时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Get in the car, homegirl! | 上车啊 宅女! |
[00:23] | Yeah, it’s party time, yo! | 是啊 玩乐时间到了! |
[00:24] | They’re here! | 他们来了! |
[00:29] | You don’t have to go, Anna. | Anna 你可以不去的 |
[00:33] | Not every Amish person leaves for rumspringa. | 不是所有的阿门派教徒都得Rumspringa的 (该教派满16岁的青年必经阶段) |
[00:35] | Mom. | 妈 |
[00:37] | That’s why you never got to see the ocean | 这就是您去不了您一直想去的 |
[00:38] | like you always wanted. | 大海的原因啦 |
[00:40] | Today’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
[00:41] | I’m-I’m-I’m 16. | 我…我…我都16岁了 |
[00:44] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘呢 |
[00:50] | It’s soil from the garden, | 这是花园里的土 |
[00:52] | so you won’t forget where home is. | 让你不会忘记家的方向 |
[00:54] | I couldn’t find any sand. | 我找不到沙子 |
[00:56] | Don’t worry, Mom. | 别担心 妈妈 |
[00:57] | I’m going to see the real ocean. | 我要去看的是真正的大海呢 |
[01:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:02] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:15] | Get in, get in. | 上车 上车 |
[01:18] | Put this in– it’s great. | 放这个吧 超好听呢 |
[01:20] | Write to me every day. | 每天都给我写信吧 |
[01:21] | Tell me what it’s like out there. | 告诉我那儿是什么样的 |
[01:23] | Every single day. I promise. | 一天一封 我答应你 |
[01:25] | Whoo! Let’s do it. | 哇哦! 出发 |
[01:41] | How fast can you get us to the train station? | 你多快能把我们送到火车站那儿啊? |
[01:42] | The train station? | 火车站? |
[01:44] | We’re going to Philadelphia, Rachel. | 我们去费城呢 Rachel |
[01:46] | Philadelphia? | 费城? |
[01:47] | That’s a city– a big city. | 那可是城市…大城市 |
[01:49] | The bigger the better. | 越大越好呢 |
[01:58] | Anna. | |
[03:13] | City kicked in for some new windows. | 新气象把这里都弄得死气沉沉的 |
[03:16] | Only took them five months. | 才用了五个月 |
[03:19] | Nice not having that constant reminder. | 幸好没接到那张通知书 |
[03:23] | Heard IAD came by last week and talked to Scotty. | 听说上周IAD过来找Scotty谈话了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, he talk to you anything about it? | 是啊 他有跟你透露点什么吗? |
[03:28] | – No. – You’re detectives. | – 没有 – 你们是警探 |
[03:30] | Right? | 对吧? |
[03:34] | And you are? | 你是? |
[03:35] | Sarah Gunden. | |
[03:36] | My sister Anna disappeared a year ago. | 我姐姐Anna一年前失踪了 |
[03:39] | We deal in homicides, not missing persons. | 我们处理的是谋杀案 不是失踪人口 |
[03:41] | She wrote to me | 她天天给我写信 |
[03:42] | every day, just like she promised, | 跟她答应我的一样 |
[03:46] | and then her letters just stopped. | 然后她的信曳然而止 |
[03:50] | And what was your sister doing in Philly? | 你姐姐在费城干吗? |
[03:52] | She came here on rumspringa. | 她是来过Rumspringa的 |
[03:54] | Mine started today. | 我的是今天开始 |
[03:55] | Rumspringa. That that Amish-kids-gone-wild thing? | Rumspringa 阿门派小孩放纵的日子? |
[03:59] | The day we turn 16, all rules stop. | 我们满16岁那天 所有的清规戒律都不算数 |
[04:01] | We’re allowed to go into the world, | 我们被允许入世 |
[04:03] | do English things, till we decide to go back. | 做我们想做的 直到我们决定回家为止 |
[04:06] | Maybe your sister liked our ways better. | 或许你姐姐更喜欢我们的生活方式吧 |
[04:08] | Anna wouldn’t have just disappeared without telling me. | “A Anna不会不告而别的 |
[04:10] | I just know. | 我就知道 |
[04:13] | Something happened to her. | 她出事了 |
[04:19] | Last one’s dated August 20, 2006. | 最后一封是2006年8月20号 |
[04:22] | It’s a Kensington postmark. | 邮戳是Kensington的 |
[04:24] | Ain’t exactly the tea-and-crumpets part of town. | 这绝对不是镇子里 优哉闲哉的玩乐方式 |
[04:26] | You know who she was staying with? | 你知道她跟谁在一起吗? |
[04:27] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[04:29] | She didn’t use names. | 她没说名字 |
[04:30] | Anna ever have any broken bones? | Anna的骨头有没有损伤过呢? |
[04:32] | Dental work? | 牙齿弄过没有? |
[04:33] | Something to identify her? | 有什么可以确认她身份的? |
[04:35] | She’s missing a tooth in the back. | 她后边掉了一颗牙 |
[04:37] | The way our dentist fixes cavities. | 我们那儿的牙医补过了 |
[04:40] | Is there a number we can reach you? | 留个电话我们联系你吧? |
[04:45] | Verkler’s? | Verkler商店? |
[04:46] | It’s a farm supply store down the road from my home. | 我家那条路上的一家农产品供应店 |
[04:49] | They’ll find me. | 在那儿能找到我 |
[04:50] | How? Smoke signals? | 怎么找? 烧狼烟么? |
[04:55] | You’re not staying in Philly? | 你不留在费城了? |
[04:57] | The only reason I care about rumspringa | 我关心Rumspringa的唯一原因 |
[04:59] | is to find out what happened to my sister. | 就是想搞清楚我姐姐到底怎么了 |
[05:06] | Amish kid in Philadelphia. | 在费城的阿门派小孩 |
[05:09] | A babe in the woods. | 带枷示众者 |
[05:10] | Should’ve stayed where she belonged. | 属于哪里她就该留在哪里 |
[05:23] | SYNC:阿比么给 | |
[05:47] | Talked to IAD. | 和IAD谈过了 |
[05:49] | Guy’s a real son of a bitch. | 那家伙真他妈混蛋 |
[05:52] | No kidding. | 很严肃 |
[05:53] | Yeah, and he knew about the Burrell job, | 是啊 他知道Burrell那单活 |
[05:55] | what went down, and for the life of me, | 是怎么搞砸的 我这辈子 |
[05:58] | I can’t figure out how he found out about that. | 都搞不清楚他是怎么知道的 |
[06:01] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[06:03] | A lot of smoke and mirrors, these investigations. | 层层迷雾 环绕着这些调查 |
[06:06] | Sure about that, boss? | 你确信吗 老大? |
[06:10] | You want to rephrase that, Scotty? | 你想改证词吗 Scotty? |
[06:13] | Is that in my file? | 我的档案里边有写那个吗? |
[06:15] | Vigilante dad tried to kill Burrell | Vigilante试图杀害Burrell |
[06:17] | based on info you gave him. | 是根据你给他的信息 |
[06:20] | You think no one was going to figure that out? | 你觉得会没人发现么? |
