时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What do you say, Dorothy, should I double down? | 你怎么说 多萝丝 我该压双倍吗 |
[00:07] | You’re showing a four, | 你翻开的是张四 |
[00:08] | the book says no, but hey… | 按常理不该压 不过… |
[00:10] | you’re hot. | 你手气旺[也指人性感] |
[00:11] | Me or the cards? | 说我还是说牌 |
[00:12] | Both. | 都有 |
[00:16] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:32] | Nice playing! | 漂亮 |
[00:39] | Nice flirting with you, Dorothy. | 跟你调情真愉快 多萝丝 |
[00:41] | You should never quit after a win. | 你刚赢完一局 不该走人的 |
[00:43] | I got a feeling my luck’s running out. | 我预感我的运气快到头了 |
[01:38] | You waste your money on the daily numbers? | 你浪费钱猜每日号码[乐透的一种] |
[01:40] | – Every morning. – Five bucks down the drain. | -每天早上都买 -五块钱打水漂了 |
[01:42] | I don’t have got dependents. I can afford it. | 我又不用养家糊口 我输得起 |
[01:44] | So if you won big, you’d retire? | 那如果你中了大奖 你会退休吗 |
[01:46] | Nah. I’d stay doing what I do. | 不 我会继续干下去 |
[01:48] | I’d just dress sharper… if that’s possible… | 只不过穿得光鲜点 要是可能的话 |
[01:52] | – and brag a lot more. – If that’s possible. | -吹牛吹得多点 -要是可能的话 |
[01:55] | Lil, you want to take a look at this? | 阿莉 你要看看这个吗 |
[01:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:59] | Regional broadcast from Delaware State Police. | 德拉维尔州警方的地区通报 |
[02:01] | They just got a murder | 他们刚发现一起凶案 |
[02:02] | similar to a cold job in Jersey. | 与泽西州一起悬案类似 |
[02:04] | Young white male, walked into the woods, | 年轻的白人男子 步入丛林深处 |
[02:05] | shot once in the chest. Both were hitchhikers. | 胸部中了一枪 两人都是搭便车的 |
[02:08] | – Motive? – Straight robbery. | -动机呢 -纯粹的抢劫 |
[02:09] | Bullet in both cases was .38 caliber. | 两起案件中的子弹 都是点38口径 |
[02:12] | Requesting information on any like murders, | 去查这个区域内其它类似的凶案 |
[02:15] | solved or unsolved, in the region. | 破获与否都要 |
[02:16] | What, they think they got a serial murder? | 怎么 他们认为是连环谋杀 |
[02:17] | Sounds like it. | 听起来像是 |
[02:18] | Nice. I’ll check the H-records. | 好 我去查搭便车人的记录 |
[02:21] | We had a job like that. | 我们查过一起类似的案子 |
[02:22] | Yeah, a kid hitchhiking. | 是啊 一名搭便车的孩子 |
[02:24] | Five, six years ago. Danny Saltzman’s job. | 五六年前吧 丹尼·索兹曼的案子 |
[02:27] | Saltzman. Right. | 索兹曼 没错 |
[02:28] | What do you remember about it? | 你还记得什么 |
[02:29] | It was in the Summer. And just like you said, | 当时是夏天 情况就像你说的 |
[02:31] | in the forest, hitchhiker, | 在森里里 搭便车的 |
[02:32] | .38 slug. | 点38口径的子弹 |
[02:33] | Remember his name? | 记得他名字吗 |
[02:34] | I should remember. | 我应该还记得 |
[02:35] | Saltzy brayed on and on about that kid. | 当时索兹常把那孩子挂在嘴边 |
[02:37] | There wasn’t much on it, some footprints, fiber. | 当时线索不多 只有些脚印和纤维 |
[02:40] | Yeah, he just turned 20, uh… | 是啊 他才刚满20岁 |
[02:42] | “Gone good.” | 就”英年早逝”了 |
[02:43] | Saltzman was always saying. | 索兹曼常常这么说 |
[02:44] | “Crummy kid gone good”, over and over. | “穷小子英年早逝” 说个没完 |
[02:46] | He was a good-looking kid. | 这孩子长得很俊俏 |
[02:46] | Saltzman had his picture taped up on the wall. | 索兹曼把他的照片用胶带粘在墙上 |
[02:48] | Damn, this name thing’s gonna bug me. | 该死 这名字就是想不起来 |
[02:50] | You ever establish who the kid caught a ride with? | 你们查明这孩子搭了谁的便车吗 |
[02:52] | Nah, case went cold fast. | 没有 案子很快变成悬案了 |
[02:55] | Dean… I think his name was Dean. | 是迪恩 我想他叫迪恩 |
[02:56] | No, it wasn’t Dean. | 不 不是迪恩 |
[02:57] | – Darren… Darren something. – No. | -达伦 达伦之类的 -不 |
[02:59] | Matt. | 麦特 |
[03:01] | – What? – Mills. Matt Mills. | -什么 -米尔斯 麦特·米尔斯 |
[03:04] | Right. That’s it. | 没错 就是这名 |
[03:06] | Yeah. Almost had it. | 差点就猜到了 |
[03:42] | Matt Mills, 20, | 麦特·米尔斯 20岁 |
[03:44] | shot in the woods off the Expressway. | 在高速公路旁的树林里被枪杀 |
[03:46] | The 3,000 bucks he’d just won in Atlantic City, gone. | 他刚在大西洋城赢的三千块不见了 |
[03:49] | Like the other two jobs. | 跟另外两宗案子情况相同 |
[03:51] | I talked to Jersey and Delaware, | 我跟泽西和德拉维尔的人聊过了 |
[03:53] | both are thinking it’s the same doer. | 他们都认为凶手是同一个人 |
[03:54] | Serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[03:55] | Our guy Matt could’ve been his first. | 麦特可能是他首次作案的目标 |
[03:57] | Well, Matt’s killed in ’97. | 麦特死于97年 |
[03:59] | Jersey’s body turns up fall of 2000. | 泽西州的那具尸体是在2000年秋发现的 |
[04:01] | And Delaware’s just four weeks ago. | 德拉维尔的案子发生在四周前 |
[04:03] | A three-year cooling off period. | 作案周期是3年 |
[04:05] | I say we go right now. To Delaware. | 要我说 我们现在出发 去德拉维尔 |
[04:07] | No need. Delaware’s coming here. | 不用了 德拉维尔的人会来这儿 |
[04:09] | Don’t get too excited, Scotty. | 别太激动 史考特 |
[04:11] | A serial job don’t get you hopped up just a little, boss? | 连环案件也提不起您的兴致吗 头儿 |
[04:15] | What else do we know about the victims, Lil? | 关于死者 我们还知道些什么 阿莉 |
[04:17] | All young guys, 18 to 20. | 都是年轻小伙子 18到20岁 |
[04:19] | All three were headed home | 三人都是在赌场赢了几千块之后 |
[04:21] | after winning a few thousand | 从大西洋城回家的路上遇害 |
[04:23] | So the doer hangs around the tables, | 那凶手就是徘徊于赌桌之间 |
[04:25] | stalks the winners, catches up to them | 跟踪赢家 在他们回家方向的 |
[04:26] | on the lonely road home. | 无人的马路上 接上他们 |
[04:28] | These kids are leaving with thousands of bucks. | 这些孩子身上带着几千块现金 |
[04:30] | Why are they hitchhiking? | 他们为何还要搭便车 |
[04:32] | File says Matt missed his bus back. | 卷宗上说麦特错过了回去的公车 |
[04:34] | I could win ten grand over there, | 要是我在那儿赢了一万块 |
[04:36] | I still ain’t paying a cabbie 300 bucks to drive me home. | 我还是不会花三百块打车回家的 |
[04:38] | Now, you put it that way, I guess my thumb’s out too. | 既然你这么说 我想我也会搭便车吧 |
[04:41] | Besides the robbery and the .38, | 除了抢劫动机和点38口径的子弹 |
[04:42] | we got a size ten print | 我们还发现了一组10码大小的脚印 |
[04:44] | that lines up with other murders. | 也与其它案件关联 |
[04:45] | Plus the gray carpet fiber on the body. | 另外尸体上还发现了灰色的地毯纤维 |
[04:47] | Delaware and Jersey have a list | 德拉维尔和泽西列了一张 |
[04:48] | of seven suspects | 可能参与这两起犯罪的 |
[04:49] | that could’ve done both jobs. | 7位嫌犯的名单 |
[04:50] | Add in this murder, | 加上这起谋杀 |
[04:51] | maybe we narrow it down even more. | 我们也许可以把范围进一步缩小 |
[04:53] | Vera and Jeffries can check the list, | 维拉和杰弗里斯可以去查名单 |
[04:54] | see if anyone | 看看有没有人 |
[04:55] | had ties to Philly in ’97. | 97年在费城有什么熟人 |
[04:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:58] | When Matt was 17, | 麦特17岁的时候 |
[04:59] | he got locked up by my Sergeant at West Detectives. | 被我西部分局的同事抓过 |
[05:01] | For what? | 为什么 |
[05:02] | Him and his cousin robbed a food mart. | 他和他的表兄抢劫了一家食品超市 |
[05:04] | Got probation. | 后来被判缓刑 |
[05:05] | I’ll put a call in, see if he remembers Matt. | 我打电话去问问 看他是否记得麦特 |
[05:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:08] | Better get to the family, Lil. | 最好去他家一趟 阿莉 |
[05:09] | Let them know what’s going on. | 把情况告诉他 |
[05:20] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[05:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:22] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[05:23] | – I’m Detective Rush. – Detective Valens. | -我是拉什探员 -我是瓦伦斯探员 |
[05:25] | Are your parents home? | 你父母在家吗 |
[05:28] | Is it about Matt? | 是关于麦特的事吗 |
[05:29] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:30] | Whenever it’s cops, it’s about Matt. | 但凡警察上门 都是因为麦特的事 |
[05:35] | So Matt was in Atlantic City | 麦特那个周末去大西洋城 |
[05:36] | visiting his cousin Blaine that weekend? | 是去探访他的表兄布莱恩 |
[05:38] | Matt hadn’t seen Blaine for a long time, | 麦特很长时间没见到布莱恩了 |
[05:41] | he wanted to go whoop it up with him. | 他想去那儿跟他轻松一下 |
[05:43] | Yeah, he’d earned it. | 他也该放松了 |
[05:44] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[05:45] | He was working for a brokerage house. | 他当时在一家经纪公司上班 |
[05:47] | An entry level position, but a good start. | 一个菜鸟职位 但是个不错的开始 |
[05:50] | He’d gotten into computers, that investment world. | 他开始接触电脑 接触那个投资的世界 |
[05:53] | It was impressive. | 很厉害 |
[05:54] | During the days, he was hustling at his jobs, | 白天他忙于工作 |
[05:57] | nights he was over at Drexel taking classes. | 晚上他去德雷克赛尔上课 |
[05:59] | Folks he worked for liked him, | 他的老板都很喜欢他 |
[06:00] | but Matt knew he needed his B.A. | 但麦特知道自己得获得文学学士学位 |
[06:02] | Sounds like your son really stepped up. | 听起来你们的儿子真是积极进取 |
[06:04] | After that trouble he and Blaine got into. | 在他和布莱恩惹了那个麻烦之后 |
[06:08] | A footnote in our file mentions the food mart robbery. | 我们卷宗的脚注上提到了食品超市的抢劫案 |
[06:11] | It wasn’t a footnote to us. | 那对我们来说 可不是脚注那么简单 |
[06:14] | Matt had some… very bad years. | 麦特那几年很不好过 |
[06:18] | First, he was stealing money off my dresser, | 他先是从我的衣橱里偷钱 |
[06:20] | then breaking into the neighbor’s house. | 然后擅闯邻居家的房子 |
[06:23] | I’m glad he robbed that store. | 我很高兴他抢劫了那家商店 |
[06:25] | He became a different person after that. | 在那之后 他改过自新了 |
[06:27] | Scared straight. | 恐吓从善 |
[06:29] | No. | 不 |
[06:30] | That didn’t straighten him out. | 不是那件事把他吓坏了 |
[06:32] | He straightened himself out. | 是他把自己吓坏了 |
[06:34] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[06:35] | That kid… | 那孩子 |
[06:39] | He had what it takes. | 他付出了代价 |
[06:43] | He had it. | 他受到了惩罚 |
[06:45] | Well, the next three years, | 接下来的3年 |
[06:49] | Matt was the boy we’d always dreamed we’d have. | 麦特成为了我们理想中的孩子 |
[06:52] | And what about Blaine? | 那布莱恩呢 |
[06:54] | Blaine’s still over in Atlantic City. | 布莱恩还在大西洋城 |
[06:59] | You the guys from Philly? | 你们从费城过来的 |
[07:03] | Blaine Robbins. | 我是布莱恩·罗宾斯 |
[07:04] | Detectives Rush and Valens. | 我们是拉什和瓦伦斯探员 |
[07:06] | Gotta admit, um… I’m not that glad to see you guys. | 不得不承认 我见到你们并不怎么愉快 |
[07:10] | Dragging up Matty’s ghost has me feeling kind of funky. | 把麦特的案子又翻出来 让我心有余悸 |
[07:13] | – Don’t you want his murder solved? – Definitely. | -你不也希望破案吗 -当然了 |
[07:16] | Look, he missed his bus. | 当时他错过了公车 |
[07:19] | I told him stay, but he had to be at work. | 我让他留宿 但他必须去上班 |
[07:22] | I would’ve given him a ride myself, but no wheels. | 我本可以载他一程的 但是没车 |
[07:26] | Well, you remember anyone watching Matt that night, | 你还记得有什么人当晚一直在观察他 |
[07:28] | hanging around him? | 在他附近转悠吗 |
[07:29] | Well, I wasn’t with him at the time, | 我当时没跟他在一起 |
[07:31] | but Matt is a… was….a real approachable guy. | 不过麦特是一个容易跟人亲近的人 |
[07:36] | Let’s talk about that robbery you and Matt did. | 我们聊聊你和麦特实施的那起抢劫吧 |
[07:39] | Those were our bad years. | 那是我们不光彩的年月 |
[07:41] | We were kids. | 我们都还小 |
[07:42] | Kids who needed a thousand bucks. | 只是急需一千块 |
[07:44] | A thousand bucks for what? | 干什么用 |
[07:45] | Start a vending machine business. | 开展自动贩卖机生意 |
[07:46] | What, like a Coke machine? | 像是可乐贩卖机 |
[07:48] | Candy bars. | 卖糖果的 |
[07:49] | There was a machine for sale for $1,000. | 当时有一台这样的机器 售价一千块 |
[07:51] | And the idea was, after we stocked it, | 当时的想法是 装满糖果后 |
[07:54] | Matt and I could clear $300 | 麦特和我每周能净赚 |
[07:56] | a week! | 三百块 |
[07:58] | Young guys, thinking big. | 人小鬼大 |
[08:00] | Yeah… Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[08:04] | Anything else about that night? | 那天晚上还发生了什么事吗 |
[08:07] | No, I… I was kind of hammered. | 没有 我有点醉了 |
[08:11] | Been celerbrating all night. | 因为整晚都在庆祝 |
[08:12] | Celebrating what? | 庆祝什么 |
[08:13] | Matty had become a real entrepreneur. | 麦特当时已经成了一名真正的企业家 |
[08:17] | This rockin’ investment opportunity had just come our way… | 我们碰上了一个绝好的投资机会 |
[08:20] | So this Click Twice stock is a sure thing? | 那这”双击”股票 已成定局了 |
[08:23] | For us to get in on an IPO, | 我们首次公开发行股票的事 |
[08:24] | the broker would be doing us a major favor. | 经纪人会大力协助我们的 |
[08:26] | And that would get us in on the ground floor, | 我们可以买到原始股 |
[08:29] | right where you wanna be. | 就以你希望的价格 |
[08:30] | The stock’ll shoot right up, | 接着股票就会直线拉升 |
[08:32] | that’s why everyone wants in. | 这就是大家都想入市的原因 |
[08:33] | But then it’ll re-set, | 但接下来它就会被重新评估 |
[08:35] | find its real value. | 发现它的真实价值 |
[08:36] | But, by that time, you and me have already cashed out. | 但到了那时 你和我已经套现出局了 |
[08:39] | Millionaires by age 25. | 25岁就成为百万富翁 |
[08:44] | We would’ve made out like bandits. | 我们本可以一夜暴富 |
[08:46] | But… | 但是 |
[08:48] | without Matty, the deal… went up in smoke. | 没了麦特 这笔交易就不了了之了 |
[08:55] | How’s our list doing? | 名单查得怎样了 |
[08:56] | Getting shorter. | 范围缩小了 |
[08:57] | Two guys were in jail in ’97, | 有两人97年还在坐牢 |
[08:59] | three others have good, substantiated whereabouts | 另外三人在麦特遇害时 |
[09:01] | at the time of Matt’s murder. | 有确凿的不在场证明 |
[09:02] | So that leaves two. | 所以还剩下两人 |
[09:03] | One. | 是一人 |
[09:05] | Oh. Meet Sam Royal, Delaware State Police. | 这位是山姆·罗耶 德拉维尔州警 |
[09:07] | – How’s it going? – Okay. | -进展顺利吗 -还好 |
[09:08] | – Down to one, huh? – Yeah. | -确定到一个人了吗 -是啊 |
[09:10] | My suspect number two was in a hospital | 我的二号嫌疑人在麦特被杀当晚 |
[09:13] | in Bridgeport having dialysis the night Matt was killed. | 正在桥港做透析 |
[09:16] | So who’s that leave? | 那剩下那人是谁 |
[09:18] | Henry Floyd. | 亨利·弗洛伊德 |
[09:19] | Truck dirver with a three-page sheet. | 有三页案底的卡车司机 |
[09:21] | He’s a convicted thief, con artist, attempted rapist… | 因为偷窃 诈骗 和强奸未遂被判过刑 |
[09:25] | – overall menace to society. – Sounds like you know him pretty good. | -完全是社会败类 -听起来你很了解他 |
[09:27] | Yeah. I interviewed him. He’s got ice water in his veins. | 是啊 我审过他 他异常淡定 |
[09:31] | and a size ten shoe. | 还穿着10码的鞋 |
[09:32] | Guns? | 持枪情况呢 |
[09:33] | Got three registered hand guns, | 拥有三支注册手枪 |
[09:35] | including a .38 Smith and Wesson. | 包括一把点38口径的史密斯文森手枪 |
[09:37] | Oh, and, uh… Mac withdrawls puts Floyd | 自动提款机录像显示 弗洛伊德 |
[09:40] | in the AC casinos the night | 在每起谋杀案发生前一晚 |
[09:41] | before each of the murders. | 都出现在大西洋城赌场 |
[09:42] | Gas receipts also put him near the crime scenes. | 加油站收据也显示 他离案发现场很近 |
[09:45] | I’m liking Floyd more and more. | 我对弗洛伊德越来越有兴趣了 |
[09:46] | Oh, when I asked him about these kids, | 当我问他这些孩子的事时 |
[09:48] | the cocky S.O.B. smiles at me and tells me | 他对我自大地贱笑 告诉我说 |
[09:51] | he never picks up hitchhikers. | 他从没理睬过搭便车的人 |
[09:53] | What was cocky about that? | 这有什么自大的 |
[09:56] | I never mentioned hitchhikers. | 我根本没提到搭便车的人 |
[09:59] | I wanna meet this guy. | 我要见见这个人 |
[10:00] | I got copies of his logs, | 我复印了几份他的送货行程 |
[10:02] | he’s due back tomorrow. | 他明天会回来 |
[10:03] | Where’s he stay in Philly? | 他在费城住哪里 |
[10:05] | Uh, he’s got ties to a woman out in Bristol. | 他与布里斯托尔的一名女士有关系 |
[10:07] | – What’s the tie? – Girlfriend. | -什么样的关系 -女朋友 |
[10:09] | Name’s Janice Burns. | 名叫珍妮丝·博斯 |
[10:12] | Yep… | 没错 |
[10:14] | I’m the girlfriend. | 我就是他女友 |
[10:16] | – That always sounds so silly. – Why is that? | -听起来总是很蠢 -为什么呢 |
[10:21] | I look like a girly-girl to you, Hot Stuff? | 在你看来 我像是性感小女人吗 |
[10:25] | Besides, um… I wouldn’t exactly… | 再说 我并不… |
[10:29] | consider what we got a traditional situation. | 觉得我们是传统意义上的那种关系 |
[10:32] | What do you have? | 那你们是什么关系 |
[10:33] | Henry comes here for one thing. | 亨利来这儿只有一个目的 |
[10:37] | Two, if he decides to stay and eat up all my food. | 要不就是他决定留下 吃光我所有的食物 |
[10:40] | That doesn’t sound like you get much out of this. | 听起来你有颇多不满啊 |
[10:42] | Why you let him in? | 那为什么还让他进门 |
[10:43] | Because if I don’t, he’ll get his tool box | 因为如果我拒绝 他会带着工具箱 |
[10:46] | and he’ll take the door off the hinges. | 把门锁撬开 |
[10:48] | He’s done it before. | 他之前就这么干过 |
[10:51] | Who knew you’d be better off leaving your door unlocked. | 谁知道自己家还是不锁门为妙 |
[10:54] | Janice, you never called the police, filed charges? | 珍妮丝 你从没报过警 提起过诉讼 |
[10:57] | – Nope. – Why not? | -没有 -为何不 |
[10:58] | I know what he’d do to me. | 我知道他会怎么报复我 |
[11:01] | Look, I made my bed. | 我是自作自受 |
[11:03] | The only reason I met Henry | 我遇见亨利唯一的原因 |
[11:05] | was I was at the truck stops looking for dates. | 就是因为当时我跑到卡车站找人约会 |
[11:08] | And now that animal’s been in my life for ten years. | 现在那禽兽进入我的生活已经10年了 |
[11:13] | I knew what I was doing was risky. | 我知道我的做法太冒险 |
[11:15] | So, tomorrow is just another day? | 就这样日复一日吗 |
[11:17] | What’s tomorrow? | 不然还能怎么样 |
[11:18] | Henry’s coming to town. | 亨利会回到镇上 |
[11:22] | I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[11:23] | He hasn’t called you? | 他没给你打电话吗 |
[11:24] | Like I said, I leave the door open. | 如我所说 我家不锁门 |
[11:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:29] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[11:32] | Janice, you say Henry’s been trampling in and out of here | 珍妮丝 你说亨利在这里进进出出 |
[11:35] | the last ten years? | 已经10年了 |
[11:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:38] | And how long have you had this gray carpet? | 你买这块灰色地毯多久了 |
[11:47] | Hey, lab going to do a rush job on that fiber? | 实验室会抓紧检测那块地毯纤维 |
[11:49] | We’ll have the results by the end of the day. | 今天下班前会有结果 |
[11:51] | You check on Floyd? | 你去找弗洛伊德吗 |
[11:52] | On schedule. Should arrive at Muncy’s Meats by noon. | 准备去了 他中午前会赶到穆熙肉铺 |
[11:55] | It’ll take him at least another 40 minutes to get out to Janice’s. | 之后他至少要40分钟才能到珍妮丝家 |
[11:57] | We’ll go early and wait for him. | 我们会提早去 等着他 |
[11:58] | Royal’s already on his way over. | 罗耶尔已经在来的路上了 |
[12:00] | He’s got it bad for this guy? | 他为这家伙很恼火啊 |
[12:02] | Got a few hours. Wanna take a ride, see my old Sergeant. | 还有几小时 想坐车去看看我的老同事吗 |
[12:04] | He called back. | 他回电话了 |
[12:06] | He remembers the arrest? | 他记得抓过那孩子吗 |
[12:07] | Just says he’s in the office. We should swing by. | 只说了他在办公室 我们可以去那儿问问 |
[12:12] | Scotty Valens. | 史考特·瓦伦斯 |
[12:16] | How’s Homicide treating you? | 在凶杀组怎么样啊 |
[12:17] | Ain’t all bad. How’s things here? | 不算太糟 这里如何 |
[12:19] | Good and quiet with you gone. | 你走之后 天下太平 |
[12:22] | Manny, this is my new partner, Lilly Rush. | 曼尼 这是我的新搭档 莉莉·拉什 |
[12:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:24] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[12:25] | Here’s that DC number on that arrest I was talking about. | 这是我说的那次逮捕的卷宗编号 |
[12:28] | Two kids robbing a food mart, right? | 两个孩子抢了一家食品超市 对吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:31] | Let me grab the 49… | 我来翻翻49号档案 |
[12:32] | Cousins. | 是表兄弟 |
[12:34] | One of the kids, Matt Mills, ended up dead. | 其中一个孩子 麦特·米尔斯 最后死了 |
[12:36] | Matt was younger of the two. | 麦特是弟弟 |
[12:37] | Him mom said getting locked up scared Matt pretty good. | 他妈妈说 被关押的事让他改过自新了 |
[12:40] | I don’t know if it was so much about being locked up | 我不确定关押是否如此见效 |
[12:42] | as it was that Russian reading him the riot act. | 因为那俄国人把他当做是暴乱分子 |
[12:44] | The Russian is the store owner? | 俄国人是店主吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Ivan Medvedenko. | 是啊 伊万·梅德韦德科 |
[12:47] | Made a scene out here you wouldn’t forget too easy. | 你当初要是在场 绝对对那场面印象深刻 |
[12:51] | so I took the phone, dialed 911. | 我拿起电话 报了警 |
[12:55] | I should’ve ran after them. | 我真该追出去 |
[12:57] | No, calling was the right thing. | 不 报警是正确的 |
[13:00] | That is one, right there. | 就是他 在那儿 |
[13:02] | You! | 你 |
[13:03] | You stole from me! | 你偷了我的店 |
[13:04] | Shame on you. Your dirty hands. | 真无耻 你那脏手 |
[13:07] | Lazy, American boy. | 好吃懒做 美国男孩 |
[13:09] | Calm down, Ivan. | 冷静点 伊万 |
[13:12] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[13:14] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[13:18] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[13:19] | Too late for what? | 什么太晚了 |
[13:20] | Change. | 改过自新 |
[13:21] | You’ll always be spoiled. | 你永远都会是宠坏的孩子 |
[13:26] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[13:27] | Just, die. | 干脆去死吧 |
[13:28] | A boy like you no one will miss. | 像你这样的男孩 没人会怀念你的 |
[13:30] | Johnny, take this man downstairs. | 强尼 带这人下楼 |
[13:34] | Russian tells Matt to die. | 俄国人让麦特去死 |
[13:36] | Anything behind those words? | 这些话背后有什么深意吗 |
[13:38] | First detectives on that kid’s murder | 当初调查这孩子谋杀案的探员们 |
[13:40] | came asking the same, | 也来问过同样的话 |
[13:41] | but Medvedenko had no record. | 但梅德韦德科没有过案底 |
[13:43] | Wonder if Matt and Blaine ever want back to his store. | 麦特和布莱恩后来是否回过那家店 |
[13:45] | If they were dumb enough to do that, | 如果他们傻到那么做 |
[13:46] | then I’d say all bets were off. | 那案子早该破了 |
[13:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:51] | Rush. | 我是拉什 |
[13:51] | – Working with a girl, huh. – Yeah. | -跟一个女孩搭档 -是啊 |
[13:55] | She a political case? | 是党派原因吗 |
[13:56] | Nah, she came from North. | 不 她从北部分局来的 |
[13:59] | Did real good there. | 在那儿干得很棒 |
[14:00] | Floyd just got to town. | 弗洛伊德刚回城了 |
[14:03] | Gotta go. Thanks, Manny. | 得走了 谢谢 曼尼 |
[14:23] | Henry Floyd? | 亨利·弗洛伊德 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[14:28] | Philadelphia Police. | 费城警方 |
[14:43] | Sit down, Henry. | 坐吧 亨利 |
[14:46] | Get you some coffee? | 给你倒杯咖啡 |
[14:49] | Sure you can’t offer me more than that, sweet tits? | 你肯定也给不了我其它的 甜妞 |
[14:51] | Oh… you and me are gonna have some problems, Henry. | 亨利 你这是在自找麻烦 |
[14:55] | It’s okay, Scotty. | 没关系 史考特 |
[14:58] | You wanna do me, huh? | 你想玩我吗 |
[14:59] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[15:01] | Twirl around once. | 转个圈看看 |
[15:03] | Scotty, give me and Henry some private time. | 史考特 给我和亨利一些私人时间 |
[15:11] | You’ve been naughty, Henry. | 你太淘气了 亨利 |
[15:19] | Three murders along your truck route. | 你的卡车运输路线上 发生了三起谋杀 |
[15:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:25] | We’ve been charting where you’ve been and what you’ve done, | 我们正在查你去过的地点和所作所为 |
[15:27] | and not just us. | 而且不仅是我们 |
[15:28] | Jersey and Delaware cops are on your ass, too. | 泽西和德拉维尔的警察也在调查你 |
[15:30] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 没有 |
[15:34] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走 |
[15:36] | Want to? | 想走吗 |
[15:37] | No, I’m enjoying myself. | 不 我挺自在的 |
[15:41] | We have copies of your trucking logs, credit card receipts, | 我们掌握了你送货的行程单 信用卡收据 |
[15:44] | day-to-day map of your whereabouts. | 每天所在的具体位置 |
[15:46] | Dolly, none of that means nothing and you know it. | 小妞 这些都说明不了什么 你也清楚 |
[15:50] | Actually, one good piece of physical evidence | 其实 一件很好的物证 |
[15:53] | can mean everything. | 可以证实一切 |
[15:55] | And we have fibers, Floyd. | 我们找到了纤维 弗洛伊德 |
[15:58] | From Janice’s carpet. | 从珍妮丝家的地毯上 |
[16:01] | Oh, you’ve seen Janice? | 你们见过珍妮丝 |
[16:04] | So you know what an upgrade you’d be. | 那你知道你会让事情愈演愈烈吧 |
[16:07] | Three murder trials in three states. | 三个州三起谋杀案 |
[16:10] | Anyway you look at it, | 无论怎么看 |
[16:12] | you’ll get the needle. | 都会联系在一起 |
[16:14] | Matt Mills. | 麦特·米尔斯 |
[16:19] | You ended his life for $3,000. | 你为了三千块杀了他 |
[16:21] | – You ever think on that? – I don’t get your meaning. | -你好好考虑过吗 -我不明白你的意思 |
[16:23] | Well, what’s the lowest you’d end someone’s life for? | 你杀人性命 最少是为了多少钱 |
[16:25] | 2,000, 1,000… | 两千 一千 |
[16:28] | a Swiss Army Knife? | 还是一把瑞士军刀 |
[16:30] | Dolly, you and me… | 小妞 你和我 |
[16:33] | we don’t see the world the same way. | 我们的世界观不同 |
[16:36] | Oh, you’re a Philosopher. | 你又成哲学家了 |
[16:38] | So that gives you the right to take someone’s life away? | 那你就有权伤人性命吗 |
[16:41] | You’re putting words in my mouth. | 你这是在给我强加罪名 |
[16:43] | I didn’t kill him, didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀他 没杀任何人 |
[16:46] | Then take a polygraph for me. | 那就给我做个测谎 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[16:54] | Did you murder Matt Mills? | 你杀了麦特·米尔斯吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 没有 |
[16:59] | Did you kill Chuck Praska? | 你杀了恰克·普拉斯卡吗 |
[17:01] | Chuck get iced in Jersey or Delaware? | 恰克是在泽西还是德拉维尔遇害的 |
[17:05] | Yes or no answers, Floyd. | 回答是或不是 弗洛伊德 |
[17:08] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[17:11] | Did you murder Chuck Praska? | 你杀了恰克·普拉斯卡吗 |
[17:14] | No. | 没有 |
[17:15] | Did you murder Brian Fritz? | 你杀了布莱恩·弗里兹吗 |
[17:17] | No. | 没有 |
[17:18] | The next question I want you to answer incorrectly. | 下一个问题 你给我错误的答案 |
[17:21] | The purpose is to intentionally make the chart spike. | 目的是要故意引起绘图中的峰值 |
[17:28] | Is this card the ace of spades? | 这张牌是黑桃A吗 |
[17:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:44] | He never spiked. | 他根本没有峰值 |
[17:45] | not even when he lied about the card. | 甚至是看着牌说谎的时候 |
[17:50] | He beat the polygraph. | 他击败了测谎仪 |
[17:52] | But good. | 但真行 |
[17:57] | You know, you never should have gone to see Janice. | 你们真不该去找珍妮丝 |
[18:08] | Now this perfectly good ten-year relationship will have to end. | 现在这10年的和谐关系就不得不到头了 |
[18:12] | You gonna kill her, too, Henry? | 你也要杀了她吗 亨利 |
[18:15] | Like those three kids? | 就像杀那三个孩子一样 |
[18:16] | You’re putting words in my mouth again. | 你又在污蔑我 |
[18:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:26] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[18:29] | A dead man. | 一个死人 |
[18:33] | And get those feet off my table. | 别把脚架在我桌上 |
[18:37] | The ball on Floyd’s left boot is severely worn down, | 弗洛伊德左靴的前掌 被磨得很严重 |
[18:40] | probably from pressing down on the clutch when he’s in his rig. | 很可能是开车的时候踩离合器造成的 |
[18:43] | First time around, | 上次检测 |
[18:43] | criminalistics looked at the brand, | 刑事专家们分析了鞋子的品牌 |
[18:46] | size, and tread. | 大小和纹路 |
[18:46] | Maybe they never looked at the ball of the foot. | 也许他们没注意到脚掌 |
[18:48] | So let’s pull the molds from evidence, | 我们去取证据中的模具 |
[18:49] | re-submit them to the lab. | 拿到实验室重新分析 |
[18:51] | You wanna that Jersey know? | 你想通知泽西州的人吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | See you. | 回见 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:58] | Lot of wear and tear on Floyd’s left hoof. | 弗洛伊德的左脚 有很多磨损 |
[19:00] | If the plaster molds match, we got him. | 如果塑料模型匹配的话 我们就抓定他了 |
[19:02] | Good. ‘Cause the fiber match didn’t happen. | 太好了 因为纤维测试不匹配 |
[19:05] | – Crap. – Inconclusive. | -太糟了 -不具决定性 |
[19:07] | But I got something else. | 但我有别的线索 |
[19:09] | Yeah, what? | 是吗 什么 |
[19:10] | Manny called back. | 曼尼打来了 |
[19:11] | He ran that store owner through the computer again. | 他重新在电脑上查了那个店主 |
[19:13] | Starting ’99, he does have a sheet. | 99年起 他有了案底 |
[19:16] | For what? | 犯了什么事 |
[19:17] | Arrested for assaulting one of his customers. | 因为袭击一名消费者被逮捕 |
[19:19] | Then five months ago… | 接着5个月前 |
[19:20] | chased a shoplifter with a revolver. | 拿着一把左轮手枪追一名商店窃贼 |
[19:22] | Fired six shots. | 开了六枪 |
[19:24] | What kind of revolver? | 什么样的左轮手枪 |
[19:25] | .38 Special. | 点38口径的 |
[19:27] | Just like the one that killed Matt. | 跟杀死麦特的那把一样 |
[19:31] | Better go have a conversation. | 最好去找他聊聊 |
[19:40] | Philadelphia Homicide. | 费城凶杀组 |
[19:42] | We wanna ask you some question. | 我们想问你些问题 |
[19:44] | I haven’t done anything. | 我没犯过事 |
[19:46] | We’re investigating the murder | 我们在调查一名 |
[19:46] | of a young man you had history with. | 与你有过节的年轻人的凶案 |
[19:48] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[19:52] | You know who that boy is, don’t you? | 你知道这孩子是谁 不是吗 |
[19:54] | He robbed me. | 他抢过我 |
[19:56] | Him and the other. | 他和另一个人 |
[19:58] | Held you at gunpoint, right? | 用枪指着你 对吗 |
[19:59] | Like animals. | 禽兽一般 |
[20:11] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[20:32] | What are you doing there? | 你在那儿干什么 |
[20:33] | Sorry, pops. | 抱歉 这是行为艺术 |
[20:36] | Get away. | 走开 |
[20:37] | If you don’t get away, I’ll call the police. | 你要是不走 我就报警了 |
[20:39] | Get away, I said! | 我说了 滚开 |
[20:44] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[20:45] | – Don’t move! – Thief! | -别动 -小偷 |
[20:46] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[20:47] | Matty, hurry! | 小麦 快点 |
[20:50] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[20:51] | You shouldn’t have chased me out. | 你就不该跑出来追我 |
[20:52] | Why you gotta make things complicated? | 何必把事情弄复杂 |
[20:54] | Matty, hurry! | 小麦 快点 |
[20:57] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:00] | They never saw Pejia, | 他们没看见佩贾在那儿 |
[21:03] | my son, | 我儿子 |
[21:04] | and for that… I am thankful. | 为此 我充满感激 |
[21:07] | But you must’ve held a grudge. | 但你一定憋了一肚子火 |
[21:09] | What’s your meaning? | 你什么意思 |
[21:10] | Those boys got arrested but only got probation. | 这些孩子被捕后 只被判了缓刑 |
[21:12] | Did that get you mad, Ivan? | 这让你恼火吗 伊万 |
[21:14] | They should’ve gone to jail. | 他们本该进监狱的 |
[21:15] | And since they didn’t, maybe you decided to do something about it. | 因为他们没进去 也许你决定要自己动手 |
[21:18] | Aah, three years later? | 三年之后吗 |
[21:21] | You remember how many years later Matt got killed? | 你记得麦特是哪年被杀的 |
[21:23] | You heard that kid got murdered, huh? | 你听说那孩子被杀了 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Everyone talked about it. | 是啊 大家都听说了 |
[21:28] | You recall where you were the day he died? | 他死的那天 你记得你在哪里吗 |
[21:30] | Here. Working, like always. | 在这儿 像往常一样工作 |
[21:32] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明吗 |
[21:33] | I leave people alone. | 我从不找人麻烦 |
[21:35] | I’ve never hurt anyone. | 我没伤害过任何人 |
[21:37] | Oh, you leave people alone | 你是在对他们开枪之后 |
[21:38] | outside of when you shoot your gun off at them, is that it? | 才不找他们麻烦吧 是这样吗 |
[21:40] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[21:42] | Medvedenko, we’re cops. | 梅德韦德科 我们是警察 |
[21:45] | We know about you firing shots at the shoplifter. | 我们知道你对商店窃贼开枪的事 |
[21:47] | The neighbors told police you had a .38 Special. | 邻居们告诉警方 你有一把点38口径的枪 |
[21:49] | No gun was found. Go on, check. | 可并没有发现枪 来搜吧 |
[21:51] | That’s ’cause you got rid of it. | 那是因为你把它扔了 |
[21:53] | Please, leave my store. | 请出去 |
[21:54] | You wanna tell us about the gun, otherwise | 你应该告诉我们枪的事 否则 |
[21:56] | you look suspicious, Ivan. | 你就成了嫌犯 伊万 |
[21:58] | I sold it. | 我把它卖了 |
[21:59] | To who? | 卖给谁了 |
[22:00] | Back to whom I bought it from Mr. Joey. | 还给卖枪给我的乔伊先生了 |
[22:03] | Mr. Joey? | 乔伊先生 |
[22:04] | You saying Joey’s, his last name? | 你是说他姓乔伊 |
[22:06] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[22:08] | He just has hot guns. | 他有很多好枪 |
[22:10] | At his pawn store. | 在他的典当行 |
[22:14] | You’ll never find it. | 你们永远也找不到 |
[22:18] | I wanna find Mr.Joey. Follow that gun. | 我要找乔伊先生 查那把枪的下落 |
[22:20] | – Molds came back. – The ball on the left foot? | -模具回来了 -左靴的前掌 |
[22:22] | Worn down. | 磨损严重 |
[22:23] | Perfect match… | 与泽西和德拉维尔的取证 |
[22:25] | for Jersey and Delaware. | 完全匹配 |
[22:28] | What about our job? | 那我们的案子呢 |
[22:31] | So, Floyd didn’t kill Matt. | 所以弗洛伊德没杀麦特 |
[22:33] | But it absolutely puts him away | 但因为其他两名搭便车者的案子 |
[22:35] | for the other two hitchhiker jobs, | 他绝对要坐牢了 |
[22:36] | and, uh, honest, I can’t thank you enough. | 老实说 我对你们感激不尽 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:43] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[22:44] | Floyd’ll go down to holding | 泽西州的人来之前 |
[22:45] | until Jersey can get here. | 弗洛伊德可以先被扣押在这里 |
[22:47] | You can fight over him down there. | 你可以去争取把他转移去过去 |
[22:49] | Thanks, Philly. | 谢谢 费城同事 |
[22:51] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你们 我可破不了案 |
[22:54] | So, you just solved two murders. | 你刚破了两起谋杀案 |
[22:56] | – That’s pretty decent. – We didn’t solve our murder. | -非常能干 -可我们自己的案子没破 |
[22:59] | Matt’s our job. | 我们的职责是麦特一案 |
[23:01] | Lil… | 阿莉 |
[23:02] | Matt’s sister. | 麦特的妹妹来了 |
[23:08] | Hi, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[23:09] | Hi. Is it okay I’m here? | 你好 我来这儿没关系吧 |
[23:11] | Sure. Your parents with you? | 当然 你父母带你来的吗 |
[23:13] | No. I got the address off your card. | 不 我有你名片上的地址 |
[23:16] | Uh, I’m gonna go find Mr. Joey. | 我要去找乔伊先生 |
[23:19] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么呢 |
[23:21] | I wanted to know about Matty. | 我想了解小麦的事 |
[23:23] | ‘Cause no one tells me, | 因为没人跟我说起 |
[23:26] | and… I mean, I miss him, too. | 我是说 我也想他 |
[23:30] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:33] | Do you know who killed him? | 你知道谁杀了他吗 |
[23:36] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[23:39] | Blaine said a serial killer. | 布莱恩说是连环杀手 |
[23:43] | You’re close to Blaine, huh? | 你跟布莱恩很亲近吗 |
[23:44] | He tells me things, not like my parents. | 他会跟我交流 不像我父母 |
[23:47] | Well, your parents probably just wanna keep you young, | 你父母大概是想一直保护你 |
[23:49] | Katie, as long as possible. | 越久越好 凯蒂 |
[23:51] | Matt treated me like a grown-up. | 麦特把我当成年人对待 |
[23:53] | Blaine’s just like him. | 布莱恩就像他一样 |
[23:56] | Real nice, | 人真的很好 |
[23:57] | really, really smart. | 非常聪明 |
[23:59] | – Smart, huh? – He knows how to do all kinds of stuff. | -聪明 -他无所不能 |
[24:02] | He can fly a plane. | 他会开飞机 |
[24:04] | – Blaine’s a pilot? – He has his license. | -布莱恩是飞行员吗 -他有驾照 |
[24:07] | And later this year, he’s starting a restaurant. | 今年年底 他就要开家餐馆了 |
[24:10] | Really. | 真的 |
[24:10] | Well, a nightclub kind of place. | 类似夜店的地方 |
[24:12] | I got some seed money saved up to invest. | 我还存了些钱来投资呢 |
[24:16] | Sounds like you got business in your blood, Katie. | 听起来你是做生意的料 凯蒂 |
[24:19] | Like Matty did. | 就像小麦一样 |
[24:26] | He called me that night. | 他那天晚上给我打了电话 |
[24:29] | Matt did? | 是吗 |
[24:32] | Before he died. | 在他死之前 |
[24:35] | I’m coming home tomorrow, okay? | 我明天回家 好吗 |
[24:37] | You made a lot of money? | 你挣了很多钱吗 |
[24:38] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[24:39] | So you’ll buy me something? | 你会给我买礼物吗 |
[24:41] | – I already did. – What? | -我已经买好了 -是什么 |
[24:43] | Sand dollars. | 是沙元 |
[24:44] | What else did you do there? | 你在那儿还做了什么 |
[24:46] | I ran into somebody I knew. | 我遇到了一个认识的人 |
[24:49] | Sort of got into a fight with him. | 跟他起过点争执 |
[24:52] | It brought up some bad feelings. | 这让我不太好受 |
[24:54] | Matty? | 小麦 |
[24:57] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[24:58] | Besides the sand dollars, could you bring taffy, too? | 除了沙元 你还能买点太妃糖吗 |
[25:01] | Sure. Taffy, too. | 当然 还买太妃糖 |
[25:05] | I was only ten. | 我当时才10岁 |
[25:07] | I didn’t think about what he said. | 他说的话 我都没仔细想 |
[25:09] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:11] | But now I’m thinking that maybe | 但是现在我想 |
[25:13] | it mattered that he ran into someone. | 也许跟他遇见的那个人有关 |
[25:16] | It might. | 有可能 |
[25:18] | Thanks for telling me now. | 谢谢你现在告诉我 |
[25:20] | He first came by after them two kids robbed him. | 他第一次光顾 是在那两个孩子抢劫之后 |
[25:22] | Said he had to have a gun. | 他说他需要一把枪 |
[25:23] | You gave him the .38. | 你给了他一把点38口径的 |
[25:25] | Then all was quiet for, like, years | 后来这几年也都相安无事 |
[25:27] | till he ran wild on that shoplifter. | 直到他跑出去追那个小偷 |
[25:29] | After that craziness, he came back, | 那次事件后 他回来 |
[25:31] | wanting to move that gun real quick. | 要把那枪尽快脱手 |
[25:33] | I need to get that gun, Jeoy. Where is it now? | 我要找到那把枪 乔伊 它现在在哪 |
[25:34] | I only had it another week. | 我这儿只放了一周 |
[25:36] | It went back out hot? | 它这么抢手又转出去了 |
[25:37] | Nah. I’m riding on the boulevard, | 不是 有天我开在一条林荫道上 |
[25:39] | minding my own business. | 心里盘算着我的生意 |
[25:40] | These bozos on patrol pulled me over. | 几个巡逻的家伙把我拦下来了 |
[25:42] | I wonder why. | 我问为什么 |
[25:43] | The bastard said I ran a light. | 那个混蛋说我闯了红灯 |
[25:44] | Next thing you know, they’re confiscating | 紧接着 他们就从我的手套箱里 |
[25:46] | that .38 out of my glove box, | 缴走了那把点38 |
[25:47] | and I’m on my way back to court. | 而我就被送上法庭了 |
[25:49] | What did the Judge say? | 法官怎么说 |
[25:51] | Ordered that gun destroyed. | 命令销毁那把枪 |
[25:52] | Wasn’t such a loss. | 也不可惜 |
[25:54] | I might’ve had a body on it anyway. | 反正我可能会因为它牵扯上一条人命 |
[25:56] | How well you know this Ivan Medvedenko? | 你对伊万·梅德韦德科了解多少 |
[25:59] | Well enough to stay out of his way. | 了解到要离他远远的 |
[26:00] | What’s his deal? | 他怎么回事 |
[26:01] | When he first came to the neighborhood, he was actually kind of nice. | 他刚搬来这里时 他人真的很好 |
[26:04] | Had this idea America was gonna treat him and his kid right. | 觉得美国人对他和他的孩子很友善 |
[26:07] | Didn’t work out that way? | 后来变了吗 |
[26:09] | He hated all them lowlifes hanging around, | 他讨厌那些穷人成天晃来晃去 |
[26:11] | homeless trying to get free stuff from him. | 讨厌流浪汉来向他乞讨食物 |
[26:14] | When he came asking for that gun, | 他来找我要枪的时候 |
[26:16] | talking about lazy kids needing a lesson, | 说什么这些懒孩子欠修理 |
[26:20] | he had some… glint in his eye. | 他眼里冒着凶光 |
[26:25] | Kind of scared me. | 有点吓着我了 |
[26:30] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[26:31] | Over losing Floyd? | 弗洛伊德的事好点了吗 |
[26:32] | – All about Medvedenko now. – What changed? | -现在集中查梅德韦德科了 -有什么发现 |
[26:34] | I’ve been trying to connect Medvedenko | 我试着在查麦特被杀的那周 |
[26:36] | to Atlantic City the weekend Matt was killed. | 梅德韦德科是否去过大西洋城 |
[26:38] | And? | 结果呢 |
[26:39] | Guess who won a Center City Bank | 猜猜谁在97年6月赢过一张 |
[26:41] | sweepstakes, June of ’97? | 中央城市银行的彩票抽奖 |
[26:43] | – Medvedenko. – His wife. | -梅德韦德科 -他的妻子 |
[26:45] | Prize was a free gambling junket in Atlantic City, | 奖品是去大西洋城的赌博之旅 |
[26:49] | trip for two. | 两人同行 |
[26:49] | Medvedenko said he was working. | 梅德韦德科说他当时在工作 |
[26:51] | Guess he wasn’t working. | 看来他没在工作 |
[26:52] | Oh, it’s gonna be a good day for us. | 今天是我们的幸运日 |
[26:54] | Bad one for Medvedenko. | 梅德韦德科的倒霉日 |
[27:01] | You lied to me, Ivan. | 你对我撒谎了 伊万 |
[27:03] | I had to. | 我是不得已的 |
[27:04] | I knew you’d bring me in. | 我知道你们会抓我过来 |
[27:06] | That you’d suspect me. | 知道你们会怀疑我 |
[27:08] | Those are some good instincts. | 你直觉不错 |
[27:10] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[27:11] | When did you come to this country, Ivan? | 你什么时候来到这个国家的 伊万 |
[27:13] | 1973. | 1973年 |
[27:15] | ’60s and ’70s were some dark times in Russia. | 60到70年代 是俄国的黑暗时期 |
[27:19] | Walk lightly. | 走路都要小心谨慎 |
[27:21] | Very lightly. | 提心吊胆 |
[27:22] | Must have felt good to finally get to America. | 最终来到美国 感觉一定很好吧 |
[27:25] | Since I was a boy, it was my dream… | 从我还是个孩子起 我的梦想就是 |
[27:29] | to work… | 工作 |
[27:31] | make your own life. | 独立地生活 |
[27:33] | What a gift. | 这是种天分 |
[27:34] | Then one day, two good-for-nothing boys, | 然后有一天 两个一无是处的 |
[27:36] | who didn’t think much of that gift, came and robbed you. | 没怎么想过这天分的孩子 跑来打劫了你 |
[27:39] | I didn’t kill that boy. | 我没杀那孩子 |
[27:41] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[27:45] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[27:47] | You were in Atlantic City, so was Matt Mills. | 你当时在大西洋城 麦特·米尔斯也在 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | – Yes. – Yes, what? | -没错 -什么没错 |
[27:58] | Yes, I saw him in Atlantic City. | 没错 我在大西洋城见到了他 |
[28:00] | I saw him, did not kill him! | 我见过他 但我没杀他 |
[28:03] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[28:07] | I-I-I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[28:09] | You don’t want trouble? | 你不想惹麻烦 |
[28:11] | I didn’t want trouble either. | 我也不想惹麻烦 |
[28:19] | My son, Pejia. | 我儿子 佩贾 |
[28:21] | You don’t remember him. | 你不记得他了 |
[28:23] | But he was there when you robbed me. | 但你们抢劫的时候 他就在现场 |
[28:26] | He saw! | 他亲眼目睹 |
[28:27] | Sir, I regret what we did, | 先生 我很后悔我们的所作所为 |
[28:31] | an-and I heard what you said to me. | 我也听见了您对我说的话 |
[28:34] | I tell Pejia if he works hard, | 我告诉佩贾 如果他努力工作 |
[28:39] | he can be anything he wants. | 他就可以心想事成 |
[28:41] | But he says, “Dad, | 但他说 “爸爸” |
[28:43] | “why work hard | “人们轻易就能抢走你的钱” |
[28:44] | “when people can just take your money?” | “你为什么还要努力工作” |
[28:48] | You did that. | 是你干的好事 |
[28:50] | Sir… | 先生 |
[28:52] | all I can do is say I’m sorry. | 我只能说 我很抱歉 |
[28:56] | Please… | 求你了 |
[29:02] | Did you shake his hands? | 你和他握手了吗 |
[29:03] | No. | 没有 |
[29:04] | Because sorry wasn’t good enough. | 因为抱歉还不够 |
[29:06] | And who would miss this kid anyway? | 而且谁会怀念这样的孩子呢 |
[29:08] | What? | 什么 |
[29:09] | If he died, who would miss a boy like him? | 如果他死了 谁会怀念这样的孩子 |
[29:12] | Remember saying that? | 记得你说过这话吗 |
[29:14] | No. | 没有 |
[29:18] | There he goes, | 他又来了 |
[29:20] | lying to me again. | 对我撒谎 |
[29:21] | You already lied to me about the gun. | 枪的事 你已经对我说谎了 |
[29:23] | You lied about leaving people alone. | 没找人麻烦的事 你说谎了 |
[29:25] | Lied about your whereabouts the day of the murder. | 案发当天你在哪里 你说谎了 |
[29:27] | I mean, who do you think you’re lying to, Ivan? | 你觉得你是在对谁说谎啊 伊万 |
[29:28] | I’m the police. | 我可是警察 |
[29:30] | You got that? | 你搞搞清楚 |
[29:33] | – Yes. – Are you sure? | -好的 -你确定吗 |
[29:35] | Because you wanna see your son again, | 因为你要想再见到你儿子 |
[29:36] | I’d better start hearing some I believe. | 我最好能听到些可信的话 |
[29:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:43] | You’re going away, Medvedenko. | 你跑题了 梅德韦德科 |
[29:45] | I’ll disappear? | 我会消失吗 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:48] | You’ll make me disappear? | 你会让我消失吗 |
[29:50] | – Or Pejia? – Hey, you’re damn right. | -还是让佩贾消失 -你他妈的说对了 |
[29:53] | You wanna keep lying, Medvedenko? | 你还想继续撒谎吗 梅德韦德科 |
[29:55] | Poof! Now start talking | 那你就玩完了 坦白吧 |
[29:56] | about how you killed Matt Mills. | 你是怎么杀了麦特·米尔斯 |
[29:59] | I have to see my son again. | 我必须再见到我儿子 |
[30:00] | Tell me about the .38 you got from Joey. | 告诉我你从乔伊那里弄到点38手枪的事 |
[30:03] | How you took Matt in your car | 你怎么让麦特上了你的车 |
[30:04] | and marched that kid into the woods | 怎么把他带到树林里 |
[30:06] | but don’t you lie! | 可你不许撒谎 |
[30:11] | I hate a liar! | 我恨骗子 |
[30:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:17] | Yes, what? | 没错什么 |
[30:21] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[30:23] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[30:37] | You want me to feel sorry for you? | 你想让我同情你吗 |
[30:38] | You murdered a kid. | 你杀了一个孩子 |
[30:42] | I’ll write what you want. | 你想让我写什么我都写 |
[30:44] | I write, you talk. | 我来写 你来说 |
[30:47] | It’s got to be first person. | 必须是第一人称 |
[30:50] | The other one deserved death. | 另一个人也该死 |
[30:53] | What other one? Blaine? | 什么另一个 布莱恩 |
[30:54] | He put the gun to my head. | 他拿枪指着我的头 |
[30:56] | He was there that night, too, Ivan. | 他当晚也在那儿 伊万 |
[30:58] | You could’ve had a twofer. | 你差点惹上两条人命 |
[30:59] | I saw him outside the casino, | 我在赌城外面见到他 |
[31:03] | but he drove away before I could say anything. | 但我还没来得及说话 他就开车跑了 |
[31:11] | He went. | 他招了 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:14] | I’ll notify Matt’s family, his cousin… | 我会去通知麦特的家人 和他的表兄 |
[31:16] | I don’t know, Scotty. | 我不确定 史考特 |
[31:19] | Don’t know what? | 不确定什么 |
[31:20] | Blaine told us he would’ve given Matt a ride home, | 布莱恩告诉我们 他本可以载麦特回家 |
[31:22] | but he didn’t have wheels. | 但他没有汽车 |
[31:23] | But Medvedenko said he saw Blaine driving away in a car. | 但梅德韦德科说 他看见布莱恩开车走了 |
[31:26] | So, Medvedenko’s lying. | 那就是梅德韦德科在撒谎 |
[31:28] | Maybe, but you should check it out. | 也许吧 但你应该查清楚 |
[31:30] | We did. DMV shows | 我们查过了 机动车管理信息显示 |
[31:31] | Blaine didn’t own a car in ’97. | 布莱恩97年没买车 |
[31:33] | But AutoTrack just gave me a secondary address | 但是我刚通过自动追踪查到 |
[31:35] | on Blaine for all of ’97. | 布莱恩97年的另一个地址 |
[31:36] | A magazine subscription was sent to his workplace. | 有一份订阅杂志寄往他的单位 |
[31:39] | What workplace? | 什么单位 |
[31:41] | Roll-The-Dice Rentals. | “扔骰子租赁” |
[31:43] | A rent-a-car company. | 一家租车公司 |
[31:44] | Would have given Blaine access to a car. | 布莱恩可以轻易弄到车 |
[31:48] | Medvedenko just confessed. | 梅德韦德科刚招供了 |
[31:50] | I mean, why would he go if he didn’t do it? | 我是说 不是他干的 他怎么会招呢 |
[31:51] | Because you got him wetting his pants. | 因为你吓得他屁滚尿流 |
[31:53] | You figured out where he lives, and you went there. | 你抓到他的痛点 揪住不放 |
[31:54] | Ain’t that our job? | 这难道不是我们的工作吗 |
[31:55] | Scotty, you ask a guy like that | 史考特 你问一个像他这样的人 |
[31:57] | if he wants to see his kid again, | 还想不想再见到他的孩子 |
[31:58] | maybe he thinks KGB. | 也许会让他联想到俄国国家安全委员会 |
[31:59] | Maybe he thinks you’re saying | 也许他会以为你是在说 |
[32:00] | you’re gonna kill his kid. | 你要杀了他的孩子 |
[32:02] | Make him disappear. | 让他从此消失 |
[32:04] | That was a good interview. | 这审问做得不错 |
[32:06] | Let’s make sure of that. | 我们再确定一下吧 |
[32:08] | We got a lot of power in that room. | 我们在那间房里很有威慑力 |
[32:12] | No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. | 我猜是 做好事总是没好报吧 |
[32:15] | It’s one more trip to Atlantic City. | 不过是再去大西洋城跑一趟 |
[32:17] | We can afford that, can’t we? | 我们跑得起 不是吗 |
[32:18] | Before we put away father of | 在我们要把一位11岁孩子的父亲 |
[32:19] | an 11-year-old forever? | 永远关起来之前 |
[32:22] | That’s gonna be one fun ride, I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你 这趟去也是白跑 |
[32:34] | We can’t get a car for another hour. | 用车还要再过一小时 |
[32:37] | – Okay. – It’s pretty pathethic. | -好吧 -真可悲 |
[32:38] | The department don’t get enough cars to go around. | 偌大一个部门没有足够的用车 |
[32:40] | You’re just now noticing our crap resources? | 你现在才注意到我们这垃圾的资源 |
[32:42] | Don’t take a tone. | 别这种语气 |
[32:43] | I was just about to say that to you. | 这话我本打算说给你听的 |
[32:46] | Just hung up with the Atlantic City Flying Club. | 刚联系了大西洋城飞行俱乐部 |
[32:48] | Blaine shelled out $3,000 in October ’97. | 布莱恩在97年10月狂掷了三千块 |
[32:51] | Exact amount stolen off of Matt. | 刚好是从麦特那儿偷得的数目 |
[32:53] | Four months after he died. | 在他死后四个月 |
[32:54] | Case was cold by then. | 那时这案子已经无人问津了 |
[32:55] | We know Blaine didn’t have a lot of cash flow. | 我们都知道布莱恩没有很多现金流 |
[32:57] | $3,000 all at once is significant. | 一次花三千可是笔大数目 |
[33:00] | Yeah, but do you kill your buddy just | 是啊 但你会为了上飞行课 |
[33:01] | so you can take flying lessons? | 而杀了自己的哥们吗 |
[33:03] | This wasn’t for recreation. He was gonna start a business. | 这可不是为了休闲 他是要开展一项业务 |
[33:06] | Another business? | 另一项业务 |
[33:07] | The plan was to buy a Cessna | 他计划买一架塞斯纳飞机 |
[33:09] | and go into aerial advertising. | 拓展飞行广告的生意 |
[33:11] | Like one of them planes | 就像是老鹰队比赛时 |
[33:12] | with the banner flying over Eagle games? | 上空盘旋着拉着标语的飞机 |
[33:14] | Yeah, for “Ted’s TV and Stereo”, whatever. | 对 “泰德电视立体声” 诸如此类 |
[33:16] | So, what happened? | 那后来呢 |
[33:18] | The $3,000 got him through instruction, | 那三千块只让他上完了培训 |
[33:20] | not to his license. | 并没拿到驾照 |
[33:21] | Blaine never became a pilot. | 布莱恩从没成为过飞行员 |
[33:22] | Another brainstorm down the drain. | 又一个营生手段泡汤了 |
[33:24] | But he didn’t kill Matt for the money. | 但他不是为了钱杀麦特的 |
[33:26] | What’s his motive? | 他的动机是什么 |
[33:27] | They hadn’t seen each other in a while. | 他们很久没见过彼此了 |
[33:29] | Maybe they grew apart. | 也许彼此有了隔阂 |
[33:30] | We know Matt changed. | 我们了解麦特改变了 |
[33:31] | Blaine’s looking like the mope he’s always been. | 布莱恩看起来还是一如既往的无赖 |
[33:33] | Could rub a guy the wrong way | 如果你的小天才长成了跟你不同的人 |
[33:35] | if your prodigy grows up different than you did. | 可能反而会让你恼火 |
[33:37] | Especially if that kid looked up to you | 尤其是那孩子曾经还崇拜过你 |
[33:39] | the way Katie does now. | 就像现在的凯蒂一样 |
[33:41] | Let’s go see about that car. | 我们去查查那辆车 |
[33:45] | If Blaine took a car out that day, | 如果布莱恩那天把车私开出去 |
[33:46] | I don’t have the paperwork. | 我这也不会有报告的 |
[33:47] | What about mileage that’s not accounted for? You track that? | 那未经统计的里程呢 您追踪了吗 |
[33:50] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[33:52] | Of course, all this tells me | 当然 这些数据只告诉我 |
[33:53] | is if a car went out on such and such a day, | 一辆车在哪些天开出去过 |
[33:55] | – not who drive it. – Understood. | -不会记录是谁开的 -理解 |
[33:59] | Okay, here’s something. | 这儿有蹊跷 |
[34:01] | One vehicle does show some missing miles. | 有一辆车确实少算了英里数 |
[34:03] | 89 miles on a Honda Accord. | 一辆本田雅阁 少了89英里 |
[34:06] | About the round-trip distance between here and the crime scene. | 大概是从这儿到犯罪现场的往返距离 |
[34:09] | Sure glad I fired that kid. | 幸好我解雇了那孩子 |
[34:11] | Why did you fire Blaine? | 你为什么解雇布莱恩 |
[34:12] | One morning he showed up with a gun. | 有天早上他带了把枪上班 |
[34:14] | I saw it in his duffel bag. | 我在他的野营包里发现了 |
[34:16] | What’d you do about it? | 那你怎么处理的 |
[34:17] | I took the gun, I turned it into the cops. | 我拿走了那把枪 把它交给了警察 |
[34:30] | You’re a tough guy to find, Blaine. | 你真不好找 布莱恩 |
[34:33] | I’ve been upstairs. | 我一直在楼上 |
[34:35] | Got on a bit of a streak this morning. | 今天早上连赢了几把 |
[34:37] | The house comped me a room. | 赌场就给我配了间房 |
[34:40] | Come on, number two. | 拜托 2号马 |
[34:42] | Come on, two horse. | 拜托 2号 |
[34:43] | Even a permanent address, I couldn’t find one. | 连一个常住地址都找不到 |
[34:46] | I don’t got one right now. | 我目前没有 |
[34:47] | Where were you living last? | 你之前住在哪里 |
[34:49] | With some chick. It’s a long story. | 跟几个妞同住 说来话长 |
[34:52] | Been there. | 深有体会 |
[34:53] | Yeah. Drink? | 是吧 喝什么 |
[34:55] | Em..Thanks. | 多谢 |
[34:57] | Uh, what you’re having. | 跟你一样吧 |
[35:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:01] | Come on, two, two, two, two… | 加油 2号 2号 |
[35:08] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:11] | We talked to your cousin Katie the other day, Blaine. | 我们跟你表妹凯蒂聊过了 布莱恩 |
[35:13] | Yeah? I love that kid. Smart, you know? | 是吗 我爱那孩子 很聪明 |
[35:16] | Funny, she said that about you. | 真有趣 她也这么说你 |
[35:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:20] | Told me about the nightclub, | 跟我说了你准备开夜店 |
[35:21] | bar restaurant thing, you’re getting started. | 酒吧餐厅之类的 |
[35:23] | Sounds like a hot move. | 听起来很好赚 |
[35:25] | Could’ been big, | 会大有前途的 |
[35:27] | but some backers just dropped out. | 不过有几个支持者不干了 |
[35:29] | Deal fell through. | 计划就泡汤了 |
[35:31] | Same old, same old, right? | 又是这样 对吧 |
[35:34] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | You just seem to run into that a lot. | 这种情况你看来遇到很多啊 |
[35:36] | You know, this restaurant deal, | 这餐馆的生意 |
[35:38] | and that airplane venture before that. | 还有之前飞机广告的业务 |
[35:40] | Candy bar machine. | 糖果贩卖机 |
[35:42] | Why you taking shots? | 你们为什么老损我 |
[35:43] | Those aren’t shots. | 不是损你 |
[35:45] | Part of me feels for you, Blaine. | 我还挺同情你的 |
[35:47] | When a someone’s bad at what they want to be good at, | 一心想做好的事总是搞砸 |
[35:49] | that’s not easy to deal with. | 心里可不好受 |
[35:50] | We know about Roll-the-Dice Rentals, Blaine. | 我们去了解了”扔骰子租赁” 布莱恩 |
[35:52] | How you took the car out that day. | 你那天把车私开出来的事 |
[35:54] | There’s no record of that. | 这事没有记录 |
[35:55] | There’s a record of the mileage. | 但有里程的记录 |
[35:57] | Probably didn’t think it through that far, huh? | 你大概没想过这么多吧 |
[35:58] | Didn’t cover your tracks with that gun too good, either. | 你那把枪也没处理好 |
[36:00] | Bringing it to work. | 把它带去上班 |
[36:02] | Now A.C. police have it inventoried. | 现在大西洋城警方正在将它列入证据 |
[36:04] | And spending Matt’s three grand at the flying school… | 而把麦特那三千块花在飞行学校 |
[36:07] | Kind of a half-baked plan, huh, Blaine? | 半途而废的计划啊 布莱恩 |
[36:09] | Kind of a familiar theme for you. | 对你来说 也算家常便饭了 |
[36:10] | I’m good at business. | 我擅长经商 |
[36:12] | Matt was the one working for a brokerage house, | 那时是麦特在经纪公司上班 |
[36:14] | making connections. | 打点一切 |
[36:16] | I taught Matt. | 是我教的麦特 |
[36:17] | A 20-year-old | 一名20岁的年轻人 |
[36:18] | with enough moxie to get in on an IPO. | 具备拿到原始股的能力 |
[36:20] | You said you were happy about that, but maybe it hurt. | 你说你为此高兴 但也许你很受伤 |
[36:22] | Matt being the guy who was the one making things happen. | 麦特成为了实现理想的人 |
[36:25] | I made that happen! | 是我实现的 |
[36:28] | The IPO was my idea. The whole damn things. | 上市发行股票是我的主意 这一切都是 |
[36:33] | Millionaires by age 25. | 25岁前成为百万富翁 |
[36:38] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[36:39] | Blaine, put the drink down. | 布莱恩 把酒放下 |
[36:42] | What? | 什么 |
[36:44] | In theory, everything you’re saying is great. | 理论上 你说的一切都很好 |
[36:46] | Now let’s talk specifics. | 现在我们来谈谈实际操作 |
[36:48] | Yeah, yeah, let’s talk. | 好啊好啊 说说吧 |
[36:50] | Who are the principals behind this? | 这个项目由谁投钱 |
[36:51] | These McSorley Brothers. | 麦克索利兄弟的人 |
[36:54] | It’s their dot com. | 这是他们的公司 |
[36:55] | And who’s underwriting? | 谁负责担保 |
[36:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:00] | Well, you’d want to find that out. | 这事你必须搞清楚 |
[37:02] | Look, Ronnie Mack says we got to jump on this. | 罗尼·迈克说 我们必须抓紧 |
[37:04] | Blaine, IPO’s are all based on hype. | 布莱恩 公开发行股票目前都是夸大其辞 |
[37:06] | You can’t just go on what | 你不能一味听你这个 |
[37:07] | this pit boss buddy of yours is telling you. | 猪头老板的话 |
[37:09] | When I get back to the office | 等我去办公室问问 |
[37:10] | I’ll see what an analyst thinks. | 看看分析员怎么说 |
[37:11] | Ship’s gonna sail. | 那就来不及了 |
[37:13] | We gotta pull the trigger on this day after next. | 我们今天之前就要启动 |
[37:15] | Then why we having this conversation? | 那我们谈话还有什么意义呢 |
[37:17] | You said we needed 15 grand to get in. | 你说了我们要一万五才能入股 |
[37:19] | Where are we gonna get 15 grand? | 我们到哪儿去弄一万五 |
[37:21] | A casino. | 赌场 |
[37:25] | A casino? | 赌场 |
[37:27] | I’ve been casing this place. | 这地方我观察很久了 |
[37:29] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[37:32] | What are you doing? Cover that. | 你干什么呢 快收起来 |
[37:34] | They got an open cage here. | 这儿有个出纳柜台没锁门 |
[37:36] | We’re in and out in 40 seconds. | 我们进出不过40秒 |
[37:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:41] | Watch how you’re talking to me. | 注意你说话的态度 |
[37:43] | Blaine, you gotta wake up. | 布莱恩 你醒醒吧 |
[37:45] | Always with the pipe dream. | 总是这么不切实际 |
[37:47] | – It’s getting stupid. – Blah, blah, blah. | -这太愚蠢了 -废话 |
[37:50] | Forget you, pal. | 不算你了 |
[37:50] | I’m doing this one myself. | 我自己干 |
[37:52] | I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[37:54] | You’re not gonna let me? | 你怎么阻止我 |
[37:57] | I’ll walk over to the cage right now. | 我现在就走到柜台那边去 |
[37:59] | Tip’em off. | 提醒他们 |
[38:04] | Listen, he don’t wanna go along? | 他不想一起干 |
[38:09] | Fine. | 没关系 |
[38:10] | But saying he’s gonna stop me? | 但是说要阻止我 |
[38:13] | For my own good? | 是为了我好 |
[38:16] | That runt used to wear my hand-me-downs! | 那小畜生过去都穿我的旧衣服呢 |
[38:20] | Now he’s gonna big-man me like that? | 现在要对我发号施令 |
[38:26] | No. | 绝不行 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | Come on. Get in. | 来吧 上车 |
[39:09] | Don’t you stop. | 不许停 |
[39:10] | I swear, Matty, I blow your head off. | 小麦 我发誓我会打爆你的脑袋 |
[39:12] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[39:17] | Go to that tree. | 到那棵树那儿去 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:23] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[39:25] | Listen, Blaine, you’re gonna rob me? | 布莱恩 你要抢劫我吗 |
[39:27] | Take the three grand from the tables. | 把我从赌桌上赢的三千块拿走吧 |
[39:28] | You can have it. | 你可以拿走 |
[39:29] | Shut the hell up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[39:30] | I’m talking now. | 听我说 |
[39:33] | You’ve known me longer than anybody. | 你比任何人了解我的时间都长 |
[39:36] | Why did you look at me like that? | 为什么这么看我 |
[39:38] | Like what? | 怎么看你 |
[39:39] | You’re still doing it. | 你还是这种眼神 |
[39:40] | Put your head down. I don’t wanna see your face. | 把头低下 我不想看见你的脸 |
[39:43] | Do it! | 低下头 |
[39:47] | Nothing’s changed, Matty! | 什么都没变 麦特 |
[39:49] | Suddenly, you’re looking at me | 突然间 你看的我样子 |
[39:51] | like you don’t know what the hell I’m doing? | 好像对我的所作所为都不理解了 |
[39:53] | All I need is a break. | 我需要的是一个契机 |
[39:56] | One break and I’m on my way. | 一次契机 我就上路了 |
[39:59] | You’ve always known that since we were kids. | 从我们小时候起 你就一直知道 |
[40:03] | You were the only one. | 只有你知道 |
[40:05] | – Blaine… – Shut up! | -布莱恩 -闭嘴 |
[40:09] | There’s nothing for you to say. | 你说什么都没用 |
[40:12] | I wanna see it… | 我要从 |
[40:14] | in your eyes. | 你的眼睛里看见 |
[40:17] | Matty, I need one thing to go my way. | 小麦 我需要认同继续下去 |
[40:20] | And no one’s gonna tell me different. | 但大家都是一样不屑 |
[40:23] | Now you look up at me, | 现在你抬头看我 |
[40:26] | and you show me you still know that. | 让我知道你仍然清楚 |
[40:46] | Just one break… | 我只要一个契机 |
[41:01] | 歌手:Blessid Union Of Souls 歌名:I Believe |