时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Will he ask me or won’t he? | 他会不会邀请我啊 |
[00:39] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
[00:41] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克 |
[00:43] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[00:45] | Um, about the Valentine’s dance? | 关于情人节舞会 |
[00:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[00:48] | Do you wanna be like… | 你愿不愿意… |
[00:50] | – you know, like… – Your date? | -就是… -做你的舞伴吗 |
[00:52] | If someone already asked, just… | 如果有人邀请你了… |
[00:54] | No. | 没有 |
[00:55] | Forget it. | 那算了 |
[00:56] | I mean, no, nobody asked. | 我是说 还没人邀请我 |
[01:01] | You sure you wanna go with me? | 你确定你想跟我一起吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯 我确定 |
[01:04] | Then…yes. | 那就定下了 |
[01:08] | I’m late for first period, but I… | 我第一节已经晚了 |
[01:10] | I’ll see ya later? | 等会见吧 |
[01:12] | See ya. | 回见 |
[01:54] | “But to whom can I be responsible | 如果你对我视而不见 |
[01:56] | when you refuse to see me?” | 我又怎么能承担起责任 |
[02:23] | Help! | 救人啊 |
[02:24] | Somebody! Help! | 谁来帮帮忙 |
[02:27] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[02:29] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事了 你没事了 |
[02:49] | ADA Thomas stopped by. | 助理检察官托马斯来了一趟 |
[02:51] | Asked about you, Scotty. | 问起了你 史考特 |
[02:53] | Yeah. What about? | 问什么了 |
[02:54] | Just asked about you. | 就是随口一问 |
[02:56] | She’s hot. | 她挺靓的 |
[02:58] | If you like that type. | 如果你喜欢这个类型 |
[03:00] | And what type is that exactly? | 那到底是什么类型呢 |
[03:02] | Ballbuster. | 女王 |
[03:03] | Like I said, smokin’. | 就像我说的 超级靓 |
[03:05] | That ballbusting neighbor | 你那凶神恶煞的邻居 |
[03:06] | still giving you grief about that basketball? | 还为了篮球的事找你麻烦吗 |
[03:09] | – Way past grief. – Oh yeah? Do tell. | -早就不是麻烦了 -是吗 分享一下 |
[03:11] | Another one bites the dust. | 又一个拜倒在石榴裙下的 |
[03:13] | Get out while you still got time. | 趁着陷得不深 赶紧抽身吧 |
[03:15] | Thinkin’ long term on this one, Nick? | 打算长期发展吗 尼克 |
[03:16] | He got tickets to the ballet. | 他都买了芭蕾舞的票 |
[03:19] | Sensitive guy. You like that? | 感性的男人 你喜欢不 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Don’t be late. Again. | 别再迟到了 |
[03:23] | Toni gets it. Life of a cop. | 托妮明白的 警察嘛 |
[03:26] | Where’s Miller? | 米勒去哪了 |
[03:28] | Storage. Been mopin’ all morning. | 贮藏室 一早上都在找东西 |
[03:30] | Oh, yeah? What’s up? | 是吗 怎么了啊 |
[03:31] | Probably hormones. | 估计是荷尔蒙吧 |
[03:34] | Hormones? | 荷尔蒙 |
[03:38] | Yeah, you know, that female cycle thing. | 就是女性生理周期什么的 |
[03:44] | Sensitive guy. | 敏感的男人 |
[03:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:54] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[04:06] | Cold job? | 悬案吗 |
[04:08] | Skill Jones. | 希尔·琼斯 |
[04:10] | Knew him, so to speak. | 算是认识他吧 |
[04:13] | – That right? – I was working undercover. | -怎么说 -我当时在做卧底 |
[04:15] | Doing drug buys in North Philly. | 调查费城北的毒品交易 |
[04:17] | It was a lifetime ago. | 很多年以前的事了 |
[04:21] | Looks like a nice kid. | 看着是个好孩子 |
[04:23] | Dealer. | 毒品贩子 |
[04:24] | Deep in the game. | 深陷其中 |
[04:26] | I was the one who found him. | 是我发现他的 |
[04:29] | Help! | 救人啊 |
[04:31] | Help! | 救人啊 |
[04:32] | Somebody! Help! | 谁来帮帮忙啊 |
[04:35] | Look at me. Look at me, look at me, | 看着我 看着我 |
[04:37] | look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[04:40] | Kid died in my arms. | 他死在我怀里 |
[04:44] | He was 15. | 他当时15岁 |
[04:48] | Is that why you came down here? | 你就是为这事过来的吗 |
[04:51] | First time since I made murder cop. | 调到凶杀科后第一次 |
[04:54] | Always wondered when I would. | 一直在想我什么时候会来 |
[04:56] | So why today? | 为何是今天呢 |
[04:58] | Fifth-year anniversary of his death. | 是他的忌日 五年了 |
[05:01] | I found that box next to his. | 我发现他的案子跟这个放在一起 |
[05:04] | Madison Reed. Chestnut Hill rich kid. | 麦蒂逊·里德 栗山区的富家子弟 |
[05:07] | Both shot and killed same day, | 都是同一天被枪杀的 |
[05:10] | exact same time. | 时间也一样 |
[05:12] | 8:03 a.m. | 早上8:03 |
[05:13] | Weird. | 很诡异 |
[05:15] | Jobs could be connected. | 两个案子可能有关系 |
[05:17] | White girl from the burbs, dealer from the projects? | 郊区的白人女孩 和贫民窟的毒贩 |
[05:21] | Seeing someone die… | 眼见着人死去 |
[05:24] | …kinda changes you forever. | 会改变你的一生 |
[05:27] | Yeah. It does. | 是的 |
[05:28] | Don’t know much about him. | 不太了解他 |
[05:31] | Except his name. | 除了他的名字 |
[05:32] | You need a reason to open a job. | 重开案件得有个原由 |
[05:34] | No one left to speak for Skill, | 会为希尔和麦蒂逊出头的人 |
[05:37] | for Madison. | 都不在了 |
[05:39] | Except us. | 除了我们 |
[05:42] | Maybe that’s reason enough? | 也许这个原由就够了 |
[06:27] | Madison Reed. | 麦迪逊·里德 |
[06:28] | Shot with a .357 magnum at close range. | 近距离被点357口径的马格南射杀 |
[06:31] | That’s a rare weapon. Any luck tracking it down? | 很罕见的枪 有什么线索吗 |
[06:33] | Turned that school inside out. | 把学校翻了个遍 |
[06:35] | Got no weapon, no motive. | 没发现武器 也没发现动机 |
[06:37] | Kind of crime doesn’t happen in Chestnut Hill. | 这种犯罪在栗山区很少有 |
[06:39] | Chalked it up to random violence. | 归为偶然性暴力活动 |
[06:41] | Job went cold after a year. | 一年后成了悬案 |
[06:43] | – What about Skill Jones? – Small-time punk. | -那希尔·琼斯呢 -小混混 |
