时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:12] | Here it goes, here it goes! | 浪来了 浪来了 |
[00:15] | Vivian, run! | 薇薇安 快跑啊 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna get you, | 我会抓到你的 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna get you! | 我会抓到你的 |
[00:22] | Oh, here she comes! | 她来了 |
[00:24] | Go higher, go higher. | 再高点 再高点 |
[00:30] | Coming in for a landing! | 准备降落 |
[00:35] | It’s a perfect day. | 今天真完美 |
[00:36] | But now we should think about heading back. | 但现在我们得回去了 |
[00:38] | But I don’t wanna go home. | 但我不想回家 |
[00:40] | It’s getting late, Vivian. | 天已经晚了 薇薇安 |
[00:42] | Why can’t we just stay here forever? | 我们为什么不能永远待在这儿 |
[00:46] | OK, close your eyes. | 好吧 闭上眼睛 |
[00:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:53] | OK, listen really really hard. | 仔细听 |
[00:56] | Do you hear the ocean? | 能听到大海的声音吗 |
[00:59] | Now look but don’t open your eyes. | 别睁眼 用心看 |
[01:01] | Can you see it? | 能看到大海了吗 |
[01:04] | It’ll always be here for you. | 它永远都会在这儿 |
[01:06] | No one can ever take it away. | 谁都不能夺走 |
[01:09] | ‘Cause it’ll always be right in here. | 它会永远留在这儿 |
[01:13] | Forever. Our perfect day. | 直到永远 我们的完美一天 |
[01:17] | Forever? | 永远吗 |
[01:18] | And ever. | 直到永远 |
[01:44] | Some bum out fishin’ this morning got a bite. | 几个流浪汉今早来钓鱼钓到了东西 |
[01:47] | Floater in the water? | 水里的浮尸吗 |
[01:48] | A hand from the river bottom. | 河底钓起来一只手 |
[01:50] | That’s the way to jump start the am. | 真是美好一天的开始 |
[01:52] | It was a kid’s. | 是一只孩子的手 |
[01:53] | Female, probably white, 3 to 5 years old. | 女性 可能是白人 3到5岁 |
[01:56] | Been under for maybe decades. | 在底下埋了几十年 |
[01:58] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[01:59] | Too early to tell | 还不好说 |
[02:01] | but she’s got crushed vertebrae in the neck area, | 但她脖子这里的脊椎骨断了 |
[02:03] | shattered skull, and check this out. | 头骨也碎裂了 还有这个 |
[02:06] | Two breaks, radius and ulna. Forearm bones. | 两处骨折 桡骨和尺骨 都是前臂 |
[02:10] | Overkill? | 过度杀戮吗 |
[02:11] | These are old wounds, healed over. | 这些是老伤 已经愈合了 |
[02:13] | Someone abusin’ her? | 有人在虐待她 |
[02:15] | Takes some kind of rage breakin’ a kid’s arm in two places. | 把一个孩子的胳膊打断两处肯定火气不小 |
[02:18] | Some kind of monster. | 肯定是个禽兽 |
[02:20] | I’d like to meet whoever’s responsible face to face. | 我要亲眼见见干这种事的人 |
[02:23] | Hearin’ you loud and clear, boss. | 明白了 老大 |
[02:25] | Doer better still be out there. | 那混蛋最好还活着 |
[02:28] | Kind of job you hate the most to catch, | 最不想看到的案子 |
[02:31] | but worth the most to close. | 也是最值得侦破的案子 |
[03:08] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[03:09] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[03:12] | I’m tryin’ to quit. | 我在试着戒烟 |
[03:14] | Yeah? How’s that going for you? | 是吗 进展如何 |
[03:16] | I do it twenty times a day, I figure one time’s gotta stick. | 每天戒二十次 总有一次能坚持住吧 |
[03:19] | I want you to know I appreciate your contibution on the last job. | 我想对上一桩案子中你的贡献表示感谢 |
[03:22] | Glad to be of service. | 是我的荣幸 |
[03:24] | Good group of folks you got over there. | 你的手下很不错 |
[03:26] | Ever consider joinin’? | 你想过来我们这边吗 |
[03:28] | Homicide? | 凶案组吗 |
[03:31] | You makin’ me an offer? | 你是在邀请我过去吗 |
[03:34] | You got reservations? | 你有顾虑吗 |
[03:37] | Because of Fishtown? | 因为狒狮城的事吗 |
[03:41] | You heard about that, huh? | 你听说了 |
[03:43] | Fellow cop gets shot, word gets out. | 警察被射杀 肯定一传十十传百 |
[03:45] | Well, anyway, uh, I made my peace with that, | 总之 那事我已经过去了 |
[03:47] | it’s just some scheduled stuff I gotta look at. | 我就是得去看一些安排 |
[03:51] | Anything I need to know about? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[03:53] | Nothin’ I can’t handle. | 我能解决 |
[03:55] | So you’ll get back to me. | 那你会回复我的 |
[03:57] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[04:01] | Thanks Lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队长 |
[04:05] | According to the lab, baby Jane Doe’s | 实验室称 无名幼女 |
[04:07] | been at the bottom of this river for forty-some years. | 已在河底待了四十多年了 |
[04:10] | Puttin’ her murder some time in the 60’s. | 那她就是在六十年代遇害的 |
[04:12] | But from ’60 to ’69 we got no missing persons report | 但六十年代间 没有接到任何3至5岁 |
[04:15] | of a 3 to 5 year old white female. | 白人幼女的失踪报告 |
[04:16] | What kind of family doesn’t report their kid missing? | 什么样的家人不会上报孩子失踪啊 |
[04:19] | The kind of family that kills their kid? | 杀了自家孩子的家人 |
[04:22] | Maybe we check DHS’s child abuse unit records. | 或许可以去查查社保局儿童虐待部的记录 |
[04:25] | Kid’s doctor might’ve reported that broken arm. | 孩子的医生可能上报了她的断臂 |
[04:27] | There was no Child Abuse Unit back then. | 当时还没有儿童虐待部呢 |
[04:29] | Docs weren’t trained to recognize abuse, no one was. | 医生也没受训鉴别虐待 谁都没有 |
[04:32] | Like this would’ve fallen through the cracks easy. | 这种事就很容易蒙混过去了 |
[04:33] | And we got another boy in the box. | 又是一宗无头案 |
[04:35] | No one ever came forward to claim him. | 也没人去领尸体 |
[04:37] | Back then they didn’t have facial reconstuction technology. | 那个时候还没有面部重构技术 |
[04:41] | We do. | 我们现在有了 |
[04:42] | So we create a picture of what | 那么我们用她的头骨 |
[04:43] | the victim could have looked like off the skull. | 重构一张死者大致相貌照片 |
[04:45] | Put this picture in circulation, maybe an old neighbor | 把照片发布出去 或许以前的邻居 |
[04:48] | or family member recognizes baby Jane Doe. | 或家庭成员会认出无名幼女 |
[04:51] | Needle in a haystack | 大海捞针 |
[04:52] | but I might’ve tracked your victim’s fractures. | 但我可能查到了被害人的骨折报告 |
[04:55] | Two breaks on the forearm, real unique injury, right? | 前臂两处骨折 挺特别的伤 是吧 |
[04:58] | Same kind of breaks were treated at St Boniface’s emergency room | 1965年左右 圣卜尼法斯急诊室曾收治过 |
[05:00] | circa 1965. | 类似骨折病人 |
[05:01] | Did it say who the victim was? | 查到病人是谁了吗 |
[05:03] | Vivian Smith, age 4, white female. | 薇薇安·史密斯 4岁白人幼女 |
[05:06] | Doc who treated her, still alive and kickin’. | 诊治她的医生还活着呢 |
[05:11] | Yes, that’s my signature. | 没错 那是我的签名 |
[05:13] | I was in my first year of residency in ’65. | 65年是我实习期的第一年 |
[05:16] | Do you remember that patient Dr Greys? | 格雷斯医生 你记得那个病人吗 |
[05:18] | Vivian Smith, 4 years old, white female. | 薇薇安·史密斯 4岁白人幼女 |
[05:21] | Multiple fractures to the radius, ulna. | 桡骨和尺骨两处骨折 |
[05:24] | Yes I remember her. | 是的 我记得她 |
[05:27] | First time I realized | 那是我第一次意识到 |
[05:28] | how little I could do for children like that. | 对她那样的孩子 我帮不了多少 |
[05:31] | What d’you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:32] | I patch ’em up, send them home untill the next time. | 我给他们包扎好 送他们回家 等下次再来 |
[05:35] | We think she was killed shortly after you treated her. | 我们认为你收治她后不久 她就被害了 |
[05:38] | Any idea who might’ve been responsible? | 能猜到是谁干的吗 |
[05:41] | Mom. She brought her in. | 她妈妈 她带孩子来的 |
[05:43] | A local waitress from what I can remember. | 我记得是本地的服务员 |
[05:45] | Is there a father in the picture? | 有父亲吗 |
[05:47] | According to this, | 这上面写着 |
[05:49] | Mom kept insisting she dropped her kid. | 妈妈坚称她把孩子掉在了地上 |
[05:54] | It just happened so fast, I was holding her | 事情发生得太快了 我抱着她 |
[05:56] | and then next thing you know, I dropped her. | 然后就把她掉在了地上 |
[05:59] | Dropped her, huh? How’d that happen? | 掉在了地上 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[06:01] | You dropping her? | 你怎么把她掉在地上的 |
[06:02] | Silly me, I think I need glasses. | 太傻了 我觉得我该配眼镜了 |
[06:06] | See my eyes they don’t work so hot | 我眼睛不太好使 |
[06:07] | and I just keep dropping things. | 我总是掉东西 |
[06:09] | Your daughter has spiral fractures. | 你女儿的伤是螺旋骨折 |
[06:11] | It’s caused when you take a child’s arm and snap it. | 是这样抓着孩子的手臂狠拧造成的 |
[06:19] | Take her away. | 把她带走吧 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:21] | She’s better off without me. | 她没有我会过得更好 |
[06:23] | What about your mother’s? Or a relative’s? | 你妈妈 或者亲戚呢 |
[06:25] | I don’t have anyone. | 我谁都没有了 |
[06:28] | Please, just take her away before it’s too late. | 求你 把她带走 否则就太晚了 |
[06:35] | I can’t just take your kid. | 我不能就这么把你的孩子带走 |
[06:38] | You wanna get those eyes looked at. | 你去看看眼睛吧 |
[06:41] | Sign for your daughter here. | 在这里签名 |
[06:47] | So Mom was trying to save the kid from herself? | 妈妈想让孩子不受自己的侵害 |
[06:49] | There was nothing I could do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[06:50] | Child abuse wasn’t even a concept in ’65. | 65年还没有儿童虐待这个概念 |
[06:53] | Anyway Mom gave us a false name. | 而且妈妈给的也是假名 |
[06:56] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:57] | Hospital bill came back a week later. | 医院的账单一周后发回来了 |
[07:00] | No known recipient. No known address. | 收件人和地址都不存在 |
[07:02] | You said she was a local girl? A waitress? | 你说她是本地的服务员 |
[07:05] | Car-hop kind of uniform? | 汽车餐馆的制服 |
[07:06] | That’s what it looked like. | 看着是的 |
[07:08] | The only car-hop in Philly is Milt’s Burger Joint. | 费城唯一的汽车餐馆是米尔特汉堡店 |
[07:10] | Thurman Street. | 在瑟曼街 |
[07:11] | Best cheese fries in town. | 城里最好的芝士薯条 |
[07:20] | Place was a car-hop back in ’65. | 这里65年是家汽车餐馆 |
[07:23] | You worked here as a waitress, Madi? | 你当时在这儿做服务员吗 麦蒂 |
[07:24] | Scrimped and saved my tips for years | 省吃俭用在这儿攒了几年的小费 |
[07:26] | ’til I could call this armpit my home. | 才把这破地方买下来 |
[07:29] | You remeber another waitress? Had a daughter 4 years old. | 你还记得一名有个4岁女儿的服务员吗 |
[07:33] | Kid might’ve had a cast on her arm. | 她手臂上可能打过石膏 |
[07:37] | Sure. Cindy something. | 记得 辛迪什么的 |
[07:41] | I don’t recall her last name. | 我不记得她的姓了 |
[07:43] | Well maybe we’ll have a talk with the former owner. | 那我们去找前任店主谈谈吧 |
[07:45] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[07:46] | Cheap pervert | 那吝啬的变态 |
[07:48] | took a nose dive into his cheese fries 10 years back | 十年前一头扎进了他的芝士薯条 |
[07:53] | What do you remember about this Cindy? | 你记得辛迪什么事吗 |
[07:56] | Restless skittish kind of gal. | 挺活泼轻佻的女孩 |
[07:58] | The type who had it all. | 该有的都有了 |
[07:59] | Great husband, great kid. | 丈夫和孩子都很棒 |
[08:02] | Wanted nothing to do with ’em. | 却想把他们都丢开 |
[08:03] | She was married? | 她结婚了 |
[08:06] | Met her husband once. | 见过她丈夫一次 |
[08:07] | Heart of gold type, but her, | 心地善良 但她呢 |
[08:10] | something was rotten up in the old spaghetti factory. | 她绝对有点问题 |
[08:34] | You get used to it honey. | 你会习惯的 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | How much money does it take to | 要多少钱才能 |
[08:39] | – run away? – Run away? | -逃走 -逃走 |
[08:41] | What would you want to run away for, honey? | 你要逃避谁啊 亲爱的 |
[08:43] | Don’t you have a family? | 你不是有家庭吗 |
[08:45] | I’m a bad mother. | 我不是个好妈妈 |
[08:47] | Oh, you don’t mean that now. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[08:50] | Sometimes I think my only way out is when one of them dies. | 我有时候觉得只有他们谁死了我才能逃脱 |
[08:55] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
[08:59] | What are you doing here, Roger? | 你来做什么 罗杰 |
[09:01] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去上班 |
[09:02] | – I went to see my girls. – Mommy, mommy! | -我去看我女儿了 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[09:06] | Look what daddy got me! | 看爸爸给我买了什么 |
[09:08] | Oh, Vivian, she’s beautiful. | 薇薇安 它真漂亮 |
[09:11] | I got a white paw just like Snowflake. | 我跟雪花一样有雪白的爪子 |
[09:17] | Stay in the car sweetie, let Mommy and Daddy talk. | 待在车里 宝贝 让爸爸妈妈谈一会儿 |
[09:21] | She’s gonna be OK, Cindy. | 她不会有事的 辛迪 |
[09:24] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[09:25] | The most important thing is that we work this out. | 最重要的是我们要解决这个事 |
[09:28] | As a family. | 一家人一起解决 |
[09:31] | – I can’t. – You’re her Mommy. | -我做不到 -你是她妈妈 |
[09:35] | Nothing’s ever gonna change that. | 这一点是永远不会改变的 |
[09:38] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[09:41] | I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[09:52] | Had that man wrapped around her little finger. | 完全把那男人缠在自己的指尖上 |
[09:55] | Sounds like she was about to bolt, | 听起来她想逃啊 |
[09:58] | and he was desperate to keep her. | 而他则迫切想留住她 |
[10:00] | – At any cost. – Lil, boss called. | -不惜任何代价 -阿莉 老大来电 |
[10:04] | Thanks for your time, Madi. | 谢谢配合 麦蒂 |
[10:07] | They put those facial reconstuction photos of baby Jane Doe out. | 他们把无名幼女的面部重构照片发布了出去 |
[10:10] | – That was fast. – Got a hit. | -真够快的 -有线索了 |
[10:11] | Lady came in 5 minutes ago, says she knows our girl. | 5分钟之前有位女士来警局 说她认识那女孩 |
[10:19] | I was just leaving the courthouse when I saw this. | 我正要离开法院 却看到了这个 |
[10:22] | You work at the PD’s office, Miss Stanton? | 你是公设辩护人吗 斯坦顿小姐 |
[10:25] | Court reporter. | 是法庭书记官 |
[10:26] | Are you saying you know this girl? | 你说你认识这个女孩 |
[10:28] | No. I mean yes, I think I do. | 不 我是说 可能认识吧 |
[10:31] | – Can I ask a question? – Sure. | -能问个问题吗 -当然 |
[10:35] | – Rumor has it you found her in the river. – Yes, we did. | -据传你们是在河里发现她的 -是的 |
[10:39] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[10:42] | We’re not sure yet. | 死因还未确认 |
[10:44] | Anyway, cut to the chase. | 好了 说正事吧 |
[10:52] | It’s a pretty close match. | 很像啊 |
[10:54] | Where’d you get this photo? | 照片是从哪来的 |
[10:55] | It’s one of the few things I have left from my childhood. | 是我童年仅剩的几样东西之一 |
[10:58] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:59] | That little girl in the photo, that girl is me. | 照片里面的小姑娘 是我 |
[11:10] | I was adopted when I was 4. | 我4岁时被收养 |
[11:12] | There’s very little I remember before then. | 那之前的事我几乎不记得 |
[11:15] | But I always felt a part of me was missing. | 但我一直觉得我缺了一部分 |
[11:18] | Do you remember her at all? | 你记得她吗 |
[11:21] | I remember a girl but I thought she was my invisible friend. | 我记得有个女孩 但我以为她是我的隐形朋友 |
[11:26] | Something a child makes up, I never thought she could be real. | 是孩子臆想出来的 没想到她是真的 |
[11:29] | Well we’ll need to take a swab. | 我们得取一下你的唾液 |
[11:31] | Test your DNA against our baby Jane Doe. | 检测你的DNA跟无名幼女做对比 |
[11:34] | So the girl you found in the river, | 你们在河里发现的女孩 |
[11:37] | – she could’ve been my sister. – It’s possible. | -她可能是我姐姐 -有可能 |
[11:41] | What about your parents? Do you remember them? | 你的父母呢 你记得他们吗 |
[11:46] | Last time I saw my mother, | 我最后一次见我母亲 |
[11:50] | that’s the only memory I have. | 是我对她唯一的记忆 |
[12:05] | Where’s Vivian, Mommy? | 薇薇安呢 妈妈 |
[12:09] | Listen to me, sweetheart. | 听我说 宝贝 |
[12:11] | Vivian, she’s just someone you made up in your mind. | 薇薇安是你自己臆想出来的人 |
[12:15] | Like an invisible friend. | 就像隐形朋友 |
[12:18] | Vivian’s just make believe? | 薇薇安不是真的吗 |
[12:20] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[12:22] | It’s so much better this way, | 这样不是好多了 |
[12:24] | because she’ll always be with you. | 这样她就能永远跟你在一起了 |
[12:26] | Watching over you no matter where you go. | 不管你去哪她都会看着你 |
[12:28] | Like an angel? | 就像个天使 |
[12:32] | Yes. Like an angel. | 对 就像天使 |
[12:37] | Go to sleep now, sweetheart. | 睡吧 宝贝 |
[12:39] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:44] | You’ll be in good hands here. | 你在这儿会有人照顾的 |
[12:47] | Better off without me. | 没有我你会过得更好 |
[12:50] | He’ll keep you safe. | 他会保护你的 |
[12:53] | And whenever it seems Mommy’s far, far away, | 每当你觉得妈妈离你很远 |
[12:56] | all you have to do is close your eyes. | 你只要闭上眼睛 |
[12:59] | And I’ll be here with you. | 我就会在你身边 |
[13:09] | Forever? | 永远吗 |
[13:11] | And ever. | 直到永远 |
[13:15] | Bye-bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[13:21] | I never saw her again. | 我再没见过她 |
[13:24] | DHS found me a home. | 社保局给我找了个家 |
[13:26] | Good loving people raised me, I was lucky. | 我被善良慈爱的人养大 我很幸运 |
[13:28] | That medallion your mother gave you, | 你妈妈给你的那条项链 |
[13:30] | – do you still have it? – I do, yeah. | -你还留着吗 -是的 |
[13:37] | She mentioned a man watching over you, | 她说会有个男人守护着你 |
[13:40] | he’ll keep you safe, she said. | 她说他会保护你 |
[13:42] | St Michael, maybe that’s what she meant. | 圣米迦勒 或许她是说他 |
[13:48] | BN3546 Bn 3546. | |
[13:50] | I always wondered what that meant. | 我一直不知道那是什么意思 |
[13:52] | St Michael’s the patron saint of cops. | 圣米迦勒是警察的守护神 |
[13:55] | BN could mean badge number. | BN可能是警徽号码的意思 |
[14:00] | I’ll let you know if there’s something to it more. | 有进一步线索的话 我们会通知你 |
[14:02] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[14:04] | I’ve had a good life. | 我过得很好 |
[14:06] | But still I’d like to know. | 但我还是想知道 |
[14:12] | Why she left. | 她为什么抛弃你 |
[14:22] | Art Balduchi? | 阿特·柏杜奇 |
[14:26] | No need to shine them badges. | 不用亮警徽了 |
[14:28] | Cheery mugs give you boys away. | 这脸色一看就是警察 |
[14:30] | Takes a cop to know a cop. | 警察最了解警察 |
[14:32] | Badge number 3546. | 警徽号码3546 |
[14:34] | Hung up the uniform 20 years ago. | 20年前就不干了 |
[14:37] | Good riddance. | 总算摆脱了 |
[14:38] | Ever run accross this girl on the job? | 办案的时候遇到过这个女孩吗 |
[14:40] | Looks familiar, who is she? | 挺眼熟的 她是谁 |
[14:42] | The kid who had this. | 戴着这个的女孩 |
[14:49] | My St Michaels, where’d you find it? | 我的圣米迦勒 你们在哪找到的 |
[14:51] | Same little girl all grown up now. | 照片上的女孩 她现在长大了 |
[14:53] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, now I remember her. | 是啊 我想起来了 |
[14:57] | And her sister. Twins. | 还有她姐姐 是对双胞胎 |
[15:01] | – You close with the family? – No. Met ’em once, that’s it. | -你跟这家人很熟吗 -不 只见过一次 |
[15:04] | So why’d you give her your medallion? | 那你怎么把项链给她了 |
[15:06] | I was a rookie, see, we got a call to this house. | 我当时是个新人 我们接到报警出勤 |
[15:12] | Neighbors are complaining because of the noise. | 邻居抱怨屋内噪声大 |
[15:16] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[15:25] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[15:29] | Can I help you officers? | 有事吗 警官 |
[15:31] | We got a noise complaint. | 我们接到噪音投诉 |
[15:33] | Everything OK here? | 这里一切都好吗 |
[15:35] | We’re sittin’ down to a meal. | 我们正要吃饭 |
[15:37] | Ain’t that right, sweetheart? | 是不是啊 宝贝 |
[15:38] | It’s Hawaiian casserole night. | 今晚吃夏威夷砂锅菜 |
[15:41] | Good, right girls? | 很不错吧 姑娘们 |
[15:43] | Don’t wanna disturb your evening now, folks. Have a good night. | 我们不想打扰你们 那么晚安了 |
[15:46] | Is everything OK here, ma’am? | 夫人 一切都好吗 |
[15:47] | I’m just fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[15:50] | What’d you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[15:52] | Shut up, kid. Let’s go. | 别说了 孩子 走吧 |
[15:54] | He beat her. On her face. | 他打她脸了 |
[15:56] | No, I just, I fell. | 不 我就是摔倒了 |
[16:00] | It’s my eyes, they don’t work very well, I think I need glasses. | 我眼睛不是很好 我该去配眼镜 |
[16:06] | Let’s take a walk around the block. | 我们去附近转转 |
[16:08] | – Cool your engines. – Yeah, sure. | -让你冷静一下 -好的 |
[16:16] | Get yourself cleaned up, lady. | 收拾一下吧 女士 |
[16:20] | Daddy’s gonna come back and make Mommy cry again. | 爸爸会回来再把妈妈弄哭的 |
[16:26] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[16:29] | It’s St Michael. He’s the patron saint of Mommy’s. | 他是圣米迦勒 是妈妈的守护神 |
[16:32] | He keeps an eye on ’em, | 他会守护她们 |
[16:34] | and never let’s ’em come to harm. | 绝不会让她们受伤害 |
[16:36] | – Really? – Sure. Go on. | -真的吗 -是啊 去吧 |
[16:39] | Put it on your mommy. | 给你妈妈戴上 |
[16:41] | – What’d you say, Maura? – Thank you. | -你该说什么 莫拉 -谢谢 |
[16:55] | It’s time for your bath, girls. | 你们该洗澡了 姑娘们 |
[17:01] | I should give this back to you. | 我该把这个还给你 |
[17:03] | Oh, no, no, keep it. | 不不 留着吧 |
[17:04] | Your girls will notice if it’s gone. | 它没了你女儿会发现的 |
[17:06] | That’s very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[17:09] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[17:10] | Oh, I’m Cindy Mulvaney. | 我是辛迪·莫维尼 |
[17:13] | Pleased to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[17:15] | I think you see just fine, ma’am. | 我觉得你眼神没什么问题 夫人 |
[17:17] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Situations like this, | 这种情况 |
[17:21] | they always end up bad. | 结局都很糟 |
[17:24] | You need to take your girls and leave. | 你该带你的女儿离开 |
[17:26] | – Tonight. – And go where? | -今晚就走 -我去哪呢 |
[17:31] | My parents are dead, | 我父母都死了 |
[17:32] | I’m an only child and I haven’t had a friend in years | 我是独生女 我几年都没交到朋友了 |
[17:36] | so please tell me, where should I go? | 所以请你告诉我 我要去哪呢 |
[17:39] | If you need a place to go, | 如果你无处可去 |
[17:42] | you call this number. | 就打给这个号码 |
[17:48] | So it was her husband abusin’ the girls, not her? | 那么是她丈夫在虐待女儿 不是她 |
[17:52] | She was covering it up. | 她在替他掩饰 |
[17:54] | They always do. | 她们都这样 |
[17:55] | So what was this number you gave her? | 那你给她的号码是怎么回事 |
[17:57] | Some kind of shelter? | 是妇女庇护所吗 |
[17:58] | No shelters back then. | 那时候还没有庇护所呢 |
[18:00] | Just a few good Samaritans | 只有几个好心人 |
[18:02] | who knew what it was like to be on the recievin’ end of a fist. | 她们也知道挨拳头的滋味 |
[18:04] | So she call this number? | 她给那个号码打电话了吗 |
[18:06] | Got me. Never heard from her again. | 不知道 后来再没听过她的消息 |
[18:08] | No way she would’ve turned to the police for help, after that. | 那之后她肯定不会找警察帮忙了 |
[18:10] | Police. | 警察 |
[18:12] | Her husband was the police. | 她丈夫就是警察 |
[18:15] | Roger Mulvaney was a cop in my precinct. | 罗杰·莫维尼是我们分局的警察 |
[18:26] | Her husband was a cop in the 14th district and a bona fide hero. | 她丈夫是14分局的警察 而且是个大英雄 |
[18:30] | Decorated twice for valor, killed in the line of duty 1965. | 两次获得英勇表奖 1965年因公殉职 |
[18:33] | They got his picture up at Jones Tavern. | 琼斯酒馆里还挂着他的照片呢 |
[18:35] | Well that’s great. | 这下可好 |
[18:36] | Bad enough cops in ’65 turned a blind eye on abusers. | 65年的警察对施虐者视而不见就够糟了 |
[18:38] | If that abuser was a cop. | 如果施虐者是个警察 |
[18:40] | The guy had a free pass, 24/7, 365. | 他绝不会被追究责任 全年全天都能为所欲为 |
[18:43] | – What do you got on the mom? – Cynthia Mulvaney, | -妈妈查得怎么样了 -辛西娅·莫维尼 |
[18:45] | drops off the face of the earth in ’65, | 65年之后便消失不见了 |
[18:47] | few months before her husband’s killed. | 几个月后她丈夫就死了 |
[18:49] | We tracked down 9 other Cynthia Mulvaney’s in the tri-state area, | 我们在三州地区查到了9个辛西娅·莫维尼 |
[18:52] | we’re following up if she’s still alive. | 如果她还活着 我们会跟进的 |
[18:55] | Meanwhile I got a name and a number on the lady | 同时 我查到了那位在65年经营 |
[18:56] | who ran that makeshift shelter in ’65. | 临时庇护所的女士的名字和电话 |
[18:58] | A Nancy Walsh. | 南希·沃什 |
[18:59] | Still in the life, | 她还在干这个 |
[19:00] | heads up a battered women’s shelter in Germantown. | 在日耳曼敦开了一家受虐妇女庇护所 |
[19:04] | So in ’65 you set up an underground railroad for battered women? | 65年你为受虐妇女开通了地下逃亡干线吗 |
[19:09] | It was hardly a railroad. | 说不上什么干线 |
[19:10] | Just my living room with a handful of cots. | 就是我的起居室和一些简易床 |
[19:14] | I took in as many families as I could. | 我尽可能多接收一些家庭 |
[19:16] | Last stop on the line? | 最后一站吗 |
[19:18] | The only stop, dear. | 是唯一的一站 |
[19:20] | Do you remember a woman named Cindy Mulvaney? | 你还记得一个叫辛迪·莫维尼的女人吗 |
[19:23] | Twin girls? | 双胞胎女孩 |
[19:26] | This is one of ’em. | 这是其中之一 |
[19:28] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[19:30] | They’re mother wouldn’t speak one word to anybody but her daughters, | 他们来到这儿的头两周 那位妈妈 |
[19:33] | – first two weeks she was here. – Why not? | -就只肯跟她女儿说话 -为什么 |
[19:37] | Her husband swore he’d find her if she ever left him. | 她丈夫发誓说她敢离开她 他肯定会找到她 |
[19:39] | Take everything she loved. | 夺走她爱的一切 |
[19:42] | He meant he’d kill the girls and make her watch. | 他是说 他会逼着她看他杀了两个女孩 |
[19:47] | What a prince. | 真是个好人 |
[19:49] | So she blamed herself. Like we all do. | 所以她责怪自己 我们都是 |
[19:55] | Just push the button here, see? | 按这个键 |
[19:56] | Like we did at the beach. | 就像我们在海滩上那样 |
[19:58] | You make a home made movie. | 就能做家庭电影了 |
[20:02] | Lot of laundry today, huh? | 今天要洗的衣服挺多啊 |
[20:08] | Anyway, thanks for pitchin’ in. | 谢谢你能帮忙 |
[20:11] | They’re just a few months old. | 她们才几个月 |
[20:15] | The girls. | 我的女儿们 |
[20:16] | When he first hits you. | 他第一次打了你 |
[20:18] | Who, Cindy, your husband? | 谁 辛迪 你丈夫吗 |
[20:21] | Then you tell yourself it was just a shove, really. | 你告诉自己他只是推了你一下 |
[20:24] | He didn’t mean it, he loves me, so you stay. | 他不是有意的 他爱我 所以你留下了 |
[20:28] | We all stayed. | 我们都是那样 |
[20:29] | Until one day you realize | 直到有一天 你意识到 |
[20:31] | the door you could’ve walked out a long time ago | 那扇你很早之前本可迈出的门 |
[20:34] | is nailed shut forever. | 被永远地钉上了 |
[20:38] | You provided each and every nail every time you stayed. | 而每一次你留下就是递给他一根钉子 |
[20:43] | You had nowhere to go, no money. | 你无处可去 没有钱 |
[20:47] | But you left, remember that. | 但你还是离开了 记住这点 |
[20:59] | I miss my wife. | 我想我妻子了 |
[21:01] | Cindy, take the girls and go upstairs. | 辛迪 带孩子上楼去 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[21:07] | I swear it will not happen again. | 我发誓我再也不会了 |
[21:09] | You always say that. | 你总是那么说 |
[21:12] | Being all alone in that house the last few weeks, | 这几周来 我一个人待在家里 |
[21:16] | it made me realize. | 让我明白了 |
[21:19] | Without you, without my girls, | 没有你 没有我的女儿 |
[21:24] | I’m nothin’. | 我什么都不是 |
[21:27] | Let me go, Roger. Please. | 放我走吧 罗杰 求你了 |
[21:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:33] | Because you’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[21:35] | You’re my happily ever after. | 你是我的幸福结局 |
[21:40] | Come home to me. | 跟我回家吧 |
[21:49] | My shift ends at midnight. | 我午夜下班 |
[21:53] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[22:03] | Let’s pack up our things. | 我们收拾东西吧 |
[22:04] | You don’t have to go back to that jerk. | 你不用回到那个混蛋身边 |
[22:07] | You have another choice, Cindy. Remember? | 你还有别的选择 辛迪 记得吗 |
[22:18] | Choice? | 选择 |
[22:20] | What’d she mean by that? | 她什么意思 |
[22:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:23] | Tiffany was her friend, her confidante. | 蒂芙尼才是她的密友 |
[22:26] | Maybe you could ask her. | 或许你们可以问问她 |
[22:27] | Do you know where we can find this Tiffany? | 我们去哪找这位蒂芙尼 |
[22:29] | She’s one of our most generous doners. Volunteers here. | 她是我们最慷慨的捐助人之一 志愿来帮忙 |
[22:33] | I can give you her number. | 我可以把她的号码给你 |
[22:34] | A lucky woman, getting out. | 她能脱离苦海很幸运 |
[22:36] | What about Cindy? | 辛迪呢 |
[22:38] | – She get lucky, too? – No. | -她也那么幸运吗 -不 |
[22:41] | No, she packed her bags and went home that very night. | 不 她那晚就收拾东西回家了 |
[22:43] | I tried to convince her to stay | 我尽力挽留她 |
[22:45] | but she said there was no use in running. | 但她却说逃跑已经毫无意义了 |
[22:47] | He’d track her down to the ends of the earth, | 他会费尽心思找到她 |
[22:49] | the guy was a cop. Had the resources | 他是个警察 门路很多 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:52] | So you ever see Cindy again? | 那之后你还见过辛迪吗 |
[22:55] | Usually don’t, after a woman goes back to her husband. | 一般一个女人回到丈夫身边就再见不到她了 |
[22:59] | Unless I pay a visit to the local cemetery. | 除非我去当地公墓上坟 |
[23:10] | You were Cindy’s friend, Tiffany. | 你当时是辛迪的朋友 蒂芙尼 |
[23:13] | You knew she had other options. | 你知道她有其他选择 |
[23:15] | When I said Cindy had a choice, | 我说辛迪有其他选择的时候 |
[23:17] | I meant the man who was madly in love with her. | 我是指那个疯狂爱着她的男人 |
[23:20] | And I wasn’t talking about that pig of a husband. | 而且我说的不是她那个混蛋丈夫 |
[23:22] | Cindy was having an affair? | 辛迪在与人偷情吗 |
[23:24] | Don’t make it sound tawdry, because it wasn’t. | 别说的那么庸俗 事情不是那样的 |
[23:27] | It was sweet. | 他们很甜蜜 |
[23:30] | Who was this guy? | 那人是谁 |
[23:33] | I don’t remember his name, | 我不记得他的名字了 |
[23:37] | but he had eyes like yours. Kind. | 他有跟你一样的眼睛 和善 |
[23:40] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[23:43] | He was Cindy’s way out. | 他是辛迪的出路 |
[23:44] | I always told myself she took it. | 我总安慰自己说她跟他走了 |
[23:50] | Firm shoulders, he had those too. | 肩膀很坚挺[有担当] 跟他一样 |
[23:53] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:55] | He brought us to the beach one day. | 有一天 他带我们去了海滩 |
[23:58] | Just a few days after Cindy first came to the shelter. | 那时辛迪刚来庇护所几天 |
[24:01] | Had the affair been going on for a while by then? | 他们当时已经私会很长时间了吗 |
[24:03] | It was just beginning. | 那时才刚开始 |
[24:05] | Cindy wouldn’t talk to a soul except the girls. | 除了她女儿 辛迪不肯跟任何人说话 |
[24:09] | So which beach did he bring you to? | 他带你们去了哪个海滩 |
[24:11] | The dreadful Jersey shore. | 可怕的泽西海岸 |
[24:15] | But still, | 不过 |
[24:17] | we were able to forget where we’d come from, | 我们能够遗忘我们的过去 |
[24:20] | that we were depending on the kindness of strangers. | 忘记我们需要依仗陌生人的善意 |
[24:24] | It must’ve been nice, Tiffany. | 那一定很不错 蒂芙尼 |
[24:27] | It was magical. | 感觉很奇妙 |
[24:30] | If just for a day. | 哪怕只有一天 |
[24:33] | Shot a home movie of it. | 还拍了卷家庭电影 |
[24:35] | You don’t still have this home movie by any chance? | 这卷家庭电影你不会还留着吧 |
[24:39] | It’s yours for a smile, big boy. | 给我笑笑就给你了 大个子 |
[24:46] | DNA results came in positive. | DNA检查结果证实了 |
[24:49] | Vivian was your identical twin. | 薇薇安是你的同卵双胞胎 |
[24:53] | Your mother’s name was Cynthia Mulvaney. | 你妈妈名叫辛西娅·莫维尼 |
[24:56] | Your father was a police officer, his name was Roger. | 你爸爸是个警察 叫罗杰 |
[25:01] | You found my parents? | 你们找到我父母了 |
[25:02] | We’re still looking for your mom. | 我们还在找你妈 |
[25:04] | Your dad was killed on the job in 1965. | 你爸爸1965年因公殉职 |
[25:11] | Well what was he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[25:14] | We think he was abusive. | 我们认为他施虐 |
[25:16] | To your mother. | 对你母亲 |
[25:18] | To you girls. | 和你们姐妹俩 |
[25:20] | You have memories of that, Maura? | 你还记得吗 莫拉 |
[25:22] | Like I said there’s very little I remember from my childhood. | 我说了 我童年的事我都记不得了 |
[25:26] | No wonder. | 也难怪 |
[25:28] | We need your help identifying this guy in this home movie. | 我们需要你帮忙辨认这卷家庭电影上的男人 |
[25:32] | Of what? | 拍了什么 |
[25:33] | Your mother and Vivian and someone else we can’t identify | 有你母亲 薇薇安 一个我们无法辨认的人 |
[25:37] | and you. | 还有你 |
[25:38] | Maybe he knows what happened to your sister. | 或许他知道你姐姐发生了什么事 |
[25:42] | Well what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[26:06] | Oh, my God. Is that my mom? | 天呐 那是我妈吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah, and Vivian. | 是的 还有薇薇安 |
[26:13] | That smell in the air, the water. | 那空气的味道 还有水 |
[26:16] | It was the first time I saw the ocean. | 那是我第一次见到大海 |
[26:19] | This help you remember anything else? | 你记起其他什么来了吗 |
[26:21] | That swimsuit Vivian’s wearing, we fought over it | 薇薇安穿的那件泳衣 我们争来着 |
[26:24] | and she won. | 她赢了 |
[26:27] | Do you remember that man, Maura? | 你记得那个男人吗 莫拉 |
[26:29] | The one picking up Vivian? | 抱着薇薇安的人 |
[26:33] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[26:34] | She was so happy, and sad at the same time. | 她那么快乐 也很哀伤 |
[26:38] | Your mom was? | 你妈吗 |
[26:42] | That day on the beach she called it our perfect day. | 我们在海滩的那天 她称之为完美的一天 |
[26:45] | And if you closed your eyes, it would last forever. | 如果你闭上眼睛 就能延续到永远 |
[26:52] | Vivian’s it, Mommy. | 是薇薇安 妈妈 |
[26:54] | Play us a song, Mommy. | 给我们弹首歌吧 妈妈 |
[26:56] | – A song? – On the piano. | -歌 -在钢琴上弹 |
[26:59] | I didn’t know you played the piano. | 我不知道你会弹钢琴呢 |
[27:01] | Mommy played all the time, before. | 妈妈以前经常弹 |
[27:03] | Even when she was a little girl. | 她小的时候就弹了 |
[27:05] | She stopped ’cause of Daddy. | 她因为爸爸才不弹的 |
[27:10] | Would you play a song for me? | 能为我弹一曲吗 |
[27:17] | Wow! That’s beautiful. | 真好听啊 |
[27:19] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到啊 |
[27:21] | Well you know what we got here? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[27:23] | It’s a top 40 hit. Isn’t that right, Mom? | 是热歌啊 是不是 妈妈 |
[27:27] | – Can you girls sing? – No. | -你们会唱歌吗 -不 |
[27:29] | – Dance? – No. | -跳舞呢 -不会 |
[27:31] | Fantastic, we’re gonna take this show on the road. | 太好了 我们能上路巡演了 |
[27:34] | You and me and our dancing chimpanzees. | 你和我 加我们的舞蹈小猩猩 |
[27:41] | What do you say, Mom? | 好不好 妈妈 |
[27:43] | You’ll run away with me? | 你愿意跟我逃走吗 |
[27:45] | Are you gonna kiss Mommy? | 你要亲妈妈吗 |
[27:53] | – That was Art – Art Balduchi? | -那是阿特 -阿特·柏杜奇 |
[27:56] | The cop who came to your house that time? | 那次去你家的警察 |
[27:58] | Yes, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[27:59] | He was in love with your mother? | 他爱上了你妈妈 |
[28:02] | And she was in love with him. | 她也爱上了他 |
[28:04] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[28:11] | So why did you keep it a secret, Art? | 你为什么保密呢 阿特 |
[28:14] | You and Cindy? | 你和辛迪的事 |
[28:17] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好跟你们说的 |
[28:18] | Unless you knew what happened to Vivian. | 除非你知道薇薇安出了什么事 |
[28:21] | How she was killed. | 她是怎么被杀的 |
[28:22] | Or maybe you’re protecting Cindy. | 或许你在保护辛迪 |
[28:25] | No way she’d lay her finger on her own kid. No way. | 她绝不会伤害自己的孩子 绝不会 |
[28:29] | Somebody did. | 有人伤害她了 |
[28:32] | He didn’t deserve her. | 他不配得到她 |
[28:35] | Or those girls. | 和那对姐妹 |
[28:38] | You on the other hand were willing to start a new life | 你倒是想跟一个才认识两周的人 |
[28:40] | with someone you’d known for 2 weeks. | 开始新生活 |
[28:42] | So how’d it begin? You and Cindy? | 你和辛迪是怎么开始的 |
[28:48] | I went to that shelter to check in on her. | 我去庇护所看她 |
[28:52] | I thought it’d be that one time. | 我以为我只会去一次 |
[28:57] | But I found myself goin’ every day. | 可我却每天都往那儿跑 |
[29:00] | That’s how. | 就这么回事 |
[29:02] | And a few weeks later the hubby tracks her down, | 几周之后 丈夫找到了她 |
[29:05] | wants her back for good. | 想要她回来 |
[29:07] | You couldn’t let that happen. | 你可不能允许 |
[29:08] | I did my best to save her. | 我尽力去救她了 |
[29:12] | But my best wasn’t enough. | 但还是不够 |
[29:18] | He found us at the shelter, Art. | 他去庇护所找到我们了 阿特 |
[29:20] | We’ll never get away from him now, never. | 我们再也别想摆脱他了 再也不行了 |
[29:22] | He found you? | 他找到你了 |
[29:24] | He’ll be home in an hour and he expects us to be there. | 他一小时后就到家了 而且他要我们也回家 |
[29:27] | – Where’s he now? – On shift. | -他现在在哪里 -当班 |
[29:29] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办啊 |
[29:33] | OK, we’re gonna run away. All right? | 我们一起逃跑 好不好 |
[29:36] | You, me and the girls. | 你 我和姑娘们 |
[29:37] | We’ll go to the shore, he’s never gonna find us there. | 我们去泽西海岸 他绝不会找到我们的 |
[29:40] | You can’t leave your life here Art, your job! | 你不能撇下你的生活 你的工作 阿特 |
[29:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:43] | You’re young, your life has just started, | 你还年轻 你的生活才刚开始 |
[29:45] | you can’t just take on someone else’s kids. Their wife. | 你不能就这么接手别人的孩子和妻子 |
[29:52] | Then be my wife. | 那就做我的妻子吧 |
[29:55] | – Marry me. – What? | -嫁给我 -什么 |
[29:58] | I don’t have much | 我拥有的不多 |
[30:00] | but what I have is yours, and the girls. | 但我所有的都属于你 和两个女孩 |
[30:03] | And I’ll love you and protect you | 我会爱你 保护你 |
[30:06] | and I’ll never let harm come your way. | 绝不让你受到伤害 |
[30:08] | Don’t say those things if you don’t mean them. | 如果你不是认真的就不要说这种话 |
[30:10] | I do. | 我是认真的 |
[30:15] | So? | 怎么样 |
[30:23] | Will you marry me? | 你愿嫁给我吗 |
[30:26] | Does that mean Mommy’s name is Mrs Balduchi now? | 那妈妈现在就是柏杜奇太太了吗 |
[30:36] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[30:45] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[30:47] | What about Roger? | 罗杰怎么办 |
[30:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:51] | You stay here with the girls. | 你跟姑娘们待在这儿 |
[30:53] | No, where are you going, Art? | 你要去哪里 阿特 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna make sure he never bothers you again. | 去确保他再也不会来纠缠你 |
[31:00] | – Keep an eye on Mommy, girls. – OK. | -帮我照看着妈妈 姑娘们 -好的 |
[31:18] | Oh, hey. Balduchi, you gave me a fright. | 柏杜奇 你吓了我一跳 |
[31:23] | Is the whole precinct comin’ down to see me home? | 整个分局都来送我回家吗 |
[31:31] | You let her go! | 你放过她 |
[31:33] | You let her be! | 你别去烦她 |
[31:35] | You understand my meanin’? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[31:43] | You’ll never hurt her again. | 你再别想伤害她了 |
[31:51] | That’s how we dealt with abusers back then. | 那时候我们就那么对付施虐者 |
[31:54] | Off the books. | 私下解决 |
[31:57] | OK. So then you tried to run off with Cindy? | 好吧 然后你想跟辛迪逃跑吗 |
[32:01] | I thought we were free. | 我以为我们自由了 |
[32:04] | But I went back to my place and they were gone. | 但我回到家里 她们不见了 |
[32:08] | Cindy, the girls. | 辛迪 和姑娘们 |
[32:11] | There was a note. | 留了张字条 |
[32:13] | We forgot Snowflake, be back soon. | 我们忘了雪花 去去就回 |
[32:15] | They went back for the cat. | 她们回去取猫了 |
[32:17] | To the house. | 回家了 |
[32:19] | I raced over but it was dark. Empty. | 我冲了过去 但那里很黑 没人 |
[32:25] | I drove around for hours that night, looking for ’em. | 那晚我驱车几小时到处转 找她们 |
[32:28] | Went down to the shore, walked that beach till dawn. | 还去了海边 在海滩上逛到天亮 |
[32:33] | Never found ’em. | 没找到她们 |
[32:35] | I kept hopin’ she’d call. | 我一直希望她会打电话来 |
[32:38] | But she never did. | 但她没有 |
[32:41] | And that’s when I knew. | 那时我就知道了 |
[32:43] | Roger had found her. The girls. | 罗杰找到了她和两个女孩 |
[32:46] | He never said a word but I knew. | 他什么都没说 但我知道 |
[32:53] | Roger was killed in the line of duty a few months later. | 罗杰几个月后因公殉职 |
[32:57] | You knew his beat. | 你知道他死透了 |
[33:00] | She was Mrs Cindy Balduchi for the day. | 她那一天是辛迪·柏杜奇太太 |
[33:06] | At least I had that. | 至少我还有那回忆 |
[33:08] | Cindy Balduchi. | 辛迪·柏杜奇 |
[33:12] | No need to write any of that last part down. | 最后一部分别记下来了 |
[33:16] | Don’t remember what the man said anyhow. | 反正我也不记得他说了什么 |
[33:22] | If you ever find Cindy out there somewhere, | 如果你们找到了辛迪 |
[33:27] | would you tell her | 请转告她 |
[33:29] | she doesn’t need to be afraid of him anymore? | 她再也不用害怕他了 |
[33:33] | Art took care of it. | 阿特解决了他 |
[33:57] | Cindy Balduchi? | 辛迪·柏杜奇 |
[34:00] | Yes, may I help you? | 是 有事吗 |
[34:02] | Philadelphia PD, or is it Mulvaney? | 费城警局 或许该称你为莫维尼 |
[34:08] | That’s all for today. I’ll see you next week. | 今天就此结束吧 下周再见 |
[34:17] | Please go away. | 请你们走吧 |
[34:20] | Maura wants to know why you left. | 莫拉想知道你为什么抛弃了她 |
[34:23] | I don’t know anyone by that name I’m sorry. | 我不知道那是谁 抱歉 |
[34:36] | She can’t know. | 她不能知道 |
[34:38] | He’ll find her. | 他会找到她的 |
[34:40] | Your husband? | 你丈夫吗 |
[34:42] | He’s dead, Cindy. | 他死了 辛迪 |
[34:44] | He can’t hurt Maura. Not anymore. | 他再也不能伤害莫拉了 |
[34:52] | He swore he’d find me. He’d find her. | 他发誓他会找到我 也会找到她 |
[34:57] | He would take everything I loved. | 他会夺走我爱的一切 |
[35:00] | Like he took Vivian. | 就像他夺走薇薇安 |
[35:03] | What’d he do to Vivian? | 他对薇薇安做了什么 |
[35:06] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[35:08] | I still had Maura left. | 我还有莫拉 |
[35:11] | I had to be sure she would be safe from him. | 我要确保她不会受到他的侵害 |
[35:17] | That’s why I left her in the church. | 所以我才把她留在了教堂 |
[35:22] | And she was safe. | 她很安全 |
[35:25] | But now Maura needs to know why she ended up alone. | 但现在莫拉要知道你留下她一人的原因 |
[35:33] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[35:37] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[35:40] | I had to make sure he’d never find you. | 我要确保他不能找到你 |
[35:44] | Even if it meant giving you up forever. | 哪怕我要永远放弃你 |
[35:49] | Snowflake, where are you? | 雪花 你在哪里 |
[35:52] | Shh, keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[35:53] | But Daddy’s still at work Mommy. | 但爸爸还在上班 妈妈 |
[35:54] | I know but we have to be quiet, OK? | 我知道 但我们得小声点 |
[35:56] | I’ll get Snowflake but you have to promise to stay put, OK? | 我去找雪花 你们保证会老实待在这儿 |
[36:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:10] | Snowflake. | 雪花 |
[36:12] | Snowflake. | 雪花 |
[36:13] | Snowflake. | 雪花 |
[36:17] | Stupid cat! Come here. | 蠢猫 快来 |
[36:25] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:27] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[36:31] | Wanna drive? Or should I? | 你要开车吗 还是我来 |
[36:35] | Get in. | 上车 |
[36:46] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[36:49] | We’re gonna work this out. | 我们要解决这个问题 |
[36:51] | Families always do. | 家人总是这样 |
[36:54] | Ain’t that right, girls? | 是不是 姑娘们 |
[37:00] | First I gotta know something. | 我先得问明白一件事 |
[37:01] | Where are you taking us? | 你带我们去哪里 |
[37:04] | Did you make it with him? | 你跟他做过了吗 |
[37:05] | Roger, not in front of the girls. | 罗杰 别当着孩子的面说 |
[37:06] | – Did you make it with him! – No, I didn’t. | -你有没有跟他做 -没有 |
[37:12] | Good. | 好 |
[37:16] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[37:21] | That means we can start again. | 那样我们还能重新开始 |
[37:23] | – You and me. – Roger. | -你和我 -罗杰 |
[37:26] | I’d kill myself if we couldn’t. | 如果不行 我宁可自杀 |
[37:30] | You’re the only thing in my life that counts. | 你是我生命中唯一重要的东西 |
[37:33] | I’m nothing without my family. | 没有家人 我什么都不是 |
[37:40] | I missed my wife. | 我想我妻子了 |
[37:44] | I missed you too. | 我也想你了 |
[37:48] | – You missed Daddy, girls? – Yes, Daddy. | -你们想爸爸了吧 -想的 爸爸 |
[37:51] | Should we go home, then? | 那我们回家吧 |
[37:53] | What about Mrs Balduchi, Mommy? | 柏杜奇太太呢 妈妈 |
[37:56] | We don’t need to talk about her. | 我们不用说她的事 |
[37:59] | Who’s Mrs Balduchi? | 柏杜奇太太是谁 |
[38:01] | Mommy is. | 是妈妈 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:29] | What are you doing, Roger? | 你要干什么 罗杰 |
[38:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[38:33] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[38:37] | What are you doing with them? | 你要拿她们做什么 |
[38:40] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[38:42] | Give them back to me. | 把她们还给我 |
[38:46] | I’ll do anything you want. | 你要我做什么我都愿意 |
[38:48] | – Just give’em back to me. – Mommy. | -把她们还给我 -妈妈 |
[38:50] | Think you could just drive off into the sunset? | 你觉得你能就这么逃掉 |
[38:53] | – Live happily ever after? – No, no I don’t. | -从此幸福快乐 -不 不是的 |
[39:00] | No, no! | 别 别 |
[39:02] | – There is no happily ever after. – No. | -幸福结局是不存在的 -别 |
[39:04] | Not for us, babe. Not for you. | 我们没有 宝贝 你没有 |
[39:08] | – Not if I can help it. – Mommy! Mommy! | -有我在你就休想 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[39:11] | No! | 不 |
[39:15] | No! | 不 |
[39:32] | 歌曲:”Catch The Wind” 歌手:Donovan |