时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The following story is flctional and does not depict any actual person or event. | 本故事纯属虚构 并不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:08] | March 28,1989 | 1989年3月28日 |
[00:34] | – I’d like an application for club membership. – Yes | – 我想申请为俱乐部会员 – 好的 |
[01:17] | ******** | 呼叫派遣中心 |
[01:22] | Gunshot****** | 女性受害者 头部中枪 在密斯特大学内 尽快 |
[01:59] | Ms.rush? Lilly? | Rush小姐? Lilly? |
[02:01] | Is there someone we should contact? | 我们应该联系哪位? |
[02:23] | You under the weather,lil? | 你今天不舒服 Lil? |
[02:25] | I was up late. Paperwork. | 我睡晚了 案头工作 |
[02:29] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里? |
[02:30] | Me wants us to take a look at a jane doe. | 他们要咱们来看无名女尸 |
[02:34] | They just find the body? | 他们才找到尸体吗? |
[02:35] | A guest of st.Michael’s hospital. | 圣米高医院的病人 |
[02:37] | 18 years on the city dime. | 18年前入住的 |
[02:38] | Well,how’s that make her a homicide? | 那怎会让她成为谋杀受害者? |
[02:40] | She died last night. | 她昨晚死了 |
[02:42] | Back in ’89,she got caught on the wrong side of town, The wrong end of a gun. | 她在1989年被发现倒在城里偏僻处 不知什么原因挨了枪 |
[02:45] | Me says death’s a result of the bullet wound to her head. | 法医认为 她头部的枪伤导致死亡 |
[02:49] | Meaning jane doe’s our jurisdiction. | 意味着这具无名女尸在我们管辖范围内 |
[02:51] | Original theory is she’s a transient,#ssome kind of altercation. | 最初被认为是流浪者 和别人口角引发的 |
[02:54] | Anything new? | 新的线索? |
[02:55] | Just a mysterious admirer. | 只有一个神秘的崇拜者 |
[02:57] | Leaves a care package every month. | 每个月留下”慰问包裹” |
[02:59] | Champagne,caviar,godiva chocolate. | 香槟 鱼子酱以及Godiva巧克力 (Godiva: 顶级巧克力品牌) |
[03:01] | Some care package. | 好个慰问包裹 |
[03:02] | Yeah,not that jane doe noticed. | 无名死者看不到了 |
[03:04] | Been in one of those persistent vegetative states since the shooting. | 中枪后就一直处于植物人阶段 |
[03:07] | Trapped inside her own mind. Damn. | 她只能沉浸在自己的意识里 见鬼 |
[03:10] | What a way to go. | 真是个不错的开始 |
[03:13] | They let you across the street in daylight? | 他们允许你大白天横穿马路? |
[03:15] | Prepping testimony. | 预排上庭作证 |
[03:16] | Some of these medical types need coddling. | 某些医务案需要细心关照 |
[03:18] | And they send you? | 他们派你来? |
[03:20] | That’s funny. | 这真可笑 |
[03:22] | And with that ringing endorsement… | 有你的大力赞同… |
[03:25] | Don’t be so sensitive. | 不要那么敏感 |
[03:29] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[03:30] | – I’m glad to see you back on the job. – Thanks. | – 很高兴看到你回到工作岗位 – 谢谢 |
[03:34] | Lieutenant. Detective. | 中尉 侦探 |
[03:39] | and i thought the cold war was over. | 我还以为冷战已经结束了 |
[03:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[03:43] | only thing you didn’t do was pull her pigtails. | 你就差揪她辫子了 |
[03:47] | I’ll meet you inside. | 我们进去再碰头 |
[04:03] | this woman suffered a cerebral hemorrhage,resulting in a massive stroke. | 这名女子脑出血 造成大面积中风 |
[04:07] | Bullet fragments dormant in the brain accelerated the process. | 留在脑中的弹片加速了这一进程 |
[04:10] | You saying almost 20 years dying in a hospital bed is accelerated? | 你是说 躺在病床上近20年才死亡 是加速过程? |
[04:14] | I’m saying the bullet killed your victim. | 我是说 子弹杀死了受害者 |
[04:16] | Just took some time doing it. | 只不过费了些时间(才达到目的) |
[04:17] | Yeah,this we knew. | 是啊 这点我们知道 |
[04:19] | Got something else? | 还有其他线索吗? |
[04:20] | As i was saying before you decided to honor us with your presence,i believe i do. | 在你赏光到我们这来之前 我相信我找到了 |
[04:28] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么东西? |
[04:29] | Saline breast implants. | 生理盐水乳房植入物 |
[04:31] | Circa 1989. | 大约是1989年做的 |
[04:33] | Uncommon back then? | 那时候很罕见吗? |
[04:34] | Well,most of the industry still used silicone. This was rare. | 那时大多数业内人士仍用硅胶 这个相当罕见 |
[04:38] | So,these things expensive? | 那么 这东西很贵了? |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:42] | Must have spent about ten grand on these. | 买这些一定花了约1万美元 |
[04:44] | a lot of money to spend on yourself. | 大量金钱花在自己身上了 |
[04:46] | Woman was no transient. | 这女人不是流浪者 |
[04:48] | Means someone out there should be missing her. | 那就是说 外边一定人在挂念她 |
[04:51] | That or they’re glad she’s finally dead. | 或者他非常高兴 她终于死了 |
[05:20] | Cold Case Season05 Episode05 Thick As Thieves | 铁证悬案 |
[05:30] | Jane doe,mid-30s,found in the badlands,shot in the face. | 无名女尸 30多岁 在荒地被发现 脸部中枪 |
[05:34] | Well,cops back then figured she was homeless. | 当时警方认定她是流浪者 |
[05:37] | Thinking now,rich girl gets robbed for her cartier. Puts up a fight. | 目前看来是富家女因佩带的Cartier珠宝 被人打劫 引发一场搏斗 |
[05:41] | Ballistics can’t get much on the bullet fragments. | 弹道学家没从子弹碎片找到线索 |
[05:42] | Probably a nine-millimeter. | 大概是9毫米口径 |
[05:44] | Well,that narrows it down. | 那就缩小了嫌疑范围 |
[05:46] | Only witness seems to be the victim herself. | 似乎唯一的证人就是死者本人 |
[05:48] | Leaves us with one photo to identify her. | 只留下张照片给我们确定她的身份 |
[05:52] | And half her face is gone. | 半边脸已经不见了 |
[05:54] | Well,that’s where 18 years helps us. | 18年的时光帮了我们大忙 |
[05:56] | Computer-generated renderings of what jane doe looked like before she was shot. | 电脑重现了无名女尸18年前 被射击前的样子 |
[06:00] | We’re circulating them to missing persons bureaus across the country. | 我们向全国的失踪人口部门 分发这些(照片) |
[06:03] | Pretty lady. | 漂亮的女士 |
[06:04] | Got something. | 找到线索了 |
[06:06] | Serial number on the saline pouches traced back to a dr.Jeremy fincher. | 按盐水袋上的序列号追查到 Jeremy Fincher医生 |
[06:10] | Plastic surgeon out of cherry hill,new jersey. | 整形外科医生 樱桃山 新泽西 |
[06:13] | Oh,bring him in. Let’s see what the doctor remembers. | 把他带来 看他能想起什么 |
[06:20] | This is margot chambers. From the club. | 这是Margot Chambers 俱乐部会员 |
[06:23] | We used to mingle on the 19th hole. | 我们通常在高尔夫酒吧遇到 |
[06:26] | 19th hole. That in cherry hill? | 高尔夫酒吧 它是在樱桃山吗? |
[06:30] | It’s anywhere my friends johnny and walker reside. | 我朋友Johnny和Walker去的 |
[06:33] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[06:33] | Margot came to the club,i don’t know,winter of ’89. | Margot来这个俱乐部 我不清楚 大概是1989年冬天 |
[06:38] | Left six months later. | 6个月后她就离开了 |
[06:40] | You two close? | 你们关系很亲昵? |
[06:41] | I wouldn’t call it that. | 我不会这么说 |
[06:42] | She came in for breast augmentation. | 她来这里是为了隆胸 |
[06:44] | I thought it was strange. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[06:46] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[06:47] | Margot had a classic beauty most women would have envied. | Margot有大部分女性都羡慕的古典美 |
[06:52] | She was… | 她… … |
[06:54] | She was exquisite,really. | 她非常高雅 真的 |
[06:57] | Sounds like you were fond of her. | 听起来像你喜欢她 |
[06:59] | I didn’t see the need for the work, | 我觉得她其实没必要做这个隆胸 |
[07:00] | But margot had a way of convincing people. | 但Margot擅长说服别人 |
[07:03] | Any idea why she was so insistent? | 你觉得 为什么她会如此坚持? |
[07:05] | She didn’t say. | 她没有透露 |
[07:06] | But a couple weeks after the procedure, | 但做完手术几星期后 |
[07:08] | I realized she was competing in a different league. | 我意识到 她是在其他方面和人争高下 |
[07:12] | And country club women play dirty. | 乡村妇女泡鸭俱乐部 |
[07:29] | You’re staring at my breasts,jeremy. | 你正盯住我的乳房不放 Jeremy |
[07:32] | Just admiring the craftsmanship. | 只是欣赏我的手艺 |
[07:34] | Yes,you do good work. | 是的 你做得很好 |
[07:36] | You made it easy,margot. | 是你使手术变得容易 Margot |
[07:37] | I feel ashamed to even accept money for it. | 我很惭愧收你的钱 |
[07:39] | That’s okay. I don’t intend to pay. | 好的 我没打算支付 |
[07:48] | that son of a bitch. | 这狗娘养的 |
[08:02] | Hi,margot. | 嘿 Margot |
[08:03] | Don’t hi,margot me,you little hussy. | 别对我说”嘿 Margot” 你个荡妇 |
[08:06] | Excuse me. | 你说什么? |
[08:07] | Your husband aware you’re a full-service operation,dear? | 你丈夫知道你的贴身服务吗 亲爱的? |
[08:10] | Ms.chambers,i think you’ve had too much to drink. | Chambers 小姐 你喝太多酒了 |
[08:12] | What’s she do for you that i don’t? | 她为你做了什么我没做的? |
[08:15] | What’s this two-piece whore got on me? | 这个比基尼婊子哪点比我好? |
[08:17] | Listen,i think there’s a misunderstanding. | 听着 我想我们有点误会 |
[08:19] | Damn straight there is,sweetheart. | 他妈的 明摆着的 宝贝 |
[08:21] | You’re messing with private property. | 你和我的”私有财产”在乱搞 |
[08:23] | I’m sure i don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我肯定我不知道你说什么 |
[08:25] | Come closer. I’ll be clearer. | 过来点 我再说清楚点 |
[08:27] | Listen,margot,you need to stop. You’re making a fool of yourself. | 听着 Margot 你必须停止 你正在大出丑 |
[08:30] | How can you do this? | 你怎能这么做? |
[08:32] | We have something,spencer. | 我们有过关系了 Spencer |
[08:33] | It’s over,and you… | 都过去了 而且你… … |
[08:36] | – Let go of me this instant,or i’ll… – What? | – 你马上放开我 否则我… – 怎么? |
[08:39] | What,you’ll get me fired? | 怎么 你会让我被开除? |
[08:42] | You’ve got far more than a job to lose. | 你将失去比工作重要得多的东西 |
[08:45] | You push me,margot,i’ll push back. | 你逼我 Margot 我也会逼你 |
[08:54] | Needless to say,the pool boy was gone after that incident. | 不用说 那件事后泳池男童走人了 |
[08:58] | But margot disappeared,too. | 但Margot也消失了 |
[09:00] | I-i always assumed she went to aspen,the hamptons. | 我 我一直以为她去了Aspen,Hamptons (均为美国富人度假胜地) |
[09:03] | What about spencer’s hot squeeze,melissa? | Spencer的甜心Melissa呢? |
[09:07] | She still around? | 她仍生活在那附近? |
[09:08] | Mel? Mel’s a fixture. | Mel? Mel是”固定资产” |
[09:10] | Her husband practically owns the club. | 实际上 她丈夫拥有俱乐部 |
[09:13] | Did her mouth last year. | 去年帮她做了唇部整容手术 |
[09:15] | Frown lines. | 去除皱纹 |
[09:24] | This won’t take long,will it? Tee time’s in 15. | 这不用多久 是吗? 15分钟后我要去打高尔夫 |
[09:27] | It’s about spencer mason. | 是关于Spencer Mason 的事 |
[09:29] | Young guy worked here about 18 years ago,cabana boy . | 那个18年前在这工作的泳池服务生 |
[09:32] | Can’t pin him down. | 记不得他了 |
[09:33] | Yeah,might be involved in the shooting of margot chambers. You knew her. | 是 他可能卷入Margot Chambers枪击案 你认识他的 |
[09:36] | Yes,but i have no memory of him. | 是的 但我记不起他了 |
[09:39] | well,that’s kind of funny ’cause we did a little background on you. | 这真有意思 我们查过你的背景了 |
[09:41] | Pulled credit card records from 1989. | 调出了1989年的信用卡记录 |
[09:44] | There’s a lot of charges: marriot,ritz,hilton… | 有很多花费: 万豪 里兹 希尔顿… (均为豪华酒店) |
[09:47] | Those are hotels,right? | 这些都是酒店 对不对? |
[09:50] | Spencer and i were involved. | Spencer和我搞过外遇 |
[09:53] | A tryst with the pool boy. | 与那个泳池服务生约会 |
[09:55] | More than a tryst. | 不仅仅是约会 |
[09:57] | He was my ticket away from this place. | 他是我离开这里的原因 |
[09:59] | Talk about margot and spencer. | 谈谈Margot 和 Spencer |
[10:01] | He said that dragon lady had him by the throat. | 他说 那个恶妇逼人太甚 |
[10:03] | She was blackmailing him to continue seeing her. | 她勒索他继续和她保持关系 |
[10:06] | How’d she manage that? | 她怎么做到的呢? |
[10:07] | Said if he didn’t keep her happy,she’d accuse him of rape. | 说他如果不让她爽到 她会指控他强奸 |
[10:10] | Turn him in to the cops. | 把他送进局子 |
[10:12] | Well,hell hath no fury. | 喔 最毒妇人心啊 |
[10:14] | Spencer needed to get away. | Spencer需要脱身 |
[10:16] | He was in trouble. | 他有麻烦 |
[10:18] | I was going to save him. | 我本来打算救他 |
[10:31] | Spencer? | |
[10:35] | Spencer? | |
[10:37] | – Were you followed? – No. | – 你被跟踪了吗? – 没有 |
[10:39] | Margot’s been watching my every move. | Margot一直监视我的一举一动 |
[10:40] | Are you sure you weren’t followed? | 你肯定你没被跟踪? |
[10:41] | I was careful. | 我很小心 |
[10:49] | Did you bring the money? | 你把钱拿来了吗? |
[10:57] | The dream’s almost ours. | 我们快要梦想成真了 |
[10:58] | You and me,white jamaican sands… | 你和我 白色小屋 牙买加沙滩… |
[11:01] | We’re gonna be so happy. | 我们会幸福的 |
[11:06] | She’s here. I thought you said you were careful. | 她来了 我以为你很小心 |
[11:08] | I was. I… | 我 我… |
[11:09] | What do we do? | 我们现在怎么做? |
[11:11] | I’ll take the car,lose her on the expressway,come back for you. | 我先开车去高速公路甩了她 然后回来接你 |
[11:13] | What’ll i do without you? | 没有你我怎么办? |
[11:14] | Baby,there’s no telling what she might do if she sees you. | 宝贝 如果她看到你 还不知道会做出什么事 |
[11:17] | Hide here. I’ll come back for you. | 躲起来 我会回来接你 |
[11:23] | hold onto this. | 拿好这个 |
[11:28] | and be careful. That’s my heart. | 小心点 这就是我最宝贝的 |
[11:41] | I hid in that place for hours. | 我在那里藏了好几小时 |
[11:43] | He took my car,$50,000 cash. | 他开走了我的车 拿走了5万美元现金 |
[11:47] | Played me like the fool i was. | 把我像个傻瓜那样耍 |
[11:49] | Ever report it? | 报案了吗? |
[11:50] | Told my husband i had a gambling problem. | 告诉我的丈夫 赌博输了那些钱 |
[11:53] | Went into therapy for a few months. | 去心理治疗了几个月 |
[11:56] | Moved on with my life. | 然后重新开始 |
[11:58] | Now,if there isn’t anything else… | 现在 如果没有其他事的话… |
[12:00] | No. You can go. | 好的 你可以走了 |
[12:06] | This guy’s a pro. | 这家伙是职业骗子 |
[12:08] | Plays the two rich broads off against each other,comes out clean. | 耍了两个富婆 让她们互相争斗 然后全身而退 |
[12:11] | Not so clean,if margot caught up with him a few weeks later. | 没做到全身而退 如果Margot几周后抓到他 |
[12:15] | They mix it up. | 他们会爆发激烈冲突 |
[12:17] | And he took more than her money. | 这次他不仅夺走了她的钱 |
[12:27] | You turned me in to iad,didn’t you? | 是你把我出卖给内务部 对吗? |
[12:30] | Your charm never ceases to amaze. | 你的魅力不会因此而减少啊 |
[12:32] | Not even denying it? | 居然好意思承认? |
[12:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:35] | I got asked a question. | 我被找去询问 |
[12:37] | Answered honestly. Try it sometime. | 我诚实地回答 下次你也该试一下 |
[12:39] | Where i come from,we got an issue with someone,we tell ’em. | 我认为 如果对别人有意见 应该说出来 |
[12:42] | Where i come from,we don’t tolerate screwups. | 我认为 我们不能容忍工作失误的人 |
[12:45] | What’s your problem? | 你到底有什么问题? |
[12:46] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[12:49] | You’re pissed i never made a move? | 你是怪我没有及时采取行动吗 |
[12:51] | Come on,scotty. | 算了吧 scotty |
[12:53] | Figured you were smarter than that. | 我以为你会更聪明一些 |
[12:55] | Oh,yeah,you got me all figured out,huh? | 哦 你觉得你看穿我了是吧 |
[12:58] | You are nothing if not predictable. | 如果不能看穿你 你就什么也不是 |
[13:06] | See that coming? | 这样你料到了吗? |
[13:08] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[13:09] | Destroy everything. | 全砸了啊 |
[13:11] | It’s what you’re good at. | 这是你擅长的 |
[13:12] | You got no idea what i’m capable of. | 你不知道 我到底能走到哪一步 |
[13:15] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[13:31] | Got a hit off the photo we’re circulating on margot chambers,boss. | 队长 我们分发的Margot Chambers照片 有线索了 |
[13:35] | Someone step forward? | 有人找到线索了 |
[13:36] | Well,you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[13:38] | Margot chambers is also margot chandler, | Margot Chambers就是Margot Chandler |
[13:43] | margot keller… | 又叫Margot Keller |
[13:46] | Margot kentworth? | 还有Margot Kentworth |
[13:48] | Each name comes with its own social security number, | 每个名字都有独立的社会保险号 |
[13:50] | Birth certificate and criminal record. | 出生证明和犯罪记录 |
[13:53] | She has outstanding warrants in four states: | 她在四个州被通缉 |
[13:55] | Fraud,check-kiting,grand theft… | 欺诈 支票欺诈 重度盗窃 |
[13:59] | Margot’s no rich victim. | Margot根本不是富婆受害者 |
[14:00] | She’s a con artist. | 她是个骗子 |
[14:02] | Just like spencer. | 跟Spencer一样 |
[14:04] | In fact… They were a team. | 事实上 他们是一伙的 |
[14:11] | WANTED FRAUD MARGOT CHAMBERS AND SPENCER MASON | 通缉 诈骗罪 Margot CHAMBERS和Spencer MASON |
[14:18] | well,margot and spencer had quite a partnership. | Margot和Spencer是搭档关系 |
[14:21] | They spent years crisscrossing the country running their various scams. | 他们有好几年时间施展各类骗术 在全国流窜作案 |
[14:25] | The flop,the flat joint,the sawbuck switch. | 就像牌桌上抽三张 敲竹杠 偷天换日 |
[14:30] | You got some kind of secret past we don’t know about,nick? | 你还有我们不知道的秘密往事吧 Nick |
[14:33] | Just his old uncle vernon. | 只隐瞒了他的老伯父Vernon |
[14:35] | He knew some things. | 他的确知道些事情 |
[14:36] | Yeah,unfortunately,all the wrong things. | 是啊 不幸的是 都不是什么好事 |
[14:39] | Well,by the time margot and spencer ended up back east, | 当后来Margot和Spencer回到东部时 |
[14:42] | They had their country club scam going strong. | 他们把乡村俱乐部的骗术玩得更娴熟了 |
[14:45] | Spencer roped in the lonely rich girls,margot scared them. | Spencer负责勾引孤独的富婆 Margot负责恐吓她们 |
[14:48] | And they walked away with a pile of cash. | 然后带着大把钞票跑路 |
[14:50] | So what got between them? | 他们之间发生了什么矛盾? |
[14:52] | Maybe spencer got tired of doing all the heavy lifting. | 也许Spencer疲于干”粗活” |
[14:55] | Must’ve been exhausting,pulling the knock-and-tickle on all those trophy wives. | 那一定够呛 要处理那些勾引来的 有夫之妇 |
[14:59] | Or she was jealous. Older woman,younger man. | 或许她是因为嫉妒 老女人配年轻男人 |
[15:01] | Afraid she couldn’t keep his interest. | 害怕她再也无法引起他的兴趣 |
[15:02] | So how do we find a guy who changes his name more often than his underwear? | 那我们怎么找一个 换名字比换内裤还勤的人 |
[15:06] | Figure he’s the one who slipped in and out of margot’s hospital. | 看来他就是Margot住院时 偷偷去看她的那个人 |
[15:09] | Left gifts every month for 18 years. | 18年来 每个月都送礼物 |
[15:12] | That’s some guilty conscience. | 那是罪恶感所致 |
[15:14] | Like maybe he’d want to pay his last respects at her grave. | 他可能会到她的墓前 做最后告别 |
[15:17] | So we plant an obit. | 我们发个讣告 引他上钩 |
[15:19] | Margot chambers,blah,blah,blah… | Margot Chambers 如何如何… |
[15:21] | Being buried at oak pines cemetery. | 被安葬在松栎林公墓 |
[15:24] | Stake it out. | 派人监视 |
[15:25] | No,not me. Got court. | 不 我去不了 我得上庭 |
[15:27] | When? | 什么时候? |
[15:29] | Whenever the stakeout is. | 每一次监视行动时 |
[15:41] | Plant an obit,she says,stake it out. | 她说弄个墓碑 然后守株待兔 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | Day and a half of my life i’m not getting back. | 白白浪费我一天半时间 |
[15:50] | ‘Cause i’m so stimulated sitting next to you? | 我受的罪也不比你少 |
[15:57] | What in the hell is the sawbuck switch? | 到底什么是”偷天换日”? |
[16:01] | Uh,you got a $20 bill? | 恩 你有一张20块现钞吗? |
[16:05] | You want to see the trick or not? | 你到底想不想看变戏法? |
[16:14] | So i go into a busy tavern and i order a beer waving this 20. | 假设我走进一家生意兴隆的餐厅 挥着这张20块 点一杯啤酒 |
[16:19] | You pour my suds,and give me change for the 20 | 你帮我满上 然后给我那20块的找头 |
[16:24] | instead of the ten i actually gave you. | 其实我只给了你一张10块 |
[16:37] | Got a car coming. | 有辆车过来了 |
[16:54] | Spencer mason? | |
[16:56] | He’s rabbiting. | 他逃跑了 |
[17:29] | it’s tough. | 很痛苦吧 |
[17:30] | Losing someone close. | 失去一个很亲近的人 |
[17:35] | I’m certain wherever she is,she’s glad you came. | 我肯定 无论她现在哪里 都会为你的到来感到高兴 |
[17:40] | Don’t be too sure. | 不要那么肯定 |
[17:44] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[17:46] | Sometimes i feel responsible. You know? | 知道吗 有时我觉得自己对此负有责任 |
[17:51] | You like older men,detective? | 你喜欢老男人吗 警探? |
[17:53] | ‘Cause your husband died in 1942. | 因为你丈夫1942年就去世了 |
[18:01] | Nice trick with the decoy. | 用假目标误导我们也是好把戏 |
[18:03] | Well,if i knew they’d send a cop looks like you,i wouldn’t have bothered. | 如果知道他们派象你这么漂亮的警察来 我就不会费心准备了 |
[18:13] | Gonna make this hard on us,spencer? | 别让我们难做 Spencer |
[18:16] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都没想过 |
[18:21] | you’ve been lucky a long time,spencer. | 一直以来你都很走运 Spencer |
[18:25] | 18 years,not one arrest. | 18年来没有一次被捕 |
[18:27] | It’s not luck that’s kept me out of trouble. | 并不是运气让我摆脱困境的 |
[18:30] | I’m out of the game. | 我已经洗手不干了 |
[18:32] | Just like any working man. | 像普通上班族一样 |
[18:34] | Fake social. | 伪造的身份 |
[18:36] | Half a dozen aliases. | 数不清的化名 |
[18:37] | Which name’s real? | 哪个才是你的真名? |
[18:41] | You gonna turn me in to the feds? | 你们要把我交给联邦调查局吗? |
[18:42] | We’re not interested in your scams,spencer. | 我们对你的把戏没兴趣 Spencer |
[18:45] | We’re murder police. | 我们是调查谋杀案的 |
[18:48] | You think i shot margot. | 你们认为我杀了Margot吗? |
[18:50] | I’ve been in and out of that hospital a thousand times. | 我在那家医院进出无数次了 |
[18:53] | If i wanted margot dead,i could’ve done it easy. | 如果我想让Margot死 我早就可以轻易下手 |
[18:56] | Fbi’s just a phone call away,spencer. | 打个电话就能招来联邦调查局 Spencer |
[19:00] | They’d be real excited to meet you. | 他们见到你一定会很兴奋 |
[19:05] | All right,wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[19:07] | After we took the redhead in cherry hill,i wanted out. | 我们在樱桃山骗了那个红发女人后 我就想退出 |
[19:11] | I was sick of the game. | 我厌倦了这种游戏 |
[19:14] | But then we got to philly and… | 但当我们到了费城之后 |
[19:16] | It started again. | 一切又卷土重来 |
[19:21] | Got a dream. | 我有个想法 |
[19:23] | Little white shack in jamaica. | 去牙买加买个白色小屋 |
[19:26] | Right on the beach. | 就在沙滩上 |
[19:27] | It’s not much,but i’d kill or die to have you there. | 不会很花钱 但我愿意 不顾一切把你带去那里 |
[19:32] | You’re overselling. | 你吹得太过份了 |
[19:34] | Too specific in the beginning,too grand at the end. | 开始还仔细筹划 后来就自以为是 |
[19:37] | You want to entice the girl. | 你想诱骗那个女孩 |
[19:38] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你到底在看什么? |
[19:43] | You know why you like her? | 你知道你为什么喜欢她吗? |
[19:45] | She looks like me. | 因为她长得像我 |
[19:47] | Trailer park version,anyway. | 不管怎么说 都是贫困地区出身的 |
[19:49] | I’m sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[19:50] | The same bit,the same girl,the same crappy motel. | 一样的勾当 一样的女人 一样的烂汽车旅店 |
[19:55] | I’m tired. | 我厌倦了 |
[19:57] | You tired of this,too? | 你连这个也厌倦了吗? |
[20:00] | Margie,i know you’re there! | Margie 我知道你在里面 |
[20:03] | Who is it,the cops? | 是谁 警察吗? |
[20:04] | Just get in the bathroom now. | 快到洗手间去 |
[20:06] | Open the damn door now! | 快打开这该死的开门 |
[20:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[20:14] | It’s been a while,lenny. | 好久不见 Lenny |
[20:15] | What brings you to the big city? | 哪阵风把你吹来大都会的? |
[20:16] | I know that little turd’s here somewhere. | 我知道那个小混蛋就在这附近 |
[20:18] | Don’t take another step. | 你再迈一步试试看 |
[20:21] | You gonna do me like you did hank? | 你想像对待Hank一样对我吗? |
[20:22] | I didn’t put that gun in your brother’s mouth. | 我可没把枪放进你弟弟的嘴里 |
[20:24] | Might as well have,margie. | 一样的 Margie |
[20:25] | It’s margot now. | 现在是Margot了 |
[20:27] | You took every penny hank had. | 你拿走了Hank所有的钱 |
[20:29] | You took his pride. | 带走了他的尊严 |
[20:31] | He had fun while it lasted. | 他也享受过了 |
[20:32] | He was my baby brother,margie. | 他是我的弟弟 Margie |
[20:34] | I told you it’s margot. | 我说过是Margot了 |
[20:37] | Now get the hell out of my room. | 给我滚出去 |
[20:41] | You made a mistake. | 你错了 |
[20:43] | You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你应该乘这机会杀了我 |
[20:45] | ‘Cause i sure as hell am going to make you pay. | 我不会轻易放过你的 |
[21:00] | It was the first time i saw what we did to people. | 我第一次意识到我们带给别人的痛苦 |
[21:03] | After their lives fell apart. | 他们的生活都四分五裂了 |
[21:05] | I got out after that. | 之后我就退出了 |
[21:07] | I took my split from cherry hill,went to florida the next day. | 拿了樱桃山搞到的钱里我那份 第二天就去了佛罗里达 |
[21:11] | And margot? | Margot呢? |
[21:13] | Well,when i left,she was running scared. | 我离开时 她正胆战心惊 |
[21:17] | Was planning a quick exit. | 计划尽快逃跑 |
[21:19] | Not quick enough. | 还不够快 |
[21:24] | You buyin’ this line? | 你相信他的说法吗? |
[21:26] | Story holds. | 故事倒是站得住脚 |
[21:27] | Henry delpy out of blossburg, | 伯罗斯堡的Henry Delpy |
[21:29] | Pa reported a margie kentworth taking everything he owned back in the mid -’70s. | 70年代中期 Margie Kentworth拿走了他的一切 |
[21:34] | Guy ended up eating his gun. | 最后吞枪自尽 |
[21:36] | The brother lenny goes after her thinking eye for an eye? | 他弟弟Lenny追着她想以牙还牙? |
[21:41] | Check him out. | 查查他 |
[21:43] | Well,what about prince charming? | 那白马王子呢? |
[21:45] | I’ll cut him loose. | 放他走 |
[21:47] | But put a plainclothes unit on him,see what he does. | 派便衣监视着 看看他会干什么 |
[22:02] | Margie finally got in over her head. | Margie最终还是做过了头 |
[22:04] | You mean,margot. | 你是说Margot |
[22:06] | She could’ve called herself the queen of sheba. | 她可以叫自己希巴女王 |
[22:09] | It wasn’t going to change who she was: | 叫什么都改变不了她的本质 |
[22:11] | trailer-park trash,like all of us. | 下层拖车区的垃圾 像我们一样 |
[22:13] | Are you saying she came from here? | 她是这里出身的? |
[22:15] | Oh,yeah. Two rows back,as a matter of fact. | 对 事实上 就在两排房子后面 |
[22:17] | Though,by the age of ten,you could see,she meant to get out. | 但她10岁时 就能看出她要离开这里 |
[22:19] | – Ambitious? – Motivated. | – 很有野心? – 有动机 |
[22:22] | Mom beat the crap out of her daily… | 天天被妈妈痛打 |
[22:25] | Yeah,margie would watch the old movies to escape. What was the one? | Margie为了逃避看老电影 那个叫什么来着? |
[22:28] | Audrey hepburn and humphrey bogart. | 奥黛丽-赫本和汉弗里-博格特演的 |
[22:30] | Sabrina,yeah. | <龙凤配> 对 |
[22:32] | – Poor girl makes good. – Like margot. | – 灰姑娘过上好生活 – 就像Margot |
[22:34] | Yeah,margie watched it over and over. | 对 Margie看了一遍又一遍 |
[22:37] | Started believing she deserved more than a welfare husband or a canned chili dinner. | 相信自己不应只落得嫁穷小子 吃辣味罐头当晚餐的生活 |
[22:41] | Sad story. | 悲伤的故事 |
[22:42] | Oh,no. She got what she deserved. | 不 她自有报应 |
[22:44] | Well,not the attitude i’d be going for if i was trying to look innocent. | 我要想证明自己清白 可不会这样说 |
[22:48] | I-i wasn’t out to kill her. | 我不是去杀她的 |
[22:50] | I was going to turn her in to the cops. | 我想把她交给警察 |
[22:53] | This old hick from the boonies had a few tricks up his own sleeve. | 我这个乡下老头还是有几招的 |
[22:56] | Planted a bug in her room. | 在她房里放了窃听器 |
[23:01] | Lenny… | |
[23:02] | You’re a man after my own heart. | 你真是深得我心 |
[23:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[23:19] | You’ve never had pop rocks before? | 你没吃过跳跳糖? |
[23:22] | Okay. Pour some in your mouth. | 倒嘴里 |
[23:31] | Funny,right? | 很好玩 是不是? |
[23:32] | Now drink some soda. | 再喝点苏打水 |
[23:41] | – Where’d you come from? – Nowhere. | – 你的家在哪? – 我没有家 |
[23:44] | Born on the run,lived that way ever since. | 逃亡路上出生 逃亡路上生长 |
[23:46] | 15 states in 18 years. | 18年里呆过15个州 |
[23:49] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[23:52] | Five miles down the interstate. | 过州边界5英里 |
[23:54] | Where i was born,raised… | 我在那出生 长大 |
[23:57] | Probably where i’ll die. | 也许还会死在那 |
[24:11] | sounds like paradise. | 听着像天堂 |
[24:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:21] | Um,i’ll just go. | 我这就走 |
[24:25] | Leave the towels. | 毛巾留下 |
[24:30] | No time to be doing the maid. | 没时间再泡妞了 |
[24:32] | I mean,honestly,what’s the angle? | 老实说 你想怎么样? |
[24:34] | The angle,margot,is none of your business. | 我想怎么样 Margot 与你无关 |
[24:37] | Everything’s my business right now. | 现在一切都与我有关 |
[24:38] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:39] | And while you were servicing the help,i was working our exit strategy. | 你顾着享乐时 我在考虑退休计划 |
[24:45] | Life insurance? | 人寿保险? |
[24:46] | Three million dollars’ worth. | 简直三百万 |
[24:48] | All i got to do is sign over the beneficiary card to you. | 我只要把受益人填成你 |
[24:51] | I die. We’re rich. | 我一死 我们就富有了 |
[24:54] | You kind of really need a body to make this work. | 你得搞个尸体才行 |
[24:58] | Insurance companies won’t take your word on it. | 保险公司不会相信你的 |
[25:01] | That maid of yours,kylie– she really does a crap job. | 你的小服务生 Kylie 她实在不怎么样 |
[25:06] | No way. | 不行 |
[25:08] | She’s off-limits. | 不能打她的主意 |
[25:09] | She looks like me. | 她和我长得很像 |
[25:10] | With a little work,the right clothes,we could pass as twins. | 稍微打扮 换件合适的衣服 我们就能变成双胞胎 |
[25:13] | I’ve never asked you for anything,not once,but i’m asking now. | 我从没向你要求过什么 一次也没 现在我请求你 |
[25:18] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[25:20] | And she already trusts you. | 她已经很信任你 |
[25:22] | It’s perfect. | 这是个完美的计划 |
[25:26] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做 |
[25:26] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[25:28] | Your other option is run,for the rest of your life. | 要不然你下半辈子都得逃命 |
[25:32] | Because lenny’s just the first. | Lenny只是第一个 |
[25:33] | There’s more out there,guaranteed. | 还会有更多人追上门 我保证 |
[25:35] | We reached the end of the line,baby. | 我们玩过头了 亲爱的 |
[25:38] | But with this,not only do we disappear,we do it rich. | 但有了这个 我们不但能消失 还能带着大笔钱消失 |
[25:47] | Then you can buy any kind of normal you want. | 然后你想过哪种正常生活都没问题 |
[25:54] | So by the time i got the tape to anyone who’d listen, | 等到终于有人愿听这带子时 |
[25:57] | Margie and the kid had disappeared,and i mean vanished off the face of this earth. | Margie和那孩子已经消失 从地球上消失得一干二净 |
[26:02] | So margot was going to fake her own death using the boyfriend’s new girl? | 所以Margot想用男友的新妞 伪造自己的死? |
[26:06] | Boyfriend? | 男友? |
[26:07] | Is that what you guys think? | 你们是这么想的? |
[26:09] | Spencer wasn’t margie’s boyfriend. | Spencer不是Margie的男友 |
[26:12] | He was her son. | 是她的儿子 |
[26:22] | Heard about mother issues before. But this is messed up. | 我听说过不称职的母亲 但这太搞了 |
[26:25] | Must’ve had the kid when she was 14. | 肯定是14岁时怀上 |
[26:27] | Put him to work before he could talk. | 他还没学会说话就逼他去骗人 |
[26:29] | Conspiracy,fraud,murder. | 同谋 欺诈 谋杀 |
[26:31] | Hallmarks of any mother-son relationship. | 母子关系的特点 |
[26:33] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[26:35] | I found the insurance policy. | 我找到保险文件了 |
[26:37] | Three million dollars,taken out on margot mckinney. | 3百万美元 Margot Mckinney |
[26:40] | Payable to… Linus larrabee. | 受益人是Linus Larrabee |
[26:43] | Expired three years ago. | 三年前过期了 |
[26:45] | Woman takes a bullet to the skull, | 脑袋中了一枪 |
[26:46] | Manages to hold on three years after her insurance expires. | 保险过期后 还撑了3年 |
[26:49] | What i call resolve. | 我认为是执着 |
[26:51] | Now,who’s linus larrabee? | 谁是Linus Larrabee? |
[26:53] | Figure spencer can shed some light. | 也许Spencer能告诉我们点什么 |
[26:55] | ‘Cause he’s been so forthright up to now? | 因为他一直很坦白? |
[26:58] | Doesn’t matter. | 用不着了 |
[26:59] | Spencer ducked his tail an hour ago. | Spencer一个小时前把便衣甩掉了 |
[27:00] | Lost in a crowd of tourists by independence park. | 混在独立公园的一群游客中跑了 |
[27:04] | That slick son of a bitch. | 狡猾的混蛋 |
[27:05] | On the other hand,we’ve got a lead on kylie kramer,the motel maid. | 另外 找到了Kylie Kramer的线索 那个旅馆服务生 |
[27:09] | Not dead? | 没死? |
[27:10] | Very much alive. | 活得好好的 |
[27:11] | She’s got a history,too. | 她也有前科 |
[27:13] | Juvenile record. | 少年犯 |
[27:14] | So it’s sealed. | 那么说她的档案是保密的 (美国少年犯的档案法定不对外开放) |
[27:15] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[27:17] | Kylie’s father went down for rape when she was nine. | Kylie 9岁时 爸爸就因为强奸坐牢 |
[27:20] | Put her in bad with men from the start. | 这让她一开始就对男人没好印象 |
[27:23] | This girl’s no joke. | 这女孩不是盖的 |
[27:25] | Stalking charges,battery. Agg assault? | 被指控跟踪 殴打 暴力袭击? |
[27:28] | Knifed a guy who was two-timing her. | 用刀捅了一个背叛她的男人 |
[27:30] | Maybe kylie gets wind of margot’s plan to do her in… | 也许Kylie知道Margot准备把她… |
[27:33] | Does margot first. | 先干掉了Margot |
[27:43] | Spencer was good. You know? | Spencer很棒 你知道吗? |
[27:45] | Better than them other slugs out there. | 比其他男人好 |
[27:47] | kind of guy you want to hang on to,huh? | 是你喜欢的那种人? |
[27:49] | Believe me,girl,i tried,with everything i got. | 相信我 我试过 使尽全身招数 |
[27:54] | Mother issues,right? | 母亲的问题? |
[27:56] | Same story,different book. | 换汤不换药 |
[27:58] | If it’s not a wife,it’s a mom. | 不是妻子 就是母亲 |
[28:01] | Margot was a bitch on wheels. | Margot是个不折不扣的婊子 |
[28:04] | Bitch that deserved to die? | 活该被杀死的婊子? |
[28:05] | That’s not me saying it. | 我没这么说 |
[28:08] | I heard you were handy with a blade,push comes to shove. | 你也曾拿刀子捅过人 |
[28:12] | Troubled youth is what they call it. | 问题青年 大家都这样说 |
[28:15] | But that’s the past. | 但那都过去了 |
[28:17] | Like to believe you,kylie. | 很想相信你 Kylie |
[28:19] | The only problem is margot was looking to take you out of the picture. | 问题是Margot计划把你干掉 |
[28:23] | you still being here,and her being dead… | 现在你还活着 她却死了 |
[28:26] | Brings up questions. | 让人怀疑 |
[28:28] | Well,maybe i have some answers. | 也许我能回答 |
[28:33] | I told you,margot. I don’t want it. | 我说了 Margot 我不想要这个 |
[28:35] | Of course you do. It’s godiva. | 你当然想要 是Godiva巧克力 |
[28:41] | It’s got sauce inside. | 里面有调料 |
[28:43] | Not sauce,cherry cordial. | 不是调料 是樱桃酒 |
[28:45] | It’s not a thousand-dollar napkin. | 这又不是上千块钱的围兜 |
[28:47] | Margot,she’s an adult. | Margot 她是大人了 |
[28:48] | Well,all evidence to the contrary. | 事实看起来不是 |
[28:51] | Now,let’s see if we’ve made any improvement. | 看看有没有成果了 |
[28:57] | What the hell is this? | 这什么啊? |
[29:00] | I think you look great. | 我觉得很漂亮 |
[29:02] | I look like you. | 我看着像你 |
[29:05] | But that’s what spencer likes,dear. | Spencer就喜欢这样 亲爱的 |
[29:08] | No. I liked her the way she was. | 不 我喜欢她原来的样子 |
[29:12] | Oh,don’t frown,kylie. | 别皱眉头 Kylie |
[29:13] | Show off those pearly whites we fixed for you. | 配上我们给你挑的珍珠项链 出去炫耀一翻 |
[29:17] | The bill’s paid. | 账单有人付了 |
[29:19] | By whom? | 谁付的? |
[29:20] | A red-headed woman. | 一个红头发的女人 |
[29:21] | She left this,said it belongs to him. | 留下了这个 说是他的 |
[29:27] | How’d she find us? | 她怎么找到我们的? |
[29:29] | We’ve got to complete this tonight. | 我们今晚就得了结这事 |
[29:30] | – We can’t. – We don’t got a choice,spencer. | – 不行 – 我们没有选择了 Spencer |
[29:33] | Complete what? | 了结什么事? |
[29:40] | Should’ve seen the looks on their faces. | 你们应该看看他们当时的表情 |
[29:42] | Like they just got goosed or something. | 就好像他们刚被人揍了一样 |
[29:45] | What happened after that? | 之后发生了什么? |
[29:46] | I go to spencer’s room that night and he is gone. | 我去了Spencer的房间 但他已经走了 |
[29:49] | I mean,not a trace. | 什么痕迹也没留下 |
[29:50] | Margot,too… | Margot也是 |
[29:52] | Along with my last chance at something real. | 带走了我最后一丝希望 |
[29:55] | Take it from me,girl… | 听我一句 |
[29:57] | You dodged a bullet. | 你躲过了一颗子弹 |
[30:01] | Rush. | |
[30:02] | Your boss made a mistake. | 你的上司犯错了 |
[30:04] | Should’ve put you on my tail. | 应该让你来监视我 |
[30:06] | Where are you,spencer? | 你在哪 Spencer? |
[30:07] | Haven’t guessed my real name yet? | 还没猜出我的真名? |
[30:10] | I’m not playing games. | 我可不喜欢玩游戏 |
[30:12] | Go to the beginning,figure it out. | 回到案件开头 弄清楚 |
[30:14] | When you do,i’ll be waiting. | 我会等着 |
[30:19] | you lied to us,melissa. | 你说谎了 Melissa |
[30:21] | You weren’t over spencer,far from it. | 你没有放弃Spencer 正好相反 |
[30:23] | You were following him. | 你跟踪了他 |
[30:25] | Looking to settle the score. | 想给自己讨公道 |
[30:27] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[30:30] | A witness places you at a philadelphia hair salon with margot same day she took a bullet. | 有人证明你在费城的一家美发店出现过 Margot死的同一天 |
[30:36] | Got a registered nine-millimeter beretta,belongs to your husband. | 找到一把9毫米口径的贝瑞塔枪 登记在你丈夫名下 |
[30:39] | They took from you,melissa. | 他们拿了你的钱 Melissa |
[30:41] | Played you like a cheap piano. | 把你哄得团团转 |
[30:43] | He nearly destroyed my marriage. | 他几乎毁了我的婚姻 |
[30:45] | I don’t doubt it. | 我深信如此 |
[30:47] | Trying to explain away all that cash. | 要解释清楚那么多钱都去了哪 |
[30:49] | It wasn’t the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[30:51] | It was the humiliation. | 是羞辱 |
[30:53] | They were laughing at me. | 他们都在嘲笑我 |
[30:58] | You couldn’t let that stand. | 你无法忍受 |
[31:01] | I tracked him down. | 我跟踪他 |
[31:04] | Took weeks. | 花了好几个星期 |
[31:06] | Calling every damn country club in new jersey,new york,pennsylvania. | 找遍了所有的乡村俱乐部 纽泽西 纽约 宾夕法尼亚 |
[31:11] | And that’s when you decided to kill them. | 然后你决定杀了他们 |
[31:14] | I watched them at the motel. | 我在旅馆门口监视他们 |
[31:18] | Waited for dark. | 等到天黑 |
[31:21] | For my moment… | 等着时机出现… |
[31:24] | I saw a woman going into spencer’s room. | 我看到一个女人进了Spencer的房间 |
[31:27] | At first,i thought it was margot,but it wasn’t. | 开始我以为是Margot 但不是她 |
[31:52] | Margot was in the next room | Margot在隔壁房间 |
[31:54] | Then everything just got crazy. | 之后事情变得非常可怕 |
[32:02] | Oh,my god,oh,my god,oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 我的天 |
[33:05] | I don’t know what the hell happened and i don’t want to know. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 也不想知道 |
[33:09] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[33:10] | Tried to forget i was ever there. | 努力忘记我去过那里 |
[33:25] | So kylie and spencer double-crossed margot. | 那么说 Kylie和Spencer合谋把Margot耍了 |
[33:28] | They fake her murder,make it look real. | 他们伪造了Kylie的死 做得看上去象真事 |
[33:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:33] | They needed her to sign the beficiary card on the insurance. | 他们需要她在保险单上签字 |
[33:37] | That means margot the master grifter got beat at her own game. | Margot这个骗子大王被自己设的局害死了 |
[34:01] | I did what you said. | 我照你说的做了 |
[34:03] | I went to the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[34:06] | Blossburg. | 布罗斯堡 |
[34:09] | Not much consensus on margot,except everyone remembers she loved those old movies… | 大家对Margot各持其辞 但都说她爱看老电影 |
[34:16] | Especially sabrina. | 尤其是<龙凤配> |
[34:18] | Yeah,must have seen it a thousand times. | 对 肯定看过上千次 |
[34:21] | It’s a good one. | 好电影 |
[34:25] | What was humphrey bogart’s name in it again? | 汉弗莱-博加特在里面叫什么名字来着? |
[34:30] | Linus… | |
[34:32] | Larrabee. | |
[34:34] | Linus larrabee. | |
[34:38] | The same name’s on the hotel registry. | 他在旅店登记时用的名字 |
[34:42] | Also,the beneficiary on margot’s insurance policy. | Margot的保险受益人也叫这名字 |
[34:46] | Your birth name,right? | 这是你的真名 对吧? |
[34:50] | Yeah,margot thought it sounded fancy. | 对 Margot觉得它很特别 |
[34:55] | It didn’t do me any favors on the playground. | 但其实没帮到我什么 |
[34:59] | I know what it’s like. | 我可以想象的到 |
[35:02] | Having a difficult mother. | 有一个这样的妈妈 |
[35:04] | Took you out on the road early,huh? | 很早就开始让你工作吧? |
[35:07] | Put me to work at six. | 6岁就开始了 |
[35:09] | Well,that kind of life,anyone could understand your anger. | 过那种生活 谁都能理解你的愤怒 |
[35:16] | Playing the sympathy card. | 你在装同情吗? |
[35:20] | Is that your game,lilly? | 这就是你的打算 Lilly? |
[35:22] | You wanted me to find you here. Why? | 你想让我找到你 为什么? |
[35:28] | I’d never hurt margot. | 我从未伤害过Margot |
[35:30] | I took care of her all those years. | 这些年我一直照顾她 |
[35:33] | Because she was your mother. | 因为她是你妈妈 |
[35:34] | She was the only one who knew me. | 因为她是唯一懂我的人 |
[35:37] | No one will ever love me the way she did. | 没有人像她一样爱我 |
[35:44] | Then why’d you kill her? | 那你为什么杀死她? |
[35:49] | You’re a con man. | 你是个骗子 |
[35:51] | Probably lie with your last breath. | 大概下土安葬前还在说谎 |
[35:56] | But i need you to be honest. | 但我需要你说实话 |
[35:59] | Not for me. | 不是为了我 |
[36:03] | For margot. | 为了Margot |
[36:07] | For your mother. | 为了你妈妈 |
[36:10] | I just wanted to be normal. | 我只想当一个普通人 |
[36:20] | Stand up,baby. You’re going to get blood everywhere. | 站起来 宝贝 你会弄的到处是血 |
[36:24] | Come on. Move. | 快点 动起来 |
[36:34] | Got to go now,baby. | 该走了 宝贝 |
[37:01] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:05] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[37:08] | You have to sign the beneficiary card over to me. | 你先把保险单签了 |
[37:11] | You earned it tonight,kid. | 你今晚的表现赢得了它 孩子 |
[37:18] | Guess i did. | 我猜也是 |
[37:21] | We’ll dump the body,get rid of the car. | 把尸体和车都扔了 |
[37:23] | I got the bus tickets,too. | 车票我已经买好了 |
[37:35] | Blanks? | 空弹? |
[37:41] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你居然有这种想法 |
[37:44] | Honestly,i didn’t see it coming at all. Work of art,darling. | 老实说我完全没想到 真是出色 亲爱的 |
[37:49] | And who knew you had a brain? | 谁知道你也有一手? |
[37:51] | Spencer,do it already. | Spencer 快点动手 |
[37:55] | Put the gun wn,dolinus. | 把枪放下 Linus |
[37:57] | She’s not worth it. | 她不值得你这么做 |
[37:58] | Shut up,margot. | 闭嘴 Margot |
[37:59] | I did it all for you because i love you. | 我这么做都是为了你 我爱你 |
[38:04] | You’re the only one who matters. | 你才是最重要的人 |
[38:06] | Don’t listen to her,spencer. | 别听她说 Spencer |
[38:08] | The day you were born,i swore you’d have a better life. | 你出生那天 我就发誓要让你过上好生活 |
[38:12] | You’re my only reason to live,linus. | 你是我活下来的动力 Linus |
[38:15] | You’re my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[38:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:21] | And i’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[38:24] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[38:27] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[38:32] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[38:35] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[38:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry,mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[38:45] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:53] | I wanted so bad to have my own life, | 我太想拥有自己的生活了 |
[38:58] | to be free of her. | 离开她 |
[39:01] | Now after all these years,you are. | 这么多年之后 你是自由身了 |
[39:07] | And i’m so… | 失去她… |
[39:11] | Lost without her. | 我完全迷失了 |
[39:22] | It was his idea… | 那是他的主意… |
[39:24] | The whole thing. | 整件事都是 |
[39:26] | Take her down and get the money. | 杀了她拿走钱 |
[39:29] | But i never had a chance with that woman in his life. | 但因为她 我什么都没得到 |
[39:32] | He was what she made him. | 是她成就的他 |
[39:34] | She was his mother. | 他们是母子 |
[39:36] | We were supposed to be free after. | 那之后我们本该远走高飞 |
[39:43] | But spencer just sat there,staring at her. | 但Spencer只是坐在那 瞪着她 |
[39:47] | So you did everything. | 所以你搞定一切 |
[39:51] | Cleaned the room,dumped the body,the car. | 打扫房间 扔掉尸体和车 |
[39:56] | All he had to do was come and get me. | 他只需要来找我 |
[40:00] | He never showed. | 但他没来 |
[40:05] | Three days i waited… | 我等了三天… |
[40:09] | And then i heard the news on the radio. | 然后听到新闻广播 |
[40:16] | That bitch was still alive. | 那个贱货还活着 |
[40:31] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等你 |
[40:35] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[40:43] | Spencer. It’s time to go before somebody sees us here. | Spencer 该走了 不能让任何人看到我们在这 |
[40:52] | I did this for you,you know? | 我这么做是为你 |
[40:55] | For our dreams. Remember? | 为了我们的梦想 记得吗? |
[41:01] | We’re free now. We can go anywhere we want. | 我们自由了 想去哪都行 |
[41:07] | Please don’t make me go alone. | 求你别让我一个人走 |
[41:12] | I can’t leave her. | 我不能离开她 |
[41:15] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[42:11] | “One More Try” A1 | 片尾曲 “One More Try” |
[44:20] | Cold Case Season05 Episode05 Thick As Thieves | 铁证悬案 |