Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I want you to know 你要知道
[00:07] I’ve always thought of both of you as my boys. 我一向对你们俩都视如己出
[00:11] Sarah. 萨拉
[00:13] I know you’re right. It’s best not to cry. 你说的对 最好不要哭
[00:22] Colin, are you ready? 科林 准备好了吗
[00:23] If we don’t go seeing movie, we’ll be late. 再不出发就赶不上电影了
[00:25] I can’t find Mr Wilson. 我找不到威尔逊先生了
[00:27] He can stay here. 他可以留在这里
[00:29] But I told him about the movie. 但我给他讲了电影情节
[00:31] How the dinosaurs get out and take over the island. 恐龙如何逃脱 占领了整个岛屿
[00:33] Honey. 亲爱的
[00:35] Have you checked Wilson’s hutch? 你去威尔逊小屋看看
[00:40] Hey, Mr Wilson. 威尔逊先生
[00:45] Thanks, mom. 谢谢妈妈
[00:47] I wish you could come. 真希望你也能去
[00:49] I know, honey. 我知道 亲爱的
[00:50] But I should rest. 但我得休息
[00:52] You should rest. 你应该休息
[00:54] You’re tired. 你累了
[00:58] How old is Mr Wilson? 威尔逊先生几岁了
[01:00] – Three, four? – Can he go to the movie? -三四岁吧 -他能去看电影吗
[01:04] Is it rated R? 是儿童不宜吗
[01:06] Honey, Mr Wilson’s a rabbit, so he ages in rabbit years. 亲爱的 威尔逊先生是兔兔 要用兔兔的岁数
[01:11] Different from person years? 跟人的岁数不一样吗
[01:14] To you, Mr Wilson’s young, 对你来说 威尔逊先生很年轻
[01:15] but he’s actually lived a good long time. 但他其实已经很大岁数了
[01:19] A good long time. 很大岁数
[01:25] Hey, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[01:29] Oh, it’s just… 只是
[01:32] Here you are, my big boy, going out on your own. 我的大宝贝要自己出门了
[01:36] – I wish you could come. – No, -我许愿你能一起来 -不行
[01:39] you should save your wishes for something big, 你要为大事去许愿
[01:43] – something important. – Because wishes come true. -重要的事情 -因为愿望会成真的
[01:47] We need to go, Colin. It’s time. 我们走吧 科林 到点了
[01:52] Good bye. 再见
[02:21] 意外死亡 科林·米勒
[02:42] You ain’t cold? 你不冷吗
[02:45] Nope. 不冷
[02:47] Hey, I got a couple more hand warmers if you need ’em. 我还有几个暖手袋 你要吗
[02:50] Those chemical things you crush up? 就是那些被你揉碎的化学品
[02:52] Nah, I’m good. 还是算了
[03:03] So,um… 那么
[03:06] someone is leaving these in his grave. 有人把这些放在他的坟前
[03:08] Anniversary is Jan. 忌日在一月份
[03:10] Three years running. 已经三年了
[03:11] Kid died by train? 孩子被火车压死
[03:13] Filed as an accident, 档案上写的是意外
[03:15] but those make it look like someone’s trying to say different. 貌似现在有另一种说法了
[03:18] Why not come in to Homicide to say it? 还不如去凶案组说呢
[03:21] There’s free coffee, central heat. 有免费咖啡 中央空调
[03:30] – Lil, I know Chris told you. – Let’s not talk about it. -阿莉 我知道克里斯告诉你了 -别说这事
[03:32] If I gave you a wrong impression… 如果我给你造成错觉
[03:33] Scotty, we’re at work, so let’s just work. 史考特 上班时间只谈公事
[03:36] Okay? 好吗
[03:42] Look. 看
[03:50] Philadelphia Police. 费城警察
[03:53] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[03:55] – Nathan Hicks. – You knew this kid, Colin? -内森·希克斯 -你认识科林这孩子吗
[03:58] Yeah. I used to take care of him. 认识 我以前照顾过他
[04:00] So you know it’s the anniversary of his death? 所以你知道他的忌日
[04:02] – That’s why I’m here. – Come here every year? -没错 -每年都来吗
[04:05] No. 不是
[04:07] It’s first time. 这是第一次
[04:09] Never put anything on the grave? 没往墓前放过东西吗
[04:14] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 不明白你在说什么
[04:17] How about taking a ride with us, Nathan? 跟我们走一趟吧 内森
[04:35] Valens. 瓦伦斯
[05:18] We saw Jurassic Park. 我们看了《侏罗纪公园》
[05:20] I lost him in the bathroom. 去卫生间出来他就不见了
[05:21] Any idea why he went to the tracks? 知道他为什么去铁轨吗
[05:24] They were familiar. 他熟悉那里
[05:25] He’d walk that way from school. 天天顺着铁轨从学校回家
[05:27] And how long did you know Colin? 你认识科林多久
[05:29] Three years. 3年
[05:30] I picked him up from school a few times a week. 我每周都去学校接他几次
[05:32] – Looked at his homework. – So you were a baby sitter. -监督他做功课 -你是他的保姆吗
[05:37] Yeah. 是吧
[05:38] – He needed someone. – Where were the parents? -他需要有人照顾 -他父母呢
[05:41] Dad was out of the picture, 老爸不管他们
[05:42] Sarah worked supermarket 萨拉在超市工作
[05:44] check outs as many shifts as she could get. 能干几个班就干几个班
[05:46] And Colin had some kind of condition? 科林有残疾吗
[05:48] He was limited, needed extra care. 他行为能力有限 需要额外照顾
[05:50] So you and Sarah looked out for him and then.. 你和萨拉一直照顾他 后来…
[05:53] – Sarah got sick? – Breast cancer. -萨拉病了 -乳腺癌
[05:56] It killed her. 因病过世
[05:59] Know who might’ve done these? 知道这是谁做的吗
[06:02] Anyone who disliked Colin? 有人不喜欢科林吗
[06:04] Wanted to hurt him? 想要伤害他
[06:06] Only the people he knew at school. 只有他在学校认识的人
