时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [theme music playing] | |
[00:08] | 克拉克森的农场 | |
[00:13] | 第15集 阴谋 | |
[00:20] | [soft music] | |
[00:24] | [Jeremy] Diddly Squat Farm was now wounded. | 迪丽斯库阿特农场正饱受折磨 |
[00:29] | With no proper car park, the shop was a ship | 没有合适的停车场 |
[00:31] | 这家店就好比是搁浅的船 | |
[00:32] | holed below the waterline. | |
[00:37] | And the restaurant dream was dead. | 餐厅的梦破灭了 |
[00:42] | [soft music continues] | |
[00:49] | But it wasn’t all doom and gloom. | 但糟糕的事还不止于此 |
[00:52] | Because away from our difficulties with the local council, | 抛开我们在议会方面遇到的困难 |
[00:56] | Mother Nature was waking up. | 大自然母亲也正在醒来 |
[01:00] | [Jeremy] How’s the angle? | 角度如何? |
[01:01] | That’s good. Stop. | 挺好的 停下 |
[01:03] | [Charlie] That’s it. In you go. | – 就这样了 – 来吧 |
[01:05] | [Kaleb] Go on. | – 走吧 – 去吧 |
[01:06] | [Jeremy] Spring had sprung. | 春天来了 |
[01:08] | And so, after five months in their winter barn, | 牛群在冬棚里待了五个月后 |
[01:12] | we could finally put the cows back in their fields. | 我们终于可以把它们带到田里 |
[01:18] | [mooing] | |
[01:19] | [Jeremy] Look at them! Excited cows! Free! | – 看它们!多么兴奋!自由! – 嘿! |
[01:21] | [Lisa] Hey! | |
[01:23] | – [Lisa] So happy! – [Jeremy laughs] | 如此高兴 |
[01:26] | [Lisa] Aww! | |
[01:29] | [Jeremy] “I’m free and out.” | “我自由了!” |
[01:31] | [Lisa laughs] | |
[01:32] | [Lisa] It must be so nice. | 一定感觉很棒 |
[01:35] | [mooing] | |
[01:37] | They’d completely forgotten what it was like to be free cows. | 它们已经忘了自由的感觉 |
[01:40] | [Lisa laughs] | |
[01:48] | [Lisa] Ooh! | |
[01:50] | You know I am the world’s leading motoring journalist? | 你知道吗? 我是世界一流的汽车记者 |
[01:53] | – I get nervous driving with you. – No need to go “Ooh!” | – 坐你的车很紧张 – 不需要去… |
[01:56] | It’s ’cause you look at me when you talk to me when you’re driving. | – 每次我停车的时候 – 因为你看我 |
[01:59] | ‘Cause I’ve got binocular rivalry. | 我有双眼拮抗 我两边眼睛可以同时看不同的东西 |
[02:01] | I can see two things at once, like an Apache gunship whatever… | |
[02:03] | – 就像阿帕奇武装直升机一样 – 就像金鱼 | |
[02:05] | Like a goldfish. | |
[02:07] | [Jeremy] With the boisterous teenagers released in one field… | 喧闹的青少年被放到一块地里… |
[02:11] | [Kaleb] Come on! | 走! |
[02:12] | [Jeremy] We then had to release the mums and calves in another. | …然后 我们把妈妈们 放到另一块地里 |
[02:15] | [Kaleb] Come on! | 走! |
[02:18] | [Charlie] Steady. Steady. Steady. | 别乱跑 |
[02:23] | – [Charlie] Go on. – [Jeremy] No. | – 走 – 不会吧 |
[02:24] | [Jeremy] Wrong. Wrong. No, wrong. | 不是这样的 回到小山下 回来 下来 过来 |
[02:27] | Back down the hill. Back down. Come on. | |
[02:29] | [groans] | |
[02:31] | Come on, then. Steady. Good girls. Come on. | 过来 别乱跑 好姑娘 来 |
[02:34] | No. No. No, no, don’t go along here. | 不 别跑到这来 别这样 |
[02:37] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this. | |
[02:39] | [Kaleb] Steady. | 别乱跑 |
[02:41] | Steady. | 别乱跑 |
[02:43] | Down you go. Down you go. | 你下去 不 真该死 |
[02:45] | No, no, no. | |
[02:46] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | |
[02:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[02:50] | [Jeremy] After maiming just about all of us… | 在我们所有人几乎都残废后… |
[02:53] | Ow! Fuck you, cow. | |
[02:54] | 你这坏牛 | |
[02:56] | [Kaleb grunts] | |
[02:59] | – [Kaleb shouts] – [Lisa] Down… | 下去 |
[03:00] | [Jeremy] The delinquent calf was finally corralled into the field. | …我们终于 把这头失足的小牛圈起来了 |
[03:04] | – [Lisa] Well done, Charlie. – [Jeremy] Well done, Charlie Ireland. | – 干得好 查理 – 干得好 爱尔兰的查理 |
[03:11] | [Kaleb] Look at that. | – 看那个 – 多么壮观的景象 |
[03:13] | [Jeremy] What a sight. | |
[03:14] | Do you know what this calls for? | 你知道这意味着什么吗?该喝杯茶了 |
[03:16] | Cup of tea. | |
[03:18] | [soft music] | |
[03:19] | [Jeremy] Then there was more good news. | 接着 又传来了好消息 几天后 |
[03:21] | Because, a couple of days later, | |
[03:23] | the bird police said avian flu was on the wane | 鸟类警察说禽流感正在减弱 |
[03:27] | and we could release the hens as well. | 我们可以把母鸡也放出来了 |
[03:30] | This is it, girls! You’re coming out. | 就是这样 女孩们 你们可以出来了 |
[03:34] | [Jeremy] Here we go. | 来吧 |
[03:35] | It’s opening! You are free! | 开门啦!你们自由啦! |
[03:38] | Look at them. And the mob grazing is back. | 看它们 牧场暴徒又回来了 |
[03:41] | Finally. | 终于 |
[03:42] | [Jeremy] Six months. Is that the longest-ever avian flu? | 六个月 |
[03:43] | – 有史以来持续最久的禽流感? – 是的 | |
[03:45] | – [Steph] Yes. – [Paddy] The worst one. – [Jeremy] Is it? The worst? – [Steph] Yeah. | – 最惨的一次 – 是吗?最惨的? |
[03:47] | – [Paddy] They’ve got to the point– – Hey! | – 说到这点… – 嘿! |
[03:49] | [cockerel crowing] | |
[03:50] | – [Steph] Where did he come from? – [Jeremy] Jesus! | – 它从哪里来? – 天啦 |
[03:54] | That cockerel has had six months in a women’s prison. | 那只公鸡在女子监狱里呆了六个月 |
[03:59] | [Steph laughs] He liked the look of the ladies. | 它长得像母的 |
[04:02] | [soft music] | |
[04:06] | [Jeremy] But, while it was great to have the animals out and about, | 尽管能让动物们四处走动是件好事 |
[04:10] | we still had the worry of how on earth the farm could make money | 但我们仍在担心农场的盈利问题 |
[04:15] | when it was being subjected to so many council restrictions. | 现在农场受到议会的很多约束 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna have to live in a murky grey area | 我们不得不生活在 一个漏洞百出的灰色地带 |
[04:24] | of loopholes and cunning wheezes is what we’re gonna have to do. | |
[04:25] | 我们必须采取一点狡猾的行动 | |
[04:29] | [Lisa] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:30] | It’s going to be very murky and very grey, | 完全是在灰色地带打擦边球 |
[04:33] | where we’re going to be living. | 这就是我们接下来的生活 但我们必须要 |
[04:34] | – But we have to stay… – [Lisa] Within the law. | |
[04:35] | 在法律范围内 | |
[04:37] | We have to stay just on the right side. | 我们必须打好擦边球 |
[04:43] | [Jeremy] And we started this new policy | 农场商店在经历漫长的冬眠 重新开张后 |
[04:45] | on the day we reopened the farm shop | |
[04:47] | after its winter hibernation. | – 我们开始实行这项新政策 – 好的 |
[04:50] | [Lisa] Right, let’s put all the bread up here. | 好吧 让我们把这个… 所有的面包都放在这里 |
[04:53] | [Jeremy] Most of the stock had been produced either at Diddly Squat | 大部分存货是在迪丽斯库阿特生产的 |
[04:56] | or within the council-imposed sixteen-mile radius. | 或是在议会规定的 26公里的半径范围内 |
[05:01] | All that’s local, that’s fine. | 都是本地的 没关系 这些都是本地的 |
[05:02] | This is all local. | |
[05:04] | This is all local. | 这些都是本地的 This is all local. |
[05:06] | 迪丽斯库阿特农场 速度和力量 | |
[05:07] | [Jeremy] But the bags and hats and T-shirts were not really local at all. | 但是包包、帽子和T恤 就完全不是本地的 |
[05:11] | 迪丽斯库阿特农场 全世界最好的包包 | |
[05:12] | [Lisa] Thank you. Hi. How are you? | 谢谢你 嗨 你好吗? |
[05:14] | [Jeremy] And so, on reopening day… | 因此 在重新开张的这天 |
[05:17] | We don’t sell T-shirts. We’re giving them away for free. | 我们不卖T恤 我们只赠送T恤 |
[05:20] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[05:21] | But if you’d like to buy a Brussels sprout for £20, | 如果你花20英镑买一个球芽甘蓝 我可以免费送你一件T恤 |
[05:24] | I can give you a free T-shirt. | |
[05:25] | There are complicated reasons. | 原因很复杂 |
[05:27] | – Yes, that’s fine. – Great. | – 没关系 – 太好了 |
[05:29] | [lively music] | |
