时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Do I miss you? | 我想不想你 |
[00:23] | Only when I breathe. | 无时无刻都在想你 |
[00:25] | Take-out tuesday, Brent…your favorite. | 布伦特 今天是你最爱的快餐周二 |
[00:28] | Take-out tuesday, my favorite. | 我最爱的快餐周二 |
[00:29] | Ruby, off the phone. | 露比 别打电话了 |
[00:30] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[00:32] | Ruby, it’s almost 6:30. | 露比 都六点半了 |
[00:34] | It’s not like you didn’t see the boy a couple of hours ago. | 你几小时前不是还和他在一起吗 |
[00:36] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[00:38] | Totally. | 肯定的 |
[00:40] | Doug says hi. | 道格向你们问好 |
[00:41] | Hi, Doug. | 你好 道格 |
[00:42] | His parents still on the outs? | 他的父母还在吵架吗 |
[00:44] | If that’s what you want to call it. | 差不多吧 |
[00:46] | We’re going to study later, if that’s okay? | 可以的话 我们等下要一起学习 |
[00:49] | Study? | 学习 |
[00:50] | Yeah, dad, study. Over here. | 是的爸 学习 就在这里 |
[00:53] | ‘Cause the racket at his house makes it, like, totally impossible. | 他家吵得根本没法儿学习 |
[00:56] | Somehow I doubt that’s the only reason. | 应该不止这一个原因吧 |
[01:05] | Can I just eat in my room? I’m starving. | 我能去房间吃吗 饿死了 |
[01:06] | Ruby, you can wait 30 seconds. | 露比 再等30秒 |
[01:11] | Did you ever think that maybe Sammy likes yellow, Brent? | 布伦特 你有没有想过也许萨米喜欢黄色 |
[01:15] | – No. – Well, what if he does? | -没有 -如果他喜欢呢 |
[01:16] | – What if he loves yellow? – Ruby… | -也许他就爱黄色 -露比 |
[01:20] | I’m sure Sammy hates yellow, | 我敢肯定萨米和你一样 |
[01:21] | – just like you do. – Three red flakes, | -讨厌黄色 -三颗红色 |
[01:23] | two blue, one green, no yellow. | 两颗蓝色 一颗绿色 没有黄色 |
[01:25] | That’s what Sammy likes. | 这就是萨米喜欢的 |
[01:26] | That’s exactly what Sammy will get, because… | 萨米马上就能吃到了 因为 |
[01:32] | Dinnertime. | 开动吧 |
[02:16] | 03年11月 史蒂夫·哈里斯 | |
[02:18] | 03年11月 丽莎·哈里斯 | |
[02:23] | So this kid, Brent Harris? | 这个孩子 布伦特·哈里斯 |
[02:24] | Yeah, one of the orderlies told me about him | 之前我在社保局工作的时候 |
[02:26] | when I was here on a DHS job. | 一个看护人跟我说了他的事 |
[02:28] | Parents were killed three years ago? | 父母三年前被人谋杀 |
[02:30] | Well, found in their car. | 被人发现死在车里 |
[02:32] | .38 caliber rounds to the chest, neck. | 武器是点38手枪 直中胸口和脖子 |
[02:34] | Well, it says here this kid, Brent, was at home when it happened. | 档案里写事发时 这个孩子正在家里 |
[02:36] | But you think he knows something? | 但你觉得他知道些什么 |
[02:37] | Well, all I know is, I mention his parents’ murder, | 我只知道 当我跟他提到他父母的死时 |
[02:39] | and he blurts out this number. | 他说了一串数字 |
[02:41] | What kind of number? | 什么数字 |
[02:42] | It’s a long one. I don’t know. | 很长 我也不清楚 |
[02:43] | All right, we’re here for a number? | 我们来就是为了一串数字 |
[02:45] | Look, a lot of people with autism have rotograph memories. | 很多自闭症患者有着照片式的记忆 |
[02:47] | Details matter, and I figured | 所有细节都记得清清楚楚 |
[02:49] | since I’m familiar with this ace detective… | 我想着既然我认识这么棒的探员 |
[02:52] | You mean me, right? | 你是在说我吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah. I thought it’d be worth a shot. | 是啊 我觉得值得一试 |
[02:58] | I should warn you, though. He’s, uh… he’s not real friendly. | 我得先提醒你 他对人不是很友善 |
[03:00] | I ain’t lookin’ for a friend. | 我又不是要和他交朋友 |
[03:02] | He used to be real high-functioning. | 他从前属于高功能自闭症患者 |
[03:03] | – But not anymore? – No, not since his parents died. | -现在不了 -自从他父母去世后就不是了 |
[03:09] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[03:13] | Brent? | 布伦特 |
[03:18] | I’m detective Rush, and this is my partner, detective Valens. | 我是拉什探员 这位是我的搭档瓦伦斯探员 |
[03:23] | We want to talk to you about what happened to your parents. | 我们想跟你谈谈你父母的事 |
[03:29] | They died three years ago. | 他们三年前去世了 |
[03:32] | They were murdered. | 被人谋杀 |
[03:33] | 065739.1 065739.1. | |
[03:39] | What does that number have to do with your parents’ murder, Brent? | 这串数字和你父母的死有什么关系 布伦特 |
[03:41] | 065739.1 065739.1. | |
[03:44] | Brent. Did you hear the question? | 布伦特 你听到我的问题了吗 |
[03:47] | Brent, does that number mean something or what? | 布伦特 这串数字有什么特别含义吗 |
[03:53] | It’s a wild-goose chase. | 根本是浪费时间 |
[03:57] | Kid doesn’t even understand the question. | 他根本听不懂我们的问题 |
[04:04] | It means something, Scotty. | 这数字确实有含义 史考特 |
[04:06] | What? | 什么 |
[04:08] | Harrises’ car, night of the murder? | 这是那晚在哈里斯的车里拍下的 |
[04:11] | Look at the odometer reading. | 你看里程表 |
[04:16] | The same number the kid’s been saying. | 跟这孩子说的数字一样 |
[04:17] | Down to the exact tenth of a mile. | 分毫不差 |
[04:20] | Yeah, but that car was impounded. How could he know that? | 但那车已经被扣押了 他是怎么知道的 |
[04:24] | ‘Cause he was there. | 因为他在车上 |
[04:26] | He saw his parents murdered? | 他目击了他父母的死 |
[04:28] | 065739.1 065739.1. | |
[05:09] | Steve and Lisa Harris. | 哈里斯夫妇 |
[05:10] | Gunned down a block away from their house. | 在离家一个街区的地方被人枪杀 |
[05:12] | Theory was a carjacking gone wrong. | 警方怀疑是劫车升级成杀人 |
[05:14] | Cold from the start. No suspects, no nothing. | 毫无线索 没有目击者 什么都没有 |
[05:16] | According to the daughter’s statement, | 根据他们女儿的证词 |
[05:18] | parents were on their way to the local drive-thru. | 当晚她父母正要开车去当地的快餐店 |
[05:20] | These people had some serious bad luck. | 他们运气可真差 |
[05:22] | Six months prior to getting whacked, | 六个月前他们的热带鱼店失火 |
[05:24] | their tropical fish store burnt down. | 已经是个大打击了 |
[05:26] | Daughter said Brent was with her at home | 女儿说布伦特当时跟她一起在家里 |
[05:27] | waiting for her parents to come back. | 等着她父母回来 |
[05:29] | Well, now we know he was in the car. | 现在我们知道他当时在车里 |
[05:31] | – So why’d she lie? – Good question. | -那她为什么要撒谎 -问得好 |
[05:33] | So this Brent, can he count cards, toothpicks, what? | 这个布伦特 他能算牌还是数牙签啥的吗 |
[05:37] | All we know is he can’t show emotion. | 我们只知道他无法表达情绪 |
[05:39] | Got to be rough, being a parent to a kid like that. | 做这种孩子的父母 一定很不容易 |
[05:42] | No hugs, no affection. | 没有拥抱 没有感情 |
[05:43] | I can’t imagine. | 无法想象 |
[05:48] | Brent, your sister said you were home with her. | 布伦特 你姐姐说那晚你跟她一起在家 |
[05:51] | Why would she say that? | 她为什么要这么说 |
[05:55] | Did you see your parents murdered, Brent? | 你目睹了你父母的死吗 布伦特 |
[05:57] | 065739.1 065739.1. | |
[06:00] | Did you see who did it? | 你看到凶手了吗 |
[06:01] | Do you remember anything from that night, Brent? | 你还记得任何关于那晚的事吗 布伦特 |
[06:04] | Anything at all? | 什么都可以 |
[06:09] | Look, you were in the car, Brent. | 布伦特 听着 那晚你在车上 |
[06:12] | You saw the odometer number, 065739.1. | 你看到里程数 065739.1 |
[06:19] | What did you see before the numbers changed? | 在那之前你都看到了什么 |
[06:24] | What did you see when the number was | 当数字还是065739.0的时候 |
[06:26] | 065739.0? | 你看到了什么 |
[06:31] | 065739.0 065739.0. | |
[06:34] | Yeah. What happened? | 对 发生了什么 |
[06:37] | The light turned red. | 变红灯了 |
[07:06] | “Are you high”? | “你爽吗” |
[07:07] | Uh, the killer was wearing those shoes, Brent? | 凶手的鞋上写着这个吗 布伦特 |
[07:10] | Is that what you’re trying to tell us? | 你是想告诉我们这个吗 |
[07:19] | He tell you anything else? | 他跟你说了别的事吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Um… killer’s shoes. | 说了 凶手的鞋 |
[07:25] | “Are you high” Was written on them. | 鞋上写着”你爽吗” |
[07:27] | – Are you high. I went there. – Come again. | -你爽吗 我去过那里 -什么 |
[07:30] | Ritter Union high school. That’s what all the kids called it. | 里特联合高中 那里的孩子都这么叫 |
[07:33] | So the doer went to the same school as Brent. | 这么说凶手和布伦特是同一所学校的 |
[07:35] | It’s not such a bad idea, me bringing you down here. | 看来我让你们来真是做对了 |
[07:38] | Serious lead on a double. | 找到了一条双重谋杀的线索 |
[07:39] | Not too shabby. | 真不错 |
[07:41] | Maybe you should deputize me like in the old west. | 也许我应该来做你的搭档 |
[07:45] | Catch up with you in a second? | 我等下来找你吧 |
[07:51] | So, um… I know it’s been kind of hectic lately. | 我知道我最近有点忙 |
[07:55] | What’s going on, Lil? | 发生什么事了 阿莉 |
[07:56] | An old friend’s in trouble. | 一个老朋友遇上了麻烦 |
[07:58] | What kind? | 哪种 |
[07:59] | A long story. It’s… | 说来话长 就是… |
[08:00] | No. I mean, what kind of friend. | 不 我是说哪种朋友 |
[08:03] | He, uh… | 他… |
[08:06] | he asked me to marry him once. | 他向我求过婚 |
[08:10] | You never told me that. | 你从没告诉过我 |
[08:11] | Just a dumb pipe dream. | 都是瞎扯罢了 |
[08:14] | Ray’s not the settling down type. | 雷不是可以共度一生的人 |
[08:17] | And you are? | 你是吗 |
[08:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[08:21] | I’m here with you. | 我和你在一起呢 |
[08:24] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[08:32] | Foster parents don’t let me out of this pit, but whatever. | 养父母不让我离开这里 但是无所谓了 |
[08:40] | I visit Brent every weekend. | 我每周都会去看布伦特 |
[08:42] | Barely says a word. | 他都不怎么说话 |
[08:44] | How’d you guys get him to open up? | 你们是怎么让他开口的 |
[08:45] | Asked him about your parents’ murders. | 问了他关于你父母的死 |
[08:47] | Rattled off a bunch of numbers at the mention of it. | 他听到后说了一堆数字 |
[08:50] | Well, I guess that’s good, right? | 那挺好的 不是吗 |
[08:52] | I mean, if he can do that, maybe he’ll be ready. | 如果他能这样 也许就已经准备好了 |
[08:54] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[08:55] | Living with me. | 搬来跟我住 |
[08:57] | I’m turning 18, moving out. | 我马上18了 可以搬出去 |
[09:00] | You know, he’s the only family I’ve got left. | 他是我唯一的家人 |
[09:03] | So, why’d you lie to the cops, Ruby? | 所以你为什么要对警察撒谎 露比 |
[09:04] | Say Brent was at home with you? | 说布伦特那晚跟你一起在家 |
[09:05] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[09:06] | He was home in his room. | 他确实是在他房间 |
[09:09] | No possibility you’re wrong? | 不会是你记错了吗 |
[09:11] | I was on the phone. | 我当时在打电话 |
[09:14] | I just assumed. I mean, it was take-out tuesday. | 所以我猜的 那晚是快餐周二 |
[09:16] | Take-out tuesday? | 快餐周二 |
[09:18] | Yeah. Every tuesday night, my parents | 每周二晚上 我父母都会 |
[09:19] | would bring back take-out while I stayed home with Brent, | 买快餐回来 而我和布伦特就在家等他们 |
[09:23] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[09:26] | To people with autism, routine is everything. | 对自闭症的人来说 一切讲究规律 |
[09:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[09:30] | So sometimes, my parents would bring him along. | 所以偶尔 我父母会带上他 |
[09:33] | You know, try to get him used to change. | 试着让他习惯一下改变 |
[09:35] | So this could’ve been a practice run? | 所以那晚也许是这样吗 |
[09:37] | What does this have to do with what happened to my mom and dad? | 这和我父母的死有什么关系 |
[09:39] | We think Brent was in the car when the murders took place. | 我们认为你父母死时 布伦特在车里 |
[09:43] | – No. – And he saw the killer’s shoes. | -不会吧 -而且他看到了凶手的鞋 |
[09:45] | The words “Are you high” were graffitied on ’em. | 上面印着”你爽吗” |
[09:48] | The guy who killed my parents went to my high school? | 凶手跟我是同一个高中的 |
[09:51] | Anyone come to mind? | 有可疑对象吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. A big tagger. | 有个人很可疑 |
[09:54] | Even bigger jerk. | 还是个大混蛋 |
[09:59] | No touching | 别碰我 |
[10:01] | Oh, crap. | 靠 |
[10:03] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:04] | – Here we go again. – Brent? | -又来了 -布伦特 |
[10:06] | Ruby to the rescue. | 我要去救他 |
[10:08] | 里特联合高中 加油 老虎队 | |
[10:09] | I thought we was tight, Brent, huh? Homies. | 我们关系不是很铁吗 哥们儿 |
[10:12] | I thought we shared our work. | 你的就是我的 |
[10:13] | No-no touching, no touching. | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[10:16] | Now, give me the math homework. | 快把数学作业给我 |
[10:17] | No touching! No touching! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[10:18] | Why you got to be getting all selfish on me? Withhold the love… | 为什么你要对我这么小气 对爱这么保留 |
[10:21] | Leave him alone! | 离他远一点 |
[10:23] | Little miss thang, getting all gangsta. | 小姑娘挺凶啊 |
[10:25] | Look who’s talking, moron. | 你好意思说这种话 |
[10:27] | Stealing Brent’s math homework when you’re, like, 19. | 几岁了还要抄布伦特的作业 |
[10:30] | Least I ain’t the one with dumbo in my family. | 至少我家里没出一个白痴 |
[10:33] | No! You just act like you’re not Lily-white from the suburbs. | 你个乡下人就别再装了 |
[10:36] | – Shut up before I cap you! – Bring it on, dumbo! | -再说我就废了你 -来啊 白痴 |
[10:39] | Hey, you want to mess with my girl? | 你想找我女友麻烦吗 |
[10:41] | I- I ain’t got no beef with you. | 我跟你又没过节 |
[10:43] | See, you mess with Brent, you mess with me. | 你找布伦特麻烦就是找我麻烦 |
[10:45] | That goes for all of you. | 你们都听好了 |
[10:46] | You touch my brother again, and I will kill you! | 你再碰我弟一下 我就杀了你 |
[10:49] | Not if I kill you first, skank. | 没准我先杀了你呢 |
[10:52] | You say something, punk-ass? | 你说什么 混蛋 |
[10:53] | No, Doug, I ain’t say nothing. | 道格 我什么都没说 |
[10:57] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[11:07] | Know what happened to this jackass? | 这混蛋之后怎么样了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, he dropped out of school after my parents were killed. | 我父母死了之后他就退学了 |
[11:13] | So maybe he goes after some payback on Ruby or Brent, | 也许他之后想去报复露比或布伦特 |
[11:16] | wearing those shoes. | 穿着那鞋 |
[11:17] | But the parents got in the way. | 但他们的父母坏了他的计划 |
[11:37] | Got to say, not bad for a white kid from the ‘burbs. | 作为一个乡下长大的孩子来说 画得还挺好的 |
[11:42] | Or for a punk beats up the special needs kids. | 或者是欺负智障小孩的小混混 |
[11:45] | I don’t even know what that means. | 什么意思 |
[11:47] | Ruby Harris humiliates you in front of all your friends. | 露比·哈里斯在所有人面前羞辱了你 |
[11:49] | And her parents wind up dead. | 然后她的父母就死了 |
[11:51] | Ruby Harris… | 露比·哈里斯 |
[11:53] | I do her? | 我上过她吗 |
[11:54] | Brent Harris’s sister. | 布伦特·哈里斯的姐姐 |
[11:58] | The autistic kid. | 那个自闭症的孩子 |
[12:00] | Oh, dumbo! | 噢 那个白痴 |
[12:01] | Yeah, dumbo that wouldn’t let you cheat off his math test. | 对 那个不让你抄作业的”白痴” |
[12:04] | Why do you think I dropped out of school? | 你以为我为什么要退学 |
[12:06] | When dumbo’s lapping you, it’s time to go. | 连白痴都比不上 还待在那里干什么 |
[12:09] | Killer wore shoes, like the ones you’re wearing now, Greg. | 凶手穿的鞋 和你穿的这双一样 格雷格 |
[12:17] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[12:18] | I mean, these dogs ain’t even that old. | 这鞋都还新着呢 |
[12:20] | I just made ’em this past year. | 我去年才做出来 |
[12:21] | So maybe you were wearing a prototype. | 也许你当时穿的是原版 |
[12:23] | Lady, you know how many pairs of shoes I’ve customized for people? | 小姐 你知道我为别人做过多少双鞋吗 |
[12:25] | We’re only interested in one pair. | 我们只对一双有兴趣 |
[12:27] | Said “Are you high” on them. | 上面印着”你爽吗” |
[12:29] | That narrows it to, like, a hundred. | 类似的得有百来双 |
[12:32] | So you just let it go, then? | 那你就此罢休了吗 |
[12:35] | Ruby dissing you in front of all your pals? | 露比在那么多人面前羞辱了你 |
[12:37] | I didn’t just let it go. | 我可没有善罢甘休 |
[12:38] | But I sure the hell didn’t kill nobody. | 但我也不会去杀人 |
[12:39] | What did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[12:40] | I got some practice in. | 我画了点东西 |
[12:42] | Wasn’t my finest work, but… | 虽然算不上是我最好的作品 但… |
[12:49] | Principal’s office. | 校长办公室 |
[12:52] | What the hell happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:53] | Brent, mom and dad are here, all right? | 布伦特 没事了 爸妈来了 |
[12:57] | We’re going to take you home. | 我们来带你回家 |
[12:59] | So you can see Sammy. | 这样你就能去看萨米了 |
[13:04] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[13:05] | Sammy’s a fish. He doesn’t miss people. | 萨米是条鱼 不会想别人 |
[13:10] | Did you do this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[13:12] | Do what? I’m here for a student council meeting, dawg. | 干什么 我在这里等学生会开会呢 |
[13:16] | – Mr. And mrs. Harris, I am so sorry. – Sorry? | -哈里斯夫妇 我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[13:19] | You promised you’d have someone looking out for Brent. | 你答应过会让人照顾好布伦特的 |
[13:22] | – The state mandates it. – The state budget | -这是国家规定的 -国家只分配了 |
[13:23] | gets one special needs counselor for the entire ninth grade. | 一个特殊教育需求顾问给整个九年级 |
[13:26] | I can’t tell you how sick to death we are of your excuses. | 我们已经受够了你的借口了 |
[13:28] | If you have a problem with | 如果你对现行 |
[13:29] | the way the special needs program is run… | 照顾特殊孩子计划有不满的话 |
[13:31] | Don’t you dare tell us to | 别再让我们 |
[13:32] | write another letter or call the school board, | 写信或打电话给校委会 |
[13:34] | because we’ve already done that a dozen times! | 我们已经干过太多次了 |
[13:36] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没关系 都结束了 |
[13:38] | We are officially withdrawing Brent from your school. | 我们要让布伦特退学 |
[13:41] | Well, that is your prerogative. | 那是你们的权利 |
[13:43] | You’re glad, aren’t you? | 你很开心吧 |
[13:44] | I think Brent might be happier in another school, yes. | 是的 我认为布伦特在别的学校会开心一点 |
[13:48] | But I know the alternatives are expensive. | 但我知道那些地方学费高昂 |
[13:50] | Yeah, they are expensive. | 确实很贵 |
[13:53] | Too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[13:55] | There’s no turning back now. | 没别的办法了 |
[14:00] | Come on, Brent. | 走吧 布伦特 |
[14:06] | It’s time for plan B | 是时候执行备用计划了 |
[14:15] | Plan B? | 备用计划 |
[14:17] | Any idea what that could’ve meant? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[14:19] | Hey, I’m the guy who needed to cheat off the dummy, remember? | 我可是要抄白痴作业的人 记得吗 |
[14:33] | I been reading up on autism. | 我最近在研究自闭症 |
[14:35] | They can’t lie. | 他们无法撒谎 |
[14:37] | Incapable of it. | 没有能力撒谎 |
[14:39] | No kidding. | 真的假的 |
[14:40] | Same with humor. They don’t get it. | 和幽默感一样 他们完全不能理解 |
[14:41] | You say something like, “Guy was high as a kite.” | 你跟他们说”这人喝醉了”[飞得像风筝一样高] |
[14:44] | And they’re like,”How could a guy be high as a kite? | 他们就会想”人怎么可能飞得像风筝一样高” |
[14:47] | He weighs too much.” | “人那么重” |
[14:49] | Riveting. | “有意思” |
[14:56] | Hello, Brent. | 你好 布伦特 |
[14:58] | Remember me? Detective Valens. | 还记得我吗 我是瓦伦斯探员 |
[15:03] | – That’s my badge number. – Neat trick. | -这是我的警徽号 -厉害 |
[15:07] | It’s all about triggers. I say, “Detective Valens.” | 跟他说话是要技巧的 就像我说”瓦伦斯探员” |
[15:11] | And he coughs up. I get it. | 他就会接这个 我懂了 |
[15:12] | Listen, kid, I want to ask you some questions. Okay? | 听着 孩子 我要问你几个问题 好吗 |
[15:16] | Vera. | 维拉 |
[15:24] | You remember when your parents | 你还记得你父母 |
[15:25] | pulled you out of Ritter Union high school, Brent? | 让你从里特联合高中退学吗 布伦特 |
[15:28] | You were covered in yellow spRay paint. | 当时你被人喷上了黄色喷漆 |
[15:29] | You don’t like yellow, do you, Brent? | 你不喜欢黄色对吧 布伦特 |
[15:31] | Three red flakes, two blue, one green, no yellow. | 三颗红色 两颗蓝色 一颗绿色 不要黄色 |
[15:35] | Not my favorite color, either. | 我也不喜欢黄色 |
[15:37] | Well, now that we got that settled. | 好吧 我们都知道了 |
[15:45] | As your parents were leaving the principal’s office, | 当你父母离开校长办公室时 |
[15:49] | your dad said, “It’s time for plan B.” | 你父亲说”是时候用备用计划了” |
[15:52] | Save Sammy. | 救萨米 |
[15:56] | Plan B meant “Save Sammy”? | 备用计划指的是”救萨米” |
[15:59] | Plan B. Save Sammy. | 备用计划 救萨米 |
[16:03] | Who the hell is Sammy? | 萨米又是谁 |
[16:06] | Plan B. | 备用计划 |
[16:06] | Save Sammy. | 救萨米 |
[16:36] | So Sammy’s a fish? | 萨米是条鱼 |
[16:38] | Siamese fighting fish. Betta splendens. Indigenous to thailand. | 暹罗斗鱼 产自泰国 |
[16:42] | Males live alone… | 雄性都独居 |
[16:42] | Who saved Sammy, Brent? | 谁来救萨米 布伦特 |
[16:45] | Doug saved Sammy. | 道格救萨米 |
[16:46] | Doug, your sister’s boyfriend? | 你姐姐的男友道格吗 |
[16:47] | Doug says hi. | 道格跟我打招呼 |
[16:51] | Is that a yes? | 这是”是”的意思吗 |
[16:55] | You did good, Brent. Real… | 你做得很好 布伦特 真的… |
[17:00] | good. | 很好 |
[17:24] | Had a talk with Brent, Doug. | 我们跟布伦特聊了一下 道格 |
[17:26] | Brent’s talking? | 布伦特开口说话了 |
[17:28] | That’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[17:29] | Maybe not so great for you. | 对你来说也许不太好 |
[17:31] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:31] | He put you at the scene of his parents’ murders. | 他把你和他父母的谋杀案联系起来了 |
[17:34] | No way. That can’t be. | 那不可能 |
[17:35] | Says you. | 随你怎么说 |
[17:36] | I was at the batting cages. | 我当时在棒球练习场 |
[17:37] | I didn’t clock out till 9:00. You can check. | 9点才下班 你们可以去查 |
[17:39] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:40] | Besides, I loved that kid. | 再说了 我喜欢那孩子 |
[17:42] | His whole family, not just Ruby. | 喜欢他们一家 不光是露比 |
[17:43] | – You still in contact with her? – No. | -你跟她还有联系吗 -没有 |
[17:46] | After her parents died, she froze me out. | 她父母去世后 就不理我了 |
[17:47] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:48] | I hung out with the Harrises a lot | 因为我和家里关系不太好 |
[17:50] | on account of my family being a total disaster area. | 所以大部分时间都和哈里斯一家在一起 |
[17:53] | So you reminded Ruby too much of the past? | 所以你会让露比想起过去 |
[17:55] | That’s what I like to think, anyway. | 我就这么想吧 |
[17:57] | Better than the alternative. | 总比其他的理由来得好 |
[17:59] | That she stopped loving me? | 比如她不爱我了 |
[18:04] | Brent was real specific, Doug. | 布伦特说得很具体 道格 |
[18:08] | Said you saved Sammy. | 说你救了萨米 |
[18:10] | Saved Sammy? | 救萨米 |
[18:11] | Said you picked his cup | 说你那晚在车上 |
[18:13] | off the floor of the car the night of the murder. | 把掉在地上的萨米捡起来了 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I know what he’s talking about. | 我知道他的意思 |
