时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Yo, is that thing on or what?s | 开始录了吗 |
[00:00] | Yeah, yeah, dawg, look at that red light. | 是的 哥们儿 看那个亮着的红灯 |
[00:02] | See it? | 看到了吗 |
[00:06] | Yo, what’s up, mamacitas? | 你好吗 大波妹 |
[00:08] | Oh, shwing! | 正点 |
[00:11] | Stop being a reject. Give me that. | 别像个白痴一样 给我 |
[00:18] | You’re about to enter another dimension. | 你们将进入另一个空间 |
[00:20] | It’s a dimension not only of sight and of sound… | 这个空间不仅只有影像与声音 |
[00:22] | Full of tweakers, preps, | 还有无数嗑药狂 潮人 |
[00:24] | horny housewives and morons galore. | 饥渴的家庭主妇和白痴 |
[00:26] | It’s the ninth circle of hell. | 这是第九层地狱 |
[00:29] | The sweaty armpit of suburbia. | 市郊满是汗臭的腋窝 |
[00:32] | You’ve just crossed over into… | 你们已经进入了 |
[00:35] | – The mall. – The mall. | -死亡商场 -死亡商场 |
[00:41] | – Shop till you drop. – Right on. | -血拼到死吧 -说的好 |
[00:48] | Eenie, meanie, miney, mo. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[00:52] | Catch a tiger by its toe. | 上山打老虎 |
[00:55] | If he hollers, let him go. | 老虎不在家 打到小松鼠 |
[00:58] | Eenie… | 一 |
[00:59] | meanie… | 二 |
[01:01] | miney… mo. | 三 四 五 |
[01:06] | Looks like it’s homeslice’s lucky day. | 看起来今天是这哥们儿的幸运日 |
[01:07] | Ah, dope. | 太酷了 |
[01:12] | A regular Saturday afternoon in America’s town square. | 这是平常的周六下午 美国小镇的商场 |
[01:36] | The city is still reeling weeks | 在两名少年枪手在林谷商场 |
[01:37] | after two teenage gunmen | 制造惨案数周后 |
[01:39] | opened fire at the Woodland Valley mall, | 这座城市仍然沉浸在悲痛中 |
[01:41] | killing 15 bystanders before taking their own lives. | 他们枪杀十五名无辜群众后 当场自杀 |
[01:55] | 已结案 95年9月 | |
[01:58] | 已结案 95年9月 | |
[02:02] | 已结案 95年9月 | |
[02:04] | 已结案 95年9月 | |
[02:12] | The lieutenant still got you in deep freeze, Lil? | 副队长还不给你好脸色看吗 阿莉 |
[02:14] | The man knows how to hold a grudge. | 他是个记仇的人 |
[02:16] | This about that fugitive, what’s his face? | 是因为那个逃犯吗 他叫什么来着 |
[02:18] | It’s Joseph, | 他叫约瑟夫 |
[02:19] | and it’s past tense, the fugitive part. | 至于说”逃犯” 已经是过去式了 |
[02:22] | Is that a fact? | 真是这样吗 |
[02:23] | At least from what I hear. | 至少我耳闻是这样 |
[02:24] | I wonder where he’s, uh, docking his tugboat these days. | 不知道这些天他都在哪里落脚 |
[02:28] | You got me. | 你难倒我了 |
[02:30] | Okay. So, Scotty, you coming with tonight? | 史考特 今晚你一起来吗 |
[02:33] | – Why, what’s up? – Nurses. | -做什么 有什么事 -护士 |
[02:35] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[02:36] | Oh, milking that newfound bachelorhood, huh? | 又发现了单身生活的新乐趣吗 |
[02:38] | Every drop. | 乐趣多多 |
[02:40] | – Morning, boss. – Scotty. Nick. | -早上好 老大 -史考特 尼克 |
[02:43] | Boss. | 老大好 |
[02:46] | You remember the Coulter-Hanlon job back in ’95? | 还记得95年科尔特与汉伦的案子吗 |
[02:49] | Two kids opened up with | 两个孩子在商场 |
[02:50] | a shotgun and a TEC-9 in the mall? | 用散弹枪与TEC-9冲锋枪大开杀戒 |
[02:52] | Yeah. Took forever to process the scene. | 记得 搜集现场证据花了好久 |
[02:56] | The doers offed themselves after taking out, | 枪手后来自杀了 |
[02:57] | what, uh, 15 people? | 好像有十五人遇害 |
[03:00] | The contractors renovating the air vents found a video camera. | 承包商在维护通风口时 找到了一台摄像机 |
[03:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:05] | Well, it looks like it was used to film the massacre. | 看起来是用来录下枪杀过程的 |
[03:11] | Yo, what’s up, mamacitas? | 你好吗 大波妹 |
[03:12] | Oh, shwing! | 正点 |
[03:16] | Stop being a reject. Give me that. | 别像个白痴一样 给我 |
[03:19] | A real laugh riot, these two. | 这两个家伙真够疯狂的 |
[03:21] | The survivors say they busted a gut the whole time they were mowing folks down. | 幸存者说他们在枪击过程中一直在狂笑 |
[03:25] | Hell of a thing to get on tape. | 竟然把这种事拍下来 |
[03:27] | They only footage that exists. | 他们只在那个出口处拍了 |
[03:28] | No working surveillance cameras | 商场那个区域的监控镜头 |
[03:30] | in that wing of the mall, only at the two exits. | 只是摆设 只有两个出入口的监控有用 |
[03:33] | The survivors never mentioned the kids having a video camera. | 幸存者里没人提到枪手有摄像机 |
[03:36] | A lot of times in shootings like this, | 大多数时候 在这种枪击案中 |
[03:38] | people’s memories are shaky. | 幸存者的记忆是模糊的 |
[03:39] | One witness claims the gunmen were wearing red baseball caps, | 一个目击者声称枪手戴着红色棒球帽 |
[03:42] | another swears they were yellow. | 另一个坚持说是黄色的 |
[03:45] | Killer kids. | 少年枪手 |
[03:46] | First this then Colombine. | 先是这个 后来又有科伦拜校园惨案 |
[03:48] | Glad I don’t got kids. | 还好我没有孩子 |
[03:50] | I thought I saw something. Rewind it. | 我好像发现了些东西 倒回去一些 |
[03:55] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[03:57] | Neal was handing off the video camera. | 尼尔这时把摄像机给了人 |
[04:00] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[04:02] | Who was he handing it to? | 他把摄像机给了谁 |