[05:31] | – [Lisa] So that’s one Brussels sprout. – [woman] Yeah. | – 一个球芽甘蓝? – 是的 |
[05:32] | [ding] | |
[05:34] | [Lisa] Green apple. | 青苹果? |
[05:35] | – Lovely job. – [Lisa] Right. | – 干得漂亮 – 太棒了 |
[05:36] | [cash register] | 15英镑的苹果 + 一顶免费的帽子! |
[05:40] | [ding] [Lisa] Lovely. Thank you. | 真可爱 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Yeah, what type of potato would you like? I’ve got the potato with the flame. | 什么类型的土豆?我有火焰土豆 |
[05:44] | 25英镑的土豆 + 赠送一个包包! | |
[05:45] | [cash register] | |
[05:47] | [Lisa] There we go. | – 给你 – 非常感谢 |
[05:49] | [woman] Thank you very much. | |
[05:51] | [ding] | |
[05:52] | [ding] | |
[05:54] | [Lisa] Lovely. Thank you very much. | 真棒 非常感谢 |
[05:56] | [ding] – [Lisa] Enjoy your potato. – Thank you. | – 享受美味的土豆吧 – 谢谢 |
[05:59] | [Lisa] Yeah, it’s working well. | 运作得很好 |
[06:00] | And I think people like the fact that they can still buy our stock– | 而且我认为人们喜欢这样 他们仍然可以买我们的货 |
[06:05] | Well, not. They can still get it for free, even if we can’t sell it. | 或者他们可以免费得到 即使我们不能卖 |
[06:09] | [Jeremy] Meanwhile, outside, | 与此同时 在外面 |
[06:11] | Charlie had come up with a cheeky plan to solve our car-parking issues. | 查理想出了一个大胆的计划 来解决我们的停车问题 |
[06:16] | There is a little loophole open. | 有一个小漏洞 |
[06:20] | It’s a 28-day planning notice, | 这是一个28天的规划通知 |
[06:22] | which means we can use any parcel of land for 28 days | 这意味着我们可以将任何一块土地 |
[06:26] | as a temporary car park. | 作为临时停车场使用28天 |
[06:28] | So we can use the field behind us. | 这样我们就可以用我们身后的地 |
[06:31] | And then luckily, because Jeremy’s got a number of fields, | 好在杰里米有很多地 |
[06:34] | we can use that field for 28 days, | 我们可以用那块地28天 |
[06:37] | and then we can use that field for 28 days, | 然后再用那块地28天 |
[06:40] | to keep people safely parked so they can use the shop. | 让人们安全停放车辆 然后到商店里消费 |
[06:44] | 迪丽斯库阿特农场商店 | |
[06:46] | [Jeremy] Sadly, though, there was no cunning way | 可悲的是 没有巧妙的方法来重启餐厅项目 |
[06:48] | of reigniting the restaurant, | |
[06:51] | as I explained to Alan when he called by. | 正如艾伦来电时我向他解释的那样 |
[06:54] | [Jeremy] The problem I’ve got is that I can’t afford | 问题是我负担不起 去见国务大臣的费用 |
[06:57] | to go to the Secretary of State. | |
[06:58] | [Alan] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:00] | [Jeremy] We’ve gotta go through another planning process | 我们必须和那个“仰望星空”的 老男孩一起完成规划 |
[07:02] | with old Sky at Night boy. | |
[07:03] | It’s gonna be over a year– eighteen months. | 需要超过一年的时间 18个月 |
[07:05] | I mean, that’s just gonna be another planning committee meeting, | 还会再召开一次规划委员会会议 |
[07:08] | and then another, and… | 然后再开一次 然后… |
[07:10] | It’s ridiculous, because over in the field, as you know, | 太荒谬了 |
[07:11] | 在这片地里 我们有一个一百多年的谷仓 | |
[07:12] | we’ve got a barn that has been there a hundred years. | |
[07:15] | So after ten years, you can do what you want. | 所以十年后 做你想做的事 |
[07:17] | And at the moment, they say farmers can use a barn for a pop-up shop or… | 他们说农民可以将谷仓 改成快闪商店 或… |
[07:20] | And you could turn that into something straight away. | 你可以把它变成某种东西 |
[07:22] | Hold on. Whoa. That barn over there? | – 等一下 你说那个谷仓? – 是的 位于田野中间 |
[07:23] | Yeah! The barn in the middle of the field. | |
[07:25] | – We don’t need planning permission? – [Alan] No. | – 我们不需要许可? – 不需要 |
[07:28] | [Jeremy] So you’re saying we can make that… | – 你是说我们可以把那个… – 是的 |
[07:31] | [Alan] Yes, you can. | – 是的 你们可以 – …变成餐馆? |
[07:32] | [Jeremy] Into a restaurant? | |
[07:33] | That is already on your land and it’s there. | 那已经在你的地里了 就在那里 |
[07:36] | Just repair it. It’s a beautiful old barn. | 修整一下就好了 美丽的旧谷仓 |
[07:38] | [Jeremy] What about power? | 电哪来? |
[07:40] | We’ve got three-phase over there. So we’ve got enough to take it. | 我们有三相交流电 够用了 我们也可以接水 |
[07:42] | We can take water from here as well. | |
[07:43] | – We don’t need planning permission? – [Alan] No. | – 我们不需要规划许可? – 不需要 我有99.9%的把握 |
[07:46] | I’m 99.9% sure. | |
[07:48] | I’m actually becoming a human tripod. | 我激动得要嗨起来了 |
[07:51] | [Alan laughing] | |
[07:54] | [Jeremy] Before I fainted with happiness, | 在我因为幸福过头而晕倒之前 |
[07:57] | I called Charlie to ask him to check out what Alan had been saying. | 我打电话给查理 请他核实艾伦所说的话 |
[08:02] | – Hi, Charlie. Jeremy. – [Charlie] Hi. | – 嗨 查理 杰里米 – 嗨 |
[08:03] | [Jeremy] Alan’s come up with an idea… | 艾伦想出了一个主意… |
[08:06] | [Jeremy] And half an hour later… | 而半小时后… |
[08:09] | [Charlie] We are allowed to do it. | 我们可以这样做 |
[08:11] | Because it’s a sound structure, that should be fine. | 因为它是一个完整的结构 所以应该没问题 |
[08:15] | Because the walls are fine, the roof’s fine. | 墙很好 屋顶没问题 |
[08:18] | [Jeremy] The roof’s a bit not fine, but we can make the roof fine. | 屋顶不行 但我们可以把它修好 |
[08:20] | [Charlie] Well, yeah, we can repurpose it. | 我们可以重新利用它 为什么之前没有人想到这个? |
[08:22] | Why didn’t anybody think of this earlier? | |
[08:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 但这是…我的意思是… |
[08:25] | I don’t know, but it’s… I mean… [sighs] | |
[08:28] | What a result that would be. | 这…结果会是怎样 |
[08:32] | [Jeremy] This was the best loophole of them all. | 这是最好的漏洞 |
[08:35] | If a barn is smaller than a hundred and fifty square metres | 如果谷仓小于150平方米 |
[08:39] | and more than ten years old, | 而且建筑历史超过十年 |
[08:42] | a farmer can do anything he likes with it. | 农民就可以利用它做任何事 |
[08:46] | It’s not in particularly good order. But… | 有些破旧 但看这里 |
[08:49] | Look at this. | |
[08:52] | If we get this A-frame, whatever it’s called, here repaired… | 如果我们有这样的A型框架 无论叫什么 把这修好 |
[08:58] | And then… | 然后 把桌椅放在这里 |
[08:59] | put the tables and chairs all round here… | |
[09:03] | Look at that for a view, to have your Sunday lunch. | 看星期天来吃午餐的风景 看啊! |
[09:05] | Look at it! | |
[09:07] | [chuckles] | |
[09:09] | [lively music] | |
[09:11] | [Jeremy] Because there would only be room in here for a tiny kitchen, | 因为这里只能容纳一个小厨房 |
[09:15] | most of the food preparation would have to be done at the farm itself. | 大部分食物准备工作 必须在农场里完成 |
[09:19] | 备餐厨房 | |
[09:21] | So I decided the two places | 我决定把这两个地方 与我多年来一直计划的事联系起来 |
[09:23] | should be linked with something | |
[09:25] | I’d been planning for ages: | |
[09:28] | a new farm track. | 一条新的农场小路 |
[09:31] | [lively music continues] | 餐厅 |
[09:34] | [Alan] I think you betta set this up here, hadn’t ya? | 你最好把这个放在这里 |
[09:36] | [Jeremy] While Alan set about repairing the barn… | 当艾伦着手修理谷仓时 |
[09:39] | 男孩们 | |
[09:41] | I attached an old plough to Thunderbird IV | 我给“雷鸟四”安上了一把旧犁 |
[09:44] | and started work on my link road, | 开始忙活我通往商店的小路 |
[09:48] | which would have other benefits as well. | 这也能带来其他好处 |
[09:52] | Put some wildflowers down the side. It’ll be lovely. | 旁边的野花很美 |
[09:55] | And we can come along here, across the road, | 我们可以走到这里 穿过马路 |
[09:58] | enter the farm shop car park, | 进入农场商店停车场 |
[10:00] | and then we can access all the other half of the farm | 然后我们就可以穿过另一半的农场 |
[10:03] | without going on the road network and getting in everyone’s way. | 不用到主路上 不会妨碍任何人 |
[10:08] | It’s clever, this. | 这很聪明 我的绝妙主意 |
[10:10] | Clever thinking from me. | |
[10:14] | Now, I’ve gotta go for an absolutely dead-straight line. | 现在 我必须沿直线开 |
[10:18] | [lively music] | |
[10:20] | [Jeremy] That was harder than I thought it would be. | 这比我想象的要难 |
[10:24] | So I have to go to the right of the telegraph pole. | 我必须开到那根电线杆的右边 |
[10:27] | That’s where the entrance is going to be. | 这就是入口的位置 |
[10:29] | Right. One, two… six. | 没错 一、二…六 好了 |
[10:32] | There. | |
[10:34] | [lively music continues] | |
[10:48] | [Jeremy] The arrival of Kaleb. | 卡莱布来了 |
[10:53] | – [Jeremy] What? – I suggest you stop. | – 什么? – 我建议你停下来 |
[10:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:57] | It’s not very straight. | 这不直 你说:“我想要一条直线” |
[10:58] | You said to me, “I want a dead-straight line, Kaleb, | |
[11:01] | “from that gateway to the new gate that would be over there in the field.” | 从那扇门到那儿的新门 |
[11:04] | I agree. My first one was a disaster. | 我同意 我犁的第一条路是一场灾难 |
[11:07] | – So which one is it? – This one. | – 所以是哪一条? – 这条 |
[11:10] | [Kaleb] It’s fucking awful! | 真可怕! |
[11:12] | [Jeremy] That one, God knows what came over me. | 那个 我…天知道我怎么了 |
[11:15] | I was aiming for the lavatories. | 我的目标是厕所 |
[11:17] | And then I realised halfway along that’s wrong. | 中途我才意识到我错了 所以我不得不向右转一点 |
[11:19] | So I had to swerve a bit right. | |
[11:22] | [Kaleb] It’s shit. | 一塌糊涂 |
[11:23] | [Jeremy] No, but I know you like saying that to me. | 我知道你喜欢对我说那个词 |
[11:26] | [Kaleb] No, no, I don’t like saying it to you. | 不 我没有 我宁愿你没有错 然后就完事了 |
[11:28] | I’d rather it just be done properly… | |
[11:31] | [Jeremy] Once the route had finally been marked out, | 路线终于被标出 |
[11:34] | I needed some hardcore to make the track itself. | 然后我需要用铁杆把道路围起来 |
[11:38] | And that meant digging a small quarry. | 这意味着要挖出一个小采石场 |
[11:41] | [upbeat music] | |
[11:46] | This meant bringing back Lee, the cow barn builder, | 让搭建牛棚的李 |
[11:50] | and some of his lads… | 和他的人回来 |
[11:53] | and a lot of his machinery. | 还有他的那些机器 |
[11:58] | It’s a production line. He digs the big stone up, | 这是一条生产线 他把大石头挖起来 |
[12:02] | puts it into the crusher. | 放进破碎机 |
[12:05] | He picks that up and drops it here. | 再把石头捡起来丢在这里 |
[12:09] | I pick it up from here and put it in your trailer | 然后我再捡起来 放在你的拖车里 你来开车 |
[12:11] | and you drive… | |
[12:12] | Where are you gonna dump the first load? | 你要把这些石头丢在哪里? |
[12:14] | The first load is just there. | 第一车已经装好了 |
[12:16] | [reverse alarm] | |
[12:18] | [“Freight Train” by Alan Jackson playing] | |
[12:20] | [Jeremy laughs] | |
[12:22] | [Jeremy] Swinging. | 挖斗要转过来了 |
[12:24] | ♪ Wish I was a freight train, baby ♪ | |
[12:25] | ♪ Wish I was a freight train, baby ♪ | |
[12:27] | 货运列车 宝贝 我希望我是货运列车 | |
[12:28] | ♪ Wish I was a freight train ♪ | |
[12:32] | What a banger. | 多好听的歌啊 |
[12:33] | [music continues] | |
[12:35] | [Jeremy] Ooh! | |
[12:37] | [Jeremy] Look at what we’re doing here, quarrying! | 看看我们在这里做什么 采石 |
[12:41] | If you’ve got even a small garden, for heaven’s sake, | 如果你有一个小花园 看在上帝的份上 挖吧 |
[12:46] | dig it up and make a quarry, because it’s the most fun. | 做一个采石场 因为这是最有趣的事 |
[12:49] | [music continues] | |
[12:52] | [makes electric guitar noise] | |
[12:54] | No, I think this might be the piano, actually. | 这实际上可能是钢琴 |
[12:57] | [humming] No, is it? I dunno. | 不是吗?我不知道 |
[13:00] | [Jeremy] Look at my judgement there. | 看我的判断力 |
[13:02] | ♪ Wish I was a freight train, baby ♪ | |
[13:04] | ♪ Wish I was a diesel locomotive ♪ | |
[13:06] | ♪ I’d come whistling down your track ♪ | |
[13:09] | ♪ Crashing in your door ♪ | |
[13:11] | [Jeremy] Soon, it was time to start making the track. | 很快就开始铺路了 |
[13:13] | ♪ Wish I was a freight train, baby Wish I was a freight train ♪ | |
[13:19] | I’m shit. [laughs] | 我真糟糕 |
[13:20] | [Jeremy through speaker] I have made a hole in the plastic sheeting. | 我给塑料布上弄出了个洞 |
[13:23] | Kaleb, I’m shit at this. | 卡莱布 我不擅长这个 |
[13:25] | This and sheep shearing I can’t do. | 这和剪羊毛都是我做不到的事 |
[13:29] | [Kaleb] And drilling. Cultivating. | 还有条播、栽培、剪树篱 这些你都不行 |
[13:31] | Hedge cutting, you can’t do that. | |
[13:33] | I mean, the list goes on of things you can’t do. | 还有很多你做不好的事 都记着呢 |
[13:36] | [Jeremy] Having fired myself from this job, | 我把自己解雇了 |
[13:39] | I then re-hired myself as the roller driver, | 然后重新聘请自己担任压路机司机 |
[13:42] | which, for me, was a vehicular first. | 对我来说 这是第一次开这种车 |
[13:49] | Now, I think I push that green one to make it vibrate. | 我想我应该按那个绿色的按钮启动 |
[13:53] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[13:55] | [engine revving] | |
[14:00] | [laughs] Holy shit! | 天… |
[14:04] | Oh, I’m enjoying that! | 我很享受 |
[14:07] | Yes! | 是的 |
[14:12] | What a pleasant way of spending the day. | 多么愉快的一天 |
[14:15] | Having your bottom vibrated | 让你的臀部震动起来 |
[14:18] | while sitting cross-legged in a comfortable chair | 盘腿坐在舒适的椅子上 |
[14:21] | and doing a manly job of work. | 做一份有男子气概的工作 |
[14:26] | [Jeremy] Sadly, though, I soon had to leave Lee to it, | 很遗憾我很快 就不得不把这家伙交给李 |
[14:29] | as there were other jobs on the farm that needed my attention. | 因为农场上还有其他工作需要我关注 |
[14:34] | One of which was to meet Pip. | – 其中一件事是去见皮普… – 你好吗? |
[14:37] | [Jeremy] How are you? [Jeremy] A highly recommended chef who could potentially run the restaurant. | …一名备受推荐的 未来有可能经营我们的餐厅的厨师 |
[14:43] | [Jeremy] So, we’ve already got our own honey, | 我们已经有了自己的蜂蜜和鸡蛋 |
[14:46] | our own eggs. | |
[14:48] | This is… you’ve got flour here for pasta. | 这是…你有做意大利面的面粉 |
[14:51] | My son is now making our own chilli sauces | 我儿子现在正在用我们种植的辣椒 制作我们自己的辣椒酱 |
[14:53] | out of chillis that we’re growing. | |
[14:55] | We’ve got lamb. And now we’ve got beef. | 我们有羊肉 我们还有牛肉 |
[14:58] | I think what you have here is the beginning of a great restaurant. | 我认为你具备了一家好餐厅的开端 |
[15:01] | I think you can use all the produce, | 可以充分利用动物身上的每个部位 |
[15:03] | from nose to tail of all the animals as well. | |
[15:05] | What sort of cooking have you done in the past? | 你做过什么菜? |
[15:08] | I have done Italian in the past. | 我做过意大利菜、法国菜、英国菜 |
[15:09] | Er, French. And British. | |
[15:12] | And then obviously my restaurant at the moment, | 而我现在的餐厅混合了很多欧洲风格 |
[15:13] | we mix quite a lot of European styles | |
[15:16] | and then a little bit of Japanese influence. | 然后有一点日本的元素 |
[15:19] | See, the thing is, | 问题是 |
[15:21] | I see who comes to the farm shop, I see who has come. | 我知道谁会来农场商店 我知道谁会来 |
[15:25] | And… they’re Subaru drivers. | 而我…他们开着斯巴鲁 |
[15:30] | – My uncle had a Subaru. – [Jeremy] Yeah. | – 我叔叔有一辆斯巴鲁 – 嗯 |
[15:32] | That’s who I’m aiming the restaurant at, | 他们就是我的餐厅的目标人群 |
[15:35] | people who don’t want three chips cooked three times | 他们不喜欢法式薯条 不喜欢做法复杂的菜 |
[15:38] | and they don’t want fancy. | 他们不想要花哨的餐厅 |
[15:40] | So Asian fusion, these are not words | 所以融合亚洲元素 这不像是他们会 |
[15:43] | – that they’ll particularly enjoy. – No. | – 特别喜欢的 – 是的 |
[15:46] | “Fuck off” will be the sort of standard response | 他们不屑于 |