[18:20] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:20] | You see, autistics like Brent, | 你知道 像布伦特这种自闭症患者 |
[18:22] | they can’t keep time straight. | 他们对时间的概念不是很清楚 |
[18:23] | You made a study? | 你研究过吗 |
[18:25] | No. Ruby told me. | 不 是露比告诉我的 |
[18:27] | You see, it’s like Brent can’t keep things in sequence, you know? | 布伦特脑子里的事都很无序 懂吗 |
[18:30] | Like, he talks about yesterday | 就好像 昨天和一年前发生的事 |
[18:31] | or a year ago like it happened at the same time. | 对他来说都像是同时发生的一样 |
[18:33] | What’s that got to do with Brent placing you at the crime scene? | 这和他说你在谋杀现场有什么关系 |
[18:36] | Everything. ‘Cause I did save Sammy. | 关系大了 因为我确实救过萨米 |
[18:39] | Just not the night he was talking about. | 只不过不在那晚 |
[18:53] | No. No. No. No. No. No, | 不 不 不 |
[18:55] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[18:56] | Go back to your room, Brent. | 回你房间去 布伦特 |
[18:57] | No. No, no, no. No, Sammy doesn’t like other fish. | 不 不 萨米不喜欢其他的鱼 |
[19:01] | Brent, calm down. | 布伦特 冷静 |
[19:01] | No, this is Sammy’s house. | 不 这是萨米的家 |
[19:03] | You’re right, Brent, this is Sammy’s house. | 你说得没错 布伦特 这是萨米的家 |
[19:05] | And no one’s gonna hurt him. | 没人会伤害他 |
[19:06] | He’s going to start stimming for sure. | 他要开始犯病了 |
[19:08] | No… the fish store is their house. | 鱼店才是他们的家 |
[19:10] | Brent, remember how we talked about transitions? | 布伦特 还记得我们说过要改变吗 |
[19:12] | Well, this is one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[19:13] | You’re just going to have to get used to these fish being here. | 你得习惯其他的鱼在这里 |
[19:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[19:20] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[19:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:29] | Save Sammy! Save Sammy! Save… | 救萨米 救萨米 |
[19:30] | It’s okay, Brent. See? It’s okay, Brent, look. | 没事了 布伦特 你瞧 |
[19:37] | See, look, I saved Sammy. He’s fine. | 瞧 我救了萨米 他没事 |
[19:41] | Doug saved Sammy. | 道格救了萨米 |
[19:43] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[19:46] | You know what, Brent? | 你知道吗 布伦特 |
[19:48] | I bet Sammy would like to look at the other fish. | 我猜萨米会喜欢看其他的鱼 |
[19:49] | Betta splendens. Males live alone. | 暹罗斗鱼 雄性都独居 |
[19:51] | Just-just look, not go near them. | 只是看 不是生活在一起 |
[19:53] | Just look, okay? | 只是看 好吗 |
[20:07] | See, Brent. He likes it. I can tell. | 瞧 布伦特 我看得出来他喜欢 |
[20:27] | What were the Harrises doing with all those fish in the basement? | 哈里斯把鱼都搬去地下室做什么 |
[20:31] | I promised I wouldn’t say. | 我答应他们不说的 |
[20:33] | When did this happen, Doug? | 这是什么时候的事 道格 |
[20:36] | This was before the fire, wasn’t it? | 店里失火之前 对吗 |
[20:41] | They didn’t want to kill their own fish. | 他们不想伤害自己的鱼 |
[20:42] | So they brought them home. | 所以把它们都带回家了 |
[20:43] | That’s what plan B was. | 这就是备用计划 |
[20:45] | Burning down their own store. | 烧掉自己的店 |
[21:11] | So they’re finally kicking you out of here, huh? | 他们终于要放你走了吗 |
[21:13] | I’m driving the nurses to distraction. | 我在这里让护士都分神了 |
[21:16] | Keep coming in and giving me sponge baths. | 不停想进来帮我擦身体 |
[21:22] | It’s nice your guy let you come visit. | 他们能放你进来看我可真好 |
[21:25] | I’m here to say good-bye, Ray. | 我是来道别的 雷 |
[21:27] | Good-bye, good-bye? | 什么道别 |
[21:28] | Like sayonara? Adios? Forever? | 再也不见的意思吗 |
[21:31] | – This isn’t a joke. – Who’s laughing? | -我不是开玩笑 -你看我笑了吗 |
[21:44] | I’m leaving in the morning. | 我早上就走 |
[21:47] | Back to Jersey? | 回泽西吗 |
[22:00] | I’m thinking maybe California. | 也许去加州 |
[22:02] | California. | 加州 |
[22:10] | You know this guy, | 你也知道这个人 |
[22:13] | he’s just a rookie. | 他只是个菜鸟 |
[22:17] | We go way back, Lil. | 我们是老相识 阿莉 |
[22:18] | – I know. – So come with me? | -我知道 -跟我一起走吧 |
[22:21] | I got to stop running sometime. | 我得停止逃避了 |
[22:22] | I’m ain’t running from anything. | 我没逃避任何事 |
[22:23] | I meant me. | 我是说我 |
[22:26] | Then stay. | 那就留下 |
[22:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:00] | Your brother may not be able to lie, Ruby. | 你弟弟没办法撒谎 露比 |
[23:02] | But you don’t seem to have any problem with it. | 但你倒是挺行的 |
[23:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[23:06] | The fish store. | 热带鱼店 |
[23:07] | Your parents burning it down. | 是你父母自己烧掉的 |
[23:09] | My parents were the best, so don’t you dare. | 我父母都是好人 不要乱说 |
[23:12] | You got a temper, Ruby? | 你脾气挺大啊 露比 |
[23:14] | When it comes to people talking trash about my family, | 如果有人说我家人坏话 |
[23:17] | yeah, I do. | 我是会发脾气 |
[23:19] | Ever occur to you that arson | 有没有想过那件事 |
[23:20] | might’ve had something to do with their murder? | 会和他们的死有关 |
[23:22] | My parents did what they had to do. | 我父母也是情非得已 |
[23:23] | They had to burn down their own store? | 他们为什么要烧掉自己的店 |
[23:24] | They were desperate. | 太绝望了 |
[23:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:27] | Because a couple months before they yanked Brent out of school, | 因为在他们让布伦特退学的前几个月 |
[23:29] | this jerk offered them something they couldn’t resist. | 有个混蛋给了他们无法抗拒的东西 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么 |
[23:33] | Hope. | 希望 |
[23:36] | On the autism spectrum disorder, Mr. Harvey, | 作为自闭症患者 哈维先生 |
[23:38] | Brent is very high functioning. | 布伦特属于高功能自闭症患者 |
[23:40] | He knows everything there is to know about tropical fish. | 他知道所有关于热带鱼的事 |
[23:43] | And he’s excellent at math, | 而且数学很好 |
[23:44] | Aren’t you, Brent? | 对吗 布伦特 |
[23:45] | I’m in algebra 1A. | 我在上代数1A课程 |
[23:47] | Well, that’s terrific. | 真棒 |
[23:48] | But here at North Bend, | 但在北本德这所学校 |
[23:50] | our real focus is on emotional | 我们的主要目标是放在表达情绪 |
[23:51] | and social development. | 以及发展社交能力上 |
[23:53] | That’s great. That’s just what we’re looking for. | 那太好了 这正是我们需要的 |
[23:57] | Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. | 这里就有个活生生的例子 |
[23:59] | That’s Jason. | 那是杰森 |
[24:01] | When he came to north bend, | 当他刚来我们这里时 |
[24:02] | he wouldn’t let anyone near him. | 不愿意让任何人靠近他 |
[24:04] | Now look at him. | 你瞧他现在 |
[24:06] | That’s amazing. | 真是太神奇了 |
[24:08] | Has Brent ever hugged you? | 布伦特抱过你们吗 |
[24:10] | Or held your hand? | 或者是牵过你们的手吗 |
[24:11] | Touched your face? | 触摸你们的脸吗 |
[24:13] | No. | 没有 |
[24:14] | Well, that’s the hope we hold out | 这就是我们学校 |
[24:16] | for parents here at north bend. | 带给你们这种父母的希望 |
[24:21] | But there is one obstacle. | 但有一个问题 |
[24:23] | I’m afraid we have a waiting list. | 我们有一个等待名单 |
[24:25] | How long? | 名单有多长 |
[24:26] | We’re not even taking names. | 现在都已经不登记了 |
[24:31] | There is an alternative, however. | 但还有一种选择 |
[24:33] | It’s, uh, an incentive program. | 可以参加一个赞助计划 |
[24:36] | One where I see to it that Brent’s name | 那样的话我会关照布伦特 |
[24:38] | goes to the top of the waiting list. | 直接排到等待名单第一位 |
[24:41] | You see to it? | 你会关照 |
[24:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:43] | For an incentive. | 只要一点点赞助 |
[24:48] | How much? | 多少 |
[24:49] | 20 grand. In cash. | 两万块 现金 |
[24:58] | So your parents burned their own store to pay the bribe? | 所以你父母烧掉店是为了凑贿赂的钱 |
[25:00] | Except the insurance company boned us. | 可惜保险公司雪上加霜 |
[25:03] | Said the store had faulty wiring. | 说起火是因为店里线路问题 |
[25:05] | Never paid the claim. | 没有赔钱 |
[25:06] | Your mom and dad must’ve been devastated. | 你父母一定伤心死了 |
[25:07] | They were. | 是啊 |
[25:08] | They lost everything trying to pay off that pimp. | 他们为了贿赂那个人 付出了一切 |
[25:10] | But they were determined, right? | 但他们心意已决 不是吗 |
[25:13] | Desperate. | 绝望 |
[25:15] | Would’ve done anything. | 可以让人做出任何事 |
[25:18] | So what if they went back to him? | 所以如果他们又回去找他 |
[25:20] | Turned the tables. | 扭转了局面 |
[25:22] | Used his bribe against him. | 用他受贿的事来威胁他 |
[25:27] | Got to hand it to you, Harvey. | 不得不赞一下你 哈维 |
[25:29] | Heck of a scheme. | 挺会耍手段的 |
[25:32] | Extorting desperate parents. | 敲诈绝望的父母 |
[25:34] | That’s offensive. | 这话说得太过了 |
[25:36] | You make $42,000 a year | 你每年薪水只有4万2 |
[25:38] | and live in an $800,000 waterfront condo. | 却住着80万的海滨别墅 |
[25:41] | I have dedicated my life to this school. | 我的一生都献给了这所学校 |
[25:42] | To these kids. | 这些学生 |
[25:43] | Doesn’t explain the discrepancy in your finances. | 还是解释不了你的钱从哪来的 |
[25:47] | Do I receive gifts every now and then from grateful parents? | 我是偶尔会从那些感激我的父母那里收一点礼物 |
[25:50] | Yes. Guilty. | 我承认 |
[25:51] | Now what about people who can’t afford to give you gifts? | 那些送不起礼物的父母呢 |
[25:54] | People like the Harrises. | 比如哈里斯一家 |
[25:56] | The Harrises? | 哈里斯一家 |
[25:57] | Yeah, they came to you, | 没错 他们来找过你 |
[25:58] | threatened to expose your little incentive program. | 威胁你要曝光你所谓的赞助计划 |
[26:00] | Oh, they never threatened me. | 他们从没威胁过我 |
[26:03] | Sure about that? | 你确定 |
[26:04] | Yeah, they begged me to let their kid in. | 确定 他们求我让他们的孩子入学 |
[26:06] | And you said no. | 然后你拒绝了 |
[26:07] | I gave them my best advice. | 我给了他们最好的建议 |
[26:08] | Gratis. | 免费的 |
[26:09] | Which was? | 那是什么 |
[26:11] | There’s a school in Vermont for kids with autism. | 佛蒙特州一家专收自闭症儿童的学校 |
[26:13] | Doesn’t charge tuition. | 不收学费 |
[26:14] | Vermont? | 佛蒙特州 |
[26:15] | Yeah. I even made some calls for them. | 是啊 我帮他们联系了一下 |
[26:17] | Made sure their kid could get in. | 确保他们的孩子可以去 |
[26:18] | And did he? | 他们同意了吗 |
[26:19] | Yes. They were going to move there. | 是的 他们准备搬过去 |
[26:21] | The whole family? | 全家吗 |
[26:24] | I’m all about the kids. | 我一心只为孩子 |
[26:26] | Yeah, you’re a real champ. | 是啊 你可真是无人能及 |
[26:42] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[26:50] | I found a place for Ruby at a halfway house. | 我把露比安排去了教习所 |
[26:53] | She can live there with Brent if she wants. | 她可以在那里和布伦特住在一起 |
[26:55] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[26:57] | Went by your apartment last night, | 我昨晚去了你家 |
[26:58] | ’cause I thought we were going to talk, but… | 想和你谈谈 但是… |
[27:00] | You never showed up. | 你没回家 |
[27:03] | I was at the hospital. | 我昨晚在医院 |
[27:05] | With him. | 和他一起 |
[27:09] | Saying good-bye. | 跟他道别 |
[27:11] | And after… | 之后 |
[27:13] | I walked all night. | 我走了一晚上 |
[27:16] | Now I’m here. | 现在回来了 |
[27:19] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[27:21] | Sounds like it was a tough decision. | 听起来是个艰难的抉择 |
[27:23] | It was. | 确实是 |
[27:27] | It’s just that, Ray knows me. | 雷了解我 |
[27:30] | Everything about me. | 了解我的一切 |
[27:31] | And maybe if you let me in, | 如果你对我敞开心扉 |
[27:32] | I’ll leave you, too? | 我也会离开你吗 |
[27:33] | Ray never left me. | 雷从没离开过我 |
[27:34] | No. He’s just never around. | 对 他只是一直不在你身边 |
[27:39] | I mean maybe that’s what you really want. | 也许这就是你真正想要的 |
[27:41] | No. | 不 |
[27:43] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[27:44] | What, for like a week, a month, then what? | 在一起一周 一个月 然后呢 |
[27:51] | Can’t we try? | 我们就不能试试吗 |
[27:55] | I left your keys on the table. | 我把钥匙放在你桌上了 |
[27:59] | Don’t leave, Joseph. | 别离开我 乔瑟夫 |
[28:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:02] | Look, I’m not your consolation prize. | 我不是你的”安慰奖” |
[28:13] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想一个人 |
[28:19] | Maybe you do. | 也许你想的 |
[28:40] | Why not go to the normal sibling, ask about Vermont? | 为什么不去问他姐搬家的事 |
[28:42] | ‘Cause the sister lies. | 因为姐姐会撒谎 |
[28:44] | And your boy Brent can’t. | 你的布伦特就不会 |
[28:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:46] | Take off your tie. | 把领带摘了 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | Your tie, it’s yellow. | 你的领带 黄色的 |
[28:51] | Brent hates yellow. | 布伦特不喜欢黄色 |
[28:54] | Forget it. | 想得美 |
[28:56] | No way. | 不可能 |
[29:07] | Uh, it’s detective Valens, Brent. | 我是瓦伦斯探员 布伦特 |
[29:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:17] | Your parents cared a lot about you, Brent. | 你父母很关心你 布伦特 |
[29:20] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[29:21] | Mom and dad. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[29:23] | They cared so much they were planning on moving | 他们为了你能去更好的学校 |
[29:26] | so that you could go to a better school. | 都准备要搬家了 |
[29:29] | A school in Vermont. | 搬去佛蒙特 |
[29:31] | 345652SW38 345652SW38. | |
[29:35] | What do those numbers have to do with Vermont, Brent? | 这些数字和佛蒙特有什么关系 布伦特 |
[29:37] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特 |
[29:38] | 345652SW38 345652SW38. | |
[29:41] | Brent, where did you see those numbers? | 布伦特 你在哪看见的这些数字 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:55] | Okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[29:56] | Forget Vermont. | 不去佛蒙特了 |
[30:08] | I know what that number is, | 我知道这数字什么意思 |
[30:09] | at least the last part. | 至少后半段 |
[30:10] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | SW38 SW38. | |
[30:12] | Smith and Wesson .38. | 史密斯威森点38手枪 |
[30:16] | So the first part must be the serial number. | 所以前面的是编号 |
[30:18] | Kid, you just gave us the gun. | 孩子 你帮我们找到了凶器 |
[30:23] | It’s all about triggers, boss. | 最重要的是找对关键字 长官 |
[30:25] | Triggers? | 关键字 |
[30:27] | Say the right word, | 说对了 |
[30:27] | you get the right answer. | 答案就出来了 |
[30:28] | So you’re clueing into Brent? | 所以是你启发了布伦特 |
[30:30] | I don’t want to take all the credit. | 我不想一个人独揽功劳 |
[30:31] | I mean, Scotty was there. | 毕竟史考特也在 |
[30:34] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[30:35] | The serial number. | 这个序列号 |
[30:36] | Who’s the gun registered to? | 登记在谁的名下 |
[30:40] | Steve Harris. | 史蒂夫·哈里斯 |
[30:43] | Brent’s dad? | 布伦特的爸爸 |
[30:46] | Parents were killed with their own gun. | 父母是被自己的枪杀死的 |
[30:58] | Your parents were killed with their own gun, Ruby. | 有人用你父母的枪杀了他们 露比 |
[31:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:02] | A gun you had access to. | 那把枪你能拿到 |
[31:06] | You think I killed my own parents? | 你觉得是我杀了他们 |
[31:07] | You didn’t want to move to Vermont. | 你不想搬去佛蒙特 |
[31:11] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特 |
[31:13] | We know about that, Ruby. | 我们已经知道了 露比 |
[31:15] | Moving away from Doug. | 要离开道格 |
[31:17] | Your amazing boyfriend. | 你那完美男友 |
[31:19] | “Forget Vermont,” | “不去佛蒙特” |
[31:21] | Your parents said right before they were shot. | 你父母临死前这么说 |
[31:23] | That’s why they were killed. | 这就是他们被杀的原因 |
[31:26] | None of us wanted to move. | 我们都不想搬家 |
[31:29] | But they said we had to, for Brent. | 但他们说为了布伦特必须搬 |
[31:32] | It was always about Brent, wasn’t it? | 他们总是只想着布伦特 对吗 |
[31:34] | Your cross to bear. | 你受不了了 |
[31:35] | I understood. | 我能理解 |
[31:37] | You know, I have a sister, Ruby. | 我有个妹妹 露比 |
[31:40] | A real screw up. | 惹祸精妹妹 |
[31:42] | And no matter how perfect I was, | 但不管我表现得多好 |
[31:44] | my mom was all about her. | 我母亲却只关心她 |
[31:46] | It was like I didn’t even exist. | 就像我不存在一样 |
[31:49] | That’s not how it was with us. | 我们家可不是这样 |
[31:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:52] | You didn’t bail Brent out of trouble all the time? | 每次布伦特出事都要你来救他 |
[31:55] | You didn’t hate them for ignoring you, | 你对他们无视你不心怀不满吗 |
[31:58] | for a freak? | 就为了一个怪胎 |
[31:59] | Don’t call him that. | 别这么说他 |
[32:01] | He didn’t mean to do it. | 他不是故意这么做的 |
[32:05] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[32:07] | What did Brent do, Ruby? | 布伦特干了什么 露比 |
[32:10] | That night… | 那晚 |
[32:11] | The night your parents were killed? | 你父母遇害那晚 |
[32:14] | Brent came home… | 布伦特回到家 |
[33:08] | I buried his clothes | 我把他的衣服和枪 |
[33:10] | and the gun in the backyard. | 都埋在了后院 |
[33:18] | Okay, Ruby. | 好吧 露比 |
[33:22] | I won’t be able to take care of Brent now, will I? | 我没办法再照顾他了 对吗 |
[33:29] | No. | 对 |
[33:49] | It’s me, Brent, | 是我 布伦特 |
[33:50] | detective Valens. | 瓦伦斯探员 |
[33:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:57] | We talked to your sister Ruby. | 我们和你姐露比谈过了 |
[33:59] | She told us what happened. | 她交代了事发经过 |
[34:03] | You were in the car with your parents when they were murdered. | 你父母被杀那晚 你和他们一起在车里 |
[34:06] | 065739.1 065739.1. | |
[34:08] | That’s right, Brent. | 没错 布伦特 |
[34:09] | That was the odometer number. | 这是里程数 |
[34:14] | Then you saw those shoes. | 然后你看到那双鞋 |
[34:15] | Are you high. | “你爽吗” |
[34:16] | And you didn’t want to move | 而且你不想搬家 |
[34:17] | ’cause you don’t like change. | 因为你不喜欢改变 |
[34:19] | That’s why your dad said, | 所以你父亲才会说 |
[34:20] | “Okay, okay, forget Vermont.” | “好的好的 不搬去佛蒙特了” |
[34:22] | 345652SW38 345652SW38. | |
[34:26] | The serial number of the gun. | 那支枪的编号 |
[34:30] | The gun that you fired. | 那把你开的枪 |
[34:34] | The gun you fired, Brent! | 是你开的枪 布伦特 |
[34:40] | The gun your sister said you were holding. | 你姐说你拿着那把枪 |
[34:42] | 215-555-0196 215-555-0196. | |
[34:47] | 215… 215…? | |
[34:49] | That’s a Philly area code, Brent. | 那是费城的区号 |
[34:50] | That’s a phone number. | 这是个电话号码 |
[34:54] | What does that number have to do with you holding the gun? | 这和你拿枪有什么关系 |
[34:57] | 215-555… 215-555… | |
[34:58] | Brent, whose phone number is that? | 布伦特 这是谁的电话 |
[35:02] | Sammy’s house. | 萨米家的 |
[35:18] | The killer got a call from someone in your house, Brent? | 凶手接了从你家打来的电话吗 布伦特 |
[35:23] | Sammy’s house. | 萨米家 |
[35:25] | Your house. | 你家 |
[35:30] | My house. | 我家 |
[35:42] | Brent, | 布伦特 |
[35:45] | detective Valens… | 瓦伦斯探员 |
[35:53] | Proud of you. | 以你为傲 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:26] | Hey, detectives. How you doing? | 探员们 你们好 |
[36:27] | Oh, Brent’s been talking again, Doug. | 布伦特最近又开始说话了 道格 |
[36:29] | That’s good, right? | 是件好事 对吧 |
[36:30] | Ruby made a phone call from her house | 凶案发生那晚 |
[36:32] | the night of the murder. | 露比从家里打了个电话 |
[36:33] | At 6:20. | 6点20分 |
[36:34] | To your cell. | 打给了你 |
[36:35] | Don’t lie, | 别撒谎 |
[36:36] | ’cause we got the phone records. | 我们已经拿到通话记录了 |
[36:37] | Yeah, your point? | 你们想说什么 |
[36:38] | Brent saw his home number | 布伦特看到自己家的号码 |
[36:39] | flash on the killer’s phone. | 显示在凶手的手机上 |
[36:41] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[36:43] | Whoa, wait, back up. | 等一下 |
[36:44] | Uh, Brent saw? | 布伦特看见的 |
[36:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:46] | Brent. | 布伦特 |
[36:47] | And Brent doesn’t lie. | 而且布伦特从不撒谎 |
[36:48] | And you might have clocked out of work at 9, Doug, | 也许你那晚9点才下班 |
[36:50] | but nobody remembers you being around 6:00 and 7:00. | 但6点到7点间没人看见过你 |
[36:54] | And we know you helped the Harrises move their stuff | 我们也知道你帮哈里斯一家 |
[36:56] | out of their store, | 把东西从店里搬出来 |
[36:58] | the gun they kept there included. | 包括那把枪 |
[37:02] | You said you loved the Harrises, Doug. | 你说你爱他们 道格 |
[37:06] | I did. | 爱过 |
[37:09] | They were like the family I never had. | 他们就像我的家人一样 |
[37:13] | But they were going to move away. | 但他们要搬走了 |
[37:15] | You were going to lose Ruby and the family | 你要失去露比 失去他们 |
[37:17] | that was better than your own. | 这个更像家人的家庭 |
[37:25] | See, you don’t get it. | 你们不懂 |
[37:26] | Get what? | 不懂什么 |
[37:28] | That Brent’s the lucky one. | 布伦特很幸运 |
[37:30] | Not being able to feel anything. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[37:33] | ‘Cause you felt too much? | 但你感受到太多 |
[37:36] | Look, I loved Ruby more than anyone’s ever loved anybody. | 我比任何人都要爱露比 |
[37:43] | And you couldn’t let a love like that just disappear on you. | 你接受不了她要离开的事实 |
[37:50] | The thought of her not being with me, moving away forever… | 一想到她要离开我 搬去很远的地方 |
[37:57] | Not a possibility. | 根本无法想象 |
[38:00] | So you had to stop them. | 所以你要阻止他们 |
[38:02] | I didn’t want to, I swear. | 我没想杀他们的 我发誓 |
[38:06] | But it was like my heart… | 但我就像着了魔一样 |
[38:10] | it was like… | 就好像 |
[38:15] | Lovesick. | 爱到痴狂 |
[38:35] | What… | 搞什么 |
[38:36] | Oh, what are you doing out here in the rain? | 大雨天你在这里干什么呢 |
[38:38] | You’re soaked. Hop in. | 你都湿透了 快进来 |
[38:39] | Come on, it’s take-out tuesday. | 来吧 今天是快餐周二 |
[38:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:45] | I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你们这么做 |
[38:46] | – Do what? – Take her away from me. | -做什么 -带她离开我 |
[38:48] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[38:49] | She’s my air. | 她是我的生命 |
[38:49] | I cannot breathe without her. | 没了她我活不下去 |
[38:51] | I will die, I swear. | 我会死的 我发誓 |
[38:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:54] | You can’t take her. | 你们不能把她带走 |
[38:55] | – I mean it. – Okay,okay. | -我是认真的 -好的 好的 |
[38:56] | Forget Vermont. | 不去佛蒙特了 |
[38:58] | You say that now, but I know you will do anything for Brent. | 你现在这么说 但我知道你为了布伦特什么都会做 |
[39:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[40:35] | 歌曲: “In My Place” 歌手: Coldplay | |
[41:15] | 已结案 03年11月 |