时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (Kth Urban’s “Sweet Thing” plays) | |
[00:01] | The ginger lipstick. | 金色唇彩 |
[00:03] | I don’t know,Tenley. | 我不知道 Tenley |
[00:04] | No frumpy on your wedding day. | 大喜之日你要打扮得光鲜靓丽 |
[00:06] | And those extensions?They’re awful.Something borrowed. | – 还有那些假睫毛? 丑死了 – 一定是借来的 |
[00:07] | *** | 2008年6月22日 |
[00:09] | Dan,help me. | Dan 帮我说句话 |
[00:14] | With what? | 说什么? |
[00:15] | You want a hot bride,right?Long hair,some makeup for once? | 你想要个漂亮的新娘 对吧? 长发 这辈子唯一一次上浓妆? |
[00:19] | Well,I… I think Anna is beautiful. | 嗯– 我觉得Anna已经很美了 |
[00:24] | Well… uh,there’s a lonely groomsman in the bar who needs my company. | 酒吧那有个寂寞的伴郎正等着我去陪 |
[00:29] | See you at the altar. | 圣坛前见 |
[00:33] | Don’t lose those rings,cowboy. | 别把戒指弄丢了 帅哥 |
[00:35] | No,ma’am. | 不会的 太太 |
[00:37] | My friends are very charmed by you,Dan. | 我的朋友都被你迷住了 Dan |
[00:39] | Oh,I’m-I’m glad. | 哦 我–我很荣幸 |
[00:40] | And I’ve been guaranteed page one of the Society section tomorrow. | 已有人向我保证这场婚礼 会上明天的社交版头条 |
[00:44] | He doesn’t care,Mom. | 他才不在乎这个呢 妈 |
[00:45] | This is the event of the summer. | 这可是今年夏天的大事 |
[00:46] | I have over a year in it.I care. | 我为这忙了一年了 我可在乎 |
[00:49] | It’s been storybook. | 一切都像一场电影 |
[00:50] | Now,maybe they’ll let us into the Milton Club. | 也许他们会邀我们加入Milton俱乐部 |
[00:52] | Uh,Joan,let’s leave ’em alone. | Joan 让他俩单独待会吧 |
[00:55] | Hey,thanks. | 谢谢您 |
[00:56] | Ed,you’ve been very generous. | Ed 让您破费了 |
[00:58] | Well,she’s my girl. | 她是我的宝贝女儿 |
[01:00] | You’ll get the bouquet in the morning? | 明早就能拿到捧花了? |
[01:02] | Bouquet,boutonnieres,veil. | 捧花 胸花 面纱 |
[01:04] | You two just get to the church on time. | 你们俩只要按时出现在教堂就行 |
[01:11] | Yes,my mother is a social climber. | 是啊 我妈妈很爱攀龙附凤 |
[01:14] | – And my sister’s a slut. – Yeah. | – 我姐姐是个浪荡女 – 是啊 |
[01:16] | But they’re part of the package,babe. | 但她们跟我是捆绑销售的 宝贝 |
[01:18] | Well,honey,your dad’s nice. | 甜心 你爸爸是个好人 |
[01:25] | For better or worse,right? | 无论情况是好是坏(婚礼誓词) 对吧? |
[01:30] | Anna… | |
[01:33] | I can’t go through with it. | 我不想结婚了 |
[02:13] | *** | 樱桃山警署 Daniel Palmer 谋杀 |
[02:31] | Looking sharp. | 打扮得真有型啊 |
[02:32] | Man,I hate weddings. | 我恨婚礼 伙计 |
[02:34] | Six hours talking to people you don’t know. | 花6小时跟你不认识的人聊天 |
[02:37] | What’s to hate? | 有什么可恨的? |
[02:38] | Plus,Nova plays UConn tonight. | 还有 今晚康州大学有新星登场 |
[02:41] | I’m guessing Louie ain’t into hoops. | 我以为Louie不是篮球迷 |
[02:45] | How’d John get out of this? | John怎么推掉的? |
[02:46] | He’s at home,watching the pregame. | 他在家看季前热身赛 |
[02:48] | Not too swift,huh? | 这样不太好吧? |
[02:50] | Invites us,but not the boss. | 请了我们 却没请老大 |
[02:53] | Why are we here? | 为啥请我们? |
[02:54] | I mean,I see Louie at crime scenes,what,twice a year? | Louie一年里 有2次去现场的机会? |
[02:57] | I got roped into his bachelor party. | 我被骗参加了他的单身晚会 |
[03:00] | At his chess club. | 在他的象棋俱乐部 |
[03:01] | Shoot me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[03:03] | End of the night,though,after all the booze… I heard something interesting. | 那晚最后 大家都醉了 我听到点趣事 |
[03:08] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[03:10] | That girl Louie’s marrying… almost got hitched two years ago. | Louie娶的那女孩2年前差点就结婚了 |
[03:14] | Almost? | 差点? |
[03:16] | Groom Cocaldll Cedas iet off,night before. | 新郎取消了婚礼 就在婚礼前一晚 |
[03:19] | Few hours later,he’s tossed off a balcony,ten floors. | 几小时后 他从阳台上摔了下去 十层 |
[03:23] | Cherry Hill Regency. | 樱桃山 丽晶酒店 |
[03:25] | Jersey cops clear it? | 新泽西的警察结案了? |
[03:26] | Nope.Bride was top of the list,but they couldn’t make the case. | 没有 新娘是最大嫌疑人 但他们无法立案 |
[03:31] | And now she’s marrying Louie? | 她现在又要嫁给Louie? |
[03:35] | Hey,guys! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[03:37] | How you doin’? | 怎么样? |
[03:38] | Hey,Louie. | 嘿 Louie |
[03:41] | Looking good. | 看起来不错啊 |
[03:42] | Yeah,you,too.You,too.See you in there,all right? | 你也是 里面见 好吗? |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:48] | Might not be such a boring night,after all. | 也许今晚不会那么无聊 |
[04:21] | COLD CASE Season 7 Episode 15 | |
[04:35] | This is really how we want to spend our night off? | 我们今晚真要这么做吗? |
[04:38] | Working a case? | 查案? |
[04:39] | It’s that or the Chicken Dance. | 要不就去跳小鸡舞呗 |
[04:41] | We gotta.For Louie. | 为了Louie 我们必须这么做 |
[04:43] | You go by Cherry Hill PD? | 你去樱桃山警署了? |
[04:45] | Yeah,buncha gorks.All glued to some football game. | 是啊 一帮废人 就知道看橄榄球 |
[04:47] | Basketball. | 是篮球 |
[04:48] | And they weren’t getting off their duffs for a Philly cop. | 他们可不会为一个费城警探挪窝 |
[04:51] | You get anything? | 你找到什么线索了? |
[04:52] | Groom was Dan Palmer. | 新郎叫Dan Palmer |
[04:55] | Told this girl no-go on the wedding at midnight. | 他在午夜告诉新娘取消婚礼 |
[04:58] | Rough move. | 太残忍了 |
[04:59] | At 3:15,someone took him to task for it. | 3:15 有人为这事去骂他 |
[05:01] | Big scuffle on a hotel balcony,broken glass,tossed furniture– Dan hits the pavement. | 阳台上有打斗 玻璃杯摔碎了 家具也有损坏– Dan摔死人行道上 |
[05:07] | That’s a lot of people with motive. | 很多人都有动机 |
[05:09] | Starting with the bride. | 首先是新娘 |
[05:10] | – She give a statement? – Whole family stonewalled. | – 她录了口供吗? – 她家都拒绝开口 |
[05:12] | The lawyer swooped in,no interviews. | 有律师介入 没有口供 |
[05:14] | Smart.Unfortunately. | 聪明 真是不幸 |
[05:17] | Who had access to the room? | 谁能进那个房间? |
[05:18] | It was a suite for the whole wedding party. | 那是为婚礼宴会准备的套房 |
[05:20] | So,anyone. | 那就是任何人都行 |
[05:22] | Well,security recorded two key entries to the room, | 门禁查到有2次入房记录 |
