Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:52] I’m a major loser, 我真没用
[00:54] screamed like a girl about 5 times. 有五次左右像个小姑娘似的叫出来了
[00:56] More like 10. 十次差不多吧
[00:58] But I totally dug the dirty stuff, 但那些黄段子我都看懂了
[01:00] does that help my manhood? 有没有给我加分
[01:02] I don’t know, it just makes you perv. 说不好 更像个色鬼
[01:06] Hey guys, wait up. 大伙儿 等等我
[01:07] It’s not cool to ditch the wheelchair girl. 别撇下坐轮椅的女孩
[01:11] Oh my God, Vick, I’m so sorry. 薇可 真抱歉
[01:14] In case you haven’t noticed, this thing doesn’t have turbo on it. 你们没注意这轮椅上没按涡轮机吗
[01:16] We were gonna wait. 我们想等你来着
[01:18] So, anybody want to go grab a beer or something? 有人想去买瓶啤酒喝吗
[01:22] I can’t, I gotta work tommorrow. 我不行 明天还要工作
[01:23] Craig, don’t be a jerk. 克雷格 别矫情
[01:25] How does having a job make me a jerk? 我有工作怎么就矫情了
[01:26] Hey, Vick! 薇可
[01:28] Pop, you didn’t have to pick me up. 老爸 你不用来接我的
[01:31] Well, here I am anyway. 反正我都来了
[01:33] How are you, sir? 你好 先生
[01:34] It’s good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[01:35] Sorry to break up the party, 抱歉要拆散你们了
[01:37] I just want to get my girl home safe. 我只想把我的乖女儿安全带回家
[01:39] Well, I guess I’ll catch you later, guys. 那我们回见了
[01:41] Love you, Vick. 回见 薇可
[01:46] Hey, thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[01:48] Thanks for asking. 谢谢你找我来
[01:52] It was really great to see everybody. 能见到大家真好
[02:03] The only reason that I came was because Vicky asked me to. 我来只是因为薇可要我来
[02:06] It’s never going to be the way it was. You understand? 永远不会像以前一样了 你懂吗
[02:10] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[03:02] 78年10月 安格斯·比斯特朗
[03:12] What if I started a regular pokayer game? You interested? 我定期开牌局怎么样 你会来吗
[03:15] Maybe. Yeah. 或许吧 行啊
[03:17] Geez, don’t do me any favors. 别整得像可怜我似的
[03:20] Something wrong with the way I play cards? 我打有什么不好的吗
[03:22] You get a little heated up is all, 就是牌局不顺的时候
[03:24] when things don’t go your way. 你会有点冲
[03:25] Yeah? Forget the whole thing. 是吗 算了吧
[03:27] Hey Jo, do you play cards? 乔 你打牌吗
[03:29] Sure. I’m a Texas holdum girl. 当然了 我德州扑克打得可好了
[03:31] There you go. 这不有人陪你了吗
[03:36] It’s for the best, trust me. 这样比较好 相信我
[03:40] Who’s Lil talking to? 阿莉跟谁说话呢
[03:41] Woman who’s son was killed back in ’78, 她儿子78年被人杀了
[03:43] supposedly a copycat murder off the movie Halloween. 据推测是模仿电影《万圣节》的凶杀案
[03:47] I’m moving 我要搬家了
[03:49] and I found this when I was boxing up Angus’s things. 给安格斯的东西打包时找到了这个
[03:53] What is it? 是什么
[03:54] It’s a letter to Angus from his friend Vicky, 是安格斯的朋友薇可写给他的信
[03:56] written the day he died. 他死的那天写的
[03:59] ‘You say you want to marry me “你说你想娶我
[04:01] but you don’t know what that means.’ 但你并不知道那其中的涵义”
[04:03] Angus was over the moon for Vicky, 安格斯对薇可十分倾心
[04:05] but I never knew he’d proposed. 但我并不知道他求婚了
[04:06] She’s asking for more time. 她要点时间考虑
[04:09] ‘Don’t tell anybody, it’s too dangerous for you.’ “别告诉别人 对你太危险”
[04:12] Angus and Vicky were in a terrible accident, 安格斯和薇可出了一起可怕的事故
[04:15] 6 months before he died. 那是他死前六个月的事
[04:17] What happened? 怎么回事
[04:18] Angus was driving too fast. 安格斯超速驾驶
[04:20] He was lucky but Vicky, 他所幸安然无恙 但是薇可
[04:23] she was paralized. 她瘫痪了
[04:25] And people blamed Angus. 大家都责备安格斯
[04:27] You think he was killed 你认为他被杀
[04:28] because someone found out about this proposal? 是因为有人得知求婚的事吗
[04:30] Yes, I do. 没错
[04:32] The man they arrested back then, it just never felt right to me. 他们当时逮捕的人 我一直觉得不对劲
[04:37] I’m afraid that’s not much to go on, Mrs. Bistrong. 恐怕我们无从入手 比斯特朗太太
[04:40] You would have liked Angus, detective, 你会喜欢安格斯的 探员
[04:42] he would have made you smile. 他会逗你笑的
[04:43] I’m sure you’re right. 这我相信
[04:45] I’m moving from the house 我要搬家了
[04:47] where I raised that little boy on my own. 搬出我独自一人养大我儿子的房子
[04:49] All I want is to leave his spirit with some kind of peace. 我只想让他的灵魂得以安息
[04:53] It’s where good karma comes from, you know. 这是结善缘
[04:56] Acts of kindness. 善有善报
[04:59] I don’t really go in for that kind of thing. 我不太信这些事
[05:04] Do you go in for finding the truth? 那你追寻真相吗
[05:43] All signs pointed to Eddie Foster, 一切证据都指向埃迪·福斯特
[05:45] the nut job who dressed like the killer from Halloween. 他是个穿成《万圣节》里的杀手的疯子
[05:47] Stabs a girl in Grey’s Ferry the night before. 前一天晚上在格雷津酒馆刺死了一个女孩
[05:51] I remember the press loved this story. 我记得媒体当时大肆报道呢
[05:52] And Angus was found in the same area as the first victim, 安格斯跟第一个死者是在同一区域被发现的
[05:56] less than 24 hours later. 前后相隔不到24小时