[06:45] | Theory was a drug deal gone south. | 猜测是毒品交易出了岔子 |
[06:47] | Gave up on him after a few weeks. | 几周后就放弃调查了 |
[06:49] | We have a last to see? | 有最后见到死者的人吗 |
[06:51] | Not on Skill. | 希尔没有 |
[06:52] | But another kid, Michael Ellis, | 但一个叫迈克·埃利斯的孩子 |
[06:54] | saw Madison at school right before she got shot. | 在她被枪杀前 在学校见过麦迪逊 |
[06:57] | Well, Scotty and I’ll have a talk. | 我和史考特回去找他谈谈 |
[06:59] | Madison was a straight “A” student, | 麦迪逊是一名全优生 |
[07:01] | track star, student government type. | 运动健将 学生领袖型的人物 |
[07:03] | What’s the connect to Skill? | 会有希尔有什么关系 |
[07:05] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[07:11] | You got any informants left from your narc days? | 你在缉毒组时的线人还有联系吗 |
[07:14] | Toomey Nelson. | 图米·尼尔森 |
[07:15] | Crackhead, junk peddler, | 吸毒 也贩毒 |
[07:17] | North Philly 411. | 费城北区的线人 |
[07:34] | Can’t say I don’t take you anywhere nice. | 别说我不带你去好地方 |
[07:36] | Least I don’t go to the ballet. | 至少我不去看芭蕾 |
[07:39] | Yo, wassup, dawg? | 嗨 怎么样 兄弟 |
[07:41] | How ya doin’? | 混得如何 |
[07:42] | Oh, damn! | 见鬼了 |
[07:44] | Five-oh! Five-oh! | 条子来了 条子来了 |
[07:46] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[07:48] | The po-po’s rollin’, y’all. | 警察来巡街了 |
[07:50] | Yo, baby girl, where’s them stilettos and the tube top? | 你怎么不穿细高跟和小抹胸了 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:54] | I’d be respectable now. | 我现在可是体面了 |
[07:56] | Says you. | 你就扯吧 |
[07:57] | So, what? You the boyfriend? | 这是谁 你男友 |
[07:59] | Philly Homicide, homeslice. | 费城凶杀组 伙计 |
[08:01] | No doubt. | 绝对的 |
[08:02] | Toomey got somethin’ for ya. | 图米绝对有货 |
[08:04] | I give you the po-po discount. Two dollar. | 这个2块钱卖你给你 警察折扣 |
[08:07] | Think I’ll pass. | 还是算了 |
[08:11] | How ’bout the bling? | 这条链子呢 |
[08:12] | Well that’s not for sale, baby girl. | 那个可不卖哦 美女 |
[08:14] | That’s my dreamcatcher. | 那是我的捕梦网 |
[08:16] | How ’bout some tube socks, instead? | 这些袜子怎么样 |
[08:18] | Thinkin’ I might need some 411. | 你还是给我点消息吧 |
[08:22] | Bring it! | 你说吧 |
[08:23] | Remember that dealer got shot? | 记得那个被枪杀的毒贩吗 |
[08:25] | Skill Jones? | 希尔·琼斯 |
[08:26] | Skill was good people. | 希尔是好人 |
[08:28] | Gave Toomey respect. That don’t come cheap out here. | 很尊重图米 在这片可不常用 |
[08:31] | – You owe him then? – No doubt. | -那你欠他人情吗 -那是肯定的 |
[08:33] | I didn’t speak my piece back in the day | 当时我不敢说什么 |
[08:35] | but now Champ’s audi… | 但现在尚普不在了 |
[08:37] | – Who’s Champ? – Dealer. | -谁是尚普 -毒贩子 |
[08:39] | Worked the Wilson projects back in 2002. | 2002年时在威尔森区活动 |
[08:41] | Word was he was movin’ in on a house run by Skill’s posse. | 传闻他想抢希尔那伙人活动的一栋屋子 |
[08:45] | – Turf war? – Well, over new product. | -争地盘吗 -是为了新的毒品 |
[08:47] | Tried to take Champ out of commission for real. | 想把尚普彻底踢出去 |
[08:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:52] | Who’d you hear this from? | 你听谁说的 |
[08:53] | Seen it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[09:02] | When’d this go down? | 什么时候发生的 |
[09:03] | Few weeks before Skill get hisself shot. | 希尔被杀几周前 |
[09:06] | And of all nights… on the New Year. | 还偏偏是在元旦晚上 |
[09:17] | Champ, don’t never wanna catch you near the house. | 尚普 别让我在屋子附近逮到你 |
[09:20] | Hear? I can’t hear you. | 明白吗 我听不清 |
[09:24] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到你说什么 |
[09:27] | You dissin’ me, homey? That it? | 你敢无视我么 小子 |
[09:32] | You a man now, Skill. | 你是个男人了 希尔 |
[09:34] | It’s time you earned them stripes. | 你该去教训他们了 |
[09:39] | You a bitch, too? | 你是娘们吗 |
[09:40] | – Nah, man. Nah. – Then get to it, homey. | -怎么会 -那动手吧 |
[10:00] | Took half of Champ’s ear off with them pliers. | 用钳子夹掉了尚普的半只耳朵 |
[10:03] | Cold. | 真冷血 |
[10:03] | Champ go after Skill? | 尚普找希尔报仇了吗 |
[10:05] | Tried to, but Skill went underground. | 他试过 但希尔藏了起来 |
[10:07] | Where to? | 去哪了 |
[10:08] | Only fams was his gramps up in the projects. | 唯一的亲人是在贫民区里的祖父母 |
[10:11] | So what was the turf they were warrin’ over? | 他们要抢的地盘是在哪里 |
[10:13] | Shootin’ gallery on 6th and MLK. | 第六大道和马·路·金大道交界处的吸毒点 |
[10:17] | Cookhouse for a little bit o’ hell called methamphetamine. | 是制作冰毒的小工坊 |
[10:20] | All right, Toomey. | 好吧 图米 |
[10:22] | Holla at me if you hear anything else. | 你有消息的话 来找我 |
[10:24] | I don’t touch the crunk myself. | 我明白的很 |
[10:26] | Gotta keep tip-top for the ladies. | 最好的保管留给美女们 |
[10:41] | You were the last to see Madison alive, Michael. | 你是最后见到麦迪逊的人 迈克 |
[10:43] | I asked her to some stupid dance that morning, yeah. | 我那天早上邀她去一个白痴舞会 |
[10:45] | Were you two boyfriend and girlfriend? | 你们是男女朋友吗 |
[10:47] | No, we kinda grew up together, but not really, no. | 没 算是一起长大 但不是 |
[10:49] | She have a beef with any of your classmates? | 她和哪个同学有矛盾吗 |
[10:51] | No way. Maddy was like totally popular. Everyone loved her. | 不可能 麦迪很受欢迎 人见人爱 |
[10:53] | Was she dabbling in drugs at all, Michael? | 她有用过毒品吗 迈克 |
[10:56] | No, no way. | 没 不可能 |
[10:57] | Wanna look at me when you answer that? | 能看着我回答问题吗 |
[11:02] | Maybe you’ll feel more comfortable talking downtown. | 也许跟我们走一趟 你能放开来说话 |
[11:04] | Wait a minute, are you arresting me? | 等等 你们要逮捕我吗 |
[11:06] | Not if you stop lying. | 除非你不撒谎 |
[11:10] | It was like a few weeks before she was… you know. | 应该几周前 就是她被那个… |
[11:13] | Shot. | 枪杀 |
[11:15] | Our moms had this book club. | 我们的妈妈组织了个书友会 |
[11:17] | That day it was Madison’s house. | 那天是在麦迪逊家 |
[11:19] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:20] | Her dad had just took off, | 他爸爸刚离开她们 |
[11:22] | leaving them penniless basically. | 基本上一分钱都没留 |
[11:25] | It was really awkward | 那处境很尴尬 |
[11:26] | ’cause in Chestnut Hill, money’s everything. | 因为在栗山 没钱寸步难行 |
[11:35] | Hey, Maddy. | 麦迪 |
[11:36] | Uh, my mom sent this. | 我妈让我送这个来 |
[11:38] | She, uh, couldn’t make the book club. | 她书友会来不了了 |
[11:41] | She… | 她… |
[11:43] | Had another engagement? | 有其他事吗 |
[11:45] | Funny how busy everyone’s mom is since my dad left. | 真搞笑 我爸离开后 每个人都很忙 |
[11:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:53] | Got a “D” In Orman’s English class. | 奥尔曼的英文课我只拿到了D |
[11:57] | That wench gives Ds to everyone. | 那个村姑给谁都那么低 |
[11:59] | Maybe if I didn’t, he would have stayed. | 如果我考好了 也许他就不会走了 |
[12:03] | Your dad didn’t leave because of your “D,” Maddy. | 你爸爸离开不是因为你拿了D 麦迪 |
[12:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:13] | It’s, like, gonna burn you if you don’t put it down. | 快把盘子放下 不然会烫到的 |
[12:27] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 千万别告诉任何人 |
[12:30] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[12:31] | I thought I heard you come in. | 我就感觉听到你进来了 |
[12:35] | Is your mom here, too? | 你妈妈也来了吗 |
[12:36] | She… had something to do. | 她… 有点别的事 |
[12:40] | So good seeing you, Michael. | 看到你真好 迈克 |
[12:42] | You grow an inch every time I do. | 每次见到你 好像都长高了 |
[12:45] | Madison, how many times do i have to tell you | 麦迪逊 收拾好你的东西 |
[12:47] | to clean up your stuff? | 要我说几次啊 |
[12:51] | Yearbook, Mrs. Reed. | 在看年鉴 里德太太 |
[12:53] | Madison never stops, does she? | 麦迪逊总是这样吧 |
[12:57] | Uh, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[13:01] | See you, Maddy. | 回见 麦迪 |
[13:02] | See ya. | 回见 |
[13:10] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我谁都没说过 |
[13:11] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我本该说的 |
[13:14] | Those vials. | 在小瓶里 |
[13:15] | Sounds like crack or meth. | 像是可卡因或冰毒 |
[13:17] | Looks like we got our connect. | 看来找到关联了 |
[13:20] | You ever seen this guy, Michael? | 你见过这个人吗 迈克 |
[13:23] | No. Who is he? | 没 他是谁 |
[13:24] | A drug dealer from North Philly. | 费城北的毒贩 |
[13:25] | Drug dealer? | 毒贩 |
[13:26] | I don’t think Madison went to that part of town, like ever. | 我觉得麦蒂逊从来没去过那边 |
[13:29] | No kidding. | 真的吗 |
[13:44] | I know I’m late. | 我知道我迟到了 |
[13:45] | Like I said: life of a cop. | 就像我说的 警界人生 |
[13:47] | Life of a cop? | 警界人生 |
[13:50] | Cop who’s still got those tickets | 要是还有兴趣的话 |
[13:52] | in case someone’s interested. | 我这还有票的哦 |
[13:55] | Think it’s too late for that. | 我想有点太晚了 |
[14:01] | It won’t happen again, Toni. | 不会再这样了 托妮 |
[14:04] | You said that the last time. | 你上次就是这么说的 |
[14:07] | I was working this job. | 我在忙的这个案子 |
[14:11] | Kid wasn’t much older than Andre. | 死者跟安德烈差不多大 |
[14:14] | Never seen Andre take to someone the way he does to you. | 从没见过安德烈像喜欢你这样喜欢一个人 |
[14:18] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:20] | He’s mine. | 他是我儿子 |
[14:22] | Don’t want to make promises I can’t deliver. | 不想对他做出不能履行的承诺 |
[14:24] | Who’s saying I can’t deliver? | 谁说我做不到了 |
[14:26] | You can’t make it to a date, Nick, come on. | 你连按时赴约都不能保证 尼克 |
[14:31] | What’s this really about,Toni? | 你到底想要说什么 托妮 |
[14:35] | I never intended to settle down with a cop. | 我从没想过要跟一个警察在一起 |
[14:39] | Wondering every night if he’ll walk through that door. | 每晚都要担心他今晚还能不能回来 |
[14:42] | I never intended on being Insta-Dad, | 我也没想过要做别人的养父 |
[14:44] | but sometimes life throws you a curve. | 但有时候人生如戏啊 |
[14:46] | Are you saying my son’s a burden? | 你是说我儿子是累赘吗 |
[14:48] | No. | 不是 |
[14:51] | I’m saying give me a shot. | 我是说给我个机会 |
[15:00] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:30] | A super achiever like Madison | 麦迪逊这样的优等生 |
[15:32] | could have used meth to pull all-nighters. | 可能会用冰毒来熬通宵 |
[15:34] | How it usually starts. | 一般都是这么开始的 |
[15:36] | Next thing you know, you’re hooked to the grave. | 等你反应过来 已经深陷其中了 |
[15:38] | No tox report from her autopsy. | 她尸检时没进行毒物检测 |
[15:41] | Goody Two-Shoes like her, no need. | 像她这样的乖乖女 也难怪没有 |
[15:43] | Could be Skill was her dealer. | 可能是希尔卖给她的 |
[15:45] | Or someone closer to home. | 也可能是离她更近的人 |
[15:47] | Gibby Hanes, senior at Madison’s high school. | 吉比·海恩斯 麦迪逊的学长 |
[15:51] | Misdemeanor arrest for slinging meth. | 因贩卖冰毒的轻罪被拘留 |
[15:53] | Pleaded out as a minor. First-time offense. | 以未成年身份定罪 是初犯 |
[15:57] | Chestnut Hill bling talks. | 栗山区的钱能推磨 |
[15:59] | North Philly bling don’t. | 北费城就不行了 |
[16:01] | Let’s bring Gibby in. | 把吉比带来吧 |
[16:02] | And Mom. | 还有她妈妈 |
[16:04] | Any 411 on Skill? | 希尔那边有消息吗 |
[16:07] | Suspect numero uno: local drug rival named Champ. | 头号嫌疑 当地的毒贩尚普 |
[16:10] | Bit the big one a few months back. | 案发几个月前死了 |
[16:13] | Is that right? | 这样啊 |
[16:16] | Clockers’ shelf life being what it is. | 毒贩的寿命都不长嘛 |
[16:20] | Leaving us high and dry. | 这下我们线索断了 |
[16:22] | But Skill’s gramps is still around. | 但希尔的祖父母还在 |
[16:25] | Maybe that’s where he hid out. | 也许他当时藏在那 |
[16:26] | You’ll have a talk? | 你们要过去一趟吗 |
[16:28] | Yes, we will. | 是的 要去 |
[16:30] | You think Madison was a drug addict? | 你们认为麦迪逊吸毒吗 |
[16:33] | Excuse me, you are…? | 抱歉 请问您是… |
[16:34] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[16:35] | And you’re wrong, dead wrong. | 你们搞错了 大错特错 |
[16:38] | Maddy was a good girl. | 麦迪是个好孩子 |
[16:39] | Michael had no right to tell you that. | 迈克没权利这么说她 |
[16:41] | Why don’t we talk in private? | 我们单独谈谈吧 |
[16:42] | It’s bad enough that you never found her killer. | 没找到凶手已经够糟糕了 |
[16:44] | And now you’re blaming her? | 现在还要责怪她 |
[16:46] | I think you’ve done enough already. | 你们不要再添堵了 |
[16:52] | What a parent doesn’t know… | 真是不知情的妈妈啊 |
[17:04] | Skill lost his daddy to the needle, | 希尔的父亲死于毒品注射 |
[17:06] | his mama to the pipe. | 母亲死于吸食过量 |
[17:09] | You might say white powder is the family curse. | 毒品简直就是他们一家的诅咒 |
[17:11] | You were all Skill had left in the world. | 你是希尔唯一在世的亲人 |
[17:14] | Since he was but a baby. | 从他还是婴儿起 |
[17:16] | I loved that boy like he was the sun and the moon. | 我爱他如同掌上明珠 |
[17:19] | But… you know Skill was in the game. | 但你知道希尔也进了这个圈子 |
[17:22] | I tried to stop him, | 我想让他跳出来 |
[17:23] | but then the Lord showed him the error of his ways. | 但主用特有的方式告诫了他 |
[17:28] | You want to elaborate, Mr. Jones? | 能具体说说吗 琼斯先生 |
[17:30] | New Year’s Eve, about three weeks | 新年前夜 大概在 |
[17:34] | before the Lord took him from me. | 他离世的三周前 |
[17:36] | Same night they worked over Champ. | 跟尚普起冲突的那晚 |
[17:38] | What happened on New Year’s Eve? | 新年前夜发生了什么 |
[17:41] | My grandson finally came home. | 我的孙子终于回到了家 |
[17:56] | Skill? | 希尔 |
[17:58] | Skill, that you? | 希尔 是你吗 |
[18:01] | Skill. | 希尔 |
[18:03] | What’s wrong with you, boy? | 你怎么了 孩子 |
[18:06] | You’re bleeding, son. | 你在流血吗 |
[18:07] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[18:11] | I can’t get it off! | 我洗不掉 |
[18:13] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[18:14] | What’d you do, boy? | 你干了什么 孩子 |
[18:20] | I… I hurt a kid. | 我伤害了一个孩子 |
[18:28] | You got to get out the game, Skill. | 你得跳出这个圈子 希尔 |
[18:31] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:33] | Who’s gonna take care of the bills? | 那生活费怎么办呢 |
[18:35] | Who’s gonna take care of you, Grandpa? | 谁来照顾你呢 爷爷 |
[18:37] | Who? | 能靠谁吗 |
[18:38] | That gun ain’t the answer. | 可用枪并不是办法 |
[18:40] | Never was, it never will be. | 以前不是 以后也不是 |
[18:43] | All I know is banging, Grandpa. | 我只会做混混 爷爷 |
[18:45] | Then you got to dream bigger dreams. | 那就要去追随梦想 |
[18:46] | Like what? | 我哪有呢 |
[18:48] | Go back to school. Make something of yourself. | 回去上学 找到自己的价值 |
[18:51] | I… I, I just want… | 我…我只想… |
[18:57] | What, Skill? | 怎么了 希尔 |
[18:59] | To find peace. | 找到平静 |
[19:11] | Skill got out the streets, | 希尔再也不在街上混了 |
[19:14] | stay here with me and went back to school, | 跟我住在一起 回去上学 |
[19:16] | but then he died. | 但后来死了 |
[19:18] | What kind of gun did Skill have? | 希尔的枪是什么样的 |
[19:21] | .357 Glock.Why? | 点357口径格洛克 怎么了 |
[19:23] | Same type of gun that killed Madison. | 跟杀死麦迪逊的枪一样 |
[19:27] | You ever see this girl, Mr. Jones? | 你见过这个女孩吗 琼斯先生 |
[19:31] | Maybe with Skill? | 也许跟希尔一起 |
[19:33] | White girl? | 白人女孩 |
[19:36] | I don’t think so, no. | 没有 没见过 |
[19:38] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:40] | Killed the same day your grandson was. | 跟你孙子在同一天被杀了 |
[19:49] | Anything else, | 想起来其他事 |
[19:51] | give us a call. | 给我们打电话 |
[19:54] | That why y’all care now? | 所以你们现在才关心这事 |
[19:56] | About Skill? | 查希尔的案子 |
[19:58] | ‘Cause a white girl died? | 因为有个白人女孩死了 |
[20:02] | I was the one who found him, mr. Jones… | 是我在运动场上 发现他的 |
[20:06] | …on that playground. | 琼斯先生 |
[20:11] | Did he find peace? | 他死时很平静吗 |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:26] | Stockbroker? | 你是股票交易员 |
[20:28] | Pay as well as drug dealing? | 跟卖毒品收入一样高吗 |
[20:31] | Your partner’s funny. | 你同事真会开玩笑 |
[20:32] | You remember a kid named Madison Reed? | 你记得麦迪逊·里德吗 |
[20:34] | Shot down in the schoolyard. | 在校园里被枪杀 |
[20:35] | And that’s relevant to me how? | 跟我有关系吗 |
[20:37] | We know about you slinging, Gibby, | 我们知道你卖毒品 吉比 |
[20:39] | so lose the “Aw,shucks” act. | 别再装糊涂 |
[20:41] | I was small potatoes, okay? | 我是小打小闹 |
[20:42] | The most I sold was dried out pot from my sock drawer. | 卖的最多是在抽屉里晒干的大麻 |
[20:45] | Says here you dealt meth. | 卷宗上说你卖冰毒 |
[20:46] | Look, I peddled a few vials at school, okay? So what? | 我是在学校里卖过几瓶 那又怎么了 |
[20:49] | Selling to rich teenyboppers. | 卖给富家女 |
[20:51] | Tough guy. | 够厉害 |
[20:52] | At least I got laid. | 至少让我享了艳福 |
[20:56] | Wasn’t a jock, so I was Chestnut Hill’s Tony Montana. | 我不爱运动 就是栗山区的疤面煞星呗 |
[20:58] | Say hello to my little friend. | 跟我的小伙计打声招呼 |
[21:01] | Big man on campus, huh? | 学校里的大人物啊 |
