时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The dynamic woman has it all. | 现代女性面面俱到 |
[00:06] | She’s a career woman, a with-it mom. | 既是事业女性 又是时髦辣妈 |
[00:09] | A vital partner for her husband. | 还是丈夫的好伴侣 |
[00:11] | If you want to bring your brand into the future, | 如果你想要你的品牌长远发展 |
[00:13] | you want to be worn by today’s woman. | 目标群体就应该是现代女性 |
[00:17] | Today’s woman, the dynamic woman, | 而现代女性 |
[00:19] | needs a perfume that goes from | 需要一款效力持久的香水 |
[00:20] | morning to night and doesn’t quit. | 从早到晚都不会消散 |
[00:22] | Today’s woman… | 现代女性… |
[00:28] | Please excuse me one second, Stella? | 抱歉 失陪一下 斯黛拉 |
[00:35] | Sitter’s sick again. I’ve got to be in court. | 保姆又病了 我还要去法庭 |
[00:38] | Should be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[00:40] | Roger, you can’t be serious. | 罗杰 别这样 |
[00:41] | Think your secretary can keep an | 能不能让你的秘书 |
[00:42] | eye on ’em for a minute or two? | 照看他们两个一下 |
[00:44] | You know how fussy the baby gets with other people. | 你知道婴儿多容易吵到别人吗 |
[00:46] | I’m in the middle of a presentation here. | 我正在做创意展示呢 |
[00:47] | And my clients gets 20 years to life if I don’t show up. | 我如果不出庭 我的客户得去牢里蹲二十年 |
[00:51] | Okay. Who can be quiet the longest? | 好吧 你们谁会比较安静 |
[00:54] | Not her. That’s for sure. | 肯定不是她 |
[00:56] | Maybe you can help out your little sister. | 也许你可以照顾你的小妹妹 |
[00:57] | – What do you say, buddy? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好吧 |
[01:00] | Okay, okay, get out of here before I change my mind. | 好了好了 在我反悔之前快走 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:04] | What would we do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[01:06] | Fall utterly to pieces? Knock ’em dead. | 死得很惨吧 庭上加油 |
[01:09] | – You, too. – Okay. Piece of cake. | -你也加油 -小意思 |
[01:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[01:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:20] | What does it look like, Einstein? | 你说呢 |
[01:22] | Sit right there, Devon. | 去那边坐着 戴文 |
[01:24] | This is my son. Say hi, Devon. | 这是我儿子戴文 给大家打个招呼 |
[01:26] | – Hi. – Hi, Devon. | -你们好 -你好戴文 |
[01:28] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[01:29] | Make Roger screw up his career, not yours? | 让罗杰搅黄自己的工作 而不是你的 |
[01:35] | – Working mother – But always a dedicaTed professional. | -职业母亲 -但对待工作十分专注 |
[01:39] | Like the dynamic woman. | 就像现代女性 |
[01:42] | – I am… – She is the dynamic woman. | -我… -她就是现代女性的代表 |
[01:46] | Which is why our company is so | 所以由我们公司 |
[01:48] | suited to create your ad campaign. | 为你们的产品做广告简直太合适 |
[01:50] | We know her hopes and dreams, | 我们懂现代女性的期望于梦想 |
[01:52] | her fears and purchasing patterns. | 恐惧 还有购物习惯 |
[01:55] | Today’s woman wants it all, | 现代女性想做到全方位出色 |
[01:56] | and she’ll get it. | 她们也确实可以做到 |
[01:58] | Let’s show you the numbers we worked up. | 让我们给你们看一下我们统计的数字 |
[02:06] | Hey, mom, can I color this? | 妈 我能给它涂色吗 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 当然可以 |
[03:00] | Lil, Frannie. | 莉莉 弗兰妮 |
[03:01] | Frannie’s got something for us, boss. | 老大 弗兰妮有案子要交给我们 |
[03:03] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么案子 |
[03:04] | Infant death. ’82. | 1982年 婴儿死亡 |
[03:06] | Iris Felice. | 艾瑞思·菲利斯 |
[03:09] | She was six months old. | 六个月大 |
[03:11] | Sudden infant death syndrome. You got thoughts otherwise? | 死因是婴儿猝死综合症 有其他推断吗 |
[03:15] | Well, some of the old-time coroners– | 以前的验尸官 |
[03:16] | They used outdaTed information to determine SIDS. | 他们用过时的信息判定婴儿猝死综合征 |
[03:19] | Which is why the me has Frannie and the other | 所以我和弗兰妮加上几个助手 |
[03:21] | assistants reviewing all the SIDS cases. | 正在重新审查1980年到85年间 |
[03:22] | From 1980 to ’85. | 所有婴儿猝死的案例 |
[03:25] | And with Iris, I found something. | 艾瑞思的案子里 我发现了这个 |
[03:28] | These photos are from the scene before they moved the body. | 这些照片是他们移走尸体前拍下的 |
[03:30] | Tricky thing about SIDS is it forensically | 婴儿猝死综合症的特别之处在于 |
[03:32] | looks like other causes of death. | 死因总是很不明了 |
[03:34] | Heart stops. Fluid in the lungs. | 心脏停止 肺部积水 |
[03:36] | But that doesn’t explain this. | 但无法解释这个 |
[03:39] | The baby’s hair–it’s wet. | 她的头发是湿的 |
[03:42] | Fluid in the lungs, plus wet hair? | 肺部积水加上湿头发 |
[03:44] | Could have been a drowning? | 可能是溺死的 |
[03:45] | Hair could’ve dried by the time it got to the coroner’s. | 也许送到法医那时头发已经干了 |
[03:47] | – he wouldn’t have seen it. – Yeah, in ’82 especially. | -所以法医没有注意到 -没错 特别是在那个年代 |
[03:50] | They weren’t as suspicious of infant death as we are now. | 他们不会像现在这么在意婴儿的死 |
[03:52] | You work a few of these baby jobs, you get suspicious. | 如果你办过几起弑婴案 你就会在意了 |
[03:55] | What looks like SIDS could be anything but. | 也许死因另有蹊跷 |
[03:58] | You certain about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:00] | Well, some people say SIDS doesn’t really exist. | 有人说婴儿猝死综合症根本不存在 |
[04:03] | Babies don’t die for no reason. | 婴儿不会无缘无故死亡 |
[04:04] | – But… – But you can’t say for sure. | -但是… -但也不能确定 |
[04:07] | Med school taught me we know less | 医学院教会我的就是 |
[04:09] | about life and death than we think. | 我们对生命与死亡的认识只是皮毛 |
[04:13] | We’re gonna turn these parents’ lives upside down again, | 我们最好有个很好的理由 |
[04:15] | we got to have a good reason. | 才可以再去揭起这对父母的伤疤 |
[04:17] | Well, if there’s a chance a kid’s | 如果有一丝的可能 |
[04:19] | murder slipped through the cracks, | 这个孩子是被谋杀的 |
[04:20] | Maybe that’s reason enough. | 那就值得了 |
[05:02] | Iris Felice. | 艾瑞思·菲利斯 |
[05:04] | Found dead in her crib at 6:30 A.M. | 1982年4月19日早上6点半 |
[05:06] | on April 19,1982. | 被发现死在自己的婴儿床上 |
[05:08] | Mother called 911. | 母亲打了911报警 |
[05:10] | Well, the cops at the scene thought SIDS | 到现场的警察认为是婴儿猝死综合症 |
[05:12] | coroner backed it up. | 验尸官也这么认为 |
[05:13] | There was no reason to suspect foul play, | 没有理由怀疑是他杀 |
[05:15] | no signs of prior abuse. | 父母没有虐童的倾向 |
[05:17] | Baby was premature, but had a clean bill of health, otherwise. | 婴儿是早产儿 但身体很健康 |
[05:20] | We sure the hair wasn’t wet from sweat? Maybe the weather. | 确定头发不是汗湿的吗 也许天气太热 |
[05:24] | Nah, looked it up. | 不 我查过了 |
[05:26] | – A freak snowstorm that night. – Spring in Philly. | -那晚下暴风雪 -标准的费城春天 |
[05:29] | Another reason we’re America’s vacation destination. | 要不说我们这里是全国度假胜地呢 |
[05:33] | There was a baby-sitter with Iris and | 那晚有个保姆照顾艾瑞思 |
[05:35] | her brother until 8:00 P.M. that night. | 和他哥哥 一直到晚上八点 |
[05:37] | The parents checked on the baby when they got home. | 父母到家的时候查看过婴儿的情况 |
[05:39] | Said she was fine. | 说没有问题 |
[05:41] | Well, it leaves whoever’s in the house after that. | 那嫌犯就只剩下那晚在家的人了 |
[05:43] | Mom, dad. Always comes back to them. | 父母 总是和他们脱不开关系 |
[05:46] | Oldest story in the book. | 俗套的剧情 |
[05:48] | Well, they split up in ’83, few months after Iris died. | 83年他们就分开了 就在艾瑞思去世后几个月 |
[05:51] | Let’s have a talk. Close this job pronto. | 去找他们谈谈 速战速决 |
[05:58] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:04] | We’re reinvestigating your daughter’s death. | 我们正在重新调查你女儿的死 |
[06:07] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[06:09] | Well, certain forensics don’t add up. | 有些事情很奇怪 |
[06:11] | We think Iris was drowned. | 我们认为艾瑞思死于溺水 |
[06:16] | My god. | 天啊 |
[06:20] | Did anyone have access to your daughter? | 有其他人可以接触到您女儿吗 |
[06:22] | Just her father and me. | 只有我和她父亲 |
[06:24] | – Anybody have keys to the house? – No. | -还有谁有家里钥匙吗 -没有 |
[06:27] | I mean, the nanny and the housekeeper, | 保姆和管家当然也有 |
[06:29] | but I always dead-bolTed the doors at night. | 但晚上我都会把房门反锁 |
[06:30] | Why do that? | 为什么 |
[06:32] | Iris was premature. We thought we’d lose her from the get-go. | 艾瑞思是早产儿 我们一开始还以为会失去她 |
[06:35] | She pulled through, tough little cookie. | 但她熬过来了 这个坚强的小家伙 |
[06:39] | – Anyway, I was very protective of her. – Must have been rough. | -所以我对她呵护有加 -一定很累吧 |
[06:43] | No one tells you how hard it is with kids, do they? | 没人告诉过你带孩子有多辛苦 对吧 |
[06:47] | How’d your ex-husband handle the stress? | 你前夫是如何应对这份压力的 |
[06:50] | Iris was fragile. We had to be so careful all the time. | 艾瑞思很虚弱 我们时刻都得很小心 |
[06:55] | His patience ran out pretty quickly. | 他的耐心很快就用完了 |
[07:00] | – You look beautiful. – I look 80. | -你真美 -我老得像80岁了 |
[07:03] | It’s a hot 80. | 那也是性感的80岁 |
[07:08] | I’m beat, babe. I’m bone-tired. | 我很累 亲爱的 精疲力尽 |
[07:14] | Then stop talking. | 那就别说话了 |
[07:17] | Baby did you hear about that rapist guy in Mount Airy? | 你听说芒特艾里的那个强奸犯了吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah, babe, let’s talk about that. | 你非要现在说这个吗 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. My timing. | 抱歉 我真不会挑时候 |
[07:26] | You locked the garage, right? | 车库你锁好了吧 |
[07:27] | – Let’s go upstairs. – Okay. | -我们上楼吧 -好 |
[07:32] | – But did you? – It’s locked. | -到底锁好了吗 -锁好了 |
[07:34] | You’re beautiful. Come on. Let’s go upstairs. | 你真美 来吧 我们上楼去 |
[07:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:41] | Locking these, and then I just want to check on the baby. | 把窗户锁好 然后去看看孩子 |
[07:43] | No, no, no. No checking. She’s fine. | 别别 不用检查了 她好得很 |
[07:45] | – I’m just gonna peek. – But you’re not gonna peek. | -我就去瞄一眼 -才不会 |
[07:47] | You’re gonna nudge her, you’re gonna wake her, | 你肯定要去抱抱她 把她弄醒 |
[07:49] | and it’s 40 minutes to get her back to bed. | 又得花40分钟才能把她哄睡着 |
[07:50] | The hospital said we should check on her… | 医生说我们应该多看看她 |
[07:52] | But that was months ago. She’s fine now. | 那都是几个月前说的了 她现在没事了 |
[07:54] | – What if they’re wrong? – Honey, please. | -如果医生错了呢 -亲爱的 求你了 |
[07:58] | We haven’t been together since I don’t know when. | 我们都多久没亲热了 |
[08:01] | So let’s be together. | 来吧 |
[08:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:14] | Mommy! Mommy! Iris is crying! | 妈 艾瑞思在哭 |
[08:18] | – Devon, go back to sleep! – You don’t have to yell at him. | -戴文 回去睡觉 -你别吼他 |
[08:20] | Well, this is what I told you I didn’t want. | 知道我之前为什么不想要了吧 |
[08:23] | What, another kid? | 什么 第二胎吗 |
[08:25] | I just wish we could go back to the way things were. | 我就是希望能回到从前 |
[08:29] | We can’t. We have Iris now. | 不行了 我们已经有艾瑞思了 |
[08:36] | They said we can have it all. | 人们总说我们可以同时兼顾 |
[08:38] | Family, husband, career. | 家庭 丈夫和事业 |
[08:40] | They just didn’t say how. | 但他们没说该怎么做 |
[08:42] | When did this incident happen? | 这次争吵是在什么时候 |
[08:44] | A few months before Iris passed. | 艾瑞思去世前几个月 |
[08:47] | Things get any better? | 事情后来有好转吗 |
[08:49] | A baby’s always a challenge, even to the happiest marriages. | 再美满的婚姻 遇到孩子的问题也是挑战 |
[08:53] | I kept hoping they would, but… | 我也希望情况会好转 但是… |
[08:57] | Then Iris died, and…what we had kind of died with her. | 艾瑞思去世了 我们的婚姻也随她而去 |
[09:11] | You cut ties with your family pretty | 你女儿去世之后 |
[09:13] | fast after your daughter died. | 你马上就离开家了 |
[09:15] | Every time I looked at my wife, I saw Iris. | 每当我看见我夫人的时候 都会看见艾瑞思 |
[09:17] | – Sure it wasn’t guilt you were seein’? – Guilt for what? | -难道不是因为愧疚吗 -愧疚什么 |
[09:20] | It seems like you got over the whole | 我们的意思是 |
[09:22] | thing pretty fast is all we’re sayin’. | 你从失去孩子的阴影里出来得够快的 |
[09:23] | You didn’t want a second child, Roger. | 你本来就不想要第二胎 罗杰 |
[09:26] | Molly was busy with her company, | 茉莉工作很忙 |
[09:28] | so I was the first one home most nights. | 几乎每晚都是我先回家 |
[09:30] | I fed the kids, I bathed them. | 我喂他们 给他们洗澡 |
[09:32] | Must have been hard on you. | 一定很累吧 |
[09:36] | It was. Iris wasn’t an easy baby. | 是的 艾瑞思很不好带 |
[09:39] | She’d wake up seven, eight, nine times a night. | 她一晚上要醒七八次 |
[09:42] | All I wanTed was sleep. | 而我只想好好睡一觉 |
[09:43] | Maybe you were tired one night, | 也许有天晚上你受不了了 |
[09:45] | accidentally drop her in the tub. | “不小心”把她扔进了浴缸里 |
[09:49] | Never ends? The looks, questions. | 真是没完没了 这些怀疑 这些问题 |
[09:55] | There’s no statute of limitations on murder, Roger. | 谋杀是没有诉讼期的 罗杰 |
[09:58] | Believe me, when your child stops breathing, | 相信我 当你失去了孩子 |
[10:03] | there’s no one you blame more than yourself. | 你就只会自责而已 |
[10:21] | Where…where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪里 |
[10:24] | She needs her mobile. | 别忘了她的床铃 |
[10:26] | Don’t forget to pack her mobile for the hospital. | 把她的床铃带去医院 |
[10:34] | Hey, buddy, why don’t you go to bed? | 你先回去睡觉吧 |
[10:37] | You close the door to your room. | 自己把门带上 |
[10:42] | I have to get her things packed. | 我得把她的东西收拾好 |
[10:53] | – She’s not going to the hospital. – She’s not? | -她不是去医院 -不是吗 |
[10:59] | – We didn’t check on her enough, Roger. – Molly, please. | -我们没照看好她 罗杰 -茉莉 别这样 |
[11:03] | I told you we should have checked on her more. | 我说了我们应该多看看她的 |
[11:14] | I remember how cold it was in her room that night. | 我还记得那晚房间里有多冷 |
[11:18] | Because of the snowstorm. | 因为那晚的暴风雪 |
[11:19] | No. Her window was open. | 不 是她房间的窗户没关 |
[11:22] | A window was open in the nursery? | 婴儿房的窗户没关 |
[11:25] | Molly was a fanatic about locking them | 茉莉每次都会把窗户锁上 |
[11:27] | because Iris slept on the ground floor. | 因为艾瑞思的房间在一楼 |
[11:29] | Did you tell the cops about this? | 你跟警察说这事了吗 |
[11:31] | Thought it wouldn’t help any. | 我以为无关紧要 |
[11:33] | Window doesn’t explain SIDS. | 窗户和婴儿猝死综合症又没关系 |
[11:36] | We’ll look into it. Thanks for your time, Mr.Felice. | 我们会查查的 谢谢你的配合 菲利斯先生 |
[11:45] | Iris’d be 24 now. | 艾瑞思现在应该24岁了 |
[11:50] | She had Molly’s eyes. | 她眼睛和茉莉一样 |
[11:52] | I bet she’d be as beautiful as her mother. | 我打赌她肯定跟她母亲一样美 |
[12:04] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[12:10] | So…when my sister died, | 我妹妹去世之后 |
[12:12] | my parents put all her things into storage, | 我父母把她的所有东西都收了起来 |
[12:14] | Stopped talking about her. Like she never even exisTed. | 绝口不提她 就像从来没有过她一样 |
[12:18] | So I stole that. | 所以我把那个偷了出来 |
[12:22] | Iris is my daughter’s middle name. | 我女儿的中间名也叫艾瑞思 |
[12:24] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[12:26] | Your bedroom was right above the nursery, wasn’t it? | 你的房间就在婴儿房的上面 对吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[12:30] | Did you hear anything that night? | 那晚你听到什么吗 |
[12:32] | I don’t remember. That was a long time ago. | 时间太久 我不记得了 |
[12:35] | Your parents have any trouble with the baby? | 你父母对你妹妹有什么意见吗 |
[12:37] | After Iris died, my mother couldn’t get out of bed. | 她去世后 我母亲难过得下不了床 |
[12:40] | My father wouldn’t eat. | 我父亲茶饭不思 |
[12:42] | They wouldn’t have brought this upon | 他们绝不会做什么事 |
[12:43] | themselves if that’s what you’re thinking. | 来这样折磨自己的 |
[12:45] | Dad took off pretty fast after. | 你父亲很快就离开家了 |
[12:47] | Being a father myself, | 作为父亲 |
[12:50] | if I couldn’t protect my little girl, I’d run, too. | 如果我没能保护好我女儿 我也会逃跑 |
[12:52] | – Except he still had you. – Guess he forgot. | -但他不是还有你吗 -也许忘了吧 |
[12:56] | Anyone else in the house at this time? | 当时你家还有别人吗 |
[12:58] | My parents worked a lot, so… there was a lot of hired help. | 我父母工作很忙 所以家里请了不少人 |
[13:02] | – At least one of them was… – Homicidal? | -其中有一个人… -可能会杀人 |
[13:08] | The nanny Marta. Didn’t take her long to traumatize us. | 叫玛塔的保姆 很快就给我们造成了心理创伤 |
[13:16] | Marta! I can’t reach the mobile! | 玛塔 我够不着床铃 |
[13:24] | Marta?! | 玛塔 |
[13:37] | I want to play with the music mobile. | 我想玩那个音乐床铃 |
[13:43] | Are you pretending like you’re in church? | 你把这里当教堂吗 |
[13:46] | Close the door, Devon. Come here. | 关上门 戴文 过来 |
[13:52] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[13:54] | – We’re not allowed to… – Like this. | -我们不能… -像这样 |
[14:01] | We’re not allowed to put the baby in the bathtub. | 我们不能把她放在浴缸里 |
[14:03] | Only daddy can. | 只有爸爸可以 |
[14:06] | We’re going to make baptism. You want one? | 我要给她做洗礼 你想吗 |
[14:09] | But if you die with no baptism, you go to hell. | 如果你不接受洗礼 会下地狱的 |
[14:14] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[14:16] | We have to save your little sister. | 我们得救你妹妹 |
[14:19] | We have to save all the little babies. | 救所有的孩子 |
[14:32] | Let’s make her an angel, yes? | 让她成为天使吧 好吗 |
[14:34] | Daddy says that’s too much water. | 爸爸说这样水太多了 |
[14:37] | It’s time to pray. | 该祈祷了 |
[14:43] | That gave me nightmares for a while. | 这件事让我做了一段时间噩梦 |
[14:46] | – You tell your parents? – No. | -这事你告诉父母了吗 -没有 |
[14:49] | I was scared of Marta, but I guess I didn’t want to lose her. | 我很怕她 但不想让她走 |
[14:52] | She was pretty intent on that baptism. | 她很执着于那个洗礼 |
[14:55] | It seemed like it. Why? | 好像是 怎么了 |
[14:56] | We think your sister may have been drowned. | 我们觉得你妹妹也许是溺死的 |
[15:07] | I don’t know if I could do it. | 我不知道如果我失去维罗妮卡 |
[15:09] | Get myself together again if I lost Veronica. | 要如何再振作起来 |
[15:11] | I don’t know if I’d call the Felice family together. | 我觉得菲利斯一家到今天都没能振作起来 |
[15:14] | They seemed pretty normal till their kid died. | 在女儿去世之前 他们看起来都很正常 |
[15:17] | Well, you say potato, I say po-tah-to. | 我们聊不到一块去 |
[15:21] | Hey, Ozzie and Harriet, you done with your squabble? | 你们两个争完了吗 |
[15:23] | – I found something here. – What? | -我有发现 -什么 |
[15:27] | – Well, I googled. – The future is now. | -我谷歌了一下 -时代进步了 |
[15:32] | Found Marta Chavez, the Felices’housekeeper, | 在这个网上发现了菲利斯家的保姆 |
[15:35] | on a website here. | 玛塔·查韦斯的名字 |
[15:36] | SIDS support group. | 婴儿猝死综合症互助会 |
[15:37] | She lost somody to SIDS? | 她身边有人死于这个病吗 |
[15:39] | Her son…in 1981. | 她儿子 1981年去世 |
[15:42] | One baby, maybe, but two dying mysteriously? | 一个还好 两个都这样 |
[15:46] | Disturbing coincidence, at best. | 往好了想是巧合 |
[15:48] | At worst, we got our murderer. | 往坏了想 也许她就是凶手 |
[15:59] | Every year on her birthday, I think about Iris. | 每年艾瑞思生日我都会想起她 |
[16:03] | How old she would be. What kind of things she would like. | 她现在多大了 会喜欢什么样的东西 |
[16:07] | The Felice family know you lost a kid of your own? | 菲利斯家知道你孩子也去世了吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:11] | You didn’t feel like you should tell ’em, | 你要专门照顾他们的孩子 |
[16:13] | since you’d be around their baby? | 不觉得应该把这事告诉他们吗 |
[16:14] | My son died of SIDS. It was not my fault. | 我儿子死于婴儿猝死综合征 不是我的错 |
[16:19] | That’s what they said about Iris. | 艾瑞思也是这么死的 |
[16:20] | My son died in his sleep and I don’t know why, | 我儿子在睡梦中去世了 我不知道原因 |
[16:23] | and I have to live with that. | 我只能接受现实 |
[16:29] | I know that being nice is not a big part of your job… | 我知道你们的工作就是要冷酷无情 |
[16:32] | But you could at least have the facts, SIDS is real. | 但你们至少应该知道 婴儿猝死综合症是真实存在的 |
[16:36] | You were trying to baptize Iris in the bathtub. | 你曾想在浴缸里给艾瑞思做洗礼 |
[16:39] | I was crazy with grief for my son. | 我儿子的死让我悲痛欲绝 |
[16:41] | I wanTed to keep her safe. | 我只是想保护她 |
[16:43] | We think she was drowned. | 我们认为她是被淹死的 |
[16:44] | Maybe you gave the baptism another shot. | 也许之后你又试了一次 |
[16:46] | Held her down too long. | 但不小心把她在水里放太久了 |
[16:48] | I love children. I don’t hurt them. | 我喜欢孩子 不会伤害他们 |
[16:51] | And I was in El Salvador the week she died. | 她去世的时候我人在萨尔瓦多 |
[16:54] | – We’ll check on that. – Go ahead. | -我们会去查证的 -去吧 |
[16:56] | While you at it, check at this girl Brie Romeo. | 顺便查查这个女孩儿 布莱·罗密欧 |
[17:00] | – Who’s that? – She was the nighttime babysitter. | -她是谁 -她是夜班保姆 |
[17:03] | Someone to watch the kids so they could go out. | 晚上在家看孩子 好让他们可以出门 |
[17:06] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[17:07] | Well, first it seemed like a good idea, | 看起来是挺好的 |
[17:10] | but one night I stopped by the house. | 但有天晚上我路过他们家 |
[17:13] | Saw with my own eyes that girl was not a good idea. | 亲眼看见那个女孩有多么不靠谱 |
[17:21] | Brie, it’s me! I forgot my purse. | 布莱 是我 我的钱包忘拿了 |
[17:28] | Brie, get up. | 布莱 起来 |
[17:34] | Marta. I fell. | 玛塔 我摔了一跤 |
[17:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:41] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[17:49] | These are supposed to stay locked like Molly says. | 茉莉说这里要锁好 |
[17:52] | Well, Molly wants it like a frickin’ crypt in here. | 茉莉恨不得把整座房子都封起来 |
[17:57] | You can’t have your boyfriend here. | 你不能带男友来 |
[18:00] | Take a chill pill. He’s not my boyfriend.Yet. | 别激动 他还不是我男友呢 |
[18:08] | My water tastes funny. | 我的水味道怪怪的 |
[18:14] | What is this green stuff? | 这绿色的是什么 |
[18:16] | Iris’s bottle is green, too. | 艾瑞思的也是绿色的 |
[18:19] | Okay, back to bed. Now. | 够了 快回去睡觉 |
