英文名称:Sex and the City
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Year after year. 20-something women come to new york city | 年复一年 正值花样年华的女孩们涌入纽约 |
[00:44] | in search of the two L ‘s | 追寻传说中的两个”L” |
[00:47] | Labels and love. | “名牌”和”爱情” |
[00:53] | -Yeah. -He’s the best. | -没错 -他最棒了 |
[00:56] | Hot dress! | 裙子很赞 |
[00:58] | Twenty years ago. I was one of them. | 20年前 我也是她们中的一员 |
[01:13] | Having gotten the knack for labels early. | 名牌对我来说 已经是老朋友了 |
[01:15] | I concentrated on my search for love. | 于是我专心追寻爱情 |
[01:18] | Turns out. | 结果呢 |
[01:19] | A knockoff is not as easy to spot when it comes to love. | 在爱情方面连A货都没得挑 |
[01:22] | What? You’re married? | 什么 你结婚了 |
[01:25] | You fucking asshole! Motherfucker,you’re married? | 操你大爷 狗日的 你结婚了? |
[01:27] | -Until it is. -I fucking hate you. | -除非精仿 -我他妈想掐死你 |
[01:30] | That is why you need help to spot them. | 所以你需要一双帮你鉴定的慧眼 |
[01:32] | Lots of help. | 很多双慧眼 |
[01:34] | Help also known as Charlotte York… | 比如夏洛特·约克 |
[01:39] | Miranda Hobbes… | 米兰达·哈波斯… |
[01:42] | and Samantha Jones. | 还有萨曼莎·琼斯 |
[01:44] | Oh,my god,look at his. | 老天 瞧瞧这小翘臀 |
[01:52] | Oh,well. | 郁闷 |
[01:55] | My name is Carrie Bradshaw. And I’m a writer. | 我是凯莉·布莱肖 职业撰稿人 |
[02:00] | Year after year. My single girlfriends were my salvation. | 年复一年 我的单贵女友们是我的避风港 |
[02:04] | And as it turns out. my meal ticket. | 而且 还当了我的饭票 |
[02:08] | I’ve been dating since I was 15. | 我从十五岁就交男朋友 |
[02:10] | I’m exhausted. Where is he? | 我精疲力尽了 他在哪儿啊 |
[02:12] | Charlotte was looking for the perfect love. | 夏洛特一直在寻找那个完美的他 |
[02:14] | -Trey can’t get it up. -Well. Almost perfect. | -崔患了阳痿 -好吧 十全九美 |
[02:17] | I’m becoming a jew. | 我皈依犹太教了 |
[02:23] | We’re not barren,we’re reproductively challenged. | 我们不是不孕 只是怀孕有点挑战性 |
[02:26] | -They’re giving us a baby. -That’s our baby. | -他们给了咱一个宝宝 -我们的宝宝 |
[02:29] | So Charlotte and Harry journeyed to china and back… | 于是 哈里和夏洛特奔了中国一趟 |
[02:32] | for their daughter. Lily. | 为了他们的女儿 莉莉 |
[02:35] | Miranda was a disciple of tough love. | 米兰达信仰坚韧的爱情 |
[02:38] | Bye. Great sex. | 再见 做的很爽 |
[02:42] | -Steve,I’m pregnant. -You’re what? | -斯蒂夫 我怀孕了 -你怎么了? |
[02:43] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[02:44] | I,Miranda Hobbes,take you,Steve Brady… | 我 米兰达·哈波斯 选择你 斯蒂夫·布莱迪 |
[02:48] | And Miranda journeyed to brooklyn for Brady and Steve. | 米兰达为了布莱迪和斯蒂夫 奔了布鲁克林 |
[02:51] | Who wants a popsicle? | 谁要吃冰棍 |
[02:53] | Oh,man. Boy. | 别 小屁孩 |
[02:55] | Samantha’s love was sex. | 萨曼莎的爱等于性 |
[02:58] | Lots of sex. | 欲女焚身 |
[03:00] | I’m dating a guy with the funkiest-tasting spunk. | 和我约会这家伙精液臭毙了 |
[03:03] | Can I cancel my rice pudding? | 我的米饭布丁不要了 |
[03:04] | And then she found a man that combined sex and love. | 这时他找到了性与爱的完美结合体 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna help you be a star. | 我要捧红你 |
[03:11] | Yes,he is interested… | 是的 他感兴趣 |
[03:13] | So Samantha journeyed to hollywood | 所以萨曼莎为了电视明星 |
[03:15] | with television star Smith Jerrod. | 史密斯·杰罗德奔了好莱坞 |
[03:18] | As for me. I was looking for something big. | 至于我 我的目标比较大 |
[03:23] | Get in. | 上车 |
[03:25] | Mr. Big. | 大人物 |
[03:26] | turns out when that big love comes along. | 结果当大爱如山倒 |
[03:30] | It’s not always easy. | 绝非易事 |
[03:31] | Just tell me I’m the one. | 告诉我 我是你的命中注定 |
[03:33] | And despite all the other chapters of my life… | 在我生命的所有篇章中 |
[03:36] | no one was ever quite big enough until | 没有谁是不可承受之重 直到… |
[03:39] | Carrie,you’re the one. | 凯莉 你就是我的命中注定 |
[03:41] | And just like that. I was. | 就这样 我爱了 |
[03:45] | Three books and three years later… | 出了三本书 过去了三年 |
[03:48] | we still feel like those four single girls. | 我们骨子里还是那四个单贵女生 |
[03:52] | And even though time had moved us on… | 虽然时光匆匆流逝 |
[03:55] | I managed to stay exactly where I was | 我依然保持着最初的心境 |
[04:01] | In love. | 爱着 |
[04:15] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:17] | I got a good feeling about this one,kid. | 丫头 我有预感这次不错的 |
[04:19] | Oh,I hope so. I’ve always loved this block. | 希望如此 我一直喜欢这个街区 |
[04:22] | Hi,3c? | 3楼C室 |
[04:25] | Finding the perfect apartment in new york city… | 在纽约找到一间如意的公寓 |
[04:28] | is like finding the perfect partner. It can take years. | 和找到如意郎君一样 是场持久战 |
[04:31] | -So how many is this? -Thirty-three. | -这是看过的第几间了 -33 |
[04:35] | Lucky 33. | 幸运33 |
[04:41] | The worst. I just left you a message. | 最糟糕的 我刚给你留了言 |
[04:44] | And the kitchen’s through here. | 这里就是厨房 |
[04:47] | That’s the window with the best view. | 那是房间里视野最好的窗户 |
[04:50] | Thirty-four? Lucky 34? | 要不去34号 幸运34 |
[04:55] | Well,if anything else opens up,let us know. | 哪里有待售房 通知我们哦 |
[04:58] | We’re very interested in this building. | 我们很喜欢这幢楼 |
[05:01] | I do have another apartment | 我手头确实还有一套 |
[05:02] | that’s not even on the market yet. | 还没有公开出售 |
[05:04] | Care to take a look? | 想看看吗 |
[05:05] | -Sure. -Sure. | -当然 -当然 |
[05:06] | All right,then. | 那请吧 |
[05:09] | It’s more than you were looking to pay. | 价格远远高于你们的预算 |
[05:12] | -How much more? -More. | -有多高 -很高 |
[05:22] | So this is where they keep the light. | 原来阳光都跑这儿来了 |
[05:25] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[05:28] | I have died and gone to real-estate heaven. | 我升天了 来到了人间天堂 |
[05:34] | Just a simple home for two. | 简单的两人小窝 |
[05:37] | And across the rooftop terrace… | 顶楼的露台那边 |
[05:40] | What,Nirvana? | 是什么 天堂吗 |
[05:47] | Hello. I live here. | 哈罗 我住这呢 |
[05:50] | Your wife has quite a sense of humor. | 您妻子真有幽默感啊 |
[05:53] | -They’re not married. -He’s my boyfriend. | -他们还没有结婚 -他是我男朋友 |
[05:57] | This way. | 这边请 |
[06:00] | Aren’t I a little old to be introduced as your boyfriend? | 做你男朋友我是不是太老了点儿 |
[06:04] | Point taken. From now on,you’ll be my man-friend. | 意见采纳 现在开始 你就是我的男颜知己 |
[06:08] | -That sounds like a dog. -Well,if the shoe fits… | -怎么听起来像只狗 -本来就是嘛 |
[06:11] | And this is the master bedroom. | 这里是主卧 |
[06:15] | It’s hideous. I hate it. Hurts my eyes. | 丑死了 我讨厌这里 我可怜的眼睛 |
[06:21] | -How is this place even available? -Nasty divorce. | -这么好的房子居然待售 -万恶的离婚咯 |
[06:25] | If you live here,what is there to fight about? | 都住这儿了 还折腾什么 |
[06:36] | Well,now I understand the divorce. | 我现在知道他们为什么离婚了 |
[06:38] | I can build you a better closet. | 我给你改个好衣橱 |
[06:43] | Welcome home,baby. | 欢迎回家 宝贝 |
[06:45] | Can…? Can we afford this? | 我们…我们买得起吗 |
[06:50] | I got it. | 我搞定 |
[06:52] | Okay,let’s sign some contracts. | 好 签合约吧 |
[06:55] | I got it. Just like that. you know… | 我搞定 就完了 |
[06:56] | “I got it” just Like he was picking up a check for coffee or something | “我搞定” 就像买杯咖啡什么的那么轻松 |
[06:59] | It sounds perfect. | 太完美了 |
[07:00] | Except for the closet,which Big says he can redo. | 除了那衣橱 不过大人物说会改造 |
[07:02] | And he says the kitchen needs work. | 他还说 厨房需要重装一下 |
[07:04] | Of course,I don’t know about that | 当然 那方面我完全菜鸟 |
[07:05] | because I keep sweaters in my stove. | 因为我把毛衣放橱柜里 |
[07:07] | So he bought it and you’ll live there with him. | 所以他买下来 你就和他同居咯 |
[07:10] | Yes,together. That’s right. | 对 住一起了 没错 |
[07:11] | But he’ll own it,so you’re keeping your own place,right? | 可房是他的 所以你还留着自己的公寓喽? |
[07:14] | I haven’t figured out the details,but yes I’m a smart girl. | 我还没琢磨这些呢 但是没错 我是个聪明人 |
[07:17] | And I’m sure I’ll figure out something that I’m comfortable with. | 一定能想出个两全其美的办法来 |
[07:19] | I just wanna be sure that you’re being smart here. | 我就是想确定在这方面你也没犯糊涂 |
[07:21] | And I love you for that. | 你真好 我爱你 |
[07:22] | But for now,can’t you stop worrying for me… | 但是现在 你能不能别替我担心了 |
[07:26] | and just go ahead and feel what I want you to feel,jealous? | 闭上眼睛享受吧 你无法抗拒 嫉妒 |
[07:29] | Oh jealous of me living | 嫉妒我吧 |
[07:32] | in this gorgeous penthouse in Manhattan. | 嫉妒我搬到曼哈顿的美景阁楼里吧 |
[07:35] | -All right,I’m jealous. -Thanks. | -好吧 我嫉妒 -谢谢 |
[07:37] | You live in real-estate heaven and I live in brooklyn. | 你住在人间天堂 我住在布鲁克林 |
[07:40] | New york magazine said brooklyn is the new manhattan. | 纽约杂志说布鲁克林是新的曼哈顿 |
[07:43] | Whoever wrote that lives in brooklyn. | 甭管谁写的 肯定住在布鲁克林 |
[07:45] | Hey,there she is. Hey,hollywood. | 她在那儿呢 好莱坞一姐 |
[07:49] | Oh,lady. Hi. | 淑女 |
[07:52] | -How was your flight? -Fabulous. | -路上顺利么 -棒极了 |
[07:55] | Let’s go in. I’m so excited. Show us. | -我们进去吧 我激动死了 -我们要看 |
[07:58] | It was a rare occasion that brought | 这是个难得的场合 |
[08:00] | all types of new york women together. | 聚集了纽约各型各类的女性 |
[08:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:05] | Blair Eikenn was a waitress turned model | 布莱尔·艾尔肯由服务生摇身变成模特 |
[08:08] | turned actress | 变成演员 |
[08:09] | turned billionaire’s girlfriend who came home one night | 再变成亿万富翁女朋友 |
[08:12] | to find herself unceremoniously turned out on the street. | 结果一夜之间悲剧性的变成流落街头 |
[08:17] | And now she was getting the ultimate breakup revenge | 如今的她开始了终极大复仇 |
[08:20] | An embarrassing and very public auction… | 一个有点难堪的公开拍卖会 |
[08:23] | of all the jewelry he had given her when they were happy. | 拍卖甜蜜期里他送她的所有珠宝 |
[08:26] | There it is. My baby. | 在这呢 我的宝贝儿 |
[08:29] | Oh,she’s a beauty. | 真是个尤物 |
[08:31] | When I saw it in the catalog, and I said to Smith, | 我在目录里发现它的时候就对史密斯说 |
[08:34] | This flower ring is the essence of me. | 这只花戒就是我的化身 |
[08:36] | One of a kind, filled with fire. | 独一无二 风华绝代 |
[08:39] | -And a little too much. -Exactly. | -还有点过分招摇 -正解 |
[08:42] | Let’s go spend some of my hard-earned hollywood money. | 我们去挥霍好莱坞挣来的血汗钱吧 |
[08:46] | And now lot 39,the flower ring. | 39号拍卖品 花戒 |
[08:48] | That’s it. | 到它了 |
[08:50] | We’d like to start the bidding on this at $10,000,please. | 这件物品的起拍价是一万美金 请出价 |
[08:53] | At ten-thousand doll… thank you,madam. At 10,000. | 一万美金… 谢谢您 女士 一万 |
[08:56] | Fifteen thousand. At $15,000. | 一万五千 现在是一万五千美金 |
[08:59] | Hey,she’s bidding for somebody on the phone. | 她在用电话替人叫价 |
[09:02] | -That’s not fair. -Bitch. | -这不公平 -贱货 |
[09:05] | The gloves are off. | 开掐了 |
[09:07] | At $30,000. Now it’s against you. Thirty-five thousand. | 三万美金 有人竞价吗 三万五 |
[09:10] | -I work hard,I deserve this. -At 40,000 now. | -我工作那么努力 该归我 -四万美金 |
[09:13] | At 40? forty thousand? Forty thousand,thank you. | 有人叫四万吗 四万美金 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Forty-five thousand. At $45,000. Now 50,000? | 四万五 现在是四万五千美金 有人加价到五万吗 |
[09:20] | Fifty fucking thousand. | 他妈的五万! |
[09:23] | At 50,000. Fifty-five thousand? At $55,000 against you. | 五万了 有叫五万五吗 竞价五万五千美金 |
[09:28] | Would you like to say 60? | 你是否加价到六万 |
[09:29] | Sixty to our colorful bidder? At 60,000? | 美丽的女士要加价到六万吗 |
[09:32] | I draw the line at 50. | 我的预算是五万 |
[09:37] | I thought this auction would be more fun, | 我以为拍卖会更有意思 |
[09:39] | but it’s kind of sad. | 结果有点伤感 |
[09:40] | Isn’t it? | 谁说不是 |
[09:41] | I thought it was just sad for me because I know her. | 我以为就我伤感呢 因为我认识她 |
[09:45] | But it really is sad,huh? | 但确实挺伤感的哈 |
[09:47] | And it’s funny because they were so happy. | 搞笑的是他们以前那么幸福 |
[09:49] | -Yeah,till they weren’t. -I know,right? | -是啊 突然梦醒了 -就是说 对吧 |
[09:53] | We all told her to get married but she didn’t wanna listen. | 我们都叫她结婚 她就是不听 |
[09:57] | He’d been married three times before | 他之前结过三次婚 |
[09:59] | so she let it ride… | 所以她就任他去了 |
[10:01] | and then she came home one night | 然后有天晚上回到家 |
[10:02] | and he had locked her out. | 他把她关在了门外 |
[10:05] | She didn’t even have anywhere to live. | 她连住的地方都没有 |
[10:07] | Such a shame. After 10 years. | 真是丢死人了 过了十年了 |
[10:10] | She was a smart girl… | 直到坠入情网之前 |
[10:12] | till she fell in love. | 她都是个聪明的女人 |
[10:23] | I’m thinking… | 我在考虑… |
[10:26] | l’m going to sell my apartment… | 卖了我的公寓 |
[10:29] | and put the money towards heaven on 5th. | 把钱投到第五大道的天堂 |
[10:31] | Why? You love your apartment. | 为什么 你喜欢自己的公寓啊 |
[10:33] | I know,but there’s plenty of room in the new place and… | 是啊 但是新家里地方挺大的 |
[10:38] | And besides,I… | 而且我… |
[10:41] | I want to make us a life there. | 我希望我们能在那里安家 |
[10:44] | You know,I… I want it to be ours. | 我希望它是属于我们两个的 |
[10:47] | It is ours. I bought it for us. | 是我们的啊 我买给我们俩的 |
[10:51] | And that’s so amazing,but you bought it. | 那再好不过了 但还是你买的 |
[10:55] | So really it’s your place and… | 所以事实上还是你的房子… |
[10:58] | if anything were to happen… | 而且一旦有什么变动… |
[11:01] | What’s going to happen? | 会有什么变动 |
[11:02] | Come on, I have to be smart here. | 我得留个心眼啊 |
[11:03] | We’re not married,I’d have no legal rights… | 我们还没结婚 法律上我没有… |
[11:07] | you know,to to this home that I built | 对这个家 我没有 |
[11:12] | with you. | 所有权的 |
[11:16] | Did you wanna get married? | 想结婚么 |
[11:21] | Well,I didn’t… I didn’t think that was an option. | 我没… 考虑过有这个可能 |
[11:25] | What if it was an option? | 如果有这个可能呢 |
[11:29] | Why? What,do you wanna get married? | 怎么会 你…你想结婚了吗 |
[11:31] | I wouldn’t mind being married to you. | 我不介意和你结婚 |
[11:34] | Would you mind being married to me? | 你介意和我结婚吗 |
[11:37] | No. no,not if… not if that’s what you wanted. | 不会 只要… 只要你有这个打算的话 |
[11:44] | I mean,is…? Is that what you want? | 我是说…那么… 你要结婚吗 |
[11:48] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[11:51] | So… | 所以… |
[11:55] | So…? | 那… |
[11:57] | Really? We’re…? We’re getting married? | 真的吗 我们… 我们要结婚吗? |
[11:59] | We’re getting married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[12:00] | -Should we get you a diamond? -No,no. | -要钻戒吗 -不 不用 |
[12:04] | Just get me a really big closet. | 给我做个超大号的衣帽间就成 |
[12:08] | So the other night big and I were talking about… | 前两天晚上 我和大在讨论… |
[12:14] | you know,moving in together and our future… | 你们知道啦 住一起啊 未来啊什么的… |
[12:19] | and,you know,what makes sense as we move forward and… | 而且 有了划时代的…大进展 |
[12:23] | well… | 就是… |
[12:26] | we decided to get married. | 我们决定结婚了 |
[12:31] | -And I’m deaf. -I’m so excited! | -我听不见了 -我好激动啊 |
[12:33] | -Everybody is looking. -Sorry! | -别人都看着呢 -抱歉 |
[12:36] | I’m so sorry,everyone… | 朋友们 我很抱歉 |
[12:37] | but this is my friend and she just got engaged. | 这是我的朋友 她刚刚订婚了 |
[12:41] | And she has been going out with the man for 10 years. | 她和这个男人交往了整整 10年了啊 |
[12:51] | I’m mortified. | 我囧 |
[12:52] | There is literally a ringing in my ear. | 我的耳朵嗡嗡地响 |
[12:56] | And the big news was about to go bicoastal. | 这个大消息要飘洋过海 |
[12:58] | Samantha Jones. | 萨曼莎·琼斯 |
[12:59] | Well,I made a little decision I hope you’ll be happy about. | 我做了个小决定 我希望你听了会高兴 |
[13:04] | Oh,honey,you finally got Botox. | 甜心 你终于打肉毒杆菌了 |
[13:07] | No,I did not get Botox. | 没 我没打那个 |
[13:09] | I’m telling you,Carrie,you’re gonna love it. | 我和你说吧 凯莉 你会爱死它的 |
[13:11] | I did not call… | 我电话… |
[13:12] | -to talk about botox. -Well,I’m just saying. | -不是说肉毒杆菌的 -说说而已嘛 |
[13:15] | So last week… | 就在上个星期… |
[13:18] | after the auction. I started thinking about my options. | 拍卖会之后 我开始替自己做打算 |
[13:21] | -Right. -And,um… | -好事 -然后呢… |
[13:24] | Well,Big and I decided to get married. | 我和大人物决定结婚了 |
[13:30] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[13:34] | Well,that’s great. | 那挺好 |
[13:37] | You sounded more excited about the botox. | 说到肉毒杆菌你还要激动些 |
[13:39] | Honey,I am excited for you, | 亲爱的 我为你感到高兴的 |
[13:42] | but you know me. | 但是你知道我这个人 |
[13:43] | I don’t really believe in marriage. | 我都不信婚姻这档子事的 |
[13:45] | Now,botox,on the other hand,that works every time. | 相反的 肉毒杆菌还要可靠些 |
[13:49] | Honey,I… I gotta go. | 亲爱的 我得挂了 |
[13:51] | We can catch up when I’m in town next week. | 下礼拜我回来以后再聚吧 |
[14:08] | I think I was in shock. | 我承认我被吓到了 |
[14:10] | I mean. It’s you getting married. | 我是说 是你要结婚 |
[14:13] | This is not some random person,it’s you. | 这可不是路人甲 是你啊 |
[14:15] | Yeah,I hear you. | 听着呢 |
[14:16] | I thought that after that big mess with Aidan, | 我觉得结束了艾登那段乱七八糟的事 |
[14:18] | You’d never wanna get married. | 你是不会再想结婚的 |
[14:21] | So I put you in my “we’re never getting married” file. | 所以我把你归入”打死不结婚”这类人里了 |
[14:24] | Now I’m gonna have to take you out of that file. | 现在我不得不给你重新归类 |
[14:27] | Well,I’m sorry about all the extra paperwork. | 不好意思让你倒来倒去的归类 |
[14:31] | You’ll get my bill. | 等着收我的账单吧 |
[14:32] | Samantha,it just feels so different this time. | 萨曼莎 这一次真的很特别 |
[14:35] | You know, there is no cliche romantic kneeing on one knee | 没有 俗不可耐和单膝跪地 |
[14:40] | It’s just… | 就只是… |
[14:42] | two grownups making a decision | 两个成年人决定 |
[14:45] | about spending their lives together. | 以后要在一起过日子而已 |
[14:47] | Well,I’m happy for you. | 好吧 我真替你高兴 |
[14:50] | Oh,and hey,one more thing. | 对了 还有件事 |
[14:52] | I want you to be maid of honor. | 我想你来做伴娘 |
[14:57] | How do you feel about that? | 意下如何呢 |
[14:58] | The same with you feel about botox. | 参考你对肉毒杆菌的感受 |
[15:00] | Painful and unnecessary. | 既痛苦又多余 |
[15:02] | 74,75,76. Seventy-six guests. | 74 75 76个客人 |
[15:06] | Seventy-five sounds better. | 75个要好些 |
[15:07] | A small wedding of 75 guests. | 75人出席的迷你婚礼 |
[15:11] | Seventy-six trombones,yes. Seventy-six guests,no. | 吹76支萧 没毛病 请76个客人 有毛病 |
[15:14] | As a wedding gift. Charlotte had given me… | 夏洛特送我的生日礼物是… |
[15:16] | Anthony Marantino. Friend and wedding planner. | 安东妮·马兰蒂诺– 朋友兼职婚礼策划 |
[15:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Well,that’s… | 我看看… |
[15:23] | Cutthroat. I love it. I hope you’re this decisive… | 冷血 我喜欢 希望到了决定 |
[15:26] | when it comes to location and the dress. | 结婚地点和礼服的时候也能这么果断 |
[15:28] | I found the dress. | 我找到礼服了 |
[15:29] | -What? When? -Yeah,the other day. I have it. | -什么 啥时候 -是啊 前几天 我买了 |
[15:34] | -This is gonna be good. -I am so excited. | -我好期待 -我好激动 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:40] | Here it is. | 就是这件 |
[15:46] | That was the exact reaction I was aiming for. | 我要的就是你们这个反应 |
[15:49] | It’s pretty,but it’s… it’s so simple. | 挺漂亮的 就是… 太简单了 |
[15:52] | It’s simple and classic. | 简单就是美 |
[15:55] | When I saw it, I thought, | 我一看到它 我就想 |
[15:57] | that is what I should marry big in. | 嫁给大人物就穿它了 |
[16:00] | -Well,who’s it by? What’s the label? -No one. | -谁设计的 什么牌子呢 -杂牌 |
[16:02] | I found it at a vintage shop. | 我在一间成衣店找到的 |
[16:05] | The bride wore a dress by no one. | 穿着杂牌礼服的新娘 |
[16:08] | Oh,come on,you know I’m gonna merchandise it up… | 哎呀 我会给它改一下 |
[16:11] | -style it up with some shoes. Right. | -配双时髦的鞋子 -好 |
[16:14] | The invitation is fancier than the dress. | 邀请函都比这衣服漂亮 |
[16:16] | -I heard that. -I meant you to. | -我可听见了 -就是说给你听的 |
[16:19] | Don’t tell anyone. | 偷偷吃哦 |
[16:30] | the ultimate single gal. Carrie Bradshaw. | 终极剩女 凯莉·布莱肖今秋 |
[16:33] | Will be married in Manolos… | 将踩着马诺洛的高跟 |
[16:35] | to new york financier John James Preston come fall. | 下嫁纽约金融巨头约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿 |
[16:39] | Our wedding’s on page six. | 我们结婚的消息上了第六版 |
[16:41] | Who would put that in there? | 谁登那个上去的啊 |
[16:42] | proving to single gals everywhere | 向所有的单身女性们宣告 |
[16:45] | That there can be a happy ending over 40. | 40岁也有春天 |
[16:51] | -Carrie. -Congratulations. | -凯莉 -恭喜你 |
[16:52] | It seemed everywhere I went. | 貌似无论我走到哪儿 |
[16:54] | People had seen page six. | 那儿的人都看过第六版 |
[16:56] | Even people you didn’t expect. | 包括意想不到的那些人 |
[16:57] | Like my vogue editor. Enid. | 比如《Vogue》的编辑 伊妮德 |
[17:00] | We’re putting together our annual age issue… | 我们要做年度分年龄段特刊 |
[17:02] | and we’d like you to do 40. | 我们想由你做40岁年龄段的 |
[17:04] | -Great. Who am I interviewing? -No. | -好的 要我访问谁 -不是 |
[17:06] | You. You are 40. | 是你 40岁的素材 |
[17:09] | I want you to be featured in the magazine as the 40-year-old… | 我想把你作为杂志这次40岁女性的原型 |
[17:13] | And here’s the brilliant twist. Bride. | 这里有个很棒的破折号–新娘 |
[17:17] | Wait,I’m… I would be in the magazine? | 等等 我… 要上杂志吗 |
[17:21] | In bridal couture. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… | 穿着新娘礼服 这可是千载难逢的好机会啊 |
[17:24] | so spare me a week of faux soul-searching and… | 给你一周时间做个虚伪的思想斗争… |
[17:28] | just say yes. | 然后点头 |
[17:30] | Enid,I am so very flattered,but honestly,l… | 伊妮德 我真的很受宠若惊 但说实话我… |
[17:33] | Carrie,vogue designers. | 凯莉《Vogue》御用设计师 |
[17:35] | Vogue photographers. | 《Vogue》御用摄影师 |
[17:37] | Vogue airbrushing. | 《Vogue》御用彩妆 |
[17:39] | Nod your head. Yes. | 点头 说好 |
[17:45] | Thank you. It will be a sensation. | 谢谢 会很轰动的 |
[17:47] | We’re calling it “the last single girl.” | 我们打算把主题定为”最后一个单身女郎” |
[17:50] | Well,I’m hardly the last single girl. | 最后一个还排不到我头上吧 |
[17:54] | No,but 40 is the last age a woman | 对 但是对于女人来说40岁是 |
[17:56] | can be photographed in a wedding gown… | 是穿婚纱最后的年龄 |
[17:59] | without the unintended diane arbus subtext. | 不像黛安.阿勃斯的作品一样毫无美感 |
[18:02] | I thought the issue was “great style at every age.” | 我以为特刊主题是”不管几岁都很美” |
[18:05] | Style,yes. Bride,no. | 美 没错 新娘 没戏 |
[18:13] | Just your typical wednesday. | 和往常的星期三一样 |
[18:16] | Hanging out with old friends like stanford blatch… | 和老朋友聚聚 比如斯坦福·布拉齐 |
[18:19] | and new friends like vera wang. | 还有新朋友王薇薇(著名华裔时装设计师) |
[18:22] | She’s looking at home for someone | 对于一个没有新娘基因的人来说 |
[18:23] | who didn’t think she had the bride gene. | 她算相当放得开了 |
[18:26] | Well,I guess with the right man… | 我猜因为上对花轿 |
[18:27] | And the right dress. | 还穿对婚纱 |
[18:29] | When I get married,I’m wearing something like that | 人家结婚的时候也要穿这么美的 |
[18:32] | only bigger. | 只是大一号 |
[18:34] | Beauty. Hot. | 漂亮 性感 |
[18:37] | And Carolina Herrera. | 以及卡罗琳娜·海莱拉 (以下均为顶级设计师品牌) |
[18:42] | Nothing fancy,but it’s beautiful. Good work. | 不很出彩 但是挺美的 做得好 |
[18:57] | And Christian Lacroix. | 克里斯汀·拉克鲁瓦 |
[19:09] | And Lanvin. | 郎万 |
[19:15] | And Dior. | 迪奥 |
[19:25] | And Oscar de la Renta. | 奥斯卡·德拉伦塔 |
[19:31] | And finally. Vivienne Westwood. | 最后是薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德 |
[19:36] | A dress so special… | 一套特别到 |
[19:38] | it could bring a wedding tear | 让最不相信婚姻的女人 |
[19:41] | from even the most unbelieving of women. | 为之落泪的婚纱 |
[19:49] | And then. The impossible happened. | 之后 奇迹发生了 |
[20:02] | Dear Carrie, I saw your photo from theVogue shoot. | 亲爱的凯莉 我看了《Vogue》给你拍的婚纱照 |
[20:03] | This dress belongs to you. Vivienne Westwood | 这件婚纱属于你 薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德 |
[20:20] | And just like that… | 就这样… |
[20:22] | Vivienne Westwood kicked my sweet little suit’s ass. | 薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德完胜可爱小礼服 |
[20:35] | Lean? | 靠靠 |
[20:43] | Are you the last person in new york still | 全纽约市还在图书馆借书的人 |
[20:45] | taking out library books? | 就剩你了吧 |
[20:47] | I love the smell. | 我喜欢这味道 |
[20:53] | Oh. That’s an oldie. | 这书有年头了 |
[20:56] | Love letters of great men. Volume one. | 名人的情书 第一卷 |
[20:59] | -Oh,am I in there? -No,no. | -有我的吗 -没有 |
[21:01] | But some of your classmates are, | 但你的同学倒是榜上有名 |
[21:03] | like Voltaire,Napoleon. | 伏尔泰 拿破仑什么的 |
[21:07] | Young lady,you need to get glasses. | 小姐 你需要配副老花镜了 |
[21:09] | No,I don’t. I have yours. | 不要 戴你的就行 |
[21:11] | Okay,here’s Napoleon. | 好吧 拿破仑的这篇 |
[21:14] | My dearest Josephine, | 我亲爱的约瑟芬 |
[21:16] | I wake consumed with thoughts of you. | 你的一颦一笑将我从睡梦中托起 |
[21:18] | Typical short guy. Gives it all away upfront. | 典型的小人 赤裸裸地表白 |
[21:21] | Why are you reading this? | 看这个干嘛 |
[21:22] | It’s research for my new book. | 为我的新书做素材 |
[21:24] | -Oh. what’s it about? -Love. | -什么题材的 -爱情 |
[21:28] | I used to write about finding love. | 我以前都写寻找爱情的题材 |
[21:30] | Now I wanna write about | 现在我想改写 |
[21:31] | what happens after you’ve found it. | 找到真爱后的题材 |
[21:34] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:36] | -What happens? -Mm. Stay tuned. | -什么样的续集 -且听下回分解 |
[21:39] | Oh,here,listen. It’s Beethoven. | 听这篇 贝多芬的 |
[21:42] | Bring it,Ludwig. | 念吧 路德维格(贝多芬) |
[21:46] | my thoughts go out to you,my immortal beloved. | 你就这样占据了我的思念 我永恒的爱人 |
[21:49] | I can live only wholly with you or not at all. | 没有你 我在爱的世界里寸步难行 |
[21:53] | Good stuff. | 写得好 |
[21:55] | Be calm my life,my all. | 要沉静 我的生命 我的一切 |
[21:57] | Only by calm consideration of our existence… | 因为只有沉静地思索我们的存在 |
[22:00] | can we achieve our purpose to live together. | 才能完成我们共同生活的目标 |
[22:03] | Oh,continue to love me. | 要继续爱着我 |
[22:05] | Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. | 那颗最忠诚的爱你的心永远不会迷失 |
[22:09] | Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours. | 永远属于你 永远属于我 永远是我们的 |
[22:18] | Have you ever written me a love letter? | 你有给我写过情书吗 |
[22:21] | Does a love fax count? | 情传真算数么 |
[22:23] | When have I ever gotten a love fax? | 我啥时候收到过情传真啊 |
[22:26] | -Oh,I’m sure my secretary sent you one at some point. -Yeah. | -我确定某一天我的秘书给你发过 -好吧 |
[22:30] | What can I tell you,baby? It’s not my style. | 说什么好呢 宝贝 这不是我的风格 |
[22:34] | Besides,those guys had to write. | 况且 这些人不写不行啊 |
[22:35] | They were separated from their loves… | 因为战争或是很远的距离 |
[22:38] | by wars and hundreds and hundreds of miles. | 与爱人分隔两地 |
[22:41] | I’m right here. | 而我就在这里 |
[22:43] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[22:47] | -You make me very happy. -Yeah. Put it in writing. | -你让我感到幸福 -得了 留着写情书里 |
[22:52] | With my mind prenuptially preoccupied. | 为了筹备结婚而脑袋昏昏 |
[22:54] | I became delinquent with my library books. | 我成了久拖不还的借书人 |
[22:57] | So now the tragic love stories of wuthering heights and | 这下《呼啸山庄》的悲剧爱情 |
[23:01] | love story were going to cost me more than a few tears. | 和《爱情故事》赚得就不仅仅是眼泪了 |
[23:03] | Excuse me,which way is the wedding? | 请问 婚礼怎么走 |
[23:05] | Up the stairs. | 楼上 |
[23:18] | It was perfect. | 完美 |
[23:20] | Big and I would be married in the classic new york landmark… | 大人物和我将在纽约古老的地标举行婚礼 |
[23:24] | that housed all the great love stories. | 这里封藏了所有的伟大爱情故事 |
[23:31] | Where is the waiter with the check? | 服务生怎么还没拿账单来 |
[23:32] | Jeez,Miranda,relax. Magda hasn’t even finished yet. | 米兰达 别着急 玛格达还没吃完呢 |
[23:36] | I still have a brief to work on when I get home. | 回家我还有个简报要做 |
[23:39] | -I have to go to the bathroom. -I’ll take him. | -我要上厕所 -我带他去 |
[23:43] | Thank you,Magda. | 谢谢玛格达 |
[23:45] | We’re gonna wash that beautiful face. Come,darling. | 咱们去洗洗小脸蛋 走吧宝贝 |
[23:51] | What? | 干嘛 |
[23:52] | We can’t let the hard-working nanny finish her supper? | 我们不能让这么勤快的保姆连顿饭都吃不完 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry,I’m exhausted. Brady woke me up at 5 a.m. | 对不起 我很累 布莱迪五点就把我弄醒了 |
[23:59] | -Hey,he woke me up too. -Yeah. | -他也把我弄醒了 -好嘛 |
[24:02] | We gotta stop letting Brady come into our bed. | 得禁止布莱迪和我们一起睡了 |
[24:09] | You got milk on your top lip. | 你的上嘴唇沾了牛奶 |
[24:13] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[24:14] | -It’s like you’re always criticizing me. -I am not. | -你好像总是在挑我的刺 -我没有 |
[24:18] | You wanna go through life with foam | 你想没人提醒你 |
[24:20] | On your lip and no one ever telling you? | 嘴巴上挂着奶泡过一辈子吗 |
[24:30] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 有话和我说么 |
[24:39] | Hm. Is there anything you wanna tell me? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[24:52] | Wait. Wait. Don’t come already. | 等等 别先高潮 |
[24:54] | No,wait. Get on top. | 等下 换你在上面 |
[24:57] | Let’s just get it over with. | 赶快完事得了 |
[25:04] | I mean,we gotta get up in four and a half hours. | 我是说还有四个半小时就该起床了 |
[25:09] | We never have sex and you wanna get it over with? | 我们都没性生活 你还让我快点 |
[25:17] | Steve,we have sex. | 斯蒂夫 我们有性生活 |
[25:19] | When was the last time we had sex? | 那上次咱们做爱是什么时候了 |
[25:27] | There was snow on the ground. | 那时候还有积雪好吧 |
[25:36] | -How often do you guys have sex? -Sex. | -你们多久做一次爱 -做爱 |
[25:39] | -Miranda,please. -What? | -米兰达 拜托 -干嘛 |
[25:41] | She’s 3. She doesn’t know what it means. | 她才3岁 不懂那是什么意思 |
[25:44] | I’m 41 and I still don’t know what it means. | 我41了 也还是不懂啊 |
[25:46] | I know,but she is repeating everything. | 我明白 但她什么都学着说啊 |
[25:48] | If I’d known the girl talk was gonna be on lockdown, | 要是知道八卦聚会还有口禁 |
[25:51] | I wouldn’t have flown 3000 miles. | 我才不飞3000里回来呢 |
[25:52] | No,we can talk. Let’s just not use that word. | 别啊 我们可以聊 就是别提那个词 |
[25:56] | Fine. How often do you guys? | 好嘛 你们多久做一次 |
[25:59] | -Color? -Thank you. | -画 -谢谢 |
[26:01] | I can’t color enough. | 我永远画不够 |
[26:03] | I could color all day every day. | 我可以没日没夜地作画 |
[26:06] | If I had my way,I would use every crayon in my box. | 只要在兴头上 我会用掉最后一只画棒 |
[26:10] | We get it. You love to color. | 收到 你喜欢作画 |
[26:13] | Why are you asking? | 问这个干嘛 |
[26:15] | Well,last night Steve and I were coloring,and I was just | 昨天晚上 我和斯蒂夫在作画 我快要… |
[26:21] | about to…come. I’m sorry,there’s no crayon equivalent. | 高潮 不好意思 这不是没词换嘛 |
[26:24] | And he wanted to switch positions, and I said, | 然后他想换体位 我就说 |
[26:28] | let’s just get it over with. | 赶快完事得了 |
[26:32] | -He kept trying to make it last longer. -This is bad? | -他老是想更持久些 -这不好么 |
[26:35] | It is when you have a full-time job. | 你有个全职工作就不好 |
[26:36] | I have a full-time job. | 我有啊 |
[26:38] | You don’t also have a 5-year-old, | 但你没有5岁小孩 |
[26:40] | play dates, PTA meetings… | 约会和家长会 |
[26:41] | and a mother-in-law in a rest home with advancing alzheimer’s. | 养老院还住着个日益痴呆的婆婆 |
[26:45] | We’re just going through a no-coloring phase. | 我们只是在一个无画期 |
[26:48] | -It comes and goes,right? -Every couple is different. | -反反复复的不是吗 -每家不一样的 |
[26:51] | Harry and I make love two,three times a week. | 我和哈里每周做两三次 |
[26:54] | Great,now I feel worse. | 很好 我更囧了 |
[26:55] | Well,when was the last time for you? | 你们上一次是什么时候 |
[26:59] | -Six months ago. -Oh,my. | -半年前 -神啊 |
[27:03] | It sounds long. | 听起来挺久远 |
[27:05] | -But… but that’s a dry spell. -I bet it is. | -但… 那是冷淡期 -还用说 |
[27:08] | Hey,Carrie. what about you and big? | 凯莉 你和大人物呢 |
[27:12] | Come on. I told. Tell. | 真是的 我都说了 快 |
[27:16] | But I will tell you this. | 但是透露一点 |
[27:18] | When big colors… | 大作画的时候 |
[27:22] | he rarely stays inside the lines. | 很少按常理出牌 |
[27:25] | Well,this has been very helpful. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[27:38] | John? | 约翰 |
[27:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:57] | Totally outside the lines. | 完全没有牌理可言 |
[28:07] | Well,send it to Smith Jerrod at the office address. | 投递到史密斯·杰罗德的公司 |
[28:11] | I gotta go. Something just came up. | 我得挂了 要忙–起来了 |
[28:16] | -I got a gift for you. -So far,I like it. | -有礼物送你 -现在看来 我喜欢 |
[28:28] | How’d…? | 怎么会… |
[28:30] | Wait. That was you on the phone at the auction. | 对了 拍卖会上用电话竞拍的是你 |
[28:33] | I knew how much you wanted it. | 我早知道你有多想要它 |
[28:36] | But I was gonna buy it for myself. | 但我本打算自己买的 |
[28:38] | Well,I wanted to give it to you. | 我想送给你 |
[28:41] | For our anniversary. | 周年纪念品 |
[28:43] | We met five years ago today. | 我们相识在五年前的今天 |
[28:46] | Right. | 对啊 |
[28:49] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[28:50] | Well,just to be clear,this is a ring with diamonds… | 只是确定一下 这是个有钻石的戒指 |
[28:53] | -it’s not a diamond ring,right? -Yeah. | -不是那种钻戒对吧 -对 |
[28:57] | Well,in that case,I love it. | 如果是这样 我喜欢 |
[29:00] | It’s my second favorite thing I’ve ever found in there. | 这是我发现的第二件宝贝 在你那里 |
[29:05] | Now,my gift is a little bit more oral. | 我的礼物比较口头的 |
[29:11] | -Babe,I have to go to bed. -Bed? It’s 7:30. | -宝贝 我得睡觉了 -睡觉 才七点半 |
[29:16] | I have to be at the studio by 6 a.m. | 明天早上六点前我要到摄影棚 |
[29:18] | And I need to get a workout in before that. | 那之前我必须健身 |
[29:20] | You see,this is how it starts. | 看吧 事就是这么挑起来的 |
[29:22] | Next thing you know, | 还有就是 |
[29:23] | we’re only having sex three or four times a week. | 现在每个星期我们才做三四次爱 |
[29:56] | And that is how Samantha learned she had a new neighbor. | 萨曼莎就这样知道她有了个新邻居 |
[30:01] | From then on. Night after night… | 从那天起 夜复一夜 |
[30:04] | while Smith got his beauty sleep… | 当史密斯睡他的美容觉时 |
[30:08] | Samantha found something more interesting | 萨曼莎发现了比看电视节目 |
[30:11] | to watch than Tivo. | 更过瘾的真人秀 |
[30:17] | -Keep going. -Okay. | -继续走 -好 |
[30:21] | -Keep them closed. -Okay. | -不许偷看 -好 |
[30:25] | Okay. Open them. | 到了 睁眼吧 |
[30:30] | Double doors. | 双开门 |
[30:33] | So far,so good. | 目前为止很不错 |
[30:45] | Oh,my god. | 我的上帝 |
[30:51] | -Oh,you did me proud,mister. -You like it? | -先生 你让我得意忘形了 -喜欢吗 |
[30:57] | like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[31:03] | It’s love at first sight. | 第一眼就爱死了 |
[31:05] | Oh,my. | 天啊 |
[31:08] | Here. Wait. | 对了 这个 |
[31:11] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[31:20] | Now I believe this is all really happening. | 这下我相信自己不是在做梦 |
[31:24] | I can’t believe your apartment sold so fast. | 真难相信你的公寓这么快就卖出去了 |
[31:26] | -It’s a sign. -Yeah,it’s a sign I priced it too low. | -这是个预兆 -对 预兆当初我定价太低 |
[31:31] | Hey,that’s the food. Will you buzz them in? | 是外卖 你给他们开下门 |
[31:33] | And money’s on the table. | 钱在桌上 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna get started on the closet. | 我开始收拾衣橱了 |
[31:36] | I should be done in about 17 years. | 17年差不多能弄完 |
[31:38] | all right | 好滴 |
[31:39] | Pink posted Take. | 粉色便利贴是”留” |
[31:41] | Purple Toss. Yellow Storage. | 紫色”扔” 黄色”装箱” |
[31:45] | Oh,you’re very good friends. | 你们真是我的好姐妹 |
[31:53] | Oh,my god. | 我的上帝 |
[31:57] | I can’t believe it. Lily,look who it is. Aunt Samantha. | 真难以置信 莉莉 快看谁来了 是莎婶婶 |
[32:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么出现了 |
[32:05] | A lot of shit went down in this place. | 这里真他妈乱得可以了 |
[32:07] | Attention must be paid. | 同志们要提提神了 |
[32:13] | Really,champagne. | 哇塞 香槟 |
[32:23] | -Remember this? -Oh,yeah. | -记得这曲子吧 -当然 |
[32:25] | While Samantha put on the best of the ’80s… | 萨曼莎在秀80年代最好的歌 |
[32:29] | I put on the worst. | 我在秀最丑的衣服 |
[32:40] | Banana clip. | 香蕉发夹 |
[32:43] | Toss Take Toss | 出局 过关 出局 |
[32:47] | Work it. | 继续 |
[32:51] | Madonna. | 麦当娜 |
[33:03] | Take Toss Toss | 过关 出局 出局 |
[33:05] | No fun. | 没劲 |
[33:18] | Take Take Take | 过关 过关 过关 |
[34:39] | It took four friends three days… | 用了我们4个花了3天时间 |
[34:42] | to put 20 years into 38 boxes. | 将我这20年 分装进38个箱 |
[35:28] | While I run over to see your mother tomorrow… | 明天我跑去看你妈妈的时候 |
[35:30] | Maybe you could take Brady by the first Birthday Party alone. | 要不你自己带布莱迪去第一个生日聚会 |
[35:33] | And then I’ll meet you at the twins’ party, | 然后我们在双胞胎的派对上碰头 |
[35:35] | And you can leave and be at the bar by 6. | 然后你走人 6点前到酒吧 |
[35:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:42] | I had sex with someone else. | 我和别的女人上床了 |
[35:46] | And you’re so amazing… | 而你让我那么吃惊… |
[35:51] | and I don’t know how I could do that to you. | 我也不知道我怎么会做出这种事来 |
[35:54] | You and I hadn’t had sex in a really long time and I… | 你和我很久都没有做爱了 而我… |
[35:58] | God. | 天啊 |
[36:00] | It didn’t mean anything. It just happened once. | 没有任何意义 就那么一次 |
[36:03] | And it’s been killing me. | 可这一直在折磨着我 |
[36:06] | It’s killing you? | 折磨着你 |
[36:08] | It just happened. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[36:10] | I… I… | 我… 我… |
[36:13] | I… I… I wasn’t thinking. | 我 我没走脑子 |
[36:15] | Do not follow me. | 不要 跟着我 |
[36:29] | Scout,off. | 史考特 下去 |
[36:40] | Miranda,it’s still me. | 米兰达 我还是我 |
[36:45] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[37:00] | Steve. I just… I can’t believe it. | 斯蒂夫 有点儿难以置信 |
[37:04] | -That’s what I said. -Yes,it’s sad. | -我也觉得 -真让人伤心 |
[37:06] | But I’m not gonna make it any sadder | 我可不会在没选好地方之前 |
[37:09] | by staying at a bad hotel… | 委屈自己在一个破酒店里 |
[37:10] | while I look for a place. Could you pass the salt? | 让情况变得更糟糕 能把盐递给我吗 |
[37:12] | Plus,I have to be downtown and close to brooklyn. | 还有我必须住在下城 还得离布鲁克林不远 |
[37:15] | We’re gonna keep Brady’s life | 我们尽量减少对 |
[37:16] | as normal as we possibly can. | 布莱迪生活上的影响 |
[37:18] | I’m gonna have him on my days | 轮到我的时候我带孩子 |
[37:19] | and Steve will have him on his… | 轮到斯蒂夫就他带 |
[37:21] | and Magda will shuttle back and forth between. | 然后玛格达在之间来回走 |
[37:24] | Well,I don’t really know if this question is allowed… | 我不知道该不该问这话 |
[37:27] | but how is Steve handling this? | 斯蒂夫什么反应 |
[37:29] | Says he’s devastated,begs me to forgive him. | 他说自己痛不欲生 恳求我原谅他 |
[37:32] | It’s not gonna happen. I can barely even look at him. | 根本没戏 看都不想多看他一眼 |
[37:35] | Miranda,honey,are you sure you wanna do this? | 米兰达 亲爱的 你真打算要这么做吗 |
[37:38] | It’s just one time. Anyone can have a slip. | 就一次啊 人无完人嘛 |
[37:40] | you konw even if I could get my mind around that justification, | 就算我能够接受这种辩解 |
[37:43] | It’s the cheating part. | 但他骗了我 |
[37:45] | The behind-my-back part,the violation of the trust. | 背着我做这种事 破坏了我们之间的信任 |
[37:47] | That’s what’s killing me. | 这才是折磨我的地方 |
[37:58] | Thank you for being you. | 谢谢你这么忠诚 |
[38:03] | Charlotte made love to Harry four times that week. | 那个礼拜夏洛特和哈里做了四次 |
[38:07] | Okay. Wedding crunch time. | 好的 婚礼倒计时 |
[38:10] | We need to get really serious here. | 咱们要好好商量一下 |
[38:12] | Okay,not now. I just got an e-mail from our contractor. | 好吧 马上来 地产中介给咱们来了封邮件 |
[38:15] | He’s pushed the move-in date yet again. | 他又催咱们尽快入住呢 |
[38:18] | -I gotta write this guy and… -No,no,no. | -我要回信告诉… -不 不 不要 |
[38:20] | No. Wedding before contractor,all right? | 不要 先结婚后签合同 好吗 |
[38:24] | Unless you’re planning to invite him, | 除非你想邀请他 |
[38:25] | which would make the guest list 201. | 做第201名嘉宾 |
[38:30] | Two hundred? Jesus,Carrie,it went up again? | 200人? 天啊 凯莉 怎么又加人了 |
[38:33] | -It’s the dress. -You said 75 people. | -那婚纱啊 -你不是说75人吗 |
[38:37] | How can I explain this? | 该怎么说呢 |
[38:42] | Look… | 你看 |
[38:44] | you play poker,right? | 你打扑克 是吧 |
[38:46] | Well,the dress upped the ante. | 婚纱让筹码翻番了 |
[38:54] | How you doing on your vows? | 婚礼誓言你准备的怎么样了 |
[38:57] | now just to remind you. | 提醒你一下哦 |
[38:58] | you’ll be saying these in front of a lot of people, | 你会在一大堆人面前念出来的 |
[39:00] | so the pressure is really on. | 所以压力会很大哦 |
[39:02] | All right,up. I have to finish this. up. | 好了 起来吧 让我弄完这个 快 |
[39:04] | -Hey. -I don’t have time for this. | -干嘛啊 -没时间弄这个了 |
[39:05] | You’re not taking it seriously. | 你都没把这个当回事啊 |
[39:07] | No,no,I’m not. It is a circus. | 是 没错 我没有 马戏团啊 |
[39:15] | Two hundred people? | 200个嘉宾? |
[39:17] | Page six? | 6张纸的名单? |
[39:22] | This is my third marriage. | 这是我第三次结婚了 |
[39:24] | How do you think that makes me look? | 你觉得这让我看起来像什么 |
[39:35] | I didn’t know that was even an issue. | 我以为 这不会有什么问题的 |
[39:44] | So why didn’t you say anything sooner? | 那你为什么不早点儿说呢 |
[39:47] | -You wanted all of this. -Well,yeah. | -这全是你想要的 -是的 |
[39:51] | -But don’t you want…? -I want you. | -可你不愿意… -我要你 |
[39:53] | That’s what I want. | 我只要你 |
[39:57] | I could have just gone down to city hall. | 我本打算去领个证就完事了 |
[40:19] | I think it’s too late for city hall now. | 我觉得现在要取消的话有点晚了 |
[40:23] | Well,no,I wasn’t suggesting that… | 不是的 我不是那个意思 |
[40:27] | I was just saying. | 只是随口说说 |
[40:31] | See,that’s the face… | 看吧 这幅表情… |
[40:34] | l’ve been trying to avoid. | 是我一直努力想避免的 |
[40:38] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[40:46] | You’re a great man-friend. | 你是最好的男颜知己 |
[40:52] | And soon. It was the night before the big day. | 不久之后 就到婚礼前夜 |
[40:59] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[41:19] | Now,I know it’s tradition at the rehearsal dinner… | 我知道伴娘在彩排晚宴的 |
[41:23] | for the maid of honor | 一个传统节目 |
[41:25] | to reveal embarrassing things about the bride. | 就是揭发新娘的囧事 |
[41:29] | But in our group,we never kiss and tell. | 但在我们这个圈子 从来没这么八卦 |
[41:34] | So I’d like to make a toast to the groom. | 所以我打算敬新郎一杯酒 |
[41:36] | There’s a word he’s heard before. | 这一套他早就听过了 |
[41:41] | -Who’s that guy again? -Karl. He’s a partner at the firm. | -那家伙是谁来着 -卡尔 公司的合伙人 |
[41:44] | Karl’s kind of a jerk. | 卡尔真是个混蛋 |
[41:45] | You know what they say,three time’s a charm. | 俗话说得好 事不过三 |
[41:48] | Hey,dickwad,I’m speaking. | 土鳖 老娘正在发言呢 |
[41:52] | -Yeah,Samantha. -Yeah. | -好样的 萨曼莎 -好 |
[41:57] | Now,there were times | 有一段时间 |
[41:58] | when we had our doubts about this gorgeous man. | 我们对这位英俊的男士还有所怀疑 |
[42:02] | But after careful observation | 但是在经过了 |
[42:03] | over the last hundred years… | 长达数百年的仔细观察后 |
[42:07] | my doubts are over. | 我的疑虑消失了 |
[42:09] | So here’s to the groom… | 所以 在这里我们敬新郎 |
[42:12] | a man who finally got “Carrie-d” away. | 祝贺这个终于被凯莉”抓牢”的男人 |
[42:18] | Here’s hoping,John. | 希望如此啊 约翰 |
[42:19] | That is a jackass. Here. | 这他妈混蛋 谢谢 |
[42:22] | -Cheers. -That was really nice. Thank you. | -干杯 -真是太高兴了 谢谢 |
[42:24] | There’s nothing like an illegal cuban cigar… | 没什么比晚餐后来支走私古巴雪茄 |
[42:26] | -after dinner,huh? -Exactly. | -更好的了吧 -没错 |
[42:29] | So that was quite a toast,Samantha. | 萨曼莎 那个祝酒辞真不错 |
[42:31] | Well,you’re quite a guy. | 你这个男人也不错 |
[42:33] | Oh,my god,there’s a cab. Oh,yeah. | 天啊 正好有辆出租车 太好了 |
[42:38] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[42:40] | -I don’t wanna bother you all. -You’re not bothering us. | -我不是想打扰你们 -你没打扰我们啊 |
[42:45] | But… | 但是 |
[42:48] | i need to talk to Miranda. | 我得和米兰达谈谈 |
[42:51] | Samantha,could you ask her to come out? | 萨曼莎 你能叫她出来吗 |
[42:54] | I don’t wanna go in. It’s a party and all. | 我不太想进去 聚会上人比较多 |
[42:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[43:03] | Hey. I haven’t talked to you all night. | 今晚还没和你说上话呢 |
[43:06] | Steve’s here. | 斯蒂夫来了 |
[43:15] | Hey,guys. Would you give us? | 先生们 能不能给我们点… |
[43:19] | Yeah,sure,going in. | 当然 没问题 进去吧 |
[43:25] | You’re all right? | 你还好吧 |
[43:34] | You didn’t leave me any choice. You won’t return my calls. | 你让我别无选择 你不回我的电话 |
[43:38] | You only talk to me in front of the baby | 只有当着孩子的面 你才和我说话 |
[43:40] | and you konw I can’t say anything. | 我都没机会解释 |
[43:42] | What could you possibly have to say that could make it any better? | 不管你说什么 还能有用吗 |
[43:44] | Miranda Please. | 求你了 米兰达 |
[43:47] | -It was just that one time. -You broke us! | -就那么一次 -是你毁了一切 |
[43:51] | You broke us. What we had is broken. | 毁了这段感情 毁灭了我们的一切 |
[43:55] | What the fuck is happening? | 这他妈怎么了啊 |
[44:04] | I changed who I was for you. | 我甚至为你改变了自己 |
[44:16] | -Are you all right? -No,I’m not all right. | -你还好吧 -不好 我一点都不好 |
[44:19] | You two are crazy to get married. | 你们两个疯了才要结婚 |
[44:22] | Marriage ruins everything. | 婚姻就是坟墓 |
[44:35] | Hey. There you are. I thought you’d skipped out on me. | 你在这啊 还以为你跟别人跑了 |
[44:40] | No. | 没有 |
[44:41] | Well,the all-gal sleepover’s about to commence. | 姑娘们的夜生活马上要开始了 |
[44:50] | Hey,is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:53] | Yeah. I’m just tired,I guess. | 没事 大概是有点儿累了 |
[44:56] | All right. Well,go home and go to sleep. | 好吧 那就回家 睡觉吧 |
[44:58] | But first give me a kiss good night | 但走之前要给我一个晚安吻 |
[45:00] | and make it a good one… | 投入点的哦… |
[45:01] | because it’s the last single-girl kiss. | 这可是单身女孩的最后一吻哦 |
[45:08] | -I always knew she would marry big. -Oh,you did not. | -我就知道她和大人物有戏 -少来吧 |
[45:13] | -That’s crazy. -Yes,I did. | -你就吹吧 -真的 |
[45:15] | After every breakup I secretly thought, | 她们每次分手之后我就自个琢磨 |
[45:17] | Nope. They belong together. | 没事的 她俩是天生一对 |
[45:20] | You thought that after the second breakup? | 她们第二次分手你这么想吗 |
[45:22] | -Yup. -After the fifteenth? | -没错 -第十五次分手后呢 |
[45:24] | Ha-ha. That’s hilarious. We broke up a lot. | 真是滑稽 我们分了那么多次 |
[45:27] | Yeah,but after the breakups comes the hot make-up sex. | 没错 但在每次分手后都有场干柴烈火的性爱 |
[45:33] | Hey,you wanna get that? Open up. | 你想接吗 打开吧 |
[45:37] | -Now say something. -Sex. | -现在 说点什么吧 -做爱 |
[45:44] | Are you sure she’s not my child? | 你肯定她不是我的孩子吗 |
[45:47] | -Hello? -It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[45:49] | Oh,my god,did you just hear Lily? | 天啊 听到莉莉说什么了吗 |
[45:52] | -I need to talk. -What? | -我得和你谈谈 -什么 |
[45:55] | I’m sitting here trying to write these vows and… | 我坐在这儿 打算写结婚誓言… |
[46:01] | Is this something we really wanna do? | 这真的是我们想要的吗 |
[46:05] | Hey,you know what? You guys,it’s Big. | 知道吗 姐妹们 是大人物 |
[46:07] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna take it. | 我要…去接个电话 |
[46:09] | Get some sleep,groomie. | 好好休息哦 新郎官 |
[46:17] | -What’s the matter? -It’s just… | -怎么了 -只是… |
[46:20] | everything is great as it is. | 只不过所有事情都那么完美 |
[46:24] | -I don’t wanna screw it up. -You won’t. | -我不想搞砸了 -不会的 |
[46:27] | I screwed it up twice before. | 我已经搞砸过两次了 |
[46:31] | Here’s the thing. | 听我说 |
[46:33] | This is me you’re marrying tomorrow. | 明天要和你结婚的人是我 |
[46:35] | Me. It’s nobody else. | 是我 不是别人 |
[46:39] | -Yeah? -And I’m marrying you. | -没错 -是我要嫁给你 |
[46:42] | It’s me and you. | 是我和你 |
[46:44] | And do you wanna hear the great news there? | 想知道最值得庆幸的是什么吗 |
[46:48] | Yeah. | 想 |
[46:49] | We’ve both already done everything we can to screw it up. | 能搞砸的都被我们搞砸了 |
[46:53] | -Is that a smile I’m hearing? -Yeah. | -你是在笑吧 -恩 |
[46:57] | It sounds to me like…you’ve got a bit of | 听起来我感觉… |
[46:59] | writer’s block on the vow front. | 在写誓言的时候你有点卡壳了 |
[47:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:03] | And I find,you know,as a professional writer… | 我觉得 作为一名职业撰稿人 |
[47:06] | that it’s best to just,you know… | 最好的办法… |
[47:10] | just stop thinking about it so much and go to bed. | 别想太多 去睡觉 |
[47:14] | And in the morning… | 然后第二天起来… |
[47:16] | -You’ll know what to do. -Exactly. | -你就知道该怎么做了 -没错 |
[47:20] | And if not then… just write this… | 如果没有的话 就这么写 |
[47:23] | I will love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[47:25] | Simple,to the point… | 言简意赅 |
[47:27] | and I swear I won’t even try to take credit for it. | 我保证我不会收你版权费的 |
[47:33] | So you’re gonna go to bed now,right? | 那么现在你乖乖的睡觉去吧 好吧 |
[47:36] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[47:40] | I’ll see you tomorrow. And hey… | 明天见 还有 |
[47:44] | it’s me and you. | 记住是我和你 |
[48:21] | Now,there’s a bride. | 那才像个新娘 |
[48:28] | Before we leave,we’re gonna pick up our flowers,right,girls? | 姑娘们 出发前要记得带上自己的花 |
[48:32] | Miranda,you’re gonna have the dahlias. | 米兰达 你拿牡丹 |
[48:34] | Samantha,you have the roses. | 萨曼莎 你拿玫瑰 |
[48:35] | -And Charlotte… -We can take care of it. | -还有夏洛特 -我们能搞定的 |
[48:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:42] | Could you put Carrie on the phone. Please? | 能让凯莉接电话吗 谢谢 |
[48:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:54] | Who let the dogs out? Get these dogs out of here! | 谁把狗放出来的 把狗弄出去 |
[48:57] | That’s all we need is | 我们还要做一件事 |
[48:59] | the lift of a leg on the train of a dress. | 把婚纱裙摆都抬起来 |
[49:01] | Could you open this door,please? | 能帮我开门吗 |
[49:03] | -Wait,wait,hold it. I’m trying to find out… | -等一等 拿着 -我想弄清楚 |
[49:06] | -Oh,my god. -Hey. | -天啊 -嗨 |
[49:08] | -The girls are in this car. -All of us together? | -姑娘们上这辆车 -我们都上吗 |
[49:10] | All of you together. Okay? Come on,lift it up. Let’s go. | 你们都上 懂了吗 快点儿 抬起来 走吧 |
[49:13] | Hey. it’s Carrie. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是凯莉 请留言 |
[49:15] | -See you then. Bye-bye. -Just so beautiful. | -回头见 拜拜 -真漂亮 |
[49:24] | -Blue. -Yes,sir. | -蓝的 -到 |
[49:25] | Red and black. | 红的和黑的 |
[49:29] | -Where’s black? -Oh,I’m coming,I’m coming. | -黑的在哪儿 -来了来了 |
[49:31] | -You’re following the red. -I’m coming. | -跟着红的 -来了 |
[49:33] | Okay. Come on. Let’s go. | 快进去 出发了 |
[49:36] | -Ready? -Yeah,okay,you’re in. | -好了吗 -好了 进去吧 |
[49:40] | There’s the bride. Look,she’s dressed like a princess, | 那就是新娘子 打扮的像个公主 |
[49:42] | do you see? | 看见了吗 |
[49:44] | -Can you hold that? -Oh,yes. | -能拿着花吗 -好的 |
[49:46] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[49:48] | Come on,scootch over. | 来 腾个地 |
[49:53] | It’s like pushing a cream puff through a keyhole. | 感觉就像把奶油泡芙塞进锁眼里 |
[49:56] | See you at the library. | 图书馆见 |
[49:57] | Hey. It’s Carrie. leave me a message. | 你好 我是凯莉 请留言 |
[49:59] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 为什么不回我电话呢 |
[50:01] | Look,I really need to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[50:03] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到留言立刻回复我 |
[50:07] | No more wedding guests on these stairs,understand? | 别再让客人站在楼梯上了 知道吗 |
[50:09] | -Bridal party only. -got it | -这里只能站新娘后援团 -明白 |
[50:13] | We’ve got a problem. They’re not here. | 我们有麻烦了 新娘新郎都没来 |
[50:15] | -They’re probably stuck in traffic. -Both of them? | -可能堵车了 -两边都堵车了? |
[50:24] | Hey. It’s Carrie. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是凯莉 请留言 |
[50:26] | I can’t go in without you. | 没有你我不敢进去 |
[50:31] | Baby… | 宝贝儿 |
[50:34] | this whole bride-and-groom thing has really got me thrown. | 这些个新娘和新郎的事儿真吓坏我了 |
[50:44] | I need to know that it’s still us. | 我想知道这还是我们俩 |
[50:47] | Just you and me. Like you said. | 只有你和我 像你说的那样 |
[50:56] | I was putting it on. I know. | 我把那个放在上面了 我知道 |
[50:58] | Good job. Beautiful. | 真不错 太美了 |
[51:01] | Come on,baby. Turn around,let me see you. | 宝贝儿 转过来 让我看看你 |
[51:07] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来太美了 |
[51:18] | It looks beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[51:20] | It really does. It looks so beautiful. | 真的 太美了 |
[51:23] | Oh,look at mommy,here they come. | 快看 妈妈她们来了 |
[51:24] | Easy does it. We’re here. | 轻松点 我们到了 |
[51:26] | The traffic was the worst. 57th street was just… | 路上太堵了 57街实在是… |
[51:29] | -It’s okay. -Hello. You guys look great. | -好了 -你们看起来太美了 |
[51:36] | Ready. We’re ready. | 都准备好了 |
[51:41] | He’s not here. | 他没有来 |
[51:43] | -Who’s not here? -The groom. | -谁没来 -新郎 |
[51:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[51:48] | -Big’s not here. -But we’re 25 minutes late. | -大人物还没来 -我们都迟到了25分钟了 |
[51:52] | Well,did anybody call him? | 有人给他打电话了吗 |
[51:58] | Well,give me a phone. Somebody give me a phone. | 把电话给我 快给我个电话 |
[52:05] | -All right,I don’t know how to work this. -Here,sweetie. | -我不会用这个 -给你 亲爱的 |
[52:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:21] | Let me just look at your tie for a minute. | 让我看看你的领结吗 |
[52:25] | -hello -Are you okay? | -喂 -怎么了 |
[52:27] | I’ve been calling for an hour. | 我给你打了快一个钟头电话了 |
[52:28] | Why haven’t you been answering the phone? | 为什么你一直不接电话呢 |
[52:30] | Because I don’t know where my phone is. | 因为我根本不知道手机在哪 |
[52:33] | So,what’s going on? Where are you? | 那怎么了 你在哪儿呢 |
[52:35] | I was out front. I just left. | 刚才在前门 刚走 |
[52:42] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[52:49] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[52:55] | Carrie? Carrie. | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[53:01] | He’s not coming. oh,my god. | 他不来了 天哪 |
[53:04] | What do you mean,”he’s not coming”? | 他不来了 什么意思 |
[53:08] | Get me out of here. | 带我走吧 |
[53:10] | -Get me out of here! -Go,go,go. | -带我走 -走 快走 |
[53:12] | You take her,I’ll take care of all of this. | 你们带她走 我留下来善后处理 |
[53:15] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[53:38] | What the fuck am I doing? Turn around,go back. | 我他妈到底在干嘛呢 调头 回去 |
[53:41] | It’s a one-way street. i have to go around the block. | 这可是单行道 我必须绕完这个街区 |
[53:42] | By the time we go around the block,she’ll be gone. | 等我们绕完街区回去 她就走了 |
[53:45] | There’s no one behind us. Turn around. | 后面没人 调头 |
[53:55] | -I think this is them. -Pull over. Pull over. | -应该是她们 -靠边停车 停下 |
[54:00] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[54:08] | Carrie. I freaked out for a minute,but I’m ready now. | 凯莉 刚刚我昏了头 我现在准备好了 |
[54:15] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[54:19] | I knew you would do this! I knew it! | 我就知道你会这么做 我就知道 |
[54:22] | -Carrie,I’m sorry. -I am humiliated! | -凯莉 对不起 -丢死人了我 |
[54:26] | I’m sorry. I’m… I’m sorry,Carrie. | 对不起 我… 对不起 凯莉 |
[54:28] | Come on. Come on. | 走 走吧 |
[54:31] | Carrie,wait,I’m sorry. | 凯莉 等等 对不起 |
[54:32] | -Carrie… -No! No! | -凯莉 -站住 别过来 |
[54:36] | Come on,we’re gonna get in the car. | 来吧 我们上车吧 |
[54:38] | It’s all right,it’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[55:03] | Let’s go,man. Move it. | 快点走 伙计 让开 |
[55:33] | I thought I would still be in extreme pain. | 我还以为我会一直痛不欲生 |
[55:39] | I feel nothing. | 可我麻木了 |
[55:44] | I’d like some more nothing. | 再给我点”麻木” |
[55:52] | Yes,I’m still jilted. | 没错 我还是被甩了 |
[55:56] | What the hell got into him? | 他到底他妈怎么了 |
[55:58] | He was perfectly fine at the dinner. | 晚餐时候还好好的呢 |
[56:01] | I knew it when he called last night. | 昨晚他打电话时我就知道了 |
[56:04] | -I could tell. -Then why didn’t you say anything? | -我感觉到了 -那你怎么都没说呢 |
[56:09] | I didn’t wanna believe it. I di… | 我不愿意这么想 我… |
[56:12] | I didn’t even wanna say it out loud. | 我都不想说出来 |
[56:17] | -Now I have nowhere to live. -You’ll stay here. | -现在我无家可归了 -那住这儿吧 |
[56:21] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[56:23] | Maybe you should eat something. | 也许你该吃点什么 |
[56:27] | -Anyone? Hungry? -No. | -有人饿吗 -不饿 |
[56:31] | oh my clothes, I can never go back there again. | 我的衣服 我再也不回去了 |
[56:33] | How am I gonna get my clothes? | 我的衣服该怎么拿回来呢 |
[56:34] | Oh,honey,I can hire people to do all that. | 亲爱的 我雇个人帮你搞定 |
[56:37] | Anything you need. | 要干什么都行 |
[56:39] | A hit man? | 找个杀手? |
[56:42] | I have nothing to wear but a wedding gown. | 除了婚纱 我没别的可穿了 |
[56:46] | You have your honeymoon clothes here. | 你度蜜月的衣服在这呢 |
[56:50] | Well,there’s the silver lining. | 总算是”血”中送炭了 |
[56:54] | A honeymoon at a romantic mexican resort… | 我用信用卡预付了 |
[56:58] | that’s prepaid on my credit card… | 墨西哥度假胜地的浪漫蜜月旅行 |
[57:01] | because I wanted to surprise the man who jilted me. | 本来还打算给那个甩掉我的男人一个惊喜 |
[57:03] | I can get you out of that. | 我能帮你取消 |
[57:05] | Worse comes to worse, | 实在不行的话 |
[57:06] | I’ll say there was a death or something. | 我就说有人死了之类的 |
[57:08] | Wasn’t there? | 跟死也没两样了 |
[57:13] | Keep those eyes closed. Keep them closed. | 闭上眼睛吧 闭上眼睛吧 |
[57:31] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[57:33] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来下 |
[57:37] | I did something really bad,I think. | 我觉得 我做了件相当糟的事情 |
[57:41] | I said something to big at the rehearsal dinner. | 在彩排晚宴上我和大人物说了些话 |
[57:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[57:47] | It was right after Steve showed up. I was upset. | 在斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁 |
[57:50] | Big came over to me, | 大人物过来找我 |
[57:52] | and i said something…like… | 我说了…类似… |
[57:55] | You’re crazy to get married. | 你们两个疯了才要结婚 |
[57:58] | It just came out. | 就那么脱口而出了 |
[58:00] | -Do you think it’s totally the reason? -No. | -你觉得是这一切发生的原因吗 -不是 |
[58:04] | Big has been weird about marriage for years. | 大人物对婚姻的态度一直都很奇怪 |
[58:09] | -I keep thinking I should tell Carrie. -No,no,no. | -我一直觉得我该告诉凯莉的 -别 别这样 |
[58:13] | This is a bad time to even mention it. | 就连一个词都不能提到那件事 |
[58:17] | No,no,no. Find another time later. | 别 别这样 再找机会吧 以后 |
[58:23] | Well,it turns out,I couldn’t get her out of the honeymoon, | 现在看来 我没办法取消蜜月旅行 |
[58:26] | But I got us in. | 所以我把咱们都加上了 |
[58:28] | -What? -I just booked us three seats on the flight. | -什么 -我刚定了三张机票 |
[58:31] | Mexico,here we come. | 墨西哥 我们来啦 |
[58:34] | I can’t go to mexico. I have a job. | 我不能去墨西哥 我还要工作 |
[58:45] | Jerrod. Smith Jerrod,with a J. | 杰罗德 史密斯·杰罗德 J打头的 |
[58:49] | That’s right. Great,thank you. | 没错 太好了 谢谢 |
[58:54] | Make sure that the car is there… | 一定要确认车在那儿 |
[58:56] | -We’re here,-I’ll call you back later. | -我们到了 -待会再打给你 |
[59:01] | Welcome to Mexico. | 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[59:08] | Do you have Wi-Fi? Thanks. | 这能无线上网吗 谢谢 |
[59:13] | I’m sorry,I’m confused. | 抱歉 我有点糊涂了 |
[59:14] | I’m waiting for a Mr. and Mrs. Preston. | 我正在等普莱斯顿夫妇 |
[59:16] | Honey,you’ll be waiting a long time. We’ll talk. | 亲爱的 那你会等很久的 我会给你解释的 |
[59:27] | This will kill her. | 她会爱死这儿的 |
[59:32] | -Where is she? -In the powder room. | -她人呢 -在化妆室 |
[59:34] | -Well,let’s look around. -Yeah. | -我们先四处看看 -好的 |
[1:00:34] | And this is a master suite. | 这里是主卧室 |
[1:00:38] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[1:00:41] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:00:43] | You get that side. | 你负责那边 |
[1:00:47] | Where are we gonna put these? | 这都放哪儿去啊 |
[1:00:50] | Here. No more honeymoon stuff. | 这儿 不要提到任何与蜜月有关的事 |
[1:00:52] | This is very important. | 这很重要 |
[1:01:00] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[1:01:15] | It’s going to be a gorgeous sunset. | 这里的日落会很美的哦 |
[1:01:19] | Close the shutters. | 关上百叶窗 |
[1:01:27] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[1:01:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:01:54] | Did I dream it? | 我是在做梦吗 |
[1:02:09] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[1:02:12] | It’s dinnertime. You slept the whole day. | 该吃晚饭了 你都睡一整天了 |
[1:02:16] | So? | 哦 |
[1:02:30] | Honey? You have to eat a little breakfast. | 亲爱的 你总得吃点早餐吧 |
[1:02:37] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[1:02:38] | Well,eat something,then you can go back to sleep. | 那也吃点东西吧 然后你再继续睡 |
[1:03:16] | Oh,thank you,Paulo. | 谢谢 保罗 |
[1:03:22] | With all this gorgeous fresh food, | 放着这么多新鲜的饕餮大餐 |
[1:03:24] | You’re gonna eat that pudding crap the entire trip? | 你还打算整个旅程都吃那个破布丁啊 |
[1:03:27] | It’s the only thing in the pantry that’s totally safe. | 这是配餐室唯一完完全全安全的食物 |
[1:03:30] | See? “Made in poughkeepsie.” | 看见没有 美国波基普西制造 |
[1:03:32] | I didn’t wanna chance it. | 我可不想冒险 |
[1:03:34] | It’s a five-star resort. | 这可是五星级度假胜地 |
[1:03:36] | It’s Mexico. | 这可是墨西哥 |
[1:03:46] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[1:03:50] | Is there coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[1:03:52] | Yeah. yeah,of course. | 有啊 当然有啊 |
[1:04:02] | The sun feels nice. | 晒太阳可真舒服 |
[1:04:08] | Jesus,honey,wax much? | 天哪 亲爱的 你不除毛啊 |
[1:04:11] | What? I didn’t know I was gonna be wearing a bathing suit. | 怎么了 我又不知道我还会穿泳衣 |
[1:04:14] | -What are you talking about? -I forgot to wax. | -你们说什么呢 -我忘除毛了 |
[1:04:17] | Since when,1998? | 什么时候忘的 1998年吗 |
[1:04:19] | I’ve had other things on my mind. | 我脑子里还装着其他事呢 |
[1:04:21] | I could be on death row and not have that situation. | 宁愿让我死我都不会让自己变这幅德行的 |
[1:04:24] | Well,Samantha,when you’re married, | 好吧 萨曼莎 当你结婚之后 |
[1:04:26] | you have a different set of priorities. | 你就会有其他更重要的事了 |
[1:04:27] | Oh,honey,don’t blame marriage. | 亲爱的 别拿结婚说事 |
[1:04:29] | This one’s married and she’s not growing a national forest. | 她结婚了 毛也没长得像国家森林那样啊 |
[1:04:32] | How do you even cross your legs? | 至少也把腿并起来啊 |
[1:04:34] | Let me make you a SPA appointment. | 我给你订个水疗吧 |
[1:04:36] | Any thicker,and you won’t be able to find it. | 不管你毛多长都没人能找到了 |
[1:04:41] | So,what,it’s my fault? | 怎么招 这还是我的错吗 |
[1:04:43] | I let the sex go out of my marriage. | 我让婚姻变成无性生活 |
[1:04:44] | I deserve what I got? | 我就罪有应得吗 |
[1:04:46] | Thanks for understanding. | 真是善解人意 |
[1:04:48] | Honey,I’m sorry. That’s not what I… | 亲爱的 对不起 我不是那个… |
[1:04:50] | I’m fine. | 我乐意! |
[1:05:03] | Hey,let’s go down to the hotel for dinner tonight. | 今晚我们去酒店吃饭吧 |
[1:05:06] | -Really? -yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[1:05:08] | I gotta do something to pull me out of my “Mexi-coma.” | 我得做点什么 不能在墨西哥”昏”(婚)下去了 |
[1:05:11] | Oh,honey,you made a little joke. | 亲爱的 你都能开玩笑了 |
[1:05:14] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[1:05:34] | my name is Felix,I’ll be your server. | 我是菲力克斯 由我来为您服务 |
[1:05:36] | Felix,we’ll start with cuatro margaritas. | 菲力克斯 每人先来一杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[1:05:38] | Oh,no,I’m not drinking. Just bottled water. | 不 我不喝酒 一瓶矿泉水就好 |
[1:05:41] | -I’ll drink hers. -yes May I have your room numbers? | -我和她一样 -好的 能告诉我您的房间号吗 |
[1:05:44] | We’re staying in one of the private houses. uh,number 3. | 我们住在别墅区那边 3号别墅 |
[1:05:49] | Very good,mrs. Preston. | 没问题 普莱斯顿夫人 |
[1:05:55] | That was like taking a bullet. | 简直就像挨了黑枪 |
[1:06:02] | Charlotte has pudding in her prada. | 夏洛特把布丁藏在她的普拉达包里了 |
[1:06:11] | -Will I ever laugh again? -Yes. | -我以后还会笑么 -当然啦 |
[1:06:13] | -When? -When something is really,really funny. | -什么时候 -碰到非常非常有趣的事情 |
[1:06:20] | Thank god for that mariachi band | 多亏这些墨西哥乐队 |
[1:06:21] | or I’d be able to hear my own thoughts. | 要不我就只能听到我在想什么 |
[1:06:25] | Fabulous. And keep them coming. | 太好了 那就让他们别停 |
[1:06:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:44] | He couldn’t get out of the car. | 共同经历了十年的风风雨雨 |
[1:06:47] | After 10 years of what he already put me through… | 他却不敢从车里出来 |
[1:06:51] | he couldn’t make the effort and get out of the car. | 连从车里出来的勇气都没有 |
[1:06:55] | I made the effort. | 看看我做了多大的努力 |
[1:06:57] | I put a bird on my head. | 在头上放了只鸟 |
[1:06:59] | -Is that what that was? -yes. | -那是鸟吗 -没错 |
[1:07:01] | -I thought it was feathers. -It was a bird. | -我还以为是羽毛呢 -是鸟 |
[1:07:04] | -It was beautiful. -Beautiful. | -那真的很漂亮啊 -美极了 |
[1:07:07] | He’s a bad guy. | 他不是什么好东西 |
[1:07:11] | Always was. | 一直都不是 |
[1:07:13] | -Bad guys do bad things. -And good guys do bad things. | -坏人做坏事 -好人也会犯错误啊 |
[1:07:17] | The good guys screw you and the bad guys screw you. | 好人坏人都会让你不爽的 |
[1:07:20] | The rest of them don’t know how to screw you. | 不好不坏的人想做却没有机会 |
[1:07:22] | Trust me,I’ve done the legwork. | 相信我 我算活明白了 |
[1:07:24] | After everything I know… | 我经历了那么多 |
[1:07:26] | after 20 years of everything we’ve learned… | 在20年风风雨雨的经验教训之后 |
[1:07:30] | I threw it all away for the thrill of | 为了能和他结婚 |
[1:07:32] | Putting his name on the honeymoon suite. | 我把这些都抛在脑后了 |
[1:07:36] | If I met me now,I wouldn’t know me. | 这样的我连我自己都觉得陌生 |
[1:07:39] | As long as we’re going down this road… | 随着我们在这条路上越走越远… |
[1:07:42] | I can’t believe | 我都不敢相信 |
[1:07:44] | that my life revolves around a man. | 我的生活是以一个男人为中心 |
[1:07:47] | On what planet did I allow that to happen? | 我怎么会允许这样的事发生呢 |
[1:07:49] | But you love him. | 但你爱他啊 |
[1:07:50] | Does that mean saying his name 50 times | 那就要天天念叨他的名字50多遍 |
[1:07:52] | more a day than I say my own? | 再也不考虑自己吗 |
[1:07:55] | Does it mean worrying about him and his needs | 所有的事情都要优先考虑他 |
[1:07:57] | before me and mine? | 而不顾自己 |
[1:07:59] | Is it all about the other person? Is that love? | 为他全心全力付出? 这就是爱吗? |
[1:08:01] | -No,that’s marriage. -Even this ring. | -错了 那是婚姻 -连这个戒指也一样 |
[1:08:05] | I wanted to buy this for myself. | 我想自己买给自己 |
[1:08:07] | That meant something to me,to be able to do that. | 这对我来说很重要 说明我有能力这么做 |
[1:08:09] | And then he buys it for me. | 可结果他买了给我 |
[1:08:11] | Because he knew how much you loved it. | 因为他知道你有多喜欢它 |
[1:08:13] | Yes,but now every time I look down at it, | 是啊 但是现在每次看到戒指 |
[1:08:15] | I see him not me. | 我想起的是他而不是我 |
[1:08:19] | -Is every…? -We’ll take another round. | -几位还… -给我们再来几杯 |
[1:08:22] | -Another? -Relax. We’re on vacation. | -还喝啊 -没事 我们在度假呢 |
[1:08:25] | Technically,we’re on my honeymoon. | 严格来说 我们是在度我的蜜月 |
[1:08:27] | No,I think we’re on their honeymoon. | 不 是他们的蜜月 |
[1:08:31] | Yeah,it’s all so hot three days in. | 该收敛点了吧 都三天了 |
[1:08:41] | Mailbox full. yeah,I’ll bet it is. | 信箱已满 我猜也是 |
[1:08:45] | -There’s no time like the present. -No. | -现在没时间管那些吧 -没有 |
[1:08:48] | I’m not ready to face it all yet. | 我还没准备好面对这一切 |
[1:08:51] | Hey. I’m going for a run and then to the gym for pilates. | 我要去跑跑步 然后去健身房做普拉提 |
[1:08:54] | Anybody wanna…? | 有人想去吗 |
[1:08:58] | Hey,good news. | 有好消息 |
[1:09:00] | I got an e-mail from your buyer’s attorney. | 我刚收到公寓买家律师的电子邮件 |
[1:09:02] | They’re willing to sell you back | 他们愿意把你的旧公寓 |
[1:09:03] | your old apartment at the escalated price…and | 提价后卖还给你…而且 |
[1:09:06] | are willing to vacate by the time you return… | 愿意在你回来之前搬走 |
[1:09:09] | pending an additional financial offer. | 前提是你支付一定的经济补偿 |
[1:09:11] | Well,apparently you can go home again,but it’ll cost you. | 看起来我可以回家了 但得付点代价 |
[1:09:15] | Let’s work on getting your things there. | 我会帮你把东西弄回去 |
[1:09:18] | you two could rule the world. | 你们俩什么都能搞定 |
[1:09:22] | After her workout. Charlotte couldn’t help but think… | 健身完毕后 夏洛特忍不住开始琢磨 |
[1:09:24] | how truly blessed she was. | 自己是多么的幸福啊 |
[1:09:26] | This week had made her feel more grateful | 这一周让她比以往更加满意 |
[1:09:28] | than ever for her happy marriage. | 自己有幸福美满的婚姻 |
[1:09:30] | And just for a second. | 就在那一刻 |
[1:09:32] | While picturing her loved ones at home in New York. | 她脑中浮现了纽约家里的爱人 |
[1:09:35] | she forgot where she was and opened her mouth. | 她忘记身在何处 然后张开了嘴 |
[1:10:01] | Hello,miss. | 你好 小姐 |
[1:10:07] | -Have you had that happen? -Not recently. | -你们做过那个吗 -最近没有 |
[1:10:09] | Sweetie,what’s…? | 宝贝儿 怎么… |
[1:10:11] | It’s locked,she’s mopping. | 锁上了 她在拖地 |
[1:10:13] | Try the… | 试试… |
[1:10:23] | -Did you just…? -Shut up,shut up,shut up! | -你刚刚是不是… -闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:10:26] | And just like that… | 就这样… |
[1:10:28] | Charlotte “poughkeepsied” in her pants. | 夏洛特在裤子里便便了 |
[1:10:32] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[1:10:39] | Miranda was right. | 米兰达说得对 |
[1:10:41] | When something was really. really funny. I laughed. | 遇到非常非常有趣的事情 我就笑了 |
[1:11:14] | frist massage | 第一条留言 |
[1:11:15] | Received saturday. September 20th. 12:30 p.m. | 接收于9月20日 星期六 12点30分 |
[1:11:20] | Carrie. Call me. I need to talk to you before… | 凯莉 给我回电话 我得和你谈谈… |
[1:12:16] | There was no better time | 再没有比现在更合适 |
[1:12:17] | I could think of to hire an assistant. | 雇个私人助理的时机了 |
[1:12:20] | Um,no. I do not lift boxes. | 嗯 不要 我才不要搬箱子呢 |
[1:12:24] | Yeah,definitely,no. I would love a career in fashion. | 绝对不要啦 我喜欢与时尚有关的工作 |
[1:12:32] | This is not nonfat. | 这不是脱脂饮料 |
[1:12:36] | I love your books. Your shit’s brilliant. | 我喜欢你的书 你他妈太有才了 |
[1:12:40] | Cathy? | 凯西 |
[1:12:42] | -You seem drunk. -Little bit. | -你好像喝醉了 -有点 |
[1:12:45] | Never made it to bed last night. | 昨天晚上就没挨着床过 |
[1:12:47] | But I type like a motherfucker! | 但我打字贼鸡巴快 |
[1:12:50] | I have a degree in finance from princeton… | 我毕业于普林斯顿大学金融系 |
[1:12:51] | and the last two years, | 过去两年 |
[1:12:52] | I’ve been assistant to A.V.P at merrill lynch. | 在美林证券公司做副总裁助理 |
[1:12:54] | That’s impressive. | 真不错 |
[1:12:56] | And, Paul, why do you think you’re right for this job? | 保罗 你为什么觉得自己适合这个工作呢 |
[1:13:08] | So you’re from St. Louis? | 你从圣路易斯来的? |
[1:13:09] | That’s right. Louise from St. Louis. | 没错 圣路易斯来的露易丝 |
[1:13:13] | And you have a degree in computer science? | 你有计算机科学的本科学位? |
[1:13:15] | Yes,that’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[1:13:16] | Well,good for you. I can barely text. | 不错 我都不太会打字 |
[1:13:18] | and have you ever been a personal assistant? | 你以前做过私人助理吗 |
[1:13:22] | No,but I’m the oldest of six kids… | 没有 可我是六姊妹中的老大 |
[1:13:24] | so I’m sure I can handle anything you got. | 所以我确定能够打理好你的一切事务 |
[1:13:26] | -Six kids,what’s that like? -Crowded. | -六姊妹 那是什么情况呢 -很挤 |
[1:13:29] | I had to move to new york just to get some room. | 为了能给自己多一点空间 我搬到了纽约 |
[1:13:31] | Where did I end up? | 结果怎样 |
[1:13:32] | In a one-bedroom apartment with three roommates. | 现在跟三个室友一起住 |
[1:13:36] | Well,aside from the space issue, | 除了空间问题 |
[1:13:37] | why’d you move to New York? | 还有什么原因让你搬到纽约 |
[1:13:41] | To fall in love. | 来恋爱 |
[1:13:44] | -What? That’s corny,right? -No. | -怎么了 很傻吧 -没有 |
[1:13:47] | No,no,it’s… it’s just very honest. | 不 不是 很实在 |
[1:13:52] | I don’t think that | 我想我很久 |
[1:13:53] | I’ve heard anybody say that in a very long time. | 没听人这么说了 |
[1:14:00] | So Louise from St. Louis,I just have one more question. | 圣路易斯来的露易丝 我还有最后一个问题 |
[1:14:05] | How does an unemployed girl with three roommates… | 一个没有工作 和三个室友合租的女孩 |
[1:14:07] | afford the patchwork denim bowley Louis Vuitton bag? | 怎么买得起LV的拼布斜纹牛仔布包包 |
[1:14:10] | It’s rented. Bag borrow or steal? | 是租的 Bagborroworsteal网站 |
[1:14:13] | It’s like netflix for purses. | 类似Netflix租DVD一样 |
[1:14:15] | How can I not know about this? | 我怎么能一点都不知道啊 |
[1:14:16] | Girl,stick with me. I’ll hook you up. | 姑娘 跟我混吧 我来帮你搞定一切 |
[1:14:24] | And did she hook me up. | 她确实搞定了我的一切 |
[1:14:27] | Hi. This is Louise. I’m calling for Carrie Bradshaw. | 我是露易丝 替凯莉·布莱肖打电话给您 |
[1:14:32] | Yes,she received your invitation | 是的 她收到了您的邀请函 |
[1:14:33] | but she will be unable to attend. | 但是恐怕她无法出席了 |
[1:14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:14:42] | Put that over there. | 把这个放在那边 |
[1:14:45] | After only three days… | 仅仅用了三天 |
[1:14:47] | I began to think of her as Saint Louise from St.Louis. | 我觉得该叫她圣路易斯来的”圣女”露易丝了 |
[1:14:52] | Ain’t nothing in there for you. | 知道什么叫非礼勿视吗 |
[1:14:55] | And as I moved back into my old apartment… | 在我搬回到旧公寓的时候 |
[1:14:59] | Miranda searched for a new one. Downtown. | 米兰达开始在下城找新公寓了 |
[1:15:02] | -You see the chinese writing? -Yeah | -看到汉字了吗 -看到了 |
[1:15:05] | New york magazine says | 纽约杂志说 |
[1:15:06] | this is the new up-and-coming neighborhood. | 这附近将成为新兴的住宅区 |
[1:15:09] | -Okay,maybe down that way? -Maybe you come home. | -也许就在那边 -也许你还是回家的好 |
[1:15:14] | Look,white guy with a baby. | 看 带着孩子的白人 |
[1:15:17] | Wherever he’s going,that’s where we need to be. | 无论他去的哪儿 那都是我们要去的地方 |
[1:15:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:15:28] | I lived here before. It used to be all-Ukrainian area. | 以前我在这住过 过去是乌克兰人的地盘 |
[1:15:32] | A u-haul. | U-Haul搬家公司 |
[1:15:35] | Coming or going? | 是搬进来 还是搬走? |
[1:15:37] | -Going. oh,boy. I’m gonna check it out. -Okay. | -搬走 很好 我进去看看 -好的 |
[1:15:40] | Wait down here,okay? | 等下好吗 |
[1:16:01] | And there in old ukrainia. Miranda found her new apartment. | 在乌克兰的旧聚集地 米兰达找到了新公寓 |
[1:16:05] | -hi. l’m interested in the apartment upstairs. -yeah. | -你好我对楼上的公寓很感兴趣 -好的 |
[1:16:10] | and there they remained for the rest of their days… | 从此以后 |
[1:16:12] | for the birds were constantly on guard… | 因为有鸟儿们看守 |
[1:16:14] | and the women could not so much as step one foot out the door. | 那些坏女人再也不能得到自由了 |
[1:16:18] | And cinderella and the prince lived happily ever after. | 灰姑娘和王子从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[1:16:28] | You know that this is just a fairy tale,right,sweetheart? | 你知道这只是童话吧 宝贝儿 |
[1:16:33] | I mean,things don’t always happen like this in real life. | 在现实生活里 永远不会有这样的事 |
[1:16:37] | -I just think you should know that now. -Again. | -我只是觉得你现在就应该知道 -再来一遍 |
[1:16:43] | And another one bites the dust. | 又一个被童话蛊惑的孩子 |
[1:16:47] | Mommy’s home. | 妈妈回来了 |
[1:16:49] | Thanks for watching Lily while I went to the doctor. | 谢谢你在我看医生的时照顾莉莉 |
[1:16:52] | -oh,sure. -everything okay? | -没关系 -没什么事吧 |
[1:16:57] | -I’m pregnant. -How? | -我怀孕了 -不是吧 |
[1:17:01] | You know how people always say that | 有句话说 |
[1:17:03] | when you stop trying, It can happen? | 有心栽花花不开 无心插柳柳成荫 |
[1:17:05] | And my doctor says that she knows | 我的医生也说她也见过 |
[1:17:07] | other couples who have adopted… | 一些夫妇领养了孩子 |
[1:17:09] | and then they get pregnant. | 然后又怀孕了的 |
[1:17:11] | -Sweetie. -Carrie,I’m pregnant. | -亲爱的 -凯莉 我怀孕了 |
[1:17:17] | I guess in certain houses. fairy tales do come true. | 我觉得在这个家庭 童话是可以变成现实的 |
[1:17:23] | Oh,that was really hot. | 真是棒极了 |
[1:17:27] | You seem kind of distant. | 咱们看起来有点疏远了 |
[1:17:29] | Distant? You’re still in me. | 疏远? 你还在里面呢 |
[1:17:38] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[1:17:40] | When have I ever wanted to talk about it? | 我什么时候想聊聊了 |
[1:17:43] | Okay. I’ll talk about it. | 好吧 那我来说吧 |
[1:17:47] | Your best friends got screwed over by their guys. | 你最好的朋友被男人甩了 |
[1:17:49] | How could you not be distant? | 你这样也难怪 |
[1:17:53] | It’s more than that. | 事情没你想的那么简单 |
[1:17:57] | Lately,I haven’t been feeling a connection to… | 最近 我都感觉不到有什么联系… |
[1:18:02] | -What,me? -No. | -和谁 我吗 -不是 |
[1:18:05] | To it, here. | 和这儿 和这个家 |
[1:18:07] | l have no real connection to our life here. | 我都没觉得这有什么生活 |
[1:18:10] | What life here? seriously. | 说真的 这的什么生活啊 |
[1:18:13] | All I do is work… | 我只是在这工作… |
[1:18:15] | and you run off to new york every chance you get. | 而你一逮着机会就奔回纽约 |
[1:18:17] | Well, not every chance I get. only for the a-list things. | 哪是一有机会啊 只有重要的事情才回的 |
[1:18:22] | And my managing you, it’s… it’s getting to be too much. | 而且做你的经纪人 有点…越来越累了 |
[1:18:25] | I’m starting to resent it. | 我都开始烦了 |
[1:18:27] | For the last two years, it’s been all about you. | 过去这两年都是在围着你转 |
[1:18:30] | Well, for the first three years, it was all about you. | 可最开始的三年 都是围着你转啊 |
[1:18:33] | I know. that was so much more fun. | 我知道 那时候要有趣的多 |
[1:18:38] | Well, l won’t be coming to new york for a while. | 好吧 那我这段时间都不回纽约了 |
[1:18:42] | We’re gonna spend some time reconnecting on weekends… | 周末我们要花点功夫重新沟通沟通… |
[1:18:45] | do the L.a.couple thing. | 干点洛杉矶的夫妻生活 |
[1:18:47] | Yeah, hi. can you put on samantha? | 你好 能帮我找一下萨曼莎吗 |
[1:18:50] | Really. at first l was all, “you can’t tell me what l can do.” | 真的 开始总是我说”用不着你教我该干嘛” |
[1:18:54] | But then l had to admit, he had a point. | 后来我不得不承认 是他有理 |
[1:18:57] | Please deposit another 85 cents. | 请继续投币85美分 |
[1:18:59] | Honey, a payphone? where’s your cell? | 亲爱的 付费电话吗 你的手机呢 |
[1:19:01] | At the bottom of the ocean in mexico. | 墨西哥大洋的深处 |
[1:19:04] | -want me to hook you up with a new one? | -需要我帮你弄个新的吗 |
[1:19:05] | no, not yet. no phone, no calls. | 不要 目前不要 没手机就没电话 |
[1:19:07] | No calls, no questions. no questions, no explaining no wedding. | 没电话就没疑问 没疑问就不用解释没婚礼了 |
[1:19:12] | Plus, it’s an excuse to bust out the gloves. | 另外 这是落跑的好借口 |
[1:19:14] | Please deposit another 85 | 请继续投币85美分 |
[1:19:17] | Carrie bradshaw’s web page is a mess. | 凯莉·布莱肖的主页真是一团糟 |
[1:19:20] | Interesting. so is carrie bradshaw. | 真巧 凯莉·布莱肖本人也是 |
[1:19:23] | Hey, when are we gonna get to the really important stuff, | 我们什么时候开始做点真正重要的事呢 |
[1:19:27] | Like unpacking my closet? | 比如说拆箱摆衣橱 |
[1:19:28] | One thing at a time. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[1:19:30] | you ever gonna answer any of these e-mails? | 你还打算回复这些邮件吗 |
[1:19:31] | -yes. -when? | -回啊 -啥时候 |
[1:19:34] | -now? -okay. | -现在 -好 |
[1:19:36] | -well, I’ll read and you tell me what to do. -okay. | -好吧 我来念你来批示 -好的 |
[1:19:39] | Who’s john@jjpny.com? | john@jjpny.com是谁 |
[1:19:45] | Oh, shit. that’s him, right? | 见鬼 是他对吧 |
[1:20:01] | Delete. | 删 |
[1:20:04] | And isn’t there some cyberspace place that you can send those… | 网上有没有那种 可以把那些… |
[1:20:08] | so that I never have to see an e-mail from him ever again? | 一辈子都不想见的邮件都扔过去的地方 |
[1:20:13] | Do that, please. | 这么干吧 谢谢 |
[1:20:16] | You sure you wanna end all communication with him? | 你确定要断绝和他的一切来往吗 |
[1:20:25] | Okay. great. | 好吧 知道了 |
[1:20:29] | I can’t believe you’re even dressing up. | 真不敢相信你居然还真打扮起来了 |
[1:20:31] | All the parents in brady’s school dress up. it’s fun. | 所有布莱迪同学父母都会乔妆打扮 挺好玩的 |
[1:20:35] | Fun thought up by a group of | 一群无所事事的家庭主妇 |
[1:20:37] | Non-working mothers with nothing else to do all day. | 琢磨出来的玩意还挺有意思的 |
[1:20:39] | All right, what do they got? witch and sexy kitten. | 好了 看看都有卖什么啊 女巫和性感小野猫 |
[1:20:45] | That’s it. the only two choices for women, witch and sexy kitten. | 得 女装就俩选择 女巫和性感小野猫 |
[1:20:49] | You just said a mouthful there, sister. | 您这话很意味深长啊 姐姐 |
[1:20:51] | Maybe I should wear this and a briefcase, and go as myself. | 或者我就带上这个 拎着公文包这么去了 |
[1:20:57] | I got an e-mail from big. | 我收到大人物的电邮了 |
[1:20:59] | i don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[1:21:01] | -uh, then don’t send an e-mail. -what were you expecting? | -那就别发邮件啊 -你还指望他说什么 |
[1:21:07] | And in the subject box, 2 words– | 邮件主题 两字– |
[1:21:11] | i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:14] | Steve is all about the “i’m sorry.” | 斯蒂夫也是抱歉来抱歉去的 |
[1:21:17] | i’m sorry e-mails, “i’m sorry” voice mails… | 电子邮件说”抱歉” 语音邮件说”抱歉” |
[1:21:19] | i’m sorry flowers, “i’m sorry” cards. | 送花说”抱歉” 卡片也”抱歉” |
[1:21:22] | How about, don’t do anything to be “i’m sorry” for? | 我说啊 若要人不知除非己莫为 |
[1:21:26] | Well, maybe he’s sorry. | 或许他就是觉得抱歉呢 |
[1:21:29] | Well, maybe so is big. | 兴许大人物也是呢 |
[1:21:31] | Point taken. | 意见采纳 |
[1:21:35] | Hey, you’re scaring the women. | 你吓到女士们了 |
[1:21:37] | It’s gonna take a little more than that | 在我经历了这些事以后 |
[1:21:39] | To scare me after what I’ve been through. | 想要吓到我可没那么容易 |
[1:21:41] | I still cannot believe this happened to me. I mean, l… | 我还是不敢相信这一切发生在我身上 我是说… |
[1:21:44] | I know it happened. | 我知道它已经发生了 |
[1:21:46] | But I just… I can’t believe it happened. | 只是我… 我就是不愿相信 |
[1:21:52] | I lay awake at night going over every detail of that last week in my head. | 晚上我躺床上回忆着上礼拜的每个细节 |
[1:21:59] | Carrie, | 凯莉 |
[1:21:59] | There’s a detail about that last week I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想找机会告诉你上礼拜 |
[1:22:05] | -at the rehearsal dinner… -and then I saw it. | -婚礼彩排晚宴上面的一个细节… -然后我看到了它 |
[1:22:08] | The only thing scary enough to scare me after what I’d been through. | 经历了这一切以后 唯一能吓着我的东西 |
[1:22:12] | You look great. you look amazing. so that’s the worst of it. | 你真美 美翻了 这才是最郁闷的 |
[1:22:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:18] | What does it say there in the editor’s note? | 编者按这里怎么说的 |
[1:22:20] | the wedding of carrie bradshaw | 凯莉·布莱肖 |
[1:22:22] | and john james preston was canceled… | 和约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的婚礼 |
[1:22:24] | as this issue went to press. bradshaw is | 在杂志出版时已经取消了 布莱肖… |
[1:22:29] | Bradshaw is what? | 布莱肖怎么了 |
[1:22:33] | Wait… | 太近了… |
[1:22:36] | bradshaw is still single and living in new york city. | 布莱肖仍旧独自居住在纽约市 |
[1:22:47] | I didn’t wanna buy it…but | 我本来不想买的…但是 |
[1:22:50] | I figured it was one less vogue in new york. | 想到在纽约买一本就少一本 |
[1:22:54] | I saw it. the pictures are gorgeous. | 我看了 照片简直太漂亮了 |
[1:22:56] | Yeah, l’m a beautiful bride. | 是啊 我是个美丽的新娘 |
[1:22:58] | -hi, honey. -hi. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[1:23:00] | Hey, hey, hey, come on in. come on, sweetie. | 快进来吧 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:23:04] | Get your hat. | 拿着你的帽子 |
[1:23:06] | look, the people who don’t know will only see the beautiful pictures. | 不知道的人只会看到精美的照片 |
[1:23:11] | the people who do know will only see what an asshole he is. | 知道的人只会明白他是怎样一个混蛋 |
[1:23:15] | Mommy said a bad word. | 妈咪说了脏话了 |
[1:23:20] | Oh. ls that for me? | 是送给我的吗 |
[1:23:23] | Oh, lily, thank you. | 莉莉 谢谢你啊 |
[1:23:26] | Hey, what are you gonna be for halloween? | 万圣节你准备化妆成谁呢 |
[1:23:29] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[1:23:31] | -or we also bought mulan. -no. | -或者我们还有花木兰 -不要 |
[1:23:35] | We came to ask you if you would go trick-or-treating with us. | 我们来是想知道你想不想和我们一起过万圣节 |
[1:23:39] | -yeah! -lt’s just in our building… | -要 -就只在我们那个楼里 |
[1:23:42] | -if you’re in the mood. -yeah! | -如果你还有心情的话 -要 |
[1:23:45] | yeah | 要 |
[1:23:57] | -no costume? -no, look closer. | -不化妆吗 -不用了 够吓人了 |
[1:23:59] | I’m the scariest thing in new york, jilted at 41. | 我是纽约最吓人的东西 41岁被甩 |
[1:24:07] | -You know you have to give me some of your loot? right? -yeah | -你知道一定要分我点你的战利品吧 -要 |
[1:24:13] | Let’s put your mask on. | 咱们把面具带上吧 |
[1:24:16] | -look– -trick or treat! | -瞧瞧 -不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[1:24:18] | Oh! carrie. | 噢 凯莉 |
[1:24:21] | I saw you in vogue. | 我在《Vogue》上看见你了 |
[1:24:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[1:24:26] | There you go, honey. | 这是给你的 亲爱的 |
[1:24:30] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[1:24:57] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[1:25:00] | Oh, my lord. I didn’t even recognize you. | 我的天 我都没看出来是你 |
[1:25:04] | That’s the point. | 就要这效果 |
[1:25:05] | my head’s in the witness protection program. | 我的脑袋正式纳入证人保护计划 |
[1:25:07] | I’m feeling that look on you though. | 可是我还觉得这个样子好 |
[1:25:09] | -and I am feeling that chanel on you. -mine till tuesday. | -我也觉得你的夏奈尔很好啊 -周二前归我 |
[1:25:16] | -all right, so… -here. time to rejoin the world. | -好的 那么… -给 是时候回归现代社会了 |
[1:25:19] | Already? | 这么快 |
[1:25:23] | -your new number, area code 347-85… -ho… ho… hold it. | -你的新号码 区号是347-85… -打住 |
[1:25:29] | 347? 347? | |
[1:25:31] | Oh, no. no, I’m a 917 gal, always have been. | 不不 我是917女孩 从没变过 |
[1:25:35] | I tried. it’s no longer available. | 我试过了 已经申请不到了 |
[1:25:38] | Now you’re 347. | 现在你是347了 |
[1:25:40] | Samantha jones. | 萨曼莎·琼斯 |
[1:25:41] | Carrie bradshaw. or I used to be. | 我是凯莉·布莱肖 或说以前是 |
[1:25:44] | Talk to me. | 啥事啊 |
[1:25:46] | I’m a 347 area code. how awful is that? | 现在我电话的区号347 有够惨吧 |
[1:25:50] | 347 is the new new york. | 347是新纽约 |
[1:25:52] | Well, I want the old new york with my old 917 and my old will to live. | 我就喜欢老纽约和老917 我还就守旧了 |
[1:25:57] | Old new york, new new york. honey, at least it’s new york. | 老纽约 新纽约 宝贝 好歹都是纽约嘛 |
[1:26:00] | Another hard thing about being in L. A: | 洛杉矶的另一人间硬物 |
[1:26:04] | My sex-on-a-stick next-door neighbor. | 我的”那话很威猛”邻居 |
[1:26:06] | -I can’t stop looking at him. -looking? | -我就是忍不住盯着他看 -就看看吗 |
[1:26:09] | Just looking. | 只有看而已 |
[1:26:10] | After seeing steve’s face at the rehearsal dinner, | 自打彩排晚宴上见了斯蒂夫那副表情 |
[1:26:13] | I could never… | 我就再不… |
[1:26:15] | Oh, but you should see this guy. every night… | 你真该见识一下这个男人 夜夜笙歌… |
[1:26:18] | sex with a different partner. he’s like… | 新欢不断 旧爱不换 他就像… |
[1:26:22] | -me five years ago. – yeah. when I was a 917. | -五年前的我 -对 那时候我还用917 |
[1:26:26] | I mean. what’s the point of having a hot guy next door… | 我想说 隔壁放着那么性感的男人 |
[1:26:30] | if you can’t have sex with him? | 不能操还有什么意思啊 |
[1:26:32] | We agreed that no one else from the | 我们说好了除了史密斯 |
[1:26:34] | Show but smith was going to be on the cover. | 剧组里没人能上封面 |
[1:26:38] | Well, get back to me. | 给我回话 |
[1:27:15] | And in an effort to stay out of the house and out of trouble… | 为了能眼不见心不烦 |
[1:27:18] | samantha went shopping. | 萨曼莎去血拼 |
[1:27:24] | Rescue a puppy today? | 今天你救狗狗了吗 |
[1:27:33] | -she needs a good home. interested? -no. | -她需要一个温暖的家 有兴趣吗 -算了 |
[1:27:38] | And just as samantha convinced | 正当萨曼莎试图说服自己 |
[1:27:40] | herself that the dog wasn’t for her… | 和那只狗没缘分的时候… |
[1:27:46] | She’s been fixed, but she hasn’t lost the urge. | 已经给她绝育了 但还是有点性急 |
[1:27:57] | And because samantha couldn’t get off… | 而萨曼莎因为不能欲满… |
[1:28:01] | she got things. | 只好选择货满了 |
[1:28:16] | What would happen if these were to magically disappear? | 要是这个神奇地消失了会怎么样呢 |
[1:28:19] | yeah, I know where you live. | 我知道你住哪儿 |
[1:28:21] | for a pair like this, I could move. | 为了这尤物 搬家都值 |
[1:28:24] | Wait, carrie, not that one. | 凯莉等等 别拆那个 |
[1:28:32] | Do you want me to get rid of it? | 要我把它处理掉么 |
[1:28:36] | No. | 算了 |
[1:28:39] | No, it’s too beautiful. | 算了吧 它太美了 |
[1:28:42] | I’ll just… | 我就… |
[1:28:44] | bury it deep in the back… | 把它尘封在最深处 |
[1:28:47] | like I did my feelings. | 就像处置我的感情那样 |
[1:28:50] | -do you miss him? -every day. | -你想他吗 -每时每刻 |
[1:28:55] | It’s weird… | 很奇怪… |
[1:28:58] | i haven’t cried very much at all. | 我都没流什么眼泪 |
[1:29:01] | I don’t know, maybe… | 我也不知道 也许… |
[1:29:03] | Maybe you’re only allotted a certain amount of tears per man… | 也许女人对每个男人的眼泪都是定量的 |
[1:29:07] | and I used mine up. | 对他我已经留干了 |
[1:29:09] | Yeah, I know how you feel. | 是啊 我理解你的感受 |
[1:29:12] | Because my st. louis boyfriend broke up with me last year… | 在圣路易斯的男友去年和我分手了 |
[1:29:16] | and I miss him all the time. | 我一直很想他 |
[1:29:18] | Suddenly. it dawned on me. there were two broken hearts in my walk-in. | 我突然发现衣帽间里有两颗破碎的心 |
[1:29:26] | Louise, we need a cocktail. grab your rental. | 露易丝 我们得喝一杯 带上你的出租包 |
[1:29:30] | And it threw me so hard. | 这对我打击太大了 |
[1:29:34] | Because, you know, I thought will… | 因为 我本来以为威尔… |
[1:29:36] | That’s his name. | 他的名字 |
[1:29:39] | -I thought he was the love of my life. -well, what happened? | -我当他是一生的真爱 -发生了什么呢 |
[1:29:44] | He said he loved me and all, but he didn’t think that I was the one. | 他说他确实爱我 但我却不是他的命中注定 |
[1:29:49] | That shit hurt. but, you know, whatever. | 真他妈伤人 可是 不管怎么样 |
[1:29:54] | -I’m not gonna give up on love. -good. | -我都不会放弃追求真爱的 -很好 |
[1:29:57] | Love is the thing, you know. | 爱情就是我们追求的真理 |
[1:30:02] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[1:30:03] | That’s love. and I’m bringing it to me all day long. | 这就是爱 我每天都带在身上 |
[1:30:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:30:17] | Oh, I remember that smile. who’s the guy? | 这个笑容真眼熟 是哪个帅哥啊 |
[1:30:21] | Someone I just met. he wants me to meet him for drinks. | 刚认识的一个 他想约我喝一杯 |
[1:30:24] | At 11:30? oh, that’s a booty call. | 11点半? 是性的召唤哦 |
[1:30:27] | No, it’s not. he’s a waiter, he just got off work. | 才不是呢 他是个服务生 刚下班 |
[1:30:31] | Louise. now, I may not get texts, | 露易丝 也许我不收短信 |
[1:30:33] | I may not send texts, but trust me. | 不发短信 但相信我 |
[1:30:36] | The subtext of that text? booty. | 那短信里暗藏的信息 性 |
[1:30:40] | But if he meets me, then it’s not a booty call, right? | 但如果他来见我 就不算那种召唤了吧 |
[1:30:45] | All right, then. enjoy yourself. | 好吧 享受生活吧 |
[1:30:49] | That’s what your 20s are for. | 20岁的意义正是如此 |
[1:30:51] | Your 30s are to learn the lessons. | 30岁呢 就要吸取教训 |
[1:30:53] | Your 40s are to pay for the drinks. | 40岁呢 就要埋酒单 |
[1:30:57] | Well, in that case, I’ll take another one. | 这样的话 再给我来一杯 |
[1:31:02] | It’s all about the desk. | 问题的关键就是桌子 |
[1:31:04] | If I find the desk, the writing will come. and it better come… | 我选好了桌子 文思就泉涌了 最好能涌… |
[1:31:07] | because I’m using my new book advance to pay the fancy decorator. | 因为我把新书的预付款拿来装昂贵的修了 |
[1:31:13] | I think it is so great that you’re redoing your entire apartment. | 我觉得你重装整个公寓这主意棒极了 |
[1:31:18] | Yeah, well, out with the old and… | 是啊 旧的不去… |
[1:31:21] | oh, in with the overpriced. | 贵的不来 |
[1:31:27] | Hey. harry called me and mentioned that you’re not running. | 哈里电话我 说你没有在跑步了 |
[1:31:32] | why’d he do that? | 他和你说这个干嘛 |
[1:31:34] | because he loves you and he’s concerned. | 因为他爱你 担心你啊 |
[1:31:37] | There’s nothing to be concerned about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[1:31:39] | Well, did…? did the doctor say that it’s not safe or something? | 那…是医生说不安全还是什么 |
[1:31:45] | No. she said because I’m already a runner, it’s fine. | 没 她说我本来就经常跑 所以没事 |
[1:31:49] | So then, why are you not… | 那么你为什么不… |
[1:31:51] | Because I’m afraid something bad is gonna happen. | 因为我害怕有不好的事情会发生 |
[1:31:53] | -it’s a miracle I’m even pregnant. -okay. | -我能怀孕就是个奇迹了 -好吧 |
[1:31:58] | I have everything I ever wanted. | 我想要的都有了 |
[1:32:01] | I am so happy that I’m terrified. | 我觉得越幸福越感到不安 |
[1:32:04] | Nobody gets everything that they want. look at you. look at miranda. | 没人能事事如意的 看看你 再看看米兰达 |
[1:32:10] | You’re good people and look at what happened to you. | 你们都是好人 可到头来呢 |
[1:32:12] | Of course something bad is gonna happen to me. | 所以坏事总归会来找我的 |
[1:32:15] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的… |
[1:32:16] | you shit your pants this year. | 今年你已经便便在裤子里了 |
[1:32:19] | Maybe you’re done. | 也许已经结束了 |
[1:32:25] | You run every day, that’s what you do. | 每天都跑步 这才是你啊 |
[1:32:28] | You can’t stop being who you are because you’re afraid, right? | 你不能因为害怕就放弃做自己啊 对吗 |
[1:32:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:32:35] | Okay. here we go. | 好的 我们到了 |
[1:32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:32:46] | And as the last of the autumn leaves fell away… | 今秋最后一片落叶着了地 |
[1:32:50] | so did charlotte’s fear. | 夏洛特悬着的心也着了地 |
[1:32:54] | By the time the first snow fell. charlotte got her stride back. | 当第一场雪飘落时 夏洛特又活力十足了 |
[1:33:07] | Are you sure you don’t want me to r.s.v.p. | 你确定不需要我回复 |
[1:33:09] | To any of these holiday parties? | 这些假期聚会吗 |
[1:33:11] | No, I am perfectly happy spending time alone. | 不用 我很享受一个人的闲暇 |
[1:33:14] | You sure? because this looks like a good one. | 不改啦? 这看起来还不错呢 |
[1:33:16] | Go home. seriously, you’re gonna miss your plane, go. | 回家吧 要不赶不上飞机了 去吧 |
[1:33:20] | Okay. but first… | 好吧 但是之前… |
[1:33:27] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:33:31] | -you didn’t have to. -it’s just something silly. | -你不用这样的 -就是挺傻的礼物 |
[1:33:39] | -oh, louise from st. louis. -you said you never saw it. | -《火树银花》 -你说过你没看过它 |
[1:33:43] | Well, jeez. | 老天 |
[1:33:45] | Now I feel bad. | 这回我郁闷了 |
[1:33:47] | If I had known we were exchanging gifts… | 要早知道我们要交换礼物… |
[1:33:55] | i would have bought you one two weeks ago… | 我两周前就该买一个 |
[1:33:58] | and hidden it here. | 然后藏在这儿 |
[1:34:04] | -that is not what I think it is. -I don’t know, open it. | -这太出乎我意料了 -不管 打开吧 |
[1:34:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[1:34:23] | My very own louis vuitton? | 属于我自己的LV |
[1:34:26] | That’s right. no more rental for you. | 没错 你不用再租包了 |
[1:34:29] | Look who’s home from the big city. | 瞧一瞧看一看 谁从大都市回来了 |
[1:34:33] | It was the best money I’d ever spent. | 这是我花得最值的钱 |
[1:34:37] | New year’s eve and a cup of noodles. | 除夕夜 泡面夜 |
[1:34:50] | So you remember what you’re gonna say at midnight? | 记住午夜要说什么了吗 |
[1:34:53] | -happy new year. -yeah. | -新年快乐 -没错 |
[1:34:56] | Except you’re gonna say it much more excited than that. | 但是要更开心地说出来 |
[1:34:59] | -you’re gonna say, “happy new year!” -happy new year. | -像这样 新年快乐! -新年快乐 |
[1:35:05] | Yeah. and you say that and then you kiss. | 对 说完要亲亲 |
[1:35:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:35:19] | All ready to go, b-boy? | 准备好走了吗 小伙子 |
[1:35:21] | Did you remember to pack the batman that santa brought you? | 带上圣诞公公送你的蝙蝠侠没有 |
[1:35:25] | I think it’s in the kitchen. | 我觉得会在厨房里 |
[1:35:26] | Oh, you gotta have the new batman, huh? | 收到新的蝙蝠侠了吗 |
[1:35:36] | You got plans with the girls? | 和姐妹们约好没 |
[1:35:40] | We’re all kind of staying in tonight. | 我们都打算在家过 |
[1:35:45] | Would you like to come out and eat with us? | 想不想 和我们一起出去吃呢 |
[1:35:49] | We could go someplace on your side of the bridge. | 我们可以在你住的这边吃 |
[1:35:52] | No. thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:35:59] | Miranda, I never meant to hurt you. | 米兰达 我没想过要伤害你 |
[1:36:09] | -Batman. – oh, there he is. batman. | -蝙蝠侠 -找到了 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:36:15] | -put your hat on. -yeah. | -带上帽子 -对呢 |
[1:36:17] | -it’s snowing out. -here you go. | -外面下雪呢 -好了 |
[1:36:20] | -I’m gonna bring batman. -okay. | -我要带上蝙蝠侠 -好 |
[1:36:23] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:36:25] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:36:28] | Kiss. | 亲亲 |
[1:36:40] | All right, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |
[1:36:45] | This is my new… | 这是我的新… |
[1:36:50] | You know what we’re gonna do? | 你知道我们的大计划吧 |
[1:36:52] | We’re gonna light a firecracker at midnight. | 我们要在午夜放鞭炮 |
[1:37:46] | -hello? -happy new year. | -喂 -新年快乐 |
[1:37:49] | We’re having a fabulous time. | 我们现在超级开心呢 |
[1:37:51] | The only thing missing is you. come. | 唯独就是少了你 来吧 |
[1:37:53] | That’s sweet but l can’t. l’m– l’m writing. | 真好 可我不能来 我在…我在写东西 |
[1:37:57] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[1:38:00] | You’re not really writing, are you? | 你没在写东西吧 对吗 |
[1:38:03] | No. you’re not really having a fabulous time, are you? | 没 你不是超级开心吧 对吗 |
[1:38:06] | No. rescue me. | 没有 救命啊 |
[1:38:10] | There’s no one fun here. | 这里一点乐子都没有 |
[1:38:11] | It’s very forced-festive. | 身不由己的日子 |
[1:38:13] | Oh, yes. that’s just what every new year’s eve party needs… | 没错 这就是每年除夕聚会的感受 |
[1:38:17] | a visit from the lost bronte sister. | 来自勃朗特家的迷途的姐妹 |
[1:38:20] | Well, better a bronte sister than a hilton sister. | 好吧 至少比希尔顿家的姐妹强吧 |
[1:38:22] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 可是 |
[1:38:25] | by 10 p.m. l will be in bed asleep… | 10点钟 我就要去睡觉了 |
[1:38:30] | and blissfully unaware of how fabulous this night is supposed to be. | 无论今天晚上有多么风花雪月 都与我无关 |
[1:38:57] | -hello? -so I thought… | -喂 -我以为… |
[1:38:59] | that one of the perks of having a family… | 成家的好处之一就是 |
[1:39:02] | Was that you didn’t have to spend new year’s eve alone with chinese food. | 不用在除夕夜孤单一人吃中国菜 |
[1:39:05] | I am alone with chinese food. | 我一个人在吃中国菜呢 |
[1:39:09] | -I was asleep. -oh, shit. I’m sorry. | -我在睡觉呢 -糟糕 对不起 |
[1:39:13] | No, no, that’s okay. where’s brady? | 不用 没关系 布莱迪呢 |
[1:39:17] | -it’s steve’s night. -oh. right. | -在斯蒂夫那儿 -对了 |
[1:39:20] | -don’t wake up. go… go back to sleep. -no, it’s okay. | -别起来了 继续睡吧 -没事 没关系的 |
[1:39:25] | -you all right? -I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[1:39:28] | I got all choked up… | 我吃饱了撑的… |
[1:39:30] | watching stupid new year’s eve stuff alone on tv. | 一个人看些傻逼新年节目 |
[1:39:34] | -you want me to come over? -I’m all the way downtown. | -要不要我过去 -我住在下城很远的 |
[1:39:38] | No, I can… you know, I can… I grab a cab. | 没事 我可以打辆车 |
[1:39:42] | On new year’s? no way. I’m… I’m… I’m fine. | 除夕夜 算了吧 我没事的 |
[1:39:46] | Really. I just… I just wanted to talk a little. | 真没事 只想和你说说话 |
[1:39:48] | Go back to sleep. I’ll… I’ll see you next year. | 睡去吧 我们…明年见 |
[1:39:52] | -good night. -good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:40:14] | Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind? | 怎能忘怀老朋友 尘封旧时的欢乐记忆 |
[1:40:24] | Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne? | 怎能忘怀老朋友 抹去昔日的美好时光 |
[1:40:33] | Good one. | 真棒 |
[1:40:36] | For auld lang syne, my dear, | 为了美好的往昔 朋友 |
[1:40:40] | -it’s almost time. -champagne? | -快到时间了 -香槟 |
[1:40:43] | For auld lang syne, | 为了珍贵的情谊 |
[1:40:47] | We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, | 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒 |
[1:40:53] | Oh, my god. thank god you’re here. | 天 感谢上帝你总算来了 |
[1:40:56] | For auld lang syne! | 愿友谊地久天长 |
[1:41:01] | And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp, | 你愿举起手中的酒杯 |
[1:41:07] | And surely I’ll be mine, | 与我把酒言欢 |
[1:41:12] | And we’ll tak a cup o kindness yet, | 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒 |
[1:41:18] | For auld lang syne! | 愿友谊地久天长 |
[1:41:23] | For auld lang syne, my dear, | 为了美好的往昔 朋友 |
[1:41:29] | For auld lang syne, | 为了珍贵的情谊 |
[1:41:34] | We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, | 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒 |
[1:41:41] | For auld lang syne! | 愿友谊地久天长 |
[1:41:49] | We twa hae run about the braes, | 我们曾结伴游遍故乡的山野 |
[1:41:54] | And pou’d the gowans fine, | 采摘美丽的菊花 |
[1:41:58] | But we’ve wander’d monie a weary fit, | 如今却各自离去在人海茫茫 |
[1:42:05] | Sin auld lang syne. | 散落在天涯 |
[1:42:10] | For auld lang syne, my dear, | 为了美好的往昔 朋友 |
[1:42:18] | For auld lang syne, | 为了珍贵的情谊 |
[1:42:22] | We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, | 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒 |
[1:42:29] | -hey. -oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:42:32] | You’re not alone. | 你不会孤单的 |
[1:42:35] | For auld lang syne! | 愿友谊地久天长 |
[1:42:36] | We twa hae paidl’d in the burn | 我们也曾在荡舟在粼粼的水面 |
[1:42:42] | Frae morning sun till dine, | 从太阳升起直到黄昏 |
[1:42:47] | But seas between us braid hae roar’d | 而今物是人非两茫茫 |
[1:42:53] | Sin auld lang syne. | 伤心各自奔天涯 |
[1:42:58] | For auld lang syne, my dear, | 为了美好的往昔 朋友 |
[1:43:04] | For auld lang syne, | 为了珍贵的情谊 |
[1:43:10] | We’ll tak a cup of kindness yet, | 让我们饮尽这杯友谊的美酒 |
[1:43:16] | For auld lang syne! | 愿友谊地久天长 |
[1:43:26] | a young child that perhaps they’ve… | 小孩子家家可能就… |
[1:43:28] | -hey, easy there, girl. -you all right? | -小心点 -没事吧 |
[1:43:31] | Yeah. thanks. | 没事 谢啦 |
[1:43:32] | Three months driving in l.a. and I forgot how to use my fucking legs. | 在洛杉矶开了三个月车 我他妈都不会走路了 |
[1:43:35] | Every spring. the women of new york… | 每个春天 纽约的女性们 |
[1:43:37] | Leave the foolish choices of their | 都会把一切傻事抛之脑后 |
[1:43:39] | Past behind and look forward to the future. | 期待着崭新的篇章 |
[1:43:42] | This is known as fashion week. | 这就是纽约时装周 |
[1:43:47] | Oh, there we are. | 我们坐那儿 |
[1:43:49] | -we’re in the front row? -I had to pull some strings. | -第一排 -我走了点后门 |
[1:43:54] | -very nice. -I should go thank them. | -很好很强大 -我真该谢谢他们 |
[1:43:56] | Decide where we’re gonna go for lunch and I’ll make a call. | 决定好午饭吃什么 我去预约 |
[1:43:59] | It’s just like old times. | 这会儿真像回到从前了 |
[1:44:01] | So this is what you all | 周六我和布莱迪 斯蒂夫 |
[1:44:02] | spent your saturdays doing… | 逛布鲁克林水族馆的时候… |
[1:44:03] | while I was with brady and steve at the brooklyn aquarium? | 你们就是在忙这些咯 |
[1:44:07] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[1:44:09] | not every saturday. | 也不是每周六啦 |
[1:44:11] | Just so you know, we always had front row at the mammal show. | 话说去水族馆看表演时 我们也坐第一排呢 |
[1:44:16] | Steve does the funniest dolphin impression. | 斯蒂夫模仿海豚最搞笑了 |
[1:44:19] | Actually, it’s more steve as a dolphin. | 其实说那海豚像斯蒂夫更准确 |
[1:44:28] | You really can’t forgive him? | 你真的不能原谅他么 |
[1:44:31] | Are you suggesting something? | 你想说啥 |
[1:44:34] | I like steve. I always liked steve. | 我喜欢斯蒂夫 一直都是 |
[1:44:37] | He’s apologized 100 times. he’s not seeing anyone else. | 他都道了100次歉了 也没找新女友 |
[1:44:40] | What’s it gonna take? | 这样还不行么 |
[1:44:42] | Are you also suggesting that she forgive big? | 你是不是也想她原谅大人物 |
[1:44:44] | No. I could kill big. | 不要 我可以杀了大人物 |
[1:44:49] | Sometimes when I’m running… | 有时候我跑着歩 |
[1:44:51] | i imagine what I would say to him if I ever saw him again. | 就想象着如果再见他要说什么 |
[1:44:56] | I have the perfect opening line. | 我想到了一个完美的开场白 |
[1:44:59] | Do you wanna hear it? | 你们想知道吗 |
[1:45:02] | Uh, yeah. | 想啊 |
[1:45:05] | I curse the day you were born. | 你爸当初怎么没把你射在墙上 |
[1:45:10] | That’s impressive. you better work up a hand gesture to go with it. | 很黄很暴力 你最好再配个手势什么的 |
[1:45:24] | I didn’t know if it was the fashion… | 我不清楚是因为时装秀 |
[1:45:26] | or the fact that the four of us were together again… | 还是我们四个又聚在一起了 |
[1:45:29] | but for the first time in a long time… | 但是那么长时间以来 我感觉 |
[1:45:32] | i felt like myself. | 第一次找回了自己 |
[1:46:06] | Well, let’s get a cab, okay? I’m absolutely starving. I don’t know what… | 我们打车吧 我饿死了 不知道… |
[1:46:10] | Fur is murder! | 皮草是屠杀 |
[1:46:12] | Murder! murder! | 屠杀 屠杀 |
[1:46:16] | -murder! murder! -god, I miss new york. | -屠杀 屠杀 -操 我真怀念纽约 |
[1:46:23] | And a couple of weeks later. | 几个星期后 |
[1:46:24] | I met saint louise’s st. louis boyfriend.Will. | 我见了圣女露易丝的圣路易斯男友威尔 |
[1:46:28] | Over christmas. they realized how much they loved each other. | 这个圣诞节 他们发现深爱着对方 |
[1:46:31] | -I’m carrie. -will. | -我是凯莉 -威尔 |
[1:46:33] | Just in time for valentine’s day. | 情人节如期而至 |
[1:46:44] | just in time. wish you a happy valenines day. | 如期而至的祝福 情人节快乐 |
[1:46:52] | to aunt carrie-love lily | 致凯莉婶婶 爱你的莉莉 |
[1:47:02] | I’m calling to make sure that you aren’t hanging from your shower rod. | 我打电话是想确认你是否吊死在浴帘杆上 |
[1:47:06] | -you called about an hour too early. -so, what’s the v-day plan? | -你早了1个小时 -情人节打算怎么过啊 |
[1:47:10] | Well, miranda and I are going to dinner… | 我和米兰达一会儿一起吃晚餐 |
[1:47:14] | and then a very violent slasher movie. | 然后看部很黄很暴力的电影 |
[1:47:16] | -perfect. -you? | -真不错 -你呢 |
[1:47:18] | I’m making smith sushi. pause for reaction. | 我在给史密斯做寿司 逗号 有话请讲 |
[1:47:22] | Wow, you do that? | 哇 你还会那个呢 |
[1:47:24] | We took a class a while back. | 回来以后我们报了个班 |
[1:47:26] | And when he comes in that door at 7:30… | 当他七点半走进家门 |
[1:47:29] | l’m going to surprise him by laying naked on the dining-room table… | 我会裸体躺在餐桌上–自制寿司人体盛 |
[1:47:33] | covered with homemade sushi. | 给他个惊喜 |
[1:47:35] | Boy, you do have time on your hands. | 你还真有那个闲情逸致 |
[1:47:38] | So. what else is new? | 还有别的创意吗 |
[1:48:04] | There is a whole lot of love in this room. | 这屋子真有恋爱的氛围 |
[1:48:07] | Is it me or is valentine’s day this year on steroids? | 是我过时了还是情人节太亢奋了 |
[1:48:10] | No. I think it was like this last year. we just played for the other team. | 不 去年也这样 只是物是人非罢了 |
[1:48:15] | Good evening. this is our valentine’s night menu. | 晚上好 这是我们的情人节菜单 |
[1:48:18] | All of our specials are romantically | 我们所有的特色菜都 |
[1:48:20] | Themed and designed to be split for two. | 以爱为主题 并且适合两人分享 |
[1:48:22] | -are we having wine? -yes. | -需要红酒吗 -要 |
[1:48:23] | -glass or a…? -bottle. | -来两杯还是… -一瓶 |
[1:48:25] | I’ll be right back to take you and your girlfriend’s order. | 马上给您和您的女朋友上餐 |
[1:48:34] | Why would you have looked at the vogue today of all days? | 你为啥偏偏选在今天看《时尚》 |
[1:48:38] | Because I’m an emotional cutter. | 因为我是个情绪化的自虐狂 |
[1:48:41] | I deserve what I got. running all over new york… | 我真是活该 跑了整个纽约… |
[1:48:45] | believing that I’m finally getting my happy ending. | 坚信自己终于找到了幸福的归属 |
[1:48:47] | see? love does conquer all. | 瞧啊 真爱无敌啊 |
[1:48:49] | Look at me in my one-of-a-kind wedding gown… | 看看我那地球仅此一件婚纱… |
[1:48:51] | marrying the love of my life.” – would you like another bot? | -嫁给一生的挚爱 -要不要再开一瓶… |
[1:48:55] | -yes. -yes. | -要 -要 |
[1:48:58] | And miranda, in that article, I did not say “we” once. | 米兰达 这个童话里 我从没说过”我们”二字 |
[1:49:01] | No. the whole article was “i think” and “i want.” | 从头至尾都是”我觉得”和”我想要” |
[1:49:06] | -it was from your point of view. -yeah, exactly. my point of view. | -这是你自己的观点啊 -对 太对了 我的想法 |
[1:49:09] | Exactly. the whole wedding was my point of view. | 是啊 这整个婚礼都是我一厢情愿 |
[1:49:14] | I let… I let the wedding get bigger than big. | 我把这个婚礼变得比大人物还重要 |
[1:49:19] | I am the reason that he did not get out of the car. | 我才是他下不了车的根本原因 |
[1:49:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:49:26] | I said something to big that I shouldn’t have… | 我对大人物说了些不该说… |
[1:49:31] | at the rehearsal dinner. | 彩排晚宴的时候 |
[1:49:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:49:36] | After steve showed up, I was really upset. | 斯蒂夫出现之后 我就很烦躁 |
[1:49:39] | And I bumped into big… | 然后碰到了大人物… |
[1:49:44] | and I said that you two were crazy to get married. | 我说… 你们两个疯了才要结婚 |
[1:49:47] | Here we go, your shiraz. | 来了 你们的雪华沙干红 |
[1:49:59] | Okay, great. thanks so much. | 好了 非常感谢 |
[1:50:06] | I’m sorry. I was upset. steve had… | 对不起 我那时很生气 斯蒂夫他… |
[1:50:10] | I have been going over this and over this in my mind for five months. | 整整五个月这件事在我脑海里不停地转来转去 |
[1:50:16] | And for five months, you kept a secret like that? | 而这五个月 你就一直这样装聋作哑 |
[1:50:20] | -I tried to tell you once, but then… -once? | -我试过一次想告诉你 但结果… -一次? |
[1:50:23] | You tried to tell me once? | 你试过一次想告诉我 |
[1:50:26] | You should have tried to tell me every single day. | 你应该每一天都试着告诉我 |
[1:50:29] | I know. I was waiting for the right time. | 我知道 我是在等个合适的机会 |
[1:50:31] | There is no right time to tell me that | 从来就没有合适的机会告诉我 |
[1:50:33] | you ruined my marriage. | 是你毁了我的婚礼 |
[1:50:34] | It just happened. I wasn’t thinking. | 就那么发生了 我是无心的 |
[1:50:39] | carrie, please don’t go. | 凯莉 求你别走好吗 |
[1:50:40] | you know what I think hurts the most? | 知道什么最伤我的心么 |
[1:50:44] | Is that you kept a secret from me. | 你竟然隐瞒着没告诉我 |
[1:50:46] | And I have never, ever kept a secret from you. | 而我呢 从来就没有这样对过你 |
[1:50:51] | Ever. | 从没有 |
[1:50:55] | No, I’m lying. for the last five months… | 错了 我有过 过去的这五个月… |
[1:50:57] | l’ve been thinking that it is a huge mistake that you left steve. | 我都认为你离开斯蒂夫是个超级大错误 |
[1:51:01] | There. | 看吧 |
[1:51:04] | How does it feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[1:51:06] | Excuse me. excuse me. | 劳驾 过去一下 |
[1:51:29] | Any minute now. | 万事俱备 |
[1:51:41] | Hey. babe. it’s me. pick up. | 宝贝 是我 接电话 |
[1:51:43] | Pick up. | 接啊 |
[1:51:45] | All right. it’s 7:20. I’m still at the studio. | 现在7点20 我还在摄影棚 |
[1:51:48] | We’re behind. I’m gonna be a little bit late. | 我们进度慢了 我晚一点回家 |
[1:51:49] | sorry. bye. | 对不起宝贝 再见 |
[1:52:01] | Forty minutes later… | 四十分钟后… |
[1:52:03] | sushi. samantha. still no smith. | 寿司 萨曼莎 还是缺个史密斯 |
[1:52:14] | This is bullshit. | 这事太不靠谱了 |
[1:52:47] | It was the same valentine night samantha had planned… | 这才是萨曼莎计划好的情人节 |
[1:52:52] | minus the sushi. | 除了寿司 |
[1:52:56] | And the other woman. | 再除去第二个女人 |
[1:53:08] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[1:53:10] | -man, that was a long day. -you’re three hours late. | -老天 真是漫长的一天 -你迟到了三个小时 |
[1:53:13] | Bummer, I know. did you eat? | 很烦 我知道 你吃了没 |
[1:53:16] | Yes, I ate. | 对 吃过了 |
[1:53:17] | I ate the sushi that I hand-made for you. | 我吃了亲自给你做的寿司 |
[1:53:20] | The sushi that I laid all over my | 裸身人体盛寿司大餐 |
[1:53:22] | Naked body as a valentine surprise for you. | 是我送你的情人节惊喜 |
[1:53:25] | Why are you so upset? I called. | 为什么那么大火气啊 我打了电话的 |
[1:53:28] | I couldn’t pick up the phone. | 我接不了电话 |
[1:53:30] | My body was covered everywhere with sushi. | 我身上到处是寿司 |
[1:53:33] | I got wasabi in places where one should never get wasabi. | 我把芥末放在别人一辈子都不会放的地方 |
[1:53:37] | Oh, you think it’s funny that I slaved all day in this kitchen… | 一整天我宅在厨房给你做温馨晚餐 |
[1:53:42] | to make a lovely meal for you? | 是件好笑的事吗 |
[1:53:46] | You made some sushi. it’s not a big deal. | 你做了寿司 这又不是什么大事 |
[1:53:49] | not a big deal. here. | 不是大事? 给你 |
[1:53:52] | I am not the type of woman… | 我可不是那种 |
[1:53:54] | who sits home all day waiting for a man! | 在家等男人等一天的女人 |
[1:53:57] | Enjoy your california handmade roll! | 享用你的加利福尼亚手卷吧 |
[1:54:04] | Happy fucking valentine’s day. | 操蛋的情人节快乐 |
[1:54:16] | It’s carrie. leave me a message. | 我是carrie 请留言 |
[1:54:18] | Carrie. it’s me. please pick up. | 凯莉 是我 求你接电话吧 |
[1:54:21] | Three days of “i’m sorry” calls and e-mails and flowers… | 连着三天的”抱歉”电话 电邮和花 |
[1:54:25] | and I still wasn’t ready. | 我还是没想好 |
[1:54:28] | It was the longest we’d ever gone without speaking. | 这是我们有史以来持续时间最长的冷战 |
[1:54:38] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[1:54:42] | -I need to talk to you. -how long have you been waiting here? | -我得和你谈谈 -你在这儿等了多久了 |
[1:54:47] | Seventeen-dollars long. | 17块钱那么久 |
[1:54:51] | Please get in. it just hit 18. | 拜托你进来吧 表刚跳到18了 |
[1:55:07] | -this is weird, not talking. -I’m upset. | -不说话有点奇怪 -我还生气呢 |
[1:55:13] | Carrie, I understand but it just happened | 刚刚 我懂 可是这已经发生了 |
[1:55:16] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过会伤害你 |
[1:55:22] | You have to forgive me. | 你必须原谅我 |
[1:55:26] | You know… | 知道么… |
[1:55:27] | -what? -no. | -什么 -算了 |
[1:55:28] | No, please, what were you gonna say? | 别 拜托 你想说什么 |
[1:55:31] | You badger me to forgive you in three days. | 你这么缠着我指望着三天就得到宽恕 |
[1:55:34] | You won’t even consider forgiving | 可是想都不想去宽恕 |
[1:55:35] | Steve for something he did six months ago. | 斯蒂夫六个月前的错误 |
[1:55:38] | It’s not the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[1:55:41] | It’s forgiveness. | 这都是宽恕啊 |
[1:55:47] | I don’t know that I can trust that it won’t happen again. | 我不清楚我能相信这事不会再发生了 |
[1:55:51] | Steve, you’re very quiet today. | 斯蒂夫 你今天话很少 |
[1:55:55] | Miranda, I know I made it hard for you to trust me… | 米兰达 我知道我让你很难再信任我了… |
[1:56:03] | -but you made it hard for me to trust you. – me? | -但你也让我很难信任你 -我吗 |
[1:56:06] | The way you treated me and cut me out of your life like that. | 你对我的所作所为 从你的生活中踢出去 |
[1:56:09] | I mean, yeah, I broke a vow… | 没错 我是违背一条誓言… |
[1:56:12] | but what about the other vows? | 那其它那些誓言呢 |
[1:56:15] | Like promising to love someone for better or for worse. | 比如承诺不论是好还是坏都爱着对方 |
[1:56:19] | What about that? | 那个怎么算 |
[1:56:22] | How do I know she’s not gonna punish me for the rest of my life? | 我怎么知道她下半辈子不会也这样惩罚我呢 |
[1:56:25] | You don’t. | 没法知道 |
[1:56:27] | And she doesn’t know for sure that you won’t have another indiscretion. | 而且她也没法确定你不会再出轨 |
[1:56:34] | All you can know is that you wanna move forward… | 你们能确定的是 你们是否还想继续生活下去 |
[1:56:38] | And risk that the love | 用你们的爱情做赌注 |
[1:56:40] | you have for each other won’t allow that to happen. | 保证这样的事情不会再发生了 |
[1:56:45] | And that’s what we’ll discover here. | 这才是我们要解决的问题 |
[1:56:54] | So we’re done with our last session. | 我们上一次婚姻咨询结束了 |
[1:56:57] | We’re not allowed to talk to each other for two weeks… | 两周内我们不能和对方说话 |
[1:56:59] | While we figure out if being together | 这期间我们要考虑好 |
[1:57:01] | Again is something that we really want. | 我们是不是真的想要复合 |
[1:57:03] | And then we had to pick a place to meet… | 然后必须找个地方碰面 |
[1:57:07] | and if we both show up on that day, the past no longer exists. | 如果那天我们都出现了 以前的事一笔勾销 |
[1:57:11] | It’s like showing up is our promise to each other… | 出现在那里就好像对对方的承诺 |
[1:57:14] | that we’re both willing to let it all go and move forward. | 不计前嫌 携手向前 |
[1:57:20] | -can you do that? -I don’t know. | -你会去吗 -不知道 |
[1:57:23] | I don’t know. I have a lot of thinking to do. | 我不知道 我要好好想一想 |
[1:57:26] | -thinking? or feeling? -what do you mean? | -想 不如凭感觉 -什么意思 |
[1:57:30] | Well, miranda, you’re a lawyer. | 米兰达 你是个律师 |
[1:57:31] | You know, you can argue both sides of any case. | 你可以从正反两面来辩论 |
[1:57:34] | But why we feel what we feel isn’t logical. | 但是我们的感觉是不能用逻辑来分析的 |
[1:57:38] | it’s emotional. | 这是感情 |
[1:57:40] | So I’m sorry, harvard, but I’m afraid… | 所以很遗憾 哈佛高材生 这一次… |
[1:57:42] | you’re gonna have to base this decision on your emotions. | 你要跟着感觉做出决定 |
[1:57:46] | Well, then I’m screwed. I don’t know what I feel. | 那我白搭 我都不知道自己的感觉是什么 |
[1:57:49] | You will. there will come a moment when you know. | 你会的 时机到了你就知道了 |
[1:57:52] | And if it’s “yes,” then all that brilliant logic… | 如果答案是”是” 之前所有的逻辑和旧怨 |
[1:57:54] | it’s gonna go right out the window with the past. | 就会抛到十万八千里之外去了 |
[1:57:58] | And I thought picking a spot to meet was gonna be the challenge. | 我以为找个见面的地方就很有挑战性了 |
[1:58:01] | -where is it? -on the brooklyn bridge. | -选的哪儿 -布鲁克林大桥 |
[1:58:05] | halfway between our two places. | 我们两个住处的几何中心 |
[1:58:07] | very logical, and yet poetic. | 有逻辑 又不乏浪漫 |
[1:58:10] | Poetic if we both show up. | 我们都去了才浪漫 |
[1:58:13] | Otherwise you’re on a bridge, rejected. | 不然被晾在桥上 一个人 |
[1:58:17] | It’s not a good plan. | 那可不好玩了 |
[1:58:27] | I got two pieces of good news. | 我有两条好消息 |
[1:58:28] | -oh, and I’ve got two coffees. -thank you. | -我有两杯咖啡 -谢谢 |
[1:58:31] | Here you go. so, what’s up? | 给你 那么是什么呢 |
[1:58:33] | I just heard from your realtor | 刚接到房产经济的电话 |
[1:58:35] | and the apartment on 5th has finally sold. | 第五大道的公寓终于卖掉了 |
[1:58:37] | You got 60 days before the new owner takes possession, | 新房主60天后搬进去 |
[1:58:40] | And you’re out of there. | 之前你要搬出来 |
[1:58:43] | And what is the other news? | 第二条消息呢 |
[1:58:50] | I’m moving back to st. louis and we’re getting married in the fall. | 我要搬回圣路易斯了 今年秋天结婚 |
[1:58:54] | Oh, my god. | 上帝 |
[1:58:56] | Wait a minute, I gotta see that. | 等等 我要欣赏一下 |
[1:58:59] | -well, it’s gorgeous. -and you know what? it ain’t rented. | -很漂亮 -知道么 这可不是租来的 |
[1:59:08] | On the day of her decision deadline… | 做决定的最后一天 |
[1:59:10] | true to form. miranda had argued both sides of the case. | 对比清单 米兰达分析了复合的利与弊 |
[1:59:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:59:38] | It suddenly dawned on miranda… | 米兰达突然领悟到 |
[1:59:40] | that steve’s list might have had more cons than pros. | 斯蒂夫的清单上可能弊大于利 |
[2:00:29] | And miranda never looked back. | 米兰达没有再回头看 |
[2:00:38] | Well. almost never. | 好吧 基本上没有 |
[2:00:41] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[2:00:48] | Meanwhile. back in lost angeles… | 与此同时 回到失-落杉矶 |
[2:00:54] | Turns out new age philosophy wasn’t the secret. | 看起来新世纪哲学早不是秘密了 |
[2:01:00] | Samantha had money. a career. and a man who loved her. | 萨曼莎有钱 有事业 还有个爱她的男人 |
[2:01:04] | But still. | 然而 |
[2:01:04] | She couldn’t shake the feeling that something was missing from her life. | 她还是觉得人生中少了点什么 |
[2:01:08] | Baby, come back. | 宝贝 回来 |
[2:01:10] | That’s not our house. | 那不是咱家 |
[2:01:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[2:01:52] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[2:01:55] | I’m your next-door neighbor… | 我住在你隔壁 |
[2:01:56] | and my dog ran up on your dick deck. | 我的狗跑到你的鸡巴…甲板上了 |
[2:02:02] | Suddenly it wasn’t so secret what she was missing. | 灵光一闪 她到底缺了什么已经一目了然了 |
[2:02:06] | Wanna join me? | 要一起洗吗 |
[2:02:17] | Hey. I’m dante. | 我叫但丁 |
[2:02:20] | Stop by anytime. | 欢迎你随时串门 |
[2:02:25] | It was official. | 命运从此转折 |
[2:02:27] | From the minute she met dante… | 从遇见但丁那一刻起… |
[2:02:30] | samantha was in hell. | 萨曼莎就如坠炼狱了 |
[2:02:35] | And by spring. I looked like my old self… | 春天之前 我审视以前的自己 |
[2:02:38] | in my new apartment. | 而在我的新公寓里 |
[2:02:40] | just in time for the baby shower. | 新宝宝迎接派对也如期而至 |
[2:02:42] | -oh, excuse me, honey. hi. -sure. | -我过去一下 亲爱的 -好的 |
[2:02:46] | A woman put a glass on your new desk without a coaster. | 有个妖孽没搁杯垫就把被子放你新桌子上了 |
[2:02:49] | I said, “if you do it again, I’m gonna break your arm.” | 我告诉她 你再敢这样 老娘打折你的小蹄子 |
[2:02:51] | -thanks. -bathroom? | -谢谢 -洗手间? |
[2:02:52] | -yes. hey, how’s it going? -pretty good, I think. | -没错 怎么样 -非常好 我认为 |
[2:02:55] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[2:02:57] | Where’s samantha? her plane landed two hours ago. | 萨曼莎在哪 她的飞机两小时前就降落了 |
[2:02:59] | Oh, you know her. she’s probably working out first. | 你了解她的 她可能先到外面转转 |
[2:03:02] | There’s no place like home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[2:03:04] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[2:03:08] | You have a rat in your purse. | 你包里有只老鼠啊 |
[2:03:10] | -that rat better be housebroken. -take your coat? | -最好是只有教养的老鼠 -能帮您拿衣服吗 |
[2:03:12] | -sure. -hey, cute bag. | -好的 -好漂亮的包包 |
[2:03:17] | Oh, my gosh, samantha. | 天啊 萨曼莎 |
[2:03:20] | You have a dog. | 你养了只小狗 |
[2:03:23] | Did you ever think you’d see the day me with a pooch? | 没想过我有一天也会带只狗吧 |
[2:03:26] | Mother of god, what’s with the gut? | 我的天哪 瞧瞧你的救生圈 |
[2:03:30] | Well, she’s eating something out there. | 她在外面吃了不少吧 |
[2:03:32] | come on in! | 进来吧 |
[2:03:35] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们正等你呢 |
[2:03:40] | I eat so I won’t cheat. | 我吃是为了不出轨 |
[2:03:44] | What exactly are you eating? | 你都吃些什么 |
[2:03:46] | Everything except dante’s dick. | 除了但丁的鸡巴什么都吃 |
[2:03:48] | Language, please. this is a grown-up apartment now. | 素质 现在这已经是成年人的公寓了 |
[2:03:52] | I guess I didn’t realize how big I was until I saw it on your faces. | 直到看见你们的表情 我才意识到自己有多胖 |
[2:03:55] | How…? and I say this with love. | 怎么… 我这么说都是为了你好啊 |
[2:03:58] | How could you not realize it? | 你怎么能意识不到呢 |
[2:04:01] | -I’ve been avoiding mirrors. -well, I’m proud of you for not cheating. | -我尽量避免照镜子 -我为你不出轨而骄傲 |
[2:04:04] | I don’t think there’s anything to be proud of. | 我觉得没什么可骄傲的 |
[2:04:07] | I stuff my face to stop myself from | 我塞满自己的嘴是为了 |
[2:04:08] | Doing something that feels natural to me. | 让自己做违背本性的事情 |
[2:04:11] | Now, listen, this isn’t about the weight. | 听着 这和体重一点关系都没有 |
[2:04:13] | You would look gorgeous at any size. | 无论高矮胖瘦你都一样迷人 |
[2:04:15] | -but are you happy? -well… | -但是你开心吗 -我觉得… |
[2:04:20] | relationships aren’t always about being happy, right? | 感情并不是总让人开心的 是吧 |
[2:04:26] | I mean, how often do you feel happy in your relationship? | 我是说 在感情中你常感到开心吗 |
[2:04:29] | I’m pretty sure that’s to you. | 我敢肯定这是问你的 |
[2:04:33] | -every day. -you feel happy every day? | -每一天 -你每天都开心吗 |
[2:04:36] | Not all day every day, but every day. | 不是每时每刻 但每天都开心 |
[2:04:40] | When was the last time you felt happy? | 你上次感到开心是什么时候 |
[2:04:43] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[2:04:45] | I think that’s normal for l.a. | 我觉得在洛杉矶这种情况很平常 |
[2:04:49] | -what am I gonna do? -what’s your gut tell you? | -我该怎么办 -你的圈圈和你说什么了 |
[2:04:55] | I know, but smith stayed with me through chemo. | 我知道 可史密斯伴我度过了化疗 |
[2:05:01] | And if he can stay with me through that… | 所以 如果他能伴我度过难关 |
[2:05:04] | then I should be able to stay in this relationship for him. | 我应该和他保持这段感情 |
[2:05:07] | Sweetie, you just compared your relationship to chemo. | 亲爱的 你把你的爱情和化疗相提并论 |
[2:05:11] | There we were. the three mirrors samantha couldn’t avoid. | 我们仨是萨曼莎逃避不了的三面镜子 |
[2:05:16] | And samantha? | 还有一件事萨曼莎 |
[2:05:18] | That pillow cost $300. | 那枕头值三百美元 |
[2:05:33] | My little monster. hi. | 我的小怪兽 你好吗 |
[2:05:36] | Hey. you’re home. | 你回来了 |
[2:05:39] | I thought you were staying the week. | 我还以为你要在那里待一周呢 |
[2:05:41] | we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[2:05:44] | Oh, man. | 好吧 |
[2:05:48] | -I knew this was coming. -yeah. | -我知道这一天会到来的 -是的 |
[2:05:51] | This isn’t working. | 这样行不通 |
[2:05:54] | I’ve done my best. I’ve given it five years and 15 pounds. | 我尽力了 我用了5年的时间和15磅体重 |
[2:05:58] | Well, what? | 怎么了 |
[2:06:02] | -you don’t love me anymore? -yes, I love you. | -你不再爱我了? -不 我爱你 |
[2:06:06] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[2:06:10] | I’m just gonna say the thing you’re not supposed to say. | 我要说一些本不该说的话 |
[2:06:14] | I love you but I love me more. | 我爱你但我更爱我自己 |
[2:06:16] | And I’ve been in a relationship with myself for 49 years… | 我和自己有49年的感情 |
[2:06:20] | and that’s the one I need to work on. | 这是我必须持续下去的 |
[2:06:25] | You’re gonna find a wonderful woman who loves being in a relationship. | 你会找到一个值得你爱的好姑娘的 |
[2:06:32] | What will you find? | 你会找谁 |
[2:06:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:06:37] | But that’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 但我愿意去冒这个险 |
[2:06:44] | -hey, no. keep it. -okay. | -别 留着它吧 -好吧 |
[2:06:52] | Every time I look down at it… | 每次看到它… |
[2:06:58] | l’m gonna think of you. | 我都会想起你 |
[2:07:02] | Some love stories aren’t epic novels. | 有的爱情故事不是史诗巨著 |
[2:07:06] | some are short stories. | 有的只不过是短篇小说 |
[2:07:07] | But that doesn’t make them any less filled with love. | 可无论长短他们都充满了真情 |
[2:07:11] | At this time… | 这一次 |
[2:07:13] | we ask that all passengers fasten their seat belts | 各位乘客 请系好您的安全带 |
[2:07:15] | in preparation for landing. | 飞机马上就要着陆了 |
[2:07:18] | we’re landing in new york. | 我们要在纽约着陆了 |
[2:07:22] | I’m gonna need to take that now. | 我需要把这个收走了 |
[2:07:26] | Okay. here we go now. give me that. | 好的 给我吧 给我 |
[2:07:32] | As someone returned to my life… | 有人回到我的身边的时候 |
[2:07:35] | someone left. | 有人却要离我而去了 |
[2:07:36] | -stamps, mailing labels. -okay. | -邮票 邮寄标签 -好的 |
[2:07:38] | And I put all your unopened mail from your p.o. box in these envelopes. | 我把你没看过的信件都放在这个信封里了 |
[2:07:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:07:48] | And please, please… | 请您千万 千万 |
[2:07:50] | do not make a mess out of carriebradshaw. com. | 别把凯莉·布莱肖的网站搞的乱七八糟了 |
[2:07:53] | -okay. -it’s my masterpiece. | -好的 -那可是我的心血啊 |
[2:07:58] | -what am I gonna do without you? -you’ll find some other girl… | -没有你我该怎么办 -你会找到别的女孩的 |
[2:08:02] | but she won’t have my style. | 但她们可没法和我比哦 |
[2:08:05] | Saint louise. | 圣女露易丝 |
[2:08:08] | You brought me back to life. | 是你让我重新开始了生活 |
[2:08:11] | And you gave me louise vuitton. | 是你送给我LV |
[2:08:21] | Serious. we need to stop crying. | 说真的 我们别再感伤了 |
[2:08:25] | -your keys. -oh, thanks. | -你的钥匙 -谢谢 |
[2:08:28] | Wait, wait, wait. don’t forget your love. | 等等 别忘了你的”爱” |
[2:08:32] | No. I found my love. | 不用了 我已经找到我的爱了 |
[2:08:35] | I’m leaving that with you. | 给你留着吧 |
[2:08:38] | -see you at my wedding. -I’ll meet you in st. louis. | -我的婚礼上再见 -圣路易斯见 |
[2:08:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:08:55] | And a couple of weeks later… | 几周后… |
[2:08:56] | a slow-moving charlotte grabbed a quick lunch. | 行动缓慢的夏洛特去吃快餐 |
[2:09:00] | -well, when are you due? -next week. | -您什么时候生 -下周吧 |
[2:09:02] | -you look gorgeous. -oh, thank you. | -你看起来美极了 -谢谢 |
[2:09:17] | -hi. can I get you something to drink? -no, no. | -您要喝点什么吗 -不 不 |
[2:09:21] | -no? -no. I can’t stay. | -不要吗 -不 我不能呆在这了 |
[2:09:24] | Help me. help me move the table. | 帮帮我 帮我挪开桌子 |
[2:09:30] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[2:09:32] | Charlotte, wait. wait. | 夏洛特 等等 |
[2:09:35] | Charlotte. charlotte, don’t run, you’re pregnant. | 夏洛特 别跑了 你是孕妇 |
[2:09:38] | I don’t wanna see you. I’m so mad at you. | 我不想见你 我对你很生气 |
[2:09:42] | I was always on your side. and then you go and you do that to carrie. | 我一直站在你这一边 但你却对卡莉那样 |
[2:09:47] | No! no! I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna waste tears on you. | 不 不 我不哭 我不会为你浪费眼泪的 |
[2:09:53] | I curse the day you were born. | 你爸当初怎么没把你射在墙上 |
[2:10:00] | I think my water just broke. oh, my god. | 我想我的羊水破了 我的天哪 |
[2:10:03] | -taxi! -my car’s right there. | -出租车 -我的车在这 |
[2:10:05] | I don’t wanna get in your car! taxi! | 我不想坐你的车 出租车 |
[2:10:08] | Please, I gotta get you to the hospital, okay? please? | 我带你去医院吧 好吧 求你了 |
[2:10:11] | -okay? lenox hill. | -好吗 -勒诺克斯山医院 |
[2:10:13] | Okay. start the car. | 好的 开车 |
[2:10:24] | Hi. congratulations. a girl. | 恭喜你们 生了个女孩 |
[2:10:29] | It’s my lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful women. | 我这辈子注定身边是美女如云 |
[2:10:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[2:10:39] | -she’s gorgeous. -say hello to rose | -她真漂亮 -和露丝打个招呼 |
[2:10:43] | -rose. what a beautiful name. -it’s after harry’s bubbe. | -露丝 多好听的名字 -和哈里奶奶的名字一样 |
[2:10:48] | Now we got a lily and a rose. | 现在我们有一个莉莉(百合)一个露丝(玫瑰) |
[2:10:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[2:10:53] | i have to say, you two are very cool customers | 我不得不说 你们俩可真酷啊 |
[2:10:57] | making the “baby’s here” call without all the “i’m in labor” drama. | 还没说”我要生了” 就打电话说”孩子出来了” |
[2:11:02] | There was plenty of drama. | 还有更具戏剧性的呢 |
[2:11:06] | My water broke while I was standing in front of a restaurant. | 羊水破的时候 我正在一家餐厅门口 |
[2:11:09] | -wow, that’s very dramatic. -wait, wait, she’s not done. | -是啊 很有戏剧性 -等等 她还没说完 |
[2:11:14] | -it broke while I was talking to big. -what? | -羊水破的时候 我正和大人物说话 -什么 |
[2:11:17] | See? drama. | 听到了吗 人生如戏吧 |
[2:11:19] | I ran into him and I got so upset, my water broke. | 遇到他 我很生气 我的羊水就破了 |
[2:11:23] | He brought her to the hospital, stayed until the baby was born. | 是他送她来医院的 一直到孩子出生才走 |
[2:11:27] | I think he was hoping to see you. | 我觉得他很想见你 |
[2:11:33] | Well, today is not about him. it’s about beautiful baby rose. | 今天不提他 今天的主角是漂亮宝贝露丝 |
[2:11:39] | So we know she has charlotte’s hair. what else do we know? | 她的头发像夏洛特 别的呢 |
[2:11:45] | -she’s a doll. mazel tov. -thank you. | -她太可爱的 恭喜你们了 -谢谢 |
[2:11:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:11:52] | He asked me to ask you to call him. | 他让我告诉你 给他打个电话 |
[2:11:56] | I know I know, it’s none of my business, | 我知道 这与我无关 |
[2:11:58] | but I felt bad for the schmuck… | 不过让这个傻帽在医院晃悠 |
[2:12:00] | hanging around the hospital hoping to see you. | 等着见你 我觉得很可怜 |
[2:12:01] | I swear every time he heard someone in heels walking down the hall, | 我发誓 每次听到大厅有高跟鞋走过 |
[2:12:05] | His heart stopped. | 他的心跳都快停了 |
[2:12:08] | Harry, it’s… it’s so much more complicated than you can imagine. | 哈里 这比你想象的要复杂的多 |
[2:12:13] | I know it is, and you have every right to never call him, but I just… | 我知道 你也有权永远不打电话给他 可我 |
[2:12:17] | I’m a big pile of love today and I feel bad for the guy. | 今天我那么高兴 可那个家伙那么可怜 |
[2:12:21] | He said he’s been writing you, but you never responded. | 他说他写信给你了 但你从没回过 |
[2:12:25] | No, he’s never written to me. | 没 他从没写过信给我 |
[2:12:27] | He said he wrote because he didn’t have your phone number. | 他说他写信是因为没你的电话号码 |
[2:12:31] | No, he’s never written. ever. | 不 他从不写信的 从不 |
[2:12:34] | Then why would he say he had? | 那他怎么会说他写了呢 |
[2:13:17] | Two hours. two manila envelopes and countless e-mails later… | 两个小时 两个信封 无数的电邮之后 |
[2:13:23] | i was just about to give up on the big riddle when | 我快要放弃这个大的谜团了 |
[2:13:27] | I had told louise to put big in a place | 我让露易丝把大人物的邮件 |
[2:13:29] | Where I would never have to hear from him again. | 放在我再也看不到的地方 |
[2:13:44] | This is louise. leave a message. | 我是露易丝 请留言 |
[2:13:45] | Hey… hey, louise, it’s me. | 你好 露易丝 是我 |
[2:13:47] | Can you give me the password for your assistant file? | 你能给我助理文件夹的密码吗 |
[2:13:54] | Okay, call me. thanks. | 好吧 给我回个电话吧 谢谢 |
[2:13:58] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[2:14:17] | As soon as I typed in “love.” there he was. | 我敲入”爱”的时候 他在这 |
[2:14:26] | And because big still didn’t have the words… | 因为大人物实在不善言辞 |
[2:14:28] | he retyped a love letter from beethoven. | 他把贝多芬的情书又敲了一遍 |
[2:14:33] | And lord byron. | 还有拜伦的 |
[2:14:36] | And john keats. | 约翰·济慈的 |
[2:14:38] | And voltaire. | 伏尔泰的 |
[2:14:40] | There they were. the love letters of great men. volume one. | 都在这了《伟大情书选集》第一册 |
[2:14:45] | Plus one more written by john james preston. | 还有约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿的一封信 |
[2:14:52] | I know i screwed it up but i will love you forever. | 我知道是我不好 但是我永远爱你 |
[2:15:05] | I wanted to call him. but our love… | 我想打电话给他 但我们的爱情… |
[2:15:08] | carrie and big. volumes one. two and three | 凯莉和大人物 第一 第二 第三册 |
[2:15:12] | stopped me. | 阻止了我 |
[2:15:20] | I didn’t hear my phone. we’re shopping for my wedding gown. | 我没听到电话响 我们在挑婚纱呢 |
[2:15:23] | That dress makes your boobies look big. | 那件裙子显得你胸超大 |
[2:15:26] | -mama, can you please? this is a work call. -shut up. | -妈 求你们了 这是工作电话 -闭嘴 |
[2:15:29] | -no, it’s okay, I figured it out. -well, I was gonna call you anyway. | -不 没关系 我搞定了 -我正要打电话给你 |
[2:15:34] | Today is the final day on the 5th avenue apartment. | 今天是第五大道公寓的最后一天 |
[2:15:36] | You have till 6:00 before they change the locks. | 你必须在6点他们换锁前到 |
[2:15:38] | No, I don’t need to go over there. | 不用了 我没必要去那了 |
[2:15:41] | Do you not want those never-worn shoes? | 你不想要那些从没穿过的鞋了吗 |
[2:15:43] | Oh, god, I completely forgot. | 天哪 我都忘了 |
[2:15:45] | If you don’t, you can send them to me and I’ll squeeze my feet into them. | 如果你不要 可以送给我 我能把脚挤进去的 |
[2:15:49] | But it’s already 5:00. | 可现在已经5点了 |
[2:15:51] | Hello? they are never-been-worn, $400 shoes. | 天哪 从没被穿过的400美元的鞋啊 |
[2:15:55] | Actually 525. yeah, okay. all right, thanks. bye. | 实际上是525 好吧 谢谢 再见 |
[2:16:01] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[2:16:12] | The light in our prewar apartment… | 时过境迁 公寓的灯光 |
[2:16:16] | looked completely different postwar. | 看起来完全不像经历过”战争” |
[2:16:40] | I was gonna get these to you. | 我正要把这个给你送过去 |
[2:16:42] | I didn’t want it to be a total loss. | 我不愿意就这么浪费了 |
[2:16:45] | It wasn’t logic. it was love. | 没有任何逻辑可言 这就是爱 |
[2:17:10] | Why did we ever decide to get married? | 咱们为什么决定要结婚呢 |
[2:17:15] | I guess… | 我觉得… |
[2:17:17] | we were afraid it would mean something if we didn’t. | 我们害怕如果不结婚 还会发生什么事情 |
[2:17:25] | I’m sorry to have done that to you. | 对不起 我那样对你 |
[2:17:28] | I’m sorry to have done that to you. | 那样对你 我也很对不起 |
[2:17:35] | You know the funny part? | 你知道最有趣的是什么吗 |
[2:17:39] | Is there a funny part? | 有趣的部分? |
[2:17:42] | We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after. | 在决定永远幸福地生活在一起前 我们很幸福 |
[2:17:46] | Guess the joke’s on us. | 老天跟我们开玩笑了吧 |
[2:17:57] | -it’s a good closet. -thanks. | -这个衣橱真不错 -谢谢 |
[2:18:04] | It’s comfortable. | 好舒服啊 |
[2:18:07] | Is this what you had in mind when you installed the carpet? | 你在铺地毯时想到这一幕了吗 |
[2:18:12] | I’d like to think I was that smooth. | 我要是有那么精明就好了 |
[2:18:22] | We better get up before the new owners bust in on us. | 在新主人没来之前 咱们还是起来吧 |
[2:18:35] | And the way we decided to get married… | 以前我们决定结婚… |
[2:18:39] | it was all business. | 全都是例行公事 |
[2:18:41] | No romance. | 一点儿也不浪漫 |
[2:18:45] | That’s not the way you propose to someone. | 求婚不是这个样子的 |
[2:18:52] | This is. | 这样才是 |
[2:18:58] | Carrie bradshaw… | 凯莉·布莱肖 |
[2:19:00] | love of my life… | 我此生的真爱 |
[2:19:05] | will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[2:19:11] | See, this is why there’s a diamond. | 看 这就是为什么要有钻戒的原因 |
[2:19:14] | You need to do something to close the deal. | 想做成生意就需要付出代价 |
[2:19:41] | And forsaking all others… | 然后再抛弃了所有繁杂手续后 |
[2:19:42] | And in the end. carrie bradshaw married john james preston… | 最终凯莉·布莱肖衣着朴素的嫁给了 |
[2:19:46] | -in a label-less dress. – I do. | -约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿 -我愿意 |
[2:19:48] | Then by the power vested in me by the state of new york… | 以纽约州政府赋予我的权利 |
[2:19:51] | i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以吻新娘了 |
[2:20:06] | Ever thine. ever mine. | 永远属于你 永远属于我 |
[2:20:09] | Ever ours. | 永远是我们的 |
[2:20:14] | So you’re okay that it was just us? | 你习惯用”我们”了吗 |
[2:20:17] | It was perfect. you and me, like I said. | 很好 你和我 像我说过的 |
[2:20:21] | Still, it would have been nice if you had the girls here. | 如果闺蜜们都在这你会很高兴的 |
[2:20:26] | Which is why I called them. | 所以我打电话叫她们来了 |
[2:20:33] | -hi, carrie! -mazel tov! | -你好 凯莉 -恭喜你 |
[2:20:39] | -ham and eggs. ham and eggs for you, sir. -yup, that’s me. | -火腿和鸡蛋 给您的 先生 -是我的 |
[2:20:42] | It wasn’t a fancy. designer reception either. | 没有富丽堂皇 光彩照人的仪式 |
[2:20:45] | Just food and friends. | 只有美味佳肴和亲朋好友 |
[2:20:50] | Butter, ma’am? | 黄油 夫人 |
[2:21:16] | and as I put the wedding gown away, | 当我开始审视婚姻到底是怎么样的 |
[2:21:18] | i couldn’t help to wonder | 我不禁纳闷 |
[2:21:19] | why is it that we’re willing to write our own vows… | 是什么让我们愿意书写自己的誓言 |
[2:21:26] | But not our own rules | 而不是自己规则 |
[2:21:27] | and that’s just a little something I’m working on. | 这正是需要等待我去发掘的 |
[2:21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:21:38] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[2:21:42] | Maybe some labels are best left in the closet. | 也许有的标签注定是要放在衣橱里的 |
[2:21:45] | maybe when we label people | 也许当我们为给人贴上标签的时候 |
[2:21:46] | bride. groom. husband. wife. married. single… | 新娘 新郎 老公 老婆 已婚 单身 |
[2:21:51] | we forget to look past the label to the person. | 我们忘记了摘下标签去观察他们的本质了 |
[2:21:55] | -this is delicious. -why did we ever stop drinking these? | -真好喝 -我们以前为什么戒酒了呢 |
[2:21:58] | because everyone else started. | 因为别人都开始了 |
[2:22:00] | well, that one’s an oldie but goodie. | 姜是老的辣 酒是陈的香啊 |
[2:22:03] | And speaking of an oldie but goodie… | 说到老姜陈酒… |
[2:22:08] | -happy birthday. -happy birthday. | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[2:22:11] | Wait, wait, wait. a toast. | 等等 等等 生日蛋糕 |
[2:22:13] | To samantha. | 祝萨曼莎 |
[2:22:15] | Fifty and fabulous. | 天命之年 风韵犹存 |
[2:22:24] | To us… | 为我们.. |
[2:22:27] | and the next 50. | 也为下一个天命之年 |
[2:22:29] | To the next 50. | 为下一个天命之年 |
[2:22:33] | And there. in the same city where they met as girls… | 就在那里 在女孩们缘分开始的城市… |
[2:22:38] | four new york women entered the next phase of their lives… | 四个纽约女人进入了她们生命中全新阶段 |
[2:22:42] | dressed head to toe in love. | 从头到脚都沉浸在”爱”里 |
[2:22:46] | And that’s the one label… | 而”爱”是唯一一个 |
[2:22:49] | that never goes out of style. | 永远也不会落伍的品牌 |