时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Angela Bird, Tess Laughty, | 安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提 |
[00:03] | Sandra Bishop, and Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 桑德拉·毕肖普和瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[00:05] | They were not random victims of a serial killer. | 她们不是连环杀手随机挑选的受害者 |
[00:09] | Those women were whistleblowers, | 那些女人是吹哨人 |
[00:10] | and Rebecca was gonna tell their story. | 瑞贝卡要报道她们的故事 |
[00:12] | Rebecca was looking for a Dr. Marilyn Felker, | 瑞贝卡之前在找玛丽莲·费尔克医生 |
[00:15] | who was the lead physician at the Lockyer Labs | 她是吹哨人参加的洛克耶实验室 |
[00:16] | 必须包含以下信息 你必须提交这份报告 这点必须包含在你的文件中 玛丽莲·费尔克 洛克耶实验室 | |
[00:17] | clinical trials the whistleblowers were in. | 临床试验的主任医师 |
[00:19] | We wanted to talk to you about your sister. | 我们想和你谈谈你姐姐的事 |
[00:21] | We may be twins, but Marilyn and I haven’t spoken | 我们虽然是双胞胎 但玛丽莲和我 |
[00:24] | in a few years now. | 已经几年没说过话了 |
[00:25] | Do you have any idea where she might be? | 你知道她现在可能在什么地方吗 |
[00:27] | Last I heard, she was running a trial in Ghana. | 我最近一次听说 她在加纳做临床试验 |
[00:30] | We’re still looking for her. | 我们还在找她 |
[01:42] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:44] | Sir, help! I can’t — | 先生 救命 我没办法… |
[01:46] | I can’t move my legs. Sir, help! | 我的腿动不了 先生 救命 |
[01:48] | Wait! Sir! | 等等 先生 |
[02:25] | Scream again, and I’ll inject the epidural | 再喊 我就把硬膜外麻醉剂 |
[02:27] | higher up your spine. | 戳进你脊椎更高的地方 |
[02:30] | That will shut down your lungs, | 那样会让你的肺停止工作 |
[02:32] | and I’ll have to intubate you. | 我就得给你插管上呼吸机 |
[02:34] | Nod yes if you understand. | 如果你听明白了就点点头 |
[02:40] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这 |
[02:41] | You certainly weren’t invited. | 你是不请自来的 |
[02:44] | Is there anyone else here? | 这里还有别的人吗 |
[02:47] | I mean staff. | 我是说工作人员 |
[02:53] | You’re the skeleton crew. | 这里只有你 |
[02:57] | I came here. | 是我自己来这里的 |
[02:59] | Was that tonight? | 是今天晚上吗 |
[03:01] | It’s — It’s night. | 现在… 是晚上 |
[03:04] | It’s night. | 是晚上 |
[03:06] | I came… | 我来 |
[03:08] | I came to… | 我来… |
[03:10] | to see you, to — to ask you about Marilyn. | 找你 找你问玛丽莲的事 |
[03:20] | Only — | 只不过… |
[03:21] | Only… | 只不过… |
[03:23] | you’re, um… | 你是… |
[03:26] | you’re Marilyn. | 你就是玛丽莲 |
[03:30] | And she’s Luanne. | 她才是露安 |
[03:33] | Did you do this to your sister? | 你把你妹妹弄成这样的吗 |
[03:51] | We’re a mile away from the airport. | 我们离机场不到2公里 |
[03:54] | Dulles never closes. | 杜勒斯昼夜通航 |
[03:57] | Why has no one from the FBI come here looking for you? | 为什么联调局没人来找你呢 |
[04:01] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不… 我不知道 |
[04:11] | What is — What is that? | 那是… 那是什么 |
[04:13] | It’s not enough to kill you. | 这个不足以杀死你 |
[04:15] | But if you try to fight me… | 但如果你想和我作对 |
[04:18] | …I will. | 我会下手 |
[04:26] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[04:29] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[04:32] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[04:37] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[05:02] | What the hell, Clarice? | 你搞什么 克拉丽丝 |
[05:03] | – It’s Esquivel. – Esquivel. | -我是埃斯奎维尔 -埃斯奎维尔 |
[05:05] | Hey. Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:07] | – Is Clarice with you? – No. | -克拉丽丝和你在一起吗 -没有 |
[05:09] | I was calling to follow up with her on something. Why? | 我打电话来和她跟进一个情况 怎么了 |
[05:10] | Because I’ve sent five 911 pages. | 因为我发了五条911传呼 |
[05:13] | Those are sacred. That’s always been the deal. | 收到必须回复 一直是这样 |
[05:15] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:16] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[05:24] | How did she find you? | 她是怎么找到你的 |
[05:25] | You tell me. You said I was untraceable. | 这要问你啊 你说查不到我的 |
[05:28] | You tranquilized her? | 你给她打了镇静剂 |
[05:29] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做呢 |
[05:33] | Don’t you go silent on me. | 你别不吭声 |
[05:36] | You really screwed it, Marilyn. | 你把事情搞砸了 玛丽莲 |
[05:37] | You said no one would get to me. | 是你说不会有人找到我的 |
