时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Higher. Mommy, higher! | 高点 妈妈 再高点 |
[00:35] | Do an underdog, mom. | 妈妈 从前面推我 |
[00:37] | All right, Miss Fish. | 好的 鱼儿小姐 |
[00:39] | One underdog coming up. | 马上从前面推 |
[01:00] | No! | 不 |
[01:01] | Kayla. | 凯拉 |
[01:05] | Baby, wake up. | 宝贝 醒醒 |
[01:06] | Wake up for mommy. | 为了妈妈醒醒 |
[01:09] | Please. | 求求你 |
[01:11] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[02:03] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[02:04] | Record lows out there, Scotty. | 史考特 今天可是史上最低温 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:07] | Hey, Lil. | 阿莉 |
[02:12] | Kinda chilly in here, too. | 屋里也有点冷啊 |
[02:13] | I hear you went to Christina’s bar. | 听说你去克里斯蒂娜的酒吧了 |
[02:17] | Yeah? From who? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[02:19] | From her. | 她自己说的 |
[02:22] | Me and Nicky went for a couple of beers. | 我和尼克去喝了几杯啤酒 |
[02:24] | Not like we knew she was working there. | 我们又不知道她在那里上班 |
[02:27] | Ain’t that right? | 对吧 |
[02:28] | Gospel. | 当然了 |
[02:33] | – I ain’t interested in your sister, Lil. – Good. | -阿莉 我对你妹妹没兴趣 -那就好 |
[02:36] | ‘Cause she’s a train wreck. | 她受的的伤害够多了 |
[02:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | – And she didn’t hit on you? – No. | -她没挑逗你吗 -没有 |
[02:46] | You know the Mayor’s gun recovery program? | 知道市长的枪支收回计划吧 |
[02:48] | Turn in a weapon, get a pair of sneakers? | 交来一把枪 换双运动鞋 |
[02:50] | This kid from Strawberry Mansion turned it in | 草莓大厦这孩子一个月前交来这把枪 |
[02:52] | a month ago for a pair of Allen Iverson. | 换了双艾伦·艾弗森运动鞋 |
[02:54] | And FIU finally got around to it? | 法证组到现在才着手查 |
[02:56] | Tunrs out the gun got a body on it. | 这把枪身上背着命案呢 |
[02:57] | Drive-by shooting, 1987. | 1987年飞车枪击案 |
[02:59] | – The job ever come in? – Unsolved. | -立案调查了吗 -没破案 |
[03:01] | Victim was a six year-old girl. | 死者是个6岁的小女孩 |
[03:03] | And this is what killed her? | 这把枪就是凶器 |
[03:04] | Rifling matched the projectile found at the scene. | 膛线和现场的弹道轨迹一致 |
[03:07] | This is Jason James and his son Jason Jr. | 这是杰森·詹姆斯和他儿子小杰森 |
[03:10] | Stupid here’s the one who took my gun without permission, turned it in. | 这傻孩子未经允许就把我的枪上交了 |
[03:13] | How was I supposed to know it was hot? | 我怎么知道这枪是非法的 |
[03:14] | Saying I did. | 难不成我知道 |
[03:15] | Mr James, how long did you own this gun? | 詹姆斯先生 这把枪在你手上多久了 |
[03:17] | Five years. | 五年 |
[03:19] | Bought it at a gun show, Barearms Bonanza. | 幸运武器枪支展销会上买的 |
[03:21] | – Got proof of that? – Nah. | -有证据吗 -没有 |
[03:23] | But I remember the guy I bought it from. | 不过我还记得卖我枪的那个人 |
[03:25] | Uncle Sam Murray. Wears that crazy hat and everything. | 打扮得像山姆·莫里大叔 戴着顶诡异的帽子 |
[03:28] | Gun’s got a history, Mr James. | 这枪有案底 詹姆斯先生 |
[03:29] | It killed a little girl. | 杀死了一个小女孩 |
[03:34] | So maybe it was a good thing I turned it in. | 看来我上交这把枪是好事 |
[03:36] | – Take off those shoes. – Dad, it’s snowing outside. | -把鞋脱掉 -外面下着雪呢 |
[03:38] | Get ’em off. | 脱下来 |
[03:39] | You ain’t profitting off of someone getting killed. | 不许你因为别人被杀而得好处 |
[03:43] | How much you pay for this, back in 2000? | 2000年的时候买这枪花了多少钱 |
[03:46] | 89 bucks. | 89块 |
[03:48] | That’s cheap. | 真便宜 |
[03:50] | Well, it was used. | 二手枪嘛 |
[04:23] | Drive-by at Langston Hughes Park. | 兰斯顿休斯公园飞车枪击案 |
[04:25] | There at that time was a drug war over turf. | 那会休斯公园是毒贩争抢的地盘 |
[04:27] | Kayla Odoms was hit on a bullet ricocheted off the basket ball pole. | 凯拉·欧登思被篮球场杆弹飞的子弹击中 |
[04:31] | Yeah, it got her on the chest. | 正中胸口 |
[04:32] | Cops in ’87 figured the real target | 当时查案的警察认为真正的目标 |
[04:34] | was one of the players or onlookers. | 是场上的球员或观众 |
[04:36] | Two of the spectators were ex-cons, | 两个观众有前科 |
[04:38] | one was a known drug dealer, | 其中一个是有名的毒贩 |
[04:39] | six others was petty records at the scene. | 其它六个犯过些小事 |
[04:41] | It’s a big suspect pool. | 疑犯还挺多 |
[04:43] | 911 caller, Rodney Johnson | 报案人罗德尼·约翰逊 |
[04:45] | calls it in from a pay phone three blocks away. | 用三个街区外的公用电话报的警 |
[04:48] | Three blocks? | 三个街区那么远 |
[04:50] | Cell phones were science fiction in ’87, Scotty. | 史考特 87年时手机还是科幻产品 |
[04:52] | Got anything on the car? | 那辆车的资料呢 |
[04:54] | B’s, two door sedan. | 双门轿车 |
[04:56] | No ID on the make or plates. | 车的牌子和牌照都没 |
[04:57] | I’ll send Vera and Jeffries to talk to the family. | 维拉和杰弗里斯去找死者家人谈谈 |
[04:59] | We’ll go see the gun dealer, who sold the MAC to Jason James. | 我们去找把枪卖给杰森·詹姆斯的枪贩子 |
[05:02] | Yeah, this Uncle Sam character. | 对 那个山姆大叔 |
[05:05] | What do you guess the time to crime was on this weapon? | 你猜这把枪从入手到犯罪过了多久 |
[05:08] | Less than a week? | 不到一周 |
[05:09] | What, for a MAC-10? | MAC-10冲锋枪哪用那么久 |
[05:10] | I bet someone bought that bad boy, used it on a crime that very day. | 我敢赌买这把枪的当天就用来犯罪了 |
[05:19] | We lost Kayla 18 years ago. | 凯拉18年前就过世了 |
[05:21] | Why we gotta relive it now? | 为什么现在旧事重提 |
[05:23] | Mom, they got a good lead with this gun. | 妈 这把枪是很有用的线索 |
[05:25] | Let’s start with you, Mr Odoms. | 从你开始吧 欧登思先生 |
[05:27] | Where were you when Kayla got shot? | 凯拉出事时你在哪里 |
[05:29] | I was driving a cab, till one thirty. | 开出租车 一直到晚上1点半 |
[05:32] | And you, Darnell? | 你呢 达内尔 |
[05:33] | Home, watching TV. | 在家 看电视 |
[05:35] | The man you see here, he was just a pup back then. | 你现在看到的小伙子那会还是孩子呢 |
[05:38] | Turned 12 that day. | 那天满12岁 |
[05:39] | Kayla was killed on your birthday? | 凯拉是在你生日当天被杀的 |
[05:41] | Do you know, she’d be 24 now. | 要是她还活着 现在也该24岁了 |
[05:44] | Can you remember who was at the park that night, Mrs Odoms? | 还记得那天公园有什么人吗 欧登思夫人 |
[05:47] | I just remember Kayla talking | 我只记得凯拉在秋千上 |
[05:49] | the blue streak on those swings. | 像连珠炮一样说个不停 |
[05:50] | That girl, she could talk. | 那姑娘可能说了 |
[05:52] | So I wasn’t paying much attention to anyone else. | 所以我没怎么注意别人 |
[05:57] | Till after… | 直到之后 |
[05:59] | You think Darnell liked the fishes I gave him? | 你觉得达内尔喜欢我送的鱼吗 |
[06:01] | I know he did. | 我知道他喜欢 |
[06:02] | You don’t think he’d mind I named them for him? | 他不会介意我给鱼取名了吧 |
[06:04] | He can change them if he wants to. | 要是他想改的话 会改的 |
[06:06] | No, he can’t. | 不 不行 |
[06:07] | Gouramis gotta be called Kissy-face, because the way their mouths go. | 吻嘴鱼必须叫接吻脸 因为它们老爱接吻 |
[06:12] | You know what Darnell wants to be when he grows up? | 你知道达内尔长大以后想做什么吗 |
[06:13] | – What? – An ichthyologist. | -什么 -鱼类学者 |
[06:15] | – Ichthyologist? – Yeah, fish doctor. | -鱼类学者 -对啊 鱼医生 |
[06:18] | – Where do you get these words? – From Darnell. | -你从哪里知道这么些词的 -达内尔说的 |
[06:21] | He’s really smart. | 他真的很聪明 |
[06:23] | Higher, mom. Higher. | 高点 妈妈 再高点 |
[06:26] | Do an underdog, mom. | 妈妈 从前面推我 |
[06:27] | All right, Miss Fish. | 好的 鱼儿小姐 |
[06:29] | One underdog coming up. | 马上从前面推 |
[06:44] | No! | 不 |
[06:45] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[06:52] | Baby, wake up. | 宝贝 醒醒 |
[06:53] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[06:55] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[06:56] | Nobody touch me. | 谁也不许碰 |
[06:58] | Hey, someone call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[07:00] | Ain’t no phone working around here. | 这附近没有能用的电话 |
[07:01] | Besides it ain’t no use anyway. The girl’s dead. | 打也是白打 这女孩已经死了 |
[07:03] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[07:05] | – She’s gonna wake up. – I’ll find a phone, all right? | -她会醒的 -我去找电话 |
[07:08] | Just.. don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:12] | Please. | 求求你 |
[07:14] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[07:16] | I didn’t let her out of my arms | 我一直把她抱在怀里 |
[07:18] | till the paramedics got there thirty minutes later. | 半小时后医务人员赶来才放开 |
[07:22] | What were you doing at the park at ten p.m.? | 你们晚上十点去公园干什么 |
[07:25] | It was stifling that night. Me and Kayla couldn’t sleep. | 那天很闷 我和凯拉睡不着 |
[07:29] | We went out for a walk. | 想出去走走 |
[07:33] | If we just stayed home, Kayla would be alive. | 要是那天不出去 凯拉就不会死 |
[07:35] | You couldn’t have known what was gonna happen that night. | 你不可能预知那晚会发生什么 |
[07:37] | I’ve been telling her that for 18 years. | 这话我跟她说了18年 |
[07:40] | We both have. | 我们都是 |
[07:42] | Don’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[07:44] | It’s still my fault. | 反正是我的错 |
[07:46] | Always will be. | 永远都是 |
[08:03] | Well, here’s a handsome couple. | 两位真般配 |
[08:05] | – Uncle Sam Murray? – Let me guess. | -山姆·莫里大叔吗 -我来猜猜 |
[08:07] | Firearm for the missus. | 出于安全考虑 |
[08:09] | Strictly safe defense. | 想给夫人买把枪 |
[08:10] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[08:11] | You sold a MAC-10 to a man named | 你5年前卖了一把 |
[08:13] | Jason James five years ago? | MAC-10冲锋枪给杰森·詹姆斯 |
[08:15] | I’ve been selling quality firearms for close to 20 years. | 我卖了快20年的枪了 |
[08:18] | You can’t expect me to remember one sale. | 哪能每个客人都记住 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s why we brought this. | 所以我们带照片来了 |
[08:23] | You recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[08:25] | He do something wrong? | 他干什么坏事了 |
[08:27] | Gun did something wrong. | 枪干了坏事 |
[08:29] | Little girl was killed with that. | 这把枪杀死了一个小女孩 |
[08:30] | Hey, that ain’t my fault. | 那可不是我的错 |
[08:32] | I’m a dealer. I don’t gotta do background checks. | 我是卖枪的 又不负责背景调查 |
[08:35] | Where did you get the gun? | 这枪你从哪里得来的 |
[08:36] | You saying I had something to do with the shooting? | 你是说我和枪杀案有关吗 |
[08:38] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[08:39] | If you owned it in ’87. | 如果87年枪在你手上的话 |
[08:41] | That is a wild accusation. | 这指控太荒谬了 |
[08:43] | I resent it, | 我表示愤恨 |
[08:44] | I abhor it, I deny it. | 憎恶 绝不承认 |
[08:45] | Hey, Uncle Sam. Listen up. | 山姆大叔 听着 |
[08:47] | You had the gun at 2000. | 2000年的时候这枪在你手上 |
[08:48] | We gotta trace it to ’87. | 我们要追溯到87年 |
[08:49] | So where and when did you get the MAC-10. | 你到底何时何地拿到这把枪的 |
[08:52] | I got it in ’99. | 99年入手的 |
[08:57] | Keep going. | 接着说 |
[08:58] | I was visiting my dad at the Delaware Downs housing projects. | 当时我去特拉华州唐斯看我爸 |
[09:11] | Don’t shoot, players. I’m unarmed. | 别开枪 我身上没武器 |
[09:14] | You with the housing authority, mister? | 你是房管部门的吗 先生 |
[09:16] | Can’t say that I am. | 不是 |
[09:18] | Wel, you ain’t no ganster, so… | 你也不是混帮派的 所以 |
[09:20] | Put that thing down, son. | 把枪放下 孩子 |
[09:22] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:33] | Are you crazy, boy? | 你脑子进水了吗 孩子 |
[09:35] | This is a real gun. | 这可是真枪 |
[09:38] | Ain’t no bullets in it. | 里面又没子弹 |
[09:42] | What do you call those? | 那这是什么 |
[09:44] | Where the hell did you get this? | 这枪从哪里弄来的 |
[09:45] | – I ain’t telling. – Give it back! | -我才不说呢 -还给我们 |
[09:47] | You lucky to be alive, you know that? | 还活着算你们走运 知道吗 |
[09:50] | Now git! Before I really bust a cap in your scrawny asses. | 快滚 否则打烂你们的屁股 |
[09:57] | Those boys came this close to meeting their maker. | 那俩小男孩差点见上帝了 |
[10:01] | This close. | 差点儿 |
[10:03] | You didn’t tell their parents? | 你没告诉他们的父母 |
[10:04] | No. | 没有 |
[10:06] | Kids ran in the apartment across the hall and slammed the door. | 他们跑进对门的公寓 把门砰的一关 |
[10:10] | Slammed it, huh? | 关门了是吧 |
[10:11] | So you just walked on out of there? | 你就这么走了 |
[10:14] | Those kids were lucky I showed up when I did. | 我当时出现 是那俩孩子走运 |
[10:17] | Lucky for you, too. | 你也很走运啊 |
[10:18] | Free gun and all. | 免费得了枪 |
[10:19] | Hey, I saved their lives. | 我可救了他们的命 |
[10:21] | And made 89 bucks to boot. | 还挣了89块 |
[10:27] | They’re gouramis, | 这是吻嘴鱼 |
[10:28] | you don’t have them yet. | 你还没有这种鱼呢 |
[10:30] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Dad helped me pick them out. | 爸爸帮我选的 |
[10:33] | They’re gonna be all right in this heat? | 这么热 这些鱼没事吧 |
[10:35] | For an hour, sure. | 个把小时没关系 |
[10:37] | If they’re not, Darnell can fix ’em. | 就算有事 达内尔也能治好 |
[10:39] | He’s gonna be a fish doctor. | 他要当鱼医生的 |
[10:48] | There’s something going down. | 那边有情况 |
[10:49] | We gotta enhance this. | 得放大观看 |
[10:51] | The Philly PD way. | 用费城警局特有的方式 |
[10:53] | You know, any other city, they’d have one of them zoomer sticks. | 其它警局都有那种缩放工具 |
[10:56] | Ah, quit griping. Your eyes are better than mine. | 别抱怨了 你的眼神比我好使 |
[10:59] | See the guy in red shorts? | 看到穿红短裤那男的没 |
[11:01] | – Yeah. – Cedric Browning. | -嗯 -塞德里克·布朗宁 |
[11:03] | I arrested him couple of years ago. | 几年前我逮捕过他 |
[11:05] | Maybe this household heated it up a little bit later that night? | 也许当晚他俩小吵变大吵 |
[11:08] | 1997年乔·弗朗西斯创办的成人娱乐公司 主要发行成人电影和视频 | |
[11:08] | Girls Gone Wild? | 《美女也疯狂》 |
[11:12] | Video tape the Odoms family made, day of the murder. | 凶案当天欧登思一家的录像带 |
[11:15] | It was the brother’s birthday. | 那天是哥哥的生日 |
[11:17] | You got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[11:18] | Well, there’s some kind of scuffle going on here. | 好像发生了扭打 |
[11:20] | We’ll check it out. Might be connected to the shooting. | 去查查 可能与枪杀有关 |
[11:23] | Uh, boss had a snafu with the gun. | 老大查到枪的情况也很乱 |
[11:25] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[11:26] | Well, the serial number showed it was manufactured at Barkan Industries. | 序列号显示枪是巴坎工厂制造的 |
[11:29] | They have a record of it leaving the factory in August ’87. | 根据记录 这把枪87年8月出厂 |
[11:32] | Going for where? | 去了哪里 |
[11:33] | 美国宪法第二修正案许可个人拥有枪支 并基于合法目的使用该等武器 | |
[11:33] | The Second Amendment. A gunshop in West Philly. | 西费城一家叫”第二修正案”的枪械店 |
[11:36] | – So what do their records say? – That’s just it. | -他们的记录呢 -这就是问题所在 |
[11:38] | The Second Amendment says they never received | 他们说从没收到这批枪支 |
[11:40] | the credit guns that included our MAC-10. | 包括这把MAC-10 |
[11:42] | So that baby was born, left the hospital, never made it home. | 所以这把枪出厂之后没到商店 |
[11:45] | Maybe it was delivered to the wrong store? | 也许送错商店了 |
[11:47] | Or maybe someone kidnapped it. | 也许有人中途劫走了 |
[11:53] | The owner at Barkan Industries says he’s gonna see through his records. | 巴坎工厂的老板说会查一下记录 |
[11:56] | – No warrant necessary. – What a guy. | -不用搜查证 -这老板可真好说话 |
[11:59] | Now, we gotta find out where that gun went, Nick. | 尼克 我们得找出枪到底去哪了 |
[12:01] | – If it was delivered to the wrong store. – Or if it was stolen before it ever got to one. | -是送错商店 -还是中途被偷 |
[12:04] | It sounds like fun. Wish we can help, but.. | 听着很有意思 真希望能帮上忙 不过… |
[12:06] | We’re on the street, boss. | 老大 我们要出外勤 |
[12:08] | Delaware Downs? | 去特拉华唐斯吗 |
[12:08] | Uncle Sam said these kids with the MAC went back | 山姆大叔说那两个拿MAC枪的孩子 |
[12:11] | into an apartment catty-corner to his dad’s. | 跑进了他爸家斜对面的公寓 |
[12:13] | Well, hopefully the buck stops there. | 希望追溯到这就有结果 |
[12:14] | One gun can pass through a lot of hands in 18 years. | 一把枪在18年里可以转手很多次 |
[12:17] | All we need to know is who was holding it in ’87. | 我只需知道87年时枪在谁手上 |
[12:25] | So Christina didn’t come on to you? | 克里斯蒂娜真没挑逗你吗 |
[12:28] | – Nah. – Not how I saw it. | -没有 -我看到的可不是这样 |
[12:30] | Well, you left, Nick. You didn’t see anything. | 你当时走了 尼克 什么都没看见 |
[12:33] | – You gotta call it off. – Don’t worry about it. | -你最好离她远点 -不用操心 |
[12:35] | Serious. | 说真的 |
[12:37] | – It’s what you call “ill-advised”. – Hey, I’m on it, okay? | -你这就叫”欠考虑” -我自有分寸 |
[13:03] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[13:03] | Philly Homicide, ma’am. | 费城凶案组 女士 |
[13:10] | We’re tracking a murder weapon. | 我们在追查凶器 |
[13:11] | It was last seen in this apartment in ’99. | 最后有人见到这把枪是99年在这房子里 |
[13:13] | ’99, you say? | 你们说99年 |
[13:14] | I was here in ’99. | 99年我就住这里 |
[13:16] | Hell, I was here in ’89. | 我89年就在这里了 |
[13:17] | Feel like I’ve been here since’09. | 感觉我09年就在这里了 |
[13:20] | Man saw two boys out in the stairwell playing with a gun. | 有人看见两个小男孩在楼梯间玩枪 |
[13:23] | MAC-10. | 一把MAC-10 |
[13:24] | – And they ran into your place. – Well, that figures. | -他们跑进你家了 -那就对了 |
[13:27] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[13:28] | Those boys are my grandsons. | 那几个是我孙子 |
[13:31] | – Where’d they got the gun? – Where I kept it under floor board, | -他们从哪得来的枪 -我藏在地板下面 |
[13:33] | – thinking they’d never find it. – So that gun was yours? | -以为他们找不到的 -这么说枪是你的 |
[13:37] | Not exactly. I stole it. | 也不是 是我偷的 |
[13:39] | – Mind telling us from who? – Am I gonna catch trouble? | -从谁那里偷的 -我会有麻烦吗 |
[13:42] | Nah. | 不会 |
[13:44] | From a family I was working for. This was, what, back in ’93. | 我之前的老板家 93年的时候 |
[13:50] | Truly, | 楚利 |
[13:52] | can I have a word, please? | 能跟你说几句吗 |
[14:01] | Shut the door, please. | 麻烦把门关上 |
[14:07] | Is there something you’d like to tell me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[14:09] | I don’t think so, Eric. | 艾瑞克 我想没有 |
[14:11] | I think there is. | 我觉得有 |
[14:12] | I think you found something under my mattress. | 我觉得你在我床垫下面找到了某样东西 |
[14:15] | No. | 没有 |
[14:18] | – You’re lying. – I got vacuuming to do. | -你撒谎 -我还要吸尘呢 |
[14:21] | You’re the only one who comes in here. | 只有你会进我房间 |
[14:23] | I know you took it. Now give it back. | 我知道是你拿的 还给我 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Give back to me, Truly, or I swear to god.. | 还给我 楚利 否则我发誓 |
[14:28] | I see these pictures you draw. | 我看到你画的画了 |
[14:29] | List of all those people with skulls by their name. | 人名旁边画着骷髅头的那单子 |
[14:32] | Ever hear the word privacy? | 知不知道隐私这回事啊 |
[14:33] | I ain’t gonna let you shoot up yourself, | 我不会让你吸毒 |
[14:35] | this house or anyone else for that matter. | 也不会让你朝任何人开枪 |
[14:37] | Then I’ll just get another gun and hunt you down with it. | 那我就再去搞把枪弄死你 |
[14:40] | You can try Eric. | 你试试 艾瑞克 |
[14:43] | Just remember you ain’t the only one gonna be armed. | 记着可不止你有枪 |
[14:51] | I took that kid’s gun for his own good. | 我为他好才把枪拿走的 |
[14:53] | Then my grandkids nearly got killed with it. | 结果我孙子差点走火丧命 |
[14:56] | Any idea where Eric got hold of that MAC-10? | 知道艾瑞克从哪弄来那把MAC-10的吗 |
[14:58] | Nope. Never had a chance to find it out either. | 不知道 也没机会知道 |
[15:01] | Got fired the next day. | 第二天就被炒了 |
[15:03] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 好心总没好报 |
[15:05] | Sounds like you might’ve saved some lives there, Truly. | 楚利 看来你可能救了别人的命 |
[15:08] | Maybe, maybe not. Who’s to say? | 可能是 可能不是 谁知道呢 |
[15:14] | Just finished retooling. | 刚更新了机器 |
[15:16] | On account of the assault weapon bans being lifted. | 因为攻击性武器禁令取消了 |
[15:18] | It’s about time they stop meddling with the Second Amendment. | 也是时候别再瞎折腾第二修正案了 |
[15:21] | Sold many MACs back in 1987? | 1987年卖掉了很多MAC枪吗 |
[15:23] | MACs were the weapon of choice among certain populations back then. | 那时MAC枪是某些人群的不二选择 |
[15:27] | You got the invoices, which stores the guns were shipped to? | 找到发票了吗 枪运去了哪家商店 |
[15:30] | All that records post ’92 are computerized. | 92年之后的记录都电子化了 |
[15:33] | Pre ’92, however..is a different story. | 92年之前可没那么先进 |
[15:37] | That’s unfortunate. | 真不走运 |
[15:39] | If in case my MACs was delivered to the wrong store by accident, | 如果我的枪真送错了商店 |
[15:44] | I’m not liable, right? | 我没责任吧 |
[15:45] | We’re just looking for the shooter, Mr Barkan. | 巴坎先生 我们只想找出凶手 |
[15:47] | Yeah, unless you pulled the drive-by in ’87, | 除非87年那桩飞车枪击案是你干的 |
[15:49] | you got nothing to worry about. | 否则你没什么可担心的 |
[15:50] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[15:52] | I just make them. | 我就是造枪的 |
[15:53] | Can’t control who buys them. | 谁买可不归我控制 |
[15:56] | Take all the time you need. | 你们慢慢找 |
[16:01] | Nice guy. | 真是个好人 |
[16:08] | Eric Morrison? | 艾瑞克·莫瑞森 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I’m Eric. | 我就是 |
[16:14] | Did I do something? | 我犯什么事了吗 |
[16:15] | You know a woman who used to work for your family? | 还记得之前给你家帮佣的 |
[16:17] | Truly Sinclair. | 楚利·辛克莱吧 |
[16:18] | Yeah, sure. Why? | 记得 怎么了 |
[16:19] | Well, she says she took a gun from you in 1993. | 她说93年从你这里拿了把枪 |
[16:22] | – Yeah. – MAC-10. | -没错 -一把MAC-10 |
[16:24] | – Yeah. – How long did you own it? | -是 -这枪在你手上多长时间 |
[16:27] | Six, seven months. Why? | 六七个月吧 怎么 |
[16:28] | Is Truly in trouble? | 楚利有麻烦了 |
[16:29] | ‘Cuz.. she kinda saved my life. | 她也算是救了我一命 |
[16:32] | Yeah? How? | 怎么说 |
[16:33] | I told my parents Truly stole money from me. | 我跟爸妈说楚利偷了我的钱 |
[16:36] | But she told them the truth about the gun. | 但她把枪的事告诉我父母了 |
[16:38] | – But they believed you? – No. | -他们信了你的话 -没 |
[16:40] | They believed her. | 他们信了她 |
[16:42] | Came down on me like a ton of bricks. | 严厉惩罚了我 |
[16:44] | But Truly says she was fired the next day. | 但是楚利说她第二天被炒了 |
[16:46] | Yeah, she was. For stealing. | 没错 因为偷东西 |
[16:48] | My parents were jerks. | 我爸妈就是混蛋 |
[16:49] | So you’re 16 years old. How do you get your hands on a MAC-10. | 你当时才16岁 怎么拿到枪的 |
[16:53] | That’s kind of a funny story. | 说来还挺有意思的 |
[16:56] | Maybe not that funny. | 也许没那么有意思 |
[16:57] | See, we lived near this.. | 我们当时住在骑马俱乐部附近 |
[16:59] | this riding club where I used to draw pictures of satan and stuff, | 我常在那里画撒旦什么的 |
[17:02] | freak out the riders. | 吓死那些骑手了 |
[17:19] | Hasta la vista, baby. | 后会有期 宝贝 |
[17:24] | Sweet. | 厉害 |
[17:26] | – Okay, let me try. – Wait, I wanna see what I hit. | -我试试 -等等 我看看打到什么了 |
[17:35] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[17:41] | Holy crap. | 糟了 |
[17:47] | You shot a horse. | 你射中了一匹马 |
[17:49] | Gross, its guts are spilling out. | 真恶心 内脏都流出来了 |
[17:52] | I didn’t mean to shoot that. | 我不是故意的 |
[17:53] | – Let’s get the hell out of here. – We can’t leave it like this. | -咱们快走吧 -不能就这么一走了之 |
[17:56] | What are we supposed to do, call a vet? | 那怎么着 叫兽医吗 |
[17:57] | You gotta put it out of its misery. | 你得给它个解脱 |
[18:01] | – You shoot it. – I’m not shooting a horse. | -你来射 -我才不要朝马开枪 |
[18:03] | Let’s just get out of here. | 那就走吧 |
[18:10] | – They just left it there? – He didn’t suffer long. | -他们就这么走了 -那匹马没痛苦多久 |
[18:12] | Cuz you found the gun in those bushes? | 因为你把枪从灌木丛里捡出来了 |
[18:14] | I did what Chip and Dale couldn’t. | 奇奇和帝帝不敢做的 我替他们做了 |
[18:16] | You ever get your hands on another gun? | 你后来还有别的枪吗 |
[18:17] | My parents started to watch me like a hawk. | 我父母后来看得我很严 |
[18:20] | Then I graduated high school, got away from guys like Pate. | 之后我高中毕业 远离帕泰这种人 |
[18:24] | Anger kinda just dissipated. | 也不那么愤世嫉俗了 |
[18:27] | So how’d Pate come into that MAC-10? | 帕泰又从哪里拿到枪的 |
[18:30] | Main Line yacht club. | 主线游艇俱乐部 |
[18:32] | Bought it from some guy named Witherspoon. | 从一个叫威瑟斯彭的人那里买的 |
[18:34] | At least that’s what I heard him bragging about. | 至少他是这么吹嘘的 |
[18:37] | Okay, Eric. | 好 艾瑞克 |
[18:41] | Hey, if you see Truly again, would you apologize to her for me? | 你们再见到楚利的话 能替我向她道歉吗 |
[18:46] | You know, for being such a demented kid? | 我当时太不懂事了 |
[18:49] | To tell her yourself. | 自己跟她说去 |
[18:50] | Ain’t like she lives in Antarctica. | 她又不是住在南极 |
[18:58] | That MAC-10 was not delivered to any gunstore in the greater Philadelphia area. | 那把MAC枪没有运到费城任何一家枪械店 |
[19:02] | Yeah, and I got the paper cuts to prove it. | 没错 我翻遍了资料 手都被纸划伤了 |
[19:04] | So it was stolen. | 那就是被偷了 |
[19:05] | Got us thinking about who was delivering those guns for Barkan. | 我们就想到要查谁替巴坎送的货 |
[19:08] | So we checked the employment rolls at Philly Hall ’87. | 所以我们去查了87年费城市政厅的雇佣记录 |
[19:10] | That’s cover who transported the guns? | 从那里能查到谁运的枪 |
[19:12] | Interesting name on their list of drivers. | 司机名单上有一个人耐人寻味 |
[19:14] | Rodney Johnson. | 罗德尼·约翰逊 |
[19:16] | That 911 caller. | 报警的那个人 |
[19:17] | Maybe a target of the drive-by since he was out on the court that night. | 可能是飞车枪击的目标 他那晚也在球场 |
[19:21] | That’s some coincidence. | 倒真够巧的 |
[19:23] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[19:24] | This guy transported the gun that almost killed him? | 他运送了一把差点害死自己的枪 |
[19:26] | Clincher is that guy fighting with Cedric Browning on that video tape.. | 关键是录像带里和塞德里克·布朗宁扭打的人 |
[19:30] | Rodney again? | 又是罗德尼 |
[19:31] | One and the same. | 没错 |
[19:33] | Lot of roads all leading one direction. | 这么多线索都指向同一方向 |
[19:35] | Right to Rodney Johnson. | 直指罗德尼·约翰逊 |
[19:45] | Talked to your old boss at Philly Hall, Rodney. | 罗德尼 我们找你市政厅的前老板谈过了 |
[19:47] | Said you were fired | 说你运货总是晚到 |
[19:48] | because your cargo had a habit of coming in late and light. | 货也经常变少 所以被炒了 |
[19:51] | Those accusations were unsubstantial. | 这种指控完全没根据 |
[19:54] | One of the MAC-10s you were hauling turned out to be a murder weapon. | 你运的一把MAC枪成了凶器 |
[19:57] | Killed a six year old, Kayla Odoms. | 杀死了一个六岁女孩 凯拉·欧登思 |
[19:59] | You remember Kayla. You called in the 911. | 还记得凯拉吧 是你报的警 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[20:04] | So who do you figure the shooter was that night? | 你觉得那晚是谁开的枪 |
[20:06] | How do I know? | 我哪知道 |
[20:07] | – Because you sold them the gun. – Me? | -因为枪是你卖的 -我 |
[20:09] | You. | 就是你 |
[20:15] | Statute of limitations on theftery is up, right? | 盗窃的诉讼时效已经过了吧 |
[20:19] | Then I admit. | 那我认罪 |
[20:20] | I moved a lot of guns. | 我偷卖了不少枪 |
[20:22] | So who did you sell one to that might want to see you dead? | 买枪的人里面有谁想要你的命 |
[20:25] | Look here, | 是这样 |
[20:26] | my aka back then was Big MAC. | 那时候我的外号就是大MAC |
[20:28] | On account of how many guns I flipped. | 因为我卖了很多MAC枪 |
[20:31] | – How many? – Hundreds. | -多少 -几百把 |
[20:33] | And I made it a point of not getting to know my clientele. | 我特别注意不去了解客户的身份 |
[20:37] | Let’s talk about Cedric Browning, Rodney. | 罗德尼 说说塞德里克·布朗宁 |
[20:40] | – What’s your fight with him about? – Excuse? | -你们因为什么打起来的 -什么 |
[20:41] | At the park, night of the murder, | 凶案当晚在公园 |
[20:43] | You were hassling each other. | 你们吵架来着 |
[20:45] | That was a personal dispute. | 那是私人纠纷 |
[20:47] | He was in my face cuz his woman was casting them ferrochromes my way. | 他老婆跟我抛媚眼 所以他才找我麻烦 |
[20:50] | And you weren’t waving them off? | 你也没拒绝 |
[20:52] | – Maybe it was him. – Cedric wasn’t the shooter. | -也许是他干的 -塞德里克不是凶手 |
[20:55] | He was selling peanuts at Phillies game that night. | 他当晚在费城人队的赛场卖花生 |
[20:57] | You get into lot of domestic disputes, Rodney? | 罗德尼 你经常惹上这种纠纷吗 |
[20:59] | With boyfriends, husbands, maybe? | 那些女人的男友或老公都找上门来 |
[21:00] | I tried not to mess with the married ladies. | 我尽力不和有夫之妇乱来 |
[21:03] | – Tried? – I failed on occasion. | -尽力 -偶尔会把持不住 |
[21:06] | One in particular. | 尤其是有一个人 |
[21:08] | Guess it don’t make no difference now. | 现在说也没事了 |
[21:10] | – Who? – Dead girl’s mum. | -谁 -死去小女孩的妈 |
[21:13] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[21:41] | Mr Witherspoon? | 威瑟斯彭先生 |
[21:43] | I’m Witherspoon. | 我是威瑟斯彭 |
[21:46] | Who wants to know? | 谁找我 |
[21:48] | Philly PD. | 费城警局 |
[21:50] | Philly PD, huh? | 费城警局啊 |
[21:52] | Whatever it is, I didn’t do it. | 不管是什么 都不是我干的 |
[21:55] | We hear you sold a weapon to a kid named Pate back in ’93. | 听说你93年卖了把枪给一位叫帕泰的孩子 |
[21:58] | ’93, it’s possible. | 93年 有可能 |
[22:01] | I had a small problem with the grain industry back then. | 当时我都吃不上饭了 |
[22:04] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[22:06] | I needed whatever cash I could muster. | 我需要钱糊口 |
[22:09] | So you sold a MAC-10 to a teenager? | 所以你把MAC枪卖给一个青少年 |
[22:11] | My judgement was impaired. | 当时顾不上那么多了 |
[22:14] | So where did you get the MAC? | 你从哪里得来的枪 |
[22:15] | You ever heard of Chicken Little? | 听说过《四眼天鸡》吗 |
[22:17] | Cuz that night, I was Chicken Little. | 那晚我就是四眼天鸡 |
[22:20] | What night would that be? | 哪一晚 |
[22:21] | The night my better half kicked me out of the house. | 我老婆把我赶出家门的那晚 |
[22:25] | I slept by the river. | 我睡在河边 |
[22:53] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[23:01] | I was sure it was my wife sending me a not-so-subtle message | 当时我确信是我老婆 |
[23:04] | to blow my brains out. | 扔下来吓唬我的 |
[23:06] | – When was this? – August, ’87. | -什么时候 -87年8月 |
[23:08] | I remember because I swore off the hard stuff right then and there. | 我记得很清楚 因为我当时发誓戒掉烈酒 |
[23:14] | The hard stuff, mind you. | 注意 是烈酒 |
[23:15] | Not the entire family of alcoholic beverages. | 不是所有的酒 |
[23:18] | That look at the car you got, you sure you were seeing it straight? | 你确定看清楚那辆车了吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[23:22] | It was a Plymouth. | 一辆普利茅斯车 |
[23:24] | Volare. Like the song. | 沃拉雷 跟歌名一样 |
[23:27] | Volare. | 飞翔 |
[23:32] | Before your time. | 不是你们这年代的歌 |
[23:34] | Can you remember anything about the driver? | 对司机还有印象吗 |
[23:36] | – Anything at all? – No. | -什么都行 -没有 |
[23:38] | Just the car. | 只记得车 |
[23:39] | And that it wasn’t my wife’s. | 不是我老婆的车 |
[23:41] | Cuz she was on a oneway train to Augusta that night. | 她当晚坐火车去了奥古斯塔 |
[23:45] | Last time I ever saw her. | 之后再没见过她 |
[23:54] | Rodney Johnson. | 罗德尼·约翰逊 |
[23:58] | Worst mistake of my life. | 我一生最大的错误 |
[24:00] | Who knew? | 谁知道 |
[24:01] | – No one. – You sure? | -没人 -确定吗 |
[24:04] | If you’re thinking about my husband, don’t. | 不用怀疑我老公了 |
[24:06] | Cuz he didn’t know. | 他根本不知道 |
[24:07] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[24:09] | Because I’ve been with him for the last 18 years. | 因为我这18年都和他在一起 |
[24:11] | Don’t you think he would’ve mentioned it by now? | 他要知道早就说了 |
[24:13] | Unless he had a reason not to. | 除非他有理由不说 |
[24:14] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[24:15] | And you can’t tell him. Promise me. | 你不能告诉他 答应我 |
[24:18] | Sorry, Jessie. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 杰西 我没法保证 |
[24:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:21] | Why should he suffer now because I was a fool 18 years ago? | 为什么他现在要因为我18年前犯的傻而受罪 |
[24:25] | Because I was lonely and selfish. | 我当时又寂寞又自私 |
[24:28] | Did you know Rodney had other women? | 你知道罗德尼还有别的女人吗 |
[24:31] | I was stupid, not blind. | 我傻 但不瞎 |
[24:34] | You saw him with someone else. | 你看到他和别人在一起 |
[24:36] | That day, | 那天 |
[24:38] | at Darnell’s birthday party. | 在达内尔的生日派对上 |
[24:41] | Do you think Mr and Mrs Kissyface | 你说接吻脸先生和夫人 |
[24:43] | will have babies, Darnell? | 会不会生小宝宝 达内尔 |
[24:45] | No. Gouramis don’t mate in captivity. | 不会 吻嘴鱼被关起来就不会交配了 |
[24:49] | It’s good cake, babe. | 宝贝 蛋糕很好吃 |
[24:51] | Yeah. Thanks, mum. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[24:52] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[24:58] | You like the mitt more than the fish? | 比起鱼 你更喜欢棒球手套吗 |
[25:00] | Nah. I like them both the same. | 没有 我都喜欢 |
[25:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:05] | Yeah, sure, I’m good. | 没事 |
[25:09] | Well, I got a double shift tonight. | 我今晚要值两班 |
[25:11] | You gotta go? | 你要走了 |
[25:14] | 12 years old. | 12岁 |
[25:15] | You a man now. | 是个男子汉了 |
[25:19] | Happy birthday, son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[25:20] | My birthday is coming up too. | 我生日也快到了 |
[25:22] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 |
[25:32] | Mum, dad’s leaving. | 妈 爸要走了 |
[25:35] | Don’t you wanna say goodbye? | 你不说再见吗 |
[25:43] | I was such a fool. | 我当时真蠢 |
[25:46] | Thought my heart was actually breaking. | 还以为自己心碎了 |
[25:50] | Crazy right? | 很讽刺吧 |
[25:53] | Considering what God was about to teach me about real heartbreak. | 上帝马上就让我体会真正的心碎了 |
[25:56] | It wasn’t chance, was it? | 你那晚又去了公园 |
[25:58] | You going back to that park that night. | 不是偶然 对吧 |
[26:02] | Now you know why Kayla’s dying is my fault. | 现在你知道为什么凯拉的死是我的错了 |
[26:05] | Did you go to confront Rodney? | 你是去和罗德尼对质吗 |
[26:07] | More like to kick his worthless ass. | 更像是去揍他一顿 |
[26:11] | But by the time I got there, he was already playing ball. | 我到那里时 他已经在场上打球了 |
[26:14] | So you waited. | 所以你就等着 |
[26:15] | Took Kayla to the swings. | 带着凯拉去荡秋千 |
[26:18] | Any justice in the world and that bullet would’ve hit me. | 如果老天真的有眼 那颗子弹应该打中我 |
[26:23] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[26:33] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[26:35] | Come in, it’s freezing. | 进来吧 外面冻的要命 |
[26:37] | Nah, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[26:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:42] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[26:45] | That night, | 那晚 |
[26:48] | it was a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[26:50] | – It was? – Cuz.. | -是吗 -因为 |
[26:52] | – you know. – No, I don’t know. | -你知道的 -不 我不知道 |
[26:55] | Your sister.. | 你姐姐 |
[26:56] | It’s ill-advised. | 是我欠考虑 |
[27:03] | Scotty, I know what this is. | 史考特 我知道是怎么回事 |
[27:07] | You’re thinking about Elisa. | 你还想着伊莉莎 |
[27:10] | I can’t be anything with anyone right now. | 我现在和谁都没法认真谈感情 |
[27:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:18] | For the record, I’m not. | 反正我不后悔 |
[27:21] | Look, I don’t plan on telling Lil. | 我不打算告诉阿莉 |
[27:23] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[27:26] | It’s better that way. | 这样更好 |
[27:32] | If you change your mind, | 要是你改主意了 |
[27:35] | I’m right here. | 我就在这等着你 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:03] | We sure Mike Odoms didn’t know about | 确定麦克·欧登思不知道 |
[28:05] | his wife’s affair with Rodney Johnson? | 他老婆和罗德尼·约翰逊有一腿吗 |
[28:07] | Jessie says no. | 杰西说他不知道 |
[28:08] | Cuz Lil just got a DMV report from ’87. | 阿莉刚拿到87年车管局的报告 |
[28:11] | The car that was seen dumping our MAC-10 off the bridge | 从桥上扔下这把枪的人开的是 |
[28:13] | was a Plymouth Volare. | 一辆普利茅斯沃拉雷 |
[28:15] | And guess who owned a Volare back then. | 猜猜谁名下有辆沃拉雷 |
[28:17] | Please don’t say Mike Odoms. | 别告诉我是麦克·欧登思 |
[28:19] | Maybe he didn’t confront Rodney face to face. | 也许他没有当面找罗德尼对质 |
[28:21] | Maybe it was at a distance. | 而是远处射击 |
[28:23] | So we’re saying if Mike found out about Rodney… | 如果麦克发现了罗德尼的事 |
[28:26] | Maybe he set out to get rid of the man coming between him and his wife. | 也许他想除去破坏他们夫妻感情的人 |
[28:29] | And trying to kill Rodney, | 他想杀的是罗德尼 |
[28:30] | he shot his own daughter. | 却意外击中了自己的女儿 |
[28:36] | My wife is a good woman. Don’t try and tell me otherwise. | 我妻子是个好女人 不要跟我说不是 |
[28:39] | We’re not saying that, Mike. | 麦克 我们不是这意思 |
[28:41] | But we are saying Jessie had an affair with Rodney Johnson in ’87. | 但杰西和罗德尼87年确实有一腿 |
[28:45] | And Rodney Johnson was the target of that drive-by. | 罗德尼·约翰逊又是飞车枪击的目标 |
[28:49] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[28:50] | You think I tried to kill him? | 你以为是我要杀他 |
[28:51] | My wife stepped out on me | 要是我老婆背着我 |
[28:53] | with a low-life like Rodney.. | 和罗德尼那种混混搞在一起 |
[28:54] | Think about what you’re saying to me, detectives. | 话可不能乱说 探员 |
[28:56] | We’re saying you had a motive to shoot Rodney Johnson. | 我们是说你有杀害罗德尼·约翰逊的动机 |
[28:59] | The oldest reason in the book. | 最老套的那种 |
[29:01] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[29:02] | No. You’re saying I killed my own daughter. | 不 你是说我杀了自己的女儿 |
[29:05] | I’m not gonna sit here and take that kind of disrespect. | 我不会坐在这里忍受这种无礼指控 |
[29:09] | All right, Mike. | 好 麦克 |
[29:10] | How do you explain that your car was ID’d as the shooter’s? | 那你怎么解释你的车就是当晚凶手开的车 |
[29:13] | I can’t. | 没法解释 |
[29:14] | I was working. It don’t make no sense. | 我当时在上班 说不通 |
[29:16] | Could someone have borrowed your car? | 有可能别人借了你的车吗 |
[29:19] | I know I didn’t let no one use it. | 我没借给人用 |
[29:20] | And Jessie would’ve said if she did. | 杰西要是用车会告诉我的 |
[29:22] | So who else could’ve taken it? | 还有谁可能开走车呢 |
[29:24] | There wasn’t nobody else home to take it. | 家里没别人 |
[29:27] | Except Darnell. | 除了达内尔 |
[29:31] | Darnell was 12 years old. | 达内尔才12岁 |
[29:33] | I knew how to drive when I was 12. | 我12岁的时候已经会开车了 |
[29:35] | Well, Darnell didn’t. | 达内尔不会 |
[29:37] | Now, I know that for a fact. | 我知道的 |
[29:38] | An absolute fact. | 清楚地知道 |
[29:40] | My boy did not know how to drive. | 我儿子不会开车 |
[29:49] | You don’t recognize him? | 你不认识他 |
[29:51] | He’s awfully young for one of my customers. | 他做我的客户未免太年轻 |
[29:53] | Come off it, Rodney. | 少装了 罗德尼 |
[29:54] | You’d sell to a toddler if they had the cash. | 只要有钱 卖给婴儿你都干 |
[29:57] | Look again. | 好好看看 |
[30:02] | It’s possible I did a business with a boy looking like this. | 我可能和这小男孩做过生意 |
[30:05] | Possible? | 可能 |
[30:06] | Keep in mind, I wasn’t selling at a K-Mart with them fluorescent lights. | 要知道 我又不是在亮堂堂的超市卖枪 |
[30:10] | Semi or full? | 半自动还是全自动的 |
[30:11] | The Big MAC don’t inventory semis. | 大MAC可不卖半自动枪 |
[30:14] | Bad boys are selling all converted. | 全是改装好的 |
[30:16] | We’ll take six. | 我们要六把 |
[30:23] | You’re the man, Big MAC. | 真有你的 大MAC |
[30:26] | Been a pleasure mercantiling with you. | 和你做买卖很愉快 |
[30:35] | I wanna buy a gun. | 我想买把枪 |
[30:42] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[30:43] | Cuz I’m fresh out of milk and cookies, young blood. | 小伙子 我这正缺饭钱呢 |
[30:46] | Have you ever seen Miami Vice? | 你看过《迈阿密风云》吗 |
[30:48] | Crockett and Tubbs. | 克罗克特和塔布斯 |
[30:49] | Those were my boys. | 那才是真爷们 |
[30:50] | Cuz the guns they use is the kind I want. | 我就要他们用的那种枪 |
[30:53] | Choice of professional gangsters everywhere. | 职业黑帮人士的不二选择 |
[30:56] | Converted MAC-10. | 改装过的MAC-10冲锋枪 |
[30:58] | Fully automatic assault weapon. | 全自动攻击性武器 |
[31:01] | Thirty rounds per second. | 每秒能射30发 |
[31:04] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[31:05] | For a beginner banger like yourself out to make his bones, | 看在你刚出来混帮派的份上 |
[31:09] | a Benjamin. | 一百块 |
[31:11] | That’s including the bullets? | 包括子弹吗 |
[31:13] | One clip. | 一梭子 |
[31:14] | You need more, you come back and see me. | 还要就再来找我 |
[31:25] | This shit your luch money or what? | 这是午饭钱还是什么 |
[31:26] | Can I have my gun? | 把枪给我 |
[31:45] | You bad now, boy? | 有混黑道的感觉了吧 |
[31:50] | So who is this boy? | 这是谁 |
[31:51] | Jessie’s son. | 杰西的儿子 |
[31:53] | Darnell. | 达内尔 |
[31:55] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[31:57] | I didn’t know Jessie had a son. | 我不知道她有儿子 |
[31:59] | Why would you? | 你怎么会知道 |
[32:00] | Considering your interest in the women. | 你只对他妈感兴趣 |
[32:03] | You know, Kayla would be alive today if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你 凯拉还活得好好的 |
[32:06] | How you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:07] | You provided the motive and the weapon. | 你提供了动机和武器 |
[32:08] | And there ain’t no ‘statue’ of limitations on aiding and abetting. | 教唆犯可没诉讼时效的限制 |
[32:11] | Come on now. | 不是吧 |
[32:12] | Maybe the DA can bump it up to conspiracy to commit murder. | 没准地检官会把定性上升到共同谋杀 |
[32:15] | Conspiracy. | 合谋 |
[32:16] | I didn’t pull no triggers. | 我又没开枪 |
[32:18] | – Don’t need to. – Just gotta give the assist. | -不需要 -给予协助就算 |
[32:30] | Mr and Mrs Odoms. | 欧登思先生 欧登思夫人 |
[32:32] | Figured you’d be coming. | 就知道你们会来 |
[32:34] | And we knew why so we got something to say. | 我们知道为什么 我们有话要说 |
[32:36] | Well, you don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[32:38] | I fired that gun. | 是我开的枪 |
[32:40] | Killed Kayla. | 杀了凯拉 |
[32:42] | Mr Odoms. | 欧登思先生 |
[32:44] | It’s too late for that. | 现在说这话太晚了 |
[32:45] | Went home in my cab. | 开着出租车回家 |
[32:47] | Got in my car and drove by the park. | 开上自己的车 经过公园 |
[32:49] | – Shot it up. – It’s true. | -开了枪 -是真的 |
[32:51] | I saw him. | 我看见了 |
[32:53] | I didn’t wanna say anything, cuz I love the man. | 我什么都没说 因为我爱他 |
[32:57] | That true, Darnell? | 是真的吗 达内尔 |
[33:02] | You don’t gotta confess for me, dad. | 爸 你不用替我背黑锅 |
[33:04] | – They know. – They don’t know nothing. | -他们都知道了 -他们什么都不知道 |
[33:07] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[33:08] | I wish I didn’t. | 我希望我不知道 |
[33:11] | I really do. | 真心的 |
[33:21] | We’ve already lost one child. | 我们已经失去一个孩子了 |
[33:22] | You can’t take away the only one we got left. | 你们不能把我们仅剩的孩子也带走 |
[33:25] | Please. | 求你们 |
[33:26] | – I’m sorry. – He was 12. | -很抱歉 -他当时才12岁 |
[33:28] | Courts will take that into consideration. | 法官会把这点考虑进去的 |
[33:32] | Why’d you do it, Darnell? | 你为什么这么做 达内尔 |
[33:35] | To keep them together. | 让我爸妈不分开 |
[33:38] | How’d you know it was Rodney coming between them? | 你怎么知道是罗德尼 |
[33:42] | Heard my mom on the phone. | 听到我妈打电话 |
[33:46] | And then at the birthday party, | 后来在生日派对上 |
[33:48] | I saw the way she was looking at him. | 我看到我妈看他的眼神 |
[33:50] | And I just knew. | 我就知道了 |
[33:52] | Then I thought about my dad in his cab. | 然后我又想到我爸开着出租车 |
[33:56] | Working his ass off. | 累死累活 |
[33:59] | And when my mom told me she was going | 那晚我妈跟我说她要 |
[34:02] | to take Kayla out for a walk that night.. | 带凯拉出去走走 |
[34:04] | You knew you could take the car and no one would know. | 你就知道你能开车出去 谁也不会知道 |
[34:09] | If only I would’ve known you were going to that park, | 要是我知道你们去了那个公园 |
[34:12] | I would’ve never pulled that trigger. | 我绝对不会开枪的 |
[34:14] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:17] | I didn’t see you, | 我没看见你 |
[34:20] | or Kayla. | 也没看见凯拉 |
[34:26] | Till it was too late. | 等我看见已经晚了 |
[34:57] | You bad now, boy? | 有混黑道的感觉了 |
[35:11] | No! | 不 |
[35:13] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[35:15] | No. | 不 |
[35:17] | No. | 不 |
[35:25] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[35:26] | Wake up for mommy. | 为妈妈醒醒 |
[36:31] | 歌曲:”Man In The Mirror” 歌手:Michael Jackson |