[06:22] | Are you saying everyone knows? | 你是说大家都知道? |
[06:24] | Your own fault, Scotty. | 是你自己的错 Scotty |
[06:28] | You screwed up. | 你干的够糟的 |
[06:39] | No shortage of Jane Does | 在这友爱之城里 |
[06:40] | in the City of Brotherly Love. | 从来不缺少无名尸体 |
[06:43] | What happens when you got 406 homicides in a calendar year. | 一年里接到406宗谋杀案 你还能怎样呢 |
[06:47] | Here’s something. | 这儿有些东西 |
[06:47] | 16-to-18-year-old female, missing molar. | 16至18岁女性 少一颗臼齿 |
[06:50] | DOD between August 10 and September 10, 2006. | 国防部 2006年8月10日至9月10日 |
[06:54] | Postmark date of Anna’s last letter fits. | 和Anna最后一封信的邮戳日期符合 |
[06:57] | City demolition crew found her body in the basement | 城市整改队在Kensington的 |
[06:59] | of an abandoned apartment building in Kensington. | 一幢废弃建筑物的地下室发现了她的尸体 |
[07:02] | Emerald Street. | Emerald大街 |
[07:03] | Surface abrasions on her heels, carpet fibers. | 脚后跟磨损 有地毯纤维残留 |
[07:06] | Well, she was dragged there. | 她是被拖到那里去的 |
[07:08] | I’ll check real estate files for owners. | 我查了那幢楼盘真实业主的档案 |
[07:10] | Cause of death’s a five-inch serrated knife. | 致命伤为一个五英寸的锯齿刀伤 |
[07:13] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[07:14] | No signs of sexual trauma. | 无性侵犯迹象 |
[07:16] | No drugs or alcohol in her system. | 体内无药品或酒精残留 |
[07:18] | And no suspects. | 无可疑人员 |
[07:19] | Case went cold almost from day one. | 案子打第一天起就成了悬案 |
[07:21] | What’s an Amish girl doing | 这个阿门派女孩 |
[07:22] | in an abandoned apartment building in Kensington? | 在一幢Kensington的废弃建筑地下室干什么? |
[07:26] | Dressed like this. | 还穿成这样 |
[07:28] | That don’t look so Amish to me. | 在我看来可不像阿门派的风格 |
[07:30] | Maybe she runs out of money, turns to the streets? | 也许她缺钱于是就到街上去赚点? |
[07:32] | Gets killed by a john? | 被一个嫖客杀害? |
[07:34] | Roller coaster rumspringa. | 跌荡起伏的Rumspringa啊 |
[07:36] | We get anything from those letters she wrote? | 她写的这些信有什么发现吗? |
[07:38] | Nah, just the typical teenage angst. | 没什么 就是些少女时期的焦虑 |
[07:40] | Kid that age– ain’t easy survivin’ a brand-new culture. | 这个年纪的孩子 不太容易适应一个崭新的环境 |
[07:43] | And you would know? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:46] | My dad– | 我爸爸 |
[07:47] | he came here from Cuba when he was 15. | 他15岁时从古巴来到这里 |
[07:50] | This type of thing changes a person. | 这种事情可以改变一个人 |
[07:55] | We, uh, Photoshop her picture | 我们把这张 |
[07:58] | with Amish clothes, | 穿着阿门派服饰的照片处理后 |
[07:59] | recirculate it, maybe get lucky. | 打算向外公布 希望有所收获 |
[08:02] | Well, who’s going to Lancaster, | 那谁去Lancaster |
[08:03] | see if the family can make an ID? | 去看看那个家族能否确认下她的身份? |
[08:06] | I hear the Amish don’t like outsiders too much. | 我听说阿门派的人不太喜欢外来者 |
[08:08] | Not into chasing some horse and buggies? | 总不至于兴师动众地驱赶你们吧? |
[08:12] | Hell, no. | 不会 |
[08:15] | No, don’t look at me. | 不 别看我 |
[08:17] | So, who’s going? | 那么 谁去呢? |
[08:22] | What the hell these people do all day? | 这些人整天到底在干些什么? |
[08:24] | No TV, phone. | 没有电视 没有电话 |
[08:26] | Place is like a Colonial day reenactment. | 就像当年的殖民地 |
[08:29] | Quit gawking. | 别傻看 |
[08:31] | And they’re looking at us like we’re the weirdoes. | 他们看我们就好像我们很古怪 |
[08:39] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮忙吗? |
[08:40] | Philly PD, Mrs. Gunden. | 费城警探 Gunden女士 |
[08:45] | We’re here about your daughter. | 我们来是因为你女儿 |
[08:46] | You found Anna? | 你们找到Anna了? |
[08:48] | You brought these outsiders here? | 是你把这些外来者带来的? |
[08:53] | Where is my sister? | 我姐姐在哪儿? |
[08:54] | We have a photo we’d like you to look at. | 我们有张照片你得看看 |
[08:56] | For identification purposes. | 为了确认身份 |
[08:58] | Identification purposes? | 确认身份? |
[09:00] | A Jane Doe. | 无名氏 |
[09:02] | A girl without a name? | 没有名字的女孩 |
[09:05] | We think it might be her. | 我们觉得可能会是她 |
[09:18] | We’d like to ask a few questions about the day she left. | 我们要问你些关于她离开那天的问题 |
[09:21] | No. | 不 |
[09:22] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[09:24] | Whatever happened to my daughter… | 无论我女儿怎么样了… |
[09:27] | it was God’s will. | 都是上帝的意愿 |
[09:30] | It’s not our place to interfere. | 我们不该干涉 |
[09:33] | It’s the Amish way. | 这是阿门派的宗旨 |
[09:36] | Well, it’s our job to get to the truth of what happened. | 得知事实真相是我们的工作 |
[09:39] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[09:42] | She left with Rachel Wagler, | 她和Rachel Wagler走的 |
[09:45] | her best friend. | 她最好的朋友 |
[09:46] | She lives down the road. | 她住在路坡下 |
[09:49] | I’d like to see my daughter. | 我想见到我的女儿 |
[09:52] | We’ll make arrangements to get her back to you | 我会安排好尽快 |
[09:53] | as soon as possible. | 带她回来 |
[09:55] | My baby has to come home. | 我的宝贝得回家 |
[10:08] | Philly PD. | 费城警探 |
[10:09] | Is this Rachel Wagler’s home? | 是Rachel Wagler的家么? |
[10:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:12] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[10:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | You can wait here… sir. | 你可以在这儿等…先生 |
[10:33] | Rachel? | |
[10:37] | I’m Detective Rush. | 我是Rush探员 |
[10:39] | Philly Homicide. | 费城命案科的 |
[10:41] | Homicide? | 命案? |
[10:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[10:43] | I’m here about Anna Gunden. | 我是来问问Anna Gunden的事 |
[10:47] | Her family just | 她家人刚刚 |
[10:48] | identified her body. | 确认了她的尸体 |
[10:55] | Is there some way I can help you? | 我怎样才能帮你? |
[10:57] | Understand the two of you | 知道你们两人 |
[10:58] | went to the city together. | 是一起进城的 |
[11:00] | I barely even remember that. | 我都记不起了 |
[11:02] | Must have been some reason the two of you split up. | 肯定由于什么原因你们俩分手了 |
[11:05] | I… wanted to come home. | 我…想回家 |
[11:08] | She didn’t. | 她还不想 |
[11:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:27] | Mighty quiet around here. | 这地方很安静 |
[11:31] | Might want to give me a hand. | 帮个忙行吗 |
[11:37] | Hmm. | |
[11:41] | You must miss her a lot. | 你一定很想念她 |
[11:43] | It’s a real tragedy. | 这是活生生的悲剧 |
[11:46] | She’s better off in the afterlife. | 她来生一定会过得更好 |
[11:48] | I was talking about you. | 我是在说你 |
[11:51] | Not having your best friend around. | 失去了最好的朋友 |
[11:53] | And she never even got to meet your baby. | 她再也看不到你的孩子了 |
[11:58] | Of course I miss her. | 我当然很想她 |
[12:00] | So help me find the person who killed her. | 那就帮助我找出杀害她的凶手 |
[12:06] | I hated it out there. | 我讨厌城里的样子 |
[12:09] | The cars, | 那些汽车 |
[12:10] | the noise… | 噪声… |
[12:11] | And the people– one minute they’re happy, | 还有那里的人们 一开始还高高兴兴的 |
[12:14] | the next they’re mad. | 突然间就会发火 |
[12:16] | You never knew what was going to happen next. | 你永远不知道下一刻会怎样 |
[12:18] | Anna didn’t mind? | Anna不介意吗? |
[12:21] | No way. | 一定不 |
[12:23] | She loved chaos. | 她喜欢混乱 |
[12:25] | Blasting music. | 要听爆耳朵的音乐 |
[12:27] | No rules. | 没有秩序 |
[12:30] | What happened when you went to the city? | 你们进城后发生了什么? |
[12:32] | Anna was in heaven. | Anna很开心 |
[12:35] | But for me.. | 可对于我… |
[12:38] | it might as well have been another planet. | 还不如在地上找个洞钻进去 |
[13:07] | Jakob! | |
[13:11] | Anna! | |
[13:12] | Oh! | 噢 |
[13:13] | * Suddenly I see * Anna. | |
[13:21] | Amish in the house! | 呆在屋里的阿门乖乖女! |
[13:23] | What’s up, homegirl? | 吹的什么风啊 宅女? |
[13:24] | What’s up? We made it. | 什么风? 我们来了啊 |
[13:25] | Gots any news from the homestead? | 家里有什么消息吗? |
[13:27] | My parents still lame as always? | 我父母的脚还瘸么? |
[13:29] | I haven’t seen them since I called you from Verkler’s. | 自从上次在Verkler给你打电话后 我就没见过他们 |
[13:31] | Yeah, no worries. | 是啊 没什么好担心的嘛 |
[13:33] | So, ready to par-tay or what? | 那么 准备好参加聚会了吧? |
[13:35] | Definitely! What about the beach? | 当然! 海滩怎么样? |
[13:37] | Shh. Relax, female-lady-girl. | 别急 端庄的女孩 |
[13:39] | Every damn Amish kid wanting to see the ocean. | 所有阿门孩子都想看海 |
[13:42] | First we gots a scene to check. | 我们得先找个地点 |
[13:44] | – All right? Come on. – Okay. | – 好么? 来啊 – 好的 |
[13:46] | Did you hear that? A party. | 你听见了吗? 聚会呢 |
[13:48] | But aren’t you scared? | 你不害怕么? |
[13:50] | Nothing’s the same as home. | 和家里完全不一样 |
[13:52] | No one’s telling us what to do either. | 也没人对我们指手画脚了 |
[13:54] | “Keep your voices down, girls.” | “说话小声点 姑娘” |
[13:55] | “Don’t be so proud, girls.” | “别那么骄傲 姑娘” |
[13:57] | It’s hard to figure out who you are | 当你循规蹈矩时 |
[13:58] | when you’re just following rules. | 就找不到自我了 |
[13:59] | You promise to stay close? | 你答应我两人不分开的? |
[14:01] | Yes. | 我会的 |
[14:01] | And if you get scared, just remember: | 要是你害怕了 只要记住 |
[14:03] | life is not a dress rehearsal. | 生活不像彩排可以重来 |
[14:15] | I wish I could take it all back. | 我真想一切都没发生过 |
[14:18] | Say I never cracked a beer, tried other things. | 我永远都不会砸啤酒瓶啦 尝试其他的那些东西啦 |
[14:21] | This Jakob character– | 那个叫Jakob的人 |
[14:23] | he Anna’s connection to the city? | Anna在城里就联系的他? |
[14:25] | He left during rumspringa, decided not to be Amish anymore. | 他在Rumspringa期间离开了 决定脱离阿门派的世界 |
[14:30] | He loved the English world, | 他热爱世俗的世界 |
[14:32] | couldn’t understand | 真搞不懂 |
[14:32] | why anyone would want to come back. | 为什么还要回来 |
[14:34] | And you girls were staying with him? | 你们和他呆在一起? |
[14:36] | At his apartment. | 在他的住房 |
[14:37] | Recall where that was? | 还记得是哪里么? |
[14:41] | Frankford Avenue. | Frankford大道 |
[14:42] | In Kensington? | 在Kensington? |
[14:44] | He said that was his “hood.” | 他说那是他的”神袍” |
[14:47] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[14:59] | You ready to go? | 可以走了么? |
[15:01] | Yeah, let’s get outta here. | 好吧 我们走 |
[15:24] | Had me fooled, homeboy. | 你把我耍了 宅男 |
[15:26] | ??? pegge you for Amish. | 没想到你也是阿门宗派的 |
[15:29] | Amish? | 阿门派? |
[15:30] | I said good-bye to those backward folks forever. | 我已经和那些乡巴佬永远告别了 |
[15:33] | So you’re English to the core now? | 那你现在是个完完全全的正常人了? |
[15:35] | Word. | 没错 |
[15:36] | Got me a PlayStation, | 我有Playstation游戏机 |
[15:38] | 250 channels | 250个频道的 |
[15:39] | of satellite TV and a fridge | 卫星电视 还有 |
[15:41] | full of 40s. | 装满了啤酒的电冰箱 |
[15:43] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[15:44] | That your bait, luring Amish girls out to their death? | 那就是你的诱饵 将阿门女孩引向死亡? |
[15:49] | I didn’t kill Anna. | 我没有杀Anna |
[15:51] | I was helpi’ her out. | 我在帮她脱离那个世界 |
[15:52] | She wanted in, I took her to all the dope places. | 她想加入 我就带她去了很多地方 |
[15:55] | This relationship sexual? | 有发生关系吗? |
[15:57] | Man, she was Amish! | 老兄 她是阿门派的! |
[15:58] | You think I mess around with farm-raised tail? | 你觉得我会和乡下女孩鬼混么? |
[16:00] | You talk that way around your mother? | 你和你妈妈也这么说话? |
[16:05] | I’m just sayin’, | 我是说 |
[16:07] | maybe I could’ve eased her into the scene gentle. | 也许我能温柔地对待她 |
[16:09] | You know, given her a chance to accumulate. | 让她有机会积累经验 |
[16:14] | Anna… | |
[16:15] | get herself into trouble her first night out? | 第一次晚上出去有惹什么麻烦么? |
[16:18] | Nah, that was my bad. | 不 那是我的错 |
[16:21] | Girl had no business being in that punk’s crib, | 女孩在那些鬼地方没有经验 |
[16:23] | and I shoulda knew it… | 我本该知道的… |
[16:36] | Rachel still won’t wake up. | Rachel还没醒来 |
[16:38] | Word! | 那是! |
[16:39] | One adult beverage, that whale’s beached. | 来杯成人饮料 就算是头鲸鱼也挡不住 |
[16:41] | I promised I’d look out for her. | 我答应要照看她的 |
[16:43] | I don’t even know how long she’s been passed out up there. | 可连她在那儿晕了多久都不知道 |
[16:46] | It ain’t your fault | 这不是你的错 |
[16:47] | female-lady-girl slams her booze. | 端庄的女孩喝得酩酊大醉而已 |
[16:49] | Now, you ready to party or what? | 现在 你准备好狂欢了吗? |
[16:57] | The hell’s Vince coming over for? | Vince这家伙来干嘛? |
[16:59] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[17:00] | You don’t want to know. | 你还是别知道 |
[17:01] | He’s crazy. | 他是疯子 |
[17:03] | Hope it’s cool, uh, I heard about your party. | 够酷的 听说你的聚会了 |
[17:05] | Name’s Jakob. | 我叫Jakob |
[17:21] | Damaged freak. | 没救了 |
[17:22] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来 |
[17:24] | Yo! | |
[17:24] | The hell you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[17:26] | Living. | 没事 |
[17:32] | Girl had some kinda death wish. | 女孩好像有求死之意 |
[17:34] | I should’ve looked out for her better. | 我本该多看着她点 |
[17:36] | Well, what about that knife? | 那把刀是什么样? |
[17:37] | Big-ass thing, you know, with them nasty jags on the side. | 很凶悍 就是那种带边上带锯齿的 |
[17:41] | Freak always had it on him. | 那家伙总带在身上 |
[17:43] | Is that right? | 情况属实? |
[17:44] | Word on the street is | 街上流传 |
[17:45] | that he did some time in juvie for stabbing a kid to death. | 他以前捅死了一个孩子 在少管所呆过一段时间 |
[18:14] | This isn’t Thing Right Therapy. | 这不算你的工作 对吧? |
[18:17] | Talking. | 治疗 谈话 |
[18:19] | I gotta put in my hours. | 我会算进工作时间的 |
[18:21] | Standard protocol. | 标准流程 |
[18:22] | Right. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Your daughter? | 你女儿? |
[18:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:32] | Her name is Jessica. | 她叫Jessica |
[18:37] | If you just wanna fill the paper work? | 如果你愿意 签个字好么? |
[18:40] | Say I was here? | 说明我来过 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[19:05] | Lilly? | |
[19:06] | There’s a reason it’s required | 和一个刚经历过枪案的人聊天 |
[19:07] | to talk to someone after a shooting. | 是有原因的吧 |
[19:09] | Sure. | 没错 |
[19:11] | Traumatic event like that, yeah. | 像那样的创伤 是的 |
[19:13] | Are you having any trouble sleeping? | 你睡觉没问题吧? |
[19:15] | Nightmares? | 做噩梦吗? |
[19:18] | No. | 没有 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:24] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[19:38] | Looks like him right here. | 是这个人吧 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:41] | Vince Patrielli? | 是Vince Patrielli吗? |
[19:44] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁? |
[19:45] | Philly PD. | 费城警探 |
[19:49] | So, Vince… | |
[19:56] | Want to try it again, dumbass? | 还要再试试吗 混蛋? |
[19:57] | – I didn’t do nothing! – So why you running? | – 我什么都没干! – 那你为什么跑? |
[19:58] | Felt like a workout. | 就当是演习吧 |
[20:00] | Checked your juvie records. | 查一下你的少年犯记录 |
[20:01] | Ain’t nothing about you knifing a guy. | 看是不是会没有你捅人的事 |
[20:03] | Bunch o’ bull to make you seem like a badass. | 那么喜欢动粗 一定很会捣乱 |
[20:05] | You off Anna Gunden | 你杀了Anna Gunden |
[20:07] | to prove you were some kind of man? | 来证明你还是个男人? |
[20:11] | She’s dead? | 她死了? |
[20:12] | Aw, nice touch. | 说到点子上了 |
[20:14] | Hustler like you | 象你这样的小混混 |
[20:15] | acting like you give a crap on the Amish girl. | 装成在阿门女孩面前只会说废话么? |
[20:18] | It ain’t like you think it was. | 不像你们想得那样 |
[20:19] | Then clue us in, ’cause the meter’s running. | 可迹象表明就是那样啊 |
[20:22] | She may have looked Amish, but she sure didn’t act it. | 可能她看上去像阿门教的 但她做起事来就不像 |
[20:51] | I have a spot like this, too. | 我也住这样的地方 |
[20:55] | I have six brothers and sisters. | 我有六个兄弟姐妹 |
[20:58] | Louder than tornadoes. | 声音比龙卷风还响 |
[21:01] | I bet it’s even better up on the roof. | 我打赌屋顶会比这儿好 |
[21:04] | Ain’t gettin!up there in that muumuu. | 你不会就穿成这样上去吧 |
[21:06] | So fix it. | 对了 |
[21:08] | Make me look English, not Amish. | 这让我看上去像正常人 而不像阿门派人 |
[21:10] | My clothes, they’re… | 我的衣服 有点… |
[21:12] | Stupid? | 愚蠢? |
[21:15] | Fix them. | 可以改的 |
[21:17] | With this… | 用这个… |
[21:29] | How do you know I won’t do more? | 你怎么知道我不会干点别的? |
[21:32] | Like cut you? | 比如说割你衣服? |
[21:35] | Because you believe in God. | 因为你相信上帝 |
[21:40] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[21:43] | If God exists, he was taking work off the day I was born. | 如果上帝存在 那他在我出生的那天没来上班 |
[21:50] | Your parents don’t live here, do they? | 你父母不住在这儿 是吗? |
[21:52] | What’s your problem? | 你想问什么? |
[21:53] | I just meant you’re alone, aren’t you? | 我是说 你一个人住 对吗? |
[21:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:01] | So, why do you have a spot like this? | 那为什么住这么一个地方? |
[22:05] | Guess I just don’t like people much. | 大概是因为我不喜欢和人接触 |
[22:10] | Maybe I was waiting for you. | 或者是因为我要等你 |
[22:31] | Turn. | 转过去 |
[22:41] | I look… | 我看上去有点… |
