时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Keep it straight. That’s it.That’s it, Clay. | 保持直线 就是这样 克雷 |
[00:07] | Attaboy. Got to keep it straight. | 好样的 一定要保持直线 |
[00:10] | That’s it, pedal a little faster. | 就这样 蹬得再快点 |
[00:12] | Straight. | 直线 |
[00:14] | Doing good, Clay. Keep your head up. | 做得很好 克雷 别低头 |
[00:16] | Hang on. Lean forward. | 坚持住 身体前倾 |
[00:18] | Faster, faster, Clay. | 再快点 再快点 克雷 |
[00:20] | – You got it. – Don’t let go! | -你能行的 -别放手 |
[00:22] | That’s it, you got it. You got it, Clay. | 就这样 你能行的 克雷 |
[00:24] | You got it. | 你能行的 |
[00:25] | – Dad! – Steer. | -爸爸 -扶好把 |
[00:37] | You had it there for a second. | 你刚刚有点会骑了 |
[00:41] | – Are you okay, honey? – He’s okay. | -你没事吧 宝贝 -他没事 |
[00:42] | – Mitch, maybe you should take… – He’s fine. | -米切 或许你应该… -他没事 |
[00:45] | You’re okay, there, champ. You just got to walk it off. | 你没事 小子 活动活动就好了 |
[00:47] | I told you not to let go. | 我让你别放手的 |
[00:49] | Trust me, Clay, this is the only way to learn. | 相信我 克雷 只有这样才能学会 |
[00:51] | – No, I can’t do it. – Sure, you can. | -不 我做不到 -你当然能做到 |
[00:54] | You just got to get back on the horse. | 你只需要再回到马上 |
[00:55] | No, I don’t, and it’s not a horse. | 不 我做不到 而且这也不是一匹马 |
[00:57] | Come on, I’ll be right behind you. | 来吧 我就在你身后 |
[00:59] | I promise I won’t let anything bad happen. | 我保证绝不会让你出事 |
[01:01] | I want the training wheels back on. | 我想要还装上助学轮 |
[01:08] | Whatever you want, buddy. | 只要你高兴就行 伙计 |
[01:10] | You’re the one who said you didn’t want to | 你自己说的不想做小伙伴里面 |
[01:12] | be the last of your pals riding around with training wheels. | 唯一还在用助学轮的那个 |
[01:19] | I’ll give it another shot, | 我可以再试一次 |
[01:20] | but only if you don’t let go until I say so. | 但我让你放手你才能放 |
[01:26] | Deal. Let’s go. | 成交 开始吧 |
[01:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:29] | Okay, pedal faster this time. | 好了 这次蹬得再快点 |
[01:33] | Pedal faster. | 蹬快点 |
[01:34] | Look straight. You can do it. | 往前方看 你能做到的 |
[01:36] | – Pedal faster. – Don’t let go. | -蹬得再快点 -别放手 |
[01:38] | Little faster. | 再快一点 |
[01:39] | Come on. Come on, Clay. | 快点 快点 克雷 |
[01:41] | That’s it, that’s it. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[01:42] | – Steer, Clay. – Dad! | -扶好车把 克雷 -爸爸 |
[01:44] | Steer. | 扶好车把 |
[01:45] | I’m doing it! I’m doing it, dad! | 我会骑了 我会骑了 爸爸 |
[01:50] | – Oh, gosh. – Backwards, Clay. | -哦 天哪 -回来 克雷 |
[01:52] | Brakes! | 停车 |
[01:53] | Clay, backwards! | 克雷 回来 |
[01:55] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[01:56] | Slow down! | 慢一点 |
[02:41] | What’s up with the fresh job? | 新案子找我们干嘛 |
[02:43] | Some joker took a header off a high-rise last night. | 一个哥们昨晚一头从高楼上栽了下来 |
[02:46] | They yanked us out of bed for a jumper? | 为了个跳楼的把我们从床上拽起来吗 |
[02:48] | The boss is already here. | 老大已经来了 |
[02:53] | That’s got to be 20 stories up. | 这至少得有20层高 |
[02:54] | Guy’s a pizza. | 这哥们摔成披萨了 |
[02:56] | If he’s still in one piece. | 如果还完整的话 |
[02:58] | It was nice of him to beat rush hour. | 还好是在早高峰之前 |
[03:00] | Victim’s a Harold Dixon, 55. | 被害人名叫哈罗德·迪克森 55岁 |
[03:08] | We got called for a suicide? | 要我们来查自杀案吗 |
[03:09] | Wasn’t a suicide, | 不是自杀 |
[03:11] | hands are bound. | 手被绑住了 |
[03:12] | Plastic ties. | 被塑料绳绑着 |
[03:14] | Bound? You’re saying the guy was pushed? | 绑住 你是说他是被推下来的 |
[03:18] | He was a registered sex offender. | 他是名登记在册的性侵犯 |
[03:20] | Now that’s a damn shame. | 那确实可惜了 |
[03:23] | Found this note stuffed in his pocket from the doer. | 在他的口袋里找到这张凶手留下的纸条 |
[03:28] | “I’m going to take out a piece of garbage every day | “我会每天扔下一个垃圾直到你们找到 |
[03:32] | till you solve the murder of my son Clayton Hathaway.” | 杀死我儿子克雷顿·海瑟维的凶手” |
[03:36] | Looks like we’re going to need a few more garbage bags. | 看来我们得多准备几个垃圾袋 |
[03:41] | Missed the dumpster. | 没对准垃圾箱 |
[04:17] | Six-year-old Clayton Hathaway. | 6岁的克雷顿·海瑟维 |
[04:19] | Snatched off his bike back in 1987. | 1987年骑车时被绑架 |
[04:22] | Found two days later raped, strangled, | 两天后找到 遭性侵 被勒死 |
[04:24] | bike was never recovered. | 自行车一直没有找到 |
[04:25] | Kid disappeared on the dad’s watch. Mitch Hathaway. | 孩子在爸爸米切·海瑟维眼皮底下失踪 |
[04:28] | Police zeroed in on the father after the body | 警方在他干活的一处工地发现尸体 |
[04:31] | was found at a construction site he was developing. | 于是把他列为重点侦查对象 |
[04:33] | Traces of semen matched his father’s blood type. | 精液痕迹与父亲的血型匹配 |
[04:35] | Even the wife checked out on him at the trial. | 连妻子在审判的时都不愿为他说话 |
[04:37] | Guilty till proven innocent. Jury didn’t take long. | 有罪推定 陪审团很快就定罪了 |
[04:40] | – He got life. – So why’d they let him out? | -无期徒刑 -那为什么放他出来 |
[04:42] | After endless appeals, | 经过漫长的上诉 |
[04:43] | DNA test revealed that | DNA测试证明 |
[04:44] | the original evidence was contaminated. | 原始证据被污染了 |
[04:46] | The judge overturned the conviction, ordered a new trial. | 法官推翻了原来的判决 下令重新审判 |
[04:49] | Lack of evidence, we had no case to move forward. | 因为缺乏证据 我们无法给他定罪 |
[04:51] | Hathaway was released a month ago. | 海瑟维一个月前被释放 |
[04:53] | You still think he did it. | 你依旧认为是他干的 |
[04:54] | Doesn’t matter what we think, | 我们怎么认为不重要 |
[04:55] | matters what we can prosecute. | 重要的是我们有什么证据起诉 |
[04:57] | What matters to your boss is he’s got a PR disaster on the loose. | 你上司看重的是 他是逍遥法外的公关危机 |
[05:00] | If he did it, | 如果真是他干的 |
[05:01] | why’s he going around shoving sex offenders off buildings? | 那他为什么要到处把性侵犯扔下楼 |
[05:05] | Harold Dixon molested half a dozen boys | 哈罗德·迪克森猥亵过六个 |
[05:07] | the same age as Clayton. | 克雷顿这个年纪的孩子 |
[05:08] | Yeah, he could have just pulled him off the Megan’s Law web site. | 他可能只是在性侵犯登记网站上找到他的 |
[05:08] | 1996年以一个受害女孩命名的《梅根法》规定 各州的性犯罪者注册机构必须向公众公布性侵犯信息 | |
[05:10] | If that’s his hit list, | 如果那是他的黑名单 |
[05:11] | right now he’s spraying buckshot. | 现在他正大开杀戒 |
[05:13] | Why are we going after this guy again? | 我们为什么要抓他啊 |
[05:14] | He’s performing a public service. | 他在为公众服务 |
[05:16] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[05:17] | Hey, nobody else can figure out what to do with ’em, | 别人都不知道怎么对付这些人 |
[05:20] | certainly not the courts. | 至少法庭不能 |
[05:21] | They serve their time. | 他们已经蹲过监狱了 |
[05:22] | We can’t incarcerate them forever. | 我们不能永远关着他们 |
[05:23] | Fine, then… cut ’em off. | 好啊 那砍了他们 |
[05:25] | That’ll fix the problem. | 这就能解决问题了 |
[05:26] | Sex offender web site’s just an admission by the state | 性侵犯登记网站只是州政府的信息平台 |
[05:29] | that they can’t keep society from harm. | 不能阻止社会被侵害 |
[05:30] | So we just let some crazed vigilante | 那我们就应该让疯狂的义警 |
[05:32] | use the registry as a hit list? | 把登记名单当成刺杀名单吗 |
[05:33] | Crazed vigilante, grieving father. | 疯狂的义警 悲伤的父亲 |
[05:35] | It was bound to happen sooner or later. | 这是早晚要发生的事情 |
[05:36] | Talk to the ex-wife,see what | 去和他前妻谈谈 |
[05:38] | she remembers about the day her son disappeared. | 看她是否记得她儿子失踪那天的事 |
[05:41] | Scotty, | 史考特 |
[05:42] | line two. | 2线 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Valens. | 我是瓦伦斯 |
[05:49] | You going to solve my son’s murder, detective? | 你会侦破我儿子的案子吧 探员 |
[05:55] | Hathaway? | 是海瑟维吗 |
[05:58] | I read about your brother’s case in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到了你哥哥的案子 |
[06:00] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[06:03] | – I’m not a monster. – You killed a man last night. | -我不是恶魔 -你昨晚杀了个人 |
[06:07] | He had it coming. You of all people know that. | 他罪有应得 你应该最清楚这一点 |
[06:10] | This isn’t about me, Mitch. | 别扯到我身上 米切 |
[06:11] | No, it’s about what I lost. | 没错 这是为了我儿子 |
[06:14] | And what I need you to do. | 而我需要你去破案 |
[06:16] | You want to talk to me, come on in and tell me your story. | 你想跟我谈 就来警局 跟我讲你的故事 |
[06:20] | I didn’t kill my son, detective. | 我没杀我儿子 探员 |
[06:22] | Now do your job and find who did. | 做你该做的 查出谁是凶手 |
[06:42] | Has Mitch tried to contact you since he’s been released, Tara? | 米切出狱后他有和你联系吗 塔拉 |
[06:45] | No. | 没有 |
[06:47] | But he must have written me over a… | 但他在监狱里给我寄过… |
[06:50] | a thousand letters from prison. | 数不清的信 |
[06:53] | After that first on I… | 看了第一封之后 |
[06:56] | I threw the rest out. | 我把其余的都扔了 |
[06:58] | Why? What’d he say? | 为什么 他写了什么 |
[07:03] | That he didn’t do it. | 他说不是他干的 |
[07:05] | You never showed at the trial. | 你没有出庭作证 |
[07:07] | – You believe he did. – That’s what the courts said. | -你觉得就是他干的 -法庭是这么说的 |
[07:13] | Look,it was just too painful, I… | 当时实在是太痛苦了 |
[07:15] | I just couldn’t handle it. My world caved in. | 我无法面对 我的整个世界都垮了 |
[07:19] | You ever seen this man before, Tara? | 你之前见过这个人吗 塔拉 |
[07:23] | No. | 没有 |
[07:24] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | He was a pedophile. | 他是个恋童癖者 |
[07:27] | Your ex-husband killed him this morning. | 你前夫今早把他杀了 |
[07:29] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | Mitch killed someone? | 米切杀了人吗 |
[07:34] | He promised to do it again | 他说还会继续杀人 |
[07:36] | unless we solve Clay’s murder. | 除非我们侦破克雷的案子 |
[07:39] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该告诉你们什么 |
[07:41] | If there’s anything you might be able to remember | 你能不能回忆起 |
[07:43] | about the day your…son was murdered. | 你儿子被杀那天的事 |
[07:48] | Before he disappeared. | 在他失踪前 |
[07:50] | It’s what every parent fears most. | 那是每个家长最害怕的事 |
[07:53] | It’s.. it’s your worst nightmare. | 那是最可怕的梦魇 |
[07:55] | Only for us, | 只是对我们来说 |
[07:58] | it was real. | 这个梦靥是真实的 |
[08:05] | – Where’s Clay? – What? | -克雷在哪 -什么 |
[08:09] | Clay– where is he? | 克雷 他在哪里 |
[08:11] | He was just here riding around in the driveway. | 他刚就在车道上骑自行车 |
[08:12] | Well, you were supposed to be watching him. | 你应该看着他的 |
[08:14] | I was. Relax. | 我是在看着他 放松点 |
[08:15] | He probably just rode around the block with Johnny. | 他可能只是跟约翰尼绕着街区骑车去了 |
[08:18] | Well, he’s not supposed to go past the corner. | 他不应该骑过拐角处的 |
[08:21] | Don’t worry, I’ll go get him. | 别担心 我去找他 |
[08:27] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[08:30] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[08:33] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[08:40] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[08:54] | Hey,have you guys seen Clay? | 你们看到克雷了吗 |
[08:57] | Not since this morning. | 今早之后就没看到了 |
[08:59] | He’s not with Johnny? | 他没和约翰尼一起吗 |
[09:02] | Tara, is something wrong? | 塔拉 出什么事了 |
[09:05] | Linda, I don’t know where he is. | 琳达 我不知道他在哪 |
[09:08] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[09:09] | I don’t understand. He couldn’t have gone far. | 我不明白 他不会走太远啊 |
[09:11] | I’ll get the car, go look for him. | 我去开车 我们去找他 |
[09:14] | I’ll get my keys, Mitch. | 我也去开车 米切 |
[09:20] | Clay! | 克雷 |
[09:24] | They found him two days later, | 两天后他们找到了他 |
[09:29] | and there’s not a day | 从此之后的每一天 |
[09:32] | that goes by that I don’t blame myself. | 我都在责备我自己 |
[09:36] | You said you saw a postman? | 你说你看到了一个邮递员 |
[09:39] | Uh,right. | 没错 |
[09:43] | That’s strange. | 这很奇怪啊 |
[09:46] | Clay disappeared on a Sunday. | 克雷是在星期天失踪的 |
[09:56] | Better start explaining what the hell | 你最好解释一下 |
[09:58] | you were doing on that street delivering mail on a Sunday, Ernie. | 你为什么星期天还去那条街送信 厄尼 |
[10:01] | Sometimes I’d drop off parcels on my off-days | 有时候我会在休息日送包裹 |
[10:04] | if the address was on my way home. | 如果地址正好和我回家顺路 |
[10:06] | Only back then, you didn’t have a record for diddling boys yet. | 只是那时你还没有猥亵男童的犯罪记录 |
[10:09] | Run whatever test you want. | 想做什么测试随你 |
[10:11] | I never touched that kid. | 我没碰过那个孩子 |
[10:13] | Wasn’t my thing. | 他不合我的口味 |
[10:15] | Your thing? | 你的口味 |
[10:16] | My preference was blond-haired boys, ages eight to 12. | 我喜欢金发男孩 8到12岁左右的 |
[10:20] | Slight build, introverted. | 身材修长 内向害羞 |
[10:22] | I was always very specific. | 我的喜好一向很专一 |
[10:24] | Gee, I guess we’re way out of line here. | 老天 你真是不嫌臊呢 |
[10:27] | All in the past. | 都是过去的事了 |
[10:28] | Years of therapy, I stay off the internet. | 经过几年的治疗 我戒了网 |
[10:32] | Got mechanisms to help curb the urges. | 已经学会如何抑制冲动了 |
[10:34] | Well, that’s comforting. | 真让人放心 |
[10:35] | It doesn’t matter if you believe me. | 你相不相信我都无所谓 |
[10:38] | I paid my debt to society. | 我已经对社会还了债 |
[10:39] | Far as I’m concerned, | 依我看来 |
[10:40] | you’ll never pay for what you did to those kids. | 你永远无法补偿你对那些孩子犯下的罪 |
[10:42] | Hey. I would never kill a child. | 我绝不会杀孩子的 |
[10:46] | I love children. | 我爱孩子 |
[10:48] | Guy who killed that boy was an amateur, | 杀掉那个男孩的人是个外行 |
[10:50] | worried about getting caught. | 担心被抓住 |
[10:52] | An amateur? | 是个外行 |
[10:53] | If a boy is properly groomed, | 如果你处理得当 |
[10:54] | you don’t worry about them telling anyone. | 就不必担心他们会告诉任何人 |
[10:57] | They give you…consent. | 他们会…同意你那么做 |
[11:00] | Consent? | 同意 |
[11:01] | A child can’t give an adult consent. | 孩子不能同意大人对他们做那种事 |
[11:03] | Someday, society will come around to accept it. | 总有一天 社会终将接受这个现实 |
[11:06] | You sick… | 你个恶心的… |
[11:09] | If you ask me, you ought to be going after that little bitch. | 如果要我说 你们应该去找那个小娘们 |
[11:12] | – What little bitch? – Hathaways’ babysitter. | -你说谁 -海瑟维的保姆 |
[11:15] | Wasn’t like she was really watching the kid. | 她当时根本没在照看那小孩 |
[11:18] | – What was she doing? – More like who. | -她在干什么 -不是”什么” 是”谁” |
[11:21] | Preppy jock boyfriend always over there, sneaking around. | 她的大学预科运动员男朋友总去跟她鬼混 |
[11:25] | When the Hathaways were gone? | 海瑟维夫妇不在的时候吗 |
[11:27] | Always got to watch out for the young, clean-cut ones. | 永远要小心那些年轻好看的孩子 |
[11:39] | No, cut it out! Stop it! | 不 停下来 不要这样 |
[11:47] | You’re going to be okay. Quit being a baby. | 你不会有事的 别这么孩子气 |
[11:56] | Come on, pal, it’s not that bad. | 伙计 没那么糟糕 |
[11:59] | You know what? You like baseball, right? | 你喜欢棒球 对吧 |
[12:02] | Who doesn’t like baseball? Yeah? | 谁不喜欢棒球呢 是吧 |
[12:04] | You know, my dad has season tickets to the Phillies, right? | 我爸有费城人队的季度票 |
[12:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:11] | You think you might like to go sometime, | 也许什么时候你会想去看看 |
[12:14] | see the Phillie fanatic | 看看费城人的吉祥物 |
[12:16] | dancing on the dugout? | 在队员席上舞蹈 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Just don’t tell Trish what happened. | 别告诉翠西发生了什么 |
[12:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[12:26] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[12:30] | Just us guys. | 就你知我知 |
[12:36] | Total amateur hour. | 完全是外行 |
[12:39] | Never ceases to amaze me | 我总是惊讶于 |
[12:40] | how many parents put their kids in play. | 有那么多父母把孩子送到别人手上 |
[12:43] | Just offer them up. | 任人宰割 |
[12:44] | Guess you’d know. | 这你当然了解 |
[12:46] | That’s why I was surprised when I heard it was the dad. | 所以听说凶手是他爸爸时 我很吃惊 |
[12:49] | Unless that’s all changed. | 除非这一点改变了 |
[12:52] | Something I should know? | 有什么我该知道的吗 |
[12:55] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联系的 |
[12:57] | P.O. knows where to find me. | 假释官知道在哪能找到我 |
[12:59] | 24-7. | 全天监控 |
[13:06] | Clayton Hathaway came back to a pay phone | 克雷顿·海瑟维的电话是用公用电话打的 |
[13:08] | outside Market East Station. | 就在市场街东站外面 |
[13:10] | Check with SEPTA, | 跟宾州东南交通局联系一下 |
[13:11] | see if they can pull a security tape, | 看他们能不能调出监控录像 |
[13:12] | confirm it’s really Hathaway. | 确认那真是海瑟维 |
[13:14] | So what are we doing to find him? | 我们要怎么找他 |
[13:17] | Where Hathaway called from, | 海瑟维打电话过来的地方 |
[13:19] | the building where he pushed Dixon– | 他把迪克森推下来的那栋楼 |
[13:21] | see if we can narrow his location. | 看看我们能不能缩小他位置的范围 |
[13:23] | So you have no idea where he is? | 就是说你不知道他在哪 |
[13:24] | Every cop in the 15th district has an updated photo of him. | 15分局的每个警察都有他的最新照片 |
[13:29] | What are the red pins? | 这些红针是干什么的 |
[13:30] | Registered sex offenders who lived or worked in proximity | 87年在海瑟维家附近生活或者工作的 |
[13:33] | to the Hathaway residence back in ’87. | 记录在案的性侵犯 |
[13:36] | Depressing, huh? | 很糟糕吧 |
[13:38] | Names, photos and addresses, | 姓名 照片 地址 |
[13:39] | all listed on the Megan’s law web site. | 都列在性侵犯登记网站上 |
[13:41] | That’s the law. | 法律是这样也没办法 |
[13:43] | We need to shut down the site till we find Hathaway. | 找到海瑟维之前得先关掉网站 |
[13:45] | Public access to that site supersedes the risk. | 公众访问权比这点风险要重要 |
[13:48] | Really? Public got a right | 真的吗 公众有权 |
[13:49] | to know that wasn’t a suicide yesterday? | 知道昨天那不是自杀吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah, sure. Trish was my girl back in high school. | 没错 翠西是我高中时的女朋友 |
[14:10] | When she used to babysit for the Hathaways. | 当时她给海瑟维夫妇的孩子做保姆 |
[14:11] | Heard you used to drop in on her quite a bit. | 听说你还常去看她 |
[14:14] | Well, no parents. Best opportunity to get some play. | 家长不在 可是找乐子的最佳时机 |
[14:17] | Sure. Then you take them out to the old ballgame, right? | 当然了 然后你就带他们去看棒球 对吧 |
[14:20] | ‘Cause boys love baseball, right? | 因为男孩子都喜欢棒球嘛 |
[14:23] | Long as they don’t tell anybody what happened. | 只要他们不告诉别人发生了什么事 |
[14:27] | – That’s sick. – No argument there. | -真恶心 -这我完全同意 |
[14:29] | No,you… | 不 你 |
[14:30] | I have three kids, two boys of my own. | 我有三个孩子 两个男孩 |
[14:33] | We know about the blood on the underwear, Adam. | 我们知道内裤上血渍的事 亚当 |
[14:35] | Clay bawling his eyes out. | 克雷当时不住地哭 |
[14:37] | No, you’ve got this all wrong. | 不 你们都弄错了 |
[14:40] | I was raiding the liquor cabinet, okay? | 我当时在偷喝酒柜里的酒 好吗 |
[14:44] | I accidentally dropped a glass on the kitchen floor. | 我不小心打碎了一个杯子在厨房地板上 |
[14:47] | Kid comes in from the outside | 那孩子从外面进来 |
[14:48] | in his bare feet, steps on it, cuts his foot. | 赤着脚 踩到碎片 把脚划伤了 |
[14:51] | So how’d blood get on his underwear, Adam? | 那血怎么到他内裤上了 亚当 |
[14:53] | I just grabbed something from the laundry basket, | 我随手从洗衣篮里抓了件什么 |
[14:55] | whatever, just to stem the blood flow. | 就只是想止住血 |
[14:57] | Kid’s underwear was on top. | 他的内裤就在最上面 |
[14:58] | Do you know how dumb that sounds? | 你知道那听起来多蠢吗 |
[15:02] | Is the god’s honest truth, I’m telling you. | 上帝作证我说的是实话 |
[15:04] | You going to have to do better than that. | 你得编得更真点才行 |
[15:06] | Hey,I wasn’t even in town when the kid disappeared. | 那孩子失踪的时候我都不在城里 |
[15:09] | I didn’t even hear about it until I got back. | 我回来才知道的 |
[15:11] | Just a horror show. | 简直太可怕了 |
[15:15] | Always haunted me. | 一直让我忘不掉 |
[15:18] | Something else you want to share? | 你还有别的想说吗 |
[15:20] | I was over at the house one night when Trish was sitting. | 有天晚上 翠西照看孩子时我去看她 |
[15:23] | And I saw something… | 我看到些事情 |
[15:26] | kind of disturbing. | 挺让我不安的 |
[15:41] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[15:42] | What? I heard the garage open. | 等等 我听到车库门开了 |
[15:47] | Hey, guys, we’re home. | 孩子们 我们回来了 |
[15:49] | Hide! Hide! | 藏起来 快藏起来 |
[15:57] | Come on, Johnny, we got to hide it! | 快点 约翰尼 我们得把它藏起来 |
[15:59] | – Who gave it to you? – The scarecrow. | -谁给你的 -稻草人 |
[16:01] | No way! | 不可能 |
[16:02] | You can’t say anything | 你什么也不准说 |
[16:04] | or he won’t give me any more cool stuff. | 否则他就不会再给我好东西了 |
[16:05] | – Clay! – Your parents are coming! | -克雷 -你爸妈来了 |
[16:07] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[16:09] | Don’t tell anybody or scarecrow will get mad at me. | 别跟别人说 要不然稻草人会生我气的 |
[16:11] | Clay, you better hide it. | 克雷 你快把它藏起来吧 |
[16:13] | Swear not to tell? | 发誓不告诉别人吗 |
[16:14] | Swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:30] | – The scarecrow? – Like some kind of secret pal. | -稻草人 -好像是个秘密伙伴 |
[16:34] | But who the hell would give that knife to a six-year-old? | 但谁会给一个6岁孩子那种刀呢 |
[16:36] | You never mentioned it to Trish? | 你没跟翠西提过吗 |
[16:38] | I was gonna but… | 本来要说的但是 |
[16:40] | it took me an hour to get out of there | 我花了一个小时才逃出那里 |
[16:42] | and then I forgot. | 然后我就忘了 |
[16:44] | You remember now? | 你现在想起来了 |
[16:46] | Well, it seemed kind of irrelevant after they busted the dad. | 他们抓走了爸爸之后 这似乎无关紧要了 |
[16:50] | Gose to show you never can tell. | 人心隔肚皮啊 |
[17:02] | It was long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[17:04] | Anyhow I was only six-year-old. | 而且我才6岁 |
[17:06] | Clay was my best friend back then. | 那时克雷是我最好的朋友 |
