时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Get her in the back. | 带她坐后面 |
[00:19] | – What do I…? – Follow directions. | -我要怎么… -听指挥 |
[00:43] | Okay, let me get out first. | 我先出去 |
[01:18] | The guys were digging up the foundation of the old Calvin building. | 建筑工人在拆除老教堂的地基 |
[01:21] | They made the discovery this morning. Two bags of bones. | 他们今天早上挖出了两袋人骨 |
[01:25] | – In the cement? – No, underneath. | -在水泥里吗 -不是 水泥下面 |
[01:27] | So they got thrown in here when they were first putting up the building? | 那么死者是奠基时被扔到这里的吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah, the doer figured they were buried forever, | 是的 凶手认为他们会就此长埋地下 |
[01:33] | and now the city wants a parking lot. | 可现在城市需要个停车场 |
[01:36] | The remains are mostly skeletal, | 尸体基本只剩下骨头了 |
[01:37] | but they were buried in plastic, so a lot of the clothes survived. | 但是有塑料袋裹着 很多衣服还完好 |
[01:43] | One male… one female. | 一名男性 一名女性 |
[01:47] | How can you tell that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:49] | Pelvic bones. Shoe size. | 盆骨 鞋码 |
[01:54] | When did bell bottoms come back in style, | 喇叭裤什么时候又开始流行了 |
[01:56] | five years ago? | 五年前吗 |
[01:57] | Don’t look at me. | 别问我 |
[01:59] | They’ve been down here more than five years. | 他们被埋在这里不止五年 |
[02:01] | This building’s at least 30 years old. | 这建筑至少有三十年的历史 |
[02:04] | So they’re from the original days of bell bottoms. | 他们死于喇叭裤第一次流行时 |
[02:07] | The ’60’s. | 六十年代 |
[02:09] | Those pants were ugly the first time around. | 那时候我就觉得它们很丑 |
[02:15] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[02:19] | 和平符号 [嬉皮士的标志] | |
[02:21] | Summer of love. | 博爱之夏 |
[02:24] | Where did it all go wrong? | 到底发生了什么 |
[02:54] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/03/07 | CBS电视台2004年3月7日首播 |
[02:59] | 1969. You weren’t even born yet, right? | 1969年 你那时还没出生吧 |
[03:02] | World had to wait till the ’70s for me. | 我让世界人民苦等到七十年代 |
[03:05] | You know how many words there are for narcissist? | 是不是所有自恋者的话你都会说 |
[03:07] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[03:09] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah. You just forgot to fill this out before you left. | 我很好 你刚刚走之前忘记填写这张表 |
[03:16] | I’ll see you upstairs. | 楼上见 |
[03:17] | Hi… uh, I’m Elisa. | 我是埃里莎 |
[03:21] | Lilly. | 莉莉 |
[03:23] | My partner. | 我搭档 |
[03:25] | You’re a detective? | 你是位警探吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:29] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[03:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | See you up there. | 楼上见 |
[03:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | – Did I embarrass you? – No. | -我让你难堪了吗 -没有 |
[03:46] | You never told me your partner was a girl. | 你从没跟我说过你的搭档是女的 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:51] | We… okay today? | 今天过得好吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:55] | It’s a good day, I think. | 我今天感觉挺好 |
[03:57] | Quiet. | 很平静 |
[04:07] | No box on these two jobs. | 没有这两个人的档案盒 |
[04:08] | Had to go to Missing Persons. | 我们就去查了失踪人口 |
[04:10] | A white woman and black man disappeared together | 1969年6月3日 一个白人女性和一个黑人男性 |
[04:12] | June 3, 1969. | 一起失踪 |
[04:14] | Missing persons didn’t knock themselves out. | 大活人不会无缘无故失踪 |
[04:16] | If you’re over 18 and of sound mind, | 只要你已经成年 精神正常 |
[04:18] | you’re allowed to disappeared. | 没人在意你是否失踪 |
[04:19] | And the lifesyle. | 这是那时的生活方式 |
[04:20] | A lot of people disappeared in the ’60s. | 在六十年代消失的人太多了 |
[04:21] | Some of ’em don’t even know it. | 其中很多人自己都没意识到 |
[04:23] | The woman was Julia Hoffman, | 这女人是朱莉娅·霍夫曼 |
[04:25] | 22, | 失踪时二十二岁 |
[04:26] | reported missing by her parents, now deceased. | 报案的是她的父母 都已经去世了 |
[04:29] | Lived in a commune. | 生前住在一个嬉皮公社里 |
[04:30] | Disappeared with Gerard Gary, | 与杰勒德·加里同时失踪 |
[04:33] | 23. | 失踪时二十三岁 |
[04:34] | Looks like Julia’s station wagon disappeared, too. | 貌似朱莉娅的小旅行车也一起失踪了 |
[04:36] | We ran an NCIC search, see if the car ever turned up anywhere, | 我们查了国家犯罪信息中心的数据库 |
[04:39] | but no luck. | 没有结果 |
[04:39] | These bodies were dumped professional style in that construction site. | 凶手像职业杀手一样把尸体丢在工地 |
[04:43] | Which says organized crime. | 貌似是帮派干的 |
[04:44] | So how does that intersect with hippies? | 这怎么会跟嬉皮士扯上关系 |
[04:46] | Drugs? | 毒品吗 |
[04:48] | Had to buy them somewhere. | 总得找个地方买毒品啊 |
[04:49] | Maybe the black-white thing bothered somebody. | 没准黑人配白妞让有些人不爽 |
[04:51] | You got any family contacts on either of them? | 能联系到死者家属吗 |
[04:52] | No, but we have a name on a boyfriend for Julia. | 不能 但知道朱莉娅男友的名字 |
[04:55] | Another commune member. | 也是嬉皮公社成员 |
[04:56] | You mean the guy she was found with wasn’t her boyfriend? | 你是说死者不是情侣吗 |
[04:58] | If he was, she had one at home, too. | 如果是情侣 这女的就是有两个男友了 |
[05:00] | Not a bad motive for boyfriend Number One, | 对一号男友来讲杀人动机不小啊 |
[05:02] | there being a Number two. | 因为存在一个小三 |
[05:04] | Let’s go see this commune guy. | 咱们去调查下这另一个男朋友吧 |
[05:07] | Adam Clarke, where are you now? | 亚当·克拉克 你现在在哪儿 |
[05:12] | 实现梦想 参加一堂人生规划师的研讨会 | |
[05:14] | Life coach. | 人生规划师 |
[05:17] | You get to choose… | 你可以去选择 |
[05:20] | how to view your experience. | 如何看待你的过往 |
[05:23] | What’s the empowering choice? | 怎样才能激发你的潜力 |
[05:25] | Taking responsibility. | 勇于承担责任 |
[05:27] | Winners take responsibility, all right? | 成功者都勇于承担责任 好不好 |
[05:31] | All right. See everyone tomorrow. | 好了 大家明天见 |
[05:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Adam Clarke? | 亚当·克拉克 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:37] | Detective Rush and Valens, Homicide. | 凶案组拉什探员和瓦伦斯探员 |
[05:42] | That’s a room-emptier. | 真是不速之客啊 |
[05:44] | We’re here about Julia Hoffman. | 我们是为了朱莉娅·霍夫曼的事而来 |
[05:47] | You were dating her in 1969? | 1969年时 你们在交往吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:51] | Till she disappeared on me. | 但她后来失踪了 |
[05:55] | Her remains have been found. | 她的遗体被找到了 |
[05:57] | Along with the remains of Gerard Gary. | 和杰勒德·加里在一起 |
[06:06] | You mind? | 你介意我抽烟吗 |
[06:09] | They’re herbal. | 这是草本烟 |
[06:12] | I thought Julia went to Canada with that Gerard guy. | 我以为朱莉娅跟那个叫杰勒德的去了加拿大 |
[06:16] | Looks like they never made it out of the city. | 但看起来他们从来没有离开这个城市 |
[06:18] | Ugly. | 那太惨了 |
[06:20] | What kind of relationship did you two have? | 你们俩感情怎么样 |
[06:22] | Six months of hot and heavy in the commune. | 在嬉皮公社里热恋了六个月 |
[06:25] | Serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[06:28] | No. I was more serious about ending the war. | 没有 我更热衷于反战运动 |
[06:31] | So her being with this other guy didn’t rile you at all. | 所以你根本不在乎她跟别的男的在一起 |
[06:34] | We had an open relationship. | 我们不要求对方忠诚 |
[06:37] | It was the ’60s. | 那是六十年代 |
[06:38] | It was part of the revolution. | 性解放是革命的一部分 |
[06:40] | Change the world, change ourselves. | 改变世界 改变我们自己 |
[06:42] | But human nature doesn’t alway conform to revolutionary ideals. | 但是人的本性并不一直跟革命同步 |
[06:46] | Well, that’s why I do this work. | 对 所以我才做这份工作 |
[06:48] | And that’s being a life coach, I take it. | 人生规划师吗 你就当我相信吧 |
[06:51] | It’s easy to make fun of. | 确实不少人觉得这很可笑 |
[06:53] | We have a saying: | 有人曾说 |
[06:55] | “Being cynical’s the booby prize.” | “愤世嫉俗是失败者的安慰奖” |
[06:57] | Any idea if Julia and Gerard were dealing drugs? | 朱莉娅和杰勒德有贩毒吗 |
[07:00] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[07:01] | Aw, come on, Adam — summer of ’69. | 得了吧 亚当 这可是69年的夏天 |
[07:03] | Oh, we took drugs, for sure, but… dealing? | 吸毒我们当然会 但是贩毒嘛 |
[07:06] | We just weren’t that organized. | 我们还达不到那种程度 |
[07:08] | The last time you saw Julia, | 你最后一次见朱莉娅的时候 |
[07:09] | did you fight, and part on bad terms? | 你们有没有吵架 然后不欢而散 |
[07:13] | Furthest thing from it. | 恰恰相反 |
[07:31] | It’s time. | 到点了 |
[07:43] | Our soldiers are coming home in body bags! | 咱们的战士正被塞进装尸袋运回故乡 |
[07:46] | The Vietnamese people die and die! | 越南尸横遍野 |
[07:50] | Now, there comes a time when you have to throw yourself into history, | 是时候该咱们改写历史了 |
[07:54] | not stand on the sidelines. | 不要再置身世外 |
[07:59] | My draft card! | 我的征兵卡 |
[08:05] | You let’em arrest me! | 他们想抓我的话就来吧 |
[08:08] | I’m saying no! | 我就是不去 |
[08:12] | I’m saying hell, no! | 我就他妈不去 |
[08:15] | I… won’t… go! | 我不去战场 |
[08:22] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:24] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:27] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:29] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:31] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:33] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:35] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[08:37] | Glory days, huh? | 光辉岁月啊 |
[08:39] | Intense…as we used to say. | 充满激情 我们常常这么说 |
[08:43] | And Julia and Gerard being together, | 看着朱莉娅和杰勒德在一起 |
[08:44] | that didn’t bring up any intense feelings, like jealousy? | 你不会有什么强烈的感觉吗 比如妒忌 |
[08:49] | It hurt, some. | 一点点心痛 |
[08:52] | But that was our deal. | 但是我们有言在先 |
[08:54] | Who was the girl with Julia? | 这个朱莉娅边儿上的女孩儿是谁 |
[08:56] | Her friend Terri. | 她的朋友 苔莉 |
[08:58] | She lived with us for awhile. | 她跟我们一起住了一段时间 |
[09:00] | Remember her last name? | 记得她姓什么吗 |
[09:01] | Maxwell. | 麦克斯韦 |
[09:03] | A rich Cherry Hill girl | 家住樱桃山的富家女 |
[09:05] | who came and played hippie for a couple of years. | 来公社客串了几年嬉皮士 |
[09:06] | Now she’s a rich art dealer. | 她现在是个富有的艺术品商人 |
[09:14] | Julia and I were on dishes duty at the commune. | 朱莉娅和我在嬉皮公社里负责刷盘子 |
[09:18] | The men were totally into equality | 那里的人凡事都讲平等 |
[09:20] | until we ran out of clean plates. | 后来我们就没有干净盘子用了 |
[09:25] | So you knew Adam Clarke? | 所以你认识亚当·克拉克 对吗 |
[09:27] | Of course! He was the king of the commune. | 当然 他是公社之王 |
[09:30] | Well, he claims he didn’t mind Julia being with Gerard. | 他说他不在意朱莉娅跟杰勒德在一起 |
[09:33] | You believe that? | 你信吗 |
[09:35] | I do, actually. | 说实话 我信 |
[09:37] | Only because he was so…self-absorbed. | 因为他太自恋了 |
[09:41] | How so? | 为什么 |
[09:42] | He was the star of the anti-war movement. | 他是反战之星 |
[09:44] | And he was inspiring, I admit. | 他确实特有煽动力 我承认 |
[09:48] | But he was an ass. | 但他确实是个混蛋 |
[09:49] | He thought of himself as a babe magnet, ’60s-style. | 他觉得自己是六十年代的少女杀手 |
[09:53] | Well, even babe magnets don’t like being dumped. | 但就算是少女杀手也不喜欢被甩吧 |
[09:55] | Especially babe magnets. | 应该说特别是少女杀手 |
[09:57] | I just don’t think he cared enough about Julia to harm her. | 我只是觉得他没在乎朱莉娅到杀她的程度 |
[10:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | There is something I didn’t tell the police in ’69. | 69年我确实有事儿没跟警察说 |
[10:07] | In my world, back then…you just didn’t tell the cops a lot of things. | 在当年那样的社会 你就是不会跟警察多讲 |
[10:13] | Oink, Oink? | 坏警察很多 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:17] | What didn’t you tell? | 你没说什么 |
[10:19] | Julia and Gerard were into something… clandestine. | 朱莉娅和杰勒德在做些地下工作 |
[10:25] | Like what? | 详细说说 |
[10:27] | There were a lot of secret phone calls… | 有很多秘密的电话 |
[10:30] | um, messages from someone who called himself Dr.L. | 还有来自一个自称”L医生”的人的留言 |
[10:35] | And Julia always had these envelopes of cash. | 朱莉娅总带着装着钱的信封 |
[10:39] | And how do you know Gerard was involved? | 你怎么知道杰勒德跟这些有关 |
[10:41] | The night before they disappeared, | 他们失踪那天晚上 |
[10:43] | they were planning something. | 他们正计划着什么事 |
[10:45] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[10:47] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[10:49] | The meeting place doesn’t work anymore. | 得换个碰头的地方了 |
[10:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:52] | 7:00 a.m. tomorrow, we pick up on a new corner. | 明天早上七点 咱们找个新的路口碰头 |
[10:57] | She’ll Have The Bread? | 她下定决心了吗 |
[10:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[11:01] | You scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[11:04] | No way, baby. You? | 怎么可能 宝贝儿 你呢 |
[11:10] | Hell, no, we won’t go! | 他妈的 就不去 |
[11:12] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[11:16] | I’d never tell him. | 我永远不会告诉他的 |
[11:33] | Julia was your best friend, and you didn’t ask her what was up? | 朱莉娅是你最好的朋友 你不问她有什么事吗 |
[11:36] | She didn’t wanna tell me. | 她不想告诉我 |
[11:38] | And to be honest, I was scared to know. | 而且说句实话 我害怕知道 |
[11:42] | I was a suburbs girl trying out the commune life. | 我只是个尝试公社生活的富家女 |
[11:45] | If it ever got too gritty, I knew I could always go home. | 如果情况变糟 我知道我可以随时回家 |
[11:50] | But Julia, she was for real, | 但是朱莉娅 我知道她是认真的 |
[11:54] | and she was into something… deep. | 而且她为了某些事陷得很深 |
[11:59] | Forensics found a long brown hair with the bodies, | 法医在塑料袋的封口胶条下面 |
[12:02] | under a piece of tape on the plastic. | 发现了一根棕色长发 |
[12:03] | Could be Julia’s. | 可能是朱莉娅的 |
[12:04] | We’ll catch a break if it’s not. | 如果不是她的就好了 |
[12:06] | Any leads on the missing car? | 失踪的车有什么线索了吗 |
[12:07] | Mm. Sludge. | 淤泥 |
[12:09] | What about it? | 什么情况 |
[12:11] | Uh, it was smeared on the plastic and the clothes, | 塑料袋和衣服上都粘着淤泥 |
[12:12] | and has caffeic acid and pyrazine in it. | 而且含有咖啡酸和吡嗪 |
[12:15] | Chemicals made in manufacturing coffee. | 这是加工咖啡时候用到的化学药品 |
[12:17] | Killer gave’em one last cappuccino? | 凶手给了他们最后一杯咖啡吗 |
[12:19] | Or they were wrapped up near the waterfront | 或者是在博加塔咖啡厂附近水域 |
[12:21] | by the Bogata Coffee plant. | 给尸体打包 |
[12:22] | Was it there in ’69? | 69年时就有这家工厂吗 |
[12:24] | Established ’66. | 66年建的 |
[12:26] | Smart, Nicky. | 真聪明 尼基 |
[12:26] | Gives a specific place to dredge for a station wagon. | 我们有了被弃旅行车的准确地点 |
[12:29] | That enough to get the divers out? | 可以出动蛙人了 |
[12:31] | I’ll call the Marine Unit. | 我去给水警打电话 |
[12:41] | I was at Woodstock, you know. | 我参加了伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[12:43] | You? | 真的吗 |
[12:44] | Jimi Hendrix. That cat could play. | 吉米·亨德里克斯 那哥们很会玩 |
[12:47] | Did he say “cat”? | 他也会说俚语呀 |
[12:48] | You take your clothes off and roll in the mud, boss? | 你是脱了上衣在泥里打滚来的吗 头儿 |
[12:50] | Uh, set-up and security for one of the vendors. | 为一家供货商安装设备和维持秩序 |
[12:54] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[12:55] | Porta Potti. | 便携式马桶 |
[12:57] | Now I’m seeing it. | 现在我懂了 |
[13:00] | Let’s take a look. | 咱们来瞅瞅 |
[13:08] | There’s a real time capsule for you. | 这是给你的时间舱 |
[13:12] | 35 years as a fish motel. | 它给鱼作了35年的旅馆 |
[13:17] | What’ve you got there, Lil, a dead fish? | 你找到什么了 阿莉 一条死鱼吗 |
[13:20] | Or a wallet. | 一个钱包 |
[13:22] | I should be doing this in the lab. | 我应该在实验室研究这个 |
[13:25] | I won’t tell on you, Louie. | 我不会揭发你的 路易 |
[13:27] | Want an Orange Crush? | 来瓶橙汁吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:33] | So, Elisa you actually introduce people to. | 我今天见到的埃里莎 同你描述的 |
[13:38] | Sets her apart. | 很不一样啊 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry about that, uh, comment. | 我为她跟你说的话道歉 |
[13:44] | I don’t mind getting called beautiful. | 我不介意别人说我漂亮 |
[13:46] | Well, she’s not a hundred percent healthy. | 她的精神状态并不完全正常 |
[13:50] | Doctor calls it a…a thinking disorder. | 用医生的话说叫… 思维紊乱 |
[13:53] | Sometimes she… | 有些时候她会… |
[13:57] | I think he’s ready. | 他好像弄好了 |
[14:02] | This pouch was inside the wallet. | 钱包里面有个小包 |
[14:05] | And it seems to be airtight. | 而且貌似被密封了 |
[14:07] | Like a ziplock? | 是拉链的吗 |
[14:09] | Right. | 对 |
[14:10] | So it protected whatever’s inside. | 所以里面的东西都被保护起来了 |
[14:12] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[14:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:19] | It’s an address. | 是个地址 |
[14:20] | “4912 Spruce Street. Jane.” | Spruce大街4912号 简 |
[14:23] | West Philly. | 西费 |
[14:25] | “Do not give out address except in emergency.” | “非紧急情况 不要透露地址” |
[14:28] | I’d call a double murder an emergency. | 双重谋杀应该算紧急情况了吧 |
[14:47] | Detectives Rush and Valens. | 拉什和瓦伦斯探员 |
[14:49] | We’re looking for Jane. | 我们找”简” |
[14:51] | You’re here about Jane? | 你来找”简”吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah. Is she here? | 是的 她在吗 |
[14:55] | Well, Jane’s not a person. | “简”不是一个人 |
[14:57] | Jane’s an organization. | “简”是个组织 |
[15:01] | I’m Dr.Linden. | 我是林登医生 |
[15:04] | Dr.L. | “L医生” |
[15:05] | Yeah. Please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[15:10] | They were volunteers. | 他们是志愿者 |
[15:13] | Then they stopped, suddenly. | 但后来不作了 很突然 |
[15:15] | What were they volunteers for? | 他们义务做什么 |
[15:17] | Jane. | “简” |
[15:20] | An abortion service. | 提供流产服务 |
[15:23] | Underground. | 地下的 |
[15:25] | In the ’60s, abortion was illegal. | 在六十年代 人流是违法的 |