[15:49] | to any attempt to mess around with a steak and kidney pie or a– | 吃什么改良过的 |
[15:52] | – 牛排和腰子馅饼或… – 嗯 | |
[15:53] | Yeah. | |
[15:55] | [Jeremy] I then gave Pip a tour, | 然后我带皮普参观了一下 |
[15:57] | starting with the headline act of the menu. | 从菜单的主菜开始 |
[16:00] | 到了 | |
[16:00] | [Jeremy] These are the two that have been scheduled for execution. | 这两头是准备拿去杀掉的 |
[16:03] | [Pip] Okay. – [Jeremy] That’s what we’ll be cooking. – [Pip] They’re huge. | – 好的 – 这就是我们要烹饪的 |
[16:05] | 块头很大 | |
[16:07] | [Jeremy] And this is where we put the prep kitchen. | 这是我们准备搭建厨房的地方 |
[16:10] | [Pip] Wow! | |
[16:11] | Good prep kitchen? | 厨房准备得不错? |
[16:13] | [Pip] It’s huge. It’s bigger than my kitchen. | 空间超大 比我的厨房还大 |
[16:16] | – You have a butcher? – [Jeremy] Yeah. | – 你有屠夫? – 是的 |
[16:17] | – It goes through a guy called Henry. – Yeah. | – 是一个叫亨利的人 – 嗯 |
[16:20] | Who looks like Andy Garcia in The Untouchables. | 他长得像《铁面无私》的安迪加西亚 |
[16:23] | So anyway, Andy Garcia does our butchery. | 不管怎么样 安迪加西亚负责屠宰 |
[16:26] | – [Jeremy] See the chillis? – Yeah, yeah. | – 看到辣椒了吗? – 嗯 |
[16:28] | So you get thousands and thousands and thousands of chilli plants, | 这儿有各种各样的辣椒 |
[16:31] | – which is… – Yeah. | – 这是… – 辣酱 |
[16:32] | [Pip] Hot sauce. | |
[16:34] | [Jeremy] Having been impressed so far, | 这些打动了皮普 |
[16:37] | Pip was clearly expecting great things from the restaurant itself. | 她显然对餐厅的未来充满期望 |
[16:43] | [Pip] Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:45] | – [Jeremy] It’s quite rudimentary. – Yeah. | – 很原始 – 是啊 |
[16:49] | [Pip] Er… | |
[16:50] | Right. | 没错 妈呀 |
[16:52] | Fuck. | |
[16:54] | – This is kitchen. – [Pip laughs] | 这是厨房 |
[16:56] | That is small. Finishing kitchen. | 很小 |
[16:58] | – 收拾厨房 – 还剩下什么呢? | |
[16:59] | – Where’s the rest? – What? | |
[17:00] | Are you building out? | – 什么? – 你要扩建吗? |
[17:02] | No, can’t. The council won’t let us. | 不 不能 议会不会允许的 |
[17:05] | Because of the rules, which I didn’t write, | 因为规则不是我定的 |
[17:08] | you’re allowed to have as much space outside the building | 可以在建筑物外面 采用尽可能多的空间 |
[17:13] | as there is inside it. | 打通里外 |
[17:14] | – Not with a building, but with umbrellas. – Yeah. | – 不是再建 而是用伞 – 是的 |
[17:18] | So you probably come to here, right the way down to the far end of that wall. | 当你来到这时 可以一直走到那堵墙的尽头 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:23] | And this is all tables and chairs as well. | 桌子和椅子都摆在这里 |
[17:25] | Yeah. You could get probably forty-five covers, I think. | 我想可能要有45个客座 |
[17:29] | And I just had a thought. | 我刚刚有一个想法 |
[17:30] | Could you not extend the kitchen a bit | 既然不能扩建厨房 那么可以在外面烧烤吗? |
[17:32] | and have a barbecue outside? | |
[17:34] | No. Council won’t let us. | 不行 议会不允许 |
[17:38] | [Jeremy] Having absorbed the fact she’d be cooking in a shoebox, | 在接受了她只能 在小“鞋盒”里烹饪的事实后 |
[17:42] | Pip then asked me what exactly I’d like to see on the menu, | 皮普问我具体希望做哪些菜 |
[17:46] | hoping that I’d give her a precise brief. | 希望我能给她一个准确的答复 |
[17:51] | Have you seen that film Babe, with the pig? | 你看过电影《小猪宝贝》吗? |
[17:53] | Yeah. | – 主角是那头猪的 – 看过 |
[17:55] | You know when he goes home at night and his wife’s there? | 你知道他晚上回家时 他妻子已经准备好晚餐了吗? |
[17:58] | What they have for supper is sort of what I want to serve in the restaurant. | 他们的晚饭就是 我想在餐厅里供应的那种食物 |
[18:04] | I don’t know what they have for supper, but in my imagination, | 我不知道他们吃了什么 但在我的想象中 |
[18:07] | what they eat is what I want to serve. | 他们吃的就是我想提供给大家的 |
[18:12] | [Pip] Right. | 好的 |
[18:15] | [Jeremy] With that valuable information tucked away, | 记住这些有价值的信息后 |
[18:18] | Pip went off to start work. | 皮普开始工作了 |
[18:22] | And I went back to the tricky business of making cows pregnant. | 我又回到了让奶牛怀孕 这件棘手的事上 |
[18:27] | The last round of IVF had worked for Deeny. | 上一轮体外受精让迪尼成功怀孕 |
[18:32] | But not for Pepper, | 但胡椒却失败了 我们需要再给它注射一针 |
[18:33] | who’d needed another injection. | |
[18:36] | [Jeremy] Here we are, Dilwyn in his usual pose. | 我们到了 迪尔翁还是老样子 |
[18:38] | – [Dilwyn] Hello. Can I shake your hands? – [Lisa laughs] | 你好 我可以和你握手吗? |
[18:42] | [Jeremy] And today we’d find out if finally she was up the duff. | 今天我们来看看它到底有没有怀孕 |
[18:50] | Right, bad news. | 对 坏消息 |
[18:52] | – [Jeremy] You’re joking? – Yeah, not in calf. | – 你在开玩笑 – 不是 没怀孕 |
[18:56] | So everything’s there. | 该做的都做了 |
[18:59] | So I’ve checked her over, everything’s cycling. | 我检查了它的卵巢 一切正常 |
[19:01] | But I don’t see a reason why she can’t get in calf. | 但我看不出它受孕失败的原因 |
[19:05] | [Jeremy] Poor old Pepper. What’s the matter with you, sweetheart? | 可怜的老胡椒 |
[19:07] | 怎么了 亲爱的? | |
[19:10] | [Dilwyn] That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 我必须决定你接下来何去何从 |
[19:11] | You gotta decide where you want to go from here, really. | |
[19:14] | – We don’t– – [Jeremy] Can I just– | – 我们不必… – 能不能… |
[19:15] | Let me ask the vet. | 让我问问兽医 |
[19:17] | In your experience, what would a farmer do in this situation? | 根据你的经验 农民在这种情况下会怎么做? |
[19:21] | Chuck the bull in. | 放一头公牛进去 |
[19:22] | – [Jeremy] Chuck the bull in? – Yeah. | – 放一头公牛进去? – 是的 |
[19:24] | Would a farmer rent a bull? | 农民会去租一头公牛? |
[19:26] | [Dilwyn] You can rent a bull. | 你可以租一头公牛 |
[19:27] | [Jeremy] And how long would the bull have to be here? | – 公牛要在里面待多久? – 两个月 |
[19:30] | [Dilwyn] Two months. | |
[19:31] | So the bull lives here, right alongside the footpath. | 公牛住在里面 就在通道旁边 |
[19:35] | [Jeremy] Don’t you have to change the fences if you… | – 你不换栅栏吗? – 得挂个牌子 |
[19:37] | – [Kaleb] You’ve gotta put some signs up. – [Dilwyn] Yeah. | |
[19:38] | 是的 | |
[19:39] | I mean, there is risk to it, you know. | 这是有风险的 |
[19:41] | If it gets out, you know. Everyone panics when a bull’s out, yeah? | 如果传出去 大家都会恐慌 |
[19:43] | But the majority of the time, the bull’s not there to kill someone. | 大多数时候 公牛不会袭击人 |
[19:47] | I mean, yeah, it can kill someone, admittedly. | – 不可否认 它可以杀死人 – 对 |
[19:49] | [Jeremy] Right. So we can put a bull in here. | |
[19:50] | 所以我们可以在这里面放一头公牛 | |
[19:52] | And that electric fence there that we have at the bottom– | – 还有那里的电围栏… – 我会把它围起来 |
[19:55] | [Kaleb] I’m fencing that one across there. | – 什么? – 我会把它围起来 |
[19:56] | Yeah, because we don’t want the bull in the kitchen every morning. | 我们不希望厨房里有公牛 |
[19:59] | – Not so much. – That really would be a surprise! | – 不那么想要 – 那会是个惊喜! |
[20:02] | Unless he’s terribly handsome. | 除非它长得特别帅 |
[20:05] | [Jeremy] Finding a boyfriend for Pepper would take a few days. | 需要几天时间给胡椒找男朋友 |
[20:09] | So, in the meantime, I got on with another important job, | 同时 我开始了另一项重要的工作 |
[20:13] | planting a crop called echium. | 种植一种叫做蓝蓟的作物 |
[20:16] | Fifteen mil on the barrel. | 这根筒要15毫米 |
[20:19] | OK, gotta go, I’m on twenty mil at the minute. I’m on two centimetres. | 得调了 现在是20毫米 两厘米 |
[20:23] | [Jeremy] This meant Kaleb had to make some fiddly adjustments to the drill. | 卡莱布必须对条播机 进行一些精细的调整 |
[20:27] | [Kaleb] Okey dokey. | 好的 |
[20:28] | [Jeremy] But I assured him it would all be worthwhile. | 但我向他保证这一切都是值得的 |
[20:31] | Barley and wheat right now, £300 a ton? Give or take? | 现在是大麦和小麦 |
[20:33] | – 每吨300英镑左右? – 嗯 | |
[20:35] | Yeah, yeah. | |
[20:36] | – Oilseed rape, £700 a ton? – [Kaleb] Yeah. | – 油菜 每吨700英镑? – 是的 |
[20:39] | – Really high. – [Kaleb] Yeah. | – 真的很贵 – 是啊 |
[20:40] | Do you wanna know how much you get for this? | – 你想知道这个多少钱? – 说吧 |
[20:43] | – [Kaleb] Go on. – £4,200 a ton. | 每吨4200英镑 |
[20:46] | – Really? – Mmm. | 真的吗? |
[20:49] | Let’s grow echium. Right, I think I’ve set that. | 我们种蓝蓟吧 没错 那个我已经设定好了 |
[20:51] | – Do you know what it is? – No. | – 你知道那是什么吗? – 不知道 |
[20:53] | Vegans won’t eat cod liver oil or fish oil. | 显然素食主义者不会吃鱼肝油或鱼油 |
[20:57] | – Mmh. – Obviously. | |
[20:58] | But they can eat this, which is exactly the same. | 但是他们可以吃这个 这是一样的奥米加3、6和9 |
[21:00] | It’s omega-3, omega-6, omega-9. | |
[21:03] | So it’s a very, very, very, very good oil. | 这是一种非常健康的 |
[21:06] | – 油 – 嗯 | |
[21:07] | – Yeah. – Very healthy. Vegans love it. | 非常健康 素食主义者喜欢它 |
[21:10] | So we are profiteering from veganism, which I like. | 我们要赚素食者的钱 我喜欢这点 |
[21:14] | And then, the bees absolutely love echium. | 然后 蜜蜂和蓝蓟绝对是一对 |
[21:19] | [Jeremy] Once Kaleb had finished adjusting the settings, | 卡莱布调整好设置后 |
[21:22] | we filled the hopper with vegan gold dust… | 我们将这种素食“金粉”倒入料斗 |
[21:26] | told the computer what it was planting… | 告诉电脑它要种的是什么 |
[21:29] | [Kaleb] Four, eight, two, okay. | 四、八、二 好的 |
[21:32] | Imagine if NASA used a computer like this. | 想象一下如果宇航局用这种计算机 |
[21:35] | [Kaleb] Who’s “Nassi”? | 谁是宇航? |
[21:37] | [Jeremy] And set off. | 然后出发 |
[21:38] | [upbeat music] | |
[21:41] | [Jeremy] Well, look at this. With my snazzy new weight box, | 看这个 我时髦的新款配重箱 |
[21:44] | no wheelying. | 无需后轮平衡! |
[21:47] | This rig is now about fifteen tons. | 大车现在重约15吨 |
[21:51] | [laughs] | |
[21:54] | [Jeremy] The good thing about growing echium is that it rarely needs | 种植蓝蓟的好处 |
[21:56] | 是它不怎么需要喷洒化肥 | |
[21:57] | to be sprayed with chemicals or fertiliser. | |
[22:01] | So there’s no need for fiddly tramlines. | 因此 不需要频繁往返 |
[22:06] | The bad thing is that I’d forgotten how everything worked. | 糟糕的是我忘记了该怎么做 |
[22:12] | I’ve gotta set the fan speed. | 必须调整风扇的转速 |
[22:16] | Er… | |
[22:19] | Set. | 好了 |
[22:21] | Oh no, it’s… Oh no. Oh shit. I think I’ve just… | 不好了 我刚刚… |
[22:24] | Kaleb, can you hear me? | 卡莱布 你能听到我说话吗? |
[22:25] | I can’t remember how to set this computer up. | 我不记得该如何设置这台电脑了 |
[22:30] | [Jeremy] The farming foetus patiently explained the tech. | 农青耐心地跟我讲解了技术 |
[22:33] | [Kaleb] It’s the little tractor at the top, remember? | – 顶部的小拖拉机 还记得吗? – 不记得了 |
[22:36] | [Jeremy] No. I’ve never used this drill. | 我从来没有用过这个条播机 |
[22:38] | You have. You drilled some wheat, and then fucked up on that. | 你用过 你条播了一些小麦 然后搞砸了 |
[22:42] | – [Charlie] Didn’t you drill Deadman’s? – Yes. | – 你不是条播过篱笆桩吗? – 是的 |
[22:44] | – Have you seen the cock-up in there? – [Charlie] Well, I have walked it. | – 你有没有看到那里的烂摊子? – 我从那里走过 |
[22:47] | You stick with writing. Let me do this. | 你继续写作 让我来干这个 |
[22:49] | No, ’cause there’s no tramlines. | 不需要电车轨道 |
[22:51] | You don’t need tramlines for this, which is why I’m doing it. | 不需要电车轨道 所以我才这样做 |
[22:54] | [Charlie] It’s very low-input, yeah. | 非常低的输入 |
[22:55] | [Jeremy] Kaleb continued with my refresher course. | 卡莱布继续给我上进修课程 |
[22:59] | [Kaleb] Push that up. | 把这个往前推 |
[23:00] | – And then see where it says Markers? – Yeah. | – 看到上面的“标记”了吗? – 嗯 |
[23:02] | Pull that down. | 拉下来 |
[23:03] | – I want the marker out this way? – Yes. | – 从这边出去? – 是的 |
[23:04] | [Jeremy] Out you go. | 出去吧 |
[23:07] | Oh shit! | 该死的 |
[23:08] | [Kaleb] No, just stop. Bring that back in. | 不 停下 把那个带回来 |
[23:10] | [laughs] | |
[23:19] | [Jeremy] Hold on. No. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 不 等一下 |
[23:23] | [Jeremy] Right. | 行了 |
[23:27] | – Shit! – [Kaleb] Fucking ‘ell. | 该死的 |
[23:28] | [Kaleb] Whose idea was it to grow echium? | 种蓝蓟是谁的主意? |
[23:31] | [Jeremy] Finally, I was ready. | 我终于准备好了 |
[23:34] | Here we go. | 我们出发吧 |
[23:38] | [Kaleb] Whoa. Stop! | |
[23:39] | 停! | |
[23:41] | Fan speed, thirty-nine thousand RPM. | 风扇速度 是每分钟39000转 很好 |
[23:44] | Excellent. | |
[23:45] | – [Kaleb] Whoa! Stop! – [Charlie] Jeremy, stop. Jeremy, stop. | |
[23:47] | – 停下! – 杰里米 停下 | |
[23:50] | [Charlie] You’re basically a bulldozer. | 你简直是在推土 |
[23:52] | You’ve just got a foot of soil along the whole of the front. | 你前面有30厘米的土 |
[23:54] | Because the trash isn’t flowing through the drill. | 垃圾没有经过条播机 |
[23:57] | What? Sorry. What’s trash? | 什么?对不起 什么垃圾? |
[23:59] | The only thing I could do is pick the drill right up on the culters. | 我唯一能做的就是 把条播机从犁刀上捡起来 |
[24:03] | Well, it’s not leaving it level enough. | 还不够平整 |
[24:05] | – Because you know we’ve gotta swath it. – [Kaleb] Yeah. | – 我们要把庄稼捆起来 – 嗯 |
[24:07] | I don’t understand a word of that. | 我不明白… |
[24:10] | [Kaleb] Can I just… Level this machine up. | 我可以把这台机器调平整吗? 把顶部的上拉杆拉出来一点 |
[24:12] | Push it out on the top link a little bit. | |
[24:14] | I hate it when he goes | 我讨厌他走到拖拉机后面的器具中间 |
[24:16] | between whatever implement’s on the back and the tractor. | |
[24:19] | Any minute now there’ll be a squelching sound. | 现在任何时候都可能发出吱吱声 |
[24:23] | And then a siren. | 然后是警报声 然后是法官敲槌的声音 |
[24:25] | And then a gavel. | |
[24:26] | And then… | 然后是我蹲在牢房里尖叫的声音 |
[24:29] | the sound of me squealing in a jail cell. | |
[24:32] | [lively music] | |
[24:35] | [Jeremy] Once Kaleb had done whatever it was he did, | 卡莱布完成他的任务后 |
[24:39] | I got going again. | 我又开始忙活了 |
[24:41] | Right. Ten KPH. | 没错 每小时十公里 |
[24:44] | [Jeremy] And basically, I had one job. | 其实我有一项任务 |
[24:48] | I was making a groove in the field with my marker | 用我的记号笔在田野里划出一个凹槽 |
[24:52] | so that on the return leg, | 这样在回程时 |
[24:54] | if I kept that groove in the middle of my bonnet, | 如果那个凹槽位于引擎盖中间 |
[24:58] | I’d know I was exactly three metres | 我就知道刚好是距离 |
[25:01] | from the bit of the field I’d already planted. | 已经种下的那块地三米远 |
[25:06] | [Jeremy] Don’t take your eyes off it, Jeremy. | 视线不要离开 杰里米 眼睛盯着 |
[25:08] | Keep your eyes on it. | |
[25:11] | Keep your eyes on it. | 眼睛盯着 |
[25:16] | [Jeremy] However, after I turned round, | 然而 在我转弯之后 |
[25:18] | I realised that because of the way this field had been cultivated, | 我意识到 由于这片土地的耕种方式 |
[25:22] | the groove from where I was sitting was invisible. | 从我坐的地方看 凹槽是看不见的 |
[25:27] | [Jeremy] Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[25:28] | Absolutely no idea here. | 现在完全没主意了 |
[25:31] | Simply not visible. | 根本看不出来 |
[25:34] | Trying to see effectively where a very small metal beetle | 想要找寻这台机器之前的行驶轨迹 |
[25:38] | has been wandering along the field. | |
[25:40] | It’s not doing anything. | 一点用也没有 |
[25:44] | I’m going over most of the field twice and some of the field not at all. | 在大部分地里开了两趟 而一些地根本没有开过 |
[25:50] | Oh fucking hell! | 该死的 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna be in so much trouble when this grows. | 等庄稼长大了 我会遇到更大的麻烦 |
[25:55] | This seed is too expensive to keep cocking it up. | 这种子太贵了 不能老是出错 |
[25:59] | [Jeremy through speaker] I dunno what I’m doing here, Kaleb. | 我不知道我在这里做什么 卡莱布 我看不到标记 |
[26:01] | I can’t bloody see this marker. | |
[26:03] | I just can’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[26:06] | [Jeremy] I braced myself for the customary bollocking. | 我准备好了迎接之前常有的那种训斥 |
[26:09] | But amazingly, it didn’t arrive. | 但令人惊讶的是 并没有发生 |
[26:12] | [Kaleb] That’s hard. I’ll give you that. | 这太难了 我承认这一点 如果你错过了什么 我不会抱怨的 |
[26:15] | I’m not gonna moan at you if you miss any. | |
[26:18] | [Jeremy] Kaleb then decided to use his roller | 卡莱布决定用他的滚筒 在田间压出一条波浪线 |
[26:21] | to make a wavy line in the field… | |
[26:24] | [upbeat music] | |
[26:28] | So that when my metal beetle went over a newly flattened bit of soil, | 这样当我的金属甲虫 爬过一块新的平整的土地时 |
[26:33] | I’d be able to see the mark it made. | 我就能够看到它的标记 |
[26:37] | So you think I’m gonna be able to see the lines, | 你认为你弯来弯去的 |
[26:41] | now that you’ve done that zig-zag thing? | 我就能看见线条? |
[26:43] | [Kaleb] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:45] | You see the difference now? | 你现在看出区别了吗? |
[26:48] | [Jeremy] Yes. I can see where you have been. | 是的 我可以看出你走过的地方 |
[26:51] | [upbeat music continues] | |
[26:58] | He’s right, this is… transformatory. | 他是对的 这是革命性的 |
[27:05] | I can do this now. | 我现在知道怎么做了 |
[27:08] | [Jeremy] A bit of Diddly Squat teamwork | 迪丽斯库阿特的团队合作 拯救了我的素食培根 |
[27:11] | had saved my vegan bacon. | |
[27:14] | [Kaleb] Where you are now, you’re bang on, absolutely bang on. | 你现在走的路线是对的 |
[27:16] | – 完全正确 – 嗯 | |
[27:17] | Yeah. | |
[27:21] | There you are, you little beauty. | 好了 真是太好了 |
[27:33] | [Jeremy] With the echium planted, | 种下蓝蓟后 我们收到消息说 我们新租的牛已经在路上了 |
[27:35] | we received news that our new rent-a-bull was on its way, | |
[27:39] | which meant I had to do some preparatory work | 我必须和安全主管一起 |
[27:43] | with my head of security. | 做一些准备工作 |
[27:46] | [Jeremy] Right, the bull’s coming at three. So about an hour? | 公牛3点送达 |
[27:49] | [Gerald] Yeah. | – 大约一个小时? – 是的 |
[27:51] | [Jeremy] So I’ve gotta get these signs up telling ramblers… | 必须要树牌子 告诉路人 因为这是一条公共道路… |
[27:53] | ‘Cause, you know, this is a public footpath. | |
[27:56] | [Gerald] Yeah. [Jeremy] That there’s a bull in the field. But, here’s what’s interesting. | 那是一头公牛 但这就是有趣的地方 |
[27:59] | You can’t put on the sign “Danger, Bull” | 你不能贴上 “危险 公牛”这样的标语 |
[28:02] | because then I’m admitting I know it’s dangerous | 因为那就代表 我承认我知道这很危险 |
[28:06] | and then that makes me liable. | 然后 我就要承担责任 |
[28:08] | But you can’t say it’s safe either because… | 但你也不能说它是安全的 |
[28:11] | [Gerald] Yeah. Have you ever been attacked by a bull? | 你被公牛袭击过吗? |
[28:13] | I know an old farmer… You know, this is a story, right? | |
[28:17] | When they were doing the winter littering down… | |
[28:20] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[28:23] | They must weigh half a ton, those brown bales, don’t they? | |
[28:26] | And if you come down to an Hereford… | |
[28:28] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[28:33] | But you never can tell. | |
[28:34] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[28:39] | That was with the bale in the thing and all. | |
[28:42] | [Jeremy] Right. Now, I’ve got some signs. | 对 现在 我已经有了一些标语 |
[28:44] | [Gerald] That’s why I was never a big lover of having a bull. | |
[28:47] | [Jeremy] So, I’ve had these done. | 我已经完成了这些 |
[28:51] | [Gerald laughs] | 公牛出没(别穿红裤子) |
[28:53] | You know those people in the village that moan all the time… | 知道那些 |
[28:55] | – 老是在酒吧里抱怨… – 嗯 | |
[28:56] | [Jeremy groans] | |
[28:57] | …in the pub on a Sunday with their red trousers on? | …穿红色裤子的人? |
[28:59] | [Gerald] Yeah. | 免费针灸 |
[29:01] | [Gerald] Yeah! Yeah! | |
[29:02] | [laughs] | |
[29:04] | [both laugh] | 危险公牛(欢迎路人) |
[29:08] | [Jeremy] Right. | 没错 |
[29:09] | 公牛出没 | |
[29:10] | Yeah, that’s the one. | |
[29:13] | [Jeremy] Once the signs were up, | 标志一贴好 |
[29:15] | I showed Gerald how I’d used farm equipment | 我就向杰拉德 展示了我如何使用农具 |
[29:18] | as a bull-containment measure. | 作为遏制公牛的措施 |
[29:21] | [Jeremy] So we’ve got an electric fence there. | 我们有一个电围栏 |
[29:23] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果那不起作用的话 |
[29:25] | – I put this here… – Yeah. | 我把这个放在这里… |
[29:27] | – As a barrier. – Yeah. | 作为障碍 |
[29:29] | To stop him getting on the footpath. | 阻止它走到人行道上 |
[29:31] | So, if you has him here, you would ask me to go out there with you, you know… | |
[29:35] | [Gerald speaking indistinctly] | |
[29:38] | Simple as that. | |
[29:42] | [Jeremy] Not knowing whether I’d done a good thing or not, | 不知道我是不是做了件好事 |
[29:46] | we then waited for the arrival of the bull, | 我们在等待公牛的到来 |
[29:50] | which we’d rented from the family who’d supplied the cows. | 这是我们从提供奶牛的那家租来的 |
[29:55] | – [woman] Hello. – [Charlie] Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[29:57] | [Jeremy] Good to see you. | 再见 |
[29:58] | – Is he here? – [Jeremy] The gigolo has arrived. | – 它来了吗? – 舞男来了 |
[30:06] | Ooh my God. His face is there, with like a ring. | 天啊 它戴着鼻环 |
[30:12] | [man] Here he comes. Come on, boy. | 它来了 来吧 好家伙 |
[30:16] | [Jeremy] Look at the size of that head! He’s enormous! Look at him! | 看 它的脑袋很大 看它的样子 |
[30:19] | – [man] Come on, boy. – [woman] Good boy. | – 来吧 好家伙 – 好孩子 |
[30:22] | [Lisa] Wow. | |
[30:23] | [Jeremy] Look at his testes! | 看看它的睾丸 |
[30:25] | – [man] Go on. – [Jeremy] Aye. | 走吧 |
[30:27] | [Jeremy] Lisa? Would you like to know what he’s called? | 丽莎 你想知道它叫什么吗? |
[30:30] | [Lisa] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:30] | [Jeremy] The name’s Maestro. | 名字叫大师 |
[30:33] | Breakheart Maestro. | 心碎大师 就是它的名字 |
[30:34] | That’s his name! | |
[30:36] | – [Jeremy] Breakheart Mae… – [Lisa] Look at them run! | – 看 它们跑起来了! – 母牛们 |
[30:37] | [Jeremy] Look at the lady cows, coming for some action. | |
[30:38] | 要过来搞事情 | |
[30:40] | – [woman] They’re running up, literally. – [man] They are. | – 它们跑过来了 – 是啊 |
[30:42] | [Lisa] They’re about to hump him, I think. | 要上它 |
[30:43] | [Jeremy] This is like a nightclub. “Pick me! Pick me!” | 这就像是夜总会 |
[30:45] | “选我!” | |
[30:47] | [Lisa gasps] | |
[30:48] | – He’s on! – Yes! | – 它直接离开了 – 不 那是一头母牛 |
[30:49] | – [Jeremy] He’s on! Straight away… – [woman] No, that’s a cow. No, “she”. | |
[30:51] | – 是的 – 一头母牛 | |
[30:52] | – [Jeremy] What, the cow’s shagging him? – [man] Yeah. | – 母牛要上它? – 是的 |
[30:54] | What the hell? You brought a gay cow! | 什么…这到底怎么回事? 你带了一头同性恋牛来 |
[30:58] | Why did that happen? | – 为什么会这样? – 别惊慌 |
[31:00] | – [woman] Don’t panic. – [Charlie] No, no. [Jeremy] But that’s not gonna work… | – 不 它们是… – 但那不是… |
[31:02] | They’re just sussing out. They’re sussing each other out. | 它们在互相了解 |
[31:05] | [woman] So all these calves are his. | 所有这些牛犊都是它的 |
[31:07] | – [Jeremy] Are they? – [woman] Yeah. So all the calves– | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[31:08] | He’s had all these women before? | – 它有这么多女人? – 是的 |
[31:10] | [woman] Yeah, they’re his calves. | 是的 它们是它的小牛 |
[31:12] | [Jeremy] Look, the one we’re really bothered about is Pepper, | 我们担心的是胡椒 在后面 |
[31:15] | right at the back, the one we really need for him to go and– | |
[31:16] | 我们需要它去找胡椒 | |
[31:18] | Oh, look, he’s heading that way. | 看 它正往那边走 走向胡椒 |
[31:19] | He’s heading for Pepper. | |
[31:21] | [Kaleb] I think Pepper’s weight is an issue now. | – 胡椒的体重现在是个问题 – 什么 它不喜欢它 因为它太胖了? |
[31:23] | [Jeremy] What, he’s not gonna fancy her ’cause she’s too fat? | |
[31:25] | [Kaleb] No, not that. [laughter] | – 不 不是那样的 但是… – 那是什么? |
[31:27] | Well, what then? Just reasons of getting into calf | 怀孕的时候如果太胖会引发并发症 |
[31:29] | that cause complications when they’re too fat. | |
[31:32] | – [Jeremy] Really? – [Kaleb] Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 |
[31:35] | [Jeremy] Are they just going to get out the wind? | 它们是要去避风吗? |
[31:37] | [Lisa] Oh, they’re showing him where the water is. | 它们要告诉它水在哪里 |
[31:40] | [Kaleb] They’re just showing him the weak fences! | 哪里的栅栏不牢固 |
[31:41] | [Charlie] “Lean there.” | “靠在那” |
[31:45] | [Jeremy] This was a perfect, happy moment. | 这是一个完美的快乐时刻 |
[31:48] | But once everyone had gone, I was left | 当所有人都离开后 |
[31:50] | 我留下来反思真正的风险是什么 | |
[31:51] | to reflect on what was actually at stake. | |
[31:55] | We’ve tried three times now to get Pepper pregnant with AI, | 我们试过三次 |
[31:57] | 让胡椒通过人工授精怀孕 | |
[32:00] | artificial insemination, and it hasn’t worked. | 但都没有效果 |
[32:03] | So this is her last chance. | 所以 这是它最后的机会了 |
[32:06] | If he can’t make her pregnant… | 如果它不能让它怀孕… |
[32:13] | [sighs] | |
[32:17] | You fill in the blanks. | 你来把这句话补充完整吧 |
[32:21] | [Jeremy] A couple of days later, I got a taste | 几天后 |
[32:22] | 我尝到了填空的滋味 | |
[32:23] | of what filling in the blanks would feel like… | |
[32:28] | because it was time to take the first of the restaurant cows | 因为我们该为餐厅 宰杀第一头奶牛了 |
[32:31] | to slaughter. | |
[32:37] | [Lisa] Aw. | |
[32:39] | [Jeremy] Do you know which one it is? | 你知道是哪一头吗? |
[32:41] | – The one at the back? – Yeah. | – 后面的那头? – 嗯 |
[32:43] | 297 [Kaleb] 297. | |
[32:46] | [mooing] | |
[32:48] | No, he knows. | 不 它知道 |
[32:55] | [Kaleb] It’s always sad when you have two animals go in. | 有两头牛要送到屠宰场 真难过 |
[32:58] | Like, you know, when you have thirty… | 你知道 当你有30… |
[32:59] | [Jeremy] That’s what you said this morning. | – 那是你说的 丽莎说的 – 是的 |
[33:02] | It’s exactly what Lisa said. | |
[33:03] | When you’re taking all the sheep off it’s like, well, you know… | 当你把羊带走时 你当时的样子就像是“嗯 你懂的” |
[33:07] | I never feel sad when I’m taking the sheep off. | 我带羊去屠宰场时从不感到难过 |
[33:09] | [laughter] | |
[33:11] | Fucking sheep. | – 该死的羊 – 这次你不愿意了 |
[33:12] | [Jeremy] But even you don’t like doing this. | |
[33:14] | I don’t like doing this bit, no. | 我不愿意这样 |
[33:19] | Shall we do this? | 我们应该这样做吗? |
[33:22] | [clanging] | |
[33:27] | – Go on, then. – [Jeremy] Go on. Off you go. | – 那么继续吧 – 继续 走吧 |
[33:29] | [Kaleb clucking] | |
[33:40] | I don’t like leaving that other one behind | 我不喜欢把另一头留下 它会非常孤独的 |
[33:42] | ’cause he’s gonna be ever so lonely. | |
[33:48] | I remember going here with the sheep. It was just devastating. | 我记得送羊去屠宰场时 当时真是糟糕透了 |
[33:53] | I can’t imagine it’s going to be much better today. | 估计今天心情好不起来了 |
[34:04] | [sheep bleating] | |
[34:11] | [Jeremy] Go on, then. Go on. | 走吧 进来 |
[34:15] | Come on, cow. | 走吧 牛 |
[34:21] | There you go. | 进去吧 |
[34:24] | [sheep bleating] | |
[34:33] | – [man] Private kill, yeah? – Yeah. | 私人屠宰 是吗? |
[34:34] | – 嗯 – 私人什么? | |
[34:36] | – Private what? – [man] Private kill, yeah. | 私人屠宰 |
[34:36] | – Private slaughter. – Yeah. | 私人屠宰 |
[34:38] | Sign and put the date on the bottom there, please. | – 嗯 – 在那里签名并写上日期 |
[34:40] | – 是这里吗? – 是的 | |
[34:44] | [Jeremy] There you go. | 给你 |
[34:45] | – Presumably he’s dead already, is he? – No, he’s in there still. | – 它已经死了 是吗? – 不 它还在那 |
[34:47] | Oh is he? The last time, when we brought the sheep, | 是吗?我们带绵羊来的时候 等我签完字 |
[34:49] | they were dead by the time we’d done the paperwork. | |
[34:50] | – You can go and see him. – No, I’m– I might do. We’ll see. | – 它们已经死了 – 你可以去看看它 |
[34:52] | – 不…我可能会 再说吧 – 不去?嗯 | |
[34:53] | Yeah. | |
[34:56] | Let’s go and see him. | 我们去看看它吧 |
[34:58] | – Cheers. – Morning. | – 祝你好运 杰扎 – 克拉克森 |
[35:00] | Morning. Morning. | 早上好 |
[35:04] | [Jeremy] At the dignitas pen, I met the abattoir boss. | 在尊严死围栏这 我遇到了屠宰场的老板 |
[35:08] | – Good morning. – [Jeremy] How are you? | – 早上好 – 你好吗? |
[35:10] | I’m well, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[35:11] | [Jeremy] Who, when I’d been upset about the sheep on my last visit, | 我上次在这为羊感到悲伤时 |
[35:15] | had found just the right words to make me feel worse. | 他说的话让我更难过 |
[35:19] | [abattoir boss] It’s a shame ’cause they’re nice sheep, aren’t they? | 真可惜 它们是不错的羊 |
[35:23] | [Jeremy] This time round, I was hoping he’d be a bit more understanding. | 这一次 我希望他能多一些理解 |
[35:29] | He looks a nice wedge of meat, to be honest, | 老实说 它的肉看起来很美味 |
[35:32] | you know. | |
[35:37] | [Jeremy] See you, cow. | 再见了 牛 |
[35:39] | See you on the flip side. | 再会了 |
[35:54] | I just have to remember he’s done his bit for the soil | 我必须记住它为土壤尽了一份力 |
[35:57] | and he’s going to feed a thousand people. | 它要喂饱一千人 |
[36:02] | That’s why I had him. | 这就是我养它的原因 |
[36:06] | [Jeremy] And I’d have to be thinking the same thing the following week, | 下周当把第二头要宰的牛送去时 |
[36:10] | when Cow 2 was scheduled to go. | 我也会有同样的思想活动 |
[36:15] | Because the wheels of the restaurant were now well and truly turning. | 餐厅现在进展顺利 而且是真正运作起来了 |
[36:21] | Alan and his chaps were busy with the building work. | 艾伦和他的伙伴们正忙于建筑 |
[36:26] | And despite my nonsensical | 尽管我向皮普做了一份荒谬的 “小猪宝贝和斯巴鲁”报告 |
[36:28] | Babe and Subaru brief to Pip, | |
[36:31] | she’d come up with some offerings she hoped would hit the spot. | 但她还是想出了一些 她认为合适的菜品 |
[36:36] | This is ox tongue, which I know, you know, | – 这是牛舌 我知道… – 我喜欢舌头 |
[36:39] | there’s only two tongue and it’s not that big, so it can’t feed that many people. | 只有两个舌头 没那么大 喂不饱… |
[36:43] | – Can I have a piece of tongue? – Yeah. Go for it. | – 我可以吃一块吗? – 吃吧 |
[36:46] | Mmm. Mmmm. | |
[36:48] | [Jeremy] What have we got here, then? | 这儿都有什么? |
[36:50] | [Pip] Just a little egg | 一点鸡蛋和泡菜 |
[36:51] | and pickles. | |
[36:53] | [Jeremy] Mmmm. | |
[36:55] | Mmm, I did it. | 我吃下去了 |
[36:57] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[36:58] | Whenever anybody tastes anything on television, | 每当有人在电视上品尝食物时 他们总是说 |
[37:01] | they always go, “Mmm,” even if it’s disgusting. | |
[37:03] | Yeah! | 我吃下去了 如果很难吃的话 |
[37:05] | [Jeremy] And I just did it. All right. I hope it’s not disgusting! | 我希望这不难吃 |
[37:07] | [Jeremy] No, that’s really delicious. I’m gonna try some of this lamb chilli- | 不 这很好吃 我要试试这羊肉 |
[37:10] | – [Pip] Lamb breast. – Ooh. | – 羊胸肉 – 辣椒? |
[37:11] | – [Pip] Our chilli. – Mm-hmm. | 辣椒 少许醋 大蒜 |
[37:12] | [Pip] Chilli. A bit of vinegar. Garlic. | |
[37:14] | Mint. Coriander. Olive oil. A tiny bit of sugar. | 薄荷、香菜、橄榄油、少许糖 |
[37:18] | That’s just amazing. | 太棒了 |
[37:19] | – So this is our flour? – Yeah. | – 这是我们的面粉? – 是的 还有你的啤酒 |
[37:22] | [Pip] Your beer. – That actually is beer bread? – Yeah. | – 实际上这是啤酒面包 – 嗯 |
[37:26] | I’ve never had beer bread before. | – 以前从来没有吃过啤酒面包 – 不错 |
[37:28] | [Pip] Yeah, it’s good. | |
[37:29] | Cor, jeez, Pip, that is so good. | 天啊 皮普 这太好吃了 |
[37:31] | – [Jeremy] And this is whipped pork…? – Fat. | 这是生猪肉? |
[37:33] | – [Jeremy] Fat? – Yeah. I just thought… | – 嗯 肥肉 – 肥肉? |
[37:34] | It’s in all the slimming magazines. | – 我想… – 减肥杂志报道过 |
[37:37] | [laughs] [Jeremy] Right, well, they’re all just amazing. | 没错 这些都很棒 |
[37:40] | [Jeremy] More importantly, it was clear that Pip | 更重要的是 显然皮普可以用牛肉创造奇迹 |
[37:43] | could work wonders with a cow. | |
[37:46] | [Jeremy] Mmm. – Oh, beef tartare. – [Pip] Yeah. | – 鞑靼牛肉? – 是啊 |
[37:48] | OK, that’s just wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:50] | It’s a beef broth and I’ve put a bit of bone marrow in there as well. | 这是牛肉汤 加了骨髓 |
[37:53] | Bone marrow is my favourite. | 骨髓是我的最爱 |
[37:55] | – This is a ribeye, yeah? – Yeah. | – 这是肋眼牛排 是吗? – 是的 |
[37:59] | Is that just salt on it? | 上面只是撒了盐? |
[38:00] | [Pip] Yeah. A bit of rosemary and butter. | 是的 还有一点迷迭香和黄油 |
[38:02] | [Jeremy] Mm-hmm. | |
[38:04] | – Our potatoes. – [Pip] Yeah. | – 我们种的土豆? – 是的 |
[38:05] | They’re really good for roasting. Really nice. | – 也放了些迷迭香? – 适合烘烤 很好吃 |
[38:08] | And it all comes on a plate like this and you just tell ’em– | – 所有的都是这样的? – 嗯 然后他们端给客户 |
[38:10] | Yeah, and then everybody serves. – You just get a piece of meat like that? – [Pip] Yeah. | – 有一块这样的肉? – 嗯 |
[38:13] | [Jeremy] Pip, I think that’s spectacularly good. | 皮普 这道菜特别好吃 |
[38:15] | I’m really excited now by this. | 我现在对此感到非常兴奋 我们真的要实现餐厅梦了 |
[38:17] | We’re actually going to do it. | |
[38:19] | [“Goody Goody Getter” by Denise LaSalle playing] | |
[38:22] | [Jeremy] I now knew that we could make an exciting menu using stuff | 我现在知道我们可以用我们农场 生产的东西和来自我们邻居的产品 |
[38:27] | from our farm and from our neighbours. | 制作一份美味的菜单 |
[38:31] | And that the food would have a smooth ride | 并且食物可以在厨房准备 然后顺利送到餐厅 |
[38:34] | from the prep kitchen to the restaurant, | |
[38:36] | because the farm track was coming along nicely. | 因为农场小路铺得很顺利 |
[38:41] | [reverse alarm] | |
[38:43] | [music continues] | |
[38:54] | [reverse alarm] | |
[38:57] | [Jeremy] You could do with a few more flashing lights on that thing, Kaleb. | 卡莱布 你可以在那多放点闪光灯 |
[39:01] | [Kaleb] Remember, we’re in construction. | 请记住 我们正在建设 |
[39:03] | Maybe I haven’t got enough. | 也许现在这些还不够 |
[39:11] | [Jeremy] There you go, Fuck Trumpet. Shall we call it a night after this one? | 好了 小卡 这个弄完今晚就干完了吧? |
[39:14] | [Kaleb] Yeah. You look like such an old man right now. It is unreal. | 是的 你现在看起来真老 真是难以置信 |
[39:18] | I like the cross-legged driving position. | 我喜欢盘腿驾驶 |
[39:21] | [Kaleb] You look like you’re sat there | 你鼻尖上戴着眼镜 然后盘腿坐着 |
[39:22] | with your glasses on the end of your nose, cross-legged, | |
[39:25] | reading a column or something about how to get it up | 阅读有关如何获得晨勃的专栏 |
[39:27] | in the morning. | |
[39:30] | [Jeremy] Truth be told, I really had been feeling like an old man all day. | 老实说 我真的一整天 都觉得自己老了 |
[39:36] | [lively music] | |
[39:38] | And the next morning, I found out why. | 第二天早上 我发现了原因 |
[39:44] | [sighs] Oh. Not again. | |
[39:46] | 不会又来了吧 | |
[39:49] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[39:54] | [Jeremy] However, because this is a farm | 然而 因为这是一个农场 农场不能就这样停下来 |
[39:57] | and farms can’t just stop, | |
[39:59] | I decided to take a leaf out of Putin’s book | 我决定按照普京的新冠预防手册做 |
[40:04] | on COVID precautions, and set up a morning meeting with Charlie. | 并安排了与查理的晨会 |
[40:10] | Hi, Jeremy. | 嗨 杰里米 |
[40:12] | [Jeremy] Sorry about this. | 抱歉这样 你可以像马克龙那样坐在那 |
[40:13] | You can be Macron and sit down there. | |
[40:19] | – What have we got here? – So there are a few things. | 有什么消息? |
[40:20] | We’ve got some planning stuff back from the council– | 有一些消息 我们受到了议会关于规划的回馈 |
[40:23] | – [Gerald] All right? – Hey, look who’s here. | – 好吧 – 看看谁来了 |
[40:25] | [Jeremy] G dog! | 杰拉德! |
[40:27] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点儿了吗? |
[40:29] | [Gerald] I reckon! You know, it’s got to be | |
[40:31] | like this when a dog goes underneath… [indistinct] | |
[40:35] | [Jeremy] Are you still positive? | 你还是阳性? |
[40:37] | – [Gerald] Yeah. – [Jeremy] Can we just notice this? | 我们能关注这一点吗? |
[40:39] | He’s in his seventies, positive, up and about. | 他已经70多岁了 阳性 还在工作 |
[40:42] | In my sixties, positive, up and about. | 在我60多岁的时候 我也是阳性并工作 |
[40:44] | Unlike the snowflake generation. | 不像雪花一代 |
[40:47] | [Gerald] No wonder… [speaking indistinctly] | |
[40:53] | [Charlie] I’ve got some bits for you. | 我有一些消息带给你 |
[40:55] | We’ve got some planning stuff back from the council. | 我们收到议会关于规划的反馈 |
[40:58] | You know, we put in a prior notification | 你知道 我们提前通知了 |
[41:01] | to say, “Look, we’re just gonna build the farm track”? | “我们只是要给农场修条路” |
[41:05] | Well, they’ve actually refused it. | 好吧 他们实际上是拒绝了 |
[41:07] | They refused a farm track? | – 他们拒绝给农场修路? – 是的 |
[41:10] | [Charlie] Yeah. Because they’ve said that it’s already begun and it’s not considered reasonable | 他们说都已经开始了 觉得这事不合理 |
[41:14] | and necessary for agricultural purposes within this unit. | 对实现这个单位内的农业目标 也是不必要的 |
[41:20] | [Jeremy] So you can’t build a farm track on your own farm? | – 不能在自己的农场里修路吗? – 不能 |
[41:23] | No, no. You can’t. | |
[41:25] | [Jeremy] Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[41:29] | [Charlie] The council won’t let us do any more. | 议会不会再让我们这么做了 |
[41:31] | [sighs] Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 看在他妈的份上 |
[41:34] | Have you ever heard of a farmer being turned down for a farm track? | 你有没有听说过 农民在农场里修路被否决的事? |
[41:38] | Never. | – 从来没有 – 从来没有? |
[41:39] | [Jeremy] Never. | |
[41:40] | [Jeremy] So, what about the restaurant? | 那餐厅呢? |
[41:43] | [Charlie] They cannot know, because they will find something to stop us. | 不能让他们知道 因为他们会找到阻止我们的理由 |
[41:48] | [Jeremy] No, but everyone in the village literally does nothing | 但村里的每个人除了监视我们 其实什么都不做 |
[41:51] | but spy on us. | |
[41:52] | [dramatic music] | |
[41:54] | 下一集 | |
[41:56] | [Jeremy] Holy cow! Look at this! | 天啊!快看 |
[41:59] | They won’t stop here. | 他们不会就此止步 这只是第一阶段 |
[42:00] | [Charlie] This is just the first stage. | |
[42:05] | We always agreed it would be a couple of weeks, not fucking two days. | 我们一直都同意是要几周的时间 而不是两天 |
[42:09] | The countdown has begun. | 倒计时已经开始 |
[42:10] | [theme music playing] | |
[42:41] | 创意监督 杨婕 |