[05:40] | What does Starling know? | 史达林知道什么 |
[05:44] | I just gave her something that might get her talking, | 我刚给她打了药 可能会让她说实话 |
[05:46] | but you need to get us out. | 但你得帮我们脱身 |
[05:48] | Me and Luanne. Now. | 我和露安 立刻 |
[05:50] | That was always the deal. | 这是早就说好了的 |
[05:53] | They can’t be far behind. | 他们肯定快查到这了 |
[05:55] | Find out what she knows about the reporter. | 搞清楚她对那个记者了解多少 |
[05:56] | They could get here any minute. | 他们可能随时都会来 |
[05:58] | I need out. I need Luanne out. | 我要脱身 露安也要 |
[06:01] | Get me whatever the FBI knows. | 查清楚联调局知道什么 |
[06:02] | Get me the reporter. And I’ll get you both out. | 找到那个记者 我就帮你俩脱身 |
[08:24] | What — What’s — | 什么 怎么 |
[08:26] | Esquivel. | 埃斯奎维尔 |
[08:27] | Mapp, what’s going on? You haven’t heard from her? | 马普 怎么回事 你还没她的消息吗 |
[08:30] | – Krendler? – Not yet. | -克伦德勒呢 -还没来 |
[08:31] | He’s got a family thing. | 他家里有事 |
[08:34] | It’s a real family thing. | 真的是家里有事 |
[08:36] | Starling still might be, | 史达林也可能是 |
[08:37] | I don’t know, at the movies or something. | 我不知道 在看电影什么的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, she’s working murder and conspiracy | 她调查着谋杀案和阴谋论 |
[08:40] | and she decides now to go missing | 然后突然决定玩消失 |
[08:42] | and kick back with some Raisinets? | 去看电影吃零食吗 |
[08:44] | She was still into it when we went out for beers, | 我们去喝酒的时候她还在查 |
[08:46] | calling Customs around 7:00, 7:30. | 给海关打电话 大概是七点 七点半 |
[08:48] | She came in my office around then and told me | 她在那个时间前后到我办公室和我说 |
[08:50] | she thought Marilyn Felker might still be in the U.S. | 她觉得玛丽莲·费尔克可能还在美国 |
[08:52] | She didn’t log in that she was going anywhere? | 她没跟任何人说她会去哪吗 |
[08:54] | Nobody got a call? A page? | 没人接到电话 或者呼叫吗 |
[08:56] | Nothing? | 都没有吗 |
[08:59] | We had a falling out earlier. | 我们之前吵了一架 |
[09:01] | So bad that she wouldn’t come home? | 严重到她家都不回了吗 |
[09:02] | That’s not her thing. | 那不是她的风格 |
[09:03] | She couldn’t be out on a date or something? | 她就不会是去约会什么的吗 |
[09:09] | She’s like the rest of us, with no personal life. | 她和我们一样 没有私人生活 |
[09:11] | My personal life is exhausting. | 我的私人生活比工作还累 |
[09:14] | Okay. Who’d she talk to today? | 好吧 今天她去调查谁了 |
[09:16] | We interviewed Felker’s sister, Luanne, earlier. | 我们之前去询问了费尔克的妹妹 露安 |
[09:19] | If Clarice thought the sister might be in any kind of danger, | 如果克拉丽丝觉得她可能有危险 |
[09:21] | she’d go back. | 她会回去 |
[09:22] | – She’s like that. – She’d go back alone? | -她就是那样的人 -她会一个人去吗 |
[09:24] | She worked Bill alone. | 她抓比尔时是一个人 |
[09:25] | She worked BSU alone. Alone is safe for her. | 她在行为科学部也是一个人 她习惯了 |
[09:29] | Felker’s house. | 费尔克家 |
[09:30] | Starling said she felt spooky about it. | 史达林说她觉得那挺阴森的 |
[09:32] | She could’ve gone back there, too. | 她也可能回那里了 |
[09:34] | – She’s a pain in the ass. – Yeah. | -她真是烦人 -是啊 |
[09:36] | I’m coming with. | 我也去 |
[09:37] | I don’t need any more missing…youth tonight. | 今晚我不需要再有年轻人失踪了 |
[09:40] | I don’t need your face on a milk carton, Esquivel. | 我不需要你的脸出现在牛奶盒上 埃斯奎维尔 |
[09:56] | Mandy. Sorry. | 曼迪 抱歉 |
[09:58] | Got caught up at a work thing. | 刚才工作走不开 |
[10:00] | – It’s okay. – And the car did the…thing. | -没事 -车也出了问题 |
[10:05] | It’s okay. | 真没事 |
[10:10] | Our table isn’t ready yet. | 我们的桌子还没好 |
[10:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:16] | I’m nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[10:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:25] | But it’s still us. | 但我们还是我们 |
[10:26] | It feels different. | 感觉不一样了 |
[10:33] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[10:34] | Oh, it kind of is. | 其实有点 |
[10:35] | I mean, you rappel out of helicopters. | 你从直升机上速降过 |
[10:38] | You were at Waco, | 参加过韦科行动 |
[10:39] | but every time we talk about splitting up, you get a nosebleed. | 但每次我们说起分开 你就流鼻血 |
[10:43] | You’re a shrink’s dream. | 你是心理医生的理想病人 |
[10:47] | Tilt your head forward. | 头往前倾 |
[10:52] | Why are you the only one that can fix — | 为什么只有你能治好 |
[10:53] | Count to 10. | 数到十 |
[11:04] | You wore the boots. | 你穿了这双靴子 |
[11:05] | They’ve always been lucky for us. | 这一直是我们的幸运靴 |
[11:12] | Weirdest divorcing couple ever. | 我们算是最奇怪的离婚夫妇了 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:33] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[11:35] | Hi, Reesey. | 瑞茜 |
[11:39] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[11:43] | You’re not a doctor. You’re a lawman. | 你不是医生 你是警察 |
[11:45] | Well, I’m lending a hand. | 我在这帮忙 |
[11:51] | Daddy, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好怕 |
[11:53] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[11:57] | You been away from home before. | 你以前离开过家 |
[12:00] | Remember when Mama sent you away? | 还记得妈妈把你送走了吗 |
[12:02] | To her cousin’s ranch? Remember? | 送去她表亲的农场 记得吗 |
[12:05] | You used to write me letters. | 你之前还给我写信 |
[12:08] | I did? | 我写了吗 |
[12:09] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[12:13] | But you had — | 但你已经 |
[12:15] | I’d passed by then. | 我那时已经去世了 |
[12:17] | You’d been through a lot. | 你受了很多苦 |
[12:20] | What were they about? | 信里写了什么 |
[12:21] | You’ll remember. | 你会想起来的 |
[12:27] | Darn flies. | 该死的苍蝇 |
[12:39] | Your father is a lawman? | 你父亲是警察 |
[12:42] | You were rambling. | 你在喃喃自语 |
[12:45] | It’s not important what he was. | 他生前做什么并不重要 |
[12:48] | So, he’s dead. | 所以他死了 |
[12:50] | Unlike someone who really likes Mounds bars | 不像某些特别喜欢巧克力的人 |
[12:54] | that wants you to call them. | 想要你给他们打电话 |
[12:56] | Last digits 0121. | 后四位数0121 |
[12:59] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[13:02] | You lied about that. | 你撒了谎 |
[13:04] | No. I said I didn’t know. | 没有 我说我不知道 |
[13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:11] | The reporter — Rebecca Clark-Sherman. | 那名记者 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼 |
[13:16] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:18] | We’re still looking for her. | 我们还在找她 |
[13:32] | Is she in FBI custody? | 她被联调局拘留了吗 |
[13:44] | We can keep doing this a very long time. | 我们可以继续这样很长时间 |
[13:46] | Tell me everything she told you about me | 告诉我她说的一切 关于我 |
[13:48] | and the clinical trials. | 和临床试验 |
[13:51] | Scared her pretty good. | 她吓坏了 |
[13:53] | She didn’t say anything. | 她什么都不肯说 |
[13:55] | Sure she did. | 她肯定说了 |
[13:56] | You got to me, didn’t you? | 你找到了我 不是吗 |
[14:05] | What did I write to you about the ranch? | 我在写给你的信里是怎么说农场的 |
[14:08] | That your mother’s cousin was a nice woman. | 你说妈妈的表亲是个好女人 |
[14:11] | There was more. | 还有其他的 |
[14:14] | You’ll remember. | 你会想起来的 |
[14:17] | Mama couldn’t afford us all after you… | 妈妈养不起我们 自从你… |
[14:22] | She sent me away. | 她把我送走了 |
[14:24] | Say, is it true that you’re driving my old Pinto? | 你真的在开我那辆老斑马车吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | No one wanted it. | 没人想要 |
[14:31] | That’s ’cause the starter was on the fritz | 那是因为启动器在我被枪杀前很久 |
[14:33] | way before I got shot. | 就出故障坏了 |
[14:35] | But you wanted it. | 但你还是想要 |
[14:37] | Because it was yours. | 因为那是你的 |
[14:47] | People need family, Clarice. | 人们需要家人 克拉丽丝 |
[14:52] | The sheep and the horses were my family on the ranch. | 绵羊 马匹是我在农场的家人 |
[14:55] | Well, maybe the letters you wrote me were about that. | 也许你写给我的信是关于那些动物 |
[15:04] | We found evidence… | 我们发现了证据… |
[15:06] | in your house. | 在你家里 |
[15:09] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[15:10] | The poison that killed Wellig. | 杀死威灵的毒药 |
[15:11] | It was easy to find. | 很容易就找到了 |
[15:14] | Too easy. | 太容易了 |
[15:15] | You are not someone who’d leave poison under your sink. | 你不是那种会把毒药留在水池下的人 |
[15:18] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[15:19] | They planted it, Marilyn. | 是他们放在那的 玛丽莲 |
[15:22] | They used you for the Lockyer clinical trials. | 他们利用你来做洛克耶临床试验 |
[15:25] | They think you’re expendable. | 他们认为你是可以牺牲的 |
[15:27] | Did you know the drug would cause birth defects? | 你知道药物会引起出生缺陷吗 |
[15:29] | You’re trying to get in my head. | 你想给我洗脑 |
[15:31] | They are setting you up. | 他们在设计陷害你 |
[15:34] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[15:35] | A corporation? | 公司 |
[15:38] | A person? | 一个人 |
[15:39] | There is no evidence. | 根本就没有证据 |
[15:41] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:42] | There is no “They”. | 不存在”他们” |
[15:44] | Oh, there is a they, Marilyn. | 肯定有个他们 玛丽莲 |
[15:49] | And they always dump the girls. | 而且他们总是牺牲女性 |
[15:57] | They always dump the girls. | 他们总是牺牲女性 |
[16:09] | This could be your life, Clarice. | 你可能死在这里 克拉丽丝 |
[16:13] | My life ain’t so much. | 我的命也不值钱 |
[16:17] | Not like your sister’s, huh? | 不像你妹妹 对吧 |
[16:21] | You stepped right into it | 当瑞贝卡开始打探时 |
[16:22] | when Rebecca started poking around, huh? | 你立马就对你妹妹下手了 对吧 |
[16:28] | What are her, um… | 她现在是什么 |
[16:30] | circumstances? | 状态 |
[16:33] | She can see and hear. | 她能看见听见 |
[16:36] | She just can’t do anything else. | 就是什么都做不了 |
[16:39] | It’s humane. It’s the most humane way. | 非常人道 是最人道的方式了 |
[16:43] | Sounds like you’ve been giving it some thought, huh? | 听起来你好像一直对这件事有看法 |
[16:47] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你根本一无所知 |
[16:50] | I know you’ve been taking good care of her. | 我知道你一直在好好照顾她 |
[16:53] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[16:55] | Family. | 家人 |
[16:57] | These people, they have files. | 这些人 他们都有档案 |
[16:59] | I read. | 我读了 |
[17:01] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[17:03] | That’s Abigail. Vegetative state. | 那是阿比盖尔 植物人状态 |
[17:07] | Her family can’t bring themselves to do anything for her. | 她的家人不愿为她做任何事 |
[17:09] | They don’t see her. | 对她视而不见 |
[17:11] | That’s Adam. | 那是亚当 |
[17:13] | He was a sports agent, | 他以前是个体育经纪人 |
[17:14] | and his family sends one of those stupid foam fingers, | 他家人送来了一破泡沫手指标牌 |
[17:17] | ’cause he’s #1. | 因为他是第一名 |
[17:20] | That’s Andrea. | 那是安德烈娅 |
[17:22] | Andrea was doubly invisible | 安德烈娅不受待见有两个原因 |
[17:23] | ’cause she had really bad skin | 因为她被火车撞了以后 |
[17:24] | before she got hit by a train, | 皮肤恢复地非常差 |
[17:26] | and her family doesn’t want to see her lumpy, bumpy face. | 她的家人压根不想看见她凹凸不平的脸 |
[17:30] | This is Anthony. | 这是安东尼 |
[17:32] | Anthony was the most invisible of all | 安东尼是这里面最不受待见的人了 |
[17:33] | because he was a crack baby. | 因为他是一个毒婴 |
[17:37] | His parents hated him so much, they left him in a hot car, | 他的父母恨他入骨 将他丢在了闷热的车里 |
[17:40] | and he cooked. | 长大后他开始制毒 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, did you alphabetize these people? | 抱歉 你是把这些人都按字母排序了吗 |
[17:44] | Yes! | 对 |
[17:45] | I’m the only one who keeps them alive | 只有我一个人在维系他们的生命 |
[17:47] | and cares enough to alphabetize. | 还在乎他们 愿意按字母给他们排序 |
[17:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:01] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[18:02] | No, Mar– Stop it. | 不 玛…快停下 |
[18:04] | I need to motivate you to talk to me. | 我得想办法让你开口 |
[18:06] | Stop! Stop it! | 停 停下 |
[18:08] | But since you’re being so stubborn, | 但既然你这么固执 |
[18:10] | I guess I’ll have to try it this way. | 我想我只能这么做了 |
[18:13] | Stop! I don’t know anything! | 停下 我什么都不知道 |
[18:40] | There was another photo on this table before. | 之前桌子上还有一张照片 |
[18:43] | Marilyn with her sister. | 玛丽莲和她妹妹的 |
[18:47] | What do you think snipers do besides notice things? | 你认为狙击手除了观察还会做什么 |
[18:50] | Kill people. | 杀人 |
[18:53] | Starling take it? | 史达林拿走了 |
[18:54] | She’d never screw with potential evidence. | 她绝不会乱碰潜在证据 |
[18:58] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:59] | Nothing. You have insight. | 没什么 你很有洞察力 |
[19:01] | And you have something in your teeth. | 你牙齿上有东西 |
[19:02] | Yeah. I don’t care. | 是吧 我不在乎 |
[19:05] | I’m beginning to see what Starling’s talking about. | 我开始明白史达林说的话了 |
[19:07] | I don’t like that we found what we found so easy. | 我不喜欢这种轻而易举找到证据的感觉了 |
[19:10] | Not in a place as uptight as this. | 至少不是在这种条理清晰的地方 |
[19:15] | It’s like it was planted. | 感觉像是栽赃证据 |
[19:19] | I’m getting Krendler. | 我去找克伦德勒 |
[19:36] | Oh, I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[19:39] | but I do. | 但我又想 |
[19:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:47] | It’ll be bad for a while, | 刚开始会难受一阵 |
