英文名称:True Lies
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 二十世纪福克斯 出品 | |
[00:10] | 詹姆斯・卡梅隆 导演 | |
[00:15] | 阿诺德・史瓦辛格 主演 | |
[00:26] | 片名:真实的谎言 | |
[00:46] | 瑞士 乔伯湖 | |
[02:55] | – Honey, I’m home.- Roger that. | -亲爱的,我到了 -收到 |
[02:57] | Copy at the boathouse.Right on time. | 准时到达船屋 |
[03:01] | Faisil, get your butt in here.Harry’s inside. | 法西尔,快进来 哈利进去了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.I’m coming. | 好,好,我来了 我来了 |
[03:10] | – Hey, were you born in a barn?- Whorehouse. | -嘿,你谷仓生的吗? -青楼生的 |
[03:18] | All right. You got your fur-coated razor blade there… | 好了 你周围有狗… |
[03:21] | and a bunch of guys with guns. | 和一群带枪的人 |
[03:27] | I’m switching to sub-vocal now. | 我现在换上耳机 |
[03:30] | Check, check. | 试音,试音 |
[03:32] | – Check, check.- It’s talk radio. | -试音 -很清楚 |
[03:34] | – You’re on the air.- Check. | -听到你了 -试音 |
[03:51] | That guard nearest to you is moving away. | 离你最近的守卫走开了 |
[04:02] | He’s at the service door.He’s inside. | 他到餐厅门了 他进去了 |
[04:15] | 这是什么?再加点蒜 | |
[04:18] | 是喂狗的吗?把这些丢掉,快点 | |
[04:39] | 您好吗?很高兴见到你 | |
[04:47] | Have you seen Khaled yet? | 你看到哈利德没有? |
[04:51] | Yep, there he is. | 看到了,他在这儿 |
[04:53] | How come billionaires are always short? | 为什么亿万富翁都是矮的? |
[05:01] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | Colonel! How are you? | 上校!你好吗? |
[05:10] | It’s so good to see you again. | 真高兴再见到您 |
[05:11] | Yes, it’s been a long time. | 是的,很久没见了 |
[05:13] | – Terrific.- Who was that guy? | -太好了 -那家伙是谁? |
[05:18] | Could you hold this for a second? Thanks. | 请拿一下这个,谢谢 |
[05:21] | You should be crossing the main foyer, | 你该穿过大厅, |
[05:23] | heading for the stairs. | 走到楼梯 |
[05:31] | Keep moving. Keep moving. | 继续 继续 |
[05:43] | I’m in the library, heading out to the second-floor balcony. | 我到了图书馆,正走向二楼的阳台 |
[06:10] | 编剧:詹姆斯・卡梅隆 | |
[06:31] | 制片:詹姆斯・卡梅隆 史蒂芬尼・奥斯丁 | |
[06:41] | Modem in place.Transmitting now. | 解调器到位 开始传送数据 |
[06:46] | Affirmatory. | 确认 |
[06:47] | It’s a good hook-up. | 连接顺畅 |
[06:50] | These are encrypted files. | 这是加密文件 |
[06:51] | It’s going to take me a few minutes. | 要花上几分钟破解 |
[06:56] | I got your password. | 我搞到口令了 |
[07:08] | 厕所在哪?我急死了 | |
[07:11] | 在楼下左手边 | |
[07:25] | 导演:詹姆斯・卡梅隆 | |
[07:37] | – Magnificent, isn’t it?- Yes, quite. | -太美了,不是吗? -的确 |
[07:41] | I thought I knew Khaled’s friends, | 哈利德的朋友我都认识 |
[07:43] | but I don’t believe I’ve met you before. | 但我觉得没见过你 |
[07:45] | We haven’t met,because I certainly would remember. | 确实没见过,不然我会想起来的 |
[07:48] | Renquist, Harry Renquist. | 伦奎斯特,哈利・伦奎斯特 |
[07:51] | Juno Skinner. | 朱诺・斯金娜 |
[07:53] | Juno Skinner. | 朱诺・斯金娜 |
[07:57] | Come on! | 快! |
[07:59] | “Juno Skinner,arts and antiquities dealer… | “朱诺・斯金娜,艺术及文物经销商… |
[08:01] | specializing in ancient Persia.” | 精通古代波斯文物” |
[08:03] | This is Persian,if I’m not mistaken. | 如果没弄错的话,这是波斯的 |
[08:06] | Very good.Sixth century BC, to be exact. | 真厉害 确切的说,公元前六世纪的 |
[08:10] | – Do you like the period?- I adore it. | -你喜欢那个时期吗?-是很崇拜 |
[08:22] | We got a problem.Guards are going ape shit down there. | 有麻烦 外边的警卫开始狂乱了 |
[08:27] | Acquired most of these pieces for Jamal. | 大部分是为贾迈尔买的 |
[08:30] | Do you tango? | 来支探戈? |
[08:33] | Tango? | 探戈? |
[08:34] | Harty, you do not have time to tango, buddy. | 哈利,没时间跳探戈,老兄 |
[08:38] | You copy? | 听到吗? |
[09:28] | Don’t be stopping to smell the roses now. You hear me? | 别在那儿闻花香 你听到了吗? |
[09:31] | You gotta get out of there. | 赶快离开 |
[09:33] | Yes! Files are unlocked! | 耶!文件破解了! |
[09:34] | Fast Faisil strikes again.I’m in. I’m down, baby. | 快手法西尔再次成功 宝贝,我无往不胜 |
[09:37] | I got my hand up her dress,and I am going for the gold… | 我手放在她裙子上,直取金… |
[09:40] | Just copy the goddam files, okay? | 你只管拷贝它妈的文件,好不好? |
[10:11] | Wow. And I thought this was just gonna be… | 哇 我还以为这又是一场… |
[10:14] | another bunch of boring bankers and oil billionaires. | 一帮无聊的银行家和石油富翁的聚会 |
[10:18] | Seconds count.Ditch the bitch. | 数秒 甩掉那婊子 |
[10:20] | Unfortunately, I have to leave. | 真遗撼,我要走了 |
[10:24] | I have a plane to catch. | 我要赶飞机 |
[10:28] | Well, call me sometime. | 那么,有空找我 |
[10:32] | My offices are in Rome. | 我办公室在罗马 |
[10:35] | I would like that. | 我很乐意 |
[10:43] | Son of a bitch is with her two minutes, | 婊子,只是和他呆了两分钟, |
[10:45] | and she’s ready to bear his children. | 她就准备为他生孩子 |
[10:48] | Twinkle toes,what’s your exit strategy? | 舞圣,你怎么离开? |
[10:50] | I’m going to walk right out of the front gate. | 我光明正大走正门 |
[10:52] | Ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy. | 有种 有点��,但有种 |
[11:01] | Sir, may I see your invitation, please? | 先生,能看一下邀请函吗? |
[11:05] | Sure. Here is my invitation. | 可以 这就是我的邀请函 |
[11:16] | Shit. Here we go. | 糟 快走 |
[11:18] | Slight change in plans. | 计划有点小改变 |
[11:37] | Stay! | 停! |
[11:59] | We’re en route to the lower rendezvous point. | 我们去下一个接头点 |
[12:01] | Repeat, back-up rendezvous point! | 重复,后备接应点! |
[12:04] | – Watch it!- It’s called ice, and it’s slick. | -小心!-这是在冰上,肯定滑嘛 |
[12:26] | – Harry, do you copy? Whoa!- I got it. | -哈利,收到吗?哇!-我能行 |
[12:30] | Shit! | 糟! |
[12:32] | Whoops! | 欧! |
[13:19] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天! |
[13:21] | Whoa! I got it!I got it! I got it! | 哇!控制住了!控制住了!控制住了! |
[13:25] | – There he is!- Shit! | -他来了!-操! |
[13:27] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计 |
[13:31] | That worked good.Right out the old front gate. | 干得太棒了 就走正门出来 |
[13:35] | Can you lean back a second? | 能否靠后一下? |
[13:38] | Let’s go.We can still make our flight. | 走 还能赶得上飞机 |
[13:54] | All right, that’s it for Mr. Renquist. Okay, go. | 好了,这是伦奎斯特先生的 好,放好了 |
[13:58] | We got Harry Tasker billfold, | 给你哈利・塔斯克的钱包 |
[14:01] | Harry Tasker passport, ticket stub. | 哈利・塔斯克的护照,票根 |
[14:04] | Hotel bill, Tasker.I got two postcards here from Geneva. | 旅馆账单,塔斯克 两张日内瓦的明信片 |
[14:09] | Got some house keys right there… | 房门钥匙… |
[14:11] | and I’ve got a souvenir Swiss snowing village. | 还有一件瑞士冰雪村庄的纪念品 |
[14:15] | – What’s that for?- It’s for Dana, stupe. | -给谁的? -给黛娜,笨蛋 |
[14:17] | Bring your kid home a gift,the dad thing. | 回家给孩子一份礼物,老爸必做 |
[14:19] | Nice touch. | 很感动 |
[14:21] | – Pick me up tomorrow at 8:00.- Will do. | -明早8点接我 -会的 |
[14:27] | The debriefing is at 1000. | 简报会定在10点 |
[14:31] | – See you at 8:00. Bye.- Hey, Harry. | -8点见 -嘿,哈利 |
[14:33] | Did you forget something? | 你还忘了什么? |
[14:36] | What a team. | 真是好队友 |
[14:39] | Sleep fast, buddy. | 好睡,老兄 |
[15:20] | Hi, honey. How was your flight? | 嗨,亲爱的 旅途怎么样? |
[15:25] | – It was fine.- Good. | -很好 -那就好 |
[15:42] | Brought you a little gift from Switzerland. Snowy village. | 从瑞士给你带了份小礼物 冰雪村庄 |
[15:46] | Wow. Thanks, Dad. | 哇 谢谢,老爸 |
[15:49] | – I’ve never had one of these.- You’re welcome. | -还没有过这样的 -不客气 |
[15:51] | You’re late for school.You better get going. | 要迟到了 快去 |
[15:53] | – Don’t forget to feed Gizmo.- Okay. | -别忘了喂Gizmo -好的 |
[15:57] | It’s pretty lame. | 真逊 |
[16:06] | – I’m late.- Yeah, me too. | -我要迟到了 -我也是 |
[16:08] | How’d it go at the convention? | 会开得怎样? |
[16:09] | Make all the other salesmen jealous? | 让别的销售员都忌妒了吧? |
[16:11] | It was fantastic.You wouldn’t believe it. | 太美妙了 说了你都不会信 |
[16:14] | You should have been there.We were the big hit of the show. | 你真该在场 我们是展会上最红的 |
[16:17] | With that new model ordering system, | 我们带去了新的订购系统, |
[16:19] | the 680 I told you about… | 型号680,告诉过你的… |
[16:20] | I can write up an order and immediately… | 可以当场记录和订货… |
[16:23] | as soon as the customer’s name comes up, | 只要顾客的名字打出来, |
[16:25] | you see what his credit line is… | 你就可以看到他的信用是怎样的… |
[16:27] | what he has ordered in the past,what discount he has gotten. | 他过去订过什么货,得到的折扣是多少 |
[16:30] | – Every little detail.- Sounds great. | -每个小细节都有 -听起来很棒 |
[16:33] | It’s fantastic. That’s why I love the computer business. | 太精彩了 这就是为什么我爱这家电脑公司 |
[16:36] | Listen, the plumber called. | 我说,水管工来电话 |
[16:38] | He says he has to dig under the slab or something | 他说要在地板下挖个洞什么的 |
[16:41] | that’s gonna cost $600. | 那就要600美金 |
[16:42] | – That’s okay.- It’s not okay. It’s extortion. | -还行 -不行 这简直是敲诈 |
[16:46] | What did you tell him? | 那你怎么跟他说? |
[16:48] | I slept with him and he said he’d knock off $100. | 我跟他睡然后他说可以少100美金 |
[16:52] | That’s good thinking.Bye, honey. | 这想法不错 拜,亲爱的 |
[16:58] | Hello! | 哈罗! |
[17:31] | Boy, I remember the first time I got shot out of a cannon. | 孩子,我记得第一次玩炮弹飞人(就穿成这样) |
[17:34] | – Good morning. Go to school.- Yeah, I am. | -早 去上学 -是的 |
[17:40] | Thanks, dear. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[17:43] | Check these out. | 看看这个 |
[17:45] | Check them out. | 看看 |
[17:46] | Where’s the image coming from? | 图像从哪来? |
[17:49] | Got a CCD camera and a transmitter | 有一个CCD镜头和一个传送器 |
[17:51] | in a pack of smokes out there. | 在那边一包烟里 |
[17:52] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧? |
[17:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[18:05] | Bye, Dad! | 拜拜,老爸 |
[18:08] | – She’s ripping you off.- I knew it. | -她在偷你的钱 -我就知道会这样 |
[18:16] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[18:19] | Can’t stop! I’m late! Bye, Dad! | 不能等了!我迟到了!拜,老爸! |
[18:21] | God. Shit. | 老天 靠 |
[18:26] | Kids. Ten seconds of joy,30 years of misery. | 孩子,十秒的欢愉,30年的悔恨 |
[18:29] | I got married three times, | 我结过三次婚, |
[18:30] | but at least I was never dumb enough to have any. | 但起码没笨得要生孩子 |
[18:32] | She shouldn’t be stealing.I taught her better than that. | 她不该偷钱 我教得很严的 |
[18:35] | You’re not her parents any more,you and Helen. | 她已经不当你们是父母了,你和海伦 |
[18:37] | Her parents are Axl Rose and Madonna. | 她当阿克塞尔・罗斯和麦当娜是父母 |
[18:40] | Five minutes a day you spend with her | 你每天陪她5分钟 |
[18:42] | can’t compete with that bombardment. | 敌不过音乐的狂轰乱炸 |
[18:43] | You’re outgunned, Daddy-o. | 你被火力压制了,老爹 |
[18:46] | It’s not just because you’re a bad parent. | 这不是因为你们是坏父母 |
[18:48] | Kids today are ten years ahead of | 现在的小孩比曾经的我们 |
[18:50] | where we were at the same age. | 要早熟10岁 |
[18:51] | – Morning.- Morning, Mr. Tasker. | -早 -早,塔斯克先生 |
[18:53] | – I bet you think she’s still a virgin.- Don’t be ridiculous. | -我打赌你认为她还是处女 -别瞎说 |
[18:55] | – She’s only… What is she now?- She’s 14. | -她只是…她多大了? -14岁 |
[18:58] | – She’s only 14.- Her hormones are going like an alarm. | -她只有14岁 -她的荷尔蒙已经发出警报 |
[19:01] | It’s even money she lets that physicist on the bike boink her. | 很有可能她跟那个机车小子上过床 |
[19:03] | – Not Dana.- “Not Dana.” | -黛娜不会的 -“黛娜不会的” |
[19:05] | Denial. It’s not just a river in Egypt no more, is it? | 否认,不过是自我安慰罢了 |
[19:08] | She’s probably stealing the money to pay for an abortion. | 她可能偷钱为了堕胎 |
[19:10] | Why don’t you open the door? | 干嘛不开门? |
[19:13] | Or drugs. | 或买毒品 |
[19:18] | Twenty here, 50 there. | 我经常20,50的不见钱 |
[19:19] | I figured my wife’s boyfriend was taking it. | 我认定是我老婆的男朋友偷了 |
[19:21] | He takes everything else. | 他什么都拿 |
[19:22] | There’s never a beer in the goddam fridge. | 甚至冰箱里的啤酒都不剩一罐 |
[19:24] | – Thought you moved out.- I had to move back in. | -你不是搬出去了吗 -不得不搬回来了 |
[19:27] | My lawyer said | 律师说 |
[19:27] | it’d give me a better shot at getting the house… | 这样会得到房子的更大一份… |
[19:30] | during the property settlement,but don’t change the subject. | 在财产分割时 别转移话题 |
[19:33] | – You still owe me 200 bucks.- Good morning, Janice. | -你还欠我200块 -早上好,珍妮丝 |
[19:42] | – Good morning.- Identify yourselves to the scanner. | -早上好 -在扫描器上确认身份 |
[19:47] | – Harry Tasker, 10024.- Albert Gibson, 34991. | -哈利・塔斯克,10024 -阿尔伯特・吉布森,34991 |
[19:57] | “欧米茄部门,最后的防线” | |
[20:03] | All right, Frances. | 好了,弗�O西斯 |
[20:05] | I don’t believe we need you any longer now. Thank you. | 这不需要你了 谢谢 |
[20:18] | Sweet Jesus. You sure screwed the pooch last night, didn’t you? | 上帝 你们昨晚又搞砸了 |
[20:22] | Would you please tell me | 请你们解释一下 |
[20:24] | how I can see this as anything but a total disaster? | 怎么搞出了这么个大麻烦 |
[20:27] | “Total” is a strong word. | “大麻烦”太强烈了吧 |
[20:30] | There are different degrees of totality. | 麻烦也分不同的级别 |
[20:32] | It’s a scale, really, with a perfect mission on one end… | 说真的,一方面任务圆满完成了… |
[20:36] | and then a total pooch screw on the other, | 另一方面出了点意外 |
[20:38] | and we’re more on this… | 我们更多的是… |
[20:39] | Faisil, you’re new on Harry’s team,aren’t you? | 法西尔,你刚加入哈利的小组吧? |
[20:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:45] | So what makes you think | 那么,是什么让你觉得 |
[20:46] | the slack I cut him in any way translates to you? | 我对他的宽恕也会转到你身上呢? |
[20:51] | Let me show you what we got. | 我展示一下我们获得的情报 |
[20:56] | Jamal Khaled. We think he’s dirty, | 贾迈尔・哈利德 我们觉得他有问题 |
[20:58] | so we raid his private financial files. | 所以我们窃取了他的私人商业文件 |
[21:02] | One hundred million in wire transfers | 一亿美元的款项汇入 |
[21:04] | from the Commerce Bank International. | 通过国际商业银行 |
[21:05] | Which is a front for certain countries | 肯定是某国 |
[21:07] | to finance terrorist activities. | 在资助恐怖主义活动 |
[21:08] | That’s why we think something really big is going down. | 这就是为什么我们认为有大阴谋在筹划 |
[21:11] | We know that a week ago four MIRV warheads were smuggled… | 我们查知一星期前有4枚独立分导核弹头… |
[21:13] | out of the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan. | 从前苏联哈萨克斯坦被偷运出来 |
[21:15] | We think Khaled’s group bought the nukes | 我们相信哈利德集团购买了这些核弹 |
[21:17] | and is trying to bring them to US soil. | 并且要试图运进美国本土 |
[21:20] | So far this is not blowing my skirt up, gentlemen. | 目前为止,这些消息都不令我满意,先生们 |
[21:23] | Don’t you have anything remotely substantial? | 你们就没有一些实质性的情报? |
[21:27] | Harry, do you have any hard data? | 哈利,你有确切证据吗? |
[21:30] | Nothing you would call rock-hard. | 目前还不能称为确切 |
[21:32] | Actually it’s pretty limp, sir. | 实际上是相当无力,先生 |
[21:34] | Then perhaps you better get some… | 那么你们最好搞到一些… |
[21:35] | before somebody parks an automobile | 在有人把一辆 |
[21:37] | in front of the White House… | 尾箱装了核武器的汽车 |
[21:38] | with a nuclear weapon in the trunk. | 停在白宫草坪之前… |
[21:41] | It’s not like he’s saving the world or anything. | 他并不像是能拯救世界的人 |
[21:44] | He’s a sales rep, for Christ’s sake. | 唉,他只是一个销售代表 |
[21:46] | Whenever I can’t sleep,I ask him to tell me about his day. | 有时睡不着,我就问他一天的工作 |
[21:49] | Six seconds and I’m out. | 只要6秒钟我就睡着了 |
[21:52] | He acts like he’s curing cancer or something. | 他看起来像是他很重要似的 |
[21:55] | I guess this means | 我猜 |
[21:55] | you didn’t get away for the weekend after all. | 这个周末你们又去不了度假了 |
[21:57] | – Harry had to go out of town.- I’m shocked. | -哈利要出差 -我很震惊 |
[22:00] | Yeah, well, you know Harry. | 是,好了,你知道哈利的 |
[22:05] | – What’s up?- Check this out. | -怎么了? -看看这个 |
[22:08] | There’s a $2 million disbursement from Khaled to Juno Skinner. | 哈利德付了200万给朱诺・斯金娜 |
[22:12] | That’s right.The babe at the party. | 这就对了 宴会上的美人儿 |
[22:17] | That doesn’t mean anything.She buys antiquities for Khaled. | 这说明不了什么 她为哈利德买古董 |
[22:20] | He keeps his antique buys on a completely separate ledger. | 他买古董总是用一个完全独立的账户 |
[22:24] | This is a little above market rate for the horizontal bop… | 为了上床,也比市场行情高太多了… |
[22:26] | even for a total biscuit like her. | 即使是对于她这样美貌出众的女人 |
[22:29] | I want a complete work up on her. | 我要她的全部资料 |
[22:31] | – Do we know where she is?- Right here in River City. | -知道她在哪儿吗? -就在本市 |
[22:34] | She lives in Rome, but she does stuff for the Smithsonian. | 她虽然住在罗马,但也为史密森做事 |
[22:37] | She has a lot of diplomatic connections,so she has offices here. | 有许多外交联络,所以她有个办公室在这里 |
[22:40] | I guess it’s time to send in a specialist. | 我认为是时候派出我们的专家了 |
[22:44] | – Care to tango?- Yes, I would. | -来一曲探戈? -很乐意 |
[22:51] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[22:58] | It’s all set up. | 都搞定了 |
[22:58] | You got a fax machine,ghost phones, all the usual stuff. | 你有传真机 幽灵电话 所有相关的东西 |
[23:02] | You have a suite at the Marquis Hotel | 你以伦奎斯特的名义 |
[23:04] | under the name of Renquist. | 住在马奎斯酒店的套房 |
[23:06] | Reality check. Let’s go. | 验证一下 开始 |
[23:08] | My name is Harry Renquist. | 我叫哈利・伦奎斯特 |
[23:10] | I own an art consulting firm in San Francisco. | 我在旧金山经营一家艺术品咨询公司 |
[23:13] | I have an appointment with Miss Skinner. | 我跟斯金娜小姐有一个预约 |
[23:15] | – Harry!- Hello. | -哈利! -哈罗 |
[23:17] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[23:19] | I thought I’d see you again. | 我知道会再见到你 |
[23:20] | I just didn’t know it would be so soon. | 但没想到会那么快 |
[23:22] | – What’s the point of waiting?- I agree. | -何必再等呢 -我同意 |
[23:27] | Your clients are looking for something | 你的客户要为新的总部大堂 |
[23:29] | for the lobby of their new headquarters? | 物色装饰品? |
[23:32] | They would like to see something very dramatic. | 他们想要一些引人注目的 |
[23:34] | That’s a nice piece. | 这件很不错 |
[23:36] | I talked to a number of people, | 我跟很多人了解过 |
[23:38] | and they all said you’re the one to see. | 他们都推荐你 |
[23:40] | Really? Checking on me. | 真的? 调查我? |
[23:43] | So what did these people say about me exactly? | 那这些人都是怎么说我的呢? |
[23:47] | That you can read ancient Sanskrit | 说你不用念出声 |
[23:49] | without having to sound out the words… | 就能读懂古梵文… |
[23:52] | and other art dealers and archaeologists | 还有一些艺术品商和考古学家 |
[23:55] | don’t like you very much. | 就不怎么喜欢你 |
[23:57] | Those wimps. | 那些窝囊废 |
[23:59] | It’s because I use my diplomatic contacts | 因为我有外交手段 |
[24:01] | to export cultural treasures… | 从那些叫他们滚蛋的国家 |
[24:03] | from countries which tell them to take a hike. | 购买文化珍品… |
[24:12] | Most of our pieces come from ancient Persia. | 我们的艺术品主要来自古波斯 |
[24:15] | Unfortunately, ancient Persia is 20 feet under the sand | 很不幸,古波斯文物都埋在20英尺的地下 |
[24:18] | of Iran, Iraq and Syria. | 遍及伊朗 伊拉克和叙利亚 |
[24:20] | Not the most popular places lately. | 都是近来不怎么友好的国家 |
[24:24] | So I’ve had to become an expert in international diplomacy. | 所以我得精通国际外交 |
[24:31] | Well, Mr. Renquist? | 好了,伦奎斯特先生 |
[24:34] | Do you see anything you like? | 有什么中意的? |
[24:37] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[24:39] | Give me a break. I don’t think they bugged my tuna sandwich. | 得了吧 他们不会在金枪鱼三明治里放窃听器的 |
[24:43] | She’s importing stuff from all over the Mideast. | 她从整个中东进口东西 |
[24:45] | She could be moving money, guns, anything. | 她可能转移钱 枪 任何东西 |
[24:47] | The second you left, | 你刚离开 |
[24:48] | we started getting calls to the ghost numbers. | 幽灵号码就有电话打来 |
[24:50] | They were checking out the Renquist front. | 他们在调查伦奎斯特 |
[24:52] | Let’s step up the surveillance and put on two more guys. | 要加强监视,派多两个人来 |
[24:55] | Maurizio, I said Saturday,not Tuesday. Saturday. | 穆里齐奥,我说星期六,不是星期二 星期六 |
[25:03] | Miss Skinner, may I have a word with you, please? | 斯金娜小姐,能和你说点事吗? |
[25:16] | Stupid, undisciplined bitch. | 愚蠢 无纪律的婊子 |
[25:20] | It’s a good thing you’re paying me a lot of money. | 看在你付我一大笔钱的份上 |
[25:24] | Do you realize there are surveillance teams | 你注意到现在有人 |
[25:27] | watching this place right now? | 在监视这个地方吗? |
[25:28] | Your telephones are almost certainly tapped. | 你的电话可以肯定被窃听了 |
[25:31] | And you were busy laughing and flirting | 而你像个妓女似的 |
[25:33] | like a whore with this Renquist… | 还在忙着跟这个伦奎斯特调笑… |
[25:35] | He checked out okay… | 查过他没问题… |
[25:38] | We do not tolerate mistakes. | 我们不允许出一丝差错 |
[25:45] | What would you like me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[25:48] | Find out where this Renquist is. | 找出伦奎斯特在哪里 |
[25:51] | Hello, Tektel Systems.Mr. Tasker’s office. | 哈罗,德克特尔公司 塔斯克先生办公室 |
[25:53] | Hi, Charlene? Hi, it’s Helen.Is he in? | 嗨,查理尼吗?嗨,我是海伦 他在吗? |
[25:56] | Harry’s in a sales meeting, Mrs. Tasker. | 哈利在开销售会,塔斯克夫人 |
[25:58] | Let me try him in there. Hold, please. | 我试试转接 请稍等 |
[26:01] | Relay, 10024. | 转接10024 |
[26:04] | It’s a patch from Tektel. | 从德克特尔接来的 |
[26:08] | It’s Helen. | 是海伦 |
[26:10] | Hello, honey. How are you?What’s going on? | 哈罗,亲爱的 你好吗?什么事? |
[26:13] | Hi. I’m sorry to bother you in the middle of a meeting. | 抱歉在会议中途打搅你 |
[26:15] | It’s just that Dana and I want to make sure | 就是黛娜和我想确定 |
[26:17] | you were gonna be home by 8:00. | 你在8点钟能回到家 |
[26:18] | We’re going to a lot of trouble for your big birthday. | 为了你的生日,我们花了很多功夫 |
[26:21] | We just wanted to make sure that you were gonna be home. | 我们只想确定你能准时回家 |
[26:24] | Absolutely.This time you can count on me. | 绝对 这次你要相信我 |
[26:27] | – Promise?- Trust me. | -保证? -相信我 |
[26:28] | – Great.- Got to go. Bye. | -好 -要走了 拜 |
[26:30] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:31] | – That’s disgusting, Dana.- Calm down. | -这样太恶心了,黛娜 -别发火 |
[26:37] | We got a friend.Three cars back on the inside lane. | 有人跟踪 内道后面第三辆车 |
[26:41] | They’ve been on us since we left the hotel. | 我们离开酒店就一直跟着 |
[26:44] | – You mean the station wagon?- Yes. | -你是指那辆旅行车? -是的 |
[26:46] | – You want me to lose them?- No. We need this lead. | -你要我甩掉它吗? -不 我们需要这条线索 |
[26:50] | Unit Seven? | 第七组? |
[26:53] | Seven here. | 第七组在 |
[26:54] | We need you at the Georgetown Mall in three minutes. | 我要你们三分钟后到达乔治城购物中心 |
[26:57] | – Copy. We’re rolling.- Helen’s gonna be pissed. | -收到 我们开动了 -海伦会气炸了 |
[27:01] | This is the problem with terrorists. | 这就是恐怖分子的问题了 |
[27:04] | They’re really inconsiderate | 他们真的一点也不考虑 |
[27:05] | when it comes to people’s schedules. | 别人的日程安排 |
[27:17] | Pull over here. This is good. | 停车 这儿很好 |
[27:24] | Okay, testing, one, two, three. | 好 试音 1 2 3 |
[27:25] | I got you. I got you. I got you. | 听到了 听到了 听到了 |
[27:31] | They’re right with us.I make three of them in the car. | 他们就在后面 我看到车里有三个人 |
[27:45] | – Dick head.- Blow me. | -猪头 -去你的 |
[28:04] | I got a couple of them getting out of the car | 我看到两个人下了车 |
[28:06] | and coming after you. | 跟在你后面 |
[28:07] | Think I’m blind? | 你以为我瞎的吗? |
[28:09] | You do look like Ray Charles.So what’s the plan? | 你真的很像盲歌手雷・查尔斯 你打算怎么办? |
[28:13] | Just trying to get a closer look at Beavis and Butt-head. | 尽量靠近看清楚这两个”瘪四和大头蛋” |
[28:16] | – There’s a third one still in the car.- Stay on him. | -第三个还在车里 -盯着他 |
[28:41] | Hi, Helen. Yeah, it’s Gib.Oh, not much. | 嗨,海伦 是,我是吉布 哦,不怎么样 |
[28:45] | Listen, Harry forgot something back at the office. | 哈利忘了东西在办公室 |
[28:48] | You know Harry. | 你知道哈利会这样的 |
[28:51] | Yeah, Gib, I know Harry. Bye. | 是,吉布,我懂哈利 拜拜 |
[28:55] | Bye. See you soon. | 拜 待会儿见 |
[28:57] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[29:42] | I lost the third guy. | 第三个不见了 |
[30:23] | Shit! | 靠! |
[30:29] | Shit! Hold it! Shit! | 操!停下!操! |
[31:23] | Here. Cool off. | 在这儿凉快去吧 |
[32:44] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[32:52] | Look out! Get out of the way! | 小心!离开路面! |
[33:00] | Hey! Freeze! | 嘿!站住! |
[33:10] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[33:30] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[33:38] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[34:01] | Federal officer in pursuit of suspect. | 我是联邦警官,正在追捕嫌犯 |
[34:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:23] | – Harry, what’s your 20? – Westbound in the park. | -哈利,你的位置? -公园西面 |
[34:27] | Suspect is on a motorcycle,and he’s coming out on Franklin. | 疑犯开着摩托,正去向富兰克林大街 |
[34:30] | Copy! | 收到! |
[34:31] | I want you on 14th in case he turns south. | 你到14大街以防他转到南边 |
[34:34] | I want Seven on the north side to box him in. | 第7小组去北边给他来个包夹 |
[34:38] | Make it quick, because my horse is getting tired. | 要快,我的马开始累了 |
[34:42] | Your horse? | 你的马? |
[35:00] | – There he is! That’s him!- Come on! | -他在那!那个就是他! -快! |
[35:16] | – Go around to the back.- Copy that. | -转去后门 -收到 |
[35:22] | Out of my way! | 别挡路! |
[35:34] | Out of my way! | 别挡路! |
[35:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[35:51] | – Jesus! – Sorry. | -天啊! -对不起 |
[35:54] | Open it! | 开门! |
[35:59] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[36:14] | Out of the way! | 别挡着! |
[36:23] | Move! Move! Move! | 让开! 让开! 让开! |
[36:28] | Federal officer! Get down! Now! Get off or die! | 联邦警官! 趴下! 马上! 下车!不然开枪了! |
[36:32] | – Get down! Now! – Move! | -趴下! 马上! -让开! |
[36:36] | Turn around! Hold still! | 转过身! 别动! |
[36:38] | Come on! | 快! |
[36:46] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[36:53] | Hold still! | 别动! |
[37:07] | Will you press the button for the top floor, please? | 请按顶楼,劳驾 |
[37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:16] | Help! | 救命! |
[37:18] | Shut up! | 住嘴! |
[37:22] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[37:23] | Say something. | 讲话呀 |
[37:26] | That’s a fine animal. | 真是匹好马 |
[37:47] | Stay against the glass! | 贴着玻璃! |
[37:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:52] | So sorry. | 真对不起 |
[37:58] | Stay there! Don’t move! | 站那儿! 别动! |
[38:23] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 ,快, 快! |
[39:17] | Okay, back up. | 好了,后退 |
[39:20] | Back up. | 后退 |
[39:25] | You can do it.Come on. | 你可以的 快 |
[39:29] | Good horse. Good. | 真是好马 很好 |
[39:30] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, go back now. | 对,对 对,现在后退 |
[39:33] | Come on.Yeah, that’s teamwork now. | 继续 对了,这样才是团队配合 |
[39:35] | Keep pulling. Come on. | 继续拉 继续 |
[39:39] | A little bit more. | 再退一点 |
[39:43] | That a boy. | 好孩子 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:01] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[40:04] | I had the guy,and you let him get away. | 我跟上了那家伙,而你却让他给溜了 |
[40:07] | Look at me when I talk to you. | 我说话时要看着我 |
[40:09] | What kind of a cop are you anyway? | 你到底算什么警察? |
[40:32] | Hi, honey. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[40:38] | I know you’re upset.I’m sorry. | 我知道你不高兴 对不起 |
[40:42] | I hurried home as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶回来了 |
[40:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:56] | Thank you for the party. | 谢谢你搞这个派对 |
[40:59] | Yeah, it was great. | 是的,很盛大 |
[41:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:21] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[41:22] | – Pause it right there.- Salim Abu Aziz. | -就停在那 -萨利姆・阿布・阿齐兹 |
[41:26] | This guy is really hard-core.Highly fanatical. | 那家伙是真正的顽固份子 极端激进 |
[41:29] | The man’s a real psycho. | 这个人十足的变态 |
[41:30] | He’s been linked to dozens of car bombings. | 他跟数十起汽车爆炸案有关 |
[41:33] | You know that cafe bomb in Rome last year? That was his. | 还记得去年罗马咖啡馆爆炸案吗? 就是他搞的 |
[41:38] | As well as a 727 out of Lisbon.This guy’s a major player. | 还有里斯本的727案 他是主谋 |
[41:41] | Now he’s formed his own splinter faction called Crimson Jihad. | 现在他还组织了自己的派系称为红色圣战 |
[41:44] | I guess he thought | 我猜他肯定认为 |
[41:45] | the other terrorists were too warm and fuzzy for him. | 别的恐怖分子太过于温和而且不够坚定 |
[41:48] | – They call him the Sand Spider.- Why? | -他们称他为沙蜘蛛 -为何? |
[41:51] | Probably because it sounds scary. | 可能这词听起来比较吓人 |
[41:53] | This is impressive, gentlemen. | 很不错,各位 |
[41:56] | It would be even more impressive | 如果你们知道他的确切位置 |
[41:58] | if you actually knew where he was. | 就更好了 |
[42:01] | We’ll get him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[42:02] | – Why don’t you pull over here? – What’s up? | -你干嘛不在这儿停车? -怎么了? |
[42:06] | I really screwed up with Helen last night. | 昨晚我真的让海伦生气了 |
[42:12] | I’m going to see if she’s available for lunch | 我去看看她有没有空吃个午饭 |
[42:15] | to smooth things over. | 哄她一下 |
[42:17] | – You just want me to hang? – Just hang. | -你就叫我在一旁等着? -对 |
[42:20] | I’ll just be hanging. | 我等着 |
[42:27] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[42:31] | – It’s your mystery man on two. – Simon? | -二号线,你的秘密情人 -西蒙? |
[42:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[42:41] | Hello? Simon? | 哈罗?西蒙? |
[42:43] | Simon? | 西蒙? |
[42:46] | Yes, I can talk. | 是,方便说 |
[42:50] | You mean right now? | 你是说现在? |
[42:53] | Yes, I can meet you. | 是,我能去见你 |
[42:56] | Okay, I can’t wait. | 好,我等不及了 |
[42:59] | Bye. | 拜 |
[43:01] | Can you cover me for an hour? | 你能代我1小时吗? |
[43:03] | Just an hour? You should tell that stud to take more time. | 才1小时?你应该叫那种马搞久点 |
[43:06] | Would you shut up? I should have never told you about him. | 别说了 真不应该告诉你 |
[43:12] | Have a good time. | 过得愉快 |
[43:15] | Get a little bit for me while you’re at it. | 帮我也来一点 |
[43:27] | Hey! Hold it! Fucker! | 嘿!停住!混蛋! |
[43:30] | What’s going on? Sick? | 怎么了?病了? |
[43:32] | Looks like you got gut-kicked. | 看你失魂落魄的样子 |
[43:35] | It’s Hel… It’s Helen…It’s Helen. | 海…海伦…是海伦 |
[43:39] | It has something to do with Helen,I’m guessing. | 我猜,海伦出什么事了 |
[43:45] | Helen… | 海伦… |
[43:47] | is having an affair. | 有外遇了 |
[43:54] | Welcome to the club, man. | 欢迎加入绿帽俱乐部,老兄 |
[43:56] | It can’t be. Not Helen. | 不可能 不会是海伦 |
[43:58] | Nobody thinks it could happen to them the first time. | 刚开始谁也不相信会发生到自己头上 |
[44:01] | Same thing happened to me with wife number two, remember? | 同样的事情也发生在我第二任老婆身上,记得吗? |
[44:03] | I had no idea nothing was going on. | 我没察觉,什么也没看到 |
[44:05] | I come home, and the house is empty. | 哪天回家,东西都搬空了 |
[44:07] | She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer. | 她甚至把冰箱里的制冰盒都拿走了 |
[44:11] | What kind of a sick bitch | 什么样的泼妇 |
[44:13] | takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer? | 才会拿走制冰盒? |
[44:17] | – It’s not Helen.- Helen still loves you. | -不会是海伦 -海伦仍是爱你的 |
[44:21] | She just wants to bang this guy for a while. | 她只是一时想和这家伙找点刺激 |
[44:24] | It’s nothing serious. | 没什么大不了的 |
[44:25] | – You’ll get used to it soon. – Stop cheering me up! | -你很快就会习惯的 -别再安慰我! |
[44:31] | What’d you expect? | 你还想怎样? |
[44:34] | Helen’s a flesh-and-blood woman,and you’re never there. | 海伦是有血有肉的女人,而你又从不在家 |
[44:37] | It was just a matter of time. | 这是迟早的事 |
[44:46] | I say we concentrate on work. | 我们不如致力于工作 |
[44:48] | That’s what I do every time my life turns to dog shit. | 我生活不如意的时候我就是这么做的 |
[44:51] | I concentrate on work,and that gets me by. | 我专心工作,那样我就好受了 |
[44:53] | Right, buddy? It’s gonna be great. | 是不是这样,老兄 会很忙的 |
[44:56] | We’re gonna catch some terrorists. | 我们要抓很多恐怖分子 |
[44:57] | We’re gonna beat the crap out of them. | 我们要打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[44:58] | You’re going to feel a hell of a lot better. | 你会感觉超好 |
[45:01] | Watch your head.Okay. All right. | 小心头 好 好了 |
[45:11] | Women. Can’t live with ’em,can’t kill ’em. | 女人啊,既难相处,但也不能杀了她 |
[45:32] | I came by your office today. | 我今天路过你们办公室 |
[45:35] | I was in the area, and I thought you might want to have lunch. | 我刚好在附近,以为你会愿意一起吃个午饭 |
[45:39] | Really? Well,you must have just missed me. | 真的? 呃,你肯定刚好没看到我 |
[45:44] | That’s what they said. | 他们也是这么说的 |
[45:45] | They said you had to run out or something. | 他们说你出去办事去了 |
[45:47] | It was this rush job | 有个急事儿 |
[45:50] | They needed these documents down at the district courthouse. | 区法院急需一些文件 |
[45:54] | So, of course, the big problem…our printer shut down. | 所以,当然,还有个大在问题…打印机坏了 |
[45:57] | So I went to the third floor to use theirs, | 我得去三楼用他们的 |
[46:00] | but they have the 1720. | 但他们的型号是1720 |
[46:01] | Of course, the disk isn’t formatted for the 1720. | 当然,磁盘的格式跟1720又不兼容 |
[46:05] | So I had to go back upstairs and reformat… | 我又不得不回到楼上再格式化… |
[46:08] | go back downstairs and use their printer. | 再回到楼下用他们的打印机 |
[46:11] | By the time I got there,I couldn’t get my car to start. | 等我到了那里,车又发动不起来 |
[46:13] | Then traffic…I barely got there. | 然后交通…我差点赶不到 |
[46:21] | So a little excitement in an otherwise dull day. | 真是平淡一天的小刺激啊 |
[46:25] | Did it work out okay? | 最后办好了吧? |
[46:28] | Yeah. Great. | 是 很好 |
[46:32] | I’ll check on dessert. | 我去看一下甜点 |
[46:34] | I’m done. | 我吃饱了 |
[46:42] | The great thing | 好消息 |
[46:42] | is that he’s practically given us a blank cheque on wiretaps. | 头儿实际上让我们全权负责监听 |
[46:45] | I set them up on all of Juno’s shipping agents and her clients. | 我让他们对朱诺所有的货运商和客户进行监听 |
[46:48] | Faisil’s made a list of all the possible contacts… | 法西尔弄出了一份在我国的红色圣战组织 |
[46:50] | the Crimson Jihad may have in this country. | 所有可能联络人的名单… |
[46:52] | Now all we have to do is sit around… | 现在我们要做就是坐着… |
[46:58] | Hey. This national security stuff boring you? | 嘿 这种国家安全大事还让你无聊? |
[47:02] | – Put a tap on her phone.- What? I already did that. | -我要监听她 -什么?已经在监听了 |
[47:05] | I’m talking about Helen’s. | 我是说海伦 |
[47:07] | Put a tap on her office line and the house. Now. | 监听她办公室和家里 马上 |
[47:10] | Come over here for a second.That sounds great. | 过来一下 这很重要 |
[47:13] | I want to ask you about something. | 我要问你些事儿 |
[47:14] | I got two words to describe that idea… | 两个字形容你的想法… |
[47:16] | In-sane. An unauthorized wiretap’s a felony. You know that. | 荒唐 未经授权就监听是重罪 你知道的 |
[47:19] | And you’re doing it 20 times a day,so don’t give me that crap. | 你一天那样做20次,别跟我废话 |
[47:23] | Do it. | 去做 |
[47:37] | – Hello? – Helen, it’s Simon. Is it safe to talk? | -哈罗? -海伦,我是西蒙 讲话安全吗? |
[47:40] | Yes, go ahead. | 安全,请说 |
[47:43] | I can’t talk long. | 不能久谈 |
[47:44] | Can you meet me for lunch tomorrow? I must see you. | 明天中午你能跟我吃午饭吗?我要见你 |
[47:47] | I suppose so. Where? | 我想可以 在哪儿? |
[47:49] | Same place, 1:00.I have to go now. See you tomorrow. | 老地方,1点钟 我要挂了 明天见 |
[47:54] | Remember, I need you. | 记住,我需要你 |
[48:16] | I thought that we might have lunch together tomorrow. | 我想明天我们也许可以一起吃午餐 |
[48:20] | You know… darn it… | 唉呀…可惜… |
[48:23] | I’m going to meet Allison.We’re going to go shopping. Sorry. | 我要去见艾莉森 我们要去购物 对不起 |
[48:28] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[49:06] | I think you’re going about this whole thing all wrong. | 我认为整个事情你全做错了 |
[49:09] | Women… they like you to talk to them. | 女人…她们喜欢你跟她讲话 |
[49:11] | Maybe it’s just | 也许是因为 |
[49:12] | that you’re not in touch with your feminine side. | 你没有展现出温柔的一面 |
[49:14] | I was watching Sally Jessy Raphael…All right. | 我在看”莎莉・洁西・拉裴尔”…好吧 |
[49:18] | I got all the usual stuff here…a telemetry burst transmitter. | 该有的都在里边…有遥测脉冲发射器 |
[49:20] | I got a GPS tracker, an audio transmitter and a power supply. | 有全球定位跟踪器,话音发送器和电源 |
[49:24] | I’ve got it sewn into the lining here…Hey, Harry? | 都缝在包的衬里…嘿,哈利? |
[49:28] | If you need to talk,speak into the purse. | 如果你要说点什么,就对着皮包说吧 |
[49:35] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[49:36] | She’s gonna pop out right in front of us. Watch this. | 她会在我们正前方串出 看着 |
[49:39] | Bingo. | 说对了吧 |
[49:45] | Looks like she’s going into Chinatown. | 看起来她要进唐人街 |
[49:51] | She’s parking. | 她停车了 |
[50:01] | Okay, give me audio. | 好了,放监听 |
[50:11] | You sure you weren’t followed? | 你肯定没被跟踪? |
[50:15] | No. I kept looking behind me like you taught me, | 没有 我照你教的不停看身后 |
[50:18] | but I didn’t see anyone. | 没看到什么人 |
[50:19] | Okay, it’s just that things are a bit hot right now. | 很好 现在情况有点紧张 |
[50:21] | If I get a signal,I may have to leave suddenly. | 一有状况,我就要马上离开 |
[50:26] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[50:32] | Look, it’s my job to take risks,but not yours. | 听着,我的工作就是要冒险,但你不必这样 |
[50:35] | I feel bad about bringing you into this, | 很抱歉把你卷进来 |
[50:38] | but you’re the only one I can trust. | 但你是我唯一可信赖的人 |
[50:42] | Were you out on a mission? | 你在出任务? |
[50:45] | We say “op,” covert operation. | 这是秘密任务 |
[50:48] | And this one, well, got a little rough. | 而这一次,相当困难 |
[50:51] | – Worse than Cairo? – Cairo. | -困难过开罗那次? -开罗 |
[50:55] | Cairo was a day at the beach next to this. | 对比这一次,开罗那次像是在沙滩上泡水 |
[50:58] | – The guy’s a spook. – But for whom? | -这家伙是间谍 -他为谁工作? |
[51:01] | He could be working her to get to you. | 他可能和海伦套近乎来接近你 |
[51:04] | – Did you read the papers yesterday? – Yes. | -你看昨天的报纸了吗? -看了 |
[51:12] | Sometimes a story is a mask for a covert operation. | 有时一篇报道只是一项秘密任务的伪装 |
[51:15] | You see two men killed in a restroom and two unidentified men… | 你看有两个人在厕所被杀而两个不明身份的人… |
[51:18] | in a running shootout,ending at the Marriott? | 在追逐枪战,最后到了万豪酒店? |
[51:21] | That was you? | 那是你干的? |
[51:23] | – Me. – You’re very good. | -是我 -你真厉害 |
[51:24] | You recognized my style. | 你看出了我的手法 |
[51:25] | You’re a natural at this. | 你很有天赋 |
[51:28] | The guy’s a fake.He’s taking credit for our moves. | 这是冒牌货 他在贪我们的功 |
[51:31] | – What happened? – Hardly worth talking about. | -发生了什么事? -不值一提 |
[51:34] | Two of them won’t bother me again. | 他们中的两个不会再烦扰我了 |
[51:36] | – Unbelievable. – You chase one? | -真可笑 -你在追其中一个? |
[51:40] | Something came over me. | 本能支配着我 |
[51:41] | I had to nail this guy no matter what the risk. | 不管多危险我都要抓住这家伙 |
[51:44] | Pretty hairy. I thought he had me a couple of times, but I… | 相当惊险 有几次他都要赢我了,但我… |
[51:47] | – I really can’t take credit. – Why not? | -我不该居功的 -为什么不? |
[51:51] | It’s the training. It shapes you into a lethal instrument. | 是训练 它把我们塑造成杀人机器 |
[51:54] | You react in a microsecond without thinking. | 不用思索你在瞬间就能作出反应 |
[51:56] | I’m starting to like this guy. | 我开始喜欢上这家伙了 |
[51:59] | We still gotta kill him.That’s a given, you know. | 我们还是要杀了他 理所当然 |
[52:16] | [旧车行] | |
[52:29] | The guy is a goddamned used car salesman. | 这家伙是他妈卖二手车的 |
[52:31] | This keeps getting better and better! | 事情变得越来越精彩了! |
[52:35] | I’m sorry.I know this has gotta be painful. | 对不起 我知道这很痛苦 |
[52:38] | But you gotta admit it’s funny. | 但你得承认这很有趣 |
[52:39] | If it was just some idiot, not you… | 如果那有个傻瓜,不是说你… |
[52:41] | you’d be laughing your ass off. | 你也会笑破肚皮的 |
[52:44] | One born every minute. | 大鱼要上钩了 |
[52:47] | It wants you too.Feel it vibrate? | 它也看上了你 感觉到了吗? |
[52:51] | – Say, how about a little spin? – Sure. | -哎,不如去跑一下? -好啊 |
[52:56] | See, it’s not just a car.It’s a total image. An identity. | 看,车不只是车 它是你的形象,你的身份 |
[52:59] | You have to go for it. | 你要有所选择 |
[53:00] | This isn’t some high-tech sports car. | 这辆不是什么高科技的跑车 |
[53:02] | To tell you the truth,it doesn’t even handle that great. | 老实说,这车甚至操控也不那么出色 |
[53:05] | But that’s not the idea, is it? | 但这不是关键,对吧 |
[53:07] | What are we talking about here?Pussy, right? | 我们的目的是什么?钓女人,对吧? |
[53:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[53:17] | Let’s face it.The ‘Vette gets ’em wet. | 大家都知道 “跑车让女人兴奋” |
[53:21] | But it’s not enough. | 但光有车还不够 |
[53:24] | If you really want to close escrow,you gotta have an angle. | 如果想要成功,你还得有点手段 |
[53:29] | I suppose you have an angle. | 我想你就很有手段 |
[53:31] | It’s killer. | 杀伤力极强 |
[53:32] | I mean, look at me.I’m not that much to look at. | 我是说,看着我 我长得并不帅 |
[53:36] | No, no, no.I can be honest. | 不,不,不 我老实说 |
[53:38] | But I got ’em lining up,and not just the skanks either. | 但她们排着队找我,而且个个都不丑 |
[53:41] | – Well, some are. – What’s your angle? | -呃,也有些丑的 -你用了什么手段? |
[53:45] | No, sorry. Trade secret. | 对不起 这是商业机密 |
[53:48] | Okay, just ask yourself: | 好吧,你自己想一下: |
[53:51] | What do women really want? | 女人真正想要的是什么? |
[53:53] | You take these bored housewives | 无聊的妻子 |
[53:55] | married to the same guy for years. | 嫁给同样无聊的丈夫许多年 |
[53:56] | They’re stuck in a rut.They need some release. | 他们的生活一成不变 她们需要释放一下 |
[53:58] | The promise of adventure,a hint of danger. | 一次冒险的承诺,一点刺激的暗示 |
[54:02] | I create that for them. | 我给她们这些 |
[54:04] | So basically you’re lying your ass off the whole time. | 所以基本上从头到尾你都在骗人 |
[54:07] | – I couldn’t do that. – What are you, a Boy Scout? | -我做不来 -你当自己还是童子军吗? |
[54:10] | Think of it as playing a role.It’s fantasy. | 就当是在角色扮演 很有趣的 |
[54:12] | You gotta work on their dreams… | 你要服务于她们的梦想… |
[54:14] | get them out of their daily suburban grind for a few hours. | 让她们从每天单调的生活解脱 |
[54:18] | – What about their husbands? – Dickless! | -她们的丈夫怎么办? -去他的! |
[54:20] | I mean, let’s face it.If they took care of business. | 说实在的,如果他们很用心的话 |
[54:23] | I’d be out of business,you know what I mean? | 我也就没什么机会了,你懂我的意思吗? |
[54:26] | Those idiots. | 那些白痴 |
[54:30] | You mind keeping it under 90? | 你能开到90以下吗? |
[54:33] | I’m still trying to pay for this dental work. | 牙医的钱我还没付完呢 |
[54:35] | So, who are you working on right now? | 那么,说说你正上手的人? |
[54:38] | I always got a couple on the hook. | 我总是同时钓着几个 |
[54:40] | There’s this one right now,I got her panting like a dog. | 手上的这个,我已经掌握住她了 |
[54:43] | – It’s great.- What does she do? | -真棒 -她是做什么的? |
[54:46] | Some sort of legal secretary or something. | 像是律师秘书之类的 |
[54:49] | You know,uptight and conservative. | 你懂的,刻板又保守 |
[54:51] | But she could be so hot if she wanted to be. | 但如果她想,其实她也是很奔放的 |
[54:54] | And with you,she gets to be real hot. | 跟了你,她变得热力四射 |
[54:56] | Red hot! Her thighs steam. | 火辣辣!屁股都冒烟 |
[54:58] | It’s like a dying plant.Just needs a little water. | 就像临死的植物,只需要浇一点点水就… |
[55:01] | – Married to some boring jerk.- Some boring jerk? | -可惜嫁给了某个乏味的笨蛋 -乏味的笨蛋? |
[55:04] | He doesn’t appreciate her.She’s like all these babes. | 他不懂得欣赏她 她就像所有别的美人儿 |
[55:08] | You get their pilot lit,they can suck-start a leaf-blower. | 只要点燃她,你就可以随心所欲了 |
[55:12] | She’s got the most incredible body,and a pair of titties… | 她身材一流,特别是那对奶子… |
[55:16] | make you want to stand up and beg for buttermilk. | 让人真想站起来求着吮上两口 |
[55:19] | Ass like a ten-year-old boy. | 臀部紧致 |
[55:28] | So, then she must be really good in bed then, huh? | 那么,她一定床上功夫一流,是吧? |
[55:31] | Slow down.You’ll miss the turn. | 慢点 你会冲过入口的 |
[55:46] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[55:48] | You and this car were made for each other. Why fight it? | 你和这部车真是很配 还用想吗? |
[55:51] | Sure, I got a couple other buyers on the line, | 说真的,我还有几个买家等着 |
[55:54] | but I like your style. | 但我喜欢你这样的 |
[55:55] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎样? |
[55:57] | Should we start up the paperwork? | 我们开始签文件吧? |
[56:00] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[56:02] | Hold it for me for a day, okay? | 帮我留一天好吗? |
[56:05] | Hey, because it’s you. | 好了,就为了你 |
[56:09] | I got today’s transcripts. | 我这有今天的话单 |
[56:11] | Not much going on. | 没有特别的事 |
[56:15] | – Nothing from Simon? – No. | -没有和西蒙的通话? -没有 |
[56:30] | – My turn to drive?- Give me the page. | -轮到我开了吗? -给我那一页 |
[56:32] | – What? – This jumped from page 9 to 11. | -什么? -这从第9页跳到了第11页 |
[56:34] | – Where’s page 10? – It’s gotta be a typo. | -第10页在哪? -这应该是个打印错误 |
[56:36] | Give me the goddam page! | 他妈的给我那一页! |
[56:48] | – Seek help, Harry. – Hello? | -找人帮你吧,哈利 -哈罗? |
[56:50] | Helen, I need your help.Can you meet me tonight? | 海伦,我要你的帮助 今晚能见面吗? |
[56:54] | – What’s happened? – It’s serious. | -发生什么事了? -很严重 |
[56:56] | Meet me on K Street… | 到K街见我… |
[56:59] | under the Key Bridge,8:00 sharp. | 8点正,基里桥下 |
[57:04] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[57:06] | Shit. It’s almost 8:00. | 糟 快8点了 |
[57:15] | She’s still at the house. | 她还在家里 |
[57:18] | The purse is still at the house. | 是包还在家里 |
[57:20] | Shit. | 操 |
[57:23] | Unit Two, Unit Seven,immediate roll. | 第二 第七组,马上出动 |
[57:26] | Acquire subject at K Street and Key Bridge. | 目标在K街基里桥 |
[57:28] | Vehicle is red and white convertible. | 开一辆红白相间敞蓬车 |
[57:31] | You got exactly six minutes. | 你们只有6分钟时间 |
[57:32] | Wait a minute.Are you out of your mind? | 等等 你疯了? |
[57:35] | You can’t pull agents off a priority surveillance | 你不能把执行监视任务的探员 |
[57:37] | to follow your wife. | 调来跟踪你的老婆 |
[57:39] | That’s a misappropriation of resources | 这是滥用资源 |
[57:41] | and a breach of national security. | 破坏国家安全 |
[57:43] | You copy? You’re losing it big-time, man. | 你听到吗?你会惹大麻烦的 |
[57:46] | – I have to stop you.- What are you gonna do, tell? | -我要阻止你 -你想怎么做,说说? |
[57:48] | Look, goddam it.Both of our butts are on the line. | 听着,妈的 我们两个都会有麻烦 |
[57:51] | So your life’s in the crapper. | 你的生活一团糟 |
[57:53] | Your wife’s banging a used car salesman. | 你老婆和二手车销售有一腿 |
[57:55] | It’s humiliating, I know,but take it like a man! | 这很羞辱, 我知道,但你要看开一点! |
[57:58] | – You tell on me, I tell on you.- What are you talking about? | -你告发我,我就告发你 -你在说什么? |
[58:01] | I’m as clean as a preacher’s sheets.I’m as clean as… | 我干净得像一张白纸 我像… |
[58:04] | What about when you blew a six-week operation… | 那次你毁了一场6周之久的行动… |
[58:06] | because you were busy getting a blow-job? | 因为你忙于满足性欲,这个怎么样? |
[58:09] | You knew about that? | 你知道那件事? |
[58:13] | Let’s take Franklin.It’s quicker. | 我们走富兰克林大街 那会快些 |
[58:43] | Quick, get in.Hurry up. Let’s go. | 快,上车 快 我们走 |
[58:54] | Two here.Suspect vehicle in sight. | 这是第二组 嫌犯汽车出现 |
[58:56] | One male, one female. | 车上一名男性,一名女性 |
[58:59] | Now, don’t be alarmed. | 不要惊慌 |
[59:01] | If I’m spotted, it’d be best if they didn’t see you. | 如果我被发现,最好他们没有看到你 |
[59:04] | You should keep your head down till we’re out of the city. | 你要把头低下直到出了市区 |
[59:09] | Here, let me help you. | 来,让我帮你 |
[59:12] | That’s better. | 这样才好 |
[59:19] | Now the woman has her head in the guy’s lap. | 现在这女的把头放在了男人的膝盖上 |
[59:21] | South bound on the Key Bridge.Two in pursuit. | 由基里桥向南开 二组开始跟踪 |
[59:24] | Roger, Two.One to Condor, you got a visual? | 收到,二组 一号呼叫秃鹰,你看到了吗? |
[59:30] | Roger, One. This is Condor.Subject is in sight. | 收到,一号 这是秃鹰 目标出现 |
[59:32] | Repeat. We have the ball. | 重复 已看到目标 |
[59:34] | We got a pretty good lockup on infrared. | 通过红外线清楚锁定目标 |
[59:38] | She’s got her head in the guy’s lap, all right. | 好了,她真的是把头放在男人的膝上 |
[59:42] | Maybe she’s sleepy. | 可能她困了 |
[59:48] | This is a safe house. | 这里很安全 |
[59:50] | My place in the city is a little too hot right now. | 我在市区的房子现在太危险了 |
[59:53] | So is the penthouse in New York. | 纽约的豪华公寓也一样 |
[1:00:09] | What is it exactly you need me to do? | 你到底要我做什么? |
[1:00:13] | I want you to be my wife. | 我要你当我太太 |
[1:00:15] | But I’m married! | 但我已经结婚了! |
[1:00:17] | It’s just for the operation in Paris.I need to be married. | 只是为巴黎任务 我要扮成已婚 |
[1:00:22] | They’ll be looking for a man travelling alone. | 一个男人单独旅行会引人注目的 |
[1:00:24] | You want me to go to Paris? | 你要我去巴黎? |
[1:00:27] | Paris, with a quick stopover in London. | 对,先停伦敦,再去巴黎 |
[1:00:34] | There’s a double agent in my outfit.I don’t know who. | 在我们组织内部有双面间谍,我不知道是谁 |
[1:00:39] | There’s no one I can trust,except you. | 除了你,没有人我可以相信 |
[1:00:42] | Can you get away,just for a couple of days? | 你能离开几天吗? |
[1:00:44] | I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:46] | Of course. I’m rushing you.Forgive me. | 当然 我不该催你 原谅我 |
[1:00:48] | Sit down.Make your self comfortable. | 坐吧 放轻松点 |
[1:00:52] | Let me pour you some more wine. | 我给你再倒点酒 |
[1:01:11] | I’ll do it.I’ll do it. | 我去 我去 |
[1:01:16] | You just saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[1:01:19] | You are incredibly brave. | 你真是无比勇敢 |
[1:01:22] | I have to remind myself of the fear you must be feeling. | 我知道你肯定会感到害怕 |
[1:01:26] | You see, for me fear is not an option. | 你看我,根本没有害怕的权利 |
[1:01:29] | Now, in order to pull this cover story off… | 现在,为了让我们的掩护身份真实一点… |
[1:01:33] | we have to look like two people | 我们要表现得 |
[1:01:34] | who are completely intimate with each other. | 像是真正亲密的一对 |
[1:01:36] | The enemy can spot a fake easily. | 假冒的 敌人很容易就会看穿 |
[1:01:43] | – You see what I mean? – Sorry. | -你知道我的意思吗? -对不起 |
[1:01:46] | That reaction could get us both killed. | 这种反应会让我们两个都丧命的 |
[1:01:48] | – I’m sorry. – We can’t afford that. | -对不起 -后果我们承担不起 |
[1:01:51] | Try to relax. | 试着放松 |
[1:01:53] | It’s just been a long time… | 很长时间了… |
[1:01:55] | since anybody but Harry’s touched me like that. | 除了哈利没别的人这么抚摸过我 |
[1:01:58] | – It’s a little difficult. – I know. | -所以有点困难 -我知道 |
[1:02:00] | – It’s awkward for me too. – I’m sorry. | -我也很尴尬 -对不起 |
[1:02:03] | – That’s all right. Just sit back. – I’m okay. | -对了 坐后一点 -我还好 |
[1:02:07] | There. That’s better. | 那里 这样好多了 |
[1:02:10] | Just let yourself slip into the role. | 让自己慢慢溶入角色 |
[1:02:23] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:02:25] | There you go. | 对了 |
[1:02:29] | Just let yourself go. | 释放自己 |
[1:02:32] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:02:33] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[1:02:36] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:02:38] | No, I can’t do this.I can’t do this. | 不,我不能这么做 我不能这么做 |
[1:02:40] | – What’s wrong? It’s okay. – I cannot do this. | -怎么了?没事的 -我不能这么做 |
[1:02:43] | I cannot do this! | 我做不了! |
[1:02:49] | If not for me… | 即使不是为我… |
[1:02:52] | do it for your country? | 也看在国家的份上? |
[1:03:24] | Oh, God! Don’t hurt me! | 哦,上帝!不要打我! |
[1:03:26] | I’ll do whatever you want! | 你们要怎样我都配合! |
[1:03:29] | Please! I didn’t do anything! | 别!我什么也没做! |
[1:03:40] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[1:04:03] | Take her! Take her!Oh, God, don’t hurt me! | 抓她!抓她!哦,上帝,别打我! |
[1:04:11] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子! |
[1:05:05] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[1:05:09] | I said sit down. | 我说坐下 |
[1:05:16] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作? |
[1:05:20] | Stern, Kessler,Goldstein & Krumpnick. | 斯特恩 凯斯勒 戈尔滋丁和克鲁姆普里奇 |
[1:05:25] | – I’m just a legal secretary. – Sure, Mrs. Tasker. | -我只是一个律师秘书 -确实,塔斯克夫人 |
[1:05:29] | What were you doing with the international terrorist… | 你和国际恐怖分子什么关系… |
[1:05:31] | Carlos the Jackal,taking dictation? | 替豺狼卡洛斯做速记? |
[1:05:34] | How long have you been a member of his faction? | 你加入他的派别多久了? |
[1:05:36] | I don’t know anything about a faction. | 我不知道什么派别 |
[1:05:41] | I just met Simon… | 我只是遇到西蒙… |
[1:05:44] | or whoever you say he is… | 或你们称呼他为… |
[1:05:46] | just a couple weeks ago. | 只是几星期前 |
[1:05:49] | I barely know him. | 我不认识他 |
[1:05:50] | That’s not what it looked like when we found you. | 我们抓你时看起来不是这样 |
[1:05:54] | How did you meet him? | 你是怎样认识他的? |
[1:05:59] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:06:11] | Keep this for me.I can’t afford to be taken with it. | 帮我保管箱子 我不能带着走 |
[1:06:14] | – What? – It’s a matter of national security. | -什么? -事关国家安全 |
[1:06:17] | Please, it’s important.I’ll contact you. | 拜托了,这个非常重要 我会联系你的 |
[1:06:21] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:06:55] | Why did you continue to see him? | 为什么你继续见他? |
[1:06:58] | He said he needed my help. | 他说需要我帮助 |
[1:07:00] | Not because you were attracted to him? | 不是因为你被他吸引了? |
[1:07:04] | You were not attracted to him at all? | 你一点都没被他吸引? |
[1:07:14] | Well, maybe just a little. | 也许有点吧 |
[1:07:17] | – So, is cheating a common thing for you? – Never. | -那么,你常做欺骗的事吗? -从来没有 |
[1:07:20] | So you’re telling me this was your first time? | 那么说这是你第一次? |
[1:07:24] | I wasn’t cheating! | 我没有欺骗! |
[1:07:26] | Tell me about your husband,Mrs. Tasker. | 说说你的丈夫,塔斯克先生 |
[1:07:37] | What can I say about Harry? | 有关哈利我能说什么呢? |
[1:07:39] | He’s a sales rep for a computer company. | 他是一家电脑公司的销售人员 |
[1:07:41] | So sex with him isn’t exactly waving your flag any more? | 所以和他做爱再也不能激起你的热情? |
[1:07:46] | That is none of your goddam business! | 这和你它妈的没关系! |
[1:07:47] | What kind of questions are these? | 这算什么狗屁问题? |
[1:07:49] | You’re in a lot of trouble,so I suggest you cooperate. | 你有大麻烦,最好合作点 |
[1:07:52] | If we want to know the most intimate details about your life… | 即使我们问到你私生活最隐秘的细节… |
[1:07:55] | you’d better tell us. | 你也最好告知 |
[1:08:00] | My husband is a good man. | 我丈夫是个好人 |
[1:08:02] | But he’s not exactly ringing your bell these days, is he? | 但他近来不再令你满意,是吗? |
[1:08:05] | Let me handle this part.Do you mind? | 这段我来问,不介意吧? |
[1:08:09] | Why did you go to Carlos’ hideout? | 为什么你去卡洛斯的藏身处? |
[1:08:12] | He wanted me to go to Paris with him on a mission… | 他要我跟他去巴黎执行任务… |
[1:08:15] | to pose as his wife. | 假扮他的妻子 |
[1:08:19] | And you agreed? | 而你同意了? |
[1:08:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:08:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:29] | I guess I needed something. | 我想是因为我需要点什么 |
[1:08:33] | What did you need? | 你需要什么? |
[1:08:40] | I needed to feel alive. | 我要证明自己还活着 |
[1:08:46] | I just wanted to do something outrageous. | 我只是想做点惊人之举 |
[1:08:53] | And it felt really good… | 而被人需要 |
[1:08:57] | to be needed. | 感觉真好… |
[1:09:03] | And to be trusted. | 还有被人信任 |
[1:09:08] | And to be special. | 还有成为特殊人物 |
[1:09:11] | It’s just that there’s… | 只是因为… |
[1:09:13] | so much I wanted to do with this life… | 我一生中有太多想做的事… |
[1:09:15] | and it’s like I haven’t done any of it. | 而我一件也没做成 |
[1:09:18] | And the sand’s running out of the hourglass… | 而时间已经在慢慢流逝… |
[1:09:21] | and I wanted to be able to look back and say… | 我想将来回忆时能说… |
[1:09:24] | “See? I did that! | “看到了吗?我做过! |
[1:09:26] | I was reckless and I was wild and I fucking did it!” | 我狂过 我野过 我他妈全做过!” |
[1:09:36] | Quite frankly,I don’t give a shit… | 坦白地说,我并不在乎… |
[1:09:39] | whether you understand that or not. | 你们理解或不理解 |
[1:09:44] | This Simon… | 这个西蒙… |
[1:09:48] | did you sleep with him? | 你和他睡了吗? |
[1:09:51] | – No. – She’s lying. | -没有 -她在撒谎 |
[1:09:56] | You did not have sexual relations with him? | 你和他没有性关系? |
[1:10:01] | Listen, if you’re gonna ask me every question twice… | 听着,如果你们每个问题都问我两次… |
[1:10:04] | this is gonna take a really long time, | 会拖很长时间, |
[1:10:06] | and I have to get back to my family. | 我还要回家去 |
[1:10:08] | You’re not going anywhere, lady. | 女士,你哪里也别想去 |
[1:10:11] | Just let me out of here! | 让我离开这里! |
[1:10:14] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[1:10:18] | – Answer the question! – No! | -回答问题! -没有! |
[1:10:21] | I did not… | 我没有… |
[1:10:24] | sleep with him! | 和他睡! |
[1:10:27] | Calm down, please. | 请冷静 |
[1:10:29] | You hear me,you chickenshit bastard? | 听到了吗,卑鄙的杂种? |
[1:10:32] | – Calm down.- She could be telling the truth. | -安静 -她可能说的是真话 |
[1:10:35] | Calm down, Mrs. Tasker. | 安静,塔斯克夫人 |
[1:10:39] | Calm down, please. | 请安静 |
[1:10:44] | I’ve only one more question,Mrs. Tasker. | 只剩一个问题,塔斯克夫人 |
[1:10:48] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:52] | Do you still love your husband? | 你还爱着你的丈夫吗? |
[1:11:01] | Yes, I love him. | 是的,我爱他 |
[1:11:05] | I’ve always loved him… | 我过去爱他… |
[1:11:08] | and I will always love him. | 而将来也还爱他 |
[1:11:16] | She loves you.Now what? | 她爱你 现在怎么办? |
[1:11:22] | There’s only one solution to your problem, Mrs. Tasker. | 你的麻烦只有一个方法解决,塔斯克太太 |
[1:11:25] | You must work for us. | 你要替我们工作 |
[1:11:30] | What are you doing? | 你要搞什么? |
[1:11:32] | Just giving her a little assignment. | 分派给她个小任务 |
[1:11:33] | You gotta be shitting me! | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:11:34] | She wants a little adventure,so I’m gonna give her one. | 既然她想冒险,我就成全她 |
[1:11:38] | I’m offering you a choice. | 我给你一个选择 |
[1:11:41] | If you work for us,we will drop the charges… | 如果你替我们工作,就不控告你… |
[1:11:43] | and you can go back to your normal life. | 而且你还能回归正常的生活 |
[1:11:46] | If not, you will go to a federal prison… | 如果不,你就要去联邦监狱… |
[1:11:49] | and your husband and daughter will be left humiliated and alone. | 而你的丈夫和女儿就要在羞辱和孤独中生活 |
[1:11:53] | Your life will be destroyed. | 你的一生就毁掉了 |
[1:11:59] | Gee. Let me think. | 天 嗯 让我想想 |
[1:12:03] | Yes or no? | 干不干? |
[1:12:06] | Of course yes. | 当然干 |
[1:12:08] | What’s involved? | 要做什么? |
[1:12:10] | You will be contacted with the assignment. | 有任务的话会联络你 |
[1:12:12] | The code name of your contact will be Boris. | 你的联络人代号是波里斯 |
[1:12:17] | Your code name will be… | 你的代号是… |
[1:12:19] | – Natasha? – No. | -娜塔莎? -不是 |
[1:12:23] | Doris. | 桃丽丝 |
[1:12:47] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[1:12:47] | Did you think you could elude us forever, Carlos? | 你以为能躲一辈子,卡洛斯? |
[1:12:50] | Wait! You got the wrong guy.My name’s Simon. | 等等!你们搞错了 我叫西蒙 |
[1:12:53] | Just let me go.There’s no need to kill me. | 让我走 没必要杀了我 |
[1:12:56] | I haven’t seen your face… | 我没见过你的样子… |
[1:12:59] | Don’t! I didn’t see it!I didn’t see it! | 不要!我没看见!我没看见! |
[1:13:05] | It’s you! | 是你! |
[1:13:07] | Hey, you still interested in that ‘Vette at all? | 嘿,你还对那部车感兴趣吗? |
[1:13:09] | Hey, Carlos.The game’s over. | 嘿,卡洛斯 游戏结束了 |
[1:13:12] | Your career as an international terrorist is well documented. | 你作为国际恐怖分子是登记在册的 |
[1:13:14] | – No! – Oh, yeah! | -不! -哦,是的! |
[1:13:15] | I sell cars.That’s all! | 我是卖车的 仅此而已! |
[1:13:18] | Come on.I’m not a terrorist. | 求你们了 我不是恐怖分子 |
[1:13:21] | I’m actually a complete coward. | 我实际是个十足的胆小鬼 |
[1:13:23] | If I ever saw a gun I’d… Oh, God! | 如果我看到枪我会…哦,天啊! |
[1:13:25] | Oh, please, don’t!Don’t kill me! | 哦,求你们,别!别杀我! |
[1:13:30] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[1:13:33] | I’m nothing! I’m navel lint! | 我什么都不是!我只是一坨肚脐屎! |
[1:13:37] | I have to lie to women to get laid.And I don’t score much. | 我只有欺骗女人才有机会上她们 而且也没成功几次 |
[1:13:43] | I got a little dick.It’s pathetic. | 我弟弟太小 很可悲 |
[1:13:48] | Oh, God. | 哦,天 |
[1:13:51] | Would a spy pee himself?Huh? | 间谍会尿裤子吗? |
[1:13:57] | Please, I’m not worth a bullet. | 求求了,我不值得浪费子弹 |
[1:13:59] | – Have mercy, sir.- Get the fuck out of here. | -可怜可怜我,先生 -他妈的快滚 |
[1:14:03] | Just beat it.Go on. | 走就行了 走 |
[1:14:07] | As soon as I turn,you’re gonna shoot me! | 我一转身,你们就会开枪的! |
[1:14:09] | You’re gonna shoot me! | 你们会杀死我的! |
[1:14:11] | Please! You can have the car for free. | 求你了!你可以免费把车拿走 |
[1:14:14] | What do you say, huh? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:14:18] | Get lost, dipshit. | 快滚,笨蛋 |
[1:14:39] | So last night must’ve been pretty exciting for you. | 你昨晚肯定过得非常刺激 |
[1:14:47] | My flat tire? | 说我的车爆胎? |
[1:14:48] | Actually, it was a little scary… | 实际上是有点吓人… |
[1:14:51] | because the tow truck driver took such a long time. | 因为拖车司机花了太多时间才搞好 |
[1:15:01] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[1:15:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:15:06] | Doris? | 桃丽丝? |
[1:15:12] | Yes? | 是 |
[1:15:16] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[1:15:17] | In exactly one hour,go to the Hotel Marquis. | 一小时后,准时到马奎斯酒店 |
[1:15:21] | Pick up an envelope marked “Doris”at the front desk… | 在前台拿写着”桃丽丝”的信封… |
[1:15:24] | – and dress sexy. – What? | -要穿得性感点 -什么? |
[1:15:30] | No, no.Turn around. | 不,不 转过身 |
[1:15:33] | Do it doucement. | 要轻柔 |
[1:15:37] | Do it very slowly. | 要很慢 |
[1:15:39] | You’ve reached a new all-time low. | 你真是前所未有的低级 |
[1:15:41] | I can’t believe | 真不相信 |
[1:15:41] | you’re crazy enough to use the suite at the Marquis. | 你竟用马奎斯酒店的套间 |
[1:15:43] | Do you think I can afford a suite like this on my salary? | 你以为用我自己的薪水能住得起这样的套间? |
[1:15:47] | – Is Jean-Claude done yet? – Hang on. | -让・克劳德录完吗? -等等 |
[1:15:49] | Who wrote this shit? Harry? | 谁写的这破玩意?哈利? |
[1:15:54] | It’s going great. | 快好了 |
[1:16:09] | Do you have an envelope for Doris? | 有桃丽丝的信吗? |
[1:16:28] | This is Doris. | 我是桃丽丝 |
[1:16:31] | Listen, you are a prostitute named Michelle. | 听着,你现在扮作叫米歇尔的妓女 |
[1:16:34] | Go to the room.There will be a man there. | 去房间 会有个男的在那儿等着 |
[1:16:37] | He is a suspected arms dealer. | 他是个可疑的军火商 |
[1:16:40] | Now, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:16:42] | You don’t expect me to, uh,you know. | 你不是叫去做,呃,你懂的 |
[1:16:46] | No. He has particular tastes. | 不 他口味很特别 |
[1:16:49] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢看 |
[1:16:52] | Tell him that his regular girl,Carla, is sick. | 跟他说原来的女孩卡拉病了 |
[1:16:57] | If he likes you,he will tell you what to do. | 如果他喜欢你,会告诉你怎么做 |
[1:17:00] | You must plant the bug… | 你必须在走之前把窃听器放到… |
[1:17:02] | near the telephone by the bed before you leave. | 床边的电话机上 |
[1:17:06] | If you do not complete your mission… | 如果你完不成任务… |
[1:17:08] | the deal is off. | 约定就失效 |
[1:17:12] | I’m gonna go to hell. | 我要进地狱的 |
[1:19:31] | Have some champagne. | 来点香槟 |
[1:19:47] | Come in here. | 过来 |
[1:20:08] | My name is Michelle. | 我叫米歇尔 |
[1:20:11] | Carla thought you’d like me. | 卡拉认为你会喜欢我 |
[1:20:14] | Let me do the talking. | 我来讲话 |
[1:20:16] | You may start by unzipping your dress. | 你可以从解开裙子拉链开始 |
[1:20:22] | No, no. Turn around. | 不,不 转过身 |
[1:20:25] | Do it doucement.Do it very slowly. | 要轻柔 要很慢 |
[1:20:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:20:39] | Now slip the dress down slowly. | 现在让裙子慢慢滑落 |
[1:20:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:21:01] | Now slide your nylons off one by one. | 现在把丝袜一只一只的退出来 |
[1:21:07] | I’m not wearing any. | 我没穿 |
[1:21:08] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:21:12] | Now, dance for me. | 现在,为我跳舞 |
[1:21:22] | Dance sexy. | 跳得性感点 |
[1:21:24] | Let your hands be your lover’s hands | 让你的双手像情人的双手般 |
[1:21:26] | on your own skin as you move. | 抚摸你的肌肤 |
[1:23:35] | Now lie on the bed and close your eyes. | 现在躺到床上闭上眼睛 |
[1:23:45] | I thought you only liked to watch. | 我以为你只是喜欢看 |
[1:23:52] | Now lie on the bed and close your eyes. | 现在躺到床上闭上眼睛 |
[1:25:21] | You pig! | 你这猪! |
[1:25:23] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[1:25:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下,等一下 |
[1:25:44] | Yes, it’s Harry. I know it looks bad,but I can explain. | 是,我是哈利 我知道这看起来很奇怪,但我能解释 |
[1:25:49] | Nobody move! | 都不准动! |
[1:25:52] | Don’t move! | 不准动! |
[1:25:56] | Helen, just don’t do anything. | 海伦,什么也别做 |
[1:25:58] | No, he has nothing to do with it!I’m the one you want! | 不,他与此事无关!我才是你们要找的! |
[1:26:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:26:03] | Quiet, Helen.Do what they say. | 安静,海伦 照他们说的做 |
[1:26:08] | Come on, guys, let the hooker go.She’s not important. | 嗨,各位,让这妓女走吧 她根本不重要 |
[1:26:11] | You don’t need her. | 你们不需要她的 |
[1:26:13] | Harry, please,just let me handle this. | 哈利,请让我来处理 |
[1:26:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:26:19] | What were you doing there? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:26:21] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 告诉你你也不会相信 |
[1:26:23] | Talk again and I’ll kill you! | 再说话就杀了你们! |
[1:27:06] | I wish I could say it’s nice to see you again. | 真希望我能说”很高兴再见到你” |
[1:27:09] | You know her? | 你认得她? |
[1:27:12] | You know, this shade’s totally wrong for you. | 你要知道,这种口红一点也不适合你 |
[1:27:16] | So who’s your little friend? | 那位朋友是谁? |
[1:27:18] | I’m Helen Tasker.Harry is my husband. And you are? | 我是海伦・塔斯克 哈利是我丈夫 你是哪一位? |
[1:27:22] | So now it’s Tasker,not Renquist. | 那么现在是塔斯克,不叫伦奎斯特了 |
[1:27:26] | She’s just some wacko hooker I met down at the bar. | 她不过是我在酒吧认识的古怪妓女 |
[1:27:30] | What is the matter with you?Just tell her the truth! | 你怎么搞的?快告诉她事实! |
[1:27:34] | We are married,and we have a daughter. | 我们是夫妻,还有一个女儿 |
[1:27:36] | I don’t know what the crazy bitch is on. | 我不懂这疯婊子在说什么 |
[1:27:39] | You should cut her loose so we can get down to business. | 你最好放了她,我们好谈正事 |
[1:27:42] | Where did I get this then, huh? | 那么我哪来的这个,哈? |
[1:27:45] | Where did I get this? | 我哪来的这个? |
[1:27:54] | Something before takeoff? | 起飞前来点什么? |
[1:27:57] | That hurt, you b… | 很痛的,你这个… |
[1:28:04] | She was telling the truth,wasn’t she? | 她说的是事实,不是吗? |
[1:28:07] | She really doesn’t know. | 看来她真的不知道状况 |
[1:28:12] | How interesting. | 真有趣 |
[1:29:03] | Bring them. | 带他们过来 |
[1:29:12] | Incredible, aren’t they? | 很宏伟,不是吗? |
[1:29:16] | I call them the Four Horsemen. | 我把它们叫做四骑士 |
[1:29:19] | They’re warrior figures… | 他们是勇士的象征… |
[1:29:22] | from the Persian Empire of Darius l… | 来自大流士一世时的波斯帝国… |
[1:29:26] | around 500 BC. | 大约是公元前500年 |
[1:29:30] | They’re absolutely priceless. | 绝对是无价之宝 |
[1:29:35] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[1:29:58] | Wait, wait! | 等一下! |
[1:30:02] | Open it. | 打开 |
[1:30:33] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[1:30:37] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[1:30:42] | This is an espresso machine. | 这是浓缩咖啡机 |
[1:30:46] | No,no,no | 不 不 不 |
[1:30:48] | It’s a snow cone maker.That’s what it is. | 应该是刨冰制造机 |
[1:30:55] | Is it a water heater? | 难道是热水炉? |
[1:31:01] | Do you know why you’ve been brought here? | 知道为什么被带来这里吗? |
[1:31:03] | So that this man can verify to the world… | 我们要你男人向全世界宣布… |
[1:31:06] | the Crimson Jihad is now a nuclear power. | 红色圣战已经拥有了核武器 |
[1:31:11] | How can he do that?He’s just a salesman, for Christ’s sake. | 他哪有那个能力?天啊,他只是个销售员 |
[1:31:20] | If I’m wrong about him,the last thing you’ll see… | 如果我弄错的话,你最后看到的将是… |
[1:31:23] | will be your blood spraying across his face. | 将是你的血溅在他的脸上 |
[1:31:33] | It’s a Soviet MIRV-6 from an SS-22 air launch vehicle. | 这是苏联空基SS-22导弹上的MIRV-6分弹头 |
[1:31:37] | The warhead contains 14.5 kilograms of enriched uranium… | 弹头中含有14.5公斤的浓缩铀… |
[1:31:41] | and a plutonium trigger. | 和一个钚触发器 |
[1:31:43] | The nominal yield is 30 kilotons. | 名义当量是3万吨 |
[1:31:46] | 放了她,我就合作 | |
[1:31:59] | What can I say?I’m a spy. | 我还能说什么?我是一名间谍 |
[1:32:12] | You bastard!You lying son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋!你个婊子养的骗子! |
[1:32:15] | – Sorry, honey.- Don’t you call me honey! | -对不起,宝贝 -别叫我宝贝! |
[1:32:18] | You don’t ever get to call me honey again! | 你再也别想叫我宝贝! |
[1:32:20] | You understand me, you pig? | 听到了吗,你个猪 |
[1:32:22] | And I can verify that they have the arming box… | 我可以证明他们拥有弹头的控制盒… |
[1:32:26] | and all the equipment necessary… | 和所有所需的装置… |
[1:32:28] | to detonate all four warheads. | 来引爆所有这4枚核弹 |
[1:32:40] | You have killed our women and our children… | 你们杀了我们的妇女和儿童… |
[1:32:44] | bombed our cities from afar like cowards… | 像个懦夫似的从远处轰炸我们的城市… |
[1:32:47] | and you dare to call us terrorists? | 居然还敢叫我们恐怖分子? |
[1:32:51] | Now the oppressed have been given a mighty sword… | 现在被压迫的人民得到了力量之剑… |
[1:32:54] | with which to strike back at their enemies. | 来反击他们的敌人 |
[1:32:58] | Unless you, America… | 除非你们,美国… |
[1:33:00] | pulls all military forces out of the Persian Gulf area… | 从波斯湾地区撤军… |
[1:33:03] | immediately and forever… | 立即和永远地… |
[1:33:05] | the Crimson Jihad will rain fire… | 否则,红色圣战将… |
[1:33:08] | on one major U.S. city each week… | 每星期血洗一个美国大城市… |
[1:33:12] | until our demands are met. | 直到我们的要求得到满足 |
[1:33:14] | First, we will detonate one weapon on this uninhabited island… | 首先,我们将在这个无人小岛引爆一颗核弹… |
[1:33:18] | as a demonstration of our power… | 作为我们力量的展示… |
[1:33:22] | and Crimson Jihad’s willingness to be humanitarian. | 及人道主义的愿望 |
[1:33:26] | However, if these demands are not met… | 然而,如果这些要求得不到满足… |
[1:33:29] | Crimson Jihad will rain fire… | 红色圣战将… |
[1:33:32] | on one major American city each week | 每星期血洗一个美国大城市 |
[1:33:38] | Battery. | 电池没电了 |
[1:33:47] | Get another one, you moron. | 快拿另一块,笨蛋 |
[1:33:49] | I think I have one in the truck. | 我想有一块在车上 |
[1:33:55] | – What? – Look at this. | -什么? -看这个 |
[1:33:59] | – That’s not mine. – Nice transmitter. | -那不是我的 -不错的发射器 |
[1:34:04] | Miami Tower,Jet Star 6479 Delta on final. | 迈阿密塔台,喷气之星6479号准备降落 |
[1:34:07] | – We’ll be on the ground in 12 minutes. – All right. | -我们将在12分钟后落地 -好的 |
[1:34:09] | Tell those D.E.A. boys to have the helos… | 告诉缉毒局的伙计准备好直升机… |
[1:34:12] | hot and ready to fly in 12 minutes. | 12分钟后起飞 |
[1:34:14] | Signal’s definitely stopped moving.It’s an island in the Keys. | 信号明显不动了 停在启思群岛中的一座岛上 |
[1:34:23] | – We lost the signal.- Shit! | -没信号了 -操! |
[1:34:45] | All right, everyone.This is Samir. | 好了,各位 这是萨米尔 |
[1:34:49] | For 50 points,see if you can guess his specialty. | 谁能猜出他的专长给50分 |
[1:34:52] | Oral hygiene? | 口腔护理? |
[1:34:54] | – Not exactly.- Harry,What’s going on? | -不全对 -哈利,怎么了? |
[1:34:59] | Samir’s just gonna ask Harry a few questions. | 萨米尔要问哈利几个问题 |
[1:35:02] | We’re not even sure which agency Harry works for. | 我们不是很清楚哈利是为哪个部门工作 |
[1:35:05] | Now, Samir’s absolutely first-class. | 现在,萨米尔绝对是一流的 |
[1:35:07] | On the other hand we have Harry, | 另一方面是哈利 |
[1:35:09] | who’s managed to lie convincingly… | 成功地欺骗了… |
[1:35:11] | to the woman he loves for 15 years. | 他所爱的女人长达15年 |
[1:35:14] | So it’ll be interesting to see how long he can resist. | 我有很兴致看看他能坚持多久 |
[1:35:18] | This will help. | 这个会有用的 |
[1:35:22] | You know, you should swab that with alcohol. | 你知道的,应该用棉签沾酒精消毒 |
[1:35:24] | I might get an infection. | 不然我会感染的 |
[1:35:28] | I’ll return when this has taken effect. | 等药水起作用了我再回来 |
[1:35:31] | Then we’ll talk. | 那时我们再谈 |
[1:35:34] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[1:35:37] | Now, why are you helping these raving psychotics? | 那么,你为什么帮助这些狂暴分子? |
[1:35:40] | Because they’re very well-funded raving psychotics… | 因为他们是非常有钱的狂暴分子… |
[1:35:43] | and I’m getting a lot of money. | 而我得了很多很多钱 |
[1:35:49] | What, you think I care about their cause? | 什么,你以为我关心他们的理念? |
[1:35:51] | Or yours? Not at all. | 或你的事业?一点也不 |
[1:35:56] | You’re damaged goods, lady. | 你真是疯了,女士 |
[1:36:05] | Did you tell her about us? | 你告诉她我俩的事了吗? |
[1:36:07] | There is no “us,”you psychopathic bitch. | 没有”我俩”,你个变态婊子 |
[1:36:11] | Oh, sure. | 哦,确实 |
[1:36:13] | You say that now. | 现在你当然这么说 |
[1:36:20] | Thanks for everything.It wasn’t bad while it lasted. | 谢谢你的一切 当时确实挺好的 |
[1:36:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:36:26] | You two stay here. | 你们两个留下 |
[1:36:34] | There was nothing. | 根本没有什么 |
[1:36:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:37:02] | What did they give you? | 他们给你打了什么? |
[1:37:08] | Sodium Amytal,or some other truth agent. | 阿米妥钠,或别的说真话药物 |
[1:37:12] | It makes you tell the truth? | 这会让你讲真话? |
[1:37:18] | Is it working? | 起作用了吗? |
[1:37:21] | Ask me a question that I normally would lie to. | 问个我通常会撒谎的问题 |
[1:37:26] | – Are we gonna die? – Yep. | -我们会死吗?-是的 |
[1:37:29] | I’d say it’s working. | 看来它起效了 |
[1:37:31] | They’re gonna shoot us in the head, | 他们会射我们的头 |
[1:37:33] | or they’re gonna torture us to death… | 或折磨我们到死… |
[1:37:35] | or they’re gonna leave us here and let the bomb… | 或把我们留下让炸弹… |
[1:37:44] | How long have you been a spy? | 你当间谍多久了? |
[1:37:51] | Seventeen years. | 17年 |
[1:38:05] | Have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗? |
[1:38:10] | Yeah, but they were all bad. | 当然,但他们都是坏蛋 |
[1:38:42] | Is there anything you want to tell me before we start? | 开始之前你有什么想说的吗? |
[1:38:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:38:49] | I’m going to kill you pretty soon. | 我很快就要杀了你 |
[1:38:52] | I see. | 我知道 |
[1:38:55] | How, exactly? | 详细点,怎么杀? |
[1:38:58] | First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. | 首先,我要拿你当人体盾牌 |
[1:39:02] | Then I’m going to kill this guard over there… | 然后我要杀那边的警卫… |
[1:39:05] | with the Patterson trocar on the table. | 就用桌上的帕特森套管针 |
[1:39:08] | And then I was thinking about breaking your neck. | 然后我考虑拧断你的脖子 |
[1:39:13] | And what makes you think you can do all that? | 又是什么使你认为能做这些事情? |
[1:39:17] | You know my handcuffs? | 你知道我戴有手铐吧? |
[1:39:19] | I picked them. | 我撬开了 |
[1:39:44] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[1:40:36] | Come on! | 过来! |
[1:41:20] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[1:41:29] | Honey, next time, duck. | 宝贝,下次要低头 |
[1:41:37] | – Let’s go.- I married Rambo. | -走 -我嫁给了兰�� |
[1:42:06] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[1:42:31] | It is done. | 时间设好了 |
[1:42:36] | In 90 minutes,a pillar of holy fire… | 90分钟后,一柱圣火… |
[1:42:40] | will light up the skies… | 将照亮天空… |
[1:42:46] | to show to the world… | 宣告世界… |
[1:42:48] | that we speak the truth. | 我们说到做到 |
[1:43:06] | We are set on our course. | 我们致力于我们的目标 |
[1:43:09] | No force can stop us now. | 现在再也没有力量能阻止我们 |
[1:43:11] | We’re cool, we’re bad-asses,blah, blah, blah, blah. | 我们很冷静,我们很勇猛,等等 |
[1:43:14] | If we’re on an island,why are they using trucks? | 如果我们是在岛上,为什么他们要用卡车? |
[1:43:17] | We must be in the Florida Keys. | 我们一定是在佛罗里达的启思群岛上 |
[1:43:20] | The overseas highway connects the islands to the mainland. | 海上公路连接群岛与大陆 |
[1:43:23] | There’s no borders, no customs. | 中间没有边界,没有海关 |
[1:43:26] | They can go anywhere in the U.S. There’s nothing to stop them. | 他们可以去美国任何地方 没有人可以阻拦他们 |
[1:43:30] | Just us. | 只有我们俩 |
[1:43:34] | – Here, take this.- Oh, shit. | -拿着这个 -哦,天 |
[1:45:03] | Shoot! | 开枪! |
[1:45:20] | Shit! | 糟! |
[1:48:21] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:48:30] | My condolences to the widow. | 我对寡妇表示哀悼 |
[1:48:49] | We may need the hostage. | 我们需要人质 |
[1:48:54] | Okay, let’s go, Suzy Homemaker. | 好了,我们走,可怜的家庭主妇 |
[1:49:03] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[1:49:05] | Just get her in the car.Let’s get going. | 把她押到车里 出发 |
[1:50:18] | I thought this looked like your work. | 我就觉得这是你的杰作 |
[1:50:20] | Let’s go. I’ll brief you in the air. | 快走 飞机上作简报 |
[1:50:22] | You’re welcome. Let’s go! Let’s get out of here! | 别客气 快走!快离开这儿! |
[1:50:26] | Let’s go!Come on! | 快走!快! |
[1:50:51] | Well, you tell that son of a bitch this is a Bright Boy Alert. | 好了,你告诉那笨蛋这是核警报 |
[1:50:54] | I repeat:A Bright Boy Alert. | 重复:这是核警报 |
[1:50:57] | This is not a drill.Do you understand that? | 这不是演习 明白了没有? |
[1:50:59] | Hold on.Put me through to the White House. | 等等 替我接入白宫 |
[1:51:02] | The minimum safe distance is 12 miles. | 最小安全距离是12海里 |
[1:51:05] | Get the marine patrol in right away. | 马上叫海军巡逻队 |
[1:51:07] | I want the Coast Guard and the sheriff’s department too. | 还有海岸警卫队和地方治安部门 |
[1:51:09] | Anyone that cannot make that distance, | 任何无法撤出的人 |
[1:51:11] | you gotta get ’em out by air. | 就用飞机运送 |
[1:51:13] | You’ve got exactly 34 minutes. | 你们只有34分钟 |
[1:51:17] | I can get you two Marine Corps Harriers here in 11 minutes. | 我要来了两架海军陆战队的鹞式战斗机,11分钟后到 |
[1:51:19] | – They’re on manoeuvres outside Key West.- Get them. | -他们正好在基韦斯特岛外演习 -联系他们 |
[1:51:22] | – I’ll brief them on the way in.- Send ’em in right away. | -路上我给他们作简报 -马上接入他们 |
[1:51:36] | Would you like one? | 你想来一杯吗? |
[1:51:45] | I want the state police driving through the streets | 我要州警到街上 |
[1:51:47] | on their damn loudspeakers. | 用他们的车载喇叭通知居民 |
[1:51:48] | Here they come. | 他们到了 |
[1:52:00] | Lime-Zero-One, | 这是莱姆01号 |
[1:52:01] | got a tally on three trucks east bound on the bridge. | 在桥上看到三辆卡车向东行驶 |
[1:52:04] | Roger, Lime-Zero-One.You’re clear to engage. | 收到,莱姆01号 你可以进行攻击 |
[1:52:07] | Ringo is padlocked.In hot with guns. | 目标已被锁定 先用机枪攻击 |
[1:52:10] | Let’s get some. | 开始 |
[1:53:16] | Okay, marines, time to kick ass. | 好了,陆战队,去教训他们吧 |
[1:53:18] | Recommend using your Mavericks to take out the bridge. | 建议用你们的小牛导弹炸掉大桥 |
[1:53:21] | Roger that.Lime flight, switch Mavericks. Two. | 收到 莱姆战机,启动两枚小牛导弹 |
[1:53:24] | These missiles won’t set off those nukes, will they? | 导弹不会引爆核弹吧? |
[1:53:27] | That’s a negative. | 不会的 |
[1:53:32] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:53:55] | – Bingo! – Good shooting, marines. | -命中! -射得好,陆战队 |
[1:54:49] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[1:55:08] | It’s out of control. | 车失去控制了 |
[1:55:09] | It’s look like somebody capped the driver. | 像是有人把司机杀了 |
[1:55:19] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[1:55:50] | Like one? How about two? | 来一瓶?两瓶怎么样? |
[1:56:19] | Get down to the limo! | 下降到车那里! |
[1:56:24] | Come on!Take it down! Let’s go! | 快!下降!快! |
[1:56:28] | – Get down! – Take it down. | -下降! -好了,下降 |
[1:56:41] | – The bridge is out! – What? | -桥断了! -什么? |
[1:56:44] | The bridge is out! | 桥断了! |
[1:56:47] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到! |
[1:56:49] | What? | 什么? |
[1:56:54] | Oh, God!The bridge is out! | 哦,天!桥断了! |
[1:56:59] | Come on! Come on! | 快!快! |
[1:57:02] | Speed up a little bit, now.Get down there. | 稍微快一点 下到那去 |
[1:57:13] | Come on! Hurry! | 快!赶快! |
[1:57:14] | Hurry, Harry! | 快,哈利! |
[1:57:16] | – Grab my hand! – Come back! | -抓住我的手! -回来! |
[1:57:20] | – Okay, to the right.- I can’t reach! Get lower! | -好了,向右边 -我够不到!低一点! |
[1:57:33] | Here we go! Hold on! | 抓住了!抓紧! |
[1:57:36] | Hold on really tight! | 牢牢抓住! |
[1:57:42] | Harry! Come back! | 哈利!回来! |
[1:57:45] | Pull up! | 拉起! |
[1:57:49] | Grab my hand!You can do it! | 抓住我的手!你能行! |
[1:57:52] | I can’t reach! | 我够不到! |
[1:57:56] | Oh, God! Please!Harry! | 哦,天啊!快点!哈利! |
[1:58:03] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:58:06] | Come on, baby. | 来,宝贝 |
[1:58:15] | Hold on! | 抓紧! |
[1:58:17] | I got you! | 我抓住你了! |
[1:58:18] | – Oh, God! – Hold on tight! | -哦,天! -抓紧! |
[1:58:55] | Let’s get this thing on the ground. | 我们快降落 |
[1:59:07] | Let’s get these aircraft on the ground. | 飞机快落地 |
[1:59:09] | We got a nuclear bomb going off in about one minute. | 大约1分钟后会有核弹爆炸 |
[1:59:16] | Any minute now.Go, go, go. | 任何时间都可能爆炸 快走 |
[1:59:19] | Come here.Give me a bullhorn. | 来这边 给我扩音器 |
[1:59:23] | All right, it’s show time. | 好了,时间到了 |
[1:59:25] | Do not look at the flash.Do not look at the flash! | 不要注视闪光 不要注视闪光! |
[1:59:30] | We should be safe here. | 这里应该是安全的 |
[1:59:41] | This is the wrong finger. | 戴错手指了 |
[2:00:22] | Come here! | 过来一下! |
[2:00:25] | – Go to work.- Okay. Bye. | -去工作 -好 拜拜 |
[2:00:29] | Aziz’s copter landed about 20 minutes ago | 阿齐兹的直升机20分钟前 |
[2:00:31] | on top of a high-rise in Miami. | 降在了迈阿密一座高楼的顶层 |
[2:00:33] | He rendezvoused with some faction members. | 然后他与一些团伙成员会合 |
[2:00:35] | They’re on the 20th floor. | 他们在20楼 |
[2:00:37] | I got SWAT down there.The cops cordoned off the area. | 我已经叫特种作战小组过去 警察也封锁了现场 |
[2:00:40] | They got a hostage.It’s Dana. | 他们抓了黛娜作人质 |
[2:00:45] | What do you mean?My Dana? | 你是指我女儿黛娜? |
[2:00:47] | I’m real sorry.I don’t know what to say. | 我很抱歉 不知该说什么好 |
[2:00:49] | I guess he grabbed her in the middle of the night. | 我猜他们是在昨晚深夜抓了她 |
[2:00:52] | We just found out about it. | 我们也是刚刚才知道 |
[2:00:54] | But I don’t want you to worry.We’ll get her back. | 你别担心 会把她救回来的 |
[2:00:56] | I’ve got a guy on the inside.Listen. | 我们有内线 听着 |
[2:00:58] | We’re gonna get her back.Here we go. | 我们一定会救她回来 行动吧 |
[2:01:03] | Excuse me, Captain. I got to borrow your plane for a minute. | 对不起,队长 我要借你的飞机用一下 |
[2:01:06] | Listen, | 听着 |
[2:01:07] | Force Comm cleared you to give us total cooperation, right? | 指挥官下令你们要完全合作,不是吗? |
[2:01:11] | And you know | 而你们知道 |
[2:01:11] | that comes directly from the president of these United States. | 命令其实就是来自美国总统 |
[2:01:14] | But, sir, you’re gonna have to sign for this aircraft. | 但,先生,借飞机你也得签一下字啊 |
[2:01:17] | I’ll sign for it. You got a pen?You take care of it. | 我来签 你有笔吗?去准备文件 |
[2:01:21] | Do you realize it has been ten years… | 已经有10年… |
[2:01:23] | since you’ve been behind the wheel of one of these? | 都没开过这种飞机,你想起来了吗? |
[2:01:25] | I break it,they can take it out of my pay. | 撞烂了,他们就从我薪水里扣吧 |
[2:01:27] | Listen, we got a guy on the inside. | 听着,我们有内线 |
[2:01:37] | Gotta move back, everybody!Let’s go! | 大家退后,快! |
[2:01:56] | All right, everybody,it’s gonna be all right! | 好了,会没事的! |
[2:02:01] | He’s got hundreds of hours in the Harriers there. | 他有鹞式几百小时的训练时间 |
[2:02:08] | He is a little rusty,but that’s a trademark Tasker takeoff. | 有点生疏,但那就是塔斯克标志性的起飞动作 |
[2:02:12] | It’s like riding a bike.You never forget, really. | 就像骑自行车,你永远都不会忘记 |
[2:02:18] | We might wanna seek shelter! | 我们最好躲一下! |
[2:02:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:02:28] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[2:02:50] | The streets are filled with people | 街上围满了人群 |
[2:02:52] | as police try to evacuate the buildings. | 警察正尽力疏散大楼里的人 |
[2:02:55] | They appear to be shooting wildly into the air as I’m speaking. | 我说话的时候他们正狂暴地向天空开枪 |
[2:02:58] | These seem to be warning shots.So far… | 看起来是警告性开枪 目前… |
[2:03:00] | they have not fired at us or police. | 他们没有向我们或警察开枪 |
[2:03:03] | This apparently is the same group… | 这明显是同一团伙… |
[2:03:05] | which just detonated a nuclear bomb in the Florida Keys. | 和刚在弗罗里达启思群岛引爆核弹的人 |
[2:03:07] | Crimson Jihad will rain fire on one major U.S. city each week… | 红色圣战将每星期血洗一个美国大城市… |
[2:03:12] | until our demands are met. | 直到我们的要求得到满足 |
[2:03:15] | This tape was released to the media | 这录像带是 |
[2:03:17] | just minutes after the terrorists | 恐怖分子几分钟前送到电视台的 |
[2:03:19] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[2:03:22] | We’ll repeat the tape following this live report from the scene. | 现场实况报道后我们会重播录像带的内容 |
[2:03:30] | Hold your fire! | 停火! |
[2:03:32] | – The video crew you wanted is here! – Send them! | -你们要的摄像人员来了! -让他们过来! |
[2:03:37] | They’re coming in.They’re unarmed. | 他们来了 他们没有武器 |
[2:03:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 上 |
[2:03:58] | Go. | 上去 |
[2:04:05] | This is a communique from Crimson Jihad. | 这是红色圣战组织的公报 |
[2:04:09] | You have seen a demonstration of our power. | 你们已经看到我们的力量 |
[2:04:12] | Do not force us to destroy this city… | 不要逼迫我们摧毁这座城市… |
[2:04:15] | and do not try to use force against us. | 也不要试图用武力反击我们 |
[2:04:17] | I, we are all prepared to die. | 我,我们都视死如归 |
[2:04:20] | With one turn of that key… | 只要我一转动那把钥匙… |
[2:04:23] | two million of your people will die instantly! | 你们的两百万人民立即灰飞烟灭! |
[2:04:27] | – What key? – That key! | -什么钥匙? -那把钥匙! |
[2:04:30] | Who’s taken the key? | 谁拿了钥匙? |
[2:04:38] | Shoot her! | 射她! |
[2:05:05] | Holy shit! | 好险! |
[2:05:39] | Unit One to Unit Seven.Give me a situation report. | 一组呼叫七组 报告方位 |
[2:05:42] | One to Seven. Give me a sit rep.Faisil, do you copy? | 一呼叫七 给我方位 法西尔,听到了吗? |
[2:05:46] | Seven here.21st floor secure. | 这是七号 21楼安全了 |
[2:05:49] | About 12 faction members on the 20th floor. No hostages there. | 大约12名极端份子在20楼 人质不在那里 |
[2:05:52] | – Where’s Dana? – She’s on the roof. | -黛娜在哪儿? -她在楼顶 |
[2:05:55] | Okay, stay put.Give me that address again. | 好了,呆在原处 再报告一次位置 |
[2:06:04] | You shoot me, this’ll fall! | 你开枪,它就掉! |
[2:06:08] | Stay where you are!Stay where you are! | 呆着别动!呆着别动! |
[2:06:15] | – Give me the key! – I’ll drop it, I swear! | -给我钥匙! -我发誓我会丢下去! |
[2:06:22] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[2:06:25] | Come on, child.You don’t want to die, do you? | 来呀,孩子 你不想死,不是吗? |
[2:06:30] | Give me the key and you won’t get hurt. | 给我钥匙而你不会受伤害的 |
[2:06:35] | I give you my word! | 我发誓! |
[2:06:38] | No way, you wacko! | 没门,你这个疯子! |
[2:06:45] | Help me! | 救命! |
[2:07:38] | Please don’t come any closer! | 不要再过来了! |
[2:07:43] | Help me! Help me! | 救命!救命! |
[2:07:45] | Somebody! | 快来人! |
[2:07:59] | Dana, jump down! | 黛娜,跳下来! |
[2:08:00] | Jump down! | 跳下来! |
[2:08:02] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[2:08:12] | Help me! | 救我! |
[2:08:50] | Daddy, come back! | 爹地,回来! |
[2:08:57] | Daddy, get me down! | 爹地,接我下去! |
[2:09:03] | Jump! Jump! | 跳!跳! |
[2:09:06] | Daddy will catch you! | 爹地会接住你的! |
[2:09:07] | -Jump! – I can’t! | -跳! -我不敢! |
[2:09:14] | Hold on! | 抓住! |
[2:09:25] | Don’t you let me fall, please! | 不要让我掉下去! |
[2:09:27] | – Daddy! – I got you! | -爹地! -我来拉你! |
[2:09:29] | I’m slipping! | 我在往下滑! |
[2:09:35] | Help me!I’m gonna fall! | 救我!我要掉了! |
[2:09:43] | Hold my hand! | 抓住我的手! |
[2:09:49] | Hold on tight, honey. | 抓紧了,宝贝 |
[2:10:46] | He’s behind you! | 他在你后面! |
[2:10:50] | Take this plane down, now!I’ll kill her! | 马上把飞机降落,不然我杀了她! |
[2:10:53] | Take it down, now! | 马上降落! |
[2:11:13] | My God, do something! | 天啊,快想办法! |
[2:11:22] | You’re fired. | 你被发射了 |
[2:12:10] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[2:12:15] | Honey, it’s over. | 宝贝,结束了 |
[2:12:26] | Hi, pumpkin. | 嗨,小南瓜 |
[2:12:32] | Just seconds after the jet landed… | 喷气机降落后没几秒钟… |
[2:12:34] | the unidentified pilot | 这位身份不明的飞行员 |
[2:12:35] | was escorted from the scene by Federal agents. | 就被联邦探员护送离去 |
[2:12:38] | Though it is unclear at this moment | 虽然目前还不清楚 |
[2:12:39] | which agency was responsible… | 是哪个机构负责… |
[2:12:41] | for the operation which ended the terrorist threat… | 在今天早晨这么戏剧性地结束了… |
[2:12:43] | so dramatically early this morning… | 这场恐怖主义威胁… |
[2:12:45] | we’ve learned from Miami Police… | 我们从迈阿密警方获知… |
[2:12:55] | Do it properly. | 好好做 |
[2:12:58] | One, two, three, four,I declare a thumb war. | 1 2 3 4,开始拇指战 |
[2:13:02] | Five, six, seven, eight,try to keep your thumbs straight. | 5 6 7 8,竖起拇指来 |
[2:13:06] | Don’t! Stop it! | 别停! |
[2:13:07] | – Wait! – I got you! | -等等! -我抓住你了! |
[2:13:11] | Just listen.Listen to the rules. | 听清楚规则 |
[2:13:18] | – Hello? – Boris and Doris? | -喂? -波里斯和桃丽丝吗? |
[2:13:22] | We’re on. | 我们在 |
[2:13:25] | Yes? Go ahead. | 什么事?说吧 |
[2:13:55] | Colonel, how nice to see you again. | 上校,又见到你真高兴 |
[2:13:57] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[2:13:59] | Who was that? | 她是谁? |
[2:14:10] | What’s the scoop, team?You see your contact yet? | 情况怎么样,队友?看到接头人了吗? |
[2:14:13] | Haven’t seen him yet. | 还没看到他 |
[2:14:17] | But I see somebody I’d like to say hello to. | 但我看到某个人想上去打声招呼 |
[2:14:19] | Let me pour you some more champagne. | 让我为您倒多点香槟 |
[2:14:22] | I got to keep up the waiter bit. | 我必须像个服务生模样 |
[2:14:24] | These stakeouts can be tricky. | 监视有时是很危险的 |
[2:14:27] | You never know when things | 你不知道什么时候 |
[2:14:28] | might explode into a life-or-death situation. | 会出现生死攸关的情况 |
[2:14:30] | If it gets rough, | 如果有情况出现 |
[2:14:31] | stay low until it’s over and I’ll contact you later. | 先躲起来等没事了我会联络你 |
[2:14:34] | – Maybe you should give me your…- So, we meet again, Carlos. | -也许你该给我你的… -卡洛斯,我们又见面了 |
[2:14:42] | Honey, I’m just gonna do him right here, okay? | 宝贝,我就是要在这里解决他,好吗? |
[2:14:45] | Go for it. | 做吧 |
[2:14:47] | Oh, God. | 哦,天啊 |
[2:14:55] | Fear is not an option. | 你不是”没有害怕的权利”吗 |
[2:15:09] | Dance? | 跳舞吗? |
[2:15:15] | – Tango. – Here we go. | -探戈 -又来了 |
[2:15:33] | Harry? Helen? Guys? | 哈利?海伦?伙计? |
[2:15:35] | Come on, now.Let’s not get distracted. | 别这样 不要分心了 |
[2:15:38] | We got some work to do. | 我们有正经事要做 |
[2:15:46] | All right, guys.Come on. | 好了,伙计 别跳了 |
[2:15:48] | You guys better get serious in there. | 你们最好正经点 |
[2:15:50] | I’d be serious if I was in there. | 换成我在里边我就会很正经 |
[2:15:54] | Don’t ignore me, Harry.That’s rude. | 别不理我,哈利 那样很不礼貌 |
[2:16:00] | All right, guys.Come on. | 好了,伙计 别跳了 |
[2:16:06] | National security, guys.Come on. Life and death. | 事关国家安全,伙计 别跳了 生死攸关啊 |
[2:16:18] | Helen, I was always on your side. | 海伦,我总是站在你那边 |
[2:16:20] | I was always there for you. | 我总是帮你 |
[2:17:00] | You know what?I’m sick of being in the van. | 你知道吗?我在车里很难受 |
[2:17:04] | You guys are gonna be in the van next time. | 下次轮到你们在车里 |
[2:17:07] | I been in the van for 15 years. | 我呆车里15年了 |