时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | September 16,1963 | 1963年9月16日 |
[00:32] | would you mind? | 介意吗? |
[00:51] | watch this,baby doll. | 看这儿 小娃娃 |
[00:54] | leave the new kid alone,red. | 放过这个新来的 RED |
[00:56] | what’s your bag,man? | 关你什么事 |
[00:59] | gloria thinks the new kid’s cherry. | Gloria认为这个新生是处男 |
[01:06] | you’re thicker than a five-dollar malt,surprised you can read. | 你脸皮比5块钱的麦芽糖都厚 真惊讶你居然还识字 |
[01:09] | what the hell? | 那是什么? |
[01:13] | look at what we got here! | 看看这是什么! |
[01:15] | he’s a she! | 他是个女的 |
[01:16] | and he’s a jackass! | 你是一头蠢驴 |
[02:07] | boss wants to see me. | 头儿想见我 |
[02:09] | iad is wrapping it up,finally. | 内务部总算得出结论了 |
[02:11] | what do you got? | 你有什么新案子? |
[02:12] | well,vera’s talking to this guy– info on a floater from ’63. | Vera正和这人面谈 关于63年的一具浮尸 |
[02:16] | drowned in a lake at fdr. | 淹死于FDR公园的湖中 |
[02:19] | he got a name? | 他的名字? |
[02:20] | she. | 是她 |
[02:22] | wait,that’s a boy. | 等一下,是个男孩 |
[02:24] | – right? – wrong. | – 是吗? – 不是的 |
[02:25] | samantha randall,16. | Samantha Randall 16岁 |
[02:28] | the body washed up a half-mile down from the bridge. | 尸体被冲到离大桥半英里处 |
[02:31] | suicide point– that bridge. | 自杀地点在大桥 |
[02:33] | ain’t our jurisdiction when teenagers jump. | 青少年自杀不归我们管 |
[02:36] | only our guy says she didn’t. | 除非有人说她不是自杀 |
[02:40] | i’ve been a drunk my whole life,but i… | 我一辈子都是酒鬼 但我… |
[02:43] | i got sober this year. | 我今年戒酒了 |
[02:46] | i got six months. | 我有6个月没碰酒了 |
[02:47] | good for you. | 好样的 |
[02:50] | in aa,they say that you’re only sick as your secrets. | AA会上的人说 你有秘密时才会得病 (戒瘾者互助协会) |
[02:53] | anytime you want to get to the point,bub. | 我随时恭听你说重点话题 老兄 |
[02:55] | the point is,everybody said that girl jumped from the bridge, | 重点是 大家都说她是跳下大桥的 |
[02:59] | but she didn’t. | 但她不是 |
[03:01] | and how do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[03:02] | ’cause i was on the bridge that night. | 因为那天晚上我在桥上 |
[03:05] | well,maybe your memory’s a little fuzzy. | 也许你的记忆有点混乱 |
[03:09] | i heard a car pull up and then this little splash. | 我听到停车声 然后有轻微的水溅声 |
[03:14] | i look down in the water and a girl floats by right in front of me. | 我向桥下看 一个女孩正从我面前漂过去 |
[03:19] | you’re here to clear your conscience,right,maurice? | 你来这是为自己的良心 对吗 Maurice? |
[03:21] | so why don’t you save us the song and dance,admit you did it. | 那你干嘛不替我们省点时间 直接承认是你干的 |
[03:24] | i admit those were dark times,but not that dark. | 我承认我过去做过很多错事 但还没错到那种程度 |
[03:28] | the only one i was killing was myself. | 我唯一杀过的人 就是我自己 |
[03:37] | there’s no water in her lungs. | 在她的肺里没有发现水 |
[03:39] | not likely she drowned. | 看来她不象淹死的 |
[03:41] | saying she was dead when she hit the water? | 你是说当她掉进水中时 就已经死了? |
[03:43] | no one caught it back then? | 当年没人注意过这点吗? |
[03:45] | wasn’t going for a midnight swim in this red dress. | 没人会穿着这条红裙子半夜游泳 |
[03:48] | so somebody dumped her. | 那么是有人抛尸了 |
[03:50] | tough to kill yourself if you’re already dead. | |
[04:21] | Cold Case Season05 Episode09 Boy Crazy | 铁证悬案 |
[04:37] | you wanted to see me,boss? | 你想见我 头儿? |
[04:39] | have a seat,scotty. | 坐下 Scotty |
[04:43] | nah,i’m…good. | 呃 我…很好 |
[04:48] | iad is recommending suspension– 30 days,unpaid. | 内务部建议暂停职–30天 不发工资 |
[04:51] | just like that,huh? | 就那样吗? |
[04:53] | they’re citing procedure,perimeter. | 他们也是遵循程序 照章办事 |
[04:56] | you’ve been around long enough to know how it goes. | 你在这里这么长时间 该知道它怎么运作的 |
[04:58] | so,do i just… leave now? | 那我是…现在就走吗? |
[05:00] | if i thought you were wrong,you’d be gone by now. | 如果我觉得是你错 你早就走人了 |
[05:06] | get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[05:09] | yeah,but… | 好的 但是… |
[05:11] | i’m suspended,right? | 我是停职了 对吗? |
[05:13] | they’re commended suspension. | 他们建议停职 |
[05:16] | so,you got to come up with a counteroffer now,or something? | 那么说 你会提反对意见什么的? |
[05:21] | do your job,scotty; let me do mine. | 做你的工作 Scotty 让我干我的 |
[05:35] | samantha randall,some kids found her body washed up at fdr park. | Samantha Randall 孩子们在FDR公园发现了她的尸体 |
[05:41] | yup,it’s a girl. | 没错 她是个女的 |
[05:44] | not where i come from. | 我小时候可没人这么教我 |
[05:45] | i was a tomboy when i was little. | 我小时候也是个假小子 |
[05:47] | used to beat my brothers arm wrestling. | 掰手腕 我哥哥都不是我对手 |
[05:49] | guessing you didn’t take it this far,though. | 我猜你还没走得象她那么远 |
[05:51] | to each their own. | 人各有志 |
[05:52] | a classmate said samantha only wore boys’ clothes. | Samantha 的同学说她只穿男人衣服 |
[05:55] | until the night she died,that is. | 直到她死的那晚 |
[05:58] | well,she was the new kid in town. | 她是刚搬到这镇上的新生 |
[06:00] | enrolled at grays ferry high school, | 在Grays Ferry 高中注册上学 |
[06:02] | couple months before she died. | 在她死前的几个月 |
[06:03] | kids must’ve loved her. | 其它孩子一定很喜欢她 |
[06:05] | the cops ruled it a suicide,chalked it up to her… | 警察归为自杀 宣称说是由于她的… |
[06:08] | behavior problem. | 表现问题 |
[06:09] | ran away from home every few weeks, | 每隔几周就从家里跑出去 |
[06:11] | had three arrests for public intoxication. | 因在公共场所醉酒而3次被捕 |
[06:13] | we thinking she was gay? | 觉得她是个同性恋吗? |
[06:14] | back in ’63 that was a disease. | 在1963年 那可是一种病 |
[06:18] | could’ve been acting out,confused. | 可能无意间行为过头 让人生厌 |
[06:20] | doer might’ve taught “the freak” a lesson. | 凶手也许狠狠教训了”怪胎” |
[06:23] | put her in a dress to drive the point home. | 给她穿上裙子 让她彻底清醒一下 |
[06:26] | so how did she die? | 那么她是怎么死的 |
[06:28] | the marks on her temples might be bruises,burns? | 她太阳穴上的印痕是瘀伤 还是烫伤? |
[06:33] | i’ll see if she got family left. | 我去查一下她是否有家人 |
[06:35] | find out just how rough this tomboy had it. | 查查这个假小子的人生有多坎坷 |
[06:45] | archie randall? | |
[06:48] | you found him. | 你找到他了 |
[06:49] | philly homicide. | 费城重案组 |
[06:50] | i got some questions,if you don’t mind. | 我想问些问题 如果你不介意的话 |
[06:52] | homicide? | 重案组? |
[06:54] | what is this? | 怎么回事? |
[06:55] | maybe you’d like to speak in private. | 也许你喜欢私下谈 |
[06:57] | finish without me. | 我不玩了 你们继续 |
[07:06] | i’m looking into your daughter’s death. | 我在查你女儿死的原因 |
[07:08] | i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:10] | sam… killed herself. | Sam(Samantha的昵称)是自杀的 |
[07:13] | you told officers she was having behavior problems. | 你告诉警方 她有行为问题 |
[07:16] | well,you would,too,if your mom died when you were little. | 如果你很小的时候 妈妈就死了 你也会有的 |
[07:19] | i raised her on my own. | 我一个人把她养大的 |
[07:21] | did the best i could anyway. | 不管怎么说 我都尽力了 |
[07:23] | was she always a tomboy? | 她一向是个假小子吗? |
[07:25] | like the son i never had. | 就像我从未有过的儿子 |
[07:28] | she loved to build tree forts and play in the mud. | 她喜欢做树垒,在泥巴里玩 |
[07:35] | but… around age 12,trouble started. | 但…到了12岁 麻烦来了 |
[07:39] | what kind of troubles? | 什么麻烦? |
[07:40] | oh,sassing her teachers and skipping school and fighting. | 和老师顶嘴 逃学 打架 |
[07:45] | got kicked out of… | 被北部好几所高中… |
[07:47] | a few high schools upstate. | 开除出去 |
[07:49] | that why you moved to grays ferry? | 所以你们搬到了Grays Ferry |
[07:52] | twice we had to pack up and move to a new town. | 我们被迫搬过两次家 |
[07:55] | we were damned lucky not to end up in the poorhouse. | 我们很幸运没住到救济院去 |
[07:58] | i hope you don’t mind me asking,but sam’s alternative behaviour. | 希望你不介意我问一下Sam的癖好 |
[08:02] | How far did it go? | 这种癖好到底有多严重? |
[08:04] | I’m not sure i catch your meaning. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[08:06] | Did your kary prefer the company of other girls? | 你女儿是否喜欢和女孩在一起? |
[08:09] | No,no,no,no. | 不 不是 |
[08:12] | She wasn’t one of those. | 她不是那种人 |
[08:13] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your daughter? | 想过有什么人会伤害你女儿吗? |
[08:17] | I got to admit,sam didn’t have a lot of friends. | 我得承认 Sam没有很多的朋友 |
[08:22] | She always acted like it was her against the world. | 她经常表现的 好像就她一个人 和全世界对抗 |
[08:28] | It’s hard Adjusting to a new school, | 要适应新学校也很难 |
[08:32] | isn’t that right,tim? | 那不对吗 Sam? |
[08:34] | Red picked on me so why am i the one brought in herE. | Red先对我挑刺 干嘛反而我要来这里? |
[08:37] | Because you can’t come to school dressed like that. | 因为你不能穿成这样来学校 |
[08:40] | You want to me to dress like a girl? | 你想要我穿得像个女孩 |
[08:41] | Because it will make them feel better. | 因为这会让他们感觉好一些 |
[08:43] | You will dress like a girl because you’re a girl.samantha | 你穿得像个女孩 因为你就是一个女孩 Samantha |
[08:46] | It’s sam | 是Sam |
[08:46] | Sam is a boy’s name, let gets this straight | Sam是男孩的名字 让我们把话说清楚 |
[08:49] | You will go by samantha at school | 你在学校就是Samantha |
[08:51] | Did your mother ever take you shopping for clothes,dear? | 你妈妈带你去商店买过衣服吗? |
[08:55] | She mass a closet full of skirts at home. | 她有一柜的裙子在家 |
[08:57] | Price tags on all of them. | 所有的价签都没拿下来 |
[09:00] | Girls like her run into trouble later on in life. | 像她这样的女孩早晚都会出事 |
[09:03] | Personality disorders. Alcohol abuse. | 人格障碍 酗酒 |
[09:06] | There are places that can help her if she’s not willing to change. | 如果她不愿改变 有很多地方能帮她 |
[09:10] | Let’s nip this in the bud now,shall we? | 我们把它扼杀在萌芽阶段 好吗? |
[09:12] | Why can’t i just be who i am. | 干嘛我就不能当我自己? |
[09:14] | And who or what exactly is that? | 你想成为怎样的人? |
[09:19] | Now,it says here you’ve registered for shop class. | 这上面说 你已报名参加短期班 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:25] | I want to learn how to build a turbo engine from scratch. | 我想学习如何把草图上的涡轮机 化为现实 |
[09:27] | I’ve taken the liberty of enrolling you in home economics instead. | 我已经替你报了家庭理财课 |
[09:30] | Why? So I can change diapers and mick cups of coffee for people like you. | 为什么? 那样我就可以换尿片 为象你一样的人倒咖啡? |
[09:33] | Sam | 为什么你们不让我一个人待着 |
[09:34] | Why don’t you leave me alone. | 为什么你们不让我一个人待着 |
[09:39] | The new kid,you get the dress yet? | 新来的 你还没穿裙子吗? |
[09:42] | What dress. | 什么裙子 |
[09:43] | Every since home room everyone’s saying you’re the shoon-in for homecoming. | 自从教室那次后 大家都说你会成为返校皇后 |
[09:47] | ******* | 见你妈的鬼 |
[09:51] | You must be real proud. | 你一定很骄傲了 |
[09:53] | Tom Baring What a surprise. | Tom Baring 真让人惊讶 |
[09:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:01] | No one was on her side,not even me. | 没人站在她一边 甚至我也没有 |
[10:06] | This tom baring,he said sam should wear a dress? | 这个叫Tom Baring的 他说Sam应该穿裙子? |
[10:09] | Kids were always cruel to her. | 孩子们对她总是很残忍 |
[10:11] | Did he and sam ever get into it again? | 他和Sam后来有过争执吗? |
[10:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:16] | She shut me out of her life. | 她把我关在她的生活外 |
[10:19] | I guess i can’t blame her. | 我想 我不能怪她 |
[10:24] | Thank you for your time,mr.Randall. | 谢谢你 Randall先生 |
[10:26] | I used to tell her it’s a phase. | 我告诉过她这只是人生中的一个片断 |
[10:31] | When you’re older,you will look back | 当你长大后 你会回首往事 |
[10:34] | and laugh at yourself for acting this way. | 并且嘲笑自己做过的一切 |
[10:40] | Guess i was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[11:04] | Here to pick up or place an order? | 是来提货还是下订单的? |
[11:06] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[11:08] | We want to talk to you about sam randall. | 我们想和你谈谈Sam Randall |
[11:13] | That’s a name i haven’t heard in a while. | 那个名字有阵子没听到了 |
[11:17] | She died,back in ’62,’63,right? | 她死于62或62年 |
[11:21] | November,’63. | 11月,63年 |
[11:23] | We think someone killed her. | 我们认为她是被谋杀的 |
[11:25] | My god. | 我的上帝 |
[11:27] | Found wearing a dress. | 被发现时穿着条裙子 |
[11:29] | Just like you said she should. | 正如你告诉她应该穿的那样 |
[11:31] | I used to shoot my mouth off all the time. | 我过去说话不经过大脑 |
[11:34] | Thought i was a real bad ass but i was just a bored kid. | 还以为我是个坏种 其实我只是个无聊的孩子 |
[11:40] | Had quite a rap sheet at the tender age of 16. | 16岁时就有一长串不良纪录 |
[11:44] | Breakfasting and entering************* | 破门而入 私闯民宅 |
[11:46] | And i skipped school too. Do you want it write that down. | 我还逃课 你想都记下来吗 |
[11:51] | I didn’t kill her | 我没杀她 |
[11:53] | where were you the night she died? | 她死的那晚 你在哪里? |
[11:55] | Home,trying to keep dad from beating mom unconscious. | 在家 试图让我爸不要把我妈打个半死 |
[11:58] | Real norman rockwell stuff. | 那是常有的事 |
[12:00] | She pissed you off,didn’t she?sam? | 她惹你生气了 对吗? Sam? |
[12:03] | Oh,yeah,she pissed everyone off much that’s what i liked about her. | 她把大家都惹火了 那就是我喜欢她的地方 |
[12:08] | And you got familiar? | 你们很熟吗? |
[12:11] | That must have hurt her reputation. | 那一定有损她的名声 |
[12:13] | I didn’t give a damn what the other kids thought. | 我才不管别的孩子怎么说呢 |
[12:16] | We both didn’T. | 我们都不在乎 |
[12:19] | It made us cool. | 这让我们很酷 |
[12:22] | How did this great friendship start? | 这段友谊是怎么开始的? |
[12:24] | Bunch of guys used to drag race out in the pines. | 有群人总在松树林玩赛车 |
[12:27] | Once sam found out about it,nothing could keep her away. | Sam发现后 就没人能拦住她了 |
[12:42] | ******* | 走吧 伙计们 |
[12:46] | Thought you would chicken out. | 我还以为你不敢来了呢 |
[12:47] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world,red. | 我怎么会错过呢 Red |
[12:53] | ******** | 这些废铁跑不过50英里的 |
[12:55] | What are you squawking about? I spent a month working on this. | 你发什么牢骚? 我为这比赛准备了一个月呢 |
[12:58] | How much gas have you got in there? | 油箱里有多少油? |
[13:00] | About a quarter tank. | 大概装满四分之一吧 |
[13:02] | Too much. Pop it. | 太多了 弄出来点 |
[13:14] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[13:14] | I don’t let just anyone touch my car. | 我可不准任何人碰我的车 |
[13:16] | I know everything about engines. | 发动机这东西我最了解了 |
[13:18] | Trust me,will you. | 相信我 你赢定了 |
[13:25] | Man,you must be desperate. | 伙计 看来你真是孤注一掷了 |
[13:27] | So,red,what are we racing for? | Red 我们比什么呢? |
[13:30] | How about pink slips. | 粉色内衣 怎么样? |
[13:32] | You can keep that gentleman loppy. | 那个你就自己留着吧 |
[13:35] | How about her instead. | 不如拿她来做赌注吧 |
[13:37] | One day | 跟我一天 |
[13:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[13:41] | My car for your girl. | 我拿车赌你的马子 |
[13:43] | He’s going to leave you in the dust candy ass. | 我们会把你甩到屁股后面去的 甜心 |
[13:47] | We? | 我们? |
[13:48] | Yeah,we’re partners. | 是啊 我们是搭档嘛 |
[13:51] | Race some rubber. | 比赛吧 |
[14:12] | Ready? | 预备? |
[14:14] | Go! | 开始! |
[14:36] | What did you put in the tank? | 你在油箱里放了什么? |
[14:37] | Moonshine. | 威士忌 |
[14:39] | Told you you would win,didn’t I? | 我说过你一定会赢的 看吧 |
[14:41] | Full of all sorts of surprises,aren’t new. | 真是惊喜不断 是吧 |
[14:49] | You cheated,you freak. | 你作弊 这个混蛋 |
[14:50] | ******* | 不要输不起嘛 |
[14:52] | We won fair and square,red. | 我们赢得光明正大 Red |
[14:54] | Layoff the kid. | 不要为难她了 |
[14:55] | You think you can screw red buckley over,you’re crazier than you look. | 你真以为你能赢的了Red Buckley? 你比外表看起来还要疯狂 |
[15:05] | Sam was fun. | Sam是个有趣的家伙 |
[15:07] | And she knew what it was like to be an outsider. | 而且 她知道被当作局外人的感觉 |
[15:10] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[15:13] | Sam was my only friend. | Sam是我唯一的朋友 |
[15:16] | Bingo in both ways. | 对双方来说都这样 |
[15:18] | You never thought to go to the cops about this. | 她死后 你从未想过跟警察说这些吗? |
[15:20] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 我觉得都不重要了 |
[15:22] | They said she killed herself. | 警察说她是自杀的 |
[15:23] | What about red? | 那Red 呢? |
[15:25] | Did he ever make good on his threat? | 他威胁人通常都会”言出必行”吗? |
[15:27] | Must have. | 一定是的 |
[15:29] | If she didn’t kill herself,right? | 如果她不是自杀 是这样吧? |
[15:33] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | The town bully,lost his pride and his girl in the same night. | 镇上的混混 一个晚上就陪了夫人又折兵 |
[15:40] | ********* | 全都算到Sam头上 |
[15:42] | ******** | 如果不报复 就成胆小鬼了 |
[16:00] | Is he giving gordon hell? | 他还在给Gordon找茬吗? |
[16:02] | And the chief of detectives. | 还有总探长也在里面 |
[16:12] | Guess I should pack my bags. | 我猜我该打包走人了 |
[16:14] | Look like john’s giving as good as he gets. | 好像John已经尽力了 |
[16:42] | Red buckley. | |
[16:45] | I’ve been asking around about you. | 我一直在到处打听你 |
[16:46] | If I knew cops were this cute I would have come in sooner.******** | 早知道警察都这么可爱 我会自己送上门 省掉麻烦 |
[16:50] | You have quite the bad boy reputation in high school. | 你在学校里名声”不错”啊 |
[16:53] | Ladies man,in the hot rod. | 女孩们的最爱 开着改装跑车 |
[16:57] | Still got that little chevy in my backyard if you would like to take a spin. | 如果你想兜风 我后院还停着辆雪佛莱呢 |
[17:01] | Something. | 有意思 |
[17:03] | People are still talking about those drag races out in the ponds. | 人们还在谈论着树林里的赛车 |
[17:07] | Undefeated. | 无人能敌 |
[17:08] | All through high school. | 横扫整个高中 |
[17:09] | That car was a rocket. | 根本就是火箭车 |
[17:14] | Actually,i heard different. | 事实上 我听到的是另一种说法 |
[17:16] | One legendary night, | 一个传奇之夜 |
[17:18] | you got served your ass on a plate,by a girl. | 你惨败给了一个…女孩 |
[17:23] | Who,sam randall? | 谁 Sam Randall? |
[17:26] | That wasn’t a girl. | 她根本算不上个女孩 |
[17:26] | You bullied sam. | 你威胁Sam |
[17:28] | Hated her for showing you up. | 因为她让你难堪了 |
[17:30] | If she would just put on a skirt. | 如果她愿意穿上裙子的话 |
[17:33] | Us guys would have let her be. | 我们就不管她了 |
[17:35] | Threatened by her,weren’t you? | 你被她吓着了 是吗? |
[17:36] | Freaked out more like. | 被她这怪胎吓着了 |
[17:38] | Everyone was,even the girls. | 大家都这么想 女孩们也是 |
[17:39] | Are you saying she got into it with them? | 你是说她和她们也有过节? |
[17:41] | You know how you females can be. | 你知道你们这些女人的 |
[17:44] | Vicious. | 很恶毒的 |
[17:58] | Live it up gals,rent a hungry man. | 端上来吧 女孩们 我可饿坏了 |
[18:00] | I I believe you get credit for this. | 我想你的应该更好吃 |
[18:02] | Red nose whot winner is. | Red 知道谁的更好吃 |
[18:04] | He’s tasted my pie before. | 他以前也尝过我的派 |
[18:07] | I bet he has. | 我肯定他吃过 |
[18:08] | Sorry,son! | 抱歉 小子 |
[18:10] | Did you say something? | 你说什么? |
[18:12] | Don’t be A***** | 别像个婊子似的 |
[18:15] | Nice apron. | 围裙很漂亮啊 |
[18:16] | You got to try lipstick some time. | 你应该试着涂点口红 |
[18:18] | So I can look like a dip,too? | 这样看起来就更像婊子了 是吧? |
[18:21] | At least I’m not a lesbo. | 至少我不是个同性恋 |
[18:26] | How many hours a day are you taking it on? | 你每天要戴几个小时呢? |
[18:29] | Stuffing your bra? | 就是你往胸罩里塞的玩意? |
[18:30] | Just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[18:33] | These are primo 100% real. | 它们绝对都是真材实料 |
[18:36] | You should try it. | 你才应该戴上试试 |
[18:37] | Looking like a girl,i mean. | 能让你看起来更像个女的 |
[18:39] | A lot of work being a skirt. | 穿裙子那么麻烦 |
[18:41] | No thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[18:42] | Look,butch,I don’t know how they dress at your last school | 听着 假小子 我不知道你过去的同学都怎么穿 |
[18:46] | but at grace ferry,girls look like this. | 但在Grace Ferry 女孩们就像这样 |
[18:52] | You might want to take some notes. | 你们也许应该记下来 |
[19:00] | Looks like someone is a pony missing its tale. | 看样子 某人的马尾巴掉了 |
[19:04] | ******* | 小心点 你这个同性恋 |
[19:06] | You messed with the wrong girl. | 你可挑错人了 |
[19:15] | Sounds like janey had a nasty little temper. | 听起来Janey脾气挺冲的 |
[19:18] | Once,a chick winked at me jenny gave her a black eye. | 有一次 有个小妞冲我抛媚眼 结果Janey把她眼圈都打黑了 |
[19:23] | And sam grabbed the tiara right off the beauty beaten queen’s head so to speak. | Sam把皇后的皇冠从她头上扯了下来 |
[19:26] | ******* | 相信我 你不会想和Jenny结梁子 对你没好处 |
[19:31] | Where were you the night sam died? | Sam死的那天晚上 你在哪里? |
[19:34] | at home coming dance. | 返校舞会 |
[19:35] | Spent most of the night behind the gym trying to get something. | 整晚都在体育馆后面忙着 想泡到Melissa Lauer |
[19:41] | I’ll track melissa down. | 我会找Melissa求证的 |
[19:43] | See what she said. | 看她怎么说 |
[19:44] | Let me know if she’s single. | 如果她还是单身 跟我说一声 |
[19:56] | Sam randall made a fool out of you,exposed you as a fake. | Sam Randall 取笑你 说你是徒有其表 |
[19:59] | And she was right. | 她说的没错 |
[20:01] | I was the bell of the ball with my bullet bra and war paint. | 那时我是舞会皇后 戴填充胸罩 浓妆艳抹 |
[20:05] | I take it you’re more involved than that now? | 我想你那时候比现在难缠多了 |
[20:07] | I like to think so. | 我也这么想 |
[20:08] | What made you change,janey? | 是什么让你改变了呢 Janey? |
[20:10] | Guilt,maybe? | 也许是 内疚? 不 经历过女权运动 让我的生活改变不少 |
[20:10] | No,living through the feminist movement,it changed my life. | 不 经历过女权运动 让我的生活改变不少 |
[20:15] | Come a long way since high school. | 高中时代都是遥远的过去了 |
[20:17] | When you threatened sam randall. | 就是那时 你威胁过Sam Randall |
[20:19] | Look,I was a bitch on wheels back then. | 听着 那时候我只是个婊子 |
[20:21] | I wasn’t proud of it. | 我不会以此为荣的 |
[20:23] | Sam frightened me. | Sam 吓住了我 |
[20:25] | She did more than frighten you. | 她不仅吓住了你 |
[20:26] | She turned you into a punch line. | 她还让你成了个笑话 |
[20:28] | ***** | 所以你想除掉她 |
[20:29] | I had to score a settle but not with sam. | 我是要找人算帐 但不是Sam |
[20:32] | Sam’s friend dom. | 是 Sam的朋友 Dom |
[20:34] | He stood me up for our stupid date. | 他约会时放我鸽子 |
[20:37] | What does this have to do with sam’s murder? | 这和Sam的死有什么关系? |
[20:38] | I went to find him. giving a peace of my mind | 我去找他 想教训他一顿 |
[20:42] | He and sam were at the lake. | 他和Sam在湖边 |
[20:44] | ******* | 在FTR公园? |
[20:46] | The regular hangout. | 通常大家都去那里约会 |
[20:50] | That’s when I found out what sam really was. | 那时我才发现Sam真实的一面 |
[20:59] | Damn,it’s hot. | 天啊 太热了 |
[21:03] | Jia thought rp taking janey to the movie tonight? | 我还以为今晚你要和Janey 去看<诺博士>呢 |
[21:06] | ********* | 我不去了 |
[21:08] | Why | 为什么? |
[21:11] | I wag was going to take you parking but just have to talk to her on the ride home. | 我想带她去汽车影院看 但那样回家路上还得和她说话 |
[21:19] | A lot of chicks are like that.no funs | 很多小妞都喜欢这样 太没意思了 |
[21:31] | ******* | 你一直都住在Ferry吗? |
[21:36] | ********* | 这是全城唯一可以自由呼吸的地方 在这树林里 |
[21:42] | Nobody’s judging you. | 没人对你评头论足 |
[21:44] | Trying to make you something you’re not. | 试图让你改变你本来的样子 |
[21:48] | I wish i could stay here forever. | 我希望能永远待在这里 |
[21:52] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不像她们那么打扮呢? |
[21:55] | Girls**** | 像那些女孩 我是说我并不介意 只是好奇 |
[22:03] | It’s just the way i am. | 我就是这个样子 |
[22:06] | I don’t know what that makes me. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[22:09] | Feels right,you know. | 可这样感觉才对 你知道吗? |
[22:12] | I think so. | 我想我了解 |
[22:16] | And i used to get match box cars every christmas. | 每年圣诞节 我爸都送我玩具车 |
[22:21] | He brought me a barbie and i balled my eyes out. | 有一年 他送我一个芭比娃娃 我眼睛都要瞪出来了 |
[22:28] | I’m not trying to be like anybody else. | 我不想变成别人 |
[22:32] | Just me. | 只想做我自己 |
[22:35] | We’ll never let them change you. | 那就不要让他们改变我们 |
[22:37] | Always be free. I’ll die trying. | 自由地生活 至死不渝 |
[22:40] | Really? | 说定了? |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 说定了 |
[22:51] | You like chicks the way i do. | 你喜欢女孩吗? 我是说像我这样? |
[22:56] | No, | 不 |
[22:58] | what do you like? | 那你喜欢什么? |
[23:08] | I like you… | 我喜欢你 |
[23:18] | – What the hell are you doing? – I don’t know. | – 你该死的在干嘛? – 我不知道 |
[23:21] | I’m not some queer. | 我可不是同性恋 |
[23:22] | – I just wants to be with you,dom,I’m sorry. – Shut up. | – 我只是想和你在一起 Dom 抱歉 – 闭嘴 |
[23:25] | Try that again,and i’ll beat your head in. | 你再这么做的话 我会揍你的 |
[23:30] | Dom | |
[23:38] | I know it was confusing. | 我知道那让人感到困惑 |
[23:41] | You can say that again. | 是让人摸不着头脑 |
[23:42] | And i made sure it got around the next day at school. | 我确保这消息第二天就在学校传开了 |
[23:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:53] | So the gender bending girl makes a pass at a bad boy and everyone knows. | 性别扭曲的女孩喜欢上了坏男孩 而大家都知道了 |
[23:58] | Maybe dom wasn’t such a sensitive guy after all. | 也许Dom并不是这么容易生气的家伙 |
[24:03] | She was a boy inside of a girl who liked a boy? | 她像是个男孩 却喜欢上了男的? |
[24:08] | That about sums it up. | 差不多就是这样 |
[24:11] | Make my head hurt here. | 我脑袋都转不过来了 |
[24:12] | Yes,probably why cops dropped it like a hot potato. | 所以警方把这烫手山芋赶紧给扔了 |
[24:15] | Still don’t explain the marks on her head. | 但这还是不能解释她头上的印记 |
[24:17] | Or why she ended up in girl’s clothes the night she died. | 以及为什么她死的那晚要穿女装 |
[24:21] | Dom’s got a little explaining to do. | 看来Dom 得解释一番了 |
[24:23] | Will,want to step in for a second? | Will 进来一下 好吗? |
[24:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:35] | I’m going to need you to keep an eye on things around here for a little while. | 这段时间 我需要你帮我盯着这里 |
[24:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:40] | You’re the senior man on the squad. | 你是队里资历比较老的人 |
[24:42] | Listen,you have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[24:45] | What’s going on,john? | 怎么回事 John? |
[24:48] | I’m going to have to take a 30-day rest,starting friday. | 我要休假30天 从这周五开始 |
[24:52] | I can use the time,i haven’t been fishing in six years. | 可以好好消磨时间 我已6年没钓鱼了 |
[24:55] | Ied,they’re suspending you? | 内务部 他们把你停职了? |
[24:57] | I told them i signed off the shooting in barely. | 我告诉他们是我批准了对Barely开枪 |
[24:59] | To they’s hands were tied. | Scotty对此只能从命 |
[25:01] | You’re taking the hit. | 你让他们把矛头指向了你 |
[25:02] | Scotty’s a good cop. | Scotty是个好警察 |
[25:04] | He doesn’t need some stink on his rap. | 他不用在档案里留下污点 |
[25:06] | And do you? | 那你呢? |
[25:09] | I’m set. | 我无所谓 |
[25:10] | I’ve been around long enough, i don’t have to worry about what is coming after mE. | 我已经在这儿待得够久了 不用担心谁会抢我的饭碗 |
[25:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[25:16] | Say you will keep the trains running. | 保证你会让这儿一切正常运转 |
[25:21] | – Just for 30 days. – Who knows? | – 只在这30天内 – 谁知道呢? |
[25:24] | I might take a shine to it. | 说不定我会爱上休假 |
[25:26] | Come on,you can’t leave us. | 拜托 你不会离开这里的 |
[25:28] | At what part? The hours,the politics? | 离开什么? 工作 还是办公室政治? |
[25:34] | Seriously,john,what are you going to do? | 说真的 John 你准备做什么? |
[25:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:40] | Maybe it’s time i found out. | 或许是时候找出答案了 |
[25:43] | The lazy afternoons fishing. | 为能在慵懒的下午钓鱼干杯 |
[25:46] | To old friends. | 敬老朋友 |
[25:49] | Amen to that. | 以天父的名义 |
[26:01] | I heard sam got fresh with you at the lake. | 我听说在湖边 Sam和你有了新发展 |
[26:03] | In ’63,common clenches of a girl who looks like a boy. | 在1963年 和这么个看起来像男孩的 女孩扯上关系对你可不好 |
[26:07] | I didn’t kiss her. | 我没有吻她 |
[26:08] | Witnesses say it got hot and heavy. | 但目击者说你们看起来很火热 |
[26:10] | I’m not that way. | 我不是那种人 |
[26:13] | What way? | 哪种人? |
[26:14] | Sam looked like boy. | Sam看起来像个男孩 |
[26:17] | You’ve seen pictures. | 你们也看过照片了 |
[26:19] | It was confusing. | 这让我很困惑 |
[26:21] | I bet it was. | 我想也是 |
[26:22] | Especially when the whole school found out. | 特别是全校都发现以后 |
[26:24] | And you your buddy, | 你和你的”好兄弟” |
[26:27] | made you a little involved by association. | 他们用你们俩的关系来羞辱你 |
[26:30] | ***********And get rid of the freak. | 为保全自己的名誉 最好的办法就是干掉那个怪胎 |
[26:33] | She wasn’t freak. | 她不是个怪胎! |
[26:36] | She… | 她… |
[26:39] | she was just lost. | 她只是迷失了自我 |
[26:42] | I should have handled it differently. | 我应该用其他方式解决这事的 |
[26:43] | – And not killed her you mean. – I didn’t kill her. | – 你的意思是 不该杀了她 – 我没有杀她 |
[26:47] | I shut her out,i gave her the cold shoulder. | 我和她保持距离 冷落她 |
[26:50] | But you didn’t give a damn about what the other kids thought,right? | 可你不在乎其他人怎么想的 对吗? |
[26:52] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[26:55] | I did. | 我在乎的 |
[26:57] | And i abandoned sam when she needed me the most. | 在Sam最需要我的时候 我却抛弃了她 |
[27:34] | Looky here.She’s crying. | 快看这儿 她在哭 |
[27:36] | Boys don’t cry. | 男子汉才不会哭 |
[27:38] | Are you a boy,huh? | 你是男人 哈? |
[27:40] | Or you just like kissing them. | 还是说你只是喜欢和男生接吻? |
[27:45] | So you a queer now,too? | 那么你现在也是同性恋了? |
[27:47] | Makeup your mind what you are,freak. | 想清楚你到底是什么吧 怪胎 |
[27:50] | You want to get with boys,you got to look like a girl. | 你想和男生出双入对 就得打扮得像个女孩 |
[27:53] | ******* | 放开我 你们这些混蛋! |
[27:57] | Queer! | 同性恋! |
[28:09] | You****** | 你想当个女孩吗? 我就教你怎么当女孩 |
[28:12] | No | 不 |
[28:13] | – Hold her still | – Hold her still – 摁住她 – 别让她乱动 |
[28:17] | – No – samatha randol | – 不要 |
[28:22] | my office now | 马上到我办公室里来 |
[28:31] | Sam had more guts and integrity than anyone in that school,including me. | Sam比学校里任何人都要诚实和正直 也包括我 |
[28:38] | What did the principal do? | 校长是怎么处理的? |
[28:40] | Called her father. | 把她父亲叫到学校 |
[28:41] | Yanked her out of school,i guess. | 把她硬拽出学校 我估计 |
[28:43] | Sam was expelled? | Sam被开除了? |
[28:46] | Her dad came to pick her up that day. | 那天她父亲来接走了她 |
[28:50] | I never saw her again. | 我再也没能见过她了 |
[28:53] | But you lied to us,had to pull up six again, | 但你没告诉我们实话 我们又得重新调查了 |
[28:56] | maybe he didn’t have anymore moves left in him? | 或许他已经没地方可搬家了 |
[29:00] | Never told us sam got kicked out of the grace ferry. What was that? | 你从没告诉过我们 Sam被Grace Ferry高中 开除是怎么回事? |
[29:03] | Third high school in three years. | 三年里的第3个学校 |
[29:05] | A not sure what you’re getting at here. | 我不明白你们为什么又来找我 |
[29:06] | Your daughter thought she was a boy and had a nasty temper to boot. | 你女儿认为自己是男孩 而且脾气还很暴躁 |
[29:10] | I loved sam. | 我爱Sam |
[29:12] | Only wanted what was best for her. | 我做的一切都是为她好 |
[29:14] | Couldn’t move again,though,couldn’t? | 但你不能再搬家了 对吗? |
[29:16] | You were at your wits ends. | 我走投无路了 |
[29:18] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还有什么别的办法 |
[29:19] | So you lost your temper? | 所以你冲她发火了? |
[29:23] | Maybe things got out of hand,you hit her archy? | 或者情况变得有些失控 你打她了? Archy |
[29:28] | Oh,no | 没有 |
[29:30] | I did something much worse. | 我做的事比这要糟得多 |
[29:35] | Her diagnosis is gender identity disorder. | 她的诊断是性别认同障碍 |
[29:38] | ****We keep girls like samantha to dress,talk and walk like ladies. | 在Brookview 我们会教像Samantha这样的女孩如何像淑女一样穿着 谈吐和走路 |
[29:44] | How,what will you do to her? | 你们怎么做? 你们要对她做什么? |
[29:45] | Behaviour moifbs,medication, | 行为矫正 药物治疗 |
[29:48] | worst case scenario,electro con vuflsive therapy. | 如果病症十分严重 就采用电击疗法 |
[29:51] | I don’t know about that. | 我对那些东西一点都不知道 |
[29:53] | You are do want what’s best for your daughter? | 你做的一切都是为女儿着想 对吗? |
[29:55] | Of course i do but sam’s never been away from home before. | 当然 只是Sam以前从未离开过家 |
[30:00] | We can help her. | 我们可以帮助她 |
[30:02] | Just last month a former patient got engaged to be married. | 就在上个月 我们有个治愈的病人订婚了 |
[30:05] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[30:06] | Don’t make it harder. | 别再添乱了 |
[30:08] | I’ll be a girl,please,I’ll wear whatever you want. | 我会变成女孩子的 求你了 我 你想要我穿什么我就穿什么 |
[30:10] | She won’t need these boys’ clothes. | 她不再需要这些男孩穿的衣服了 |
[30:13] | Samantha will be wearing a dress like a normal girl. | Samantha会和正常的女孩一样穿裙子 |
[30:15] | Daddy,please don’t make me stay here. | 爸爸 求你了 别把我留在这儿 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry,samantha,i love you but it’s the only way. | 我很抱歉 Samantha 我爱你 但我没有别的办法 |
[30:22] | No,daddy,I’ll be good. | 不 爸爸 我会做个乖孩子 |
[30:24] | Daddy,please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[30:27] | Daddy,please! | 爸爸 求你了! |
[30:31] | No! | 不! |
[30:33] | I’ll be good. | 我会当乖小孩的 |
[30:35] | I’ll be good.I promise! | 我会乖乖的 我保证! |
[30:43] | She was calling for me and i just walked away. | 她哭喊着叫我 而我只管自己一走了之 |
[30:51] | I thought i was doing the right thing. | 我以为自己的选择是正确的 |
[30:54] | How long was she at that hospital? | 她在那个医院里待了多久?’ |
[30:57] | Two weeks. | 两个礼拜 |
[30:59] | And then she ran away. | 然后 她逃走了 |
[31:03] | That’s what they told me. | 他们是这么告诉我的 |
[31:05] | Same night she died? | 就是她死的那天晚上? |
[31:08] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[31:10] | Maybe if she wasn’t scared,i would bring her back to that place. | 如果她不是怕我会把她送回那里… |
[31:16] | Maybe she would have come home. | 也许她就会回家来 |
[31:21] | Thanks for your time,mR.Randall. | 谢谢你回答我们的问题 Randall先生 |
[31:25] | Hospital******dress | 问问她穿红裙子的事 |
[31:27] | ******** | 不用了 电疗能解释她太阳穴上的烧伤印 |
[31:30] | Hospital******* | 医院对交给他们治疗的青少年 做得太过分了 |
[31:32] | Someone****** | Brookview里肯定有人把这一切 都掩盖起来了 |
[31:50] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗? |
[31:50] | Been looking no brookview: | 我们一直在调查Brookview |
[31:52] | ********* | 就是Sam Randall所在的看护医院 |
[31:55] | Shut down in ’72 after three teenagers went through ect. | 1972年停业 因为有3个青少年 接受了ECT治疗后… |
[32:00] | – ******** | – ******** – 被深度烧伤 – 电痉挛疗法 |
[32:02] | It was still experimental, | 那时这个疗法仍处在实验阶段 |
[32:04] | current too high patients came up brain dead. | 过高电流会引发病人脑死亡 |
[32:07] | *** | 主治医生是谁? |
[32:08] | Russell concerns died of cancer in ’85. | Russell Concerns 1985年死于癌症 |
[32:11] | And any other leads? | 还有别的线索吗? |
[32:14] | Poly learned,nurse at the school. | Poly Leonard 校医院的护士 |
[32:16] | Also worked the night shift on the gender disorder ward at brookview. | 同时也为Brookview的性别认定障碍 病房值夜班 |
[32:21] | Quit right around the time sam died. | 差不多Sam死后 她就辞职了 |
[32:23] | Bring her? | 那把她请来问问? |
[32:24] | Already did. | 已经请来了 |
[32:24] | All right,good work. | 好的 干得不错 |
[32:37] | Jeffrey said you’re taking my suspension. | Jeffrey 说你代替我停职了? |
[32:40] | It wasn’t yours to take,scotty. | 本来就不该停你的职 Scotty |
[32:42] | ******** | 但是也不该停你的 |
[32:44] | Water under the bridge. It’s done. | 事情已经过去了 都结束了 |
[32:47] | Thanks for… looking out. | 谢谢你…这么照顾我 |
[32:51] | Leonard is waiting. | Leonard 还等着呢 |
[32:55] | Right. | 对 |
[32:59] | You coming,boss? | 你也一起来吧? 头儿? |
[33:10] | As i said,i baring remember the girl. | 我已经说了 我几乎不记得那个女孩了 |
[33:14] | *******Hard to keep them all straight. | 在Brookview照顾过那么多病人 想把每个人都记清楚很难 |
[33:18] | We know about the other zombies the hospital turned out. | 我们已知道医院造就的其他活僵尸了 |
[33:21] | Three,to be exact. | 3具 准确地说 |
[33:22] | All under your care. | 都是在你的看护下 |
[33:27] | It was horrible what they were doing to those young people. Terrible. | 他们对那些年轻人的所作所为可怕至极 |
[33:30] | You just stood by and let it happened. | 你只是站在一边袖手旁观 |
[33:32] | Doctors don’t listen to nurses. | 医生从不管护士怎么说 |
[33:35] | It was out of my hands. | 我无能为力 |
[33:36] | Why did you quit? | 你为什么辞职? |
[33:38] | After sam died,you just ran for the hills. | Sam死后 你为了保护自己而辞职了 |
[33:40] | I didn’t run for any damn hills. | 我不是为了保护自己! |
[33:42] | My whole life I’ve been holding my tongue,watching men make mistakes. | 我一辈子都在保持沉默 眼睁睁看着人们不断犯错 |
[33:47] | But i begged dr.Cancer to stop. | 但我求过Cancer医生停止他的行为 |
[33:50] | But doctors don’t listen to nurses. | 但医生从不会听从护士的 |
[33:53] | I thought thought we were helping in the beginning | 一开始我真以为我们是在帮助他们 |
[33:57] | but sam had so much fight in her. | 可是Sam的内心充满斗志 |
[34:00] | They did everything they could to snuff it out. | 他们试了所有的办法想让她就范 |
[34:09] | And one more time,pull out your chair… | 再来一次 把你们的椅子拉出来 |
[34:15] | lower yourself slowly into the seat,don’t plop. | 放低身体慢慢坐到椅子中 不要急 |
[34:22] | Excellent progress,samantha. | 进步很大 Samantha |
[34:26] | Don’t scrape the chair if he felicia. | 不要拖椅子 Felicia |
[34:30] | And hands in your lap. | 把手放在膝盖上 |
[34:33] | Lovely.Louise, | 做得很好 Louise |
[34:37] | Louise,do you want dr.Kearns to sends you back to the ect room? | Louise 你希望Kearns医生再把你 送回电击疗法室吗? |
[34:45] | Now,let’s move on to grooming. | 下一步我们要学的是化妆 |
[34:55] | Today is lipstick. | 今天学的是如何涂口红 |
[35:03] | Remove the cap. | 拿掉口红盖 |
[35:08] | Place the lid on the table. | 把盖子放在桌子上 |
[35:12] | Hold the compact mirror open in yoeftur l palm. | 将化妆镜打开 用左手托住 |
[35:18] | Now start at the centre of the upper lip and move down to the right. | 现在 从上嘴唇的中部开始 接着向右边涂 |
[35:28] | No. | 不要 |
[35:29] | You must participate if you’re going get better. | 如果你想要好起来的话 就一定要照着做 |
[35:32] | But I can’t get better if I’m not sick. | 但如果我没有病 怎么可能好起来? |
[35:37] | You know this isn’t right. | 你知道这么做是不对的 |
[35:39] | You have no idea what these people are capable of,sam. | 你对这些人会干什么一无所知 Sam |
[35:44] | Just Do it. | 你就照着做吧 |
[35:47] | Put on the lipstick,now! | 涂上口红 马上! |
[35:50] | You put on the lipstick,buster. | 你去涂吧 你这混蛋! |
[35:52] | And while you’re at it,take this! | 你涂的时候别忘用这只! |
[35:55] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[35:57] | This is crazy. Not me. | 想改变我们的想法才是疯了 疯的不是我们! |
[35:59] | You will behave like a young lady. | 你们的举止将会和年轻的女士一样 |
[36:00] | You call me a lady or a freak… | 你可以叫我们女士或怪胎 随你的便 我不在乎… |
[36:05] | there’s nothing wrong with mE. | 但是我没有疯 |
[36:09] | No! | 放开我! |
[36:11] | No! | 放开我! |
[36:16] | Sam was right. | Sam 是对的 |
[36:19] | There was nothing wrong with her. | 她没有病 |
[36:21] | I just couldn’t stand watching them destroy her. | 我无法看着他们毁了她 |
[36:25] | So i quit. | 所以我辞职了 |
[36:28] | Left her there to rot,too. | 但你把她留在那儿 让她自生自灭 |
[36:30] | Real noble of you. | 你真高尚 |
[36:31] | I found a friends of hers from school and i let him know what happened. | 我找到一个她在学校时的朋友 告诉了他 发生在她身上的事 |
[36:35] | A friend? | 一个朋友? |
[36:37] | You mean donald aaron? | 你是说Donald Aaron? |
[36:39] | He was the only one who talked to her. | 他是唯一一个和她说话的人 |
[36:41] | He seemed to be the type who would do the right thing, | 他看起来是个明事理的人 |
[36:44] | even if he had to do something against the rules. | 即使他必须做些有违规矩的事 |
[36:47] | But you told him to save her? | 你让他去救她出来? |
[36:50] | It was my first and last act of rebellion. | 这是我第一次也是最后一次反抗 |
[36:54] | How did he get past the hospital gate? | 他怎么能从医院大门进去? |
[37:00] | I gave him the key. | 我给了他大门的钥匙 |
[37:18] | Beautiful work. | 画得真漂亮 |
[37:23] | You’re not here to talk about stained glass,are you? | 你们来这不是讨论彩绘玻璃的 对吗? |
[37:26] | Same image,over and over. | 同一个形象 一次次出现 |
[37:29] | Every piece,that… | 每一幅画里… |
[37:32] | one figure. | 同一个人物 |
[37:34] | Alone against the world. | 孤独地与世界抗争 |
[37:38] | Kind of like sam. | 就和Sam一样 |
[37:39] | I already told you,we were just friends. | 我已经告诉过你们了 我们只是朋友 |
[37:42] | Hard to believe. Seeing this. | 看到这些 很难相信你们只是朋友 |
[37:45] | Hypothetically speaking,if you love a girl, | 假设一下 如果你爱上个女孩 |
[37:49] | who is actually a boy inside,what does that make new. | 她内心实际上是个男孩 那让你变成什么人了? |
[37:53] | I… i didn’T… | 我… 我没有… |
[37:57] | love sam. | 爱上Sam |
[37:58] | Why did you save her? | 那你为什么跑去救她? |
[38:00] | Boy girl,his words,right? | 男孩女孩 只是单纯的词语 不是吗? |
[38:05] | *******not what is in here. | 是依照外表决定的 而不是根据内心 |
[38:09] | why do you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做? |
[38:10] | You made a deal at the lake to never let them change you,die trying. | 你们在湖边有个约定 不让别人改变自己 至死不渝 |
[38:18] | That’s why you brought her back there, | 所以你把她带回了那儿 |
[38:20] | the one place she could be free. | 只有在那里 她才是真正自由的 |
[38:23] | She was. | 她一直是 |
[38:26] | Free. | 自由的 |
[38:29] | In the ends. | 终于… |
[38:32] | i made sure of that. | 这点我很确定 |
[38:35] | You didn’t put a name on it but it still matters. | 你无法给自己的感觉下定义 但它依然意义重大 |
[38:43] | It Was the only thing that mattered. | 这是我生命中唯一有意义的事情 |
[38:47] | That’s why i went to her. | 这是我跑去找她的原因 |
[38:55] | Come on,sam. | 快起来 Sam |
[38:56] | Let’s go,we’re getting out of here. Let’s gO. | 我们走 我们离开这儿 我们走 |
[39:00] | Sam. | |
[39:10] | Sam? | |
[39:41] | Come back,come back. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[39:45] | Please,sam. | 求你了 Sam |
[39:48] | Just come back. | 快醒醒 |
[39:51] | ******You’ve got to come back. | 是我害了你 我知道他们都对你做了什么 你一定要醒过来 |
[39:56] | We had a deal,remember. | 我们约好的 记得吗? |
[40:00] | Is he lake,we can never let them change us. | 在湖边 我们说好不让他们改变我们的 |
[40:03] | We can always be free or die trying,huh? | 永远自由地生活 至死不渝 对吗? |
[40:06] | You remember? | 你记得吗? |
[40:13] | Make me free. | 让我自由 |
[40:18] | All right. | 我知道 |
[40:20] | I can’t, | 但我不能 |
[40:22] | i won’t,i won’t do that,sam. | 我不能 我不能这么做 Sam |
[40:26] | I won’t,no way,no way. | 我不能 不可能的 不可能的 |
[40:32] | I know you’re in there,sam. | 我知道你还是原来的你 Sam |
[40:34] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[40:36] | But I won’t do that,you hear me,i won’T. | 但我不能那么做 你听到了吗? 我不会那么做的 |
[40:39] | I won’T. | 我不会那么做的 |
[40:42] | ***** | 我看起来不漂亮吗? |
[41:00] | Now**** | |
[43:59] | Cold Case Season05 Episode09 Boy Crazy | 铁证悬案 |