[05:25] | – a few minutes apart,around 3:00 a.m. – Dan and the doer. | – 在三点前后 相隔几分钟 – Dan和罪犯 |
[05:28] | One other mystery– Dan had the wedding rings that night. | 还有一件怪事– Dan那晚拿着戒指 |
[05:31] | But they were gone after the murder. | 但他被杀后戒指就找不到了 |
[05:33] | Consolation prize. | 心理安慰 |
[05:35] | Poor Louie. | 可怜的Louie |
[05:37] | Caught up with a black widow. | 跟黑寡妇搅在了一起 |
[05:38] | I don’t know.My mind goes to the dad. | 直觉告诉我是她父亲干的 |
[05:40] | Humiliate my girl,stiff me for a hundred G’s? | 羞辱了我女儿 让我白白损失几万块? |
[05:43] | I say Mom.Mess with the baby cub,she eats you up. | 我说是妈妈 伤了她的孩子 她能吃了你 |
[05:48] | She does look pretty fierce. | 她看起来是很凶狠 |
[05:51] | I mean,what were you thinking?! | 你在想些什么啊?! |
[05:55] | Go make a friend,Scotty. | 去交个朋友吧 Scotty |
[06:07] | I got it. | 我来 |
[06:11] | You’re a bright spot on a dark day. | 你真是黑暗里的一缕阳光 |
[06:13] | Your daughter’s wedding?It’s dark? | 你女儿的婚礼? 很黑暗吗? |
[06:17] | This isn’t the man she was supposed to marry. | 他不是她该嫁的人 |
[06:19] | No,huh? | 不是吗? |
[06:21] | He’s probably a friend of yours. | 他是你的朋友吧 |
[06:23] | Louie… is more of an acquaintance. | Louie…只能说是认识 |
[06:27] | High school. | 高中同学 |
[06:29] | Looks like you’ve climbed a rung or two higher than he did since then. | 看来你的社会地位要比他高上一两级 |
[06:33] | I’ve done okay. | 马马虎虎吧 |
[06:35] | Lawyer?No.Banker. | 律师? 不 银行家 |
[06:40] | It’s obvious,huh? | 一眼就看出来了 是吗? |
[06:43] | Well,Anna went to Sarah Lawrence. | Anna上的Sarah Lawrence学院 (学费最贵的美国私立大学之一) |
[06:46] | Teaches at Whitman Prep. | 在Whitman大学的预科教书 |
[06:47] | That’s classy. | 她很优秀 |
[06:48] | And he’s a cop. | 而他是个警察 |
[06:51] | It’s beneath her. | 比她差远了 |
[06:52] | She’s playing it safe. | 她是为了稳定 |
[06:54] | – After the fiasco last time. – Right. | – 经过上次的教训 – 是啊 |
[06:56] | You know about it,of course.Everyone does. | 你听过 是啊 谁没有呢 |
[06:59] | You like her first choice better? | 你喜欢她上一个新郎? |
[07:02] | That wedding was picture perfect. | 那场婚礼就像画一样美 |
[07:04] | He was perfect. | 他很完美 |
[07:06] | (“Kiss A Girl” by Keith Urban playing) | |
[07:14] | All right,uh… | 好的 呃… |
[07:15] | glasses raised,ladies and gents. | 请大家举杯 女士们先生们 |
[07:18] | Uh,to Anna’s mom,Joan,who chose the menu,the flatware,my suit. | 敬Anna的妈妈Joan 是她选的菜单 餐具 还有我的西装 |
[07:27] | Get used to it,darling. | 学着习惯吧 亲爱的 |
[07:29] | And Ed,who let her blow all of his dough. | 还有Ed 让我们烧他的钱 |
[07:33] | But mostly to Anna… | 最重要的是Anna… |
[07:36] | who found a stray on the side of the road and took him in. | 她引领一只迷途羔羊找到了回家的路 |
[07:40] | I was aimless,never settling down… | 我曾经漫无目标 四处漂泊 |
[07:44] | A lone cowboy. | 像个孤独的牛仔 |
[07:48] | Of course,the… the beginning of something is the end of something else. | 当然 新的开始意味着旧的结束 |
[07:55] | But I have wandered enough. | 我已经漂泊得够久了 |
[07:57] | And all of those winding roads– they led to you. | 而所有的路–都通向你 |
[08:02] | I’m getting carsick. | 我都恶心了 |
[08:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:16] | There are photographers here. | 这有人照相呢 |
[08:18] | We getting this load on film? | 我们还要拍录像吗? |
[08:20] | Ed,he’s a prince. | Ed 他是位王子 |
[08:22] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[08:28] | I said give me one good reason. | 我说给我一个理由 |
[08:30] | And? | 然后呢? |
[08:31] | “Too handsome.” Ridiculous,right? | “他太英俊了” 可笑吧? |
[08:34] | Sounds like Dan was the one that got away. | 听说是Dan要反悔的 |
[08:38] | He was Romeo.Tragic end and all. | 他是罗密欧 总会悲惨收场 |
[08:41] | Couldn’t have been too perfect though,right? | 他也没那么完美吧? |
[08:44] | Getting cold feet? | 临场怯阵? |
[08:46] | I think my husband was behind that. | 我想是我丈夫在背后指使 |
[08:49] | No kidding. | 不会吧? |
[08:50] | He didn’t want the wedding to happen.And it didn’t. | 他不想举行婚礼 结果真就没有 |
[08:52] | Mrs.Coulson? | Coulson夫人? |
[08:56] | Showtime. | 该上场了 |
[08:57] | I’m walking Anna down the aisle. | 我要送Anna步入殿堂 |
[08:58] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫呢? |
[09:00] | Ex. | 前夫 |
[09:01] | Probably at The Pearl,boozing. | 可能在珍珠酒吧豪饮 |
[09:03] | He’s not in touch anymore. | 早就不再联系 |
[09:15] | Where’s Vera? | Vera在哪儿? |
[09:17] | Shoe issue. | 鞋子问题 |
[09:19] | It’s a quote. | 原话 |
[09:24] | What’d you find out? | 发现什么了? |
[09:26] | You’re not so dumb. | 你还真不傻 |
[09:29] | My Dad theory? | 凶手是老爸的猜想? |
[09:30] | Yeah,he had it out for the groom. | 他对新郎有意见 |
[09:31] | And guess what?He’s not even here today. | 还有 他今天没有出席 |
[09:34] | That’s a conversation. | 谈得卓有成效啊 |
[09:37] | Someone should track him down. | 得有人找找他 |
[09:39] | Boss is available. | 老大有空 |
[09:41] | Guy’s watering hole is The Pearl. | 那家伙是珍珠酒吧的常客 |
[09:47] | Your guy sold me $200 shoes. | 你们那人卖我双200块的鞋 |
[09:51] | I got blisters already. | 我脚已经起泡了 |
[09:52] | And you’re still wearing a rental. | 你衣服还是租的 |
[09:55] | I like the paisley. | 我喜欢你马甲的花纹 |
[09:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:58] | It’s slimming. | 很显瘦(说反了吧 ^o^) |
[10:09] | Poor rube. | 可怜的土包子 |
[10:12] | This is the first day of the end of your life. | 这是你人生末日的第一天 |
[10:49] | Double Scotch. | 双份苏格兰威士忌 |
[10:51] | Make it two. | 我也要一杯 |
[10:53] | – *** – Why not? | – 这就要吗? – 干嘛不? |
[10:56] | The night is young.I got a lot to forget. | 夜晚才开始 要借酒忘却的事还不少 |
[11:00] | What are you drinking about? | 你为什么喝酒? |
[11:02] | Oh,family,daughter. | 家庭 女儿 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | |
[11:08] | She’s running with a bad guy,and I just feel like I got to do something. | 她跟个坏小子私奔了 我得做点什么 |
[11:12] | Mine’s getting married today. | 我女儿今天结婚 |
[11:14] | And you’re here instead. | 而你却在这儿 |
[11:17] | My ex-wife banned me. | 我前妻没邀请我 |