[17:09] | It’s pretty devastating what happened. | 那事真是太可怕了 |
[17:10] | Scarred the whole neighbourhood | 吓坏了所有邻居 |
[17:13] | My parents became paranoid about my playing outside after that. | 那以后 我父母对我在外面玩总是忧心忡忡的 |
[17:16] | John, you remember anyone with the nickname “Scarecrow”? | 约翰 你记得有谁昵称是”稻草人”吗 |
[17:20] | Yes. This older kid… | 记得 一个大些的孩子 |
[17:24] | goth freak, lived next door to us. | 哥特范怪人 住在我们隔壁 |
[17:26] | Got a real name? | 记得本名吗 |
[17:30] | Damon Childress? | 达蒙·奇尔德雷斯 |
[17:32] | Something off with that guy. | 总觉得他不太对劲 |
[17:34] | He was into all kinds of weird crap we thought he was cool. | 他喜欢各种诡异的东西 我们觉得他很酷 |
[17:36] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[17:37] | Ninja stars, medieval weapons, nunchucks. | 忍者镖 中世纪武器 双截棍 |
[17:40] | – Butterfly knife? – Right, you name it. | -蝴蝶刀呢 -嗯 你想得到的都有 |
[17:44] | He slept in his basement, | 他睡在地下室里 |
[17:46] | parents just let him alone. | 他父母也不管他 |
[17:46] | Had his own back entrance. | 他有自己的后门 |
[17:48] | – You saw his bedroom? – Even though you guys were only six. | -你见过他的卧室 -你们只有6岁啊 |
[17:51] | Guess he didn’t have a lot of friends in his own age. | 估计他没几个跟自己同龄的朋友 |
[17:53] | – Was kind of unstable. – Emotionally disturbed. | -他不太稳定 -情绪紊乱 |
[17:55] | Yeah. Just had to be careful not to rile him up. | 是的 要小心别激怒他 |
[17:58] | Or what? He ever turn on you? Clay? | 不然怎样 他攻击过你们或克雷吗 |
[18:01] | Once. | 有一次 |
[18:03] | Came after both of us. | 追着我们俩 |
[18:10] | He-Man, Master of the Universe! | 宇宙巨人希曼 |
[18:13] | By the power of Grayskull! | 灰壳显灵 |
[18:16] | I have the power. Watch this one, Clay. | 力量在我身体里 瞧我的 克雷 |
[18:19] | Watch. | 瞧着点 |
[18:21] | We got to get back, Johnny. | 我们得回去 约翰尼 |
[18:23] | I’m not supposed to go past our street. | 我不能离开街道 |
[18:25] | One sec. Just watch. | 就一会儿 看着我 |
[18:30] | Little punk. | 小家伙 |
[18:32] | – Hey, Damon. – Why you been ducking me? | -你好 达蒙 -为什么躲着我 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | – What do you mean? – Think you can just steal from me. | -什么意思 -你竟敢偷我的东西 |
[18:38] | But…you said I could have that knife. | 但你说那把刀就给我了 |
[18:40] | Nothing is free. You owe me, boy. | 没有白拿的事 你欠我的 小家伙 |
[18:54] | You! | 你 |
[19:06] | Went back home and just hid in my room. | 我回家躲在房间里 |
[19:11] | Never saw him again. | 再没见过他 |
[19:14] | Never told your parents. | 也没告诉你父母 |
[19:15] | I thought that freak would kill me. | 我以为那怪人会杀了我 |
[19:17] | Those times Damon let you down into his basement, | 达蒙带你们进他地下室的时候 |
[19:21] | he ever try anything? Touch you? | 有做过什么吗 摸过你们吗 |
[19:23] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[19:25] | Scarecrow was more the type to get off on torturing cats. | 稻草人喜欢折磨猫 |
[19:28] | – Think he killed one the same day. – You saw him do that? | -我想他那天杀了一只 -你看到了吗 |
[19:32] | Kill an animal? | 杀死一个动物 |
[19:33] | I heard something later that night, | 我那天晚上听到声音了 |
[19:36] | looked out, saw Damon in his back yard, burying something. | 往外看 看见达蒙在后院埋东西 |
[19:50] | Damon Childress’ family moved out the neighborhood | 达蒙·奇尔德雷斯一家在 |
[19:52] | couple of months after Clay Hathaway was killed. | 克雷·海瑟维被杀几个月后就搬走了 |
[19:55] | Current owners gave us pemissin to dig up the yard. | 现在的主人允许我们在院子里挖掘 |
[19:58] | Looks like they found something. | 好像找到什么了 |
[20:13] | Clay’s bike. | 克雷的自行车 |
[20:20] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[20:21] | Did you find him yet,detective? | 你找到他了没 探员 |
[20:23] | – Mitch? – You know who killed my son? | -米切 -你知道是谁杀了我儿子吗 |
[20:27] | We are close, we’ll find him. I promise. | 快了 我们会找到他的 我保证 |
[20:30] | – You belive me. – I believe you, Mitch. But… | -你相信我 -我相信你 米切 但… |
[20:33] | you are not helping us, dropping bodies. | 你那样杀人不是在帮我们 |
[20:35] | nobody lifted a damn finger on my son’s murder till now. | 之前从没人管过我儿子的案子 |
[20:38] | – This ain’t the way to go about it. – You’re right. | -这不是处理的方式 -你说的对 |
[20:41] | These guys should be burned at the stake. | 这些人应被处以火刑 |
[20:43] | You got our attention. Nobody else needs to die. | 你得到我们的注意了 不该再有人死了 |
[20:46] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[20:49] | I has to do this, for my son. | 我必须这么做 为了我儿子 |
[20:52] | Your son’s…gone, Mitch. | 你儿子已经死了 米切 |
[20:55] | Only ’cause I promised him that I’d be there, and… | 是因为我答应他我会保护他 可… |
[21:00] | and I wasn’t. | 我却没做到 |
[21:04] | – I understand how you feel. – You don’t. | -我明白你的感受 -你不明白 |
[21:09] | I lost everything. | 我什么都没了 |
[21:11] | I know. But… | 我知道 但… |
[21:13] | – You have to stop what you are doing… – Too late. | -你得停下 -太晚了 |
[21:16] | I already took out the trash today. | 我今天已经倒过”垃圾”了 |
[21:40] | Anything back on Mitch’s call? | 米切的来电查到什么了吗 |
[21:42] | Blocked number, all we got is it was a cell phone. | 号码屏蔽了 只知道是手机 |
[21:45] | And a DA’s office on crisis control. | 地检那边要拼命控制局面了 |
[21:47] | Ballbuster alert, 6 o’clock. | 六点钟方向 小心女汉子 |
[21:50] | – Any ID yet on the victim? – Still trying to get prints off him. | -被害人身份确认没 -还在获取指纹 |
[21:53] | Soon as we scrape him off the hood. | 得先把他从引擎盖上刮下来 |
[22:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:02] | Come see. | 过来看 |
[22:04] | No thanks, pass. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:06] | No, Scotty, | 不 史考特 |
[22:07] | got to take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[22:23] | It’s Grabowski. | 是格拉博夫斯基 |
[22:27] | The postman? | 那个邮递员 |
[22:29] | Special delivery. | 专门送给我们的 |
[22:30] | How could he know who we’re talking to? | 他怎么知道我们找过了谁 |
[22:34] | ’cause he is following us. | 他在跟踪我们 |
[22:37] | You interviewed that man, | 你讯问了那人 |
[22:38] | and didn’t notify him of possible he threat his life? | 却没提醒他 他可能有危险吗 |
[22:41] | Think I’ll sleep okay tonight, thanks. | 我今晚会睡得很香的 谢谢 |
[22:43] | We have a responsibility | 我们有责任 |
[22:44] | to notify anyone who’s a possible target. | 告知那些可能成为目标的人 |
[22:46] | Sure, why not offer them all | 当然 不如对他们都进行 |
[22:47] | – protective custody? – Scotty! | -保护性拘留吧 -史考特 |
[22:51] | We’ll do our best to notify every | 我们会尽力通知 |
[22:53] | level three sex offender who fits the profile. | 每个符合特征的三级性侵犯 |
[22:56] | My boss is suspending public access to the Megan’s Law web site. | 我上司暂停了公众对性侵犯登记网站的访问权 |
[23:03] | Have a good day, counselor. | 过得愉快 律师 |
[23:28] | Got any Batman back issues? | 有《蝙蝠侠归来》那期吗 |
[23:31] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[23:32] | Detective Comic, Dark Knight, Shadow of the Bat? | 是要《侦探漫画》《黑暗骑士》还是《蝙蝠之影》 |
[23:35] | Got anywhere, | 就是那本讲 |
[23:36] | Batman fights that guy | 蝙蝠侠的对手 |
[23:38] | who looks like Ichabod Crane? | 是那个长得像伊卡伯德·克莱恩的家伙 |
[23:40] | Preyed on people’s fears? | 那个专门恐吓他人的家伙 |
[23:42] | – You mean Scarecrow? – Yeah, that’s him. | -你指稻草人吗 -是的 就是他 |
[23:47] | What you know about that guy… | 关于那家伙你都知道什么 |
[23:49] | Damon? | 达蒙 |
[23:54] | What it this about? | 你们来干什么 |
[23:55] | Boy named Clayton Hathaway. | 还记得克雷顿·海瑟维吗 |
[23:58] | Long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[23:59] | Yeah. But I’m sure you remember him… | 是的 但你肯定还记得 |
[24:02] | Or at least, burying his bike in your back yard. | 至少记得把他的自行车埋在了后院 |
[24:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:08] | I took this kid’s bike. | 我拿走了他的自行车 |
[24:10] | It was stupid. I was going to sell it, but that’s it… | 是很蠢 我本打算卖掉 但仅此而已… |
[24:13] | You were assaulted a that six-year-old, | 你袭击了一名6岁的孩子 |
[24:14] | stole his bike and threaten his life. | 偷了他的车 还威吓他 |
[24:16] | I had a lot more anger than friends back then. | 我当时满心怒火 却没什么朋友 |
[24:19] | – But I didn’t kill him. – Then why did you bury the bike? | -但我没杀他 -那为什么要埋车 |
[24:21] | As soon as the kid went missing, I panicked. | 这孩子一失踪 我就吓坏了 |
[24:23] | You need to come down, make a statement, Damon. | 你得跟我回警局录份口供 达蒙 |
[24:25] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:25] | I don’t get the hassle. | 这是干什么啊 |
[24:27] | Didn’t the dad do it? Even the mom said so. | 不是他爸爸做的吗 他妈妈都这么说 |
[24:30] | – No, she didn’t. – I heard by myself. | -不 她没说过 -我亲耳听见的 |
[24:32] | She knew way before anyone else. | 她是最先知道的 |
[24:46] | Don’t worry about the caterer, Mitch. I took care of it. | 米切 我给过酒席承办人钱了 你别操心了 |
[24:49] | Right. Thanks, Cliff. | 好 谢谢 克里夫 |
[24:52] | Anything you need, just ask. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[25:01] | I found something out, Linda. | 我发现了一件事 琳达 |
[25:04] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[25:07] | I just… | 我… |
[25:10] | I don’t know him anymore. | 我已经不认识他了 |
[25:12] | What do you mean, Tara? | 什么意思 塔拉 |
[25:14] | I should’ve seen it, I should have stopped it somehow. | 我真该看出来的 真该阻止他 |
[25:18] | What? | 什么啊 |
[25:19] | He’s not the man I thought he was. | 他不是我想象中的那个人 |
[25:22] | What’re you saying, Tara? | 你在说什么 塔拉 |
[25:24] | I saw something, Linda. | 我看到了一样东西 琳达 |
[25:30] | What would you do if you found out your husband was a monster? | 如果你发现你丈夫是个恶魔你会怎么做 |
[25:39] | So, Tara saw something that turned her against Mitch. | 塔拉看到了什么让她背弃米切的东西 |
[25:42] | Yup. | 没错 |
[25:43] | Before the cops or anyone else knew. | 在警察和别人知道之前 |
[25:44] | But she never said anything. | 但她却什么都没说 |
[25:46] | Never testified against her husband. | 也没指证她丈夫 |
[25:47] | Didn’t go to his trial, either. | 但也没去庭审 |
[25:49] | That’s when everybody said they knew he did it. | 所以大家都认准是他干的 |
[25:52] | Wife loses faith in the husband, so does the jury. | 妻子不相信丈夫 陪审团也不相信了 |
[25:57] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[25:59] | No. | 没有 |
[26:00] | He’s here to protect you. | 他是来保护你的 |
[26:12] | You already knew, Tara. | 你已经知道了 塔拉 |
[26:14] | Before the police suspected it was Mitch. | 早在警方怀疑米切之前 |
[26:17] | You turned on him because you found out something before the wake. | 你在守丧之前发现了什么 于是背弃了他 |
[26:20] | That your “Husband was a monster.” | 还说你丈夫”是个恶魔” |
[26:22] | Does it matter what I believed? | 我怎么想的要紧吗 |
[26:24] | Yes, it does. | 当然要紧 |
[26:29] | I failed, | 我失败了 |
[26:30] | you know… | 知道吗 |
[26:32] | I failed to protect my own child. | 我没能保护好我自己的孩子 |
[26:35] | What made you think it was Mitch? | 你为什么认为是米切 |
[26:37] | You think you know someone. | 你自以为了解一个人 |
[26:40] | Everything you believe to be true. | 自以为你相信的一切都是真的 |
[26:47] | You have no idea. | 但其实什么都不知道 |
[26:49] | What did you see, Tara? | 你究竟看到了什么 |
[26:53] | I was such a fool. | 我真是太傻了 |
[27:08] | The caterer’s here. | 酒席承办人员来了 |
[27:10] | People will be coming soon. | 大家陆续都要来了 |
[27:12] | You shouldn’t have babied him so much. | 你不该那么溺爱他 |
[27:15] | What? | 什么 |
[27:16] | Made him vulnerable, | 让他变得脆弱 |
[27:18] | the kind of kid these guys prey on. | 那些人就喜欢脆弱的孩子 |
[27:24] | You think this is my fault? | 你觉得这是我的错 |
[27:26] | You are the one that always pushed him. | 是你老那么逼他 |
[27:29] | “Let him go, he’s fine, he’s a boy… | 随他去吧 他没事 他是个男孩 |
[27:32] | – I was right. – You were wrong. | -我说得没错 -你错了 |
[27:35] | You let him go, only he’s not fine, Mitch. | 你随他去了 但他不是没事 米切 |
[27:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:43] | I need some aspirin. | 我得去吃点阿司匹林 |
[28:24] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:37] | I just miss him so much. | 我就是太想他了 |
[28:42] | Do you really? | 真的吗 |
[28:45] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | Do you really miss him, | 你真的想他吗 |
[28:48] | you mean it? | 真的吗 |
[28:55] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那么看我 |
[29:11] | He had photos of Johnny Burrell? | 他有约翰尼·布雷尔的照片 |
[29:13] | Thumb in his mouth… same way Clay was found. | 拇指放在嘴里 跟克雷被发现时一样 |
[29:17] | You never came forward with those photos? | 你从没说出过照片的事 |
[29:19] | They had enough to convict him. | 他们有足够证据给他定罪了 |
[29:20] | I was trying to protect my friend. | 我只是想保护我的朋友 |
[29:22] | I never wanted Linda to see those, so I destroyed them. | 我不希望琳达看到那些照片 所以我销毁了 |
[29:27] | You never told her. | 你没跟她说过 |
[29:32] | I told her… | 我跟她说 |
[29:35] | to never let her son go near Mitch again. | 永远别让她儿子再靠近米切 |
[30:00] | Hathaway? | 海瑟维 |
[30:01] | You leave my wife alone. | 你别去骚扰我妻子 |
[30:03] | You twisted, lying sack of crap. Wasting our time. | 你个撒谎的变态 浪费我们的时间 |
[30:06] | What? | 什么 |
[30:07] | You’re no better than the garbage you kill. | 你不比你杀的那些”垃圾”强 |
[30:09] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:10] | I know what you did– | 我知道你做了什么 |
[30:11] | those photos you took of Johnny Burrell, sucking his thumb. | 你拍下约翰尼·布雷尔吮拇指的照片 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | Photos? | 什么照片 |
[30:17] | Your wife found them in the bathroom, Mitch. | 你妻子在浴室里发现的 米切 |
[30:19] | Remember? | 想起来了吗 |
[30:22] | No, no. | 不不 |
[30:24] | You wonder why she turned on you, you psychopath… | 你还不明白她为什么背弃了你 你个变态 |
[30:46] | There’s a lot of things not adding up, Johnny. | 有很多事说不通 约翰尼 |
[30:49] | Things you never told us. | 你没告诉我们的事 |
[30:52] | Anyone. | 也没告诉任何人 |
[30:53] | We can understand why, | 我们能理解 |
[30:55] | how painful it is to admit. | 承认一定很痛苦 |
[30:57] | – Admit what? – What Mitch Hathaway did to you. | -承认什么 -米切·海瑟维对你做的事 |
[30:59] | I don’t know what you mean. He didn’t do anything to me. | 我不懂你的意思 他没对我做什么 |
[31:01] | If you don’t deal with this now, | 如果你现在不去面对 |
[31:03] | eventually, it’ll just eat you alive. | 早晚会被它侵蚀 |
[31:06] | – No. You got the wrong guy. – You think you’re strong, | -不 你们怪错人了 -你以为自己很坚强 |
[31:09] | it’s all in the past. | 那事都过去了 |
[31:11] | Then one day you wake up, you just can’t get out of bed. | 可有天你醒来 却连起床的精神都没有 |
[31:15] | Or worse, you do the same thing to somebody else. | 或者更糟 你去那样伤害别人 |
[31:18] | – Even your own kid. – No. That’s not me. | -甚至你自己的孩子 -我不是那种人 |
[31:20] | Johnny, we need your help here. | 约翰尼 帮帮我们 |
[31:23] | We know what Hathaway liked. | 我们知道海瑟维喜欢什么 |
[31:26] | – What he did to you… – The photos he took of you. | -他对你做了什么 -他拍的你的照片 |
[31:29] | What-what photos? | 什么照片 |
[31:30] | The ones of you in bed, sleeping with your thumb in your mouth. | 就是你躺在床上 吮着拇指入睡的那些 |
[31:34] | Posed just like his son Clay after he killed him. | 就像他杀死他儿子克雷后给他摆出的姿势 |
[31:39] | – It’s okay, you can tell us. – No, it’s not okay! | -没事 你可以告诉我们 -怎么没事 |
[31:42] | All right it never was. And I don’t care what you think. | 根本不是没事 我不管你们怎么想 |
[31:45] | It wasn’t Mr. Hathaway who took the photos. | 拍照片的不是海瑟维先生 |
[32:43] | Go to sleep, son. | 睡吧 儿子 |
[32:50] | Night, daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[33:01] | It was your father who took those pictures? | 是你爸爸拍了那些照片 |
[33:05] | I swear my father never touched me in that way. | 我发誓 我爸爸没那么碰过我 |
[33:09] | Maybe because you were his own son. | 或许是因为你是他儿子 |
[33:13] | You were off-limits. | 你不能碰 |
[33:17] | But Clay wasn’t so lucky. | 克雷就不那么幸运了 |
[33:30] | Yeah? Rush. | 嗯 我是拉什 |
[33:34] | – What? – I need a marked car to go to 8th and Walnut. | -什么 -派警车去第八大街和沃纳特大街街口 |
[33:36] | Okay, Cliff Burrell. | 克里夫·布雷尔 |
[33:37] | – Just send the car over and meet me there. – Right now? Where? | -派车过去 我们到那儿见 -现在 在哪 |
[33:39] | What do you mean? Why not? | 什么意思 怎么不行 |
[33:41] | – Hang up. – What? | -挂断 -什么 |
[33:42] | Hang up. | 挂断 |
[33:45] | Hathaway just took Cliff Burrell | 海瑟维把克里夫·布雷尔 |
[33:46] | up to the roof of the building where he works. | 带上了他工作的大楼的屋顶 |
[33:48] | What? | 什么 |
[33:48] | – Boss said swat is en route. – That ain’t possible. | -老大说特警队已经在赶往那里了 -不可能 |
[33:50] | How the hell could Hathaway have known it was Burrell? | 海瑟维是怎么知道是布雷尔的 |
[33:56] | Scotty? | 史考特 |
[33:58] | I told him about the pictures Tara found. | 我跟他说了塔拉找到照片的事 |
[34:00] | I thought it was him. | 我以为是他 |
[34:03] | We got to go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:31] | – Go to the edge. Go to the edge. – Please, please. | -去边上 过去 -求你 别这样 |
[34:34] | Move! | 快点 |
[34:39] | Move! | 过去 |
[34:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:45] | Shut up! | 闭上嘴 |
[34:50] | Shut up! | 别叫唤了 |
[35:02] | Mitch! | 米切 |
[35:07] | Mitch, it’s me. | 米切 是我 |
[35:11] | – It’s me, detective Valens. – That’s fine right there, detective. | -瓦伦斯探员 -别往前了 探员 |
[35:14] | I know it wasn’t you, Mitch. | 我知道不是你 米切 |
[35:16] | I’m on your side here. | 我是你这边的 |
[35:19] | I gave up believing anybody was on my side a long time ago. | 我早就不相信有人会站在我这边了 |
[35:22] | Understood, but listen to me now. | 我懂 但你听我说 |
[35:26] | You don’t put down that gun and step back, | 你如果不放下枪 退回去 |
[35:28] | these guys are going to put a bullet in your brain. | 他们会打死你的 |
[35:31] | I don’t plan on walking off this roof alive. | 我本来就没打算活着从屋顶下去 |
[35:34] | But I’m taking this piece of garbage with me. | 但我要这个垃圾给我陪葬 |
[35:36] | – Please, please! – Shut up! | -求你了 -闭嘴 |
[35:37] | I know you want to kill him, Mitch. I understand, I do, but… | 我知道你想杀他 米切 我懂 |
[35:40] | you don’t want to die this way. | 但你不想这么死去的 |
[35:44] | He killed my son. | 他杀了我儿子 |
[35:47] | He planted those photos, he turned my wife against me. | 他栽赃照片 让我们夫妻反目 |
[35:51] | Mitch… | 米切 |
[35:53] | Tell him what you did. | 告诉他你做了什么 |
[35:55] | I want to know before you die. Tell him what you did. | 你死前我要知道 说出来 |
[35:57] | Tell him! Tell him damn it! | 说啊 说啊 |
[35:59] | Mitch, this won’t bring your son back. | 米切 你这么做儿子也不会回来 |
[36:01] | Oh, you’re going to die, you’re going to die. | 你要死了 你要死了 |
[36:04] | Stop! Mitch! No! | 住手 米切 别啊 |
[36:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:08] | – Stop! – Easy, Mitch! | -住手 -别激动 米切 |
[36:10] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[36:15] | He did this. | 是他干的 |
[36:17] | To Clay. | 是他害死了克雷 |
[36:20] | To us. | 是他害了我们 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry, Mitch. | 对不起 米切 |
[36:26] | I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起我没相信你 |
[36:30] | I let you down. | 我辜负了你 |
[36:34] | But I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[36:38] | I looked away. | 我没留神 |
[36:42] | I never should have looked away. | 我不该大意的 |
[36:44] | No, this is not your fault, Mitch. | 这不是你的错 米切 |
[36:49] | Don’t do this, Mitch. | 别这么做 米切 |
[36:53] | Oh, please, | 求你了 |
[36:55] | don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[36:59] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[37:04] | Do you know I never stopped loving you? | 知道吗 我从没停止爱你 |
[37:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:13] | Cliff, just… | 克里夫 |
[37:15] | tell the truth. | 把真相说出来吧 |
[37:17] | We know how you watched his son while he slept, took pictures of him. | 我们知道你看着你儿子睡觉 拍他的照片 |
[37:22] | I… I’m so sorry… | 对不起 |
[37:25] | But you couldn’t touch Johnny, ’cause he was yours. | 你不能碰约翰尼 他是你儿子 |
[37:28] | I swore I never would. | 我不会那么做的 |
[37:30] | So you took mine. | 所以你就杀了我儿子 |
[37:35] | You took my boy from me. | 你夺走了我儿子 |
[37:40] | I fought it for… | 好久以来 |
[37:42] | for so long. | 我一直克制着 |
[37:44] | The feelings. | 那些感觉 |
[37:45] | And then, I-I… | 但后来 |
[37:47] | I couldn’t anymore. | 我再也忍不住了 |
[37:48] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:03] | Hey, little buddy, what happened? | 小家伙 你怎么了 |
[38:06] | Damon took my bike. | 达蒙抢了我的自行车 |
[38:07] | He pushed me off, and I scraped up my knee. | 他推倒了我 我蹭破了膝盖 |
[38:13] | – Tore it up pretty good, huh? – It hurts bad. | -伤得挺厉害吗 -好疼啊 |
[38:17] | Well, let me seeee. | 我看看 |
[38:27] | Need to clean that up, get you a bandage. | 得清理下伤口 给你包扎一下 |
[38:32] | I’ll just walk home. | 我走回家就好 |
[38:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:36] | I got a first aid kit in my tool chest. | 我的工具箱里有急救箱 |
[38:38] | Something to take the sting out. | 能帮你止痛 |
[38:40] | I don’t know. | 还是算了 |
[38:43] | Won’t hurt a bit, promise. | 不会疼的 我保证 |
[38:46] | My dad always tells me just walk it off. | 我爸总说走走就好了 |
[38:50] | Come on. | 得了 |
[38:51] | You’re bleeding. | 你都流血了 |
[38:54] | You want a soda or something? | 要喝饮料吗 |
[38:56] | Got a fridge full back in the garage. | 我车库里有一冰箱的汽水 |
[38:58] | What kind? | 什么样的 |
[39:01] | You like grape? | 喜欢葡萄味的吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好啊 |
[39:09] | Go on. Help yourself. | 来吧 自己拿 |
[39:46] | 歌曲:Never Surrender 歌手:Corey Hart |