[06:08] And there, it could’ve been anybody. 在那里 任何人都有可能
[06:10] Why’s that? 为什么
[06:11] Colin was loving, trusting. 科林善良 天真
[06:14] Everything kids that age can’t be. 那个年纪的孩子没有这样的
[06:17] So open season on the slow kid? 弱智儿童人人欺负
[06:24] Where’s Colin? Have you seen him? 科林呢 你们看到他了吗
[06:26] Colin Miller. 科林·米勒
[06:31] Thanks. 谢了
[06:33] Colin? 科林
[06:34] Colin? Colin. 科林 科林
[06:37] What happened? 出什么事了
[06:39] He said they were fly. 他说这些东西能飞
[06:40] – He said he think them fly. – Who said? -他说这些东西可以飞 -谁说的
[06:44] It’s her… her birthday. 她过生日
[06:46] And he said she would like it. 他说她会喜欢的
[06:47] That it would be magic. 会很神奇的
[06:52] They’re all mush. 都成纸浆了
[06:55] I can’t get they’re mush for her birthday. 她过生日我可不能送她纸浆
[06:58] It’s totally not as bad as last time. 这比上一次好多了
[07:01] I mean, he still got his underwear. 这次起码他的内裤还在
[07:03] Josh, what happened? 乔什 这是怎么回事
[07:05] Some kid told Colin that he can make the Valentine’s fly. 有个小子告诉科林他能让情人节纸片飞起来
[07:08] – And them I guess he just – It’s Kind of flew. -我估计他… -确实飞起来了
[07:10] – For a second. – Some kid? Who? -飞了一会儿 -哪个小子说的
[07:14] Nathan, how is Leah gonna know 内森 如果纸片都变成纸浆了
[07:18] that I love her if they’re mush? 莉娅怎么能知道我爱她
[07:25] Make a wish. 许个愿
[07:27] Fountains are the best place to make a wish about feelings. 许感情愿望最好的地方就是喷泉
[07:30] Everyone knows that. 大家都知道
[07:40] I wish… 我许愿
[07:44] for Leah to know how much I love her. 让莉娅知道我有多爱她
[07:54] It worked. 实现了
[07:57] I could feel it working. 我能感觉到愿望实现了
[08:00] What’d I tell you? 我说的吧
[08:05] That was an average day. 这只是平常的一天
[08:07] There were worse. 还有更惨的
[08:09] Had Sarah tried to put him in special school? 萨拉没想过送他去特殊学校吗
[08:11] They had no money. 他们没钱
[08:12] She paid me in sandwiches sometimes, 有时用三明治当工钱付给我
[08:14] typed up my college applications. 帮我打大学申请信
[08:17] Would this kid Josh know who had it in for Colin, at school? 那个乔什知道学校里谁跟科林过不去吗
[08:20] Yeah, he was his friend. 知道 他是科林的朋友
[08:23] Or the closest thing Colin had to one. 或者跟朋友差不多的关系
[08:30] You guys with the groceries? 你们是来送货的吗
[08:32] No. And we ain’t housekeeping either. 不是 我们也不是家政人员
[08:34] Homicide. Can we come in? 凶案组 能进来吗
[08:36] Yeah.. I don’t really have visitors. 好吧 我家也没客人
[08:39] – Never guessed. – I try to limit my social interface. -可不是吗 -我限制自己的社交
[08:43] It’s about Colin Miller. 是为了科林·米勒的事
[08:45] Guy died 12 years ago today. 12年前的今天去世的
[08:47] Yeah. 对
[08:48] – What do you know about that? – Train hit him. -你都知道些什么情况 -他被火车撞了
[08:51] Accident, they said. 据说是意外
[08:53] You think something different? 你有不同意见吗
[08:59] What’s this? 这是什么
[09:01] Just a picture of my old boss. 我前老板的画像而已
[09:04] From before your limited interface thing? 在你限制自己的社交之前画的吗
[09:06] Yeah. 对
[09:07] Well, it looks like the same artist. 貌似出自同一人的手笔
[09:10] Josh, you trying to say something about how Colin died? 乔什 这是在讲述科林的死因吗
[09:13] I don’t know how he died. 我不知道他怎么死的
[09:14] – Sit down. – Then why did -坐下 -那你为什么
[09:15] you keep leaving these pictures at his grave? 一直在他墓前放这些画呢
[09:18] It’s just something for him. 算是祭品吧
[09:19] But today you left one on my car. 但你今天放在我车上了
[09:21] Maybe I wanted a live person to see it. 也许我想让活人看到
[09:27] Is this Colin on the tracks? 铁轨上的人是科林吗
[09:29] No. 不是
[09:32] That’s Colin and me. 我和科林在这里
[09:33] – The guy on the tracks is Mac. – Who’s that? -铁轨上的家伙是麦克 -他是谁
[09:39] Don’t. 不要
[09:41] Don’t what? 不要什么
[09:43] Don’t hurt Mr Wilson. 不要伤害威尔逊先生
[09:50] Is that what I’m doing? Hurting him? 是吗 我在伤害他吗
[09:53] Yes. 是的
[09:55] Hey, you’re right. I can hear him cry. 可不是吗 我听到他在哭
[09:58] No, stop it. 不 不要
[10:01] I’ll give you your bunny back. 我会把兔子还给你的
[10:04] It’s easy. 很简单
[10:05] All you have to do is say please. 只要你求我
[10:12] Please. 求你了
[10:15] Oh, no. 不是吧
[10:18] Look what you made me do. 看你让我干了些什么
[10:24] Now, whatever. 算了吧
[10:33] Stupid. 傻子
[10:35] Pansie. 娘娘腔
[10:37] Retard. 弱智
[10:44] You stay away from her. 离她远点
[10:47] You hear me? 听见没
[11:00] That picture’s us. 画的是我们
[11:02] Our revenge on Mac if we’d been strong enough. 如果我们足够强大 就找麦克报仇
[11:06] So you don’t act on these artistic visions, just draw ’em out. 你没有付诸行动 只是画出来了
[11:10] Right. 没错
[11:11] Who did Mac want Colin to stay away from? 麦克让科林离谁远一点
[11:13] His girlfriend. Leah. 他女友 莉娅
[11:15] This have to do with the Valentines? 因为情人节纸片的事吗
[11:18] The music room. 音乐教室的事
[11:20] He jumped her. 他骚扰她
[11:23] Like.. sexually? 性骚扰吗
[11:26] Colin was the nicest guy on earth, 科林是世上最善良的人
[11:29] but I guess he’s still a guy. 但终究是个男人
[11:36] Sexual assault charge was filed against Colin, then dropped. 科林曾受到性侵指控 后来被撤销了
[11:39] We know why? 知道原因吗
[11:41] Matter was settled privately. 庭外和解
[11:43] Guy messes with Mac’s girlfriend, Mac’s got motive. 他惹了麦克的女友 麦克有作案动机
[11:46] Colin have any history of violent behavior before the assault? 科林被指控前 有过暴力行为前科吗
[11:49] – None. – So who did he pick it up from? Dad? -没有 -那这事是跟他爸学的吗
[11:51] He had nothing to do with Sarah or her kid. 他爸跟母子俩没有联系
[11:54] Could’ve been native. 可能是天生的
[11:55] The way I hear with those special guys. 我听人讲过这些特殊的孩子
[11:57] Everything they lose up here, 上半身缺的东西
[11:59] they get back down here with interest. 下半身全都给补回来了
[12:01] Try DHS. Colin was special needs, they’ll have a file on him. 联系卫生部 科林智障 他们那里应该有档案
[12:03] – Got the rap sheet on Mac. – How does it look? -拿到麦克的案底了 -怎么样
[12:05] It’s misdemeanor buffet. 是个愤青
[12:07] Vandalism, resisting arrest, simple assault. 破坏公物 拒捕 故意伤害
[12:09] Just my type. 我喜欢的类型
[12:11] Wanna go have a chat? 去跟他聊聊吧
[12:14] Leah’s up with Jeffries. 莉娅跟杰弗里斯在楼上
[12:16] Yeah, good. 很好
[12:23] I haven’t thought about Colin for a long time. 我已经快把科林忘记了
[12:26] It’s detective Rush. 这位是拉什探员
[12:29] We heard there was an incident in the music room. 听说你们在音乐教室发生了不快
[12:32] – Right. – How’d it happen? -是的 -怎么了
[12:35] It was after school. 当时放学了
[12:37] Colin came in, started to kiss me, wouldn’t stop. 科林进来 开始亲我 不肯停下
[12:41] Then my boyfriend Mac walked in. 然后我男友麦克进来了
[12:43] Luckily. 多亏了他
[12:45] You told the story a lot? 这事你讲过很多遍吧
[12:47] Yeah. 是的
[12:49] You know Mac gave Colin a beating for that. 知道后来麦克打了科林一顿吗
[12:52] Your idea? 是你的主意吗
[12:54] His. 他的
[12:57] It’s the one thing Mac did my parents approved of. 麦克做的事 只有这件得到我父母的认可
[12:59] Your folks didn’t like him? 你家人不喜欢他吗
[13:02] My mother collects Emily Post books on manners. 我母亲收集女性礼仪的书籍
[13:04] Mac’s big hobby was seeing how far he could spit. 麦克最大的爱好是看能把痰吐多远
[13:10] He was your rebellion. 你很叛逆啊
[13:11] Beauty and the Beast. 美女与野兽
[13:13] Every girl tries it once. 每个女孩都会尝试一次
[13:16] So Mac pummels Colin at the tracks. 麦克在铁轨上收拾科林
[13:18] Any other fall out? 还有其它情况吗
[13:22] While Mac went after Colin, 麦克找科林算账时
[13:26] my parents went after his mom. 我父母去找他母亲算账
[13:32] Colin’s father wasn’t able to make it. 科林的父亲来不了吗
[13:34] He’s not part of Colin’s life. 科林的事他不管
[13:36] I could change that with a civil suit against both of you 我把你俩一起告上法庭 他想不管也不行了
[13:40] for what your son did to Leah. 看你儿子对我女儿做的
[13:43] Colin’s sorry about what happened. 科林对此表示道歉
[13:46] – So am I. – Not to mention the criminal investigation. -我也很抱歉 -更不用说还有刑事调查
[13:50] – Dad. – Colin isn’t dangerous. If he misunderstood,… -爸爸 -科林没有攻击性 如果他误解了…
[13:54] We can’t risk his misunderstandings. 我们无法承受他的误解
[13:59] Well, you said you wanted to discuss options. 你说要谈条件
[14:01] Why don’t we do that? 那我们开始吧
[14:04] My family’s thought it over. 我们家经过考虑
[14:07] We’d like Colin to leave school. 认为科林应该离开学校
[14:09] It could be the best thing for him. 这对他来说是最好的出路
[14:12] Another school with kids more like himself. 去专门为他这类孩子开设的学校
[14:16] Another school. 换一所学校
[14:18] I don’t have the money. 我没有钱
[14:21] Maybe at home, or hospital, whatever you do with… 那就待在家里 或者医院 或其他能让…
[14:25] We do fine, Colin and me. 我和科林都挺好的
[14:27] Not if your boy can’t keep it in his.. 但他管不住自己的下体…
[14:28] We do fine. 我们挺好的
[14:31] Ms Miller, pull Colin out of the school. 米勒女士 让科林退学
[14:34] Or we’ll go forward. 否则咱们法庭见
[14:37] Civil and criminal. 民事和刑事
[14:39] Colin, honey, we’re going. 科林 亲爱的 我们走
[14:45] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:50] You can have Mr Wilson if you want. 如果你喜欢 就收下威尔逊先生吧
[15:04] He was gone by the next Monday. 他周一前就去世了
[15:08] I never saw him again. 我再也没见过他
[15:11] Sounds like you weren’t 100% behind this meeting. 貌似这次会面不全是你的主意
[15:13] No, 不是
[15:15] or the beat down. 打他也不是我的主意
[15:19] You don’t think Mac hurting Colin did any good? 你不感觉麦克打科林一顿很解气吗
[15:23] Made Mac feel good. 麦克解气了
[15:27] I’m not sure Colin even knew what he was doing really. 我想科林并不知道自己在做什么
[15:32] But I know Mac did. 但麦克明白
[15:38] Yeah, I remember the retard. 对 我记得那个弱智
[15:40] You remember the beating you gave him at the train tracks? 你记得在铁轨上打他吗
[15:45] He tried to rape my girlfriend. 他要强奸我女友
[15:48] He needed a lesson. 他欠教训
[15:50] A violent lesson. 粗暴的教训
[15:51] I figured, a guy like that, 我认为 他这样的人
[15:53] getting physical’s the only way he’s gonna learn. 只有动拳头才能让他学乖
[15:55] Some deep thought you put into that. 你还真是蓄谋已久
[15:57] Hey, I remember the guy, what else you wanna know? 我记得他 你们还要问什么
[15:59] This little school of yours, it only had one session? 你给他上课 只上了一节吗
[16:02] You ever feel the need to 没想过
[16:03] take Colin back down for a fresher course? 再去给科林补补课吗
[16:05] Wait, hold up. 等一等
[16:06] You’re asking about how he died now? 你们是来问他怎么死的吗
[16:08] Yeah. And if you killed him. 对 还问是不是你杀的
[16:10] Get real, fellas. 别开玩笑 伙计们
[16:11] You got a temper. He gave you a reason. 你脾气不好 他给你一个借口
[16:13] What I gave that reject, he had coming. 那个废物被我打一顿活该
[16:18] But it’s what happened after that’s really screwed up. 但之后发生的事情才是真正的糟糕
[16:23] Who’s got the brewskis? 啤酒谁拿着
[16:27] Great. You guys are geniuses. 好极了 你们都是天才
[16:32] Stupid. 傻子
[16:34] Pansie. 娘娘腔
[16:35] Retard. 弱智
[16:41] – It’s okay, Josh. – No, it’s not okay. -没事 乔什 -不 有事
[16:44] I make you tired. 我让你受累了
[16:46] I know. 我知道
[16:48] – I make my mom tired. – She ain’t tired. -我让我妈受累了 -她不是累了
[16:51] I’ll have to stay with my dad while she goes to the hospital 她住院期间 我得在我爸那边住一阵子
[16:55] and get some rest. 让她好好休息
[16:57] She ain’t tired. 她不是累了
[17:00] She’s sick. 她病了
[17:02] She’s gonna die. 她要死了
[17:06] No. 不是
[17:08] And your dad, he ain’t gonna save you. 还有 你爸根本不会收留你
[17:11] I bet he hates you. 他一定讨厌你
[17:13] I bet he hates because you are too stupid to live. 我看他恨你 是因为你傻到不应该活着
[17:19] Maybe I’ll just put you out of your misery. 也许我应该让你早日解脱
[17:27] Yeah. 没错
[17:30] It’s what I saw. 我没看错
[17:36] I thought you were Colin’s friend, Josh. 你不是科林的朋友吗 乔什
[17:38] I was. 我是
[17:39] That’s why you gave him a 麦克那伙人揍完他后
[17:40] follow-up beat down after Mac and his pals were done. 你为什么还要雪上加霜呢
[17:43] – Oh, that? – Yeah, that. -那件事啊 -没错 那件事
[17:46] See, this is exactly why I keep to myself. 知道我为什么不告诉别人了吧
[17:48] – To avoid stuff like this. – Like what? -就是怕出这样的事 -什么样的事
[17:51] Like getting fingered for murder because I happen to be weird. 怕别人怀疑我是凶手 因为我是个怪人
[17:55] What’s the deal, Josh? 这怎么解释呢 乔什
[17:56] You’re the second lowest guy on the food chain, 你是食物链倒数第二层的人
[17:58] so to feel powerful you go and drop the lowest guy? 收拾最底层的人让你感觉有权威吗
[18:00] Makes you feel good for a minute. 确实会舒服一会儿
[18:03] I didn’t kill Colin. 我没杀科林
[18:05] Nah, you just kicked his ass and threatened him a little. 对 你只是收拾他一顿 威胁他一下而已
[18:08] I know I wasn’t great to him, but I liked him. 我知道自己对他不好 但我喜欢他
[18:12] Really? 真的吗
[18:14] Yeah. 是的
[18:16] He was nice to me. 他对我很友善
[18:18] It doesn’t happen a lot. 这不是常有的事
[18:24] New information from DHS about dad. 卫生部那边有他父亲的消息了
[18:27] – What about him? – He wasn’t doing too hot financially. -什么情况 -他的财务状况不太好
[18:30] Yeah, putting it mild. 这是委婉的说法
[18:31] Spent most of the early 90’s skating just the side of bankruptcy. 他在九十年代初一直徘徊在破产的边缘
[18:34] Never paid a cent in child support. 没交过一分抚养费
[18:36] – Nice. – Yeah, but not surprising. -真不赖 -是啊 但一点都不稀奇
[18:38] Considering this guy divorced 因为他发现
[18:39] Sarah as soon as Colin’s condition got found out. 科林的情况后马上就跟萨拉离婚了
[18:41] – What’s that, boss? – Sarah’s medical history. -那是什么 老大 -萨拉的病例
[18:45] She got through about a cancer in ’89, 1989年她的癌症治愈了
[18:47] but it came back in ’92 with a vengeance. 但1992年又复发了
[18:49] This kid’s got all the luck. 这孩子倒霉透了
[18:50] Mom was dying and when she’s dead… 妈妈要死了 而等她去世后
[18:52] The burden of caring for Colin would fall on dad. 科林这个包袱就会落在他父亲身上
[18:55] – Who didn’t want him. – How much of burden are we talking? -他却不愿收留 -这个包袱有多沉
[18:57] Couple of years with this, 背上几年
[18:59] he wouldn’t have got out from under. 他一辈子都翻不了身
[19:01] So it’s lucky for him Colin died. 科林的死对他来说很走运
[19:03] Yeah, real lucky. 是的 真走运
[19:05] And we got a word for that kind of luck. 有一个词能形容这种运气
[19:28] Scotty. 史考特
[19:36] I found another place. 我找到一个住处
[19:39] Starting tonight. 今晚过去
[19:41] I ain’t kicking you out. 我没赶你走
[19:43] You’ve been really nice. 你对我很好
[19:47] But I’m going. 但我得走了
[19:49] Today. 今天就走
[19:53] – I tried talking to Lil. – That was brave. -我想跟阿莉谈这事 -真勇敢
[19:57] She didn’t really wanna go into it. 她不想提这件事
[20:00] – Deep freeze, huh? – Yeah. -深度冷战 -是的
[20:03] I’m familliar. 再熟悉不过了
[20:06] Why do you two don’t get along so bad? 你俩怎么闹得那么僵
[20:10] There was a thing with her fiance. 因为她未婚夫的事
[20:14] She was engaged? 她定过婚吗
[20:16] 9 years back. 9年前
[20:18] We all loved the guy. 我们都爱那个人
[20:20] Till one night, she was out late on patrol. 一天晚上 她出去巡逻
[20:24] He has a beer too many. 他多喝了几杯
[20:27] I think I’m hearing too much. 我知道的太多了
[20:30] Yeah. Okay. 好吧
[20:34] I guess I just remind her that time. 估计是我让她想起了这事
[20:38] Him. 想起了他
[20:42] Hey, Chris.. 克里斯
[20:44] Yeah? 什么事
[20:48] You’ve helped me. 你帮了我
[20:50] In hard times, you know. 在我最困难的时候
[20:53] I know. 我知道
[21:01] See you later. 回头见
[21:22] – Richard Miller, Colin’s father. – I got 8 minutes for this. -理查德·米勒 科林的父亲 -我只有8分钟
[21:25] It’s about your son’s death. 谈谈你儿子的死
[21:28] Big reaction. 反应挺强烈
[21:31] – Wasn’t really my kid. – Biologically, you mean? -不能算是我的孩子 -你不是生父吗
[21:33] Psychologically. 但没什么感情
[21:35] Sarah and I, we broke up real quick after he was born. 他出生不久 我和萨拉就分开了
[21:38] What was the problem? 问题出在哪里
[21:40] Couldn’t stand looking at a retard when he was related to you? 无法接受一个弱智跟自己有血缘关系吗
[21:43] Yeah, that was a problem. 对 问题就出在这里
[21:48] All that kid ever brought me was trouble. 那孩子只会给我找麻烦
[21:50] You can’t mean emotional trouble since you were never around. 肯定不是情感方面的麻烦 因为你不在身边
[21:53] So you must be talking money. 所以你说的肯定是钱
[21:56] We looked into your finances, Richard. 我们查了你的财务状况 理查德
[21:58] Taking on Colin after Sarah died would’ve ruined you. 萨拉死后 抚养科林会毁掉你
[22:01] So I killed him. 所以我杀了他
[22:02] You benefited from his death. It’s something we noticed. 你从他的死中受益 这引起了我们的注意
[22:05] Look, you can be shocked or disgusted as you want. Fact is … 也许你们会觉得震惊或恶心 但事实是…
[22:09] I didn’t care enough to kill him. 我根本不在乎他的死活
[22:17] And this is Hadrosaurus, the duckbill dinosaur. 这是鸭嘴龙 鸭嘴型的恐龙
[22:22] Sarah, this has been nice, 萨拉 感谢你的邀请
[22:24] – but.. – Mom says you’re paleontologist. -不过 -妈妈说你是古生物学家
[22:26] Colin. 科林
[22:27] She says you go on digs all over the world. 她说你在世界各地挖化石
[22:30] Trying to explain why you’re not around. 他总问我你为什么不在身边
[22:31] Yeah, you know, I got a shift starting, so.. 好吧 我马上要上班 得走了
[22:34] Richard. I didn’t ask you here just for cookies. 理查德 我不是邀请你来吃饼干的
[22:41] I need you to take him. I’m gonna be hospitalized again. 你得把他带走 我又要住院了
[22:45] You’re gonna be okay. You’ve kicked this before. 你不会有事的 你康复过一次
[22:47] It’s not like before. 这跟上次不一样
[22:48] I had to quit my job, I’ve got nothing coming in. 我得辞掉工作 没有一点收入
[22:51] If you don’t take him, they’ll stick him somewhere. 如果你不带走他 他就会被送走的
[22:53] Somewhere he belongs? 送到他该去的地方
[22:54] You’ve never seen those places, what they do to him there. 你没见过那地方 没见过那些人怎么对待他
[22:57] – You’re getting hysterical. – He’s your son. -你是在发神经 -他是你儿子
[23:00] How do you not care about him? 你为什么不在乎他呢
[23:03] Just once, Richard. Just this once. 就这一次 理查德 就一次
[23:05] Dad. I’ve got some pictures of my mom and me. 爸爸 这是我和妈的照片
[23:07] – You wanna see? – Colin, listen I’m sorry, but.. -要看看吗 -科林 对不起 不过…
[23:09] But you gotta. 一定要看看
[23:10] Look. 看
[23:13] This is us last year at Halloween. 这是去年复活节照的
[23:16] I’m a raisin. 我是葡萄干
[23:18] And … 还有
[23:20] this is us at Mother’s Day. 这是母亲节
[23:24] – Who’s that? – Nathan. -他是谁 -内森
[23:26] He’s my friend. He loves me. 他是我朋友 很爱我
[23:29] And mommy too. 也爱妈妈
[23:30] Does he now? 是吗
[23:33] You’ll be fine, Sarah. 你没事的 萨拉
[23:34] Looks to me like you’ve got all the help you need. 我看你不愁没人帮忙
[23:43] Later I found out it was three years she’s been seeing that kid. 后来我发现她跟那小子搞了三年
[23:46] You think it was romantic? 你觉得他俩有染吗
[23:48] I don’t know how she did it being sick. 不知道她生病时怎么也可以
[23:50] But from what I saw, she had him lined up. 但我看得出 她把他摆平了
[23:52] And you can tell all that from a photo. 你从一张照片就能看出来吗
[23:54] That plus the next day this kid comes by my house 加上第二天那小子来到我家
[23:57] cusses me off for making her cry. 咒骂我把她弄哭了
[24:00] I got get hit head over more than that. 傻子也能看出来
[24:12] Ladies. 女士们
[24:15] Hey, am I interrupting the party? 我打扰了聚会吗
[24:17] My wife’s baby shower. I’m kind of exhaling. 我妻子的宝贝派对 我出来透透气
[24:20] You got a minute then. 那你有时间了
[24:21] Yeah. 是的
[24:23] We talked to Colin’s dad, Richard. 我们找过科林的爸爸 理查德
[24:25] Charmer, right? 风度翩翩吧
[24:27] He said your relationship with Sarah was more than professional. 他说你跟萨拉的不止是雇佣关系
[24:31] What would you know? 你怎么会明白
[24:34] So? 说来听听
[24:36] It wasn’t romantic, but it was intense. 我们没越轨 但很热情
[24:40] Maybe a little too intense. 也许太过热情了
[24:41] – I had such big problems. – Sarah and Colin. -我面临巨大的问题 -萨拉和科林
[24:44] What was wrong with them, I couldn’t fix. 我解决不了他们的困难
[24:47] I was a kid. 我当时还小
[24:50] And it was just a job. 而且那只是个兼职
[24:52] And you were getting out? 你后来离开了
[24:53] Finished two years of junior college, 两年高中生涯结束
[24:54] got a scholarship to Middleberry. 拿奖学金进了米德贝利
[24:56] – Vermont. – Even up there I couldn’t escape it. -在佛蒙特 -到了那边也没能脱身
[24:58] No? What happened? 怎么了
[25:00] I went up there for a week to set up loans, housing. 我去那边一周 安排学费和住宿
[25:02] And a few days, and I got a call from her. 没去几天就接到了她的电话
[25:03] – About Colin? – She’d woken up in the hospital. -科林出事了吗 -她在医院里醒来
[25:05] Didn’t know where he was. It had been three days. 不知道他的去向 那时已经过去三天了
[25:08] – She asked you to find him. – So I hauled ass back to Philly. -她让我去找她 -于是我火速赶回费城
[25:12] I won’t be able to release him in your custody without… 我不能把他交给你 除非有…
[25:15] – I have it. – …the sign-off from a judge. -我有 -得法官签发
[25:16] I have it. Just took me five hours and about 80 phone calls. 我拿到了 只用了五个小时 打了大概80个电话
[25:19] I didn’t design the system. 又不是我定的制度
[25:22] Why’s he in a different section? 为什么把他安排在另一个区域
[25:23] He’s high risk. Record shows a sexaul assault charge. 他是高危人群 记录上显示有性侵指控
[25:33] Beautiful. 帅呆了
[25:35] Colin. 科林
[25:39] Colin? 科林
[25:42] Colin. 科林
[25:44] Colin? 科林
[25:47] Colin. 科林
[25:48] Colin. 科林
[25:55] Colin. 科林
[25:59] Nathan. 内森
[26:02] You came. 你来了
[26:05] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[26:09] I wished, 我许愿了
[26:13] and you came. 你就来了
[26:21] That was Colin. 科林就是这样
[26:23] Middle of a nightmare, calls the wish come true. 在梦魇里 却说愿望成真了
[26:27] – You get him out of there? – Took him home. -你把他带走了 -带他回家了
[26:29] Stayed there till Sarah got back from hospital. 直到萨拉从医院出来
[26:32] That’s a lot for a 19-year-old to handle. 这对19岁的孩子来说很不容易
[26:35] Look, I don’t wanna sound heartless, but it wore on me. 我不想让你觉得我冷血 但我当时被套住了
[26:39] – It was… – More than you signed on for. -那是… -额外的负担吗
[26:43] You said he had that rabbit with him. 你说当时他拿着玩具小兔
[26:46] Yeah, Mr Wilson. 对 威尔逊先生
[26:47] You know how he got it? 知道怎么来的吗
[26:49] For his birthday. When he was 15. 他十五岁生日的礼物
[26:50] No, ‘cuz Colin have it to Leah as an apology for this assault. 不 科林把它给了莉娅 作为对骚扰的道歉
[26:54] – Sounds like him. – But if he -是他的风格 -但如果他
[26:55] had it at the hospital, he must’ve gotten it back. 在医院里拿着 说明他拿回来了
[26:57] What, from Leah? 莉娅还给他了吗
[26:58] Why would she go back? 她回去找他干什么
[27:00] – To see the guy who.. – Attacked her? -去看一个… -骚扰她的人
[27:02] Yeah. 是啊
[27:05] It’s a good question. 这问题问得好
[27:16] You told us Colin gave you his rabbit when he came to your house. 你说科林去你家时 把兔子送给了你
[27:20] – Right. – Know what happened to it? -是的 -后来兔子哪去了
[27:22] – Probably got thrown away. – No, actually no. -大概被扔掉了吧 -不是这样的
[27:25] He got it back. 他拿回去了
[27:27] He got it back from you. 从你手里拿回去了
[27:29] I don’t know how. 我不知道怎么回事
[27:31] Well, we have a 911 call with your voice on it. 我们查到一通报警电话里有你的声音
[27:35] Calling an ambulance from his apartment. 叫一辆救护车去他家
[27:38] I almost overlooked it, 我差点没发现
[27:39] there were so many calls made near the end there. 因为那片叫救护车的电话很多
[27:42] Sarah wasn’t doing so well. 萨拉身体很不好
[27:44] I know. 我知道
[27:50] Let’s start again. 咱们重新开始
[27:54] What aren’t you telling me? 你还有什么没告诉我
[27:58] I went to apologize to him. 我去跟他道歉
[28:01] For what? 为什么
[28:03] The music room. 音乐教室的事
[28:04] The assault. 骚扰
[28:06] There wasn’t one. 根本不存在
[28:10] Nothing happened? 什么事都没发生
[28:12] Colin was sitting with me at the piano. 科林跟我一起坐在钢琴边
[28:15] Started talking about his mom. 开始讲他妈妈的事
[28:18] How he loved her. 说他很爱她
[28:22] Just like he loved me. 就像爱我一样
[28:25] I felt for him. 我感动了
[28:28] So I let him kiss me. 就让他亲我
[28:32] – Then Mac came in. – Got the wrong idea? -然后麦克进来了 -误会了
[28:35] – Yes. – But you didn’t try to give him the right one? -是的 -但你没有澄清事实
[28:37] – I couldn’t. – Why not? -我不能 -为什么
[28:37] Because I was stupid. 因为我那时很傻
[28:39] Because I thought what’ll people say. 因为我怕别人说闲话
[28:43] Leah’s a slut. 莉娅是个贱货
[28:45] Leah wants to make it with the retard. 喜欢跟弱智儿鬼混
[28:51] Mac assumed if he attacked me. 麦克以为我被他侵犯了
[28:54] I went along. 我没有否认
[28:58] Even when your parents got involved? 你父母出面后仍然没澄清吗
[29:00] I thought, maybe Colin should leave the school. 我以为 也许科林应该离开学校
[29:03] Maybe somewhere else. 也许该去别的地方
[29:05] That’ll be nice to him. 那对他有好处
[29:12] It didn’t work out like that. 结果不是这样
[29:15] No. 是的
[29:19] How did you end making that 911 call? 你为什么会打报警电话呢
[29:25] It’s freezing in here, Colin. 这里好冷 科林
[29:27] Yeah. 是的
[29:30] – How about some light? – I’m not suppposed to see you. -能把灯打开吗 -我不应该见你的
[29:36] Mr Wilson asked me to come. 威尔逊先生让我来的
[29:41] I like him a lot. But 我很喜欢他 但是…
[29:45] he really misses you. 他很想你
[29:54] I’m sorry for what I did. 对你做的事 我真对不起
[29:57] No, Colin. 不 科林
[29:59] I’m sorry. 我对不起你
[30:02] I lied. 我撒谎了
[30:04] You did? 是吗
[30:06] Yes. 是的
[30:08] I said something bad happened, 我说你做了坏事
[30:11] but it didn’t. 但没有
[30:12] I told you you could kiss me. 我告诉你可以亲我的
[30:21] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[30:23] Have you had lunch? 你还没吃午饭吗
[30:25] I’m not supposed to open the fridge or the cupboards. 我不可以打开冰箱或橱柜
[30:29] I’m supposed to wait for mom. 我得等妈妈
[30:32] – Where is she? – Taking a bath. -她去哪里了 -在洗澡
[30:36] A long one. 洗了很久
[30:42] How long? 有多久
[30:44] She went in 2 days ago. 她两天前进去的
[30:49] Where’s that guy that takes care of you? 照顾你的那个人呢
[30:50] In Vermont. 在佛蒙特
[30:51] But I’m not suposed to interrupt when she’s in the bath. 但我不可以打搅她洗澡
[30:55] I’m gonna go to Vermont with him. If mom gets really sick. 如果妈妈病重 我就得跟他去佛蒙特
[31:05] Sarah was practically dead. 萨拉险些死掉
[31:08] She had been unconscious for a day and a half. 她失去知觉一天半了
[31:12] And Colin got swept away by Social Services? 科林被社保局带走了吗
[31:15] They said they’d take him to the proper place. 他们说会给他找个合适的地方
[31:19] Colin thought he was gonna live with Nathan? 科林以为自己会去内森那里
[31:23] I don’t know if it was true. 我不知道是不是真的
[31:26] Or just another lie someone told him. 可能又是一个谎言
[31:30] It was mistake, Leah. 这是个错误 莉娅
[31:33] As far as lies go, 就谎言而言
[31:37] yours isn’t the worst. 你撒的谎不是最差的
[31:57] Okay. Hey, enough with the Ice Queen, Lil. 好了 别再冷战了 阿莉
[32:00] – Just hit me with it, all right. – I got nothing to say. -有话直说好吗 -我没什么好说的
[32:02] What, you wanna drop this thing? Great, but you ain’t dropping. 你放下这件事最好不过 但你没放下
[32:04] You’re giving me daggers all day long. 你成天对我冷言冷语
[32:05] And you don’t deserve that? 我不应该吗
[32:07] Lil, 阿莉
[32:08] I’m an adult. 我是成年人
[32:09] I don’t need your permisison to go out with someone. 我跟人约会不需要你来批准
[32:11] It’s not someone, It’s my sister. 那不是随便谁 她是我妹妹
[32:14] So what’s that to you? 那又跟你有什么关系
[32:20] You lied to my face. 你当着我面撒谎
[32:24] You asked in front of everybody. 你当着所有人的面问我
[32:27] I’m gonna say with Vera and the boss right there? 我当着老大和维拉的面怎么说
[32:29] Yeah, yeah, Chris and me are stepping out. 是的 我和克里斯有一腿
[32:30] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你说的对
[32:31] – Lying was the right thing. – I’m gonna see who I want, Lil. -撒谎是正确选择 -我可以决定约会对象 阿莉
[32:34] Great. Great, god bless. 很好 很好 上帝保佑你
[32:35] I can’t help whatever happened 9 years ago. 你9年前的心结我打不开
[32:40] She’s trouble. 她是麻烦精
[32:43] – Well, maybe to me, she’s not. – Fine, Scotty, but -但她对来说不是 -没问题 史考特 不过
[32:45] horning it out with cocktail 跟酒吧女厮混
[32:46] waitress won’t bring back your dead girlfriend. 也无法让你去世的女友回到身边
[32:50] What’s going on? 怎么了
[32:59] Nothing. 没事
[33:02] Turns out, Nathan was more 我们查到内森
[33:03] active in seeing to Colin’s future than he said. 并非如他自己所说 对科林的未来不关心
[33:07] Yeah, how? 怎么回事
[33:09] Old records in Vermont show he applied to be Colin’s guardian. 佛蒙特的档案显示 他申请过做科林的监护人
[33:13] Vermont. That’s where he was going to school. 佛蒙特 他在那里上学
[33:15] A registrar in Middleberry has his request for family housing. 他在米德贝利登记申请家庭住宿
[33:19] So Colin could live with him. 以便让科林跟他一起住
[33:20] Well, he told me it was just a job. 他告诉我这只是份兼职
[33:22] That Sarah and Colin were getting to be too much for him. 说萨拉和科林让他付出太多
[33:26] He might have worn it out, but he was just getting deeper in. 他想跳出来 但是却越陷越深
[33:44] I don’t understand. I’ve told you everything. 我不明白 我全都讲了
[33:46] You didn’t tell us you tried to get custody of Colin. 你没讲过你曾申请做科林的监护人
[33:49] – I didn’t think it was important. – Really? -我觉得这不重要 -是吗
[33:51] Cuz I think the opposite. I think 我可不这么认为
[33:52] you tried to hide it, cuz you know what it was. 我认为你故意隐瞒 因为你心里有鬼
[33:54] You felt trapped. 你感觉被缠住了
[33:56] You got stuck with Colin, your whole life would get ripped away. 如果被科林拖累 这一辈子就完了
[33:59] Yeah, but how’d he say no to a dying woman? 对 但怎么能拒绝一个垂死的女人
[34:01] – That’s not how it was. – She was handing you a life sentence. -不是这么回事 -她要给你判无期徒刑
[34:04] You didn’t have the guts to just turn your back on them. 你没勇气离他们而去
[34:07] So your only way out was to get rid of Colin. 所以除掉科林是唯一的办法
[34:10] – Losing him at the movies. – Losing for good. -看完电影把他甩掉 -永远甩掉
[34:13] I loved Colin. 我爱科林
[34:15] I wanted to take him. 我想照顾他
[34:17] – But they wouldn’t let me. – Who wouldn’t? -但他们不允许 -谁不允许
[34:19] The responsible agencies. 有关部门
[34:21] We got the call at morning. I was too young, 有一天早上我接到电话 说我太年轻
[34:23] – lacked the necessary skills. – To care for a minor? -没有必要的技能 -照顾未成年人的技能吗
[34:26] A minor with special needs. 有特殊情况的未成年人
[34:28] Who posed to possible sexual threat. 还潜在性侵的危险
[34:33] If only I had been older. 如果我年纪大一些
[34:35] – If he hadn’t attacked that girl. – Nathan, he didn’t. -如果他没袭击那个女孩 -内森 他没有
[34:41] Leah let the story get out of hand. 莉娅让事态失控
[34:47] – Well, if Sarah had known that. – It would’ve been different? -如果萨拉知道是这样 -情况会不同吗
[34:51] She fought so hard for him. 她努力为他争取
[34:53] I don’t think anyone could’ve fought harder. 谁都不可能更卖力了
[34:56] But she was sick. 但她病了
[34:58] – And finally had to give up. – With both of us gone, -最终放弃了 -我们两个都不在的话
[35:00] the world was gonna eat him alive. 这个世界会将他生吞活剥
[35:02] And we couldn’t to anything to stop it. 而我们无法阻止
[35:05] But you could do one thing. 但你们可以做一件事
[35:12] Did Sarah ask you to take him to the tracks that night? 那晚是萨拉让你带他去铁轨的吗
[35:22] It was never specific. 从没直说过
[35:31] How’d it go today? 今天怎么样
[35:33] It’s the end. 结束了
[35:35] With this round? They’re starting something new? 这个疗程吗 他们有新的治疗方案吗
[35:37] No, Nathan. They gave me a hospice registry. 不 内森 他们给我一份临终关怀注册表
[35:42] Hospice? 临终关怀
[35:43] Where they make you comfortable when there’s nothing else to do. 在无药可救的情况下让我舒服一些
[35:49] So.. that’s it? 就这样了吗
[35:53] That’s it. 是的
[35:56] Nathan. You’re here. 内森 你来了
[35:58] We can go to the movies. 我们可以去看电影了
[36:00] What movie? 什么电影
[36:01] Jurassic Park. 《侏罗纪公园》
[36:05] You’ll have to get your coat. 你得去穿大衣
[36:10] What’s gonna happen to him? 他怎么办
[36:12] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[36:14] How? They turned down your application. 怎么处理 你的申请被拒了
[36:16] Sarah, I’ll handle it. 萨拉 我会搞定的
[36:23] Okay. 好的
[36:26] I want you to know 你要知道
[36:28] I’ve always thought of both of you as my boys. 我一向对你们俩都视如己出
[36:32] Sarah. 萨拉
[36:35] I know you’re right. It’s best not to cry. 你说的对 最好不要哭
[36:43] Nathan? 内森
[36:44] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[36:46] Maybe if I wished I could make mommy better. 也许我许愿能让妈妈康复
[36:50] Sounds like a good idea. 听起来这主意不错
[36:52] And I think I can do it. 我觉得我能行
[36:54] Because that wish I made in the fountain about Leah.. 因为我在喷泉许愿让莉娅爱我
[36:57] Yeah? 怎么样
[36:59] It came true. 实现了
[37:00] And them later, I wished for 后来 我许愿
[37:03] you in the hospital and that came true too. 让你来医院 也实现了
[37:06] It did. 是的
[37:08] I wished by the phone where people make calls so you’d hear me. 有人打电话时在旁边许愿 你就能听到了
[37:15] That was pretty smart of you. 你真聪明
[37:17] So maybe I could wish and make mommy better. 也许我许愿能让妈妈好起来
[37:22] Colin, what she needs is to get stronger. 科林 她需要变得更强壮
[37:26] Stronger. 更强壮
[37:29] You mean strong like a train. 像火车一样强壮吗
[37:32] Yeah. 是的
[37:34] Then this is the perfect place. 那这个地方再好不过了
[37:39] I’ll stand on the tracks 我站在铁轨上
[37:42] and wish real hard. 使劲许愿
[37:48] You think that’ll work? 你觉得会实现吗
[37:54] Sounds good to me. 我觉得可以
[37:58] Okay. 好的
[38:02] Thanks, Nathan. 谢谢你 内森
[39:14] 歌曲: “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” 歌手:Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme