时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Okay, fellows, you can use the front door. | 伙计们 从前门进去就好 |
[00:09] | And if you need any water or soda, | 如果想喝水或者汽水 |
[00:11] | it’s in the kitchen. Help yourselves. | 厨房就有 你们自便吧 |
[00:12] | Thank you. Real nice of you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 你真好 |
[00:20] | I thought you were going to Barbie’s to do your homework. | 你不是要去芭比家做功课吗 |
[00:23] | She’s coming here later. | 她一会儿就过来 |
[00:24] | So these guys are really ex-cons? | 这些人真的都有前科吗 |
[00:28] | Moving company hires them, helps them get back on their feet. | 搬家公司雇佣他们 帮他们重新建立生活 |
[00:30] | Hey, stop that. | 别拍了 |
[00:32] | You’re not worried they’ll steal something? | 你就不怕他们会偷东西吗 |
[00:34] | I think people deserve a second chance. | 我觉得应该给人重新开始的机会 |
[00:36] | Like mom? | 妈妈也是吗 |
[00:39] | – That’s different. – Yeah? | -那不一样 -是吗 |
[00:40] | Let’s not do this here, please. | 别在这里说了 |
[00:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:46] | FYI, that’s mine. | 对了 那箱是我的 |
[00:48] | Where would you like me to put this? | 要我把这个放在哪里 |
[00:49] | Upstairs, first room on the right. | 楼上 右手第一间 |
[00:55] | You ready to see your new room, honey? | 想去看你的新房间吗 |
[00:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:14] | – Beautiful house, sir. – I think so. | -房子真漂亮 先生 -是啊 |
[01:18] | And you? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:20] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[01:23] | I’ll get the rest of the boxes. | 我去搬其他的箱子 |
[01:29] | I’m doing the best I can here, Kate. | 我已经尽力了 凯特 |
[01:31] | – I miss mom. – So do I. | -我想妈妈 -我也是 |
[01:33] | Then why’d you put her in that place again? | 那你为什么又送她去那个地方 |
[01:34] | – She’s sick again, honey, you know that. – She’s not sick! | -她又病了 你知道的 -她没病 |
[01:37] | If she doesn’t stop drinking this time, she’s gonna kill herself. | 如果她这次不戒酒 就会害死自己 |
[01:48] | I ought to get back down there. | 我该下去了 |
[02:31] | 已结案 凯特·兰恩 | |
[02:36] | Feel anything? | 感觉到了吗 |
[02:41] | AC’s dead. | 空调坏了 |
[02:42] | It’s not even 9 o’clock and it feels like it’s 90 degrees. | 这还没到9点 就感觉像有90华氏度 |
[02:45] | Weatherman says no let up in sight. | 天气预报员说近期不会有好转 |
[02:47] | What’s that gonna do? | 那有什么用 |
[02:49] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[02:51] | I think it’s working. | 我觉得好用了 |
[02:53] | Inmate’s been calling all morning for you. | 有个囚犯打电话找你一早上了 |
[02:56] | Andre Tibbs. | 安德烈·蒂布斯 |
[02:58] | Blast from the past. | 我的旧相识了 |
[03:00] | Name’s familiar. He on the row? | 名字挺熟 他是死囚吗 |
[03:02] | Got lethal injection for the rape-murder of a kid in ’94. | 94年奸杀一个孩子 被判注射死刑 |
[03:06] | You work that job? | 你的案子吗 |
[03:07] | Interrogated him, yeah. | 对 我审了他 |
[03:09] | He confess? | 他供认了吗 |
[03:10] | No. And if the evidence hadn’t been so airtight, | 没有 但如果不是铁证如山 |
[03:13] | I would’ve beat it out of him for what he did to that girl. | 我会为他对那女孩干的事打到他认罪 |
[03:15] | Why’s he bugging you now? | 他现在来找你干什么 |
[03:16] | My guess? This. | 我猜是为了这个 |
[03:20] | Joey Norman, cop in the 17th. | 乔伊·诺曼 17分局的警察 |
[03:22] | Thought I knew him, right? | 还以为了解他呢 |
[03:24] | Turns out the guy was dirty. | 这家伙居然有问题 |
[03:25] | Planting drugs, taking payoffs. | 栽赃毒品 受贿 |
[03:27] | And now the DA’s office is worried | 现在地检官办公室担心 |
[03:29] | he’s screwed up three of their cases. | 他毁了他们的三桩案子 |
[03:31] | So the guy blows his brains out. | 这家伙吞枪自尽了 |
[03:33] | So what’s the connect? | 这有什么联系 |
[03:35] | Dirty cop, death row inmate… | 受贿警察 死囚 |
[03:37] | Andre Tibbs always claimed | 安德烈·蒂布斯一直声称 |
[03:39] | he was framed by his arresting officer, Joey Norman. | 他被逮捕他的警官 乔伊·诺曼陷害了 |
[03:49] | Homicide. | 凶案组 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 好的 话费我接受 |
[03:54] | Andre? | 安德烈 |
[03:55] | – They call me Mr. Tibbs. – Right. | -人家都喊我蒂布斯先生 -好啊 |
[03:59] | A regular Sidney Poitier. | 当你是西德尼·波蒂埃[演员]啊 |
[04:00] | Call me to talk about the movies, Andre? | 来跟我谈你的电影吗 安德烈 |
[04:02] | I heard about that dirty cop Norman offing himself. | 我听说那个受贿警察诺曼自杀了 |
[04:05] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[04:06] | Got nothing to do with your case. | 跟你的案子毫无关系 |
[04:08] | Man arrested me, remember? Framed me. | 他逮捕了我 记得吗 陷害了我 |
[04:12] | Nabbed that letter from my back pocket. | 拿走了我后兜里的信 |
[04:15] | That letter was never going to prove you innocent. | 那封信也不能证明你的清白 |
[04:17] | But it’d prove that cop a liar. | 但能证明那个警察撒谎了 |
[04:20] | Then maybe you’d believe my story. | 那你或许就会相信我了 |
[04:22] | Tell it to your lawyers. | 跟你的律师说吧 |
[04:23] | I’m done with them snakes in the grass. | 我不想跟那些阴险小人打交道了 |
[04:27] | – I’m telling it to you. – Nobody framed you, Andre. | -我在跟你说 -没人陷害你 安德烈 |
[04:29] | So what if he did? | 如果他陷害我了呢 |
[04:32] | You’re not gonna wonder about that? | 你都不考虑一下吗 |
[04:35] | Why should I? | 我凭什么 |
[04:36] | My execution is set. | 我的行刑日期定下来了 |
[04:39] | They’re gonna kill me in three days. | 我三天后就要受刑了 |
[04:58] | Never thought I’d be so happy to be coming down here. | 没想到我会这么高兴来这里 |
[05:02] | Only cool spot in the whole place. | 整个警局就数这里凉快了 |
[05:04] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:05] | Kate Lange, 16, raped and stabbed to death. | 凯特·兰恩 16岁 被强奸后捅死 |
[05:08] | Andre Tibbs was the only suspect. | 安德烈·蒂布斯是唯一的嫌犯 |
[05:10] | He’d just been released from county. Did three years for assault. | 那时刚从郡监狱释放 因为伤人被判三年 |
[05:13] | And was working for a moving company | 他为一家搬家公司工作 |
[05:14] | at the girl’s house the day of the murder. | 案发当晚去过她家 |
[05:16] | That night, Kate’s father heard a noise, came downstairs, | 当晚 凯特的父亲听到声响 来到楼下 |
[05:19] | saw Andre standing over his daughter’s body. | 看到安德烈站在她女儿尸体旁 |
[05:21] | Made a positive I.D. | 父亲指认了他 |
[05:23] | Officer Norman caught Andre running from the scene | 诺曼警官抓到了逃离现场的安德烈 |
[05:25] | with blood on his boots. | 他鞋上还有血 |
[05:27] | Blood that matched the victim’s. | 而血就是死者的 |
[05:29] | That’s open and closed. | 证据确凿 案子结了 |
[05:31] | What about this letter | 那安德烈声称 |
[05:32] | Andre claims this dirty cop took off of him? | 受贿警察拿走的他的信呢 |
[05:35] | Some apology to Mr. Lange for mouthing off during the move. | 是为搬家当天顶撞兰恩先生而道歉 |
[05:39] | Internal affairs would have the letter now. | 信应该在内务处了 |
[05:41] | They’ve been through Norman’s desk, locker, house. | 他们搜遍了诺曼的桌子 柜子和家 |
[05:43] | If it exists. | 如果真有这封信 |
[05:45] | State’s killing him in three days. | 三天后他就要行刑了 |
[05:46] | Don’t need anyone wondering if we got the right guy. | 可不需要任何人质疑我们是不是抓对了人 |
[05:56] | Got to you, huh? | 我还是说动你了啊 |
[05:59] | This all a game to you, Andre? | 你把这当儿戏吗 安德烈 |
[06:00] | Getting your kicks before you die? | 死之前再找点刺激 |
[06:02] | Get them while I can. | 趁着还有机会吧 |
[06:04] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[06:06] | Detective Miller. | 米勒探员 |
[06:07] | Welcome to the row, baby girl. | 欢迎来死囚区 小姑娘 |
[06:09] | Don’t you baby girl me, Tibbs, | 少跟我来那套 蒂布斯 |
[06:11] | or your black ass goes back to isolation. | 否则你就等着关禁闭吧 |
[06:14] | Got to earn it first, right? | 我又没做坏事 |
[06:18] | You find the letter that cop took? | 你们找到那警察拿走的信了吗 |
[06:20] | – If there was a letter. – There was. | -如果真有信的话 -有的 |
[06:22] | Even so, be a long shot officer Norman held onto it. | 即使如此 诺曼警官也未必还留着 |
[06:26] | Forget the letter. | 别管那信了 |
[06:27] | The blood, the I.D, that’s your problem. | 血迹 死者父亲的指认 才是你的问题 |
[06:30] | Look, I said a million times | 我都说一百万次了 |
[06:31] | that there was blood on my boots | 我鞋上沾了血迹 |
[06:33] | because I was inside that house. | 是因为我确实进过房子 |
[06:36] | Delivering that apology letter. Right. | 去送道歉信 是啊 |
[06:38] | I lost my cool earlier that day. | 我那天早些时候发火了 |
[06:41] | I went back that night, the door was open. | 我那晚回去时 门开着 |
[06:44] | I go inside, and that’s when I seen her. | 我走进去 就看到了她 |
[06:48] | And you just up and ran. Why not help? | 你就转身跑了 不去求助 |
[06:50] | Look in the mirror, brother. You would’ve run, too. | 你照镜子瞧瞧 换了你也会跑的 |
[06:52] | – I didn’t kill anyone. – Neither did I. | -我没杀人 -我也没有 |
[06:54] | Bottom line is, that girl’s father saw you. | 问题是 女孩的父亲看到你了 |
[06:56] | And I told you again and again that that man is lying. | 我也再三说过 他撒谎了 |
[06:59] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[07:00] | Because I pissed him off that day. | 因为我那天惹到他了 |
[07:05] | Dad, what are we doing for dinner? | 爸爸 我们晚饭吃什么 |
[07:07] | I haven’t thought about it yet. | 我还没想呢 |
[07:09] | Do we have chocolate milk in the fridge? | 冰箱里还有巧克力奶吗 |
[07:11] | The fridge isn’t plugged in yet, honey. | 冰箱还没插电呢 |
[07:13] | Hey, the vanity and the mirror, | 化妆箱和镜子 |
[07:14] | you wanted that in your room, right? | 是放在你屋里的吧 |
[07:16] | Whatever. It’s not even mine. | 随便了 反正也不是我的 |
[07:21] | One of the last things to bring in there. | 就剩下最后一件要搬的了 |
[07:24] | I’m on it, boss. | 这就去 老板 |
[07:26] | 16 can be tough, huh? | 十六岁的孩子不好对付吧 |
[07:28] | – You got kids? – Girl, same age. | -你有孩子吗 -女儿 也这么大 |
[07:30] | Me and my daughter always been close though. | 但我们俩一直很亲密 |
[07:32] | Sometimes they turn out that way. | 她们有时候就是这样 |
[07:34] | Lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[07:40] | Need a break there, Andre? | 要休息一下吗 安德烈 |
[07:42] | I’m just, uh, | 我就 |
[07:43] | just getting my grip, boss. | 歇口气 老板 |
[07:46] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah, he’s got his problems. Drinking. | 他有点问题 酗酒 |
[07:53] | Hey, let me help. | 我帮你吧 |
[07:54] | No, no, I’m good. | 不用了 我能行 |
[07:56] | It’s okay. This is valuable. | 没事的 这东西很贵重 |
[07:58] | Belonged to my wife when she was a girl. | 是我妻子小时候的东西 |
[07:59] | Please, let it go. You’re making me look bad now. | 请你放手吧 你这是让我难做了 |
[08:01] | – Let’s just put it down. – No! Come on! | -放下吧 -别这样 |
[08:06] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[08:08] | I asked you to let it go. I said I had it. | 我让你放手了 我说了我能行 |
[08:10] | – Well, you didn’t! – Look, get out of my face. | -你明明不行 -别来烦我 |
