时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | the*** | 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:04] | July* | 1982年7月20日 |
[00:05] | Lines got to be strong,you see? | 线条要显得有力 知道吗? |
[00:08] | No time to think. Just let it happen. | 不要多想 随意去画 |
[00:12] | Paint’s like your blood,telling the whole world | 画出你的激情 告诉全世界 |
[00:14] | you’ve been up here. | 你曾经到过这儿 |
[00:21] | You all right,little man? | 你还好吧 小子? |
[00:24] | Leon! | |
[00:26] | Come on,man. | 过来 |
[00:27] | I can’t move,Carlos. | 我动不了 Carlos |
[00:29] | Just got to stop looking down. Look up. | 别向下看 向前看 |
[00:32] | Look,you can do it. Come on. | 看 你可以的 过来 |
[00:34] | I got you. | 我拉着你呢 |
[00:37] | ***** | 来吧 |
[00:40] | When it’s darkest,men see stars. | 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 |
[00:44] | Ain’t no stars,Leon. | 这可没什么星星 Leon |
[00:45] | Not in my universe anyway. | 至少我的宇宙里没有 |
[00:48] | No stars? What do you mean? | 没有星星? 什么意思? |
[00:50] | Ma kicked me out. I tell you that? | 我妈把我踢出门了 我没告诉你吗? |
[00:54] | Like I don’t even exist. | 好像我不是她生的 |
[01:04] | Ain’t nobody bombing like Blaze. | 没人像我Blaze这么失败 |
[01:08] | Take a picture. | 照张相 |
[01:20] | By the time I’m done, | 当我出名的时候 |
[01:22] | the whole city’s gonna know my name. | 全城都会知道我的名字 |
[01:58] | OCT.’82*** | 1982年10月 |
[02:08] | What,are you taking a trip? | 怎么 你要去旅游? |
[02:11] | No. A friend bought a condo in Boca. | 不是 朋友在Boca买了栋公寓 |
[02:13] | Thinking of investing myself. | 我也想投资 |
[02:16] | Looks quiet. It’s probably a good place to write. | 看起来很安静 是个写作的好地方 |
[02:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[02:22] | Didn’t Hemingway live in Florida? | 海明威不也住在佛罗里达吗? |
[02:26] | I need to talk to someone about my son’s murder. | 提供我儿子被杀的线索要找谁 |
[02:28] | Well,I’m Detective Lilly Rush. | 我是Lilly Rush警探 |
[02:30] | My partner,Scotty Valens. | 这是我的搭档 Scotty Valens |
[02:32] | What was your son’s name? | 你儿子叫什么? |
[02:34] | Carlos Espinosa. | |
[02:35] | Killed October 11,1982. | 1982年10月11日被杀 |
[02:38] | Someone sprayed paint in his mouth till he suffocated. | 有人向他嘴里喷涂料使他窒息 |
[02:42] | I,uh,put his things in storage. | 我–呃–把他的东西放到了仓库里 |
[02:46] | Last week,motel where I work in cut my hours. | 上周 我工作的旅馆减了我的工作时间 |
[02:49] | Can’t afford the storage anymore? | 租不起仓库了? |
[02:53] | Like most,can’t afford much of anything. | 基本上什么也负担不起了 |
[02:57] | When I was cleaning it out,I found this in his backpack. | 我清理时 在他的背包里找到这个 |
[03:04] | philly*** | 费城 1982年 我在缉毒组时见过这个 |
[03:05] | Yeah,seen these back in Narc. | 费城 1982年 我在缉毒组时见过这个 |
[03:06] | It’s a graffiti writer’s black book. | 这是涂鸦客的黑皮书啊 |
[03:08] | It’s why I need to talk to you. | 所以我得找你们 |
[03:10] | I told the police back then my son was nothing but a huffer. | 我那时告诉警察我的儿子就是个小混混 |
[03:14] | He was sniffing paint? | 他是个涂鸦客? |
[03:15] | Well,I’d catch him huddled up with a paper bag and paint cans, | 我抓到他偷我包里的钱 |
[03:18] | stealing money out of my purse… | 买了一大纸袋的涂料… |
[03:20] | He never talked about graffiti? | 他从没说过涂鸦? |
[03:21] | We hardly saw each other. | 我们几乎不见面 |
[03:23] | I had to work three jobs just to keep a roof over our heads. | 我得打三份工才能让我们有房子住 |
[03:26] | You thought he was an addict. | 你以为他是瞎胡闹 |
[03:28] | So I kicked him out. | 所以我把他赶出家门了 |
[03:30] | But he was an artist,wasn’t he? | 但他是个艺术家 不是吗? |
[03:34] | You ever see Carlos after he left the house? | Carlos离开家之后你见过他吗? |
[03:37] | He’d sneak in after I left for work,raid the fridge. | 我上班后他偷着回来吃冰箱里的东西 |
[03:40] | Left his backpack once. | 那一次落下了他的背包 |
[03:43] | Next day,they told me he was dead. | 第二天 有人告诉我他死了 |
[03:46] | Look at this one. | 看这个 |
[03:48] | It was October 11,1982. | 是1982年10月11日画的 |
[03:51] | That’s the day Carlos died,right? | 这是Carlos被杀那天 对吗? |
[03:56] | It looks like part of a bigger piece,but there’s no other pictures. | 看起来是某张图的一部分 但没有其他照片了 |
[04:00] | You know where this photo was taken? | 你知道这张是在哪照的吗? |
[04:01] | I wish. Like to see it myself. | 我真希望我知道 我想亲眼看看 |
[04:04] | You know who Carlos was hanging out with– | 你知道Carlos经常和谁在一起吗– |
[04:06] | other taggers,uh,friends? | 其他的涂鸦客 朋友? |
[04:08] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[04:11] | Mistake I made,kicking him out of the house. | 我真不该把他踢出家门 |
[04:13] | Lil. | |
[04:18] | Something here. | 这里有什么东西 |
[04:20] | Carlos bombed over someone else’s work. | Carlos好像盖住了别人的作品 |
[04:22] | “NRKE. | |
[04:26] | ” Anarchy? | 无政府主义? |
[04:28] | Some kind of insult? | 这是一种侮辱吗? |
[04:30] | That’s a declaration of war. | 这可像份战争宣言 |
[04:32] | Hard-core punks in that world? | 那些小混混? |
[04:34] | No way they’re letting him get away with it. | 不会让他全身而退的 |
[04:36] | Well,maybe NRKE got even,dropped a bomb on Carlos. | 也许NRKE以牙还牙 也覆盖了Carlos的 |
[05:09] | cold case s07e13 | |
[05:20] | Carlos Espinosa. 16 years old. | Carlos Espinosa 16岁 |
[05:22] | Body was found in an alley in Kensington on October 11,1982. | 1982年10月11日 尸体在Kensington的一条小巷被发现 |
[05:27] | Autopsy report indicates a skull fracture. | 尸检发现头骨破裂 |
[05:30] | M. E. found chips of paint in the gash on Carlos’s head. | 验尸官在他头部伤口发现了涂料碎片 |
[05:33] | Cause of death was asphyxiation. | 死因是窒息 |
[05:35] | Someone bashed his head against the wall | 在他被强迫灌涂料之前 |
[05:37] | before that paint was forced down his throat. | 有人把他的头撞在墙上 |
[05:39] | Assigned figured another huffer jumped Carlos, | 当时推测是某个吸毒者打倒了Carlos |
[05:41] | used his own can of paint against him. | 用他自己的涂料喷他 |
[05:44] | Murder weapon found under some debris– | 凶器在垃圾堆里被发现– |
[05:46] | couldn’t lift a print. | 没有指纹 |
[05:47] | Well,see if you can trace the can,locate the retailer. | 看能不能根据涂料罐找到零售商 |
[05:50] | Victim had three healed broken ribs at the time of his death. | 死者肋骨有三处旧伤 |
[05:54] | Well,mom kicked him out,and Carlos was living on the streets. | 他妈妈把他逐出家门 Carlos得在外面过活 |
[05:57] | Lot of ways for a kid to get hurt out there. | 那种环境随时可能让孩子受伤 |
[05:59] | Any idea where he racked his supplies? | 知道他在哪买的涂料吗? |
[06:01] | Well,mom said she found receipts in his jean pockets– | 他妈说在他的牛仔裤里找到了收银条 |
[06:04] | uh,small stuff like gum. | 都是些小东西 像口香糖什么的 |
[06:06] | That’s an old trick. Pay for something cheap so no one’s suspicious, | 这是老花招了 买些小东西不让人怀疑 |
[06:09] | then shoplift the paint. | 然后偷一些涂料 |
[06:10] | Well,the receipts were from a… | 收银条是… |
[06:12] | Harold’s Hardware. | Harold’s五金店的 |
[06:14] | I’ll show them a photo,see if maybe someone remembers Carlos. | 我给他们看看照片 看有没有人记得Carlos |
[06:17] | Had a steady hand. Clean lines. | 小偷的双手能画出这么干净的线条 |
[06:20] | Looked into NRKE. | 查过NRKE了 |
[06:22] | The crew was notorious in the ’80s for violent street justice. | 这帮人因在街头使用暴力 80年代臭名昭著 |
[06:25] | So,Carlos was killed in their hood? | Carlos是在他们的地盘被杀的? |
[06:26] | – Yeah,two blocks from their clubhouse. – Well,we’re going to need names. | – 离他们的老巢只有2个街区 – 我们得要份名单 |
[06:29] | I’m meeting with the head of the Graffiti Removal Commission, | 我去和涂鸦清除协会的会长谈谈 |
[06:33] | uh,Don Bardwill. Been on the scene three decades. | Don Bardwill 他在这领域30年了 |
[06:35] | Says he knew NRKE up close and personal. | 他说他对NRKE很熟 有私交 |
[06:43] | Curtis,hey. Uh,I was wondering… | Curtis 我在想… |
[06:46] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[06:48] | … how you and your ex agreed on custody. | …你和你前妻怎么处理监护权的? |
[06:51] | That’s what you were wondering? | 什么意思? |
[06:53] | Well,I wouldn’t say that me and the soul crusher agreed on anything. | 我不能说我和她在任何事上都达成了一致 |
[06:56] | So,you petioned for visitation? | 你取得探望权了? |
[06:59] | Wait. What’s going on,Kat? | 等下 怎么了 Kat? |
[07:02] | Jarrod sent me a letter. | Jarrod给我写了封信 |
[07:04] | He got married,moved back to Philly. | 他结婚了 搬回了费城 |
[07:06] | He wants Veronica to stay with him two weekends a month. | 他想让Veronica每月有2个周末和他一起 |
[07:09] | What are my options? | 我该怎么办? |
[07:10] | Well,you could play hardball,force him to file a custody complaint. | 你可以强硬一点 逼他提出监护申诉 |
[07:14] | Would Veronica have to testify? | 那Veronica要出庭作证吗? |
[07:15] | Strong possibility. | 很有可能 |
[07:18] | – What else? – I don’t know. Sit down with the guy. | – 有别的办法吗? – 和他坐下来谈谈 |
[07:20] | There’s probably a way to work it out. | 也许有办法解决 |
[07:21] | How do you work it out with an ex-banger who wants custody of your kid? | 对一个想监护你孩子的前帮派分子 有什么可谈的? |
[07:25] | I could come. Uh,not as a lawyer. | 我可以一起去 不是以律师的身份 |
[07:28] | You know,just as your boyfriend. | 只是你的男朋友 |
[07:30] | – Yeah,okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[07:32] | But… | 不过… |
[07:34] | never said you were my boyfriend. | 别说你是我的男朋友 |
[07:38] | I’ll see you… later. | 那我们–待会儿见 |
[07:42] | Lil. | |
[07:43] | Oh,hey,lover boy. | 嘿 恋爱中的男孩 |
[07:44] | – We need to talk. – So talk. | – 我们得谈谈 – 说吧 |
[07:47] | In private. | 私下里 |
[07:49] | Got something to show you. | 有些东西想给你看 |
[07:51] | So… uh… | 嗯… |
[07:54] | here,give me a hand,will you? We-we’re looking for a,um… | 能帮我个忙吗? 我们在解决一个… |
[07:57] | private criminal complaint. | 私人的违法投诉 |
[08:01] | – Filed by Moe Kitchener. – That’s it. Against one Lillian Rush. | – 是Moe Kitchener提出的 – 对 起诉一个叫Lillian Rush的 |
[08:07] | Let’s see. | 看这里 |
[08:09] | You put a boot on his car. | 你踢了他的车 |
[08:10] | Harassed his loan officer. | 骚扰他的贷款负责人 |
[08:12] | Gave him a night in the drunk tank with… | 把他在醉汉拘留所关押一夜… |
[08:14] | – Tico? – Yeah. | – 和Tico关在一起? – 对 |
[08:15] | – He forget anything? – It’s not the first complaint he’s ever filed. | – 他忘了什么吗? – 这不是他第一次起诉了 |
[08:18] | Yeah,but this one’s from the DA’s Office,Lil,not IAB. | 但这次他直接投诉到地检办公室 Lil 不是内务部 |
[08:22] | These guys can prosecute you for a crime. | 那些人可以对你提出犯罪指控 |
[08:24] | Thanks. Got it. | 谢谢 知道了 |
[08:29] | I don’t know what’s going on with you,but… | 我不知道你是怎么了 不过… |
[08:30] | this could cost you your career. | 这会断送你的前程 |
[08:32] | You done talking yet? | 你说完了吗? |
[08:36] | Hey,you’re on your own. | 你会孤立无援的 |
[08:38] | Always have been. | 不总是这样吗 |
[08:42] | – Called me the Graffiti Gestapo back in the day. – Colorful name. | – 那些年他们都叫我涂鸦盖世太保 – 名字挺拉风的 |
[08:46] | Cruised around in my Mercury Monarch with a gallon of paint,removers. | 把我的水星车喷得一塌糊涂 |
[08:51] | People say these kids are vandals,crooks. | 人们说这些孩子是破坏狂 无赖 |
[08:54] | Wonder why. | 真不知他们怎么想的 |
[08:56] | Just neglected kids trying to show the world they exist. | 只是一些被忽视的孩子 想向世界证明他们的存在 |
[08:59] | Painting murals gives them an outlet. | 在墙上涂鸦是他们发泄的突破口 |
[09:01] | Beautifies the city in the process. | 也让这城市添了一些美丽 |
[09:03] | Yeah,you got that list we asked for? | 是的 你有那个我们要的名单吗? |
[09:04] | NRKE,right? It’s here somewhere. | NRKE 对吧? 好像是在这儿 |
[09:11] | Turbo 102. This look like the same tag? | Turbo102 好像和这个是一样的? |
[09:15] | Judging by the way the T’s slanted,I’d say it’s him all right. | 看T倾斜的方向 应该是他没错 |
[09:17] | – Who is he? – Good question. | – 他是谁? – 问得好 |
[09:19] | Guasy’es been bombing the city almost three decades. | 他已经在这城市涂鸦差不多30年了 |
[09:22] | Are you saying he still hits places today? | 你是说他直到今日还在四处涂鸦? |
[09:24] | Most bombers leave churches and cemeteries alone. | 大多涂鸦客都会避开教堂和墓地 |
[09:26] | Turbo’s got no respect for anything or anyone. | Turbo却不放过任何人 任何地方 |
[09:30] | Do you know where this photo was taken? | 你知道这张照片是在哪里吗? |
[09:32] | Too small to make out any landmarks. Where’d you get it? | 太小了认不出来 从哪儿得来的? |
[09:35] | Kid we’re looking into,Carlos Espinosa. | 我们正在调查的孩子 Carlos Espinosa |
[09:39] | This was his black book. Went by Blaze. | 这是他的黑皮书 自称是Blaze |
[09:42] | Oh,I know that tag. | 我知道那个代号 |
[09:43] | You didn’t mention Blaze on the phone. | 你们在电话里没提到Blaze |
[09:47] | Is that why you asked about NRKE? | 这就是你们问NRKE的原因? |
[09:48] | Why,is there a connect? | 怎么 有什么关联? |
[09:50] | Blaze was new on the scene. | Blaze在道上是新人 |
[09:54] | NRKE taught him a serious lesson. | NRKE狠狠给过他一次教训 |
[10:09] | What the hell you doing,hermano? | 你他妈的在干嘛 老弟? |
[10:13] | Just trying to get my name on the map. | 只想在图上喷上我的名字 |
[10:15] | You got to dis to get noticed. | 这样才能引起注意 |
[10:17] | Nobody bombs here without going through me. | 没人敢不经我同意就在这儿涂鸦 |
[10:20] | This is NRKE’s wall. | 这是NRKE的墙 |
[10:22] | Fool,I am NRKE. | 蠢货 我就是NRKE |
[10:25] | This is pretty. | 漂亮 |
[10:27] | It’s better than what was up there. Yeah. | 这比那边的要好 没错 |
[10:29] | Who is this kid? | 这孩子是谁? |
[10:31] | You think you got style? | 你以为你自成风格了? |
[10:33] | This is my block. I’m the king. | 这是我的街区 我是国王 |
[10:35] | You’d better get somebody else to do your writing,man. | 你最好让别人来喷你的画 哥们 |
[10:37] | You’re cocky for somebody who’s about to get his ass beat. | 我们都要揍你屁股 你还狂个屁! |
[10:51] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[10:55] | I catch you capping my spot again,I’m gonna feed you this can. | 再让我抓住在我的地盘乱画 我就把这罐涂料灌你喉咙里 |
[11:04] | Hey,get out of here,narc,or you’re next. | 嘿 滚开 缉毒的 否则就揍你了 |
[11:12] | It’s what happens when you leave a bunch of kids on their own. | 你把一群孩子单独放在那儿 就会发生这种事 |
[11:15] | You call the cops? | 你叫了警察? |
[11:16] | Drove straight to a pay phone. | 直接开车去找公用电话 |
[11:18] | By the time they got there everyone was gone– | 他们到那时 人都走光了 |
[11:20] | including Blaze. | Blaze也是 |
[11:22] | Explains the broken ribs. | 这就解释了那些断掉的肋骨 |
[11:23] | What about the thug? Head of NRKE? | 说说那个流氓? NRKE的头儿? |
[11:26] | Called himself Tut. | 代号是Tut |
[11:29] | One thing I know: | 我知道一件事: |
[11:31] | Nobody disrespected the King. | 没人敢不尊敬国王 |
[11:54] | Philly’s finest looking for a new paint job? | 费城警察想找份涂鸦的活干? |
[11:56] | Shop’s a step up from tagging with NRKE. | 你的店离NRKE的涂鸦区只一步之遥 |
[12:01] | NRKE. Haven’t heard that name in a while. | NRKE 有一段时间没听过那个名字了 |
[12:04] | Understand you were the King. | 我们了解到你就是国王 |
[12:06] | Took it pretty serious. | 而且很当真 |
[12:07] | Thought I was bombing the system,leaving my mark. | 我只是涂涂鸦 留下我的记号 |
[12:10] | Just a bunch of hoodlums running on the streets. | 只是一群在街头混的小阿飞 |
[12:13] | Investigating the murder of Carlos Espinosa. | 我们在查Carlos Espinosa的谋杀案 |
[12:16] | Went by the tag of BLAZE back in ’82. | 82年时用的是BLAZE这个绰号 |
[12:21] | Not a bad throw up. | 还凑合吧 |
[12:22] | Prolly would’ve messed him up real good if I would’ve caught him. | 如果抓住他 多半会狠狠揍他一顿 |
[12:24] | Got a witness says you were doing exactly that. | 有个证人说你就是那么做的 |
[12:27] | “Gonna feed you this can. ” Sound familiar? | “把这罐涂料灌你喉咙里” 耳熟吧? |
[12:30] | Look,uh,back in the day,thought the only thing you had in this world | 听着 那时我认为这世上自己仅有的… |
[12:34] | was your name,your reputation. | 就是名字 名誉 |
[12:37] | Well,toy like Carlos disses you, | Carlos对你无礼 |
[12:38] | you gotta show him you mean business,right? | 你得给他点颜色看看 对吧? |
[12:40] | Mm-hmm. But the boy came around a few weeks later, | 嗯嗯 但那家伙几个星期后过来 |
[12:43] | tail between his legs,and the King granted him a pardon. | 夹着尾巴 国王就原谅了他 |
[12:49] | Believe this? | 你信不信? |
[12:50] | Fool’s stupider than I thought. | 蠢货比我想的还蠢 |
[12:53] | I want to g-go. | 我想走 |
[12:54] | Come on,Leon. You got my back,right? | 快点 Leon 你得挺我 对吧? |
[12:58] | ***** | 没错 |
[13:04] | Bring us a punching bag,hombre? | 给我们带了个受气包 小子? |
[13:06] | It’s cool,Leon. I got this. | 没事的 Leon 我来 |
[13:09] | Drank too much,disrespected you and your whole crew. | 上次喝多了 对你和你的兄弟们无礼了 |
[13:15] | Hell, everybody knows the King’s tearing it up all over. | 该死 每个人都知道国王不会斤斤计较 |
[13:19] | I got a peace offering. | 我来和好的 |
[13:28] | Next time,bring better beer. | 下次 带更好点的啤酒 |
[13:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:34] | I saw your tag up on the Alleghany water tower. | 我看你在Alleghany水塔上的留名了 |
[13:37] | Going higher next time. | 下次画得再高点 |
[13:39] | You got a lot of sack,climbing up there. | 你是不是带多了东西 才爬到那里 |
[13:41] | Fall off a roof,go to heaven. | 要从屋顶摔下来 就只好去天堂了 |
[13:44] | Highest spot of all. | 登上最高点 |
[13:46] | Say,man,toy like you needs a crew. | 看 老兄 像你这样的需要一伙兄弟 |
[13:50] | A place to crash. | 一个可以放肆发泄的地方 |
[13:51] | Throw slo-mo here some scraps. | 教训一下动作慢的家伙 |
[13:53] | You all planning any pieces? Burners? | 你们都在计划什么作品? Burners? |
[13:55] | Come on,man,this is NRKE. | 我说 老兄 这可是NRKE啊 |
[13:57] | All-out destruction,man. | 不遗余力地破坏 老兄 |
[13:59] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[14:01] | You want pretty pieces, | 想要漂亮的作品 |
[14:03] | you going to yourself a graffiti coloring book. | 就要给自己搞本涂鸦彩样书 |
[14:07] | All right. Let me think about it. | 好吧 让我想想 |
[14:09] | What’s there to think about? | 有什么好想的? |
[14:11] | NRKE reigns supreme,nobody comes close. | NRKE高高在上 没人能威胁到 |
[14:14] | Can we g-go now? | 我们能走了吗? |
[14:16] | Yeah,man. Just-just give me a minute. | 好的 只-只是再给我一分钟 |
[14:24] | Be careful,man. That chick’s dangerous. | 小心点 老兄 这妞很危险 |
[14:32] | Hey. I’m Carlos. | 嘿 我叫Carlos |
[14:37] | Not anymore. | 不再是啦 |
[14:42] | Now… | 现在… |
[14:46] | you’re mine. | 你是 我的 |
[14:48] | “Talon”? | |
[14:55] | Thought he was gonna join the crew,make me look good. | 还以为他会加入我们 让我倍儿有面子 |
[14:59] | And he turned you down? | 但他拒绝你了? |
[15:01] | Can you believe it? Thought I was giving him the keys to the castle. | 你信不信? 我以为我给了他打开城堡的钥匙 |
[15:04] | Now,who was the kid with Carlos? | 和Carlos在一起的孩子是谁? |
[15:07] | – Never knew his name. – What about the girl? | – 从不知道他的名字 – 那个姑娘呢? |
[15:10] | Uh… Gina something. | 呃…Gina什么的 |
[15:12] | Always writing with that nasty orange. | 总是用恶心的橙色画画 |
[15:14] | – She part of your crew? – She wanted to be. | – 她是你们一伙的? – 她想来着 |
[15:16] | Told her she had a sloppy hand with no style. | 我跟她说她画得太随意 没有个人风格 |
[15:19] | You know how she got her tag,Talon? | 你知道她的绰号怎么来的 Talon? |
[15:23] | Heard she,uh,clawed out esome guy’s eyes. | 听说她 呃 挖出了某人的眼睛 |
[15:25] | Tried to warn Carlos,but once she got it in you, | 我试过警告Carlos 但一旦她盯上你 |
[15:28] | she ain’t never letting go. | 就不可能放手 |
[15:35] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[15:37] | Carlos’s last piece. | Carlos最后的作品 |
[15:39] | ID put it under a complex magnifier. | 鉴证科用合成放大镜检查了它 |
[15:42] | – Get anything? – The wall has oval-shaped bricks. | – 有发现? – 这堵墙用的是椭圆形砖块 |
[15:45] | There’s one place in town with those bricks: the sewer system. | 本市只有一个地方用这种砖:下水道系统 |
[15:49] | Tagger’s MO is to get his name up where everyone can see it. Why go underground? | 涂鸦者一贯将名字写在众目睽睽之下 为什么要去地下? |
[15:53] | The last piece he ever drew. | 他画的最后一幅 |
[15:54] | Chance it could shed some light. | 可能为破案提供一些线索 |
[15:56] | Lot of sewers,boss. | 老大 有很多下水道 |
[15:57] | Distribute a flyer with Carlos’s photo and a Polaroid of his last piece. | 把Carlos的照片和他最后作品的宝丽来快照 散发下去 |
[16:01] | PWD workers,homeless shelters. | 社工人员 无家可归的流浪汉 |
[16:03] | Maybe we get lucky. | 或许我们能走运 |
[16:04] | I tracked down the owner of Harold’s. | 我查过Harold’s的老板 |
[16:07] | Said Carlos was seeing one of his employees. | 说是Carlos在和他的一名员工约会 |
[16:10] | Gina Lopresi. | |
[16:11] | Yeah,fired her once he realized she was stealing all the spray paint. | 对 他们发现她偷了所有的喷画涂料 就解雇了她 |
[16:14] | You show her photo to “King Tut”? | 你把她的照片给”国王Tut”看过? |
[16:16] | ID’d her as Talon. Will’s tracking her down now. | 认出她就是Talon, Will现在找她 |
[16:18] | Talon,huh? | Talon哈? |
[16:20] | Well,it’s time we stick our claws in her. | 是时候讯问她了 |
[16:30] | So,you,um… | 那 你们 嗯… |
[16:33] | moved from Detroit? | 从底特律搬来? |
[16:34] | Last month. Yeah,finally got settled. Unpacked the last box. | 上个月 对 总算安定下来了 打开了最后一个箱子 |
[16:38] | And got the girls enrolled in school. | 还为姑娘们在学校注册了 |
[16:39] | I have two daughters,Connie and Cassie. | 我有两个女儿 Connie和Cassie |
[16:41] | We got a place with a bedroom for Veronica,too. | 我们也为Veronica准备了卧室 |
[16:43] | – Painted it her favorite color. – Purple. | – 刷成她最喜欢的颜色 – 紫色 |
[16:46] | – Lavender,baby. – Right,lavender. | – 淡紫色 – 对 淡紫 |
[16:49] | ‘Cause apparently there’s a difference. | 很明显那是不一样的 |
[16:56] | Sorry. I gotta go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[17:10] | – Dame. – Ah,gracias. | – 给我 – 啊 非常感谢 |
[17:14] | Your mother,she gets more beautiful every day. | 你妈妈 每天都变得越来越漂亮 |
[17:18] | He does that to get out of doing the dishes. | 他那么说就可以不用洗碗了 |
[17:21] | Think I don’t know your tricks,viejo? | 以为我不知道你的诡计 老头? |
[17:27] | How’s your knee,Ma? | 你的膝盖怎么样了 妈? |
[17:29] | Mm,Doctor said it’s fine. | 医生说没事 |
[17:31] | So,you going to grace us with your presence on Sunday? | 那你星期天会来吧? |
[17:36] | I’m makingarroz con gandules. | 我会做南瓜米饭 |
[17:39] | – Valens. – Hey. Pierson. | – 嘿 Pierson |
[17:41] | Got another purse snatching outside the Dayley’s Market. | 收到另一起Dayley超市外的钱包抢劫案 |
[17:44] | Same MO. Older Hispanic lady. | 同样的手法 专门针对老年西裔妇女 |
[17:46] | Taking her statement now. | 现在录她的口供 |
[17:48] | Uh… hold her till I get there. | 呃…在我过去前别放了她 |
[17:51] | – *** – Yeah. | – 知道了 – 好 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry,Ma,I gotta… take this. It’s work. | 对不起 老妈 我得…接 是工作 |
[18:00] | It’s always work with you,Scotty. | 总是工作 Scotty |
[18:02] | When you gonna slow down? | 什么时候消停消停? |
[18:05] | Sunday. Arroz con gandules. | 星期天 南瓜米饭 |
[18:17] | Gina Lopresi? | |
[18:19] | Sorry,we’re closed. | 对不起 打烊了 |
[18:21] | **** | 费城警官 |
[18:25] | What can I do for you? | 能为你们做什么? |
[18:28] | Nice stuff for a girl from the streets. | 对街头流浪女来说 都是好东西啊 |
[18:30] | Graffiti vandal turned boutique owner. | 涂鸦破坏者变身为精品店业主 |
[18:33] | Graffiti taught me skills. | 涂鸦教给我技巧 |
[18:36] | How to market my name,resilience,respect. What’s this about? | 如何推销我的名字 适应力 声望 怎么了? |
[18:40] | Know where this was taken? | 知道这是在哪儿照的吗? |
[18:45] | Never seen it before. | 从没见过 |
[18:47] | – Ever go to the sewer to tag? – Why would I do that? | – 没去下水道涂过鸦? – 我为什么要那么做? |
[18:50] | To hang with your boyfriend,Carlos Espinosa. | 为了和你男友在一起 Carlos Espinosa |
[18:54] | Carlos wasn’t my boyfriend. | Carlos不是我男友 |
[18:57] | You stealing all that paint from Harold’s Hardware just for yourself? | 你偷了Harold’s店里所有涂料 就为自己一个人用? |
[19:00] | I did a lot of crazy things when I was a teenager. | 我十几岁时做过很多疯狂的事 |
[19:03] | Racking paint for a boy I liked was just one of ’em. | 为我喜欢的男孩偷涂料只是其中一件 |
[19:05] | Crazy is a good way to put it. | 疯狂是个好借口 |
[19:07] | Arrested three times for vandalism. | 3次因破坏公物罪被捕 |
[19:09] | One for agg. assault. | 1次因暴力袭击被捕 |
[19:10] | The assault was self-defense. | 那次袭击是出于自卫 |
[19:12] | Not the way the judge saw it. | 法官可不是那么看的 |
[19:13] | My stepfather used to beat me. | 我继父常常打我 |
[19:15] | One day he got the idea to toss me out a third-floor window. | 一天他想把我从3楼窗户扔出去 |
[19:18] | Clawed his eyes out to stop him. | 我就挖出他的眼睛来制止他 |
[19:22] | Fluorescent orange is still your signature color. | 荧光橙仍是你的标志色 |
[19:25] | I like orange. Is that a crime? | 我喜欢橙色 有罪吗? |
[19:29] | No. | 没有 |
[19:30] | But this is… | 但这是… |
[19:36] | Heard he was killed. | 我听说他被杀了 |
[19:39] | I didn’t know it was like this. | 不知道是这样的方式 |
[19:44] | Carlos thought no one could touch him. | Carlos以为没人能伤害到他 |
[19:47] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[19:50] | Come here,I want to show something. | 过来 我有东西给你看 |
[19:55] | Blaze and Talon. | Blaze和Talon |
[19:58] | It looks alive. | 看起来栩栩如生 |
[20:01] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没看到过这样的东西 |
[20:03] | Your name should be up high. | 你的名字应该高高在上 |
[20:09] | I see you. | 我在呢 |
[20:11] | Toe to toe Yeah,who told you to look? | 谁让你看了? |
[20:13] | Why don’t you just write your last name up there,too,Leon? | 你干嘛不把自己的姓也写上去呢 Leon? |
[20:16] | Use the name I gave you. Turbo. | 用我给你的那个 Turbo |
[20:20] | The fastest tagger in town. | 城里最拉风的涂鸦者名字 |
[20:27] | So,what’s with you and speed bump? | 你和那个拖油瓶怎么一回事? |
[20:29] | Don’t say things like that,all right? | 别那样说话 好吗? |
[20:32] | He might start believing it. | 他可能会听进去的 |
[20:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:36] | He’s got a raw deal,that’s all. | 他遭遇很惨 仅此而已 |
[20:39] | Pretty decent of you,letting him tag along. | 也就像你这样的好人 让他做跟班 |
[20:42] | Everybody needs someone,right? | 我们彼此需要 对吧? |
[20:44] | – Get down! Get down! – What’s wrong? | – 趴下! 趴下! – 怎么了? |
[20:46] | ***** Got some cop after me. | 不清楚 有警察跟来了 |
[20:47] | He always knows where I’m at. I don’t know how. | 他总是知道我在哪 搞不懂 |
[20:53] | He chased me down an alley with a flashlight, | 有次他带着手电筒追踪我进了小巷 |
[20:55] | said he was gonna bash my head in. | 说要把我的脑袋敲烂 |
[20:56] | – What for? – I don’t know. Guy’s obsessed. | – 为什么? – 不知道 那家伙着魔了 |
[20:58] | He’s always buffing out my tags. | 他总是把我的涂鸦擦了 |
[21:01] | I catch you,you’re dead,Blaze! | 我逮到你了 你完了 Blaze! |
[21:02] | That-that’s him! Run! | 就是他! 快跑! |
[21:09] | Carlos was different. | Carlos和别人不一样 |
[21:12] | Always taking care of other people. | 总是照顾他人 |
[21:14] | This the guy who was chasing Carlos? | 是这个人在追踪Carlos? |
[21:17] | – Could be. – Carlos’s friend,Leon– | – 可能是他 – Carlos的朋友 Leon |
[21:21] | you’re saying he was Turbo? | 你说他叫Turbo? |
[21:23] | That’s what Carlos called him. | Carlos是这么称呼他的 |
[21:24] | Said he found him in an alley,eating out of the trash. | 说是小巷里发现他的 当时他正在垃圾堆里找吃的 |
[21:27] | Where can we find him? | 在哪里能找到他? |
[21:28] | Six feet under. He fell off a roof a week before Carlos died. | 早入土安葬了 Carlos死前1周他失足摔下了屋顶 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[21:41] | So,if Turbo’s dead,who’s using the tag TURBO 102? | 如果Turbo死了 谁在用TURBO 102这名字? |
[21:47] | I bet Don Bardwill knows. | 我打赌Don Bardwill知道 |
[21:57] | Hi. Detective Valens. | 嗨 Valens警探 |
[21:59] | Uh,thanks for waiting,Belen. | 多谢等待 Belen |
[22:03] | Your case is similar to another case I’m working. | 你的案子和我手头上的一件很相似 |
[22:06] | Yeah,I-I already told that other young man everything. | 我已把所有事都告诉那个年轻人了 |
[22:09] | Sorry to put you through this again. | 抱歉让你再回忆一遍 |
[22:11] | Can you tell me what happened,por favor? | 能再告诉我一遍发生什么事了吗 务必? |
[22:14] | Hoodlum came out of nowhere,pushed me down. | 一个流氓不知从哪冲了出来 把我按倒 |
[22:18] | Ran off with my pocketbook. | 抢了我的皮夹 |
[22:20] | You get hurt? | 有受伤吗? |
[22:21] | Scratched my knee. | 擦破了膝盖 |
[22:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:26] | Did you get a look at the guy? | 你看到了那个家伙的长相了吗? |
[22:28] | My eyes aren’t so good anymore. | 我的眼睛不像过去那么好使了 |
[22:30] | What was he,white,black,Latino? | 他是白人 黑人 拉丁籍? |
[22:34] | All my groceries are in the trunk. | 我买的食物都在车厢里 |
[22:38] | My ice cream’s melting. | 冰激凌要化了 |
[22:39] | Help me get this guy off the street. | 帮我抓住这个家伙 |
[22:42] | Stop him from doing this again. | 阻止他再做同样的事 |
[22:44] | – I have to go. – Belen… | – 我得走了 |
[22:47] | there are other women he’s done this to. | 他还对其他的女人做过同样的事 |
[22:50] | Women like you. | 像你一样的女人 |
[22:54] | You’ve spoken to them? | 你和她们都谈过吗? |
[22:57] | I… | 我… |
[23:03] | I know… what he did to you. | 我知道… 他对你所做的事 |
[23:16] | I wasn’t strong enough to stop him. | 我不够强壮去阻止他 |
[23:25] | I tried to scream,but he put his hand over my mouth. | 我试着呼叫 但他用手按住我的嘴 |
[23:32] | He… put his hand over your mouth? | 他… 用手按住你的嘴? |
[23:37] | My husband is the only man I’ve ever been with. | 我唯一相处过的男人就是我丈夫 |
[23:46] | He told me to stop looking at him. | 他对我说不要看着他 |
[23:50] | That was the only thing he said to me. | 那是他唯一对我说过的话 |
[24:08] | You… | 你… |
[24:13] | you saw him? | 你看见他了? |
[24:15] | Oh,yes. | 是的 |
[24:25] | Things we gotta do… | 我们要做的是… |
[24:28] | Get a nurse to see you… | 找一位护士看一下你… |
[24:30] | Uh,uh,I don’t know,no. | 呃 呃 我不明白 不要了 |
[24:32] | Look,anyone that cares for you… | 任何一个关心你的人… |
[24:35] | they’re gonna understand… | 他们会理解的… |
[24:38] | it wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[24:39] | I shouldn’t have been there. | 我不该去那里 |
[24:40] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[24:43] | You hear me,Belen,hmm? | 听见了吗 Belen? |
[24:52] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:57] | My ice cream’s melting. | 冰激凌要化了 |
[25:13] | “Graffiti Gestapo.” | “涂鸦盖世太保” |
[25:16] | You get that nickname for getting physical | 你通过揍Carlos那样的人… |
[25:18] | with bombers like Carlos? | 得到了这个昵称? |
[25:19] | ‘Course not. I was trying to clean up the streets,not take on gangs. | 当然不是 我试着还街道以干净 不是用帮派的手法 |
[25:24] | Clean up the streets. | 清理街道 |
[25:26] | That include chasing kids with your flashlight? | 包括用手电筒追着孩子跑? |
[25:28] | Threatening to beat them? | 恐吓说要殴打他们? |
[25:29] | Might have tried to scare some punks. | 或许吓过一些小混混 |
[25:31] | You ask me,degenerates had it coming. | 要我说 世界在堕落 |
[25:34] | Someone’s got to step up and do something about it. Right? | 总得有人站出来有所作为 对吧? |
[25:37] | I was taking back our city. What,by stalking Carlos? Hunting him down? | – 我做的事是让城市复原 – 通过跟踪Carlos? 逮捕他? |
[25:43] | Hey now,I never stalked anyone. | 我从没有跟踪任何人 |
[25:45] | So how’d you always know where he was at? | 那你如何能一直知道他的去向? |
[25:48] | I got calls when kids were bombing. | 当孩子在涂鸦时会有电话给我 |
[25:51] | Told me where to go. | 告诉我要去哪里 |
[25:53] | Always the same voice. | 总是同一个声音 |
[25:54] | You saying someone was ratting out bombers? | 你是说有人是涂鸦者里的叛徒? |
[25:58] | Don’t know who it was. Didn’t care. | 不知道是谁 也不在乎 |
[26:00] | Made my job easier. | 让我的工作更轻松了 |
[26:02] | What about Leon? Chasing these kids around town. | 关于Leon呢? 追着这些孩子满城跑 |
[26:05] | You finally catch one? | 总算逮到一个? |
[26:07] | Don’t know any Leon. | 不清楚有叫Leon的 |
[26:08] | Oh,Carlos’s little friend. | Carlos身旁的小朋友 |
[26:10] | Took a nosedive 13 stories off a roof | 从13楼的屋顶上俯身而下 |
[26:12] | a week before Carlos was murdered. | 就在Carlos被杀前1周 |
[26:14] | Sorry to hear that,but like I said, | 抱歉听到这个 但就像我说的那样 |
[26:17] | don’t know anyone named Leon. | 我不认识任何一个叫Leon的 |
[26:19] | Want to tell me why your name’s on his accident report,then? | 那为什么你的名字会在 他的事故鉴定书上吗? |
[26:22] | Says here that you were a witness to his death. | 写着你目击了他的死亡 |
[26:24] | The date’s October 2. | 日期是10月2号 |
[26:26] | Ten-two. One-oh-two. Sound familiar? | 10-2 1-0-2 听起来熟悉吗? |
[26:31] | Give you a clue. Leon’s nickname was Turbo. | 给个提示 Leon的绰号是Turbo |
[26:34] | One-oh-two– the day he died. | 1-0-2- 是他死亡日期 |
[26:37] | Now,you got photos of his tags all over your office. | 你办公室里都是他的涂鸦照片 |
[26:39] | You know every single place that he hit. | 你知道每一个他涂鸦的地方 |
[26:41] | So tell us. Who’s Turbo,Don? | 告诉我们 谁是Turbo, Don? |
[26:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:50] | I just wanted them to stop. | 我只是想阻止他们 |
[26:53] | I didn’t think it would go that far. | 我不知道会变成那样 |
[26:58] | When it’s darkest,men see stars. | 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 |
[27:02] | Don’t be scared,Turbo. | 别怕 Turbo |
[27:04] | This spot’s gonna make the angels weep. | 这里会成为让天使也流泪的地方 |
[27:08] | I w-want to see s-stars,Carlos. | 我想看见星星 Carlos |
[27:12] | – You want stars? – Yeah. | – 你想要星星? – 对 |
[27:14] | You got stars. Let me see that first. | 你会有星星的 让我先看看 |
[27:17] | When*** | 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 爱默生? 是谁? |
[27:18] | Emerson? Now who’s that? | 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 爱默生? 是谁? |
[27:22] | You said there weren’t any stars. That’s what you said. Remember? | 你说过不会有星星 是你说的 记得吗? |
[27:25] | Did say that,but I was wrong. All right. | 是说过 但我错了 好嘛 |
[27:29] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[27:31] | – Freeze,you maggots! – Oh,somebody narced us out! | – 别动 你们这些蛀虫! – 有人出卖我们了! |
[27:34] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 快! 快! 快走! 我们走! |
[27:36] | Come on,killer. Come on,let’s go! | 快走! |
[27:38] | ***** | 快 |
[27:45] | Come on,Turbo! | 来啊 Turbo! |
[27:48] | You can do it! | 你能行的! |
[27:49] | Get you,you little bastard! | 抓到你了 小杂种! |
[27:56] | – Help! Carlos! – I got you,man. | – 救命! Carlos! – 有我在 |
[27:59] | – Carlos! Help! – I got you,man. I got you. | – Carlos! 救命! – 有我在 有我在 |
[28:08] | Get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[28:09] | I’ll tell them it was just me. | 我会和他们说只有我一人在 |
[28:10] | Go before the cops come! | 趁警察没来快走! |
[28:13] | Go! | 走! |
[28:22] | Night… | 那个晚上… |
[28:25] | changed my life. | 改变了我的一生 |
[28:29] | Can’t fix what happened. | 不能弥补发生的事 |
[28:33] | But I’ve tried to do some good. | 但我努力做一些好事 |
[28:38] | If Carlos was alive today,I’m sure… | 如果Carlos今天还活着 我肯定… |
[28:42] | he’d be doing exactly what I’m doing– | 他会做和我一样的事– |
[28:45] | giving these kids some hope. | 给那些孩子一些希望 |
[28:52] | What the hell was that,Kat? | 怎么一回事 Kat? |
[28:54] | I’m trying to help you out here. | 我想帮你脱离困境 |
[28:55] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我-我很抱歉 |
[28:57] | I… I couldn’t take it. | 我…我受不了了 |
[28:59] | Well,that much I got. | 我能应付 |
[29:01] | Look,if Jarrod wants to see Veronica, | 听着 如果Jarrod想见Veronica |
[29:05] | he’s gonna have to go to court. | 他得走法庭这条路了 |
[29:06] | Okay,I’m-I’m gonna have to warn you. | 好吧 我得警告你 |
[29:08] | His-his lawyer’s gonna present a guy | 他的律师会向人们展示… |
[29:10] | who’s been clean for five years. | 一个洗心革面有5年的男人 |
[29:12] | I leave you alone at the table, and now you’re defending him? | 我把你一人留在餐桌上 现在你就开始为他辩护了? |
[29:15] | I’m just saying how it’s gonna look in court. | 我只是告诉你以后法庭上会是什么场面 |
[29:18] | Look,judges try to give parents contact with their children. | 法官会让父母和他们的孩子有联系 |
[29:25] | No,this is different,Curtis. | 不 情况不一样 Curtis |
[29:27] | He’s an ex-banger. You’re not. | 他以前是个暴徒 你不是 |
[29:32] | He’s still her father. | 他仍然是她的父亲 |
[29:33] | Not everyone deserves a second chance. | 不是每个人都有第二次机会的 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很抱歉你这么认为 |
[29:43] | In my book,guy should be able to see his own kid. | 在我看来 男人应该可以探视自己的孩子 |
[30:33] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[30:36] | – There a problem,lady? – No. | – 有问题吗 女士? – 没有 |
[30:38] | Got to move the car. | 你得移一下车 |
[30:57] | Tracked the orange paint can that Carlos was killed with. | 追查了Carlos被杀时身边的橙色漆 |
[31:01] | Manufacturer sold it to Harold’s Hardware. | 制造商出售给了Harold’s五金店 |
[31:04] | Store where Gina worked. | Gina工作的那个店 |
[31:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | I’m Eddie Clark. | 我是Eddie Clark |
[31:08] | Work at the Fairhill soup kitchen. | 在Fairhill靓汤厨房做 |
[31:10] | Saw one of your posters. I know this boy. | 看到张你贴的海报 我认识这男孩 |
[31:12] | Was there when he painted this piece. | 他画的时候我正在那 |
[31:15] | Don’t hardly do it justice,though. | 虽然 有点暴殄天物 |
[31:30] | Beautiful,ain’t it? Just like I told you. | 但很美 不是吗? 跟我说的一样 |
[31:37] | Spent a lot of time down here back then. | 可是花了不少工夫 |
[31:47] | Man,where… | 伙计 你… |
[31:48] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你从哪学来的? |
[31:53] | The streets. | 从街上 |
[31:55] | Must be some damn angels on the street you come from, | 你肯定从街上那些该死的天使那学的 |
[31:58] | ’cause I ain’t never seen nothing like that. | 因为我从未看过这样的作品 |
[32:01] | Got us an artist in the sewer. | 赐给我们一位下水道里的艺术家 |
[32:05] | Ain’t an artist. | 算不上是艺术家 |
[32:08] | You tell that to them. | 你跟他们说去 |
[32:11] | What you…? What you call it? | 那你…? 那你叫它什么名字? |
[32:16] | When it’s darkest,men see stars. | 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 |
[32:22] | That’s what my friend always wanted. | 我朋友也喜欢这样的意境 |
[32:24] | You got a gift,brother. | 你很有才 兄弟 |
[32:27] | A real gift. | 真得很有才 |
[32:30] | You could do something with that. | 你可以利用你的天赋 |
[32:37] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[32:39] | Maybe they want to see stars,too. | 也许他们也想看看星星 |
[32:51] | Still come down from time to time to look at those stars. | 我有时会下来看看这些星星 |
[32:55] | Remind myself how far I’vee come. | 提醒自己一路走来多不容易 |
[33:02] | You recognize those stars from Gina’s clothing line? | 你认为这些星星很像Gina精品店里的图案? |
[33:05] | Yeah. Our famous designer said she’d never seen this mural. | 没错 伟大的设计师说她从未 见过这幅涂鸦 |
[33:11] | “Dead on site. Talon. | “死于此地” Talon |
[33:14] | ” What kind of girlfriend leaves a message like that? | 哪个女友会这样留言? |
[33:22] | Recognize this,Gina? | 认识这个吗 Gina? |
[33:23] | So I capped his burner. Doesn’t mean I hurt him. | 我在他的作品上喷上了我的 并不意味着我伤了他 |
[33:26] | You want to read that for us? | 你读读看? |
[33:31] | “Dead on site. ” It was just an empty threat. | “死于此地” 只是虚张声势 |
[33:34] | You two have an argument? | 你们吵架了? |
[33:35] | Almost 30 years ago? | 30多年前? |
[33:37] | You can’t expect me to rember ancient history. | 别指望我记得那么遥远的事 |
[33:39] | You’ve been pawning Carlos’ stars off as your own for nearly that long. | 你拿Carlos的星星冒充自己的作品 差不多也有那么长时间了 |
[33:42] | He wasn’t the type to care if somebody was biting his work. | 他不是那种在乎别人用他作品的人 |
[33:45] | Orange paint can that killed Carlos was sold at Harold’s Hardware. | 杀死Carlos的橙色漆Harold’s五金店有售 |
[33:49] | It’s not like you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[33:52] | I was all alone. | 我总是孤零零一个人 |
[33:54] | I need his help… | 我需要他的帮助… |
[33:56] | but he wouldn’t do it. | 但他不肯 |
[34:00] | Carlos,there you are. | Carlos你在这啊 |
[34:04] | Gina. | |
[34:06] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我找你好久 |
[34:08] | A junkie jumped me in the park. | 有个瘾君子在公园里吓了我一跳 |
[34:10] | I need someone to watch my back. I couldn’t find you. | 我要个人帮我放哨 我找不到你 |
[34:22] | Leon died. | Leon死了 |
[34:25] | He fell. | 他摔下去了 |
[34:28] | It’s my fault he was up there in the first place. | 他去那里首先要怪我 |
[34:34] | The streets aren’t safe. | 街上不安全 |
[34:36] | That’s why we need a crew. | 所以我们需要一个团队 |
[34:39] | Look. | 瞧 |
[34:43] | It’s the most I ever racked from Harold. | 这是我从Harold那拿得最多的一次 |
[34:44] | Now we’ve got something to offer NRKE. | 现在我们有东西进贡给NRKE了 |
[34:46] | What do you want with those thugs? | 你跟那些混混在一起想干吗? |
[34:48] | They’ve got a clubhouse,a place to stay at night. | 他们有个俱乐部 有地方可以过夜 |
[34:54] | Think they’ll let you in their crew? | 他们会让你加入? |
[34:56] | They will if you take me. | 如果你跟我一起他们就会 |
[34:58] | Tut said you can join them. | Tut说你可以加入他们 |
[35:00] | You don’t get it. They’re bombing ’cause they’re punks. | 你不明白 他们四处涂鸦 因为他们是混混 |
[35:06] | I’m done with that. | 我不会跟他们一伙 |
[35:08] | All right,I don’t care about getting my name up. | 我不在乎别人是否喷盖住了我的名字 |
[35:13] | I want to do something. | 我想做点实事 |
[35:17] | Help people. | 来帮人 |
[35:19] | In the sewer? | 在下水道里? |
[35:21] | Nobody’s going to see your work down here. | 没人会下来看你作品 |
[35:22] | They already have. | 他们已经看过了 |
[35:26] | Look,I want to do something with this,Gina. | 瞧 我想做这样的事 Gina |
[35:30] | – You could,too,if you’d just… – Bombers are getting clipped left and right. | – 你也可以的 如果你… – 那些涂鸦人东躲西藏 |
[35:33] | NRKE is the only crew whose tags don’t get taken down. | 只有NRKE签名没被盖住过 |
[35:42] | Right. You’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[35:44] | Their tags never get buffed. | 他们的作品从没被人涂抹过 |
[35:48] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[35:53] | – I got to go do something. – No,no… | – 我要去做点事 – 不 不… |
[35:55] | – Just wait right here. – Please don’t leave me. | – 就在这等我 – 别离开我 |
[35:57] | I’ll be back,I promise. | 我会回来的 我发誓 |
[36:03] | He never came back. | 他再也没回来 |
[36:06] | I was so mad,I slashed his mural. | 我气疯了 在涂鸦上诅他 |
[36:11] | I heard the next day on the streets,he’d been killed. | 我第二天上街 听说他被杀了 |
[36:16] | You said he took your paint? | 你说他拿了你的涂料? |
[36:20] | Five cannons of my signature orange. | 5桶最代表我风格的橙色 |
[36:23] | Know where he went? | 知道他去哪了吗? |
[36:25] | No. He was right,though. | 不 尽管他是对的 |
[36:29] | There’s more to life than just bombing. | 人生除了涂鸦还有很多事可做 |
[36:32] | Question is: Where did he go with that paint? | 问题是 他带着涂料去哪了? |
[36:34] | Yeah,only the one can found at the crime scene. | 是啊 在犯罪现场只找到一点点 |
[36:37] | Wasn’t any graffiti in that alley. | 那条巷子里没任何涂鸦 |
[36:39] | Look. The wall behind Carlos’s body is completely bare. | 瞧Carlos身后的那堵墙一片空白 |
[36:45] | It seem odd to you– a whitewashed wall in NRKE territory? | 你觉得很奇怪吧- NRKE领土下的一块空白墙? |
[36:49] | Would have been hit a hundred times. | 肯定被涂鸦过几百遍了 |
[36:51] | That wall’s got a story to tell. | 这墙肯定有什么故事 |
[36:52] | Let’s peel back the layers. | 让我们剥去最外面一层看看 |
[37:12] | Your liquor store,your gym,your El stop, | 你的酒吧 健身馆 EL小站 |
[37:17] | your dear mother’s church. | 你亲爱妈妈的教堂 |
[37:19] | Playing a game– This Is Your Life? Cops must be bored. | 玩游戏– 这就是你们的生活? 当警察真无聊 |
[37:22] | Sit up. | 做正了 |
[37:24] | Listen to the lady. | 听这位女士说话 |
[37:26] | Above your liquor store,Turbo 102. | 在你酒吧上方有Turbo 102 |
[37:29] | On your gym marquee,Turbo 102. | 你健身馆的华盖上也有Turbo 102 |
[37:31] | On the church door,Turbo 102. | 教堂的门上还是Turbo 102 |
[37:35] | – That your tag? – Tut is my scribe. | – 是你的签名? – Tut是我的签名 |
[37:37] | Yeah,in the ’80s. Then the mayor cracked down,you need a new tag, | 是的 在80年代是 被市长严令取缔 你需要个新签名 |
[37:40] | one nobody could connect to you. | 一个让人没法联系到你的签名 |
[37:42] | That… that all you got,huh? | 这 这就是你所知道的啊? |
[37:44] | Random coincidence in my hood? | 我引擎盖上的随机巧合? |
[37:47] | Matched the paint samples from Turbo 102 | 和Turbo 102的涂料样本匹配 |
[37:49] | with auto paint in your body shop. | 和你修车厂的汽车涂料一样 |
[37:51] | It’s expensive,but… you get it wholesale,right? | 这个很贵 但… 你是批发的对吧? |
[37:55] | You got me,I’m,I’m Turbo 102. | 你抓到我了 是 我是Turbo 102 |
[38:01] | You stink like a rat. | 你臭得像只耗子 |
[38:03] | Who you calling a rat,man? I’m the King. | 你说谁耗子呢 伙计? 我是国王 |
[38:05] | Yeah,King Snitch. | 是的 告密之王 |
[38:06] | Made anonymous calls about Carlos and his friend Leon. | 匿名举报Carlos和他的朋友Leon |
[38:09] | I ain’t no rat,man. Lowest life-form there is,except for pigs. | 我才不是老鼠 那是除了猪以外的最低级生物 |
[38:18] | Got something else you want to say,hmm? | 你还有什么想说的吗? |
[38:20] | Come on in,Don. | 别这样 Don |
[38:23] | A snitch used to call him every day. | 告密者以前每天给他打电话 |
[38:26] | Always the same voice. | 总是同样的声音 |
[38:27] | Now he loves to talk. Go ahead,say something. | 现在他想要说 说吧 说些什么 |
[38:30] | – Say something! – Son of a bitch,you’re a dead man,man! | – 说点什么! – 婊子养的 你是个死人! |
[38:33] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[38:37] | – Sit your ass down. – That’s police brutality,man! | – 你给我坐下 – 警察施暴啊 伙计! |
[38:40] | No,brutality is what they do to snitches in the badlands. | 不 他们会在荒岛上对告密者施暴 |
[38:42] | Other bombers found out,you’d have been a walking corpse. | 其他涂鸦者如果发现这事 你肯定是具行尸走肉 |
[38:44] | Carlos was about to share your dirty secret | Carlos准备告诉整个社区… |
[38:46] | with the whole neighborhood. | 你的肮脏小秘密 |
[38:48] | You had to shut him up. | 你不得不让他闭嘴 |
[38:49] | – Look,I tried to give that fool an out. – But he wouldn’t take it. | – 我已试着给那蠢货一条出路了 – 但他不肯 |
[38:52] | Little punk thought he was better than me! | 小流氓觉得他比我强! |
[38:53] | Yeah,thought he could ruin your rep. | 你觉得他可能会毁了你名声 |
[38:55] | Spent years getting up,building my name. | 我花了好多年积累 打造名声 |
[38:56] | Yeah,you said a name was the only thing you had in this world. | 没错 你说名字是世上你唯一 拥有的东西 |
[38:58] | Reason I took his. | 这就是我用他名字的原因 |
[39:00] | Bitch thought he could get me killed,thought he could be King. | 那婊子觉得他可以干掉我 觉得他能称王 |
[39:06] | There’s only one King. | 只有一个国王 |
[39:12] | What the hell you doing? | 你TMD在干什么? |
[39:15] | Been waiting for you to get here. | 等你过来呢 |
[39:17] | Yeah,my boys been telling me you been putting up lies. | 我的人告诉我你到处散播谣言 |
[39:20] | I’m here to take ’em down. | 我过来清理 |
[39:21] | Your boys combing the streets so you can rat us taggers out? | 你的人在街上到处盯梢 这样你可以告发我们? |
[39:25] | “Turbo 102. ” That’s your new name? | Turbo 102 你的新名? |
[39:29] | I kind of like it. | 我有点喜欢 |
[39:30] | That’s my boy you got killed with your snitching. | 是那个因你告密而死的男孩 |
[39:33] | Turbo 102. | |
[39:35] | It’s my tag now,bitch. | 现在是我的签名了 婊子 |
[39:38] | Don’t even touch it. Leave it alone,man. | 想都不要想 别碰它 |
[39:42] | Said I’m gonna take it down. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 说了我要把它擦掉 我就要擦 |
[39:45] | I’ll take it down myself if you lay off other bombers. | 如果你不再告发其他涂鸦者 我会自己擦 |
[39:48] | You giving me orders? | 你命令我? |
[39:50] | I’m the King! | 我才是国王! |
[39:52] | It ain’t about staying up. | 不是地位的问题 |
[39:55] | We can do more,change things around here– | 我们可以努力 改变周围的事– |
[39:58] | everyone dying on the streets. | 这街上的任何人都离死亡不远 |
[40:01] | You high or something? | 你是自命清高还是怎么的? |
[40:04] | I said take it down. | 我说了擦掉 |
[40:08] | What’s the life expectancy for a snitch? | 告密者能活多久? |
[40:13] | Take it down. | 擦掉 |
[40:14] | You might as well not even exist. | 你可能从来都不存在 |
[40:16] | Take… it… down! | 把它擦掉! |
[40:20] | Guess that’s the only way you’re going to stay King | 这是你保住王位的唯一方法 |
[40:21] | ’cause it sure as hell ain’t your skills doing the trick. | 因为事实很清楚 不是你的技巧才让你成功 |
[40:58] | ( “Since You’re Gone” by The Cars) | |
[41:15] | ERNEST*** | 欧内斯特?海明威 <丧钟为谁而鸣> |
[42:20] | CLOSED*** | 结案 |
[43:34] | cold case s07e13 |