[18:26] | I gave him some cough syrup, spaz. | 我给他们喝了点止咳糖浆 |
[18:29] | It helps the babies sleep better so we can have adult time. | 能让他们睡得更好 这样我们就有点私人时间 |
[18:32] | I am calling Mrs.Felice. | 我要告诉菲利斯夫人 |
[18:35] | You breathe a word of this, | 你要是敢跟她说一个字 |
[18:37] | I’ll have my father, who is a super-lawyer, | 我就让我的律师父亲 |
[18:39] | call immigration faster than you can say daddy’s girl. | 立马打电话给移民局 |
[18:43] | Got it, Bible-thumper? Now get. | 懂了吗 狂热教徒 滚吧 |
[18:53] | And you never told the Felices about this? | 你就没告诉菲利斯家这件事吗 |
[18:56] | I wanTed to. | 我想来着 |
[18:58] | I thought it’d be worse for the kids | 但我觉得 |
[19:00] | If Brie had my ass kicked out of the country, far from them. | 如果布莱把我弄走了 情况会更糟 |
[19:03] | But now, I’m a citizen so she can kiss it. | 但现在我是美国公民了 不怕她 |
[19:08] | – Thanks, Marta. – Yeah, sure. | -谢谢 玛塔 -没事 |
[19:15] | So this babysitter’s drugging the kids. | 所以这个保姆给孩子们下药 |
[19:19] | Could have done it again the night the baby died | 也许那晚她又下药了 |
[19:21] | Only she gave Iris too much. | 但是剂量有点多 |
[19:23] | If the baby od’d…she would sweat. | 如果服药过量 就会流汗 |
[19:36] | My mom used to give me whiskey to make me sleep. | 我妈以前为了让我睡着给我喝威士忌 |
[19:39] | I give it to my kids. What’s the big deal? | 我也这么喂我孩子 有什么大不了 |
[19:41] | Bet it didn’t hurt you at all. | 对你倒是没什么影响 |
[19:43] | I didn’t even give her cough syrup that night. | 我那晚根本没给她喝药 |
[19:46] | And why should we believe you, Brie? | 我们凭什么相信你 布莱 |
[19:47] | Because, ’cause Tad broke up with me, okay? | 因为塔德跟我分手了 |
[19:50] | He wasn’t even coming over. I had no reason to do it. | 他都没有来 我没必要给他们喝药 |
[19:53] | You know how we can get in touch with Tad? | 我们可以向塔德求证的你知道吧 |
[19:55] | You guys are, like, out there. | 你们真是什么都不知道 |
[19:57] | Do you even know what was going on | 你们知道他们家当时 |
[19:59] | a t the Felice house back then? | 到底是什么情况吗 |
[20:00] | How about you fill us in? | 你说说吧 |
[20:02] | Molly may have been beautiful and smart whatever, | 茉莉那时候也许美丽又聪明 |
[20:05] | but she was not there for her man. | 但她对她老公不管不顾 |
[20:09] | That your professional opinion? | 这就是你的专业意见吗 |
[20:11] | Believe me.The babysitter knows all your dirty secrets. | 相信我 家里的见不得人的秘密 保姆都知道 |
[20:16] | The Felices had some big ones. | 菲利斯家可有个大秘密 |
[20:19] | You’ve put a lot of pressure on me here. | 你给我的压力很大 |
[20:21] | Come on, we are have a great time. It’s a lot of fun. | 拜托 我们在一起很开心 |
[20:26] | It was a mistake. I was lonely. | 我当时太寂寞了 犯了错误 |
[20:29] | You’re a liar. You still want it. | 你骗人 你还想要的 |
[20:36] | – You should go. – I can’t accept that. | -你该走了 -不行 |
[20:39] | I have a family, Stella. | 我是有家的人 斯黛拉 |
[20:40] | Molly’s changed. You know it and I know it. | 茉莉变了 你我都知道 |
[20:42] | She’s been having a hard time the | 过去几个月对她来说是很难熬 |
[20:44] | last few months. We both have. | 我们两个都是 |
[20:45] | All she talks about, all she cares about are the kids. | 她全部心思都放在孩子身上了 |
[20:47] | Iris was premature. It scared her to death. | 艾瑞思是早产儿 所以她很担心她 |
[20:51] | She won’t even sleep with you | 她都不愿跟你同房了 |
[20:52] | anymore and you’re defending her? | 你还帮她说话 |
[20:54] | She’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[20:55] | And I’m not. That’s the point. | 我不是 这就是重点 |
[20:58] | This is over. | 我们结束了 |
[21:01] | You have to go. | 你走吧 |
[21:03] | You don’t throw me away like a used tissue. | 你不能对我呼之则来挥之则去 |
[21:06] | No one does that to me. | 没人可以这样对我 |
[21:09] | Hey, Stella. I just… | 斯黛拉 我… |
[21:17] | got here. | 刚进来 |
[21:21] | Gorgeous wife. Two kids. But… | 好老婆 两个孩子 但是… |
[21:24] | Roger was banging the best friend. | 罗杰却上了她的闺蜜 |
[21:27] | Told you the family wasn’t super-perfect. | 我就说他们家不完美吧 |
[21:31] | – When did you see this? – A few nights before the baby died. | -这是什么时候的事 -孩子去世前几晚吧 |
[21:35] | Yeah. That’s right. | 应该没错 |
[21:39] | Thanks, Brie. | 谢谢你 布莱 |
[21:43] | Stella sounds like the kind of woman | 斯黛拉听起来 |
[21:45] | that wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 不像是容易妥协的女人 |
[21:47] | Yeah, made Roger pay for kicking her to the curb. | 也许因此要让罗杰付出代价 |
[21:52] | What, your boyfriend can’t leave a message? | 你男友不会留言吗 |
[21:55] | It’s not Joseph. | 不是乔瑟夫 |
[21:59] | Ray, I told you not to call… | 雷 我都说让你别打电话… |
[22:24] | Lot of trouble to get me to see you. | 见你可真不容易 |
[22:33] | I called you. A lot of times. | 我给你打了很多次电话 |
[22:38] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[22:44] | – I should’ve picked up. I should’ve… – I know…. | -我应该接的 我应该… -我懂 |
[22:46] | – Believed you. – It’s all right, Lil. | -相信你的 -没关系 阿莉 |
[22:50] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[22:52] | Just came at me from behind. | 他们从后面袭击我 |
[22:54] | Never saw ’em till the last minute. | 没有看到他们的长相 |
[22:56] | Well, give me their names. I’ll bring them in. | 名字告诉我 我把他们全抓回来 |
[22:58] | – No – No, seriously, I mean it. | -别 -我是认真的 |
[23:00] | – That’s not why I called you. – Okay. | -我找你不是要你去抓他们 -好吧 |
[23:07] | Not a lot of people… | 我不想让别人 |
[23:11] | nobody really, I’d want seeing me like this. | 任何人 看到我这副样子 |
[23:16] | You’ve seen me like this. | 你也见过我这副样子 |
[23:20] | Remember when you made me a milkshake? | 还记得你给我做奶昔吗 |
[23:22] | That was all you could eat. | 因为你只能吃那个 |
[23:24] | It was a busted jaw. | 你下巴当时伤得很严重 |
[23:28] | You made a mess of my mom’s kitchen. | 你把我妈的厨房弄得好乱 |
[23:31] | It was a mess already. | 本来就挺乱的 |
[23:38] | Couple of kids? | 俩熊孩子 |
[23:43] | Well, I owe you, Ray. | 我欠你的 雷 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我会帮你讨回公道 |
[23:49] | I don’t want that. | 我不想你这么做 |
[23:53] | I just want you here. | 我只想你陪着我 |
[24:08] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[24:13] | Bunch of bull, Roger, first time around. | 你之前撒了不少谎啊 罗杰 |
[24:17] | You pretend to be all broken up about Iris. Your marriage. | 装着对艾瑞思还有你的婚姻都很难过的样子 |
[24:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[24:21] | We’re talking about Stella. | 我们在说斯黛拉 |
[24:22] | About you banging your wife’s business partner. | 你跟你老婆的生意伙伴上床的事 |
[24:25] | And best friend. Class act there. | 还是她的闺蜜 真俗 |
[24:27] | – It was a mistake. – That cost your daughter her life. | -犯了个错而已 -赔上了你女儿的命 |
[24:35] | We were so in love. Molly and I. | 我和茉莉都深爱着对方 |
[24:39] | With each other and with Devon. | 也爱着戴文 |
[24:43] | – And then everything changed. – When Iris was born. | -但突然一切都变了 -在艾瑞思出生之后 |
[24:46] | Molly became so distant. It was like I lost her. | 茉莉和我越来越疏远 我感觉我失去她了 |
[24:54] | I-I just wanted what we had. | 我只想变回以前的样子 |
[24:58] | Tell yourself whatever you want. | 随便你怎么安慰自己 |
[25:01] | Your daughter’s dead ’cause of you. | 你女儿的死是因为你 |
[25:10] | You ever lose a child? | 你失去过孩子吗 |
[25:14] | What? | 什么 |
[25:15] | There is nothing you can do to me at | 不管你对我做什么 |
[25:18] | I haven’t already done to myself. | 都不会比我失去孩子更受伤 |
[25:27] | We heard a dirty thing about you, Stella. | 我们听说了一点关于你的丑事 斯黛拉 |
[25:30] | You wouldn’t be the first. | 听过我丑事的人多了 |
[25:31] | Something about you knocking heels | 我们听说 |
[25:33] | with your best friend’s husband? | 你跟你闺蜜的老公有一腿 |
[25:35] | Don’t mince words, do you? | 你说话可真直白 |
[25:38] | Pretty pissed off when Roger broke it off. | 罗杰甩掉你的时候一定很生气吧 |
[25:41] | Chose his family over you. | 为了家庭放弃你 |
[25:43] | Yeah, woman scorned. But I got over it. | 是啊 伤害了我 但我想开了 |
[25:47] | It was wrong to begin with. | 跟他一开始就是错误的 |
[25:48] | Thing that’s eatng us is a few days later, the baby’s dead. | 我们奇怪的是 几天之后孩子就死了 |
[25:51] | Felice family falls apart. | 菲利斯一家也散了 |
[25:53] | I was devastated, too. Roger and Molly were my best friends. | 我也很伤心的 罗杰和茉莉是我的挚友 |
[25:59] | I know how that sounds. | 我知道这听起来很假 |
[26:02] | I was mad at her, okay? | 我确实生过她气 |
[26:04] | She bailed out on me. She was never around. | 她对我不管不顾 总不来上班 |
[26:07] | The company we dreamed having was dying. | 我们梦想的公司马上就快完了 |
[26:10] | So you slept with her husband? | 所以你睡了她老公 |
[26:12] | And that wasn’t the only mistake I made. | 我还犯了另一个错误 |
[26:17] | – What do you mean? – I had a chance to stop it. | -什么错误 -我本来可以阻止这一切 |
[26:21] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[26:22] | Molly tried to tell me about Iris. | 茉莉跟我说过艾瑞思的事 |
[26:24] | And I was so caught up in that stupid | 但我那会儿心思全在罗杰身上 |
[26:27] | dance with Roger, I couldn’t even see it. | 根本没有往心里去 |
[26:33] | Go. The tv spot. | 广告剧本 开始 |
[26:35] | The dynamic woman steps out of a taxicab. | 现代女性从一辆出租车上下来 |
[26:37] | She’s wearing a suit. | 她穿着正装 |
[26:38] | She’s jogging. She’s wearing heels… | 她正在慢跑 她穿着高跟鞋… |
[26:43] | And? Come on, Molly. | 然后呢 拜托 茉莉 |
[26:45] | You’re the genius. I’m the looks. | 你出主意 我装门面 |
[26:46] | Do we have to go over this every time? | 难道每次都得重复一遍吗 |
[26:51] | – Molly, what’s wrong? – It’s nothing. | -茉莉 你怎么了 -没什么 |
[26:58] | I mean…I think Roger’s hiding something from me. | 我觉得罗杰有什么事瞒着我 |
[27:05] | – He’s just busy with work. – I’m never there for him. | -他只是工作太忙了 -我一直没有陪他 |
[27:09] | You know, maybe I pushed him away. | 也许是我太冷淡他了 |
[27:11] | I’m just–I’m just so tired all the time. | 我太累了 |
[27:12] | And the kids always need me. | 孩子总是那么需要我 |
[27:14] | Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill, Molly. He loves you. | 别大惊小怪的 茉莉 他爱你 |
[27:19] | – Hey, Stel, can I tell you something? – Sure. | -斯黛拉 我能跟你说件事吗 -当然 |
[27:24] | I’m…so alone. | 我好孤独 |
[27:31] | You’re not alone, Mol. I’m here. | 你不孤独 茉莉 你还有我 |
[27:37] | Something’s wrong with Roger. | 罗杰有点怪怪的 |
[27:42] | At night, he’s in the baby’s room. | 有天晚上 他在婴儿房 |
[27:44] | I hear him through the monitor talking to himself. | 我从对讲机里听见他自言自语 |
[27:47] | What do you mean “talking to himself”? | 自言自语些什么 |
[27:49] | Stop that. Don’t hurt her. Don’t hurt the baby. | “住手 别伤害她 别伤害孩子” |
[27:59] | What I gonna do, Stel? | 我该怎么办 斯黛拉 |
[28:02] | Roger loves Iris. You know that. | 罗杰很爱艾瑞思 你知道的 |
[28:04] | He’d never lay a hand on her. | 绝对不会伤害她 |
[28:07] | – Yeah, I-I know. – You must be imagining things. | -我知道 -肯定是你想太多 |
[28:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:19] | I haven’t had much sleep. I must have just made it all up. | 我一直很缺觉 一定是幻听了 |
[28:32] | Stop that. You’ll hurt her? | “住手 别伤害她” |
[28:34] | Sounds like Roger was losing it. | 听起来罗杰有点失控 |
[28:36] | I should’ve believed her, | 我应该相信她的 |
[28:39] | but I was so into Roger I didn’t want to. | 但我当时太迷恋罗杰 不愿相信他有问题 |
[28:42] | Molly didn’t mention this to us. | 茉莉没有跟我们说这件事 |
[28:44] | She never wanted to see ugliness in other people, | 她从来不愿面对别人丑陋的一面 |
[28:47] | least of all the father of her children. | 更不用提对她孩子的父亲了 |
[28:50] | – When did this incident happen? – The day before. | -这是什么时候的事 -前一天 |
[28:55] | The day before Iris died? | 孩子去世的前一天吗 |
[29:11] | I know you were having problems. | 我知道你当时状态不太好 |
[29:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about… | 我不明白你的意思 |
[29:16] | Wandering around the nursery in the | 半夜跑到婴儿房里 |
[29:18] | middle of the night, talking to yourself. | 自言自语 |
[29:19] | Don’t hurt her. | “别伤害她” |
[29:24] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:25] | Your ex-wife… heard you on the baby monitor. | 你前妻从对讲机里听到了 |
[29:30] | Why can’t you let this rest? | 为什么你们要缠着这事不放 |
[29:32] | ‘Cause a little kid died. | 因为一个小女孩死了 |
[29:34] | And that was bad enough. | 这就已经够糟了 |
[29:36] | Let us be. Please. | 放过我们吧 求你了 |
[29:45] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[29:58] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[30:03] | Go on. | 继续 |
[30:07] | If I’d been around more, | 如果我多花点时间 |
[30:09] | spent time with my kids, | 陪我的孩子们 |
[30:11] | maybe none of this would’ve happened. | 也许这一切都不会发生 |
[30:12] | What do you mean if you’d have | 你这话 |
[30:14] | spent more time with your kids? | 是什么意思 |
[30:16] | He was just a little boy. He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他那时只是个孩子 不知道自己在做什么 |
[30:23] | Don’t put him in jail, please. | 求你们别抓他 |
[30:25] | Devon? What did he do? | 戴文 他做了什么 |
[30:27] | He went to the nursery at night. | 那晚他去了婴儿房 |
[30:29] | He was just worried about her. | 他只是担心她 |
[30:31] | What happened the night she died? | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[30:49] | Hey, Dev. What did I tell you? | 戴文 我跟你说什么来着 |
[30:52] | To leave the baby alone at night. | 晚上不要来打扰她 |
[30:54] | That’s right, pal. | 没错 |
[30:56] | ’cause when you come in here and poke her, it hurts her. | 因为你进来动她的话 会伤到她 |
[30:59] | What if she needs baptism? | 万一她需要洗礼怎么办 |
[31:04] | She’s okay, buddy. | 她没事的 |
[31:07] | But…daddy…she’s not breathing. | 但是 爸 她不呼吸了 |
[31:15] | Iris? Sweetie? | 艾瑞思 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | Devon, why is she wet? | 戴文 为什么她是湿的 |
[31:20] | Iris? Iris, wake up. | 艾瑞思 醒醒 |
[31:23] | Iris? Iris, wake up. | 艾瑞思 艾瑞思 醒醒 |
[31:27] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[31:29] | Come on.Wake up. | 拜托 醒来吧 |
[31:31] | Wake up. | 醒过来 |
[31:33] | Iris. Come on, baby. Come on. Wake up. | 艾瑞思 宝贝 求求你醒过来 |
[31:36] | Wake up, baby. | 醒过来 宝贝 |
[31:38] | Daddy, did I hurt the baby? | 爸 是我伤害她了吗 |
[31:47] | No, no, no. No, she’s… | 不 不 不 她… |
[31:52] | She’s fine. She’s gonna be just fine. | 她没事 她会没事的 |
[32:02] | Devon was a high-strung kid. | 戴文是个很容易紧张的孩子 |
[32:06] | I should’ve gotten him help. | 我应该带他去看医生的 |
[32:11] | He was scared because of what Marta said. | 他被玛塔说的话吓到了 |
[32:15] | – What’re you going to do to him? – I don’t know. | -你们要把他怎么样 -我不知道 |
[32:18] | Arrest me. | 抓我 |
[32:19] | He’s got a life. You can’t take that away from him. | 他还有大好人生 不能被你们毁掉 |
[32:22] | I can’t do that, Mr.Felice. You know that. | 我们不能这样 你知道的 菲利斯先生 |
[32:23] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是故意的 |
[32:28] | Did you tell Molly what happened that night? | 你告诉茉莉那晚发生的事了吗 |
[32:32] | I lied. And I had Devon lie. | 我对她撒了谎 也让戴文撒谎 |
[32:38] | I thought it would save us. But it destroyed us. | 我以为这会挽救我们 结果却毁了我们 |
[32:59] | Go ahead. I’ll be up in a minute. | 你先走 我等下就来 |
[33:05] | – We need you to come in with us. – Why? | -你得跟我们走一趟 -为什么 |
[33:07] | We talked to your father, Devon. | 我们跟你父亲谈过了 戴文 |
[33:11] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你们说了什么 |
[33:12] | Why don’t you come with us? | 我们回局里再说吧 |
[33:16] | He told you about me. | 他告诉你们我的事了吧 |
[33:19] | That’s okay. It’s okay. It’s good. | 没事 挺好的 |
[33:23] | ’cause it’s out. ’cause I can’t live like this anymore. | 说了也好 我也没法继续这样下去了 |
[33:28] | I can’t hold my baby. I’ve never picked her up, not once. | 我无法面对自己的孩子 一次都没抱过她 |
[33:31] | My hands… | 我这双手 |
[33:36] | I’m responsible for what happened to Iris. | 害艾瑞思丢了性命 |
[33:40] | Tell us what happened that night. | 告诉我们那晚发生的事 |
[33:42] | I wanted to baptize her, but I… I must have let her drown. | 我想给她做洗礼 可能不小心让她溺水了 |
[33:47] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[33:48] | Not really. But I must have, right? | 不记得 但肯定是我干的 不是吗 |
[33:51] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[33:53] | Being in the nursery. The mobile’s playing. It’s cold. | 在婴儿房里 床铃在响 很冷 |
[33:59] | But you couldn’t reach the mobile. | 但你是够不到床铃的 |
[34:03] | So who turned it on? | 是谁打开的 |
[34:07] | Someone was in the room before you. | 有人在你之前去了婴儿房 |
[34:10] | No, I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[34:13] | Some memories are too painful to remember. | 有些记忆太痛苦 所以记不住 |
[34:16] | Especially for children. | 特别是小孩子 |
[34:18] | But I remember putting her in the bath. | 但我记得我把她放进水里 |
[34:20] | You just said you didn’t. | 你刚才说没有 |
[34:22] | – What do you want from me? – The truth. | -你到底想要我说什么 -真相 |
[34:23] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的就是真相 |
[34:25] | Maybe what you think is the truth is | 也许你以为的”真相” |
[34:27] | less painful than what really happened. | 没有实际那么痛苦 |
[34:35] | I didn’t…I didn’t give her the bath. | 我没有把她放水里 |
[34:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:43] | Because my mom was there. | 因为我妈在 |
[34:52] | I’m so sorry, baby. I’m so sorry I can’t protect you. | 对不起宝贝 对不起我不能保护你 |
[34:58] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:00] | The world’s such a dangerous place for a baby. | 这个世界对婴儿来说太危险了 |
[35:02] | And I’m not a good mother. | 而我又不是一个好母亲 |
[35:04] | It’s me. I’m what’s wrong. | 是我 都是我的错 |
[35:43] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:52] | Give us a kiss good-bye, Dev. | 跟我们吻别吧 戴文 |
[35:56] | Where are you going, mommy? | 你要去哪里 妈妈 |
[35:58] | Don’t cry, okay, sweetheart? Be mommy’ strong little man. | 别哭 亲爱的 做妈妈坚强的男子汉 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:04] | – I love you so much, Dev. – Me, too, mommy. | -我爱你 戴文 -我也爱你 妈妈 |
[36:17] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[36:31] | I thought I was never gonna see her again. | 我以为再也见不到她了 |
[36:34] | Because she wanted to die, too. | 因为她想和艾瑞思一起死 |
[36:39] | Thank you, Devon. | 谢谢你 戴文 |
[36:41] | This is crazy, but the worst part is | 说来疯狂 但最让我伤心的是 |
[36:44] | that she didn’t want me with her. | 她都不愿意带上我 |
[36:47] | She wanted to leave me behind. | 她想丢下我 |
[36:51] | She was in pain, Devon. | 她太痛苦了 戴文 |
[36:54] | She wanted better for you. | 她想你过得好 |
[37:05] | I come in here sometimes. | 我偶尔会来这里 |
[37:08] | To think about Iris, time to time? | 偶尔会想艾瑞思吗 |
[37:11] | More like every moment of every day. | 每时每刻都在想 |
[37:15] | Do you really? Think about it, I mean? | 你真的会想她吗 |
[37:20] | When my mom was 25, she already had two kids. | 我母亲25岁的时候 已经有两个孩子了 |
[37:25] | No money, tiny, dirty place we called home. | 没有钱 家里又肮又乱 |
[37:30] | She was on her own? | 她一个人带大你们吗 |
[37:32] | You know, one time, I remember she brought | 有一次 她把所有的食物 |
[37:34] | out all this food from the cabinets, | 从柜子里拿出来 |
[37:36] | Put it out like we were having a party, | 好像我们要开派对一样 |
[37:38] | Then she left us, | 然后就离开了我们 |
[37:41] | Locked the doors for…two days. | 把门锁了两天 |
[37:50] | That’s a…that’s a terrible thing to do to a child. | 这样对待孩子真是狠心 |
[37:54] | Well, it was better than the alternative. | 如果她不走 |
[37:56] | What she mightave done, if she hadn’t left. | 也许会做出更过分的事情 |
[38:02] | It’s hard having kids, and nobody tells you that. | 以前没人告诉过我 养孩子这么难 |
[38:05] | No, they don’t. | 没错 |
[38:07] | All the terrible things that can happen to a baby. | 人们能对婴儿多残忍 |
[38:10] | – You know, as a cop, I’ve seen things… – Please, stop. | -作为警察 我已经看得太多了 -求求你 别说了 |
[38:14] | You saw them, too, didn’t you? Those terrible things. | 你也见过很多了吧 |
[38:19] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[38:21] | Locking the windows, the doors. | 总是把门窗锁好 |
[38:23] | You tried to shut out the danger. | 你想让她远离危险 |
[38:26] | I was prective because Iris was premature. | 我这么小心是因为她是早产儿 |
[38:30] | You imagined all the things that | 你常常幻想 |
[38:31] | could happen to Iris so often, | 艾瑞思遇到危险 |
[38:32] | You started to believe you wanted them to happen. | 你开始以为是自己想让她遇到危险 |
[38:34] | – That’s the sickness. – No! | -这是病 -不 |
[38:36] | That’s the sickness. It’s postpartum psychosis. | 这是病 产后抑郁症 |
[38:38] | No. | 不 |
[38:40] | It must be unbearable, the fear of yourself, especially. | 这份恐惧一定让你难以承受 |
[38:44] | I don’t know what happened to Iris. | 我不知道艾瑞思是怎么了 |
[38:46] | You have spent the last 24 years trying to forget, | 过去24年你都试图要忘记 |
[38:48] | but you know. | 但你知道 |
[38:52] | The snow. It snowed that night, remember? | 那晚下雪了 记得吗 |
[38:57] | I thought it was a sign.The snow. | 我以为那雪是预兆 |
[39:03] | A sign of what? | 什么的预兆 |
[39:05] | It snowed the night that she was born. | 她出生那晚也下雪了 |
[39:08] | And I thought she’d go back to where she came from. | 我以为这样她就能回到她来的地方 |
[39:12] | A better place than with me. | 一个比跟我在一起更好的地方 |
[39:42] | Mommy’s right here, baby. Right here with you. | 妈妈就在这里陪你 宝贝 妈妈陪着你 |
[39:47] | Go to sleep now. | 睡觉吧 |
[40:31] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[40:39] | Iris? Iris? | 艾瑞思 艾瑞思 |
[40:43] | My little girl. Iris? | 我的宝贝女儿 艾瑞思 |
[40:46] | Baby. Iris? | 宝贝 艾瑞思 |
[40:49] | Baby, come on. I’m sorry. | 宝贝 醒醒 对不起 |
[40:53] | Iris? My baby! | 艾瑞思 我的宝贝 |
[40:55] | 歌曲:”Open Arms” 歌手:Journey | |
[40:58] | Iris? | 艾瑞思 |
[41:44] | 已结案 06年11月 | |
[43:39] | 艾瑞思·菲利斯 挚爱的女儿 |