[08:12] | You have any idea what you just did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[08:13] | I said get out of my face! | 我说别来烦我 |
[08:17] | You’re done, Tibbs. | 你被解雇了 蒂布斯 |
[08:19] | Look, I need this job. | 别这样 我需要这份工作 |
[08:23] | Sorry. Clear out. | 抱歉 你走吧 |
[08:37] | So you got fired, left… | 你被解雇了 走人了 |
[08:40] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:41] | I started off strong that day, | 我那天开始挺有精神 |
[08:44] | but by that point, I needed a drink, bad. | 但到了那时 我很想喝一杯 |
[08:47] | So back to my corner stool I went. | 所以我去了我常去的酒馆 |
[08:50] | Right. Get your courage up, | 是啊 鼓起勇气 |
[08:51] | – start thinking about that little girl. – No. | -开始想那个女孩了 -不 |
[08:53] | Got my courage up and wrote up that apology. | 我鼓起勇气 写了那封道歉信 |
[08:57] | Why’d you wait till 1 a.m. to drop it off? | 你为什么等到凌晨一点才去送信 |
[08:59] | Because I thought if I could just make it to last call | 因为我觉得如果我能忍到酒吧打烊 |
[09:02] | and not pick up my glass that I would have a, | 而不喝下那杯酒 我就会… |
[09:05] | I’d have a chance at a life. | 我的生活就还有希望 |
[09:09] | Time’s up, Tibbs. Let’s go. | 时间到了 蒂布斯 走吧 |
[09:12] | Less than three days left and counting. | 只剩下不到三天了 |
[09:15] | Why not go out by telling the truth? | 为什么不诚实地离开人世呢 |
[09:17] | Like I said, I already did. | 我说了 我已经坦诚了 |
[09:28] | I never believed in the death penalty. | 我一直反对死刑 |
[09:31] | But the minute I walked into that kitchen and saw my girl? | 直到我走进厨房看到我女儿 |
[09:35] | My thinking changed right there. | 我的想法当时就变了 |
[09:36] | – And you’re sure Andre Tibbs did it? – Of course I’m sure. | -你确定是安德烈·蒂布斯干的吗 -当然 |
[09:39] | ‘Cause you positively identified him as | 因为你指认他就是 |
[09:41] | the man who killed your daughter. | 杀害你女儿的人 |
[09:42] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[09:43] | And you’re sure officer Norman didn’t influence that call? | 你确定诺曼警官没有影响你的指认吗 |
[09:49] | If you’re 100% certain he did it, | 如果你真的百分之百确信是他 |
[09:52] | we just need you to tell us that. | 我们只想听你说出来 |
[09:56] | I was the one who found Kate’s body that night. | 那晚是我发现了凯特的尸体 |
[10:02] | Somebody had to pay. | 总得有人付出代价 |
[10:08] | I heard a noise. | 我听到了声响 |
[10:11] | I came downstairs, I saw my… | 我来到楼下 就看到我的… |
[10:13] | Take your time. | 慢慢说 |
[10:17] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[10:21] | From the moving company. He was here today. | 他是搬家公司的 他今天还来过 |
[10:24] | And is he the man you saw | 他是你今晚上 |
[10:26] | in your home tonight? | 在你家看到的人吗 |
[10:27] | I hired him. I brought him here. | 我雇了他 我把他带到这里来 |
[10:30] | Mr. Lange. | 兰恩先生 |
[10:33] | I need you to focus, all right? | 你得集中注意力 |
[10:38] | Is that the man you saw? | 那是你看到的人吗 |
[10:41] | I didn’t see… | 我没看到… |
[10:44] | I heard something, footsteps, running. | 我听到声响 脚步声 跑步声 |
[10:48] | I found him three blocks from here, | 我在三个街区之外发现了他 |
[10:51] | running with blood on his boots. | 他在逃跑 鞋上还沾了血迹 |
[10:55] | He did it. You know it, I know it. | 是他干的 你知道 我也知道 |
[11:02] | He’s got to pay for that. | 他该付出代价 |
[11:07] | Let’s start over, Mr. Lange. | 我们再来一次 兰恩先生 |
[11:11] | Is that the man you saw tonight? | 那是你今晚看到的男人吗 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:29] | My daughter’s blood was on his shoes. It had to be him. | 他鞋上有我女儿的血 肯定是他 |
[11:33] | But you didn’t see Andre in your house that night? | 但你那晚没在你家看到安德烈 |
[11:40] | You never saw him, did you? | 你根本没看到他 是吗 |
[11:49] | No. | 是的 |
[11:52] | I never saw anyone. | 我没看到任何人 |
[12:06] | What the hell is this all about? | 到底是什么事 |
[12:07] | Don’t sit. | 别坐下 |
[12:09] | Mike Lange changed his story. | 麦克·兰恩改了证词 |
[12:10] | I.D. in his daughter’s case is no good. | 他对嫌犯的指认站不住脚了 |
[12:13] | We want access to the evidence in Norman’s case. | 我们要拿到诺曼案子的证据 |
[12:15] | I.A. isn’t granting it. | 内务处不允许 |
[12:16] | Tibbs ran through all his appeals. Case is closed. | 蒂布斯的上诉次数已经用完了 案子结了 |
[12:19] | If Norman tampered with evidence, the integrity of the case is… | 如果诺曼对证据动了手脚 那案子的可靠性 |
[12:22] | I prosecuted this. Busted my ass. | 这案子是我公诉的 忙得底朝天 |
[12:25] | You questioning my integrity? | 你在质疑我的廉正吗 |
[12:26] | I.D. is out the window. That doesn’t mean anything to you? | 指认不成立了 你就毫不在乎吗 |
[12:29] | This guy stupid or what? | 这家伙是蠢吗 |
[12:31] | Speculation that another case was tainted by officer Norman | 猜测诺曼警官还扰乱过其他案子 |
[12:33] | is just that speculation. | 就只是猜测而已 |
[12:35] | Danner, I know you’ve already taken hits on your cases | 丹纳 我知道你的案子已经因为诺曼 |
[12:37] | because of Norman. | 而受到了质疑 |
[12:38] | Search warrant’s all we’re asking. | 我们只想要一张搜查令 |
[12:40] | Internal affairs will get through the inventory on their own time. | 内务部会把证物整理好的 |
[12:42] | That could take 10 years. Andre Tibbs has got two days. | 那不一定要多久呢 安德烈·蒂布斯只剩两天了 |
[12:44] | – Tough. – So if an innocent man dies tomorrow night, | -那没办法 -如果明晚有个无辜的人死去 |
[12:47] | you don’t care. | 你也不在乎吗 |
[12:48] | I’ve told you our position on this. Now, please… | 我已经表明立场了 请走吧 |
[12:52] | before I drop-kick you both out of my office. | 别逼我把你们俩踢出我的办公室 |
[13:01] | You know, I was, I was | 要知道 我当时 |
[13:02] | trying to do some good by hiring these ex-cons. | 是想做件善事 才雇了这些前科犯 |
[13:05] | Then this little girl ends up dead. | 结果害死了一个小姑娘 |
[13:08] | Worst nightmare, huh? | 真是太可怕了 |
[13:09] | If something like that happened to my daughter, | 如果我女儿出了那种事 |
[13:12] | I don’t know how I’d go on. | 我真不知道要怎么撑下去 |
[13:15] | She’s all I got in this world. | 她是我这世上的全部 |
[13:17] | Mr. Nelson, you had trouble with Andre that day, | 尼尔森先生 你那天跟安德烈发生了点矛盾 |
[13:19] | over him breaking a mirror? | 他打碎了一面镜子 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 是啊 |
[13:22] | Before he walked off the job, | 他被辞退之前 |
[13:23] | do you remember him threatening Mike Lange or his daughter? | 你记得他威胁过兰恩先生或他女儿吗 |
[13:26] | No. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Notice anything odd, maybe how Andre was looking at her? | 注意到什么反常情况吗 比如安德烈看她的眼神 |
[13:31] | Hey, I’m realistic. | 我这人很现实 |
[13:33] | You know, some guys’ll look at any girl, young or old, | 有些人不论老少 就是喜欢盯着女孩看 |
[13:36] | but my concern was “Don’t touch.” | 我只在乎他们”别去动手” |
[13:39] | – And Andre, did he touch? – No. | -安德烈呢 他动手了吗 -没有 |
[13:43] | You know, I was trying to keep my business alive. | 我当时只顾着生意 |
[13:45] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 没觉得那有什么要紧 |
[13:48] | Understood. Go on. | 我能理解 说吧 |
[13:51] | That day, early on, before I fired Andre, | 那天早些时候 我辞退安德烈之前 |
[13:54] | Mr. Lange offered to buy us lunch. | 兰恩先生说要给我们买午饭 |
[13:56] | So he gave me his car keys, and, uh, | 他把他的车钥匙给了我 |
[14:01] | I gave them to Andre. | 我给了安德烈 |
[14:04] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给 -这是什么 |
[14:06] | That’s the keys to Mike’s car. | 麦克的车钥匙 |
[14:08] | He buys, we fly. Better I stay here. | 他请客 我们跑腿 我留在这里比较好 |
[14:11] | But you’re sure he’d want me in his car? | 你确定他愿意我开他的车 |
[14:12] | Yeah, go on, hurry up. | 是啊 快去吧 |
[14:14] | Make it burgers, okay? | 买汉堡 |
[14:18] | Heading out? | 你要出去吗 |
[14:20] | How about getting us some beers? | 给我们买点酒吧 |
[14:21] | Leave him alone, Barbie. | 芭比 别去烦他 |
[14:22] | Sorry, girls, can’t do that. | 抱歉 姑娘们 那可不行 |
[14:24] | – So what’s prison like? – Shut up, you dork. God! | -监狱里什么样 -闭嘴 你个傻瓜 天呐 |
[14:28] | I mean ’cause you can totally tell us if you got shanked and stuff. | 如果你在里面被人伤过 可以告诉我们 |
[14:33] | Beep, beep, beep. Paging Mr. Drug dealer. | 哔哔 呼叫毒贩先生 |
[14:35] | You’re a total freak. | 你真是个怪人 |
[14:37] | You wanna give me that back so I can do this food run? | 能把那还给我吗 我好去买吃的 |
[14:38] | – Give it back. – Not till he answers my question. | -还给他 -他得先回答我的问题 |
[14:42] | So why were you in prison? | 你为什么坐牢 |
[14:44] | – Sure you want to know? – Yeah. | -你真想知道吗 -是的 |
[14:47] | Beat a man almost to death. | 我差点打死一个人 |
[14:50] | – Why? – Why what? | -为什么 -什么为什么 |
[14:53] | Why do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[14:55] | I was drunk, that’s why. | 我喝醉了 这就是原因 |
[14:59] | Guess that’s why no beer run, huh? | 怪不得不肯去买酒呢 |
[15:01] | Give him his pager, Barbie. | 把传呼机还给他 芭比 |
[15:07] | You need some help getting food? | 买吃的需要帮忙吗 |
[15:11] | Andre, you still here? We’re getting hungry! Let’s go! | 安德烈 还没走啊 我们都饿了 快点 |
[15:23] | Exactly how long were they gone? | 他们去了多久 |
[15:25] | Well, long enough. | 够久的了 |
[15:27] | Burger place wasn’t that far. | 汉堡店并不远 |
[15:29] | So long enough to make a set of those keys. | 那么足够去配一副钥匙的了 |
[15:32] | Which could explain why no forced entry. | 所以才没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[15:39] | Andre never got out of the car. | 安德烈根本没离开车 |
[15:40] | Those keys never left the ignition. | 钥匙一直插在点火装置上 |
[15:43] | Read this interview you gave back in ’94, | 你94年所给出的口供 |
[15:45] | and nowhere in here do you mention | 这里面并没有提到 |
[15:47] | driving off for a long lunch with Andre. | 跟安德烈去买了很长时间午餐的事 |
[15:49] | I was 16. | 我才16 |
[15:51] | I wasn’t gonna let my parents know I tried to seduce an ex-con. | 我不能让我父母知道我想勾引一个前科犯 |
[15:54] | So this Andre, he stop anywhere else? | 这个安德烈 他还去过别的地方吗 |
[15:57] | Like a key place? | 比如配钥匙的地方 |
[15:59] | Just the burger joint. | 只去了汉堡店 |
[16:01] | You two were gone quite awhile. | 你们两个去了挺久 |
[16:04] | ‘Cause I gave him wrong directions. | 因为我给他指错了路 |
[16:06] | Wanted to get lost with him. | 想跟他一起迷路 |
[16:08] | But he didn’t go for it. | 但他没做什么 |
[16:11] | Got anything else to tell, now’s the time. | 如果还有什么想说的 那就现在说吧 |
[16:14] | It was my fault. What happened to Kate. | 凯特的事 是我的错 |
[16:17] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[16:20] | I was always looking for a hookup, even when there wasn’t one. | 我一直想找个艳遇 甚至是无中生有 |
[16:27] | Need to wrap these boxes a little better. | 这几个箱子得再好好包一下 |
[16:30] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:38] | This box go up to your room? | 这个箱子搬去你屋吗 |
[16:40] | Nope. Attic. | 不 阁楼 |
[16:42] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:47] | Nice photo. | 照片真不错 |
[16:51] | I learned how to use a timer that day. | 那天我学会使用计时器 |
[16:54] | – My mom taught me how. – Did she? | -我妈妈教我的 -是吗 |
[16:59] | Are you better? | 你好点了吗 |
[17:01] | Better? | 什么意思 |
[17:03] | The drinking. | 你的酗酒问题 |
[17:09] | Forget it, it’s none of my business. I’m acting like Barbie now. | 算了 这不关我事 我像芭比一样多事了 |
[17:12] | No, everyone’s got their own point, see, their, their own bottom, | 不 每个人都有自己的底线 |
[17:16] | when there’s no place lower you can go but there. | 当你跌落到谷底 |
[17:19] | And when you hit that, you die. | 触及到那条底线 你就死了 |
[17:23] | Or you close your eyes and believe. | 或者你可以闭上眼睛 选择相信 |
[17:26] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[17:29] | There’s something bigger out there than what’s eating you alive. | 这世上还有比吞噬你生命的更重要的东西 |
[17:33] | Something better. | 更好的东西 |
[17:36] | Is there something better? | 真有这样的东西吗 |
[17:39] | It’s up to you to find it. | 你得自己去寻找 |
[17:42] | What if you don’t? | 如果找不到呢 |
[17:46] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[17:48] | Need your help out here. | 你来帮帮忙 |
[17:53] | You might want to hold onto that. | 你还是把照片收好吧 |
[17:56] | Maybe I will. | 或许我会的 |
[18:11] | They had this connection, | 他们很来电 |
[18:12] | and I didn’t want her to just leave it at that. | 我不想让她就那么算了 |
[18:14] | So what’d you do about it? | 你做了什么 |
[18:15] | I got Andre’s number off his pager. | 我从安德烈的寻呼机上拿到了他的号码 |
[18:19] | And did you use it? | 你打了吗 |
[18:22] | Not me. | 我没打 |
[18:24] | I dared her to page him. | 我赌她不敢寻呼他 |
[18:26] | Bugged her all day. | 烦了她一整天 |
[18:28] | – And she finally did. – Late that night. | -她最终打了 -那天深夜 |
[18:32] | And he called right back. | 他马上打回来了 |
[18:36] | So Andre called Kate the night of the murder. | 凯特遇害当晚 安德烈给她打过电话 |
[18:50] | You called Kate Lange the night she died. | 凯特·兰恩遇害那晚 你给她打过电话 |
[18:53] | – What? – After she paged you. | -什么 -她寻呼了你 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[18:57] | We got her phone records, Andre. | 我们拿到了她的电话记录 安德烈 |
[18:59] | Shows all the outgoing numbers that night. | 上面有当晚的挂出电话 |
[19:01] | This one look familiar? Your pager. | 这个眼熟吗 是你的寻呼机 |
[19:04] | I lost my pager that day during the move. | 我搬家那天把寻呼机丢了 |
[19:07] | – That’s the truth. – Sure you did. | -就是这样 -是啊 |
[19:08] | I never called that girl. | 我没给她打过电话 |
[19:09] | – I got no reason to believe you. – It’s true. | -我凭什么相信你 -是真的 |
[19:11] | You had her blood on your boots. | 你鞋上沾了她的血迹 |
[19:13] | I found her body. | 因为我发现了她的尸体 |
[19:14] | – You raped and killed her. – I didn’t! | -你奸杀了她 -我没有 |
[19:18] | In the den, earlier that day, | 在屋里 早些时候 |
[19:19] | – you were alone with Kate. – What? | -你跟凯特独处了一会儿 -什么 |
[19:21] | That photo of her mom on the beach? | 她妈妈在海滩上的照片 |
[19:25] | Finding something bigger, something better? Want me to go on? | 寻找更重要更好的东西 还要我接着说吗 |
[19:28] | There’s some things that ain’t got nothing to do with this case. | 那些话跟这个案子毫无关系 |
[19:31] | If you spent time together, | 如果你们曾经独处 |
[19:32] | it’s got everything to do with this case. | 就跟这个案子很有关系 |
[19:33] | Look, I say different. | 我不这么觉得 |
[19:35] | I don’t see how talking about old chitchat’s gonna help me. | 我说我们谈话的内容对案子有什么用 |
[19:38] | Maybe it’ll lead us to the truth, lead you to the truth. | 或许会让我们看清真相 让你看清真相 |
[19:41] | I’m not gonna tell you I did it if that’s what’s going on here. | 我不会说是我干的 如果你是这个打算的话 |
[19:46] | We’re way past lies, Andre. | 我们不用再说谎了 安德烈 |
[19:48] | Today’s the day. You got seven hours left. | 今天就是行刑日 你只剩七小时了 |
[19:53] | We’re not so different, you and me. | 我们没什么不同 |
[19:56] | You and me are nothing alike. | 你和我完全是两路人 |
[19:58] | Two black men from the same neighborhood… | 两个黑人 在一个街区长大 |
[20:01] | if the ball had bounced just a little bit different, | 如果命运稍有偏差 |
[20:03] | you could be sitting over here and me over there. | 坐在这儿的就会是你 而站在那儿的就是我 |
[20:07] | I never raped and murdered a little girl. | 我没有奸杀一个小女孩 |
[20:11] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[20:15] | You want to spend your last hours on earth | 你想最后的时刻 |
[20:17] | telling yourself more lies… | 继续自欺欺人 |
[20:19] | be my guest. | 随便你吧 |
[20:21] | Where you going? Hey, don’t walk away from me! | 你去哪里 别走开 |
[20:23] | Do not walk away from me! | 别走开 |
[20:43] | Mr. Lange. | 兰恩先生 |
[20:45] | I was on my way to the prison. | 我正要去监狱 |
[20:48] | Execution’s set for midnight. | 午夜就行刑了 |
[20:50] | – How can we help you? – Barbie called today. | -有什么事吗 -芭比今天来电话了 |
[20:53] | She’s torn up. | 她很难过 |
[20:55] | She blames herself for what happened to Kate. | 她为凯特的事感到很自责 |
[20:57] | But it wasn’t her fault. It wasn’t anyone’s fault. | 但那不是她的错 那不是任何人的错 |
[21:00] | – No. – Except him. | -对 -只是他的 |
[21:02] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来 |
[21:03] | I know he’s the one who killed my daughter. | 我知道是他杀了我女儿 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:07] | But I want to come clean about everything. | 但我想把一切都说出来 |
[21:14] | He called Kate that night. On the phone. | 他那晚打给了凯特 |
[21:19] | – You knew about that? – It was almost midnight. | -你知道 -当时都要午夜了 |
[21:21] | I heard the phone ring, the two of them talking. | 我听到了电话响 他们说话 |
[21:24] | Why not tell the police about it? | 为什么不告诉警察 |
[21:26] | More evidence against Andre. | 这也是对安德烈不利的证据 |
[21:27] | I didn’t think I needed to. I figured you had him dead to rights. | 我觉得没必要 我以为你们已经证据充足了 |
[21:30] | And because, with no forced entry, | 而且没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[21:31] | you were worried Kate let him in. | 你担心是凯特放他进屋的 |
[21:33] | If word had gotten out about that, | 我怕如果传了出去 |
[21:35] | people would’ve said she brought it on herself. | 人们就会说她是自找的 |
[21:38] | Right. | 对 |
[21:40] | I have this… | 我有些晚上 |
[21:43] | dream some nights. | 会做梦 |
[21:46] | I’m back at the old house | 我又回到了以前的家 |
[21:48] | and Kate and her mom are there, we all are. | 凯特和她妈妈在那里 我们一家人都在 |
[21:54] | And Kate is smiling. | 凯特在笑 |
[21:57] | She’s so happy. | 她是那么开心 |
[22:00] | And she says to me, | 她对我说 |
[22:03] | “Daddy. | “爸爸 |
[22:07] | We’re home.” | 我们到家了” |
[22:10] | Sorry my dad was yelling at you today. | 抱歉我爸今天冲你大吼了 |
[22:15] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[22:19] | – Who’s calling at this hour? – No one. | -这时候是谁来电话了 -没谁 |
[22:26] | “Andre”? The moving man? | “安德烈” 搬家公司那个 |
[22:29] | What? No. God. | 什么 不是啊 |
[22:31] | Why are you talking to him, Kate? | 你跟他说些什么啊 凯特 |
[22:34] | You wouldn’t understand. Forget it. | 你不会理解的 别管了 |
[22:38] | Try me. | 说说嘛 |
[22:53] | I gave her… | 我已经 |
[22:55] | all the chances I could, your mom. | 给了你妈妈全部的机会 |
[23:01] | But sometimes, if something breaks inside a person, | 但有时候 如果一个人内心破碎了 |
[23:05] | it can’t be fixed. | 就无法修复了 |
[23:09] | I know this isn’t home, Kate, | 我知道这里不是家 凯特 |
[23:11] | but maybe it will be one day. | 但有一天会成为你的家 |
[23:20] | The fridge is working now. | 冰箱弄好了 |
[23:22] | Got your chocolate milk, too. | 你的巧克力奶也好了 |
[23:35] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[23:38] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:49] | We never had a chance to start over. | 我们没能重新开始 |
[23:53] | – That night wasn’t your fault. – Yeah. | -那晚的事不能怪你 -嗯 |
[24:00] | Well, I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[24:01] | – It’s getting close to time. – Yeah. | -时间要到了 -嗯 |
[24:05] | You sure you want to be there? | 你真的想去吗 |
[24:08] | I’ve been lost for 12 years. | 这12年我一直茫然无助 |
[24:16] | Maybe this will bring some peace. | 或许这能给我些许安宁 |
[24:36] | Wasn’t sure you’d come back. | 我还不敢确定你会不会回来 |
[24:39] | Been better if you’d asked for a spiritual advisor or a priest. | 如果你找一个宗教导师或者牧师会比较好 |
[24:43] | Priest can’t help me now, you can. | 牧师现在帮不了我 你可以 |
[24:46] | How am I going to do that? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[24:48] | I’d have to believe you’re innocent. I don’t. | 我得相信你是清白的 而我不信 |
[24:50] | But you did. | 你信 |
[24:51] | Somewhere along the way. | 相信过吧 |
[24:53] | So maybe you will again. | 那你或许会再信我 |
[24:59] | You know nothing’s changed. | 这不会改变什么 |
[25:00] | Your execution is going ahead as scheduled. | 你的死刑会如期举行 |
[25:05] | I’ve been informed. | 这我知道 |
[25:10] | Heat’s about to break. | 热气就要消退了 |
[25:12] | You can feel it. | 你能感觉到 |
[25:15] | Every since I ripped up my knee playing summer league, | 我夏季联赛把膝盖弄坏了之后 |
[25:19] | I could always tell when the rain’s coming. | 我就一直能感到降雨的来临 |
[25:22] | Basketball. | 你打篮球 |
[25:24] | Ninth grade and it was all over. | 那是九年级的时候 一切都完了 |
[25:28] | I wasn’t going pro or nothing. | 我没法做职业球员什么的了 |
[25:34] | Pretty sure I could have got that. | 我本来可以进那里的 |
[25:37] | Tore up my knee playing linebacker. | 我打中后卫[橄榄球]伤了膝盖 |
[25:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:42] | Never got the benefit of predicting the weather, though. | 不过没能就此开始预报天气 |
[25:45] | Just the pain. | 只是疼得要死 |
[25:52] | I saw a man die once. | 我见过一个人死去 |
[25:55] | In this place, years ago. | 就在这里 很多年前 |
[25:58] | He lived a life full of lies. | 他一生满是谎言 |
[25:59] | So many lies, he couldn’t see through. | 谎言太多了 以致他都看不清了 |
[26:03] | But in here, in those last moments, | 但在这里 在弥留之际 |
[26:08] | you could see in his eyes he was ready to tell. | 你能从他的眼中看到 他愿意说了 |
[26:13] | Tell what? | 说什么 |
[26:16] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[26:20] | Let’s go, Tibbs. It’s time. | 走吧 蒂布斯 到时间了 |
[26:42] | Got a dead man walking here! | 死囚上路 |
[27:28] | Any last words, Tibbs? | 有遗言吗 蒂布斯 |
[27:36] | I’m sorry for you, sir. | 我很为你感到遗憾 先生 |
[27:40] | She was a nice girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[27:42] | Maybe this will help you somehow. | 或许这会让你感到欣慰 |
[27:56] | Last moment. Time for truth, like you said. | 最后时刻 就像你说的 该说实话了 |
[28:03] | I’ll tell it to you, | 我告诉你 |
[28:05] | but all it is is what I’ve been saying all along. | 但也只是我一直坚持的说法 |
[28:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:41] | Are you all right over there? | 你没事吧 |
[28:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:47] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[28:55] | I got to get help. | 我得去找人帮忙 |
[29:00] | – Faith… – What? | -信念 -什么 |
[29:04] | – Faith. – Faith? | -信念 -信念 |
[29:09] | You found faith? | 你找到信念了吗 |
[29:11] | Didn’t I tell you you would? | 我就说过你会的 |
[29:15] | See, you’re not alone, all right? | 你并不孤独 |
[29:18] | I’m gonna go get help. | 我会去找人帮忙 |
[29:20] | Don’t leave me. | 别扔下我 |
[29:32] | There’s something out there bigger than what’s eating me alive. | 这世上还有比吞噬你生命的更重要的东西 |
[29:35] | Something better. | 更好的东西 |
[29:37] | And if that little girl found it, | 如果她能找到 |
[29:40] | I’ll find it, too. | 我也能找到 |
[29:43] | I gotta believe that. | 我得有这份信念 |
[29:46] | That I’ll find some peace. | 我会找到安宁 |
[29:53] | Look into my eyes. It has been there all along. | 看着我的眼睛 你会知道它一直存在 |
[29:59] | Truth. | 事实 |
[30:35] | Prove me innocent. | 证明我的清白 |
[31:02] | Will, what are you doing? | 威尔 你在干什么 |
[31:04] | We don’t got a warrant to be here. | 我们没有搜查令 不能来这里 |
[31:06] | Andre’s letter. | 安德烈的信 |
[31:09] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[31:11] | I didn’t believe him. | 我没相信他 |
[31:12] | You believed the cop. You should have been able to. | 你相信了一个警察 这本不该有错 |
[31:14] | Good thing Norman ate his gun or I’d be feeding it to him right now. | 幸好诺曼吞枪了 否则我现在要给他一枪 |
[31:18] | What’s it say? | 里面怎么写的 |
[31:20] | “Dear, Mr. Lange. | “亲爱的兰恩先生 |
[31:22] | I’ve been sitting in this bar two hours now, | 我在这酒吧里坐了两小时 |
[31:24] | trying to make sense of the world on a piece of paper. | 想在一张纸上把一切理清 |
[31:28] | But maybe there’s just this place in the end, | 但或许说到底就只有这里 |
[31:30] | this drink I’m staring into, this last stop on the road. | 我面前的这杯酒 这条路最后的终点 |
[31:43] | Today I told your girl there’s something bigger out there, | 今天我告诉你女儿世上还有更重要的东西 |
[31:45] | Something better, and she’s got to find it. | 更好的东西 她得去寻找 |
[31:57] | Make sure she does. | 一定要让她找到 |
[31:59] | ‘Cause it’s out there, it’s got to be out there. | 因为那是存在的 它必须存在 |
[32:02] | Don’t lose her like I lost my family, | 别像我失去我的家庭一样失去她 |
[32:04] | like my boss fell out with his daughter. | 别像我老板那样跟她女儿闹翻 |
[32:06] | Just up and ran away, no idea where she went. | 她离家出走 都不知道去了哪里 |
[32:14] | She’s got to keep looking. Me, too. | 她得继续寻找 我也是 |
[32:17] | ‘Cause I know, one day, we’ll both find it.” | 因为我知道 有一天 我们都会找到” |
[32:20] | Signed, Andre Tibbs. | 署名 安德烈·蒂布斯 |
[32:23] | So Andre’s boss’s daughter split on him? | 安德烈老板的女儿跟他闹翻了 |
[32:26] | Got to be Wayne, right? | 肯定是说维恩吧 |
[32:28] | Wayne, who goes around saying how close he and his kid are? | 维恩 到处说他跟女儿很亲密的那个人 |
[32:32] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:35] | You jerk me around for three days, when you knew this was here? | 你这三天糊弄我的时候都知道有这封信吗 |
[32:37] | The Lange case is closed. | 兰恩的案子结了 |
[32:40] | You lie to my face, let a man die. | 你对我撒谎 让一个人死去 |
[32:44] | And you’re giving me a tone? | 你还跟我耍脾气 |
[32:46] | There is nothing there. Nothing. | 那里面什么都没有 |
[32:49] | You’re no better than Norman. | 你比诺曼强不到哪里去 |
[32:51] | Kate’s killer was executed last night. | 杀凯特的凶手昨晚被处决了 |
[32:55] | – Now, do I need to say it any slower? – No. | -还要我再说得慢点吗 -不 |
[33:03] | That’s just right. | 这样就行了 |
[33:10] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[33:11] | You’re gonna be back in blues! | 你要回去做巡警了 |
[33:14] | You’re gonna be riding a mount for this! | 你要为此付出代价 |
[33:19] | Wayne Nelson’s daughter, the one he claims he’s so close with? | 维恩·尼尔森的女儿 他声称跟她很亲密的那个 |
[33:23] | Turns out she booked out 12 years ago. No contact since. | 其实她12年前就跑了 再没联络 |
[33:27] | Not my definition of “close.” | 我可不会管这叫”亲密” |
[33:28] | And guess what her name is? Faith. | 猜猜她叫什么 费斯[信念] |
[33:31] | And “Faith” is what Kate was saying, right when she died. | 凯特临终的时候说的就是”费斯” |
[33:35] | Maybe a coincidence. | 或许是巧合 |
[33:36] | – We track her down? – Nah. Lil’s talking to her now. | -我们去找她 -不用 莉莉正在跟她谈呢 |
[33:41] | I know this is hard to talk about, Faith. | 我知道这事很难说出口 费斯 |
[33:43] | It was 12 years ago. I’m okay. | 都是12年前的事了 我没事 |
[33:47] | Your dad’s under investigation for a young girl’s death. | 我们在就一个年轻女孩的死调查你父亲 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:56] | And that doesn’t surprise you? | 你不觉得意外吗 |
[33:58] | Not really. | 不觉得 |
[34:01] | I know there’s not too many reasons a girl would walk out on her dad | 我知道能让一个女孩离开爸爸再不联络的 |
[34:05] | and never look back. | 原因并不多 |
[34:08] | No. | 是啊 |
[34:11] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[34:13] | When I was 13. | 我13岁时 |
[34:15] | I thought it was normal. | 我以为这很正常 |
[34:20] | How could you know different? | 你又哪能知道那样不对呢 |
[34:22] | But you learn. Day after graduation, I was gone. | 可后来我懂事了 毕业之后我就走了 |
[34:26] | Heard from my friends he was | 听我朋友说他 |
[34:28] | calling them 20 times a day, frantic to find me. | 每天打给他们20次 疯了一样地找我 |
[34:33] | – Did he? – No. | -他找到了吗 -没有 |
[34:35] | And then, one day, he just stops calling. | 后来有一天 他突然不再打了 |
[34:39] | Never heard from him again. | 再也没有他的消息了 |
[34:41] | You remember when that was? | 你记得那是什么时候吗 |
[34:43] | Never forgot. | 永远忘不了 |
[34:44] | June ’94. | 94年6月 |
[34:48] | That’s the same month Kate Lange was killed. | 凯特·兰恩也是死在那个月 |
[34:58] | You know what your detective did to me this morning? | 你知道你的探员今早对我做了什么吗 |
[35:00] | It’s going around. | 我听说了 |
[35:02] | I want to know how he’s gonna be disciplined. | 我要知道你打算怎么教训他 |
[35:04] | Danner, he watched a man die last night. | 丹纳 他昨晚看着一个人被处决 |
[35:07] | Heat broke. | 热气消退了 |
[35:08] | Andre was right. | 安德烈说得对 |
[35:13] | Got Wayne Nelson’s phone records. | 拿到了维恩·尼尔森的电话记录 |
[35:15] | There was one outgoing call made the night of Kate’s death. | 凯特死的当晚有一通呼出电话 |
[35:18] | To the Lange house. | 打给兰恩家的 |
[35:21] | Nelson’s here now. | 尼尔森已经来了 |
[35:27] | Go do the interview. | 去审问他 |
[35:32] | All I’m seeing here is business as usual. | 我看这不还是一切照旧吗 |
[35:35] | I said I want that detective punished. | 我要那个探员受到惩罚 |
[35:37] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[35:38] | But this is our house, and I said he’s doing the interview. | 但这是我的分局 我说他要去审问嫌犯 |
[35:45] | Don’t make me drop-kick you out of here. | 别逼我把你踢出去 |
[35:55] | So you said something about a follow-up? | 你说这是后续事宜 |
[35:59] | – New developments. – Like? | -有了新发展 -什么发展 |
[36:02] | Like you talking on the phone with Kate Lange, | 比如凯特·兰恩死的那晚 |
[36:05] | the night she was murdered. | 你曾跟她通话 |
[36:06] | – What? – That’s what I said. | -什么 -我也很惊奇 |
[36:09] | Saying you didn’t hear Andre’s pager, Wayne? | 你没看到安德烈的传呼机吗 维恩 |
[36:11] | The one he left behind. You didn’t make a call? | 他落下的那个 你没打电话吗 |
[36:14] | No, no, no, no. You’re right. | 不不 你说得对 |
[36:16] | – Uh, but she was looking for Andre. – Good answer. | -她是要找安德烈 -答得好 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause we checked with the phone company. | 因为我们跟电话公司核实过了 |
[36:22] | Yeah, in fact, uh… | 事实上 |
[36:25] | It was funny because, um, at first, she thought I was Andre. | 说来好笑 她起初以为我是安德烈呢 |
[36:29] | Recall how that went? | 还记得当时的情形吗 |
[36:30] | Yeah, I called her back, and she was off and running, | 我给她打了回去 她一直说个不停 |
[36:33] | saying she wanted to finish our talk. | 说想继续我们之前的谈话 |
[36:35] | Of course, uh, I stopped her, | 当然了 我制止了她 |
[36:37] | and set her straight that it was me. | 告诉她是我 |
[36:39] | Sure you didn’t take advantage of the mix-up? | 你没有占这个小混淆的便宜吗 |
[36:41] | For a guy like you, had to be an opportunity of a lifetime. | 对于你这种人 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[36:47] | – A guy like me? – We know about Faith, | -我这种人 -我们知道费斯的事了 |
[36:49] | what you were doing to her all those years. | 你那些年对她做了什么 |
[36:52] | I don’t like what you’re implying. | 我不喜欢你的暗示 |
[36:54] | I don’t like it either, Wayne. | 我也不喜欢 维恩 |
[36:56] | In fact, it makes me sick. | 事实上 这事让我恶心 |
[36:58] | I know what you are. | 我知道你的德行 |
[37:00] | A degenerate like you gets a chance to prey on a teenage girl, | 你这种下贱的人得到一个接近少女的机会 |
[37:03] | and it’s only weeks after Faith walked out forever. | 而且当时费斯才出走几周 |
[37:06] | – Don’t talk about Faith! – I’ll talk about her all I want. | -别跟我提费斯 -我愿意提她就提她 |
[37:08] | And, by the way, she hates your guts. | 对了 她恨死你了 |
[37:12] | So, now, along comes another young girl, | 现在又出现了另一个女孩 |
[37:15] | one who reminds you of Faith. | 让你想起了费斯 |
[37:17] | You hear her voice on the other line, late at night… | 深夜时分 你在电话上听到了她的声音 |
[37:19] | Don’t tell me you’re not going over to get your jollies. | 别告诉我你不会过去找刺激 |
[37:22] | You were missing your daughter. | 你想念你女儿 |
[37:24] | Maybe you only meant to go talk with this girl. | 或许你本来只想去跟她说说话 |
[37:32] | She wasn’t half as sweet as my Faith. | 她根本不及我的费斯可爱 |
[37:34] | ‘Cause she wasn’t beaten down by you. | 因为她没被你打倒 |
[37:37] | Probably told you to keep your dirty hands off her. | 大概让你别用脏手碰她吧 |
[37:39] | Oh, you got a sharp mouth. | 你嘴巴可真厉害 |
[37:43] | She talked back to me… | 她还嘴了 |
[37:45] | and fought me. | 还抵抗 |
[37:47] | Not like my good Faith at all. | 根本不像我的费斯 |
[38:32] | Shouldn’t be calling ex-cons. | 你不该给前科犯打电话 |
[38:36] | You’re lucky you got me and, uh… | 幸好接电话的是我 |
[38:39] | not Andre. | 而不是安德烈 |
[38:41] | That was you on the phone? | 接电话的是你 |
[38:43] | You don’t call men | 你不能这样 |
[38:46] | in the middle of the night. | 大半夜给男人打电话 |
[38:49] | ‘Cause you don’t know where a wrong mind can go. | 你不知道心理不正常的人会想到哪里去 |
[38:55] | You understand, Faith? | 你明白吗 费斯 |
[38:58] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[39:00] | – Come here. – My dad’s coming down. | -过来 -我爸爸就要下来了 |
[39:03] | Any minute now. | 随时都会来 |
[39:05] | That’s enough, Faith. | 够了 费斯 |
[39:07] | I’m not Faith. Get outta my house. | 我不是费斯 滚出我家 |
[39:11] | Don’t fight me. | 别反抗 |
[39:14] | – I’m not Faith. I’m not Faith. – Don’t you talk back to me. | -我不是费斯 -别还嘴 |
[39:18] | You don’t want me to hurt you. | 你不想我伤害你吧 |
[39:20] | You’re always my nice girl. | 你一直是我的好姑娘 |
[39:24] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[40:13] | 歌曲:”Hallelujah” 歌手:John Cale | |
[41:05] | 已结案 凯特·兰恩 |