[04:09] | The third shooter? | 第三个枪手吗 |
[04:51] | “I am the destroyer, the apocolypse, the widowmaker. | 我是毁灭者 灾难之源 寡妇制造者 |
[04:56] | I am a rifle, I am a gun. | 我是来福 我是枪 |
[04:58] | Look down the barrel of my hate, | 在我仇恨的枪口下颤抖吧 |
[05:00] | we’re going to have some fun.” | 我们会好好享受 |
[05:03] | Words to live by. | 警世恒言 |
[05:04] | Cameron’s journal, | 这是卡梅伦的日记 |
[05:05] | two days before the shoot-out. | 在枪击案前两天写的 |
[05:08] | And Neal’s artwork broadcasting their intentions loud and clear. | 尼尔的画 很清楚地表达出他们的想法 |
[05:13] | According to classmates, | 据他们同学说 |
[05:14] | everyone knew the game plan. | 大家都知道他们的计划 |
[05:16] | The boys talked about it 24/7. | 他们无时无刻不在谈这个 |
[05:18] | But no one believed them. | 但没人相信他们真会去做 |
[05:19] | Whatever happened to kids punching each other out? | 孩子们都不靠打架解决问题了吗 |
[05:22] | Now they’re mowing each other down. | 现在演变成互相残杀了 |
[05:23] | And we still don’t know why. | 我们依然不知道原因 |
[05:26] | Childhood buddies, uh, | 他们是儿时朋友 |
[05:28] | juniors at Lakefield High at the time of the killing. | 枪击案发生时在莱克费尔德高中读高三 |
[05:30] | On weekends, Neal pushed a broom at the mall. | 在周末 尼尔在商场里当保洁员 |
[05:32] | Cameron was a counter boy at the Cinnamon King. | 卡梅伦在”肉桂王”做服务员 |
[05:35] | Well, maybe our third shooter works at the mall, too. | 也许第三个枪手也在商场工作 |
[05:38] | Stashes a video camera after the rampage, gets out of dodge. | 惨案后藏好摄像机 销声匿迹 |
[05:41] | Where’d the camera come from? | 他们从哪里弄来的摄像机 |
[05:43] | Running the serial numbers. | 正在查产品序列号 |
[05:44] | According to the boy’s computer logs, | 他们的电脑日志显示 |
[05:46] | “the destroyer” and “the apocolypse” were monikers they used online. | “毁灭者”和”灾难之源”是他们的网名 |
[05:51] | Big fans of the game called Renegade Massacre. | 他们是《反叛屠杀》游戏的忠实粉丝 |
[05:54] | What all young minds should aspire to. | 真是一款年轻人应该追捧的游戏 |
[05:56] | If Cameron was “the destroyer” and Neal was “the apocolypse,” | 如果卡梅伦是”毁灭者” 尼尔是”灾难之源” |
[06:00] | who’s “the widowmaker”? | 那谁是”寡妇制造者” |
[06:02] | Our third shooter. | 第三个枪手 |
[06:03] | The name doesn’t come up in the logs. | 这个网名在日志里没出现 |
[06:05] | Well, let’s check with the parents, | 去找他们父母了解下情况 |
[06:06] | could have went to school with him. | 这个人有可能是他们的同学 |
[06:07] | Bring in the survivors, too. See what they remember. | 找幸存者问话 看他们还能记起些什么 |
[06:10] | Cameron’s folks are still in town. | 卡梅伦的父母仍住在这里 |
[06:11] | Neal’s family relocated to Georgia two years ago. | 尼尔一家已经在两年前迁到佐治亚州了 |
[06:14] | If I were them, I’d run for the hills, too. | 如果我是他们 我也会搬得远远的 |
[06:18] | I knew my kid wasn’t the ringleader. | 我知道我的孩子不是主谋 |
[06:20] | Cameron was always well-behaved. He was polite. | 卡梅伦品行端正 又有礼貌 |
[06:24] | He was more of a follower, really. | 他最多算是个从犯 |
[06:26] | He play a lot of online video games, Mr. Coulter? | 他经常玩网络游戏吗 科尔特先生 |
[06:29] | I tried to get him into sports, but… | 我曾尝试让他喜欢体育活动 但是 |
[06:31] | he never took to them. | 他一直不感兴趣 |
[06:33] | You familiar with a game called Renegade Massacre? | 你知道一款名叫《反叛屠杀》的游戏吗 |
[06:36] | It’s just a game. | 只是游戏而已 |
[06:37] | Did Neal and Cameron ever play online games with other kids? | 尼尔与卡梅伦有没有和同学玩网络游戏 |
[06:40] | All the time. Dayton Moore was one. | 一直如此 戴顿·摩尔就是其中之一 |
[06:43] | Dayton Moore? He was one of the survivors. | 戴顿·摩尔 他是幸存者之一 |
[06:46] | He used to live down the block– | 他曾住在这个街区 |
[06:47] | the three of them were thick as thieves until high school. | 他们三个在上高中前是死党 |
[06:50] | He’s a real bossy kid. | 他是个小霸王 |
[06:52] | He bullied Cameron and Neal all the time. | 经常欺负卡梅伦和尼尔 |
[06:55] | Right. Thanks for your time. | 好的 谢谢你的配合 |
[06:58] | You’re going to interrogate him, aren’t you? | 你们要去找他问话 是吗 |
[07:00] | We’ll be in touch, Mr.Coulter. | 我们再联系 科尔特先生 |
[07:01] | It’s easier for you to pretend we’re monsters, isn’t it? | 你们会把我们当怪物看 是吧 |
[07:04] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[07:05] | Just like the newspapers did. The TV. | 就像报纸和电视上所描述的 |
[07:09] | What everyone forgets, | 可是大家都忘了 |
[07:11] | that day we lost a child, too. | 那天我们也失去了自己的孩子 |
[07:21] | My wife, her name is Jackie. She’s in there. | 我妻子杰姬 她还在里面 |
[07:29] | The survivors are coming out. | 幸存者陆续出来了 |
[07:31] | Coming out. | 出来了 |
[07:36] | Tyra. | 泰拉 |
[07:39] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[07:46] | Dayton! | 戴顿 |
[07:48] | Dayton! | 戴顿 |
[07:49] | Oh, baby. | 孩子 |
[07:57] | There’s… | 还会 |
[07:58] | there’s more coming out, right? | 还会有人出来 是吗 |
[08:00] | There’s got to be more coming out, right? | 肯定还会有人出来 是吗 |
[08:03] | Are you the parents of Cameron Coulter? | 你们是卡梅伦·科尔特的父母吗 |
[08:06] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[08:08] | – You need to come with us. – Why? | -你们要跟我们走一趟 -为什么 |
[08:11] | No, we… we’ve got to wait here for Cameron. | 不 我们要在这里等卡梅伦出来 |
[08:14] | We think your son might have been involved. | 我们认为你儿子参与了这次事件 |
[08:16] | What? | 什么 |
[08:17] | No, no, no. You’re-you’re mistaken. | 不 不 你们肯定搞错了 |
[08:21] | My boy’s not involved! | 我儿子不会干这种事 |
[08:22] | Jim, what is going on? | 吉姆 到底发生了什么事 |
[08:35] | Everyone blamed us. | 所有人都在谴责我们 |
[08:37] | We were just an ordinary family… | 我们也只是个普通家庭 |
[08:40] | Just like your own. | 和你们一样 |
[08:41] | Ordinary families don’t have military assault rifles at home. | 普通家庭可不会拥有军用冲锋枪 |
[08:45] | A man has a right to his hobbies. | 一个人有选择爱好的权利 |
[08:48] | I’m a hunter. | 我是个猎人 |
[08:49] | What kind of animal | 哪种动物 |
[08:50] | do you hunt, with a TEC-9 semiautomatic? | 需要你用TEC-9半自动步枪来猎杀 |
[09:06] | Could you leave that door open? | 能把门开着吗 |
[09:08] | Me and closed rooms don’t really mix so well. | 我在封闭的房间不太舒服 |
[09:10] | Sure. Detectives Rush, Miller. | 好 我是拉什探员 这位是米勒探员 |
[09:15] | Always looking for the exit, huh? | 总是在找出口吗 |
[09:17] | 11 years later, you’d think I’d be over it. | 已经十一年了 我还是没走出来 |
[09:19] | You grew up with Cameron and Neal? | 你是和卡梅伦还有尼尔一起长大的吗 |
[09:22] | In grade school, that’s pretty much it. Why? | 在小学时可以这样说 怎么了 |
[09:24] | You like playing games online, Dayton? | 你喜欢玩网络游戏吗 戴顿 |
[09:26] | No, not really. | 不 不怎么玩 |
[09:28] | The game Renegade Massacre? Ring any bells? | 有款游戏叫《反叛屠杀》 有印象吗 |
[09:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:34] | How about “the widowmaker”? | 那”寡妇制造者”呢 |
[09:39] | That was my online ID. | 那是我的网名 |
[09:40] | I gamed every once in a while, so what? | 我偶尔玩玩游戏 那又怎样 |
[09:41] | Then why lie? | 那为什么说谎 |
[09:42] | Because I stopped playing | 因为我很久没和 |
[09:43] | with those psychos way before…the, the, uh, incident. | 那些变态一起玩了 在事故很久之前 |
[09:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:48] | To them it wasn’t just a game, it was… | 对他们来说这不仅是个游戏 而是 |
[09:51] | it was practice. | 而是一种练习 |
[09:52] | So maybe a closet geek like yourself got caught up, too. | 也许你这样的宅家极客也沉迷其中 |
[09:55] | Took it past role-playing, made it real. | 突破了角色扮演 在现实中玩了一把 |
[09:57] | Look, lady, I was a jock– | 女士 我以前是运动员 |
[10:00] | pick of the high school litter. I didn’t need a fantasy life. | 专门欺负人 我根本不需要虚拟的生活 |
[10:02] | You did online. | 你还是喜欢网络游戏 |
[10:04] | The last thing I needed was to be seen in | 我最不希望的 就是在公众场合 |
[10:06] | public with those freaks. | 被人看到和这两个变态在一起 |
[10:12] | Check out butter face. | “背多分”来了 |
[10:15] | Everything’s hot, “but her face.” | 什么都好 就是不能看脸 |
[10:22] | Check out Davie the dork. | 看戴维那个笨蛋 |
[10:27] | Bet Clearasil’s making a killing off of him. | 我打赌去痘膏在他身上赚了不少钱 |
[10:30] | Come on, Zack, leave the dork alone. | 算了 扎克 别理那个笨蛋 |
[10:33] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[10:36] | Yo litter getter…Neal. | 喂 那个扫垃圾的 尼尔 |
[10:40] | Got something for you. | 有事找你 |
[10:43] | – What? – You missed a fry, dude. | -什么事 -哥们儿 你扫漏了根薯条 |
[10:48] | What fry? | 什么薯条 |
[10:54] | That one. | 就这根 |
[11:14] | Oops. | 真不小心 |
[11:21] | You know, you are one talented litter getter. | 知道吗 你天生就是个扫垃圾的料 |
[11:34] | Someone should take an Uzi to this freaking mall. | 就应该有人端把枪废了这烂商场 |
[11:39] | What do you think… | 你觉得怎样 |
[11:41] | Dudes? | 哥们儿 |
[11:52] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[11:53] | Uh, a few months before they went ballistic. | 在他们发狂前几个月 |
[11:58] | I was a jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
[12:00] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[12:02] | Maybe if we hadn’t, then, you know, | 如果我们当时没那样做 |
[12:04] | none of this would of happened. | 也许就不会发生这样的事 |
[12:06] | He killed a lot of innocent people. | 他杀了很多无辜的人 |
[12:09] | You’re not responsible for that. | 并不是你的责任 |
[12:12] | Then who is? | 那是谁的责任 |
[12:23] | They look so normal. | 他们看起来好正常 |
[12:27] | Are those the kids who did it? | 行凶的小男生吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:31] | Some of the victims, too. | 有些死者也一样 |
[12:33] | Went to the same school. | 上同一所学校 |
[12:35] | Could be the third shooter’s in here. | 第三个枪手有可能就在这里面 |
[12:37] | You getting any closer to finding him? | 你找到些线索没 |
[12:39] | Most time, the doer’s already in the box. | 大多数情况下 已经可以确定嫌疑人了 |
[12:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:50] | Really. | 是真的 |
[12:56] | Aren’t you going to put that away? | 你不把那个拿走吗 |
[12:57] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[13:00] | Cause… | 因为 |
[13:01] | it helps me remember. | 这样能帮助我记忆 |
[13:04] | Keeping photos of the victims up there. | 把死者的照片摆在那里 |
[13:08] | Remember what? | 记住什么 |
[13:23] | You must of had my photo up there, too. | 你肯定也把我的照片放在那里吧 |
[13:25] | No way. | 不可能 |
[13:31] | Rush. | 我是拉什 |
[13:32] | Been going through the security footage from the mall. | 查看过了商场的监视录像 |
[13:35] | OK? | 然后呢 |
[13:37] | – There’s something you got to see. – Be there in a few. | -有些新发现 -我马上到 |
[13:45] | I’ll be a couple hours. | 我要出去几小时 |
[13:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:48] | You got to do what you got to do. | 你必须做你必须做的事 |
[13:52] | You might as well get some sleep now. | 你最好先睡一下 |
[13:54] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[13:58] | Cause you won’t get much later. | 因为你等一下就没机会睡了 |
[14:02] | Only two ways in or out of this part of the mall. | 商场的这片区域只有两个地方进出 |
[14:04] | Security cameras were at each exit. | 两个地方都有监控探头 |
[14:06] | So, we can see who | 所以我们能看到 |
[14:07] | went in with Cameron and Neal. | 谁跟卡梅伦和尼尔一起进去的 |
[14:09] | Nope. Crowd’s too thick, | 不行 人流太密集 |
[14:10] | couldn’t even spot the boys. | 连那两个小男生都找不出来 |
[14:11] | What about who came out after the shooting started? | 能看到枪响后哪些人跑出去吗 |
[14:14] | Take a look. | 看这里 |
[14:15] | 3:05, the shooting begins. | 三点零五分 枪响 |
[14:18] | Trapping 40 civilians inside that wing. | 有四十人困在那个区域 |
[14:20] | And our third shooter. | 里面包括第三个枪手 |
[14:22] | The rampage continues for 15 minutes | 枪击持续了十五分钟 |
[14:24] | and ends when SWAT shows up right here. | 直到特种部队进去 |
[14:27] | So how’d our third shooter get out? | 那么第三个枪手是怎么离开的 |
[14:30] | That’s what we were wondering. | 这也是我们想弄清楚的 |
[14:35] | Well, maybe our guy offed himself. | 也许他也自我了断了 |
[14:38] | Got caught in the cross fire. | 用互相射击的方式结束 |
[14:40] | Cameron and Neal had the only self-inflicted gunshot wounds. | 卡梅伦和尼尔身上只有自杀时留下的枪伤 |
[14:44] | So, if our third shooter | 所以 如果第三个枪手 |
[14:45] | isn’t one of the dead… | 不在死亡的人员里 |
[14:46] | He’s posing as one of the survivors. | 他伪装成了幸存者 |
[14:54] | They interviewed servivors all morning, no dice. | 一早上都在询问幸存者 没结果 |
[14:57] | Keep at it, one of them’s got to have seen something. | 继续问 其中肯定有人看到了什么 |
[14:59] | A lot of blacked out memories. Tough going back. | 记忆障碍 很难想起来 |
[15:01] | The bottom line people don’t want to remember. | 最根本的是 人们不愿意想起来 |
[15:06] | Late night with the nurses? | 又和护士们玩到很晚吗 |
[15:08] | Somebody’s got to play doctor. | 总得有人扮医生吧 |
[15:10] | What have you got, Nick? | 有什么发现 尼克 |
[15:11] | Lead on the video camera, | 根据摄像机的序列号 |
[15:13] | traced it back to an electronic store at the mall. | 查到原本属于商场里的一个电子产品店 |
[15:15] | Turns out it was stolen a few days before the attack. | 在枪击案事发前几天被偷了 |
[15:18] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[15:18] | One of our survivors, a kid named Davie Schulman, | 幸存者之一 叫戴维·舒尔曼的孩子 |
[15:22] | was a stock boy there. | 当时在那里做售货员 |
[15:22] | You have a talk with him? | 和他谈了吗 |
[15:24] | Miller’s on it. | 米勒已经去了 |
[15:25] | Meanwhile, let’s keep interviewing the rest of them. | 现在 继续询问其他幸存者 |
[15:28] | Scotty, you got a minute? | 史考特 现在有空吗 |
[15:36] | Get the door, huh? | 把门关上 |
[15:42] | Detective Renaldi at west, | 西部分局的雷纳尔迪探员 |
[15:44] | you’re familiar right? | 你们很熟 是吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[15:46] | He gave me the heads up on a job they been working. | 他让我注意他们在处理的一个案件 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:50] | A coach at a community boxing program, early 80s. | 八十年代初期 社区拳击项目的教练 |
[15:53] | A pedophile. | 恋童癖 |
[15:54] | Is that right. | 这样啊 |
[15:55] | Your brother’s name came up. | 你哥的名字被提到了 |
[15:58] | What, Mike? What’s he got to do with it? | 迈克 他和这事有什么关系 |
[16:00] | Well, it says here he was in the program when he was 12. | 资料上说他十二岁时 参加了这一项目 |
[16:03] | So what? | 这又怎样 |
[16:04] | Well, one of the guy’s former students is going to testify, | 这家伙的一个前学员准备作证 |
[16:06] | says he should, too. | 说你哥也应该作证 |
[16:10] | He’s got it wrong. | 肯定是他弄错了 |
[16:11] | Well, you might want to take a look. | 也许你想看下这些材料 |
[16:12] | Like I said, boss, my brother’s got nothing to do with it so– | 老大 我说过了 我哥和这事没关系 |
[16:14] | The guy’s still out there by the way, coaching. | 那家伙依然逍遥法外 顺便说下 还在做教练 |
[16:17] | Until this thing goes to court. | 除非能把他弄上法庭 |
[16:22] | No harm in looking, right? | 看一下也没坏处 不是吗 |
[16:41] | I kind of lost my trust in people after that. | 那件事后我已经不再相信任何人了 |
[16:44] | I guess that’s why I ended up here. | 我想这也是我在这里工作的原因 |
[16:47] | We’re talking to all the survivors Davie. | 我们在跟所有幸存者了解情况 戴维 |
[16:49] | There might have been a third shooter. | 可能有第三个枪手 |
[16:53] | Third shooter? | 第三个枪手 |
[16:54] | You see anyone else that day? | 你那天见到过其他人吗 |
[16:56] | With Cameron and Neal. | 跟卡梅伦和尼尔在一起 |
[16:57] | I barely remember anything. | 我几乎想不起来任何事情 |
[17:01] | Flashes, sometimes. It was so loud. | 有时候会有记忆浮现 非常大声 |
[17:04] | The gunfire. | 枪声 |
[17:06] | I didn’t know bullets could do that to people. | 我从不知道子弹对人有那样的摧毁力 |
[17:09] | It’s not like in the movies. | 和电影上的不一样 |
[17:12] | No, it’s not. | 是的 是不一样 |
[17:15] | I don’t… you really like to talk about it? | 我不想… 你真的想谈这些吗 |
[17:19] | The third shooter was using a video camera. | 第三个枪手当时拿着摄像机 |
[17:23] | It was stolen from the store you worked at. | 摄像机是从你工作的店里偷的 |
[17:26] | Got something to share, Davie? | 能告诉我些什么吗 戴维 |
[17:28] | – You think I stole it. – Did you? | -你以为是我偷的 -是你吗 |
[17:30] | No. | 不是 |
[17:32] | But you know who did. | 但你知道是谁偷的 |
[17:37] | Davie hey, what’s up? Papi chulo. | 戴维 你好 真帅啊 |
[17:41] | These are cool video cameras. Maybe we can make some porn. | 这些摄像机真先进 也许能用来拍黄片 |
[17:47] | I got to have one, make a distraction for me, okay? | 我想搞一部 帮我打个掩护好吗 |
[17:50] | A distraction, like-like what? | 打掩护 怎么打 |
[17:52] | Like, throw up or something. | 比如 吐一地什么的 |
[17:56] | Just kidding, Davie. | 开个玩笑啦 戴维 |
[18:06] | They should get a room. | 他们应该去开房 |
[18:08] | He was a jerk to you, Tina. Screw him. | 那混蛋根本配不上你 蒂娜 由他去吧 |
[18:11] | Zack’s not that bad. | 扎克也没那么差 |
[18:12] | Then why’s he act like he doesn’t even know you. | 那为什么他完全当你是陌生人一样 |
[18:17] | Cause I’m the hit and run queen. | 因为我是个招之即来挥之即去的人 |
[18:19] | Quit talking about yourself like that. | 别把自己说成那样 |
[18:21] | Just thought he’d be different, I guess. | 我原以为他会不一样 |
[18:25] | What a sucker. | 我真是傻 |
[18:32] | Maybe you deserve someone who treats you better. | 也许你应该找个对你更好的人 |
[18:40] | Someone like… who? | 比如说 谁 |
[18:47] | Anyway, I’m out of here. | 总之 我要走了 |
[18:49] | Uh, what about the video camera? | 那摄像机怎么办 |
[18:52] | What about it? | 什么怎么办 |
[18:54] | What, you think I’m klepto or something? | 你觉得我是个偷窃狂吗 |
[18:56] | See you later, I guess. | 回头见吧 |
[19:00] | Not if I see you first. | 那我就躲着不让你见 |
[19:03] | Thank you for it. | 谢谢啦 |
[19:10] | Tina was a lost kind of soul. | 蒂娜是个没心眼的人 |
[19:14] | She wouldn’t of hurt anyone. | 她不会伤害任何人 |
[19:16] | You keep in touch? | 你们保持着联系吗 |
[19:17] | I dropped out of school after, you know, we kind of drifted apart. | 之后我就退学了 我们就疏远了 |
[19:22] | Thanks for your time, Davie. | 多谢合作 戴维 |
[19:23] | If you think of anything else… | 如果你想到些什么 |
[19:25] | here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[19:35] | I was a bad girl, desperate for attention. | 我以前是个坏女孩 巴不得全世界都注意我 |
[19:39] | Shoplifting was means to an end. | 商场盗窃只是一种手段 |
[19:41] | How’d the video camera you stole end up in those boys’ hands? | 你偷的摄像机 怎么到了那两个男生手里 |
[19:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[19:45] | Cameron and Neal used it to film their shooting spree, Tina. | 卡梅伦和尼尔用它拍摄了枪击过程 蒂娜 |
[19:48] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[19:50] | You knew them, right? | 你认识他们 是吗 |
[19:52] | From high school. Yeah, but… | 高中时认识 但是 |
[19:54] | those guys were seriously damaged goods. | 这两个家伙是出了名的有病 |
[19:57] | Talked about killing all the time, everyone knew it. | 整天谈的话题就是杀人 大家都知道 |
[20:01] | Maybe we should have listened to them, huh? | 我们早相信他们说的话就好了 |
[20:04] | Tell us what happened to the video camera. | 那部摄像机后来去哪里了 |
[20:06] | I got busted, okay? | 我被抓住了 |
[20:08] | – Security guard took me to mall jail. – Then what? | -保安把我关在商场禁闭室 -然后呢 |
[20:11] | He threatened to call my folks | 他威胁说要打电话给我爸妈 |
[20:12] | but hell if I was going to let that happen. | 我怎么会让他这样呢 |
[20:29] | Quite the little klepto… | 真会偷啊 |
[20:32] | ain’t we? | 没说错吧 |
[20:40] | So… | 怎样 |
[20:42] | What are you going to do about it…big boy? | 你能把我怎样 大保安 |
[20:44] | What do you think I’m going to do about it… girlfriend? | 你觉得我会怎样做呢 小姑娘 |
[20:50] | I’m going to call your parents… that’s what. | 我要通知你家长 就是这样 |
[20:58] | Yo, Barry. | 喂 巴瑞 |
[21:02] | You stay put. | 给我老实待着 |
[21:21] | The mall’s entire surveillance system. | 商场的整个监控系统 |
[21:24] | Lay of the land. | 一目了然 |
[21:26] | So you can see everything from here. | 你在这里什么都能看到 |
[21:28] | Half these cameras are for show. | 一半的监控探头是装装样子 |
[21:31] | A.K.A. “Dummies.” | 又称”摆设” |
[21:32] | What about the cameras on the second level? | 二楼的监控镜头呢 |
[21:34] | Yeah, the ones near the escalators. | 靠近自动扶梯的那个 |
[21:36] | 100% fake-o’S. | 完全是形象工程 |
