Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Timmy’s sick, the baby’s sick, 蒂米病了 宝宝病了
[00:13] and the wife’s gonna give me hell 我老婆还要给我脸色看
[00:14] ’cause I forgot her mint chip ice cream. 就因为我忘了给她买薄荷味冰淇淋
[00:17] The other night, Diane says, 那天晚上 黛安说
[00:18] “Joe, baby, I’m hankering for some pickles with fish sauce.” “乔 宝贝 我好想吃鱼露调味的泡菜”
[00:22] Pregnant women. 孕妇真麻烦
[00:24] 2710 car, 2710巡逻车
[00:26] go to east Ludlow and Jones 请前往勒德洛东路与琼斯路交叉口
[00:27] for a domestic disturbance. 处理家庭纠纷
[00:29] See, now if we answer that mommie-poppie call 看 我们要是接了这种小儿科的警
[00:31] and my mommie’s beating me down tonight. 今晚我家母老虎非得把我打趴下不可
[00:35] 2710 car. Okay, got it. 2710巡逻车收到
[00:38] Get outta here. You split, man. 快下车 你走吧 兄弟
[00:40] No, I ain’t letting you go out on your own. 不 我不能让你独自出警
[00:41] I told you to get your ass home by midnight, didn’t I? 我说过午夜前你必须滚回家 是不是
[00:45] Hey, wait until the kid’s born. 等到孩子出生
[00:46] That’s when you’ll really kiss your life good-bye. 那时你就真得和你的生活吻别了
[00:50] I hear you, man. 我记住了 兄弟
[00:52] Thanks, Joe. 谢了 乔
[01:48] He told me you got the old murders. 他说你负责查旧案
[01:51] What? 什么
[01:52] He said, um, 他说
[01:55] you’re the one that’s got to listen to this. 只有你才会听这个
[01:58] What is it? 什么东西
[01:59] I found it in a garbage dump 我在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地
[02:01] over by the Raymond Jennings projects. 旁边的垃圾堆里找到了这个
[02:04] You got a name? 你叫什么
[02:06] Neesey. 妮西
[02:08] Neesey, huh? 妮西
[02:09] That’s your real name? 那是你真名吗
[02:13] Deniece, okay? Deniece Funderbunk. 丹尼丝 行了吧 丹尼丝·方德邦克
[02:17] I already told him. 我已经告诉他了
[02:21] So, look, I get anything for this? 那么 我有什么好处
[02:24] Just a sincere thanks for your civic-mindedness. 对你的公民责任感表示诚挚的谢意
[02:27] My civic what? 我的公民什么
[02:29] Thanks, Ms. Funderbunk. 谢谢你 方德邦克女士
[02:30] I gotta jet. 我还是走吧
[02:39] A garbage dump? 垃圾堆
[02:41] You don’t mind a little dirt, do you, Rush? 有点脏 你不会介意吧 拉什
[02:43] I hang around you, don’t I? 我成天跟你在一起 这点脏算什么
[02:45] Runner! 奔跑者
[02:46] Runner! 奔跑者
[02:48] Runner! 奔跑者
[02:58] Standard cassette player and recorder, 标准卡式录音机
[03:00] way old school. Early ’70s. 老款型 70年代初产的
[03:03] I transferred the audio from analog to digital. 我将音频从模拟数据转换成数字数据
[03:06] The stuff after the gunshots, the man’s muttering, 里面有枪击后的声音 男人的低语声
[03:09] I’m still working on that. 我还在处理中
[03:10] But check this out. 但是 听听这个
[03:14] What’s that? 什么声音
[03:15] I’m going to EQ it by rolling off some of the top and bottom, 我把两端音频减弱些 来均衡一下
[03:18] filter out the background noise. 再过滤掉背景噪音
[03:22] Tweak it and clean it, correct the pitch. Bam! 调节清晰 矫正音高 好了
[03:28] Sounds like some sort of public announcement system. 像是某种公告系统
[03:32] And near a railroad station. 而且靠近火车站
[03:36] Sh… shanning Station. 山宁火车站
[03:38] The old train tracks in north Philly. 费城北部旧时的铁轨
[03:41] They closed that station some time in the…early ’80s. 在80年代初期 那个车站被关闭了
[03:46] A lover’s lane. 那是条情人巷
[03:47] Oh, I knew. 这我知道
[03:48] You know this from experience? 你去过才知道的吧
[03:51] Not a soul around. 四下无人
[03:53] Just you and the stars. 只有你和繁星
[03:54] Runner! 奔跑者
[03:56] Runner! 奔跑者
[03:57] Runner! 奔跑者
[04:00] Lonely place to die. 偏僻的死亡地点
[04:38] Small caliber weapon fired 在山宁火车站附近
[04:40] three times in the vicinity of Shanning Station. 响了三次小口径手枪的开火声
[04:42] Before it closed in ’81. That narrows it down. 火车站81年关闭 缩小了搜索范围
[04:45] Where the hell is it? 到底在哪里
[04:47] – Did you say Shanning Station? – Yeah. -你们刚说的是山宁火车站吗 -对
[04:50] You’re not gonna find that box job down here. 你们在这里是找不到档案盒的
[05:01] This one was one of our own. 这是我们自己人的案子
[05:03] Never left homicide, 从没离开过凶案组
[05:06] 30 years. 30年了
[05:08] Three shots to the heart. 三枪直入心脏
[05:10] One year on the force. 入警一年
[05:13] Washington? 华盛顿
[05:17] He just graduated from the academy. 刚从学校毕业
[05:19] Worked in the 27th district. 在27区工作
[05:22] Raised in a North Carolina orphanage, 在北卡罗来纳州的孤儿院长大
[05:24] a stint in the military before entering the police academy. 进入警校前在军队服役
[05:27] Washington was responding to a domestic call. 华盛顿接警去解决家庭纠纷
[05:30] He never made it there. 最终没能赶到现场
[05:31] A few hours later, they found his body near the Shanning tracks. 几小时后 他的尸体在山宁铁轨旁被发现
[05:35] Blood spatter matching Washington’s blood type 在一辆被盗车辆上发现了
[05:37] was found in a stolen vehicleer 与华盛顿血型吻合的血迹
[05:39] left on a turnpike two days later. 那辆车是两天后被遗弃在收费公路上的
[05:42] It was mostly a dead end. 调查到这里就差不多到头了
[05:43] We lifted a fingerprint off the car windshield. No hits. 我们从挡风玻璃上采集了枚指纹 没匹配上
[05:48] Maybe we run the print again. 也许我们该再进行一次指纹配对
[05:50] I’d like to work with you on this one, Lily. 我想和你合作办这宗案子 莉莉
[05:54] I knew Joe Washington. 我认识乔·华盛顿
[05:56] You knew his partner? 你认识他的搭档吗
[05:58] All of him. Butch Rinaldi. 再熟悉不过了 布奇·里纳尔迪
[06:03] Why wasn’t he with Washington that night? 那晚他为什么没和华盛顿一起
[06:06] I let him go out alone. 我让他独自出警
[06:07] Shouldn’t have done that. 我真后悔
[06:10] Must have pulled over a motorist 他一定是让闯红灯什么的驾驶员
[06:11] that ran a traffic light or something. 靠边停车了
[06:14] Joe got three bullets for his trouble. 乔自找麻烦 吃了三颗子弹
[06:19] I was standing right here 我当时就站在这里
[06:21] when I’ve first seen Diane that night, 那晚是我第一次见到黛安
[06:24] Joe’s wife. 乔的妻子
[06:32] Butchy! 布奇
[06:39] No! 不
[06:42] No! 不
[06:43] No! 不
[07:00] Diane lost the baby a few weeks later. 几周后黛安流产了
[07:05] You last saw Washington at 12:00 midnight? 你最后见到华盛顿是在午夜12点
[07:08] That’s when our shift ended. 那是我们的交班时间
[07:11] On the tape, there’s a train horn, seconds after the gunshots. 录音带上 枪响几秒后有火车汽笛声
[07:14] We checked train schedules at the museum. 我们去博物馆查了火车时刻表
[07:16] Only one arrival that night at 1:00a.m. 只有一班车在夜里1点到站
[07:19] So we can place time of 所以我们能推定案发时间
[07:21] death about an hour after you saw Washington. 是在你见到华盛顿后一小时左右
[07:24] But Shanning’s only five minutes from the precinct. 但是山宁到辖区只要五分钟
[07:28] Maybe he wasn’t headed to the domestic. 也许他没直接去处理家庭纠纷
[07:29] He said he was, clear as day. 他说得很清楚 会直接去
[07:32] According to the logs, 根据日志
[07:33] dispatch sent another call ten minutes after the domestic. 调度中心十分钟后发出了另一则调度通知
[07:36] Drug activity at the Raymond Jennings project 雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地有毒品交易
[07:39] where the tape recorder was found. 录音机就是在那里找到的
[07:41] If Washington responded to that call, the timeline adds up. 如果华盛顿接了警 时间线就对得上了
[07:44] Raymond Jennings wasn’t even in our district. 雷蒙德·詹宁斯都不在我们辖区
[07:47] Why would Joe go there and not tell no one? 为什么乔只身前往 却谁都没知会
[07:50] That’s what we got to find out. 这是我们需要搞清楚的
[07:59] I did live in the Raymond Jennings project, young lady. 我是曾住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地 小姐
[08:03] And I called the police that night. 那晚我报警了
[08:06] My tax pays your salary. 我交税付你工资
[08:08] 30 years is a long time to remember 记得30年前打过的电话
[08:10] a call you made, Ms. Gloria. 真的很难 格洛丽亚女士
[08:12] I remember real good, sir. You want to know why? 我记得非常清楚 长官 你想知道原因吗
[08:15] Because those damn police actually came for once. 因为那些该死的警察的确来过一次
[08:20] What does that mean? 什么意思
[08:21] Black folks from the project calling on Friday night, 工地的黑人周五晚上报警
[08:24] police don’t come. 警察没来
[08:26] But that night that black cop showed up. 但是那晚 那个黑人警察来了
[08:28] And he gets to fighting with the drug dealer. 他和那个毒贩吵了起来
[08:32] – What drug dealer? – Never saw him before, -什么毒贩 -我从没见过
[08:35] but after I called the police, I went out to see what happened, 但是我报警后 出去看个究竟
[08:38] not expecting a damn thing. 没想到看到这么件破事
[08:46] Get off my court. 从我的地盘滚出去
[08:48] You don’t own this. 这又不归你所有
[08:49] Well, I own this. I own you. 这里归我所有 你也是
[08:51] I own everything you wish, Joe boy. 都是我的 乔
[08:55] You ain’t better than me. 你比我好不到哪里去
[08:56] You just pretend you is. 你只是假装比我强
[09:08] The dealer called him Joe? 那个毒贩叫他乔
[09:10] Joe this, Joe that. 乔泛指张三李四
[09:13] That black cop must have come around the projects regular 那个黑人警察一定经常来工地
[09:17] ’cause he knew enough not to park at the curb. 因为他非常清楚不能在路边停车
[09:20] Those drug dealers’ll see him a-coming a mile away. 那些毒贩在一英里外就能看见他来了
[09:22] What’d the drug dealer look like? 那个毒贩长什么样
[09:24] Skinny. 皮包骨
[09:26] Young. 年轻
[09:27] Black. 黑人
[09:29] Strutting around like some sort of crazy rooster. 嚣张得像只疯狗
[09:32] My eyes been bad since forever. 那时起我眼睛就不好了
[09:35] Can’t tell you more. 不能多说了
[09:36] But I did hear those druggies calling him “The Runner”. 但我听到那些瘾君子叫他”奔跑者”
[09:40] – What? – The Runner. -什么 -奔跑者
[09:42] What kinda name is that? 那算什么名字
[09:47] Thank you, Ms. Menards. 谢谢你 曼娜德斯女士
[09:50] Washington called the killer that on the tape, the Runner. 录音带上 华盛顿叫那个凶手奔跑者
[09:54] ‘Cause he knew him. 因为他认识他
[09:56] They both knew each other. 他们互相认识
[09:58] Real well. 熟得很
[10:03] I did patrol of the Raymond Jennings projects in the ’70s. 我70年代在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地巡逻
[10:07] Never heard the name the Runner. 没听说过奔跑者这个名字
[10:09] Guy ain’t in the system anywhere. No arrests, nothing. 系统里查不到这家伙 没被捕过 没记录
[10:12] So how’d this Runner and Washington get so cozy? 那么奔跑者和华盛顿怎么会那么熟呢
[10:15] And how’d Washington know those projects enough to know where to park 还有他怎么对工地熟悉到知道停车地点
[10:18] when he didn’t even work that district? 他甚至不在那个辖区执勤
[10:20] Maybe he had it in for drug dealers. 也许他总和毒贩过不去
[10:23] Washington’s patrol log. 这是华盛顿的巡逻日志
[10:24] Radioed in calls on dealers in his district constantly. 他辖区内常接到针对毒贩的报警
[10:28] Got into two altercations. 掺和进双方争斗中
[10:30] There’s a lot of hate here. 有多少人恨他
[10:31] Love? Hate? 是爱还是恨
[10:32] No arrests on his record. 无拘留记录
[10:34] Smoke and mirrors? 是障眼法吗
[10:36] Acts tough for appearances’ sake, 故作姿态
[10:38] but he’s really on the take? 实际上却在暗箱操作
[10:40] Bank records don’t show cash coming in. 银行记录也没有资金进账
[10:41] But cash was going out, every few weeks. 但每隔几周都有出账
[10:44] These didn’t cover his usual living expenses. 这些支出不符合他日常开销
[10:46] He wrote clearly marked checks for those. 他在支票上清楚注明了日常开销
[10:49] And these sums are big enough to stand out. 而这些加起来却多得扎眼
[10:52] What are we thinking, buying drugs? 什么意思呢 毒品开销吗
[10:54] No, addicts clean out bank within a couple months. 不是 有毒瘾的人几个月就能把存款花光
[10:58] This doesn’t follow that pattern. 他不是那类人
[11:00] So what was he doing? 那他在做什么
[11:02] Maybe his widow knows. 也许他的妻子知道
[11:05] The Runner? 奔跑者
[11:06] No. 不知道
[11:07] I never heard of him. 从没听过
[11:10] How long were you married, Diane? 你们结婚多久 黛安
[11:13] Ten months, two weeks. 十个月 零两周
[11:17] Was Joe a big spender? 乔是大手大脚的人吗
[11:20] First year of marriage and all. 结婚第一年就买了这些
[11:22] No. We just got the house. 不 我们刚拿到房子
[11:25] Why? 怎么了
[11:29] These checks he wrote for cash every few weeks. 这些支票 他每隔几周会写一次
[11:33] Do you know what they were for? 你知道都用在哪里吗
[11:37] He got me flowers every Friday. 他每周五会送我鲜花
[11:40] And movies. 我们还看电影
[11:43] We went to movies all the time. 我们经常去看电影
[11:46] But I never thought it would amount to that much. 但是我没想到会这么多
[11:53] I thought things would be different by now. 我以为事到如今一切会改变
[11:56] That I’d be different. 我也会不一样
[12:01] Time makes things worse, not better. 可时间只起到了消极作用 没有半点好转
[12:05] Maybe time also finds the truth. 也许时间还会揭露真相
[12:10] Can you tell me what you remember from that day, Diane? 你能回忆起当天发生的事吗 黛安
[12:18] We were thinking about what to name our baby. 我们在给孩子取名字
[12:23] Our little girl. 是个女儿
[12:30] – Marianne. – No. -玛丽安 -不好
[12:33] Martha. 玛莎
[12:36] – Matilda. – No way. -玛蒂尔达 -不行
[12:38] Okay, Mr. Man, 那好 大男人
[12:39] let me see you come up with something more groovy. 让我见识下你的灵思妙想
[12:42] You want groovy, baby? 你想要更妙的吗 宝贝
[12:43] Uh-huh, I want far out, psychedelic, groovy. 是的 我想要超棒的 让人神魂颠倒的
[12:47] How about Diane? 黛安怎么样
[12:48] I’m vibing Diane. 我对黛安有感觉
[12:50] I love Diane. 我爱黛安
[12:56] You do? 真的
[12:57] What? 什么
[12:59] Love me? 爱我
[13:01] I do. 是的
[13:02] – You know what else? – What? -你知道还有什么吗 -什么
[13:04] I’m gonna love ya, love ya, 我要爱你 爱你
[13:07] love ya just a little more. 更爱你一点
[13:09] Come here, baby. 过来 宝贝
[13:15] Joe left for work 20 minutes later… 20分钟后乔去上班
[13:19] and I never saw him again. 我就再也没见到他
[13:23] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[13:28] Sometimes I think, 有时我想
[13:30] my god, she’d be a woman by now. 我的天 现在她该长大成人了
[13:35] My little girl. 我的女儿
[13:39] Anyway… 不管怎样…
[13:46] If you think of anything else. 如果你想起其它事
[13:51] Detective Rush? 拉什探员
[13:56] Could you tell from the tape 从录音带上 你能知道
[13:59] whether Joe was in pain 乔死时
[14:02] when he died? 痛苦吗
[14:07] No. 不
[14:09] He wasn’t. 不痛苦
[14:14] I don’t know if Diane was telling the truth about the money. 我不知道对那笔钱 黛安有没有说实话
[14:17] Wonder why she was never asked about it. 奇怪为什么没人问过她这事
[14:19] Maybe Butch has an idea. 也许布奇知道
[14:21] Tonight’s first Thursday at the tavern, right? 今天周四 你们晚上在酒馆聚会 对吗
[14:23] Bet he’ll be there. 他一定会去的
[14:25] – You’re not going to first Thursday. – Why not? -第一周周四的聚会你不能去 -为什么
[14:27] The old timers don’t take too kindly 那些守旧派难以接受
[14:28] to women crashing their night with the boys. 女人毁了他们的狂欢夜
[14:31] Too bad. It’s a new world. 真遗憾 现在是新时代了
[14:33] Those dinosaurs are bad enough sober, Lilly. 那些老古董还是那么顽固不化 莉莉
[14:36] You saying you won’t go with me? 你是说你不和我去
[14:38] I’m saying go see Butch in the morning. 我是说早上去见布奇
[14:40] Forget the tavern. 别惦记酒馆
[15:04] Wife know you’re on a date tonight? 你老婆知道你今晚有约吗
[15:07] Hey, Butch. 布奇
[15:09] You know detective Rush. 拉什探员 你认识的
[15:11] How you doing, Butch? 你好 布奇
[15:12] This one’s for Joe Washington 这杯敬乔·华盛顿
[15:14] and all the guys who died on the line. 以及所有因公殉职的同事
[15:24] We got to talk. 我们得谈谈
[15:26] Yeah. 没错
[15:27] Diane called and told me about 黛安打电话告诉我
[15:28] the crap you came asking about Joe’s money. 你问起了乔的资金
[15:31] There was money going out of his account. 他账户上有钱出账
[15:32] You know what it was for? 你知道用处吗
[15:34] This ain’t no place to bring a lady, bro. 这里不适合带女人来 兄弟
[15:36] – Any ideas about the money, Butch? – No. -你知情吗 布奇 -不知情
[15:38] Turns out Washington knew Runner real well. 事实是华盛顿很了解奔跑者
[15:41] I hope no one’s trying to 我不希望有人
[15:42] associate my fallen partner with some drug dealer. 将我过世的搭档和什么毒贩联系上
[15:46] How’d he know Runner, Butch? -他怎么认识奔跑者的 布奇
[15:47] She thinks she can come in here… 她以为她可以进来
[15:48] – Just answer the question. – Smearing a good cop’s name… -快回答 -玷污一个好警察的名声
[15:53] I’m the one asking the questions. 是我在问你问题
[15:56] So, what’s your question, detective? 那么 你的问题是什么 探员
[16:02] Was Washington paying someone off? 华盛顿是在向人行贿吗
[16:08] You know who we got here, boys? 知道今天谁大驾光临了吗 兄弟们
[16:10] The only female in homicide, working cold cases. 凶案组唯一的女性 专办悬案
[16:14] – Know why? – Maybe you ought to sit down, Butch. -知道原因吗 -也许你该坐下 布奇
[16:17] ‘Cause it’s in the basement 因为在地下室里
[16:19] where the little lady can dust down the files. 这位小女人能清除档案上的灰尘
[16:42] So how’d it go at the tavern? 在酒馆有什么进展
[16:45] Ass handed to me. 被数落了一通
[16:47] Does that surprise you? 惊讶吗
[16:49] I think Sarreti, the assigned on the case, 我觉得瑟瑞特 负责这宗案子的探员
[16:52] suspected the drug angle, too. 也曾怀疑与毒品有关
[16:53] An interview Sarreti did with Deante Rollins, heroin dealer. 瑟瑞特询问了迪安特·罗林斯 卖海洛因的
[16:57] His territory was Raymond Jennings in the early ’70’s. 70年代初他的地盘就是雷蒙德·詹宁斯
[17:01] Like Sarreti was wondering about the cash himself. 好像瑟瑞特自己也怀疑资金流向
[17:04] But we can’t ask him 但是我们无从考证
[17:05] ‘Cause he keeled over from a heart attack last year. 因为去年他心脏病发过世了
[17:08] And back then, 而那时候
[17:09] – Deante wasn’t sharing. – What about now? -迪安特不肯开口 -现在呢
[17:12] Maybe he’s learned to play with others. 也许他学会合作了
[17:18] Never heard of no Runner. 从没听说过奔跑者
[17:20] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[17:21] Like I say, never heard of him. 我说了 从没听说过
[17:24] And your word is bond, Deante. 你每一句话上帝都在听 迪安特
[17:26] My name is Brother Jamal. 我名叫贾迈勒修士
[17:29] Sure it is. 当然
[17:30] Asalaam a fakim, my brother. [非英语] 我的兄弟
[17:32] Like you know what that means. 好像你知道意思一样
[17:34] What does it mean, Jamal? 那是什么意思 贾迈勒
[17:37] Peace be with you. 愿你们安宁
[17:40] Have you found it yet? 你找到了吗
[17:42] Peace? 安宁
[17:43] It’s a journey. 这是一段旅程
[17:45] There is no it. 没有特定的对象
[17:47] There is no end. 也没有终点
[17:49] A tough road, redemption. 救赎是段艰难的历程
[17:52] Yes, especially when you’re dealing smack to women and children. 是的 尤其是把海洛因卖给妇孺的时候
[17:55] I never sold to children. Ever. 我从没卖给孩子 从没卖过
[17:58] Back in the day, we was businessmen. 那时 我们只是商人
[18:01] Organized, chains of command, 有组织 有指挥
[18:04] none of this teenage gangsta bull today. 不同于现在的青年帮派
[18:06] – You were disciplined. – That’s right. -你们纪律严明 -没错
[18:08] Working those basketball courts, 在那些篮球场做买卖
[18:09] 24, 7, 365. 365天彻夜不停
[18:11] Never missed a day. 从没落下一天
[18:12] So you were there, that night Washington got killed. 所以华盛顿遇害那天你在
[18:18] And you must have seen the fight. 你一定看到了他们争吵
[18:24] Yeah. I seen it. 是的 我看到了
[18:25] You don’t own this, man. 这又不归你所有 伙计
[18:26] Well, I own this. I own you. 这里归我所有 你也是
[18:28] I own everything you wish, Joe boy. 都是我的 乔
[18:33] And the cop runs up into the projects. 然后那个警察跑进了工地
[18:39] What was he doing? 他在干什么
[18:41] A few minutes later he comes running back down. 几分钟后 他又折返跑了回来
[18:45] Sam! 萨姆
[18:50] Sammy! 萨米
[18:52] Sammy! 萨米
[18:53] Sam! 萨姆
[18:55] Sammy! 萨米
[18:58] Where’d Sammy go to? 萨米去哪里了
[19:01] What about Runner? You seen him? 奔跑者呢 你看到他了吗
[19:02] Where did Runner go, huh?! 奔跑者去哪里了
[19:04] Took off in some car, man! 坐车走了 伙计
[19:06] Towards the tracks, man! 去铁轨方向了 伙计
[19:22] Who’s Sammy? 萨米是谁
[19:23] The reason Runner and his homie split 奔跑者和他兄弟翻脸的原因
[19:25] ‘Cause of something that happened to her. 就是这个女孩出了什么事情
[19:27] Who was his homie? 他兄弟是谁
[19:29] All I know is they was tight. 我只知道他们关系很铁
[19:31] Had the same tattoo on their knuckles. 指节上有相同的纹身
[19:38] Here we go. Joseph Washington’s autopsy photo. 看这里 约瑟夫·华盛顿的尸检照片
[19:41] From the original negative, 我从原始底片取像
[19:42] I printed onto technical pan film 打印到专门的全色胶片上
[19:44] and transferred onto high contrast slides. 然后转换到高反差幻灯片上
[19:47] From what you asked, I figured density slicing might do the trick. 根据你的要求 我发现密度分割可能管用
[19:50] What’s that? 那是什么
[19:51] It’s when you take each scale of gray 当你将每个色块加灰
[19:52] and you print it as pure black and white. 就会得到纯黑白图片
[19:56] Is that the best you can do, Ray? 你只能做到这程度吗 雷
[19:58] Matter of fact, I did better. 事实上 还要好些
[20:02] And better. 更好
[20:05] Better. 还要好
[20:10] So that’s how Washington knew the Runner. 所以华盛顿是这么认识奔跑者的
[20:17] Washington hung with a small-time 70年代初 华盛顿和一个
[20:18] heroin dealer called the Runner in the early ’70s. 叫做奔跑者的三流毒贩称兄道弟
[20:21] We checked juvie records in the court history database. 我们查了法院历史数据库里的少年犯记录
[20:24] Used the tattoo as an identifying mark. 用了纹身作为识别标记
[20:26] Meet the real Joe Washington. 看看真实的乔·华盛顿
[20:28] 17 years old, arrested for selling smack. 17岁 因贩卖海洛因被捕
[20:32] Gave the arresting officer a false name. 报给警官的是假名
[20:34] That’s why police background check missed it. 因此警察背景调查中没有发现
[20:38] No North Carolina orphanage? 不是北卡罗来纳州孤儿院的吗
[20:40] Fairy tale. 他编的
[20:42] He grew up in Raymond Jennings. 他在雷蒙德·詹宁斯长大
[20:43] Straightens out, starts flying right, joins the military. 改邪归正 重新做人 加入军队
[20:46] Then the police academy. 然后进入警校
[20:47] Gets married, and… 结婚 然后
[20:49] we know the rest. 剩下的我们都知道了
[20:51] So Washington buried who he was from everyone. 所以华盛顿向所有人隐瞒了过去
[20:54] Even his wife? 包括他老婆
[20:57] I never knew those things about him. 我从来不知道这些事情
[20:59] He never told you where he really came from? 他从没告诉过你他到底从哪里来吗
[21:06] There were other things he was hiding from you, weren’t there? 他还有其它事瞒着你 是吗
[21:11] Someone robbed you, Diane… 有人打劫了你 黛安
[21:13] of your husband, of your child. 夺走了你的丈夫 你的孩子
[21:16] Don’t you think he should pay? 你不认为他该付出代价吗
[21:21] Everybody wanted to remember him as this golden boy… 每个人都希望记忆中的他是个优秀的孩子
[21:26] great cop… 尽职的警察
[21:28] great husband. 称职的丈夫
[21:31] I didn’t want to rain on their parade. 我不想让他们失望
[21:34] By doing what? 什么事会令人失望
[21:36] I knew he was… 我知道他…
[21:39] he was involved with somebody else. 他和别人有染
[21:42] Married less than a year and already cheating. 结婚不到一年就已经有外遇
[21:45] What a joke. 真是个笑话
[21:51] One afternoon, he went out to the shooting range, 有天下午 他去射击场
[21:54] and I needed something from the store, so I called him. 我要他买些东西回来 就打电话给他
[21:57] He wasn’t there. He never showed up. 他不在 他从没去过
[22:01] When he came home that night, 那晚他回来
[22:02] I said, “Hey baby, how was target practice?” 我说 “亲爱的 射击练习怎么样”
[22:08] And he said, fine. 他回答 很好
[22:11] It was fine. 很好
[22:14] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[22:15] He’d go out two, maybe three times a month. 他一个月出门两次 也许是三次
[22:18] One day I followed him… 有天我跟着他
[22:31] Sammy. 萨米
[22:34] It’s me. 是我
[22:47] Her name was Sammy? 她叫萨米
[22:49] – Yes. – And she lived at the Raymond Jennings projects? -是的 -她住在雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地
[22:54] Did you ever confront Joe about her? 你当面和乔对质过吗
[22:56] I was 20 years old and pregnant. What was the point? 我才20岁 还怀有身孕 那有什么意义
[23:00] And you never told the assigned detective this? 你也没有把这事告诉办案的探员
[23:03] Or even Butch? 或是布奇
[23:04] Like I said, what was the point? 正如我说的 有什么意义呢
[23:07] I always wanted to go back there one day… 我总想有一天能回到那里
[23:11] meet her face to face, 和她面对面
[23:14] but I never did. 但我从没做到
[23:30] Heads up. 当心
[23:31] You never know when a TV might fall out of a window. 你绝不会知道什么时候电视会从窗口掉下
[23:40] Samuela? 萨姆尔拉
[23:41] This must be the girl who drove Washington and Runner apart. 这一定就是那个让华盛顿和奔跑者翻脸的人
[23:44] Looks like our Sammy. 像我们要找的萨米
[23:51] Think she’s still here? 你觉得她还在这里吗
[23:53] After all these years? 都过了那么多年了
[23:54] In these projects, where you’re born is where you die. 在这些工地里 在哪生在哪死
[24:07] We’re looking for Samuela Robbins? 我们找萨姆尔拉·罗宾斯
[24:09] Yes, I am she. 我就是
[24:12] You’re Miss Samuela? 你就是萨姆尔拉小姐吗
[24:14] Yes. I said that already. 是的 我已经说过了
[24:19] Detectives Rush and Jeffries. 我是拉什探员 这位是杰弗里斯
[24:21] – Could we come in? – I’d rather you not, thank you. -可以进去吗 -最好不要 谢谢
[24:24] Did you know a Joe Washington, Miss Samuela? 你认识乔·华盛顿吗 萨姆尔拉小姐
[24:27] You’re here about Joe? 你们是为乔而来的
[24:28] You should have said so! Come in. 你们早该说了 请进
[24:34] Joe grew up on this very floor. 乔就是在层楼长大的
[24:37] When he took care of Sammy ever since they were kids. 他们还是小孩子的时候 他就照顾萨米
[24:41] Sammy? 萨米
[24:43] My granddaughter, Samantha. 我孙女 萨曼莎
[24:48] They grew up together? 他们一起长大
[24:50] Like brother and sister. 像兄妹一样
[24:52] He’d bring her back from school every day. 每天他去学校接她回家
[24:55] Real protective. 很宝贝她
[24:59] She was all the love he had in the world. 他把全部的爱都给了她
[25:03] Do you remember when you last saw him? 你记得最后一次见他是什么时候吗
[25:06] Well, after he moved out, he used to come by all the time, 他搬出去之后 总是会回来看看
[25:10] bring her toys, take her to the fair. 给她带玩具 带她去逛集市
[25:13] Well, on that night, he… 那天晚上 他
[25:16] The night he what? 那天晚上他怎么了
[25:19] No, I..I don’t know. 没什么 我不知道
[25:20] The night he was killed. Isn’t that what you mean? 那天晚上他遇害了 你是这个意思吗
[25:23] No. I don’t know anything. 不 我什么也不知道
[25:25] I don’t. 我不知道
[25:26] Joe loved your granddaughter, like his own blood, didn’t he? 乔爱你孙女 就像他的亲骨肉一样 是吗
[25:30] Yes, he did. 是的
[25:32] And he came here the night he was killed, didn’t he? 他遇害当晚来过这里 是吗
[25:38] Yes, he did. 是的
[25:46] Joe? 乔
[25:48] He thinks he owns me. 他认为我属于他
[25:49] Owns Sammy! 萨米也属于他
[25:50] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[25:51] I thought Sammy was in her room. 我以为萨米在自己房间
[25:53] Oh, she’s messing with Runner, takes him some drugs. 她在和奔跑者厮混 帮他送毒品
[25:55] You know that, Miss Samuela? 你知道吗 萨姆尔拉小姐
[25:58] I… she won’t listen to me, 我 她不听我的
[26:00] and I can’t keep her in the house all day. 我也不能整天把她关在家里
[26:03] I’m sorry, Miss Samuela. 抱歉 萨姆尔拉小姐
[26:05] I know it ain’t your fault. 我知道不是你的错
[26:06] It’s just the way things go around here. 在这里生活就是这样的
[26:09] Now it’s my turn to take care of Sammy. 现在该我照顾萨米了
[26:12] You know we talked about this. 我们谈过这事
[26:14] You know she gots to get out of here 如果她想拥有真正的生活
[26:15] if she’s ever going to have a chance for a life. 就得离开这里
[26:32] That night Joe was killed, 那晚乔被杀了
[26:34] and Sammy… it was difficult, you understand? 而萨米…她很不容易 你们懂吗
[26:37] No mother, no father, just me and Joe. 无父无母 只有我和乔
[26:40] And then he was gone. 然后他走了
[26:43] So why didn’t you come forward when Joe was murdered? 那你为什么不在乔遇害后站出来
[26:47] There was nothing I could do to bring him back. 做什么也不能挽回他
[26:51] And Sammy… 那萨米呢
[26:52] where is she? 她在哪里
[26:54] I haven’t seen her in over 20 years. 我有二十年没见到她了
[26:57] The drugs, 毒品
[26:58] they kind of took her over when Joe died. 在乔死后差点要了她的命
[27:02] Did you know someone… 你知道谁
[27:04] called the Runner? 叫奔跑者吗
[27:07] Joe’s best friend. 乔的死党
[27:09] Mason Tucker. 梅森·塔克
[27:11] They went to the catholic school together, ran track. 他们一起去天主教学校 跑过铁轨
[27:16] So that’s why the nickname. 所以那就是那个昵称的来历
[27:25] Long way from Raymond Jennings, aren’t you, Mason? 远离雷蒙德·詹宁斯了 是吗 梅森
[27:31] Can I help you? 要帮忙吗
[27:33] Detectives Rush and Jeffries. Homicide. 我们是拉什探员和杰弗里斯 凶案组的
[27:38] We just had a few questions. 我们只是有些问题
[27:40] About Joe Washington? 有关乔·华盛顿的
[27:43] Your homie from high school? 你高中的兄弟
[27:44] Your little drug-running buddy? 你的贩毒同伙
[27:49] I knew Joe. 我认识乔
[27:51] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[27:52] Night he was murdered, 他遇害当晚
[27:53] we got witnesses in the projects saying you two had a fight. 工地上有目击证人说你们俩吵架了
[27:55] I don’t remember. No fight. 我不记得了 没有吵
[27:58] ‘Course not. 当然没有
[28:00] Remember what you were fighting about? 记得你们在吵什么吗
[28:01] I’ll say it again, I don’t remember. 我再说一次 我不记得了
[28:05] How about Sammy? 萨米呢
[28:07] Do you remember her? 记得她吗
[28:11] – Your point being? – The girl had a lot of problems, -你想说什么 -那个女孩过去问题很多
[28:13] and from what I hear, you had something to do with it. 我听说 她弄成那样 你脱不了干系
[28:17] Whatever problems Sammy had were Joe’s doing, 不论萨米有什么问题 都是乔的原因
[28:20] not mine. 与我无关
[28:23] That’s not what I hear. 和我听到的有出入
[28:24] I hear it was all on you, Mason. 我听说都是因为你 梅森
[28:27] Then I suggest you check the hospital records yourself. 那我建议你亲自去查一下医院记录
[28:31] He was the one who brought her in, not me. 她是因为他才进去的 不是我
[28:35] Now, if you don’t have anything else, 如果没别的事
[28:36] I’d like to enjoy my afternoon. 我要去享受我的下午了
[28:40] Oh, uh, one last question. 最后一个问题
[28:42] How does one go from selling smack to selling jags? 卖海洛因的怎么会改行卖汽船呢
[28:47] Children do dumb things. 年轻人难免会犯错
[28:51] I’m sure you did, too, detective Rush. 我确定你也犯过错 拉什探员
[28:54] That isn’t who I am now. 我已经痛改前非了
[28:59] Sammy was like a little sister to Washington. 萨米对华盛顿来说就像小妹妹
[29:02] He felt responsible for her, 他觉得该对她责任
[29:03] so he flips when she starts 所以当她为梅森·塔克贩毒时
[29:05] muling drugs for Mason Tucker. 他失去了理智
[29:09] The night of the murder, Washington hears a radio call about 谋杀当晚 华盛顿听到无线电播报
[29:12] drug activity at the Raymond Jennings projects. 雷蒙德·詹宁斯工地有毒品交易
[29:14] And from the description, he knows it’s Mason? 根据描述 他知道是梅森
[29:16] He goes to the projects, fights with Mason, 他跑去工地 和梅森起了争执
[29:19] gets Sammy’s grandma to okay his plan to get her out of there, 说服萨米的奶奶 同意让他把她带走
[29:22] – But when he comes back down… – Sammy’s gone. -但是当他回去时 -萨米不见了
[29:25] Washington hears Mason took off for the railroad tracks. 华盛顿听说梅森带着她去了铁轨
[29:28] He follows. 他跟了过去
[29:29] And that’s where he ends up dead. 那就是他最后遇害的地方
[29:32] And Mason drops off the face of the earth. 而梅森人间蒸发
[29:35] Only to reemerge as a law-abiding, 几年后以守法公民身份再次出现
[29:37] yacht-owning citizen years later. 还有自己的游艇
[29:40] Deante talked about an incident that went down 迪安特提到谋杀前几年
[29:42] between Mason, Sammy and Washington years before the murder. 梅森 萨米和华盛顿之间的摩擦
[29:46] Do we know what it was? 知道是什么吗
[29:48] Only that it put her in the hospital. 只知道她因此住进医院
[29:53] Please don’t let it be that. 拜托别那样
[29:55] We got to look at it. 我们得看一下
[29:57] The nearest emergency room is Saint Joseph’s. 最近的急诊室是圣约瑟夫医院
[29:59] Well, the best person to ask is Sammy herself. 最合适的问话对象就是萨米
[30:02] Check narcotic intelligence. 查一下毒品信息部
[30:04] Just got the news. 刚得到消息
[30:05] We got a hit on the fingerprint inside the stolen car. 刚匹配上被盗车辆中的指纹
[30:09] The killer’s car? 凶手的车
[30:11] The print in the car matches Samantha Robbins. 车内指纹与萨曼莎·罗宾斯的吻合
[30:15] Sammy was in the car when Washington got killed. 华盛顿遇害时萨米就在车内
[30:32] Thanks for the tip about the hospital. 谢谢你提醒我们医院的事
[30:35] So Sammy OD’d on heroin in 1971. 1971年萨米服用海洛因过量
[30:39] Now how’s a little girl get her hands on that? 一个小女孩怎么会接触海洛因
[30:42] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[30:44] No? 是吗
[30:45] ‘Cause Washington told the doctors you gave it to her. 是你给她的
[30:48] That’s a lie. 他说谎
[30:50] You’re right. 你说得对
[30:52] You know what, Mason? 你知道吗 梅森
[30:53] I’m like you. I lie a lot. 我和你一样 常常说谎
[30:57] Let’s both try something new… 我们都来点新鲜的…
[31:00] the truth. 说实话
[31:04] Sure. 好
[31:06] I’ll tell you the truth. 我来告诉你真相
[31:08] You want know what happened to Sammy? 你想知道萨米到底发生了什么
[31:11] It was during high school. 高中时候
[31:13] Me and Washington were getting high all the time. 我和华盛顿经常吸毒
[31:27] Hey, you’re my bro, you know that man? 你是我兄弟 你知道吗
[31:29] You’re all I got, Washington. 你是我的全部 华盛顿
[31:32] We gonna own this world, you and me. 我们要称霸世界 你和我
[31:47] Can I play? 我可以玩吗
[31:51] Get outta here. 出去
[31:54] Please? 求你了
[31:56] – I wanna play the game. – I said get outta here! -我想玩游戏 -我说了滚出去
[31:58] Don’t yell at the angel, bro. 别对天使大吼大叫 兄弟
[32:03] Sammy, put that down. 萨米 把它放下
[32:04] Shut up, Washington. 闭嘴 华盛顿
[32:11] So that’s why he went his way and you went yours? 你们因此分道扬镳
[32:13] Seems to be the way the ball bounced. 似乎就是那样的
[32:16] Mason, I know Sammy was in the car that night Joe was killed. 梅森 我知道乔遇害那晚萨米在车里
[32:19] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[32:21] A middle-aged heroin whore? 一个吸毒的中年妓女吗
[32:23] Joe was running from his guilt about Sammy. 乔在逃避对萨米的愧疚
[32:26] What about you? 你呢
[32:28] What are you running from? 你在逃避什么
[32:39] You wanna talk to me, 你找我谈话前
[32:42] talk to my lawyer… 先跟我律师谈
[32:45] Bitch. 贱人
[32:51] Cop on Kensington said Sammy’s in here. 肯辛顿的警察说萨米在这里
[32:54] Coming on the end of her 28 days. 为期28天的治疗快结束了
[32:56] – This her first time in detox? – Uh-huh. -这是她第一次进戒毒所吗 -是的
[32:59] Bet it won’t be her last. 我敢说这不是最后一次
[33:00] Maybe it will be. 也许会是
[33:02] Why? 为什么
[33:03] ‘Cause maybe she’s looking for forgiveness. 因为也许她在寻求宽恕
[33:11] I thought Denice Funderbunk was a pretty weird name. 我觉得丹尼丝·方德邦克真是个怪名字
[33:14] One of the counselors here, that’s her name. 这是这里一名顾问的名字
[33:19] For real. 是真名
[33:24] Thanks for bringing in the tape recorder. 谢谢你送来录音机
[33:26] Your tape recorder. 你的录音机
[33:28] Why you here anyway? 你们来这里干什么
[33:29] Why ain’t you arresting the guy who did it? 为什么你们不去抓真凶
[33:32] We need your help, Sammy. 我们需要你的帮助 萨米
[33:35] I’m clean outta help. 我帮过忙了
[33:36] Ain’t got nothing to give. 也没什么好帮你们的
[33:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:40] It’s all about you, isn’t it? 都是因为你 不是吗
[33:43] Always getting in trouble. 总是惹麻烦
[33:44] Always waiting for someone to bail you out. 总是等着某人来保释你
[33:47] That’s why Joe came to the projects that night. 那就是乔那晚去工地的原因
[33:49] That’s why he died, helping you. 他遇害是因为帮你
[33:51] Helping me? Helping me? 帮我 帮我
[33:54] He lied to me! 他骗我
[33:56] He promised and then he just went and died! 他保证过 然后他就离开了 死了
[34:02] What did Joe promise you the night he died? 乔死去的那晚对你承诺什么了
[34:06] He promised to take me home. 他保证会带我回家
[34:13] Hey, get off of my court. 从我的地盘滚出去
[34:15] You don’t own this. 这又不归你所有
[34:16] Well, I own this. I own you. 这里归我所有 你也是
[34:19] I own everything you wish, Joe boy. 都是我的 乔
[34:23] You ain’t better than me. 你比我好不到哪里去
[34:24] You just pretend you is. 你只是假装比我强
[34:29] Sammy! 萨米
[34:33] Sammy. 萨米
[34:36] Look, I told you not to mess with Mason! 听着 我说过你别和梅森厮混
[34:37] I told you not to touch that crap! 我告诉过你别碰那鬼东西
[34:39] I didn’t do nothing! You can’t tell me what to do! 我什么也没做 你不能对我发号施令
[34:40] – You ain’t my daddy! – You ain’t got no daddy. -你不是我爸爸 -你没爸爸
[34:42] You ain’t got nobody. I’m all you got. 你没别人 只有我
[34:44] You shut up! You shut up! 你闭嘴 你闭嘴
[34:47] Look, look, come here, come here. 听着 听着 过来 过来
[34:51] Come here. 过来
[34:55] My wife’s going to take care of you. 我老婆会好好照顾你
[34:56] Give you the love you don’t know. 给你没体验过的爱
[34:59] Let’s go up and talk to your grandma. 我们上楼和你奶奶说吧
[35:01] She won’t let me go. 她不会让我走的
[35:03] I’ll go, okay? 我去说 好吗
[35:06] You stay here and wait for me, okay? 你在这里等我 好吗
[35:09] Mason don’t own you, Sammy. 你不属于梅森 萨米
[35:11] You own you. 你属于你自己
[35:13] Really? 真的吗
[35:16] You gonna wait for me or what? 你是要等我还是想怎样
[35:21] Give me some skin. 击掌
[35:35] He went up and never came down. 他上去后 再也没下来
[35:38] That’s all I know. 我只知道这些
[35:39] Really? 真的吗
[35:42] Really. 真的
[35:44] So how’d your tape recorder get in Mason’s car? 那么你的录音机怎么在梅森的车上
[35:47] And your fingerprint? 还有你的指纹
[35:49] You think this is over? 你以为这就结束了
[35:51] Just ’cause you dropped a tape recorder on my desk? 就因为你在我桌上扔了一个录音机
[35:53] Ever hear of the eighth step, Sammy? 你听说过第八步吗 萨米
[35:53] 康复治疗共分12步 第八步:列出我们伤害过的人的名单 乐意对他们所有人做出补偿
[35:56] Making amends. 补偿
[35:59] It’s not over. 这还没结束
[36:00] Not till you tell me what happened on those tracks that night. 直到你告诉我那晚在铁轨那里发生了什么
[36:08] Big old bad Mason don’t own you. 你不属于老坏蛋梅森
[36:11] You own you. 你属于你自己
[36:32] You think you can just walk on now after all I’ve done for you? 我为你做了这么多 你想走就走吗
[36:36] I gotta pee, Runner. 我要尿尿 奔跑者
[36:38] Well, he thinks he can take what’s mine and walk away? 他以为他能抢走我的东西 一走了之吗
[36:42] I own you. 你是我的
[36:43] He don’t own you. I do. 你不是他的 是我的
[36:51] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[37:01] Runner! 奔跑者
[37:03] Runner! 奔跑者
[37:04] Runner! 奔跑者
[37:08] When I woke up, we weren’t at the tracks any more. 等我醒来 我们已经不在铁轨边了
[37:10] We was heading back to the projects. 我们正在回工地的路上
[37:13] Mason was driving and talking, and… 梅森边开车边说话
[37:16] he just kept talking to himself. 他一直在自言自语
[37:19] What was he saying? 他说什么
[37:22] The lord’s prayer. 主祷文
[37:26] He left me near the garbage dump outside my building. 他把我放在我住处外的垃圾堆附近
[37:36] Like a piece of trash. 像丢垃圾一样
[37:52] You never answered my question… 你从没回答我的问题
[37:56] about why you’re running. 你为什么奔跑
[38:00] And why it never ends… 为什么永不停止…
[38:03] the running. 奔跑
[38:06] I’m not talking to you. 我不会和你说话的
[38:07] I’m talking to you. 我在和你说话
[38:10] Fact is, I’m here to arrest you. 事实上 我是来逮捕你的
[38:12] So sit down. 快坐下
[38:15] We found Sammy. 我们找到萨米了
[38:18] You were wrong. 你错了
[38:20] You don’t own her. 她不是你的
[38:28] I know you. 我了解你
[38:32] You don’t know a thing about me. 我一点也不了解我
[38:34] I know what it’s like to run 我知道这种感觉
[38:37] from who you are… 逃避你自己的本性…
[38:39] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[38:41] …From what you did. …逃避你的所作所为
[38:44] But you can’t, can you? 但是你不能 对吗
[38:49] So you spend your whole life running. 所以你耗尽一生在奔跑
[38:55] Runner! 奔跑者
[38:56] Runner! 奔跑者
[38:58] Runner! 奔跑者
[39:05] Our father, 我们的主
[39:07] who art in heaven… 住在天堂的主
[39:09] What’re you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[39:13] You’re praying. 你在祈祷
[39:14] Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth… 愿尔国临格 愿尔旨得成
[39:18] You were asking for forgiveness. 你在寻求宽恕
[39:22] Remember? 记得吗
[39:27] He should have never tried to change things. 他不该试图改变一切
[39:30] He should have never come back. 他不该再回来
[39:31] He should… he should… he… he… 他该… 他…
[39:39] he was all the love I had in this world. 我把所有的爱都给了他
[39:48] Joe was looking for forgiveness. 乔在寻求宽恕
[39:53] I think you are, too. 我认为你也在寻求宽恕
[39:55] It’s time, isn’t it? To forgive yourself… 是时候了 对吗 原谅你自己…
[39:59] Runner? 奔跑者
[40:03] Runner! 奔跑者
[40:05] Runner! 奔跑者
[40:07] Runner! 奔跑者
[40:40] 歌曲”Lean On Me” 歌手 Bill Withers
[41:58] I wanted to come here, Diane, to tell you about Sammy. 黛安 我来是想告诉你有关萨米的事
[42:02] She wasn’t your husband’s mistress. 她不是你丈夫的情妇
[42:05] She was a little girl that Joe grew up with. 她是和乔一起长大的小女孩
[42:09] That he loved and he had a debt to her. 他爱着她 也亏欠她
[42:14] So we brought her home to you. 所以我们把她带回家了
[42:23] Diane. 这是黛安
[42:26] Sammy. 这是萨米
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme