英文名称:Limitless
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Obviously I miscalculated a few things. | 很明显我对有些事判断错误 |
[01:14] | Why is it that the moment your life exceeds your wildest dreams. | 为什么在你即将心想事成时 |
[01:19] | The knife appears in your back. | 却又总被搅了好事 |
[01:25] | Well I’ll tell you one thing. | 我来告诉你件事 |
[01:51] | I will never let them touch me. | 我绝不会让他们碰我一根汗毛 |
[02:06] | My neighbor must have open the door to complain. | 我的邻居一定打开门对我抱怨了 |
[02:15] | For a guy with a 4 digit IQ, I must have missed something… | 对于智商上千的我来说 肯定错过了一些东西 |
[02:19] | but I haven’t missed much. | 但错过的并不太多 |
[02:22] | I come this close to having an impact the world. | 我几乎就要成为影响世界的人了 |
[02:26] | And now the only thing I have impact on. Was the sidewalk. | 然而现在唯一能做的 看来只有撞击人行道 |
[03:53] | You seethat guy? | 看见那家伙了吗 |
[03:55] | That was me, Not so long ago. | 那就是不久前的我 |
[03:57] | what kind of guy, without a drug or alcohol problem looks this way? | 一个毒酒不沾的人为何这个样子 |
[04:02] | Only a writer. | 除非是个作家 |
[04:03] | strangely enough, nobody believe that! actually had a book contract. | 奇怪的是没有人相信我刚签了一本新书合约 |
[04:06] | He was disguised as a novel NF but it was really my personal manifesto. | 他是一种新型变型核因子 真的是我个人创作 |
[04:10] | individuals in the 21 century. | 在21世纪是很独特的 |
[04:12] | Creating a utopian society, where are all sort a… | 创建一个乌托邦社会 我们都是某种… |
[04:17] | It really is… It really is. A… | 这真是… 这真是个… |
[04:27] | Today was the day, I gonna kick its ass. | 今天我一定要发威 |
[04:30] | Here we go, here we go… | 灵感来吧 来吧 |
[04:34] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很精彩的 |
[04:36] | only need to invest time sifting in the room. | 只需要投入时间 坐在房间里 |
[04:41] | That’s the key concept. | 这是成功的关键 |
[04:44] | Don’t leave the room. | 大门不出 |
[04:53] | A few weeks passed this way. | 几个星期这样过去了 |
[04:56] | Maybe a few months. | 或许是几个月 |
[05:02] | At least I still had Lindi. | 至少我还有林迪 |
[05:07] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[05:10] | Come on, Eddie… | 算了吧 爱迪… |
[05:12] | This is hardly a surprise. | 我不觉得这令人惊讶 |
[05:15] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[05:18] | Let’s just not do this. | 不要这样 |
[05:20] | I am gonna hand in 90 pages tomorrow or friday… | 我准备在星期五交稿 |
[05:22] | if you just wait to see what she says. | 先看她如何说吧 |
[05:23] | – Eddie! – What? | -爱迪 -什么? |
[05:26] | I know how it’s going. I am … I was your girlfriend. | 我知道事情将会怎样 我是 曾经是你的女朋友 |
[05:33] | This word doesn’t even begin to describe what you are to me. | 女朋友已不足以形容你 |
[05:35] | Partner? Squeeze? | 伙伴 借贷公司 |
[05:39] | Paramour. Inamorata | 恋人 情妇 |
[05:42] | Cleaning Lady. Bank. | 清洁工 提款机 |
[05:49] | Even so… | 即使这样 |
[05:51] | What’s mine is yours too. | 你要知道 |
[05:53] | And you know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我会给你所有我将来拥有的 甚至后半生 |
[05:55] | In fact, I was thinking, that we should probably… | 其实我有想过 我们也许应该… |
[05:56] | Don’t propose! | 不要求婚 |
[05:58] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[06:00] | Because it worked out so “well” for you last time. | 因为你曾经的婚姻太”美好”了 |
[06:03] | it’s true, I was married once, right out of college to melissa. | 的确如此 我刚毕业就和梅利莎结婚了 |
[06:07] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:09] | Briefly. | 可是很短暂 |
[06:10] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[06:16] | Well even though everything you said is true, I still love you. | 虽然你说的都是事实 但我仍然爱你 |
[06:24] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作 |
[06:29] | You didn’t even tell me what happened. | 你还没有告诉我怎么回事 |
[06:31] | – I got it! – You did? | -我得到那份工作了 -真的? |
[06:33] | Hum, I am an editor. | 真的 我现在是名编辑 |
[06:36] | I’ll have my own assistant. You believe that? | 有自己的助手 相信吗? |
[06:39] | Yea, Of course I believe you. You deserve it. | 当然相信 你应得的 |
[06:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | She was right. Why stick it out. | 她当时是对的 为什么要容忍? |
[06:59] | I had clearly missed my own chance. | 我刚错过了机会 |
[07:02] | We both knew what was backing. | 我童年记得的 |
[07:04] | The lower bunk of my childhood bedroom in Jersey. | 在新泽西州老家 在我房间的下铺 |
[07:07] | My Father happy to welcome me into… | 爸爸邀请我加入 |
[07:09] | the challenging field of dental supply inventory. | 一个牙齿实验 |
[07:12] | Eddie Morra! | 爱迪·莫拉 |
[07:16] | Of all the useless relationships better forgot and put away in mothballs. | 所有跟你没有多余关系的人 |
[07:19] | Is there any more useless than the ex-brother in law? | 最好把他忘记 我的前小舅子 |
[07:23] | Holy Shit, man! How long it’s been? Nine years? | 这么巧 多久没见了? 九年了 |
[07:29] | Are you alright? You look like you livin’ on the streets. | 你还好吗? 看起来你像个流浪汉 |
[07:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:34] | Not much. Ehmm, I am writing… writing a lot. | 没什么 我在写作 |
[07:39] | Oh, you still trying to write? | 你还在尝试写作? |
[07:41] | In a matter of fact, I have a book contract | 事实上 我跟书商已经有合约 |
[07:43] | – Really? It’s great. – Yes. | -真的? 那很好 -是的 |
[07:45] | What abou you? Still dealing? | 你呢 还在做药品生意? |
[07:48] | Do I look like I am still dealing? | 我看起来像是还在买卖药品? |
[07:50] | No, you don’t, no, no. | 不不 当然不 |
[07:51] | Come on, let’s get a drink I wonna hear about this book. | 走吧 去喝一杯 聊聊你的书 |
[07:54] | I don’t know, it’s two o’clock in the afternoon. | 下午2点 太早了吧 |
[07:57] | And when does that ever stopped you? | 几时起你也在乎喝酒时间了? |
[08:01] | Well. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | So, so how is Melissa doing? | 梅利莎现在怎么样 |
[08:06] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[08:08] | I wouldn’t know, I don’t see her. | 我不可能知道 没见她 |
[08:10] | She moved upstate. | 她搬到了北部 |
[08:12] | She got some internet-home-sales kinda job. | 在家做网上销售的工作 |
[08:16] | Couple of kids. | 有2个孩子 |
[08:18] | Couple of kids. Who is the husband? | 2个孩子 丈夫是谁? |
[08:21] | He walked out on her, if you really wonna know. | 真想知道的话 那个人已经离开了她 |
[08:25] | What do you care, man? | 你会在乎吗 老兄 |
[08:27] | You were married for like five minutes. | 你们的婚姻好象仅持续了5分钟 |
[08:30] | I don’t wonna talk about her. I want to talk about you. | 我不想谈她 说说你吧 |
[08:32] | Tell me about this book. How’s it going? | 说说你的书进展如何 |
[08:37] | Well it’s a…. I am behind, I am behind on my book… | 比原定计划慢了 没赶上进度 |
[08:47] | – How much you already written of it? – Not one word. | -你写多少了? -一个字也没写 |
[08:51] | – Creative problems, uhm? – Yeah. | -创作问题是吗 -是的 |
[08:57] | I suppose, I can help you with that. Just this once. | 我想我可以帮忙 只此一次 |
[09:03] | Oh, no, no, no… | 别 别 别… |
[09:05] | You do not even know what it is. | 你甚至还不知道是什么 |
[09:07] | – You still dealing. – Brother, I am lightyears from that now. | -你还在买卖药品 -兄弟 我一早就转行了 |
[09:11] | I’ve been doing some consultung for a pharmaceutical company. | 现在我在一家制药公司作咨询工作 |
[09:15] | On a magic lab for fake viagra… come on. | 在地下工厂造假伟哥 算了吧 |
[09:18] | No. This is an exclusive product. This coming on the streets next year. | 不 这是一个独家产品 明年上市 |
[09:23] | Adopted by clinical tests and approved by the FDA. | 通过了临床试验 已得到联邦食品药监局认可 |
[09:26] | Just out of curiosity and that’s all… | 只是出于好奇 |
[09:31] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[09:35] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么? |
[09:37] | They’ve identified these receptors in the brain that actived specific circus. | 他们发现了激活大脑潜能的方法 |
[09:42] | And you know how they say that we can only access 20% of our brain. | 据说人只能运用大脑20%的能力 |
[09:46] | All of this does. It let you access all of it. | 这药可使大脑100%运作 |
[09:52] | Vernon, look at me. Do I looked like you? | 弗恩 看着我 我跟你一样吗? |
[09:54] | I’m broken, I’m depressed of my ass. | 我虽然萎靡不振 意志消沉 |
[09:56] | I do not think that my life can take some sudden of spring, | 但我不认为夸夸其谈和毒品能让我的生活 |
[09:58] | famous, fortune, by taking a shiny brags and drug. | 发生突然转变 变得出名 富有 |
[10:02] | Yes. When? | 是的 什么时候 |
[10:05] | Tell him I can not do that. | 告诉他 我不能这样做 |
[10:07] | No. Do tell. No, now! | 不 你告诉他 就现在 |
[10:15] | I’m afraid I must leave you now. | 恐怕我现在必须离开了 |
[10:17] | But I really do wonna do this again, so call me. | 但我真的还想再跟你聊聊 打电话给我 |
[10:21] | And that’s on the house. | 这个算是礼物 |
[10:24] | I do not want it. | 我不想要 |
[10:26] | Do not be ungrateful. | 别没良心 |
[10:27] | You know how much it costs? 800 bucks. Pop! | 你知道价格吗 一颗8百美元 吓人吧 |
[10:33] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[10:45] | On the way home, I thought about Melissa. | 回家的路上 我想着梅利莎 |
[10:48] | How can she be a failure too? | 她怎么也成了失败者呢 |
[10:50] | She been so smart. Smarter than anyone around her. | 她很聪明 比身边的任何人都聪明 |
[10:55] | Clearly, there was directline between this Eddie. | 显然这必定跟爱迪有直接关系 |
[10:57] | Slightly drunk at three o’clock and other things. | 下午三点就有些醉 |
[11:01] | vomiting on the boss’ desk… | 吐在他老板的桌上 |
[11:03] | or steal morphine of dying. | 或是偷吗啡自杀 |
[11:06] | So who can blame Linda for dumping me. | 怎能怪琳达抛弃我呢 |
[11:18] | In the end, how much worse could it get? | 说到底 一颗药丸还能让我糟到哪里去 |
[11:29] | I don’t want to see anybody. | 我不想见到任何人 |
[11:31] | Especially not my landlord’s nasty young wife. | 尤其是房东那年青而又令人厌恶的妻子 |
[11:35] | – Valerie, on Tuesday … – No, enough, ok? | -瓦莱丽 周二 -够了 够了 |
[11:37] | Steve handles the rent, so you can fed your crap to him! | 史帝夫来收租金的话 你可以跟他瞎编 |
[11:39] | I suddenly had extra reason to get away from her. | 我突然有了别的理由摆脱她 |
[11:41] | I had thoughtlessly ingested a substance. | 我草率的吞下了药丸 |
[11:44] | Pay the damn rent! | 付他妈的房租 |
[11:46] | I got remarkably little information from Veron about what this drug would do. | 我开始知道这药的作用 |
[11:50] | you can even be a biker messanger and come up with that . | 你甚至可以找份邮件快递工作来付房租 |
[11:54] | What if it’s a hallucinogen? | 如果是迷幻药怎么办 |