[21:38] | Management’s a bunch of tight wads. | 管理层是一群守财奴 |
[21:40] | So you could basically take a machine gun in this place and nobody’d ever know. | 就算扛把机关枪进来也没人知道 |
[21:43] | Or care. | 也没人管 |
[21:45] | Just imagine the look on all their faces. | 可以想象那时人们的表情 |
[21:47] | That’d be something to see. | 肯定有得好看 |
[21:50] | All those happy little folks. | 瞧这些开心的小家伙 |
[21:53] | Not so happy no more. | 再也开心不起来了 |
[21:57] | Why was he showing them the mall security system? | 他为什么让他们看商场监控系统 |
[22:00] | Cause he was a loser or desperate for attention. | 因为他是个笨蛋或太想表现自己 |
[22:03] | What happened to the video camera? | 摄像机后来怎么样了 |
[22:05] | He never ended up calling my parents. | 他后来也没通知我父母 |
[22:07] | Guess he pocketed it for himself. | 我想他据为己有了吧 |
[22:19] | Barry Lewis? | 巴瑞·路易斯 |
[22:22] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Philly P.D. | -我是 -费城警局的 |
[22:24] | Here about the mall shootout back in ’95. | 我们是来调查95年的商场枪击案的 |
[22:27] | That’s not something I spend a lot of time reminiscing on. | 我知道的已经都说过了 |
[22:30] | Wonder why you never mentioned swiping that video camera. | 很好奇为什么你没提到偷了那部摄像机 |
[22:33] | Video camera? | 摄像机 |
[22:34] | I love it when they play dumb. | 我就喜欢他们装傻 |
[22:36] | The camera you used to film your little shoot-out. | 你用来录下你枪击过程的摄像机 |
[22:41] | Hold up there, now. I was shot, if you don’t recall. | 等一下 提醒下 我当时也中枪了 |
[22:43] | Great way to take the stink off, | 考虑到你当时的处境 |
[22:45] | what with your condition and all. | 这是洗刷嫌疑的好方法 |
[22:46] | What exactly are you accusing me of? | 你们到底在指控我什么 |
[22:48] | Being a mall rent-a-cop on a power trip. | 作为一个手握大权的”商场假警察” |
[22:50] | Planning a massacre with two whacked-out assassins. | 和两个变态杀手一起策划了这起惨案 |
[22:52] | And filming it. That about covers it. | 还录下来 差不多就是指控这些 |
[22:56] | Those kids stole that camera off my desk. | 那两个孩子从我的桌上偷走了摄像机 |
[22:59] | How convenient. | 真好偷啊 |
[23:01] | Still doesn’t explain why you were showing them the surveillance system. | 还是不能解释为什么你给他们看监控系统 |
[23:07] | They gave me respect. | 他们尊重我 |
[23:08] | So you gave two sociopaths the keys to the kingdom? | 所以你就给两个反社会的人打开方便之门 |
[23:11] | Didn’t matter in the end. | 这个并不重要 |
[23:13] | Me showing them the system. | 我给他们看监控系统 |
[23:14] | What do you mean it didn’t matter? | 你说”并不重要”是什么意思 |
[23:16] | Those kids weren’t trying not to be seen. | 他们不是为了躲避监控 |
[23:19] | They wanted to be on camera. | 而是想出现在监控中 |
[23:21] | Why would they want that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[23:22] | Same reason everybody else does. | 和每个人想的一样 |
[23:25] | Fame. | 出名 |
[23:45] | Smile for the camera, sucker. | 对着镜头笑一个 蠢货 |
[24:02] | Let him bleed. | 让他多流会儿血 |
[24:08] | Hurry. | 快过来 |
[24:12] | Okay, you’re okay. | 你能行的 |
[24:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:21] | No, wake up, wake up. Look at me. Look. | 不要 醒醒 看着我 看着我 |
[24:24] | I ca…I can’t feel nothin’. | 我没… 没什么知觉了 |
[24:28] | Hey, hey, where’s your wallet? | 你的钱包在哪里 |
[24:30] | What? | 什么 |
[24:33] | Your wallet. You got your wife’s picture in here or your kids? | 你的钱包 里面有你老婆或孩子的照片吗 |
[24:36] | You think about them,’cause you can’t die. | 想想他们 你不能死 |
[24:39] | I don’t…I don’t got nobody. | 我没有 我没有家人 |
[24:42] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[24:44] | Then you got to live. Okay? | 你必须活下去 知道吗 |
[24:46] | Okay, you got to live. Cause if you get out of here, | 你必须活下去 因为只有你逃出去了 |
[24:48] | then maybe you can find somebody, okay? | 你才有可能成家生子 明白吗 |
[24:51] | You just got to live. Okay? | 你不能死 知道吗 |
[25:01] | I-I-I did this. | 是我做的 |
[25:04] | All of it. | 所有这一切 |
[25:06] | It’s all my f…it’s all my fault. | 都是我的 我的错 |
[25:11] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为我要死了 |
[25:14] | What that girl said pulled me through. | 那女孩的话让我挺过来了 |
[25:16] | What did Dayton mean, | 戴顿的话是什么意思 |
[25:18] | “I did this, all of it”? | “是我做的 所有这一切” |
[25:22] | You got me. | 你问倒我了 |
[25:25] | Could be he’s our third shooter. | 也许他是我们要找的第三个枪手 |
[25:27] | Makes sense. Cause I certainly wasn’t. | 很有道理 因为肯定不是我 |
[25:41] | You know, you guys can’t keep me in here. | 你们不能把我关在这里 |
[25:42] | Oh, we can do whatever we want, Dayton. | 我们可以做任何事情 戴顿 |
[25:44] | We are the police. | 我们是警察 |
[25:45] | We know what you did. | 我们知道你做了什么 |
[25:47] | You told Barry and Tina about it. | 你把这事告诉了巴瑞和蒂娜 |
[25:51] | You know, I don’t have to be in here. I’m leaving. | 我没必要待在这里 我走了 |
[25:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:08] | You’re about to enter another dimension. | 你们将进入另一个空间 |
[26:11] | It is a dimension not only of sight but of sound. | 这个空间不仅只有影像与声音 |
[26:13] | Full of tweakers, preps, | 还有无数嗑药狂 潮人 |
[26:15] | horny housewives and morons galore. | 饥渴的家庭主妇和白痴 |
[26:17] | – It is the ninth circle of hell. – Turn that off. | -这是第九层地狱 -关掉它 |
[26:19] | You played Renegade Massacre for hours with those boys. | 你和那两个孩子一起玩数小时的《反叛屠杀》 |
[26:22] | It was just a stupid video game. | 那只是个傻逼游戏 |
[26:24] | Maybe playtime got boring after a while. | 也许不久就觉得游戏无聊了 |
[26:25] | Maybe you needed the real deal. | 也许你需要玩真实的 |
[26:27] | – Were you in on their plan? – No! | -你参与了他们的计划吗 -没有 |
[26:29] | – Sure about that? – I’m leaving. | -真的吗 -我要离开 |
[26:31] | Come here! Come here! Is this… | 你看这里 这对你来说 |
[26:35] | is this a game to you? | 是场游戏吗 |
[26:39] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[26:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:55] | I tried to stop them. | 我试过阻止他们 |
[26:59] | I knew it was wrong… | 我知道那是错的 |
[27:02] | What they were gonna do. | 他们要做的是错的 |
[27:04] | – Cameron and Neal. – No. | -卡梅伦和尼尔 -不是 |
[27:08] | Who? | 那是谁 |
[27:09] | Zack… | 扎克 |
[27:12] | and the others. | 和其他人 |
[27:15] | Your friends? | 你的那些朋友 |
[27:16] | What’d they have to do with the shooting? | 他们和枪击案有什么关系 |
[27:22] | Cause of what happened earlier that day. | 因为在枪击案之前发生了件事 |
[27:26] | I tried to stop them. | 我试过阻止他们 |
[27:29] | Maybe if I had… | 如果我真的阻止了 |
[27:31] | none of this would have happened. | 什么事都不会发生 |
[27:44] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[28:00] | What’s up, dudes? | 感觉怎样 哥们儿 |
[28:09] | Who’s your daddy now? | 现在你是谁的人 |
[28:17] | Whoa, hold up there. | 先别急着走啊 |
[28:19] | – Where do you think you’re going to? – Stop it! | -你觉得你还能去哪里 -住手 |
[28:21] | – Leave her alone, Zack. – Shut up, Dayton. | -放开她 扎克 -闭嘴 戴顿 |
[28:23] | No. Stop it! Don’t touch me! | 不要 住手 别碰我 |
[28:26] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[28:27] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[28:30] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[28:32] | – Giddyap! – Stop! | -给我进来 -住手 |
[28:34] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[28:40] | Stop it! Get off of me! | 住手 滚开 |
[28:43] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[28:50] | Stop it! Get off! | 住手 滚开 |
[28:53] | – Tina! – Davie! | -蒂娜 -戴维 |
[28:56] | Davie! | 戴维 |
[29:06] | Davie! | 戴维 |
[29:08] | Davie! | 戴维 |
[29:14] | I’ll kill all of you! | 我要把你们全杀了 |
[29:18] | I tried to stop them. | 我试过阻止他们 |
[29:19] | I’m gonna put a bullet into all of your heads. | 我要在你们每人头上来一枪 |
[29:27] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[29:30] | I did. | 真的试过 |
[29:34] | When did this happen? | 这事什么时候发生的 |
[29:39] | An hour before the shooting started. | 枪击案开始前一小时 |
[29:55] | A bullet in all their heads. | 给每人头上来一枪 |
[29:59] | You wanted them to pay. | 你要他们付出代价 |
[30:01] | Don’t blame you. Someone did that to my girl… | 这不能怪你 如果有人对我女友这样做 |
[30:05] | forget about it. | 哪还管这么多 |
[30:06] | So you reached out to Cameron and Neal. | 所以你去找了卡梅伦和尼尔 |
[30:09] | Everyone knew their plan, knew they had guns. | 谁都知道他们要做什么 知道他们有枪 |
[30:11] | And you had all the motive in the world. | 现在你有充分的动机 |
[30:13] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[30:14] | Now, come on, Davie, | 现在还这样说吗 戴维 |
[30:16] | These guys mauled the girl you’re in love with? | 这些人侵犯了你爱的女生 |
[30:19] | You got to settle the score. | 你必须去讨回公道 |
[30:26] | Must have hurt… | 肯定很受伤吧 |
[30:29] | being in love with someone… | 爱上一个人 |
[30:31] | who didn’t love you back. | 对方却不爱你 |
[30:35] | Yeah, it did. | 是的 很受伤 |
[30:36] | But maybe if you saved her from the big bad wolves, | 但如果你能英雄救美 |
[30:41] | – she would? – I didn’t save her. | -就能感动她 -我没有救到她 |
[30:44] | You tried. | 你努力过 |
[30:46] | No… | 没有 |
[30:49] | you don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[30:51] | I would have done anything for Tina… | 我可以为蒂娜做任何事情 |
[30:53] | cause all I ever wanted was for her to like me… | 因为我想要的 就是她能喜欢上我 |
[30:56] | but I let her down when she needed me the most. | 但在她最需要我时 我却让她失望了 |
[31:08] | Tina? Are you okay? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[31:10] | No, uh, just don’t touch me. | 不 不要碰我 |
[31:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:16] | I just don’t want to be touched right now. | 我现在不想被任何人碰到 |
[31:25] | You want a frozen yogurt or something? | 你需要冻酸奶或别的什么吗 |
[31:39] | We should go to the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[31:41] | The police? | 报警 |
[31:43] | They’ll arrest Zack a-and all of them for– | 警察会逮捕扎克和所有人 |
[31:45] | for what they did to you. | 他们这样对你 |
[31:51] | You still like him? | 你现在还喜欢他吗 |
[31:52] | – No, it’s not that. – Then what? | -不 不是这样 -那为什么 |
[31:58] | Well, I mean, it’s just that Zack… | 我意思是 扎克 |
[32:02] | he didn’t force me, you know? | 他并没有强迫我 你明白吗 |
[32:11] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看我 |
[32:17] | Davie? | 戴维 |
[32:19] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[32:20] | maybe going to the cops isn’t such a good idea. | 也许去报警并不是什么好主意 |
[32:25] | It isn’t? | 是吗 |
[32:27] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[32:30] | You let him do it. | 你心甘情愿跟他做的 |
[32:32] | Kind of like you let everyone… | 可能你也是心甘情愿让其他人 |
[32:34] | do it. | 这样做 |
[32:41] | So what’s the big deal? | 所以有什么大不了的 |
[32:46] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[32:48] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[33:26] | I should have stopped her. | 我当时应该阻止她的 |
[33:29] | But… you didn’t. | 但是 你没有 |
[33:31] | I didn’t believe anything bad would really happen. | 我当时并不认为那种事会真的发生 |
[33:34] | No one did. | 谁都想不到 |
[33:46] | The boss and Lil just headed over to the mall. | 老大和阿莉刚赶过去商场 |
[33:48] | The mall? Why? | 去商场 为什么 |
[33:50] | Tina walked in a few minutes ago… | 蒂娜几分钟前去了那里 |
[33:52] | with a gun. | 拿着一把枪 |
[34:01] | You got the area cleared? | 你清场了吗 |
[34:02] | She’ll be killed if they go in. | 他们进去她就没命了 |
[34:03] | She’s armed, Lil. I don’t have a choice. | 她有武器 阿莉 我别无选择 |
[34:04] | – Let me talk to her. – No way. | -让我和她谈谈 -不行 |
[34:06] | Tina doesn’t want to hurt anyone but herself. | 蒂娜只是想自杀 并不会伤害任何人 |
[34:12] | If she raises the gun, I’m not holding them back. | 如果她举枪 他们就会立刻行动 |
[34:14] | All right, let her through. | 好的 让她过去 |
[34:22] | Heads up, guys. There’s one of our coming in. | 大家注意 我们一个同僚进去了 |
[34:53] | I’m going to sit down. | 我会坐下来 |
[34:56] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[35:05] | Easy Lil… | 小心啊 阿莉 |
[35:08] | I know why you’re here, Tina. | 我知道你为什么来这里 蒂娜 |
[35:11] | I know what happened to you. | 我知道你发生了什么事 |
[35:12] | I haven’t set foot in this place for… | 我已经有十一年 |
[35:16] | for 11 years. | 没来过这里了 |
[35:19] | The same music, | 同样的音乐 |
[35:21] | the same kids, the same heartbreak. | 同样的孩子们 同样的伤心 |
[35:24] | Nothing changes. | 什么都没变 |
[35:26] | No. It doesn’t. | 是的 没改变过 |
[35:29] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我应该很久前就这样做的 |
[35:31] | Like Cameron, Neal. | 就像卡梅伦和尼尔一样 |
[35:34] | So when does it end? | 什么时候才会结束 |
[35:37] | The violence. | 这种暴力 |
[35:41] | I wanted to hurt them like they hurt me. | 我想报复他们对我所做的一切 |
[35:45] | I have to pay for what I did. | 我必须为自己所做的付出代价 |
[35:47] | No. | 不 |
[35:52] | For every gun that’s fired, | 每一次枪声响起 |
[35:55] | someone can’t be in a closed room | 就有人不敢再待在封闭的房间 |
[35:57] | or walk or see their child again. | 或不能走路 或再也见不到自己的孩子 |
[36:02] | It’s not just you who pays, Tina. | 付出代价的不仅是你 蒂娜 |
[36:08] | It never is. | 从来就不是 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:18] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:23] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:42] | They were little kids, they were moms and dads | 他们有的只是小孩 有的为人父母 |
[36:46] | and they never hurt anybody. | 他们从没伤害过任何人 |
[36:51] | And it didn’t matter to Cameron and Neal. | 卡梅伦和尼尔不会管这些 |
[36:52] | They were human time bombs. | 他们就像定时炸弹 |
[36:55] | Just waiting to go off. | 爆炸是迟早的事 |
[37:00] | I lit the fuse. | 我是导火索 |
[37:18] | Want to make a porn film? | 想拍黄片吗 |
[37:24] | Girlfriend’s seriously tweaked. | 这姑娘磕药磕多了 |
[37:26] | Or I could film you… | 或者我可以拍下你们 |
[37:28] | killing everyone. | 杀掉所有人 |
[37:30] | You’re always talking about it, right? So do it already. | 你们不是一直在说吗 那就去做啊 |
[37:35] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[37:38] | What, are you scared or something? | 怎么 你们不敢吗 |
[37:41] | What about I kill you first? | 我先杀了你怎么样 |
[37:43] | Then who’s going to make you famous, | 那谁帮你们出名呢 |
[37:45] | big boy? | 大人物 |
[37:50] | Girl’s got a point. | 她说的对 |
[37:54] | So what’s the plan, Cameron? | 接下来怎么做 卡梅伦 |
[38:13] | Kill ’em all. | 把他们全杀了 |
[38:18] | Kill everybody. | 杀了所有人 |
[38:22] | Get the camera. | 去拿摄像机 |
[38:31] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[38:35] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[39:46] | This is it, bro. | 就这样了 兄弟 |
[39:50] | Roll credits, dawg. | 结束了 哥们儿 |
[40:02] | The end. | 游戏结束 |
[41:09] | Please… | 求你们 |
[41:11] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[41:58] | 歌曲: “If God Was One of Us” 歌手: Joan Osborne |