[11:19] | So,fine. | 还好啦 |
[11:21] | Who needs it? | 谁稀罕? |
[11:22] | The guy a problem? | 男的有问题吗? |
[11:24] | No.I like this one,actually. | 不 其实我挺喜欢这一个 |
[11:27] | There was another one? | 还有另一个? |
[11:28] | Yeah.Long story. | 是的 说来话长 |
[11:30] | Short version is he ran out on the wedding.Night before. | 简言之 他在婚礼前夜溜走了 |
[11:36] | That’s nuclear. | 爆炸性新闻哈 |
[11:37] | – Yup. – You get killed on the tab? | – 是的 – 心疼大把开销了? |
[11:41] | That was the easy part. | 那倒不算什么 |
[11:44] | Thing blew up our family. | 那事搅乱了我们家庭 |
[11:47] | My daughter was crushed,wife turned shrew. | 女儿心灰意冷 妻子变成了个泼妇 |
[11:53] | You may be a better man than me,but I’d hunt him down. | 或许你比我仁慈 是我就去追杀他 |
[11:58] | Truth? | 说实话 |
[12:00] | I was relieved the guy walked. | 他走了我倒还宽心些 |
[12:02] | And why’s that? | 为什么? |
[12:03] | I have another daughter. | 我还有个女儿 |
[12:08] | Troublemaker. | 老惹麻烦 |
[12:13] | I mean,that night,I was in an impossible situation. | 那晚 我的处境很�� |
[12:17] | (Kelly Pardekooper’s “Crazy Girl” plays) | |
[12:22] | So that poetic puppy dog toast? | 富有诗意的狗狗祝酒词? |
[12:24] | – Anna brought me home and tamed me? – Yeah. | Anna领我回家 驯服了我? |
[12:27] | Bunch of twaddle. | 扯淡吧 |
[12:30] | Sorry you think so. | 很遗憾你这么想 |
[12:32] | Dan,I’m 30 years old. | Dan 我30岁了 |
[12:34] | I’ve been with many grooms. | 我见过许多新郎 |
[12:36] | And? | 然后呢? |
[12:38] | Your heart’s not in it. | 你没有全心投入 |
[12:40] | You don’t want to get married. | 你并不想结婚 |
[12:43] | No,I do. | 不 我想 |
[12:45] | It’s a new chapter. | 这是崭新的一页 |
[12:47] | That’s snoozy. | 真老套 |
[12:48] | Yeah.You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[12:50] | I know your type. | 我知道你这种人 |
[12:53] | You like freedom,options. | 你向往自由 有所选择 |
[12:56] | Scrabble at home with a brainy wife?No,thanks. | 跟聪明老婆在家玩拼字游戏? 算了吧 |
[13:00] | – I’ve changed. – Again,twaddle. | – 我变了 – 还是扯淡 |
[13:05] | You cannot have everything you want. | 总不能事事顺心 |
[13:08] | You’re dealt a hand,and you make it work. | 拿到什么样的牌 都要尽力而为 |
[13:11] | Dreamy. | 说得好 |
[13:12] | I hope my husbasaned talks about me that way. | 但愿我丈夫能这么看待我 |
[13:17] | – Anyway,I should get back… – You are who you are,Dan. | – 总之 我该回去… – 你就是你 Dan |
[13:22] | Why don’t you just face it? | 认了吧 |
[13:24] | Come upstairs. | 上楼来 |
[13:39] | One daughter going after another’s groom? | 一个女儿勾引另一个的新郎 |
[13:41] | With abandon. | 放荡不羁 |
[13:44] | That ends badly. | 结局肯定很难看 |
[13:47] | Worse than you know. | 比你想象得更难看 |
[13:56] | – The maid of honor hits on the groom. – And dad saw it all. | – 伴娘勾引新郎 – 老爸全看见了 |
[13:59] | So if I’m Anna,get wind of that… | 如果我是Anna 得知了此事… |
[14:02] | Then Romeo pulls the rug out. | 那罗密欧的形象就全毁了 |
[14:04] | And I got double motive to smoke him. | 那就有两个动机杀死他了 |
[14:07] | But Twisted Sister’s the one up in the room with him. | 但跟他开房的是邪恶姐姐 |
[14:13] | We shouldn’t do this. | 我们不该这样 |
[14:14] | We should just be like normal people,enjoy the night. | 我们该像正常人一样 享受这夜晚 |
[14:17] | Leave it alone.Leave it alone. | 别管了 别管了 |
[14:19] | Or we could fan out and talk to both the gals. | 或者我们分别跟两姐妹谈谈 |
[14:23] | There’s the receiving line. | 那边有迎宾队列 |
[14:24] | I’ll find the tramp. | 我去找那荡妇 |
[14:25] | So,what am I doing? | 那我干什么? |
[14:26] | It’s a wedding.Go meet someone. | 这是婚礼 结识些朋友吧 |
[14:28] | I know enough people. | 我认识的人够多了 |
[14:29] | Get some free booze.What’s your beef? | 那就喝免费酒吧 你还抱怨什么? |
[14:31] | Maybe Sthe guys in the kitchen have the game on. | 说不定厨房里能够看球呢 |
[14:40] | – Valens.Rush. – Louie. | |
[14:44] | Hope you’re okay with this. | 但愿你对这没意见 |
[14:45] | Oh,I’m coping,Louie. | 我正在适应 Louie |
[14:47] | This is my bride,Anna. | 这是我的新娘 Anna |
[14:50] | Been dying to meet you. | 期盼见你已久 |
[14:52] | Are you colleagues? | 你们是同事吗? |
[14:54] | Uh… Best cops I know,these two. | 我所知最优秀的两位警察 |
[14:56] | RUSH: And Louie’s our favorite tech. | Louie也是我们最好的技术员 |
[14:57] | I’m very lucky I found him. | 我能遇见他真幸运 |
[14:59] | We met a year ago today. | 我们相遇刚满一年 |
[15:00] | Whirlwind romance. | 闪电恋爱 |
[15:02] | I’d love to hear all about it. | 我想听听整个经过 |
[15:04] | Anna,the line needs to move along. | Anna 还有其他客人呢 |
[15:07] | Maybe we can talk later. | 或许我们待会再聊 |
[15:10] | Hey,is the boss coming? | 老大会来吗? |
[15:12] | He never RSVP’d,but we saved a spot for him. | 他一直没回话 我们给他留了座位 |
[15:15] | Yeah.Yeah,he’ll be here. | 是的 他会来的 |
[15:17] | – Okay. – Yeah. | 很好 |
[15:21] | – Officer. – It’s detective,actually. | – 警官 – 准确地说 是警探 |
[15:25] | Homicide. | 凶案组 |
[15:46] | Ah,shrimp.Primo. | 有虾 赞啊 |
[15:48] | Lethal drinks,too. | 还有致命的饮料 |
[15:51] | So,you gonna take a run at one of those guys? | 准备勾搭哪个男宾吗? |
[15:53] | Considering it. | 正在考虑 |
[15:54] | Well,you have to.It’s a wedding. | 必须的 这可是婚礼 |
[15:57] | We think alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[16:00] | And who are you here with? | 你跟谁来的? |
[16:01] | Solo. | 独来独往 |
[16:03] | So you’re scoping,too. | 那你也在寻觅了 |
[16:05] | Well,trying to keep a lid on it. | 有件事我一般不声张 |
[16:07] | Well,the last wedding I was at,I ended up dasirety dancing with the lady chaplain. | 上次参加婚礼 我和女牧师乱舞了一番 |
[16:12] | I got that beat. | 我也有这档子事 |
[16:13] | Oh,do tell. | 说说看 |
[16:15] | It was Anna’s first wedding,which we’re not supposed to talk about. | 是Anna的头一次婚礼 我们不该谈论 |
[16:19] | Well,we can always whisper. | 我们可以悄悄说 |
[16:23] | I took the groom for a test drive. | 我试了试新郎 |
[16:27] | The guy who ditched her?That was over you? | 抛弃她的那家伙? 是因为你? |
[16:31] | I can’t help it if I’m Helen of Troy. | 我控制不住 我是特洛伊的海伦 |
[16:34] | (“Before He Cheats” playing) | |
[16:39] | Here’s to little sisters trying to beat you to the punch. | 这杯敬给想暴打你一顿的妹妹 |
[16:44] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[16:46] | Better than you or me. | 比你我都要好 |
[16:54] | God,I’m messing this up. | 天哪 我全搞砸了 |
[16:56] | What is my problem? | 我到底哪儿不对劲了? |
[16:58] | You’re a jerk.Live with it. | 你就是个混蛋 接受现实吧 |
[16:59] | I’m not.I just… | 我不是 我不过是… |
[17:01] | Just what? | 不过什么? |
[17:06] | – I can’t talk about it. – Then shut up. | – 我说不上来 – 那就闭嘴 |
[17:23] | – Oh,man. – Ignore it. | – 哦 神啊 – 别管了 |
[17:25] | Danny,it’s Phil. | Danny 我是Phil |
[17:26] | Oh,it’s my best man. | 哦 伴郎来了 |
[17:36] | You made it,man. | 你总算来了 |
[17:40] | Yeah.Train was late. | 是啊 火车晚点了 |
[17:42] | What is this?You drinking? | 怎么了? 你醉了? |
[17:45] | Uh,just one or… six. | 呃 就一杯或是… 六杯 |
[17:48] | Dan,you’re not going off the rails. | Dan 你可别做傻事 |
[17:52] | It’s not gonna work,Phil. | 没用的 Phil |
[17:54] | Get downstairs and be with your bride. | 下楼和你新娘呆一块去 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. | 我不想 |
[17:58] | This is a good thing for both of us. | 这样对你我都好 |
[18:00] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我不想那么做 |
[18:04] | Look,forget Baltimore.Okay? | 听着 忘了巴尔的摩的事 好吗? |
[18:08] | Just walk this off,get back down to that dinner. | 离开这里 回楼下的晚宴上去 |
[18:11] | This didn’t happen. | 就当没发生过 |
[18:14] | Hey,did you meet her? | 你见过她了吗? |
[18:17] | Anna? | |
[18:21] | Um… not what I expected. | 呃… 和我预计的不同 |
[18:32] | Maid of dishonor.Oh,well. | 不良伴娘 |
[18:34] | No scruples,huh? | 没有良心不安 哈? |
[18:36] | Your own blood.Cheers. | 对你自己的妹妹 干杯 |
[18:42] | She’s the little sister.Getting married before me? | 她是我的小妹妹 在我之前结婚? |
[18:44] | Inappropriate. | 不行 |
[18:45] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[18:47] | So what the heck was in Baltimore? | 那巴尔的摩是怎么一回事? |
[18:50] | I don’t know.It’s their hometown. | 我不清楚 那是他们的老家 |
[18:53] | So,how was Dan getting married good for both of them? | 为什么说Dan结婚对他俩都有好处? |
[18:55] | They were always talking about some fancy gym they wanted to buy. | 他们经常说想买时髦的健身房 |
[18:59] | And Dan was about to marry rich. | Dan应该娶个有钱人 |
[19:01] | Yup.We’re loaded.More booze? | 是啊 我们不差钱 再来一杯? |
[19:05] | Giddyup. | 尽管来吧 |
[19:07] | Phil and Dan had a company named Hampden,Inc. | Phil和Dan有个叫Hampden的有限公司 |
[19:11] | Baltimore? | 在巴尔的摩? |
[19:13] | Bunch of business ventures. | 很多的商业投资 |
[19:15] | All failed.They filed for bankruptcy twice. | 都失败了 他们申请了2次破产 |
[19:18] | So,empty pockets. | 就是说 穷困潦倒了 |
[19:23] | I got to go.He’s here. | 我要挂了 他来了 |
[19:25] | Hey,Boss,tough news. | 嘿 头 坏消息 |
[19:27] | – What? – You got to suit up and get to this thing. | – 什么? – 你得正装出席一下 |
[19:29] | What?! | 什么?! |
[19:31] | Check your inbox once in a while. | 偶尔也要查一下收件箱 |
[19:39] | Oh,crap. | 哦 可恶 |
[19:43] | So,somebody’s charging flights to India on my business card? | 有人用我的名义买了去印度的机票? |
[19:46] | Yeah,we’re circling the guy. | 是的 我们正在追踪那个家伙 |
[19:48] | Just sign this and verify you weren’t heading to Bombay. | 这里签个名证明你当时不是前往孟买 |
[19:52] | Okay,no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[19:55] | This ever happen with Hampden,Inc.? | 这种事在Hampden公司是否发生过? |
[19:58] | Uh,no. No. That company never got its wheels up. | 没有 那个公司没怎么发展过 |
[20:00] | ‘Cause you lost your partner. | 因为你失去了合作伙伴 |
[20:02] | Dan.Yeah. | Dan 是啊 |
[20:03] | How’d you feel about him jilting that girl? | 你怎么看待他抛弃了那个女孩的? |
[20:09] | So,this isn’t about credit cards. | 这么说不是和信用卡有关了 |
[20:13] | March,2008. | 2008年 3月 |
[20:15] | – You and Dan put a bid on Woodland Health and Spa. – True. | – 你和Dan为Woodland健身会馆投了标 – 没错 |
[20:20] | You guys didn’t have that kind of dough,but Anna did. | 你俩没有那么多钱 可是Anna有 |
[20:23] | Look,I wanted him to get married. | 我希望他结婚 |
[20:25] | Oh,sure.No wedding,no gym. | 哦 当然了 不结婚 就没有健身馆 |
[20:27] | No.No,not for the money.I liked Anna.I liked her for him. | 不 不 不是为了钱 我喜欢Anna 为了他 我也喜欢她 |
[20:31] | And why’s that? | 为什么这么说? |
[20:32] | Because he was wasting his life. | 因为他在浪费自己的生命 |
[20:35] | You know,too much drinking and cheap women. | 酗酒无度 还有那些不上档次的女人 |
[20:37] | Then Anna came along. | 然后Anna出现了 |
[20:38] | Yeah.She’s a straight arrow.He started living right. | 她单纯体面 他生活进入了正轨 |
[20:42] | Yeah.But the night before Dan’s wedding,as e he’s holed up with Tenley. | 在Dan婚礼前一晚 他和Tenley厮混在一起 |
[20:46] | Yeah.Talk about cheap. | 是的 就是那种不值钱的货色 |
[20:48] | Did Anna hear about that? | Anna有所耳闻吗? |
[20:50] | Dan and her sister in that suite? | Dan和她的姐姐在同一个房间? |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[20:55] | I hope not. | 希望不知道 |
[21:06] | What table? | 几号桌? |
[21:08] | Uh… 14. | 呃… 14 |
[21:09] | Eh… 11. | 呃… 11 |
[21:11] | Not for long. | 离得不远 |
[21:14] | So,where’s Kat? | Kat在哪里? |
[21:16] | Uh,she,uh,said she wasn’t coming if I was. | 呃 她 说我来她就不来 |
[21:21] | I won’t ask. | 那我就不问了 |
[21:23] | Good move. | 很好 |
[21:24] | So,what are you up to? | 你的计划是? |
[21:26] | Trying to get the bride alone. | 想法单独和新娘呆一会 |
[21:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:30] | I’ve got some questions for her. | 我有几个问题问她 |
[21:31] | You’re working at the wedding. | 你在婚礼上工作 |
[21:33] | Well… Yeah. | 呃… 是的 |
[21:35] | – I mean,you know,kind of. – Hopeless. | – 我是说 算是吧 – 杯具啊 |
[21:39] | Well,she might have killed her first fianc? | 她可能杀了前任未婚夫嘛 |
[21:41] | Am I supposed to just overlook that? | 我应该坐视不管? |
[21:43] | Well,maybe,for three hours. | 或许等上3个小时 |
[21:46] | Take it up in the morning. | 到早上再继续 |
[21:48] | Well,I have a soft spot for Louie. | 我挺喜欢Louie的 |
[21:50] | Okay.I know what we do. | 好吧 我知道怎么做了 |
[21:54] | Uh,can I get a club soda for the lady and a glass of Pinot,please? | 给这位女士来杯苏打水 我来一杯葡萄酒 麻烦? |
[21:57] | Oh… Thank you. | 哦 … 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Well,what’s our plan? | 怎么做? |
[22:00] | Well,I am your drunk boyfriend. | 我来当你喝醉了的男朋友 |
[22:04] | Cheers.Hey,lay off,already! | 干杯 嘿 走开! |
[22:08] | Good going,Curtis. | 干得好 Curtis |
[22:09] | – What? – You’re an idiot. | – 什么? – 你个白痴 |
[22:13] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:23] | Give him any chance to booze and he blows it. | 一给他喝醉的机会就出丑 |
[22:26] | – Is it coming out? – Absolutely. | – 这样能洗掉吗? – 绝对行 |
[22:31] | Not that it excuses his sloppy ass. | 不是为了他的鲁莽找借口 |
[22:34] | There. | 好了 |
[22:36] | I know the type. | 我了解那种类型的 |
[22:38] | Probably out there hitting on a bridesmaid right now. | 可能现在就找伴娘搭讪呢 |
[22:41] | You been with him long? | 你和他在一起久吗? |
[22:42] | Too long. | 不能再长了 |
[22:44] | He’s fun,cute,but he’s always disappointing me. | 他很有趣 可爱 可总是让我失望 |
[22:51] | Cowboy,huh? | 浪子 哈? |
[22:53] | Yeah,I don’t know if they turn into good husbands. | 没错 我不清楚是否能成为好丈夫 |
[22:57] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:59] | Well,my friends say throw him back. | 我朋友说把他甩了 |
[23:01] | I agree.Speaking from experience. | 同意 经验之谈 |
[23:05] | You had one of these tools in your life? | 你一生中也遇到过那种人? |
[23:06] | Yeah.I wasted a lot of time on him. | 是啊 浪费了很多时间在他身上 |
[23:10] | It end badly? | 结局很糟? |
[23:12] | You could say. | 可以这么说 |
[23:14] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[23:16] | The right guy was here all along. | 好男人至始至终都在这里 |
[23:19] | (Keith Urban’s “You’ll Think of Me” plays) | |
[23:25] | Anna! | |
[23:28] | Louie? | |
[23:30] | – What are you… – It’s important. | – 你干什么… – 有重要的事 |
[23:37] | Okay,I know you only know me from Fire Safety Day. | 我知道你只是在消防安全日认识我 |
[23:41] | – Right.- But-But we’ve had talks and laughs. | – 对 – 但我们谈得很愉快 |
[23:45] | And-And the field trip with your students. | 还有和你学生一起的野外考察 |
[23:48] | And-And-And getting pizza after. | 还-还-还有之后吃了披萨 |
[23:50] | That was fun. | 玩得很开心 |
[23:51] | And-And sharing that ridiculously giant Orange Crush,’cause we both love it so much! | 还有分享大杯的桔子汁 我们都爱死它了! |
[23:56] | The forgotten soda. | 那杯汽水 |
[23:58] | That kind of good time doesn’t come along every day. | 甜蜜时光不是每天上演的 |
[24:03] | Louie,this is my rehearsal dinner. | Louie 现在是我的晚宴彩排 |
[24:05] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[24:07] | I gotta take my shot. | 我得抓住这次机会 |
[24:10] | At what? | 什么机会? |
[24:11] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[24:15] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[24:17] | Most people,they think I’m an oddball,you know that? | 很多人 他们觉得我就是个怪人 你懂吗? |
[24:22] | I-I don’t know anything about you. | 我-我对你一点都不了解 |
[24:24] | But you’re interested in my work and my dogs,and chess strategies… | 但你对我的工作 我的狗 还有国际象棋术语表感兴趣… |
[24:32] | I have to go back inside. | 我得回去了 |
[24:33] | Hey,we have a rapport. | 嘿 我们有默契 |
[24:36] | A-A wavelength! | 和- 和得来! |
[24:39] | I know once in a lifetime when I find it. | 当我发现时 我就知道这种感觉 一辈子只有一次 |
[24:42] | And I’m here to grab my chance. | 我来这里就是为了抓住机会 |
[24:46] | Go home,Louie. | 回家吧 Louie |
[24:58] | So… you didn’t meet just last year. | 那…你不是去年才遇见他的 |
[25:02] | We tell people that,’cause it’s easier than the real story. | 我们对别人都这么说 这比真相解释起来简单 |
[25:06] | That I married my stalker. | 我嫁给了我的跟踪狂 |
[25:09] | It’s-It’s our little joke. | 这是-这是我们开的小玩笑 |
[25:14] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[25:22] | So,Louie crashed the place? | 那 Louie直接冲到那个地方? |
[25:24] | He have a boom box playing Peter Gabriel? | 拿着扬声器扮演Peter Gabriel? (前<芝加哥>乐队的主唱) |
[25:27] | Tried to steal Anna away. | 想把Anna偷走 |
[25:28] | She gave him the high hat– go figure. | 她给了他戴了顶高帽 想想看 |
[25:31] | Lloyd Dobler,incoming. | Lloyd Dobler过来了 (爱情电影<情到深处>中的深情男主角 曾拿着扬声器追回女主角) |
[25:32] | Hey,hey,you guys mind? | 嘿 嘿 介意不? |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | I didn’t know I put you two together. | 我不知道把你俩个弄一桌了 |
[25:45] | Um,have a seat,Louie. | 嗯 坐 Louie |
[25:48] | So,tell us when you really met Anna. | 告诉我们 你到底几时遇到Anna的 |
[25:50] | Whatcha mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:51] | We’re not buying the whirlwind story. | 我们可不吃一见钟情那一套 |
[25:53] | – Methodical guy like you. – Figure there must be a story behind the story. | – 像你这种做事有条不紊的家伙 – 故事后面肯定还有故事 |
[25:58] | Are you guys working a case? | 你们在办案? |
[26:00] | At my wedding? | 在我的婚礼上? |
[26:04] | Dan Palmer. | |
[26:07] | Oh,geez. | 哦 天 |
[26:09] | Well,Louie,you went to the hotel that night… | Louie 你那晚去了酒店… |
[26:12] | where he got killed. | 他被害的地方 |
[26:14] | Ambushed Anna. | 突袭Anna |
[26:15] | I was being romantic. | 我那是罗曼蒂克 |
[26:16] | You got shut down.Next stop,the groom? | 你歇菜了 下一站 新郎哈? |
[26:24] | I did see that guy on the hotel steps. | 我确实在酒店台阶上见到了那家伙 |
[26:27] | Where he died. | 他死的地方 |
[26:28] | But he was good and alive when I left. | 但我离开时他还好好的 |
[26:31] | (Kenny Chesney’s “Demons” plays) | |
[26:37] | You know she gives out graham crackers every Friday? | 你知道她每周五都会分发全麦饼干吗? |
[26:43] | What? | 什么? |
[26:46] | Takes the lab goggles home on the weekends,and washes them for the kids. | 在周末把实验用护镜带回家 为孩子们清洗干净 |
[26:51] | Twenty pairs. | 20副 |
[26:54] | Are you talking about Anna? | 你在说Anna? |
[26:56] | I know these things about her. | 我知道关于她的那些事 |
[27:02] | And I don’t. | 而我不知道 |
[27:03] | I hope you know she’s special. | 我希望你明白她很特别 |
[27:06] | I hope you really love her. | 我希望你是真心爱她 |
[27:10] | – It sounds like you do. – I’d make her happy every day. | – 听起来你很爱她 – 我会让她每天都快乐 |
[27:20] | Hello,yeah. | 你好 对 |
[27:24] | Melanie?She asked for me? | Melanie? 她叫我? |
[27:33] | I was a fool,but I’m no killer.You guys know me. | 我是个蠢蛋 但我不是凶手 你们了解我的 |
[27:36] | Well,we also know you lied about this. | 我们也知道你在这件事上撒了谎 |
[27:38] | ‘Cause I was a fool! | 那是因为我蠢! |
[27:39] | Plus,how am I getting in that guy’s hotel room? | 再说 我怎么进去那家伙的房间? |
[27:42] | – That’s a good point. – Bell.Shut up. | – 说到点上了 – Bell 闭嘴吧 |
[27:45] | So,who was Melanie? | 谁是Melanie? |
[27:47] | All I know is an hour later,the wedding was off. | 我所知道的就是1小时后 婚礼取消 |
[27:52] | God,and you guys are all disinvited to the champagne brunch tomorrow. | 上帝 明天的香槟早午餐你们别来了 |
[27:58] | Hey,Louie. | 嘿 Louie |
[28:04] | What did you do? | 你们搞什么? |
[28:06] | New wrinkle with our dead groom. | 对我们死去的新郎官有新发现 |
[28:08] | Mystery woman reached out to him that night. | 神秘女人曾在那晚与他联络过 |
[28:11] | Suddenly,Dan was out of there. | 一下子 Dan就退出了 |
[28:13] | We’re laying bets on the doer,Boss. | 我们来打赌 老大 |
[28:16] | – I got the skank. – Bride. | – 我说是这臭家伙干的 – 新娘 |
[28:17] | Mommy Dearest.The winner gets a free pass on the wedding gift. | 最亲爱的妈咪 胜者免去结婚礼物的份子钱 |
[28:21] | I’ll go Phil. | 我说是Phil |
[28:22] | Thought you bought his story. | 还以为你信了他的故事 |
[28:24] | He’s young,rich,good looking. | 他很年轻 富有 英俊 |
[28:26] | I don’t like the guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[28:30] | Remember these,Joan? | 记得这些吗 Joan? |
[28:33] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
[28:34] | Want me to tell Anna where I found them? | 想让我告诉Anna在哪儿找到的? |
[28:36] | Hey,Ed,let’s take a walk. | 嘿 Ed 我们出去走走 |
[28:39] | – You’re the Double Scotch. – That’s right. | – 你就是那个要双份威士忌的家伙 – 没错 |
[28:41] | Dance? | 来跳支舞? |
[28:43] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[28:44] | My friend will take care of him. | 我朋友会招呼他的 |
[28:45] | Let me take care of you. | 让我来照顾你吧 |
[28:51] | Now,you’ve had a few,Ed. | 你喝了好几杯了 Ed |
[28:53] | – A few drinks,a few sleepless nights. – Easy. | – 几杯酒 几个晚上睡不着 – 放松 |
[28:56] | Few too many years protecting that battle-ax. | 保护那个泼妇太多年了 |
[28:59] | Can I see those rings? | 我能看看那些戒指吗? |
[29:01] | Who are you,anyway? | 你到底是谁? |
[29:04] | I’m a Homicide lieutenant; I know about Dan Palmer. | 我是一名凶案组负责人 知道关于Dan Palmer的事 |
[29:10] | She was my wife,so I didn’t say anything. | 她是我老婆 所以我那时什么也没说 |
[29:14] | These were missing from his body. | 这些就是在他身上不见的 |
[29:15] | Turned up in her jewelry box. | 结果在她的首饰盒里发现了 |
[29:18] | After Dan died? | 在Dan死后? |
[29:19] | I keep her dirty secret,and what does she do? | 我保守她的肮脏秘密 而她做了什么? |
[29:22] | She cuts me out of Anna’s life. | 把我从Anna的生活里赶出来 |
[29:25] | Gets her thinking I torpedoed the first wedding,and I don’t even get invited to this one. | 让她认为是我破坏了她的首次婚礼 而这次婚礼甚至没邀请我 |
[29:29] | Well,the truth will come out now. | 事实总会浮出水面的 |
[29:31] | Oh,she can fly to hell.I don’t care. | 哦 她该下地狱 我才不在乎呢 |
[29:36] | But Anna… | 但Anna… |
[29:43] | I miss my girl. | 我想我女儿 |
[29:50] | – Exes,huh? – Miserable. | – 前夫哈? – 杯具啊 |
[29:52] | He knows what a big night this is for me. | 他知道今晚对我有多重要 |
[29:55] | So,what were those rings about? | 那些戒指是关于什么的? |
[29:58] | The past. | 过去 |
[30:00] | Care to elaborate? | 想详细说说吗? |
[30:03] | It’s nothing I’m proud of,Will. | 那没什么可骄傲的 Will |
[30:06] | You have to face it to move on,Joan. | 你得面对现实 向前看呐 Joan |
[30:09] | You’re wise,aren’t you? | 你很明智 不是吗? |
[30:12] | Learned a few things. | 我听过一些传闻 |
[30:15] | Do you believe that people are better than their worst actions? | 你相信人总是比他们的最恶行为好些吗? |
[30:19] | One hundred percent. | 百分之百相信 |
[30:22] | My daughter… | 我女儿… |
[30:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:28] | Her first fianc? | 她的第一个未婚夫? |
[30:31] | … He sure had me fooled. | 他毫无疑问地耍了我 |
[30:33] | I heard about that.Unforgivable. | 我听说了 不可原谅 |
[30:36] | And I didn’t think he should get away with it. | 我认为他不该逃脱谴责 |
[30:41] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[30:43] | Home. | 回家 |
[30:44] | My daughter is in the bridal suite,a broken woman. | 我女儿在婚礼套房里 一个心碎的女人 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:47] | You’re going to be on the Society pages tomorrow. | 你明天会上社交版新闻的 |
[30:48] | – I’m a complete heel. – 200 people are showing up at the church. | – 我完全是个小人 – 200号人会来参加婚礼 |
[30:51] | I know,but I have to go. | 我知道 但我必须得走 |
[30:53] | You may not do this to me. | 你不能对我这样 |
[30:54] | – To you? – You will be here.10:00 a.m. | – 对你? – 你早上10点钟到这儿 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna be long gone. | 那时我早走远了 |
[30:58] | I’ll pay you. | 我付你钱 |
[31:03] | You can get divorced in a year.Quietly,amicably. | 你可以一年后离婚 悄悄地 友好地 |
[31:06] | Joan,please,just let me go. | Joan 求你了 就让我走吧 |
[31:07] | We’ve paid for the rings,the hotel… | 我们付了戒指 酒店… |
[31:10] | They’re yours. | 它们都归你了 |
[31:12] | I’m getting into the Milton Club this season,because my wedding is going to be the event of the summer. | 我本季进入Milton俱乐部 是因为我的婚礼将是今夏盛事 |
[31:16] | – I cannot marry her. – Of course you can. | – 我不能娶她 – 你当然能 |
[31:18] | I’m already married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[31:27] | Can we get a brandy? | 我们能来杯白来地吗? |
[31:29] | I,uh,never heard that part of the story. | 我 呃 从没听说那个故事 |
[31:33] | Only Anna and I know that. | 只有Anna和我知道 |
[31:35] | He told Anna? | 他跟Anna说了? |
[31:37] | He went right up to the bridal suite to come clean. | 他直接去婚礼套房收拾的东西 |
[31:40] | And me? | 而我? |
[31:42] | I just sat down and cried. | 只是坐在那儿哭 |
[31:44] | I’ve been crying ever since. | 从那以后我就一直会哭 |
[31:48] | So,Melanie’s more than a side girl. | 那 Melanie不只是小三 |
[31:51] | She’s a side wife. | 她是另外一个妻子 |
[31:53] | So why can’t we find her? | 那我们为什么找不着她? |
[31:56] | I checked marriage licenses in every state. | 我查了每个州的结婚证书 |
[31:58] | Nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[31:59] | Was he lying? | 他在撒谎? |
[32:01] | Get monster-in-law off his back? | 为了摆脱难缠的丈母娘? |
[32:04] | Well,either way,this girl was big enough in his life he dropped everything for her. | 不管怎样 这女孩在他生命里极其重要 以至能为她抛弃一切 |
[32:07] | Well,she’s our key.But she’s a ghost. | 她就是破案关键 但她消失了 |
[32:12] | We’ve got to get back for the cake. | 我们该回去尝蛋糕啦 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:14] | Wouldn’t want to ruin Louie’s night. | 希望不会毁了Louie的婚礼 |
[32:22] | Scotty. | |
[32:23] | It’s Phil’s MySpace page from college. | 这个是Phil大学时的MySpace页面 |
[32:29] | “Me,Dan and Mel. | 我 Dan和Mel |
[32:35] | ” She looks just like Anna. | 她看起来跟Anna很像 |
[32:55] | Who’s the girl,Phil? | 这女孩是谁 Phil? |
[33:00] | – Where’d you get this? – Who’s the girl? | – 你从哪弄到的? – 这女孩是谁? |
[33:05] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[33:06] | An old friend Dan just happened to be married to? | 一个Dan正好要娶的老朋友? |
[33:16] | To good guys,like Louie. | 敬你 找了个像Louie这样的好人 |
[33:19] | Husband material. | 是当老公的料 |
[33:22] | Unlike Dan. | 不像Dan |
[33:25] | Did I tell you his name? | 我没跟你说过他名字吧? |
[33:26] | Oh,bad enough he leaves you at the altar,but… | 他在圣坛前抛弃你实在很糟糕 但… |
[33:30] | Let’s not talk about him. | 我们不要谈他了 |
[33:31] | But then he turns the knife. | 但他先伤了你 |
[33:33] | “By the way,I’m already married. | “顺便说声 我已经结婚了” |
[33:37] | ” I’d kill him,too. | 换我也会杀了他 |
[33:39] | – Yeah.He was married. – To Melanie. | – 是的 他结婚了 – 和Melanie |
[33:42] | It was a long time ago.They were kids. | 那是很久前 他们都还是孩子 |
[33:44] | And he thought that would just get swept under the rug? | 然后他觉得他可以粉饰太平? |
[33:47] | I told you,Dan was a screwup. | 我告诉过你 Dan已经一团糟了 |
[33:51] | Anna was a new chapter. | 而Anna是人生新篇章 |
[33:52] | Let’s hear about the old one. | 让我们听听前女朋友怎么说 |
[33:54] | I don’t think I like you anymore. | 我觉得我不喜欢你了 |
[33:56] | You don’t have to like me. | 你不必喜欢我 |
[33:58] | You just have to talk. | 你只要跟我谈谈 |
[34:07] | She was from Baltimore. | 她是从巴尔的摩来的 |
[34:10] | They eloped.Cancun,spring break. | 他们私奔了 从坎昆 春假的时候 |
[34:13] | And he just forgot to undo that mess,all those years later? | 这么多年了 他忘了收拾这烂摊子? |
[34:17] | It wasn’t a mess. | 这并不是个烂摊子 |
[34:19] | They were in love. | 他们相爱了 |
[34:21] | So why not be with her?Why twist you around? | 那干嘛不跟她在一起? 干嘛要跟你搅和? |
[34:26] | ‘Cause something terrible happened. | 因为发生了些可怕的事 |
[34:33] | It was years ago. | 很多年前 |
[34:34] | College. | 大学的时候 |
[34:42] | And you’ve been with her this whole time? | 你一直和她在一起? |
[34:45] | You know I have been with you. | 你知道我一直跟你在一起 |
[34:47] | Haven’t you ever heard of divorce? | 你没听说过离婚吗? |
[34:49] | I couldn’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[34:52] | But you could lie to me. | 但你可以对我撒谎 |
[34:54] | Anna,she’s in a hospital. | Anna 她住院了 |
[34:58] | She has been for eight years. | 住了8年了 |
[35:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:01] | There was an accident.In Mexico.We were on a boat,drinking. | 是次事故 在墨西哥 我们在船上 喝多了 |
[35:08] | And? | 然后? |
[35:10] | She almost drowned. | 她差点淹死了 |
[35:12] | And they saved her,physically,but… she never came back,otherwise. | 他们救了她的命 可她再也没清醒过 |
[35:19] | The first three years,I visited her every day. | 最初3年 我每天去探望她 |
[35:23] | She was there,but she wasn’t. | 她人在那 却没有再醒过来 |
[35:28] | And she’s-she’s still in Baltimore? | 她还在巴尔的摩吗? |
[35:34] | God,I tried to move on. | 神啊 我试着开始新生活 |
[35:37] | Coming to Philly. | 来到费城 |
[35:38] | New place,new chance.And meeting you,I felt good again. | 新地方 新机会 遇到你 我重新有了美好的感觉 |
[35:44] | Glad I could help out. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[35:46] | I wanted to start over with you. | 我想过和你重新开始 |
[35:50] | That’s what I want. | 我也想的 |
[35:52] | But I can’t get over it. | 但我没法抛下过去 |
[35:56] | And tonight,a nurse called.She asked for me. | 今晚 有个护士给我打电话 说她要见我 |
[36:01] | She’s never done that in eight years. | 这8年里 她从来没找过我 |
[36:05] | And that’s why your bag is packed. | 所以你才打包行李 |
[36:07] | I have to go to her. | 我要去找她 |
[36:12] | My parents spent a zillion dollars on this thing. | 我父母花了大把钱来举办我们婚礼 |
[36:17] | Every loved one I have is here. | 我所爱的人都来了 |
[36:21] | And you’re leaving in the 25th hour,for a girl who’s been gone for eight years? | 然后你要在最后一刻 为一个失忆8年的女孩离开? |
[36:27] | You must be crazy. | 你肯定是疯了 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:32] | Just… get your ass out the door! | 你给我滚出去! |
[36:46] | Not a graceful good-bye. | 不是什么优雅的告别 |
[36:49] | I could see doing worse. | 我觉得还能做得更绝些 |
[36:50] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[36:52] | And actually… I understand now. | 而事实上 我现在理解了 |
[36:59] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[37:03] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[37:04] | And he wanted to love Anna,who looked just like her? | 他想爱Anna 那个看起来像她的人? |
[37:07] | He was trying to get it back. | 他想要挽回 |
[37:09] | Right. | 很好 |
[37:10] | I knew the second I saw Anna… he was never going to go through with it. | 我一看到Anna就知道… 他从来就没放下过 |
[37:14] | So he headed to Baltimore? | 所以他动身到巴尔的摩去了? |
[37:16] | With Phil. | 和Phil一起 |
[37:17] | Best man to the end. | 伴郎到底 |
[37:21] | More credit card research,Phil. | 又仔细查了下你的信用卡记录 Phil |
[37:23] | Is that right? | 没什么问题吧? |
[37:24] | Two Amtrak tickets to Baltimore. | 买了两张Amtrak到巴尔的摩的火车票 |
[37:26] | Purchased in the wee hours,night Dan hit the dirt. | 凌晨买的 Dan死的那晚 |
[37:29] | Well,sounds like you were gonna hightail it with the runaway groom. | 像是你和逃婚新郎要紧急撤离 |
[37:32] | Makes you the last to see. | 所以你是最后见到他的人 |
[37:34] | – I told you,I tried to reason with Dan… – You tell us things,Phil,but you don’t. | – 我跟你说 我试着劝Dan… – 你是说过些事 Phil 但你没说清楚 |
[37:40] | Like you say there was an accident in Cancun,but you don’t say that you were there. | 你说在坎昆发生了意外 但你没说你也在那里 |
[37:46] | At the wheel of the boat,as a matter of fact. | 事实上 你就在船上 |
[37:52] | That’s not something you want to relive. | 这是你不想再回想的事 |
[37:54] | Wrecking a girl’s life. | 毁了一个女孩的生活 |
[38:00] | And your best friend’s. | 还有你最好朋友的生活 |
[38:05] | In fact,you’d do a lot to never talk about it again. | 事实上 为了不再谈这事 你做了很多 |
[38:08] | Another half-truth I’m stumbling on,Phil? | 我碰巧发现另一半事实 Phil? |
[38:10] | You told us about Melanie. | 你跟我们提过Melanie |
[38:12] | – Finally. – But not that you called her that night. | – 终于说了 – 但没说你那晚打过电话给她 |
[38:16] | 3:11 a.m… you call the hospital. | 凌晨3:11… 你打电话到医院 |
[38:21] | Four minutes later,Dan is dead. | 4分钟后 Dan死了 |
[38:24] | But you had a key to the hotel room. | 你有进酒店套房的钥匙 |
[38:27] | You were with him. | 你和他在一起 |
[38:29] | Calling his old girl.Why? | 打电话给他的前女友 为什么? |
[38:35] | I been asking myself that same question ever since. | 我一直都在问自己同样的问题 |
[38:45] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这样的 |
[38:47] | I don’t? | 我不想? |
[38:49] | New chapter.Right? | 新篇章 是吧? |
[38:51] | I don’t want to see Melanie after eight years? | 我不想8年后再见Melanie? |
[38:54] | Dan,she’s gone. | Dan 她死了 |
[38:56] | She asked for me. | 她想要见我 |
[38:58] | We both visited all those years. | 我们都去看了她这么多年了 |
[39:00] | She never knew you. | 她从来没认出过你 |
[39:01] | And-And-And… now she does. | 现在 现在她认出来了 |
[39:04] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[39:06] | So,move on,right? | 所以继续新生活 是吗? |
[39:09] | Even though she’s all I ever wanted? | 哪怕她就是我曾想要的全部? |
[39:11] | But you can’t have her. | 但你不能拥有她 |
[39:13] | And whose fault is that? | 那又是谁的错呢? |
[39:17] | You know I’m sorry. | 你知道的 我很抱歉 |
[39:19] | But we can’t bring her back. | 但我们无法让她恢复记忆 |
[39:20] | She is back. | 她想起来了 |
[39:22] | She said my name. | 她说了我的名字 |
[39:23] | – You heard the doc,this is not possible… – A nurse called me! | – 你看过文件 那是不可能的… – 有个护士打电话给我! |
[39:26] | Dan!Face it! | Dan! 现实点! |
[39:28] | There is nothing for you in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩没人等着你 |
[39:33] | I guess I’m going alone,then. | 那我就一个人去吧 |
[39:35] | Okay,you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗? |
[39:36] | Let’s call her. | 我们给她打电话 |
[39:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[39:39] | No,let’s see if she suddenly remembers you,Dan. | 不 让我们看看她是否突然想起你 Dan |
[39:40] | Let’s see if Melanie miraculously returned from her eight-year wasteland. | 让我们看看Melanie是否奇迹般 从她的8年空白期回过神来了 |
[39:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:55] | Yeah,it’s-it’s Dan Palmer. | 我是Dan Palmer |
[39:57] | We-We talked earlier. | 我们早前时候谈过 |
[40:00] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[40:11] | Yeah.Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[40:20] | You… you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:25] | We’re not going to Baltimore. | 我们不回巴尔的摩了 |
[40:29] | Look,I’ll… I’ll order us some coffee. | 好吧 我去给点两杯咖啡 |
[40:32] | We’ll-We’ll talk. | 等会 等会再谈谈 |
[40:34] | We’ll… get things back on track. | 我们会让一切回到正轨的 |
[40:49] | Dan,what are you doing? | Dan 你在干什么? |
[40:55] | She died. | 她死了 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么? |
[40:58] | They say it happens sometimes,right before death. | 他们说有时临死前会回光返照 |
[41:03] | Clarity. | 恢复意识 |
[41:04] | Dan… | |
[41:07] | Clarity. | 恢复意识 |
[41:10] | Wait. Dan. Dan! | 等等 Dan Dan! |
[41:12] | No! | 不! |
[41:31] | (“Out Last Night” by Kenny Chesney playing) | |
[41:58] | *We went out last night* | |
[42:01] | *Like we swore we wouldn’t do* | |
[42:04] | *Drank too much beer last night* | |
[42:07] | *A lot more than we wanted to* | |
[42:11] | *There were girls from Argentina and Arkansas* | |
[42:15] | *Maine,Alabama and Panama* | |
[42:18] | *All mixed together and having a ball* | |
[42:23] | *Yeah,we went out last night* | |
[42:28] | *One thing started leading to another* | |
[42:30] | *Out last night* | |
[42:34] | *Hitting on everybody and their mother* | |
[42:37] | *There were two karaoke girls drunk on a dareld* | |
[42:41] | *Singing “I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher* | |
[42:44] | *Yeah,life was good everywhere* | |
[42:46] | *We went out last night* | |
[42:50] | *Well,the fact that I’m still breathing* | |
[42:53] | *Means that I must have survived* | |
[42:56] | *And that I lived to go out* | |
[43:00] | *With my friends again tonight* | |
[43:05] | *Oh,we went out last night* | |
[43:10] | *One thing started leading to another* | |
[43:13] | *Out last night* | |
[43:17] | *Everybody started loving on each other* | |
[43:19] | *They were dancing on the tables and howling at the moon* | |
[43:23] | *Pairing off together and pretty soon* | |
[43:27] | *There was not a soul in sight* | |
[43:29] | *When we went out last night.* |