时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | {\pos(190,160)}The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. | {\pos(190,160)}故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:04] | * Hello,hello,hello * | {\pos(140,240)}2006年11月18日 |
[00:04] | {\pos(140,240)}november 18,2006 | {\pos(140,240)}2006年11月18日 |
[00:06] | * Is there anybody in there? * | |
[00:10] | * Just nod if you can hear me * | |
[00:12] | dad dad help | 爸爸 爸爸 救我 |
[00:15] | * Is there anyone at home? * | |
[00:19] | * Come on,come on down * | |
[00:22] | * I hear you’re feeling down * | |
[00:26] | * Well,I can ease your pain * | |
[00:29] | * Get you on your feet again * | |
[00:34] | * Relax,relax,relax * | |
[00:36] | {\pos(280,250)}march 2010 | {\pos(280,250)} 2010年3月 |
[00:36] | * I need some information first * | |
[00:41] | * Just the basic facts * | |
[00:45] | * Can you show me where it hurts? * | |
[00:49] | * There is no pain,you are receding * | |
[00:56] | * A distant ship’s smoke on the horizon * | |
[01:04] | * You are only coming through in waves * | |
[01:11] | * Your lips move… * | |
[01:14] | How did a father not go back inside and get his own boys out? | 一个父亲怎会把儿子留在火场 自己逃跑 ? |
[01:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:18] | – A man would die to save his own. – * When I was a child * | – 一个男人为救孩子能豁出命去 |
[01:21] | * I had a fever * | |
[01:26] | * My hands felt just like two balloons * | |
[01:34] | * Now I’ve got that feeling once again… * | |
[01:38] | Lil,it’s Nick. | Lil 我是Nick |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:42] | I broke down on. I’m,uh… | 我车坏了 我在… |
[01:44] | I’m on Conshohocken near Belmont. | 我在Belmont附近的Conshohocken |
[01:48] | I’m pretty messed up. | 这一团糟 |
[01:51] | Lil,I think I might have killed somebody. | Lil 我可能害死了人 |
[01:53] | * I have become comfortably numb * | |
[01:56] | bilungsley.t billingsley.l | |
[02:04] | oh come on | 天啊 |
[02:10] | Department vehicle signed out by Detective Vera.Gone before I got here. | 这是Vera警探开的公车 我到的时候他就不在了 |
[02:12] | Stop writing,will you? | 别写了 行吗? |
[02:14] | Sorry,Detective. Got to fill out an accident report on all… | 对不起警探 我得填事故报告给… |
[02:15] | I said,stop… writing. | 我说 不要–写了 |
[02:22] | Look,uh… | 听我说… |
[02:23] | Look,do me a favor. Can you,uh, | 帮我个忙 你能… |
[02:25] | just make it a car stop? | 就写成车辆抛锚? |
[02:27] | No accident? | 没有事故吗? |
[02:31] | Right.Sure. | 哦 好吧 |
[02:33] | Okay,go ahead.I got it from here. | 好的 你先走吧 剩下的我来 |
[02:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Scotty… it’s me. | Scotty… 是我 |
[02:45] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:51] | cold case Season seven Episode seventeen | |
[03:21] | Damn,Nick. | 妈的 Nick |
[03:24] | Is there any blood? | 有血迹吗? |
[03:26] | A little on the airbag. | 只是安全气囊上有一点 |
[03:27] | Yeah,it looks like he just hit the sign. | 是啊 看上去他只是撞到了路标 |
[03:29] | No animals down on the road. | 这条路上也没有动物出没 |
[03:31] | You hear anything on the radio? | 你听到广播里说什么了吗? |
[03:32] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[03:33] | What about that uniform? | 巡警怎么说的? |
[03:35] | Nick was gone when he arrived on the scene,and I told him it’s on me. | Nick在他来之前就走了 我跟他说我来处理 |
[03:40] | But why ditch the car? | 他为什么不要车了? |
[03:41] | Trying to duck a DUI? | 怕查出酒后驾驶? |
[03:44] | Message he left was a whole lot worse than that. | 他的留言说的可比这严重得多 |
[03:47] | You think he was serious? | 你觉得他是认真的? |
[03:49] | I called him back five times,and he won’t answer his cell. | 我给他打了五个电话 他都不接 |
[03:54] | I’ll get it towed to my guy,have him… clean it up. | 我叫人来把车拖走 帮他… 处理干净 |
[03:59] | What the boss don’t know can’t hurt him,you know? | 头儿不知道最好 明白吗? |
[04:02] | He’s got enough problems. | 他的麻烦够多了 |
[04:03] | Well,at least till we figure out what the hell’s going on. | 至少等我们理清头绪再说也不迟 |
[04:07] | Will or Kat know? No. | – Will和Kat知道吗? – 不知道 |
[04:09] | Figured it’s bad enough I got you on the hook for this now,too. | 我觉得把你拉进来已经够糟的了 |
[04:13] | It’s Nick,Lil. | 这是Nick的事 Lil |
[04:14] | I mean,they’d want to know. | 他们会想知道的 |
[04:17] | I’ll have them swing by his place,see if he turns up. | 我让他们到他家去一下 看他是不是在家 |
[04:26] | The guy’s a mess. | 他真是完蛋了 |
[04:29] | Yeah,he’s been for a while now. | 是啊 有一阵了 |
[04:31] | Schmitty’s is up the road. | Schmitty酒吧就在这条路上 |
[04:33] | He’s probably headed home from the bar. | 他也许是从酒吧要回家 |
[04:35] | Big guy with a voice.right? | 要回家的胖子 对吗? |
[04:38] | He in some kind of trouble? | 他有麻烦了? |
[04:40] | What kind of condition was he in? Whoa. | 他当时醉到什么程度? |
[04:41] | Just so you know,I didn’t serve him more than three. | 我声明 我没给他多过三杯 |
[04:43] | Guy tops it off in the parking lot,that’s on him. | 就算他在停车场全喝光了也是他的事 |
[04:46] | Not trying to jam you up.Just tell us when he left. | 我们不想套你的话 他什么时候走的 |
[04:48] | About an hour ago,wits about him. | 一小时之前 他很清醒 |
[04:50] | I’ll cut off anybody,cop or no cop. | 不管是不是警察 醉了我都会拦住的 |
[04:52] | Yeah. Yeah,we got that. | 好的 我们知道 |
[04:53] | Sounds like he’s become a regular. | 听起来他是常客 |
[04:55] | Every night this week,knocking back the Manhattans. | 这周每晚都来 每次都点曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[04:57] | He get into it with anyone at the bar? | 他在酒吧见什么人了么? |
[04:59] | Not tonight. Keeps to himself,regulars know he’s a cop. | 今晚没有 一个人喝 常客都知道他是警察 |
[05:02] | Wait. What do you mean,not tonight? | 等一下 你说今晚没有是什么意思? |
[05:03] | Last week,some idiot came in here shooting his mouth off. | 上周 有个白痴对他大放厥词 |
[05:06] | Me and Big Mac tossed him before it got out of hand. | 我和Big Mac在事情闹大前把他架了出去 |
[05:08] | This idiot got a name?What’d he look like? | 那个白痴叫什么? 长什么样? |
[05:10] | I don’t know. Just some guy. | 我不知道 没啥特别的 |
[05:12] | White,medium build,maybe thirties. | 白人 中等个头 三十多岁 |
[05:14] | What was it about? | 他们吵什么? |
[05:15] | Not sure, | 没听明白 |
[05:16] | but the guy was sure busted up about something. | 但他肯定为什么事发怒 |
[05:19] | You happy with yourself,Detective? | {\pos(280,250)} 一周前 你对自己很满意 警探? |
[05:20] | {\pos(280,250)}1 week ago | {\pos(280,250)} 一周前 你对自己很满意 警探? |
[05:21] | Thought you should know. | 还以为你该知道的 |
[05:22] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,I got it,buddy,okay? | 是是是 我明白 好不好 伙计? |
[05:23] | I tried to tell you,but you wouldn’t listen! My brother’s gone, | 我一直想告诉你 可你不听! 我哥哥死了 |
[05:27] | – and that’s on you now. – Know what,jackass? | – 这是你的责任 – 知道不 混蛋? |
[05:29] | I told you to hit the bricks. | 我告诉你去游行抗议 |
[05:30] | You’re nothing but a drunk bum. | 你就是个醉鬼 |
[05:31] | – Mac,get him out of here. – How you can live with yourself? | – Mac 把他弄走 – 你怎能活得心安理得? |
[05:33] | – What does that mean? – You need to calm down. | – 你说什么? – 你得冷静点 |
[05:34] | Come on! Just relax,man. | 嘿! 放松 哥们 |
[05:36] | Just calm down. Just relax. | 冷静 放松点 |
[05:38] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[05:45] | I don’t know what the guy’s beef was.Something about his brother. | 我不知道那人在抱怨什么 好像是他哥哥的事儿 |
[05:47] | He blamed Vera,felt he wronged him somehow? | 他责怪Vera 觉得他冤枉了他哥哥? |
[05:50] | Cop never bothered nobody,so I gave the guy the boot. | 警察肯定会得罪人 所以我把他轰走了 |
[05:53] | Nick ever here with anybody? Nah. | – Nick以前在这跟人喝过酒吗? – 没有 |
[05:55] | Mostly just drinks alone. | 他一般都是自己喝 |
[05:57] | Last couple nights in here looking over some old file photos. | 前几个晚上在这看了一些旧档案的照片 |
[06:00] | Photos? What,like,crime scene photos? | 照片? 什么样的 犯罪现场的吗? |
[06:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:03] | They were dark,hard to make out. | 很暗 看不出是什么 |
[06:05] | Like something burnt up. | 好像是什么烧过的照片 |
[06:07] | Honestly,his line of work… | 说实话 他工作的事… |
[06:09] | I didn’t want to ask. | 我不想过问 |
[06:12] | Key still works. | 钥匙还能用 |
[06:15] | Clearly the maid don’t. | 女佣可没什么用 |
[06:17] | God,just when you think you know a guy. | 天 你以为你了解这个人 |
[06:19] | Oscar needs a Felix. | Oscar需要个Felix (电影 |
[06:23] | Told me he passed his physical. | 他告诉我他体检合格的 |
[06:28] | Dude’s a time bomb. | 他随时都会挂掉 |
[06:32] | Uh-oh. It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想的还要糟 |
[06:33] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么来着? |
[06:34] | Julie. | |
[06:35] | Split up years ago. | 好多年前就分开了 |
[06:37] | **** | 酒和安眠药都没让他忘了他前妻 |
[06:44] | – What do you got? – It’s a crime scene photo. | – 那是什么? – 犯罪现场的照片 |
[06:47] | Something I saw nick looking at a few weeks back. | 几周前我看见Nick在看的 |
[06:55] | Hmm? What the hell? | 嗯? 怎么了? |
[06:59] | can’t you see I’m taking a table nap? | 你没看见我趴在桌上睡觉吗? |
[07:00] | Been a lot of those lately.What do you got? | 你不是老在睡吗 什么案子? |
[07:04] | Some other case. | 别的案子 |
[07:08] | Arson photo. | 纵火案照片 |
[07:10] | Didn’t recognize it at the time. | 我那时没看出来 |
[07:13] | J.D. Billingsley,11/06. | J.D. Billingsley 06年11月 |
[07:15] | But why bring home a four-year-old arson case? | 他干嘛把四年前的纵火案资料带回家? |
[07:18] | Might have something to do with the guy at the bar. | 也许和酒吧的男人有关 |
[07:20] | – You remember this case? – No. | – 你记得这个案子吗? – 没印象 |
[07:23] | But the fire marshal would. | 不过消防队长肯定记得 |
[07:24] | Billingsley. Oh,yeah,I remember. | Billingsley 是啊 我记得 |
[07:29] | Double homicide,arson,couple years back. | 两人被害 纵火案 好几年前了 |
[07:31] | You worked that with nick,right? | 你是和Nick负责这个案子 对吗? |
[07:33] | Yeah,that’s right. What’s going on? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[07:34] | He contact you? | 他联系过你吗? |
[07:35] | Any reason the case might come up? | 有重新查这案子的理由了? |
[07:37] | No. Any reason it should? | 没有 该有什么理由? |
[07:39] | Tell us about the arson case,ray. | 跟我们说说这案子吧 Ray |
[07:41] | Row house over in kensington. | Kensington的连体排屋 |
[07:44] | Incendiary,pretty open and shut. | 纵火 挺一目了然的 |
[07:46] | J.D. Billingey? | |
[07:47] | Joe don billingsley. | 是Joe Don Billingsley |
[07:49] | Lit up his own place,middle of the night. | 半夜把自己的房子点着了 |
[07:51] | It was a double homicide? | 两个人被害? |
[07:52] | His own two boys. | 他的两个儿子 |
[07:55] | Drunk bastard had custody for the weekend. | 这醉鬼周末有探视权 |
[08:00] | {\pos(280,250)}november 19,2006 | {\pos(280,250)}2006年11月19日 |
[08:01] | Looks like a bomb went off. | 好像爆炸现场 |
[08:04] | Flashover. | 是因为闪燃抢火 |
[08:05] | Simultaneous ignition of all combustible material. | 易燃物多处同时燃烧 |
[08:09] | Flashover. | 闪燃抢火 (火场温度超过摄氏500度时 现场所有可燃物在瞬间突然全部起火) |
[08:10] | Smoke and gas layer Got trapped at the ceiling. | 烟和可燃气体 积攒在天花板里 |
[08:15] | At 1,100 degrees,the whole room burst into flames. | 到1100度 整个房间都变成火海 |
[08:20] | Father said he was asleep on the couch. | 孩子父亲说他在沙发上睡觉 |
[08:22] | Yeah,he also said He couldn’t get to the kids’ room down the hall. | 他还说他没法到走廊那边孩子的房间去 |
[08:25] | Yeah,ran into a wall of flame. | 没错 穿过一道火墙 |
[08:26] | With no burns on his bare feet? | 他脚上一点伤都没有 |
[08:30] | Thought he ran out the front door. | 他是从前门逃走的吧 |
[08:31] | Yeah,just let in more oxygen,fed the beast. | 没错 放进更多的氧气 火上浇油 |
[08:34] | Did you see the crazed glass back there? | 你看到那边窗上的玻璃多可怕了吗? |
[08:36] | Puddle configurations? | 像融化过? |
[08:38] | Multiple points of origin. | 多处起火点 |
[08:39] | Burn marks on the baseboards and walls. | 踢脚线和墙上都是烧过的痕迹 |
[08:41] | Yeah,all the way down the hall. | 一直延伸到那边 |
[08:44] | Seen hundreds of these. | 这样的事我见得多了 |
[08:46] | Most of them do it for the insurance. | 大多都是为了保险 |
[08:47] | – No. This place was a rental. – Whatever. | – 不是 这地方是他租的 – 那又怎么样 |
[08:51] | Fire this hot don’t occur without the use Of an accelerant. | 如果没有助燃剂 火不会到达这个温度 |
[08:55] | What,lighter fluid? | 是什么 打火机油? |
[08:56] | Butane,propane,maybe gasoline.Same result. | 丁烷 丙烷 也许是汽油 都有可能 |
[09:01] | Got your pour patterns on the floor right there. | 那边地板上有液体流过的痕迹 |
[09:07] | Under the beds. | 床下 |
[09:10] | Son of a bitch burned his own kids up. | 那个狗杂种烧死了自己的孩子 |
[09:13] | Then ran out of the house. | 还逃出了房子 |
[09:17] | Three and five,those boys. | 孩子一个三岁 一个五岁 |
[09:20] | That one just about tore everybody up. | 这让所有人都无法接受 |
[09:22] | Including nick? | 包括Nick? |
[09:23] | Nick was going through a divorce at the time.Rubbed him pretty raw. | Nick那时正在离婚 这着实戳到了他的痛处 |
[09:26] | Sick bastard killed his kids just to spite his ex. | 这个卑鄙的混蛋杀了孩子只为报复前妻 |
[09:30] | Nick put him away? | Nick把他抓起来了? |
[09:31] | Billingsley got life. | Billingsley被判终身监禁 |
[09:33] | He’s lucky he didn’t get the needle. | 没判死刑真是老天不长眼 |
[09:35] | He didn’t have the decency to take his own life. | 他连自杀的勇气都没有 |
[09:37] | Any reason nick would be looking into that case again? | Nick为什么会重启这个案子? |
[09:40] | Never said nothing to me. | 他没告诉过我 |
[09:42] | You remember if this Joe don had a brother? Maybe at the trial? | 这个Joe Don有没有弟弟? 在审判的时候见过吗? |
[09:45] | I’m sorry,I don’t.Is everything okay? | 对不起 没见过 没出什么事吧? |
[09:48] | Well,you hear from him,ray,Let us know. | 如果你知道他的消息 Ray 告诉我们一声 |
[09:56] | Joe don billingsley,convicted in ’08.Arson,double homicide. | Joe Don Billingsley 08年被判入狱 纵火罪 谋杀两人 |
[10:01] | Doing life up in rockford. | 在Rockford监狱服终身监禁 |
[10:02] | Was. Till he caught a shiv last week in the yard. | 曾经是 上周他在放风时被剃刀捅死 |
[10:05] | Bled out. Old joe don’s gone. | 失血过多 Joe Don已经死了 |
[10:07] | Could be the guy nick meant,got killed? | 这就是Nick的意思 害死了人? |
[10:08] | A loudmouth at the bar blamed nick For his brother’s death. | 在酒吧有个大嗓门怪Nick害死了他的哥哥 |
[10:12] | Younger brother,travis. | 他的小弟弟 Travis |
[10:13] | Popped twice for dui,resisting arrest. | 两次酒后驾车 还拒捕 |
[10:16] | Well,now he’s stalking nick. | 现在他盯上Nick了 |
[10:18] | He was fired from his last job at costco. | 他刚丢了在Costco的工作 |
[10:20] | We’re trying to track down a new work address. | 我们正在查他新的工作地址 |
[10:22] | Travis. | |
[10:24] | Looks dumb enough To go after a cop. | 看着像那种会缠着警察的白痴 |
[10:38] | Morning,lieutenant. | 早安 队长 |
[10:40] | Something wrong with the air upstairs,pat? | 楼上的空气不好 Pat? |
[10:41] | You know where detective vera is,john? | 你知道Vera警探在哪吗 John? |
[10:46] | I guess I’m about to find out. | 我猜我马上就会知道了 |
[10:47] | Don’t jerk me around. | 别跟我耍滑头 |
[10:49] | I know all about the abandoned department vehicle Out on conshohocken road. | 我知道Conshohocken路上公车被弃的事 |
[10:53] | Okay. I also know That one of your detectives Had it towed to a private garage. | – 好的 – 我还知道你手下把车拖进了私人车库 |
[10:57] | One of my detectives? | 我的手下? |
[10:58] | Can’t say I blame them. | 我不想责怪他们 |
[11:00] | Damaged vehicle,reeking of kentucky sour mash. | 坏车散发着一股肯塔基酸酒的味道 |
[11:02] | Get to it,pat. | 说明白点 Pat |
[11:03] | That’s a $35,000 vehicle That belongs to the department. | 那是一辆35000美元的车 属于局里 |
[11:06] | And I would like to get it back Before the commissioner gets wind of this. | 在上头知道之前 我想应该还回来 |
[11:10] | Good as new. | 像新的一样 |
[11:14] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上去做 |
[11:15] | As for detective vera,I would suggest you find out where he is | 至于Vera警探 我建议你先找到他在哪里 |
[11:18] | And just what the hell is going on Before the end of the working day. | 今天下班前 查出发生了什么狗屁 |
[11:21] | Oh,I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 哦 我会彻底调查此事的 |
[11:29] | Put your house in order,john… | 管好你的手下 John |
[11:31] | Or I’ll do it for you. | 要不然我替你管 |
[11:39] | Travis billingsley. | |
[11:41] | Detective valens,rush. | Valens和Rush警探 |
[11:44] | That supposed to impress me? | 这就该把我唬住吗? |
[11:45] | Supposed to jog your memory.Last time you saw detective nick vera. | 这该唤起你的记忆 上次你去见了Nick Vera警探 |
[11:48] | Why? Something happened to him? | 怎么? 他出事了? |
[11:50] | Asked you a question,pal.How you know detective vera? | 问你个问题 你是怎么认识Vera警探的? |
[11:53] | Oh,so now I’m supposed to help the police? | 哦 那现在我该帮助警察了? |
[11:57] | How’s that for an impression,jackass? | 这样给你留个印象怎么样 混球? |
[11:59] | In case you need my badge number. | 以防万一你想要我的徽章号 |
[12:00] | This ain’t a courtesy call,travis. | 这可不是礼节性访问 Travis |
[12:02] | You got into a bar fight with detective vera last week. | 上星期你和Vera警探在酒吧争执 |
[12:05] | That wasn’t a fight. | 那不是争执 |
[12:07] | Just tracked him down to let him know what he did. | 只是追踪他 想让他知道他干了什么 |
[12:09] | Yeah,what’d he do? | 是吗 他做了什么? |
[12:10] | He put my brother away,got him killed. | 他把我哥哥关进监狱 让他丧命了 |
[12:12] | Yeah,real sorry they don’t look kindly On scumbags who burn up their own kids in prison. | 是的 对于烧死自己孩子的人渣 狱里的人可不会友好 真是抱歉啊 |
[12:15] | My brother wasn’t a monster. | 我哥哥不是魔鬼 |
[12:17] | Joe don didn’t do it. | 不是Joe Don做的 |
[12:18] | Right,buddy. Nobody in jail did,right? | 没错 老兄 狱里的人都清白 是吧? |
[12:20] | I had proof. | 我有证据 |
[12:22] | I tried for months to get detective vera To take another look at the case, | 几个月来我一直尝试 想让Vera警探再看看案子 |
[12:25] | But he wouldn’t listen. | 但他就是不听 |
[12:28] | Detective,detective vera,can I talk to you? | {\pos(280,250)}三个月前 警官 Vera警探 能和你谈谈吗? |
[12:28] | {\pos(280,250)}3 months ago | {\pos(280,250)}三个月前 警官 Vera警探 能和你谈谈吗? |
[12:32] | It’s about my brother. | 是关于我哥哥的 |
[12:33] | What’s your name,buddy? | 你叫什么名字 老兄? |
[12:33] | Travis billingsley. | |
[12:36] | Billingsley? | |
[12:37] | Called five times about my brother,joe don. | 关于我哥哥Joe Don的事 打过五次电话了 |
[12:40] | He’s doing life up in rockford for arson. | 他因为纵火罪在Rockford服终生监禁 |
[12:43] | Yeah,’course.I remember. | 当然 我记得 |
[12:44] | I just need you To hear me out ’cause the d. A. Won’t, | 我只是想你听我说完 因为地方检察官不肯 |
[12:46] | And that court-appointed lawyer my brother had was a joke… | 法庭指派给我哥的律师是个糊涂蛋… |
[12:48] | Well,it’s a little late,pal. | 迟了 老兄 |
[12:50] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[12:51] | – That’s not true. – Yeah. | – 那不是真的 – 是啊 |
[12:52] | Check the trial transcripts. | 查查审判记录吧 |
[12:54] | He admitted he did it When he was in lockup awaiting trial. | 在拘留所等待审判时他认罪了 |
[12:57] | – Game over. – That’s just it,he didn’t. | – 结束了 – 可事实就是 他没有做 |
[12:59] | Check out the record on that cellblock snitch. | 查查那个牢房告密者的记录 |
[13:01] | Inmate the d.A. Put on the stand was a liar. | 地方检察官让作证的狱友是个骗子 |
[13:04] | My brother would never admit to setting that fire ’cause he didn’t do it. | 我哥从没承认是他放的火 因为他没有做 |
[13:08] | Everybody’s innocent in the can. | 牢里的每个人都说自己是无辜的 |
[13:10] | But he never confessed to you,did he,detective? | 但他从未向你认罪 是吗 警探? |
[13:15] | Just asking you to take a look. | 就求你再看一眼 |
[13:18] | Yeah,sure. | 好吧 可以 |
[13:19] | I’ll take a look. | 我会再看的 |
[13:25] | He didn’t give a rat’s ass. | 他就是置之不理 |
[13:28] | That cellblock Snitch has given false testimony before. | 那个牢房告密者之前给的是假证词 |
[13:31] | Cody blanchard lied when he said my brother confessed. | Cody Blanchard在说我哥认罪时撒了谎 |
[13:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[13:34] | ’cause he done it three times before. | 因为之前他就干过三次这样的事 |
[13:36] | That’s how come they kept letting him out. | 那就是他得到释放的原因 |
[13:37] | So,he’s a serial snitch. | 他是习惯性告密 |
[13:39] | That don’t mean he lied. | 但并不表示他撒了谎 |
[13:40] | Another guy he did it to got freed After he recanted his testimony. | 他对另一个人也做过同样的事 在他放弃作证后 那个人就自由了 |
[13:44] | That the only reason you tracked nick down? | 那就是你追踪Nick的唯一原因? |
[13:46] | Let him know that? | 让他知道那件事? |
[13:47] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不会吗? |
[13:50] | Lying sob snitch sealed my brother’s fate, | 骗子告密者让我哥哥丧命 |
[13:53] | And got rewarded for it. | 却为此得到了奖赏 |
[13:56] | And now it’s too late. | 而现在才是太迟了 |
[14:01] | Called frackville. | 给Frackville打过了 |
[14:03] | Found out nick went to visit Billingsley’s old cellblock snitch a few days ago. | Nick在几天前去看过Billingsley案的告密者 |
[14:07] | Already landed back in the can? | 已经又被抓回去了? |
[14:08] | Thieving drug fiend. | 偷窃毒品成瘾了 |
[14:10] | Old habits die hard. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[14:12] | Anybody here seen nick? | 有人见过Nick没? |
[14:16] | Not yet,boss. | 现在还没 老大 |
[14:18] | Don’t know. He’s got plenty of time.Maybe he took a sick day. | 不知道 他有大把时间 或许请了病假 |
[14:21] | So that’s how we’re gonna play this,huh? | 那我们是打算玩这个哈? |
[14:24] | – What’s that,boss? – Oh,cut the bs. | – 玩什么? – 哦 别扯淡了 |
[14:25] | I know that nick is missing,along with his car. | 我知道Nick失踪了 连着他的车 |
[14:27] | This whole mess has already blown upstairs. | 这乱子已经被捅到上面了 |
[14:30] | As much you want to protect nick, | 你们太想保护Nick了 |
[14:31] | All of you might want to start thinking about your own badges. | 或许应多想想自己的饭碗了 |
[14:35] | Look,we got no idea where nick went,But we’re on it. | 听着 我们完全不知道Nick去了哪里 但我们正在找 |
[14:38] | All right,look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[14:40] | Think it’s got something to do with a guy Nick put away on an arson case Four years ago. | 这事和一个家伙有关系 Nick在四年前因纵火罪送他进了监狱 |
[14:45] | Got killed in prison last week. | 上周在牢里被杀 |
[14:47] | Billingsley. | |
[14:48] | What does this got to do with nick cracking up his car? | 这和Nick撞坏他的车有什么关系? |
[14:50] | Don’t know,but it’s the last case he was working on. | 不知道 但这是他事前调查的最后一个案子 |
[14:52] | That’s it? | 就是那样? |
[14:55] | Is there anything else I need to get in front of here? | 还有别的是我现在就需要知道的? |
[15:02] | Nick’s in bad shape,boss. | Nick情况很糟 老大 |
[15:03] | Something I don’t know,kat. | 我要我不知道的事 Kat |
[15:05] | It’s not physical,john. | 不是身体上的 John |
[15:07] | His head’s not right. We’re worried about him. | 他的脑袋不对劲 我们都担心他 |
[15:12] | All right,talk to ada bell. | 好吧 我会和助理检察官Bell谈谈 |
[15:14] | See what he knows about the billingsley case. | 看看他对于Billingsley的案子了解多少 |
[15:15] | Rush and valens Went to pay billingsley’s old cellmate a visit. | Rush和Valens去看Billingsley的前狱友 |
[15:18] | They’re trying to track down his ex,see if he talked to her. | 还打算找到他的前妻 看看他和她谈过没 |
[15:21] | I’ll reach out to boyle over in feds,See if we can get a location on his cell phone. | 我会和FBI的Boyle接触下 看看能不能给他的手机定位 |
[15:25] | We’ll find him,boss. | 会找到他的 老大 最好能找到 |
[15:25] | We’d better– | 会找到他的 老大 最好能找到 |
[15:27] | Before he does any more harm… | 在他干出傻事之前… |
[15:29] | Especially to himself. | 尤其是对他自己 |
[15:34] | Hey,julie. | 嘿 Julie |
[15:35] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[15:37] | Is this about nick? | 和Nick有关? |
[15:38] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗? |
[15:40] | He stopped by this morning. | 他今天早上来过 |
[15:42] | He didn’t look so good. Is he okay? | 看起来不好 他没事吧? |
[15:43] | Just showed up at your door? | 只是来你家打个招呼? |
[15:45] | Really kind of threw me. | 真的让我吃惊了 |
[15:46] | I-I hadn’t seen him since the divorce,And we never really talked after that. | 离婚后我就没见过他 自从那以后也没说过话 |
[15:50] | What’d he want? I don’t know. | – 他想干嘛? – 我不知道 |
[15:52] | But it looked like he had something on his mind. | 但看起来他确实有心事 |
[15:54] | I was trying to get my kids ready. | 我当时正在照顾孩子 |
[16:00] | – Hey,jules. – nick | – 嘿 Jules |
[16:06] | Thanks. If only I had time to read it. | 谢谢 希望我有时间读 |
[16:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[16:11] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 呃… |
[16:15] | Just felt like I needed to see you. | 就是想来看看你 |
[16:18] | How’ve you been doing? | 你最近怎么样? |
[16:19] | You really should have called. I… | 你真该先打电话 我… |
[16:22] | * she won’t let you fly… * | |
[16:23] | – Is something wrong? – No. Uh,sorry. | – 出事了? – 不 对不起 |
[16:26] | You’re right. | 你还好吧 |
[16:27] | I was just getting my son ready for school. | 我正在帮儿子准备上学 |
[16:32] | Your son? | 儿子? |
[16:34] | I know you got remarried. I… | 我知道你再婚了 我… |
[16:37] | Clint. He just started preschool. | Clint 刚开始上学前班 |
[16:39] | Clint. Wow.I like that. | Clint 哇 我喜欢那个名字 |
[16:42] | I also have a two-year-old daughter. | 我还有一个两岁的女儿 |
[16:44] | That would be what you hear yelling upstairs. | 你听到楼上有谁大喊大叫 就是她了 |
[16:46] | Mommy,I can’t find another shoelace. | 妈咪 我找不到另一根鞋带了 |
[16:48] | Can you hold on one second? I’ll be right back,And we can talk for a minute. | 能不能等一下? 我马上回来 我们再谈 |
[16:56] | Okay. Now you go find the other one, | 好吧 现在找到了 |
[16:58] | And I’ll find your jacket And tell your sister I’ll be right there. | 我会找到你的夹克 告诉你妹我马上过去 |
[17:00] | okay mam | 好的 妈妈 |
[17:08] | Never really had a chance to talk. | 从来没有真正有机会谈谈 |
[17:10] | Figured it must be important,but… | 我觉得那一定是很重要的事 但… |
[17:12] | Didn’t say where he was headed? | 有没有提他要去哪儿? |
[17:14] | Never got that far. | 离谈到那话题还早着呢 |
[17:16] | It looked like he’d been up all night,Like he was working a case. | 看起来他熬了一整夜 像是在忙案子 |
[17:22] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[17:23] | We don’t know,but if you hear from him again,Make sure to give us a call. | 不知道 如果又得到他的消息 一定要给我们打电话 |
[17:31] | What up,squirrel? | 怎么了 松鼠? |
[17:33] | Figure you got to watch your back in here With a nickname like that. | 在这里有这么个绰号可要小心为上 |
[17:36] | Yeah,yeah. Everybody’s got to watch their back in here. | 对 对 这儿的每个人都得小心 |
[17:39] | St better at it than most. | 怎么小心都不为过 |
[17:41] | Well,it helps to have friends in the d.A.’s office. | 在地检办公室有朋友可会帮上忙的 |
[17:43] | Got the parole board To cut you loose early three different times. | 能让你三次被假释委员会放出去 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I’m just keeping my eyes and my ears open. | 没错 我一向消息灵通 |
[17:48] | Waiting for a nut to fall from a tree. | 就等着天上掉馅饼 |
[17:50] | Unfortunately,that nasty meth habit Keeps landing you back in here. | 可惜啊 臭毛病还是让你不停地回来 |
[17:54] | Yeah,well,that’s a… | 是的 那是个… |
[17:55] | That’s just a temporary situation. | 那只是个暂时的情况 |
[17:58] | Now what can I do you for? | 现在能为你们做什么? |
[18:00] | Why did detective vera recently come to see you? | 警探Vera最近为什么要来看你? |
[18:04] | Philly homicide,ain’t you? | 费城凶案组 不是吗? |
[18:07] | You guys don’t talk? | 你们之间不说话? |
[18:09] | Was it about the billingsley case? | 是关于Billingsley的案子吗? |
[18:10] | Billingsley. | |
[18:12] | Man,that’s ancient history. | 天 那是作古的事了 |
[18:13] | Yeah. So was joe don. | 没错 Joe don也作古了 |
[18:15] | Caught a shiv up in rockford last week. | 上周在Rockford被整死了 |
[18:17] | Yeah,I heard about that from your partner. | 是的 我从你们搭档那里听说了 |
[18:18] | Hard row to hoe for a baby killer inside these walls. | 牢房里一个儿童杀手日子很难过的 |
[18:21] | So,what did detective vera want to know about joe don? | Vera警探想知道关于Joe Don的什么事情? |
[18:24] | Oh,man,I mean,what is it with this case? | 老天 我意思是 这案子有什么问题? |
[18:26] | I already testified to the d.A. | 我对地方检察官都作过证了 |
[18:27] | Ain’t the question we asked you. | 你还没有回答问题! |
[18:33] | Te-tell me again what’s in it for me. | 再告-告诉我我能得到什么 |
[18:35] | We don’t tell the last homicidal Maniac you flipped on it was you who gave him up. | 我们不会告诉上次那个嗜杀狂 是你出卖了他的 |
[18:40] | What kind of cops are you? | 你们是什么警察啊? |
[18:41] | The kind that don’t care about you. | 是对你不屑一顾的那种 |
[18:43] | Detective vera–Why’d he come talk to you? | Vera警探 他为什么要和你谈话? |
[18:44] | No disrespect,detective. | 没有冒犯之意 警探 |
[18:46] | It don’t have to be like this,okay? | 没必要这样的 好吧? |
[18:47] | I tried to play ball with your guy,But he just took it the wrong way. | 我试着和你们互相帮助 但他却理解错了 |
[18:52] | {\pos(280,250)}3 days ago | {\pos(280,250)}三天前 |
[18:53] | You testified that joe don told you he did it. | 你作证说Joe Don告诉你是他干的 |
[18:54] | – Burned his house down. – That’s right. | – 烧掉了他的房子 – 没错啊 |
[18:56] | That what I told the d.A. Detective on the record. | 我也是这么告诉地方检察官的 有记录 |
[18:59] | – While he was awaiting trial in county lockup. – Damn right. | – 他当时在牢房里等待审判 – 太对了 |
[19:01] | He said that if he couldn’t have custody of them kids, | 他说如果他得不到孩子的监护权 |
[19:04] | Then that bitch couldn’t,either. | 那个贱人也不能 |
[19:05] | And that’s why he set that house on fire. | 那就是他把房子烧着的原因 |
[19:08] | Joe don said this to you even though He never confessed to me or anybody else? | 尽管他从未向我或别人认罪 但Joe don对你说了这些 |
[19:11] | We were on the same cellblock,detective. | 我们当时在一个牢区里 警探 |
[19:13] | Yeah,but he didn’t have a cellmate. | 是啊 但他没有同室狱友 |
[19:15] | When exactly did he tell you he did it? | 确切点是什么时候告诉你的? |
[19:18] | When I was walking by his cell. | 我从他囚房旁走过的时候 |
[19:20] | What,through the food slot? | 什么 通过送饭口? |
[19:21] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[19:23] | He said he lit that bitch up with gasoline. | 他说他用汽油烧的 |
[19:29] | He said because he wanted custody of those kids,right? | 说是因为想要孩子们的监护权 对吧? |
[19:31] | – That’s what he said. – Both of them? The boy and the girl? | – 他就是那么说的 – 两个孩子? 儿子和女儿? |
[19:34] | Yeah,that’s right,both of them.A little girl,too. | 没错 两个 包括小女儿 |
[19:41] | Joe don didn’t have a little girl. | Joe don没有女儿 |
[19:43] | He just had two boys. | 他只有两个儿子 |
[19:45] | Look,man! | 听着 老兄! |
[19:46] | I just told that d.A. Detective what he wanted to hear,Just like I’m telling you. | 我告诉那警探的事跟我告诉你的一样 都是他想要听的 |
[19:51] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[19:52] | What do you want me to say – he did it? | 你想让我说什么- 就是他做的? |
[19:54] | Then he did it. | 那就是他做的 |
[19:56] | Whatever you want me to say. | 不管你想让我说什么 |
[19:57] | You just give me the right information before I take the stand, | 我上庭作证前 你告诉我准确信息就行 |
[20:01] | And I’ll say it right. Don’t you worry. | 然后我就会照做 不用你担心 |
[20:02] | A man is dead because of your lying ass. | 就因为你说谎 一个无辜者死了 |
[20:07] | Because of me? | 因为我? |
[20:09] | I thought it was you who put him in here. | 我觉得是你置他于死地 |
[20:10] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[20:13] | I don’t get it. I played the game. | 我不明白了 我照规矩来 |
[20:15] | I fed you and the d.A. What you need and-and-and This,this is the thanks I get? | 我满足了你和那个地方检察官 你们就这样回报我? |
[20:19] | Yeah,the thanks. | 是啊 那谢谢你了 |
[20:20] | Well,that cop had a screw loose,no? | 那警察精神有问题是不? |
[20:21] | The truth is,joe don didn’t sayAny of that b.S. To you about offing his kids,right? | 事实是 Joe Don从没向你提过 他杀死了自己的孩子是不? |
[20:27] | Difference does it make? | 有什么差别? |
[20:29] | I mean,if he didn’t do that,Then he did something else. Right? | 我的意思是 如果他没做这事 他也肯定做了别的事 对吗? |
[20:32] | I mean,we all did it in here. | 我是说 我们都是犯了事才到这的 |
[20:34] | The difference is,He’s dead,squirrel. | 差别是 他死了 松鼠 |
[20:37] | Yeah,well,I wasn’t glad to hear That joe don got stuck,but,uh,huh,that man was twisted. | 我听到Joe Don被杀并不怎么高兴 那个男人很苦恼 |
[20:43] | Oh,yeah.And he was in denial,too. | 哦 当然 他也会否认 |
[20:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[20:46] | Oh,he would cry himself to sleep every night. | 他每晚睡觉都会哭醒 |
[20:49] | Just crying about them kids. | 为了孩子们而哭泣 |
[20:52] | Yeah,then he would write Letters to some crackpot scientist. | 然后他就会给一些科学狂人写信 |
[20:56] | What scientist? How do you know? | 什么科学狂人? 你怎么知道? |
[20:58] | A little c.O. Bird told me. | 法院的小鸟告诉我的 |
[21:00] | He’s working on his appeal. | 他在申请上诉 |
[21:01] | You know,thout he could get him out. | 我以为他会把他弄出去 |
[21:04] | What’s a name worth to you? | 给你们名字有啥好处? |
[21:06] | Worth keeping your acorns out of a vice,squirrel. | 给你留点橡子 松鼠 |
[21:12] | This is joe don billingsley’s old house. | 这里是Joe Don Billingsley的老房子 |
[21:14] | Fbi tracks nick’s phone to this location. Yeah. | FBI追踪Nick的电话到这个地址 |
[21:17] | Why would he come back here? | 他为什么要回这来? |
[21:21] | Who you calling? | 你打给谁? |
[21:22] | Nick. | |
[21:40] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[21:43] | last call home will jeffries 215-555-0652 | 上个电话是打到Will Jeffries家 |
[21:46] | Last call an hour ago to me.Home phone. | 一个小时前给我打了个电话 家里的电话 |
[21:49] | – Why wouldn’t he just call your cell? – I don’t know. | – 他为什么不打你手机? – 不知道 |
[21:54] | Electronic voice: You have one current message. | 你有一条短信 |
[21:56] | – left a voicemail. – Hey,man,uh,it’s nick. | – 留了条语音信息 – 嘿 哥们 我是Nick |
[21:59] | I just wanted to tell you,uh,it’s been Great working with you. | 我只是想告诉你 能跟你共事真是太好了 |
[22:04] | You’ve always been a-a… A good friend to me. | 你一直是我的好朋友 |
[22:09] | I think I still owe you 50 bucks. | 我想我还欠你50块 |
[22:10] | Anyways,um… That’s about it. | 反正 嗯 就这事 |
[22:14] | Sorry about the whole mess. | 对不起 给你添麻烦了 |
[22:21] | Hey,boss. | 嗨 老大 |
[22:24] | Next time you two Get the instinct to protect me,don’t. | 下次你俩想出什么点子保我 大可不必 |
[22:29] | Where are we on nick? | Nick怎么样了? |
[22:30] | Running down a list of calls,messages– | 查出了些电话 短信– |
[22:32] | Anyone talked to nick in the past 24. | 过去24小时里跟Nick谈话的人 |
[22:34] | There was a recent call on his cell To jeanette peterson,billingsley’s ex-wife. | 有通电话是打给Jeanette Peterson Billingsley的前妻 |
[22:39] | Miller and jeffries are headed over To talk to her now. | Miller和Jeffries找她谈去了 |
[22:41] | Also,calls to a goran petrovic,A professor over at temple. | 还有电话是打给一个叫Goran Petrovic 坦普尔大学的教授 |
[22:45] | One yesterday and one last week. | 一个是昨天打的 一个是上周 |
[22:47] | Correspondence records at rockford Show billingsley wrote multiple letters To the same dr. Petrovic. | Rockford的通信记录上显示Billingsley 写了好几封信给这个Petrovic博士 |
[22:52] | What kind of professor? | 什么教授? |
[22:53] | Chemical engineering. | 化工专业的 |
[22:55] | Also worked for multiple Companies that served private military suppliers. | 同时还为几家提供军用装备的公司工作 |
[22:59] | Hit the campus. Pay the doc a visit. | 去学校去 拜访下博士 |
[23:01] | You talk to criminal intelligence? | 你们跟刑事情报科谈过没? |
[23:02] | Oh,yeah,we got teams Of plainclothes cops trying to track him down. | 是我们有组便衣想追查他的下落 |
[23:05] | All right,tell them no paper trail. | 好了 告诉他们不用记录在案 |
[23:07] | I just said find him,Bring him in,no questions asked. | 我只是说 找到他后 直接带回来 不要询问 |
[23:10] | Yeah,don’t take “no” for an answer from nick. | 好了 别让Nick说不 |
[23:11] | And,scotty,get that damn car back. | 还有Scotty 把那破车搞回来 |
[23:20] | Used to design all sorts of nasty Explosives with military applications. | 以前是设计各种军事用途的炸弹 |
[23:24] | Lucrative,yes. | 有利可图 是的 |
[23:26] | But also insane. | 但是也很愚蠢 |
[23:28] | I prefer teaching. | 我更喜欢教书 |
[23:29] | Detective vera Asked you to review the jd billingsley case? | Vera警探要你查看J.D. Billingsley的案子? |
[23:33] | Given that he was The original investigator And seemed quite desperate,yes,I took a look. | 鉴于他是原案的调查员 看起来又很急切 我就看了看 |
[23:38] | Well,the fire marshal determined that it was arson. | 消防队认为是纵火 |
[23:40] | Which frankly,I found stunning… | 但老实说 我发现… |
[23:43] | – Though I shouldn’t anymore. – Why’s that? | – 尽管我不应该这么说 – 为什么? |
[23:45] | Most fire marshals Only have high school degree,and certified After one 40-hour course in fire investigation. | 大多数消防员都只有高中学历 经过40小时的火灾调查课程就合格了 |
[23:51] | Ray crawford’s been on the job 30 years; he’s done hundreds of arson cases. | Ray Crawford已经干了30年 他处理过上百起纵火案 |
[23:55] | Instincts and experience is no substitute For scientific method. | 直觉和经验并不能代替科学方法 |
[24:00] | And this finding completely ignores it. | 这份调查结果完全忽略了它 |
[24:02] | What did you tell detective vera? | 你告诉Vera警探了吗? |
[24:04] | I told him the truth. | 我告诉了他事实 |
[24:07] | From the photos,it appears that the fire Rebched upwards of 1,800 degrees. | 从照片上来看 火焰温度高达1800度 |
[24:11] | Flashover from the accelerant. Not necessarily. | 助燃剂引发的闪燃 完全没必要 |
[24:13] | The temperature is affected mostly by ventilation. | 温度主要受通风状况的影响 |
[24:16] | But what about the burn patterns And the… The puddle configurations under the bed? | 但是燃烧模式和…床下凹坑的分布? |
[24:20] | The effects of flashover can look like evidence of arson,But these burn patterns aren’t indicative Of an accelerant. | 闪燃的影响可以看成纵火的证据 但燃烧模式并没指出有助燃剂 |
[24:28] | So how did the fire start? | 那到底是怎么起火的呢? |
[24:30] | That’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[24:31] | From these pictures,It appears that the point of origin Was most likely the kitchen. | 从这些照片看 好象是从厨房起的火 |
[24:38] | But you can’t say for sure what caused it? | 但你不能肯定起因? |
[24:40] | Not for certain. | 不能肯定 |
[24:41] | Which why I’m baffled by the fire marshal’s finding. | 所以我为消防员的发现感到迷惑 |
[24:44] | Oh,crawford’s been at it a long time.He learned from the old timers. | Crawford干这行很久了 他的知识都学自同行前辈们 |
[24:47] | Might explain why it’s based on,uh,Junk science and old wives’ tales. | 这也许能解释为何这报告都是 基于那些伪科学和乡野传说 |
[24:50] | Yeah,but joe don,he escaped with no burns on his feet. | 但Joe Don 他逃了出来 而且脚上毫无烧伤痕迹 |
[24:53] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[24:54] | Because fire burns upward. | 因为火是向上烧的 |
[24:56] | And one that reaches flashover Is the next hottest thing to hell. | 接触到闪燃的那东西肯定是热翻天了 |
[25:00] | And unless you’re Confronted with that type of heat, | 除非你能直面那种高热 |
[25:02] | You just can’t understand it,detective. | 你不会懂的 警探 |
[25:05] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说对了 我不懂 |
[25:07] | He left his kids inside. | 他把孩子丢房里了 |
[25:09] | As soon as he went outside To find another way in,he just let in more oxygen. | 一旦他出去找另一条路进去 就只会放入更多氧气 |
[25:14] | Fed the beast. | 火上浇油 |
[25:16] | Even a fireman Wouldn’t go back into this blast furnace. | 就算是消防员也没法回这种高温炉去 |
[25:22] | So what you’re saying is,It’s possible joe don was telling me the truth? | 你的意思是 Joe Don说的是事实? |
[25:26] | I see no evidence of arson. | 我没发现纵火证据 |
[25:31] | That’s good. Right? | 这消息不错 对吧? |
[25:34] | If he wasn’t already dead. | 如果他没死的话 |
[25:39] | Seemed to take the news pretty hard. | 看起来听到这个消息很难受 |
[25:41] | – You think the fire startolder… – house like that, | – 你觉得火是从厨房… – 这样的房子 |
[25:45] | Nine times out of ten it’s faulty wiring. | 十之八九是因为电线短路 |
[25:48] | Yeah,but there’s no way to tell for sure. | 当然 没办法确定 |
[25:50] | Usually,there’d be some prior issues With overloaded circuits,browning outlets. | 通常是有些先兆的 比如电路负荷过大 接口发黄 |
[25:56] | But you’d have to ask somebody who lived in the home. | 但你要问住那屋里的人 |
[25:58] | Joe don getting killed,All these detectives coming round here again… | Joe Don被杀后所有这些警探又过来… |
[26:03] | It’s like the nightmare never ends. | 像永无止尽的噩梦 |
[26:05] | Detective vera came by here? | Vera警探来过了? |
[26:07] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[26:08] | Asking me all those questions About things I’d rather not relive. | 尽问些我不想再重温的问题 |
[26:11] | Going over your statement. | 重新回顾下你的证词 |
[26:13] | I didn’t care to,but I trust detective vera. | 我并不在乎 但是我相信Vera警探 |
[26:17] | Joe don was pretty upset when I moved out. | 我搬出去的时候Joe Don非常生气 |
[26:21] | He lost his job. | 他失业了 |
[26:22] | Drinking too much. | 又酗酒 |
[26:24] | He just… He wasn’t the same man I married. | 他已经 不再是我嫁的那个人 |
[26:27] | I filed for separation And… Then he… He found out I was dating. | 我填了分居申请表 然后他 他发现我在约会 |
[26:32] | He threaten you or the kids? | 他威胁你和孩子了? |
[26:34] | He said some pretty… Terrible things. | 他说了些…非常可怕的话 |
[26:40] | But,um… | 但 呃… |
[26:44] | I couldn’t deny the boys their father. | 我并不想诋毁孩子他爹 |
[26:47] | You know,when they told me that He set the house on fire,I couldn’t believe it. | 知道吗 当他们告诉我 是他把房子点燃的 我简直不敢相信 |
[26:53] | You know… | 要知道… |
[26:56] | Nobody should experience a loss like that. | 没人经受得起这样的打击 |
[27:01] | Jeanette,did detective vera Ask you anything else about the house? | Jeanette Vera警探 有没问你关于房子的事? |
[27:06] | He kept asking about when I live in the house. | 他不停地问我以前住的房子 |
[27:10] | About the kitchen. | 厨房的事 |
[27:13] | {\pos(280,250)}yesterday | {\pos(280,250)}昨天 他说过他绝对不会让别人给他养儿子 |
[27:13] | He said he’d never let another man raise his boys. | {\pos(280,250)}昨天 他说过他绝对不会让别人给他养儿子 |
[27:16] | I lost everything. | 我什么都没了 |
[27:19] | Jeanette,I need to ask you about the time before you left | Jeanette我想问下在你离开前 |
[27:21] | When you still lived in the house. | 当你还住在那房子里时 |
[27:22] | Do you remember any electrical problems With the lights or the outlets? | 你记得灯和电源插座有问题没? |
[27:26] | What problems didn’t the house have? | 什么房子会没问题呢? |
[27:28] | Lights were always flickering on and off. | 灯总是闪啊闪的 |
[27:30] | Did you tell your landlord? | 你有没跟房东讲过? |
[27:31] | Cheap bastard never fixed anything. | 那混球从没修过 |
[27:34] | Do you remember any problems With the wiring in the kitchen? | 你记得厨房的电线有没什么问题? |
[27:36] | The switches or the outlets? | 开关或者是电源插座? |
[27:37] | Why are you asking me this? | 你问我这个干什么? |
[27:40] | He’s dead,my kids are gone. | 他死了 我的孩子也去了 |
[27:42] | – It’s important. – why? | – 这个问题很重要 – 为什么? |
[27:48] | I don’t know how to say this,But it’s possible joe don didn’t set that fire. | 我不知该怎么说 但有可能火不是Joe点的 |
[27:57] | You must be joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[27:59] | You’re the one who told me he did it. | 是你告诉我 他纵火 |
[28:01] | The police,the fire department,The lawyers– it has to be true! | 警察 消防队 律师 准没错! |
[28:06] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我再也不能确定了 |
[28:07] | Well,I don’t have any doubt,detective. | 我没什么疑问 警探 |
[28:09] | You tell me how a man Doesn’t run back in there to save his own sons. | 你告诉我 那他为什么不回去救两个儿子 |
[28:14] | The neighbors,they saw him on the street While my babies burned up. | 邻居告诉我 我的宝贝被烧死时他在街上 |
[28:19] | How could he not go back in there? | 他怎么能够不回去救他们? |
[28:21] | Tell me that! | 告诉我! |
[28:24] | Those were your kids,would you stand outside While they burned alive? | 那可是你的孩子 你会站在外面袖手旁观 看他们被活活烧死? |
[28:29] | Jeanette,what was wrong with the wiring in the house? | Jeanette房里的布线有什么问题? |
[28:33] | You know,every time you’d plug in the toaster,The fridge would go out. | 每次把烤面包机插上插头 冰箱就会跳电 |
[28:37] | In the kitchen? | 厨房里? |
[28:38] | One time the outlet melted down. | 有次插座溶掉了 |
[28:40] | I lost a bunch of breast milk. | 我失去了些母乳 |
[28:42] | Joe don finally called An electrician,and the landlord got all upset about it. | Joe Don最后叫了个电工来 房东为此很生气 |
[28:46] | The landlord? | 房东? |
[28:47] | Bela. | |
[28:49] | He only wanted to use his handyman To fix everything on the cheap. | 他只想用些杂工来修理 这样便宜 |
[28:52] | Look,I-I don’t understand Why you keep asking me about the house. | 瞧 我不懂 你为什么总问我房子的事 |
[28:56] | Should talk to insurance company. | 应该跟保险公司谈 |
[28:57] | I’m still trying to get them to pay up. | 我还想让他们赔偿呢 |
[28:59] | Oh,that’s got to be rough on you,bela. | 那对你来说还真难 Bela |
[29:01] | Yeah,I should not have rented to that family. | 是的 我不应该租给那样的人家 |
[29:05] | Now,that man was alcoholic. | 那人是个酒鬼 |
[29:06] | It’s always bad when man of house cannot hold on to job. | 一家之主保不住工作时 总不是好事 |
[29:10] | Understand that house had a lot of electrical issues. | 我们知道那房子电线有不少问题 |
[29:13] | Issues? No issues. | 问题? 没问题啊 |
[29:15] | You cannot put blame on me for what happened. | 你们可不能怪到我头上 |
[29:17] | Oh,we didn’t say that,bela. | 我们可没这么说 Bela |
[29:19] | Maybe we should talk to your handyman. | 也许我们该和你的杂工谈谈 |
[29:21] | Why you detectives keep harsing me? | 你们为什么要这么咄咄逼人? |
[29:24] | So what happenedWhen joe don hired his own electrician? | 那Joe Don自己请电工时又发生了什么事? |
[29:27] | Oh,that stupid waste of money. | 那纯粹是浪费钱 |
[29:30] | You know how much electrician charges per hour? | 你知道电工每小时收费多高吗? |
[29:31] | Yeah,sounded like you needed one. | 是啊 但听起来你有必要请个 |
[29:34] | Joe don was problem tenant. | Joe don是个麻烦房客 |
[29:37] | Always overloading circuits,clogging up pipes, | 老是电路超负荷 堵塞管道 |
[29:40] | Asking for more time before paying rent.Always! | 还老是要延迟交房租! |
[29:42] | No,the way we heard it,your handyman couldn’t fix anything. | 据我们所知 你的杂工什么也不会修 |
[29:45] | There’s old wiring,lights flickering,Browning outlets,and you send over A guy who can’t screw in a lightbulb. | 那些都是老线路 灯闪啊闪 插板还烧黄了 你却派个连电灯泡都不会换的人来 |
[29:50] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是胡搞! |
[29:52] | Jorge is very good handyman. | Jorge是一个好杂工 |
[29:54] | I know him personally. | 我非常了解他的 |
[29:55] | Joe don’s ex told us a kitchen outlet melted. | Joe Don的前妻跟我们说 有个厨房插口烧融了 |
[29:58] | He told them just”plug it into the bottom. ” that your idea? | 他对他们说 使劲插到底 那是你的主意? |
[30:07] | I am not negligent. | 我可不是疏忽大意 |
[30:10] | I have lawyers who can prove this. | 我有律师可以做证 |
[30:11] | Sure you do. | 你当然有 |
[30:13] | Look,I manage three apartment buildings. | 听着 我管理三栋公寓楼 |
[30:16] | People always want something for nothing. | 人都喜欢不劳而获 |
[30:18] | Never mind if it’s a fire hazard. | 火灾也无所谓 |
[30:21] | I did not start that fire. | 又不是我放的火 |
[30:26] | This is not my fault. | 我没错 |
[30:28] | Oh,yeah,it’s… | 是啊… |
[30:30] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 大家都没错 |
[30:33] | Hey,call just came in. | 刚才有报警 |
[30:35] | Got a jumper at 12th and ridge. | 第12街和Ridge路口有人跳楼 |
[30:37] | It’s two blocks up From nick’s place. | 离Nick那儿只有两个街区 |
[30:54] | White male,40s,heavyset. | 白人男子 四十多岁 体格魁梧 |
[30:56] | No id? Nada. | – 有身份证吗? – 没有 |
[30:58] | Face is messed up from the swan dive. | 头着地 毁容了 |
[31:00] | Six stories up. | 六层楼跳下的 |
[31:02] | Lil. | |
[31:13] | That ain’t him. | 不是他 |
[31:18] | It’s good you got that department vehicle back in serviceable condition. | 还好你把局里的车完璧归赵了 |
[31:22] | Any such luck with your detective? | 你的警探运气也这么好吗? |
[31:23] | No. | 没有 |
[31:26] | Hey,that’s too bad. | 真不幸 |
[31:29] | Do what you’ve got to do. | 你秉公办理吧 |
[31:36] | You know,John,I know you think I hate you. | John 我知道你认为我恨你 |
[31:39] | That I’m after you because of what you did to my son 15 years ago. | 认为15年前你对我儿子所做的一切 使我耿耿于怀 |
[31:42] | – Pat… – No,let me finish. | – 让我说完 |
[31:47] | I know Matt was a screw up. | 我知道Matt是个混蛋 |
[31:49] | Wife and I,we tried everything: rehab, | 我和妻子想尽一切办法 |
[31:51] | kicked him out of the house,more rehab– none of it worked. | 康复中心 赶他出家门 再去康复中心 都没用 |
[31:55] | Now,this is none of my business. | 现在 这与我无关 |
[31:56] | No,it was everybody’s business – that was the problem. | 不 这与每个人都有关系 这就是问题所在 |
[31:58] | Everybody in this whole damn department knew that he was my son. | 整个部门都知道他是我儿子 |
[32:01] | So every time he got arrested,he got a pass– skated by,and Matt knew it. | 所以他每次被捕都能平安脱身 Matt对此一清二楚 |
[32:05] | He counted on it. | 他就指望这个了 |
[32:07] | – Till you finally locked him up. – I don’t need to hear this. | – 直到最后你把他关起来 – 我用不着听这些 |
[32:10] | – No,you do. – I had to,Pat! | – 你必须听 – 我必须那么做 Pat! |
[32:11] | It was his fourth time! | 他已经犯了四次了! |
[32:15] | It took my kid a long time to get straightened out,John. | 我儿子用了很长时间才重回正轨 |
[32:18] | Getting a job is tough with a record. | 背着犯罪记录找工作很难 |
[32:21] | But,finally,he did it.He even got married. | 但他还是做到了 甚至结了婚 |
[32:27] | Last month… | 上个月… |
[32:30] | He actually gave me a grandson. | 他还给我添了个孙子 |
[32:34] | I heard.Congratulations. | 听说了 恭喜 |
[32:37] | Which is right about when I finally admitted to myself | 那时我终于明白 |
[32:41] | that getting locked up was the best thing that ever happened to my son. | 坐牢是给他最好的教育 |
[32:47] | Which,I guess,is my roundabout way of saying you were right. | ��嗦这么多只是想说 你是对的 |
[32:53] | So,I’m going to return the favor. | 所以现在该我回报了 |
[32:54] | Pat,it was a long time ago. | Pat 已经都过去了 |
[32:55] | When or if you get your detective back, I expect you to do the same. | 如果你能把手下找回来 我希望你也能这么做 |
[33:04] | – Nick… – Take him off line. | – 停他的职 |
[33:06] | Send him to psych services. | 送他去做心理咨询 |
[33:07] | If that doesn’t work,take away his badge. | 如果不凑效 解职 |
[33:11] | Take care of it,John. | 小心行事 John |
[33:12] | I realize now it’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[33:19] | Yeah,okay,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:21] | That was the fire station. Said Nick was just there 15 minutes ago. | 消防队打来电话说一刻钟前Nick去过 |
[33:23] | Got into it with Crawford. | 和Crawford起了争执 |
[33:24] | Fight? Said it got pretty heated until some firemen jumped in and Nick took off. | – 打架了? – 据说很激烈 后来旁人劝架 Nick就走了 |
[33:28] | All right,call Lil and Scotty. | 好吧 打电话给Lil和Scotty |
[33:29] | See if they can catch up to him. | 看他们能否追上他 |
[33:30] | The balls on that guy coming in here,going at me how I do my job! | 那家伙真有种 敢跑来质疑我的工作! |
[33:35] | Who the hell’s he think he is? | 他算老几啊? |
[33:36] | – Calm down,Ray. – Don’t tell me to calm down! | – 冷静点 Ray – 别跟我说什么冷静不冷静! |
[33:39] | How would you like it some fireman marches into the PPD,saying you messed up a case? | 要是有消防员跑到费城警局 指责你们搞砸了案子 你会如何? |
[33:44] | He came at you about Billingsley? | 他来是为了Billingsley |
[33:45] | Whatever! Son of a bitch! | 随便! 狗娘养的! |
[33:48] | This about half hour ago? He on foot? | 半小时前的事? 他走着来的? |
[33:50] | Hell if I know. Couple of the guys tossed him out on his ear. | 我怎么知道 几个伙计把他扔出去了 |
[33:53] | He’s lucky I didn’t break his jaw! | 我没打碎他的下巴算他走运! |
[33:55] | Yeah,all right,all right. Just tell us what happened. | 行了行了 告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[33:57] | I’ve been a fire marshal before he was a beat cop. | 他还在大街上巡逻的时候 我就是消防队长了 |
[34:00] | Don’t tell me what’s arson and what ain’t. | 是不是纵火轮不着他来告诉我 |
[34:03] | * Ticking away… * | |
[34:04] | Take a look at the file,Ray. | 看看这文件吧 Ray |
[34:06] | There were electrical problems in the house. | 是房间的线路问题 |
[34:08] | No residue of a petroleum-based accelerant. | 并没有石油催化剂的残余 |
[34:09] | You’re out of your freaking mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[34:12] | Just take a look at the file,please. | 就看一下 求你了 |
[34:13] | Heard about enough.Get the hell out of here. | 我听够了 快滚 |
[34:16] | I don’t think he did it,Ray. | 我认为他没纵火 Ray |
[34:17] | I don’t really care what you think. | 我才懒得管你怎么认为 |
[34:19] | I know it’s arson,just like you know a murder when you see it. | 我知道那就是纵火案 就像你一眼就能看出谋杀 |
[34:23] | He never gave it up! That never bothered you? | 他从未认过罪! 你就没有一点良心不安? |
[34:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡扯什么? |
[34:26] | 48 hours in the box,I never got him to give it up. | 在审讯室里48小时 他都没有认过罪 |
[34:28] | I always maintained his innocence. | 他一直说自己是清白的 |
[34:30] | – That don’t bother you? – No,that’s between him and God. | – 你一点都不在乎? – 不在乎 这是他和上帝的事儿 |
[34:34] | I went on what you told me,Ray.That it had to be arson. | 我是按照你的结论办案的 Ray 你说这绝对是纵火案 |
[34:36] | Wh-What are you saying,that I’m wrong,Nick? | 你什么意思 难道我错了 Nick? |
[34:38] | – That this is all on me? – No,no,I’m not saying that. | – 这都算在我头上? – 我不是那意思 |
[34:40] | Don’t forget,you took the witness statements. | 别忘了 拿走证人证词的是你 |
[34:43] | You testified on the stand to his state of mind. | 站在证人席上 对他的精神状态作证的也是你 |
[34:46] | – Ain’t denying that. – The guy was a drunk! | – 我从来没否认过 – 那家伙是个酒鬼! |
[34:49] | He’s a terrible husband! | 是个烂到家的丈夫! |
[34:50] | Pissed off at his wife,at the world. | 对他的妻子 对整个世界怒气冲冲 |
[34:52] | Been there. All those things,myself. | 我明白 这些我都感同身受 |
[34:54] | It doesn’t mean that he killed his kids. | 但那不代表他杀了自己的骨肉 |
[34:56] | Oh,cry me a river. | 爱咋咋地 |
[34:58] | Joe Don Billingsley didn’t deserve what happened! | Joe Don Billingsley本不该落得如此下场! |
[35:00] | He didn’t deserve to die! | 他本不该死的! |
[35:01] | Boo-hoo! Live with it. | 哭去吧! 习惯就好了 |
[35:04] | We gotta make this right somehow. | 我们得想办法补救 |
[35:06] | There is nothing to fix.Guy’s dead and gone. | 没什么可补救的 死都死了 |
[35:10] | His ex-wife still thinks that he killed her kids. | 他前妻认为是他杀了孩子们 |
[35:13] | His own parents think that he killed their grandkids! | 他父母认为是他杀了孙子们! |
[35:15] | Guess what?So do I. | 你猜怎么着? 我也这么认为 |
[35:18] | And that’s the way it’s gonna stay. | 而且都已盖棺定论 |
[35:21] | You do what you got to do! | 你得履行职责! |
[35:22] | I know what I got to do! | 我清楚自己的职责! |
[35:24] | I know what I got to do! | 我清楚自己的职责! |
[35:26] | Nobody comes in here and talks to me like that. | 还没人敢跑来这样跟我说话 |
[35:29] | He said something about Joe Don’s parents. | 他有谈起过Joe Don的父母 |
[35:31] | Making it right? | 要去补救什么? |
[35:32] | I don’t know what he’s going to do,and frankly,I don’t care. | 我不知道他要去干嘛 坦白说我也不关心 |
[35:37] | So why wouldn’t you look at the evidence again,Ray? | 那你为什么不再看看那份证据呢? |
[35:41] | You seriously entertaining reopening this case? | 你真想复查这个案子? |
[35:45] | Get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[36:06] | Nick! Get in. | Nick! 进来 |
[36:22] | Joe Don’s parent” house,huh? | Joe Don父母的房子? |
[36:25] | Been out here what? | 你在这儿呆了多久了? |
[36:27] | An hour? | 一个小时? |
[36:31] | Just trying to figure out what to say. | 只是想想清楚说什么 |
[36:35] | You had a busy 48 hours. | 这48小时你可真够忙的 |
[36:39] | You had us all worried. | 我们都快担心死了 |
[36:41] | Have I been fired yet? | 我被解雇了吗? |
[36:43] | Maybe the boss can pull some strings. | 也许老大能找找关系 |
[36:46] | – For both of us. – you? | – 帮帮我们 – 你? |
[36:48] | Considering I covered up a DUI. | 我掩盖了一起酒后驾车事故 |
[36:54] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[36:57] | You’re a good cop,Nick… | 你是个好警察 Nick… |
[37:01] | but you need help. | 但你需要帮助 |
[37:04] | I saw my my ex-wife Julie. | 我见到前妻Julie了 |
[37:08] | She’s got two kids. | 她有了两个孩子 |
[37:11] | I always thought that that’d be me. | 我一直以为自己也能如此 |
[37:13] | No,it’s never too late. | 还不晚啊 |
[37:17] | I’m happy for her. | 真为她高兴 |
[37:21] | Back when they caught this case,it’s all I wanted was a kid,a family. | 当年他们接手这个案子时 我满脑子都是孩子 家庭 |
[37:27] | And then when I saw that burnt-out bedroom… | 当我看到烧毁的卧室… |
[37:30] | And the kids… | 还有孩子… |
[37:32] | yeah. | 没错 |
[37:33] | Yeah,I sat down on the box across from this man, | 我坐在审讯室里 面对这个男人 |
[37:36] | this father that had… had burned his kids alive, | 这个把亲骨肉活活烧死的父亲 |
[37:41] | and I couldn’t believe someone could do that. | 我不相信有人做得出这种事 |
[37:46] | Did he? | 他做了吗? |
[37:47] | I went at him day and night,Lil. | 我没日没夜地审问他 Lil |
[37:50] | I knew something wasn’t right in my gut. | 直觉告诉我有蹊跷 |
[37:53] | I kept looking for that one thing in his story,that one slip that just lets you… | 我竭力从他的故事里找到一点东西 哪怕一点疏漏能让你… |
[37:59] | …lets you know he’s a liar.Just needed one slip. | …让你确认他是个骗子 只要一点点疏漏 |
[38:04] | But he never did. | 但他没有 |
[38:05] | I didn’t need a statement to get a conviction.I had everything. | 没有供词我也能定他的罪 我其他证据都全了 |
[38:08] | I was just so sure he’d done it. | 我确信就是他干的 |
[38:09] | And you weren’t the only one,Nick. | 并非只有你是这样的 Nick |
[38:19] | Firemen call it the “beast.” | 消防员都叫它”野兽” |
[38:23] | Flashover. | 闪燃 |
[38:25] | It only got hotter when he went outside,trying to find another way back to get his kids. | 他跑出去另找办法救他的孩子时 火温就窜得更高 |
[38:30] | But he couldn’t. | 他进不去 |
[38:32] | I just couldn’t get my head around that. | 我就是想不明白 |
[38:34] | What that was like? | 到底怎么回事? |
[38:35] | I thought for sure he’d set that fire, | 我就那么确信是他放的火 |
[38:37] | And he tried to tell me,and I couldn’t hear it. | 他向我解释 我根本不想听 |
[38:41] | He tried to tell you what? | 他向你解释什么? |
[38:43] | That he wasn’t a killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[38:45] | He was just afraid. | 他只是害怕 |
[38:46] | Afraid for his own life. | 为他自己的性命害怕 |
[38:48] | And for that,I couldn’t forgive him. | 就为这个 我没法原谅他 |
[38:53] | It was you,Joe Don. | 是你 Joe Don |
[38:54] | You started that fire,you burned up those kids. | 你放的火 你烧死了孩子们 |
[38:57] | No,I could never do that. | 没有 我永远不会那么做 |
[39:00] | I would never hurt them.I loved my boys. | 我永远不会伤害他们 我爱我的儿子 |
[39:02] | Really?Then how could you just leave them in there to die? | 真的? 那你怎么把他们留在火场等死? |
[39:04] | I just… The fire,it was everywhere. | 我只是… 到处都是火 |
[39:09] | It was so hot. You have no idea. | 你根本不知道有多热 |
[39:12] | You’re right,I don’t. | 没错 我不知道 |
[39:13] | You had plenty of time to go in there and get them out. | 你有足够的时间进去救他们 |
[39:15] | No,I thought I could,but it happened so fast and… | 我也以为我能 可是发生得太快了… |
[39:21] | The fire,it was,it was everywhere. | 火 到处都是火 |
[39:29] | And the heat,my God.. | 那温度 上帝啊… |
[39:32] | Help me believe you. | 让我相信你 |
[39:33] | How does a father not go back inside and get his own boys out?! | 一个父亲怎么会不去救自己的孩子?! |
[39:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:38] | You see,a man,a man would do anything to save his own. | 男人 一个男人会不惜一切救自己的骨肉 |
[39:42] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[39:49] | I really tried… | 我真的试了… |
[39:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[39:55] | You’re a liar.You’re a damn liar. | 你是个骗子 见鬼的骗子 |
[39:57] | How could you just stand by and let that happen?! | 你怎么就能袖手旁观?! |
[39:59] | Help me understand that,okay? | 你来给我解释解释 行不? |
[40:03] | – How?! – I don’t know,all right? | – 怎么回事?! – 我不知道好不好? |
[40:07] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:10] | couldn’t. | 做不到 |
[40:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:21] | I mistook cowardice for guilt. | 我把懦弱误当成有罪 |
[40:24] | It’s an honest mistake,Nick. | 你只是好心办了错事 Nick |
[40:27] | One that can’t be made right. | 是个无可挽回的错误 |
[40:34] | Well,look,we’ll talk to the DA. | 听着 我们和检查官谈谈 |
[40:37] | We’ll try to clear his name. | 尽力为他正名 |
[40:40] | Okay? | 好不好? |
[40:46] | First,I gotta do this. | 但我得先把这事办了 |
[41:07] | Mr. and Mrs. Billingsley,I’m Detective Vera. | Billingsley先生 夫人 我是Vera警探 |
[41:09] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你们的损失我深表遗憾 |
[41:13] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[41:18] | There’s been some new evidence in the case,and I know it will never bring your son back, | 这件案子有了新证据 我知道怎样也救不回你们的儿子 |
[41:22] | but I want you to know I’m going to do everything I can to clear his name. | 但我想让你们知道 我会竭尽所能为他正名 |
[41:44] | * So,so,you think you can tell Heaven from Hell * | |
[41:54] | * Blue skies from pain * | |
[41:58] | * Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? * | |
[42:02] | * A smile from a veil? * | |
[42:11] | * Do you think you can tell? * | |
[42:15] | * Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? * | |
[42:23] | * Hot ashes for trees? * | |
[42:27] | * Hot air for a cool breeze? * | |
[42:31] | * Cold comfort for change? * | |
[42:35] | * Did you exchange for a walk-on part in the war? * | |
[42:42] | * For a lead role in a cage? * | |
[43:33] | cold case Season seven Episode seventeen |