时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, Sandra Bishop — | 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 桑德拉·毕肖普 |
[00:04] | they were not random victims of a serial killer. | 她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者 |
[00:06] | 阿拉斯特制药 瑞普里索 | |
[00:07] | Those women were whistleblowers, | 那些女人是吹哨人 |
[00:09] | and they died trying to tell a story. | 她们死于试图讲述一个故事 |
[00:11] | A story that isn’t over. | 一个未完待续的故事 |
[00:12] | Starling, get this accountant on our payroll. | 史达林 让那个会计配合我们工作 |
[00:13] | Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[00:15] | You sure are here late. | 你今天待得很晚啊 |
[00:16] | Yes. Lots to go through. | 对 有很多文件要看 |
[00:17] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[00:18] | you’re doing great work, Gordon. | 你干得很好 戈登 |
[00:20] | What — What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[00:22] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[00:24] | I found where his mother lives. | 我找到了他母亲的住处 |
[00:25] | – Whose mother? – Buffalo Bill’s. | -谁的母亲 -野牛比尔 |
[00:26] | 莱拉·甘姆 哀痛的母亲 还是学徒杀手的主人 | |
[00:27] | I’m going to go see her. | 我要去见她 |
[00:29] | Do you remember the first thing you said to me? | 你还记得你对我说的第一句话吗 |
[00:31] | I said… FBI! You’re safe. | 联调局 你安全了 |
[00:34] | That was a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[00:35] | I’ll never be safe. | 我永远不会安全 |
[00:36] | Neither will you. | 你也是 |
[00:38] | Can you sleep? | 你能睡着吗 |
[00:40] | Or do moths wake you up? | 还是说蛾子会让你惊醒 |
[00:42] | There’s no one for you. | 没有人会帮你 |
[00:43] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[01:10] | B14 B14 B-14. B-14. | |
[01:15] | A reminder that the prize for this game | 提醒一下 这场游戏的大奖 |
[01:18] | is a beautiful German chocolate cake, | 是个漂亮的德国巧克力蛋糕 |
[01:20] | courtesy of Laraine Narducci. | 由拉琳·纳尔杜奇提供 |
[01:23] | Thank you, Laraine. | 感谢拉琳 |
[01:24] | You went out of your comfort zone for this one. | 这个蛋糕让你突破了舒适圈 |
[01:39] | N12 N-12. | |
[01:41] | N12 N-12. | |
[01:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:46] | Can we play on more than one card? | 我们能在不止一张卡片上玩吗 |
[01:50] | Yep. | 可以 |
[01:53] | Sorry, I’ve never played before. | 抱歉 我以前从来没玩过 |
[01:57] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:59] | No. | 不 |
[02:01] | You sure look familiar. | 你看着倒是很眼熟 |
[02:05] | I’ve never been here. | 我从没来过这 |
[02:07] | Oh, I know that. | 这个我知道 |
[02:09] | No one here’s pretty. | 这里没有漂亮人 |
[02:10] | I16 I-16. | |
[02:13] | I16 I-16. | |
[02:16] | You can play as many as you can keep track of. | 只要你记得住 你玩多少张都可以 |
[02:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | G47 G-47. | |
[02:26] | G47 G-47. | |
[02:29] | You got one there. | 你那里有一个 |
[02:45] | He found me in the file room. | 他发现我在档案室 |
[02:46] | He kind of cornered me. | 他把我堵在那了 |
[02:48] | Scared the hell out of me. | 快把我吓死了 |
[02:49] | I’m so sorry, Julia. | 我很抱歉 茱莉亚 |
[03:01] | Oh, my God. This — | 天啊 这… |
[03:03] | Those are all people I work with. | 那些都是我的同事 |
[03:04] | 《东岸法律期刊》 首都特区成长最快的事务所 | |
[03:06] | Julia, is this the man who threatened you? | 茱莉亚 威胁你的人是这个人吗 |
[03:07] | Yes. Joe Hudlin. | 对 乔·哈德林 |
[03:09] | He used my name — my…name from before. | 他叫了我的名字 我…之前的名字 |
[03:12] | He was telling me he knew exactly who I was. | 他是在告诉我他知道我的过去 |
[03:15] | How did he know that? | 他怎么会知道 |
[03:16] | I didn’t tell anyone. Why would I? | 我谁都没告诉 我没理由 |
[03:18] | Honestly, I find that people feel pretty comfortable | 说实话 我发现大家能很随便 |
[03:20] | sharing my story without so much as a thought, | 和别人讲我的事 都不过脑子 |
[03:22] | – much less a reason. – Well, I promise, | -更别说什么理由了 -我保证 |
[03:24] | I will never violate your trust in that way. | 我永远都不会那样辜负你的信任 |
[03:27] | Someone must have tipped Hudlin that we’re talking to you, | 一定有人向哈德林透露我们在和你会面 |
[03:29] | and he probably looked into your background. | 他很可能调查了你的过去 |
[03:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[03:32] | I don’t know why I’m helping you. | 我不知道我为什么要帮助你 |
[03:34] | I could lose my job, my — my life, Erin’s life. | 我可能会丢掉工作 我的命 艾琳的命 |
[03:38] | This is — This is crazy. | 这… 这太疯狂了 |
[03:40] | A-And this is what you do for a living? | 而你是以这个谋生的 |
[03:41] | You just go chasing after terrible, evil men. | 你去追捕邪恶的坏人 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:48] | Can’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[03:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:51] | Uh, Julia, you’ve met Special Agent Esquivel. | 茱莉亚 你见过埃斯奎维尔特别探员 |
[03:53] | This is Special Agent Clarke. | 这位是克拉克特别探员 |
[03:54] | Julia brought us all the R&D reports | 茱莉亚给我们带来了 |
[03:55] | from the Stage Three Reprisol Trial. | 瑞普里索三期临床试验的所有报告 |
[03:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | And the families of these women would thank you, too. | 这些女性的家人也会感谢你 |
[04:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:12] | Glad to help. | 乐于协助你们 |
[04:15] | Julia? Uh, would you like a cruller? | 茱莉亚 你想来个油炸面包圈吗 |
[04:21] | Uh, thank you, Julia, and we will need your eye | 谢谢你茱莉亚 我们需要你帮忙 |
[04:23] | – making sense of all this. – Sure. | -理解这一切 -当然 |
[04:25] | Happy to answer any questions you have. | 你们有问题尽管问 |
[04:28] | And, uh, you’re good with her seeing all the… | 你不担心吗 让她看见所有这些… |
[04:31] | Can we trust her? | 我们能信任她吗 |
[04:37] | Can I ask why we’re doing this in a basement? | 我能问问我们为什么要在地下室做这个吗 |
[04:40] | This investigation is highly sensitive. | 这个调查非常敏感 |
[04:43] | And not entirely sanctioned. | 也没有得到完全的授权批准 |
[04:47] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[04:52] | That’s Krendler. | 克伦德勒找我 |
[04:53] | Julia, it’s my boss. | 茱莉亚 我上司找我 |
[04:55] | I have to go. I’m so sorry. | 我得走了 很抱歉 |
[04:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:59] | Can you just make sure Clarke doesn’t spook her? | 你能看着点 别让卡拉克吓到她妈 |
[05:02] | Clarke can only be himself. | 克拉克天生如此 |
[05:04] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[05:06] | What’s with the punching? | 你打我干嘛 |
[05:18] | – Yes, sir? – I’m at Ruth Martin’s apartment. | -是我 长官 -我在露丝·马汀的公寓 |
[05:20] | The AG is here with me. | 司法部长跟我在一起 |
[05:22] | Catherine has…run off. | 凯瑟琳… 离家出走了 |
[05:24] | Apparently, she saw an ex-boyfriend yesterday, | 很显然 她昨天和前男友见了面 |
[05:26] | – and it upset her, and now – Clarice, Catherine talks to you. | -她很不开心 -克拉丽丝 凯瑟琳跟你聊天 |
[05:28] | Did she mention anything? | 她提到过什么吗 |
[05:33] | ma’am, have you been through her room? | 长官 你搜过她的房间吗 |
[05:36] | For what? | 找什么 |
[05:38] | She’s been gathering information about… | 她一直在收集整理… |
[05:42] | Buffalo Bill’s mother. | 野牛比尔母亲的消息 |
[05:43] | – What the hell? – What?! | -搞什么鬼 -什么 |
[05:44] | Clarice, what is going on? | 克拉丽丝 怎么回事 |
[05:46] | Catherine told me she had located Jame Gumb’s mother, | 凯瑟琳告诉我她找到了詹姆·古姆的母亲 |
[05:49] | and she might have gone to… confront her. | 她可能是去… 跟她对质了 |
[05:53] | When did she tell you this? | 她什么时候跟你说的 |
[05:54] | When I came for dinner. | 我去吃饭那天 |
[05:55] | And you didn’t see fit to tell me? | 但你没想到要告诉我吗 |
[05:57] | She told me in confidence, ma’am. | 她是私下里告诉我的 长官 |
[05:59] | You don’t keep Catherine’s confidences from me! | 你不能把凯瑟琳的事瞒着我 |
[06:01] | I didn’t bring you here to be her friend! | 我请你来我家不是跟她做朋友的 |
[06:03] | Starling, Starling, what is she thinking? | 史达林 史达林 她想干什么 |
[06:06] | I don’t think Catherine knows, really. | 我觉得凯瑟琳自己也不知道 真的 |
[06:07] | She said she wanted to make Lila Gumb… | 她说她想让莱拉·古姆 |
[06:10] | “See her.” | “看见她” |
[06:12] | – Lila Gumb? – It’s his mother’s name. | -莱拉·古姆 -是他母亲的名字 |
[06:13] | She’s changed it since. That’s all I know. | 她后来改了名字 我就知道这些 |
[06:16] | Okay, we’ll run the woman’s social. | 我们会查一下这个女人的资料 |
[06:17] | Check it against Motor Vehicles. | 用她的车辆记录对比一下 |
[06:18] | I’ll have someone at IRS, they’ll have a look. | 我在车管所有熟人 我让他们查一下 |
[06:22] | Starling? You’ve gone quiet. | 史达林 你不说话了 |
[06:24] | What else, Starling? Speak up! | 还有什么 史达林 说话 |
[06:27] | If we’re looking for Lila Gumb, | 如果我们想查莱拉·古姆 |
[06:28] | I’d look at the evidence from Buffalo Bill’s basement. | 我会从野牛比尔地下室搜集的证据入手 |
[06:34] | Go to my office. I’ll have it there for you. | 去我办公室 我让他们给你准备好 |
[06:49] | Are you free to come to Justice with me? | 你有空跟我去一趟司法部吗 |
[06:51] | There’s some evidence waiting that could really use your eye. | 有一些证据需要你帮我看一下 |
[06:54] | Can it wait? I’m about to file my complaint. | 能等等吗 我正要提交投诉 |
[06:56] | It can’t. | 等不了 |
[06:57] | Then can you find someone else? | 那你能找别人去吗 |
[06:59] | It’s Bill. | 是比尔的 |
[07:08] | We’re trying to find Jame Gumb’s mother. | 我们想要找到詹姆·古姆的母亲 |
[07:11] | The only place I can think to look | 我唯一能想到可以去找的地方 |
[07:13] | is in the evidence from the Buffalo Bill case. | 就是野牛比尔案留下的证据 |
[07:16] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[07:17] | Catherine might be about to do something very…foolish. | 凯瑟琳可能打算去做一些…蠢事 |
[07:26] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[07:37] | Let us know if you need anything. | 如果需要什么随时找我 |
[07:42] | You okay? | 你能行吗 |
[07:43] | To be here? | 来这个地方 |
[08:22] | You were at bingo. | 你之前在宾果店里 |
[08:25] | I-I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[08:30] | Okay, hon. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[08:32] | What’s wrong? What do you need? | 出什么事了 你想要什么 |
[08:35] | About your son. | 关于你儿子 |
[08:49] | You with “The Tattler”? | 你是《闲谈》小报的人吗 |
[08:50] | – No, I just wanted — – You little bitch. | -不 我就是想 -你这个小贱货 |
[08:53] | Following me, at my church? | 从教堂跟踪我过来 |
[08:56] | Get the hell off my property, or I’m gonna call the police. | 从我家门口滚开 要不我就报警了 |
[08:58] | No, no, no. No. Wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[09:02] | Ah, the hell. | 见鬼了 |
[09:03] | Now, see? That was your own fault. | 看见了吧 这都是你自己的错 |
[09:05] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我没想要伤害你 |
[09:06] | – Let me look. – Don’t touch me! | -让我看看 -别碰我 |
[09:19] | How does it feel to be so beautiful? | 这么美丽是什么感觉 |
[10:02] | Please don’t die. | 求你别死 |
[10:03] | Please don’t die. | 求你别死 |
[10:10] | He was wearing these when you — | 他当时就是戴着这个 |
[10:16] | He would starve them so their skin would slacken. | 他会饿着她们 让她们的皮肤变得松弛 |
[10:22] | And then he’d play a game with them. | 然后他跟她们玩游戏 |
[10:25] | He’d turn out all the lights… | 他把所有的灯都关掉… |
[10:29] | …and hunt them in the basement before he killed them. | 在地下室猎杀她们 然后杀死她们 |
[10:43] | This is the mother. | 这是他母亲 |
[10:49] | From these film reels. | 在这些录影带里 |
[10:52] | 地点 普莱恩维尤 对象 莱拉·古姆 | |
[11:16] | He watched this so many times, | 他看了很多遍 |
[11:18] | there’s almost more Scotch tape then celluloid here. | 胶片上贴满了胶带 |
[11:21] | He was a big fan. | 他对她着迷 |
[11:23] | He barely knew her, actually. | 其实他根本不认识她 |
[11:25] | She lost him when Jame was 2. | 詹姆两岁的时候她失去了抚养权 |
[11:26] | He grew up in foster homes. | 他在寄养家庭长大 |
[11:31] | Sort of like me, yeah. | 是啊 跟我有点像 |
[11:33] | He’s nothing like you. | 跟你一点不像 |
[11:34] | No. | 不 |
[11:35] | I was sent away — | 我是被送走的 |
[11:38] | he was taken away, | 他是被带走的 |
[11:39] | then returned to his grandparents for a time. | 然后有一段时间送回了外公外婆那里 |
[11:51] | He idolized her. | 他崇拜她 |
[11:54] | Fetishized his mother. | 迷恋他的母亲 |
[11:56] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[11:57] | He was trying to get back to her. | 他想要回到她的身边 |
[12:01] | Well, we always end up going home. | 我们最后总会回家 |
[12:09] | Home. | 家 |
[12:20] | When Jame’s grandparents — Lila’s parents — died, | 当詹姆的外公外婆 莱拉的父母过世时 |
[12:22] | the funeral was in… Carney’s Point, | 葬礼是在…卡尼斯波因特 |
[12:25] | New Jersey. | 新泽西州 |
[12:26] | Look for “Lilas” and “Gumbs” in — | 找找”莱拉”和”古姆”的名字… |
[12:28] | Let’s call the Newark Division. | 我们打给纽瓦克分局 |
[12:31] | Please don’t die. Please don’t die. | 拜托别死 拜托别死 |
[12:44] | No. Go on ahead. I’ll meet you there. | 不 你先去 我到那里跟你汇合 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:48] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:49] | The residence of a Lila Kinney, | 是一个叫莱拉·基尼的人的住所 |
[12:51] | formerly owned by a Thomas Gumb. | 房子之前归一个叫托马斯·古姆的人所有 |
[12:53] | Maybe a grandfather. It’s a family home. | 可能是外公 是祖宅 |
[12:56] | She changed her name and went there to hide. | 她改了名字后躲在了那里 |
[12:58] | This is where Catherine went. | 凯瑟琳去了这里 |
[12:59] | So, where are we sending this? The Newark office? | 那我们把这个发到哪里 纽瓦克警局吗 |
[13:01] | The last thing Catherine needs | 凯瑟琳最不需要的 |
[13:02] | is a SWAT team crashing through the windows. | 就是特警队破窗而入 |
[13:05] | It’ll go bad. It’ll go so bad. | 事情会变糟 会变得很糟 |
[13:09] | I have to go. | 我得去 |
[13:10] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你一起去 |
[13:12] | We’re turning in our complaint for the Coalition Lawsuit | 我们今晚正要提交黑人联盟的诉讼 |
[13:14] | to the EEOC tonight. | 给公平就业机会委员会 |
[13:16] | And, honestly, as your friend, | 而且老实说 作为你的朋友 |
[13:19] | I’ll tell you this girl isn’t your problem. | 我要告诉你这个女孩不是你的问题 |
[13:22] | She has plenty of resources available to her. | 她有足够多的资源 |
[13:24] | Ardelia, there is one person alive in this world | 阿蒂丽娅 这世上只有一个活着的人 |
[13:27] | who shares that basement with Catherine. | 和凯瑟琳一起经历过那个地下室 |
[13:28] | You’ve been wearing this too long. | 你承担这些事情太长时间了 |
[13:34] | You don’t have to anymore. | 你不必再这样了 |
[13:43] | – Ardelia… – I know. | -阿蒂丽娅… -我知道 |
[13:44] | You hope we get it done today. | 你希望我们能今天能成功 |
[13:47] | I know you hope for that. | 我知道你这么希望 |
[13:50] | We will. | 我们会办到的 |
[13:53] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[13:54] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[14:09] | Please don’t die. | 拜托别死 |
[14:11] | I wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 我没想过要伤害你 |
[14:13] | I-I was just trying to talk to you, | 我…我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[14:15] | a-and you came at me, and I got scared, okay? | 你冲着我跑来 而我受到了惊吓 好吗 |
[14:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:30] | I don’t know anything for sure, ma’am, | 我不能确定任何事 长官 |
[14:32] | but that’s where I’d go. | 但我会去那里 |
[14:33] | Give me the address. I’ll call it in. | 把地址给我 我会派人去那里 |
[14:35] | Actually, ma’am, I think I should go. | 事实上 长官 我想我应该去 |
[14:38] | Say more. | 再多说一点 |
[14:39] | Okay, respectfully, ma’am, a SWAT team has one job, | 好吧 恕我直言 女士 特警队有一个任务 |
[14:42] | and we both know what that is. | 我们都知道那是什么 |
[14:44] | If I go, I can get Catherine out of there safely. | 我去的话 我能平安将凯瑟琳带离那里 |
[14:47] | You can’t afford to have this blow up. | 你承受不起搞砸这件事 |
[14:49] | Neither can she. This is both of your lives. | 她也不能 这关乎到你们俩的性命 |
[14:51] | Starling, it’s yours, too. | 史达林 也关系到你的 |
[14:53] | Yes, sir. But I’m a trained FBI agent. | 是的 长官 但我是名训练有素的联调局特工 |
[14:56] | Now, ma’am, I need you to call it. | 女士 我现在需要你下达命令 |
[15:02] | Clarice, bring her home. | 克拉丽丝 把她带回家来 |
[15:42] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[15:45] | Get the hell out of my house. | 快滚出我家 |
[15:55] | Go! Why can’t you people leave me alone? | 快滚 为什么你们这些人不能放过我 |
[15:57] | I’m not a reporter. | 我不是一名记者 |
[15:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:00] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[16:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:07] | Those curls. | 那些卷发 |
[16:09] | Oh, Lord. | 老天 |
[16:10] | You’re the Senator’s girl. | 你是那个参议员的女儿 |
[16:13] | You’re Catherine. | 你是凯瑟琳 |
[16:14] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[16:16] | I knew I recognized you. | 我就知道我认得你 |
[16:18] | You look different. | 你现在变样了 |
[16:21] | You weren’t skinny. | 你之前不那么瘦 |
[16:24] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:25] | I need to… | 我得… |
[16:27] | – ask you — – I don’t know anything. | -问你… -我什么都不知道 |
[16:29] | You have to. | 你一定知道 |
[16:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:31] | He went into foster care when he was 2. | 他两岁的时候就去寄养中心了 |
[16:35] | I pushed him out of my brain | 我强迫自己忘记他 |
[16:37] | until I read about him in the newspaper last year. | 直到去年在报纸上看到他的消息 |
[16:41] | That’s how I know your name. | 所以我知道了你的名字 |
[16:42] | Same way I know the name “Buffalo Bill.” | 就像我知道”野牛比尔”这个名字一样 |
[16:45] | – Get out. – Please don’t lie. | -滚出去 -请别再撒谎了 |
[16:47] | He was like a wreck that happened. | 他就像一场事故残骸 |
[16:50] | A car crash. | 一场车祸 |
[16:53] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[16:53] | Stop lying to me! You know him! | 别再对我撒谎了 你了解他 |
[16:55] | I don’t! Go! | 我不了解 快走 |
[16:57] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[16:58] | He’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[17:00] | He’s everywhere except here, | 除了这里 他无处不在 |
[17:03] | and that doesn’t make any sense. | 而这根本说不通 |
[17:07] | Everybody thinks it’s cool or funny. | 所有人都觉得这很酷或很有趣 |
[17:13] | These monsters… | 这些禽兽… |
[17:15] | …they leave human beings behind, | 他们留下了人类 |
[17:19] | like… | 比如 |
[17:23] | …like you. | 比如你 |
[17:26] | And me. | 和我 |
[17:28] | If I could help you, I would. | 我要是能帮你 我会的 |
[17:36] | Don’t you think you were entitled to a life? | 你难道不认为自己有好好生活的资格吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:45] | But his father sure didn’t when he ran off, | 但他父亲离开时 肯定不这么想 |
[17:48] | left me behind like… | 把我抛下 就好像… |
[17:51] | Oh, they all do it, honey. | 他们都这么做 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | Some way or another, they toss the girls to the wolves. | 无论如何 他们会想办法把女孩们扔进狼群 |
[18:02] | You’re just a rich girl who found that out late. | 你只是个很晚才认识到这点的富家女 |
[18:07] | Go home to your mother. | 回家去找你母亲 |
[18:11] | Have her tell you the facts of life. | 让她告诉你生活的真相 |
[18:15] | You don’t know my mother. | 你不了解我母亲 |
[18:18] | I know she wants you to be alright. | 我知道她想让你没事 |
[18:28] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | The bingo game. | 宾果游戏 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I did. | 对 我赢了 |
[18:41] | Never won anything in my life. | 我这辈子什么都没赢过 |
[18:46] | I took it like it could be a sign. | 我把它当作一个征兆 |
[18:53] | Look, girl… | 孩子… |
[18:55] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[18:57] | I told you, he’s a stranger. | 我说过 他就是个陌生人 |
[18:58] | His skin cream is in your bathroom. | 他的护肤霜就在你的浴室里 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:03] | The smell. | 那个味道 |
[19:05] | I’ve never smelled it anywhere | 我从来没有在其它地方闻到过 |
[19:07] | but the hole in the ground. | 除了那个地洞 |
[19:10] | I had to smell like that! | 我身上就有那股味道 |
[19:14] | Tell me what you did to make him — | 告诉我你做了什么 让他变成那样 |
[19:17] | Mrs. Kinney? | 基尼女士 |
[19:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:24] | Lila Kinney? FBI. | 莱拉·基尼 联调局 |
[19:37] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[20:17] | If you look, something’s weird about how we paid the CRO. | 你看 我们给首席风险官的支付方式有点奇怪 |
[20:19] | Here are payouts to Lockyer Laboratories, Inc. | 这是给洛克耶实验室股份有限公司的付款 |
[20:22] | That’s for the Phase Three Reprisol trial. | 这是给瑞普里索三期临床试验的 |
[20:25] | Here are more payouts a year later. | 一年后有更多付款 |
[20:30] | Lockyer Labs, LLC. | 洛克耶实验室有限责任公司 |
[20:33] | They’re two different Federal Tax IDs. | 它们是两个不同的联邦税号 |
[20:34] | They’re two different companies. | 是两家不同的公司 |
[20:36] | It’s a shell company. | 是家壳公司 |
[20:37] | Alastor set it up to scrub the results before the sale. | 阿拉斯特成立它是为了在销售前清理结果 |
[20:41] | At least they tried something | 至少他们在杀害三名吹哨人之前 |
[20:42] | before murdering three whistleblowers. | 还尝试做了些努力 |
[20:44] | And there’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[20:45] | Joe Hudlin is getting an absurdly high percentage | 乔·哈德林拿到了对律师来说 |
[20:49] | of the sale for a lawyer. | 高得离谱的佣金 |
[20:50] | Like, 0.08%. | 万分之八 |
[20:53] | It’s $10 million. | 是一千万美金 |
[20:57] | So, Hudlin stood to gain from faking the trial results? | 所以哈德林伪造试验结果能谋利吗 |
[21:01] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[21:15] | Is there something I can help you with, Agent Clarke? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 克拉克探员 |
[21:18] | I-I don’t think so. Uh… | 没 没有… |
[21:20] | Yeah. I can see the buffet of questions in your eyes. | 我从你的眼睛里看到一连串的问题 |
[21:24] | “Uh, Julia, what bathroom do you use? | “茱莉亚 你用什么卫生间 |
[21:27] | Uh, how could you ever give up being a man?” | 你怎么会放弃当男人” |
[21:30] | “If I think you’re hot, does that make me gay? | “如果我觉得你性感 那我是不是同性恋 |
[21:32] | – When did –” – Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop. | -什么时候–” -好了 停 停 停 停 |
[21:33] | I ge– I get it, but you don’t know me, | 我 我懂了 但你并不了解我 |
[21:36] | and I-I don’t — I don’t need to know all that. | 我 我 我不用知道所有那些内容 |
[21:39] | Then what do you need to know? | 那你想要知道什么 |
[21:43] | Wh– I was gonna ask if, um… | 我是打算问… |
[21:47] | you dyed your hair. | 你是不是染了头发 |
[21:51] | My sister — on her 13th birthday, | 我妹妹 十三岁生日时 |
[21:55] | our mother let her dye her hair. | 我母亲同意她染头发 |
[21:56] | Same color as yours. | 和你一样的颜色 |
[21:58] | She liked it so much, she bought extra packets of the stuff. | 她特别喜欢 又买了几盒 |
[22:02] | Not that she ever got to use them. | 只是她再也没机会用了 |
[22:05] | Did she pass away? | 她去世了吗 |
[22:10] | She disappeared. | 她失踪了 |
[22:12] | Someone took her, trafficked her. | 有人绑架了她 把她卖了 |
[22:15] | Yeah, we’re still looking. | 我们还在找 |
[22:17] | I am. | 我还在找 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:25] | Anyway, a few years back, they discontinued the shade. | 几年前 这个色号停产了 |
[22:28] | So, I-I was thinking that maybe… | 我 我在想也许… |
[22:31] | they brought it back again. | 他们现在又开始生产了 |
[22:34] | It’s — It’s my natural color. | 这 这是我天生的发色 |
[22:37] | Yes. | 这样 |
[22:41] | It looks nice, anyway. | 挺好看的 |
[22:44] | Okay. Uh, let’s get back to work, huh? | 那我们继续工作吧 |
[22:48] | Anybody want a coffee or… | 有人要喝咖啡什么的吗 |
[23:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 只是… |
[23:08] | I feel like you’re asking me to burn my house down | 我感觉 你们让我还在房子里时 |
[23:11] | while I’m still standing in it. | 就把房子烧了 |
[23:15] | The house was always on fire. | 房子总是在着火 |
[23:17] | It was burning when you walked in. | 你走进去时已经在烧了 |
[23:25] | Let me know if Starling checks in. | 如果史达林来电 告诉我 |
[23:28] | My guys didn’t even know she left, much less where she went. | 我的人都不知道她走了 更别说她去哪了 |
[23:31] | – That was the point, Paul. – She’s my agent. | -这才是关键 保罗 -她是我的探员 |
[23:33] | Starling is my agent, and I’ll remind you, so are you. | 史达林是我的探员 而且我要提醒你 你也是 |
[23:37] | We are not gonna do this again, Ruth. | 我们不要再这样了 露丝 |
[23:39] | Really? We’re gonna talk about this now? | 是吗 我们现在要谈这个吗 |
[23:41] | – When my daughter is — – Yes. | -在我的女儿还… -对 |
[23:45] | Because last time Catherine went missing, | 因为上次凯瑟琳不见了时 |
[23:46] | you did the same thing. | 你也是这样 |
[23:48] | – Have you forgotten? – Paul. | -你忘了吗 -保罗 |
[23:49] | You made a backdoor deal with a serial murderer | 你和一个连环杀手暗中交易 |
[23:51] | to get information about who took her. | 获取她被谁绑架的信息 |
[23:53] | You undermined the FBI. | 你损害了联调局 |
[23:54] | You put lives in danger. | 你让生命受到威胁 |
[23:56] | And you were right there with me, | 当时你跟我一起做了决定 |
[23:57] | so I don’t know why now, suddenly — | 我不明白你现在为什么突然 |
[23:59] | And we sprung a maniac from confinement, | 我们让一个疯子越狱 |
[24:01] | where he escaped and eviscerated two cops | 他把两个警察开膛破肚 |
[24:03] | and a paramedic and God knows who else! | 还有医护人员 天知道还有谁 |
[24:05] | We did that! | 是我们干的 |
[24:13] | Have you ever thought about those cops, Ruth? | 你想过那些警察吗 露丝 |
[24:15] | Have you? | 你想过吗 |
[24:17] | You are about one word from losing your job. | 再多说一句 你就要失去工作了 |
[24:23] | The only thing either of us wanted to do… | 我们俩唯一想做的 |
[24:26] | was make the choices that kept people safe. | 就是做出保证人们安全的选择 |
[24:31] | And you’re risking her life. | 而你却用她的生命冒险 |
[24:33] | I am trusting her. | 我这是信任她 |
[24:34] | Which is something you’ve never done. | 是你从没做过的事 |
[24:36] | I don’t trust her not to get herself killed. | 那是因为她会害得自己被杀 |
[24:47] | Did you always use that lotion? | 你一直用那个乳液吗 |
[24:50] | Did he want me to smell like you? | 他想让我闻起来像你吗 |
[24:52] | I lost him when he was 2. | 他2岁时我就失去了他 |
[24:56] | He couldn’t have remembered — | 他不可能记得 |
[24:57] | Lost him? | 失去了他 |
[24:59] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[25:00] | I drank. | 我喝酒了 |
[25:03] | I was a drinker. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[25:05] | But the State wasn’t gonna let me have him, | 但法庭不愿把他给我 |
[25:07] | so I asked my Momma and Daddy to take him in. | 所以我让父母收养了他 |
[25:11] | Tell me about the smell. | 告诉我那股味道 |
[25:14] | I’m telling you! | 我正在告诉你 |
[25:16] | My mother’s bathroom. | 我母亲的厕所 |
[25:20] | She didn’t even like it. | 她甚至不喜欢 |
[25:23] | My father did. | 我父亲喜欢 |
[25:26] | She said the smell gave her a headache, | 她说这味道让她头疼 |
[25:29] | but she wore it for him. | 但她为了他涂 |
[25:31] | That’s where I found it. | 我就是在那找到的 |
[25:35] | And Jame did, too. | 詹姆也是 |
[25:36] | Your boy wanted my skin soft and loose, | 你的儿子想让我的皮肤柔软松弛 |
[25:42] | so it would peel off me. | 为了方便从我身上剥皮 |
[25:47] | He was… | 他 |
[25:51] | He was disconnected. | 他很孤僻 |
[25:55] | My mother called him “Hateful.” | 我母亲说他”可恨” |
[25:58] | What did they do to him? | 他们对他干了什么 |
[26:01] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[26:03] | – I can’t. – Tell me! | -我不能 -告诉我 |
[26:05] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[26:11] | Hand me the gun, okay? | 把枪给我 好吗 |
[26:14] | Hello, Clarice. | 你好 克拉丽丝 |
[26:18] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[26:20] | This is the bitch who killed your son. | 这贱人杀了你儿子 |
[26:35] | Catherine, put the gun down. Let’s go home. | 凯瑟琳 把枪放下 我们回家 |
[26:37] | Did my mother send you here? | 是我母亲让你来的吗 |
[26:39] | Mrs. Kinney, go. | 基尼太太 快走 |
[26:40] | – Go now. – Don’t. | -赶紧走 -别动 |
[26:42] | I don’t buy her being a parent all of a sudden. | 我不相信她突然之间就成了家长 |
[26:44] | Well, what if she did send her? Your momma? | 如果确实是她派她来的呢 你妈妈 |
[26:47] | Someone’s gotta take care of you. | 总有人要照顾你 |
[26:49] | You’re thin as a stray dog. | 你像流浪狗一样骨瘦如柴 |
[26:51] | This is on you, Catherine. Not your mother. | 这是你的问题 凯瑟琳 与你母亲无关 |
[26:54] | I know you two are caught up in some hard stuff, | 我知道你们有过很不愉快的过节 |
[26:56] | but that doesn’t mean she isn’t standing by you 100%. | 但那不意味着她没有百分百支持你 |
[26:59] | Love doesn’t always look like we want it to. | 爱不总是如我们所愿 |
[27:01] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候放下了 |
[27:02] | Move on? What about you? | 放下 那你呢 |
[27:05] | I could draw his house from memory, | 我可以闭着眼睛画下他的房子 |
[27:08] | and you can’t remember half your time in that basement. | 你甚至不记得自己在地下室的一半时间 |
[27:11] | Your mother probably has a scrapbook | 你母亲或许有本剪贴簿 |
[27:14] | filled with your articles in it! | 贴满了你的文章 |
[27:15] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[27:17] | Catherine, put the gun down! | 凯瑟琳 把枪放下 |
[27:19] | Stop! Everyone. | 都别吵了 各位 |
[27:21] | Catherine, you’re right. | 凯瑟琳 你说得对 |
[27:24] | I think about him every day. | 我每天都想他 |
[27:26] | Every single day. | 每一天 |
[27:28] | I’ll tell you what I can, alright? | 我会告诉你我知道的 好吗 |
[27:34] | Of course I think about them. | 我当然会想他们 |
[27:36] | Those officers. | 那些警察 |
[27:38] | I have dreams about them. | 我会梦见他们 |
[27:40] | Horrible dreams. | 可怕的梦 |
[27:43] | They don’t have faces. | 他们都没有脸 |
[27:48] | I had no idea that what I was doing would lead to that. | 我不知道自己做的事会导致这种情况 |
[27:51] | I just wanted my little girl back, Paul. | 我只想救我的宝贝女儿 保罗 |
[27:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | But…she just needed | 但…她需要 |
[27:58] | s-something different than me. | 不同于我的东西 |
[28:01] | I was never the right one for her. | 我对她来说从不是正确的人选 |
[28:04] | I might’ve been a good mother for someone else, but not her. | 我或许能是其他人的好母亲 但不是她的 |
[28:08] | I met Jame’s father at a beauty pageant. | 我在选美比赛中认识了詹姆的父亲 |
[28:12] | He took me to Los Angeles. | 他带我去了洛杉矶 |
[28:15] | He said I could be an actress. | 他说我能成为演员 |
[28:18] | My first audition was for a Van Johnson picture. | 我的第一次试镜是范·约翰逊的电影 |
[28:23] | Oh, I was barely showing, just a little bump, | 我几乎没表演 只是露了个面 |
[28:27] | but they took one look at me and told me to go home. | 但他们看了我一眼 就让我回家了 |
[28:31] | Jame’s daddy didn’t like that. | 詹姆的爸爸不喜欢那样 |
[28:34] | He left. | 他走了 |
[28:36] | But Catherine came into the world | 但凯瑟琳来到这个世界时 |
[28:40] | yelling and vibrant and fussy and so… | 喊叫着 充满活力 吵吵嚷嚷 那么的 |
[28:45] | loving, intensely loving. | 充满爱 满满的爱 |
[28:49] | At 4, she would hug you so tight, | 四岁时 她会紧紧抱住你 |
[28:51] | she’d leave a bruise. | 让你留下淤青 |
[28:54] | And she’d laugh in her sleep. | 她在睡梦中大笑 |
[28:57] | I don’t know where she came from, | 我不知道她是从哪继承的这些 |
[28:59] | but I loved her so much. | 但我好爱她 |
[29:06] | I loved her so much it hurt. | 我爱她爱到心痛 |
[29:10] | I believed what people said — | 我相信人们说的 |
[29:12] | I’d love him when I held him. | 当我抱着他时我就会爱他了 |
[29:16] | And I did. | 我也是 |
[29:18] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[29:20] | You hurt him? Is that why the state took him? | 你伤害他了吗 所以法庭带走了他 |
[29:23] | No. Never. | 不 绝不会 |
[29:25] | I had a job interview. Cleaning. | 当时我有个面试 清洁工 |
[29:28] | Jame had an earache. | 詹姆耳朵疼 |
[29:30] | He screamed on the bus, all the way downtown. | 他在公车上一路吵闹 一直到城里 |
[29:35] | The bus driver kicked us off. | 公车司机把我们赶下了车 |
[29:37] | I got some cough syrup, and that quieted him. | 我买了一个止咳药水 这让他安静了下来 |
[29:41] | And then he fell asleep. | 然后他睡着了 |
[29:43] | And then I… | 然后我 |
[29:45] | I drank the rest. | 把剩下的喝了 |
[29:47] | To calm myself. | 为了平静自己 |
[29:50] | By the time we got there, they wouldn’t even see me. | 等我们到那后 他们都不肯见我 |
[29:55] | And that’s when I realized Jame wasn’t with me. | 那时我才意识到詹姆不在我身边 |
[30:00] | You’d left him. | 你抛下了他 |
[30:02] | On the bus. | 留在了公车上 |
[30:05] | All I ever wanted to do was help her. | 我只想帮助她 |
[30:08] | But every single thing I said and did | 但我的所说所为 |
[30:10] | just made her hate me more. | 只让她更讨厌我 |
[30:12] | Intentions count. | 目的也重要 |
[30:14] | At least, I hope they do. | 至少我希望如此 |
[30:16] | For all the damage we do. | 为了弥补我们所造成的所有伤害 |
[30:19] | Do you think if we’d known this was coming… | 你觉得如果我们知道会发生这种事 |
[30:23] | …nights like this… | 这样的夜晚 |
[30:27] | Would we have had children at all? | 我们当初还会要孩子吗 |
[30:31] | They wouldn’t even let me say goodbye to him. | 他们甚至不让我跟他告别 |
[30:33] | I went to jail f-for three months… | 我入狱了三个月 |
[30:38] | for child neglect, | 因为忽略儿童罪 |
[30:41] | and when I got back, I was — | 等我回来后 我 |
[30:45] | I don’t know what happened to Jame. | 我不知道詹姆发生了什么 |
[30:47] | You said your parents took him in. | 你说你父母收养了他 |
[30:54] | He killed them. | 他杀了他们 |
[30:57] | At 12 years old. | 在12岁时 |
[31:00] | He killed them both. | 他杀了他们俩 |
[31:03] | He slashed them to death with a box cutter. | 他用美工刀把他们刺死了 |
[31:10] | Probably supposed to be me. | 或许本来该是我 |
[31:15] | I prayed | 我祈祷 |
[31:17] | that there was something | 能有什么理由 |
[31:19] | that would explain why… | 来解释为什么 |
[31:22] | he was so wrong. | 他如此误入歧途 |
[31:26] | A birth defect. | 出生缺陷 |
[31:28] | Something. | 一个解释 |
[31:31] | But I just didn’t love him right. | 但我只是没给他正确的爱 |
[31:34] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[31:38] | He was in 11 foster homes. | 他进出过11个寄宿家庭 |
[31:41] | – Some of them were — – If I’d kept him with me — | -有些甚至 -如果我把他留在了身边 |
[31:42] | There’s no telling. | 这种事说不好 |
[31:43] | I’m not here to feel sorry for her! | 我不是来这同情她 |
[31:46] | It’s somebody’s fault! He didn’t just happen! | 这肯定是谁的错 他不会是天生如此 |
[31:48] | Yes, he did! | 他就是 |
[31:50] | He did! He just happened! | 他就是 他就是天生如此 |
[31:52] | He stole my life! | 他偷走了我的生活 |
[31:56] | I can’t eat! | 我无法吃东西 |
[31:57] | I can’t move! I can’t love! | 无法动弹 无法爱 |
[31:59] | I… | 我… |
[32:01] | can’t be who anyone needs me to be! | 成不了任何人心中期待的样子 |
[32:05] | Someone has to answer for him! | 必须有人为他付出代价 |
[32:07] | Catherine, don’t let him kill you twice! | 凯瑟琳 别让他杀你两次 |
[32:11] | You came back from that pit. | 你从那个坑里活着回来了 |
[32:13] | You were smarter. You stayed alive. | 你更聪明 你活了下来 |
[32:16] | But if you make me shoot you now, he wins. | 但如果你逼我现在向你开枪 他就赢了 |
[32:20] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[32:23] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[32:25] | It was him. | 是他赢了 |
[32:29] | You don’t have to carry it anymore. | 你无需再承受这些重担了 |
[32:30] | You don’t have to carry him anymore. | 你无需再承载着他了 |
[32:33] | You can learn to put him down. | 你可以学会放下他 |
[32:37] | I can, too. | 我也可以 |
[33:35] | My mother sent me away. | 我母亲送走了我 |
[33:38] | I grew up in an orphanage, and I’m nothing like him. | 我在孤儿院长大 但我跟他完全不同 |
[33:43] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你是想让我好受些吗 |
[33:49] | You take care, ma’am. | 你保重 女士 |
[34:03] | He was literally stealing money | 他真的从我的 |
[34:06] | from my underwear drawer. | 内衣抽屉里偷钱 |
[34:07] | – I knew it. I knew it. – Ew, no. | -我就知道 我就知道 -不会吧 |
[34:09] | – Screw him. – Actually, no. | -操他的 -不 |
[34:11] | Never screw him again. | 再也别操他了 |
[34:13] | Better plan. Better plan. | 这计划更好 更好 |
[34:14] | Why do I keep attracting these losers? | 我为什么总是吸引废物 |
[34:17] | – Am I stupid? – No. No, you’re not stupid. | -我很蠢吗 -不不 你不蠢 |
[34:19] | But…you do sometimes attract unsavory men. | 但是 你确实有时吸引渣男 |
[34:23] | But it’s because you’re so vulnerable and — | 但这是因为你很脆弱 |
[34:26] | and open-hearted and — and beautiful and kind and — | 诚恳 而且美丽善良 |
[34:30] | And, ooh, a little stupid. | 还有点傻 |
[34:32] | – A little stupid. – A little stupid. It’s fine. | -有点傻 -一点傻没事 |
[34:33] | – Cheers. – Yeah. Cheers. | -干杯 -对 干杯 |
[34:42] | – Hello? – Julia. | -喂 -茱莉亚 |
[34:43] | It’s Special Agent Clarke. | 我是克拉克特别探员 |
[34:45] | Oh, uh, now — now’s not a good time. | 现在 现在不方便 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I-I know. You have people over. | 对 我知道 你有客人 |
[34:50] | You’re — | 你 |
[34:53] | You’re watching me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[34:58] | – Why? – W-W-We came to talk to you, | -为什么 -我们过来找你谈谈 |
[35:00] | but we saw you had company. | 但发现你有客人 |
[35:02] | We didn’t want to mess up your evening. | 我们不想毁了你的晚上 |
[35:03] | Listen, the information you got us, | 听着 你给我们的信息 |
[35:06] | it almost gets us there, legally. | 基本能让我们在法律上定罪了 |
[35:09] | But we need to be able to prove | 但我们还需要证明 |
[35:10] | that Nils Hagen knew exactly what he was doing | 尼尔斯·哈根让药物上市时 |
[35:12] | when he put that drug on the market. | 很清楚自己在干什么 |
[35:14] | Would you be willing to try again? | 你能再尝试一次吗 |
[35:16] | Search through the records one more time? | 再帮我们搜一遍记录 |
[35:17] | I gave you what I could. | 我给了你们我能找到的 |
[35:19] | Now you want me to do… | 现在你们又想让我做… |
[35:21] | – what? – Julia, hey, I know. | -什么 -茱莉亚 我明白 |
[35:24] | You have a nice house. | 你有栋不错的房子 |
[35:25] | You — You have friends, you — people. | 你 你有朋友 有伴侣 |
[35:28] | Uh, you have a lot at stake here, | 你有很多可失去的 |
[35:29] | and a young girl was killed doing this. | 一个年轻女孩因为这么做被杀 |
[35:33] | If you can’t do any more, I get it. | 如果你不能再帮忙 我理解 |
[35:36] | Just, um… | 只想说 |
[35:40] | …thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Just go back to your life. | 回到你的生活吧 |
[35:48] | I have to think. | 我得考虑一下 |
[35:50] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系 |
[35:52] | Now, go away. | 赶紧走吧 |
[35:56] | You think she’ll do it? | 你觉得她会帮忙吗 |
[35:58] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[36:00] | I mean, she’s a strong…woman, | 她是个坚强的…女人 |
[36:05] | but hell of a choice. | 但这选择不容易 |
[36:10] | She’ll do it. | 她会做的 |
[36:12] | She has to. | 她必须如此 |
[36:13] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:30] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[36:36] | I’m calling your mom. | 我要打给你妈妈 |
[36:43] | Starling? | 史达林 |
[36:44] | I have her. She’s alright. | 她在我这里 她没事 |
[36:46] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:47] | Thank you. Was it what you thought? | 谢谢 跟你想的一样吗 |
[36:51] | She held Lila Kinney at gunpoint. | 她用枪指着莱拉·基尼 |
[36:53] | Is everyone safe? | 大家都安全吗 |
[36:55] | Yes, sir. We’re in the car. | 是的 长官 我们在车里 |
[36:56] | And, uh, the woman? Is she — | 那个女人呢 她… |
[36:59] | She’ll be fine, and I don’t expect we’ll hear from her again. | 她会没事的 我觉得我们不会再有她的消息了 |
[37:03] | Ma’am… I’m gonna turn her in | 长官 我得逮捕她 |
[37:06] | to the Carney’s Point New Jersey Police. | 送去新泽西卡尼斯波因特警局 |
[37:08] | – But I thought — – There have to be consequences, ma’am. | -但我以为 -必须要有后果 长官 |
[37:11] | A terrible thing happened to Catherine. | 凯瑟琳遇到了可怕的事 |
[37:14] | She can come through it in a couple of ways, | 她可以用不同的方法从中走出来 |
[37:15] | but making this all just go away is not one of them. | 但让这一切就此消失不是其中的选择 |
[37:18] | Clarice, bring my daughter home. | 克拉丽丝 带我女儿回家 |
[37:21] | The charge will be assault and trespassing, | 罪名是伤害罪和私闯民宅 |
[37:23] | and I’ll push for a fast arraignment and a psych eval. | 我会催促尽快提审 并进行心理评估 |
[37:25] | If she were anyone else’s daughter, | 如果她是其他人的女儿 |
[37:27] | this wouldn’t even be a question. | 这些事根本用不着商量 |
[37:29] | She needs to know what she’s done. | 她需要知道自己干了什么 |
[37:31] | She needs to feel it. | 她需要感受后果 |
[37:34] | And I have to go now, ma’am. | 我得挂了 长官 |
[37:43] | Did you think I’d do it different? | 你觉得我会用别的方式吗 |
[37:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:11] | And no one got hurt? | 没人受伤吗 |
[38:12] | Well… everyone got hurt. | 这个嘛 大家都受伤了 |
[38:15] | No one got shot. | 没人中枪 |
[38:27] | Well, I might have grenaded my career, actually. | 其实我或许葬送了自己的职业 |
[38:31] | For Catherine, it felt kind of inevitable, | 对凯瑟琳而言 这一切感觉在所难免 |
[38:33] | but Lila Gumb… | 但莱拉·古姆 |
[38:36] | I can’t even imagine. | 我甚至无法想象 |
[38:39] | But we all need to keep moving through. | 但我们都需要继续生活 |
[38:42] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:44] | And that’s what you’re doing? | 你是那么做的吗 |
[38:47] | You went in alone. | 你一个人进去了 |
[38:48] | Again. | 又一次 |
[38:51] | – Yeah. – You went in alone in Baltimore. | -对 -你在巴尔的摩时一个人进去 |
[38:53] | You went in alone with Bill, with Marilyn Felker. | 你在追捕比尔 玛丽莲·费尔克时也是 |
[38:56] | It’s nearly killed you every time. | 每次你都几乎丧命 |
[39:00] | What is it that you want so badly? | 你到底想要什么 |
[39:04] | I just want to be a good agent. | 我只想做个好探员 |
[39:07] | A good officer. | 好警察 |
[39:08] | A good officer works alone? | 好警察单枪匹马吗 |
[39:09] | My dad worked alone. | 我爸爸就是单枪匹马 |
[39:11] | You said that pretty fast. | 这你倒是回答得很快 |
[39:15] | Well, he did. | 确实如此 |
[39:19] | And your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[39:22] | Did she work alone? | 她也单枪匹马吗 |
[39:25] | She was a hotel maid after your father died. | 在你父亲去世后她是个酒店客房服务人员 |
[39:27] | She raised the kids all by herself. | 她一个人养大了孩子 |
[39:28] | Not this kid. | 没养我 |
[39:31] | I was sent away when I was 9. | 我在9岁时就被送走了 |
[39:34] | She wanted me gone, so…I was gone. | 她希望我离开 所以…我就离开了 |
[39:39] | I guess she wanted to just be alone. | 我猜她只想一个人待着 |
[39:43] | She wanted my father gone, too. | 她也想让我父亲离开 |
[39:45] | She did? | 是吗 |
[39:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:52] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[39:55] | Get out now! | 给我出去 |
[39:56] | She was so angry when we did fun stuff together, | 我们每次做点有趣的事时她就勃然大怒 |
[40:01] | just he and I. | 就他和我 |
[40:04] | And this one night, she just lost it. | 有一晚 她失控了 |
[40:07] | She was raging at him. | 她朝他大发雷霆 |
[40:11] | – “Get out! Get out!” – Get out! Get out! | -“出去 出去” -出去 出去 |
[40:19] | Come on, Reesey. You’re coming with me. | 来吧 瑞茜 你跟我走 |
[40:21] | And I just remember my daddy swooped me up, | 我只记得我爸爸抱着我 |
[40:24] | took me out of there, past bedtime. | 带我出去了 已经过了上床时间 |
[40:30] | What were you doing that night? | 你们那晚在干什么 |
[40:34] | We got Coke floats. | 我们吃了可乐漂浮 |
[40:41] | Did work stuff. | 跟着他工作 |
[40:43] | And I just remember I felt so… | 我只记得我感觉那么 |
[40:47] | I felt safe. | 我感觉安全 |
[40:56] | Best night of my life. | 人生最棒的一晚 |
[41:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:18] | I just — I just — I remember — | 我刚 我刚 我记得 |
[41:26] | I remember men. | 我记得男人 |
[41:34] | These men under a streetlight. | 街灯下的这些男人 |
[41:38] | I couldn’t see their faces. | 我看不到他们的脸 |
[41:41] | I couldn’t see who they were. | 我看不清他们是谁 |
[41:46] | So, more than just Coke floats. | 所以不止有可乐漂浮 |
[41:51] | Angry mother. | 愤怒的母亲 |
[41:53] | A father taking you away from the house. | 父亲带你离开房子 |
[41:57] | Clarice, are you sure | 克拉丽丝 你确定 |
[41:58] | that this story you’ve been telling yourself | 你一直告诉自己的故事 |
[42:00] | is the whole story? | 是完整的故事吗 |