Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] August 12,2007 2007年8月12日
[00:08] stole the woman of my dreams,dave. Dave 你抢走了我的梦中情人
[00:11] I ever tell you at,brenda? Brenda 我跟你说过这话吗?
[00:13] What?What’s it matter now?I said it 没什么大不了的 我说了
[00:16] Anyway. 管他的
[00:17] Brenda and dave– giving the rest of us idiots hope. Brenda和Dave –给了我们最后的希望
[00:22] Rihanna UMBRELLA
[00:27] Say something nice? 说点好话?
[00:29] David turned me down,even after I took my clothes off. 我衣服都脱了 David还是拒绝我
[00:34] But we’ve all grown up,right? 但我们都长大了 对吧
[00:37] Bren,your turn. Bren 该你了
[00:40] Say something to you and dave 30 years from now, 对三十年后的你和Dave说点话
[00:42] when you’re old and shriveled and watching this on your craftmatic adjustable bed. 那时你俩老态龙钟 满脸皱纹 躺在可调节的床上看带子
[00:51] hey,you and me,um,30 years from now. 嘿 三十年后的你我
[00:55] I guess… maybe I’ll think I’m crazy for saying this, 我想 说这话很疯狂
[00:58] but I can’t wait until we’re old… 可我等不及和你一起慢慢变老
[01:01] and happy and grandchildren piled ’round us on our craftmatic adjustable bed. 高高兴兴 儿孙们绕在调节床边..
[01:06] Listen up! 听着
[01:09] Who’s the einstein that left their lights on? 谁忘了关前车灯?
[01:11] – Volv g3d-7l3b – oh,that’s me.babe – 沃尔沃 G3D-7l3B – 是我 宝贝
[01:17] Give me your keys. I’ll go 给我钥匙 我去
[01:19] I forgot sngethiom in the car anyway. 我去 反正有东西落在车上了
[01:21] A surprise. 一个惊喜
[01:22] – no more surprises,please. – no this is a good one – 别来惊喜了 – 这是个大惊喜
[01:25] so you don’t have to tell the proposal story all night. 这样你就不用整晚讲求婚的事了
[01:27] Long as you’re not running out on me. 只要你别扔下我跑了
[01:30] Prevailing wisdom is that I don’t deserve you. 大家都认为我配不上你
[01:32] You don’T. 你才不是呢
[01:49] Brenda.
[01:51] Brenda!
[01:52] There’s no way she’d just disappear. 她就这么消失了 没道理呀
[01:54] She probably went to get something. 也许去拿东西了吧
[01:55] If she went somewhere,she would have taken her car. 可她会开车去的呀
[01:58] Brenda!
[02:04] what is that? 那是什么?
[02:11] no 不 糟了
[02:34] I really don’t remember,but if you say I was there,I guess I was. 我真不记得了 但你说我在 那就在吧
[02:40] Her fianc must be real broken up. 她的未婚夫肯定心都碎了
[02:43] Bet he misses her. 他一定很想她
[02:46] Ted huffard,deputy sheriff in ripley,west virginia,sent it. 西弗吉尼亚州Ripley市副警长Ted huffard寄来的
[02:50] Pulled him over for an illegal turn,finds the plates in the trunk. 他违反转弯规定 被勒令靠边停车 在车厢里找到一些车牌
[02:52] Car is not only stolen,it’s in felony vehicle status. 车不但是偷来的 还是一桩重案的物据
[02:55] What for? 为什么?
[02:56] Seen leaving a restaurant parking lot in chestnut hill the night Branda Macdowell在07年8月12日被诱拐
[03:00] Branda macdowell was abducted August 12,’07. 有人看见 那辆车当晚正驶离栗山饭店停车场
[03:04] Car’s a late-model gold honda accord. 车是最新款的金色本田雅阁
[03:06] Driver’s side dent. 驾驶员座位有凹痕
[03:08] Reported stolen in grays ferry two days before brenda disappears. Branda失踪前两天 车在格雷斯港口被偷了
[03:11] the night of her engagement party,guy lures her out of the restaurant 订婚那晚 她被骗出餐厅
[03:14] by turning on her volvo’s headlights,then calls the plates into the restaurant 有人开了她的前车灯 然后告诉餐厅车牌
[03:19] Smart trick. 真有一手
[03:20] Presumed homicide– investigation never turned up the body. 推测是凶杀案– 但一直没找到尸体
[03:24] Looks like a happy girl. 看来很开朗
[03:25] There’s a ribbon bouquet found at the scene,lots of blood. 现场找到花束 上面都是血
[03:28] No matches,not even hers. 没找到匹配的 也不是她的血
[03:30] Till now. 直到现在
[03:31] Dna matched this guy’s? DNA检测和这个男人的匹配?
[03:32] Huffard offered him a cigarette,got a match off his saliva. Huffard让他抽烟 检测了他的唾液
[03:35] His blood. 是他的血
[03:36] So she fought back. 她反击了
[03:38] Lot of good it did her. 这可帮大忙了
[03:39] This nutjob got a name? 这个疯子叫什么?
[03:41] He calls himself john smith,but the number on the florida license he was carrying doesn’t exist. 他自称John Smith (类似”张三””李四”) 但他的佛州车牌照是假的
[03:45] No match on the prints and dna’s not in codis. 指纹不匹配 Codis数据库里也没有他的DNA
[03:48] More like a john doe. 真像个无名氏
[03:49] We need a body and a confession before he gets to philly and lawyers up.tonight 在他押送到费城 找好律师前 要找到尸体 让他认罪 今晚就要完成
[03:53] Who’s going to take the ride? 谁想去押送他回来?
[03:55] Toni’s making casserole. Toni今晚做炖菜
[03:58] You gonna play the casserole card again? 又找这个借口了?
[04:00] I’ll go. 我去
[04:03] Going to need you on call,nick,in case we get anything. 电话联系 Nick 万一我们有进展的话
[04:05] Chasing a bag of bones,boss. 老大 去找一堆骨头
[04:12] Tell that to her fianc? 就这样告诉她的未婚夫吗?