[21:03] | So why’d you quit slinging? | 那你后来怎么不干了 |
[21:04] | ‘Cause I almost blew up my mom’s Viking stove. | 因为我差点把我妈的炉灶炸了 |
[21:07] | She would have freaked. | 她肯定会吓死 |
[21:08] | So…Madison bought from you? | 麦迪逊跟你买的 |
[21:10] | Like I said, I was done dealing it, | 我说了 我不干了 |
[21:11] | so I brought her to the source. | 就把她介绍给我的上家 |
[21:13] | Out of the goodness of your heart. | 你还真是好心 |
[21:14] | She was hot. | 她很性感 |
[21:15] | Freshman. Drool, drool. Plus she gave me 20 bucks. | 让人垂涎欲滴的新生 而且她给了我20块 |
[21:18] | Talk about where you took her. | 你把她带去哪了 |
[21:20] | Was a cookhouse on 6th and MLK in North Philly. | 费城北第六大道和马·路·金大道交界的作坊 |
[21:24] | Where the big boys played. | 真正的瘾君子乐园 |
[21:25] | In the same house Skill’s boys worked. | 希尔他们就在那出没 |
[21:28] | That where she scored? | 她在那里吸毒吗 |
[21:29] | Wrong again. | 又猜错了 |
[21:30] | Let’s just say that she had a soft spot for the crunkheads. | 这么说吧 她对毒贩大发圣母心 |
[21:47] | What a bunch of sad sacks. | 这些人真可悲 |
[21:50] | I’m audi in, like, two seconds. | 我真是一秒都不想多待了 |
[21:52] | You cannot leave me here. | 你不能把我留在这 |
[22:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[22:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[22:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[22:10] | – Maddy. – Mom? | -麦蒂 -妈吗 |
[22:11] | Is that you, baby? | 是你吗 宝贝 |
[22:12] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. For two days! | 我到处在找你 都两天了 |
[22:17] | You’re such a good girl, Maddy. You know that? | 你是个好孩子 麦蒂 不是吗 |
[22:19] | You promised you’d quit, you’d stop this time!. | 你保证过会戒掉的 一定不再用了 |
[22:21] | I know. I know, I tried, I did. | 我知道 我努力试过了 |
[22:25] | But I just want to not feel things anymore, | 但我不想再有任何感觉 |
[22:28] | so just let me do that, okay? | 就让我来一下吧 |
[22:30] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[22:31] | Please, Mom. | 走吧 妈妈 |
[22:33] | But it’s just like heaven here, sweetie. | 但这就跟天堂一样 宝贝 |
[22:35] | Don’t you see how pretty it is? | 你看不到这多美啊 |
[22:37] | We’re in heaven. | 这是天堂啊 |
[22:49] | Pathetic, huh? | 可悲吧 |
[22:50] | Some people have no self-control. | 有些人一点自制力都没有 |
[22:52] | Her mom was the meth addict? | 她妈妈是冰毒成瘾者 |
[22:54] | Not Madison? | 麦迪逊不是吗 |
[22:55] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[22:57] | I sold to Mrs. Reed once at some PTA meeting. | 我在某次家长会上卖给里德太太一次 |
[23:00] | Middle-aged loser. | 中年窝囊废 |
[23:01] | But then you stopped dealing. | 但之后你就不卖了 |
[23:04] | So Shirley had to look for her fix elsewhere. | 所以雪莉就得另寻他路 |
[23:08] | In Skill’s sort of heaven. | 去希尔的那个”天堂” |
[23:21] | Madison was a good girl, Shirley. | 麦迪逊是个好女孩 雪莉 |
[23:23] | Too bad you weren’t. | 可惜你不是 |
[23:25] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我没听懂你的话 |
[23:28] | The Jenny Crank diet, does that ring any bells? | 瘾君子套餐有印象吗 |
[23:30] | Coming in here with an attitude | 冲我们横眉冷对 |
[23:32] | when you were nothing but a tweaker, | 而你实际就是个瘾君子 |
[23:33] | a junkie, a crankhead. | 毒鬼 毒虫 |
[23:35] | You have no right to talk to me like that. | 你没权利这样对我说话 |
[23:37] | You bought drugs from a kid in Madison’s school. | 你从麦迪逊的同学那里买毒品 |
[23:39] | And when that well dried up, | 被你吸完以后 |
[23:40] | you left your daughter for days looking to score. | 你把女儿扔在家里好几天 出去嗑药 |
[23:43] | You’ve got no proof of that. | 你没有任何证据 |
[23:44] | You want proof? | 你要证据吗 |
[23:46] | Your daughter is six feet under because of you. | 你女儿因为你而命丧黄泉 |
[23:48] | You’ve known for five years | 五年来你心知肚明 |
[23:49] | why she was killed, so enough with the bull. | 你女儿为何被杀 就别再装蒜了 |
[23:51] | I was trying to hold it together after my husband left, okay? | 我丈夫走后 我苦苦支撑这个家 |
[23:54] | The bills and the house, | 维持日常开销还要供房子 |
[23:56] | trying to pretend that we were okay when we were drowning. | 情况岌岌可危还要假装一切正常 |
[23:59] | Oh,smoking meth. | 所以就吸冰毒 |
[24:01] | That’s the answer? | 这就是解决方法 |
[24:03] | It was a nightmare. | 那简直是恶梦 |
[24:04] | And I couldn’t wake up. | 醒不了的恶梦 |
[24:06] | I had no one to turn to. | 我投靠无门 |
[24:14] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[24:22] | Someone I’d buy from at the house. | 我在吸毒点买过他的货 |
[24:28] | Madison used to give me that look, too. | 麦迪逊也曾经这样看着我 |
[24:31] | So… disappointed in me… | 对我失望至极… |
[24:36] | again. | 一次又一次 |
[24:37] | Looks like you got clean. | 看来你已经戒了 |
[24:40] | I tried so many times. | 我试过很多次 |
[24:44] | But if addiction was a battle, rehab was war. | 但如果上瘾是一次战役 脱瘾就是一场战争 |
[24:50] | I’ll get clean, Maddy. | 我会戒掉的 麦迪 |
[24:52] | This time I will. | 这次肯定戒掉 |
[24:54] | Okay, Mom. | 行 妈妈 |
[24:55] | You don’t believe me, baby. | 你不相信我吗 宝贝 |
[24:59] | You always say that and it always ends up the same. | 你每次都这样说 但结果都是一样 |
[25:01] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[25:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:06] | Do you remember when dad left? | 你还记得爸爸走时你怎么说的吗 |
[25:08] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | You promised we’d be okay. | 你保证我们不会有事 |
[25:11] | I did? I don’t remember. | 是吗 我不记得了 |
[25:15] | I do. | 我记得 |
[25:18] | Then we will. | 那我们就不会有事 |
[25:24] | Excuse me? Mrs. Reed? | 请问 是里德太太吗 |
[25:27] | Yeah? That’s my mom. | 对 是我妈妈 |
[25:29] | We can’t admit you tonight. | 我们今晚不能收治你 |
[25:32] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:34] | We don’t have the room. | 我们没有床位了 |
[25:35] | The city’s been overwhelmed. | 城区人满为患 |
[25:36] | All the clinics are filled to capacity. | 所有的诊所都满员了 |
[25:38] | If you don’t take her, she’ll go out again. | 你们不收她 她今晚又要出去吸毒的 |
[25:41] | Madison, please. | 麦迪逊 拜托 |
[25:41] | I sleep in her bed every night | 我每晚都跟她睡一张床 |
[25:43] | so if she leaves I know and I can stop her, | 就是为了拦着她 不让她晚上出去 |
[25:45] | but sometimes I can’t stop her. | 但有时候拦都拦不住 |
[25:47] | There’s nothing I can do, I’m sorry. | 我无能为了 抱歉 |
[25:51] | Please, help us. | 求你了 帮帮我们 |
[25:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[26:00] | There’s a number you can call. | 我给你们一个电话号码 |
[26:02] | I’ll get it. | 我去取 |
[26:08] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
[26:10] | Maddy, what are we gonna do now? | 麦迪 我们现在该怎么办 |
[26:22] | I went out that night and got high. | 当晚我又出去嗑药了 |
[26:27] | And the next night. | 第二天晚上也去了 |
[26:29] | Until one day my little girl was gone. | 直到我的宝贝女儿去世 |
[26:34] | Too late for her. | 对她来说太晚了 |
[26:40] | It takes everything I’ve got, | 我竭尽全力 |
[26:43] | every single day not to go out and score. | 每天不出去吸毒都痛不欲生 |
[26:48] | But I made my daughter a promise, | 但我对女儿做过保证 |
[26:51] | and I intend to keep it. | 我一定要信守承诺 |
[27:06] | It’s Skill’s high school? | 这是希尔就读的高中吗 |
[27:08] | Grandpa said that he had came back here before he died. | 他爷爷说他死前回到这里上课 |
[27:13] | It’s none of my business, | 别怪我多管闲事 |
[27:14] | so if you don’t want to answer, that’s fine by me. | 如果你不想说 我也不多问 |
[27:16] | Toni dumped me. | 托妮把我甩了 |
[27:18] | For real? | 来真的吗 |
[27:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:21] | Cop’s hours, the life, who wants it? | 警察的生活作息 谁能要啊 |
[27:23] | Yeah. I hear that. | 是啊 我懂 |
[27:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:30] | For a second there, I thought she was the one. | 有那么一瞬间 我以为她就是我要找的人 |
[27:38] | Skill Jones. | 希尔·琼斯 |
[27:39] | His grandfather said he was in school before he was killed. | 他祖父说他被杀前在这里上学 |
[27:42] | He was in my class for exactly three weeks. | 他在我的班里正好上满三周课 |
[27:46] | And then he dropped out. | 然后他就辍学了 |
[27:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:48] | Because he realized he had no future in academia? | 因为他意识到自己的学业没有前途吧 |
[27:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:52] | You remember any interactions | 你是否记得希尔 |
[27:53] | Skill might have had with fellow students… | 与同学有过什么交流吗 |
[27:55] | over this? | 关于这个的 |
[27:57] | .357 Glock. | 点357口径格洛克 |
[27:59] | There was one kid, came looking for Skill, | 有一个孩子来找过希尔 |
[28:02] | but I don’t think it was a gun he wanted. | 但我觉得他不是来找抢的 |
[28:05] | Take your seats, now. | 马上坐好 |
[28:07] | Deshawn, Shanelle,do I look like I’m playing? | 德尚 夏奈尔 我像是在开玩笑吗 |
[28:12] | Now if you’ll open your books, I’d like somebody to read. | 把书翻开 我要找人读了 |
[28:15] | Skill? | 希尔 |
[28:18] | “I…a-am… | “我是… |
[28:24] | “One… of the… “ | 一个… |
[28:26] | “…the most irresponsible beings…” | 最不负责任的人… |
[28:31] | “That’s… e-ever… lyved.” | 谁都干不上 |
[28:35] | Lived. The correct pronunciation is lived. | 念”赶” 正确的读音是”赶” |
[28:44] | “Ir… irr… | 不负… |
[28:48] | “Irresponsibility is part of my invisibility.” | 不负责任是被无视人生的一部分 |
[28:50] | Come on, Skill. | 拜托 希尔 |
[28:56] | “To…who-m… | 对于… 那些… |
[29:01] | “Can-can-can… | 能够… |
[29:04] | This is 9th grade level, for goodness sakes. | 这是九年级水平的文章 我的天呐 |
[29:06] | Don’t you know how to read? | 你不识字吗 |
[29:11] | Go on. | 继续 |
[29:13] | No. | 不 |
[29:15] | What did you say to me? | 你跟我说什么 |
[29:16] | I said no. | 我说不 |
[29:21] | If you won’t obey the rules of my classroom, you can leave. | 如果你不愿意遵守课堂纪律 那就离开 |
[29:24] | Now. | 快读 |
[29:26] | “But to… | 但是… |
[29:29] | “Who-who-m… | 我又能… |
[29:31] | “Can I-I be… | 为谁… |
[29:36] | “Re-re-spon-sible… | 负责任的… |
[29:43] | …when you refuse to see me?” | 当你拒绝看见我时 |
[29:45] | Skill! Skill! | 希尔 希尔 |
[29:47] | Get in your seats! Now! | 回到座位上 马上 |
[29:51] | Skill! | 希尔 |
[29:53] | Skill! | 希尔 |
[29:54] | Skill! | 希尔 |
[29:56] | One of your customers is calling. | 你的顾客在喊你 |
[29:57] | I don’t deal no more. | 我不贩毒了 |
[29:58] | Once a hood, always a hood. | 一日行窃 终身是贼 |
[30:05] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[30:15] | Is this the kid you saw? | 这是那个孩子吗 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:18] | Now if you don’t mind, | 抱歉我得去上课了 |
[30:19] | the hordes will be storming the fort any minute now. | 再不过去 这帮猴子就要把房盖揭开了 |
[30:24] | Looks like our Chestnut Hill prep | 看来栗山区学生仔 |
[30:25] | and our North Philly drug dealer were pretty copasetic. | 跟北费城毒贩的关系不是一般铁 |
[30:29] | Funny that Micheal left it out. | 迈克尔怎么没提这茬呢 |
[30:34] | You and Skill were tight, Michael. | 你跟希尔关系很好 迈克尔 |
[30:37] | I didn’t know that kid. | 我不认识那孩子 |
[30:38] | Got an eyewitness who saw you with Skill. | 我们有个目击证人看到你俩在一起 |
[30:40] | It’s time to come clean. | 该如实交代了 |
[30:44] | Look, | 是这样的 |
[30:46] | I knew about Madison’s mom, okay? | 我知道麦迪逊母亲的事 好吧 |
[30:49] | And the drugs. | 还有毒品的事 |
[30:52] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[30:53] | Because I kept going over to their house. | 因为我经常去她们家 |
[30:55] | I saw how she got. | 我看到她如何弄的毒品 |
[30:56] | So why not tell anybody? | 那为什么不告诉其他人 |
[30:57] | Because stuff like that doesn’t happen in Chestnut Hill. | 因为这种事在栗山区很新鲜 |
[30:59] | People were already treating them like dirt. | 人们已经对他们不理不睬了 |
[31:02] | You had to protect Madison. | 你得保护麦迪逊 |
[31:06] | Then one weekend she just disappeared. | 而周末后她不见了 |
[31:08] | When was this? | 什么时候得事 |
[31:08] | The weekend before she died. | 她被害前的周末 |
[31:11] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[31:13] | I asked Gibby, he knew everything about drugs. | 我去问吉比 他对毒品的事了如指掌 |
[31:16] | He said that she was probably out | 他说她可能又去 |
[31:17] | looking for her mom again. | 找她妈妈了 |
[31:19] | Told me about Skill. | 告诉我去找希尔 |
[31:20] | That’s why you were at Skill’s school? | 所以你就去了希尔的学校 |
[31:23] | At first, he wouldn’t take me to Maddy. | 一开始 他不肯带我去找麦迪 |
[31:25] | Wouldn’t take my money or anything. | 也不要钱 什么都不要 |
[31:28] | Then I told him, you know… | 然后我告诉他… |
[31:31] | Told him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[31:34] | That I loved her. | 说我爱她 |
[31:37] | I was gonna be the big hero. | 我要当超级英雄 |
[31:40] | But when I found Madison in that house, | 但当我在吸毒点找到麦迪逊 |
[31:44] | she was already gone. | 她已经没有意识了 |
[32:09] | That her? That your girl? | 是她 你的女孩 |
[32:28] | I came for my mom. | 我来找我妈妈 |
[32:31] | To bring her home. | 来带她回家 |
[32:31] | But I-I can’t find her. | 但我找不到她 |
[32:36] | I got so tired, you know? | 我太累了 |
[32:39] | I just want to… | 我只是… |
[32:41] | not feel things anymore. | 不想再感受任何事 |
[32:44] | Go to her, man. | 来扶她 伙计 |
[32:58] | Your boyfriend here, | 你男朋友来了 |
[33:00] | came to bring you home. | 来带你回家了 |
[33:04] | There’s nothing for me there. | 那里没有我的位置 |
[33:05] | Nothing for you here, either. | 这里也没有 |
[33:12] | Yo, come on. Get on up. | 你快点 起来 |
[33:15] | You don’t belong here. You’re just a kid. | 你不属于这里 你只是个孩子 |
[33:19] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[33:21] | Me and you? | 你我都是 |
[33:23] | We’re worlds apart. | 你和我天差地别 |
[33:30] | I just wanna… disappear. | 我只是想… 消失 |
[33:36] | Become invisible. | 变成看不见的人 |
[33:39] | ‘Cause no one even sees me. | 没有人能看到我 |
[33:42] | You ain’t invisible. ‘Cause I can see you. | 你不是隐形人 我能看到你 |
[33:46] | And you got to, too. | 你也要看到自己 |
[33:47] | Even if no one else in the whole world does. | 即使全世界的人都看不到 |
[33:51] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[33:53] | You and me both. | 你和我都回家 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:04] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[34:05] | You ain’t gotta pay me. | 你不用付钱给我 |
[34:08] | It’s a dreamcatcher. | 这是捕梦网 |
[34:09] | My mom gave it to me. | 我妈妈给我的 |
[34:13] | It’s yours now. | 我送给你了 |
[34:16] | So you can get home, too. | 这样你也能回家了 |
[34:30] | I took her home that night. | 我那晚送她回家了 |
[34:35] | And the next day she was dead. | 第二天她就死了 |
[34:38] | That necklace, she gave it to Skill? | 那个项坠 是她送给希尔的吗 |
[34:41] | Then how did Toomey end up with it? | 怎么最后落到图米的手里呢 |
[34:46] | Michael, you’re sure that Skill had that gun on him? | 迈克尔 你确定希尔拿着那把枪吗 |
[34:49] | He told Madison he was giving up on dealing. | 他告诉麦迪逊他不再贩毒了 |
[34:52] | And that he’d sell it. | 还要卖了那把枪 |
[34:52] | Sell it to who? | 卖给谁了 |
[34:55] | To some white guy. | 卖给一个白人 |
[34:56] | What white guy? | 哪个白人 |
[34:57] | Somebody that brought her to the house. | 带她去吸毒点的一个人 |
[35:00] | Gibby? | 吉比 |
[35:08] | Come on now. Why you gotta get all po-po on ol’ Toomey? | 拜托啦 干嘛跟图米玩条子这套 |
[35:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | Where’d you get that necklace, Toomey? | 那个项坠是从哪来的 图米 |
[35:22] | One on your cart? | 你推车里的那个 |
[35:23] | Dumpster, I don’t know. | 垃圾箱捡的 忘了 |
[35:26] | You been lyin’ to me from the get-go. | 你从一开始就对我撒谎 |
[35:27] | Come on, baby girl, Toomey don’t play like that. | 拜托 妞妞 图米不玩这套的 |
[35:30] | Don’t baby girl me, you two-bit junkie liar. | 别叫我妞妞 你这个贱货毒鬼骗子 |
[35:37] | So it’s like that now, huh? | 态度变成这样了啊 |
[35:38] | Straight up. | 就这样 |
[35:41] | Talk about where you got that piece of junk necklace. | 说说那个破项链坠是从哪来的 |
[35:44] | It ain’t a piece of junk! | 那不是垃圾 |
[35:48] | It’s a dreamcatcher. | 是捕梦网 |
[35:51] | Dreamcatcher,huh? | 好一个捕梦网 |
[35:53] | We all got dreams, baby girl. | 我们都有梦想 妞妞 |
[35:59] | You think I planned this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[36:01] | Pushin’ that cart, even the cluckheads laughin’ at me? | 推着一个手推车 任那些蠢货嘲笑 |
[36:05] | Wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[36:08] | Skill gave you respect. | 希尔尊重你 |
[36:11] | It’s payback time. | 你该回报他了 |
[36:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:14] | He like all the rest in the end… | 他最后跟其他人一样了 |
[36:17] | What’d he do to you, Toomey? | 他把你怎么样了 图米 |
[36:21] | He looked at me the way you lookin’ at me right now. | 他就像你现在这样看我 |
[36:25] | Like I wasn’t a man. | 好像我不是一个人 |
[36:32] | “But to whom can I be responsible | 如果你对我视而不见 |
[36:35] | when you refuse to see me?” | 我又怎么能承担起责任 |
[36:44] | You like my piece, Skill? | 喜欢我的枪吗 希尔 |
[36:46] | Ol’ Toomey be packin’. | 老图米带枪了 |
[36:48] | Where you get that? | 从哪弄的 |
[36:49] | Dumpster behind the bodega. | 酒窖后边的垃圾箱 |
[36:51] | Say we trade it for some vials? | 拿这个换几瓶药怎么样 |
[36:54] | Gave it up for good. | 我不干了 |
[36:55] | Slingin’. | 贩毒 |
[36:59] | Dreamcatcher. | 捕梦网 |
[37:01] | Gotta think bigger dreams than that, man. | 得有更高的人生追求啊 伙计 |
[37:02] | Look around, boy. | 到处看看 孩子 |
[37:04] | Streets paved with all sorts o’ dreams. | 街头上铺满了梦想 |
[37:07] | Come on, Toomey hurting here. | 快点 图米难受着呢 |
[37:08] | I ain’t invisible. | 我不是看不见的人 |
[37:10] | Ain’t gonna end like this for me. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[37:12] | You think you better than this or somethin’? | 你觉得你能比现在更好吗 |
[37:14] | I can’t end up like you, Toomey. | 我不想落得跟你一样 图米 |
[37:17] | Like me? What you talkin’ about? | 像我一样 我怎么了 |
[37:19] | I mean, look at you, man. | 你照镜子看看 伙计 |
[37:23] | Look at you. | 看看吧 |
[37:32] | Then what happened, Toomey? | 然后呢 图米 |
[37:40] | I’ve been here for hours… | 我等了好几个钟头 |
[37:41] | Like we care. | 关我们屁事 |
[37:42] | I’m not some dumb hood from the ghetto. | 我可不是那些贫民窟的烂货 |
[37:44] | No, you’re some dumb ass | 不 你是个蠢货 |
[37:45] | whose daddy can’t bail him out for murder. | 杀了人连老爹也保不了你 |
[37:48] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[37:49] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[37:50] | Take a few hours. | 得等好几个小时 |
[37:51] | Maybe we lose your paperwork. | 没准我们还会弄丢你的手续文书 |
[37:52] | Let you ride it out in lock-up over the weekend. | 让你周末都蹲在号子里 |
[37:55] | Oh, guys down there’d love to | 这可爱的栗山式微笑 |
[37:57] | test drive that Chestnut Hill smile. | 你的狱友们一定很想跟你玩玩 |
[38:00] | We know about the gun, Gibby. | 我们知道枪的事了 吉比 |
[38:01] | How you bought it off Skill. | 你从希尔手里买的 |
[38:02] | Same gun that killed Madison. | 杀死麦迪逊的就是这把 |
[38:04] | I never bought some stupid Glock off that hood. | 我从来没在那里买过什么该死的格洛克 |
[38:09] | Never said it was a Glock. | 我从没说过是格洛克 |
[38:11] | I don’t have to listen to this crap. | 我没必要听这些废话 |
[38:13] | You’re the worst kinda scum. | 你是最恶心的那种人渣 |
[38:14] | Selling drugs to kids to get laid? | 用毒品换取小女孩的肉体 |
[38:16] | You think it’s some sorta video game? | 你以为这是玩电子游戏吗 |
[38:17] | You can’t touch me. That’s police brutality. | 你不能碰我 这是暴力执法 |
[38:19] | On a second thought, get over here. | 我改主意了 给我过来 |
[38:21] | You wanna get laid? | 你想上小女孩吗 |
[38:22] | Cons will rip a kiddie pusher like you in two. | 囚犯们会把你这个侵童者撕成两半 |
[38:24] | Don’t put me down there! | 别送我进去 |
[38:25] | Start talkin’, maybe we work something out with the DA. | 老实交代 也许我们能跟检方求求情 |
[38:28] | No deals, no way. | 不做交易 没门 |
[38:29] | Justice time for you, Gibby… | 接受惩罚吧 吉比 |
[38:30] | I’ll talk, okay, I’ll talk! | 我说 我都交代 |
[38:38] | Look, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[38:42] | Why’d you kill her, Gibby? | 你为什么要杀她 吉比 |
[38:44] | Talk. | 说 |
[38:48] | I just wanted to be cool. | 我只是想保持高大形象 |
[38:51] | I mean I was Tony Montana, you know? | 我可是疤面煞星啊 |
[38:56] | She was gonna take that all away. | 她要毁了我的形象 |
[39:09] | Take a look at my lil friend. | 瞧瞧我的小朋友 |
[39:12] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[39:13] | Keep your voice down,you moron. | 小点声 蠢货 |
[39:15] | You’re nothing but a stupid drug dealer! | 你就是个愚蠢的毒贩 |
[39:17] | At least my mom’s not a methhead. | 至少我妈不是吸毒鬼 |
[39:19] | I’m gonna tell the cops what you did. | 我会把你做的事告诉警察的 |
[39:20] | Newsflash, girlfriend, rich kids like me don’t do jail. | 我这种富家子弟是不会坐牢的 小妞 |
[39:23] | You’ll still get kicked outta school. | 但学校还是会开除你 |
[39:24] | Lose all your stupid friends. | 那些蠢货朋友都会离开你 |
[39:26] | You know,the only reason people like you | 人们喜欢你的唯一原因 |
[39:28] | is ’cause you deal! | 就是你卖毒品 |
[39:29] | Wanna say that again, bitch? | 你再说一遍 贱货 |
[39:32] | Look at me,huh? | 让我照照镜子 |
[39:36] | Look at me? | 让我照镜子 |
[39:40] | Look at you, boy. | 你照照吧 孩子 |
[39:42] | Toomey,this ain’t gonna change who you are,man. | 图米 这无济于事 伙计 |
[39:47] | You wanna bet? | 你敢打赌吗 |
[40:01] | Say it again, loser. | 再说一遍 窝囊废 |
[40:02] | You’re the loser not me. | 你才是窝囊废 |
[40:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:04] | You’re worse than an addict. | 你比瘾君子还坏 |
[40:05] | I told you to shut up! | 我让你闭嘴 |
[40:06] | Everybody laughs behind your back ’cause you’re a joke! | 所有人都在背后嘲笑你 因为你就是个笑话 |
[40:31] | Help! | 救人啊 |
[40:32] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救人啊 |
[40:35] | Oh,okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[40:37] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[40:39] | Keep looking at me, right here. | 一直看着我 看这里 |
[40:40] | Right here, look at me. | 看这里 看着我 |
[40:42] | Look at me, look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[40:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:34] | 歌曲: “With Or Without You” 歌手: U2 |