[11:55] | It’s pathetic! | 真是可悲 |
[11:56] | Oh My God! | 我的天 |
[11:58] | Listening to her rag when I was triping, I would jump out of the window. | 发作的时候还要听她说话 我可能会跳窗 |
[12:01] | Hello? Are you listening to me? | 回神 你在听我说吗 |
[12:03] | Do you get it? You gonna be out on the streets! | 知道吗 你很快会被赶出去 |
[12:06] | And then I felt it. | 接着我感觉到了 |
[12:38] | I was blind, but now I see. | 就象盲人复明一般 |
[13:15] | – What’s wrong? – What? | -怎么回事? -什么? |
[13:18] | You do not like me and I dont blame you. | 你不喜欢我 我不怪你 |
[13:19] | You think I am a loser, | 你认为我是一个失败者 |
[13:21] | who doesn’t pay his rent and is sponging out your husband. | 一个只会欠你老公房钱的失败者 |
[13:23] | You whishing I blow my brain out. | 你巴不得我饮弹自尽 |
[13:24] | but my existence shouldn’t make you this upset. | 但我的存在不应该让你这么沮丧 |
[13:26] | – What is it? – That’s none of your business! | -究竟什么原因? -不关你的事 |
[13:30] | Something wrong in Law school? | 法律学校的课程有问题 |
[13:31] | How do you know I am in law school? | 你怎么知道我在读法律学校 |
[13:33] | People normally not carrying around dry concipated academical books about a dead supreme court justice. | 谁没事会拿着一本已逝大法官的书 |
[13:37] | You are a creep! You been following me. | 你偷偷摸摸跟踪我 |
[13:40] | No, I just noticed the book. | 不 我看到那本书 |
[13:42] | You saw only a corner. How did you know that? | 你只看到了个书角 怎么会知道 |
[13:45] | I’ve seen it before. 12 years ago in college… | 我以前看到过 12年前上大学时 |
[13:48] | sitting on the couch and wanted to make sex. | 坐在沙发上想着做爱 |
[13:50] | I was waiting for her coming out of the bathroom, | 等着她走出浴室 |
[13:52] | hoping she’d have a condom. | 希望她有保险套 |
[13:54] | Somehow, my subconscious has served this up. | 不知怎的 我的潜意识 |
[13:56] | A memory I wouldn’t even recorded. | 让我回想起这些记忆 |
[13:58] | It was there the whole time and all I need was the access. | 一些我以为忘记了的记忆变得即取即用 |
[14:02] | If you writing a paper, thats not the book I’d use. | 如果你想写论文 这本书不合适 |
[14:05] | Who asked you? | 谁问你的意见了? |
[14:06] | Hasting has its own history, I’d start there. | 就从那儿开始吧 黑斯廷处理过很多案子 |
[14:08] | Interesting point dramatically, this guy was an idiot… | 有趣的是这家伙是个白痴 |
[14:11] | which gives increased theory that one of the clerks he has fired actually wrote most this guy’s major oponions. | 他大部分的理论观点都是由被他解雇的秘书写的 |
[14:15] | You google the clerk’s sons. They love to talk to you on their dad. | 你用谷歌搜索他秘书的儿子 他们很乐意谈论自己的父亲 |
[14:19] | They give you something that no one else says. | 他们能告诉你一些别人都不知道的事情 |
[14:20] | So you have something that no one has… information from the museum show, | 这样你便有一些比别人特别的课题 |
[14:22] | half read article some PBS docomentory. | 只要大略的阅读 |
[14:25] | It was all bubbling up of my front… mixing itself together… | 知识点就会出现在眼前 并且自己融汇 |
[14:28] | into a sparkling cocktail of useful information. | 混合成一杯极好的资讯鸡尾酒 |
[14:32] | She didn’t have a chance. | 她没有机会(拒绝我) |
[14:33] | So, what are your suggestions? | 那你有什么建议 |
[14:39] | We really worked on her paper too. | 我们当然也有做她的论文 |
[14:42] | In 45 minutes, it was a polish jam. | 45分钟就完成了一篇很棒的论文 |
[14:45] | She was pleased. | 她非常的愉快 |
[14:52] | Home. | 家 |
[14:54] | But it couldn’t be my home, could it!? | 这不可能是我的家 可能吗? |
[14:57] | Who would live like this? | 谁会象这样生活? |
[15:00] | First thought was torching. | 真想一把火烧掉这一切 |
[15:04] | But, sanity prevailed. | 但我还有理智 |
[15:41] | What was this drug? I couldn’t stay messy on it. | 这是到底是什么药? 我不敢相信 |
[15:43] | I hadn’t had a cigarette in 6 hours, I hadn’t eaten. | 我已经6个小时没有抽烟 也没进食 |
[15:46] | So, I am steamiest and tidy. What was this? | 但我感觉神清气爽 究竟是什么? |
[15:49] | A drug for people, who wonna be more heino retentive? | 象毒品一样强化感官? |
[15:52] | I wasn’t high, wasn’t wired, just clear. | 我没有幻觉 不觉得怪异 只觉得头脑清醒 |
[15:55] | I knew what I needed to do, and how to do it. | 我知道需要做什么 怎样做 |
[16:35] | The next morning, I send a little probe down into my brain. | 第二天早上 当我开始思索时 |
[16:40] | No signs of brilliance came up to gravy. | 感觉脑袋不灵光了 |
[16:47] | In short, I was back. | 我被打回原形 |
[16:55] | But something remained. | 但有些东西保留了下来 |
[17:01] | – Are you kidding. – No | -你在开玩笑吗? -没有 |
[17:04] | – Words have appeared on paper… – Yes. | -白纸生出字来? -是的 |
[17:08] | – Written by you? – All I ask you to do, is to read 3 pages. | -你写的 -您看3页吧 |
[17:11] | Just read 3 Pages in the next hour. | 就看3页 |
[17:13] | and if you don’t want to keep reading, I give you back the advance. | 如果你读不下去 我退还您的预付款 |
[17:23] | OK, Eddie. Go ahead. | 行 爱迪 忙你的去 |
[17:52] | Eddie, give me a call, when you get in. | 爱迪 到家给我打个电话 |
[17:56] | Eddie, I am 40 pages further in. call me. | 爱迪 我读了40多页 给我打电话 |
[18:01] | This is a little crip odd, but I am still reading. | 这的确有点意思 我仍在读 |
[18:05] | Ok, how did you do this? | 好吧 你是如何办到的? |
[18:08] | I’d really like… call me the minute you get it! Call, ok? | 我真的喜欢 到家赶快给我来电 好吗 |
[18:29] | – Who is it? – Vernon, its Eddie. | -是谁? -弗恩 是爱迪 |
[18:33] | – Eddie who? – Morra. | -哪个爱迪? -莫拉 |
[18:39] | Not a good time, Eddie. | 来的不是时候 爱迪 |
[18:42] | Hey Vern, I just really need to talk to you. | 弗恩 我真的需要的和你谈谈 |
[18:51] | – Vern, what happened? – Don’t worry about it, I’m fine. | -弗恩 发生了什么 -别担心 我没事 |
[18:56] | So, Eddie, you are interested after all. | 爱迪 你终于感兴趣了? |
[18:59] | The stuff is amazing. | 这东西太神奇了 |
[19:00] | Works better, if you are already smart. | 聪明人服用效果更好 |
[19:03] | Vernon, who did this to you? | 弗恩 谁把你打伤的? |
[19:05] | Trust me, you do not want to know. | 别打听了 |
[19:12] | So what is this called? | 那个药叫什么名字 |
[19:14] | Still no name on the street. | 还没有正式名字 |
[19:16] | However, boys in the kitchen, are calling it NZT-48. | 厨子都叫它NZT-48 |
[19:20] | Boys in the “kitchen” ? Doesn’t sound very FDA approved. | 厨子 听起来没得到药监局批准 |
[19:26] | FDA-approved. That’s a lie. You didn’t believe this shit, did you? | 药监局批准? 那都是骗人的 你会相信? |
[19:32] | OK, what we have here, | 好了 我了解到的是 |
[19:34] | some unknown, untested, possibly dangerous drug… | 一个很久不见 极不可靠的家伙 |
[19:37] | scammed out of some unidentifed lab somewhere, | 从身份不明的实验室里骗出一些 |
[19:40] | given to me by a highly unrealible guy I hadn’t seen in years. | 未经测试的不明危险药物 |
[19:44] | So do you want more? | 你还想要更多? |
[19:46] | Yes, definitely. | 要 肯定要 |
[19:49] | Alright, we’ll talk about it. But I need a favour first. | 好的 我们谈谈 不过我现在需要你帮忙 |
[19:53] | Obviously, I am in no condition to go out right now. | 你瞧 这个样子我可没法出去 |
[19:56] | So I was wondering if you could pop down… | 所以如果你能下去 |
[19:59] | at drycleaners and grab my suit for me. | 到干洗店把我的西装取回来 |
[20:02] | And maybe grab a little breakfast for us. | 再弄点早餐来 |
[20:08] | He knew, he had me. | 他知道我会去的 |
[20:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:13] | From now on, I’d be happily be his errand boy. | 从现在起 我会高兴的听他差遣 |
[20:16] | Wash his windows, scrab his toilets. | 帮他擦窗 洗厕所 |
[20:20] | Anything I can do, to get my hands on this little clear pill… | 替他做任何事 只为得到他的药丸 |
[20:23] | that would bring back… enchanced Eddie. | 成为强化版爱迪 |
[20:37] | Vern? | 弗恩 |
[20:49] | Vern? | 弗恩 |
[21:58] | 911, what’s you emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[22:00] | Hi, I need to report… a murder. | 我要报告… 一起谋杀 |
[22:07] | 7B, yes. | 是的 7B |
[22:11] | OK, I won’t. | 我不会离开的 |
[22:15] | It took them forever. | 他们花了很长时间才到达 |
[22:17] | And the longer I stood there, the clearer I saw. | 我站在那里 开始明白… |
[22:20] | Vern had know, whoever had done this. | 弗恩一早就知道对方会找上门 |
[22:23] | And one guess, what they have been looking for. | 而对方找上门的原因只有一个 |
[22:31] | But have they found it? | 但他们找到了吗 |
[23:12] | Shit. You are a cook, I’d be dead too. | 如果在家里做饭 我也没命了 |
[23:49] | Police department. Open the door please. | 警察 请开门 |
[23:56] | Police department. Open the door. | 警察 快开门 |
[24:03] | Open the door please! | 请开门 |
[24:07] | Police! Open the door! | 警察 开门 |
[24:10] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[24:13] | – Let me see your hands! – No, no. I’m the caller. I called you guys! | -露出双手 -我是报警的人 |
[24:21] | So you guys been tight? Hang out a lot? | 你们是老朋友 经常在一起? |
[24:24] | He is the brother of my ex-wife. | 他是我前妻的弟弟 |
[24:26] | I met him on the street and he asked me to come up. | 我在街上遇到他 他让我去他那里 |
[24:29] | – To buy drugs? – No! No. What? | -买毒品? -不是 为什么这么问? |
[24:33] | What did this guy do? | 这家伙做什么的 |
[24:34] | He was… I do not know. He was a… | 我不知道 他是… |
[24:37] | He was a antiques dealer. | 他是个古董商 |
[24:40] | – A dealer? – Yes. Antiques. | -商人 -对 古董商人 |
[24:44] | Like a, like be any just kind of a… chairs. | 椅子以及别的东西 |
[24:50] | You know lika a curved wooden legs, things. | 那些弧形木椅腿 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:55] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[24:56] | Edward Morra. He is here. | 爱德华·莫拉 他在这 |
[25:00] | The victim’s sister. | 受害者的姐姐 |
[25:03] | I haven’t heard her voice more than ten years. | 我十年没听到她的声音了 |
[25:06] | Eddie. | 爱迪 |
[25:08] | Melissa. | 梅利莎 |
[25:09] | You were there? | 你当时在那里 |
[25:13] | Just before I met him on the street, and… yeah. | 昨天我在街上遇见他 |
[25:18] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[25:19] | I wish, I was more surprised, he was involved in some stuff. | 我并不吃惊 他牵扯进一些事里 |
[25:24] | I better not to say any more. | 我还是别说了 |
[25:25] | No, no. It’s a bad idea. | 对 别说了 |
[25:30] | So we should probably meet or something, right? | 我们也许应该见一面 行吗? |
[25:33] | I don’t know. I gotta do the funeral and… | 不知道 我要忙葬礼 |
[25:35] | gods know what else something. | 谁知道还有什么别的事 |
[25:38] | We can’t meet, ok? | 我们不能见面 知道了吗 |
[25:40] | Ok, I guess I’ll see you at the funeral then… | 好吧 那我们还是在葬礼上见吧 |
[25:43] | No! I don’t, I don’t want that. Please don’t. | 不 我不想见你 请别来 |
[25:45] | I’ll call you with some point when this is over. | 等忙完了我会打给你 |
[25:48] | – Ok. All right. – Ok. | -好的 那就这样 -嗯 |
[25:58] | Something is not clear here. Put down your number. | 有些问题还没弄清 留下你的电话号码 |
[26:01] | We may contact you later. | 也许还要联系你 |
[26:36] | Worth the risk? | 值得冒险 |
[26:44] | What would you do? | 是你的话会怎么做 |
[27:15] | Vern’s cash, combined with unprecedented surge motivation… | 弗恩的现金 还有那喷涌而出的空前的脑动力 |
[27:20] | enabled me to finish the book in 4 days. | 让我在四天内完成我的书 |
[27:33] | A tablet a day, and what I can do with my day was limitless. | 一天一颗 能做到的永无止境 |
[27:38] | I learned to play the piano in three days. | 三天内学会弹钢琴 |
[27:43] | Math became useful and fun. | 数学变得有用 有趣 |
[27:46] | I’m all in there. | 全押 |
[27:52] | Even half listing to any language had became fluid. | 甚至随便听听外语就能流利的说 |
[28:03] | So Shakespeare empower mediocrity? | 所以 你认为莎士比亚甘于平凡? |
[28:06] | There is no argue with you. | 不和你争 |
[28:10] | This was great. | 这很棒 |
[28:13] | So mama has been doing research on Helen’s tumors. | 海伦已确定患上肿瘤 |
[28:16] | And it’s totally clear that anybody will familiar with Dumas Pere Porthos… | 而根据医学纪录 这个病 |
[28:19] | should be suffer mining Platinum base double gradual mental, | 须要用到铂基药物 |
[28:21] | if I could have some ciclopentane acid. | 结合环戊烯酮酸去治疗 |
[28:23] | I suddenly knew everything about everything. | 突然间 我明白了一切的一切 |
[28:26] | Of course, there is a temporary increase, | 当然 还有一个暂时性增长 |
[28:27] | but then the collapse of the action is complete after two years. | 但两年后便会崩溃 |
[28:29] | No, cause there are safeguards. | 不会 因为有防护措施 |
[28:31] | Against the aggressive expansion? | 反侵略扩张? 那不存在的 |
[28:33] | There aren’t. ’cause there are no safeguards in human nature. | 人性中并没有防护措施 |
[28:34] | We are wired to overreach. | 我们离题太远了 |
[28:36] | Look at history, all the countries has rules and wall. | 每个国家历史上都有法律和城墙 |
[28:38] | Portugal with his big massive navy. | 葡萄牙曾拥有庞大的船队 |
[28:40] | All they got now are socks and cheap condoms. | 他们现在得到的却是袜子和廉价的保险套 |
[28:42] | Or the British in their costumes. | 英国人的想法更可笑 |
[28:45] | Nobody thinks: hey we are doing pretty well. | 没有人认为: 嘿 我们做得相当好 |
[28:46] | We got friends, we got home, | 我们有朋友 有家园 |
[28:47] | we got a big swiss bank account. | 在瑞士银行的帐户里有大笔金钱 |
[28:49] | You know what? “Let’s not invade Russia in winter. | “不要在冬季里入侵俄罗斯 |
[28:51] | Let’s go home, let’s pop a beer, let’s live in all the interests”. | 咱们回家喝啤酒吧 利息就够花了” |
[28:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:56] | My brain was full of such things. | 我的大脑充满了讯息 |
[28:58] | Everything I’ve ever read, heard, seen… | 所有我读过的 听过的 看过的 |
[29:00] | was now organized and availible… | 都井井有条等待调用 |
[29:01] | here it is, here you go. | 就这样喷涌而出 |
[29:04] | Eddie! | 爱迪 |
[29:05] | Listen, I’m sure you have a portfolio but if not, | 我肯定你有一个投资组合 若没有 |
[29:08] | I’d be very interested working with you. | 我非常有兴趣和你一起工作 |
[29:10] | Good, Kevin. | 好 凯文 |
[29:12] | I made new friends who invited me to the beach. | 我交了新朋友 他们邀请我到海滩游玩 |
[29:16] | The beach… was not nearby. | 不是附近的海滩 |
[29:30] | All my fear, all my shyness… gone. | 我不再畏惧 不再害羞 |
[29:36] | But it was not enough for me to relax. | 越来越大胆 |
[30:04] | only problem, if I wasn’t moving forward. | 唯一的问题是 如果停止前进 |
[30:07] | I felt like I was going to explode. | 我感觉自己会爆炸 |
[30:11] | – Anybody ever jumped? – Are you crazy? | -有人跳过吗 -你疯了吗? |
[30:18] | – He is gonna do it. – No, he is not gonna do it. | -他要跳下去 -不 他不会跳的 |
[30:22] | God! | 我的天 |
[30:40] | Then I began to form an idea. | 然后 我开始有个想法 |
[30:44] | Suddenly, I knew exactly What I need to do. | 突然 我知道我应该怎么做 |
[30:47] | It wasn’t writing. It wasn’t books. | 不是写作 不是出书 |
[30:50] | It was much bigger than that | 比这更重要的事 |
[30:54] | But it will take money to get there. | 但需要钱才能实现 |
[30:59] | In the down market, nobody was making much. | 熊市的时候 没有人能赚很多钱 |
[31:03] | But no one had NZT. | 那是因为没人有NZT |
[31:18] | With Vern’s last 800 Dollars, I made $ 2,000 in a day. | 用弗恩的8百块 我一天就赚了2千 |
[31:24] | Next days, 7500. | 第二天 7千5百 |
[31:26] | It was too slow. | 太慢了 |
[31:28] | I’d need more capital. | 我需要更多的资金 |
[31:30] | Banks wont lending the guys like me. | 银行不会借钱给我这样的人 |
[31:34] | He is in the corner back there. | 他坐在那边的角落 |
[31:50] | Liv told you that I want a short-term loan? | 丽芙告诉过你吧 我想借笔短期贷款 |
[31:54] | Yes, and I said – forget it. | 是的 我当时回话说 算了吧 |
[31:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:58] | Because I never seen you before and I don’t like you already. | 我从没见过你 而且还没喜欢上你 |
[32:02] | Why would I give you 100,000 Dollars? | 为什么要给你10万元? |
[32:05] | Because I quintuple my money 4 days in a row. | 因为我能在4天翻倍 |
[32:12] | – So you got a fix on the game? – No, not a fix. | -你知道如何钻空子? -不是钻空子 |
[32:16] | I was able to calculate, sir. In pattern of use geogrphics. | 我用图表分析做了一些预测 |
[32:19] | If you look at column four, This was the first… | 如果你看看第四列 这是最初… |
[32:25] | You’re good. | 被你看出来了 |
[32:29] | Ok, its a fix. | 好吧 这是钻空子 |
[32:30] | Yea, but when you get caught, what you gonna do then? | 如果你被抓了打算怎么办 |
[32:35] | Well it’s not as I if have a black book with your name in it, | 通常我不会记下谁借过钱给我 |
[32:39] | and besides, I get the strong feeling that you are not somebody I want to disappoint. | 还有 我很确定你是我惹不起的人 |
[32:50] | Do not get up. I said don’t get up, sit down! | 不要起来 我说不要起来 坐下 |
[32:56] | Ok, you take this, and you are mine, you understand? | 拿了钱 你就属于我了 明白吗 |
[32:59] | You don’t pay, you know what we do? | 若你不还 你知道会发生什么? |
[33:02] | I cut you at waist, | 我会把你的肚子割开 |
[33:04] | peel your skin up over your head and tie a knot in it. | 扯出你的肠子在你的脖子上打结 |
[33:08] | You dont’t die from this, You suffocate. | 你不会马上丧命 但最终窒息而亡 |
[33:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:20] | My new friend, Kevin Doyle show me how you can get… | 我的新朋友 凯文·多伊尔 他教我怎样 |
[33:23] | two and a half time your cash at day trade firm. | 在一个交易日内赚取2倍半的利润 |
[33:27] | I’ve been up the dose for over a week. | 这一周来我一直在服用 |
[33:31] | It seemd to cut my learning curve. | 药物似乎加速了我的学习进度 |
[33:48] | Why you buying this? The CEO ist just being indicted. | 为什么买入? 那公司的CEO正面临起诉 |
[33:52] | But not for the big fat defensive contract he bribed into. | 但并未对外发放防范信息 |
[33:54] | That’s still on. | 或许内部被贿赂 |
[33:55] | It should be announced next week. | 下周一应该会公布 |
[33:57] | I was jacked in, booted up. | 我沉浸其中 忘我的亢奋 |
[34:00] | At the end of week, My brokerage account… | 最后一周完结前 我的银行帐户 |
[34:02] | contained over two million dollars. | 已超过2百万美元 |
[34:05] | Word quickly got out. | 消息迅速蔓延 |
[34:13] | You have 19 messages. | 你有19个消息 |
[34:16] | four job offers, My bank raising my let credit… | 4间公司的工作邀请 银行也将信用额度提高 |
[34:18] | reporter from the New York Post… | 纽约邮报访问 |
[34:20] | Please call me back tomorrow, no one makes money that fast. | 明天请打电话给我 没人能那么快赚钱 |
[34:24] | Article will be published with or without you. | 不管回不回应 文章都将刊登 |
[34:26] | And finally, Kevin Doyle trying to sound casual. | 最后 凯文·多伊尔装作偶然地告诉我 |
[34:29] | Edi, I was talking you to my boss and will be a possible have a… | 爱迪 我跟我老板谈过你 也许可能 |
[34:34] | We got you a meeting with Karl van Loon. | 安排你与卡尔·万隆会面 |
[34:37] | Karl van Loon wants to meet you? | 卡尔·万隆想跟你会面 |
[34:39] | Apparently so. | 似乎是这样 |
[34:41] | You know what’s a finance gift. | 但你不擅长金融 |
[34:43] | What can you do for Karl van Loon? | 你能帮卡尔·万隆做些什么? |
[35:06] | Since when do you speak italian? | 什么时候会说意大利语了 |
[35:10] | All has changed for the better. | 什么事都会改变的 |
[35:12] | I guess, someone gave me a wakeup call. | 我猜 自己清醒了 |
[35:14] | I hope you didn’t do it for me. | 我希望你不是为我而改变 |
[35:16] | No, I just wanted to apologize to you. | 不 我只是想向你道歉 |
[35:19] | And let you know that apparently my capacity for self-sabotage wasn’t boundless after all. | 我想让你知道 我不会再自暴自弃 |
[35:27] | The real question is why did you ever put up with me? | 问题是 你为什么要放弃我? |
[35:30] | I was in love with you. | 我当时是爱你的 |
[35:39] | So when does the book come out? | 你的书何时面世? |
[35:40] | Next year. How is your new assistant? | 下一年 你的新助手怎样了? |
[35:42] | She is good. | 她很好 |
[35:49] | And… are you gonna getting a… | 那… 你打算… |
[35:51] | You know? I’m really happy you’re here with me. | 知道吗 你跟我在一起 我很高兴 |
[35:57] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[36:00] | And… | 而且… |
[36:07] | And a little intimidated. | 有一点点害怕你 |
[36:11] | We started up again. | 我们再一次开始(恋爱) |
[36:16] | Her place. | 在她家 |
[36:21] | My place. | 在我家 |
[36:25] | Basiclly every place. | 任何地方 |
[36:30] | “In a seizing three days trading, the unknown Mr. Morra… | “三天的掠夺式交易 不明身份的莫拉先生” |
[36:34] | trumped the market, Prompting One Top Katron Mando to comment.” | “莫须有的市场 《顶端提示》卡特伦·曼多发表评论说” |
[36:38] | “He is Houdini, he is a prophet of our times. “ | “他是魔术师 他是先知 “ |
[36:41] | OK, give me that. | 行了 给我 |
[36:43] | – He is god!? – You coming over later? | -他是神? -晚一点来我家? |
[36:45] | I can’t. I don’t have a key. | 去不了 我没有钥匙 |
[36:48] | Oh, that’s right. | 想起来了 |
[36:50] | Can I have it back? | 我可以要回来吗 |
[36:52] | – No – No? | -不 -不? |
[36:54] | I mean, does it have to be that key? Can it be a new key? | 一定要那间公寓的钥匙? 新公寓的钥匙可以吗 |
[36:58] | Our place. | 我们的公寓 |
[37:01] | It’ll be cost-effective. | 性价比问题 |
[37:04] | And you say I am not practical. | 你觉得我不实际 |
[37:17] | Can I walk you to work? | 我送你上班 |
[37:36] | What are you doing, honey? | 亲爱的 在看什么? |
[37:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:42] | You should sleep. | 你该睡了 |
[37:46] | Isn’t your Van Loon meeting tomorrow? | 明天不是要跟卡尔·万隆会面吗 |
[38:03] | Edi? | 爱迪 |