[04:18] You found brenda? Brenda找到了?
[04:22] You know him? 认识他吗?
[04:24] No,if I did,I’d kill him myself. 不认识 认识的话 非亲手杀了他
[04:26] Could be the guy who reads your meter or the grocery store clerk. 这人是加油站或杂货店的人吗?
[04:34] Never seen him before in my life. 从没见过他
[04:38] Well,thanks for taking a look,david. David 谢谢你过来
[04:40] We’ll keep you posted. 我们会跟你保持联系
[04:45] You know,everyone keeps telling me I need to,uh,move on. 每个人都要我..重新开始
[04:49] But how am I supposed to do that? 可我怎么做得到呢?
[04:53] I need you to find her this time. 这次你们一定要找到她
[04:55] I need to bury her. 我要安葬她
[04:58] See what we can do. 我们尽力而为
[05:00] I’ll walk you out. 我带你出去
[05:09] Take a ride? 想一起去兜风吗?
[05:11] West virginia is more than a ride. 去西弗吉尼亚可不是兜风
[05:14] You’re talking all night here. 一晚上你都谈这
[05:15] You got something else going on? 你有事吗?
[05:18] Was planning on washing my hair,actually. 其实 我打算洗头
[05:22] still having trouble sleeping,huh? 还是睡眠不好吗?
[05:26] – Look,you coming or not? – Yeah. – 听着 去还不去? – 好吧
[05:28] – But I’m driving.the – let’s go – 不过我开车 – 出发吧
[05:31] John smith’s waiting.
[06:02] Cold Case Season 5 EP 15 铁证悬案
[06:07] *********Did you? 开了一晚上车 对吧?
[06:09] About four hours. 大概4小时
[06:11] From philly,that’s flying. 像从费城飞过来的
[06:12] Well,my partner’s got a lead foot. 我搭档脚都酸了
[06:14] Judge took care of the extradition papers. 法官签署好了引渡文件
[06:16] Hope y’all have better luck getting a body out of him. 祝你们好运 能从他嘴里套出尸体在哪
[06:19] Plan on taking our time getting back. 计划在回去路上想办法
[06:22] Give us a chance to talk. 找机会和他谈
[06:23] He’s polite,good manners. 他很有礼貌
[06:25] Wouldn’t have picked him out of a crowd. 丢在人堆里 都看不到他
[06:26] He was going nuts in his cell,so I put him over here instead. 他在牢里会发疯 所以把他锁这里了
[06:30] Get up now,john. 起来 John
[06:31] Detectives rush and valens taking you back to philly. 警探Rush和Valens带你回费城
[06:37] Man said get up. 长官说起来
[06:39] Things make it hard to stand. 抱歉 这些让我站不起来
[06:44] Not meant to be comfortable. 更谈不上舒服了
[06:46] I never met a female detective. 我还从没遇过女警探
[06:48] Certainly hope they appreciate everything you’ve given up to do what you do. 衷心希望他们欣赏你为工作所做的牺牲
[07:11] You got a real name or we part of this john smith charade? John Smith是你真名 还是在玩猜字游戏?
[07:15] You want to talk to me. 你想和我说话吗?
[07:17] Blood,dna. 血 DNA
[07:18] Already got enough to put you away. 已经足够抓你了
[07:20] Don’t need you saying jack. 根本不需要你再说什么
[07:23] Then why are we taking the scenic route,unless you want to find her body? 那干嘛还绕远路 想找尸体吗?
[07:28] Give you a chance to help yourself,cooperate. 给你机会坦白从宽 合作点
[07:33] We’ll talk to the da,see what we can do. 那样我们可以跟检察官求情
[07:35] You a kenzo? 你用Kenzo香水?
[07:36] You sound like you’re from kensington. 听起来你象是来自Kensington
[07:38] – Port richmond maybe. – I’ll ask the questions – 或者是Richmond港口 – 由我来问
[07:42] Kensington.
[07:46] There’s no place to stop for food this way,bathroom. 这条路没卖吃的 也没厕所
[07:49] Guess you’ll have to hold it. 你忍着吧
[07:54] Your perfume. 你的香水
[07:55] It’s flowery. 是花香型的
[07:57] Not what I’d expect from someone in your position. 和我猜的女警官会擦的香水不一样
[08:00] Don’t wear it. 我没擦香水
[08:03] Cologne then. 那是你的古龙水了?
[08:05] It’s aftershave. 是须后水
[08:08] There’s nothing flowery about it. 这可没花香
[08:12] So how’d you do it,john? 你怎么做的 John?
[08:14] Taking a child’s one thing. 拿了别人的东西
[08:16] Woman like brenda would have screamed. 象Brenda那样的女人是会尖叫的
[08:18] You see the world in a certain way,the way you want it to work. 你是按照自己的想法来看世界
[08:22] You don’t know that. 你不懂的
[08:23] Are you saying you two had some kind of… relationship? 你是说你俩有什么关系?
[08:27] I’m saying sometimes the pieces of the puzzle don’t fit. 我说的是 有时两个人就是不合拍
[08:30] ‘Cause she fought back. 因为她反击了
[08:31] Your blood at the scene. 现场有你的血迹
[08:33] You get your ass handed to you by a woman,johnny boy? 你被个女人揍了 Johnny小子
[08:36] I’m not the guy you look at and think “rapist. 我不是那种你觉得是强奸犯的人
[08:39] ” I’m more like the guy you see at the dentist’s office. 我更像是你在诊所里看到的人
[08:42] No reason to fight me. 没有理由反抗我
[08:45] So you wanted to be important,stand out. 你想成为重要人物 出类拔萃
[08:49] ‘Cause women like brenda don’t notice losers like you. 因为象Brenda那样的女人 是不会注意到你这种囊种的
[08:51] A well-mannered woman like that? 有教养的女人会这样吗?
[08:54] She notices. 她注意到我了
[08:57] All you got to do is ask. 你只要开口就行了
[09:12] Excuse me Sorry,over here. 不好意思 来一下好吗?
[09:16] I pick up take-out for my wife– she’s six months along, 我正给我夫人买外卖 她怀孕6个月了
[09:19] craving chili fries– and my car won’t start. 很想吃炸薯条–但我的车坏了
[09:22] Murphy’s law,right? 墨菲法则 对吧?
[09:24] Uh,mind if I use your cell phone to call aaa mine just died? 能借你的手机告诉美国汽车协会 我的车熄火了吗?
[09:29] You can use the phone inside. 里面有电话
[09:31] Hey,brenda macdowell,right? 你是Brenda Macdowell 对吧?
[09:33] I’m john smith We ran the marathon for hart-fitzgerald together. 我是John Smith 我们一起跑过 哈特-菲兹杰拉德事务所的马拉松
[09:39] You’re at the firm? 你也在事务所?
[09:40] Paralegal,getting my degree at night. 律师助手 上夜校拿的文凭
[09:43] Right.john smith 好吧 John Smith
[09:45] Hey,don’t worry about it. 别担心
[09:46] I work in the basement. 我在地下室工作
[09:47] You’re in litigation,right? 你在诉讼部工作吧?
[09:49] Didn’t think that westtech case was winnable. 真想不到你赢了Westtech的案子
[09:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:59] If you could,um,you know,hurry. 可以请你..快点吗?
[10:02] That party in there is for me. 那边的聚会是为我举办的
[10:04] – I’m getting married. – oh congratulations – 我要结婚了 – 恭喜
[10:07] Best decision I ever made. 我做过的最好决定
[10:09] Hi,john smith again. 还是John Smith
[10:11] We got cut off. 车启动不了
[10:12] Right,’96 accord. 对 96版的雅阁车
[10:15] Do you mind giving it a try?I might have done the trick there 你来发动试试看?我试老是不行
[10:31] Hey,it worked. 它动了
[10:35] Real stunt you pulled there at the end of the marathon. 你在跑马拉松最后一段时真绝了
[10:38] Never seen a girl so pleased with her damn self. 从没见过有女孩对自己这么满意过
[10:57] just gave us abdtiucon,brain trust. 聪明人 直接说是绑架吧
[11:00] Well,don’t say I never gave you anything. 别说我什么都没告诉你
[11:03] Oh,impressive,john. 令人印象深刻 John
[11:05] Any ape can hold a gun. 猴子都会拿枪
[11:07] You talked to her,roped her in. 你和她搭讪 绑架了她
[11:08] You got her when she least expected it in some parking lot going to turn off her lights. 她去停车场关灯 最无防备时 你抓住了她
[11:13] She saw the world a certain way. 她看这个世界的方式
[11:15] The way she wanted it to work. 是她自己所希望的
[11:16] Makes a person weak,vulnerable. 这就让人变得虚弱 不堪一击
[11:19] And that’s how you work.finding their soft spot 你就是这么干的 找他们的弱点
[11:23] Kind of like you,detective. 就像你一样 警探
[11:26] Well,read me well. 你很懂我嘛
[11:27] Just like you read her. 你也这么看她的吧
[11:29] – You a runner,john? – No. – 你跑了马拉松 John? – 没有
[11:32] What were you doing at the marathon? 那你在那干了什么?
[11:34] Not a paralegal,are you,john? 你也不是律师助手吧 John?
[11:45] No john smith at your fianc’s law firm,nobody who matches his description. 你未婚妻的律师事务所没这人 没有人符合他的描述
[11:49] We think he was stalking her. 他应该是在跟踪她
[11:51] Following her routine,knew where she worked. 跟踪她的日常生活 知道她工作的地方
[11:54] We ran the marathon together last year. 我们去年一起参加了马拉松赛跑
[11:58] You see anyone suspicious? 发现什么可疑人物了吗?
[11:59] – Showing a real interest in brenda there? – No. – 对Brenda有兴趣的人? – 没有
[12:05] I just had eyes for her. 我只顾着看她了
[12:09] We did it! 终于跑完了!
[12:11] We… did it. 我们…跑完了
[12:15] what’s our time? 花了多长时间?
[12:17] Four hours,23 minutes,and 13 seconds. 4小时23分13秒
[12:20] So if I ever had any doubts 如果我曾经怀疑过
[12:24] about what we’re capable of doing… together… 我们能够…一起做什么事情
[12:30] ….I mean,everything in front of us… ….我是说 面对所有事情…
[12:34] ..are you Brenda!- ..你 Brenda!
[12:39] will you marry me? 你愿意和我结婚吗?
[12:43] I-I’m supposed to ask! 我 这是该我问你的话呀!
[12:43] I was gonna ask you! 我正打算要问你呢!
[12:45] – So,is… is that…? – yes yes let’s get married! – 那么你愿意吗? – 愿意 愿意 我们结婚吧!
[12:51] we’ll have to check that footage,david. David 我们需要检查一下这些录像
[12:57] give you a few minutes. 你先冷静一会
[13:02] You meet a lot of people like me,don’t you? 你见过很多像我这样的人 是吧?
[13:06] Does it ever get any easier? 是不是以后就没那么难过了?
[13:10] I’ll be outside when you’re finished. 我在外面等你 好了就出来找我
[13:19] You can do it,brenda. 你能行的 Brenda
[13:21] That’s it! 看吧!
[13:26] – You okay,honey?you all right? – I’m okay – 没事吧 宝贝?你还好吗? – 我没事
[13:29] You scraped your knee. 你的膝盖擦破了
[13:30] I can do it,daddy. 我能行的 爸爸
[13:32] I want to try again. 我要再试试看
[13:41] Go,sweetie!go Brenda! 加油 甜心!加油 Brenda!
[13:44] Never let go,do they? 他们从不会放弃 是吧?
[13:46] Ones that don’t get the bodies. 只要还没发现尸体
[13:51] Vera found the owner of that gold honda. Vera找到了金色本田的车主
[13:55] Draggin’ my ass out of bed in middle of the night,and for what? 大半夜把我从床上叫起来 到底想干嘛?
[13:58] I reported that car stolen eight months ago. 我8个月前报案车被偷了
[14:01] We need your help finding the man who took it. 我们需要你帮忙找到偷车贼
[14:03] Have you seen this guy? 你见过这个人吗?
[14:04] He the sob who got me my parking tickets? 就是这混蛋让我收那么多停车罚单的?
[14:07] Parking tickets? 停车罚单?
[14:08] Four of ’em since it’s stolen. 被偷之后我收到了4张罚单
[14:12] Newark,all of ’em. 都是在Newark地区
[14:13] Parking guy got the vin number through the windshield. 停车场管理员从挡风玻璃上 得到了车辆识别码
[14:16] Same cross street’s on all four. 四张罚单都是同一个地方的
[14:18] He’s going back to the same place,staying long enough to get ticketed. 他每次都去那里 停太久吃到罚单
[14:21] – His neighborhood? – or where he dumped the body – 是他住的地方? – 或者他处理尸体的地方
[14:23] Thank you,mrs.Phillips. 谢谢你 Phillips太太
[14:25] What about my damn car? 我那该死的车怎么样了?
[14:32] don’t know him. 不认识
[14:39] great idea,miller: Knocking on doors in the middle of the night. 半夜敲门 还真是个好主意 Miller
[14:42] None of these mopes has seen the guy. 这里的衰人没一个见过这家伙
[14:44] Memory serves,it was your great idea,mr.Casserole. 唤醒记忆 这可是你的伟大想法 Casserole先生
[14:49] Philly pd You seen this guy? 费城警察 见过这个人吗?
[14:52] Live over there,the brown door,about a year back. 一年多前 住那边 棕色门那里
[14:55] Only cracker on the block. 这个街区唯一的穷白人
[14:57] This cracker got a name? 知道他名字吗?
[14:58] Keep to himself. 没人知道
[15:00] – Drove an old gold thing. – Honda? – 开一辆金色旧车 – 本田?
[15:02] Sound about right. 大概是吧
[15:07] Philly pd Open up! 费城警察 开门!
[15:11] Do you hear something inside? 你听到里面的声音了吗?
[15:13] I don’t hear nothin’. 听到才怪了
[15:16] Neither do I. 我也是
[15:30] what the hell? 怎么回事?
[15:34] I think we found her. 我想我们找到她了
[15:41] ********* 闻到这里有股味道
[16:01] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[16:10] the place belongs to a john smith. 这是John Smith的房子
[16:13] Bought it with $6,000 cash. 6000美金买下的 现金支付
[16:16] John smith He buys a house with an alias? John Smith 他用化名买的房子?
[16:19] I find a buyer in this neighborhood,I ain’t asking questions,either. 如果有人买了这里的房子 没有人会多嘴多问的
[16:22] Yeah,he’s ready for us. 是 他已经准备好 我们可以进去了
[16:38] couldn’t hide her forever. 不可能一直把她藏起来的
[16:40] Toilet,sink. 厕所 洗手池
[16:43] You could keep someone alive for however long you wanted. 你想要她活多久都可以了
[16:46] How long? 多久?
[16:47] Long enough to do this. 久到有足够的时间做这些
[16:53] this is like a pow camp. 这就像是个战俘营
[16:56] Your mind on the wall,all you got. 你的思想都反映在墙上了 你就只有这些了
[16:59] Must have taken her weeks.months 可能关了她几个星期 甚至几个月
[17:01] She didn’t just die in this dungeon. 她不光是死在这个地牢里
[17:04] She lived here,too. 她还在这里生活了一段时间
[17:16] We found her,john. John 我们找到她了
[17:18] Game over. 游戏结束了
[17:19] You found brenda? 你们找到Brenda了?
[17:20] Kept her in that newark dungeon for months before you killed her. 杀她前 把她关在Newark的囚室里好几个月
[17:23] What the hell you doing with her all that time? 那段时间你都对她做了什么?
[17:26] Newark?
[17:28] – You mind opening a window? – yeah I do mind – 开一下窗你介意吗? – 我介意
[17:31] I can’t breathe. 我快要窒息了
[17:35] You didn’t like your cell back in west virginia. 你不喜欢你在西佛吉尼亚的牢房
[17:38] Don’t like to feel crowded. 不喜欢拥挤
[17:40] You spend time in lockup,john? 你待过监狱吧 John?
[17:42] – You showing her what it feels like? – No. – 你想让她明白那种感觉? – 不是
[17:44] ‘Cause that’s where you’re headed. 因为那就是你的想法
[17:46] Rest of your days in a cage. 在牢笼里度过余生
[17:50] Yeah,pretty girl,brenda. Brenda是个漂亮的女人
[17:52] Yes,she was. 没错 她很漂亮
[17:55] Oh,so what? 然后呢?
[17:57] You can’t pitch a tent,johnny?that your problem? 你不举? 是吗?
[18:00] – you think it was about sex? – Power. – 你觉得这与性有关? – 是权力
[18:03] You can’t imagine a man wants to keep a woman around without hurting her,can you? 一个男人把女人关起来却不伤害她 这对你来说无法想象 是吧?
[18:07] Not locked in his basement,homes. 不是关在他家的地下室里
[18:09] If I wanted to have sex,I could pay for women off the streets,in bars. 如果我想发泄 大可以去街上 去酒吧里花钱找女人
[18:14] Common as road kill,filth like that. 就跟撞死路上的小动物没什么两样
[18:18] Nice tail on this one. 跟踪的活干得不错
[18:22] Sure you didn’t get a piece of that? 你确定没有这种照片?
[18:25] You get a piece of that? 你有吗?
[18:26] Bet you think about it,time to time? 我打赌 你肯定时不时会想到她?
[18:32] Oh,if you weren’t having your way with her,why did you keep her for so long? 如果不是对她有想法 为什么困了她那么久?
[18:35] Tell me something first. 你先告诉我
[18:38] What gets you out of bed in the morning? 每天早上是什么力量驱使你起床?
[18:41] Everyone’s got something they hold onto. 每个人都有自己可以依靠的东西
[18:44] Keeps them tethered to this world. 让他们在人世间活下去
[18:47] No wedding ring. 没有结婚戒指
[18:49] A boyfriend,perhaps? 或者 是男朋友?
[18:52] So what was brenda holding onto? 那么支持Brenda的是什么?
[18:54] Love. 爱
[19:03] what are you doing? 你想干什么?
[19:06] – Where am I? – you were sleeping you woke up – 我是在哪里? – 你刚才睡着了 现在醒了
[19:09] You stay away from me! 你离我远点!
[19:11] David!David!
[19:13] David’s not here. David不在这里
[19:19] help!Someone help me!Help! 救命!有人在吗!救命啊!
[19:23] No one can hear you. 没人听得到的
[19:26] Who are you? 你是谁?
[19:27] What do you want? 你想干什么?
[19:30] Nothing. 没什么
[19:32] They’ll find me. 他们会找到我的
[19:34] They won’t stop until they find me! 他们一定会找到我的!
[19:37] They might be looking for you,but no one’s looking for me. 他们会找你 但不会有人来找我的
[19:44] How long do you think it’ll be till there’s a red mustang in his driveway? 你觉得他生活里出现另一个女人要多久?
[19:51] Everyone’s going to tell him to move on. 所有人都会劝他重新开始
[19:53] That’s a guarantee. 肯定是这样
[19:55] How do you know about david’s ex-girlfriend? 你怎会知道David前女友的事情?
[19:59] Who are you? 你到底是谁?
[20:00] That look on your face. 你脸上现在的表情
[20:03] It’s just like little brenda on her bike. 就像骑在自行车上的小Brenda
[20:07] Red lips. 红色的嘴唇
[20:09] Red knee. 流血的膝盖
[20:11] Any other kid would have run to mommy.not you 所有孩子都会哭着找妈妈 但你不会
[20:16] Determined.always 总是很有决心
[20:20] You don’t know me. 你不认识我
[20:21] I know you. 我认识你
[20:24] I’m just waiting for you to catch up. 我只是在等你明白过来
[20:46] That get you off,huh? 那让你失望了 是吧?
[20:48] The mind games? 玩智力游戏?
[20:49] Smith: I told you once: It wasout abn’t sex. 我告诉过你: 跟性无关
[20:52] You wanted something. 你想得到一些东西
[20:53] Drive her nuts?The chicken scrawl on the walls. 把她逼疯? 墙上刻的那些东西
[20:56] She tried to keep her sanity for a while by marking off the days, 她想通过在墙上记录天数 来维持头脑清醒
[21:01] but there was no point to that. 但那样做是没用的
[21:04] Little brenda. 小Brenda
[21:06] You knew her when she was a kid? 她还是个孩子时 你就认识她了?
[21:09] You’re the detective.figure it out 你是警探 自己想吧
[21:25] He said she was marking off the days. 他说她计算过去的时间
[21:27] No windows,no lights coming into that room. 没有窗户 那个房间里没有光线
[21:29] So how did she know what day it was? 那她怎么会知道时间呢?
[21:34] Will,it’s rush. Will 我是Rush
[21:36] Brenda on her bike. Brenda骑着自行车
[21:37] A fall,um,skinned knee maybe? 摔倒了 可能膝盖摔破了吧?
[21:40] That mean something to you? 这些信息有用吧?
[21:43] The part of the movie where brenda learned to ride her bike, Brenda学骑自行车那段影片
[21:46] skinned her knee– he must have seen it. 摔破膝盖那段– 他肯定是看过了
[21:49] – Did you show it to anyone else? – No. – 你给其他人看过吗? – 没有
[21:54] Brenda was going to show it at the engagement party. Brenda本来想在订婚派对上播放的
[21:56] Uh,it was still in her car when she disappeared. 她失踪时 录像带还在她车上
[21:58] She make it herself? 她自己制作的吗?
[21:59] Or give it to one of those places that edits your home video for you? 还是把资料给了制作家庭录像带的公司?
[22:02] She gave it to,uh,some company. 她给了…某家公司
[22:05] She got the movies from our families and gave them to some place. 她从我们家里找到这些录像 给了某家公司
[22:09] She mention the name? 她说过是什么公司吗?
[22:11] Your best angle. Your Best Bngle公司
[22:12] something like that?It was,uh… it was near her office. 大概是叫这个?就在…就在她公司附近
[22:16] John,just talked to the owner of best angle. John 我们刚跟Best Angle公司的老板谈过
[22:19] Place brenda brought her home videos? 为Brenda制作录影带的公司?
[22:21] Turns out john smith worked there. John Smith刚好就是那家公司的
[22:23] Owner says he was their best editor. 老板说他是公司最好的编辑
[22:24] Worked there for a year,paid in cash,before quitting four days ago. 做了1年 4天前辞职 临走领了工资 是现金
[22:28] Owner says he’s on his way to marion,illinois for his next gig. 老板说他在伊利诺伊州Marion找了份新的工作
[22:30] Till his bad turn in ripley. 他在Riply拐弯违章
[22:32] Four previous employers since ’02: Life videos in newark,edit right in detroit. 02年来换过4份工作 Newark的Life Videos公司 底特律的Edit Right公司
[22:36] Two more in atlanta and queens. 还有亚特兰大和Queens的两个公司
[22:38] – All editing houses – so? – 都是视频编辑公司 – 还有呢?
[22:39] One client from each of his jobs matches a missing woman from the same city,same year. 每份工作 都有一个客户跟当地当年 失踪妇女的特征相吻合
[22:44] Boss. 老大
[22:45] Me’s preliminary report is back. 法医的初步尸检报告出来了
[22:47] Dental records on the newark body didn’t match brenda macdowell’S. Newark尸体的牙医记录与 Brenda Macdowell的记录不符
[22:50] Wasn’t brenda in that basement. 地下室里的不是Brenda
[22:52] Newark?
[22:54] Colleen legarth. 是Colleen Legarth
[22:55] Missing since november ’06. 2006年11月失踪
[22:58] They find a cause of death? 死亡原因找到了吗?
[22:59] No strangulation,no ligatures,no broken bones. 没有勒痕 没有绳绑 没有骨折
[23:01] Tox report’s clean. 没有中毒
[23:03] How’s he killing them? 他是怎么把人杀了的?
[23:05] Five women. 5个女人 5个城市
[23:06] five cities 5个女人 5个城市
[23:07] five basements 5个地下室
[23:09] Let lil d anscotty know. 通知Lil和Scotty
[23:11] This guy is not just a serial killer. 那家伙不光是个连环杀人凶手
[23:13] He’s a collector. 他还是个”收藏者”
[23:32] Notice you never use your signal. 你都没亮过警灯
[23:35] Cops drive however they want. 条子开车都肆无忌惮的
[23:37] Gotta have some perks with the job. 就当是警察的补贴了
[23:40] Body in newark wasn’t brenda. Newark发现的尸体不是Brenda
[23:43] You lied. 你撒谎了
[23:44] I never lied.you made an assumption 我从未撒过谎 是你在做假设
[23:47] The way you wanted to see it. 你就想看到那种结果
[23:49] Four other women locked up out there somewhere. 还有四个女人被关在别的地方 你想告诉我们这点 为什么?
[23:53] you wanted us tto knows about ’em Why?
[23:53] How did you kill them? 你是怎么杀了她们的?
[23:55] Your fancy labs can’t tell you? 你们精密实验室的人不知道吗?
[23:57] You watched their tapes,picked them for a reason. 看过她们的录像后 你选中她们肯定有原因
[24:00] – Somethin’ you liked about ’em. – or hated – 你看中了她们身上的什么东西 – 或者是讨厌
[24:02] You still haven’t told me what gets you out of bed,detective. 你还是没告诉我 你每天起床的动力是什么 警探
[24:05] Tell me where brenda is and I’ll make sure you don’t get the needle. 告诉我Brenda在哪儿 我留你条小命不死
[24:07] Is it the rush you get from seeing dead people? 你看到死人会冲动吗?
[24:10] Has to be a reason you became a homicide cop. 你选择当重案组警察肯定有原因
[24:13] That what happens to you? 你是为了什么呢?
[24:14] When you kill ’em? 你杀她们的时候?
[24:16] Death’s the only thing that’s real. 死亡是唯一真实的事
[24:20] It’s the purest thing you’ll ever see. 是你见过的最纯粹的东西
[24:21] You god now? 现在你又是上帝了?
[24:23] Question is,what’s that rush covering for you? 问题是 你的冲动是为了掩盖什么呢?
[24:28] You seem to know a lot about it.why don’t you tell us? 你似乎懂得很多 干嘛不告诉我们?
[24:30] When there’s one thing you hold onto,it takes on a special significance. 当你有支撑自己的信念时 它的力量是无穷尽的
[24:36] And when that’s taken away,you’re left with nothing. 把它拿走 你就什么都没有了
[24:41] Like that woman from newark. 就像那个在Newark的女人
[24:43] Colleen.
[25:12] colleen What’d you say?What’d you say? Colleen 宝贝儿 你说什么?
[25:18] That’s right.I’m right here. 没错 我在这儿
[25:24] look at that smile.Honey!She just smiled at me! 看这小脸蛋笑的 老公 她朝我笑了!
[25:29] She smiled! 她笑了!
[25:31] Look at you.Beautiful as the sun. 你看你 美得如同晨曦
[25:39] Please. 求你了
[25:43] Pretty little girl. 很漂亮的小姑娘
[25:47] Maybe she’d like it here,too,someday. 也许哪天她也会喜欢待在这儿
[26:00] Such fragile things they hold onto. 他们借以依靠的东西是那么脆弱
[26:04] And when they’re gone,they just… float away. 一旦它们消失了 她们就…如浮萍四处飘散
[26:09] That’s how you kill them? 你就是这样杀了她们的?
[26:11] Kill them. 杀了她们
[26:12] That’s a funny way to put it,really. 这么说还真好笑 真的
[26:14] Talk about brenda. 谈谈Brenda
[26:16] You got nothin’ to lose,right?where’d you put her body? 你光脚的不怕穿鞋的 她的尸体在哪儿?
[26:18] We’ve been talking about that one all night. 我们就这个问题已经讨论了整晚了
[26:20] Boring. 太无趣了
[26:23] But not the end. 还没说完呢
[26:25] Not how you crushed her. 还没说你是怎么弄垮她的
[26:28] No,you don’t talk about that.Why not? 你不想谈 为什么?
[26:32] It takes a lot of discipline keeping a woman locked up for months. 把一个女人关好几个月 需要相当的自我克制力
[26:38] No one hearing her screams. 没人听到她尖叫
[26:39] Must be a reason you got caught now. 你现在被抓住肯定有原因
[26:41] And made that bad turn. 走出那步错招
[26:44] Meticulous guy like you. 像你这种心思缜密的人
[26:45] – Something rattled you. – No.you’re wrong – 有什么事让你心慌了 – 没有 你说错了
[26:47] Got under your skin. 惹恼了你
[26:49] – For you to make a mistake like that. – I don’t make mistakes! – 让你犯下那样一个错误 – 我没犯错
[26:54] Brenda’s still alive,isn’t she? Brenda还活着 是吧?
[27:00] You know,I think I’m done talking. 我说完了
[27:04] He left philly four days ago. 他四天前离开费城的
[27:05] If she’s still alive,we don’t have much time. 如果她还活着的话 我们要抓紧了
[27:06] Newark’s the only city where you have both the abduction site and the dump site. Newark是唯一一个既是绑架地 又是抛尸地的地方
[27:11] The abduction took place here. 他在这里实施绑架
[27:12] Here’s the basement. 地下室在这里
[27:13] Less than a 20-minute drive. 开车20分钟都不到
[27:14] Stillman: He gets them inside before the chloroform wears off. 他要在氯仿的效力消失前 把她们搬进地下室
[27:17] He’s finding basements in poor neighborhoods where no one sees anything,says anything. 他租贫民区的地下室 在那儿没人关心别人在干什么
[27:20] Here’s the restaurant where brenda was abducted. 这里就是Brenda被绑架的饭店
[27:22] Searching a 20-minute radius,three low-income our contact neighborhoods fall inside. 方圆20分钟车距内有3个贫民区
[27:26] At the recorder’s office is looking for properties bought in cash for less than ten grand by john smith. 不动产办公室正在找John Smith 用一万元以下的现金购得的房产
[27:31] How’s miller doing on the videos? Miller的录像带看的怎样了?
[27:46] Got tech support out of bed, 已经把技术科的人给找来了
[27:47] downloaded the movies john smith made of his victims. 下载了John Smith制作的 关于受害人的视频影片
[27:50] What’s the common thread? 有什么共通之处?
[27:52] We know that,we find brenda. 找到这个 就能找到Brenda了
[27:55] We dreamed about this day for so long. 我们盼这天盼了好久
[28:00] And here you are. 你终于降临了
[28:07] different classes,different ages. 不同阶级 不同年纪
[28:09] Some had families; some didn’T. 有些有家有口 有些没有
[28:12] Only thing in common is… they all had something to live for. 唯一的共同点就是 她们都有支撑她们的信念
[28:18] Fianc?kids god 未婚夫 孩子 上帝
[28:23] Wide net there. 差了十万八千里
[28:25] Maybe not so wide. 也许没差那么远
[28:30] Monica had god. Monica心中有上帝
[28:31] Colleen had her baby. Colleen有她的孩子
[28:33] And brenda had david. Brenda有David
[28:36] Chose women with something to live for. 选择那些生活中有信念的女人
[28:38] Someone they loved. 那些女人有各自热爱的人
[28:40] Not something you’d know about. 你不会懂的
[28:42] Must have driven you crazy.all the thing they had. 你一定快被逼疯了 看着她们有的这些
[28:46] Not you,though. 而你却没有
[28:48] I edited their sloppy lives into something beautiful. 我把她们的琐碎生活编辑成美妙的生活
[28:51] I gave them a way to believe the delusions they were hanging onto. 我让她们去相信她们赖以支撑的虚幻生活
[28:55] Delusions?look who’s talking 虚幻生活? 听听谁在说这话?
[28:57] What’s on those videos isn’t who they are. 录像上的人不是真正的她们
[28:59] It’s a charade. 那都是自欺欺人
[29:00] To give their lives meaning. 让她们的生活有意义
[29:03] Like the job gives your life meaning. 就像做警察让你的生活有意义一样
[29:05] I’ve had it with your bs.where is brenda? 我已经受够了你扯的屁话了 Brenda在什么地方?
[29:07] Don’t pretend you don’t know what I mean,detective. 别假装听不懂我什么意思 警探
[29:09] Where’d you put her body,you freak? 你把她尸体丢哪儿了 你个变态!
[29:11] No,I,I do. 不 我明白
[29:15] I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[29:17] Who are you when it’s taken away? 不然你会变成什么样子?
[29:19] The job. 如果不做警察
[29:21] No one. 什么也不是
[29:24] Like them. 跟她们一样
[29:26] Even the one who had god. 就连那个心中有上帝的也一样
[29:28] Monica.the singer. Monica 歌手
[29:30] She gave up the easiest. 她是最快放弃的
[29:32] She couldn’t understand how god could leave her in that room so alone. 她不明白上帝为什么要把她 一个人扔在那间屋子里
[29:38] I saw it in her eyes. 我从她的眼中看出来了
[29:41] The moment she realized there was no god. 那一刻她意识到了 根本就没有上帝
[29:45] That if god was anything,he was the greatest con man of all. 如果真有其人的话 他也是世上最大的骗子
[29:59] once hope is gone,dying is just a formality. 一旦没了希望 死亡只是个形式了
[30:05] You sealed her in there alive? 你把她活活封在里面?
[30:08] First,I took the door off its hinges. 首先 我把门拆了
[30:11] She was free to go,run. 她可以走 可以逃跑
[30:13] I wouldn’t have stopped her. 我不会拦她的
[30:15] But she wasn’t looking for a way out anymore. 可她没有再找逃生的路了
[30:18] Sounds like you’re… familiar,detective. 听上去你…很熟悉的样子 探长
[30:23] Son of A… 狗杂种…
[30:31] where ‘s brenda?Where is she? Brenda在哪儿?她在什么地方?
[30:33] Scotty
[30:38] Scotty!Stop! Scotty!住手!
[30:46] She’s here.In these woods. 她在这里 就在这片林子里
[30:54] A mile further,there’s a blinking yellow light. 一里外有盏黄灯在闪的地方
[30:57] Path to the right heads into the woods. 右边的小路 一直走到林子里
[30:59] A quarter mile in,there’s a clearing. 往里走四分之一里地 有片空地
[31:04] Puinhim t the car. 把他带上车
[31:19] I’ll drive. 我来开
[32:25] I’m going in. 我要进去了
[32:28] The guy’s got an endgame,lil. 这家伙最后的疯狂了 Lily
[32:30] Who knows what he’s got waiting in those woods? 谁知道他在林子里埋伏了什么
[32:31] We’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[32:32] But we know his pattern.houses basements not woods 但我们知道他的模式 房子 地下室 绝不是树林
[32:35] What if we’re wrong and she’s in there right now? 要是我们错了 而她就在里面呢?
[32:41] No service. 没信号
[32:43] We don’t have time to wait for backup. 我们没时间等后援了
[32:46] We’re armed. 我们有枪
[32:48] He’s not. 他没有
[32:49] You ready to pull the trigger? 你做好开枪的准备了?
[33:00] Let’s go. 走吧
[33:01] Try anything,I’ll blow your head off. 敢乱动 就把你头打爆
[33:11] You get lil or scotty on the line yet? 联系上Lily和Scotty了吗?
[33:13] Cell phone keeps dumping to voice mail. 手机一直转到语音信箱里去
[33:15] Last time they called was waynesburg. 他们上次来电是在Waynesburg
[33:16] Nothing between here and there but lumber. 从那里到这儿 中间只有片树林子
[33:19] The hell are they doing? 他们在搞什么鬼?
[33:20] Going renegade.with a psychopath in custody 脱离正常路线 还带着个拷着的疯子
[33:31] Almost there. 马上就到了
[33:32] Keep moving. 继续走
[33:34] Know these woods pretty good. 你很熟悉这片树林
[33:36] This where you’re from,you sick bastard? 你就是当地人?你个死变态
[33:39] What’s that? 那是什么?
[34:03] got something. 有什么东西
[34:06] Smit If only you had videos of your own. 要是你的录像里只有自己的话
[34:08] Of course,there’d be no one in them.mo one to show them to 当然片子里不会有别人 也不会拿给别人去看
[34:11] Shut up. 闭嘴
[34:13] I’m taking a look. 我来看看
[34:14] Scotty… I got it. Scotty… 没事
[34:24] What do you got? 是什么?
[34:25] Nothing. 什么都没有
[34:26] It’s a dried-up well. 是口枯井
[34:28] You said you wanted to know what happened to brenda. 你说你想知道Brenda怎么了
[34:31] Well,brenda’s not in there. Brenda不在里面
[34:32] No,but someone else is. 没错 但有人在里面
[34:56] So cold. 好冷
[35:02] So cold… so cold… 好冷… 好冷…
[35:11] please help me 请帮帮我
[35:58] It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. 那是我见过的最美丽的事
[36:01] Watching a woman die? 看着一个女人死去?
[36:03] Watching her give up. 看着她放弃
[36:06] The rest is just a formality. 余下的只是一个形式
[36:11] We understand each other finally. 我们终于达成共识了
[36:15] Dungeons like this well. 地牢就像这口井
[36:16] You were trying to recreate this,hmm? 你想重现这一幕是吧?
[36:20] Who was she? 她是谁?
[36:21] Nobody. 不知道
[36:24] I came here. 我到这儿来
[36:26] -I listened to your story 听了你的故事
[36:27] – Now tell me where brenda is. – you’re just like them – 现在告诉我Brenda在哪儿 – 你就跟她们一样
[36:30] ,trying to hold on to something make-believe. 想抓住那些你相信的救命稻草
[36:32] Because there will always be another brenda out there,another me. 因为总会有另一个Brenda 另一个我
[36:36] Maybe it’s time you see,detective,how false your god is. 也许是时候看看你的信念了 警探 看看它有多失败
[36:39] Tell me where she is. 告诉我她在哪儿
[36:42] Looks like we’ve run out of time. 好像我们都没时间了
[36:44] Where is she?! 她在哪儿?
[36:46] – She’s dead. – No. – 她死了 – 不
[36:49] Pull the trigger! 开枪!
[36:51] – You son of A… – lil,it’s what he wants. – 你个狗杂种 – Lil 他就希望你这样做
[36:53] Can’t spend his life in a cell like his victims did. 他不想下半辈子像他的受害人一样 蹲在小囚室里
[36:56] That’s why he brought us out here. 所以他把我们引到这儿来
[36:59] She was weak.like you 她很软弱 像你一样
[37:01] Brenda’s alive.i know she is Brenda还活着 我知道她还活着
[37:04] She wasn’t like that woman in the well; she was strong. 她跟井里的那个女人不一样 她很坚强
[37:06] – You need to believe that,but you’re wrong. – No. – 你想相信这点 但你错了 – 不
[37:09] She broke in that dark,lonely,little room. 她在那个漆黑 孤寂的小房间里崩溃了
[37:13] Just like one day you will,too. 你迟早也会那样的
[38:02] you can’t tread water forever. 你无法一直踩水
[38:04] Eventually,you’ll get tired just like brenda. 最终 你会感到疲倦 就像Brenda一样
[38:07] No,that song. 不 那首歌
[38:09] She was humming that song. 她在哼那首歌
[38:10] “Chasing far all gloom and terror,”brightening all the path we tread. “追逐一切阴霾与恐惧 点亮我们踏过的路”
[38:15] ” The bells at ascension church in kensington have been playing that song every morning since I was a kid. 我还是孩子时 Kensington的Ascension教堂 每天早上都会奏这首歌
[38:23] That’s how brenda knew what day it was. Brenda就是靠这歌知道又过了一天了
[38:25] That’s how she held on. 她就是靠这个坚持下来的
[38:27] I told you,she’s dead. 我告诉你了 她死了
[38:29] Even in the ugliness of kensington,she found something to cling to,something beautiful. 就算在Kensington最丑陋的角落 她也找到了可以依靠的东西 美好的东西
[38:35] She didn’t break,did she,john? 她没崩溃 对吧 John?
[38:38] She never gave up. 她从未放弃过
[38:40] Because when it was all taken away in the end,she still had herself. 因为就算一切被夺走 她还有她自己
[38:46] I know where that church is. 我知道那座教堂在哪里
[38:50] I know that neighborhood. 我知道那个街区
[38:57] find her,lil. 找到她 Lil
[39:00] Don’t walk away from me! 别从我身边走开!
[39:04] don’t you leave!
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme