时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The following story is fictional and dose not depict any actual person or event. | 本故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:04] | he flings him into the ropes,and,oh,a devastating clothesline. | 他把对手甩了出去 漂亮地击倒对手 |
[00:09] | february 28,1986 | 1986年2月28日 |
[00:11] | hey,timmy. | 嘿 Timmy |
[00:13] | your dad’s here. | 你爸来了 |
[00:14] | do i have to go? | 我非得去吗? |
[00:17] | what’s up,buddy? | 怎么了 伙计? |
[00:18] | ready to hang with your old man? | 准备好跟你老豆出去玩了吗? |
[00:21] | what do you expect,mick? | 你期待他什么反应? |
[00:22] | you blow him off every other weekend. | 你都失约好几次了 |
[00:24] | what do you expect when you bad-mouth me the way you do? | 你为什么总说我坏话? |
[00:26] | oh,you think i’m the reason you two have problems? | 你觉得是因为我 你们才处不好? |
[00:29] | “bring your dad toe school day”– he didn’t even bother asking you ’cause he knew you wouldn’t show. | “父亲开放日”那次他都不愿意问你 因为你肯定去不了 |
[00:33] | is that true,timmy? | 是真的吗 Timmy? |
[00:50] | you know,i would’ve came to your school if you’d told me about it. | 如果你告诉我我会去的 |
[00:52] | it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:54] | already had another dockworker there anyway. | 反正那天也来了个码头工人 |
[00:58] | you give ma the money you owe her? | 你把欠妈妈的钱还给她了吗? |
[01:01] | what are you gonna do,break my thumbs or something? | 没还怎么样 你要打断我的手指? |
[01:04] | i’ll take care of it. | 我会想办法的 |
[01:06] | *she says we gotta hold on to * | |
[01:11] | what we’ve got look at your machine now! | 看看你们的”机器”那副熊样! |
[01:13] | looks like he broke down. | 散架了吧 |
[01:16] | you want more? | 你们还想看吗? |
[01:18] | you want blood? | 想见红吗? |
[01:25] | garbage! | 废物! |
[01:29] | look at that. | 看看 |
[01:31] | can bend his arm and everything. | 我能弄断他的胳膊 |
[01:32] | these are pretty cool dolls,huh? | 这些玩偶真酷 |
[01:34] | they’re wrestlers. | 那是摔跤手 |
[01:38] | oh,oh,livin’ on a prayer like to see them unload a cargo ship. | 真想看看他们卸货船是什么样 |
[01:41] | mom says dockworkers are dirty. | 妈妈说码头工人都很脏 |
[01:43] | and wrestlers ain’t? | 摔跤手就不脏? |
[01:44] | wrestlers are the coolest,strongest guys on the planet. | 摔跤手是这世上最酷最强的人 |
[01:51] | so you’d like me better if i throw on some tights,go prancing around a ring? | 如果我穿上紧身衣 在摔跤场里蹦�Q 你会更喜欢我吗? |
[01:56] | shut up,dad.they’re cool. | 别扯了 他们比你酷多了 |
[01:58] | *we gotta hold on to what we’ve got * | |
[02:02] | *it doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not we got each other * | |
[02:07] | *and that’s a lot for love we’ll give it a shot oh.* | |
[02:12] | machine! | 机器! |
[02:18] | the new wic heavyweight champion. | 新的WIC重量级摔跤冠军 |
[02:22] | mick “the machine” malone! | Mick “机器” Malone! |
[03:02] | june 86 malone,m.h86-170 | 1986年6月 Malone M,H86-170 |
[03:08] | 44 magnum. | 点44口径的马格纳左轮枪 (威力最大的左轮枪 能一枪射穿大象身体) |
[03:10] | traded in during an anonymous guns for groceries program. | 是”超市购物券换枪支”项目实施中 收上来的匿名枪支 |
[03:14] | a cannon. | 这可真是门大炮 |
[03:15] | a lot of groceries for this thing. | 可以换好多购物券了 |
[03:17] | ballistics got a hit. | 弹道检测有收获 |
[03:18] | the gun killed a mick malone,june of ’86. | 这把枪在86年6月杀死了一个 叫Mick Malone的人 |
[03:22] | a dockworker. | 码头工人 |
[03:23] | killed at the pier. | 在码头被杀 |
[03:24] | yeah,mick had a reputation for busting kneecaps as low-level muscle for the longshoreman’s union. | 对 Mick因为工会做狗腿 在码头工人中有点名气 |
[03:29] | dangerous moonlighting. | 这种兼职很危险 |
[03:31] | figured mick’s death was related.but keep reading. | 原以为是这份活导致他被杀 但你接着读 |
[03:33] | mick was also a wrestler for the wic,indie circuit. | Mick也是WIC的摔跤手 私人开的摔跤场 |
[03:38] | that where humpty dumpty comes in? | 那矮胖子就是从那来的? |
[03:39] | bear jacobs. | |
[03:41] | gun’s registered in his name. | 枪是以这人的名字注册的 |
[03:43] | we pulled him from a match. | 直接从赛场把他带过来的 |
[03:44] | you mean he doesn’t dress like that all the time? | 你是说他不是总穿成那样? |
[03:48] | waitin’ forever. | 想等死我吗 |
[03:50] | 80 buck purse i missed out on tonight. | 一晚让我损失了80块 |
[03:52] | well,you got bigger concerns,bear. | 有比这更让你担心的 Bear |
[03:55] | you found my baby! | 你们找到我的宝贝了! |
[03:57] | where was she? | 在哪找到的? |
[03:59] | you’re pretty excited to own a gun with a body on it. | 拥有一支杀过人的枪 你好像很兴奋 |
[04:01] | a body? | 杀过人? |
[04:02] | hell you talkin’ about? | 你们到底要说什么? |
[04:03] | mick “machine” malone. | Mick “机器” Malone |
[04:06] | in the wic together. | 你们一起在WIC |
[04:07] | i didn’t kill mick. | 我可没杀Mick |
[04:08] | only wrestled him a couple of times. | 只和他摔过几次跤 |
[04:11] | crowd loved him. | 观众都爱死他了 |
[04:12] | then how do you explain this whole you owning the gun situation? | 那你怎么解释这把枪的事? |
[04:17] | i ain’t had her since march of ’86. | 我从86年3月就没见过她了 |
[04:21] | and i know exactly where she went. | 也知道她怎么没的 |
[04:31] | you report the gun stolen,bear? | 你报告枪支丢失了吗 Bear? |
[04:33] | wanted to find the son of a bitch myself. | 我想自己找到那个杂种 |
[04:36] | guy was a jobber to the mid-carders. | 那人是个临时雇来的中量级选手 |
[04:39] | hired to get beat every night? | 就是每晚雇来被打的 |
[04:40] | jumped around the circuits. | 在拳击场里跳来跳去 |
[04:42] | only got work ’cause he could do a commie accent. | 他能有活干全凭那口苏联腔 |
[04:45] | cold war saved his ass. | 冷战让他有点市场 |
[04:47] | who was this guy? | 那人是谁? |
[04:48] | red scare. | 红色恐怖 |
[04:51] | don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[04:52] | remember where you were when mick got killed? | 还记得Mick被杀时你在哪吗? |
[04:54] | twenty-some years ago? | 二十几年前? |
[04:56] | ase where were you? | 你在哪呢? |
[04:57] | it’s not my gun that killed a guy. | 杀人的可不是我的枪 |
[05:00] | june 16,1986. | 1986年6月16日 |
[05:04] | probably at the traffic light. | 多半在红绿灯餐厅 |
[05:05] | dated a waitress there. | 我和那的一个女招待约会 |
[05:07] | sapphire. | |
[05:08] | well,bear,your new ring is going to be a holding cell till she vouches for you. | Bear 在她为你担保前 你只能在牢房里进行下一次比赛了 |
[05:12] | might want to call for some extra clothes. | 也许你该让人送点衣服来 |
[05:15] | gets chilly downstairs. | 楼下很冷哦 |
[05:17] | hey,when i get out,you gonna give me my gun back? | 我出去时 你们能把枪还我吗? |
[05:21] | yeah,i’ll have it gift wrapped for you. | 当然 我会当礼物包装好送给你的 |
[05:28] | Cold case Season seven Episode sixteen | |
[06:04] | mick “the machine” malone. | Mick “机器” Malone |
[06:06] | twenty-eight. | 28岁 |
[06:08] | murdered june 16,1986. | 1986年6月16日被杀 |
[06:10] | baby-face of the wic. | WIC里的”娃娃脸” |
[06:12] | baby-face? | “娃娃脸”? |
[06:13] | good guy. | 正面角色 好汉 |
[06:14] | would’ve headlined against other heels as the fan favorite. | 被设计成打败”恶棍” 让粉丝拥戴的角色 |
[06:17] | lil apparently was a hulkamaniac back in the day. | Lil显然是个摔跤发烧友 |
[06:21] | valens: you like that nonsense? | 你喜欢这种无聊的活动? |
[06:22] | oh,it distracted me for a few hours every saturday. | 它让我每个周六都放松一下 |
[06:25] | assigned talked to some wrestlers back in ’86,and lance kotrola,wic’s promoter. | 当时的警员询问了几个摔跤手 还有Lance Kotrola WIC的组织者 |
[06:31] | well,mick’s last match was ten days before he was killed,against “sweet” sil tavern. | Mick的最后一场比赛是他被杀前10天 对手是”甜心” Sil Tavern |
[06:35] | well,mick had a nine-year-old son,tim,with ex-wife,rachel. | Mick有个9岁的儿子Tim 和他前妻Rachel一起住 |
[06:39] | night mick was murdered,she was with tim at the hospital. | Mick被杀那晚 她在医院照顾Tim |
[06:42] | did a midnight shift at the local diner. | 她在一家小餐厅上夜班 |
[06:45] | i’ll reach out to the son,see what he knows. | 我去找他儿子 看他知道些什么 |
[06:47] | let’s pay lance a visit,too. | 我们也去拜访一下Lance |
[06:48] | might know who the red scare was. | 也许他知道”红色恐怖”的真名 |
[06:51] | hey,uh,either of you heard from vera? | 你们都不知道Vera去哪了? |
[06:54] | uh,think he’s tracking down bear’s alibi. | 他好像去查Bear的不在场证明了 |
[07:01] | supposed to have breakfast with him,but the dude never showed. | 本来要和他一起吃早餐的 但他没来 |
[07:06] | left him a couple messages myself. | 我也给他留了言 |
[07:07] | he’s probably just hungover somewhere. | 也许他就在附近吧 |
[07:10] | you know what’s going on with him? | 你知道他怎么了吗? |
[07:11] | whatever it is,he’s keeping it to himself. | 不管怎么样 他都不想让人知道 |
[07:28] | e you were at the hospital the night your dad died? | 你父亲死那晚你在医院? |
[07:31] | broke my arm playing football. | 踢球弄断了手臂 |
[07:33] | got a cast,nothing big. | 打了石膏 没什么大事 |
[07:35] | your dad ever mention a wrestler named red scare? | 你父亲提过有个叫红色恐怖的摔跤手吗? |
[07:38] | red scare? | 红色恐怖? |
[07:42] | i thought he got killed ’cause of something he did down here. | 我以为他是因为工作的事被杀的 |
[07:45] | we’re just looking into a wrestling connection. | 我们只是查查跟摔跤有没有联系 |
[07:48] | wrestling brought us closer. | 摔跤拉近了我们的距离 |
[07:50] | brought us all closer. | 让全家更亲密了 |
[07:56] | look what i got for you,buddy. | 看我给你带了什么 伙计 |
[08:00] | bill “the thrill”! | “颤栗”Bill! |
[08:02] | awesome! | 太棒了! |
[08:03] | yeah,don’t look now,but someday that’s gonna be a mick malone doll. | 现在还不行 但有天你会看到Mick Malone的玩偶 |
[08:07] | i mean,wrestler. | 摔跤手的那种 |
[08:08] | yeah,you wish,dad. | 你就骗人吧 |
[08:10] | oh,i wish? | 我骗人? |
[08:17] | where did you learn that move? | 这招你从那学的? |
[08:19] | i’ve been getting in the ring a little bit. | 我已经入一点门了 |
[08:21] | going to this wrestling school. | 我在上摔跤学校呢 |
[08:22] | timmy: no way! | 骗人! |
[08:24] | that’s the coolest thing i’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最酷的事儿 |
[08:26] | it’s the coolest thing i’ve ever done. | 这是我做过的最酷的事 |
[08:27] | but you’re still unloading cargo? | 但你还在上班吧? |
[08:29] | yeah,i mean,i’m not going to quit my job. | 是啊 我不会辞职的 |
[08:32] | you know,maybe someday,right,buddy? | 不过 也许有一天 对吧? |
[08:34] | i can’t tell who’s the adult between the two of you. | 我都不知道你们俩谁是大人了 |
[08:38] | look,wrestling’s honest work. | 听我说 摔跤手是个让人敬佩的工作 |
[08:41] | it beats debt collecting. | 至少比收债强 |
[08:43] | that’s not saying much. | 没强多少 |
[08:45] | what happens if you get hurt in the ring? | 如果你受伤了怎么办? |
[08:46] | nah,it’s fine. | 不会的 没事 |
[08:48] | it’s all for show. | 都只是在作秀 |
[08:49] | nobody really gets hurt. | 没有人会受伤的 |
[08:51] | anyways,here. | 对了 给 |
[08:53] | it’s,uh. | 这是 |
[08:54] | it’s from my first match. | 这是我第一次比赛挣的 |
[08:55] | it’s not much. | 不是很多 |
[08:56] | i’m just a jobber now,but i’ll get more if i stick with it. | 我还只是临时工 但以后会更多的 只要我保住这份工作 |
[09:01] | okay. | 那好吧 |
[09:03] | great. | 听你的 |
[09:05] | still need a ring name,though. | 不过 我需要个比赛的花名 |
[09:08] | i was thinking maybe you could come up with something,timmy. | 也许你能帮我想个名字 Timmy |
[09:10] | yeah,something cool,you know. | 对啊 要很酷的 |
[09:12] | like. | 比如 |
[09:14] | “the machine. | “机器” |
[09:15] | ” the machine? | “机器”? |
[09:17] | like you’re unstoppable. | 就像你是不可阻挡的 |
[09:18] | like you grind people up and drill ’em into the mat. | 可以把他们打扁 轧到垫子里去 |
[09:22] | see,now that’s the coolest thing i’ve ever heard. | 这才是我听过的最酷的事 |
[09:24] | you ready to hcbansg with your old man? | 你想跟你老豆出去玩玩吗? |
[09:26] | totally.let’s go. | 当然 走吧 |
[09:30] | that was probably the happiest time from when i was a kid. | 那是我最幸福的时光了 |
[09:33] | my dad coming back in my life like that. | 我爸爸这样回到我的生活中 |
[09:35] | you know any of the wrestlers your dad hung out with? | 你认识那些和你父亲一起的摔跤手吗? |
[09:37] | no. | 不认识 |
[09:38] | mom never let me go to any of his matches. | 妈妈从不让我去看他的比赛 |
[09:41] | but i got every bootleg tape i can find with him on it. | 但我搜集了很多他的非法录像带 |
[09:45] | mind if i take a look at those? | 介意我们拿去看看吗? |
[09:46] | be my guest. | 拿去吧 |
[09:48] | you know,i’m pretty sure the only reason he got in the ring was. | 我明白他参加比赛的原因 |
[09:53] | because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[09:58] | quite an operation,lance. | 经营得不错啊 Lance |
[10:02] | that chair you’re in– ten grand. | 就你坐的那把椅子 要一万块 |
[10:05] | yeah,you know,the wwe,they had these perfect polished little matches back in the ’80s. | 在80年代 WWE会办那种小型明星赛 (世界职业摔跤协会) |
[10:11] | and i said screw that with two words: garbage wrestling. | 我说靠四个字就能击垮它: 垃圾摔跤 |
[10:14] | i guess bloodlust is where it’s at,even if it’s fake. | 我猜是因为暴力血腥 即使是做戏 |
[10:17] | well,my matches may be predetermined,but they’re far from fake. | 我的比赛虽然预先就订好了结果 但绝不是做戏 |
[10:21] | athletes have to have pretty big brass ones to rep the wic. | 能参加WIC比赛的选手都是高手 |
[10:24] | guys like mick malone? | 比如Mick Malone? |
[10:26] | is that what this is all about? | 你就是来问这个的? |
[10:27] | well,mick stopped wrestling ten days before he died,after his match with sil tavern. | 在Mick死前10天 他和Sil Tavern比完后 就退出了比赛 |
[10:32] | why was he off the card? | 知道为什么吗? |
[10:33] | kayfabe. | 入戏 |
[10:35] | you know,keeping up appearances outside of the ring. | 在拳击场外继续扮演场上的角色 |
[10:37] | acting. | 作秀 |
[10:38] | more time off to build hype for a feud. | 花更多的时间来人为炒作仇恨 |
[10:42] | sil and mick have any real beef behind the scenes? | Sil和Mick在幕后确实有过节吗? |
[10:44] | please.someone in the family does well,we all do well. | 求你了 大家好才是真的好 |
[10:47] | red scare part of that family? | 红色恐怖也是大家中的一部分? |
[10:49] | are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[10:50] | i fired that crackhead over 20 years ago. | 我在20多年前就开了那个瘾君子 |
[10:52] | he got a real name? | 有真名吗? |
[10:53] | nate beecher. | |
[10:55] | what was the deal with him and mick? | 他和Mick之间怎么回事? |
[10:57] | well,they were both jobbers,trying to move up the ranks,but mick was a natural at what mattered most. | 他们都是临时工 都想着爬上去 但Mick天生就知道什么最重要 |
[11:04] | not only am i the champion, | 我不仅仅是冠军 |
[11:08] | but i also have the greatest title of them all: | 还有着最了不起的称号 |
[11:13] | the sweet one. | 小甜甜 |
[11:15] | men are honored to lose to sil tavern. | 输给Sil Tavern是值得夸耀的 |
[11:19] | then they can run to their girlfriends and tell them they were just beaten by the prettiest there ever was. | 他们可以跑去女友那里 说自己刚被有史以来最帅的家伙打趴下 |
[11:27] | oh,and ladies,if you notice,this face. | 还有女士们 如果你们注意的话 这张脸 |
[11:33] | not a scratch on it. | 上面没有一丝伤痕 |
[11:36] | cut. | 停 |
[11:37] | superb. | 很好 |
[11:39] | okay,who’s next? | 谁是下一个? |
[11:42] | you,red scare,let’s see what you got. | 你 红色恐怖 看看你有什么 |
[11:49] | i red scare. | 我 红色恐怖 |
[11:51] | – my dropkicks like missiles from gorbachev. – cut | – 我的踢腿就像戈尔巴乔夫的导弹 – 停 |
[11:54] | lame. | 差劲 |
[11:56] | anybody with some freakin’ personality here,please. | 还有没有人能装得有个性一点? |
[12:04] | well,let me tell you something,lance. | 让我告诉你些事情 Lance |
[12:07] | when the big boss man in the sky created the machine, | 当上帝在天上创造这具”机器”时 |
[12:11] | he gave me one job: crushing punks like sissy sil tavern. | 他给了我一个任务: 碾碎小混混们 就像碾碎娘们Sil Tavern一样 |
[12:17] | and until you’re in that driller slam,and you hear that one. | 直到你被”机器”碾碎 听到裁判数 一 |
[12:23] | two,three,i’ll be putting in overtime. | 二 三 我将撑到加时 |
[12:28] | so get ready all you gearheads out there,’cause the machine is going to work! | 你们这些机械脑袋都准备好 因为这具”机器”要开动了 |
[12:36] | what do you think,you’re better than me? | 想怎么样 你比我强? |
[12:47] | mick had headliner written all over him. | Mick占据了新闻头条 |
[12:50] | red scare– just a jealous loser that i kicked to the curb. | 红色恐怖 只是一个妒忌的失败者 被我解雇了 |
[12:54] | know where he is now? | 知道他现在在哪儿? |
[12:55] | last i heard that ‘mo was mastering the fine art of cot wrestling with his cell mate. | 我最后一次听到他的消息 是和狱友搞床上摔跤 |
[13:01] | must have sucked being the detroit lions of wrestling. | 一定是受够了底特律狮子式摔跤 |
[13:05] | huh,red scare? | 红色恐怖哈? |
[13:07] | i was a good wrestler. | 我是个好摔跤手 |
[13:09] | no one did the russian like me. | 没人能像我那样扮演俄国人 |
[13:12] | too bad you couldn’t be as good a criminal. | 你犯罪没这么棒 真是太糟了 |
[13:14] | rap sheet a mile long. | 犯罪记录都有一英里长了 |
[13:16] | always getting pinched. | 总是被逮住 |
[13:17] | you steal that? | 是你偷了那个? |
[13:19] | doesn’t look familiar. | 不怎么眼熟 |
[13:21] | that’s not what bear says. | Bear可不是那么说的 |
[13:23] | i don’t know a bear. | 我不认识叫Bear的 |
[13:24] | how about a machine? | 那叫”机器”的呢? |
[13:27] | you know mick malone? | 认识Mick Malone? |
[13:30] | nope. | 不 |
[13:32] | then you must have hit your head pretty good when he slammed you to the ground like a rag doll. | 他把你当破布娃娃摔倒在地时 一定把你脑袋撞坏了 |
[13:37] | what’s your point with all this? | 你们说这些想干什么? |
[13:39] | we’ll go slow,so try to keep up. | 我们会慢慢说 你的思路得尽量跟上 |
[13:43] | this .44 is the gun that killed mick. | 这支点44口径的就是杀掉Mick的那把 |
[13:47] | if you don’t talk,slap the gun theft on you,you got another seven years. | 如果你不交代 定你个偷窃枪支罪 就得再判7年 |
[13:52] | cbs even more for mick’s murder. | 算上Mick的谋杀罪 刑罚就更重了 |
[13:57] | well,hypothetically,if i’d taken bear’s gun,imagine it had some worth, | 假设 如果是我拿了Bear的枪 假设它会值几个钱 |
[14:02] | so i wouldn’t have kept it more than a few weeks. | 那我绝不会留着它超过几星期 |
[14:06] | hypothetically,what might you have done with it? | 假设一下 你会拿它做什么? |
[14:09] | traded it for some stuff. | 用它换点东西 |
[14:11] | what kind of stuff? | 什么东西 |
[14:12] | well,steroids,hypothetically. | 类固醇之类的 假设一下 |
[14:14] | and i’d have sent it to this guy,sil tavern,known for the good juice. | 我会把它寄给这家伙 Sil Tavern 他能搞到上等货 |
[14:19] | valens: sent? | 寄? |
[14:20] | like,in the mail? | 就像 放在邮包里? |
[14:22] | might have been in tampa at the time. | 那次可能是在坦帕市 |
[14:24] | all right,you sent a gun through the mail? | 好吧 你通过邮包寄了一把枪? |
[14:29] | hypothetically. | 假设一下嘛 |
[14:32] | but i made him sign for it. | 但这样我就能让他签收了 |
[14:35] | i ain’t stupid. | 我可不笨 |
[14:37] | bottom line– i didn’t have that gun,sil did. | 底线就是–我没有那把枪 而Sil有 |
[15:00] | ooh,that’s a good one. | 哦 不错 |
[15:02] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | i appreciate it,guys. | 非常感谢 伙计 |
[15:08] | “sweet” sil tavern. | 小甜甜 Sil Tavern |
[15:11] | i saw you wrestle when i was a kid. | 我小时候就看你摔跤了 |
[15:13] | yeah,well,this is just temporary. | 没错 这只是暂时的 |
[15:14] | i’ll be back in the ring soon. | 我很快就会回到拳击场的 |
[15:15] | all right,pic,two for ten,both of you. | 好吧 朋友 2张10元 两个一起 |
[15:17] | maybe later. | 或许迟些时候 |
[15:21] | you ever own a .44 magnum? | 你曾有一把点44口径马格纳手枪? |
[15:23] | i used to work security,but i never need a piece like that. | 我当过保安 但从不需要那种玩意 |
[15:26] | well,took us forever to find this stupid tracking slip and now you’re going to lie? | 花了我们这么久才找到这条屁线索 而现在你打算撒谎? |
[15:32] | it’s a .44 magnum. | 那是一把点44口径的马格纳 |
[15:33] | sent from nate beecher. | Nate Beecher那儿寄来的 |
[15:35] | it’s the gun that killed mick malone. | 就是那把枪杀了Mick Malone |
[15:37] | mick malone. | |
[15:38] | we were good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[15:39] | the more we beat each other up,the closer we got. | 我们互相斗得越多 关系就越铁 |
[15:44] | rivalry ever spill outside the ring? | 在拳击场外有过争执吗? |
[15:47] | no way. | 不可能 |
[15:48] | we had a great thing going. | 我们很有默契 |
[15:49] | you know,lance worked it all out. | Lance全搞定了 |
[15:50] | we were the perfect baby-face/heel combination. | 我们是完美的”好汉/恶棍”组合 |
[15:53] | so what about the gun? | 那枪的事怎么说? |
[15:54] | i got it from nate,but i sold it right after. | 我从Nate那儿搞到的 但随后就卖了它 |
[15:56] | to who? | 卖给谁? |
[15:59] | well,to mick actually. | 就卖给Mick了 |
[16:01] | so you just happened to sell it to the dead guy? | 那你只是碰巧把它卖给死掉的家伙了? |
[16:04] | yeah. | 没错啊 |
[16:06] | i didn’t need it.i gave him a deal on it. | 我不需要 就有条件的给他了 |
[16:09] | mick said something about doing side jobs,extra cash,like that. | Mick说过一些关于兼职 外快之类的事 |
[16:14] | debt collecting? | 讨债的活? |
[16:15] | maybe. | 或许是吧 |
[16:16] | indies don’t pay much. | 制作公司给的并不多 |
[16:18] | mick was just trying to take care of his son. | Mick只是想照顾好他儿子 |
[16:20] | did whatever it took for his family. | 会为他的家做任何事 |
[16:25] | it’s our first garbage match so we’re gonna need to sell it,okay? | 这是我们第一场垃圾比赛 所以我们一定要成功 好吧? |
[16:28] | sil is going to get a club with barbed wire out from under the ring. | Sil会从拳台下拿出一根有刺铁丝的球棒 |
[16:31] | barbed wire? | 有刺铁丝? |
[16:31] | okay,mick,you wince with every shot. | Mick 每次击中你都要抽搐一番 |
[16:33] | you’re in pain. | 你很疼 |
[16:34] | but the moment you duck,the tides are turned. | 但你躲避的瞬间 局势瞬间扭转 |
[16:36] | you hit sil and he drops the club. | 你打中了Sil 然后他丢了球棒 |
[16:38] | i don’t see what we need all this garbage stuff for. | 我都不清楚要这个垃圾东西干嘛 |
[16:40] | i’m tired of people saying we’re fake. | 烦透了人们总说我们在演戏 |
[16:41] | okay,they want real,we’ll give ’em real. | 好吧 他们要玩真的 我们就给真的 |
[16:43] | we’ll blow the wwf out of the freakin’ water. | 我们不做WWF(美国职业摔跤联盟)的 那套作秀 |
[16:47] | i told my kid i’d bring him to the match tonight. | 我告诉我孩子今晚会带他来看比赛 |
[16:49] | watch his old man win the belt. | 看着他老爸赢到金腰带 |
[16:51] | so? | 所以? |
[16:51] | so i don’t want my kid seeing me all cut up with barbed wire. | 所以我不想孩子看到我被铁刺割得 浑身带伤 |
[16:55] | well,i guess you’ll bring him to a different match,won’t you? | 我猜你会带他看别的比赛 是吧? |
[16:59] | look,don’t tell me what to do with my kid. | 听着 别教训我怎么带孩子 |
[17:03] | you want to wrestle or not? | 你还想不想摔跤了? |
[17:04] | hey,hey,guys. | 嘿 嘿 伙计 |
[17:05] | we’re cool. | 冷静 |
[17:07] | lance,you know,i was talking about the tv deal. | Lance 我在说电视合同的问题 |
[17:11] | this feud will get it. | 这场复仇之战后会拿到的 |
[17:13] | and,mick,your kid,right? | Mick 你孩子 是吧? |
[17:16] | do some garbage. | 做场垃圾比赛 |
[17:18] | this works out,you can quit the docks. | 这场表演成功 你可以辞去码头的工作 |
[17:20] | get him whatever he wants. | 给他任何他想要的 |
[17:24] | fine. | 好 |
[17:26] | all right. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | all right. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | take that adrenaline into the ring,huh? | 把肾上腺素带到拳击场上哈? |
[17:35] | just. | 只是 |
[17:37] | with the club,hit me in the back instead of the face. | 用球棒 打我的背 别打脸 |
[17:40] | yeah,yeah,man,no problem. | 对 对 哥们 没问题 |
[17:48] | i get what mick was going through,trying to be a good dad. | 我知道Mick所经历的 想当个好爸爸 |
[17:51] | i got a son,too. | 我也有个儿子 |
[17:53] | i’d do anything for him. | 会为他做任何事 |
[17:55] | mick and lance butt heads often? | Mick 和Lance经常顶撞? |
[17:57] | don’t see why they would have. | 不明白为什么那样 |
[17:59] | we all got our tv deal right after that,and everybody was happy. | 那之后我们拿到了电视合同 大家很高兴 |
[18:03] | do you rember where you were when mick got shot? | 你记得在Mick被枪击时 你在哪吗? |
[18:07] | i was out with the boys.we had a card that night. | 我和大伙在外面 那晚我们有一整套上场阵容 |
[18:09] | you got any names? | 知道名字吗? |
[18:11] | i’m sure i could drum ’em up. | 我确定能找到他们 |
[18:12] | well,you’re gonna have to come with us till you do. | 你得跟我们走一趟 直到你写完 |
[18:14] | look,could it not be here in front of the fans? | 听着 可以别在粉丝面前吗? |
[18:19] | only got a few minutes left. | 只有几分钟了 |
[18:22] | sorry,sil. | 抱歉 Sil |
[18:23] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:25] | oh,come on. | 哦 不要吧 |
[18:28] | talked to sapphire from the traffic light. | 和红绿灯酒吧的Sapphire谈过了 |
[18:30] | broke up with bear in ’82. | 1982年就和Bear分手了 |
[18:32] | well,the guy was only four years off. | 这家伙只说错了4年 |
[18:34] | ain’t the only thing he was off about. | 他不止说错了这一件事 |
[18:36] | turns out,he and mick collected debts together for the longshoremen. | 我们发现 他和Mick一起为码头工讨债 |
[18:40] | stillman: any info on that traveling gun? | 那把枪有什么发现? |
[18:42] | i found who donated it to guns for groceries off surveillance at the grocery store. | 通过杂货店的监视器找到了参加 “购物券换枪支”活动来交枪的家伙 |
[18:46] | jordan pope. | |
[18:47] | lived in alaska through june of ’86. | 在86年七月住在阿拉斯加 |
[18:50] | he couldn’t be our doer then. | 那他不是我们要找的人 |
[18:51] | said he found the gun in juniata park,fall of ’86,a few months after the murder. | 说他在朱莉亚塔公园捡到的 在86年秋天 谋杀案后几个月 |
[19:08] | you okay,belen? | 你还好吧 Belen? |
[19:11] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:12] | i saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[19:16] | have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[19:23] | the scum who assaulted you? | 强暴你的那个人渣? |
[19:24] | where? | 哪儿? |
[19:26] | he was mowing a lawn in my neighborhood. | 他在为我邻居割草 |
[21:25] | i called the police. | 我叫了警察 |
[21:28] | they’re already here. | 已经来了 |
[21:40] | morning. | 早 |
[21:46] | what happened,scotty? | 发生什么事了 Scotty? |
[21:51] | i had to. | 我不得不那样做 |
[21:53] | make acbn sarrest. | 抓嫌犯时 |
[21:54] | guy put up a little resistance. | 那家伙小小反抗了 |
[21:57] | everything on the up-and-up? | 一切都符合程序吗? |
[21:59] | yeah,no worries. | 对 别担心 |
[22:02] | go get checked out,cleaned up and we’ll talk about it later on. | 去做个检查 清理一下 我们稍后再谈 |
[22:05] | sure thing. | 当然 |
[22:06] | now,scotty. | 现在就去 Scotty |
[22:21] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:23] | you should see the other guy. | 你应该见见另外一个人 |
[22:25] | this have to do with,um. | 这和那件事有关 |
[22:29] | – you get him? – yeah | – 你抓住他了? – 是的 |
[22:35] | you forgot to mention that you and mick worked together– muscle for the union. | 你没有说你和Mick一起工作过 为工会做狗腿 |
[22:40] | makes me look bad. | 那让我的处境看起来很糟糕 |
[22:42] | well,not as bad as your alibi going south,bear. | 你的不在场证明完蛋了 这个更糟糕 |
[22:45] | sapphire dumped you way before ’86. | Sapphire在86年之前就甩了你 |
[22:48] | what difference does it make? | 那有什么区别嘛? |
[22:50] | didn’t you find the red scare? | 你没找到红色恐怖? |
[22:52] | it was your gun. | 那是你的枪 |
[22:54] | you and mick collecting debts. | 你和Mick在讨债 |
[22:57] | where did it go wrong? | 后来哪里出问题了? |
[23:00] | the night mick was killed. | Mick被杀的那晚 |
[23:05] | check spank-me escorts. | 查一下”打我屁股”陪同服务公司 |
[23:08] | okay. | 好的 |
[23:10] | mick looked out for me. | Mick帮我留心找工作的事 |
[23:12] | got me the job wrestling. | 让我得到了摔跤的工作 |
[23:13] | but. | 但是 |
[23:14] | his troubles went beyond the mat. | 他的麻烦远不止在摔跤垫上 |
[23:19] | i told you what happened. | 我和你说了事情的经过了 |
[23:20] | what kind of a person does that? | 什么样的人才会做那种事? |
[23:22] | you bastard! | 你个混蛋! |
[23:23] | why,because i want timmy to see his dad good at something? | 怎么 就因为我想让Timmy知道 他老爸有样东西很在行? |
[23:25] | last time you’ll see him at all. | 最后一次你见他了 |
[23:27] | no,no. | 不 不 |
[23:28] | you’re not taking him away from me. | 你不能把他从我身边带走 |
[23:29] | we’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[23:32] | timmy. | |
[23:34] | timmy,i’m fine,okay? | Timmy 我没事的 知道吗? |
[23:35] | i’m fine,buddy. | 我没事 伙计 |
[23:36] | hey,it’s all pretend. | 嘿 那些都是假的 |
[23:37] | i’ll see you soon. | 马上我来看你 |
[23:39] | okay? | 好吗? |
[23:40] | i’ll see you soon. | 马上就来见你 |
[23:41] | rachel. | |
[23:50] | cbs what was the fight about? | 他们为什么争吵? |
[23:51] | no idea. | 不清楚 |
[23:52] | but if mick’s ex thought he’d give up his kid,she had another thing coming. | 但如果Mick的前妻以为他会放弃孩子 她就错了 |
[23:59] | jeffries: just spent an exhilarating time down at family court. | 在家事法庭那里过的挺愉快 |
[24:02] | yeah,you bond with the city workers? | 是吗 你和工作人员处得和好? |
[24:04] | rachel filed for sole custody four days before mick’s murder. | Rachel申请了单独监护权 就在Mick被杀前4天 |
[24:08] | said mick hung around some unsavory folk. | 说Mick和一些不正经的人混在一起 |
[24:11] | wrestlers or dockworkers? | 摔跤选手还是码头工人? |
[24:14] | she also claims mick abandoned tim in a warehouse in baltimore the night of his last match. | 她还宣称Mick在他最后那场比赛当晚 把Tim丢在巴尔的摩一处仓库里 |
[24:20] | all right,let’s get her in here. | 好吧 把她带过来 |
[24:21] | miller’s picking her up now. | Miller正把她带过来 |
[24:22] | yeah,tim,too. | 还有Tim |
[24:23] | see what was going on in that family. | 看看那个家里发生过什么 |
[24:32] | hey,valens around? | 嘿 Valens在吗? |
[24:34] | um,no. | 呃 不在 |
[24:36] | i’m his partner. | 我是他搭档 |
[24:38] | you’re from central,right? | 你是总局来的 对吧? |
[24:39] | detective pierson. | Pierson警探 |
[24:41] | saw you did the search warrant after scotty made that arrest last night. | 那晚在Scotty逮捕了他后 看见你申请了张搜查证 |
[24:44] | yeah,my case initially. | 是的 最早这是我的案子 |
[24:46] | guess detective valens had a beat,went to the scumbag’s place,nobody answered. | 我猜是Valens警探被揍了 他去了那个人渣的家 没人应门 |
[24:51] | but,you know,the door was already ajar. | 但是 你知道的 门可是半开着的 |
[24:55] | he heard some noises,went in to investigate and found the id’s. | 他一定是听到了些动静 进去调查 然后发现了那些身份证 |
[25:00] | yeah,yeah,that’s what i figured. | 是啊 我也是那么想的 |
[25:04] | what went wrong,rachel? | 怎么一回事 Rachel? |
[25:07] | we had tim young. | 我们生Tim时还很年轻 |
[25:09] | drifted apart. | 后来逐渐疏远了 |
[25:10] | mick violent with you guys? | Mick对你们使用过暴力吗? |
[25:11] | no. | 没有 |
[25:13] | he just had no clue what being a real father was. | 他只是对如何做好父亲毫无头绪 |
[25:16] | what do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:17] | well,his father was up in graterford. | 他的父亲进过管教所 |
[25:20] | i guess he realized that he was heading down the same path with tim,not really being a father. | 我猜他意识到他会带着Tim走老路 不会真正尽到父亲的职责 |
[25:26] | tried to turn it around. | 他试着去改过 |
[25:27] | that’s not what you thought when you filed for sole custody. | 你申请独立抚养权时可没这么说 |
[25:30] | you said that he got tim out of school,took him to baltimore,then left him there. | 你那时说他把Tim带出学校去了巴尔的摩 然后把他留在了那里 |
[25:38] | it took me two hours to drive up there and get him. | 我当时开了2小时的车去那里找他 |
[25:42] | i found him in a warehouse. | 我在一个仓库找到了他 |
[25:45] | all by himself. | 就他独自一人 |
[25:47] | mick tell you what happened? | Mick告诉你发生什么事了吗? |
[25:49] | he said he got hurt in the match. | 他说他在一场比赛中受了伤 |
[25:51] | but unless you’re dead. | 但除非是你死了 |
[25:55] | it’s no excuse,right? | 没什么借口可找的 对吗? |
[25:58] | that’s a lot of time and money to get sole custody. | 得到独立抚养权要花上大把时间和金钱 |
[26:03] | enough to make you want to take matters into your own hands? | 足够使你想亲手搞定这事了? |
[26:05] | i was working the night mick was killed. | Mick被杀那晚我在上班 |
[26:07] | check it out. | 查去吧 我查了 |
[26:07] | i did. | 查去吧 我查了 |
[26:09] | you took a two-hour break. | 你请了2小时的假 |
[26:11] | right around the time mick was shot. | 就在Mick被杀前后 |
[26:12] | i snuck off to see my son. | 我溜出来是为了见我的儿子 |
[26:17] | he was in the hospital. | 他进了医院 |
[26:19] | for a br cokasene arm. | 因为手臂骨折 |
[26:21] | broken arm? | 手臂骨折? |
[26:22] | who told you that? | 谁这样告诉你的? |
[26:24] | he was in a coma for five days. | 他昏迷了5天 |
[26:26] | a coma? | 昏迷? |
[26:28] | why? | 为什么? |
[26:30] | look,ma had nothing to do with it,okay? | 听着 我妈和这件事没任何关系 懂吗? |
[26:32] | you see her tell your dad to stay away from you? | 你也看到了她让你父亲离你远点? |
[26:34] | so people argue,you know? | 大人们是会争吵的 明白吗? |
[26:36] | so what? | 那又怎样? |
[26:37] | it’s not exactly the image you painted earlier. | 情况不是你早先描述的那样 |
[26:39] | you never said she filed for sole custody. | 你从没有说过她申请过独立抚养权 |
[26:43] | sole custody? | 独立抚养权? |
[26:45] | i-i didn’t know that. | 我 我不知道那事 |
[26:46] | what happened when he left you alone in that warehouse? | 他把你独自留在仓库那晚发生了什么? |
[26:52] | look,i was just trying to wrap my head around it all,okay? | 我当时就忙着理清头绪 懂吗? |
[26:55] | around what? | 关于什么? |
[26:56] | my dad told me it was all fake. | 我爸爸说那都是假的 |
[27:14] | machine! | 机器! |
[27:31] | machine! | 机器! |
[27:44] | he’s going for the belt. | 他就要去拿金腰带了 |
[27:51] | here i am rock you like a hurricane here i am. | 像飓风那样摧毁你 |
[28:24] | the new wic champion. | WIC的新冠军诞生了 |
[28:26] | “sweet” sil tavern! | “甜心” Sil Tavern! |
[29:02] | dad! | 爸爸! |
[29:10] | i thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[29:13] | then i saw him at the docks,and he said he was okay. | 后来我在码头看见他 他说他没事 |
[29:17] | it was all just pretend. | 一切都是佯装的 |
[29:21] | i-i tried to tell him that. | 我试着告诉他 |
[29:23] | sometimes people get hurt. | 有时候人们会受伤 |
[29:28] | we got in an argument about it. | 我们为此争吵了起来 |
[29:31] | when? | 什么时候? |
[29:32] | after seeing mick at the docks. | 在码头见到Mick之后 |
[29:34] | the night tim went to the hospital? | 那晚Tim进了医院? |
[29:36] | yeah. | 是的 |
[29:37] | he couldn’t understand why his father would tell him something that wasn’t true. | 他不能理解为什么父亲会告诉他 一些不真实的东西 |
[29:43] | f@ and he,um,he went to his room and. | 他后来进了他的房间 |
[29:50] | then i heard it. | 之后我听到声响 |
[29:54] | footsteps on the roof. | 屋顶上有脚步声 |
[29:57] | timmy? | |
[29:59] | tim! | |
[30:05] | i,uh. | 我 呃 |
[30:08] | i shouldn’t have fought so hard to keep them apart,you know? | 我不该那么执着分开他们 知道吗? |
[30:14] | i mean,maybe if. | 我是说 或许 |
[30:17] | if mick could have talked to him,you know? | 如果Mick能够早告诉他 懂吗? |
[30:21] | he just. | 他只是 |
[30:24] | he wanted to be like his dad. | 想和他父亲一样 |
[30:30] | found the video from mick’s last match. | 找到了Mick最后一场比赛的视频 |
[30:36] | if mick knew that stunt was coming,would he have brought his kid to that match? | 如果Mick知道有那个预定情节 他还会带孩子去看比赛吗? |
[30:41] | he spent 12 hours in the e.r. | 他在急诊室呆了12个小时 |
[30:43] | after that fall. | 在那次坠落之后 |
[30:44] | “acute axial compression. | “急性脊柱轴向压缩伤” |
[30:46] | ” it’s when the vertebrae mash together,right? | 就是颈椎爆裂时发生的 对吗? |
[30:49] | could have been paralyzed for life. | 可能终身瘫痪 |
[30:51] | now check this out. | 再来看一下这个 |
[30:52] | right after the match. | 比赛之后 |
[30:56] | get that out of my face. | 快把那家伙拿开 |
[31:00] | i ain’t gonna tell you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[31:01] | oh. | 哦 |
[31:03] | it’s a .44 magnum. | 就是那把点44口径的大家伙 |
[31:04] | sold it to mick,my ass. | 卖给了Mick 胡扯 |
[31:05] | sil had it the whole time. | Sil一直保存着那枪 |
[31:07] | let’s get him out from holding. | 我们把他楸出来 |
[31:08] | lance,too. | 还有那个Lance |
[31:10] | he forgot to mention his star wrestler nearly broke his neck. | 他忘了说他的明星摔跤手差点摔断脖子 |
[31:16] | scotty. | |
[31:27] | pierson found this under the radiator. | Pierson在暖气管下面发现了这个 |
[31:36] | he didn’t want it to get mixed up in the-thereports. | 他不想让在报告里写到它 |
[31:41] | anything you need on this,scotty,whatever it is. | 任何你需要帮忙的 Scotty 不管是什么 |
[31:45] | you got it. | 尽管说 |
[31:48] | thanks,lil. | 谢谢 Lil |
[32:01] | – out with the boys – when mick died,hmm? | – Mick死的那晚和死党们出去了 哈? |
[32:05] | the names you gave us. | 你给我们的那些名字 |
[32:07] | well,one’s in japan and the rest are all dead. | 一个在日本 其余的都死了 |
[32:09] | in our business,if you make it to 50,you’re a survivor. | 我们这一行 如果你活到50 你就赢了 |
[32:12] | well,mick didn’t make it to 30. | Mick可没活到30岁 |
[32:14] | when did you sell him that .44 again? | 你什么时候把点44口径的枪又卖给他了? |
[32:15] | a couple months before he died. | 他死前几个月 |
[32:20] | get that out of my face. | 快把那家伙拿开 |
[32:25] | i ain’t gonna tell you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[32:27] | match was from ten days before mick was killed. | 那场比赛是他死前10天进行的 |
[32:29] | right after you threw him off a scaffold. | 就在你把他扔下架子之后 |
[32:31] | i must have sold it to him later than i thought. | 我卖给他的时间一定比我记得的晚 |
[32:33] | don’t lie to me,sil. | 别撒谎了 Sil |
[32:34] | if mick’s gone,you stay champion. | 如果Mick死了 你就能继续做冠军 |
[32:37] | i didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[32:39] | you got no problem throwing him on his head from 20 feet up. | 你不在乎把他从20英尺高的地方扔下去 |
[32:42] | your idea to go off script? | 不按剧本演出是你的主意? |
[32:44] | no. | 不是 |
[32:45] | lance’s? | Lance的? |
[32:45] | no. | 不是 我是说 |
[32:46] | i mean. | 不是 我是说 你想说什么? |
[32:46] | you mean what? | 我是说 你想说什么? |
[32:47] | i didn’t go off script. | 我没有脱离预定情节演戏 |
[32:48] | so mick brings his kid to the one match that he’s supposed to lose? | 那么说Mick带他的孩子来看一场 他预定要输的比赛? |
[32:52] | that was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[32:55] | we got lance in the next room. | Lance在隔壁房间里受审 |
[32:59] | any bets he’ll throw you under the bus? | 打赌他会不会出卖你? |
[33:02] | what do i care if sil’s in the other room? | 我为什么要在乎Sil在隔壁? |
[33:04] | this has nothing to do with me. | 和我没有任何关系 |
[33:07] | god,you’re wasting your time here. | 天啊 你在浪费你的时间 |
[33:09] | trust me,there’s a lot i’d rather do than talk to you,ass-clown. | 相信我 比起和你谈话 我宁愿做其他事 小丑 |
[33:13] | ass-clown? | 小丑? |
[33:15] | who in this room owns a multimillion-dollar empire? | 这个房间里谁掌控着一个百万美元的帝国? |
[33:20] | raise that hand again you’ll lower a stub. | 再举次手 你就损失钱 |
[33:23] | fyi– the wic attorney’s been notified,for sil as well. | 和你说吧-已通知了WIC的律师 还有Sil的 |
[33:27] | we’ll let you know when he calls. | 他打来电话时我们会通知你 |
[33:28] | why do you need a lawyer? | 为什么你要需要个律师? |
[33:29] | you have something to hide? | 你有什么要隐瞒的吗? |
[33:30] | its my right,detective. | 这是我的权利 警探 |
[33:33] | saw a tape of mick flying through that table. | 看了Mick掉下来的那盘带子 |
[33:36] | it a cool stunt. | 真是个残酷的情节 |
[33:37] | yeah,first of many. | 是啊 头一回那么干 |
[33:39] | you get your tv deal after that match? | 那场比赛后你得到了电视台合约? |
[33:40] | i sure did. | 当然 |
[33:41] | so really,everything you got is because of sil. | 确实 你所有的成就是因为Sil |
[33:46] | excuse me? | 什么? |
[33:47] | sil was a genius. | Sil是个天才 |
[33:49] | it was his idea,right? | 那是他的主意 对吗? |
[33:50] | throwing mick off that scaffold? | 把Mick从架子上扔下去? |
[33:52] | ideas don’t happen unless they come from my brain. | 不是从我脑子里出来的不叫主意 |
[33:55] | i am the wic. | 我代表着WIC联盟 |
[33:57] | you seem like a leech promoter to me. | 对我而言你就像个吸血鬼 |
[34:00] | every move,every grunt,every punch in that ring– that’s me. | 每一个招数 每一句台词 每一次出拳 都离不开我 |
[34:04] | i create everything. | 是我创造了一切 |
[34:08] | including mick’s fall? | 包括Mick的坠落? |
[34:14] | something funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[34:15] | i can’t believe i almost fell for that. | 真不敢相信我几乎要爱上你们了 |
[34:17] | the good cop,bad cop. | 一个唱白脸 一个唱黑脸 |
[34:19] | you two ought to be tag team partners. | 你俩可算是最佳拍档了 |
[34:21] | mick must have been real pissed about that fall you created. | Mick肯定因为这次摔倒而大发脾气吧 |
[34:25] | case he come talk to you after he could walk again? | 因为他一能走就来找你谈了吧? |
[34:28] | i think i’m just going to wait for my lawyer. | 我想我还是在这等我的律师好了 |
[34:30] | is that okay with you? | 你没意见吧? |
[34:33] | lawyer for the wic. | WIC的代表律师? |
[34:37] | you can’t rep lance and sil. | 你不能同时代表Lance和Sil |
[34:38] | pick one. | 选一个 |
[34:40] | lance. | |
[34:42] | how do i know you’re a lawyer? | 我怎么知道你是不是律师? |
[34:43] | you could be anybody. | 你可能是任何人 |
[34:47] | doing some digging on sil. | 查了下Sil |
[34:48] | anything i could find. | 我能查的全部 |
[34:49] | no felonies,but. | 没什么大罪 但 |
[34:51] | a fender bender. | 有次挡泥板撞击的车祸 |
[34:52] | 20 minutes after mick’s murder. | 发生在Mick被杀20分钟后 |
[34:54] | check out the location. | 查了下地点 |
[34:55] | wyoming avenue. | 怀俄明大道 |
[34:57] | that’s right near juniata park. | 就在朱莉亚塔公园附近 |
[34:58] | that’s,what,about ten minutes from the docks? | 那是哪里 离码头10分钟的路程? |
[35:01] | sil had a passenger with him. | Sil车里还有个人 |
[35:03] | guess who? | 猜猜是谁? |
[35:05] | they were together the night mick was murdered? | Mick被杀那晚他们俩在一起? |
[35:09] | so who pulled the trigger? | 那是谁扣的扳机? |
[35:11] | lawyers are on their way. | 律师们还在路上 |
[35:13] | got about ten minutes to figure it out. | 还有10分钟搞清楚 |
[35:15] | you ever been to juniata park,sil? | 你到过朱莉亚塔公园 Sil? |
[35:19] | it’s not a. | 这不是 |
[35:20] | not a trick question. | 我不是在套你的话 |
[35:20] | it’s just that you were in an accident out there the night that mick was killed. | Mick被杀那晚你刚好发生意外 |
[35:25] | why were you with lance? | 你为什么和Lance一起呢? |
[35:28] | mick was your friend. | Mick可是你的朋友 |
[35:29] | you’re both single parents doing whatever it took to take care of your kids. | 你们都是单亲父亲 尽全力照顾孩子 |
[35:35] | we had a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[35:36] | yeah,that’s strange,’cause that isn’t what adam said. | 是啊 很奇怪 因为Adam不是这么说的 |
[35:40] | your son. | 你儿子 |
[35:42] | yeah,i tracked him down. | 是的 我找他了 |
[35:44] | you haven’t seen him in a while,huh? | 你有阵子没见他了吧? |
[35:46] | i see him when i can. | 我有时间就会去看他 |
[35:47] | every 15 years? | 每15年看一次? |
[35:49] | you must not try very hard. | 你肯定没尽力 |
[35:51] | i mean,he’s right here in philly. | 我是说 他就在费城 |
[35:52] | i’d do anything for my son. | 我为儿子可以做任何事 |
[35:55] | except stick around. | 除了留在他身边 |
[35:57] | see,you preach about family,but it’s mick who was the one who was trying to be a good dad. | 瞧 你鼓吹家庭的重要性 但Mick才是尽力做个好爸爸的人 |
[36:09] | don’t you think his son deserves to know what happened to him? | 你不觉得他儿子应该知道他 发生了什么事吗? |
[36:16] | i went to see mick that night. | 我那晚去见Mick |
[36:17] | where? | 在哪? |
[36:19] | at the docks? | 码头? |
[36:20] | i heard what happened to his kid. | 我听说了他儿子的事 |
[36:23] | i went to the hospital. | 我就去了医院 |
[36:25] | with lance? | 和Lance? |
[36:26] | sil: no. | 不 |
[36:29] | alone. | 一个人 |
[36:31] | i told him that i was sorry for the match. | 我跟他说 我真得很抱歉 |
[36:35] | for hurting him. | 比赛时摔伤了他 |
[36:37] | but that lance was going to promote the hell out of the rematch. | 但是Lance还要为见鬼的重赛造势 |
[36:41] | we’d both get rich,you know? | 我们都想致富 知道吗? |
[36:43] | so,you leave the hospital and mick’s still alive? | 所以你离开医院时 Mick还活着? |
[36:46] | then you hook up with lance. | 然后你勾上Lance |
[36:49] | he’s dead. | 他就死了 |
[36:50] | lance gave me my career. | Lance给了我工作 |
[36:52] | without lance i’d be nothing. | 如果没有Lance 我什么也不是 |
[36:54] | you’re living off of ten dollar autographs. | 你现在就靠10块钱的签名过日子 |
[36:56] | he’s going to get me back in the ring soon. | 他马上会带我回摔跤场上 |
[37:00] | i’m only one match away from being on top again. | 我只差一场比赛 就会重登榜首 |
[37:04] | when are you going to wake up from the spell of that guy,sil? | Sil 你何时才能从那家伙给你下的套里 清醒过来? |
[37:09] | lawyer call yet? | 律师打电话来没? |
[37:10] | not yet. | 还没 |
[37:12] | in the meantime,thought you could tell us | 在这个时候 你也许能告诉我们 |
[37:14] | what you were doing in sil’s car in juniata park the night mick was killed. | Mick被杀那晚 你在Sil车上 到朱丽安塔公园干嘛 |
[37:17] | i’m sure my attorney would love to do it. | 我想我的律师会很乐意为你解答 |
[37:20] | why don’t you go fetch him for me,ese. | 你为什么不亲自把他请来 |
[37:24] | good cop,get out. | 扮白脸的 出去 |
[37:26] | wait,wait,where you going? | 等等 你去哪? |
[37:29] | see if your lawyer called. | 去看看你律师打电话来没 |
[37:31] | whoa,wait a minute! | 噢 等等! |
[37:33] | look,i didn’t mean all that. | 瞧 我完全不是这个意思 |
[37:36] | brought an associate to represent sil. | 找了一位助理来代表Sil |
[37:40] | got it. | 知道了 |
[37:41] | they’re both in the lobby. | 他们都在大堂 |
[37:43] | now? | 现在? |
[37:48] | pinstripe suits,red tie. | 细条西装 红色领带 |
[37:51] | okay,got it. | 好 知道了 |
[37:54] | um,just sit tight,and let me see if i can get somebody to go down and get you. | 你坐好了 我看看有没人能下来接你 |
[38:02] | somebody get me out of here!any more comments,tough guy? | – 来人啊 带我出去! – 还有什么话说 硬汉子? |
[38:09] | lawyers in lobby…step on it . | 律师在大堂…加把劲 |
[38:13] | you know,i’m gonna get a soda. | 我去拿杯苏打 |
[38:15] | want one? | 想要吗? |
[38:19] | hey,lance. | 嗨 Lance |
[38:23] | let’s take a walk. | 我们去散散步 |
[38:24] | okay. | 好 |
[38:29] | that guy is loco. | 那家伙是疯子 |
[38:31] | tell me about it. | 跟我讲讲 |
[38:32] | it’s that latin temper. | 拉丁人的脾气就那么大 |
[38:34] | lance: yeah,yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[38:49] | so it looks like he beat you to it. | 他好像把你给卖了 |
[38:51] | “sil came and picked me up. | Sil来接我 |
[38:53] | he told me he shot mick by the docks. | 他说他在码头开枪把Mick给杀了 |
[38:57] | ” that’s lance’s signature,right? | 这是Lance的签名 是吧? |
[39:02] | but that’s a lie. | 但那是谎话 |
[39:03] | then what’s the truth,sil? | 真相是什么 Sil? |
[39:06] | okay,sil,get up. | 好了 Sil起来 |
[39:08] | no. | 不 |
[39:09] | no. | 不 |
[39:10] | i talked to the d.a. | 我跟地方检察官谈过 |
[39:11] | your car,your gun. | 车是你的 枪也是你的 |
[39:13] | take a jury 20 minutes to convict you. | 陪审团20分钟内就能定你的罪 |
[39:15] | it was lance. | 是Lance |
[39:16] | lance told me that mick had agreed to do the stunt. | Lance告诉我Mick同意表演那个情节 |
[39:20] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[39:22] | mick said if lance wanted him to get back in the ring,he could come tell him himself. | Mick说如果Lance想要他回到摔跤场 让他自己去跟他讲 |
[39:26] | you tell lance that? | 你跟Lance说了? |
[39:27] | i told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[39:31] | that mick wanted to be with his kid. | Mick想要和他儿子在一起 |
[39:36] | his son was in a coma. | 他儿子昏迷不醒 |
[39:39] | but lance didn’t care. | 但Lance才不管 |
[39:41] | and you went along with whatever lance said. | 你什么都照Lance说的做 |
[39:43] | we all did. | 我们都这样 |
[39:45] | except for mick. | 除了Mick |
[39:50] | that’s what pissed lance off the most. | 这是最惹Lance恼火的地方 |
[39:54] | next time i tell you to do something,you better damn well do it. | 下次我让你做什么 你最好见鬼的照做 |
[39:57] | can’t do anything without you telling me. | 如果你不说 我就什么也不做 |
[39:59] | you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[40:00] | ’cause that’s how i want it. | 因为我就想这样 |
[40:05] | now where’s that gun? | 把枪给我? |
[40:28] | what the hell is your problem? | 你出什么毛病了? |
[40:34] | i finally bring my kid to a match,and you throw me through a table? | 我终于把孩子带去看比赛 而你却把我丢下台? |
[40:37] | last i checked,i make the rules. | 就我所知 规矩都由我来定 |
[40:39] | not for me. | 我才不管呢 |
[40:41] | i’m done dancing to your tune. | 我不会再被你牵着鼻子走了 |
[40:42] | okay,okay,you’re pissed that your kid saw you lose. | 好好 你孩子看到你输了 你很恼火 |
[40:45] | fine. | 好 |
[40:46] | okay,bring him to the next one. | 好 下次把他带来 |
[40:46] | it’ll be the best match he’s ever seen. | 让他看场最好的比赛 |
[40:48] | you will be the champion for the next two years. | 接下来的两年 你都会是冠军 |
[40:49] | no,thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[40:50] | you leave when i ring the bell. | 我说停你才能停 |
[40:51] | you got that? | 听到没? |
[40:54] | we just got the tv deal,okay? | 我们刚和电视台达成协议 好吧? |
[40:56] | do you know how much money we are going to make on the next match? | 你知道下场比赛我们可以赚多少钱吗? |
[40:59] | clean the crap out of your ears. | 把你耳朵洗干净听清楚了 |
[41:02] | i’m done! | 我不干了! |
[41:03] | just can’t handle it,is that it? | 没得商量了 是不? |
[41:05] | you’d rather be out u@here unloading cargo and busting thumbs? | 你宁可在这卸货 浪费你的才华? |
[41:08] | no more debt collecting. | 不再去做讨债的活 |
[41:10] | all aboveboard now. | 一切都光明正大 |
[41:12] | oh,well,i’m sure your kid’s real proud to have a punk loser for a dad. | 我肯定你儿子会以你这个 一无是处的老爸而自豪 |
[41:18] | see what it feels like every night in the ring. | 感受一下每晚在摔跤台上的感觉吧 |
[43:12] | closed june 86 malone,m.h86-170 | 86年6月Malone M,H86-170 结案 |
[43:40] | cold case Season seven Episode sixteen |