[38:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[38:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[38:16] | When is the last time you ate something? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候? |
[38:26] | Here it is. Nice Article on the post. | 你在这 报纸上都是你 |
[38:32] | He is on his way. | 他在路上 |
[38:35] | Now be warned, he is mercurial. | 我警告你 他很善变 |
[38:38] | One minute your best friend, the next you are lapper. | 一分钟前当你是朋友 下一分钟就能吃了你 |
[38:41] | And he needs direct answers. | 他需要直接的答案 |
[38:43] | One mistake, and you have lost him forever. | 一个错误 你便会失去机会 |
[38:47] | I think we should act out some scenarios. | 我认为我们要预演一次 |
[38:50] | I am eating, Kevin. | 我在进餐 凯文 |
[38:52] | Hey, are you ready for this? | 我说 你准备好了吗? |
[38:55] | Are you sure? ’cause I got a little bit line here. | 你肯定吗? 我的前途都在这了 |
[38:57] | Have a toast here. | 何不吃份吐司 |
[39:06] | – John. – Hi, Karl. Good to see you. | -约翰 -卡尔 很高兴见到你 |
[39:08] | – How are you? – Eddie. | -你好 -爱迪 |
[39:16] | So, Eddie Morra, What is your secret? | 爱迪·莫拉 你的秘密是什么? |
[39:20] | Medication. | 配方 |
[39:22] | I am on special medication. | 我服用特殊的配方 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[39:29] | There is a formula with a complex method, | 有一套方法复杂的公式 |
[39:31] | but of course research was a component, massive research. | 当然研究也不可或缺 大量的研究 |
[39:33] | I knew absolutely everything, every move the companies that I bought. | 我对所投资的公司了如指掌 其一举一动尽在眼底 |
[39:36] | Papers stack up like the Himalaya in my office. | 我办公室内的文件堆得有喜马拉雅山那么高 |
[39:38] | And you know what? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[39:39] | – The stocks went up. – By a hair. | -股价上涨 -间不容发 |
[39:41] | Sure the stocks rolls, but who wants to do all that work for… | 当然 股票价格已经上涨 谁还愿意做那些 |
[39:44] | a shitty little optic? | 琐碎的 微不足道的事 |
[39:46] | That’s not the grow people expect from a short-time holding. | 短期持有不能增加人们的期望 |
[39:49] | So I dispensed with the hard statics and went through to rumor mails. | 我偏向于听信传闻和流言 |
[39:52] | So your investments are based on the tom-tom speaking industry? | 你根据传闻和流言来投资? |
[39:55] | Sure.The shareprice is not really basing how a company works. | 是的 股价并不是真的根据一个公司的运营状况变动 |
[39:59] | Its about how mass psychology works. | 而是由散户的心理决定 |
[40:00] | So, if I found certail algorithms to predict how stocks grow… | 所以如果我发现确定的计算方法能预测股票走向的话 |
[40:03] | Pattery-ignition, that’s your psychology. | 制造流言就是你所谓的散户心理 |
[40:06] | Well, not everybody understands the patterns. | 不能这么说 这模式不是每个人都能理解 |
[40:08] | And that give me a little bit more optic, | 这的确有效 |
[40:09] | but it’s a partly trick, so that why I went on Door Number 3. | 但这只是部分窍门 所以我还去了3号门 |
[40:12] | You really implying that it’s some sort of ultimate formula? | 你是说它是终极公式? |
[40:15] | He went from 12,000 to 2.3 million in ten days. | 他只用了10天时间就将资产从1万2千增长到2百30万 |
[40:19] | I do have a formula, Mr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯先生 我确实有个公式 |
[40:21] | Delusion of grandeur. | 大妄想 |
[40:22] | I have no delusion of grandeur. I have a actural recipe for grandeur. | 我没有大妄想 只有大秘诀 |
[40:30] | I don’t know who you are, Eddie. And what your game is. | 爱迪 我不知道你是什么人 在玩什么把戏 |
[40:32] | But I’m sure one thing, you don’t work in my world. | 但我能肯定 你的处事方式和我不同 |
[40:35] | I was surrounded by investors… | 在我认识的投资者中 |
[40:37] | and you have no lines which shows the pride and fear which is… | 你是独特的一个 |
[40:40] | not the style I like yours any better, | 这并不代表我更喜欢你的方式 |
[40:43] | but it is obvious picture you style which we haven’t seen before. | 但你的方式的确是我们不曾见过的 |
[40:47] | Take a look this companies, tell me what do you think. | 看看这些公司 告诉我你的想法 |
[40:50] | – Right now? – Yes. take your time. | -现在? -是的 慢慢看 |
[40:55] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[41:09] | These companies aren’t the question, are they? | 这些公司都是分散的 对吗 |
[41:13] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[41:15] | Unless you playing both sides of the fence… | 除非你两面讨好 |
[41:18] | control the whole power actual a lot. | 掌控整个能源 |
[41:20] | No, these companies wouldn’t get you there in a merging market. | 不对 通过并购市场是没法做到的 |
[41:23] | You would have… Oh! wow! | 你也许会… |
[41:25] | This must be some big-ass merger you count to plating. | 这一定是次非常大的合并 |
[41:31] | And there really only one company would love blame… | 只有一家公司会对 |
[41:32] | justify the merger with Van Loon associates. | 与万隆合并有异议 |
[41:36] | Who’ve you been talking to? | 谁告诉你的? |
[41:38] | Oh, I am just connacting the dots. Hank Ed Wood would really go for it? | 我只是分析细节 汉克·艾德伍德真的会加入合并? |
[41:42] | Whether you are amazing con nor you are a so smart young man…. | 不管你是个杰出的骗子 还是思维敏捷的年青人 |
[41:45] | Come on! The two of you together… | 你们俩一起… |
[41:48] | The whole world have to come begging for… | 全世界都不得不来乞求能源 |
[41:49] | energy like Hover Twisness blowed guru. | 就象哈沃·特斯尼斯自吹为大师般不遗余力 |
[41:52] | Now you going backwards. What else you got? | 回到主题上来 你还有什么发现 |
[41:54] | Prediction. | 预测 |
[41:56] | – It won’t come off. – Why is that? | -不会成功 -为什么? |
[41:58] | – You have to back off Lybia – Really? | -你得应付利比亚 -真的吗? |
[42:03] | But, you dont want here this in a car… | 但是 我不想在车内讨论 |
[42:06] | All right, you get your shout. | 好吧 给你个机会 |
[42:08] | Meet me tomorrow for same ages at 10, | 明天十点见我 |
[42:10] | and tell me the guts little Shimark on it’s right home. You structure this deals. | 你要真是有勇有谋的话 就由你来操作这次交易 |
[42:14] | – And you better be prepared. – I am on your disposal. | -你要做足准备 -听凭您的安排 |
[42:17] | You don’t really live here, do you? | 你不会真的住这里吧? |
[42:19] | Well, the spartans won’t bigger than mensenities. | 斯巴达人的个头并不比美塞尼亚人大(英雄不问出身) |
[42:22] | Yeah, and they eventurally get their asses kicked. | 是么 最终斯巴达人失败了 |
[42:32] | I didn’t go in. I wanted to walk, move, digest, ingest. | 我没回家 想走走 一边走一边吸收 摄取 |
[42:38] | There are moments in life, moments, when you know, | 你知道生命中有的时刻 |
[42:40] | you crossed the bridge, you old life is over. | 你只要跨过那座桥 便是新生 |
[42:43] | van Loon was my bridge. Finally I had my shout. | 万隆是我的那座桥 我终于有了出头之日 |
[42:45] | Wall Street would be my steppingstone. | 华尔街也将成为我的垫脚石 |
[42:47] | But how far can I go? | 但我能走多远呢 |
[42:49] | CEO? A global force? Maybe president. | 首席执行官 跨国公司 甚至总统 |
[42:53] | Time cellody. Shook up the free world and got the things done. | 假以时日 我会叫世界震惊 |
[43:08] | Suddenly, | 突然 |
[43:11] | there was another skip. | 思维再次跳跃 |
[43:13] | How had I gone the last 20 blocks? | 我怎么走过20条街的 |
[43:18] | I get another 10 blocks. And then… | 又过了10条街 然后发现… |
[43:25] | I was way uptown. | 自己正走在市郊住宅区 |
[44:10] | What bar was this? | 这是哪一间酒吧 |
[45:08] | A fight? | 打架? |
[45:10] | I don’t know how to fight. | 我不知道怎么打 |
[45:12] | or do I? | 或许知道? |
[45:23] | Set her fingers in her mouth. | 手这样架住他嘴巴 |
[45:26] | Like this. | 象这样 |
[45:38] | Attack vital Taek. Eyes, neck, intestines. | 攻击重要部位 眼睛 脖子 小腹 |
[45:48] | Whatever you do, do not end. Cut out the balance of your attacker. | 无论怎样 不要放弃 破坏他们的平衡 |
[45:54] | disrupt the balance. Use the focus of your body. | 集中力量攻击 |
[46:29] | When it finally stopped. | 当药效过去后 |
[46:31] | I couldn’t account for the last 18 hours in my life. | 我不记得在自己的生命中有那18小时 |
[46:57] | Hey, It’s me. I thought you’d coming over. | 是我 我还以为你会来 |
[47:00] | Is everything okay? Call me when you get there. | 你还好吗? 到家给我打个电话 |
[47:42] | Even off NZT, I’ve decided to give Van Loon’s files a shoot. | 我决定在不吃NZT的情况下看看万隆的文件 |
[47:54] | They were hieroglyphics. | 天书一般 |
[48:00] | – Hello? – Kevin, this is Eddie. | -你好 -凯文 我是爱迪 |
[48:02] | Listen, I can’t make the meeting today. | 听好 我不能来参加今天的会议 |
[48:06] | What you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[48:08] | I can not come today. I’m sick. | 我病了 今天不会来 |
[48:10] | You can’t have the flu right now. | 你现在不能感冒 |
[48:11] | They never give this chance again. | 他们不会再给这样的机会 |
[48:14] | I know, listen. I just… | 我知道 听我说… |
[48:16] | I looked all this, otherwise. | 我看着这一切 |
[48:19] | What you’ve been doing last day? | 你昨天都做什么了 |
[48:23] | Kevin, I… | 凯文 我… |
[48:24] | Don’t you get it? This is a test. | 你明白吗 这是测试 |
[48:26] | Yes, well. I can’t pass the test right now. | 明白 但我现在过不了测试 |
[48:30] | And how may I know if you don’t. | 我如何知道你过不了 |
[48:32] | – I know, listen. I just… – Listen to me… | -我理解 听我说… -你听我说 |
[48:35] | pull yourself together and get done to the meeting. | 振作精神 来开会 |
[48:44] | OK, ok. I’ll be there, I’ll be there. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[49:09] | – Hi. How are you? Eddie? – Good to see you again. | -你好吗 爱迪 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[49:14] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[49:19] | – What do you know about Henk Ed Wood? – Ed Wood… | -你知道些什么关于汉克·埃德伍德? -埃德伍德… |
[49:24] | He is an iconoclast… | 他是个不因循传统的人 |
[49:30] | owns about half of Colardo. | 拥有半个科罗拉多州 |
[49:33] | This is prepare, Eddy? | 这就是你准备的 爱迪? |
[49:37] | Is this Ed Wood one on one? And does everybody know about Ed Wood. | 这是埃德伍德专题讨论? 每个人都了解他吗 |
[49:40] | Where was he two years ago? | 两年前他在哪 |
[49:46] | Nowhere. | 不知道在哪 |
[49:49] | Two years ago, he wasn’t even on Forbes’ radar. | 两年前 福布斯排行榜还没有他 |
[49:54] | This is a great big forward, right? | 这是一个极大的飞跃 对吗? |
[49:57] | I’m backward this guy, | 我落后于这个家伙 |
[49:58] | comes out nowhere, so strong… | 不知从哪儿冒出来的 |
[50:00] | has been on the run before I could even get anybody in his camp. | 甚至在我安插人进他的公司前就已经很强大了 |
[50:04] | beats me out of two properties, best companies in the north… | 将我挤出了最大两家企业之列 是北半球最好的公司 |
[50:15] | We are in the front of the hotel where a woman… | 我们面前的这间酒店 |
[50:17] | identified as Maria Vinberg, found dead last night in the room. | 昨晚在房间内发现一名女性死者 确认为玛丽亚·温伯格 |
[50:32] | Police interrogated for several hours Employees at the hotel. | 警方审问了酒店的员工几个小时 |
[50:35] | witness saw a man together with the victim. | 目击者曾看到受害者与一名男子在一起 |
[50:39] | How can we convince him to be in this game, got any ideas? | 我们要怎么说服他 有什么主意? |
[50:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[50:54] | I guess you’re not one of those guys, are you? Eddy. | 我想你跟他们不一样 |
[50:57] | We lose you if there’s a screen in the room? | 你会被电视分散注意力? |
[51:01] | There are tectonic plates which are shifting right under us. | 世界在旋转 时间在流逝 |
[51:04] | Hold on, one second. | 稍等会儿 |
[51:28] | Was it possible? Could I’ve kill someone. | 这可能吗 我杀了人? |
[51:34] | Was it even me? | 是我做的吗 |
[51:40] | Edi? This is Melissa. | 爱迪 是梅利莎 |
[51:43] | Did Veron give you something? Since these things are dangerous. | 弗恩是否给了你一些东西 那些东西很危险 |
[51:47] | Melissa? | 梅利莎 |
[51:49] | Can we meet somewhere I have to talk to you. | 能见个面吗? 我要和你谈谈 |
[51:53] | We talking now. | 我们正在谈 |
[51:54] | No, let meet at Billys on afternoon. | 不 我们下午在比利餐厅见面吧 |
[51:57] | Edi, I can’t. | 爱迪 我不能 |
[52:00] | Please, come. | 来吧 |
[52:02] | This is important. I really need to know what you talking about. | 这很重要 我真的想知道你说的那个东西 |
[52:09] | I realized that there were other people, who might now about NZT. | 然后我意识到 还有一些人知道NZT的存在 |
[52:12] | Vernon’s other clients. | 弗恩的其他客户 |
[52:54] | Yeah, hi. Can I talk to Jerry Braden? | 你好 我找杰瑞·布兰登 |
[52:56] | Jerry is in hospital. | 杰瑞住院了 |
[52:58] | – What is it? – Yea, he is not doing well at all. | -为什么? -他精神不太好 |
[53:01] | Hello. Paul Kaplan is there? | 你好 保罗·卡普兰是吗? |
[53:03] | It is not. Paul died three days ago. | 不在 保罗三天前去世 |
[53:10] | God! Sorry. | 我的天 抱歉 |
[53:12] | He started getting headaches, then he collapsed at work. | 他开始是头痛 然后在工作中昏倒 |
[53:15] | Now he is in ICU. | 现在还住在重症监护室 |
[53:16] | Wish him all the best. Thanks. | 祝他早日康复 谢谢 |
[53:19] | Of all the people I called… | 我拨出的寻人电话 |
[53:21] | three were dead, and the rest were sick. | 三个死了 其余的都病了 |
[53:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:50] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[54:38] | Go! GO! | 快开 快 |
[55:08] | Eddie. | 爱迪 |
[55:11] | Melissa. | 梅利莎 |
[55:25] | Do not tell me that I look good, Because I know. | 不要告诉我 “我看起来不错” 我知道不好 |
[55:31] | I did not want to see me this way. | 我不想你看到这样的我 |
[55:34] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[55:38] | Yes, I sorted to get myself together. | 是的 我设法改变我的生活 |
[55:40] | NZT will do that to you. | NZT会对你产生效果的 |
[55:43] | – What do you mean? – I mean I took it too. | -什么意思? -我也服用过 |
[55:47] | – Vernie didn’t tell you this, did he? – No. | -弗恩没告诉你更多 对吧 -没告诉 |
[55:50] | When we he told me about this new drug I was like down the hedge… | 当他告诉我这药时 我想一探其中的秘密 |
[55:54] | and it was amazing. | 确实让我惊讶 |
[55:57] | I read Brian Green’s The Elegant Universe in 45 minutes. | 我在45分钟内读完布赖恩·格林的《优雅的宇宙》 |
[56:00] | and I understood it. | 而且我看懂了 明白了 |
[56:02] | My productivity has increased the sharply overnight. | 我的工作效率一夜之间忽然增长 |
[56:05] | And my boss started to hate me. | 我上司开始嫉恨我 |
[56:08] | They offered me his job. Then I got scared. | 当我取得他的职位后感到害怕 |
[56:14] | – Why? – Why. Because I am not stupid. | -为什么? -因为我还没有笨到 |
[56:16] | Nobody can operate at that level of mental activity and not crush. | 相信一个人的大脑能在完全活跃的情况下而不出问题 |
[56:22] | I stopped taking it. | 我停止了服用 |
[56:24] | – And? – And I got sick. | -然后? -然后我病了 |
[56:27] | Headaches, throwing up. So I went back to Veron. | 头疼 作呕 因此我回去找弗恩 |
[56:34] | He talked me about alle the people that would die. | 他告诉我服用过的人 都死去了 |
[56:38] | – How much you’ve been taking? Eddie. – I’m taking a lot. | -你吃了多少了? 爱迪 -很多 |
[56:43] | Maybe, maybe they worked out bugs. | 也许他们改良了 |
[56:48] | Maybe it’s different batch. | 也许是不同的种类 |
[56:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:53] | – You off it right now, aren’t you? – Just finish the story. | -你现在停药了 对吗? -先说完经过 |
[56:57] | I didn’t take anymore and I didn’t die. | 我停药后没死 |
[57:01] | After a time I realized that… | 一段时间后我意识到 |
[57:03] | I can’t concentrate on to anything longer than 10 minutes. | 自己无法集中精神超过10分钟 |
[57:07] | I missed deadlines, got lazy, slow, so slow. | 爱忘事 懒的动 行动迟缓 |
[57:12] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前的事 |
[57:16] | I haven’t been the same since. | 到现在都没有好转 |
[57:23] | You have some left? Good. | 你还有药片么? 很好 |
[57:27] | You go home and take it, reduce the dose, don’t just stop, | 回家就吃 减少剂量 不要一下子停药 |
[57:30] | You’ll die, if you just stop. | 若直接停药 你会死 |
[57:33] | Try to take if off. Otherwise, the headaches are just beginning. | 试着摆脱掉它 否则 头痛只是个开始 |
[57:39] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[57:43] | – Do you know who produces them? – I do not know. | -你知道是谁生产的吗? -我不知道 |
[57:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[58:19] | – Oh, shit! – Listen, listen. Listen to me. | -倒霉 -听着 听着 听我说 |
[58:24] | – You forget about me? – No. | -你把我忘了是吗? -没有 |
[58:25] | 12:00 and you were not here! | 我约了你十二点 |
[58:27] | – I am here now. – Good. | -我现在在这里 -好 |
[58:31] | -Come forward. -I can write a chque. | -跟我来 -我可以写支票给你 |
[58:35] | Chque! Chque! Are you out of your mind? | 支票 你精神不正常? |
[58:39] | What do you think I am? Some financial institutions? | 你认为我是什么 融资机构? |
[58:42] | You’re right. Maybe I just go to the bank. | 你说得对 我去银行提给你 |
[58:48] | Where did you got that? | 哪儿弄来的东西? |
[58:55] | – What is it? – It’s just aspirin. | -这是什么? -阿司匹林 |
[58:57] | I have not seen such aspirin. | 我还没有见过这样的阿司匹林 |
[59:00] | It’s something good, hum? | 这是好东西 对吗? |
[59:22] | I feel good, man. What’s in this stuff? | 我感觉很爽 这东西有什么成份? |
[59:26] | It’s just errr… vitamins with aspirin. | 就是维他命和阿司匹林 |
[59:29] | Holy shit, Eddie baby. | 少胡扯 爱迪 |
[59:58] | Lindi, he is not allowed to enter, but I could not stop him. | 琳达 我阻止不了他冲进来 |
[1:00:03] | – Tyler, I have to go. – I’m sick. | -泰勒 我必须挂了 -我病了 |
[1:00:09] | I’m sorry! I couldn’t make it home. | 对不起 我坚持不到回家 |
[1:00:12] | – You go to the hospital. – No, no, no… | -我送你去医院 -不要 |
[1:00:15] | I want you to do something for me. I need my pills. | 我希望你能为我做些事情 我需要服药 |
[1:00:20] | – Eddie, what kind of pills? – Honey, it’s complicated. | -爱迪 什么样的药 -亲爱的 这很复杂 |
[1:00:23] | What did you take? Are you on drugs? | 你吃的什么药 你在服毒品? |
[1:00:29] | I had no choice. I told Lindi everything. | 我别无选择 把事情向琳达和盘托出 |
[1:00:34] | So all these energy of yours, all this focus has been a drug? | 这么说你旺盛的精力 过人的专注都是因为这药? |
[1:00:40] | I thought it was approved. | 我还以为它是被认可的 |
[1:00:42] | I have a supply stash. | 我还藏起了一些 |
[1:00:48] | – You want me to go get it. – No, I’m gonna go get it. | -你想我去帮你拿 -不 我去取 |
[1:00:52] | Give me your keys. I go to the apartment. | 给我你公寓的钥匙 我去拿 |
[1:00:55] | It’s not in my apartment. I moved them. | 它不在我的公寓 放在别的地方了 |
[1:00:59] | Ok. So where did you move it? | 放在哪儿了? |
[1:01:09] | In my house. | 在我家里 |
[1:01:13] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:01:28] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你拿到了? -是的 |
[1:01:33] | There someone following me. | 有人跟踪我 |
[1:01:36] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定? -确定 |
[1:01:39] | He got into a cab behind me and he’s making every turn I’m making. | 他的计程车一直跟着我的计程车 |
[1:01:42] | Baby, call the cops. | 亲爱的 报警 |
[1:01:44] | Can you got around him? | 能绕过去吗 |
[1:01:46] | – What happened? – We stopped. | -发生什么事 -塞车 |
[1:01:50] | He is getting out… | 他从车里出来了 |
[1:01:53] | Eddie, he is walking over here. | 爱迪 他正走过来 |
[1:01:55] | Lindi. | 琳迪 |
[1:01:57] | Oh, god! | 我的天 |
[1:02:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:02:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:02:18] | This man is chasing me. He followed me from my building. | 这个人在追我 从我家一直跟到这 |
[1:02:23] | I don’t know him. Please! | 我不认识他 帮帮我 |
[1:02:26] | Leave her alone. | 离她远一点 |
[1:02:30] | Are you deaf? I said, leave her alone! | 你聋了吗? 我说 别靠近她 |
[1:02:35] | Buddy, are you trying to piss me off? | 哥们 你是不是要惹我? |
[1:02:40] | What are you doing, man? | 你做什么 伙计? |
[1:03:13] | – Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m here. What happen? | -你还在吗 -在 我在 -你不要说话 不要动 |
[1:03:16] | – I’m stuck. He’ll find me. – Ok, stop talking and don’t move. | -我困在这了 他会找到我的 -别说话 也别动 |
[1:03:21] | – He killed two guys. – What? | -他杀死了两个人 -什么? |
[1:03:23] | – He’s gonna kill me, too. – No, no, no. | -他会杀了我 -不 不会的 |
[1:03:27] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[1:03:31] | No, not yet. | 还不能 |
[1:03:37] | I do not know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:03:40] | I need you to open the bag and take one of those pills. | 你打开袋子 吃一颗药丸 |
[1:03:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:03:46] | because you know what to do. You take it then you know. | 因为吃了之后你就会知道该怎么办 |
[1:03:48] | He has a knife, Edi. I can’t think my way out of a knife. | 他有刀 爱迪 我想不出摆脱的法子 |
[1:03:53] | Just listen to me, it come out in 30 seconds. | 那药30秒发挥作用 相信我 |
[1:03:55] | And you think your way out. That’s what it does. | 到时候你就知道怎么做 |
[1:04:21] | He is getting closer. | 他越来越近了 |
[1:04:27] | Linda, I love you. | 琳达 我爱你 |
[1:05:40] | Now get back to me. | 回到我这来 |
[1:05:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:05:59] | Edi, my dear. It’s gonna be ok. | 爱迪 亲爱的 一切会好起来 |
[1:06:07] | You got get out here. | 你得离开这里 |
[1:06:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:47] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:06:51] | I’m so sorry for everything that happened. | 对于发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:54] | I want you to know you that you’ll never ever have to go thourgh this again. | 我想让你知道 这些事情不会再次发生 |
[1:06:58] | Cause I can take care of us now. | 因为现在我可以保护你 |
[1:07:00] | I’m sure you can. | 我相信你可以 |
[1:07:02] | I can make it safe. I’m back, ok? | 我们会很安全 我回来了 |
[1:07:09] | – Who is back? Eddie. – Me. | -谁回来了 爱迪? -我 |
[1:07:12] | No! It’s not you. You were different before. | 不 这不是你 你跟之前不同 |
[1:07:16] | I am still the same person. | 我仍然是同一个人 |
[1:07:18] | I wasn’t when I was on it. | 不是的 我也吃过所以我知道 |
[1:07:20] | I did things that I would never do. | 我做了这辈子都不可能再做的事 |
[1:07:23] | Those things saved your life. | 但这东西救了你的命 |
[1:07:24] | – But there weren’t me. – Yes. There were, nor the where was. | -但那不是我 -是你 不是你是谁 |
[1:07:27] | I know how it workes. | 我知道药效是怎样的 |
[1:07:29] | I get it, I totally get it. you fell invincible. | 我懂 我完全理解 你觉得自己无所不能 |
[1:07:34] | Where it will take us that you can’t even imagine. | 它所能带给我们的是你无法想像的 |
[1:07:37] | The things we will be able to do. | 我们能够做的事情 |
[1:07:39] | Where we will be in a year from now. | 一年后我们会在哪里 |
[1:07:41] | What kind of life that we’ll finally be able to live? | 我们将会过怎样的生活 |
[1:07:45] | Will you might live it without me? | 没有我你也能靠它生活 |
[1:07:52] | Look, I’ll stop taking them. | 我会停止服用的 |
[1:07:54] | There are some things I need to do to keep us safe and then set us up. | 有些事必须要做 以保证我们安全 |
[1:07:57] | And then I gonna get off it. That’s the plan. | 之后我不会再服用 这是我的计划 |
[1:08:01] | I have a plan. I swear I’m gonna get off it. | 我有计划 我发誓会停止服用 |
[1:08:09] | I hope you do. | 我希望你能做到 |
[1:08:43] | Looking for me? | 在监视我吗 |
[1:08:47] | You think you can run away from me? | 你认为你可以逃避出我掌心吗? |
[1:08:49] | You think, I dont know who you are? | 你认为我不知道你是谁? |
[1:08:51] | I was under the impression, our business is finished. | 我相信我们的交易已经结束了 |
[1:08:53] | Well I wish some more of this stuff, or I shoot you right here. | 给我药 不然就地做了你 |
[1:08:56] | And take a pic. | 然后照张相 |
[1:08:57] | This guy was not gonna go away. | 我摆脱不了这家伙 |
[1:08:59] | A few pills would buy me some time. | 几片药可以应付他一段时间 |
[1:09:01] | – Here it is. We’re done. – We’ll see. | -给你 两清了 -不一定 |
[1:09:05] | Until I found a more… permanent solution. | 直至我找到一个… 永久的解决办法 |
[1:09:08] | Unless you see a real threat I never wonna know… | 除非看到真正有威胁的人 |
[1:09:10] | that I have any security. | 否则我不想让人知道我有保镖 |
[1:09:12] | You never perceive me. You’ll always follow me. | 你们不要注视我 但要一直跟着 |
[1:09:14] | Never wander 15 steps behind. | 永远不要在15步以外徘徊 |
[1:09:16] | And never stand to close together, | 互相也不要太靠近 |
[1:09:17] | I wonna be able to look behind me if the opportunity persents itself. | 如果发生什么 我希望能够看到身后的情况 |
[1:09:22] | And don’t wear the same color of suit. This isn’t the matrix! | 不要穿同样颜色的西装 这不是黑客任务 |
[1:09:30] | You have to know Eddie, I wrote you up. | 爱迪 你要知道 我曾经找过你 |
[1:09:32] | – I was sick. – You don’t get sick. | -我病了 -你不能病 |
[1:09:34] | You playing at this level, you get hit by a car you don’t even die. | 当你到达我这个级数时 就算给车撞了也不能死 |
[1:09:36] | – You’re absolutely right. – I know I’m right. | -你是绝对正确的 -我知道我是对的 |
[1:09:39] | I mean, I didn’t know who or what I was talking to. | 那天我甚至不知道在跟谁 或跟什么在交谈 |
[1:09:41] | 105, that your talked to, believing in. | 跟摄氏40度(的我)在交谈 |
[1:09:47] | – I sent over revised projections. – I didn’t ask your projections… | -我修定了我的推测 -我没问你推测 |
[1:09:50] | I know, but I think If you look at them… | 我知道 但是我觉得 假如你能看看 |
[1:09:53] | I already have. There is matter in fact. | 我已经看了 事实上有问题 |
[1:09:57] | I fired a few people over here projections. | 我解雇了项目组的一些人 |
[1:10:00] | – I’m sorry. – No, you’re not. | -我很抱歉 -不用抱歉 |
[1:10:02] | You reliefed, you know things that my team has missed. | 你很不平凡 你注意到一些我的团队忽略的事情 |
[1:10:05] | The minute, the instant… That’s no longer true? | 有那么一刻我曾想过这是真的吗 |
[1:10:12] | Two months after I started NZT. | 2个月后我开始服用NZT |
[1:10:14] | I was brokering the biggest merger in corporate history. | 我已是公司史上最大企业合并的中间人 |
[1:10:17] | Ironically, it’s gonna be cruel, cruel just gonna be the word hates me. | 讽刺的是 这么做肯定残酷 残酷到让人憎恨 |
[1:10:21] | Which is your expected profit by 200 percent. | 预期收益增长200% |
[1:10:24] | And makes both of us are very happy chambers. | 我们所有人都会很高兴 |
[1:10:26] | I found out that if I take the same dose remember to eat, | 我发现如果我准时服用相同份量 |
[1:10:30] | drink no alcohol the blackouts didn’t occur. | 不喝酒 就不会有问题 |
[1:10:34] | Tom, is it possible to construct a secret pocket? | 汤姆 能帮我加个暗袋吗 |
[1:10:37] | – On this? – In all of them. | -这件西装? -所有的西装 |
[1:10:41] | Certainly, sir. | 当然可以 先生 |
[1:10:43] | My Supplies is now safe, | 现在药片有了妥善的存放处 |
[1:10:45] | I had to take care that it doesn’t run out. | 我得注意药片的供应了 |
[1:10:47] | I can combine these ingredients in the same relation, | 我可以用相同的成份进行调配 |
[1:10:50] | but the reaction on the brain… | 很难说是否有相同效果 |
[1:10:54] | Dark, it’s dark work. | 没法预期 |
[1:10:55] | – Meaning? – Needs clinical experiments. guinea pigs, people. | -你的意思是? -临床实验 白老鼠 人体试验 |
[1:10:58] | It would take too long. | 那需要很长时间 |
[1:10:59] | This is what it is. Otherwise, you kill people. | 制药就是这样的 否则可能药死人 |
[1:11:01] | You need 12-18 months. | 这需要12-18个月 |
[1:11:04] | I’ll give you two million dollars If you can do it in 6. | 如果你能在6个月内完成 我给你2百万美元 |
[1:11:14] | It could cost you 30%. | 这可能需要花费30% |
[1:11:22] | Execuse me for one second. | 不好意思离开会儿 |
[1:11:26] | I thought we straightend this up, detective. | 我以为我已经没有麻烦了 探长先生 |
[1:11:29] | This isn’t about Veron again, Mr. Morra. | 这不是关于弗恩的 莫拉先生 |
[1:11:33] | And what is this about? | 那关于什么? |
[1:11:35] | The suspect in the case of Vinberg, is this person? | 温伯格案的嫌疑人 是这个人吗 |
[1:11:46] | You want tell me where about at night April 2nd? | 想告诉我4月2日的晚上你去过哪里吗 |
[1:11:50] | I couldn’t keep this quite on my own. | 我自己摆平不了这事 |
[1:11:54] | Brant Morris, the most lethal lawyer in New York. | 布兰特·莫里斯 纽约最昧良心的律师 |
[1:12:01] | You are lucky, somebody wiped the room. | 你真幸运 有人打扫过房间 |
[1:12:03] | In the best case, These are unconvincing evidence. | 这是案例中最不具说服力的证据 |
[1:12:06] | Just between us, were you there? | 跟我说实话 当时你在那里吗 |
[1:12:09] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[1:12:13] | Karl van Loon and Henk Ed Wood they had no idea… | 卡尔·万隆和汉克·埃德伍德还不知道.. |
[1:12:16] | that I could soon be charged with murder. | 我可能很快会被控谋杀罪 |
[1:12:20] | But Cicorps and another are jacking | 赛科普和另一家正在竞争 |
[1:12:22] | for the same industrial concession in Lybia. | 同一个利比亚工业特许权 |
[1:12:24] | Both of our companies are pretending, we are not sniffing out. | 我们公司假装不知情 不问此事 |
[1:12:27] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:12:29] | The governmental bribes system is itself corrupt. | 政府的贿赂导致自身腐败堕落 |
[1:12:31] | So course, information, banks working. Like Anything can be bought. | 任何东西都可以买 |
[1:12:37] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:12:39] | If you take a look at the lower left column in 2008, | 如果你看看2008年左下方的柱状图 |
[1:12:43] | five companies were jacking for premission… | 在我们注意到之前 |
[1:12:44] | before we even took notice. | 已有5家公司的许可权被收购 |
[1:12:49] | Jesus, he looks froze. | 我的天 他看起来很苍老 |
[1:12:52] | – Could be an act. – He is not even 60. | -可能是假装的 -他还不到60岁 |
[1:12:57] | So have you decided, Eddie? What you gonna do. | 爱迪 有决定了? 打算怎么办 |
[1:13:00] | – This is over? – I do not know. | -这件事已经结束了? -我不知道 |
[1:13:03] | – You haven’t give me the answer. – You haven’t ask the question. | -你没有给我答案 -你还没有问 |
[1:13:07] | Well, given the skill and my contribution, let’s say 45. | 鉴于我的能力和贡献 45怎么样 |
[1:13:11] | $ 45,000? | 4万5千美元? |
[1:13:14] | 40 million is bloody, Eddie. It’s a lot more without control. | 4千万是一大笔钱 |
[1:13:18] | You know, Eddie, | 爱迪 你要知道 |
[1:13:20] | you might think that you will not work for me anymore. | 你可能会认为你不需要为我工作了 |
[1:13:23] | It was a useful experience. | 我学到了很多 |
[1:13:25] | I hope so. I hope that does not mean you have enough of me. | 我希望如此 但这并不意味着你有足够的经验 |
[1:13:28] | Armed to the next… | 与我斗 |
[1:13:29] | Well, in order for a career to evolve, I have to move on. | 为了个人职业生涯的发展 我必须前进 |
[1:13:32] | And that you even think that, shows me… | 你所表现出的一切告诉我 |
[1:13:35] | you won’t be prepared to be on your own. | 你没有想过做好准备自己干 |
[1:13:37] | I mean, you do know, you’re a freak. | 我意思是说 你要知道你不平凡 |
[1:13:40] | Your way is a gift from God or luck or biological heritage. | 这是上帝的礼物 是运气 或是家族遗传 |
[1:13:45] | A gift. not earned. | 是礼物 不是挣得的 |
[1:13:47] | You do not know what I know, because you have not earned those powers. | 你不知道我所知道的 因为你还没有那些经验 |
[1:13:51] | You’ll kill us with those powers. | 当你有经验后会灭掉我们 |
[1:13:53] | You throw them around like a child. | 你象个孩子一样不知道珍惜 |
[1:13:56] | You did not have to climb up an uneven path. | 你没有走过不公平的路 |
[1:13:59] | You have not collected the funds. | 你没有辛苦存集过资金 |
[1:14:01] | you haven’t done the time that first merriage a girl with the right father. | 你没有娶过可以让你少奋斗30年的妻子 |
[1:14:04] | You think you can go over all this. | 你只是认为你可以 |
[1:14:07] | You haven’t bribed, charmed or threaten your way to sit at that table. | 你不曾收买 迷惑或威胁人 以此来提升你的职位 |
[1:14:11] | You never experienced competition, because you haven’t competed. | 你从没有过竞争经验 因为你还没有竞争过 |
[1:14:14] | Don’t make me your competition. | 不要让我成为你的的竞争对手 |
[1:14:19] | Now I’ll open up a line of credit for you. You’ve been wanted your few “toys”. | 我开个价给你 你可以买些想要的玩具 |
[1:14:41] | Hotel rooms were no longer an option. | 酒店客房不再是一个合适的选择 |
[1:14:43] | What I needed, was a bunker. | 我需要住在保险柜里面 |
[1:14:45] | The building was constructed in a safe, central control, | 该建筑以安全为重心 中央控制 |
[1:14:48] | armored doors with air lock. | 钢门加上气压锁 |
[1:14:51] | It’s unparellel 3 tier security system. | 这是3层式非并行安全系统 |
[1:14:54] | Fortress with a hell of a view. | 堡垒般的景观 |
[1:15:02] | – What is the asking price? – 8.5 million. | -要价多少? -850万美元 |
[1:15:10] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[1:15:17] | Right away, it was obvious , he was on NZT. | 很明显 他是冲着NZT而来的 |
[1:15:20] | Next week, I gonna need 20 pills. | 下星期 我要20颗 |
[1:15:22] | Next week, you can go fuck yourself. | 去你MD下星期 |
[1:15:24] | Not that you feel anything. | 不要说你有什么感觉 |
[1:15:27] | I don’t think your fortune 500 finacial friends… | 我不认为你想让金融界朋友们知道 |
[1:15:30] | would appreciate the details of your little dilemma with the police. | 你跟警察之间那点小尴尬的细节 |
[1:15:35] | Thursday, I am gonna need the pills here. | 星期四 我会在这等药丸 |
[1:15:40] | Getting smarter… | 变聪明了呢 |
[1:15:44] | Obviously, this can not go on. | 显然 这不能再继续下去 |
[1:15:46] | But there is very little on this earth… | 但这是世界上一小部份 |
[1:15:48] | that 40 million dollars can’t solve. | 4千万美元也解决不了的事 |
[1:15:49] | Tomorrow at 9:00, Ed Wood would sign the papers. | 埃德伍德明天9点签署文件 |
[1:16:00] | Do you wonna call them? | 要打电话给他吗 |
[1:16:02] | – Coryza? – It’s all last night for tell us that. | -伤风? -昨晚是那么说的 |
[1:16:07] | – Anything? – I call again, sir. | -有回话吗 -我会再打一次 先生 |
[1:16:11] | Okay, the decision could change. That make sense that’s the curtsy doesn’t. | 决定也许会改变 没必要卑躬屈膝 |
[1:16:15] | It’s still on. | 等一下吧 |
[1:16:17] | Oh, basing on your charts and projections? | 纯粹是你的预测? |
[1:16:20] | Maybe you remind me, who are you anyway? | 也许你应该提醒我 你是谁? |
[1:16:22] | I’m sorry, Karl. this guy is pissing me off. | 对不起 卡尔 这家伙惹我反感 |
[1:16:25] | – Because the… – Dunham, pull it back. | -他的态度… -丹纳姆 收回你的话 |
[1:16:29] | Excuse me. Mr. Van Loon, Missis Ed Wood is in your office. | 打扰了 万隆先生 埃德伍德夫人在您的办公室 |
[1:16:36] | Mrs. Ed Wood. Karl Van Loon. My associate, Mr Morra. | 埃德伍德夫人 我是卡尔·万隆 这是我的同事莫拉先生 |
[1:16:40] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[1:16:43] | – I wanted to make this as confidental as possible. – Of course. | -我想让这件事尽可能的保密 -当然 |
[1:16:47] | My husband has experienced some pain and dizziness this morning. | 我丈夫今早感到头痛 头晕 |
[1:16:51] | He is currently analyzed, and going tests. | 他正在接受观察和体检 |
[1:16:55] | I just want you to know we have every intention of signing the contract. | 我只是想让你知道 我们非常希望签署这个合同 |
[1:17:00] | And as soon as he is able, we will proceed. | 一旦他恢复正常 我们就继续进行 |
[1:17:04] | I realize that this is a useless platitude, but if there is anything we can do… | 我知道这是陈词滥调 但如果有任何需要 |
[1:17:07] | dont’t hesitate to tells us. | 随时告诉我们 |
[1:17:09] | We want to provide you with any help, ma’am Ed Wood. | 我们乐意为您提供任何帮助 埃德伍德夫人 |
[1:17:12] | Thank you, gentlemen. I relay on your digression. | 先生们 谢谢 我会记住你们的好意 |
[1:17:17] | There would be approximate. | 或许是另一个手段 |
[1:17:18] | A person like him giving away the power for turning? | 为了变卦放弃权利? |
[1:17:26] | Hope he will get better. | 希望他早日康复 |
[1:17:31] | But Ed Wood wouldn’t get better. Because Ed Wood was out of NZT. | 但埃德伍德没有好转 因为他没有NZT了 |
[1:17:41] | Why would me surprised? | 我为什么惊奇 |
[1:17:42] | I wonder how many other successful people might be explained by NZT? | 有多少成功人士是依靠NZT的 |
[1:17:46] | At least I had some. My life wasn’t in jeopardy. | 至少我仍有一些药 生命还没受到威胁 |
[1:17:49] | And we at here. | 我们到了 |
[1:17:50] | Only my money, and my liberty. | 我要的是钱和自由 |
[1:17:54] | I’ve been all over them. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:17:56] | We can not allow any disparity in race or physical type. | 他们无论种族 身材 衣着 |
[1:17:59] | between you and the rest of the suspects. | 都与你极度相似 |
[1:18:01] | they are close to your clones as its possible as you could get. | 看起来跟你的复制品差不多 |
[1:18:05] | It’s gonna be just one big handsome blur’s guy. | 就好像是同一个大帅哥 模糊难辨 |
[1:18:22] | Who was out there? | 玻璃后面的是谁? |
[1:18:26] | Woman’s husband? | 那个女人的丈夫? |
[1:18:28] | Hotel maid? | 酒店女工? |
[1:18:32] | Was this how it’s going to end? | 事情会怎么结束? |
[1:18:39] | Nothing in this clue, he was dizzying. | 没确定 他昏头了 |
[1:18:42] | “He was the third from the right. No, not him.” Here you go. | “右边数第三个 不 不是他” |
[1:18:47] | This thing is a beauty. custom-made? | 很好的西装 量身订做的吗 |
[1:18:50] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:19:08] | Market speculates today. The doubt has been yo-yo in this speculation at… | 市场推测万隆合伙人正在跟汉克·埃德伍德 |
[1:19:13] | Van Loon associates and Henk Ed Wood are negotiating about a merge. | 谈判有关合并的事宜 |
[1:19:19] | Have you been talk to anyone? | 你有向别人提及过吗? |
[1:19:22] | I haven’t been talk to anybody, Karl. I’m not stupid! | 我没有跟任何人谈起过 卡尔 我又不傻 |
[1:19:25] | I know that you’re not stupid but don’t make the classic smart person’s mistake. | 我知道你不傻 但聪明的人多会犯一些小错误 |
[1:19:28] | Do you think that there is none smarter than you. | 你认为这里没人比你更聪明 |
[1:19:30] | Where the hell have you been? | 你究竟到哪里去了? |
[1:19:32] | This is the second time and the disappearance. | 这是你第二次消失 |
[1:19:34] | I was in the building. I was getting coffee. Why? Is it been a moment? | 就在楼里喝咖啡 为什么问 我错过了重要时刻? |
[1:19:36] | Yes, It’s been a moment alright. Ed Wood is in a coma. | 是的 重要时刻 埃德伍德陷入昏迷状态 |
[1:19:39] | He wasn’t playing us, he is dying. | 他没有耍我们 而是快死了 |
[1:19:41] | What do you know about this? | 关于这件事你都知道些什么? |
[1:19:44] | I was less than usually equipped answer. | 我当时可不象平时那般有问必答 |
[1:19:47] | I noticed, that I was overdue to take my NZT. | 我意识到早就应该吃NZT了 |
[1:19:51] | And the pain was starting behind my eyes. | 疼痛是从眼睛后面开始的 |
[1:19:55] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[1:19:56] | You are not excused. | 不要逃避 |
[1:19:57] | Your employees aren’t allowed to take a piss, Karl? | 卡尔 你的员工解手也不行? |
[1:20:23] | It was Brant, or someone else the police station, cloakroom. | 律师 警察 还是更衣室的人拿去了 |
[1:20:41] | Mr Morra… | 莫拉先生… |
[1:20:44] | Mr Morra! This just came for you. | 莫拉先生 您有一个包裹 |
[1:20:56] | I ask you again, Eddie. What do you know about this? | 我再问你一次 爱迪 你知道些什么? |
[1:20:58] | – What about? The leak? – No, about Ed Wood. | -关于消息走漏? -不是 关于埃德伍德 |
[1:21:02] | What about Ed Woodu? | 关于埃德伍德些什么? |
[1:21:03] | You got a long way to go as a liar. | 想骗我 你还不够老道 |
[1:21:05] | Karl, I do not know what… | 卡尔 我不知道这些… |
[1:21:07] | Listen, what you about to say is bullshit! | 听 你所说的都是废话 |
[1:21:08] | There is something you hiding from me, I smell it on you! | 我知道你是隐藏了些什么的 我已经察觉到了 |
[1:21:11] | Right now, I want to know why is this cluster fuck of deal is dead in the water!! | 现在 我想知道这笔交易怎么就作废了 |
[1:21:19] | Eddie! | 爱迪 |
[1:21:38] | Today, near the Lennox Hill Hospital today, | 今天 在莱诺克斯山医院附近 |
[1:21:40] | more twisting terms about van Loon – Ed Wood merger. | 更多关于万隆跟埃德伍德合并的传言流出 |
[1:21:43] | There is absolutely no truth to the rumor of this merger. | 关于这次合并的谣传绝对不具真实性 |
[1:21:47] | None whatsoever. | 不论怎么说 |
[1:21:49] | My husband is having tests and it’s a difficult time. | 我丈夫还在医院接受检查 对我们来说这是个困难的时刻 |
[1:21:52] | We would be appreciate you directing further questions to our returning. | 如果各位将更多的问题留待下次提出 我将非常感激 |
[1:21:57] | Err, yes. We have no further comments at this time. | 目前没有更多的消息 |
[1:21:59] | We are waiting for results of Ed Wood’s test, | 我们正在等待艾德伍德先生的检验结果 |
[1:22:02] | and hoping for the best. | 并希望是最好的结果 |
[1:22:43] | Eddie, I know you’re there, Eddie. | 爱迪 我知道你在里面 |
[1:22:50] | Come out. | 出来吧 |
[1:22:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:22:58] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[1:23:17] | And so, here I am. | 所以我在这里 |
[1:23:22] | I knew that they will kill me slowly and horrible. | 我知道他们会用可怕的方式慢慢地将我杀死 |
[1:23:25] | But this choice would at least be mine. | 但跳楼至少是我的选择 |
[1:23:37] | But we are instinct creatures. | 然而求生是生物的本能 |
[1:23:40] | We want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[1:23:42] | so my foggy brain tried to remember… | 我混乱的大脑试图记起 |
[1:23:44] | where one tablet of NZT might be… | 在什么地方还有一颗NZT |
[1:23:53] | It was possible, | 有可能的 |
[1:23:56] | and possible was enough. | “有可能”就足够了 |
[1:24:22] | Hi, Eddie. | 爱迪 |
[1:24:46] | You know, I want more, so why would you upset me? | 你知道我需要更多 为什么要让我失望 |
[1:24:50] | I don’t like being dumped of this last one. | 我讨厌使用最后一份 |
[1:24:53] | You do not even know how to use it. | 你还不知道如何有效使用它们 |
[1:24:58] | You see, I have dissolved a solution. | 我把它们溶解 |
[1:25:01] | You shoot it. | 直接注射 |
[1:25:02] | It goes right into the blood and brain. | 药物直接进入血液和大脑 |
[1:25:07] | It lasts much longer. | 持续得更久 |
[1:25:25] | Are you gonna tell me where the rest is? | 你打算告诉我其它的药在哪吗? |
[1:25:28] | No, probably not. | 不 没这打算 |
[1:25:34] | You know, these guys are gonna find it… | 这些家伙会找到的 |
[1:25:38] | Or I gonna make you tell me. | 我也会想法让你说 |
[1:25:41] | The question is, which is gonna come first. | 问题是 哪种方式先找到 |
[1:25:45] | I guess, we’ll find out. | 看来 要探讨一番 |
[1:25:51] | This is a waste of my time, you know. | 这是浪费时间 |
[1:25:54] | And I am gefting out of this side of the business… | 我也不想再做这些事 |
[1:25:59] | I’m starting import-export company. | 正在张罗进出口贸易公司 |
[1:26:02] | Very exiting stuff. | 这些都是非常让人兴奋的东西 |
[1:26:05] | I got a lot on my plate, you’re lucky I am here. | 我给你带来了很多工具 你真幸运 |
[1:26:16] | Back in the old times. I might peel your skin back, flay you. | 要是以前我可能会剥你的皮 活剥了你 |
[1:26:21] | Flay. That’s a nice word, I didn’t notice before. | 剥皮 多美的词儿 我以前都没注意到 |
[1:26:26] | I had such a poor vocabulary. | 我的词汇真匮乏 |
[1:26:34] | But then I discovered this thing: Google. | 但后来我发现一样东西: 谷歌 |
[1:26:37] | Did you know that the colon is 20 foot long? | 你知道人的结肠有20英尺长吗? |
[1:26:40] | I had no idea, I don’t believe it. | 我不知道 也不相信 |
[1:26:42] | I gotta see this for myself. I am dubios. It’s another nice word. | 这回要亲眼看看 谁让我好奇心重呢 这个词儿也不错 |
[1:26:47] | Anyway. I am sure you’re curious too. | 我敢肯定 你也很好奇 |
[1:26:51] | Do not worry, everything is sterilized. | 不要担心 都消过毒了 |
[1:26:53] | I gonna keep you alive for the whole fun. | 我会留住你性命 好增加一点乐趣 |
[1:26:56] | You gonna get a reserved place in front, baby! | 我会保留你的小弟弟 |
[1:27:36] | Not much of a try and fuzzy. because I would die here too. | 没有太多的尝试和挣扎 因为我也会死在这里 |
[1:27:42] | only NZT could help me… | 只有NZT可以帮到我 |
[1:27:44] | and the last one was in this pug’s bloodstream. | 但剩下的 已溶解在这死人的血液中 |
[1:29:03] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[1:29:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:28] | I do not see anything! | 我看不到任何东西 |
[1:30:22] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[1:31:20] | The police will later know that my appartment privious owner… | 警方认为先前的屋主 |
[1:31:23] | was an arms dealer. | 是个军火商 |
[1:31:25] | Of course with some disstatisfied clients. | 有一些不满意的客户来报仇 很正常 |
[1:31:30] | And the night was still young. | 夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[1:31:45] | I’m sure you’re curious about What happened to your boss. | 我敢肯定你想知道 你的老板发生了什么事 |
[1:31:47] | I certainly am. | 我肯定 |
[1:31:49] | I mean if my turning was really working for saving Mr. Ed Wooda’s life, | 如果我的转变真的能够为拯救埃德伍德先生的生命有用 |
[1:31:54] | Why is he dead? | 他为什么死了? |
[1:31:57] | I mean what point was the point to expressible riding with his life sitting medication? | 我的意思是他将自己的生命寄托在药物上的意义是什么 |
[1:32:02] | His boss was dead. | 他老板死了 |
[1:32:04] | So I didn’t matter now. | 所以我不再是他的问题 |
[1:32:08] | But he didn’t appreciate that Moris Brant had kept the pills for himself. | 但是他并不欣赏我的律师偷了药后私藏起来的举动 |
[1:32:25] | And it was all still possible. | 再一次万事皆有可能 |
[1:32:46] | Actually there’re no more tickets. | 事实上 没有更多门票了 |
[1:32:49] | Yes, I know. And over booked fund raisers at first. | 是的 我知道 提前预定的资助人优先 |
[1:32:53] | Well, here he comes. I’ll ask him. | 他来了 我会问他 |
[1:32:56] | – Oh, that’s much better. Great job! – Thank you, sir. | -好多了 做得好 -谢谢您 |
[1:33:01] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:33:04] | I taken a looking at second overflowed band. | 我看过第二溢出带 |
[1:33:07] | A wave of donations is coming in. And all are just happy to keep their money. | 有一笔巨资打算汇入 他们想保持价位 |
[1:33:11] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:33:12] | Hold on. A guy from Iven Camcorps in your office. | 等等 有个自称是艾文公司的人在办公室内等你 |
[1:33:14] | I have a lunch. | 我午餐有约 |
[1:33:15] | You have two minutes yet for your main sponsor. | 你距离出席赞助商的活动还有两分钟 |
[1:33:17] | – Iven Camcorps pharmaceuticals? – Yes. | -艾文药业公司? -是的 |
[1:33:21] | Finally meet the guy who keeps the lights on. | 终于遇到了一位愿意亮相的 |
[1:33:26] | – Karl? – Mr. Morra. | -卡尔? -莫拉先生 |
[1:33:29] | What a surprise! | 真是意外 |
[1:33:31] | They told me that someone comes from Iven … | 他们告诉我 有人来自艾文 |
[1:33:33] | Yes, thats me now. I am moving out of the energy business. | 是的 我打算退出能源工业 |
[1:33:36] | Come on! | 不会吧 |
[1:33:37] | That’s like Hefner move out of the mansion. | 这好比赫夫纳退出夜总会似得(不可能) |
[1:33:40] | I bought Iven several months ago. I’m surprised you didn’t hear. | 几个月前我买了艾文药业 我很惊讶你还没听说 |
[1:33:43] | No, no! Well… I gonna keep me up here. | 没听说 我这里很忙 |
[1:33:47] | That’s gonna pay off, Senator Morra. | 是收获的时候了 莫拉参议员 |
[1:33:51] | The Senate… Who knows? | 参议员 谁估计的到? |
[1:33:53] | Anything is possible from here, isn’t it, Eddie? | 这能让事情发展得更顺利 对吗爱迪? |
[1:33:58] | I think we both know where it’s heading if you can maintain. | 你我都知道 你能维持这种状态的关键是什么 |
[1:34:05] | Have you asked yourself, what you gonna do when you run out? | 你有没有想过 药吃完后怎么办? |
[1:34:24] | – What did you know? – Does it matter? I know now. | -你都知道些什么 -这有关系吗 反正我就是知道了 |
[1:34:28] | I wish you’d come to me at first, Eddie. | 若你提早找我的话 |
[1:34:29] | I could have bought Iven at 33 a share. | 便可以用33美元的股价购买艾文的股票 |
[1:34:31] | We could have been partners. | 我们会是合作伙伴 |
[1:34:36] | So Iven makes NZT. | 所以NZT是艾文制造的 |
[1:34:38] | Well. It’ll never officially exist. | 它永远不会正式存在 |
[1:34:41] | Obviously, I don’t need to point out the advantages for you. | 当然 你具有的有利条件无需多说 |
[1:34:45] | Oh I think, maybe you do. | 我觉得你也许应该说说 |
[1:34:47] | Unlimited supply. We know, you can’t get anymore. | 无限量的供应 但你再也得不到 |
[1:34:51] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定? |
[1:34:52] | I shut down your lab this morning. | 我今早关闭了你的实验室 |
[1:34:57] | Eddie, I just want to help you, that’s all. | 爱迪 我只想帮助你 |
[1:35:00] | Keep your supply, no distraction service. Give a piece of mind, that’s all. | 继续供应你 不会让你心烦意乱 记在心里就好 |
[1:35:07] | In return I do what? | 我需要做些什么作为回报? |
[1:35:10] | Give a little advice maybe, I won’t be bother you much at first. | 也许给我点建议 我不会麻烦你太多 |
[1:35:14] | Later. What would bother me with? | 以后呢 会是什么事? |
[1:35:17] | We have some ambitious ideas, We think that is achievable. | 有一些雄心勃勃的想法 我们认为是可行的 |
[1:35:22] | – And if I don’t like your ideas? – Then, we’ll say godspeed. | -若我不太喜欢你的主意? -那只能祝你万事如意了 |
[1:35:26] | And your candle will shatter brief of lovely light. | 你的辉煌将会继续 但象烛光般短暂 |
[1:35:32] | Do you know what I mean? Eddie. Let’s not go there right now. | 你不用现在答覆我 爱迪 |
[1:35:35] | Right now, I just want to keep you brillant and healthy. | 目前我只想让你健康聪明 |
[1:35:40] | Come on, let’s go get some lunch. | 走吧 一起吃个午饭 |
[1:36:00] | After you, Senator. | 您先请 参议员 |
[1:36:03] | Thanks for your stand by, Karl. | 谢谢你的支持 卡尔 |
[1:36:07] | Give us a second. | 给我们一点时间 |
[1:36:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:36:09] | Do you want to be president of United States? | 你想当美国总统 |
[1:36:11] | Or braindead, stuck full of tubes? | 还是脑血管阻塞 中风? |
[1:36:13] | I’ll take my chances. | 我会把握自己的机会 |
[1:36:14] | I told you, your chance don’t exist. We have shut down your lab. | 你的机会不存在 我们已经关闭了你的实验室 |
[1:36:16] | Don’t you think the smartass who created NZT… | 难道你不认为一个能够创建NZT的天才 |
[1:36:18] | might have 3, 4 other labs? | 也许会有3-4间实验室 |
[1:36:20] | So what. You’re not making anymore. | 那又怎样? 已没有工厂可以制造它了 |
[1:36:21] | That’s right. I got something better. | 没错 所以我找到了一个解决方案 |
[1:36:23] | See once you know what’s in it you can tweak, re-engineer, get the bugs out. | 我已重新设计 改良和修正了它 |
[1:36:29] | I am off, Karl. | 咱们各走各的 卡尔 |
[1:36:30] | Even so, there is no scenario you are not gonna work for me. | 你无论如何都不会为我工作吗 |
[1:36:33] | How you gonna pay me? In cigarettes? | 你打算怎么付我薪水? 用香烟 |
[1:36:35] | – Last year you traded insider information 17 times. – You threating me? | -去年你有17次内幕交易 -你在威胁我吗? |
[1:36:38] | Like cheques from Dubai, dumping in Chile, disappeared officals. | 来自迪拜的支票 对智利的倾销 消失不见的官员 |
[1:36:42] | Do you want a war with me? | 你想跟我对着干? |
[1:36:44] | Trust me when I say this I am not even being creative. | 相信我 当我说这些的时候 可没有发挥想象 |
[1:36:46] | There’s no way you can make accusations like that and walk out alive. | 你不能在给我安上一堆罪名后 还想活着离开 |
[1:36:50] | Then you would even think that’s yours. I want to prepare you want to fight me. | 你怎么想是你的事 如果你想斗 我会准备好 |
[1:36:53] | You are no longer equipt to fighe me. | 你根本没资格跟我斗 |
[1:36:54] | Do you think I didn’t learn anything? | 你真的以为我什么都没学到? |
[1:36:56] | My story does not mention you on it? | 以为我没有任何转变? |
[1:36:59] | You have no idea what kind enemy I am… | 你根本不知道我是个怎样的敌人 |
[1:37:00] | That van is going rear on that taxi. | 货车会从后面撞上计程车 |
[1:37:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:04] | The driver writes a text message and go 80 km per hour. | 货车时速80公里 而司机正在发短信 |
[1:37:06] | He must have points with braking at 18 meters from a taxi! | 它一定会撞上18米外的一辆计程车 |
[1:37:13] | I see everything, Karl. | 我看得到这一切 卡尔 |
[1:37:14] | I’m 50 moves ahead of you and everybody else. | 我领先你50步 并领先于所有人 |
[1:37:16] | What make you think I don’t have a guy with bid on you right now? | 你怎么知道我身边没有能跟你竞争的人? |
[1:37:19] | How do you know that you will be alive next year this time? | 你如何能知道明年这个时候自己还活着? |
[1:37:21] | What are you doing? Put your hands off me! | 你在干什么? 放开你的手 |
[1:37:24] | Heart is pumping with half power Walls of your heart are dilated. | 心肌泵血力量只有正常的一半 应该是扩张型心肌病 |
[1:37:28] | Aorta is in motion. Soon you need this replaced. | 你需要一个人造心脏来维持大动脉的运作 |
[1:37:32] | You already knew that. | 你已经知道的 |
[1:37:39] | You know you should be glad about this. | 你应该对此感到高兴 |
[1:37:41] | Cause me working for you, you’ll end up as my bitch. | 若我来帮你做事 你只能当跟班 |
[1:37:57] | Maybe we should cool off and talk again. | 也许我们应该先冷静下来后再谈谈 |
[1:38:01] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:38:04] | Don’t forget to vote. | 不要忘了投票 |
[1:38:14] | Edward, you good? | 爱德华 顺利吗? |
[1:38:17] | Yeah, told you I have a lunch. | 嗯 跟你说了我约了人吃午餐 |
[1:38:26] | – I am sorry, baby. – Hey, don’t worry. | -抱歉迟到了 -别在意 |
[1:38:31] | – How’s your day gone? – Perfect better. | -今天过得怎么样? -不能更好了 |
[1:38:35] | I still can’t get used to this haircut. | 我还是不习惯你这个发型 |
[1:38:37] | I wouldn’t even recognize you on the street. | 我在街上可能都认不出是你 |
[1:38:39] | All I am a new man. | 我已不是从前的我了 |
[1:38:42] | I’ve already ordered. | 我已经点过餐了 |
[1:38:44] | Can I have Szechuan dandan noodle. 2 Crullers with lard. | 担担面 2个猪油饼 |
[1:38:46] | Stir fried lobster with spring onion. | 青葱炒龙虾 |
[1:38:47] | I don’t want MSG in any dishes. | 千万不要给我味精呀 |
[1:38:50] | Neck scarf will keep your suit clean. | 围巾会保护你的衣服 |
[1:38:52] | But it can’t keep my hans clean. | 可是保护不到我的脏爪啊 |
[1:38:59] | What? | 干嘛这样看着我 |