? You hurt? | 你没事吧? 受伤没? |
[31:28] | I can’t believe you would do him,and not me. | 我不敢相信你和他做了 而不是我 |
[31:33] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[31:35] | One I don’t want to make again. | 一个我再不想犯的错 |
[31:38] | I – I kept trying to pretend like | 我- 我试着假装 |
[31:41] | tonight was going to be special | 今晚会与众不同 |
[31:42] | and that I wanted it too, | 我真是这样想的 |
[31:44] | but,Cole,we both know it’s not true. | 但Cole 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[31:51] | Let’s call it,Cole. | 我们结束吧 Cole |
[31:54] | Wait a minute. You… | 等等 你… |
[31:56] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你刚才与我分手? |
[31:58] | – At prom? – I know,I know. My timing sucks. | – 在毕业舞会上? – 我知道 我选的时间不对 |
[32:01] | Babe,we were meant to be together. | 宝贝 我们是天生一对 |
[32:04] | Come on. I love you. | 别这样 我爱你 |
[32:05] | You don’t even know me. | 你甚至都不了解我 |
[32:07] | No way,babe,this runs deep. | 不行 宝贝 我深思熟虑过的 |
[32:10] | You say that now. | 你就现在这么说 |
[32:11] | Next year it’s all going to fade. | 到明年早就忘记了 |
[32:14] | What? We’re going to Penn State. Coed dorm,right? | 什么? 我们要一起去宾州大学 男女合住宿舍 不是吗? |
[32:17] | I’m not going to State. | 我不会宾州大学 |
[32:21] | I’m going to Berkeley. | 我要去伯克利 |
[32:25] | What? Berkeley? | 什么? 伯克利? |
[32:27] | Mr. Burke wanted me to apply. | Burke先生想让我申请 |
[32:31] | He put in a call to his friend in Admissions, | 他给他入学处的朋友打了个电话 |
[32:32] | and I just got off the wait list. | 我刚从等待名单中出来 |
[32:35] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t tell anyone. | – 你为什么不告诉我 – 我没告诉任何人 |
[32:38] | I wasn’t sure before. | 我之前并不确定 |
[32:42] | Look,Cole,it’s not about you. I just… | 瞧 Cole 不是因为你的原因 我只是… |
[32:47] | I wanted to go somewhere new where I didn’t know anybody. | 我只想去一个全新的地方 我不认识任何人 |
[32:52] | You have no idea what I’m saying,do you? | 你都不知道我在说什么 是吗? |
[32:54] | You’re saying I’m not getting any tonight. | 你是说我今晚什么也得不到 |
[32:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:01] | But if it’s any consolation, | 但如果说有什么安慰的话 |
[33:05] | you can tell the team any story you want. | 你可以跟你队友随便编个故事 |
[33:09] | Your rep’s safe with me. | 我绝对会保全你的声誉 |
[33:13] | Hey,we never got a picture together as king and queen. | 嘿 我们从没作为国王和王后一起合过影 |
[33:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:29] | High school was the only time that my life was worth a damn. | 高中是我人生中唯一的光辉时光 |
[33:36] | And prom? That was supposed to top it all,but it blew. | 毕业舞会? 本该是人生顶峰 但却搞砸了 |
[33:41] | Girlfriend left you; you got your ass kicked. | 女朋友离开了你 你还被揍了 |
[33:43] | Ended up spending the rest of the night in the ER getting my stomach pumped. | 最后在急症室里度过下半夜 吐得翻天覆地 |
[33:48] | Didn’t tell anybody that she broke it off with me. | 没告诉别人我被她甩了 |
[33:50] | Wanted to keep up my image. | 想要保持我的形象 |
[33:52] | I was always the Colster. | 我还是那个Colster |
[33:55] | No one can ever take that from me. | 没人能从我这夺走那称号 |
[33:58] | That picture Felicia took,when was that? | 那张Felicia的照片 什么时候拍的? |
[34:03] | Um,end of prom,I guess,uh,around 11:30. | 舞会结束时候 我想是11点半左右 |
[34:09] | Disposable cameras from that night had 24 exposures. | 当晚的一次性相机拍了24张 |
[34:13] | Stack of photos from Felicia’s camera? Only 23. | Felicia相机里面的相片? 只有23张 |
[34:16] | One photo’s missing. | 有一张不见了 |
[34:17] | The one she took of her and Cole at the end of prom. | 舞会结束时 她和Cole的合影照 |
[34:20] | Never got developed? | 从来没洗出来吗? |
[34:21] | It got developed,all right. Went back to the CVS. | 洗过 好吧 回电脑影像分析组 |
[34:24] | They keep the negatives on computer now. | 他们把底片存在电脑里 |
[34:26] | So either Mrs. Jacobs or Principal Burke got rid of it. | 所以要么是Jacobs夫人 要么是Burke校长拿走了它 |
[34:29] | Mrs. Jacobs was barely in elementary school when Felicia was killed. | Felicia被杀时 Jacob夫人还在小学 |
[34:32] | Look closer. Check out the car. | 拉近点 看看那辆车 |
[34:36] | Silver,looks like a Volvo. | 银白色 看起来像辆沃尔沃 |
[34:38] | Looked up DMV records for ’89. | 找了下89年车辆管理处记录 |
[34:41] | Principal Burke owned the same make and model. | Burke校长有同款车 |
[34:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[34:46] | When did you notice it was missing? | 你什么时候发现它不见了? |
[34:50] | No. No,Dad,it’s not okay. | 不 不 爸爸 一点都不OK |
[34:54] | No,I’ll handle it. Damn it. | 不 我来处理 见鬼了 |
[35:01] | What was that? | 出什么事了? |
[35:03] | Christina just disappeared. | Christina刚失踪了 |
[35:05] | Along with some jewelry at my dad’s house. | 从我爸爸的房子里拿了些珠宝 |
[35:08] | Should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[35:12] | Well,you need help,say the word. | 如果你需要帮忙 就开声 |
[35:15] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[35:18] | Just gotta take care of this first. | 先处理好这事 |
[35:24] | According to DMV records,Mr. Burke, | 根据车辆管理所的记录 Burke先生 |
[35:26] | you drove a silver Volvo back in ’89? | 你在89年开的是银白色沃尔沃? |
[35:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:31] | It’s right here in this photo, | 就在这张照片上 |
[35:33] | the one that you neglected to share with us Taken at 11:30, | 你忘记和我们分享的那张 在11点半拍的照片 |
[35:37] | right as the prom ended. | 就在舞会结束后 |
[35:38] | Bit confusing. | 有点迷惑了 |
[35:39] | You said you were in the ER all night with an injured student. | 你说你整晚都和一个受伤的学生 在急症室 |
[35:45] | Where are you going with this? | 你们什么意思? |
[35:47] | Felicia Grant was mowed down by a vehicle with the same paint job. | Felicia Grant被辆同漆的车撞倒了 |
[35:50] | It must have been a real shock when Ms. Jacobs found that old camera. | Jacobs女士发现这台旧相机时 肯定非常震惊 |
[35:54] | All those photos of Felicia. | 这些都是Felicia的照片 |
[35:56] | Like a ghost coming back to haunt you. | 就像幽灵一样回来困扰着你 |
[35:58] | We spoke to Ms. Jacobs. | 我们和Jacobs女士谈过 |
[36:00] | And she said that at first, | 她说刚开始 |
[36:02] | you didn’t think those phososererworth bringing to the police. | 你觉得没必要把这些照片交给警察 |
[36:05] | Well,she’s mistaken. | 嗯 是她理解错误 |
[36:07] | I want justice for Felicia just as much as anyone. | 我跟任何人一样都想还Felicia一个公平 |
[36:10] | She was a special student. | 她是个特别的学生 |
[36:12] | No doubt about that. | 毫无疑问 |
[36:15] | “Felicia has an intelligence and maturity “ | “Felicia既聪明又成熟” |
[36:17] | that far exceeds even the best students. | 远远超越了其他优秀学生 |
[36:20] | Her star burns brightly at McKinley. | 她是McKinley高中的闪亮之星 |
[36:22] | ” The letter of recommendation you sent to Cal-Berkeley on her behalf. | 那封你推荐她上加州大学 伯克利分校的信 |
[36:27] | I’ve written hundreds of recommendations. | 我写过上百封推荐信 |
[36:30] | You went the extra mile for Felicia. | 你为Felicia多出了不少力 |
[36:32] | Put several phone calls in to make sure she got taken off the wait list. | 打了好几个电话确保她不在等待名单上 |
[36:35] | Are you suggesting we had an inappropriate relationship? | 你是在说我们有不正当关系吗? |
[36:39] | She was just a girl! | 她还只是个女孩! |
[36:41] | Felicia was no ordinary student,now,was she? | Felicia可不是普通的学生 是不? |
[36:47] | – What makes you think… ? – ‘Cause you’ve been in this room | – 是什么让你觉得… ? – 因为你在这个房间里 |
[36:49] | with two dozen photos of Felicia | 面对着几十张Felicia的照片 |
[36:51] | and you’ve barely looked at her once! | 而你几乎没看过她一眼! |
[36:54] | Look now! | 现在好好看看! |
[36:59] | You went to four different auto shops | 你去了4家不同的车行 |
[37:01] | for replacement parts for that Volvo. | 为那辆沃尔沃换了零件 |
[37:02] | You fixed it yourself. | 你自己维修了车子 |
[37:05] | You should have paid cash. | 你那时应该用现金付账的 |
[37:08] | She was left there. | 她离开了那 |
[37:09] | Her date was too drunk to drive her home. | 她的男友醉倒了不能送她回家 |
[37:12] | Then there you were. | 然后你出现了 |
[37:17] | Felicia? | |
[37:19] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛? |
[37:20] | She needed a ride. Believe that? | 她需要有人送她一程 相信吗? |
[37:25] | The prom queen was left behind. | 舞会王后被抛下了 |
[37:27] | Was I supposed to leave her there? | 我该把她一个人丢在那吗? |
[37:30] | You were supposed to drive her home. | 你本该送她回家的 |
[37:34] | Mr. Burke,we’re supposed to turn these in to prom committee, | Burke先生 我们本应该把照片 送到舞会组委会 |
[37:37] | buthere’s still one picture left. | 但还有最后一张照片没拍 |
[37:39] | Here. | 给我 |
[37:40] | One last shot of the prom queen. | 最后一张照片给舞会王后 |
[37:42] | Tomorrow you turn back into a pumpkin,so… | 明天你就会成为了不起的人物… |
[37:48] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们离开这 |
[37:50] | But something happened on the way there,right? | 但路上发生了什么事 对吗? |
[37:57] | I always knew where to draw the line: | 我总是知道应该在哪划分界限 |
[38:00] | a joke,a pat on the back. | 一个笑话 轻轻拍下后背 |
[38:03] | But Felicia was special,wasn’t she? | 但Felicia很特别 不是吗? |
[38:10] | She was different. | 她如此与众不同 |
[38:13] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[38:15] | But so much more than that. | 但不光是这些 |
[38:17] | She had it all. | 她拥有一切 |
[38:20] | I just wanted to be a part of that. | 我只是想成为其中一部分 |
[38:27] | So,no afterparty? | 这么说 没去舞会后的派对? |
[38:30] | Just going home. | 只想着回家 |
[38:32] | Come on. The prom queen can’t end the night with a whimper. | 别这样 舞会王后可不能 哭哭啼啼的离开 |
[38:35] | I just don’t feel much like partying. | 我只是不想去派对 |
[38:44] | Felicia. | |
[38:52] | Something happen? | 发生了什么事? |
[38:55] | No. | 没 |
[38:56] | No,it’s just a crazy night. | 不 疯狂的一夜 |
[38:59] | I think I lost my best friend. | 我想我失去了最好的朋友 |
[39:01] | I broke up with Cole. | 我和Cole分手了 |
[39:08] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:10] | Cole Austen? | |
[39:11] | I mean,you’ve been out of his league for a long time. | 你很久以前就和他不是一路人了 |
[39:17] | It’s more than Cole. | 不光是Cole |
[39:20] | I’m saying good-bye to everything I know. | 我和所有我熟悉的事说再见了 |
[39:25] | I’m excited to move on, | 我很激动能继续前行 |
[39:29] | but also I’m terrified. | 但我还是很害怕 |
[39:34] | Does that make sense? | 这有道理吗? |
[39:36] | Perfect. It’s normal. | 很好 很正常 |
[39:41] | I’m proud of you,Felicia. | 我为你骄傲 Felicia |
[39:44] | Thanks,Mr. Burke. | 谢谢 Burke先生 |
[39:45] | Oh,please,you’re practically graduated. | 拜托 你实际上已经毕业了 |
[39:47] | You can call me Steve. | 你可以叫我Steve |
[39:50] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[39:51] | Steve. | |
[39:55] | You’ve always been so cool. | 你总是很冷静 |
[40:01] | I don’t even really think of you like a teacher… | 我觉得你一点都不像老师.. |
[40:05] | I don’t think of you as just any student. | 我也不光把你当学生 |
[40:10] | Mr. Burke! What the hell? ! | Burke先生! 你干嘛? ! |
[40:14] | I’m sorry! I,um,I must have misread… | 对不起! 我 我误会了… |
[40:17] | – I have to go. – Wait! No,wait! | – 我要走了 – 不 等等! 不 等等! |
[40:19] | – Listen to me! Listen to me! Let’s just forget this ever happened,okay? – I feel sick. | – 听我说! 听我说!让我们忘记这次不快? – 我觉得恶心 |
[40:22] | – Wait. Listen! – Mr. Burke,you’re hurting me! | – 等等 听着! – Burke先生 你弄伤我了! |
[40:25] | Calm down. I want to keep this between us,okay? | 冷静 别让其他人知道 好吗? |
[40:27] | – Let go! – We just need to talk about this! | – 放开! – 我们谈谈这个! |
[40:29] | Wait! Let’s talk about it! | 等等! 我们谈谈! |
[40:30] | Leave me alone! | 别过来! |
[40:31] | Felicia,wait! | Felicia 等等! |
[42:57] | cold case s07e21 | |
[43:07] | To Be Continued… | 未完待续… |