[05:57] Fibers from Foster’s trunk 福斯特车行李箱里找到的纤维
[05:59] matched the ones found on the girl. 跟女孩身上的织物匹配
[06:01] No fibers were recovered on Angus. 但没找到安格斯的
[06:03] – That’s something. – Not much. -这是点线索 -并不多
[06:06] Come on, I got karma on the line here. 帮帮忙 我还得靠这案子结善缘呢
[06:09] Foster’s not going to be very helpful, 福斯特没什么可查的
[06:11] he killed himself a week before his trial. 开庭前一周自杀了
[06:13] Autopsy says Angus’s body 安格斯的尸检报告上写道
[06:14] was moved post mortem to the movie theater. 他是死后被人搬到电影院的
[06:17] We’ll run his clothes again, 我们再查查他的衣服
[06:19] see if the new scan picks up trace fibers. 看看还能不能找到点纤维
[06:21] They talked to the friends Angus was with that night, 他们跟当晚与安格斯在一起的几个朋友谈过
[06:23] trying to retrace his steps. 想追溯他的行踪
[06:24] The car accident’s probably the reason he was killed. 他可能是因为那起车祸被杀的
[06:27] That was 6 months before he died. 那是他死前六个月前的事
[06:28] Believe me, it’s motive enough. 相信我 这个动机足够了
[06:30] Well for now let’s focus on the secret proposal. 我们先专心查秘密求婚的事吧
[06:33] A tight group of friends like that, 那群朋友那么要好
[06:35] hard to keep anything secret. 肯定瞒不住事
[06:37] Well, we’ll follow the grapevine, start at the roots. 顺藤摸瓜 从头查起
[06:39] Vicky, the girl from the accident. 先查那个出车祸的女孩薇可
[06:55] You have small children? 你有孩子吗
[06:58] Well, not of our own, that wasn’t in the cards. 不是我们自己生的 我生不了孩子
[07:01] I’m a kindergarten teacher. 我是幼儿园老师
[07:03] The kids go nuts for her. 孩子们都很爱她
[07:04] And I love the kids. 我喜欢孩子们
[07:06] The pain in the ass parents, I can do without. 真希望那些讨厌的家长能消失
[07:09] But you wanted to talk about Angus. 你们是来谈安格斯的事的
[07:12] Yeah, we’re taking another look at the case. 对 我们要重查此案
[07:13] After all this time? 都过这么久了
[07:15] Did something new come up? 出现新证据了吗
[07:16] It looks like it, yeah. 似乎是有
[07:17] Vicky, we heard Angus proposed to you, 薇可 我们听说安格斯向你求婚了
[07:19] right before he died. 就在他死前
[07:21] How did you know about that? 你们怎么知道的
[07:22] His mom found your letter. 他妈妈找到了你的信
[07:25] You seemed very worried for Angus. 你好像很为安格斯担心
[07:27] Didn’t want him telling anybody. 不想让他告诉别人
[07:30] Well, after the accident, 车祸之后
[07:32] our friends couldn’t forgive him for what happened, they were… 我们的朋友为此不肯原谅他 他们…
[07:36] brutal. 很残忍
[07:37] Who rode him the hardest? 谁对他最狠
[07:40] – Craig. – Why? -克雷格 -为什么
[07:42] He was my boyfriend before the accident. 车祸前他是我的男友
[07:45] Needed to blame somebody for what happened. 他得找个人责备
[07:47] We heard Angus was driving pretty fast. 我们听说安格斯超速了
[07:49] Yeah, and you’ve never done that? 对 你就没超过速吗
[07:51] Vick, they’re just trying to help. 薇可 他们只是想帮忙
[07:53] Yeah, I know, I know. 说得对 我知道
[07:56] It was an accident, detective. 那只是意外 探员
[07:59] And Craig saw it all go down. 而克雷格目睹了全过程
[08:03] We should rent a house together this summer. 我们今年夏天该一起租栋房子
[08:05] And we don’t have school. 我们不用上学
[08:06] Get a totally decent place. 去租个好房子
[08:07] Yeah, and we can all go in on a big color TV, get Atari. 我们还可以一起凑钱买台大彩电和游戏机
[08:11] What are you, 12? 你没长大啊
[08:13] What are you, 40? 你早衰啊
[08:15] I could dig living with chicks, 我会喜欢跟女孩一起住的
[08:17] always someone around to do the housework, right? 总会有人给我做家务
[08:21] You know, it’s a little cold for the bike. 坐摩托有点冷了
[08:23] Can I go with you? 我能坐你的车吗
[08:26] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[08:27] You’re gonna pick Angus’s beater 你要选安格斯的旧车
[08:29] over this beautiful ride? 而不坐这么帅的座驾吗
[08:30] Hey, ease up on my wheels, man. 别那么贬低我的车 伙计
[08:32] I’m not too cold. 我不觉得冷
[08:34] All right. 好吧
[08:45] This is not a beater, this is a classic. 这不叫旧 这叫经典
[08:49] Come on, let’s blow this taco stand. 我们把马力开足
[08:51] Show Craig what a beater can do. 让克雷格见识一下旧车的能耐
[09:01] You’re awsome, you know that? 你知道吗 你真棒
[09:24] Later, dude. 回见 兄弟
[09:27] Angus! 安格斯
[09:41] Oh, my God. 我的天
[09:43] Hang on, we’ll get you out of there. 撑住 我们会把你救出来的
[09:45] It’s jammed tight! 卡住了
[09:54] You okay? 你没事吧
[10:00] I was looking to get Craig riled up. 我当时想气气克雷格
[10:03] Remind him that I had …options. 让他知道 我不是非他不可
[10:07] So, the way you figure it, 那你觉得
[10:08] the accident was…. part your fault. 那起事故 也有你的责任吗
[10:12] I was the one who egged him on. 是我煽动他的
[10:15] If I hadn’t…. 要不是我…
[10:17] She found a way to forgive Angus 她能原谅安格斯
[10:19] but she’s never forgiven herself. 却不能原谅她自己
[10:22] Well, after that, everything changed. 那之后 一切都变了
[10:25] It was Life, Part 2. 就像人生进入了下一章节
[10:28] Your friends ever threaten Angus direct? 你的朋友们直接威胁过安格斯吗
[10:31] Craig did. A few times. 克雷格有过几次
[10:34] Told Angus to stay away from me or he’s regret it. 让安格斯离我远点 否则就吃不了兜着走
[10:37] Any chance Craig found out somehow about Angus proposing? 克雷格有没有可能发现安格斯求婚的事
[10:43] Angus had this fantasy that things would go back to normal. 安格斯还一心幻想着事情会像从前一样
[10:46] That Craig would be his best bud again. 克雷格还会再成为他的死党
[10:50] He might have reached out to Craig. 他或许去找克雷格了
[10:53] Ask for his support. 求他支持他
[10:55] It would have been a really bad move. 那会得不偿失
[11:10] I respect the hell out of police. 我很敬佩你们警察
[11:12] You guys do stellar work, 你们功勋卓著
[11:14] laying your ass on the line for us average Joe’s. 为我们这些老百姓出生入死
[11:16] Laying the butter pretty thick there, Craig. 少拍马屁了 克雷格
[11:18] I’m just speaking the truth. 我这说的是真话
[11:20] Why don’t we get back to Angus. 我们还是谈安格斯吧
[11:21] We heard you were pretty rough on your old pal. 我们听说你对他挺粗暴
[11:23] Hey, he brought it on himself. 那是他自找的
[11:25] Bad enough what he did, 他的行为够差劲了
[11:26] but then he wouldn’t take responsibility for it. 还不肯为此承担责任
[11:28] Meaning he blamed someone else? 你是说他责怪别人了吗
[11:31] Well for a while it was the car flipped too easy, 有段日子说是车太容易翻了
[11:33] you know, then the brakes were bad. 然后又说刹车不好
[11:36] Said he was gonna sue, 还说他要告车厂
[11:38] but nothing ever came of it, of course. 当然后来就不了了之
[11:39] You know Angus popped the question at Vicky 你知道安格斯死的那天
[11:41] the day he was killed? 向薇可求婚了吗
[11:44] No, I didn’t. 不 我不知道
[11:46] Where’d you go that night, after the movie? 那天看完电影你去哪里了
[11:49] Out with Donna, got some beers. 跟唐娜一起去喝啤酒了
[11:51] Crashed at her place. 睡在她家了
[11:53] Donna who we hear is in Europe, somewhere? 我们听说唐娜现在在欧洲的什么地方
[11:55] I had no idea Angus proposed, okay? 我根本不知道安格斯求婚了
[11:58] Thought you and Vicky were an item. 你和薇可不是一对吗
[12:01] Okay, I know how this sounds, 好吧 我知道你们会怎么想
[12:03] but after the accidents my feelings changed. 但是车祸之后 我的心就变了
[12:06] Changed how? 怎么变了
[12:07] I still cared about her. 我还在乎她
[12:08] She wasn’t exactly girlfriend material anymore. 但她不是做女友的料了
[12:11] Wow. That kind of loyalty must have 你这份忠诚一定
[12:14] really helped her through the hard times. 助她渡过了难关
[12:16] Give me a break here, I was a kid. 行了 我当时还是个孩子
[12:18] Besides everything had changed between us. 再说 我们之间的一切都变了
[12:21] All of us. 我们都变了
[12:32] I was just dropping something off I got for her, okay? 我就是来给她送点我给她买的东西
[12:35] Just go, Angus. 走吧 安格斯
[12:38] You gotta forgive me sometime, Craig. 你总得原谅我啊 克雷格
[12:42] You’re my best friend, man. 你可是我的死党 伙计
[12:45] I’m nothing to you anymore. 别一厢情愿了
[12:48] Let’s go in. See Vicky. 我们进去看薇可吧
[12:57] Hey, Vick. Couple of losers here to see you. 薇可 我们几个来看你了
[13:05] I’m not feeling so great today, guys. Sorry. 抱歉 伙计们 我今天状态不太好
[13:08] – That’s cool. – Oh, it’s totally understandable. -没事 -完全可以理解
[13:11] So we were thinking we could 我们在考虑或许
[13:13] throw a major bash when you get better. 等你康复 给你办个派对
[13:14] We’ll do it at my parent’s place, 就在我爸妈家举办
[13:15] get a band, have a dance floor, 找个乐队 跳跳舞
[13:17] make it decent. 好好办一场
[13:18] Yeah, do my classic Frozen Margarita, 我会调制我拿手的霜冻玛格丽特
[13:20] – get everybody wasted. – Guys. -把大家都灌醉 -喂
[13:22] Hey, obviously she doesn’t care about some party right now. 她现在显然不在乎什么派对
[13:24] Let her rest. 让她休息吧
[13:25] God I was, we were just trying to… 天呐 我们只是…
[13:27] She’s not in the mood for that kind of stuff. 她现在没心情去想那些事
[13:29] Stop hollering at her. 别跟她唠叨了
[13:29] Hey, we really respect that you did, you know, 我们很敬重你的英勇行为
[13:32] but she’s our friend, okay? 但她是我们的朋友
[13:38] We’ll be back later, Vick. 我们回头再来 薇可
[13:49] So who was the guy hanging around Vicky’s room? 薇可病房里的男人是谁
[13:52] The fireman who pulled her out of the car, saved her life. 是那个把她从车里救出来的消防队员
[13:54] What was he doing there? 他怎么在那里
[13:56] He was always there. 他一直在
[13:57] So he fell for her? 他爱上她了吗
[13:59] I thought he was just basking in the hero glow at first but 我一开始以为他只是享受做英雄的光辉
[14:03] it turned out, yeah, he fell for her. 结果他还真是爱上她了
[14:05] Maybe he would of had something to say 如果他发现安格斯求婚的事
[14:06] if he found out Angus proposed. 或许会有些想法
[14:09] I’d put money on it. 我敢打赌
[14:10] So whatever happened to this guy? 那他后来怎么样了
[14:14] Vicky married him. That’s what. 后来薇可就嫁给他了
[14:17] The fireman’s her husband. 那个消防员是她丈夫
[14:22] Women love firemen. 女人都爱消防员
[14:24] It’s like a disease or something. 像是流行病
[14:26] Yeah. Give a lady a choice 没错 你让一个女人
[14:27] between a nice looking detective and a mutt fireman. 在一个帅探员和蠢消防员之间选
[14:30] They’ll go for the dog, every time. 他们总会选消防员 屡试不爽
[14:32] This fireman was a big hero. 这个消防员是个大英雄
[14:34] Pulled Vicky from the burning car. 把薇可从着火的车里救出来
[14:36] And neither of them mentioned it 你们去找他们谈话的时候
[14:37] – when you talked to her? – Nope. -他们都没提到吗 -没有
[14:39] The ex, Craig said the fireman was a real possessive type. 前男友克雷格说 消防员占有欲挺强的
[14:41] Might get really worked up about a proposal coming Vicky’s way. 或许对别人向薇可求婚会很生气
[14:44] If he knew about it. 前提是他知道
[14:45] The ex point at anyone else? 那个前男友还提别人了吗
[14:47] That Angus was looking in to that the car was faulty. 还说安格斯在查车是不是有问题
[14:49] Drives like a maniac, blames the car. 开车像个疯子 还怪车
[14:52] The accident report says he wasn’t driving more than 45. 事故报告上写他时速不过45
[14:54] – Just didn’t seem that…… – The limit there is 30. -看来不像… -限速30
[14:56] Do you know how many pedestrians get mowed down by 你知道多少路人被那种飙车的二货
[14:58] idiots speeding down that road? 碾死了吗
[14:59] Hey, I’m just saying what’s in the AID report. 我只是复述事故报告的话
[15:02] Will, let’s talk to Angus’s mother, 威尔 我们去跟安格斯的妈妈谈谈
[15:05] see what he was looking in to. 问问他当时在查什么
[15:06] And we’ll find out 我们去问问
[15:07] why we didn’t get the full story on our hero fireman. 为什么英雄消防员有所隐瞒
[15:13] – Wanna grab some coffee Jo? – Yeah, sure. -喝杯咖啡吗 乔 -好啊
[15:21] So, did I say something wrong up there? 我刚才说错什么话了吗
[15:24] – I got an attitude too quick, huh? – Sutton… -我太冲了吗 -萨顿
[15:26] Cause I’m working on that. 我在试着改掉这毛病
[15:30] I wanted you to know Will’s wife 我想告诉你 威尔的妻子
[15:33] was killed about 10 years ago, hit and run. 十年前遇害 肇事逃逸
[15:35] Now this case, the accident, it seems it’s on his mind. 而这起案件 似乎触动了他的心事
[15:39] Crap. 该死
[15:42] – And I was mouthing off. – You didn’t know. -而我还跟他顶嘴 -不知者无罪
[15:44] – One black coffee, what can I get you? – Coffee, regular. -一杯黑咖啡 你要什么 -普通咖啡
[15:48] I could wear a dunce cap. 我该戴个傻瓜帽
[15:50] Oh, he’s probably sold out of those. 现在恐怕没卖的了
[15:56] – You’ll get to know these guys, Jo. – Yeah, I know. -你会逐渐了解他们的 乔 -是啊
[16:01] I’ll meet you back at… Thanks, boss. 我们局里见…谢谢 老大
[16:11] All I have is green tea, is that all right? 我只有绿茶 可以吗
[16:14] That’ll be fine. 可以
[16:18] – You think I get too heated up when I play cards? – Yeah. -我打牌的时候爱发火吗 -是啊
[16:22] I’m so grateful to you for looking in to this case. 我很感激你们能查这件案子
[16:28] Mrs. Bistrong, we heard that Angus thought something 比斯特朗太太 我们听说安格斯觉得
[16:31] might have gone wrong with his car, causing it to flip. 车子可能有点问题 才引起翻车
[16:34] He talked about it constantly at first. 他一开始总这么说
[16:36] I told him to stop thinking like that. 我告诉他别那么想了
[16:39] Good of you. 那敢情好
[16:42] A few days before he died, 他死前几天
[16:44] I talked to him about it. 我跟他谈了这事
[16:46] And he surprised me. 他却让我出其不意
[16:48] Angus? 安格斯
[16:53] I got the Drexel course list for you. 我给你拿来了德雷克赛尔的课程表
[16:56] Maybe it’s time to finish up that last semester 或许你该完成最后一学期的课程
[16:59] and get your degree. 拿到你的学位了
[17:01] I have enough in the savings account. 我的存款够多
[17:03] Thanks mom but I’m kind of swamped right now. 谢谢妈 但我还不知道该选什么
[17:08] Oh, Angus, please stop torturing yourself, 安格斯 求你别再折磨自己了
[17:10] none of this can change what happened. 这些都无济于事了
[17:12] If it wasn’t all my fault, 如果不全是我的错
[17:13] – people might not hate me so much. – Angus… -或许大家就不会那么恨我了 -安格斯
[17:16] And Vicky might look at me differently. 薇可或许也会对我另眼相待
[17:17] She’s forgiven you. 她原谅你了
[17:21] All I want is that one second back. 我只希望能回到那一秒
[17:23] So I can hit the brakes sooner and move around the truck. 我能早点踩刹车 绕开那辆卡车
[17:26] Gussy, from the time you were a tiny boy, 格斯 你从小
[17:31] you have been the sweetest spirit on this earth, the most gentle. 你就是这世上最善良 最温柔的人
[17:36] You didn’t mean to hurt anybody, it was an accident. 你从没想要伤害谁 那只是场意外
[17:39] Forgive yourself. Try to move forward. 原谅你自己 向前看吧
[17:44] I am moving forward, mom. 我在向前看 妈妈
[17:47] 消防 车辆和设备
[17:50] I’ll be okay. You’ll see. 会没事的 等着瞧吧
[17:58] I think he wanted to become a fireman. 我想他想做个消防员
[18:01] Save people. 拯救生命
[18:02] Like that fireman who saved Vicky. 就像那个救了薇可的消防员
[18:04] Did he ever take the test? 他参加考试了吗
[18:06] Never got to. 没捞着机会
[18:07] He was killed a few days later. 他几天后就遇害了
[18:10] Do you still have those manuals of his? 你还留着他的那些手册吗
[18:12] I’m sure I do, I don’t throw anything of his away. 当然了 他的东西我都没扔掉
[18:15] – I’ll find them for you. – Appreciate it. -我去给你们找来 -谢谢
[18:21] Angus was a good boy, detective. 安格斯是个好孩子 探员
[18:23] Even if accepting what he had done was too much for him to bear. 尽管接受他做的事让他难以承受
[18:37] Pretty big piece of information you two left out, Ian. 你俩还有重要信息没提到 伊恩
[18:41] With all due respect, I never really knew Angus. 恕我直言 我根本不认识安格斯
[18:44] Or any of that group. 他们那群人都不认识
[18:45] They were college kids, I was a working guy. 他们是大学生 我都工作了
[18:48] We heard you boxed people out. 我们听说你把人都赶出去了
[18:50] Didn’t want anyone else hanging around. 不想让其他人守着她
[18:52] That’s crap. 净瞎说
[18:53] I wasn’t the reason those friends busted up. 那帮朋友不是因为我分崩离析的
[18:55] Meaning what? 什么意思
[18:56] The sad truth is, it happens a lot after accidents like that. 可悲的是 那样的事故后常是如此
[18:59] People can’t handle it, don’t know how to be. 大家不能应对 不知所措
[19:01] You know about Angus proposing? 你知道安格斯求婚的事吗
[19:03] Not back then. 当时不知道
[19:04] But it’s not something I would have been concerned about. 就是知道了 我也不会觉得担心
[19:07] Why is that? 为什么这么说
[19:08] Angus was always gonna be the reason she’s in that chair, 安格斯永远都是害她坐轮椅的人
[19:10] simple as that. 就这么简单
[19:11] A letter we got says she 我们拿到一封信
[19:12] was seriously considering marrying the guy. 证实她认真考虑要嫁给他
[19:15] This might sound terrible, 或许这想法不太好
[19:18] but Vicky told me the only reason she didn’t say no right off 但薇可告诉我她之所以没马上拒绝
[19:21] is she thought Angus is the only guy to ever want her. 是因为她认为安格斯是唯一会想娶她的人
[19:24] Where were you? 你当时在哪里
[19:25] The night he was killed, Ian? 他遇害的那晚 伊恩
[19:27] Vicky asked me to the movie 薇可邀请我去看电影
[19:28] but I had an early shift the next day so I stayed in. 但我第二天早上有早班 所以没出门
[19:30] Not much of an alibi but it’s God’s honest truth. 算不上什么不在场证明 但是真的
[19:33] – We’ll look in to it. – Of course. -我们会去查的 -当然
[19:36] You have any thoughts about who killed Angus? 你知道是谁杀了安格斯吗
[19:38] We thought it was that Foster guy. 我们以为是那个福斯特干的
[19:40] – All the news said so. – You don’t sound so 100%. -新闻都这么报道 -你好像不太确信
[19:44] Something happened a few weeks before Angus died. 安格斯死前几周有件事
[19:50] – Hey, Mr. Leoni, Devin. – Morning. -李欧尼先生 德温 -早上好
[19:53] Where’s Vicky? 薇可在哪里
[19:54] The therapist said a friend took her for a walk. 治疗师说有个朋友带她去溜达了
[19:56] So Vicky tells me you play football, huh? 薇可说你打橄榄球
[19:59] Yeah, he’s been missing a lot of practices just to comes here. 对 他因为来这里 错过了不少训练
[20:01] It’s no big deal. 没关系的
[20:02] Well, you’re a good little bro, kid. 你真是个好弟弟 孩子
[20:05] You know, she could walk again. If she keeps working at it. 她能走路的 只要她坚持锻炼
[20:08] Devin, we’ve talked about this. 德温 我们谈过的
[20:09] It’s possible. That’s all I’m saying. 我只是说这是有可能的
[20:12] Possible. Right? 有可能吧
[20:17] Well we can pray for her. That’s for sure. 我们无疑可以为她祈祷
[20:20] She’s totally evil. She yells at me after every exercise. 她坏死了 每次锻炼结束都冲我喊
[20:26] Hi, guys. 大家好
[20:31] – Oh, God…Sorry. – Are you retarded? -天呐 对不起 -你弱智吗
[20:33] – Can’t you do anything without hurting somebody? – Pop! -你做事就不能不伤害别人吗 -爸爸
[20:35] – Mr. Leoni. – You walk in with a stupid grin on your face -李欧尼先生 -你傻笑着走进来
[20:37] like something’s funny. 有什么那么好笑
[20:38] – I should just knock it right off! – Easy there. -我真该敲掉你的笑脸 -别激动
[20:41] – Get out! – Easy. -出去 -冷静
[20:43] – I was just trying to help. – It’s a little too late for that. -我只想帮她 -现在也太晚了吧
[20:45] Too late? 太晚
[20:48] God, can’t you see you’re making it worse? 天呐 你就不看不出你只让她更难受吗
[20:50] Acting like somebody died? 你一副死了人的样子
[20:52] She didn’t die. 她没死
[20:54] She’s right here. 她就在那里
[21:04] Vicky didn’t tell us about that. 薇可没跟我们说这个
[21:06] I shouldn’t have said anything. 我不该说这些的
[21:08] The guy lost his wife early, 他妻子死得早
[21:09] those kids were all he had, of course he was messed up. 孩子是他的全部 他当然心里很乱
[21:12] The father, a violent guy? 他父亲很暴力吗
[21:14] Never knew him that way. 依我看不是
[21:15] But Vick and him stopped talking as soon as she moved out. 但是薇可一搬出去就跟他断了联系
[21:19] Why is that? 为什么
[21:20] All she said about it was the accident made him a different guy. 她只说那起事故让他变了个人
[21:25] Mrs. McAllen. 麦克艾伦太太
[21:28] I heard the messages on the machine 我听到了答录机上的留言
[21:29] that they were looking for you. 听到他们找你
[21:30] We’re just asking him some questions. That’s all. 我们就是问他几个问题 仅此而已
[21:33] Babe, I’m fine, you didn’t need to come down here. 亲爱的 我没事 你不用跑过来
[21:35] Yes, I did. 我用
[21:37] My husband didn’t hurt Angus. 我丈夫没伤害安格斯
[21:39] And I can prove it. 我能证明
[21:41] Yeah, how? 是吗 怎么证明
[21:43] I should have done this a long time ago, I just 我早该这么做了 我只是
[21:45] couldn’t face it. I’m sorry. 不能面对 对不起
[21:50] Vick, what’s going on? 薇可 怎么回事
[21:58] Where did you get that, Vicky? 你从哪里拿到的 薇可
[22:00] I found it hidden in my father’s hall closet. 藏在我父亲的门厅壁橱里
[22:04] The day after Angus was murdered. 就在安格斯遇害的第二天
[22:18] Vicky gave us the knife, Mr. Leoni. 薇可把刀给我们了 李欧尼先生
[22:21] Someone tried to wipe it clean 有人想把刀擦净
[22:22] but there was residue, looked like blood. 但是还有残留物 貌似是血迹
[22:24] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[22:26] The knife she found hidden in your hall closet 安格斯死的第二天 她在你门厅壁橱里
[22:28] the day after Angus’s murder. 找到的那把刀
[22:32] So that’s why she kicked me out of her life. 原来她是为这事跟我断了联系
[22:35] So the knife was yours? 刀是你的吗
[22:39] Yeah, it was mine. 对 是我的
[22:42] Blood’s mine too. 血迹也是我的
[22:44] I remember I cut myself making a salad. 我记得我是做沙拉伤到了自己
[22:48] So, why’d you hide it in the closet? 为什么要藏在壁橱里
[22:51] I put it aside, I was going to take it in to get sharpened. 我放在一边 本打算随后拿去磨快的
[22:58] – And you remember that all these years later? – Yeah, I do. -这么多年了 你还记得 -对
[23:02] You must have been pretty angry at Angus. 你肯定挺生安格斯的气
[23:05] What he did to Vicky. 为他对薇可做的事
[23:06] It’s just human. 那是人之常情
[23:08] Well I was furious at first. 我一开始很生气
[23:09] We heard about the hospital, 我们听说医院的事了
[23:11] how you got up in his face. Threatened him. 你冲他发火 威胁他
[23:13] I lost my temper, that’s all. 我发了脾气而已
[23:14] Now, I don’t blame you. 我倒是不怪你
[23:17] I know you loved that girl with everything you had. 我知道你十分爱你的女儿
[23:20] Of course I did. 那还用说
[23:21] I bet your whole life all you thought about was keeping her safe. 我敢说你一生都想着怎么保护她
[23:25] Making sure she never even so much as scraped her knee. 不让她有一点闪失
[23:29] Then look what this stupid reckless boy 可瞧瞧那个鲁莽的傻小子干了什么
[23:32] does without a moments thought. 想都没想就酿成大祸
[23:35] – But I forgave the kid. – That’s a damn lie. -但我原谅他了 -撒谎
[23:38] You never forgive something like that. 这种事你永远无法原谅
[23:51] I’m Detective Jeffries, 我是杰弗里斯探员
[23:52] they radioed my wife was in an accident. 无线电里说我妻子出事故了
[23:54] Detective. I’m sorry, sir. 探员 我很遗憾 长官
[23:58] Where’s my wife, officer? 我妻子在哪里 警官
[24:03] Name on the ID was Mary Jeffries. 身份证上写的是玛丽·杰弗里斯
[24:12] She was gonna change her tire? 她是要换胎吗
[24:15] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[24:18] Trucker must not have seen her get out of the vehicle. 卡车司机肯定没看见她下车
[24:20] No that’s just not right, Mary would wait for me. 不会的 玛丽会等我来换的
[24:22] I should have been with her tonight, 我今晚本该跟她在一起的
[24:27] if I had just been with her. 如果我跟她在一起就好了
[24:30] Can I call someone for you? 我能帮你打电话找谁来吗
[25:05] They ever find that trucker? 他们抓到卡车司机了吗
[25:08] No. 没
[25:10] But if they had, I might have killed him. 可如果找到了 我或许会杀了他
[25:13] – I don’t think so. – Why is that? -我想不会的 -为什么
[25:16] Because you would have looked at him. 因为你看到他时
[25:18] And you would have seen some poor stiff 会看到一个可怜的工人
[25:19] who was driving the night shift 开着夜班车
[25:21] just trying to get home to his family. 只想快点回家
[25:23] Too scared to stop and face what he did. 因为害怕而不敢停下面对他干的事
[25:27] You defending what he did? 你在维护他吗
[25:28] No, I’m just saying that you probably would have seen right off, 不 我是说或许你马上就能想通
[25:32] what it took me a long time to see in Angus. 我花了很长时间才想通的事
[25:35] It was just an accident. 那只是场意外
[25:38] The truth is, on a bad night 事实上 晚上天气不好
[25:41] it could’ve been you or me driving. 开车出事的也可能是你或我
[25:50] Well maybe you forgave Angus. 或许你原谅了安格斯
[25:53] But someone else in your house didn’t. 但你家还有人没原谅
[25:57] If forensics find that knife killed him, 如果法医查明是这把刀杀了他
[26:00] there’s only one other person who had access to it. 那么只有一个人能拿到这把刀
[26:04] Your son. 你儿子
[26:08] So the knife was yours, wasn’t it? 所以刀是你的了
[26:11] Yeah, it was mine. So what? 是我的 又怎么样
[26:13] I was a kid, I got it for part of a costume. 我那时还小 那是服装配饰
[26:15] You need a 10 inch steak knife 你的万圣节服装
[26:16] for a Halloween costume? 还要配一把十英寸的切肉刀吗
[26:17] I wanted it to look real, 我想看着像样子
[26:18] I got the Michael Myers mask, 我弄到了迈克尔.梅尔斯的面具
[26:20] – the gray jumper… – Why did you hide the knife? -灰套衫 -你为什么把刀藏起来
[26:21] I threw it there as soon as I heard about the murder. 我一听说了凶案的事就马上扔掉了
[26:23] I didn’t want my pop to see it in the trash and flip out. 我不想我爸在垃圾桶里看到而吓到
[26:26] I was gonna ditch the knife in a dumpster later but it was gone. 我本想回头扔进垃圾桶 但却不见了
[26:29] And you don’t ask Vicky or your pop about it going missing? 刀丢了 你也不问问薇可和你爸吗
[26:31] You don’t understand what my house was like after that accident. 你不知道事故之后家里是什么样
[26:34] I was just trying to disappear. 我只想悄悄的
[26:37] Not upset anybody, ever. 谁都不想惹
[26:41] You must have hated Angus for doing that to your life. 安格斯毁了你的生活 你一定很恨他吧
[26:44] I hated the world after what happened to Vick. 薇可出事后 我恨这个世界
[26:48] She always looked out for me. 她一直照顾我
[26:50] That’s the hand life dealt her. 命运却如此待她
[26:52] – That Angus dealt her. – Yeah. That’s right. -是安格斯造成的 -对 没错
[26:57] And then he’s psycho enough to ask her to marry him. 那个疯子居然还敢向他求婚
[27:09] I just saw you an hour ago Angus. 我一小时前才见过你 安格斯
[27:12] That’s not exactly giving me time. 这可不叫给我时间
[27:14] I said all of this in the letter. 我在信里都说明了
[27:16] I didn’t read your letter. 我没看到你的信
[27:17] Look, Angus, 听我说 安格斯
[27:18] I know you’re just doing this out of guilt. 我知道你这样只是出于愧疚
[27:25] I love you, Vicky Leoni. 我爱你 薇可·李欧尼
[27:28] It hasn’t changed since 9th grade and it’s not gonna now. 我从九年级开始就喜欢你 以后也不会变
[27:30] Quit it. Stand up. 别这样 站起来
[27:35] I am messed up, all right? 我心里很乱
[27:38] Things don’t work right anymore. 我现在 不正常了
[27:43] – You get it? – Do you think that I care about that stuff? -你懂吗 -你以为我在乎那些吗
[27:48] I know I’m a geek and you deserve way better, 我知道我是个呆子 我配不上你
[27:53] I mean look at you, you take my freaking breath away. 看看你 美得让我窒息
[27:56] Maybe this is right. You and me. 或许这样就好 我们在一起
[28:02] – Angus. – What are you doing? -安格斯 -你在干什么
[28:06] Are you psycho? Acting like this? 你疯了吗 做这种事
[28:08] – Devin, it’s okay. – Look what he did to you. -德温 没关系 -看看他害得你多惨
[28:11] How can you say that’s okay, that’s not okay to me. 你怎么能说没关系 对我来说有关系
[28:15] I’m gonna wake up my pop if you…. 你要是不走 我就叫醒我爸爸
[28:16] All right, all right Devin, I’m going man. 好吧 好吧 德温 我走
[28:31] Craig was outside your house? 克雷格在你家外面
[28:33] Yeah. He was out there all the time back then. 对 他那时总在外面晃
[28:35] Doing what? 做什么
[28:37] Just sat on his bike. 就是坐在他摩托上
[28:38] Watching the place, night after night. 一晚一晚地盯着房子看
[28:41] So Craig lied. 这么说克雷格撒谎了
[28:43] He still had a soft spot for Vicky, even after the crash. 他对薇可还有感情 事故后也没变
[28:47] But Devin was telling the truth. 德温没撒谎
[28:48] Knife doesn’t match the wounds. 刀跟伤口不吻合
[28:49] The bloodstains on the handle, corn starch. 把手上的血迹 是淀粉
[28:52] – Costume blood? – Yep. -道具血 -对
[28:54] Here’s something. 听这个
[28:55] Chemical tests on Angus’s clothes came back, 安格斯衣服的化学分析报告来了
[28:56] it picked up traces of elk skin. 衣服上找到了驼鹿皮革
[28:58] What’s elk skin used for? 驼鹿皮革是用来做什么的
[28:59] Most common use? Motorcycle gloves. 最常用于做摩托车手套
[29:02] And it’s our boy Craig who had that beautiful ride. 而克雷格则有辆帅气的座驾
[29:09] Devin told us about your stalker routine outside Vicky’s place. 德温跟我们说了你在薇可家外扎营的事
[29:15] You still in love means 如果你还爱着她
[29:16] you have a motive to get rid of the competition. 你就有动机除掉情敌
[29:18] You don’t understand. 你们不懂
[29:21] We’re a little dim. 我们是不太明白
[29:23] Why don’t you explain it to us? 不如你跟我们解释一下
[29:24] I just wanted to talk to her. 我只想跟她谈谈
[29:27] Beg her to forgive me. 求她原谅我
[29:28] Forgive you? For what? 原谅你 为什么
[29:32] What I did. 我的行为
[29:34] You talking about the night of the murder? 你是指凶案当晚吗
[29:35] No, I’m talking about the crash. 不 我是指车祸
[29:37] What happened there? 发生了什么
[29:41] You’re on the hook for murder Craig 你现在有谋杀的嫌疑 克雷格
[29:43] and we’re losing our patience here. 而我们要没耐心了
[29:48] I was right there when it happened. 事故发生时 我就在场
[29:51] I could have helped her but I froze. 我本该救她的 却吓呆了
[30:14] Oh, my God, please, someone get help! Call for help! 天呐 救命 找人来帮忙
[30:20] My leg hurts. Oh, God it hurts. 我的腿好疼 天呐 疼死了
[30:25] Oh, my God. 我的天
[30:32] Craig, are you…. Craig help me. 克雷格 你…克雷格 救救我
[30:35] Craig, oh Craig help me. 克雷格 克雷格救救我
[30:39] Craig, help me. 克雷格 救我
[30:43] Craig, help… 克雷格 救我
[30:47] Oh, man. 天呐
[30:49] Hang on, we’re gonna get you out of there. 撑住 我们会把你救出来的
[30:50] Help me. Craig… 救我啊 克雷格
[30:54] are you there? 你在那里吗
[30:56] Craig. 克雷格
[30:58] Are you there? Craig. 你在吗 克雷格
[31:00] It’s jammed tight! 卡住了
[31:03] Craig, oh help me. Craig. 克雷格 救我啊 克雷格
[31:07] – Easy there. – I gotta get her out of here before it catches. -慢点 -我得赶在车子着火前救她出来
[31:13] Easy, easy. 慢点 小心
[31:17] Please help me, Craig. 救我啊 克雷格
[31:21] Are you there? 你在吗
[31:24] Are you there? Craig? 你在吗 克雷格
[31:29] I couldn’t move. 我动不了
[31:31] I was a pathetic coward. 我是个可悲的懦夫
[31:33] I blamed Angus for all of it. 我全怪在安格斯身上
[31:35] But I didn’t kill him. 但我没杀他
[31:39] So you were hanging around her house to apologize? 你在她家周围晃就是为了道歉吗
[31:43] Night after night. 一晚一晚
[31:46] Trying to get up the nerve. 想鼓足勇气道歉
[31:47] But I never did. 却一直没做到
[31:50] Craig, you heard Vicky say her leg hurt. 克雷格 你听到薇可说她腿疼吗
[31:53] – You sure about that? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -对
[31:55] And you saw her try and kick off the seat belt? 你看见她想踢掉安全带吗
[31:58] Yeah. So? 对 怎么了
[32:04] Angus wasn’t studying to be a fireman. 安格斯看书不是想当消防员
[32:19] Did you find something out? 你们查到什么了吗
[32:21] Yeah, we did. 查到了
[32:23] Was it…did my father kill Angus? 是…我爸爸杀了安格斯吗
[32:27] No. 不是
[32:29] But you knew that. 但这你清楚
[32:30] What? 什么
[32:32] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[32:34] Ian couldn’t have put the knife there. 不会是伊恩把刀扔在那里的
[32:36] That knife didn’t kill Angus. 那把刀不是杀死安格斯的凶器
[32:38] It’s part of your brothers Halloween costume. 是你弟弟万圣节服装的配饰
[32:43] We talked to your old partner. 我们跟你以前的搭档谈了
[32:45] The one who covered for you way back then. 就是当时替你掩盖的那个
[32:47] We know things went wrong when you used the jaws of life. 我们知道你用救生颚时出了岔子
[32:50] “A terrible mistake,” your partner said. 他说是”可怕的失误”
[32:54] “Made by an eager, real talented rookayie.” “挺有才的新人 只是救人心切”
[32:58] And Angus figured it out. 而安格斯想通了
[32:59] Started reading up. 开始做功课
[33:01] Ian? What’s going on? 伊恩 怎么回事
[33:05] I had to get you out. 我得救你出来
[33:07] Smoke was coming out of that engine. 引擎都冒烟了
[33:10] You saved me. 你救了我
[33:12] He was trying to save you. 他是想救你
[33:14] He saw the car was about to catch fire. 他看到车就要着火了
[33:17] I moved too fast, the last push knocked you forward… 我太急了 最后一推把你往前撞了一下
[33:26] And that’s what broke my spine. 就是这一下撞断了我的脊椎吗
[33:31] Ian. 伊恩
[33:32] What did you do to Angus? 你对安格斯做了什么
[33:34] No, not that sweet kid. 不 你不会伤害那个好孩子
[33:38] Residue on Angus’s body was elk skin. 安格斯尸体上的残留物是驼鹿皮革
[33:42] One of the uses besides motorcycle gloves 除了用作摩托车手套的另一用途
[33:45] is firemmens gloves. 就是消防员手套
[33:50] He came to me. 他来找我
[33:54] I didn’t go to him, he came to me. 我没去找他 他来找我的
[33:58] Coming up, we’ll bring you full coverage on the investigation 接下来 我们将全面报道关于真正的
[34:01] in to the real Halloween killer, 万圣节杀手的调查
[34:03] including a live update from the Gray’s Ferry neighborhood 以及从杀手昨晚出击的格雷津现场
[34:06] where the killer struck just last night. 发出的最新报道
[34:18] Angus. 安格斯
[34:20] How was the movie? 电影怎么样
[34:21] I figured it out Ian. 我想明白了 伊恩
[34:22] After the car flipped over, Vicky was crying out, 车翻了之后 薇可还喊出来了
[34:24] she said her leg hurt. Her leg hurt! 她说她腿疼 她腿疼
[34:27] She was delusional Angus, 她那是幻觉 安格斯
[34:28] didn’t know what was going on. 不清楚情况
[34:29] Yes, she did. She felt it, man. 不 她清楚 她腿有知觉 伙计
[34:31] And I know all about the jaws of life and how you messed up. 我知道救生颚的事 也知道你搞砸了
[34:35] You’re nuts Angus now I’ve been as nice to you as I can but 你疯了 安格斯 我一直尽量善待你
[34:38] I’m getting sick of it. 但我开始烦你了
[34:39] Yeah, you are nice. 对 你是挺善的
[34:40] Right off the bat and you didn’t even know me. 你根本不认识我 却从一开始就善待我
[34:42] No, it was like you didn’t blame me at all. 不 应该说你就没有责备我的意思
[34:44] Time to go home, sleep it off butthead. 回家吧 把这疯劲睡过去
[34:46] You just went there out of guilt. 你去陪她只是于心有愧
[34:48] I just want to be near her 而我只想靠近她
[34:49] but you want to ease your conscience. 但你是想抚慰自己的良心
[34:52] Vicky and I can be happy together. 薇可和我能幸福地在一起
[34:56] Just tell them what you did. 告诉大家你做了什么
[34:58] Ian, she won’t believe me if I do it. 伊恩 如果我说 她不会相信的
[35:02] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[35:05] You’re a total fraud. 你就是个骗子
[35:06] Everyone thinks you’re some big hero 大家都以为你是个大英雄
[35:09] but I’m gonna tell them the truth. 但我会把真相说出来
[35:10] Look you little pissant, 听着 你个小贱人
[35:12] you crashed a car and when you were crawling away 你出了车祸 而你手脚并用地
[35:14] on your hands and knees I was saving a life. 爬到一边的时候 我在拯救生命
[35:16] But you lied. 但你撒谎了
[35:18] And I’m gonna tell everybody what you did. 我会告诉大家你做了什么
[35:20] And then you’re gonna know what it feels like 你就会知道 大家都为了一个
[35:22] to be hate for one stupid mistake. 愚蠢的错误而恨你是个什么感觉
[35:37] The real Halloween killer is still on the loose tonight. 真正的万圣节杀手今晚依然逍遥法外
[35:40] Police have launched a massive search to find the man 警方已启动了大面积搜索
[35:42] who stabbed and killed a Grey’s Ferry girl late last night. 搜找昨晚在格雷津酒馆刺死一个女孩的人
[35:45] The witnesses reported 目击报告称
[35:47] that the man was dressed as the main character 他装扮成恐怖片
[35:49] in the slasher picture The Halloween. 《万圣节》中的主角
[35:51] Local groups have begun to call on theaters 本地的一些团体开始呼吁影院
[35:54] to stop showing the film. 停止放映这部影片
[35:58] 歌曲:”Dream On” 歌手:Aero Smith
[37:36] 结案 78年10月
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme