时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Steven totally suprised me. | 史蒂文真让我好惊喜 |
[00:20] | I’ve seen that street. Those houses are glamour to the max, okay? | 我看过那条街 那些房子真是太漂亮了 |
[00:23] | Steven told me I could decorate however I wanted. | 史蒂文说我想怎么装修都可以 |
[00:25] | I mean, he’s at the hospital all the time anyway. | 反正他一直都待在医院里 |
[00:27] | No way. Anyway you wanted? | 不是吧 你想怎么装都可以吗 |
[00:28] | So far, I’ve got leopard skin chairs, | 到现在为止 我买了豹皮椅子 |
[00:31] | a Persian carpet and faberge eggs for the mantel. | 一张波斯地毯和摆在壁炉上的费伯奇彩蛋 |
[00:35] | If I was you, I’d get like a big neon sign, | 如果我是你 我就弄一个大霓虹灯 |
[00:37] | like with my name on it | 上面打出我的名字 |
[00:39] | and put it in the living room. | 然后再放到客厅里 |
[00:40] | I’m thinking more classical. | 我还是喜欢更传统一些的 |
[00:44] | Oh, sure. | 那是当然 |
[00:47] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[00:50] | Your doctor’s here, Mrs. Chase. | 您的医生先生来了 蔡斯太太 |
[00:56] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[00:57] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[01:01] | Is there something wrong? Baby, you’re sweating. | 出什么事了 宝贝 你汗淋淋的 |
[01:04] | Alan… | 艾伦 |
[01:06] | died. | 死了 |
[01:09] | What do you mean? You are gonna operate on him today. | 你什么意思 你今天要给他动手术的 |
[01:11] | On the table. | 在手术台上死的 |
[01:13] | During the surgery. While..While I was operating. | 在手术中 当时我正给他做手术 |
[01:16] | No… | 不 |
[01:17] | I think.. it’s gonna get ugly, Lindsay. | 情况很不妙 琳赛 |
[01:30] | Don’t worry about the bill. | 不用着急付钱 |
[02:19] | 琳赛·蔡斯 82年5月 | |
[02:39] | Victim’s name is Melanie Castle. | 死者叫梅勒妮·卡塞尔 |
[02:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:47] | The place looks ransacked. | 这地方就像被打劫了一样 |
[02:48] | Junkie housekeeping. | 瘾君子的家都这样 |
[02:51] | – What have we got? – Melanie Castle, 44. | -有什么发现 -梅勒妮·卡塞尔 44岁 |
[02:54] | Looks like a heroine overdose. | 好像是海洛因吸食过量 |
[02:56] | No foul play. | 没有谋杀迹象 |
[02:57] | Well, I’m guessing we’re not here | 我想我们没能到场 |
[02:58] | because the apartment just came on the market. | 因为公寓刚刚挂牌出售 |
[03:00] | You two remember the Lindsay Chase murder? | 你们还记得琳赛·蔡斯谋杀案吗 |
[03:03] | Doctor kills his wife for the insurance money? | 医生丈夫为了保险金杀了妻子 |
[03:06] | 23 years, Steven Chase has been in prison | 史蒂文·蔡斯坐了23年牢 |
[03:07] | telling the same story about that night. | 期间对那晚坚持相同的供词 |
[03:09] | So what’s the connection here? | 跟本案有什么关系 |
[03:11] | Well, the doctor swore he heard a gunshot, came downstairs, | 那医生发誓他听到从楼下传来一声枪响 |
[03:14] | he saw a shaggy man and a blond women running out door. | 他看到一个蓬发男人和一个金发女人跑出门 |
[03:17] | Only, no one ever found evidence they existed. | 但是并没有找到他们在场的相关证据 |
[03:20] | Right. | 对 |
[03:22] | Melanie here was wearing this. | 梅勒妮死时戴着这个 |
[03:25] | There’s an inscription. | 上面刻着字 |
[03:28] | Doctor Chase, all my love, Lindsay. | 蔡斯医生 全心爱你 琳赛 |
[03:32] | – Steven Chase was right. – Yep. | -史蒂文·蔡斯是对的 -没错 |
[03:35] | Which ended up…. | 最后戒指落到 |
[03:37] | on a blond woman. | 一个金发女人手里 |
[04:14] | This whole box is wacko phone calls. | 这一整盒都是疯狂的电话记录 |
[04:16] | Useful citizens offering info on a blond gal and a shaggy guy. | 都是热心市民提供的金发女和蓬发男的信息 |
[04:20] | Gotta love the specifics there. | 还真是够细致的 |
[04:22] | Jury didn’t buy the doctor’s story, | 法官并不相信医生的陈词 |
[04:24] | convicted him in two hours. | 两小时后判其有罪 |
[04:25] | So, Steven Chase is a big league surgeon till he loses a patient. | 史蒂文·蔡斯在医死患者前是知名医生 |
[04:29] | No, not just any patient. Friend, Alan Moore. | 不是普通的患者 是他朋友 艾伦·摩尔 |
[04:31] | And Moore’s widow sues for malpractice. | 摩尔的妻子起诉其治疗失当 |
[04:34] | Doc’s medical license gets suspended. | 医生的行医执照被吊销 |
[04:36] | And now, he can’t pay the bills, | 现在他无力支付账单 |
[04:38] | but he has a million on the life insurance on the wife. | 但他在妻子身上投过100万的人身保险 |
[04:41] | Ain’t that sweet. She ends up shot in her own living room. | 多贴心 妻子在自家的客厅被射杀 |
[04:43] | Gun was never found? | 枪一直没找到吗 |
[04:45] | No. This a receipt for a .38 Chase bought a month earlier. | 没 这是蔡斯在事发一个月前买的点38手枪的收据 |
[04:49] | Guy’s a doctor living in Chestnuthill. | 这个人是医生 还住在栗子山 |
[04:51] | How’s he hard pressed for cash? | 他怎么会付不起账单呢 |
[04:53] | Well, it says here he was | 资料上说他月入一万 |
[04:54] | pulling in ten grand a month, but spending 14. | 却每月花费一万四 |
[04:57] | That was the ’80’s, Lil. | 这可是八十年代 阿莉 |
[04:59] | Why save for a rainy day when the sun’s always shining. | 经济一片繁荣 何苦存钱未雨绸缪呢 |
[05:03] | So, we thinking this dead junkie might’ve been | 这么说这个吸毒的死者也许是 |
[05:05] | half of this intruder team? | 擅闯民宅的那两人其中之一 |
[05:06] | She’s got the doctor’s ring. | 她手上有医生的戒指 |
[05:08] | New day for the blond-shaggy story. | 金发女和蓬发男的故事又有眉目了 |
[05:10] | Lousy alibi, but Chase has been sticking to it for a long time. | 不在场证明很烂 但蔡斯很长时间都没改口供 |
[05:21] | You were quite the news item in ’82, Dr. Chase. | 你可真是1982年的新闻风云人物 蔡斯医生 |
[05:24] | City follows your trial like it was a World Series. | 你的审讯全城瞩目 如同观看世界职棒 |
[05:27] | Yes, it’s called, Schadenfreude. | 是啊 这种行为叫做 幸灾乐祸 |
[05:31] | We’re dumb cops, so you’ll have to talk down to us. | 我们警察很笨 请你迁就一下说简单些 |
[05:35] | Taking pleasure in other people’s misfortune. | 在别人遭遇不幸时兴高采烈 |
[05:38] | Works best if the other’s got a long way to fall. | 这个遭遇不幸的人越是位高 越令看客高兴 |
[05:40] | Rich doctor, beautiful wife… | 优渥的医生职业 漂亮的妻子 |
[05:42] | Suddenly it’s a wall? | 突然就进了大牢 |
[05:44] | Now he lives in a box with the scum of society. | 现在他与一群社会渣滓同关在牢房之中 |
[05:48] | Makes you feel good about your life, right? | 让你觉得人生无比美好 不是吗 |
[05:50] | There was also a rich stack of evidence against you. | 别忘了还有很多不利于你的证据 |
[05:53] | Like the gun you bought. | 比如你买的那支枪 |
[05:54] | Just before Lindsay was shot. | 就在琳赛被射杀之前 |
[05:56] | That was for me. Not her. | 那是为我自杀买的 不是为她 |
[05:58] | I had dark days. | 我那时很难熬 |
[05:59] | And your flimsy intruder story? | 那么你那个擅闯民宅的蹩脚证词呢 |
[06:03] | If I were a liar, I would’ve thought of something better. | 即使我要说谎 也会想个更好的版本吧 |
[06:07] | Recognize this ring? | 能认出这枚戒指吗 |
[06:13] | Lindsay gave it to me when I graduated med shcool. | 是我从医学院毕业时 琳赛送我的 |
[06:15] | How did you get it? | 怎么会在你们手上 |
[06:18] | Tell us about the patient you lost. | 说说你治死的那个病人吧 |
[06:21] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[06:24] | He and Diane were our best friends. | 他和黛安曾是我们的至交 |
[06:26] | I made this mistake and it changed course of all our lives. | 我失手出错 就此改变了所有人的人生 |
[06:30] | Especially when Diane sued you. | 尤其是当黛安起诉你时 |
[06:32] | I couldn’t face her. | 我无法面对她 |
[06:35] | I.. | 我 |
[06:37] | shrank. | 退缩了 |
[06:38] | But Lindsay didn’t. | 但是琳赛没有 |
[06:52] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这里 |
[06:55] | Yes, we should. Alan was our friend. | 我们该来 艾伦是我们的朋友 |
[06:57] | What can I say to her? I don’t have any words. | 我能对她说什么呢 我一个字也讲不出 |
[06:59] | You will. I know it. | 你可以的 我知道 |
[07:01] | You always do. | 你总能做到的 |
[07:16] | Diane, we are so sorry. | 黛安 我们很抱歉 |
[07:20] | How can you come here? | 你们怎么有脸来这里 |
[07:22] | We loved Alan. | 我们都很爱艾伦 |
[07:25] | You killed him. | 是你害死了他 |
[07:27] | He didn’t, Diane. It was a horrible accident. | 他没有 黛安 这只是一次可怕的意外 |
[07:31] | I’ve contacted a lawyer. | 我已经联系好律师了 |
[07:33] | Diane. No. | 黛安 不要 |
[07:35] | I want to see you lose something too. | 我也要看你有所痛失 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry for loss. | 很遗憾你失去了爱人 |
[07:40] | And you’ll be sorry for your losses. | 你也会为之后失去的而遗憾 |
[07:56] | Sounds like a threat. | 很像在威胁 |
[07:58] | She was in shock. | 她当时深受打击 |
[08:00] | Grieving. | 伤心悲痛 |
[08:01] | That’s when people do things they couldn’t normally stomach. | 这个时候的人也会做出一般做不出的事 |
[08:04] | My wife was killed by a blond and a shaggy man. | 我的妻子是被金发女和蓬发男杀死的 |
[08:07] | Diane had brown hair. | 黛安的头发是棕色的 |
[08:09] | Still, no one had motive like she did. | 但是她比任何人都有作案动机 |
[08:13] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[08:16] | We weren’t those kind of people. | 我们不是那种人 |
[08:19] | No one ever is. | 人人都这么说 |
[08:26] | Diane Moore? | 黛安·摩尔吗 |
[08:29] | – Do I know you? – I’m Detective Valens, Homicide. | -我认识你吗 -我是凶案组的瓦伦斯探员 |
[08:32] | Nice ride. | 车子不错 |
[08:33] | Well, it gets me there. | 还凑合吧 |
[08:35] | It’s about Lindsay Chase. | 我是为了琳赛·蔡斯的事而来 |
[08:42] | – What about Lindsay? – We’re looking at her murder again. | -琳赛怎么了 -我们正重新调查她的案子 |
[08:45] | Poor Steven’s been paying for that for twenty years. | 可怜的史蒂文为此赔上二十年 |
[08:48] | Poor Steven? | 可怜的史蒂文 |
[08:49] | He was a good friend at one time. | 他曾是位好朋友 |
[08:51] | Are you singing a different tune than you did in ’82? | 你现在的态度跟82年时可不太一样呢 |
[08:54] | The way I heard it, you gave it to | 据我所知 你在你丈夫的葬礼上 |
[08:55] | Steven and Lindsay pretty good at your husband’s funeral. | 对史蒂文和琳赛可是很不客气 |
[08:58] | Sent them away. | 将他们赶了出去 |
[08:59] | I was out of my head when I lost Alan. | 我艾伦的死让我失去了理智 |
[09:05] | I couldn’t see pass the pain. | 这种痛苦让我无法理智看待问题 |
[09:07] | – Yeah? – I wanted their world to crumble. | -是吗 -我想让他们的世界也崩溃掉 |
[09:11] | – Like mine had. – And that’s why the lawsuit. | -如同我一般 -所以你才会起诉 |
[09:13] | And it broke them. | 让他们破了产 |
[09:16] | He couldn’t practice, pay the mortgage. | 他无法再行医 还不起贷款 |
[09:19] | They were a cash poor. | 当时他们囊中羞涩 |
[09:20] | Plus, Chase got real depressed. | 再加上蔡斯非常消沉抑郁 |
[09:22] | It was a horror show. | 是挺惨的 |
[09:25] | And I couldn’t get enough of it. | 但我还是觉得不够 |
[09:39] | Lindsay, hi. | 琳赛 |
[09:41] | – D’you need a color? – No. | -你是要染发吗 -不是 |
[09:43] | Well, yeah. But that’s not why I’m here. | 算是吧 但我不是为了染发来这里的 |
[09:45] | I’m looking for employment. | 我想找份工作 |
[09:49] | I don’t have professional experience, | 我没有专业经验 |
[09:51] | but I’m good with hair and nails. | 但我很擅长做头发和指甲 |
[09:52] | Kitty, I’ve got aerobics in 20 minutes. | 凯蒂 我二十分钟后要去做有氧运动 |
[09:55] | 2 secs, Diane. | 稍等 黛安 |
[09:56] | No, now. I’m the one paying you. | 不行 就现在 我才是付钱给你的人 |
[10:04] | Look, all I’ve got is hair sweeping stuff. | 我们这里只缺扫头发的人 |
[10:07] | It’s a minimum wage and it’s your friends’s hair. | 只有最低工资 还要扫你朋友的头发 |
[10:10] | They’re not my friends anymore. So I don’t mind. | 他们不再是我的朋友了 我不介意 |
[10:13] | I just need to make enough for groceries till Steven gets better. | 我只需要赚够家用的钱 直到史蒂文境况好转 |
[10:18] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[10:19] | It’ll be great, Linds. Welcome. | 那就好 琳赛 欢迎你 |
[10:27] | I was so distraught… | 我当时特别心烦意乱 |
[10:31] | I actually enjoyed watching her suffer. | 看到她受苦 其实我很高兴 |
[10:34] | It wasn’t until later I thought maybe it was me. | 直到后来我才觉得也许是因为我的原因 |
[10:39] | – You what? – Who caused her death. | -你怎么了 -我造成了她的死 |
[10:43] | Maybe the lawsuit drove Steven over the edge, | 也许诉讼案逼得史蒂文崩溃 |
[10:46] | made him kill her. | 所以对她下了杀手 |
[10:52] | Anything on our dead blond junkie? | 那个金发吸毒女死者有线索吗 |
[10:54] | Looked into her glorious past. | 调查了她辉煌的过去 |
[10:56] | Few jobs, stint in rehab, usual story. | 很少工作 进过戒毒所 很常见 |
[10:58] | No connect to the Chases? | 跟蔡斯一家没关系吗 |
[11:00] | Scotty have better luck? | 史考特那边有什么收获吗 |
[11:01] | Well, Lindsay Chase may have taken a low rent job | 琳赛·蔡斯在死前好像打过工 |
[11:03] | a few months before she died. | 干了几个月 薪水很低 |
[11:04] | Will’s running that down. | 威尔正在查 |
[11:06] | Struck out. IRS has no record of her working | 没发现 国税局那边没有她在帕特里克·布瑞亚沙龙 |
[11:08] | at the Patrick Brea Salon or anywhere else. | 或其他地方工作过的记录 |
[11:11] | What’s it Salon? | 什么沙龙 |
[11:13] | Brea. B.R.E.A. | 布瑞亚 布 瑞 亚 |
[11:17] | That was Melanie Castle’s employer, | 梅勒妮·卡塞尔也曾在那里工作过 |
[11:20] | January to August, ’82. | 从1982年1月到8月 |
[11:22] | That’s the same time Lindsay was killed. | 琳赛也是在同时间被害 |
[11:24] | So our blond and Lindsay Chase were co-workers. | 这么说这名金发女和琳赛·蔡斯是同事 |
[11:41] | Kitty Shaw? | 凯蒂·肖在吗 |
[11:45] | Katarine. | 是凯瑟琳 |
[11:47] | I figured I’d upgrade the name | 我觉得把名字变得上流一些 |
[11:48] | and the rest of my life would follow. | 那么以后的人生也会随之提升 |
[11:49] | Tada. | 很棒吧 |
[11:52] | Detectives Rush and Jeffries. Homicide. | 我们是探员拉什和杰弗里斯 凶案组的 |
[11:56] | We’re wondering if you remember Lindsay Chase. | 不知你是否还记得琳赛·蔡斯 |
[11:59] | Of course. She was my friend. | 当然记得 她是我的朋友 |
[12:02] | Why don’t we… | 这边请吧 |
[12:05] | What about Melanie Castle? | 梅勒妮·卡塞尔呢 |
[12:07] | We worked together like, million years ago. | 我们曾在一起工作过 太久前了 |
[12:11] | Yikes, why? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | Melanie died two days ago. | 梅勒妮两天前死了 |
[12:18] | – Heroine overdose. – Oh God, no. | -海洛因吸食过量 -不是吧 |
[12:21] | What does that have to do with Lindsay? | 这跟琳赛又有什么关系呢 |
[12:22] | We’re taking another look at her murder. | 我们正在重新调查她的被杀案 |
[12:24] | I thought her husband killed her. | 不是她丈夫干的吗 |
[12:26] | We heard she might have worked for you | 听说以前这里叫帕特里克·布瑞亚美发沙龙时 |
[12:27] | back at Patrick Brea Salon. | 她好像为你工作过 |
[12:29] | That’s what we hear, but there’s no record of it. | 我们只是听说 但没找到相关记录 |
[12:31] | We paid her under the table. | 我们是私下雇佣的她 |
[12:33] | Paid most of the sweepers under table. | 大部分清扫工都是私下雇佣 |
[12:35] | – Like Melanie? – Yeah. | -就像梅勒妮一样 -是的 |
[12:37] | Now, those two, that, | 后来那两个人 |
[12:39] | that was a culture clash. | 在一些观点上出现了冲突 |
[12:41] | And Melanie didn’t appreciate the extra help with the broom? | 梅勒妮并不喜欢有人来帮忙扫地吗 |
[12:44] | I don’t think Melanie thought of Lindsay as | 我觉得是梅勒妮认为琳赛的出现 |
[12:47] | a helpful presence in her life. | 对她的生活毫无益处 |
[12:49] | No. | 完全无益 |
[13:04] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry. You probably had plans. | 抱歉把你叫来 说不定你还有其它安排 |
[13:08] | I didn’t mean to cry at work. | 我不想在上班时哭 |
[13:10] | I’d cry too if my super-hunk hubby | 如果我的大块头老公也整天躺在床上 |
[13:12] | was depressed in bed all day. | 萎靡不振的话 我也会哭的 |
[13:14] | Plus, I thought 8 hours would add up to more than this. | 对了 我觉得8小时才赚这么点也太少了 |
[13:18] | Steven’s gonna pull through. | 史蒂文会挺过去的 |
[13:20] | He’s got a million reasons to get out of bed. | 他有无数理由重新振作起来 |
[13:23] | You, is one. | 你就是其中之一 |
[13:26] | – We’re talking, okay? – Tell Timmy. | -我们正说话呢好吧 -跟蒂米讲 |
[13:29] | I wanted to sit at the bar. | 我是想坐在吧台边的 |
[13:32] | Is this a girl thing? | 是闺蜜之间的悄悄话吗 |
[13:33] | No, it’s fine. | 不是 没关系 |
[13:39] | Timmy, this is Lindsay. | 蒂米 这位是琳赛 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I saw you before. | 我之前见过你 |
[13:43] | You’re not driving the beemer anymore. | 你现在不开宝马车了 |
[13:46] | Got repo’d. | 卖掉了 |
[13:49] | You got money problems. | 你现在很缺钱 |
[13:51] | That hair sweeping job isn’t gonna help you out, | 扫头发这种工作可解决不了你的困境 |
[13:53] | but I know about other stuff. | 不过我倒是知道其它办法 |
[13:55] | Real stuff that could help you out. | 真正能帮你走出困境的办法 |
[13:57] | She’s not like that. Take a chill. | 她不是那种人 消停会吧 |
[13:59] | Okay, I can see that she’s classy, okay? | 我知道她是上等人好吧 |
[14:02] | You don’t have to point it out. | 你没必要说这么明白 |
[14:11] | I wanna go. | 我想走了 |
[14:14] | Now. | 现在走 |
[14:15] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:18] | Just got one gulp down. What’s…? Psycho! | 刚喝了一口而已 搞什么 疯女人 |
[14:23] | Mel. | 小梅 |
[14:26] | So Melanie was a little sensitive about | 梅勒妮对她男友冲琳赛挤眉弄眼 |
[14:28] | her boyfriend making eyes at Lindsay? | 反应非常敏感 |
[14:30] | Sounds like she wasn’t too crazy about her before that. | 听起来好像她之前对琳赛也不怎么待见 |
[14:33] | She kind of felt Lindsay was lording over us, but… | 她觉得琳赛对我们居高临下 |
[14:36] | It wasn’t like that. | 事实却并不是那样 |
[14:39] | Know where Timmy ended up? | 知道蒂米最后到哪里去了吗 |
[14:41] | Jail, half way house, something sensational like that. | 监狱 中途之家诸如此类的地方吧 |
[14:46] | Have you.. | 你有没有 |
[14:48] | Have you ever thought about doing a rinse? | 你有没有想过把头发染一染 |
[14:51] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[14:53] | You could go copper. | 你可以试试红铜色 |
[14:54] | You got the skin for it. | 会很衬你的肤色 |
[14:56] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[15:02] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[15:04] | Timothy Horan. | 蒂莫西·霍兰 |
[15:05] | How’s he looking? | 什么长相 |
[15:06] | Shaggy. | 蓬发 |
[15:08] | Starting in ’83, methamphetamine, | 从83年开始犯案 涉及冰毒 |
[15:10] | methamphetamine, methamphetamine. | 冰毒 还是冰毒 |
[15:12] | Three time loser with a blond girlfriend. | 三进宫的渣男 有个金发女友 |
[15:14] | Yeah, who hated Lindsay Chase. | 对 而且女友还很讨厌琳赛·蔡斯 |
[15:16] | – We’ll go pick him up. – Think so. | -把他抓过来 -同意 |
[15:19] | Scotty. I got something for you. | 史考特 我帮你找了个人 |
[15:22] | – Who’s this? – It’s doctor, a grief counselor. | -谁 -医生 悲伤心理治疗师 |
[15:26] | – I don’t need that, boss. – Well, it can’t hurt, can it? | -我不需要 老大 -试试又无妨 |
[15:28] | – Boss. – You never talk about it, Scotty. | -老大 -你从不提那件事 史考特 |
[15:31] | I do better not talking. | 我不说感觉会更好 |
[15:33] | All right, throw it away. | 那就扔掉吧 |
[15:53] | Timothy Horan. | 蒂莫西·霍兰 |
[15:58] | I ain’t done nothing wrong, officers. I live straight now. | 我没犯事 警官 我现在重新做人了 |
[16:00] | Sober, except for beer. | 不沾毒 只喝点酒 |
[16:02] | So, this how you making it by? | 这就是你改过自新的方式吗 |
[16:05] | – With your Windex? – I tried working regulars. | -擦车 -我试过正规工作 |
[16:07] | Took too much out of me. | 实在干不了 |
[16:08] | Well, see what you can muster up for this. | 看看你能不能帮我们 |
[16:11] | We hear about Lindsay Chase. | 我们听说了琳赛·蔡斯的事 |
[16:14] | You and your girlfriend Melanie knew her. | 你和你女友梅勒妮认识她 |
[16:15] | Yeah, you two fit the description of the couple | 没错 你们很符合史蒂文·蔡斯看到的 |
[16:17] | Steven Chase saw bolting out of his house that night. | 那晚从他家溜出去的那对男女 |
[16:19] | Whoa, Lindsay was my friend. | 琳赛是我朋友 |
[16:21] | Is that what you call girls you got a mission to bang? | 这是你对想上的女孩的称呼吗 |
[16:23] | There were sparks, that was mutual. | 我们俩来电 彼此都有感觉 |
[16:25] | Not how we heard it, Timmy. | 我们听说的不是这样 蒂米 |
[16:27] | We heard Melanie hated Lindsay for acting like | 梅勒妮恨琳赛 |
[16:28] | she was better than you two. | 觉得她姿态高人一等 |
[16:29] | Yeah. She got real bent out of shape at you | 对 你对琳赛颇有好感 |
[16:31] | for drooling over Lindsay. | 她因此对你大发雷霆 |
[16:32] | So maybe you made it up to Melanie by taking the lady down. | 你可能把琳赛杀了 来补偿梅勒妮 |
[16:37] | Me and Lindsay made a true bond. She came to me for help. | 我和琳赛真有感觉 她来找我帮忙 |
[16:40] | Yeah? How’d that go? | 是吗 怎么帮 |
[16:42] | She asked me if it was really true I could make money. | 她问我是不是真有法子赚钱 |
[16:45] | – What’d you say? – Well, I said yeah, for you, sure. | -你怎么说 -我说为你就没问题 |
[16:47] | I just need a place to cook. | 我只要找个地方制毒 |
[16:51] | Kitty, my house smells like pee. | 凯蒂 我家一股臭味 |
[16:53] | Steven’s coming home tomorrow. | 史蒂文明天早上就回家了 |
[16:54] | We’ll roast coffee grounds. That’ll cover it. | 我们会烤咖啡渣 能盖掉这臭味 |
[16:57] | Hey, those are our wedding gift. | 那些是我们的结婚礼物 |
[17:00] | They work good. | 挺好用的 |
[17:02] | Look at me. I’m a doctor’s wife. | 看我 我是医生的太太 |
[17:05] | That’s Steven’s ring. He’s gained weight. | 这是史蒂文的戒指 他长胖了 |
[17:07] | It doesn’t fit him. | 戴不上了而已 |
[17:09] | – Put it back, Melanie. – Why? You got her shirt on. | -放回去 梅勒妮 -怎么了 你还穿着她衣服呢 |
[17:12] | Cuz Lindsay gave it to me. I didn’t lift it. Put it back. | 这是琳赛给我的 我没偷拿 放回去 |
[17:17] | After this, no more. | 仅此一次 下不为例 |
[17:19] | It’s not right. All this in your nice house, okay? | 这样不对 这些都不会再占着你家 |
[17:33] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:51] | So I owe you half. | 我欠你一半 |
[17:53] | – That’s only three thousand dollars. – Lindsay. | -只有三千块 -琳赛 |
[17:57] | It’s 25 hundred now. | 现在是两千五 |
[18:00] | Okay, Mike. | 好的 迈克 |
[18:01] | No. | 不行 |
[18:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[18:05] | Lindsay, don’t. | 琳赛 别这样 |
[18:07] | Take it off. | 放下 |
[18:08] | 6 thousand, a deal’s a deal. | 六千 就这个价 |
[18:10] | Except when it’s not. | 你说了不算 |
[18:13] | I could kill you right now, get the whole batch for nothing. | 我能立马杀了你 不付钱就拿走这批货 |
[18:16] | If I wanted to. | 如果我想的话 |
[18:25] | Take the deal or leave my house. | 不按这价就出去 |
[18:35] | And you never see anything like it. | 我可从没见过这场面 |
[18:37] | You don’t talk to Mike like that. He was in the big things. | 谁都不敢对迈克这么嚣张 他可是大有来头 |
[18:40] | – What kind of things? – Big money things. | -怎么个大法 -赚大钱的 |
[18:42] | Did you tell Lindsay about the big money? | 你给琳赛说了赚大钱的事吗 |
[18:43] | Well, yeah. She was real curious about the stuff he did. | 说了 她对他干的行当很好奇 |
[18:47] | Money laundering, insurance scams. | 洗钱 骗保 |
[18:50] | You know if Lindsay and Mike ever met again? | 琳赛和迈克后来见过吗 |
[18:52] | She’d be dead if they did. | 见过的话她就死定了 |
[18:54] | Which she is, Tim. | 她的确死了 蒂姆 |
[19:05] | Looks like Lindsay was getting in over her head | 看来琳赛满脑子就只想着 |
[19:07] | trying to make some quick cash. | 设法赚快钱 |
[19:09] | Fell in with the bad crowd, speed freaks. | 碰上了坏蛋 重度瘾君子 |
[19:11] | It could be why she didn’t tell her husband about the salon job. | 可能就是这原因 她才没告诉丈夫在沙龙干活的事 |
[19:14] | Didn’t want him meeting the low life she was hanging with. | 不想让他知道她正过着的下层生活 |
[19:16] | We think her slide might have ended up with Mike Doherty. | 她的死可能是迈克·多尔蒂造成的 |
[19:19] | Well, despite what Timmy said about him, | 不过蒂米说 |
[19:20] | the guy ain’t got a record. | 这家伙没案底 |
[19:21] | He worked under the radar. | 他很低调 |
[19:23] | Made a pile collecting insurance from staged robberies. | 通过几起假劫案得到不少保险赔偿 |
[19:25] | Put some meth deals on the side. | 还兼职卖冰毒 |
[19:27] | What’s Mike up to these days? | 迈克最近在做什么 |
[19:29] | He owns Doherty Systems, a home security store. | 他拥有多尔蒂集团 一家安保店 |
[19:32] | Moved up in the world. | 混上去了 |
[19:33] | Put his crapulous skills to use. | 他的各项”技艺”正派上用场 |
[19:36] | I gotta get Scotty. Drop in on Mike. | 我去接史考特 顺道拜访迈克 |
[19:38] | See if he and Lindsay met again. | 查查他是否后来和琳赛见过 |
[19:40] | Wonder why Kitty never mentioned the meth cookout. | 奇怪凯蒂怎么没提及制毒的事 |
[19:43] | You’d think cooking drugs | 按理说和威廉姆斯·索诺玛 |
[19:44] | with Wiliams Sonoma would ring some bells. | 一起制毒这种事不会忘记 |
[19:52] | I can’t feel my face. | 我脸都冻僵了 |
[19:55] | Southern comfort, it melts it right off. | 金馥力娇 能瞬间驱散寒意 |
[19:59] | Speaking of comfort, how’s your barmaid? | 说到酒 你的酒保怎么样了 |
[20:03] | You’re gonna henpeck me now too? | 你也要对我絮叨吗 |
[20:05] | I waved the red flag once. | 我警告过你 |
[20:07] | You don’t heed, it ain’t my worry. | 你不当回事 我就不管了 |
[20:10] | Well, she keeps me guessing. | 她让我捉摸不透 |
[20:14] | So, this ain’t just a move for you? | 她不是填补你空窗的吗 |
[20:16] | Chris, a move? | 克里斯吗 填补空窗 |
[20:18] | Nah. | 不是 |
[20:21] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 不知道 我觉得不是 |
[20:26] | – What? – Well, you should figure that out. | -怎么 -你该弄清楚 |
[20:29] | – Right. – Soon. | -对 -尽快 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:36] | Dead bolts, chain locks. | 插销 锁链 |
[20:39] | This what’s call on systems, Mike? | 这就叫做安保系统吧 迈克 |
[20:41] | Keep out the bad guys, don’t they? | 防止坏人作案 对吗 |
[20:43] | You’d know, I guess. | 我想你知道 |
[20:46] | Don’t get your meaning. | 什么意思 |
[20:47] | Your customers know they’re being protected by criminal? | 你的客户知道保护他们的人是罪犯吗 |
[20:49] | Never been arrested in my life. | 我没被抓过 |
[20:51] | So what can you tell us about Lindsay Chase? | 给我们说说琳赛·蔡斯的事吧 |
[20:53] | Her husband killed her. | 她丈夫杀了她 |
[20:55] | Blamed druggy intruders. | 该死的瘾君子进门 |
[20:57] | I read all about it. | 新闻我都看了 |
[20:58] | Oh, you had closer seat than that, Mike. | 你更有作案机会 迈克 |
[21:00] | You were at Lindsay’s house. Remember? | 你去过琳赛的家 记得吗 |
[21:02] | To buy meth. | 去买冰毒 |
[21:04] | – You threatened her. – I may have negotiated with her. | -你威胁过她 -我或许是和她谈判过 |
[21:07] | I could kill you right now. | 我能立马杀了你 |
[21:08] | – That a negotiation? – She couldn’t have been too scared. | -这也算谈判吗 -她不怎么害怕 |
[21:10] | Cuz she invited me back. Alone this time. | 因为她又邀请我了 这次是单独见面 |
[21:13] | Well, let’s talk about that. | 说说看 |
[21:15] | The woman had guts. That’s what I remember. | 这女人有种 我印象中是这样 |
[21:23] | This real? | 这是真品 |
[21:24] | Yes, we were in Shanghai last year. | 对 我们去年去上海买的 |
[21:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:33] | No, not that. Steven’s great-grandfather | 那个不行 史蒂文的曾祖父 |
[21:36] | was turn of the century’s water colorist. | 是世纪之交的水彩画家 |
[21:37] | It was a wedding gift. | 这是结婚礼物 |
[21:39] | He famous? | 他有名吗 |
[21:40] | Grandpa. | 祖父 |
[21:42] | Experts know him. But you can’t have it. | 圈内都知道 不过这不能给你 |
[21:45] | It has sentimental value. | 它有情感价值 |
[21:47] | If you don’t want to this, sell your house. | 你要是不想这样 就卖房子 |
[21:49] | Don’t waste my time. | 就别浪费我时间 |
[21:51] | I told you. We can’t. | 我说了 不行 |
[21:53] | He’d fall apart. | 他会崩溃的 |
[21:58] | Then here it is. | 那这样吧 |
[21:59] | The night of the job, | 行动当晚 |
[22:01] | I’ll call you from the minimart on Highland. | 我会从高地的杂货店给你打电话 |
[22:03] | I’ll ring twice and hang up. | 我会响两下挂掉 |
[22:05] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[22:07] | That call’s your 5 minute warning. | 那通电话是给你五分钟的预警 |
[22:10] | Get upstairs. Turn off the lights. | 上楼 关灯 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:14] | Next morning, call the cops. | 第二天早上 报警 |
[22:17] | And then you wait 6 months to collect the insurance. | 然后等六个月拿保险金 |
[22:20] | I can’t wait. I need the moeny. | 我等不了 我急需用钱 |
[22:22] | – You can’t look needy. – I am needy. | -你不能一副猴急样 -我就是很急 |
[22:25] | 6 months, or we don’t do this. | 等六个月 不然就别干 |
[22:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | We split insurance money, | 我们分保险金 |
[22:35] | I sell your stuff for cash which I keep. | 我把你的东西卖了 现金我自己留着 |
[22:39] | – What are you doing? – You’re high maintenance. | -干什么 -你很难对付 |
[22:42] | I need a bonus, I’ll take this. | 我要奖励 我要你伺候我 |
[22:44] | Just a deal, not this. | 只做交易 不陪睡 |
[22:48] | No this, no deal. | 不陪睡就没交易 |
[22:59] | She buttoned up, no sale. | 她不从 买卖就黄了 |
[23:01] | And you just let that happen. | 你善罢甘休了 |
[23:02] | I had 30 other deals going, I didn’t need her. | 我另外还有30桩卖卖 不需要她 |
[23:05] | Gal gets you all worked up and you just walk away? | 姑娘让你兴致大发 你却一走了之 |
[23:10] | Nobody gets me all worked up. | 没人让我兴致大发 |
[23:12] | And her dying a week later, that’s coincidence. | 而且她一周后死了 真够巧的 |
[23:15] | I wasn’t thnking about her a week later. | 一周后我都没想她 |
[23:18] | She wasted enough of my time. | 她浪费了我不少时间 |
[23:22] | I still can’t get used to 50 bucks for a haircut. | 我还是不习惯五十块剪个头发 |
[23:25] | And now I make a living, I… | 而且现在我要谋生 我… |
[23:27] | Hate to spend money. | 讨厌花钱 |
[23:29] | Not me. | 我可不是 |
[23:30] | Minute I wasn’t scraping by, I spent like it was my job. | 只要不是手头紧 我都花得理所当然 |
[23:34] | Look at yourself, Lilly. | 看看你自己 莉莉 |
[23:36] | So, Kitty. How come you | 凯蒂 你怎么 |
[23:38] | didn’t tell us about Lindsay and the meth? | 没给我们说过琳赛和冰毒的事 |
[23:42] | She was my friend. I was protecting her. | 她是我朋友 我在保护她 |
[23:45] | How’s that work? | 怎么回事 |
[23:47] | She was ashamed of how desperate she was. | 她对她的绝望感到害臊 |
[23:49] | She wouldn’t want people knowing | 不想让人知道 |
[23:51] | that she had a bunch cretins | 她有一帮白痴 |
[23:52] | turning her nice house into a meth lab. | 把她的漂亮房子变成了制毒室 |
[23:55] | I’m not judging Lindsay. | 不是我对琳赛评头论足 |
[23:57] | She was a good person in a tough spot. | 她是个好人 只是一时困难罢了 |
[24:01] | You know, I might as well just tell you the worst then. | 我还是把最不堪的情况告诉你好了 |
[24:05] | She stooped even lower than that. | 她甚至更堕落 |
[24:08] | This have something to do with Mike? | 和迈克有关吗 |
[24:11] | – Timmy. – Melanie’s guy? | -蒂米 -梅勒妮的男友 |
[24:13] | Kid was tripping over himself to get with Lindsay. | 他卯足了劲和琳赛在一起 |
[24:15] | She knew it. | 她明白 |
[24:18] | And she needed someone to help her with what she was planning. | 她也需要有人帮她完成她的计划 |
[24:30] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[24:32] | I think people underestimate you. | 我觉得别人都低估你了 |
[24:35] | – Yeah? – You’re sweet. | -是吗 -你很贴心 |
[24:39] | You’re fun. | 很风趣 |
[24:40] | Having fun, huh? | 有意思吧 |
[24:41] | And you’re smart. | 你还很聪明 |
[24:43] | You’re so sexy. | 你太性感了 |
[24:48] | I need smart. | 我需要聪明人 |
[24:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:54] | Me and her are talking. Beat it. | 我和她在聊天 走开 |
[24:58] | – Where’s Melanie? – Cousin’s funeral. | -梅勒妮呢 -去表亲的葬礼了 |
[25:01] | Butt out. | 别管闲事 |
[25:03] | How about some more peanuts, Timmy? | 再来点花生怎么样 蒂米 |
[25:05] | Yeah. Coming up. | 好 这就去 |
[25:11] | What are you doing, Linds? | 你在干什么 琳赛 |
[25:13] | Just hanging with Timmy. | 只是和蒂米待会儿 |
[25:15] | You mean you’re shaking your ass for him. | 你是说对他搔首弄姿 |
[25:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:24] | You know how that guy, Mike pulled the plug on the robbery. | 迈克那家伙 他不肯干抢劫的事了 |
[25:28] | Cuz you wouldn’t give it up for him. | 因为你不肯献身 |
[25:29] | And that was the right thing. | 这么做就对了 |
[25:31] | But I thought if I got someone else to do it. | 可我想要是有人肯代劳就好了 |
[25:34] | Someone I can control. | 我能够控制的人 |
[25:37] | Linds, look at me. | 琳赛 看着我 |
[25:40] | That’s not the kind of people we are. | 我们不是这样的人 |
[25:42] | We don’t work it for twerps like Timmy. We’re above that. | 我们不会利用蒂米那种蠢材 不用跟那种人套近乎 |
[25:45] | You just gotta hang in there. | 你得坚持住 |
[25:49] | You know what song Steven loves? | 你知道史蒂文爱哪首歌吗 |
[25:54] | Don’t Stop Thinking about Tomorrow. | 《别停止对明天的憧憬》 |
[25:56] | That is so true, Linds. | 这就对了 琳赛 |
[25:58] | That’s what I wanna hear you saying. | 我就想听你说这话 |
[26:00] | Things are gonna get good again. | 一起都会回到原轨的 |
[26:04] | Fresh nuts, sexy. | 新鲜坚果 辣妹 |
[26:07] | Take a hike, Timmy. | 哪凉快哪歇着去 蒂米 |
[26:09] | You are so out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[26:12] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[26:13] | I know I’m jumping the gun, | 我知道我操之过急了 |
[26:14] | but maybe you should tell your friend. | 可或许你该告诉你朋友 |
[26:16] | There are sparks. I’m not making it up. | 我们俩有火花 不是我编的 |
[26:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[26:38] | So Timmy got rejected by Lindsay hours before she died? | 蒂米在琳赛死前几小时遭到了拒绝 |
[26:42] | Yeah, he was dreaming. She was so far out of his league. | 对 他想得美 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[26:46] | It doesn’t mean he couldn’t | 这不能说明他不可能 |
[26:46] | have lashed out at her for sending him away. | 因为她的拒绝而对她大打出手 |
[26:49] | I guess not. | 是的 |
[26:53] | How did he take Lindsay’s death? | 他对琳赛的死什么反应 |
[26:55] | Truth is, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[26:57] | He and Melanie split. | 他和梅勒妮分手了 |
[27:00] | He never showed his face at the bar again. | 再没出现在酒吧 |
[27:12] | I never | 我从没 |
[27:16] | downed so much of this | 一口喝下那么多 |
[27:18] | I forgot where I was. | 我忘了当时身处哪里 |
[27:26] | You don’t wanna play “I never” with me. | 你不想和我玩”我从没”的游戏 |
[27:30] | I never stole a liquor from my employer after hours. | 我从没在下班后偷过雇主的酒 |
[27:41] | I never caused complications for myself. | 我从没自讨苦吃 |
[27:46] | Just cuz of some guy. | 却为个男人吃尽苦头 |
[27:49] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[27:56] | I never checked my cell phone ten times in an hour. | 我从没一小时内看十遍手机 |
[28:00] | Cuz I was hoping someone had called. | 因为我希望有人能打来 |
[28:05] | What kind of someone? | 什么人 |
[28:08] | Complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[28:17] | Never … | 从没 |
[28:22] | pictured someone so vivid from the night before, | 从没如此入神地想着前一夜遇到的人 |
[28:27] | I missed my stop. | 我坐过站了 |
[28:30] | Went 5 miles out of my way before I realized. | 等意识到的时候 已经走过了五英里 |
[28:38] | You ain’t sick of me? | 你不烦我吗 |
[28:43] | Feels like you just got here. | 感觉你才刚到 |
[29:06] | Lindsay Chase treated you real bad, Timmy. | 琳赛·蔡斯对你真不厚道 蒂米 |
[29:09] | – Led you on. – Me, I can’t stand a tease. | -引你上钩 -我 受不了别人耍我 |
[29:12] | You go down the rope, you should deliver. | 你面对现实 你该给她点教训 |
[29:16] | You tell her that? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[29:17] | You go to Lindsay’s house that night and tell her your terms? | 你那晚去琳赛家说出心里话了吗 |
[29:19] | – No. – High class lady like that, | -没 -这样高人一等的淑女 |
[29:21] | I bet you she laughed in your face. | 我想她一定嘲笑你了 |
[29:22] | – She wasn’t teasing me. – She lied about the sparks. | -她没取笑我 -她可对你俩来电的事撒谎了 |
[29:25] | Yeah, but in front of her friend. | 对 可那是当着她朋友的面 |
[29:30] | Something happened when her friend wasn’t around? | 她朋友不在场时 有事发生吗 |
[29:33] | Before Kitty had to butt in, Lindsay and me were confidants. | 凯蒂来凑热闹前 我和琳赛无话不谈 |
[29:37] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[29:38] | She told me about how it really was in that big fancy house. | 她告诉我那栋大宅子里的真实情况 |
[29:42] | It’s all roses on the outside, | 表面富丽堂皇 |
[29:43] | but inside she was crying. | 在里面她却以泪洗面 |
[29:48] | About what, Timmy? | 哭什么 蒂米 |
[29:52] | Her husband, inspite of having a grade A wife, | 她丈夫 虽然有个完美太太 |
[29:56] | had a dish on the side. | 但还有个情妇 |
[29:58] | Steven Chase had a girlfriend? | 史蒂文·蔡斯有女友 |
[30:00] | Hurt Lindsay especially bad. | 把琳赛伤得不轻 |
[30:02] | Cuz it was her friend. | 因为是她的朋友 |
[30:04] | Some Diane girl. | 叫什么黛安的 |
[30:09] | Diane? | 黛安 |
[30:11] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[30:15] | So it was the doc and Diane, huh? | 这么说 医生和黛安有一腿 |
[30:17] | Puts a new spin on her husband dying on his table. | 那她丈夫死在医生的手术台上的事或许另有蹊跷 |
[30:36] | I think I figured it out, doc. | 我想我弄明白了 医生 |
[30:38] | The way you live, solipsism. | 你生存的方式 唯我论 |
[30:42] | Oh, I’m not Ivy Leavue, but I pick up a thing or two. | 我不是常青藤毕业的 不过我学会了一两件事 |
[30:45] | It’s a belief that you’re the only thing that really exists. | 你相信自己是世上唯一真实存在的 |
[30:48] | – I know what it means. – It’s your world. | -我知道那词的意思 -是你的世界 |
[30:49] | We’re just living in it. Sound right? | 你只活在自己的世界 对吗 |
[30:51] | – No, it doesn’t. – You had an affair with Diane Moore. | -不是 -你和黛安·摩尔有一腿 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:59] | Left that part out. | 你之前没说 |
[31:01] | I wonder why. | 为什么要说 |
[31:02] | Her husband dies on your operating table | 就在你妻子中枪前几个月 |
[31:05] | just months before your wife gets shot, | 她丈夫死在你的手术台上 |
[31:06] | clearing the way for you and Diane. | 为你和黛安让道 |
[31:08] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[31:10] | Yes, it happened. No, I didn’t plan it. | 他是死在我的手术台上 可我不是故意的 |
[31:13] | Two dead people and all, but who cares it’s your world. | 都两个人死了 不过谁管呢 这是你的世界 |
[31:16] | You get what you want. | 你自取所需 |
[31:17] | – Diane. – Alan dying ruined my life. | -黛安 -艾伦的死毁了我的生活 |
[31:20] | – That’s cuz she turned on you. – Wrong. | -那是因为她跟你翻脸 -错 |
[31:22] | And the jury didn’t buy | 而陪审团又不信 |
[31:23] | your lame story and sent you away forever. | 你的拙劣口供 就判了你终身监禁 |
[31:25] | Suddenly the world didn’t revolve around you. | 突然间世界不以你为中心了 |
[31:28] | The affair was nothing. | 我们的婚外情不是来真的 |
[31:29] | Hurt Lindsay enough to bring it up to a virtual stranger. | 把琳赛伤得够深 去找陌生人倾诉 |
[31:33] | – What stranger? – Young buck named Timmy. | -什么陌生人 -叫蒂米的年轻人 |
[31:35] | Loser to the core. But he loved Lindsay. | 彻头彻尾的废人 可他爱琳赛 |
[31:39] | I loved Lindsay. | 我爱琳赛 |
[31:41] | Nothing says that sweeter than banging her friend. | 搞她朋友真是再甜蜜不过的表达爱意的方式了 |
[31:46] | The times were indulgent, selfish… | 那段时光大家都放任自私 |
[31:52] | I caught up in it. | 我也随波逐流 |
[31:55] | Well, while you were being selfish and indulgent, | 在你放任自私的时候 |
[31:58] | your wife was down on the ground | 你的妻子放下身价 |
[31:59] | with the rest of us, trying to scrape out a living. | 努力赚钱养家 |
[32:02] | – What do you mean? – She was dealing drugs, | -什么意思 -她在贩毒 |
[32:04] | planning to rip off your house to get the insurance money. | 计划偷盗你家来骗保 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[32:11] | She was desperate. | 她不顾一切 |
[32:13] | To save you. | 为了救你 |
[32:18] | Then we both hit our lowest point. | 那我们俩都到了最低谷 |
[32:21] | Funny thing is that’s when we found each other again. | 有趣的是 那时我们又重新找到了对方 |
[32:37] | Steven, what are you doing on the dark? | 史蒂文 你关着灯做什么 |
[32:43] | I ruined our lives. | 我毁了我们的生活 |
[32:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:51] | Who are you dressed like that for? | 你穿成这样是去见谁 |
[32:53] | – No one. – You seeing someone? | -没人 -你在和人交往吗 |
[32:55] | – No, Steven, give me the gun. – I wouldn’t blame ya. | -不 史蒂文 把枪给我 -我不会怪你 |
[32:59] | Please, give it to me. | 求你 把枪给我 |
[33:03] | Without me, | 没有我 |
[33:06] | you can get your life back. | 你可以重新生活 |
[33:12] | This is my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[33:18] | Us. | 我们 |
[33:28] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[33:32] | If you leave, | 你走了 |
[33:34] | I don’t know what will happen to me. | 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[33:38] | I’ve been so lost. | 我太迷茫了 |
[33:42] | I just want to get away from here, okay? | 我只想离开这里 好吗 |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:54] | Honey, yes. | 亲爱的 好 |
[33:56] | We’ll sell the house and we’ll leave. | 我们卖掉房子 远走高飞 |
[34:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:02] | I just wanna be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[34:13] | Will you go upstairs with me? | 和我一起上楼吗 |
[34:25] | You go. I’ll be right there. | 你去吧 我马上就来 |
[34:34] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[34:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:43] | I went upstairs and | 我上了楼 |
[34:46] | heard the shot. | 听到枪响 |
[34:50] | End of Lindsay and me. | 我和琳赛就这样完了 |
[34:55] | You said the phone rang twice. | 你说电话响了两声 |
[35:00] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:01] | Two rings and hang up. That was your signal, Mike. | 响两声挂断 那是你的信号 迈克 |
[35:04] | Except the deal was off, remember? | 不过买卖没成 记得吗 |
[35:07] | Then how come we have a phone call | 那怎么会有一通电话 |
[35:08] | coming from a convenient store in Highland. | 从高地的一家便利店打过来 |
[35:10] | Minutes before Lindsay’s murder. | 就在琳赛遇害前几分钟 |
[35:13] | – You tell me. – Your plan was in motion. | -我不懂 -你的计划在行动 |
[35:16] | You telling us you weren’t part of it. | 你居然告诉我们你没参与 |
[35:18] | I hope you got more than a phone call. | 希望你们不止这一个证据 |
[35:20] | You afraid we’re wasting your time, Mike? | 你怕我们浪费你的时间吗 迈克 |
[35:22] | Like Lindsay wasted yours. | 就好像琳赛浪费你的时间 |
[35:26] | You didn’t answer me. | 你没回答我 |
[35:27] | Is this all you have? | 你们只有这个证据吗 |
[35:30] | No, it ain’t. | 不是 |
[35:33] | We were just wasting our time looking into your finances | 我们只是浪费时间查你的财务 |
[35:36] | and came up with something interesting. | 发现了点有趣的东西 |
[35:37] | Seems Doherty Systems has | 看来多尔蒂集团 |
[35:38] | been receiving payments from Katarine Salon. | 一直在收凯瑟琳沙龙的付款 |
[35:41] | Since the early ’80s. | 从八十年代早期起 |
[35:43] | Now why would Kitty be paying Mike? | 凯蒂为什么一直在付钱给迈克 |
[35:46] | – That’s pretty mysterious. – Yeah. | -真是令人费解 -对 |
[35:48] | You two secretly family, Mike? | 你们俩私下成家了吗 迈克 |
[35:51] | I ain’t talking. | 无可奉告 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | – We’ll talk to Kitty. – That should be easy. | -我们找凯蒂谈 -那应该很容易 |
[35:58] | You know how these hairdressers are. Talk, talk, talk. | 你也知道美发师的德行 个个能说会道 |
[36:01] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[36:04] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[36:06] | But I didn’t kill her. | 可我没杀她 |
[36:07] | – I can prove it. – How? | -我能证明 -怎么证明 |
[36:11] | I have the gun. | 枪在我这里 |
[36:13] | With her prints on it. | 上面有她的指纹 |
[36:15] | That’s why she pays me. | 所以她才给我封口费 |
[36:18] | So Kitty was the blond? | 凯蒂就是那个金发女 |
[36:33] | – Keep a look out. – What? | -你在外面把风 -什么 |
[36:45] | You’re supposed to be out of here. | 你不该在这里 |
[36:46] | The plan is off. What are you doing here? | 计划取消了 你来干什么 |
[36:50] | – Kitty? – Linds. Go upstairs. | -凯蒂 -琳赛 上楼去 |
[36:52] | Me and Mike can do this whole thing right | 我和迈克能搞定这事 |
[36:53] | and you can get your money. | 你到时就有钱了 |
[36:54] | I don’t wanna do this anymore, Kitty. | 我不想再干这事了 凯蒂 |
[36:56] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[36:57] | – I took care of it. – This is a mess. You said it was set. | -我会处理 -真是一团乱 你说都谈妥了 |
[37:02] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[37:04] | I gave him what he wanted. So don’t worry. | 我替你献身了 你不用担心 |
[37:06] | Everything’s gonna be okay. Just like I said. | 一切都会回到正轨 就像我说的 |
[37:09] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[37:10] | Well, duh, for you.. | 为了你 |
[37:14] | For tomorrow. | 为了明天 |
[37:16] | You better tomorrows. | 《你更好的明天》 |
[37:18] | Like it? It’s my Stevie Nicks thing. | 喜欢吗 这是我喜欢的史蒂薇·尼克斯的歌 |
[37:20] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:22] | You’re the one who talked about the song. | 是你谈起的那首歌 |
[37:26] | Steven’s upstairs. Just please go. | 史蒂文在楼上 请你们快走 |
[37:28] | Yeah, no problem. This is way too sloppy. | 对 没问题 这样太草率了 |
[37:30] | Why are you pissed at me? | 你为什么生我的气 |
[37:33] | I’m doing this as your friend. | 我是出于朋友道义 |
[37:35] | This is crazy. I was crazy, okay? | 这样很疯狂 我当时疯了 好吗 |
[37:37] | – I’m not like this. – And I am? | -我不喜欢这样 -难道我喜欢吗 |
[37:43] | I am like this, I guess. | 我就是这样的人吧 |
[37:45] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:49] | We’re selling the house and leaving here. | 我们要变卖房产 然后离开这里 |
[37:51] | Leaving this all behind. | 忘记这一切 |
[37:52] | So just go. | 你们走吧 |
[37:54] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[37:58] | – No. – Kitty, please. | -别 -凯蒂 别这样 |
[38:01] | I thought I was like your closest friend. | 我还以为我是你最好的朋友 |
[38:06] | Put that down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:08] | Kitty, please. | 凯蒂 求你了 |
[38:11] | Was I? | 我是不是 |
[38:13] | Kitty, my God. | 凯蒂 天呐 |
[38:15] | I just wanna know. | 我只想知道 |
[38:17] | Was I your friend? | 你把我当朋友吗 |
[38:19] | Did you ever even care? | 你在乎过我吗 |
[38:21] | Yes. Fine. Whatever. Please. | 是 好 随便吧 拜托 |
[38:23] | Just get out. Get out of my life. | 出去 滚出我的生活 |
[38:29] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[39:26] | 歌曲:”Don’t Stop Believing” 歌手:Journey | |
[41:13] | 史蒂文·蔡斯无罪释放 23年后 医生被释放 |