[15:28] | Women still had them, of course. | 当然妇女仍然得做人流 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Coat hangers. | 是啊 用衣架 |
[15:32] | Knitting needles. | 毛衣针 |
[15:33] | Ballpoint pens. | 圆珠笔 |
[15:35] | Jane’s purpose was to keep people away from those dangerous procedures, | “简”致力于让妇女远离那些危险的方式 |
[15:39] | and provide them with safe ones. | 提供安全人流 |
[15:41] | And you were a provider? | 你是其中一个提供安全人流的人 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:46] | Until ’73, when the law changed. | 直到73年 法律修订了 |
[15:48] | What’s with the name, “Jane”? | 怎么起了”简”这个名字 |
[15:50] | Security. | 为了安全 |
[15:52] | Everything had to be anonymous. | 所做的一切都得是匿名的 |
[15:54] | How’d that work? | 你们怎么操作 |
[15:56] | Well, women would call a number and ask for Jane. | 妇女打电话来找”简” |
[15:59] | The volunteers would call back, set up an appointment. | 志愿者会回复电话 帮她们预约 |
[16:02] | That what Julia and Gerard did? | 朱莉娅和杰勒德就做这个吗 |
[16:04] | They escorted the patients, handled the money, | 还有负责护送病人过来和收费 |
[16:07] | they did everything. | 他们负责所有事情 |
[16:09] | When did you last see them? | 你最后一次见他们是什么时候 |
[16:11] | In the morning, the day they disappeared. | 他们失踪的那天早上 |
[16:16] | They brought over a young girl… | 他们带来一个女孩 |
[16:23] | Sorry about the blindfold. | 抱歉把你的眼睛蒙上了 |
[16:27] | I wouldn’t tell anything. | 我不会告密的 |
[16:29] | Especially if you don’t know where we are. | 何况你也不知道这是哪儿 |
[16:31] | It’s not dangerous. | 这里不危险 |
[16:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[16:41] | What do I have to do? | 我需要做什么 |
[16:43] | The doctor will talk you through it. | 医生会跟你仔细讲的 |
[16:46] | He’s a real doctor? | 他是正规医生吗 |
[16:47] | You’ll get a D and C. | 医生会给你做扩宫术 |
[16:49] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你说的什么意思 |
[16:51] | Dilation and curettage. | 扩张和刮除 |
[16:53] | It’s the safest way. Dr.L’s real good. | 这是最安全的方式 “L医生”非常优秀 |
[16:57] | He helped me. | 他也帮过我 |
[16:59] | Doctor, this is Renee. | 医生 这是勒妮 |
[17:02] | How do you do? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:04] | Come with me now. | 跟我走吧 |
[17:06] | We’ll get through this together. | 咱们一起度过难关 |
[17:16] | The procedure went fine. | 手术很顺利 |
[17:19] | Julia and Gerard left with her… | 朱莉娅和杰勒德跟她一起走了 |
[17:22] | and that’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多了 |
[17:23] | You never got the girl’s last name? | 你一直不知道这女的姓什么吗 |
[17:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:26] | I had to protect my medical license. | 我得保住我的行医执照 |
[17:28] | But Jane must’ve had her infomation, in case something went wrong. | 但是”简”肯定有她的信息 以防万一 |
[17:31] | Probably. | 应该是这样的 |
[17:32] | But I only knew the contact people. | 但是我只认识中间人 |
[17:34] | Did you get a new contact after Julia and Gerard? | 朱莉娅和杰勒德死后你有新的中间人吗 |
[17:37] | Colette Ferguson. | 科莱特·弗格森 |
[17:39] | She’s a poly sci professor at Temple. | 她是坦普尔大学社会政治学教授 |
[17:45] | I had an emergency number and first name for that girl. | 我有那个女孩儿的名字和紧急联系人电话 |
[17:48] | Renee. | 她叫勒妮 |
[17:51] | No last name? | 不知道姓吗 |
[17:54] | When Julia and Gerard went missing, I called her, | 朱莉娅和杰勒德失踪后 我给她打了电话 |
[17:57] | like it was routine. | 装作是在照章办事 |
[17:58] | She said everything was fine. | 她说一切顺利 |
[18:00] | You save that number? | 你存了她的电话 |
[18:02] | I did. | 存了 |
[18:03] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么要留着 |
[18:06] | Last link to Julia, probably. | 可能因为这是最后一个朱莉娅的线索 |
[18:09] | I’d have to find it. | 我必须找到它 |
[18:11] | You were close to Julia? | 你和朱莉娅很熟吗 |
[18:15] | We met under the worst of circumstances. | 在最糟糕的时候认识的 |
[18:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:34] | He says I am. | 他说我没事 |
[18:39] | Does he do it here? | 他在这里做的吗 |
[18:41] | The kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[18:46] | What’s he use? | 他用什么工具 |
[18:49] | A bicycle spoke. | 自行车条 |
[18:53] | He says to keep it in twenty… four hours… | 他说把它放在那儿二十四小时 |
[18:59] | then it happens. | 就会流出来了 |
[19:03] | He’s supposed to be good. | 他应该技术不错 |
[19:07] | You got the $400? | 四百块带了吗 |
[19:10] | I… | 我 |
[19:12] | I-I have $350. | 我 我只有三百五 |
[19:14] | Okay, it’s four. | 我们讲好的 四百 |
[19:18] | I couldn’t get more. | 我搞不到更多了 |
[19:29] | I’ll get you some wine. Calm you down. | 我给你拿点儿酒压压惊 |
[19:41] | He made me touch him before. | 他给我流产之前逼我摸他 |
[19:51] | We should leave. | 咱们还是走吧 |
[20:03] | She took me home, checked in on me the next day. | 她带我回家 第二天来看我 |
[20:07] | Which was lucky for me, because I had an infection. | 多亏她来了 因为我术后感染 |
[20:10] | By the time she got me to the hospital… | 等她带我到医院的时候… |
[20:14] | Bad, huh? | 很糟糕吧 |
[20:17] | Couldn’t have children because of it. | 从此再也不能要小孩儿了 |
[20:21] | So… how did Julia get to Dr.Linden? | 那么 朱莉娅怎么认识林德医生的呢 |
[20:25] | She found an ad for Jane in the Free Weekly. | 她在免费周报上看见了”简”的广告 |
[20:29] | She was so grateful after, she went to work for Jane. | 她知恩图报 流产过后为”简”工作 |
[20:32] | I did, too. | 我也是 |
[20:33] | And she brought Gerard in? | 她拉杰勒德加入的吗 |
[20:35] | No, he was already a volunteer. | 不 他本来就是其中一员 |
[20:36] | That’s how they met. | 他们因为这才认识的 |
[20:37] | Why was he doing it? He know someone who had one? | 他为什么加入 他认识做过人流的人吗 |
[20:40] | Most everyone does, son. | 几乎所有人都认识做过人流的人 孩子 |
[20:45] | Sounds risky. | 听着很危险 |
[20:48] | Especially for Gerard. | 尤其是杰勒德 |
[20:51] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[20:53] | He was in the Black Liberation Front. | 他是”黑人解放阵线”的成员 |
[20:56] | They were very militant, and dead set against abortion. | 他们很激进 而且坚决反对堕胎 |
[20:59] | Considered it genocide for black people. | 觉得堕胎会使黑人绝种 |
[21:02] | Dead set as in murder? | 坚决到可以进行谋杀吗 |
[21:04] | His working for Jane was like a declaration of war to some people. | 他为”简”工作就像对某些人宣战一样 |
[21:09] | Know anyone we can talk to from the BLF? | 你知道”黑人解放阵线”里谁能跟我们聊聊吗 |
[21:13] | Lionel Royce was the leader the local chapter. | 莱昂内尔·罗伊斯是费城分会的头儿 |
[21:16] | Where’s Lionel now? | 莱昂内尔现在在哪里 |
[21:18] | I hear he’s in and out of prison. | 我听说他是监狱的常客 |
[21:21] | Where he belongs, if he’s the one hurt those two. | 如果他真是凶手 那就该进监狱 |
[21:25] | We want to talk to you about your old friend Gerard Gary. | 我们想跟你聊聊你的老朋友杰勒德·加里 |
[21:29] | Tragic man. | 可怜的家伙 |
[21:31] | Limitless potential, unwise choices. | 潜力无限 误入歧途 |
[21:33] | You didn’t like some of his activities. | 他有些举动你不喜欢 |
[21:36] | Helping black girls commit genocide? | 你说帮着黑人女孩儿搞种族灭绝吗 |
[21:38] | No. I didn’t like it. | 不 我不喜欢 |
[21:41] | But I’m a peaceful man. | 但我是和平主义者 |
[21:43] | So what’s the rifle about? | 那这步枪干什么的 |
[21:46] | Remember George W. Bush in that flight suit, | 记得小布什穿着飞行服 |
[21:48] | landing on the aircraft carrier? | 降落在航母上那次吗 |
[21:50] | All about the image. | 只是作秀而已 |
[21:52] | This…armed robbery beef you’re in for, that just image? | 那你参加这个武装抢劫冲突干嘛 就为作秀吗 |
[21:57] | I was collecting reparations for slavery. | 我那是为黑奴讨公道 |
[21:59] | From a 7-eleven? | 从便利店讨公道吗 |
[22:01] | Look, I had issues with Gerard. | 听着 我确实跟杰勒德有过节 |
[22:04] | However, if you’re suggesting I’d kill a brother? | 但是难道你们觉得我会杀了自己兄弟吗 |
[22:10] | We were way too busy getting spied on, lied to, | 美国政府成天对我们进行监视 欺骗 |
[22:13] | informed on, and framed-up by the U.S. Government to turn on each other. | 举报和诬陷 没空儿搞内斗 |
[22:18] | You think you had an informant in the BLF. | 你觉得黑人解放阵线有内鬼吗 |
[22:20] | I know there were informants. | 我知道有内鬼 |
[22:22] | And maybe Gerard was one? | 没准儿杰勒德就是一个 |
[22:25] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[22:28] | Way I see it, the White man’s got your mind, | 我觉得白人征服了你的大脑 |
[22:31] | and the White woman’s got your Johnson. | 白女人征服了你的下体 |
[22:34] | She’s a friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[22:35] | No, our friends don’t come in that color. | 不 我们没有白人朋友 |
[22:39] | What, you tellin’ me who I can see? | 什么 难道你决定我能跟谁交往吗 |
[22:42] | We gotta be role models, brother Gerard. | 咱们得起表率作用 杰勒德兄弟 |
[22:45] | Can’t be running around with no blue eye, blond hair Barbie doll. | 你不能停止和金发碧眼的芭比娃娃搅和吗 |
[22:48] | Man, you gonna turn white yourself. | 哥们 你自己都会变成白人的 |
[22:50] | In case you haven’t noticed, the black don’t rub off. | 你提醒你一下 黑色是不会自己掉的 |
[22:54] | But this is serious, brother. | 我是认真的 哥们 |
[22:56] | You know our secrets, man. | 你知道咱们的秘密 哥们 |
[22:59] | You pillow talk with that girl? | 你跟那女孩在床上说悄悄话 |
[23:02] | You can trust no white girl. | 你不能相信白妞 |
[23:04] | This ain’t real to them. | 她们不会对解放认真的 |
[23:06] | They just playing a game. | 她们只是耍你 |
[23:07] | This will never be real to them. | 不会把我们当回事 |
[23:14] | We got to have to dry clean this place of yours, Gerard. | 我们得搜搜这个地方 杰勒德 |
[23:20] | You think I’d betray you? | 你觉得我背叛了你吗 |
[23:22] | Standard operating procedure. | 按章办事 |
[23:36] | So the Black Liberation Front thought Gerard was talking to the FBI. | “黑人解放阵线”认为杰勒德串通联调局 |
[23:41] | Even if he was, we’d never use a bullet on a black man. | 就算他串通 我们也不会枪杀黑人同胞 |
[23:46] | How’d you know it was a bullet? | 你怎么知道是枪杀 |
[23:50] | Just a metaphor, brother man. | 我只是打个比方 哥们 |
[24:02] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你能来这里见我 |
[24:03] | My kids are home… you know. | 我孩子在家 你理解的 |
[24:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:07] | These people were good to me. | 这些人对我很好 |
[24:09] | I feel like they saved my life. | 我觉得是他们挽救了我的人生 |
[24:12] | You were 17? | 当时你十七岁 |
[24:14] | I didn’t come from money, and I wasn’t smart. | 我不是富家子弟 也不聪明 |
[24:18] | I wasn’t gonna go to college or anything, but I wanted to get out. | 我不想接受高等教育 而是出去见见世面 |
[24:23] | Have a life that was bigger than two square miles. | 跳出自己生活的小圈子 |
[24:26] | If I had a baby in high school… | 如果我高中就有个孩子 |
[24:31] | Who knew about you being pregnant? | 你怀孕的事都谁知道 |
[24:34] | No one, for weeks. | 开始几周谁都不知道 |
[24:36] | And then I told my boyfriend. | 之后我告诉了男友 |
[24:39] | He feel the same as you? | 他跟你想法一样吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:53] | So we’ll get married. | 那咱们结婚吧 |
[24:57] | Charlie, I was thinking an abortion. | 查理 我想堕胎 |
[25:02] | That’s illegal. | 那是违法的 |
[25:05] | How do you even…? | 你怎么会… |
[25:08] | I’m trying to find out. | 我会想办法的 |
[25:10] | Renee… | 勒妮 |
[25:12] | I applied Pan Am. | 我投了泛美航空公司 |
[25:14] | Stewardess training. | 空姐培训 |
[25:16] | I did real good on the test. | 我考得很好 |
[25:20] | Tell them something’s come up. | 跟他们讲有事发生了 |
[25:23] | Charlie, I want to go places… | 查理 我想四处闯闯 |
[25:26] | London and stuff, you know? | 伦敦什么的 你懂吗 |
[25:31] | We can go places together. | 咱们可以一起去啊 |
[25:34] | No, we can’t. | 不 咱们不能 |
[25:38] | If we have a baby… | 如果咱们有了孩子 |
[25:39] | we’ll never even leave Fishtown. | 咱们一辈子就这样了 |
[25:46] | You talk like your mind’s made up. | 你似乎已经下定决心了 |
[25:54] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[26:00] | Screw you, Renee. | 去死吧 勒妮 |
[26:07] | So you were on your own. | 所以你得靠自己了 |
[26:11] | I asked around and finally found a girl at school | 我四处打听 才在学校找到一个女孩 |
[26:14] | whose cousin had a number for “Jane”. | 她的表亲有”简”的电话 |
[26:21] | How’d you pay for it? | 你哪儿来的钱 |
[26:23] | Sold a coat and my record player. | 卖了个外套和我的录音机 |
[26:26] | And Charlie? | 那查理呢 |
[26:31] | I thought it was best if we didn’t have any contact. | 我觉得跟他还是不要再联系了 |
[26:38] | But…? | 但是呢 |
[26:42] | Renee… | 勒妮 |
[26:44] | you said those people saved your life. | 你说过这些人挽救了你的一生 |
[26:49] | I thought I saw his truck. | 我好像看见他的卡车了 |
[26:53] | That day? | 就在那天吗 |
[26:56] | Right before they picked me up. | 就在他们来接我之前 |
[27:02] | I had no idea anything happened to those people. | 我真不知道他们发生意外了 |
[27:13] | I wasn’t upset about it. | 我没因为那件事生气 |
[27:16] | That’s not what Renee said. | 勒妮可不是这么说的 |
[27:17] | She said you wanted to get married. | 她说你想结婚 |
[27:19] | That’s what you were supposed to say if you got a girl in trouble. | 你搞大了一个女孩的时候你就应该这么说 |
[27:22] | So you didn’t want to marry her? | 所以你不想娶她吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 不想 |
[27:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:28] | And you were for the abortion? | 你赞成堕胎吗 |
[27:30] | I didn’t want to get involved. | 我不想掺和进去 |
[27:32] | Then why were you at the meeting place | 那为什么勒妮堕胎那天 |
[27:34] | the day Renee went for the procedure? | 你出现在他们碰头的地方 |
[27:36] | She saw your truck, Charlie. | 她看见你的卡车了 查理 |
[27:38] | Look this is 35 years later. | 这是三十五年前的旧账 |
[27:42] | – My wife… – No one’s talking to your wife. | -我爱人 -没人会跟你爱人讲 |
[27:49] | I followed Renee. | 我跟踪了勒妮 |
[27:52] | Saw her meet those hippies. | 看见她跟那些嬉皮士碰头了 |
[27:56] | And…? | 之后呢 |
[27:59] | I tailed the car to West Philly. | 我跟着那辆车到了西费 |
[28:02] | Where’s Renee? | 勒妮在哪儿 |
[28:03] | Be cool, man. | 冷静点儿 哥们 |
[28:04] | – Shut that door. – She in here? | -把门关上 -她在里面吗 |
[28:05] | No, no, this is a private home. You can’t just crash in here. | 不 不 这是私宅 你不能就这么闯进来 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我要报警 |
[28:09] | No, no you don’t wanna do that. | 不 不 你不想这么做 |
[28:11] | But look at you, you’re just a kid. | 看看你自己 你只是个孩子 |
[28:14] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[28:15] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[28:16] | You want a baby at 18? | 你想十八岁就抱个孩子啊 |
[28:18] | And a wife before your senior prom? | 还是你想毕业舞会之前就娶个媳妇 |
[28:28] | Look, how about some air, brother? | 听着 咱们出去透透气好不好 哥们 |
[28:45] | I cried on that hippie’s shoulder for ten minutes. | 我在那个嬉皮士的肩膀上哭了十分钟 |
[28:48] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[28:50] | Nothing. | 没有然后了 |
[28:52] | Home. | 回家了 |
[28:56] | Where were you two hours later that day? | 2个小时之后你在哪儿 |
[28:58] | Home. | 在家 |
[29:01] | With anyone? | 有谁跟你一起吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, my mom. She’s gone now. | 有 我妈 她已经过世了 |
[29:06] | That’s too bad, Charlie. | 这太糟糕了 查理 |
[29:08] | ‘Cause those hippies went missing that day. | 因为那些嬉皮士那天失踪了 |
[29:12] | Look, I didn’t want Renee to do it. | 我当时确实不想让勒妮堕胎 |
[29:15] | But in retrospect, it was the right thing for me. | 但是现在想起来 当时确实应该这么做 |
[29:19] | Did you realize that before or after they died? | 你意识到这一点是在他们死前还是死后 |
[29:25] | Lil, Scotty, we got the FBI file on Jane. | 阿莉 斯考特 我们从联调局拿到了”简”的档案 |
[29:29] | What, they had a file? | 什么 他们有档案吗 |
[29:30] | And they gave it up? | 他们就这么放弃调查了吗 |
[29:32] | It’s public record now. | 现在已经是公开档案了 |
[29:33] | We get names of informants? | 咱们拿到内鬼的名字了吗 |
[29:34] | No, they drew the line there, but we did get these. | 这个还是不透露 但是咱们拿到了这个 |
[29:36] | Yeah, surveillance photos of the Jane volunteers. | 对”简”志愿者的跟拍 |
[29:39] | Julia and Gerard, picking up and dropping off women | 69年4月到6月 朱莉娅和杰勒德 |
[29:42] | April through June of ’69. | 在接送妇女 |
[29:44] | This your young Renee? | 这是当年的勒妮吗 |
[29:48] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[29:49] | Then this was the day they disappeared. | 那这就是他们失踪当天 |
[29:52] | Someone else was there. | 还有人在现场 |
[29:53] | Someone who took these photos and gave them to the Feds. | 某个人照了这些照片并且交给了联邦特工 |
[29:56] | An informant. | 一个内鬼 |
[29:58] | That nut case Lionel was right. | 被疯子莱昂内尔说中了 |
[30:00] | Lionel thought Gerard was a snitch. | 莱昂内尔觉得杰勒德是内鬼 |
[30:04] | Gerard didn’t take these. | 杰勒德不可能照到这张 |
[30:08] | So who did? | 那是谁呢 |
[30:14] | Informants? | 内鬼吗 |
[30:15] | Sound off the wall? | 奇怪吧 |
[30:17] | Sounds dated. | 听着很过时 |
[30:18] | Our case is dated. | 我们的案子就是过时的 |
[30:21] | There were always rumors like that. | 当时老有类似的传言 |
[30:24] | Looks like a parlor game at the commune, | 就像嬉皮公社里的杀人游戏 |
[30:26] | trying to decide who the snitch was. | 猜谁是内鬼 |
[30:30] | Weird. | 诡异 |
[30:31] | It was a paranoid time. | 那是个充满怀疑的年代 |
[30:33] | Well, it seems there was someone watching Julia. | 看来确实有人在监视朱莉娅 |
[30:37] | Then I guess it wasn’t paranoia. | 那看来就不是多疑了 |
[30:39] | So in the parlor game, who’d you suspect? | 在这个游戏中 你怀疑谁是内鬼 |
[30:44] | It wasn’t a suspicion. | 那不算是怀疑 |
[30:48] | Intuition? | 直觉吗 |
[30:52] | Adam and Julia were non-monogamous. | 亚当和朱莉娅不是一对一的感情 |
[30:54] | He told us. | 他跟我们说过 |
[30:57] | And I… | 而我… |
[31:00] | Had first-hand knowledge of that? | 就是他的另一个性伴侣吗 |
[31:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:05] | Granted, I was sort of tripping at the time. | 但是 我当时神志不清 |
[31:15] | It’s so fragile. | 太虚幻了 |
[31:19] | Can I take its picture? | 我能照相吗 |
[31:36] | These are great. | 拍得真好 |
[31:38] | I’m documenting the movement. | 我在记录经典时刻 |
[31:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna do a book someday… | 某天我会出本书 |
[31:45] | tell the story. | 讲述革命这些事 |
[31:48] | I love this one of Julia. | 我喜欢朱莉娅这张 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:55] | Have any of me? | 有我的照片吗 |
[31:59] | I’ll take some right now. | 我现在帮你照 |
[32:05] | How about a rich Jersey girl | 新泽西富家女跟逃兵役穷混混上床 |
[32:08] | beds penniless draft dodger. | 这故事怎么样 |
[32:13] | The camera was pretty sophisticated for a guy like him. | 那个相机对于他这种人而言过于讲究了 |
[32:17] | It came into my mind for a second, | 有一瞬间我觉得他是内鬼 |
[32:19] | but I was so flattered | 但他把我记录成革命一部分 |
[32:23] | that he considered me part of the movement, | 让我太高兴了 |
[32:25] | I put it out again. | 我很快忘了内鬼这事 |
[32:28] | He ever put out that book? | 他出书了吗 |
[32:34] | Boss, we got some. | 老大 我们有线索 |
[32:36] | Yeah, us, too. | 是 我们也有 |
[32:38] | Adam Clarke, burning his draft card in ’69. | 亚当·克拉克 69年烧了他的征兵卡 |
[32:43] | He told us about that. | 他跟我们讲这个了 |
[32:44] | Problem is, Adam shouldn’t have had a draft card in ’69. | 问题是 亚当69年不应该有征兵卡 |
[32:47] | We checked his military records. He’s already served. | 我们查了他的服兵记录 他已经服过兵役了 |
[32:49] | Vietnam, ’66 to ’67. | 越南 66年到67年 |
[32:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:52] | When Adam gets home, it gets more interesting. | 更有趣的是 亚当返乡之后 |
[32:55] | He crossed state lines driving a “peace van” loaded with weed. | 他开着装满大麻的”和平小卡车”穿过了州界 |
[32:59] | Arrested for drug sales. | 因为贩毒被捕 |
[33:02] | Thought he was too disorganized for that. | 他不是说他们没到贩毒的地步吗 |
[33:04] | The case should have bought him state time. | 这案子应该让他坐牢了 |
[33:05] | But then the Feds took over jurisdiction. | 但是联调局把案子接管了 |
[33:07] | Poof. Case went away. | 呼的一下 案子就解决了 |
[33:09] | He made a deal with them. | 他跟他们作了交易 |
[33:11] | Became a CI. | 变成内线 |
[33:12] | “Stay in the movement, keep us informed.” | “继续搞运动 给我们透露消息” |
[33:14] | Now those photos he had of Julia really make sense. | 那些朱莉娅的照片就解释得通了 |
[33:17] | Black and White, long lens. | 黑白色 长焦距 |
[33:19] | Adam Clarke: ’60s babe magnet, | 亚当·克拉克 六十年代的少女杀手 |
[33:22] | star of the anti-war movement. | 反战运动之星 |
[33:24] | And FBI informant. | 还是联调局的内鬼 |
[33:26] | That’d be big news. | 重大新闻啊 |
[33:28] | Big, bad news. | 重大负面新闻 |
[33:29] | And if Julia found out? | 如果朱莉娅发现了的话 |
[33:31] | There’s your motive for murder. | 这就是杀人动机了 |
[33:36] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[33:38] | Not at all. | 一点儿也不 |
[33:52] | I know why you’re here, Lilly. | 我知道你为什么来这儿 莉莉 |
[33:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:57] | I was an informant fot the FBI in 1969. | 69年时 我是联调局的线人 |
[34:01] | Go on. | 继续讲 |
[34:03] | My old case agent called. Give me a heads up. | 我当年的上司打来电话 告诉我了 |
[34:05] | Questions were being asked. | 问了很多问题 |
[34:08] | – They didn’t give us name. – I know. | -他们没跟我们说内鬼名字 -我知道 |
[34:11] | And when you told me about Julia and Gerard, | 当你问我朱莉娅和杰勒德的时候 |
[34:14] | I… I hoped that my background was irrelevant, but… | 我 我曾经希望我的背景跟这个无关 但是 |
[34:22] | it may not be. | 可能还是有关系 |
[34:26] | I was surveilling them the day they disappeared. | 他们失踪那天我正在监视他们 |
[34:32] | June 3, 1969. | 1969年6月3号 |
[34:36] | 7:20 a.m. | 早上7点20 |
[34:39] | Yeah. This guy’s name is Charlie Rinzler. | 是的 这个家伙叫查理·林兹勒 |
[34:41] | I-I know who he is. | 我 我知道他是谁 |
[34:43] | Is-is that all you have of him? | 还有他的照片吗 |
[34:44] | Oh, he was so agitated, I reported it to my case agent. | 他当时情绪很不稳定 我报告给了联邦特工 |
[34:48] | The Feds ran his license, had me follow him for a week, | 联调局查了他的驾照 让我跟踪了他一周 |
[34:52] | but nothing much came of it. | 但是他没采取什么行动 |
[34:54] | So, you have photos of Charlie from the week | 在朱莉娅和杰勒德失踪后 你跟踪了他一周 |
[34:57] | after Julia and Gerard went missing? | 那你有他照片吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah, but nothing too exciting. | 是啊 但是没什么特别的 |
[35:03] | Can I see them anyway? | 我能看看那些照片吗 |
[35:06] | I basically followed him every day for a week to and from work. | 他那一周上下班的时候我基本上都跟踪他 |
[35:11] | He was a day worker, in construction. | 他在一个工地上白班 |
[35:16] | Can I take these? | 这照片我能带走吗 |
[35:22] | They’re yours… | 送给你了 |
[35:24] | if I can ask a favor. | 但你要帮我个忙 |
[35:28] | If we can keep your secret, we will. | 想让我们帮你保密吗 我们会的 |
[35:37] | You worked construction back in the 60s, huh, Charl? | 六十年代你在工地上班 对吗查尔 |
[35:40] | Yeah, couple of summers. | 是的 几个暑假 |
[35:42] | Remember a job at the Calvin Building, | 记得在新教教堂的工地打过工吗 |
[35:44] | summer of ’69? | 69年夏天吗 |
[35:45] | Putting down the foundation? | 是在打地基吗 |
[35:47] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[35:48] | ‘Cause that just happens to be where Julia and Gerard were dumped. | 正好朱莉娅和杰勒德被扔在那里 |
[35:51] | The same week you worked there. | 就是你打工的那一周 |
[35:53] | It’s an amazing coincidence. | 真是惊人的巧合 |
[35:54] | Mm, too amazing. | 是啊 太巧了 |
[35:57] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[36:00] | This is you at the construction site, Charlie. | 这是你在工地的照片 查理 |
[36:04] | – Who the hell took that? – Good luck you had. | -谁他妈照的 -你真走运 |
[36:07] | That foundation was being laid | 就在你想藏尸的时候 |
[36:08] | just when you needed to stash two dead hippies. | 刚好大楼在打地基 |
[36:10] | I never hurt them. | 我绝不会伤害他们的 |
[36:15] | That guy was nice to me. | 那个男的对我很好 |
[36:16] | Long as that building was up, you figured you were home free. | 你觉得只要大楼建起来就万事大吉了 |
[36:20] | Too bad they want a parking lot there now. | 糟糕的是现在那里要建停车场了 |
[36:22] | It’s coincidence. | 这是巧合 |
[36:24] | That’s all. | 只是巧合 |
[36:31] | I guess I need a lawyer. | 看来我得请个律师了 |
[36:35] | Update for you. | 有新消息了 |
[36:42] | Forensics is back on the hair found with the bodies. | 法医分析完尸体上面的头发了 |
[36:45] | And? | 结果呢 |
[36:47] | It ain’t Julia’s. | 不是朱莉娅的 |
[36:48] | So, there was someone else at the scene with long, brown hair. | 所以有个棕色长发的人也在现场 |
[36:51] | Charlie? | 查理吗 |
[36:52] | He was Nixon youth. Crew cut. | 他是尼克松年轻时候那种发型 平头 |
[36:54] | How about Adam Clarke? | 那亚当·克拉克呢 |
[36:57] | Long. | 长发 |
[36:57] | Yeah, but a lot of people had long hair back then. | 是 但是当时长发的人很多 |
[37:00] | And Adam came clean about being an informant. | 而且亚当承认了自己是个内鬼 |
[37:02] | FBI wasn’t gonna confirm. | 联调局不会承认的 |
[37:03] | Put himself in harm’s way. | 他让自己陷入危险之中 |
[37:05] | Unless he practices what he preaches. | 除非他正在照着他所宣讲的那么去做 |
[37:12] | “People who win face the real facts of whatever situation they’re in.” | “成功的人无论情况怎么样都会面对现实” |
[37:16] | Maybe he looked at the odds, | 可能他盘算了一下 |
[37:17] | knew we’d make him as the informant, with or without confirmation. | 觉得咱们无论是否取证都会把他当作内鬼 |
[37:21] | So he steps out ahead of us. | 所以他就先声夺人了 |
[37:23] | Make himself look good. | 减轻自己的嫌疑 |
[37:24] | And sets up Charlie. | 然后陷害查理 |
[37:26] | “Audacious action, with the element of surprise, will give you the upper hand.” | “敢于采取行动震惊别人能让你处于上风” |
[37:30] | We know Adam followed Charlie around for a week. | 我们知道亚当跟踪了查理差不多一周 |
[37:32] | He saw where he worked. | 知道他在哪儿工作 |
[37:34] | Could’ve dumped the bodies there one night. | 可以找个晚上把尸体丢在那里 |
[37:35] | Which points right to Charlie if anything ever comes to light. | 这样如果事情败露矛头就会指向查理 |
[37:38] | And Adam gets 35 years to have a life… | 亚当白捡了35年去享受生活 |
[37:42] | till his luck runs out. | 直到运气用光了 |
[37:43] | We got enough to compel a DNA sample? | 咱们有什么能迫使他给出DNA吗 |
[37:45] | I mean, this guy ain’t gonna give it up. | 我的意思是 他肯定不会束手就擒 |
[37:47] | He already did. | 他已经给出DNA了 |
[37:54] | Those pictures, they were real helpful, Adam. | 那些照片非常有用 亚当 |
[37:57] | I’m glad. | 那很好啊 |
[37:58] | You’re an excellent photographer. | 你照相技术真不错 |
[38:00] | Composition, framing… | 取景 构图 |
[38:02] | Especially framing. | 尤其是构图 |
[38:04] | How’d it go down, anyway? | 那照片到底怎么照的 |
[38:05] | You get sloppy that day, Julia and Gerard catch you? | 那天你太粗心 朱莉娅和杰勒德发现了你 |
[38:09] | I… don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[38:11] | Charlie didn’t kill them. | 查理没有杀他们 |
[38:13] | Good try, though. | 你险些得逞 |
[38:14] | I never said he did. | 我从来没说过是他杀的 |
[38:16] | Adam Clarke — real hippie or… poser? | 亚当·克拉克 真正的嬉皮士还是只是装腔作势 |
[38:22] | Real. | 真的 |
[38:23] | My passions were very real. | 我的激情是很真的 |
[38:27] | How’d you like having long hair? | 喜欢留长头发吗 |
[38:29] | All them strands blowing around. | 随风散发 |
[38:31] | And guess what, Adam? | 知道吗 亚当 |
[38:32] | One of them blew right into the plastic bags you wrapped your friends in. | 有个根头发正好刮进了你装朋友尸体的塑料袋 |
[38:37] | Got stuck under the tape. | 粘在了胶带上 |
[38:38] | A long, brown hair that don’t belong to either of them. | 一根棕色的长发 不属于任一个死者 |
[38:41] | You think I was the only guy | 你觉得他们接触的人里 |
[38:43] | with long hair those two were in contact with? | 我是唯一有棕色长发的吗 |
[38:46] | Well, the DNA on this will confirm it. | 烟嘴上的DNA能证明一切 |
[38:51] | Whether you were a real hippie or not doesn’t matter. | 你是不是真正的嬉皮士无所谓 |
[38:54] | Your long hair got you in the end. | 你的长头发最后还是会出卖你 |
[38:57] | Why’d you do it Adam? | 你为什么要这样做 亚当 |
[38:58] | Were you against what “Jane” was doing? | 你反对”简”的所作所为吗 |
[39:03] | I thought they were heroic. | 我觉得他们是崇高的 |
[39:06] | I didn’t want Julia or Gerard to be harmed. | 我不想伤害朱莉娅或者杰勒德 |
[39:10] | But then they found out about you. | 但是他们发现了你的真面目 |
[39:13] | Pretty soon the whole movement would know | 很快所有参与运动的人都会知道 |
[39:14] | you were a snitch for the FBI. | 你是联调局的内鬼 |
[39:18] | The Feds had me. | 联调局抓到了我 |
[39:20] | I had no options. | 我没有选择的权利 |
[39:22] | How about taking responsibility? | 负起责任这个选择怎么样 |
[39:25] | Ain’t that the winner’s way? | 这难道不是成功者处理问题的方式吗 |
[39:27] | I was a leader in the revolution. | 我当时是革命的领导者 |
[39:32] | We were living like it meant something. | 我们当时对革命赤胆忠肝 |
[39:36] | I loved that life. | 我喜欢那时的生活 |
[39:40] | Couldn’t stand to give it up. | 难以放弃 |
[39:42] | Ever wonder if Julia and Gerard felt that way? | 朱莉娅和杰勒德难道不这样想吗 |
[39:46] | Think they loved their lives? | 你觉得他们热爱自己的生命吗 |
[40:32] | Hey, Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[40:33] | Gerard. | 杰勒德 |
[40:36] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[40:38] | What’s going on, Adam? | 你干嘛呢 亚当 |
[40:39] | You taking our pictures? | 你给我们照相吗 |
[40:41] | I’m always taking pictures. | 我随时随地都照相 |
[40:42] | Yeah, what 8:00 in the morning, on a deserted corner? | 早上八点 到街角照相吗 |
[40:46] | I don’t get this. | 我不明白 |
[40:49] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[40:52] | This is sad. | 真悲哀 |
[40:54] | He’s a snitch. | 他是内鬼 |
[40:55] | Come on, Adam Clarke? | 得了吗 亚当·克拉克吗 |
[40:57] | Who better? | 有人比他更适合吗 |
[40:59] | This is crazy, right? | 这不可能 对吗 |
[41:04] | Let’s… | 咱们 |
[41:05] | – Let’s get in the car. – Adam. | -咱们上车 -亚当 |
[41:07] | Just do it, Jules. | 照做 朱尔斯 |
[41:09] | The man of peace and love has a handgun? | 向往和平与爱的人拿着手枪 |
[41:11] | No, he ain’t that man at all. | 不 他根本不向往和平与爱 |
[41:12] | Just get in the car. | 上车去 |
[41:25] | Crank the radio, Gerard. | 把收音机开大声 杰勒德 |
[41:36] | Turn it up. | 再大声 |
[41:49] | No. | 不 |
[42:03] | Adam, please, no… | 亚当 求你了 不要 |
[42:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:13] | 歌曲:Get Together 歌手:The Youngbloods |