[22:42] | Sick. | 病态 |
[22:44] | You can’t tell I’m Amish? | 你看不出我是阿门派人? |
[22:45] | No way. | 绝对看不出 |
[22:49] | Well, maybe a little. | 好像有点… |
[23:08] | We partied together 24/7, | 我们彻日彻夜的狂欢 |
[23:10] | maybe two, three weeks. | 大概两三周的时间 |
[23:13] | Then she split. | 后来她走了 |
[23:15] | No good-bye, nothing. | 没道别 没留下什么 |
[23:16] | That’s a nice story, Vince. | 故事不错 Vince |
[23:18] | Your summer of love. | 你的夏日恋情 |
[23:20] | Those Amish kids– they always go back, right? | 这些阿门派的孩子 都会回去的吧? |
[23:23] | I thought that’s what happened. | 我想应该是这样的 |
[23:24] | Where’d this knife of yours go? | 你的那把刀在哪儿? |
[23:25] | Someone stole it. | 被人偷走了 |
[23:28] | Around the time Anna took off. | 差不多就在Anna走的那会儿 |
[23:30] | Didn’t seem like an odd coincidence? | 这也太巧合了吧? |
[23:32] | Not till you tell me she’s dead. | 不知道她死了就不算巧合 |
[23:36] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? |
[23:37] | Nah. I think I’ll hang onto you for a while. | 不行 我得扣你一会儿 |
[23:42] | Valens. | |
[23:44] | Right. | 好 |
[23:46] | Pharmacist in Kensington ID’d Anna’s photo. | Kensington的一个药剂师认出了Anna的照片 |
[23:49] | She came into the store | 大概一年前 |
[23:50] | about a year ago, but she wasn’t the one | 她来过店里 但不是那个 |
[23:51] | sporting the Amish-wear. | 穿阿门派服饰的人 |
[23:53] | She was with a friend? | 她和朋友来的? |
[23:54] | Yeah, kind of mousy girl. | 是的 有一个很害羞的女孩 |
[23:56] | Brown hair, maybe five foot, three. | 褐色的头发 大概5英尺3寸高 |
[23:58] | Sounds like Rachel Wagler. | 听上去像Rachel Wagler |
[24:00] | Mm. | |
[24:02] | Anna was the one wearing normal clothes? | Anna穿的是正常的衣服? |
[24:04] | I don’t know if you’d call them normal. | 我不知道 要是你觉得那是正常 |
[24:06] | The dress was all ripped up, kind of dirty looking. | 裙子都撕碎了 脏兮兮的样子 |
[24:09] | But you know kids these days. | 但你知道现在的孩子就这样 |
[24:11] | You have a pretty good memory. | 你的记性真好 |
[24:13] | I remember all my shoplifters. | 在我店里偷东西的我都记得 |
[24:22] | This color’s sick. | 这颜色有点恶心 |
[24:23] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[24:24] | Sick? | 恶心? |
[24:26] | You should hear yourself. | 你别跟我说话 |
[24:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[24:29] | Are you mad at me or something? | 你生我的气? |
[24:31] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[24:33] | We’re just starting to have fun. | 我们刚玩得高兴 |
[24:35] | You mean you and Vince. | 你在说你和Vince吧 |
[24:39] | Well, I think I’m, you know… | 是啊 我大概是 你明白的… |
[24:42] | What, in love? | 什么 爱上他了? |
[24:44] | Why are you acting like this? | 你干嘛这副样子? |
[24:47] | God. | 天 |
[24:48] | Why did I listen to you? | 我当初为什么要听你? |
[24:50] | About coming here? | 后悔来这儿? |
[24:51] | We didn’t want any more rules. | 我们不想再那么守规矩了 |
[24:52] | You didn’t want rules. | 是你不想要规矩 |
[24:54] | I like rules. | 我喜欢规矩 |
[24:55] | I like being Amish. | 我喜欢做个阿门教徒 |
[24:57] | It’s not my fault nothin’s good enough for you. | 你自己不喜欢那样不是我的错 |
[24:59] | All right, young lady. | 好了 小姐 |
[25:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我没买什么 |
[25:01] | I was talking to her. | 我在说她 |
[25:02] | I knew you wouldn’t pay for that. | 我知道你不想付钱 |
[25:08] | A pregnancy test? | 孕检试剂? |
[25:12] | But… who was it? | 可是…他是谁? |
[25:15] | If you tell anyone, I’ll kill you. | 如果你告诉别人 我会杀了你 |
[25:18] | I swear, Anna, I’ll kill you. | 我发誓 Anna 我会杀了你的 |
[25:23] | Wouldn’t usually expect the dowdy one | 我也没想到那个衣衫褴褛的 |
[25:25] | to have the sticky fingers, but… | 会是个小偷 可是… |
[25:27] | You press charges? | 你起诉她了吗? |
[25:29] | Girl in a predicament like that, Amish and all– | 一个阿门女孩处于那样的困境 |
[25:33] | I figured she had enough problems. | 我想她是够麻烦的了 |
[25:35] | And her problem’s just going a whole lot worse. | 她的麻烦就是她的整个天塌了 |
[25:40] | So, if Rachel’s pregnant | 这么说 要是Rachel在 |
[25:41] | in August ’06… | 8月6日已经怀了孕… |
[25:43] | What’s term, 40 weeks? | 大概会是多久呢 40周? |
[25:47] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[25:49] | Well, maybe this son of hers ain’t so Amish after all. | 也许她怀的这个孩子不是阿门人的种 |
[25:51] | If you want to split hairs, her kid won’t decide | 如果你想斤斤计较的话 她的孩子在Rumspringa之前 |
[25:54] | if he’s Amish till after rumspringa. | 可是无法确定自己 就一定是阿门人的哦 |
[25:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Been needing one of these. | 正想要这么一个 |
[26:01] | Yeah, I heard about shop class, Nick. | 是啊 Nick 我听说有购物一族 |
[26:04] | You going native on us? | 你带我们去逛逛? |
[26:05] | You should take a trip out there. | 你是该出去玩玩 |
[26:06] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[26:08] | You ever notice when the power goes out | 你们注意到一停电 |
[26:10] | all the buzzing stops? | 那些嗡嗡作响的东西就停下来了? |
[26:12] | Streetlights, | 街灯 |
[26:13] | refrigerators, stuff you didn’t even know | 冰箱 和一些不知道什么 |
[26:15] | makes noise? | 发出噪音的东西? |
[26:17] | That’s what it’s like. | 那时就像 |
[26:19] | Pure silence. | 纯粹的安静 |
[26:22] | He is goin’ native. | 他越来越会梨花体了 |
[26:26] | So, Rachel gets back to the farm pronto. | Rachel很快就回到了农场 |
[26:29] | Passes the kid off as her new husband’s. | 把她新丈夫的孩子生了下来 |
[26:31] | Mose. | |
[26:32] | And no one’s the wiser unless Anna threatens to tell. | Anna自作聪明威胁要说出去 |
[26:35] | Now that’s a secret worth killing for. | 这个秘密足以让她杀人 |
[26:41] | We’re a happy family. | 我们是个幸福的家庭 |
[26:42] | Why can’t you just leave us alone? | 你干吗不放过我们呢? |
[26:44] | If you’d been straight with me the first time, | 如果你一开始就老实跟我说 |
[26:46] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我也不会来了 |
[26:46] | I answered your questions. | 我回答了你的问题 |
[26:48] | Forgot the part where you got pregnant on rumspringa? | 忘记了告诉我 你在Rumspringa过程中怀孕的事? |
[26:55] | – I didn’t mean to lie. – Course not. | -我不想撒谎的 -那当然 |
[26:58] | I didn’t want to talk about the worst night in my life. | 我只是不想谈起我一生中最糟的晚上 |
[27:00] | Night you killed Anna to keep her quiet? | 你杀了Anna以让她闭嘴的晚上? |
[27:02] | “Tell anyone, and I’ll kill you.” | 要是你告诉别人 我就杀了你 |
[27:04] | Your words. | 你的原话 |
[27:05] | I was scared. | 我是害怕 |
[27:08] | She wouldn’t have told anyone. | 她不会告诉任何人的 |
[27:10] | You’ve got motive, no alibi. | 你有杀人动机 没有不在场证据 |
[27:11] | We were like blood. | 我们就像是亲生姐妹一样 |
[27:13] | We came from the same place. | 我们来自同一个地方 |
[27:17] | It was the English who were heartless. | 世俗的人才会无情 |
[27:23] | I can’t believe we’re going to see the ocean. | 我不相信我们要去看海了 |
[27:27] | And the ocean’s going to see you. | 是大海会看到你 |
[27:28] | Come on, let’s just go. | 快 我们走吧 |
[27:30] | – Go ahead, I’ll catch up. – Are you sure? | -你先走 我来追你 -你确定? |
[27:34] | Just go. | 快去吧 |
[27:45] | My God. | 天哪 |
[27:48] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[28:02] | Anna? | |
[28:06] | I’m sorry what I said to you. | 我为对你说过的话感到抱歉 |
[28:09] | I was scared. | 我害怕 |
[28:10] | Did you take the test? | 你有去检查么? |
[28:11] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[28:18] | Have you ever seen water so big? | 你有见过这么广阔的水面么? |
[28:20] | Just the pond behind the schoolhouse. | 只见过校舍后边的水塘 |
[28:24] | Do you think there’s another world out there? | 你觉得外面还有另外一个世界么? |
[28:26] | Something better than this one? | 比这个更好的? |
[28:29] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[28:32] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑 |
[28:34] | Rachel, if you tell me who it is, maybe I can help. | Rachel 你告诉我是谁干的 或许我能帮你呢 |
[28:40] | What’s up, homegirls? | 怎么样了 姑娘们? |
[28:42] | Don’t even say | 千万别说 |
[28:43] | Jakob doesn’t deliver, bitches! | Jakob不遵守规则 |
[28:45] | Look at this scene! | 看看这风景 |
[28:46] | You’re wasted. u’re always wasted. | 你这个废物 你总是那样 |
[28:49] | I want to be English forever! | 我想永远做个世俗的人 |
[28:51] | Being Amish sucks! | 当阿门人真恶心 |
[28:54] | Amish say | 阿门人说 |
[28:54] | they helpin’, but they ain’t. | 他们能帮忙 不过他们不帮 |
[28:56] | Livin’ in the 1600s,ll pious | 跟生活在17世纪一样 |
[28:58] | and crap. | 真恶心 |
[28:59] | Can’t tell me what to do no more. | 再不能控制我了 |
[29:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:05] | You and Jakob? | 你和Jakob? |
[29:06] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | Then who? | 那是谁? |
[29:14] | Vince. | |
[29:17] | What? | 什么? |
[29:19] | It was Vince. | 是Vince |
[29:20] | But… how could you do that? | 不过 你怎么能那样做? |
[29:24] | I didn’t do anything. He did. | 我什么都没做 是他做的 |
[29:26] | I was drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[29:27] | You promised to stay close, but you didn’t. | 你答应要守在我身边的 却没做到 |
[29:31] | And all I can see is his face on top of me. | 我看到的就只有压在我身上的他 |
[29:35] | The night we got to Philly? | 就我们去找Philly那天晚上么? |
[29:37] | He’s not the person you think he is, Anna. | 他不是你想的那样的 Anna |
[29:40] | None of them are. | 他们都不是 |
[30:02] | Anna thought that monster was her knight in shining armor. | Anna以为那个野兽是 她穿着金光闪闪的盔甲的骑士 |
[30:06] | And the baby? | 那个孩子呢? |
[30:08] | I asked Anna to come home with me… | 我叫Anna跟我一起回家 |
[30:12] | But she said she wasn’t going to let them get away with it. | 可她说她不会让他们轻易脱身的 |
[30:16] | Will you testify against him? | 你愿意做证指证他么? |
[30:20] | My husband loves my boy like his own. | 我丈夫把我儿子当成是自己亲生儿子一样 |
[30:24] | Please, don’t make me. | 求你了 别逼我 |
[30:32] | How did I know I’d be talkin’ | 我怎么知道我还会 |
[30:33] | to you again, bitch? | 再跟你说话呢 混蛋? |
[30:35] | Don’t know. Woman’s intuition? | 我也不知道 直觉吧 |
[30:41] | Enough! | 够了 |
[30:42] | Scotty. | |
[30:48] | Wasn’t all hunky-dory | 你和Anna不像 |
[30:50] | with you and Anna like you said. | 你所说的那么光辉呀 |
[30:52] | Unless raping her best friend is part of ??? ritual? | 你还强奸了她最好的朋友 |
[30:55] | You got a son out there. Boy doesn’t know who you are. | 你还有个儿子 他根本就不知道你是谁 |
[31:03] | Cry me a river. | 真让人痛哭流涕 |
[31:05] | Kid’s living on some sunny-day farm. | 孩子住在阳光灿烂的农场上 |
[31:07] | You’re going away for this. | 你完了 |
[31:09] | You saying that Amish loser is going | 你说死脑筋的阿门笨蛋 |
[31:10] | to hop on her horse and buggy and testify? | 会站出来作证? |
[31:12] | She already agreed to it. | 她已经同意了 |
[31:13] | Said she’s been living for the day | 说她活着就为了 |
[31:15] | she takes you down. | 扳倒你的那天 |
[31:16] | It’s a dog-eat-dog world. | 真是个狗咬狗的世界呀 |
[31:19] | I just bit first this time. | 只不过这次我先给咬了 |
[31:21] | We’re talking about more | 我们现在要说的 |
[31:22] | than rape charges here, Vince. | 可不止是强奸而已 Vince |
[31:24] | Try murder one. | 还有一级谋杀 |
[31:27] | I told you… I didn’t kill Anna. | 我告诉过你了 我没有杀Anna |
[31:30] | She knew what you did to Rachel. | 她知道是你杀了Rachel |
[31:31] | She called you out, | 她打电话叫你出去的 |
[31:32] | didn’t she? | 不是么? |
[31:34] | Girl like that– | 像那样的女孩子 |
[31:37] | she wasn’t afraid of anything. | 又有什么好怕的 |
[31:38] | Not even you. | 连你也不怕 |
[31:46] | For a while, I… | 有一阵子 我… |
[31:48] | thought it could have been different. | 我觉得这会不同 |
[31:50] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[31:53] | if I met her sooner. | 如果我早点遇到她 |
[31:55] | Before you raped her best friend. | 在你强奸她最好的朋友之前 |
[31:59] | Bottom line is, Anna wanted to go home. | 事情是 Anna想要回家 |
[32:04] | What’s with the silent treatment all the way from the shore? | 从海滩出来一路上你都沉默不语? |
[32:07] | Anna, come on. What’s with you? | Anna 别这样 你到底怎么了? |
[32:08] | I thought I knew you. | 我以为我很了解你 |
[32:10] | I thought you were special. | 我以为你很特别 |
[32:12] | You do know me. | 你确实了解我 |
[32:13] | She told me, all right? | 她都告诉我了 好吧? |
[32:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:18] | Rachel. | |
[32:20] | I know what you did to her. | 我知道你都对她干了些什么 |
[32:22] | It was just a joke, ’cause she was lame and all. | 只是开个玩笑 她太无趣了 |
[32:24] | Somebody dared me. It was dumb. | 是有人跟我打赌 太蠢了 |
[32:25] | I-I didn’t even know you yet. | 我 我那时候都还不认识你呢 |
[32:27] | I can’t believe how stupid I was. | 我都无法相信这有多蠢 |
[32:29] | Believing in you and me, and-and thinking it was fate. | 相信我和你 相信这就是缘分 |
[32:34] | – Anna, come on… – Don’t! | -Anna 别这样 -不 |
[32:34] | Just don’t! | 别 |
[32:37] | Grow up, Amish bitch. | 该长大了 阿门婊子 |
[32:39] | This is the real world. | 这就是真实的世界 |
[32:41] | Everyone was right about you. | 人人都想对你图谋不轨 |
[32:44] | You are a damaged freak. | 你就是个被毁了的变态 |
[32:46] | Yeah, but you’re the pathetic whore who came begging for it! | 是呀 但是你是个跑来乞求的可怜的婊子 |
[32:48] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[32:49] | Anna? | |
[32:52] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[33:07] | So, Anna’s mother was there? | 那么 Anna的妈妈也在场? |
[33:11] | She forgot to tell us about this field trip. | 她可忘了告诉我们她这次实地考察呀 |
[33:13] | Next thing you know, Anna’s dead. | 后来 Anna死了 |
[33:16] | wouldn’t be the first christian to kill. | 问题是 是谁杀了她 |
[33:37] | Isn’t losing my daughter punishment enough? | 难道失去我的女儿对我的惩罚还不够么? |
[33:40] | Not if you killed her. | 如果是你杀了她就不是 |
[33:42] | Lying to us about being in Philly | 关于去了Philly的事你撒谎了 |
[33:44] | makes us think you did. | 让我们觉得是你干的 |
[33:45] | And if I told you, | 如果我告诉你们 |
[33:48] | would that have brought Anna back? | Anna就回得来了么? |
[33:49] | Your daughter was trying to figure out a lot of things | 你女儿在Rumspringa过程中 |
[33:52] | while on rumspringa. | 想搞清楚很多事 |
[33:54] | To be or not to be Amish. | 要不要成为阿门教徒 |
[33:58] | Tough question to answer at that age. | 对于那个年龄的孩子来说 真是个够难的问题 |
[34:01] | But it looks like she was starting to figure it out. | 不过 看来她开始明白了 |
[34:05] | “I see Mom practically locked in the kitchen, | 我看到妈妈被锁在厨房里 |
[34:09] | raising seven children, and I don’t know | 抚养了7个孩子 我不知道 |
[34:11] | if that’s what I want from my life.” | 那是不是我想要的生活 |
[34:14] | You were losing her. | 你就要失去她了 |
[34:16] | You couldn’t let that happen. | 你不能让这一切发生 |
[34:18] | The example she’d be setting for Sarah, | 她是给Sarah和其他女儿们 |
[34:20] | your other daughters… | 树立的榜样 |
[34:21] | Something Anna used to say: | Anna以前说过 |
[34:23] | “Life is not…” | 生活不是 |
[34:24] | “…a dress rehearsal.” | 彩排 |
[34:29] | I saw that on a… bumper sticker. | 我在 汽车保险杆上的贴纸上看到过 |
[34:35] | I knew Anna would appreciate it. | 我知道Anna会很喜欢 |
[34:38] | She was… | 她是 |
[34:40] | everything I wanted to be but couldn’t. | 我想成为的人 但我却做不到 |
[34:47] | She was fearless. | 她是无畏的 |
[34:50] | Strong. | 坚强 |
[34:53] | Anna’s death… | Anna的死 |
[34:56] | was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[34:59] | I should have let her come home. | 我应该让她回家的 |
[35:08] | Why did you come here? | 你来这儿干吗? |
[35:11] | I heard Rachel came back, so I went to see her. | 我听说Rachel回来了 所以我来看看她 |
[35:14] | And then I was worried about you. | 而且我很担心你 |
[35:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:20] | A woman doesn’t have seven babies | 一个生了7个孩子的女人 |
[35:21] | without knowing what a pregnant girl looks like, Anna. | 很清楚怀孕是怎么回事 Anna |
[35:25] | I thought there was something for me here. | 我以为我能在这儿得到点什么 |
[35:29] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[35:31] | I’m coming home with you. | 我跟你一起回家 |
[35:35] | Mrs. Gunden? | Gunden夫人? |
[35:37] | Jakob. | |
[35:38] | Do my parents know that you’re here? | 我父母知道你来这儿了么? |
[35:40] | Did they send you? | 他们叫你来的么? |
[35:42] | I thought maybe they were worried or something. | 我想他们可能有些担心 |
[35:45] | My mom, maybe? | 我妈妈 或许吧? |
[35:48] | Mom? He’s talking to you. | 妈妈? 他在跟你说话 |
[35:51] | Jakob Beachy is in bann. | Jakob Beachy在受禁令 |
[35:53] | We are forbidden to talk to him. | 我们不能跟他说话 |
[36:01] | Good-bye, Mrs. Gunden. | 再见 Gunden夫人 |
[36:03] | Tell my folks I miss them, okay? | 告诉我家里人 我想他们 好吧? |
[36:16] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[36:19] | It’s real sand. | 是真正的沙子 |
[36:24] | You saw the ocean? | 你去看海了? |
[36:28] | I know you think there’s some big world beyond it or whatever, | 我知道你觉得有比这更大的世界 |
[36:32] | but it was just pretty. | 不过那很美 |
[36:37] | That’s all it was. | 也就此而已 |
[36:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[36:41] | Did you really look? | 你有真正的看到过么? |
[36:47] | I don’t want you to come home out of fear, Anna. | 我不要你因为恐惧而回家 Anna |
[36:51] | I’ve seen people give up. | 我看到过有人放弃 |
[36:54] | But never you. | 但你绝不能放弃 |
[36:57] | Why are you saying these things? | 你为什么要这么说呢? |
[37:01] | It’s like you want me to stay. | 就像你想让我留下一样 |
[37:03] | I never had the chance. | 我从来没这个机会 |
[37:08] | But there is another world out there. | 但是外面有另外一个世界 |
[37:11] | A world much bigger than… | 比这个世界要 |
[37:15] | than this one. | 大很多 |
[37:17] | You just have to really look. | 你真的得自己去看看 |
[37:27] | All this time, | 始终 |
[37:29] | I thought she’d found something better. | 我都以为她找到了更好的东西 |
[37:33] | But I was wrong. | 不过我错了 |
[37:36] | You said Jakob Beachy was banned? | 你说Jakob Beachy受禁令了? |
[37:39] | Excommunicated. | 被逐出教会了 |
[37:41] | But still, he’d come back | 但是他还是会在深夜 |
[37:43] | late at nights, on drugs, | 回来 吸毒后 |
[37:46] | begging to be let back. | 乞求让他回来 |
[37:49] | And so the church gave him an ultimatum. | 所以教会就给他下了最后通牒 |
[37:53] | Which was what? | 是什么? |
[37:55] | ??? | 要么受罚 |
[37:56] | or never come back again. | 要么永远都别回来 |
[38:06] | So Jakob gets hooked. | 那么Jakob受罚了 |
[38:08] | Has no idea what to do about it. | 他不知道该怎么办 |
[38:10] | What happens when you send your 18th century kid | 把一个18世纪的孩子 |
[38:12] | into a 21st century world? | 送进21世纪会怎样? |
[38:15] | Do you want to take a ride? | 你来开车吧? |
[38:17] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[38:19] | Chase some horse and buggies. | 去找某个老古董 |
[38:34] | Fools got me on LoJack? | 拿追踪系统找到我的? |
[38:36] | Ain’t hard to find someone in your shoes. | 要找你这样的人并不难 |
[38:39] | Easiest place to score in Kensington. | 在Kensington最容易找得到 |
[38:42] | You’re a far cry from home, huh, Jake? | 你家离这儿满远的 哈 Jake? |
[38:48] | My family’s from Cuba. | 我家是从古巴来的 |
[38:50] | You know where that is? | 你知道在哪儿么? |
[38:52] | Yeah, I guess. | 是呀 我想我知道 |
[38:56] | Guy named Castro takes over, 1959. | 一个叫卡斯特罗的家伙 在1959年掌控了那地方 |
[39:01] | Throws anyone who objects in jail | 把所有反对他的人送进监狱 |
[39:03] | or worse. | 说不定更糟 |
[39:05] | My family’s one of the lucky ones. | 我家算是幸运的 |
[39:07] | But no matter how long they’ve been in this country, | 不过 不管他们在这个国家呆多久 |
[39:11] | it still ain’t… home. | 那都不是家 |
[39:15] | You spend New Year’s Eve with any Cuban, | 你跟古巴人一起过新年前夜 |
[39:17] | you hear them give the toast: | 会听到他们致祝福辞 (西班牙语) |
[39:23] | “Next year in Cuba.” | 明年在古巴 |
[39:25] | But 1959? | 可1959呢? |
[39:31] | You do the math. | 你自己算算 |
[39:33] | Been waiting a long time. | 等了很长时间 |
[39:36] | You tell me your life story, | 你告诉我你的故事 |
[39:38] | I’ll tell you mine? | 我告诉你我的? |
[39:41] | I’m thinking they’re one in the same. | 我想会是一样的 |
[39:42] | I mean you lost your home, | 你失去了你的家 |
[39:45] | your family, everything you’ve ever known. | 你的家人 还有一切你所熟悉的东西 |
[39:47] | I know what that does to a person. | 我知道那会让人变成怎样 |
[39:50] | How it makes them feel inside. | 我知道那会是什么样的内心感受 |
[39:55] | Lost. | 迷惘 |
[39:58] | So you pretended to love the English world, | 所以 你假装热爱世俗的世界 |
[40:00] | but deep down you were scared. | 不过 越装你就越害怕 |
[40:07] | I just want to go home so bad. | 我只是太想回家了 |
[40:10] | They want you to come home, Jakob– your parents. | 他们想让你回家的 Jakob 你的父母 |
[40:15] | They do? | 他们想么? |
[40:17] | I just talked to them. | 我刚跟他们谈过 |
[40:18] | They miss you, too. | 他们也很想你 |
[40:23] | Yeah, just like Anna’s parents miss her. | 是呀 就像Anna的父母想她一样 |
[40:30] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她的 |
[40:33] | She had a chance to get out of this place. | 她有机会走出那地方 |
[40:37] | And hear the quiet again. | 再次得到宁静 |
[40:39] | But she didn’t even care. | 可她却不在乎 |
[40:48] | Jakob? | |
[40:50] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么回事? |
[40:51] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[40:52] | – She went home. – How come you get to go home | -她回家了 -你怎么能回家 |
[40:55] | and I don’t? | 而我不能? |
[40:56] | Why don’t they love me, too? | 为什么他们不爱我呢 |
[40:58] | I’m not going home. | 我不会回家 |
[40:59] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[41:01] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[41:02] | I’m going to do rumspringa the way we’re supposed to. | 我要以我们的应有的方式 完成Rumspringa |
[41:05] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[41:07] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[41:09] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[41:10] | You’ve just got to quit partying. | 你退出教会就行了 |
[41:11] | I don’t know how! | 我不知道怎么办 |
[41:15] | I’m going to go back with you. | 我要跟你一起回家 |
[41:17] | You’re going to tell my folks I’m better. | 你要告诉大家 我变好多了 |
[41:19] | You’re going to tell them that I stopped doing bad things. | 你要告诉他们 我没有干坏事了 |
[41:22] | They’ll believe you. | 他们会相信你的 |
[41:23] | – I’m not going back. – You have to! | -我不要回去 -你必须回去 |
[41:25] | – It’s the only way! – No, Ja… | -这是唯一的办法 -不 Ja… |
[41:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[41:30] | Jakob, I’m going. | Jakob 我要走了 |
[41:32] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[41:40] | (stammers)Co | 噢 噢 别这样 |
[41:42] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[41:44] | We’re going to go home. | We’re going to go home. 我们回家 我们回家 |
[41:48] | We’re going to go home. No, no… | 我们回家 不 不 |
[41:51] | We’re going to go home. | 我们回家 |
[41:56] | We’re going to go home. | We’re going to go home. 我们回家 我们回家 |