[19:50] | being the ex-Krendlers. | 作为前克伦德勒夫妇 |
[19:54] | But it’ll get… | 但之后会变得… |
[19:56] | Different. | 不一样 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | How many days for you? | 你多少天了 |
[20:02] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[20:06] | Less than you. | 比你短 |
[20:08] | A lot less. It’s hard. | 短很多 这很难 |
[20:12] | You like your sponsor? | 你喜欢你的担保人吗 |
[20:14] | I have generations of this. | 我有过很多担保人了 |
[20:16] | – But I’m trying, Paul. – I know. I know. | -但我已经很努力了 保罗 -我知道 我知道 |
[20:17] | I’m not saying that you’re not. | 我没有说你不够努力 |
[20:18] | – Why do you have to make it a competition? – It’s not. | -你为什么非得把这个当作比赛 -这不是 |
[20:21] | More than anything, you need to know that. | 我从没那么想过 这你得知道 |
[20:25] | So, what? We… | 那怎么办 我们… |
[20:29] | get a mediator? | 找个调解人 |
[20:31] | I could talk to Holly. See who they got. | 我可以问问霍莉 看看他们用的是谁 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:37] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[20:41] | I’m looking at a place in Chevy Chase. | 我在塞维蔡斯郡看好了一个房子 |
[20:44] | Has a big backyard. | 有个很大的后院 |
[20:46] | Closer to school. | 离学校也近 |
[20:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:51] | I think they should be with me… | 我觉得他们应该跟我住一起 |
[20:54] | until you can — | 直到你能 |
[20:54] | – Until I can what? – Mandy. | -直到我能什么 -曼迪 |
[20:57] | You want to be the primary caregiver to our kids? | 你想做孩子的主要抚养人吗 |
[21:00] | How are you gonna swing that, Paul? | 你怎么可能做到 保罗 |
[21:02] | You gonna leave a murder scene | 你能离开凶杀案现场 |
[21:04] | to get Alison from school to soccer? | 去接艾莉森放学 送她去踢足球吗 |
[21:06] | You work crazy hours. | 你的工作时间那么长 |
[21:07] | You put that job… | 你把这份工作看得… |
[21:12] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才走到今天这个地步 |
[21:13] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:16] | We’re here because we drank. | 我们走到今天这个地步是因为酗酒 |
[21:18] | Separating was about stopping drinking, and I have. | 我们分居是为了戒酒 我做到了 |
[21:22] | The kids stay with me. | 孩子们跟我住 |
[21:24] | And no judge in America is gonna | 美国任何法官看过你的工作 |
[21:26] | look at your job and our family | 和我们的家庭情况以后 |
[21:27] | and say any different. | 都不会对此有异议 |
[21:33] | You just tried to take my kids. | 你就是想要带走我的孩子 |
[21:40] | Answer your phone. | 接电话吧 |
[21:49] | Krendler. | 克伦德勒 |
[21:51] | Starling’s missing. Nobody’s heard from her. | 史达林失踪了 没人有她的消息 |
[21:53] | Okay, Murray, define missing. | 默里 你说失踪是什么意思 |
[21:56] | Mapp’s here, | 马普在这里 |
[21:56] | say Starling never goes off-radar like this. | 她说史达林从来不会像这样完全联系不上 |
[21:59] | Alright. Who’s doing what? | 好吧 现在大家都在干什么 |
[22:00] | Mapp and Tripathi are retracing her steps. | 马普和特帕迪正在回溯她的行踪 |
[22:02] | Esquivel and I are headed to the Point. | 我和埃斯奎维尔正在往办公室走 |
[22:03] | Okay. I’m coming in. Give me 20 minutes. | 好吧 我马上到 给我二十分钟 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:24] | Were you ill as a child? | 你小时候生过病吗 |
[22:28] | You’re answering me. | 你才是回答问题的那个人 |
[22:31] | What are you gonna do? | 你还能怎么办 |
[22:33] | Run around, unplug everyone in the place? | 跑去把大家的管子都拔了吗 |
[22:38] | You get an answer, I get an answer, Felker. | 你得到一个答案 我得到一个答案 费尔克 |
[22:40] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[22:43] | Were you ill as a child? | 你小时候生过病吗 |
[22:47] | You and your sister both go into medicine. | 你和你妹妹都选择学医 |
[22:49] | You got a little hitch in your step when you walk. | 你走路的时候有一点点跛脚 |
[22:53] | Sepsis. | 败血症 |
[22:55] | – Penicillin? – Didn’t work. | -用青霉素了吗 -不起效 |
[23:00] | So your parents put you in a clinical trial. | 所以你的父母让你参加了临床实验 |
[23:03] | The limp — was that a side effect? | 你的跛脚 是副作用吗 |
[23:06] | Guillain-Barré Syndrome was the side effect. | 副作用是格林-巴利综合征 |
[23:09] | I was paralyzed for a year. | 我瘫痪了一整年 |
[23:12] | I could see. | 我能看见 |
[23:15] | And I could feel. | 我有感觉 |
[23:17] | But you couldn’t move. | 但你不能动 |
[23:23] | Did Luanne take care of you? | 露安照顾你了吗 |
[23:30] | She preferred the outdoors. | 她更喜欢去外面玩 |
[23:43] | I see how hard it’s been for you. | 我知道这对你来说很艰难 |
[24:06] | I-I can’t — | 我不能 |
[24:08] | I can’t — | 我不能 |
[24:10] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[24:11] | Help. | 救命 |
[24:15] | Help me. I can’t — | 救救我 我不 |
[24:18] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[24:19] | I need you alive. I shouldn’t have… | 我需要你活着 我不该 |
[24:23] | I can’t — | 我不能 |
[24:24] | I need you alive. I need you alive. | 我需要你活着 我需要你活着 |
[24:26] | Open. Open, open! | 张嘴 张嘴 张嘴 |
[24:29] | Before the paralytic kicks in. | 在麻醉药生效之前 |
[24:32] | You won’t be able to speak or move for a little while, | 你会有一阵子不能说话 不能动 |
[24:36] | but at least you’ll be alive. | 但至少你还活着 |
[24:39] | You made me do this to you. | 是你逼我这么做的 |
[24:41] | You’re selfish. | 你好自私 |
[25:41] | You know how long it’s been since I let anyone touch me? | 你知道有多久我没让别人碰我了吗 |
[25:45] | You don’t know what it is. | 你不知道这种感受 |
[25:47] | You don’t understand my humanity. | 你不理解我的人道 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna go see if there’s room in the C’s. | 我去看看C楼还有没有房间 |
[26:09] | Thank you for allowing us access to the visitor logs. | 谢谢你让我们看探访者记录 |
[26:12] | We’ll be out of here pretty quickly. | 我们很快就走 |
[26:13] | I’ll ask that you keep your voices level in the ward. | 我需要你们在病房区轻声说话 |
[26:17] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[26:18] | When I first saw you, I thought something terrible | 我刚看到你们时 以为是我姐姐 |
[26:20] | had happened to my sister. | 遇上了什么惨事 |
[26:22] | Well, the FBI never comes with good news. | 因为联调局带来的都不是好消息 |
[26:27] | I know you can’t tell me anything. | 我知道你不能告诉我什么 |
[26:30] | Marilyn’s brilliant. | 玛丽莲很聪明 |
[26:32] | Brilliant’s hard sometimes. | 有时聪明会拖累人 |
[26:34] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我信你的话 |
[26:36] | Do you have a sister, Agent Mapp? | 你有姐妹吗 马普探员 |
[26:38] | No. | 没有 |
[26:41] | I’m going to use the ladies’ room. | 我要去下女厕所 |
[26:42] | Protocols. I’m afraid I can’t leave you. | 我们有规定 恐怕我得跟着你 |
[26:44] | Ma’am, we’re law enforcement. | 女士 我们是执法人员 |
[26:47] | Agent Mapp won’t steal the soap. | 马普探员不会偷肥皂 |
[26:49] | I’ll stay with you. | 我跟你待在一起就行 |
[26:51] | First door on your left. | 你左手边的第一个门 |
[26:56] | I just need to see your guest logs. | 我需要看看你们的来客记录 |
[26:58] | – Not a problem. – And I’ll need to make a copy of it. | -没问题 -我还需要复印一份 |
[27:01] | Our copy machine’s down. | 复印机在楼下 |
[27:37] | What are you doing, Agent? | 你在干什么 探员 |
[27:40] | She moved. | 她动了 |
[27:41] | It’s a cadaveric spasm. | 是尸体痉挛 |
[27:44] | Bodies move after they die. | 人死后尸体会抽搐 |
[27:46] | They — They do all kinds of things. | 他们 他们会有各种动作 |
[27:48] | Ms. Felker, what’s protocol when a patient dies? | 费尔克女士 病人去世后你们的规定是什么 |
[27:51] | She passed just as you arrived. | 她在你们来时刚去世 |
[27:54] | But I-I do have to tend to her, | 但我确实需要处理她 |
[27:55] | so if there’s nothing else… | 所以如果没有别的事 |
[27:57] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作 |
[27:59] | If you hear from your sister, please let us know. | 如果你们有我姐姐的消息 请告诉我 |
[28:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:27] | You understand me a little better now? | 你现在更了解我一点了吗 |
[28:37] | I’m still kind of… | 我还是有点 |
[28:39] | Loopy? | 头脑不清醒吗 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry no one took care of you. | 我很遗憾没人照顾你 |
[28:57] | I saw a photograph in your house of you and Luanne. | 我在你家看到了一张你和露安的合照 |
[29:02] | Her clothes are all clean. | 她的衣服干干净净 |
[29:05] | There was a stain on your collar. | 你的衣领上却有污渍 |
[29:07] | – I had to be fed. – Come on, Marilyn. | -我需要别人喂食 -别装了 玛丽莲 |
[29:09] | You were a mess. | 你简直一团糟 |
[29:11] | Knots in your hair. Bags under your eyes. | 头发打结 眼袋严重 |
[29:15] | You don’t miss a trick. | 你真是明察秋毫 |
[29:18] | I guess looking at that photograph takes the edge off | 我猜看那张照片 会让你觉得把妹妹弄瘫痪 |
[29:20] | paralyzing your sister. | 也不那么内疚 |
[29:24] | Sometimes remembering old wounds can feel like a warm bath. | 有时回忆旧伤口就像洗温水澡 |
[29:32] | But taking care of you wasn’t Luanne’s job, was it? | 但照顾你不是露安的工作 对吧 |
[29:36] | Where were your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[29:39] | They worked. | 他们在工作 |
[29:41] | Did they check on you? | 他们来看你吗 |
[29:43] | – They did. – Did they spare you a thought? | -会来 -他们会记起你吗 |
[29:45] | They tried. | 他们努力了 |
[29:47] | It’s natural for parents to resent a sick child. | 父母会厌恶生病的孩子 这很自然 |
[29:49] | – No. – To forget sometimes. | -不 -有时甚至遗忘 |
[29:52] | No. | 不 |
[29:53] | For a long time. | 很长时间 |
[29:56] | Forgetting for a long time. | 遗忘了你很长时间 |
[30:00] | You were an invalid. | 你是个废物 |
[30:01] | In-valid? No. | 废物 不 |
[30:03] | – Forgetting. – No one. | -被遗忘 -没人忘了我 |
[30:06] | They forgot you. | 他们忘了你 |
[30:09] | They dumped you. | 他们抛弃了你 |
[30:10] | Like all these people in here. | 就像这里的所有人 |
[30:13] | Like that crack baby in the car. | 就像那个车里的毒婴 |
[30:15] | And whoever you’re doing all this for is dumping you, too, | 还有你努力照顾的这些人 也抛弃了你 |
[30:17] | but you’re too desperate to see it. | 但你太过绝望 看不到这点 |
[30:19] | They are gonna run as far away from you as they can, | 他们会竭尽全力远离你 |
[30:24] | ’cause who would want to keep you, huh? | 因为谁愿意要你呢 |
[30:27] | You belong in here with all these vegetables. | 你就该和这些植物人待在一起 |
[30:31] | That is the only reason you’re still talking to me, bitch. | 这是你还在和我说话的唯一原因 贱人 |
[30:34] | You are so damn lonely, it is pathetic. | 因为你太寂寞 真可悲 |
[30:37] | That’s why I’m not dead yet, | 所以我还没死 |
[30:40] | because you have got no one else. | 因为你没有别人了 |
[30:43] | So do it. Kill me. | 动手吧 杀了我 |
[30:46] | Do it! | 动手 |
[31:28] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[31:34] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[31:39] | Call FBI. | 联系联调局 |
[31:40] | Call… | 联系 |
[31:43] | Call them, please. | 打给他们 拜托 |
[31:50] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[31:56] | You want to talk about the fight? | 你想说说你们之前的吵架吗 |
[31:59] | It might help us understand where she went. | 或许能帮我们找到她去哪了 |
[32:01] | Clarice just doesn’t realize | 克拉丽丝无法理解 |
[32:03] | that my world looks different than hers. | 我的世界和她的世界不同 |
[32:06] | – That’s never easy. – Yeah. | -那从来不简单 -是啊 |
[32:07] | We took first steps, but it’s a long road. | 我们迈出了第一步 但还任重道远 |
[32:10] | I know about long roads. | 我非常了解这个 |
[32:13] | We all have to look at ourselves sometime. | 有时我们得审视自己 |
[32:15] | But it can’t be the last thing we had together. | 但那场吵架不能成为我们最后的对话 |
[32:19] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[32:21] | The last time we were at Marilyn Felker’s house, | 我们之前在玛丽莲·费尔克家时 |
[32:23] | this photo was there. | 那里摆着这张照片 |
[32:24] | When we went back, it was gone. | 但我们回去时 照片不见了 |
[32:26] | It’s important to someone. | 这对某些人很重要 |
[32:28] | We don’t know who. The whole place was staged. | 我们不知道是谁 整个地方都被设计了 |
[32:30] | Someone’s jerking us around. I don’t do well with that. | 有人在耍我们 我不擅长这些 |
[32:33] | Yeah, well, they’re jerking us toward the Felker sisters, | 是啊 他们耍我们 引我们找到了费尔克姐妹 |
[32:35] | and Luanne is the only one we have. | 而现在我们只找到了露安 |
[32:37] | Mapp, she was weird, but that whole place was weird. | 马普 她好奇怪 但那整个地方都很奇怪 |
[32:40] | Metro PD found Starling’s car. | 市警局找到了史达林的车 |
[32:42] | No sign of forced entry, engine’s cold. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 引擎已经凉了 |
[32:44] | – Where? – 587 Dogwood Street. | -在哪 -山茱萸街587号 |
[32:47] | It’s near the airport. | 那就在机场附近 |
[32:47] | Weird, my ass. That’s right by Woodhaven. | 奇怪个屁 那就在伍德黑文旁边 |
[32:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:01] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[33:04] | She says they found evidence in my house. | 她说他们在我家发现了证据 |
[33:07] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[33:08] | She can’t — | 她不能 |
[33:10] | This is all because they connected the women you dumped | 这都是因为他们把你抛尸的女人 |
[33:13] | to the reporter to me. | 联系到了记者身上 进而找到了我 |
[33:15] | You said she gave you something I would need. | 你说她说了一些我需要的东西 |
[33:18] | What did she give you? | 她告诉你什么了 |
[33:20] | She didn’t give you anything. | 她什么也没告诉你 |
[33:22] | You just wanted to place me at the scene. | 你只是想留下我来过这里的证据 |
[33:25] | Yeah. People always leave something behind. | 对 人们总会落下东西 |
[33:28] | Where is the incinerator? | 焚化炉在哪 |
[33:30] | Sub basement. | 下层地下室 |
[33:33] | Is everything ready for me and Luanne? | 我和露安一切都准备就绪了吗 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[33:36] | When it’s done, you’re both on a plane. | 解决了这件事 你们就都能上飞机 |
[33:39] | We’ll get you out of here clean. | 我们会让你们一身清白离开这里 |
[34:00] | I burned them. | 我烧了它们 |
[34:02] | The letters. | 那些信 |
[34:05] | After I wrote them. | 在我写了之后 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:09] | I wrote about Hannah. | 我写了汉娜 |
[34:11] | You loved that horse. More than anything. | 你爱那匹马 超过其他所有 |
[34:15] | She was going blind, but I loved her. | 它快瞎了 但我好爱它 |
[34:20] | Why did I burn the letters? | 我为什么烧了信 |
[34:22] | I don’t know, Reesey. | 我不知道 瑞茜 |
[34:25] | Maybe you thought I could read smoke signals. | 或许你以为我能读懂烟雾信号 |
[34:29] | Or maybe there was something in what you wrote that scared you. | 也或许你写的东西吓到你了 |
[34:33] | Something you… | 一些你 |
[34:34] | Something you saw. | 一些你看见的东西 |
[34:38] | In the barn. | 在农场 |
[34:40] | What’d you see in the barn? | 你在农场看见了什么 |
[34:43] | A helmet. | 一个头盔 |
[34:45] | On a hook. | 在一个钩子上 |
[34:47] | It had a slot for… | 上面还有个槽 |
[34:49] | the cartridge. | 放弹夹 |
[34:52] | So, why’d the helmet scare you so much | 为什么那些头盔吓得你 |
[34:54] | that you burned the letters? | 把信都烧了 |
[34:56] | I just didn’t want it to be real. | 我只是不希望那些事成真 |
[35:00] | That that was what was waiting for her. | 那就是等待着它的命运 |
[35:05] | That scary thing is — | 那个可怕的东西 |
[35:06] | is waiting for all of us, Clarice. | 等着我们的所有人 克拉丽丝 |
[35:30] | And sometimes, that scary thing… | 而且有时 那个可怕的东西 |
[35:33] | it’s the only way to survive. | 是唯一活下去的出路 |
[36:08] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[36:10] | I’m taking you to the incinerator. | 我要带你去焚化炉 |
[36:12] | Mind your fingers. | 注意手指 |
[36:24] | Lu, you’ve got the veins of a junkie. | 露 你的血管像毒瘾子一样脆弱 |
[36:32] | Better change that out. | 最好给你换换 |
[36:37] | Soon, Lu. Soon. | 就快了 露 就快了 |
[36:52] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[36:58] | I do it, she’s dead. | 我动手 她就死了 |
[37:00] | No. | 不 |
[37:05] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[37:07] | Now save her life. | 救她吧 |
[38:02] | What’s it like to be so beautiful? | 这么美丽是什么感觉 |
[38:08] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[38:13] | Clarice! | 克拉丽丝 |
[38:17] | I’ve got you. | 我来了 |
[38:18] | You’re safe. You’re safe. | 你安全了 你安全了 |
[38:21] | She’s up here. | 她在上面 |
[38:24] | Marilyn. She knows everything. | 玛丽莲 她什么都知道 |
[38:27] | There was a man. I couldn’t see his face. | 之前还有个男人 我没看到他的脸 |
[38:29] | – Okay. – I couldn’t see his — | -好的 -我看不到他的… |
[38:32] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[38:36] | FBI! Freeze! | 联调局 别动 |
[38:37] | Put your hands in the hair! | 把手举起来 |
[38:39] | – Put your hands up! – Hands up! | -把手举起来 -举起手来 |
[38:40] | Let me take care of her. | 让我救她 |
[38:42] | Step away from the patient! | 离开那个患者 |
[38:43] | I’m trying to save her life! | 我是在救她 |
[38:45] | I will continue compressions. | 我会继续按压 |
[38:46] | Agent Mapp will handcuff you. | 马普探员会给你戴手铐 |
[38:49] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[38:55] | No! | 不 |
[39:09] | You put it down. | 把注射器放下 |
[39:11] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[39:19] | Lu? | 露 |
[39:27] | Drop the needles. | 把注射器扔掉 |
[39:29] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[39:44] | ♪ Would you be free from the burden of sin? ♪ | ♪你能摆脱罪孽的重担吗♪ |
[39:53] | ♪ There’s power in the blood ♪ | ♪权能在血♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ Power in the blood ♪ | ♪权能在血♪ |
[40:03] | ♪ Would you o’er evil ♪ | ♪你能胜过♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ A victory win? ♪ | ♪罪恶的辖制吗♪ |
[40:11] | ♪ There’s wonderful power in the blood ♪ | ♪奇妙的权能在血♪ |
[40:28] | About earlier. | 关于之前的事 |
[40:30] | Not now. | 别现在说 |
[40:34] | There’s time. | 以后有的是时间 |
[40:36] | Rest. | 休息吧 |