英文名称:Interstellar
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Well, my dad was a farmer. | 我父亲是个农民 |
[01:18] | Um, like everybody else back then. | 那时候的人差不多都是农民 |
[01:22] | Of course, he didn’t start that way. | 当然他不是一开始就是的 |
[01:31] | Computer says you’re too tight. | 倾斜角度太大了 |
[01:33] | – Nah, I got this. – Crossing the Straights. | – 我能行 – 穿越直道 |
[01:38] | – Shutting it down, Cooper. – No! | – 关掉引擎 库珀 – 不 |
[01:41] | – Shutting it all down. – No, I need power up! | – 马上关掉引擎 – 不 要加大马力 |
[01:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:55] | Sorry, Murph. Go back to bed. | 抱歉 墨菲 回去睡觉吧 |
[01:58] | – I thought you were the ghost. – No. | – 我以为你是那个幽灵 – 不 |
[02:02] | There are no such things as ghosts, babe. | 这世上没有幽灵 宝贝儿 |
[02:05] | Grandpa says you can get ghosts. | 可外公说有幽灵的 |
[02:08] | Maybe that’s because Grandpa’s close to being one himself. Back to bed. | 那是因为外公自己就快变成幽灵了 去睡觉吧 |
[02:13] | Were you dreaming about the crash? | 你又梦见坠机了 是吗 |
[02:16] | Get your butt back in bed, Murph. Heh. | 快回去睡觉吧 我的宝贝儿 |
[02:46] | The wheat had died. | 麦子都死了 |
[02:48] | The blight came and we had to burn it. | 全都病死了 只能烧掉 |
[02:51] | And we still had corn. We had acres of corn. | 只剩下了几亩地的玉米 |
[02:54] | But, uh, mostly we had dust. | 还有 漫天的沙尘暴 |
[02:59] | I guess I can’t describe it. It was just constant. | 那场面无法描述 一直持续不断 |
[03:02] | Just that steady blow of dirt. | 没完没了地刮着尘土 |
[03:08] | We wore, um, little strips of sheet… | 我们只能在鼻子 |
[03:11] | sometimes over our nose and mouth… | 和嘴上遮上一块布条 |
[03:14] | so that we wouldn’t breathe so much of it. | 这样才不会让更多的尘土吸进身体里 |
[03:18] | When we set the table, we always set the plate… | 布置餐桌的时候 我们总是把盘子 |
[03:21] | upside-down. Glasses or cups, whatever it was upside-down. | 反扣过来放 不管是什么东西都得扣着放 |
[03:30] | Shake a leg! Murph, get a move on! | 快过来 墨菲 吃饭了 |
[03:33] | Tom, 4:00 today, you and me in the barn, Herbicide Resistance 101. | 汤姆 今天下午四点 跟我去谷仓好好学学怎么用除草剂 |
[03:36] | – Check? – Yes, sir. | – 好吗 – 遵命 |
[03:39] | Not at the table, Murph. | 别拿到餐桌上 |
[03:42] | Dad, can you fix this? | 爸 还能修好吗 |
[03:45] | What the heck did you do… | 你对我的登月舱 |
[03:47] | – …to my lander? – Wasn’t me. | – 做了什么 – 不是我 |
[03:48] | Let me guess. It was your ghost? | 又是幽灵 我知道 |
[03:50] | It knocked it oh’. It keeps knocking books off. | 就是幽灵干的 把书都弄掉了 |
[03:53] | No such thing as ghosts, dumb-ass. | 根本没有幽灵 傻瓜 |
[03:54] | – Hey. – I looked it up. It’s called a poltergeist. | – 嗨 – 我查过了 这叫捣蛋鬼 |
[03:57] | Dad, tell her. | 爸爸你说吧 |
[03:58] | Well, it’s not very scientific, Murph. | 这种说法不太科学 墨菲 |
[04:00] | You said science was about admitting what we don’t know. | 你说过科学就是确定未知的事物 |
[04:03] | – She’s got you there. – Hey. | – 没话说了吧 – 嗨 |
[04:05] | Start looking after our stuff. | 好好照看我们的东西 |
[04:08] | Coop. | 库珀 |
[04:12] | All right, Murph, you want to talk science? | 我说宝贝儿 你想聊聊科学 |
[04:15] | Don’t tell me you’re afraid of some ghost. No, you got to go further. | 只要不是告诉我 你害怕幽灵 应该再深入点 |
[04:19] | You got to record the facts, analyze, get to the how and the why… | 记录下事实 经过分析 找到其中的原因 |
[04:22] | then present your conclusions. Deal? | 然后再得出你的结论 好吗 |
[04:26] | – Deal. – All right. | – 好的 – 很好 |
[04:30] | – Have a good day at school. – Hold up. | – 准备上学吧 – 等一下 |
[04:32] | Parent-teacher conferences. Parent. | 家长会应该去的是父母 |
[04:35] | Not grandparent. | 不是外祖父 |
[04:39] | Slow down, turbo! | 别着急 小子 |
[04:42] | – That’s not a dust storm. – Nelson’s torching his whole crop. | – 那不是沙尘暴 – 是纳尔森在烧庄稼 |
[04:45] | Blight? | 枯萎病 |
[04:47] | They’re saying it’s the last harvest for okra. | 他们说 这是最后一茬秋葵了 |
[04:50] | Even | 没了 |
[04:53] | He should’ve planted corn like the rest of us. | 他应该像大家一样种玉米 |
[04:56] | Now, be nice to that Miss Hanley. She’s single. | 对哈莉小姐友好一点 她是单身 |
[04:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[05:01] | Repopulating the earth. Start pulling your weight, young man. | 为人类的繁衍 尽点力吧 年轻人 |
[05:04] | Why don’t you start minding your own business, old man? | 行了 这就用不着您来操心了 老人家 |
[05:15] | All right, Murph, give me second. | 宝贝儿 挂二档 |
[05:18] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[05:20] | Third. | 三档 |
[05:23] | – Find a gear, dumb-ass. – Grind it! | – 你会不会啊 笨蛋 – 压档 |
[05:25] | Shut it, Tom! | 闭嘴 汤姆 |
[05:27] | – What’d you do, Murph? – Ah, she didn’t do nothing. | – 你弄什么了 – 她什么也没弄 |
[05:30] | – Blew a tire is all. – Murphy’s Law. | – 爆胎而已 – 墨菲定律 |
[05:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[05:35] | – Grab the spare, Tom. – That is the spare. | – 你去把备胎拿出来 汤姆 – 这个就是备胎 |
[05:39] | Get the patch kit! | 那就补胎吧 |
[05:42] | – How am I supposed to patch it out here? – You got to figure it out. | – 在这鬼地方怎么补 – 自己想办法 |
[05:45] | I’m not always gonna be here to help you. | 不能总是依靠我 |
[05:56] | What’s going on, Murph? | 你怎么了 墨菲 |
[05:58] | Why did you and Mom name me after something that’s bad? | 你和妈妈为什么要用坏事给我取名字 |
[06:01] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[06:03] | Murphy’s Law? | 那墨菲定律呢 |
[06:05] | Murphy’s Law doesn’t mean that something bad will happen. | 墨菲定律并不是说会有坏事发生 |
[06:09] | What it means is whatever can happen will happen. | 而是说只要有可能 就一定会发生 |
[06:13] | And that sounded just fine with us. | 起码 对我来说听起来不错 |
[06:20] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[06:22] | Get in. | 上车 |
[06:25] | Get in, let’s go. | 上车 快 |
[06:27] | What about the flat tire? | 我还没教她怎么补胎呢 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[06:48] | It’s an Indian Air Force drone. Solar cells could power an entire farm. | 印度空军的无人机 太阳能电池能给整个农场供电 |
[06:52] | Take the wheel, Tom. | 把着方向盘 |
[06:59] | Go, go, go! | 快快快快 |
[07:02] | Keep that aimed right at it. | 对准那架飞机 |
[07:11] | Faster, Tom. I’m losing it. | 快点儿 汤姆 要跟丢了 |
[07:14] | Right at it. | 对准点儿 |
[07:17] | Stay on it. | 保持住 |
[07:20] | Here we go. | 好了 搞定了 |
[07:24] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[07:30] | Nice one, Tom. | 很好 汤姆 |
[07:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:40] | I almost got it. Don’t stop. Don’t stop! | 马上就好 别停车 别停车 |
[07:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[07:44] | Torn! | 停车 |
[07:50] | You told me to keep driving. | 车不是你让我一直开的吗 |
[07:53] | Well, I guess that answers the old “if I asked you to drive off a cliff” scenario. | 有句老话怎么说来着 “我让你跳崖你也去啊” |
[08:01] | – We lost it. – No, we didn’t. | – 我们跟丢了 – 不 没跟丢 |
[08:16] | Want to give it a whirl? | 让它转个圈儿 |
[08:24] | This way. | 这样 |
[08:31] | Go. | 来吧 |
[08:33] | Let’s lay her down right there at the edge of the reservoir. | 现在我们让它停在水库的边上 |
[08:40] | Nicely done. | 开得真好 |
[08:45] | How long you think it’s been up there? | 你说它飞多久了 |
[08:47] | Delhi Mission Control went down, same as ours ten years ago | 德里和美国的控制中心十年前就已经关门了 |
[08:52] | So for ten years? | 至少飞了十年 |
[08:57] | – Why did it come down so low? – I don’t know. | – 它怎么飞这么低 – 我不知道 |
[09:00] | Maybe the sun cooked its brain or it was looking for something. | 不是电脑被晒坏了 就是在找东西 |
[09:03] | – What? – Give me a large flatblade. | – 找什么 – 给我大号的螺丝刀 |
[09:05] | Maybe some kind of signal? I don’t know. | 可能在找什么信号 不知道 |
[09:13] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要拿它做什么 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna give it something socially responsible to do… | 让它做些对社会有用的事 |
[09:20] | like drive a combine. | 比如开联合收割机 |
[09:22] | Can’t we just let it go? | 就不能放它走吗 |
[09:25] | It wasn’t hurting anybody. | 它又没伤害任何人 |
[09:29] | This thing needs to learn how to adapt, Murph… | 这东西也得学会适应 墨菲 |
[09:32] | like the rest of us. | 就像我们一样 |
[09:38] | How’s this work? You guys come with? | 要谈什么事 你们也来吧 |
[09:39] | I’ve got class. | 我有课要上 |
[09:41] | This one needs to wait. | 这个人在这儿等你 |
[09:45] | – What did you do? – They’ll tell you about it in there. | – 怎么回事 – 等你进去 就知道了 |
[09:48] | – Am I gonna be mad? – Not with me. | – 我会生气吗 – 不怪我 |
[09:50] | – Just please try not to. – Hey. Relax. | – 不过你最好别发火 – 好了 别紧张 |
[09:55] | I got this. | 来吧 |
[10:00] | Little late, Coop. | 你迟到了 |
[10:02] | Yeah, we had a flat. | 路上车爆胎了 |
[10:04] | And I guess you had to stop off at the Asian fighter plane store. | 然后顺便到亚洲战机商店逛了一圈 对吧 |
[10:07] | No, actually, sir, that’s a surveillance drone. | 不 其实这不是战机 是一架无人侦察机 |
[10:11] | With outstanding solar cells. It’s Indian. | 电池性能很好 印度产的 |
[10:14] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[10:17] | So, uh… | 我们 |
[10:19] | we got Tom’s scores back. | 完成了对汤姆的综合测试 |
[10:22] | He’s going to make an excellent farmer. | 他会成为一个出色的农民 |
[10:24] | Yeah, he’s got a knack for it. What about college? | 噢 还真有本事啊 那大学呢 |
[10:28] | The university only takes a handful. They don’t have the resources to… | 很遗憾 大学招收的人数很少 资源有限 他们也 |
[10:32] | I still pay my taxes. | 可我一直在交税 |
[10:34] | Where’s that money go? There’s no more armies. | 钱都花在哪儿了 现在又不要军队 |
[10:37] | Well, it doesn’t go to the university. | 反正没有花在教育上 |
[10:40] | Look, Coop, you have to be realistic. | 听着 库珀 你得实际点 |
[10:41] | You’re ruling my son out for college now? | 你现在就把我儿子排除在大学之外 |
[10:45] | – The kid’s 15. – Tom’s score simply isn’t high enough. | – 他只有十五岁 – 你儿子的成绩实在是太差了 |
[10:49] | What’s your waistline? About what, 32? | 你腰围是多少 有32英寸吗 |
[10:52] | – About a 33 inseam? – I’m not sure I see what you’re getting at. | – 裤腿三十三英寸 对吗 – 我不明白你在说什么 |
[10:56] | It takes two numbers to measure your ass | 测量你的屁股还需要两组数字呢 |
[10:58] | but only one to measure my son’s future? | 一次成绩就决定了我儿子的未来 |
[11:01] | Come on. You’re a well-educated man, Coop. | 别这样 你受过良好的教育 库珀 |
[11:04] | – And a trained pilot. – And an engineer. | – 你是个飞行员 – 还是工程师 |
[11:07] | Okay, well, right now we don’t need more engineers. | 好吧 可是现在 不需要什么工程师了 |
[11:12] | We didn’t run out of television screens and planes. We ran out of food. | 我们现在缺的不是电视和飞机 我们缺少的是食物 |
[11:16] | The world needs farmers. Good farmers, like you. | 这个世界需要农民 像你这样的好农民 |
[11:20] | – And Tom. – Uneducated farmers. | – 还有汤姆 – 没有知识的农民 |
[11:23] | We’re a caretaker generation, Coop. And things are getting better. | 这是我们这一代的责任 情况正在好转 |
[11:27] | – Maybe your grandkids will get to be engin… – Are we done here, sir? | – 也许你的孙子可以成为工程师 – 还有别的事吗 |
[11:32] | No. | 有 |
[11:34] | Miss Hanley’s here to talk about Murph. | 哈莉小姐要跟你谈谈墨菲 |
[11:36] | Murph is a great kid. She’s really bright. | 您女儿很不错 非常聪明 |
[11:39] | But she’s been having a little trouble lately. | 但她最近有点小麻烦 |
[11:41] | She brought this in to show the students. The section on the lunar landings. | 她 在同学中传阅这本书 里面有关于登月的内容 |
[11:45] | Yeah, it’s one of my old textbooks. | 我以前上学时的课本 |
[11:48] | She always loved the pictures. | 她很喜欢这些图片 |
[11:50] | It’s an old federal textbook. We’ve replaced them with the corrected versions. | 这是旧的联邦教科书 已经被正确的版本取代了 |
[11:54] | Corrected? | 正确的 |
[11:55] | Explaining how the Apollo missions were faked to bankrupt the Soviet Union. | 解释了阿波罗计划是假的 那只是为了让苏联破产 |
[12:06] | You don’t believe we went to the moon? | 你不相信我们到过月球 |
[12:09] | It was a brilliant piece of propaganda. | 我相信那是非常精明的政治宣传 |
[12:11] | The Soviets bankrupted themselves pouring resources… | 让苏联把资源都浪费在没用的机器和火箭上 |
[12:14] | into rockets and other useless machines. | 从而导致了他们的破产 |
[12:17] | “Useless machines.” | “没用的机器” |
[12:18] | If we don’t want a repeat of the excess and wastefulness of the 20th century, then… | 如果我们不想重蹈二十世纪的浪费和过度消耗的覆辙 |
[12:22] | we need to teach our kids about this planet, not tales of leaving it. | 就必须教孩子们认识这个星球 而不是想着离开它 |
[12:27] | One of those useless machines they used to make was called an MRI. | 你说的那些没用的机器中 有一种叫核磁共振器 |
[12:31] | If we had any of those left, the doctors would’ve been able to find… | 哪怕还剩下一台 医生就可以在我太太死前 |
[12:35] | the cyst in my wife’s brain before she died instead of afterwards. | 发现她脑子里的囊肿 而不是在她死后 |
[12:39] | Then she’d have been the one listening to this instead of me… | 那样 今天跟你们谈话的就是她而不是我 |
[12:42] | which would have been a good thing, because she was always… | 那样就会好很多 因为我太太她总是 |
[12:46] | the calmer one. | 比我冷静 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry about your wife, Mr. Cooper. | 我对您太太的事感到遗憾 |
[12:51] | But Murph got into a fistfight with several of her classmates over this… | 但是您女儿因为这胡编乱造的阿波罗计划 |
[12:55] | Apollo nonsense. | 跟好几个同学都打架了 |
[12:57] | So we thought it best to bring you in and see what ideas… | 所以我们觉得应该找您来谈谈 |
[12:59] | you might have for dealing with her behavior on the home front. | 也许您有什么办法来管教她的行为 |
[13:03] | Yeah, you know what? Um, there’s a game tomorrow night. | 好吧 对了 明天有场球赛 |
[13:06] | She’s going through a bit of a baseball phase. | 我女儿她现在很喜欢棒球比赛 |
[13:09] | Her favorite team is playing. There’s gonna be candy and soda and… | 有她喜欢的球队 还有糖果 汽水 |
[13:16] | I think I’ll take her to that. | 我可以带她去看比赛 |
[13:23] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[13:25] | I got you suspended. | 这几天别上学了 |
[13:28] | – What? – Cooper. | – 什么 – 库珀 |
[13:31] | This is Cooper. Go. | 我是库珀 请讲 |
[13:32] | Coop, those combines you rebuilt went haywire. | 库珀 你做的收割机不灵了 |
[13:35] | Just reset the controllers. | 重新设定一下程序 |
[13:38] | I did that. Now you should come take a look. | 设定过了 你回来看看吧 |
[14:00] | One by one they’ve been peeling off the fields and heading over. | 它们接二连三地离开田地跑到这儿来 |
[14:03] | Something’s interfering with the compass. | 好像有什么干扰了罗盘 |
[14:06] | Magnetism or some such. | 比如说 磁场什么的 |
[14:52] | Nothing special about which book. | 不是特定的哪本书 |
[14:54] | I’ve been working on it, like you said. | 像你说的那样 我研究了 |
[14:57] | – I counted the spaces. – Why? | – 我计算了空间 – 为什么 |
[15:02] | In case the ghost is trying to communicate. | 万一是幽灵小说什么呢 |
[15:04] | I’m trying Morse. | 我在试摩尔斯 |
[15:07] | Morse? | 摩尔斯电码 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:10] | – Dots and dashes, used… – I know what Morse code is, Murph. | – 用点和线来表示 – 我知道摩尔斯电码是什么 |
[15:12] | I just don’t think your bookshelf’s trying to talk to you. | 我只是不认为你的书架想跟你说话 |
[15:27] | Had to reset every compass clock and GPS to offset for the anomaly. | 要重新设定罗盘表和定位系统才能消除误差 |
[15:32] | – Which is? – I don’t know. | – 什么原因 – 我不知道 |
[15:36] | If the house was built on magnetic ore… | 如果房子建在了金属矿上 |
[15:38] | we’d have seen this the first time we switched on the tractor. | 第一次开拖拉机的时候就会发现的 |
[15:44] | I hear your meeting at the school didn’t go so well. | 听说你在学校的谈话不是很愉快 |
[15:48] | Heh. You heard? | 你听说了 |
[15:51] | It’s like we’ve forgotten who we are, Donald. | 我们好像已经忘记了自己是谁了 |
[15:55] | Explorers, pioneers, not caretakers. | 我们是探险者 开拓者 而不是什么守护者 |
[16:00] | When I was a kid… | 我小的时候 |
[16:02] | it felt like they made something new every day. Some… | 感觉好像每天都有新东西问世 |
[16:07] | gadget or idea. Like every day was Christmas. | 什么小工具啦 新概念啦 每天都像圣诞节一样 |
[16:10] | But six billion people… | 但那是 六十亿人呐 |
[16:13] | just try to imagine that. | 想想都可怕 |
[16:16] | And every last one of them trying to have it all. | 每一个人都是那么贪得无厌 |
[16:23] | This world isn’t so bad. | 这世界还没那么糟 |
[16:27] | And Tom will do just fine. | 汤姆也不会有事的 |
[16:29] | You’re the one who doesn’t belong. Born 40 years too late, or 40 years too early. | 你是不属于这儿的人 晚生了四十年或早生了四十年 |
[16:35] | My daughter knew it, God bless her. | 我女儿明白 上帝保佑她 |
[16:38] | And your kids know it. Especially Murph. | 孩子们也明白 尤其是墨菲 |
[16:41] | Well, we used to look up in the sky and wonder… | 我们曾经仰望着浩瀚的星空 |
[16:45] | at our place in the stars. | 思考自身的存在 |
[16:50] | Now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. | 现在只能想着怎么在沙尘暴中活下去 |
[16:54] | Cooper, you were good at something… | 库珀 你有你的专长 |
[16:58] | and you never got a chance to do anything with it. | 只是一直没有机会让你去发挥 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:04] | You didn’t expect… | 你根本想象不到 |
[17:06] | this dirt that was giving you this food… | 那场面到底有多么恐怖 |
[17:08] | to turn on you like that and destroy you. | 沙尘暴扑面而来 吞没了一切 |
[17:12] | In April… I believe I’m right… Fifteenth of April, I think. | 那应该是 是四月 没错 是四月十五号 |
[17:17] | This happened about 1:30 when that thing… | 大约是在一点半的时候 |
[17:19] | came off the top of that canyon. | 沙尘暴出现在峡谷的上面 |
[17:23] | In my day, we had real ballplayers. | 我们当年的球手才叫棒呢 |
[17:25] | Who are these bums? | 瞧瞧这些废物 |
[17:27] | In my day, people were too busy… | 我们那会儿大家都忙着 |
[17:30] | fighting over food to even play baseball. | 抢食物 谁还会去打棒球啊 |
[17:32] | Popcorn at a ballgame is unnatural. I want a hot dog. | 看球赛吃爆米花 太别扭了 我要吃热狗 |
[17:37] | School says you’re gonna follow in my footsteps. | 学校说你将来会跟我一样 |
[17:40] | I think that’s great. | 我觉得这很棒 |
[17:42] | – You think that’s great? – You hate farming, Dad. | – 你觉得很棒 – 你讨厌种田的 |
[17:46] | Grandpa said. | 外公说的 |
[17:48] | Grandpa said, huh? | 外公这么说的吗 |
[17:50] | Listen, all that matters is how you feel about it. | 你自己的想法才最重要 |
[17:52] | I like what you do. | 我喜欢你做的事情 |
[17:55] | I like our farm. | 我喜欢我们的农场 |
[17:57] | You’re gonna be great at it. | 你会做得很棒 加油 |
[18:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[18:20] | All right, it’s a doozy. | 真够猛的 |
[18:23] | All right, gang, let’s mask up. | 大家都把口罩戴上 |
[18:28] | – Tom? Murph? Check’? – Yeah. | – 汤姆 墨菲 快点儿 – 爸爸 |
[19:23] | Murph, Tom, you guys shut your windows? | 墨菲 汤姆 房间的窗户都关上了吧 |
[19:31] | Murph? | 墨菲 |
[19:53] | The ghost. | 是幽灵 |
[19:56] | Grab your pillow. | 拿着枕头 |
[19:58] | You’re sleeping in with Tom. | 去汤姆房间睡吧 |
[20:55] | It’s not a ghost. | 这不是幽灵 |
[21:02] | It’s gravity. | 是引力 |
[21:05] | I’m dropping Tom, then heading to town. | 我送汤姆上学 然后去镇上 |
[21:08] | You want to clean that up when you’ve finished praying to it’? | 等你祈祷完了 能收拾一下吗 |
[21:37] | It’s not Morse, Murph. It’s binary. | 不是摩尔斯电码 这是二进制 |
[21:40] | Thick is one, thin is zero. | 厚的是1 薄的是0 |
[21:46] | Coordinates. | 是坐标 |
[21:50] | Nope. Mm-mm. | 不是 |
[21:54] | Here we go. | 这个 没错 |
[21:57] | Thirty-three. | 三十三 |
[22:01] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[22:04] | I can’t miss this! | 我要跟你一起去 好吗 |
[22:06] | Grandpa will be back in a couple hours, Murph. | 外公两小时内就回来了 宝贝儿 |
[22:09] | But you don’t know what you’re gonna find. | 可是 不知道那儿会发现什么呢 |
[22:13] | And that… | 所以 |
[22:16] | is why I can’t take you. | 我就更不能带你去了 |
[22:24] | Murph? | 墨菲 |
[22:27] | Grandpa will be home in a while. Tell him I’ll call him on the radio. | 外公一会儿就回来 告诉他我用无线电联络他 |
[22:37] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:41] | Oh, you think this is funny? Huh? | 觉得这很好玩啊 |
[22:43] | You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. | 别忘了是我发现的线索 |
[22:48] | Make yourself useful. | 干点儿力所能及的吧 |
[23:53] | Hey, Murph? | 墨菲 |
[23:56] | Murphy | 宝贝儿 |
[24:00] | I think this is the end of the road. | 好像过不去了 |
[24:06] | Didn’t you bring the bolt cutters? | 你不是带了老虎钳子吗 |
[24:09] | That’s my girl. | 真是我女儿 |
[24:38] | – Step away the fetch – No. No. No. | – 不许靠近铁丝网 – 别别别 |
[24:39] | Don’t shoot! I’m not armed. My daughter’s in the car. | 别开枪 我没有武器 车里是我女儿 |
[24:48] | – Don’t be afraid. – Aah! | – 请不要害怕 – 啊 |
[25:03] | How did you find this place? | 你是怎么发现这里的 |
[25:06] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[25:07] | You had the coordinates for this facility marked on your map. Where did you get them? | 你的地图上标了我们的坐标 你到底是从哪儿搞到的 |
[25:12] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[25:13] | Don’t make me take you down again. Sit down! | 别再让我放倒你 坐下 |
[25:16] | Oh, you still think you’re a Marine, pal? | 你以为是海军陆战队的 |
[25:19] | Marines don’t exist anymore. | 海军陆战队早就没了 |
[25:22] | And I got grunts like you mowing my grass. | 你这种家伙倒是挺适合帮我去割草 |
[25:24] | Where did you find those coordinates? | 你从哪儿得到的坐标 |
[25:27] | But you don’t look much like a lawnmower. | 不过你看起来不像割草机 |
[25:29] | Think I’ll turn you into an overqualified vacuum cleaner. | 看来得大材小用 把你改成吸尘器了 |
[25:32] | No, you won’t. | 不可能 |
[25:35] | TARS, back down, please. | 塔斯 你先下去吧 |
[25:39] | You know, you’re taking a risk using ex-military security. | 雇用前军事保安是要冒很大风险的 |
[25:42] | They’re old, and their control units are unpredictable. | 太旧了 而且控制单元非常不稳定 |
[25:46] | It’s what the government could spare. | 政府在这方面财力有限 |
[25:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:52] | Dr. Brand. | 布兰德博士 |
[25:53] | I knew a Dr. Brand once. He was a professor. | 我以前认识一个布兰德博士 他是个教授 |
[25:56] | What makes you think I’m not? | 你觉得我不像教授吗 |
[25:58] | Wasn’t near as cute, either. | 确实不像 也不可爱 |
[26:00] | Please, Dr. Brand. I don’t have any idea what this is. | 拜托了 布兰德博士 我不知道你们在干什么 |
[26:04] | Now I’m scared for my daughter and want her by my side. | 我很担心我女儿 只想她能在我身边 |
[26:06] | You give me that, I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 答应我 我保证能做到有问必答 |
[26:12] | Get the principals and the girl in the conference room, please. | 请把负责人和那个女孩带到会议室 |
[26:17] | Your daughter is fine. | 你女儿没事 |
[26:18] | Bright kid. | 她很聪明 |
[26:20] | Must have a very smart mother. | 她妈妈一定也很聪明 |
[26:22] | It’s pretty clear you don’t want any visitors. | 很明显 你不希望有人参观这里 |
[26:25] | So why don’t you just let us back up from your fence and we’ll be on our way? Huh? | 那为什么不干脆放了我们 让我们掉头离开呢 |
[26:29] | – It’s not that simple. – Well, sure, it is. | – 事情没这么简单 – 就这么简单 |
[26:32] | I don’t know anything about you. I don’t know anything about this place. | 我根本不认识你 对这个地方也一无所知 |
[26:36] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[26:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:47] | Hello, Cooper. | 你好 库珀 |
[26:50] | Professor Brand. | 布兰德教授 |
[26:53] | Explain to me how you found this facility. | 解释一下你怎么发现这个地方的 |
[26:55] | Kind of an accident. We sort of stumbled upon it. We were on a salvage run… | 是个意外 我们在搜集废弃物品 无意之中发现了 |
[26:58] | You’re sitting in the best-kept secret in the world. | 你发现了世界上最隐蔽的地方 |
[27:01] | Nobody stumbles in here. Nobody stumbles out. | 没人能随便闯到这儿 也没人能随便地离开这儿 |
[27:05] | Cooper, please. | 库珀 算了 |
[27:07] | Cooperate with these people. | 跟他们说实话吧 |
[27:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[27:12] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 这个解释起来 有点儿困难 |
[27:14] | We learned these coordinates from an anomaly. | 因为一个异常现象 我们得到了这儿的坐标 |
[27:18] | What sort of anomaly? | 什么异常现象 |
[27:20] | I hesitate to term it supernatural, but it definitely wasn’t scientific. | 我不想说那是超自然现象 但那确实不符合科学规律 |
[27:23] | You’re going to have to be specific, Mr. Cooper. Right now. | 那你就更得把事情说清楚了 库珀先生 就现在 |
[27:28] | It was gravity. | 是重力异常 |
[27:32] | Um, what sort of gravitational anomaly? Where was this? | 在哪儿 是什么样的重力异常现象 |
[27:37] | Now, I’m real happy that you’re excited about gravity, bud… | 你们对这个问题这么感兴趣 我非常高兴 |
[27:40] | but you’re not getting any answers from us until I get assurances. | 但我不会说的 除非你们能给我一个保证 |
[27:44] | – Assurances? – Yeah. | – 你想要个保证 – 对 |
[27:46] | Like, that we’re getting out of here. And I don’t mean in the trunk of some car. | 保证我们离开这里 而且不是被装在后备箱里 |
[27:52] | Don’t you know who we are, Coop? | 你不知道我们是谁吗 库珀 |
[27:54] | No, professor, I don’t. | 不 教授 我不知道 |
[27:56] | You know my father, Professor Brand. | 这是我的父亲 |
[27:58] | We’re NASA. | 我们是宇航局的 |
[28:01] | – NASA? – NASA. | – 宇航局 – 没错 |
[28:04] | The same NASA you flew for. | 你曾在那里当过宇航员 |
[28:17] | I heard they shut you down, sir… | 我听说宇航局早就解散了 |
[28:18] | for refusing to drop bombs from the stratosphere onto starving people. | 说是因为你们拒绝从平流层向挨饿的人们投炸弹 |
[28:23] | When they realized that killing other people was… | 当他们意识到杀人并不是 |
[28:25] | not a long-term solution, then they needed us back. | 一个长期有效的解决方案 就把我们又招回来了 |
[28:28] | – In secret. – Why secret? | – 秘密的 – 为什么秘密地 |
[28:30] | Because public opinion wouldn’t allow spending on space exploration. | 因为公众不能容忍把钱花在太空探索上 |
[28:35] | Not while you’re struggling to put food on the table. | 尤其是在大家都吃不饱饭的时候 |
[28:38] | Blight. | 枯萎病 |
[28:40] | Wheat seven years ago. Okra this year. | 小麦 七年前就没了 今年是秋葵 |
[28:45] | Now there’s just corn. | 现在只剩下玉米了 |
[28:47] | And we’re growing more than we ever have. | 可我们种的比以往还多 |
[28:49] | But like the potatoes in Ireland and the wheat in the Dust Bowl… | 就像爱尔兰的土豆和沙暴地区的小麦一样 |
[28:53] | the corn will die. | 玉米 也会绝迹 |
[28:57] | Soon. | 很快 |
[29:03] | We’ll find a way, professor. We always have. | 会找到办法的 教授 我们会找到的 |
[29:07] | Driven by the unshakable faith the Earth is ours. | 就凭那个坚定的信念 地球是我们的 |
[29:12] | Not just ours, no. | 地球不单是我们的 |
[29:15] | But it is our home. | 我们还生活在这里 |
[29:17] | Earth’s atmosphere is 80 percent nitrogen. | 地球的大气层80%都是氮气 |
[29:21] | We don’t even breathe nitrogen. | 可我们不呼吸氮气 |
[29:23] | Blight does. And as it thrives, our air gets less and less oxygen. | 但是枯萎病越严重 我们空气里的氧气就会越来越少 |
[29:28] | The last people to starve will be the first to suffocate. | 等到庄稼死光的时候 氧气也就没了 |
[29:32] | And your daughter’s generation… | 就在你女儿这代人之后 |
[29:36] | will be the last to survive on Earth. | 地球上的人类就灭绝了 |
[29:38] | Murph is tired. I was wondering if she could take a nap in my office. | 墨菲好像有点累了 能不能让她在我的办公室睡一会儿 |
[29:42] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Qkay… | 说吧 |
[29:48] | now you need to tell me what your plan is to save the world. | 告诉我 你打算拯救世界的计划 |
[29:53] | We’re not meant to save the world. We’re meant to leave it. | 我们不是要拯救这个世界 而是要离开它 |
[30:02] | Rangers. | 徘徊者 |
[30:03] | The last components of our one versatile ship in orbit, the Endurance. | 这是在轨道上一艘多功能船的最后一个组件 永恒号 |
[30:08] | Our final expedition. | 我们的最后一次远征 |
[30:11] | You sent people out there looking for a new home? | 你是想派人去找新的居住地 |
[30:14] | The Lazarus missions. | 拉撒路行动 |
[30:16] | – Oh, that sounds cheerful. – Lazarus came back from the dead. | – 听起来真了不起 – 那个死而复生的拉撒路 |
[30:19] | Sure, but he had to die in the first place. | 对 死而复生 那就得先死 |
[30:22] | There’s not a planet in our solar system that could sustain life… | 太阳系没有适合人类生存的星球 |
[30:25] | and the nearest star’s over a thousand years away. | 太阳系外最近的星球在一千光年之外 |
[30:28] | That doesn’t even qualify as futile. | 说是送死一点都不过分 |
[30:32] | Where’d you send them? | 准备去哪儿 |
[30:34] | Cooper… | 库珀 |
[30:35] | I can’t tell you anymore unless you agree… | 我只能告诉你这么多了 除非你同意 |
[30:38] | to pilot this craft. | 来驾驶这架飞船 |
[30:40] | – You’re the best pilot we ever had. – I barely left the stratosphere. | – 你曾经是我们最好的宇航员 – 我也就到过平流层 |
[30:44] | This team never left the simulator. | 这些人没碰过真正的飞船 |
[30:46] | We need a pilot, and this is the mission that you were trained for. | 我们需要宇航员 你以前的训练就是为了这个 |
[30:50] | Without even knowing it? | 我还不知道具体是什么 |
[30:53] | An hour ago, you didn’t even know I was alive. You were going anyway. | 一个小时前你也不知道我还活着 你不是还在计划中吗 |
[30:57] | We had no choice. | 我们现在没有选择 |
[30:59] | But something sent you here. | 正好你来到了这儿 |
[31:01] | – They chose you. – Who’s “they”? | – 他们选定了你 – “他们”是谁 |
[31:12] | How long would I be gone? | 我会 去多久 |
[31:14] | Hard to know. Years? | 很难说 几年 |
[31:18] | I’ve got kids, professor. | 我有孩子 教授 |
[31:20] | Get out there and save them. | 到太空去 去救他们 |
[31:26] | Who’s “they”? | 哪个”他们” |
[31:27] | We started detecting gravitational anomalies almost 50 years ago. | 我们从五十年前就开始探测到重力异常现象 |
[31:31] | Mostly small distortions to our instruments in the upper atmosphere. | 多数是我们在大气层上层的仪器出现了小的畸变 |
[31:35] | In fact, I believe you encountered one yourself. | 其实 我相信你自己也曾遇到过 |
[31:39] | Yeah, over the Straights. | 是的 在直道上 |
[31:42] | My crash. Something tripped my fly-by-wire. | 那次事故 控制系统受到了外力干扰 |
[31:45] | Exactly. | 说的没错 |
[31:47] | But of all these anomalies, the most significant is this: | 在所有的异常现象中 最为显著的 是这个 |
[31:52] | Out near Saturn… | 在土星的附近 |
[31:54] | a disturbance of space-time. | 时空发生了畸变 |
[31:59] | – Is that a Wormhole? – It appeared 48 years ago. | – 是一个虫洞 – 四十八年前出现的 |
[32:02] | And it leads where? | 那么 通向哪里 |
[32:05] | Another galaxy. | 另一个星系 |
[32:08] | A wormhole’s not a naturally occurring phenomenon. | 这虫洞不会是自然形成的 |
[32:10] | Someone placed it there. | 有人放在那里的 |
[32:13] | – “They”? – Mm. | – “他们” – 嗯 |
[32:15] | And whoever they are, they appear to be looking out for us. | 不论他们是谁 很显然他们是在帮助我们 |
[32:19] | That Wormhole lets us travel to other stars. | 通过虫洞 我们能去其它星球 |
[32:22] | It came along right as we needed it. | 出现得太及时了 |
[32:24] | They’ve put potentially habitable worlds right within our reach. | 他们把宜居世界放在我们触手可及的地方 |
[32:27] | Twelve, in fact, from our initial probes. | 十二个 这是我们初步探查的结果 |
[32:29] | – You sent probes into that? – Mm-hm. | – 你们派了探查器 – 嗯 |
[32:32] | We sent people into it. Ten years ago. | 我们是派人去的 十年之前 |
[32:36] | The Lazarus missions. | 拉撒路行动 |
[32:38] | Twelve possible worlds… | 十二个可能的世界 |
[32:39] | twelve Ranger launches carrying… | 十二架徘徊者飞船 |
[32:42] | the bravest humans ever to live… | 载着最勇敢的人 视死如归 |
[32:45] | led by the remarkable Dr. Mann. | 由了不起的曼恩博士带队 |
[32:48] | Each person’s landing pod had enough life support for two years. | 每个人的着陆舱里携带着两年的生命补给 |
[32:51] | But they could use hibernation to stretch that… | 当然 他们可以用休眠来延长时间 |
[32:53] | making observations on organics over a decade or more. | 这样 对有机体的观察可以长达十年或更久 |
[32:57] | Their mission was to assess their world, and if it showed potential… | 他们的任务是对所到之处进行系统评估 |
[33:01] | then they could send out a signal, bed down for the long nap, wait to be rescued. | 发现可行性 就发射信号 然后休眠 等待救援到来 |
[33:05] | And what if the world didn’t show promise? | 如果那儿没有生存条件呢 |
[33:08] | Hence the bravery. | 所以要勇敢 |
[33:10] | You don’t have the resources to visit all 12. | 没有足够的资源去探查所有地方 |
[33:13] | No. | 对 |
[33:15] | Data transmission back through the Wormhole is rudimentary. | 以通过虫洞的数据传输为基础 |
[33:18] | Simple binary pings on an annual basis give us some clue | 每年用简单的二进制方式 给我们一些线索 |
[33:21] | as to which worlds have potential. | 指出哪些地方存在可能 |
[33:23] | And one system shows promise. | 有一个星系现实可行 |
[33:25] | One. That’s a bit of a long shot, isn’t it? | 只有一个 难度有点大啊 |
[33:29] | One system with three potential worlds? | 一个星系 要是有三个可能的地方 |
[33:32] | No long shot. | 也就不错了 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | So if we find a home… | 假设找到一个地方 |
[33:42] | – …then what? – That’s the long shot. | – 然后呢 – 那时候 才是大赌 |
[33:46] | There’s a Plan A and a Plan B. | 有A计划 还有B计划 |
[33:50] | Did you notice anything strange about the launch chamber? | 你没发现发射室有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[34:05] | This entire facility’s a centrifuge. | 整个设施就是一个大型离心机 |
[34:08] | Some kind of vehicle. A space station? | 是运输工具 还是空间站 |
[34:11] | Both. Plan A. | 都是 这是A计划 |
[34:13] | How do you get it off the ground? | 那怎么离开地面呢 |
[34:15] | The first gravitational anomalies changed everything. | 第一次重力异常 颠覆性的改变了一切 |
[34:19] | Suddenly we knew that harnessing gravity was real. | 于是我们明白了 利用重力是可行的 |
[34:24] | So I started working on a theory and we started building this station. | 所以 我开始研究一个推论 并且建造了这个空间站 |
[34:29] | But you haven’t solved it yet. | 但你还没有验证它 |
[34:32] | That’s why there’s Plan B. | 所以才有了B计划 |
[34:34] | The problem is gravity. How to get a viable amount of human life off the planet. | 问题是地心引力 如何才能把一定数量的人类带离这个星球 |
[34:39] | This is one way. | 这是个问题 |
[34:40] | A population bomb. | B计划是超级人口炸弹 |
[34:43] | Over 5,000 fertilized eggs weighing in at just under 900 kilos. | 超过五千个受精卵 整体重量还不到九百公斤 |
[34:49] | How would you raise them? | 怎么养育它们 |
[34:50] | With equipment on board, we incubate the first 10. | 飞船上有设备 我们已经先孵化了十个 |
[34:53] | After that, with surrogacy, the growth becomes exponential. | 这之后 用代孕的方式 让人口指数倍增 |
[34:58] | Within 30 years, we could have a colony of hundreds. | 三十年内 就会有几百人的殖民地了 |
[35:01] | The real difficulty with colonization is genetic diversity. | 不过殖民的真正困难是人类遗传的多样性 |
[35:05] | This takes care of that. | 这样就没问题了 |
[35:07] | But what about the people here? You just… | 这儿的人怎么办 |
[35:10] | give up on them? | 难道 放弃他们吗 |
[35:11] | My kids? | 我的孩子呢 |
[35:13] | That’s why Plan A is a lot more fun. | 所以 A计划可能更好一些 |
[35:19] | – How far have you got? – Almost there. | – 到什么程度了 – 差不多了 |
[35:22] | You’re asking me to hang everything… | 你让我用我的一切 |
[35:25] | on an almost. | 搏一个差不多 |
[35:27] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我希望你能 相信我 |
[35:33] | Find us a new home. | 为我们找个新家 |
[35:35] | And by the time you return… | 等你回来的时候 |
[35:38] | I will have solved the problem of gravity. | 我应该已经解决了重力问题 |
[35:41] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[35:55] | Go away! | 你别进来 |
[36:08] | Murph. | 宝贝儿 |
[36:09] | Go! If you’re leaving, just go. | 走开 你要走就走吧 |
[36:15] | This world was never enough for you, was it, Coop? | 这世界没让你满足过 对吗 |
[36:19] | What, because heading out there is what I feel like I was born to do? | 就因为我觉得我生来就该是个宇航员 |
[36:23] | And it excites me? Heh. | 为此激动不已 |
[36:26] | No, that does not make it wrong. | 不 我觉得那没有错 |
[36:28] | It might. | 未必 |
[36:30] | Don’t trust the right thing done for the wrong reason. | 不情愿做的事也不可靠 |
[36:34] | The why of the thing, that’s the foundation. | 做什么事都要先问问为什么 |
[36:36] | And the foundation’s solid. | 理由很充分 |
[36:42] | We farmers, we sit here every year when the rains fail and we say: | 我们就这样坐在这里 要是没有下雨 我们就会说 |
[36:47] | “Next year.” | “明年吧” |
[36:49] | Well, next year ain’t gonna save us, nor the one after that. | 可是明年救不了我们 后年也是一样 |
[36:53] | This world’s a treasure, Donald, but it’s been telling us to leave for a while now. | 这儿曾经是一片沃土 现在已经养不起我们了 |
[37:02] | Mankind was born on Earth, it was never meant to die here. | 起源于这里 并不意味着要结束在这里 |
[37:09] | Tom will be all right, but you got to make things right with Murph. | 汤姆没什么 但你得把墨菲的事情解决了 |
[37:12] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[37:14] | Without making promises you don’t know you can keep. | 别随便做出不能履行的承诺 |
[37:28] | You have to talk to me, Murph. | 我得跟你谈谈 宝贝儿 |
[37:33] | I need to fix this before I go. | 走之前我会把它修好的 |
[37:35] | Then I’ll keep it broken so you have to stay. | 那我还弄坏 你就不走了 |
[37:40] | After you kids came along, | 你们俩出生之后 |
[37:41] | your mom said something to me I never quite understood. | 你妈妈跟我说过一句话 我一直都没弄明白 |
[37:45] | She said, “Now…” | 她说 现在 |
[37:48] | “…we’re just here to be memories for our kids.” | 我们就是 孩子们以后的回忆了 |
[37:58] | And I think that now I understand what she meant. | 现在我明白她的意思了 |
[38:04] | Once you’re a parent, you’re the ghost of your children’s future. | 有了孩子 你就是你孩子未来的幽灵 |
[38:10] | You said ghosts didn’t exist. | 你说幽灵不存在的 |
[38:18] | That’s right, Murph. | 是的 宝贝儿 |
[38:23] | Murph, look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:27] | I can’t be your ghost right now. | 我现在还不能当你的幽灵 |
[38:32] | I need to exist. | 我必须存在 |
[38:35] | They chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[38:38] | Murph, they chose me. You saw. You’re the one who led me to them. | 墨菲 他们 选了我 你看见的 是你把我领向他们的 |
[38:45] | That’s exactly why you can’t go. | 就因为这个 你才不能去呢 |
[38:50] | I figured out the message. | 我破译那个信息了 |
[38:53] | – One word. Know what it is? – Murph. | – 两个字 知道什么吗 – 墨菲 |
[38:56] | “Stay” | “留下” |
[38:58] | – It says, “Stay,” Dad. – Murph. | – 他在说 “留下” 爸爸 – 宝贝儿 |
[39:02] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[39:03] | Look at the books! Look at this. It says, “Stay.” | 看看这些书 看看这里 他说 “留下” |
[39:06] | Why…? You’re not listening! It says, “Stay!” | 你为什么不听我说呢 是 “留下” |
[39:09] | No, I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[39:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[39:26] | One for you, one for me. | 这个给你 这个在这儿 |
[39:29] | When I’m up there in hypersleep, or… | 当我在外太空高度休眠 |
[39:32] | traveling near the speed of light, or… | 或者 在接近光速航行的时候 |
[39:36] | near a black hole… | 或者 接近黑洞的时候 |
[39:38] | time’s gonna change for me. It’s gonna run more slowly. | 时间会产生变化 会比平常慢很多 |
[39:44] | When we get back… | 等我们回来之后 |
[39:47] | we’re gonna compare. | 做个比较 |
[39:49] | – Time will run differently for us? – Yeah. | – 我们的时间会不一样吗 – 对 |
[39:53] | By the time I get back, we might even be the same age, you and me. | 等我回来的时候 也许我会和我的女儿一样大 |
[39:58] | “What?” Imagine that! | 你不觉得 难以想象吗 |
[40:05] | Aw, Murph… | 哦 墨菲 |
[40:06] | You have no idea when you’re coming back. | 你不知道你什么时候能回来 |
[40:10] | No idea at all! | 你在骗我 |
[40:15] | Murph, don’t… Don’t make me leave like this. | 墨菲 不要让我 就这样离开 |
[40:17] | Come on, Murph! | 好吗 墨菲 |
[40:19] | Don’t make me leave like this, Murph! | 不要让我这样离开 墨菲 |
[40:29] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[40:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:32] | Forever. You hear me? | 永远 听到了吗 |
[40:35] | I love you forever, and I’m coming back. | 我会永远爱你 我一定会回来的 |
[40:44] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[41:03] | – How’d it go? – Fine. | – 怎么样 – 很好 |
[41:06] | Just fine. | 非常好 |
[41:14] | I love you, Tom. | 我爱你 汤姆 |
[41:16] | – Travel safe, huh? – Yeah. | – 一路平安 – 好的 |
[41:18] | You look after our place for me, all right? | 帮我看着我们的地方 |
[41:21] | – All right? – Uh-huh. | – 好吗 – 嗯 |
[41:27] | – Hey, can I use your truck while you’re gone? – You mean your truck? | – 我以后能开你的车吗 – 这是你的车了 |
[41:32] | I’ll make sure they bring it back. | 我会让他们开回来 |
[41:35] | Look after my kids, Donald! | 照顾好孩子们 唐纳德 |
[41:50] | Go for main engine start. T-minus 10… | 主引擎准备启动 倒计时 十 |
[41:54] | – Dad! – …nine… | – 爸爸 – 九 |
[41:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[41:58] | Eight… | 八 |
[42:00] | Seven… | 七 |
[42:02] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[42:03] | Six… | 六 |
[42:06] | five, main engine start, four… | 五 主引擎 启动 四 |
[42:10] | three… | 三 |
[42:12] | two… | 二 |
[42:14] | one. Booster ignition and… | 一 助推器点火 起飞 |
[42:25] | All engines look good. Beginning roll program. | 引擎状态良好 启动姿态控制程序 |
[42:32] | Prepare for stage one separation. | 准备进行一级分离程序 |
[42:35] | Stage one. | 开始分离 |
[42:42] | There is Mach 1. | 现在是我做主了 |
[42:45] | Everybody good? Plenty of slaves for my robot colony? | 大家都好吗 到了这儿 你们就得给我们打工了 |
[42:51] | They gave him a humor setting so he’d fit in better with his unit. | 它有内置的幽默功能 好让它跟大家更和谐 |
[42:54] | He thinks it relaxes us. | 它以为这样能给大家减压 |
[42:56] | A giant sarcastic robot. | 一个尖酸刻薄的机器人 |
[43:00] | What a great idea! | 真是个好主意 |
[43:01] | I have a cue light I can use when I’m joking if you like. | 我开玩笑的时候会有提示灯 如果你喜欢 |
[43:04] | That’d probably help. | 这倒有点儿用 |
[43:06] | You can use it to find your way back to the ship after I blow you out the airlock. | 我把你轰出气闸之后 你可以用它找到回来的路 |
[43:11] | – What’s your humor setting, TARS? – That’s 100 percent. | – 这是什么幽默水准 塔斯 – 百分之百 |
[43:14] | Let’s bring it on down to 75, please. | 麻烦你调到百分之七十五吧 |
[43:16] | Stage two separation. | 现在完成二级分离 |
[43:28] | All feeds going manual. | 信号传输改为手动 |
[43:31] | Going manual. | 改为手动 |
[43:34] | Deactivate probe heater one, two and three. | 解除加热器 一 二 三 |
[43:37] | Check. | 好的 |
[43:43] | – Taking control. – This is handover to you. | – 我接手控制 – 控制权已交给你 |
[43:50] | – A.D.F. check. – Over. | – ADF正常 – 收到 |
[43:53] | Pull thrusters back. Fuel cells one, two, three. | 推进器减速 燃料舱 一 二 三 |
[43:57] | One hundred percent. | 状态百分之百 |
[43:58] | Ex-mites. | 一切正常 |
[44:09] | It’s hard leaving everything. | 难舍难分 |
[44:11] | My kids. Your father. | 我的孩子 你的父亲 |
[44:14] | We’re going to be spending a lot of time together. | 我们会一起度过一段漫长的时光 |
[44:17] | – We should learn to talk. – And when not to. | – 我们得学会交流 – 还有沉默 |
[44:22] | Just being honest. | 我是实话实说 |
[44:24] | I don’t think you need to be that honest. | 这种实话就别说了 |
[44:27] | Hey, TARS, what’s your honesty parameter? | 嗨 塔斯 你的诚实指数是多少 |
[44:29] | – Ninety percent. – Ninety percent? | – 百分之九十 – 百分之九十 |
[44:32] | Absolute honesty isn’t always the most diplomatic, nor the… | 对情感动物绝对诚实 不见得是最圆滑的 |
[44:35] | safest form of communication with emotional beings. | 而且也不是最安全的交流方式 |
[44:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:40] | Ninety percent it is, Dr. Brand. | 百分之九十 布兰德博士 |
[44:46] | We are coming up on the Endurance. Twelve minutes out. | 我们在接近永恒号 准备对接 |
[45:07] | Okay. Taking control. | 好的 接管控制 |
[45:12] | Approaching module port, 500 meters. | 接近舱口 距离五百米 |
[45:28] | It’s all you, Doyle. | 该你了 道尔 |
[45:48] | Nice and easy, Doyle. Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 道尔 小心一点儿 |
[45:55] | I feel good. | 感觉很不错 |
[45:57] | Take us home. | 看你的了 |
[46:06] | – Lock. – Target locked. | – 锁定 – 目标锁定 |
[46:08] | – Well done. – Okay, helmets on. | – 干得好 – 好了 戴上头盔吧 |
[46:10] | Good job. | 干得好啊 |
[46:45] | Door’s not charging. | 门没加上电 |
[46:47] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[47:11] | Cooper, you should have control. | 库珀 应该你控制 |
[47:13] | Control here. | 控制这儿吗 |
[47:16] | Communication with ring module active. | 与环型舱的通讯已经激活 |
[47:25] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[47:32] | That’s initiate. | 程序启动 |
[47:41] | – Are we ready to spin? – Just a sec. | – 可以开始了吗 – 稍等一下 |
[47:55] | – Hello, CASE. – Hello, TARS. | – 你好 凯斯 – 你好 塔斯 |
[47:58] | All right, we’re all set. | 好了 都准备好了 |
[48:01] | All right, let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[48:31] | Thirty percent of spin. | 旋转百分之三十 |
[48:39] | One G. | 一个G |
[48:42] | How’s gravity treating you back there? | 你们的重力感觉怎么样 |
[48:44] | Well. | 很好 |
[48:48] | Romilly? Hey, you okay? | 罗米利 嗨 还好吗 |
[48:50] | – Yeah. – You all right? | – 还好 – 没事吧 |
[48:51] | Mm. Yeah, I just need a minute. | 嗯 过一会儿就好了 |
[48:54] | We have some Dramamine in the hab pod, | 等着 在休眠舱那儿 |
[48:56] | or maybe in the cryo-beds. I’ll just be a sec. | 我还有些晕海宁 可能在冰匣里 我去拿 |
[48:59] | – Hey, Brand? – Yeah? | – 嗨 布兰德 – 什么 |
[49:01] | – Bring a lot. – Heh-heh-heh. | – 多拿点儿 – 哈哈 |
[49:11] | Amelia, be safe. | 亲爱的 多保重 |
[49:15] | – Give my regards to Dr. Mann. – I will, Dad. | – 转达我对曼恩博士的问候 – 好的 爸爸 |
[49:18] | It looks good for your trajectory. | 航行轨迹看起来不错 |
[49:20] | We’ve calculated two years to Saturn. | 我们计算出 到土星需要两年 |
[49:25] | That’s a lot of Dramamine. | 晕海宁够吗 |
[49:27] | Look after my family, will you, please, sir? | 请照顾好我的家人 好吗 |
[49:30] | We’ll be waiting for you when you get back. | 我们会一直等着你们归来 |
[49:33] | A little older, a little wiser, but happy to see you. | 多了年纪 也多了智慧 还有重逢的喜悦 |
[49:40] | Do not go gentle into that good night | 不要温顺地走进那个良夜 |
[49:44] | Old age should burn and rave at close of day | 激情不能被消沉的暮色淹没 |
[49:49] | Rage, rage against the dying of the light | 咆哮吧 咆哮 痛斥那光的退缩 |
[49:55] | Though wise men at their end Know dark is right | 智者在临终的时候 对黑暗妥协 |
[49:59] | Because their words had forked No lightning they | 是因为它们的语言已黯然失色 |
[50:02] | Do not go gentle into that good night | 它们也不想被夜色迷惑 |
[50:06] | Rage, rage against the dying of the light | 咆哮吧 咆哮 痛斥那光的退缩 |
[50:27] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 还好 |
[50:30] | Okay, thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[50:35] | Here. Pills. | 给你 晕海宁 |
[50:39] | So alone. | 真孤单 |
[50:41] | We have each other. Dr. Mann had it worse. | 我们还有伴儿 曼恩博士更惨 |
[50:43] | No, I mean them. | 我是说它 |
[50:45] | Em? | 嗯 |
[50:46] | It’s a perfect planet, and we won’t find another one like her. | 完美的星球 再也找不到像它这样的了 |
[50:50] | No, it’s not like looking for a new condo. | 不 这可跟 搬家找房子不一样 |
[50:54] | The human race is going to be ad rift. | 人类种族将会漂泊 逃亡 |
[50:58] | Desperate for a rock it can cling to while it catches its breath. | 迫切地需要一个能暂缓生息的地方 |
[51:02] | We need to find that rock. | 这就是我们的使命 |
[51:04] | And our three prospects are at the edge of what might sustain human life. | 而我们的三个目标处于可维持人类生命的边缘 |
[51:10] | Laura Miller’s planet is first. | 劳拉·米勒的星球是第一个 |
[51:12] | Laura started our biology program. | 劳拉启动了生物学项目 |
[51:19] | – Uh, Wolf Edmunds is here. – Tell me about Edmunds. | – 沃尔夫·艾德蒙斯在这儿 – 说说他吧 |
[51:23] | Oh, uh, Wolf’s a particle physicist. | 哦 他是个粒子物理学家 |
[51:28] | None of them had families, huh? | 他们都没有家人 对吗 |
[51:32] | No. No attachments. My father insisted. | 对 不能有牵挂 我父亲坚持的 |
[51:35] | They all knew the odds against ever seeing another human being again. | 他们都知道再次见到人类的机会很渺茫 |
[51:39] | I’m hoping we can surprise at least three of them. | 希望能让他们三个感到惊喜 |
[51:41] | – How about Mann? – Dr. Mann? | – 曼恩呢 – 曼恩博士 |
[51:43] | He’s remarkable. He’s the best of us. | 他很了不起 也是最棒的 |
[51:45] | He inspired 11 people to follow him on the loneliest journey in human history. | 他领着十一个人踏上了人类历史上最孤独的旅程 |
[51:49] | Scientists, explorers. | 科学家 探险家 |
[51:51] | That’s what I love. You know, out there we face great odds. | 都是我热爱的 在那里 我们会面对很多可能 |
[51:56] | Death, but… | 死亡 但 |
[51:59] | not evil. | 不是邪恶 |
[52:00] | You don’t think nature can be evil? | 你不认为自然是邪恶的 |
[52:03] | No. Formidable. Frightening. But… | 不 很残酷很恐怖 但 |
[52:06] | – …no, not evil. – Hm. | – 绝不是邪恶 – 嗯 |
[52:09] | Is a lion evil because it rips a gazelle to shreds? | 因为狮子把羚羊撕碎 它就邪恶吗 |
[52:13] | Just what we take with us, then. | 是我们自己的感觉而已 |
[52:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:17] | This crew represents the best of humanity. | 这一组人代表着最好的人类 |
[52:19] | Even me, huh? | 也包括我吗 |
[52:21] | You know what? We agreed, 90 percent. | 我们百分之九十同意 |
[52:23] | There you go. | 感激不尽 |
[52:24] | – Don’t stay up. – I’ll be there in a minute. | – 别待着了 – 就待一会儿 |
[52:27] | Just remember, Coop, you are literally wasting your breath. | 对了 库珀 说实话我们应该节省空气 |
[52:38] | Hey, TARS? Let’s go over that trajectory one more time. | 嗨 塔斯 我们再研究一遍航行轨迹 |
[52:41] | Eight months to Mars. | 八个月到火星 |
[52:43] | Counter-orbital slingshot around. Fourteen months to Saturn. | 通过引力弹弓效应加速 十四个月到土星 |
[52:46] | Nothing’s changed on that. | 这没什么可研究的 |
[52:48] | Just let me ask you something. | 我问你点儿事 |
[52:52] | Dr. Brand and Edmunds… | 布兰德博士和艾德蒙斯 |
[52:54] | Why are you whispering? They can’t hear you. | 干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的 他们听不见 |
[52:57] | Dr. Brand and Edmunds. They close? | 布兰德博士和艾德蒙斯很好吗 |
[53:00] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[53:02] | Is that 90 percent “wouldn’t know” or 10 percent “wouldn’t know”? | 这答案是属于百分之九十还是百分之十 |
[53:05] | – I also have a discretion setting, Cooper. – Aah. | – 我还有酌情处置功能 – 噢 |
[53:10] | But not a poker face, Slick. | 可惜是一张扑克脸 |
[53:24] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[53:26] | Uh, Dad’s about to go down for the long nap. | 爸爸马上就要去睡大觉了 |
[53:29] | So I wanted to give you an update. | 所以 再跟你们聊一会儿 |
[53:34] | The Earth looks amazing from here. Um… | 从这儿看地球真奇妙 |
[53:38] | You can’t see any of the dust. Heh. | 看不见 任何尘土 |
[53:41] | Um, I really hope you guys are doing great. | 希望你们两个都能好好的 |
[53:45] | I know you’ll get this message. Professor Brand’s assured me he’ll get it to you | 我知道你们肯定能听到这段录音 布兰德教授跟我保证过 |
[53:50] | Know that I love you. | 记住 我爱你们 |
[53:54] | – Is it him? – I don’t think so, Murph. | – 是爸爸 – 不是 孩子 |
[54:03] | You must be Donald. | 你一定是唐纳德 |
[54:07] | Hello, Murph. | 你好 墨菲 |
[54:09] | Why are you in my dad’s truck? | 你为什么开我爸爸的车 |
[54:11] | He wanted me to bring it for your brother. | 他让我开回来给你哥哥 |
[54:14] | He sent you a message. | 哦 还有一段 他的录音 |
[54:19] | She’s pretty upset with him for leaving. | 库珀的离开让她很苦恼 |
[54:22] | If you record any messages, I can get them to transmit it to Cooper. | 你们也可以录些想说的话 由我传送给库珀 |
[54:27] | Murph is a bright spark. | 墨菲 像朵耀眼的火花 |
[54:30] | Maybe I should fan the flame. | 也许我可以再加把火 |
[54:33] | She’s already making fools of her teachers. | 她的老师已经感觉力不从心了 |
[54:36] | So maybe she should come and make a fool out of you. | 所以也许应该再给你们出出难题 |
[54:40] | – So where are they? – Heading for Mars. | – 他们这会儿在哪儿 – 正奔向火星 |
[54:43] | The next time you hear from Cooper, they’ll be coming up on Saturn. | 下次再听到库珀的消息时 应该在去土星的路上了 |
[55:27] | As far as school goes… | 学校方面 |
[55:29] | the administration wants me to repeat Plant Pathology. Which sucks | 他们要我重修植物病理学 真烦人 |
[55:33] | But they said I could start Advanced Agriculture a year early. | 不过 我可以提前一年学习高等农业 |
[55:38] | All right, I got to go, Dad. Hope you’re safe up there. | 好了 我得走了 爸爸 希望你多保重 |
[55:46] | Um, sorry, Coop. | 对不起 库珀 |
[55:48] | I asked Murph to say hi, but she’s as stubborn as her old man. | 我想墨菲来说话 可是 她和你一样固执 |
[55:53] | I’ll try again next time. | 下次再试试吧 |
[56:10] | You all right, Rom? | 没事吧 |
[56:14] | This gets to me, Cooper. | 这太恐怖了 库珀 |
[56:16] | This. This. | 瞧 这儿 |
[56:18] | Millimeters of aluminum, that’s it, and then nothing… | 几毫米的铝板 就单从这一点 |
[56:21] | out there for millions of miles won’t kill us in seconds. | 在太空里走不了多远 我们就会瞬间没命 |
[56:26] | You know that some of the finest… | 很多世界上 |
[56:28] | solo yachtsmen in the world don’t know how to swim? | 顶尖的单人帆船运动员 根本就不会游泳 |
[56:32] | They don’t know how. And if they go overboard, psst, they’re done. | 一旦落水 他们就完蛋了 |
[56:37] | We’re explorers, Rom. | 我们是探索者 罗米利 |
[56:41] | This is our boat. | 这是我们的船 |
[56:43] | Here. | 给 |
[57:11] | This is from the, uh, relay probe? | 这是探测器传过来的 |
[57:13] | It was in orbit around the Wormhole. | 从虫洞附近的轨道传过来的 |
[57:15] | This is the Wormhole, and every time we’d come around… | 这儿是虫洞 每次我们经过这里 |
[57:18] | we would receive images from the other side of the foreign galaxy. | 都会收到从外星系的另一端传过来的图像 |
[57:22] | Oh, yeah. Like swinging a periscope around. | 就像一个摆动的潜望镜 |
[57:24] | Exactly. | 很形象 |
[57:26] | So we got a pretty good idea what we’re gonna find on the other side, huh? | 那是不是就意味着 很快就可以穿越到另一端了 |
[57:31] | Navigationally. | 航线很精确 |
[57:34] | Guys? We’ll be approaching the Wormhole in about three hours. | 伙计们 我们将在大约三小时后接近虫洞 |
[57:44] | Hey, Coop? | 嗨 库珀 |
[57:46] | Can we stop the spinning? | 能停止旋转吗 |
[57:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:49] | Because we’re close enough to see it now? | 我们已经近得可以看见它了 |
[57:53] | All right. | 嗯 |
[57:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:01] | There, that’s it! That’s the Wormhole! | 那儿 就是它 虫洞 |
[58:04] | Say it, don’t spray it, Rom. | 说话 别喷水 罗米利 |
[58:06] | It’s a sphere. | 是球状的 |
[58:07] | Of course it is. What, you…? You thought it would just be a hole? | 当然是球状的 难道你以为是个洞 |
[58:12] | No, it’s just that all the illustrations I’ve ever seen, they… | 不 只是所有我见过的插图都是画成 |
[58:16] | In the illustrations, they’re trying to show you how it works. | 那些插图是为了解释它的作用 |
[58:20] | So they say you want to go from here to there. | 如果说 你要从这儿到这儿 |
[58:24] | But it’s too far, right? | 太远了 对吧 |
[58:27] | So a Wormhole bends space like this, so you can take a shortcut through a higher dimension. | 虫洞可以把空间像这样折叠起来 于是你可以抄近路了 |
[58:34] | Okay, so… | 那么好吧 |
[58:35] | to show that, they’ve turned three-dimensional space into two dimensions… | 把三维空间换成二维空间 这样更直观一些 |
[58:39] | which turns a Wormhole into two dimensions, a circle. | 于是虫洞在二维空间就成了 圆圈 |
[58:44] | What’s a circle in three dimensions? | 那三维空间的圆圈是什么 |
[58:47] | – A sphere. – Exactly. | – 球体 – 没错 |
[58:49] | A spherical hole. | 球状的洞 |
[58:51] | But who put it there? Who do we have to thank? | 是谁放在那儿的 我们该感谢谁呢 |
[58:54] | I’m not thanking anybody until we get out of here in one piece, Rom. | 除非我们能从这里完整地出去 不然我谁也不信 |
[59:06] | Any trick to this, Doyle? | 有什么诀窍吗 道尔 |
[59:09] | No one knows. | 鬼才知道 |
[59:18] | The others made it, right? | 它们都过去了 对吗 |
[59:21] | At least some of them. | 至少有几个 |
[59:55] | Everybody ready to say goodbye to our solar system? | 大家准备跟太阳系说再见吧 |
[59:59] | To our galaxy. | 没准儿是银河系 |
[1:00:03] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:00:37] | The controls won’t work here. We’re passing through the bulk. | 控制器没有用 正在经过膨胀区 |
[1:00:40] | It’s space beyond our three dimensions. All you can do is record and observe. | 这里是超过三维的空间 能做的只有记录和观察 |
[1:00:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:59] | I think it’s them. | 应该是他们 |
[1:01:01] | Distorting space-time. | 是时空弯曲效应 |
[1:01:05] | Don’t! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[1:01:35] | What was that? | 那表示什么 |
[1:01:39] | The first handshake. | 第一次握手 |
[1:01:42] | We’re… | 我们 |
[1:01:45] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:02:06] | So the lost communications came through. | 找回了丢失的通讯数据 |
[1:02:09] | – How? – The relay on this side cached them. | – 在哪儿 – 在这边的存储器里 |
[1:02:12] | So years of basic data. No real surprises. | 只是这些年的基础数据 没有什么大惊奇 |
[1:02:16] | Miller’s site has kept pinging thumbs up, as has Dr. Mann’s. Um… | 米勒的信号一直在持续 曼恩博士也一样 |
[1:02:20] | Edmunds’ went down three years ago. | 艾德蒙斯的三年前就消失了 |
[1:02:23] | Transmitter failure? | 传输失败 |
[1:02:24] | Maybe. He was sending the thumbs up right until it went dark. | 也许 黑屏之前他一直还有信号的 |
[1:02:27] | But Miller’s still looks good though, right? | 米勒那儿看上去还不错 |
[1:02:29] | Because she’s coming up fast. | 因为我们正在靠近她 |
[1:02:32] | With one complication. | 不过有个麻烦的情况 |
[1:02:34] | The planet is much closer to Gargantua than we thought. | 这星球离卡冈图亚比我们预计的近的多 |
[1:02:37] | – Gargantua? – It’s what we’re calling the black hole. | – 卡冈图亚 – 我们这么称呼黑洞 |
[1:02:40] | Miller’s and Dr. Mann’s planets both orbit it. | 米勒和曼恩博士的星球都绕着它的轨道旋转 |
[1:02:43] | – And Miller’s is on the horizon? – As a basketball around a hoop. | – 米勒的已经处于临界点 – 大概就像擦边球一样 |
[1:02:46] | Landing there takes us dangerously close. | 要想在那里登陆非常的危险 |
[1:02:48] | And a black hole that big has a huge gravitational pull. | 那么大的黑洞会产生巨大的引力 |
[1:02:54] | Look, I could swing around that neutron star to decelerate. | 我看可以利用那颗中子星来抵消黑洞的引力 |
[1:02:57] | No, it’s not that. It’s time. | 不 最关键的是时间 |
[1:02:59] | The gravity on that planet will slow our clock compared to Earth’s drastically. | 那个星球的引力会让我们地球的时间慢下来 |
[1:03:04] | How bad? | 有多慢 |
[1:03:06] | Every hour we spend on that planet will be… | 那个星球上的一小时相当于地球上的 |
[1:03:10] | seven years back on Earth. | 相当于地球上的七年 |
[1:03:13] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:03:15] | Well, that’s relativity, folks. | 这个就是相对论 |
[1:03:18] | Well, we can’t just drop down there without… | 我们不能就这样登陆 这样 |
[1:03:20] | Cooper, we have a mission. | 库珀 我们有任务 |
[1:03:22] | Yeah, Doyle, we have a mission, and our mission Plan A is… | 对 我们是有任务 我们任务的A计划 |
[1:03:25] | to find a planet that can habitate the people that are living on Earth now. | 是找到一个能够适合现在地球上人们生存的星球 |
[1:03:28] | You can’t just think about your family. Now you have to think bigger. | 你不能只想着家人 胸怀要宽阔一点 |
[1:03:31] | I am thinking about my family and millions of other families, okay? | 我想的是我的家人和成千上万的家人 |
[1:03:35] | Plan A does not work if the people on Earth are dead | 等执行计划的时候 人都已经死光了 |
[1:03:37] | by the time we pull it off. | 那A计划就没有任何意义了 |
[1:03:40] | No. It doesn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[1:03:42] | That’s why there’s a Plan B. | 而且还有B计划呢 |
[1:03:46] | Okay. Cooper’s right. | 好吧 库珀是对的 |
[1:03:48] | We need to think of time as a resource, like oxygen and food. Going down will cost us. | 时间也是一种资源 就像氧气和水 在那儿登陆代价很大 |
[1:03:54] | All right, look. | 听我说 |
[1:03:56] | Dr. Mann’s data is promising, but it will take months to get there. | 曼恩博士的数据也很可靠 但我们要花费几个月才能到达 |
[1:04:00] | And Edmunds’, it’s even further. | 艾德蒙斯的就更远了 |
[1:04:02] | Miller hasn’t sent much, but what she has is very promising. It’s water, it’s organics… | 米勒没多说 但她说的很有希望 有水 和有机物 |
[1:04:07] | – You don’t find that every day. – No, you don’t. | – 不是每天都有 – 对 的确 |
[1:04:09] | And just think about the resources, including time… | 再想想 试图回到这里 |
[1:04:11] | that would be spent trying to get back here. | 将要消耗的资源 包括时间 |
[1:04:15] | – Romilly… – Yeah? | – 罗米利 – 什么 |
[1:04:17] | How far off from Miller’s planet do we have to be to stay out of the time shift? | 我们要离开米勒的星球多远 才能避免时间发生转变 |
[1:04:21] | Just back from the cusp. | 只要离开波峰就行 |
[1:04:23] | All right, which is here, just outside of Miller’s planet. | 那就是这里 在米勒星球的上空 |
[1:04:26] | – Right. – Okay. | – 没错 – 好吧 |
[1:04:29] | Here’s Gargantua. Here’s Miller’s planet. | 这儿是卡冈图亚 这儿是米勒的星球 |
[1:04:32] | Instead of taking the Endurance into orbit around Miller’s planet… | 把飞船飞入米勒星球的轨道 |
[1:04:35] | which would conserve fuel, but we would lose a lot of time… | 的确可以节省燃料 但是 会浪费很多时间 |
[1:04:38] | what if we take a wider orbit around Gargantua, parallel with Miller’s planet… | 如果我们沿着跟米勒星球平行的卡冈图亚的轨道 |
[1:04:42] | outside of this time shift, to here? | 避开时间变化区呢 |
[1:04:45] | Then we take the Ranger down, we get Miller, we get her samples. | 用飞船接上米勒和她的样本 |
[1:04:48] | We come back, we analyze, we debrief. We’re in, we’re out. | 回来进行分析询问 一进一出 |
[1:04:51] | We lose a little fuel, but we save a whole lot of time. | 尽管费点燃料 但节省了很多时间 |
[1:04:53] | – That’ll work. – That’s good. | – 应该可行 – 很不错 |
[1:04:55] | There’s no time for monkey business or chit-chat down there. | 到了那儿 我们可就没时间争论瞎扯了 |
[1:04:58] | So, TARS, you should definitely stay here. | 所以塔斯 你必须留在这儿 |
[1:05:01] | CASE, you’re with me. Anyone else can stay. | 凯斯 你跟我走 别人都可以留下 |
[1:05:03] | If we’re talking about a couple years, I could use the time to research gravity. | 如果 这需要两年时间的话 我正好可以研究引力 |
[1:05:07] | Observations from the Wormhole, that’s gold to Professor Brand. | 观察虫洞 对布兰德教授来说像黄金一样珍贵 |
[1:05:10] | TARS, factor an orbit of Gargantua. | 塔斯 找一条卡冈图亚的轨道 |
[1:05:12] | Conserve fuel, minimize thrusting, | 节省燃料 少用推进器 |
[1:05:14] | but make sure we stay in range of Miller’s planet. | 但要确保在米勒星球的范围内 |
[1:05:17] | – You got it? – I wouldn’t leave you behind… | – 明白吗 – 我会让你在 |
[1:05:20] | Dr. Brand. | 布兰德博士 |
[1:05:25] | – You ready, CASE? – Yup. | – 好了吗 凯斯 – 好了 |
[1:05:28] | – You don’t say much, do you? – TARS talks plenty for both of us. | – 你不太爱说话 是吗 – 有塔斯说就够了 |
[1:05:33] | Detach. | 脱离 |
[1:05:41] | – Romilly, are you reading these forces? – It’s unbelievable. | – 罗米利 看到引力值了吗 – 真难以置信 |
[1:05:47] | A literal heart of darkness. | 真正的黑暗之星 |
[1:05:53] | If we could just see the collapsed star inside… | 如果我们能看到坍塌在里面的星球 |
[1:05:56] | the singularity, yeah, we’d solve gravity. | 看到奇点 就能解决引力了 |
[1:06:00] | – And we can’t get anything from it? – Nothing escapes that horizon. | – 能从那儿获取点什么吗 – 没有什么能从那儿离开 |
[1:06:03] | Not even light. | 也包括光 |
[1:06:05] | – The answer’s there, just no way to see it. – There’s Miller’s planet. | – 答案就在那儿 可惜看不见 – 是米勒的星球 |
[1:06:11] | Goodbye, Ranger. | 再见 徘徊者 |
[1:06:25] | This is fast for atmospheric entry. | 这比进入大气层要快 |
[1:06:27] | – Should we use the thrusters to slow? – No. | – 需要用推进器来减速吗 – 不 |
[1:06:30] | I’m gonna use the Ranger’s aerodynamics to save some fuel. | 我要用飞船的空气动力学效应来节省燃料 |
[1:06:33] | Air brake? | 汽油是够 |
[1:06:35] | – We want to get down fast, don’t we? – We want to get there in one piece. | – 要快速着陆 是吗 – 确切地说 要完整地着陆 |
[1:06:39] | – Hang on. – Brand, Doyle, get ready. | – 坐稳了 – 布兰德 道尔 准备好 |
[1:06:57] | – We should ease! – Hands where I can see them. | – 应该减速 – 待在那儿别动 凯斯 |
[1:07:00] | The only time I went down was when a machine was easing at the wrong time. | 我唯一的一次事故 就是因为机器在错误的时间减速 |
[1:07:04] | – A little caution… – Can get you killed, like reckless driving. | – 小心能保证安全 – 也能让你送命 跟鲁莽驾驶一样 |
[1:07:07] | – Cooper, it’s too damn fast! – I got this. | – 太快了 – 我心里有数 |
[1:07:14] | – Should I disable the feedback? – No. I need to feel the air. | – 要关掉声音反馈吗 – 不 我需要感受气流 |
[1:07:22] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[1:07:26] | It’s just water! | 全都是水 |
[1:07:29] | The stuff of life. | 生命的要素 |
[1:07:31] | Twelve hundred meters. | 一千二百米 |
[1:07:32] | – Do we have a fix on the beacon? – Got it! | – 能找到目标点吗 – 锁定 |
[1:07:35] | – Can you maneuver? – I’ll need to shave some speed. | – 开始着陆 – 我得调整速度 |
[1:07:37] | I’m gonna spiral down on top of it. Everybody hang on! | 开始螺旋式下降 大家坐稳了 |
[1:07:42] | Seven hundred. | 七百米 |
[1:07:46] | On my cue, CASE. On my cue. | 等我指令 凯斯 听好了 |
[1:07:51] | Five hundred meters. | 五百米 |
[1:08:02] | Fire! | 点火 |
[1:08:17] | Very graceful. | 姿势很优雅 |
[1:08:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:20] | But very efficient. | 但是非常高效率 |
[1:08:24] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go! | 还等什么呢 该走了 |
[1:08:27] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 走 |
[1:08:29] | Seven years per hour here. Let’s make it count! | 一个小时七年呐 省着点儿吧 |
[1:08:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:09:02] | About 200 meters. | 差不多两百米 |
[1:09:14] | The gravity’s punishing. | 引力还真不小 |
[1:09:16] | Been floating through space too long? | 在太空里漂太久了 |
[1:09:19] | One hundred and thirty percent Earth gravity. | 地球引力的1.3倍 |
[1:09:21] | Come on. Come on. | 快点儿 快 快点儿 |
[1:09:26] | – There’s nothing here. – Should be right here. | – 什么也没有 – 应该就在这里 |
[1:09:30] | If the signal’s coming from here, then… | 如果 信号是从这里发出的 |
[1:09:43] | Her beacon. | 她的发射器 |
[1:09:52] | Wreckage. | 是残骸 |
[1:09:54] | Where’s the rest? | 其它部分呢 |
[1:09:56] | Towards the mountains! | 在山那边 |
[1:10:01] | Those aren’t mountains. | 那可不是山 |
[1:10:04] | They’re waves. | 那是巨浪 |
[1:10:11] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 该死 该死 |
[1:10:14] | That one’s moving away from us. | 正在向这边移动呢 |
[1:10:23] | We need the recorder. | 得找到记录仪 |
[1:10:35] | Brand, Doyle, back to the Ranger now! | 布兰德 道尔 马上回到飞船来 |
[1:10:37] | We’re not leaving without her data. | 我们必须带走它的数据 |
[1:10:41] | Get back here now! | 赶快回来 |
[1:10:42] | We do not have time! | 我们没有时间了 |
[1:10:44] | The second wave is coming! We’re in the middle of a swell. | 那个巨浪过来了 我们躲不开的 |
[1:10:48] | No, I got it. | 等等 我找到了 |
[1:10:49] | Get your ass back to the Ranger now! | 你们马上回到飞船来 快 |
[1:10:56] | Brand, get back here now! | 布兰德 快回来 快 |
[1:11:00] | No, Cooper, go. Cooper, go. I can’t make it. | 不 你们别管我了 快走 |
[1:11:03] | – Go! – CASE, go get her. | – 走 – 凯斯 去接她 |
[1:11:13] | Go, go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:11:16] | – I’m not gonna make it! – Yes, you are. Yes, you are! | – 我回不去了 – 你可以的 你可以的 |
[1:11:26] | Come on, CASE has her! Get back here, Doyle! | 快接上他们 接上他们 道尔 快回来 |
[1:11:31] | Come on! | 快回来 |
[1:11:35] | Get to the hatch! | 赶快进来 |
[1:11:41] | Go, go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:11:48] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:11:50] | Manually overriding inside hatch! | 从里面手动关闭舱门 |
[1:11:55] | Cooper! Wait! | 库珀 等等 |
[1:12:03] | The engines are flooded! I’m gonna have to shut her down. | 引擎被淹了 我们必须关掉它 |
[1:12:41] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[1:12:46] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:13:19] | CASE, what’s the problem? | 凯斯 怎么回事 |
[1:13:20] | Too waterlogged. Let it drain. | 进的水太多了 得先排水 |
[1:13:24] | Goddamn it! | 真该死 |
[1:13:25] | I told you to leave me! Why didn’t you? | 我说了别管我 你为什么不听 |
[1:13:28] | And I told you to get your ass back here! | 我也说了 让你赶快回来 |
[1:13:30] | One of us was thinking about the mission! | 这个时候我们心里想的应该是任务 明白吗 |
[1:13:33] | You were thinking about getting home. | 可你想的只有回家 |
[1:13:37] | I was trying to do the right thing! | 我只是想做我该做的事 |
[1:13:39] | Can you tell that to Doyle? | 这话你跟道尔说吧 |
[1:13:43] | – CASE, how much time? – Forty-five to an hour. | – 凯斯 还要多久 – 一小时左右 |
[1:13:47] | The stuff of life, huh? | 生命的要素 |
[1:13:50] | What’s this gonna cost us, Brand? | 这得付出多大的代价 |
[1:13:52] | A lot. Decades. | 很多 几十年 |
[1:14:01] | What happened to Miller? | 米勒怎么了 |
[1:14:03] | Judging by the wreckage, she was… | 从残骸判断 着陆后不久 |
[1:14:06] | broken up by a wave soon after impact. | 她应该是被一股巨浪打碎了 |
[1:14:09] | How’s the wreckage stayed together after all these years, huh? | 这么多年 为什么这些残骸还在这里 |
[1:14:13] | Because of the time slippage. | 那是因为时间变慢了 |
[1:14:16] | On this planet’s time, she just landed hours ago. | 按这个星球上的时间 她几小时前刚刚着陆 |
[1:14:21] | She probably just died minutes ago. | 她可能几分钟前才死的 |
[1:14:24] | The data Doyle received was just the initial status echoing endlessly. | 道尔收到的数据 只是最初的状态 在不断重复 |
[1:14:28] | Oh, we are not prepared for this. | 我们可没做这种准备 |
[1:14:33] | You eggheads have the survival skills of a Boy Scout troop. | 纸上谈兵 你的生存技能还不如童子军 |
[1:14:37] | Well, we got this far on our brains. Farther than any human in history. | 我的智慧 让我们走出了人类历史上最远的距离 |
[1:14:40] | Well, not far enough! | 可这还远远不够 |
[1:14:42] | And now we’re stuck here till there won’t be anyone left on Earth to save. | 我们现在被困在这里 地球上没有任何人能够救我们 |
[1:14:48] | I’m counting every minute, same as you, Cooper. | 我也想争分夺秒跟你一样 库珀 |
[1:14:56] | Is there any possibility… | 有没有这种可能呢 |
[1:14:58] | some kind of a way we can maybe all jump in a black hole? | 通过时间跳跃进入黑洞 |
[1:15:02] | Gain back the years? | 夺回失去的时间 |
[1:15:04] | Don’t shake your head at me. | 别这样对我摇头 |
[1:15:06] | Time is relative, okay? | 时间是相对的 懂吗 |
[1:15:08] | It can stretch and it can squeeze, but… | 既可以拉长也可以压缩 但是 |
[1:15:11] | it can’t run backwards. It just can’t. | 就是不能回转 不可能 |
[1:15:14] | The only thing that can move across dimensions, like time, is gravity. | 唯一能像时间一样 在维度中移动的是引力 |
[1:15:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:24] | The beings that led us here, they communicate… | 那些引我们进入到这里的生命 他们是通过 |
[1:15:28] | – …through gravity, right? – Yes. | – 引力联络 对吗 – 是的 |
[1:15:30] | Could they be talking to us from the future? | 能从未来向现在说话吗 |
[1:15:33] | – Maybe. – Okay. If they can… | – 也许 – 好的 如果他们能 |
[1:15:37] | “They” are beings of five dimensions. | “他们”是五维空间的生命体 |
[1:15:40] | To them, time might be another physical dimension. | 对他们来说 时间可能是另一种空间的实体 |
[1:15:44] | To them… | 对他们来说 |
[1:15:46] | the past might be a canyon that they can climb into and the future… | 过去 可能就是一个可以爬进去的山谷 而未来 |
[1:15:50] | a mountain they can climb up. But to us, it’s not, okay? | 是一座可以爬上去的山 跟我们完全不同 |
[1:15:54] | Look, Cooper, I screwed up. I’m sorry. | 是我搞砸了一切 对不起 |
[1:15:59] | But you knew about relativity. | 你应该懂相对论的 |
[1:16:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:16:04] | Brand… | 布兰德 |
[1:16:10] | my daughter was 10 years old. | 我女儿才十岁 |
[1:16:12] | I couldn’t teach her Einstein’s theories before I left. | 我还没来得及教会她爱因斯坦的理论 |
[1:16:16] | Couldn’t you have told her you were going to save the world? | 你没跟她说 你是去拯救世界 |
[1:16:19] | No. | 没有 |
[1:16:22] | When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. | 等你当了父母 你就会明白一件事情 |
[1:16:27] | And that is that you want to make sure your children feel safe. | 那就是要保证让你的孩子感到安全 |
[1:16:32] | And it rules out telling a 10-year-old that the world is ending. | 所以不能跟一个十岁的孩子说 世界末日到了 |
[1:16:38] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[1:16:43] | – How long for the engines, CASE? – A minute or two. | – 还需要多长时间 – 一两分钟 |
[1:16:46] | We don’t have it. Helmets on! | 我们没时间了 戴上头盔 |
[1:16:52] | Brand, co-pilot, you’re up. | 布兰德 你来做副驾驶 |
[1:16:54] | CASE, blow the cabin oxygen through the main thrusters! | 凯斯 把舱里氧气加给主推进器 |
[1:16:56] | – We’re gonna spark it. – Roger that. | – 准备点火 – 收到 |
[1:16:58] | – Locked. – Depressurizing. | – 就位 – 释放压力 |
[1:17:05] | Engines up! | 引擎启动 |
[1:17:36] | Hello, Rom. | 罗米利 怎么 |
[1:17:37] | I’ve waited years. | 我等了好多年 |
[1:17:40] | How…? How many years? | 等了多少年 |
[1:17:44] | By now it must be… Twenty-three years… | 到现在应该有 二十三年 |
[1:17:47] | four months, eight days. | 四个月零八天 |
[1:17:53] | Doyle? | 道尔在哪儿 |
[1:18:01] | I thought I was prepared. I knew the theory. | 我还以为我准备得充分 精通理论 |
[1:18:05] | Reality’s different. | 事实完全不同 |
[1:18:07] | And Miller? | 那米勒呢 |
[1:18:10] | There’s nothing here for us. | 这儿没我们要的东西 |
[1:18:15] | Why didn’t you sleep? | 你为什么不睡觉 |
[1:18:17] | Oh, I had a couple of stretches. But I stopped believing you were coming back. | 我曾经睡过几次 我认为你们已经回不来了 |
[1:18:22] | And something seemed wrong about dreaming my life away. | 把生命就这样睡掉也太浪费了 |
[1:18:26] | I learned what I could from the black hole… | 我尽我所能地研究这黑洞 |
[1:18:29] | but I couldn’t send anything to your father. | 还是没办法跟你爸爸联系 |
[1:18:32] | We’ve been receiving, but nothing gets out. | 我们只能接收 却什么也发不出去 |
[1:18:34] | – Is he alive? – Oh, yeah. | – 他还活着吗 – 活着 |
[1:18:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[1:18:41] | We’ve got years of messages stored. | 我把很多年的信息都保存了起来 |
[1:18:45] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[1:18:46] | Messages span 23 years. | 一共有二十三年的信息 |
[1:18:51] | Play it from the beginning. | 从头开始放 |
[1:18:56] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:18:58] | Checking in. Saying hi. | 跟你 汇报一下 |
[1:19:02] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:19:04] | Finished second in school. | 毕业成绩是第二名 |
[1:19:07] | Miss Kurling’s still giving me C’s though. | 科琳小姐还是给了个C |
[1:19:10] | Pulled me down, but second’s not bad. | 拉低了分数 不过第二名也不错 |
[1:19:14] | Grandpa attended the ceremony. | 外公参加了毕业典礼 |
[1:19:17] | Um… Oh. | 哦 |
[1:19:20] | I met another girl, Dad. | 我遇到了一个女孩儿 |
[1:19:23] | I, uh… | 我觉得 |
[1:19:25] | I really think this is the one. | 这辈子就是她了 |
[1:19:28] | Name’s Lois. That’s her right there. | 她叫路易丝 这是她的照片 |
[1:19:34] | Murphy stole Grandpa’s car. | 墨菲偷着开外公的车 |
[1:19:36] | She crashed it. She’s okay, though. | 撞坏了 不过她没事 |
[1:19:40] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:19:42] | Look at this! | 脸往这儿看 |
[1:19:44] | You’re a grandpa. | 你当爷爷了 |
[1:19:47] | His name’s Jesse. | 她叫杰西 |
[1:19:49] | I kind of wanted to call him Coop, but Lois says, uh, maybe next time. | 我想让她叫库珀 但是路易丝说下次吧 |
[1:19:54] | Donald says he’s already earned the “great” part, so we just leave it at that. | 唐纳德说他已经有重孙子了 别的就不用说了 |
[1:20:02] | – Oh, dear. – Oh, dear. | – 哦 来吧 – 宝贝儿 |
[1:20:05] | Say “Bye-bye, Grandpa.” | 说 爷爷再见 |
[1:20:07] | Bye-bye, Grandpa. Okay. | 说爷爷再见 真乖 |
[1:20:09] | Sorry it’s been a while. | 最近有点儿忙 |
[1:20:13] | Just | 因为 |
[1:20:16] | what with Jesse and all. | 因为杰西的事 |
[1:20:25] | Grandpa died last week. | 上个星期外公去世了 |
[1:20:27] | We buried him out in the back forty next to Mom and Jesse. | 我们把他葬在妈妈还有杰西的旁边 |
[1:20:33] | Which is where we would have buried you if you’d ever come back. | 那儿也有你的地方 |
[1:20:40] | Murph was there at the funeral. | 墨菲来参加了葬礼 |
[1:20:43] | We don’t see her that much, but she came for that. | 尽管不常见面 但她还是来了 |
[1:20:49] | You aren’t listening to this, I know that. | 我知道 你根本听不到这些 |
[1:20:54] | All these messages are just, like… | 所有的口信 都好像是 |
[1:20:58] | drifting out there in the darkness. | 被宇宙的黑暗 吞没了一样 |
[1:21:03] | Lois says that, uh… | 路易丝说我应该 |
[1:21:06] | I have to let you go. | 就此让你走 |
[1:21:09] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[1:21:12] | So… | 好吧 |
[1:21:16] | I guess I’m letting you go. | 那我就让你走吧 |
[1:21:20] | I don’t know where you are, Dad… | 我不知道你在哪儿 爸爸 |
[1:21:23] | but I hope that you’re at peace. | 但是我希望你平安 |
[1:21:28] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:21:42] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:21:47] | Hey, Murph. | 嗨 墨菲 |
[1:21:48] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:21:54] | I never made one of these when you were still responding | 你有消息的时候 我没说过话 |
[1:21:56] | because I was so mad at you for leaving. | 因为我还在为你的离开生气 |
[1:22:02] | And then when you went quiet, it… | 然后你就没消息了 |
[1:22:06] | seemed like I should live with that decision. And I have. | 看起来 我也只好这么过下去了 |
[1:22:14] | But today’s my birthday. | 可是今天是我的生日 |
[1:22:20] | And it’s a special one, because you told me… | 这个生日很特别 因为你说过 |
[1:22:27] | You once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. | 你曾说过 等你回来的时候 我们可能是一样的年纪 |
[1:22:33] | And today I’m the age you were when you left. | 今天 我就到了你离开时的年龄 |
[1:22:39] | So it would be a real good time for you to come back. | 所以现在就是你应该回来的时候了 |
[1:22:56] | I didn’t mean to intrude. It’s just that I’ve never seen you in here before. | 我不是打扰你 只是我以前从没见你来过这儿 |
[1:23:01] | I’ve never been in here before. | 我以前就从没在这儿过 |
[1:23:05] | I talk to Amelia all the time. | 我经常 跟我女儿说话 |
[1:23:08] | It helps. | 很有帮助 |
[1:23:10] | – I’m glad you’ve started. – I haven’t. I… | – 很高兴你这么做 – 我没做什么 |
[1:23:13] | I just had something I needed to get out. | 只是有些事情想说出来 |
[1:23:16] | – I know they’re still out there. – I know. | – 我知道他们还在那儿 – 我知道 |
[1:23:19] | There are so many reasons their communications might not be getting through. | 很多情况都会影响他们的通讯而导致无法联络 |
[1:23:23] | I know, professor. | 我明白 教授 |
[1:23:25] | I’m not sure what I’m more afraid of. | 我不明白 什么更让我害怕 |
[1:23:29] | Them never coming back or… | 是他们 永远不会再回来 |
[1:23:33] | coming back to find we’ve failed. | 还是回来后 发现我们失败了 |
[1:23:36] | Then let’s succeed. | 那我们就成功吧 |
[1:23:38] | So… | 那就 |
[1:23:40] | back to the fourth iteration. Let’s run it through some new fields. | 我们再回到第四迭代 看看从新的角度试一下 |
[1:23:45] | With respect, professor, we’ve tried that hundreds of times. | 不是冒犯您 教授 我们已经试过几百次了 |
[1:23:48] | It only has to work once, Murph. | 我们需要的 只是算通一次 墨菲 |
[1:23:55] | Every rivet that they strike could have been a bullet. | 他们敲击的每颗铆钉 都可能是一颗子弹 |
[1:23:59] | We’ve done well for the world here… | 我们对这世界已经尽力了 |
[1:24:01] | whether or not we crack the equation before I kick the bucket. | 不管我死之前算不算得出这方程式 都无所谓了 |
[1:24:06] | – Don’t be morbid, professor. – I’m not afraid of death. | – 别那么悲观 教授 – 我不害怕死亡 |
[1:24:10] | I’m an old physicist. | 我是一个老物理学家 |
[1:24:13] | I’m afraid of time. | 我害怕的是时间 |
[1:24:22] | Time. | 时间 |
[1:24:25] | You’re afraid of time. | 您害怕时间 |
[1:24:29] | We’ve been trying to solve the equation… | 我们一直以来试图解出这个方程式的前提条件 |
[1:24:31] | without changing the underlying assumption about time. | 是时间不变 |
[1:24:34] | – And? – And that means… | – 所以 – 所以就表示 |
[1:24:36] | each iteration is an attempt to prove its own proof. | 每一个迭代只是在尝试进行自我证明 |
[1:24:40] | It’s recursive. It’s nonsensical. | 这是递归算法 行不通的 |
[1:24:43] | Are you calling my life’s work nonsense, Murph? | 你是说我一生的工作都白干了 是吗 |
[1:24:47] | No, I’m saying that you’ve been trying to… | 不 我是说您一直在背着一只手 |
[1:24:49] | finish it with one arm… No, with both arms. … Tied behind your back. | 不 只是把两只手都捆在背后工作 |
[1:24:55] | And I don’t understand why. | 我不明白这是为什么 |
[1:24:58] | I’m an old man, Murph. | 我是个老人 墨菲 |
[1:25:01] | Can we take this point up at another time? | 我们能再另找时间谈吗 |
[1:25:03] | I want to talk to my daughter. | 我想跟我的女儿说说话 |
[1:25:08] | Stepping out into the universe… | 踏入宇宙我们就必须 |
[1:25:10] | we must confront the reality of interstellar travel. | 面对星际旅行的各种现实条件 |
[1:25:15] | We must reach far beyond our own lifespans. | 我们必须要远远地超越我们个体的生命范畴 |
[1:25:20] | We must think not as individuals but as a species. | 不能以个体思维来思考问题 要以种群为前提 |
[1:25:28] | Do not go gentle into that good night | 不要温顺地走进这个良夜 |
[1:25:33] | TARS kept the Endurance right where we needed her. | 塔斯把飞船停在了预定地点 |
[1:25:35] | But the trip took years longer than we anticipated. | 但我们花费的时间比预计的长了很多 |
[1:25:38] | We no longer have the fuel to visit both prospects, so… | 剩下的那两个星球我们只能去一个 |
[1:25:42] | we have to choose. | 因为燃料不够 |
[1:25:45] | But how? | 选哪个 |
[1:25:47] | They’re both promising. | 看上去都有希望 |
[1:25:50] | Edmunds’ data is better, but Dr. Mann is the one still transmitting, so… | 艾德蒙斯的数据比较好 而曼恩博士那里还在持续传送 |
[1:25:55] | We’ve no reason to suspect Edmunds’s data would have soured. | 没有证据表明艾德蒙斯的数据发生了变化 |
[1:25:59] | His world has key elements to sustain human life. | 他那儿有维持人类生命的关键元素 |
[1:26:02] | – As does Dr. Mann’s. – Cooper, this is my field. | – 曼恩博士那儿也一样 – 这是我擅长的领域 |
[1:26:06] | And… | 还有 |
[1:26:08] | I really believe Edmunds’ is the better prospect. | 我相信艾德蒙斯那边的可能性更大 |
[1:26:10] | – Why? – Gargantua, that’s why. | – 为什么 – 卡冈图亚就是原因 |
[1:26:15] | Look at Miller’s planet. Hydrocarbons, organics, yes… | 米勒的星球上 氢 有机物 没错 |
[1:26:19] | but no life. Sterile. We’ll find the same thing on Mann’s. | 但没有生命 荒漠 曼恩那儿也是一样 |
[1:26:24] | Because of the black hole? | 是因为黑洞吗 |
[1:26:26] | Murphy’s Law. Whatever can happen will happen. | 墨菲定律 可能发生的就会发生 |
[1:26:29] | Accident is the first building block of evolution. | 意外 是进化的第一块积木 |
[1:26:31] | But when you’re orbiting a black hole not enough can happen. | 但是绕着黑洞的轨道 就不可能有足够的意外发生 |
[1:26:34] | It sucks in asteroids and comets, other events which would otherwise reach you. | 小行星和彗星都被吞噬了 否则的话怎么也会遇到的 |
[1:26:39] | We need to go further afield. | 我们得走的再远些 |
[1:26:41] | You once said that Dr. Mann… | 你曾经说过 曼恩博士 |
[1:26:45] | was the best of us. | 是我们中最好的 |
[1:26:47] | He’s remarkable. We’re only here because of him. | 他很了不起 没有他 我们到不了这儿 |
[1:26:50] | And yet… Yet here he is. | 现在他就在这里 |
[1:26:53] | He’s on the ground, and he’s sending a very unambiguous message, telling us… | 在星球上 正在给我们发出非常明确的信息 |
[1:26:58] | to come to his planet. | 让我们去他的星球 |
[1:27:00] | Granted, but Edmunds’ data is more promising. | 但是 我觉得艾德蒙斯 他的数据更可靠 |
[1:27:05] | We should vote. | 投票吧 |
[1:27:06] | Well, if we vote, there’s something you should know. | 要投票 有一件事情你必须要先知道 |
[1:27:09] | Brand? | 布兰德 |
[1:27:10] | He has a right to know. | 他有权利知道 |
[1:27:12] | That has nothing to do with it. | 那跟这根本没关系 |
[1:27:14] | – What does? – She’s in love with Wolf Edmunds. | – 什么意思 – 她跟艾德蒙斯是恋人 |
[1:27:18] | – Is that true? – Yes. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[1:27:23] | And that makes me want to follow my heart. | 所以 我想要跟着我的心走 |
[1:27:29] | But maybe we’ve spent too long trying to figure all this outwith theory. | 我们习惯了依靠理论来解决问题 已经太久了 |
[1:27:33] | You’re a scientist, Brand. | 你是个科学家 布兰德 |
[1:27:35] | So listen to me… | 请听我说 |
[1:27:37] | when I say that love isn’t something we invented. It’s… | 我们要明白 爱 不是人类发明出来的东西 |
[1:27:43] | observable, powerful. | 它一直存在 而且很强大 |
[1:27:47] | It has to mean something. | 它是有意义的 |
[1:27:49] | Love has meaning, yes. Social utility, social bonding, child rearing… | 爱是有意义的 没错 社会效用 人际往来 生儿育女 |
[1:27:54] | We love people who have died. Where’s the social utility in that? | 爱一个死去的人 这能有什么社会效用 |
[1:27:58] | None. | 没有 |
[1:27:59] | Maybe it means something more, something we can’t… | 更多 我们 不能 |
[1:28:03] | yet understand. | 理解的 |
[1:28:05] | Maybe it’s some evidence, some… | 也许是 某种证据 比如 |
[1:28:10] | artifact of a higher dimension that we can’t consciously perceive. | 来自更高维度文明 而且是我们目前无法感知的 |
[1:28:14] | I’m drawn across the universe to someone I haven’t seen in a decade… | 我风尘仆仆穿越宇宙 寻找一个消失了十年的人 |
[1:28:19] | who I know is probably dead. | 我也知道他可能已经死了 |
[1:28:23] | Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving… | 爱 是一种力量 可以让我们能够超越时空的维度 |
[1:28:26] | that transcends dimensions of time and space. | 来感知它的存在 |
[1:28:31] | Maybe we should trust that, even if we can’t understand it yet. | 也许我们应该相信它 尽管我们还不能真正地理解它 |
[1:28:40] | All right, Cooper… | 好吧 库珀 |
[1:28:44] | yes… | 没错 |
[1:28:46] | the tiniest possibility of seeing Wolf again excites me. | 能见到艾德蒙斯的机会再渺茫我也不放弃 |
[1:28:50] | That doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 这不意味着我错了 |
[1:28:53] | Honestly, Amelia… | 老实说 布兰德 |
[1:28:57] | it might. | 不乐观 |
[1:29:05] | TARS, chart a course for Dr. Mann’s. | 塔斯 确定到曼恩博士的航迹 |
[1:29:24] | We’ll lose about a third again. | 这下又没了三分之一 |
[1:29:26] | But next year… | 不过明年 |
[1:29:30] | Next year I’m gonna work Nelson’s farm and we’ll make it up. | 我可以用纳尔森的农场补回来 |
[1:29:33] | What happened to Nelson? | 纳尔森怎么了 |
[1:29:41] | Murph, would you like some more souffle’? | 墨菲 要不要再来点蛋奶酥 |
[1:29:43] | Oh, no. I’m full, thanks. It was delicious. | 不不不 我饱了 谢谢 很好吃 |
[1:29:48] | Coop, finish your fritter, please. | 库珀 别浪费食物 |
[1:29:52] | Will you spend the night? Your room is exactly as you left it. It’s ready. | 晚上在这儿住吗 你的房间还和原来一样 一直都没有 |
[1:29:56] | I need to get back. | 我得回去 |
[1:29:57] | My sewing machine is in there, but there’s plenty… | 我把缝纫机放在那里了 |
[1:30:00] | I need to… | 我必须 |
[1:30:04] | Too many memories. | 太多的回忆了 |
[1:30:06] | We might have something for that. Hey, Coop. | 嗨 库珀 |
[1:30:17] | The dust. | 灰太大 |
[1:30:20] | Lois, I have a friend who… | 路易丝 我有个朋友 |
[1:30:23] | could look at his lungs. | 可以帮他看看 |
[1:30:43] | – Amelia, I’m sorry. – You were just being objective. | – 布兰德 我很抱歉 – 你只是客观分析 |
[1:30:46] | Unless you’re punishing me for screwing up on Miller’s planet. | 除非你是在惩罚我搞砸了米勒的星球 |
[1:30:49] | No, this wasn’t a personal decision. | 不 这不是我一个人的决定 |
[1:30:53] | If you’re wrong, you will have a very personal decision to make. | 如果你错了 就要做一个个人的决定 |
[1:30:57] | Your fuel calculations are based on a return journey. | 你是按返回地球计算燃料的 |
[1:31:00] | Strike out on Mann’s planet, and we’ll have to decide whether to return home… | 如果登陆曼恩的星球 我们就要决定是返回地球 |
[1:31:04] | or push on to Edmunds’ with Plan B. | 还是去艾德蒙斯那里试试B计划 |
[1:31:07] | Starting a colony could save us from extinction. | 创建殖民地 能让人类免于灭绝 |
[1:31:11] | You might have to decide between seeing your children again… | 你可能要决定回去跟孩子团聚 |
[1:31:14] | and the future of the human race. | 还是选择人类的未来 |
[1:31:17] | I trust you’ll be as objective then. | 相信你一定会很客观 |
[1:31:26] | He’s been asking for you since he came to. | 他醒过来之后 一直在找你 |
[1:31:28] | We were trying to reach you. | 我们就设法联系了你 |
[1:31:36] | Murph. | 墨菲 |
[1:31:38] | I’m here, professor. | 我在这儿 教授 |
[1:31:40] | I let you all down. | 我让你们失望了 |
[1:31:43] | No, you got us so far. Real close. | 不 我们的意见很接近了 |
[1:31:48] | I’ll finish what you started. | 我会继续走下去的 |
[1:31:50] | Good, good Murph. | 好 很好 墨菲 |
[1:31:54] | You had faith… | 您带的路 |
[1:31:58] | All those… | 那么 |
[1:32:00] | All those years. | 那么多年 |
[1:32:03] | I… | 我 |
[1:32:05] | I asked you to have faith. | 我叫你坚持信念 |
[1:32:09] | I wanted you to believe… | 希望你能相信 |
[1:32:13] | that your father… | 你的父亲 |
[1:32:18] | would come back. | 一定会回来 |
[1:32:20] | I do, professor. | 我相信 教授 |
[1:32:23] | Forgive me, Murph. | 原谅我 墨菲 |
[1:32:25] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 您不需要我原谅什么 |
[1:32:30] | I… | 我 |
[1:32:32] | I lied, Murph. | 我骗了你 墨菲 |
[1:32:36] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[1:32:44] | There was no need for him to… | 他没有理由 也没有必要 |
[1:32:49] | To come back. | 再回到这里 |
[1:32:53] | There is no way to help us. | 我们没有任何希望了 |
[1:32:58] | But Plan A… | 可是A计划 |
[1:32:59] | All this. All these people. | 我们这些人 |
[1:33:03] | And the equation. | 和您的推演 |
[1:33:09] | Did my father know? | 我父亲知道吗 |
[1:33:15] | Did he leave me? | 他抛弃了我 |
[1:33:20] | Do… | 不要 |
[1:33:23] | not… | 温顺地 |
[1:33:25] | go… | 走 |
[1:33:27] | gentle… | 进 |
[1:33:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:33:36] | You can’t leave. | 您 您不能走 |
[1:33:38] | You… No. | 不能 不能 |
[1:33:41] | Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell you that | 布兰德博士 我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[1:33:43] | your father died today. He had no pain. | 你父亲今天去世了他没有痛苦 |
[1:33:46] | He was at peace. | 走得很安详 |
[1:33:48] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[1:34:03] | Brand, did you know? | 布兰德 你知道吗 |
[1:34:07] | He told you, right? | 他告诉你了 是吗 |
[1:34:11] | You knew. | 你怎么知道 |
[1:34:15] | This was all a sham. | 这全是假的 |
[1:34:21] | You left us here. | 我们被扔在这里 |
[1:34:25] | To suffocate. | 窒息 |
[1:34:28] | To starve. | 挨饿 |
[1:34:57] | Frozen cloud. | 是冻云 |
[1:37:23] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:37:24] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:37:33] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:37:40] | Pray you never learn… | 希望你永远不会知道 |
[1:37:43] | just how good it can be to see another face. | 再次看见人类 是多美好的事 |
[1:37:55] | I hadn’t a lot of hope to begin with, but… | 一开始 我就没抱什么希望 |
[1:37:57] | after so long, I had none. | 过了那么久 更绝望了 |
[1:38:01] | My supplies were completely exhausted. | 我的补给已经全消耗光了 |
[1:38:06] | The last time I went to sleep, I didn’t even set a waking date. | 所以休眠之前 我都没设定醒来的日期 |
[1:38:13] | You have literally raised me from the dead. | 你们真的是让我起死回生了 |
[1:38:17] | – Lazarus. – Hm. | – 拉撒路 – 嗯 |
[1:38:20] | – What about the others? – I’m afraid you’re it, sir. | – 其他人怎么样了 – 恐怕只有你了 |
[1:38:24] | So far, surely. | 当然 |
[1:38:27] | No, our present situation is that there’s very little chance of rescuing any others. | 不 以我们现在的状况 救援其他人的机会很小 |
[1:38:36] | Dr. Mann. Dr. Mann? | 曼恩博士 曼恩博士 |
[1:38:39] | Tell us about your world. | 说说你的事情吧 |
[1:38:44] | Our world, we hope. | 希望也是你们的 |
[1:38:50] | Our world, uh, is cold… | 我们的世界很冷 |
[1:38:52] | stark… | 很荒凉 |
[1:38:56] | but undeniably beautiful. | 不可否认的是也很美 |
[1:39:00] | The days are 67 hours long, cold. | 白天有六十七个小时 很冷 |
[1:39:07] | The nights are… | 夜晚是六十七个 |
[1:39:09] | 67 far colder hours. | 更冷的小时 |
[1:39:17] | The gravity is a very, very pleasant 80 percent of the Earth’s. | 引力很舒服 只有地球上的百分之八十 |
[1:39:21] | Now, up here where I landed, the water is alkali… | 在我着陆的地方 水是碱性的 |
[1:39:25] | and the air has too much ammonia to breathe for more than just a few minutes… | 空气中氨的含量太高 呼吸几分钟就受不了了 |
[1:39:29] | but down at the surface, and there is a surface… | 但是在它的表层下面 还有一个层面 |
[1:39:33] | the chlorine dissipates. | 氯气开始消散 |
[1:39:35] | The ammonia gives way to crystalline hydrocarbons and breathable air. | 氨转化成结晶性烃 和能呼吸的空气 |
[1:39:39] | To organics. | 提供有机物 |
[1:39:41] | Possibly even to life. | 甚至也包括 生命体 |
[1:39:44] | We might be sharing this world. | 我们可以分享这个世界 |
[1:39:47] | These readings are from the surface? | 这些是表层的读数吗 |
[1:39:49] | Over the years, I’ve dropped various probes. | 这些年 我放出很多探测器 |
[1:39:53] | – How far have you explored? – I’ve mounted several major expeditions. | – 你勘探了多远 – 我进行了几次远征探险 |
[1:39:56] | But with oxygen in limited supply, KIPP there really did most of the legwork. | 但是因为氧气的限制 大部分是基普在跑腿 |
[1:40:01] | – What went wrong with him, sir? – Degeneration. | – 它怎么会变成这样 – 它是严重老化 |
[1:40:03] | He misidentified the first organics we found as ammonia crystals. | 它把我们发现的第一个有机体错认为是氨晶 |
[1:40:07] | We struggled on for a time, but ultimately I decommissioned him and… | 我们挣扎了一阵子 但最后我还是让它退役了 |
[1:40:11] | used his power source to keep the mission going. | 留下电源来保证任务 |
[1:40:14] | I thought I was alone before I shut him down. | 关掉它之前还以为只有我一个人 |
[1:40:17] | Would you like me to look at him? | 能让我检查一下吗 |
[1:40:19] | No. No. He needs a human touch. | 不 不 它需要的是人类 |
[1:40:21] | Dr. Brand, CASE is relaying a message for you from the comm station. | 布兰德博士 凯斯从信息中心传来一个给你的消息 |
[1:40:26] | Okay. Be right there. Excuse me. | 好的 我这就来 抱歉 |
[1:40:40] | Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell you that your father died today. | 布兰德博士 我很遗憾地告诉你 你父亲今天去世了 |
[1:40:44] | He had no pain. | 他没有痛苦 |
[1:40:48] | He was at peace. | 走得很安详 |
[1:40:52] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[1:40:56] | Is that Murph? | 是墨菲 |
[1:40:58] | She’s… She’s grown. | 她 她长大了 |
[1:41:01] | Brand, did you know? | 布兰德 你知道吗 |
[1:41:03] | He told you, right? | 他告诉你了 是吗 |
[1:41:08] | You knew. | 你怎么知道 |
[1:41:11] | This was all a sham. | 这全是假的 |
[1:41:14] | You left us here. | 我们被扔在这里 |
[1:41:17] | To suffocate. | 窒息 |
[1:41:21] | To starve. | 挨饿 |
[1:41:26] | Did my father know too? | 我父亲也知道吗 |
[1:41:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:41:33] | I just want to know… | 你是不是真的 |
[1:41:36] | if you left me here to die. | 把我扔在这里等死 |
[1:41:41] | I just have to know. | 我只是想知道 |
[1:41:49] | Cooper, my… | 库珀 我 |
[1:41:51] | My father dedicated… | 我父亲 |
[1:41:54] | his whole life to Plan A. I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 把他的一生都给了A计划 我不知道她到底在说什么 |
[1:42:00] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:42:07] | He never even hoped to get the people off the Earth? | 他从没想过要把地球上的人送走 |
[1:42:11] | No. | 对 |
[1:42:16] | But he’s been trying to solve the gravity equation for 40 years. | 但是他花了四十年时间推演那个引力方程式 |
[1:42:20] | Amelia, your father solved his equation before I even left. | 你父亲在我离开之前 就解出了那个方程式 |
[1:42:24] | Then why wouldn’t he use it? | 那他为什么不用呢 |
[1:42:26] | The equation couldn’t reconcile relativity with quantum mechanics. You need more. | 因为这个方程式不能调和相对论与量子力学 需要更多 |
[1:42:30] | More? More what? | 更多 更多什么 |
[1:42:32] | More data. You need to see into a black hole. | 更多数据 需要看到黑洞的内部 |
[1:42:36] | The laws of nature prohibit a naked singularity. | 自然法则禁止了赤裸的奇点 |
[1:42:38] | Romilly, is that true? | 罗米利 这是真的吗 |
[1:42:41] | If a black hole is an oyster, then the singularity’s the pearl inside. | 如果黑洞是贝壳 那么奇点就是里面的珍珠 |
[1:42:45] | The gravity’s so strong, it’s always hidden in darkness… | 强烈的引力让它始终藏在黑暗之中 |
[1:42:47] | behind the horizon. | 在边界之内 |
[1:42:50] | That’s why we call it a black hole. | 所以我们叫它黑洞 |
[1:42:53] | Okay, but if we see beyond the horizon… | 好吧 可是 如果能看到边界那一边 |
[1:42:57] | We can’t, Coop. | 那是不可能的 |
[1:42:58] | There are some things that aren’t meant to be known. | 有些事本不该说出来 |
[1:43:01] | Your father had to find another way to save the human race from extinction. | 你父亲找到了另一种 能使人类免于灭绝的办法 |
[1:43:05] | Plan B. A colony. | B计划 殖民地 |
[1:43:07] | Why not tell people? | 为什么不说出来 |
[1:43:10] | – Why keep building those stations? – He knew how hard it would be… | – 为什么还要建造那些空间站 – 因为他们知道 |
[1:43:13] | to get people to work together to save the species instead of themselves. | 让人们联起手来牺牲自我拯救种群 比拯救他们自己和孩子 |
[1:43:18] | Or their children. | 要难得多 |
[1:43:19] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[1:43:20] | You never would’ve come unless you believed you would save them. | 如果知道救不了孩子们 你根本不会来这儿 |
[1:43:23] | Evolution has yet to transcend that simple barrier. | 人类的进化还没有超越这个简单的障碍 |
[1:43:27] | We can care deeply, selflessly about… | 我们能为认识的人付出情感 |
[1:43:29] | those we know, but that empathy rarely extends beyond our line of sight. | 甚至付出一切 但是这种付出很难超越个人视野 |
[1:43:33] | But the lie. | 这是欺骗 |
[1:43:38] | That monstrous lie? | 是弥天大谎 |
[1:43:42] | Unforgivable. | 不可原谅的 |
[1:43:43] | And he knew that. | 他早就知道 |
[1:43:45] | He was prepared to destroy his own humanity in order to save the species. | 他准备好了 以毁灭自己的人性 来拯救人类 |
[1:43:50] | – He made an incredible sacrifice. – No. | – 他做出了巨大的牺牲 – 不 |
[1:43:54] | An incredible sacrifice is being made by the people on Earth who are gonna die! | 真正做出巨大牺牲的是那些在地球上等死的人 |
[1:43:59] | Because in his fucking arrogance… | 因为该死的自负 |
[1:44:02] | he declared their case hopeless. | 他就判了他们死刑 |
[1:44:04] | I’m sorry, Cooper… | 很抱歉 库珀 |
[1:44:06] | their case is hopeless. | 他们的确没希望了 |
[1:44:08] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:44:11] | We are the future. | 我们才是未来 |
[1:44:16] | Cooper, what can I do? | 库珀 我能做什么 |
[1:44:21] | Let me go home. | 让我回家 |
[1:44:23] | You’re absolutely positive? | 你真的能确定吗 |
[1:44:26] | His solution was correct. He’d had it for years. | 他的算法没错 早就解出来了 |
[1:44:29] | – It’s worthless? – It’s half the answer. | – 可是那没用 – 那只是一半 |
[1:44:33] | Okay, how do you find the other half? | 好吧 怎么找到另一半答案 |
[1:44:36] | Out there? A black hole. | 外太空 那个黑洞 |
[1:44:38] | – But stuck down here on Earth? – Yeah? | – 和地球有什么关联 – 什么 |
[1:44:42] | I’m not sure you can. | 你是指不上了 |
[1:44:46] | God, they just pack up and leave. | 天呐 都在收拾东西撤离 |
[1:44:50] | What are they hoping to find? | 他们能撤到哪儿去 |
[1:44:53] | Survival. | 为了生存 |
[1:45:02] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:45:06] | Murph, don’t…? Don’t people have a right to know? | 墨菲 他们就没权利知道 |
[1:45:10] | Panic won’t help. We just have to keep working, same as ever. | 惶恐无济于事 我们只能像以往一样继续工作 |
[1:45:14] | But isn’t that exactly what Professor Brand was manipulating us to do? | 但是 这不是布兰德教授操纵我们做的吗 |
[1:45:18] | Brand gave up on us. I’m still trying to solve this. | 布兰德放弃了我们 我要自己把它解出来 |
[1:45:22] | So… | 那 |
[1:45:24] | do you have an idea? | 你有什么主意 |
[1:45:26] | A feeling. | 凭感觉 |
[1:45:31] | I told you about my ghost. | 我说过我的幽灵 |
[1:45:35] | My dad thought I called it a ghost… | 我爸爸以为我叫它幽灵 |
[1:45:38] | because I was scared of it. | 是因为我害怕它 |
[1:45:43] | But I was never scared of it. | 我从来没有害怕过 |
[1:45:46] | I called it a ghost because it felt | 我叫它幽灵 是因为 |
[1:45:52] | It felt like a person. | 因为它感觉像一个人 |
[1:45:56] | It was trying to tell me something. | 在试图告诉我什么 |
[1:46:00] | If there’s an answer here on Earth, it’s back there… | 如果地球上有个答案 那就应该 |
[1:46:04] | somehow, in that room. | 在那间屋子里 |
[1:46:06] | So I have to find it. | 我必须找到它 |
[1:46:11] | We’re running out of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[1:46:15] | What about auxiliary oxygen scrubbers? | 那备用氧气净化器呢 |
[1:46:17] | No, they can stay. I’ll be sleeping anyway. | 可以留下 凯斯 我大部分时间在休眠 |
[1:46:20] | – Hey, Coop? – Yeah? | – 嗨 库珀 – 怎么了 |
[1:46:21] | I have a suggestion for your return journey. | 我对你的回程有个建议 |
[1:46:24] | – Yeah, what’s that? – Have one last crack at the black hole. | – 什么建议 – 最后再试一次黑洞 |
[1:46:28] | I’m going home, Rom. | 我要回家 伙计 |
[1:46:30] | Yeah, I know. This isn’t going to cost you any time. | 是啊 我知道 浪费不了你多少时间 |
[1:46:34] | There’s a chance for the people on Earth. | 给地球上的人一次机会 |
[1:46:37] | – Talk to me. – Gargantua’s an older spinning black hole. | – 你说吧 – 卡冈图亚是个更老的旋转黑洞 |
[1:46:40] | – It’s what we call a gentle singularity. – Gentle? | – 我们把它称为温和的奇点 – 温和的 |
[1:46:44] | They’re hardly gentle. But the tidal gravity is so quick that… | 实际并不温和 但是引力潮汐非常快 |
[1:46:47] | something crossing the horizon fast might survive. A probe, say. | 如果穿越边界的东西足够快就有希望 比如探测器 |
[1:46:52] | – What happens after it crosses? – After the horizon is a complete mystery. | – 穿越之后会怎么样 – 边界的另一边 完全是个谜 |
[1:46:57] | So, what’s to say there isn’t some way that the probe… | 所以 你应该问探测器看到了奇点 |
[1:47:00] | can glimpse the singularity and relay the quantum data? | 却无法传回量子数据怎么办 |
[1:47:03] | If he’s equipped to transmit every form of energy that can pulse. | 他需要装备能传输任何形式脉冲能量的装置 |
[1:47:06] | Just when did this probe become a “he,” professor? | 什么时候探测器变成了”他” 教授 |
[1:47:10] | TARS is the obvious candidate. | 塔斯是最佳人选 |
[1:47:12] | I’ve already told him what to look for. | 我已经告诉他要找什么了 |
[1:47:14] | I’d need the old optical transmitter off KIPP, Cooper. | 我得从基普身上拆一个旧零件 |
[1:47:17] | You’d do this for us? | 你要替我们去 |
[1:47:19] | Before you get all teary, remember that as a robot I have to do anything you say. | 在你热泪盈眶之前 记住机器人必须对主人言听计从 |
[1:47:24] | Your cue light’s broken. | 你的指示灯坏了 |
[1:47:25] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[1:47:29] | I’ll need TARS to remove and adapt some components from KIPP. | 我得让塔斯从基普身上拆些旧零件换上 |
[1:47:33] | I don’t want to disturb his archival functions. | 但不能损坏它的信息管理系统 |
[1:47:35] | I’ll supervise. | 我会看着它的 |
[1:47:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:47:38] | Dr. Mann, we need to find three secure sites. | 曼恩博士 我们需要三个安全的地方 |
[1:47:41] | One for Brand’s lab, two for habitat. | 一个做布兰德的实验室 两个做生活区 |
[1:47:43] | Once those modules have landed, you don’t want to move them. | 等飞船着陆后 就不方便移动了 |
[1:47:46] | I can take you to the probe sites, but I don’t think… | 我可以带你去探测地点 但是我觉得 |
[1:47:49] | these conditions will hold. I think we should wait. | 不会一直都这样 应该再等等 |
[1:47:51] | CASE is headed down with the rest of the distillery equipment. | 凯斯已经把剩下的净水设备都搬下来了 |
[1:47:54] | I’d really like to secure those sites by nightfall. | 我希望在天黑前建好营地 |
[1:47:59] | Well, these squalls do usually blow over. | 说不准什么时候就会起风 |
[1:48:03] | Okay, then. | 没问题 |
[1:48:04] | – You’ll need a long-range transmitter. – Got it. | – 不过你需要长距离传输器 – 带着呢 |
[1:48:06] | – Are you charged? – Yeah. | – 电量呢 – 够 |
[1:48:09] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[1:48:10] | TARS, 72 hours, yeah? | 塔斯 七十二小时 |
[1:48:13] | Roger that, Cooper. | 我明白 库珀 |
[1:48:20] | Brand told me why you feel you have to go back. | 布兰德 跟我说了 你为什么要回去 |
[1:48:25] | But I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention… | 但是出于责任 我还是要说 |
[1:48:28] | that a mission such as ours could certainly use an extra engineer. | 像这样的任务 只要多一个工程师 就多一份保障 |
[1:48:34] | You better slow down, turbo. Safety first, CASE, remember. | 路上当心点 小子 可别忘了安全第一 |
[1:48:39] | Safety first, Cooper. | 我知道了 库珀 |
[1:48:42] | I have to tell you, Dr. Mann, I’m honored to be a part of this. | 说实话 曼恩博士 我很荣幸能够参与行动 |
[1:48:45] | But once we set up base camp and secure those modules, my work’s done here. | 不过营地建好后 确认飞船安全 我就该收工了 |
[1:48:51] | I’m going home. | 我要回家去 |
[1:49:00] | You have attachments. But even without a family… | 你心里有牵挂 不过就算你没有家庭 |
[1:49:04] | I can promise you that that yearning to be with other people is powerful. | 我敢保证 你对别人的思念也同样会是很强烈 |
[1:49:09] | That emotion is at the foundation… | 这种感情 对人类来说 |
[1:49:13] | of what makes us human. It’s not to be taken lightly. | 是根深蒂固的 可别小看了它 |
[1:49:24] | – How long have you had that cough? – A while. | – 你这样咳嗽有多久了 – 有阵子了 |
[1:49:37] | Mom lets me play in here. | 妈妈让我在这儿玩 |
[1:49:41] | I don’t touch your stuff. | 我不乱动东西 |
[1:50:14] | Just take this gently. | 动作最好轻点儿 |
[1:50:20] | You know why we couldn’t just send machines on these missions, don’t you? | 你知道我们为什么不能派机器执行这些任务吗 库珀 |
[1:50:24] | A machine doesn’t improvise well because you can’t program a fear of death. | 机器根本没法跟人相比 他们不会有对死亡的恐惧 |
[1:50:30] | Our survival instinct is our single greatest… | 求生的本能让我们在濒死的时候 |
[1:50:32] | source of inspiration. Take you, for example. | 创造出奇迹 就拿你来说吧 |
[1:50:37] | A father… | 父亲 |
[1:50:38] | with a survival instinct that extends to your kids. | 把对生存的渴望 延伸到孩子身上 |
[1:50:43] | What does research tell us is the last thing you’re going to see before you die? | 知道人在临死前 看到的最后一幅画面 是什么吗 |
[1:50:49] | Your children. Their faces. | 是孩子 孩子的脸 |
[1:50:52] | At the moment of death, your mind’s gonna push… | 在死亡的瞬间 你会完全下意识地 |
[1:50:54] | a little bit harder to survive. | 挣扎求生 |
[1:50:57] | For them. | 放不下它 |
[1:50:59] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:51:02] | Uh, hey. I bet you’re Coop. Why don’t you have a seat here for me? | 嗨 你是库珀吧 过来 先坐这儿等一下 |
[1:51:06] | It’s bad. They cannot stay here. | 很不好 他们得离开这儿 |
[1:51:09] | – Okay? – Yeah. | – 懂吗 – 懂了 |
[1:51:19] | TARS, what’s taking so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[1:51:21] | Professor, I am having trouble completing the boot up. | 程序初始化的时候遇到了一点麻烦 |
[1:51:24] | I don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[1:51:32] | Ifsfunny. | 真有意思 |
[1:51:35] | When I left Earth… | 离开地球的时候 |
[1:51:38] | I thought I was prepared to die. | 还以为做好了死的准备 |
[1:51:42] | The truth is… | 可事实是 |
[1:51:46] | I never really considered the possibility that my planet wasn’t the one. | 我从来没有 考虑过这里不具备生存条件的可能性 |
[1:51:53] | Nothing worked out the way it was supposed to. | 结果跟预想的完全不同 |
[1:51:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:52:05] | All right, buddy, give me a big deep breath. | 好了 小朋友 我们现在做个深呼吸 |
[1:52:13] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[1:52:15] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry! I can’t let you leave with that ship. | – 你想干什么 – 对不起了 不能让你把飞船带走 |
[1:52:19] | We’re gonna need it to complete the mission… | 我需要它 来完成这个任务 |
[1:52:22] | once the others realize what this place isn’t. | 一旦有人 发现 这里条件不合适 |
[1:52:25] | We cannot survive here. I’m sorry! | 我们就全都得死 对不起了 |
[1:52:29] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:52:39] | – They can’t stay here anymore. – You have to leave right now. | – 他们不能再待在这里 – 得离开这儿 马上 |
[1:52:43] | Let me make something abundantly clear. You have a responsibility… | 听着 有些事情我得跟你说清楚 你有责任让他们 |
[1:52:46] | – Oh! Jesus! – Coop, get her stuff. She’s going home. | – 我的天啊 – 库珀 拿上他的东西 让他走 |
[1:52:50] | Dad didn’t raise you to be this dumb, Tom! | 爸爸怎么把你养成了一头蠢猪 |
[1:52:52] | Dad didn’t raise me, Grandpa did. And he’s buried out back with Mom and Jesse. | 养我的不是爸爸 是外公 他就埋在后面 还有妈妈 杰西 |
[1:52:57] | You faked all the data? | 你的数据都是假的 |
[1:53:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:53:06] | There’s no surface? | 下面也没有表层 |
[1:53:08] | No. | 没有 |
[1:53:10] | I tried to do my duty, Cooper… | 我也想要尽职尽责 |
[1:53:12] | but I knew the day that I arrived here that this place had nothing. | 很不幸 一到这儿我就知道 这儿什么都没有 |
[1:53:18] | And I resisted the temptation for years… | 我忍着冲动 在这儿挣扎了好多年 |
[1:53:22] | but I knew that… | 可是 我知道 |
[1:53:25] | if I just pressed that button, then… | 一旦我按下 那个按钮 |
[1:53:28] | somebody would come and save me. | 就一定会有人来救我 |
[1:53:31] | You fucking coward. | 你这个该死的懦夫 |
[1:53:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:53:58] | Listen, if you’re not going to go, let your family go. Just save your family. | 如果你不想走 那就让你的家人们走吧 给他们一条活路 |
[1:54:03] | And we go live underground with you? | 跟你一起住到地下 是吗 |
[1:54:05] | Pray that Daddy comes to save us? | 祈祷爸爸会来救我们 |
[1:54:07] | Dad’s not coming back. He never was coming back. It’s up to me. | 爸爸不会回来了 因为他根本就没想回来 现在取决于我 |
[1:54:11] | You’re gonna save everybody? | 你要拯救所有人 |
[1:54:13] | – Because Dad couldn’t do it. – Dad didn’t even try! | – 因为爸爸做不到 – 爸爸根本就没有试过 |
[1:54:16] | Dad just abandoned us! | 他只是抛弃了我们 |
[1:54:19] | He left us here to die. | 把我们留在这儿等死 |
[1:54:22] | Nobody’s going with you. | 没人会跟你一起走 |
[1:54:27] | You gonna wait for your next kid to die? | 那你就等着再失去一个孩子吧 |
[1:54:33] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[1:54:35] | And don’t come back. | 再也别回来 |
[1:54:41] | You can keep my stuff. | 东西都送给你吧 |
[1:54:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:54:58] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:55:01] | Dr. Mann, there’s a 50-50 chance you’re gonna kill yourself! | 曼恩博士 你在杀我的同时也有可能杀掉你自己 |
[1:55:05] | Those are the best odds I’ve had in years. | 这是我这么多年最好的机会 |
[1:55:27] | Don’t judge me, Cooper. | 不要怪我 库珀 |
[1:55:30] | You were never tested like I was. | 你没有经受过这样的考验 |
[1:55:32] | Few men have been. | 你们都没有 |
[1:55:42] | You tried your best, Murph. | 你已经尽力了 |
[1:55:53] | You’re feeling it, aren’t you? | 感觉到了 是吗 |
[1:55:56] | The survival instinct. | 那种求生的欲望 |
[1:55:59] | That’s what drove me. It’s what drives all of us. And it’s what’s gonna save us. | 就是它驱使着我 驱使我们所有人 最终会拯救我们 |
[1:56:04] | Because I want to save all of us. For you, Cooper. | 我想要拯救所有人 为你 库珀 |
[1:56:13] | I’m sorry, I can’t watch you go through this. I’m sorry. | 对不起 库珀 我实在不忍心看你这么痛苦 |
[1:56:17] | I thought I could, but I can’t. | 我以为我行 但是不行 |
[1:56:20] | I’m here. I’m here for you. | 我在这儿 在这儿陪着你 |
[1:56:23] | Just listen to my voice, Cooper. | 听着我的声音 库珀 |
[1:56:26] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[1:56:29] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[1:56:40] | Do you see your children? | 看见你的孩子了吗 |
[1:56:45] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[1:56:47] | They’re right there with you. | 他们在这儿陪着你 |
[1:56:53] | Did Professor Brand tell you that poem before you left? | 出发前布兰德教授没给你读那首诗吗 |
[1:56:56] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[1:57:00] | Do not go gentle into that good night | 不要温顺地走进那个良夜 |
[1:57:04] | Old age should burn and rave | 激情不能 被消沉的暮色 |
[1:57:07] | At close of day | 淹没 |
[1:57:11] | Rage, rage against the dying of the light | 咆哮吧 痛斥那光的退缩 |
[1:57:38] | Brand! Help! | 布兰德 救命 |
[1:57:39] | – Help! – Cooper | – 救命 救命 – 库珀 |
[1:57:48] | CASE! | 凯斯 |
[1:57:50] | No air. | 空气 |
[1:57:52] | Ammonia. | 空气 |
[1:57:54] | Cooper. Cooper, we’re coming! CASE! | 库珀 库珀 坚持住 凯斯 |
[1:57:57] | – I have a fix. – Go! Go, go, go! | – 我知道 – 快 快快快 |
[1:57:59] | And away! | 出发了 |
[1:58:13] | Cooper, we’re coming. Hang in there. Don’t talk. | 库珀 坚持住 不要讲话 |
[1:58:15] | Try to breathe as little as possible. We’re almost there. | 尽量降低呼吸频率 我马上到 |
[1:58:21] | There’s a security lockout, sir. | 设置安全保护程序 先生 |
[1:58:23] | It requires a person to access function. | 必须是人类才能访问 |
[1:58:31] | It’s all yours, sir. | 都是你的了 先生 |
[1:58:41] | Try not to breathe. | 要屏住呼吸 |
[1:58:43] | We’re coming. We’re coming right now. | 我们来了 马上就到 |
[1:58:45] | CASE, come on! Come on! | 凯斯 快点儿 快点儿 |
[1:58:48] | We got to go faster, CASE! Faster, faster, faster! | 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快 |
[1:58:55] | Hang in there. Come on. | 你要坚持住 库珀 |
[1:59:03] | I see him, I see him! CASE, bank! Bank right! | 我看见了 看见了 看见了 凯斯 近侧 右近侧 |
[1:59:25] | Cooper! Cooper! | 库珀 库珀 |
[1:59:27] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[1:59:52] | This data makes no sense. | 奇怪 完全不对啊 |
[2:00:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:00:04] | – What? – Mann was lying! | – 什么 – 曼恩在撒谎 |
[2:00:14] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[2:00:17] | Romilly. | 罗米利 |
[2:00:18] | Romilly! | 罗米利 |
[2:00:20] | Romilly! Do you read me, Romilly? | 罗米利 听见吗 罗米利 |
[2:00:23] | Step back, professor! Step back! | 当心 教授 当心 |
[2:00:33] | – Romilly… – Romilly, do you read me? | – 罗米利 – 罗米利 听见了吗 |
[2:00:38] | Keep watch! | 等在这儿 |
[2:00:41] | Lois? | 路易丝 |
[2:00:42] | – What happened to caution, CASE? – Safety first, Cooper. | – 我是怎么说的 凯斯 – 安全第一 |
[2:00:46] | Romilly? Romilly, do you read me? This is Brand. | 罗米利 罗米利 听见了吗 我是布兰德 |
[2:00:52] | Romilly? | 罗米利 |
[2:00:54] | Dr. Brand. Cooper. There’s been an explosion. | 布兰德 库珀博士 刚才发生了爆炸 |
[2:00:57] | Dr. Mann’s compound. | 曼恩博士的驻地 |
[2:01:26] | TARS, TARS, 10 o’clock! | 塔斯 十点钟方向 |
[2:01:35] | Let me know when TARS is aboard. | 它上来后通知我 |
[2:01:40] | Romilly did not survive. | 罗米利已经死了 |
[2:01:43] | I could not save him. | 我救不了他 |
[2:01:45] | – TARS is in. – I’ll take her now. | – 塔斯上来了 – 现在我来飞 |
[2:01:47] | – Do we have a fix on the Ranger? – He’s pushing into orbit! | – 能看见徘徊者吗 – 它在驶向轨道 |
[2:01:50] | If he takes control of that ship, we’re dead. | 如果让他得逞 我们就死定了 |
[2:01:54] | – He’d maroon us? – He is marooning us. | – 他会放逐我们 – 我们已经被放逐了 |
[2:01:59] | I’ll meet you guys downstairs. Go wait by the car. | 你们先下楼 在车那边等我 |
[2:02:09] | Come on! Give me your bag. Get in the backseat. Get in the backseat now! | 快 把包给我 坐到后座去 坐到后座去 快 |
[2:02:19] | Dr. Mann, please respond. | 曼恩博士 听到请回答 |
[2:02:22] | Dr. Mann, please respond! | 曼恩博士 听到请回答 |
[2:02:24] | He doesn’t know the Endurance docking procedure. | 他不知道永恒号的对接步骤 |
[2:02:26] | – The autopilot does. – Not since TARS disabled it. | – 有自动驾驶程序 – 被塔斯毁掉了 |
[2:02:30] | Nice. | 很好 |
[2:02:31] | – What’s your trust setting, TARS? – Lower than yours apparently. | – 看来你早就怀疑他了 塔斯 – 显然比你早 |
[2:02:38] | Do not attempt docking. I repeat, do not attempt docking. | 不要试图对接 重复 不要试图对接 听到请回答 |
[2:02:42] | Please res… | 收到请… |
[2:03:42] | Auto-docking sequence withheld. | 自动对接程序拒绝响应 |
[2:03:45] | – Override. – Unauthorized. | – 忽略 – 您没有权限 |
[2:03:48] | Override. | 我说忽略 |
[2:03:50] | Unauthorized. | 您没有权限 |
[2:03:56] | Do not attempt docking. I repeat, do not attempt docking. Please resp… | 不要试图对接 重复 不要试图对接 听到请回答 |
[2:04:44] | Moving slowly toward the Endurance. | 慢慢向飞船移动 |
[2:05:10] | Imperfect contact. | 未完成对接 |
[2:05:12] | – Override. – Hatch lockout. | – 忽略 – 无法开启 |
[2:05:22] | – Is he locked on yet? – Imperfectly. | – 完成对接了吗 – 接近完成 |
[2:05:26] | Dr. Mann, do not… | 曼恩博士 不要 |
[2:05:49] | Hatch lockout disengaged. | 舱门锁定已解除 |
[2:06:01] | Dr. Mann, do not, I repeat, do not open the hatch. | 曼恩博士 不要 重复 不要打开舱门 |
[2:06:05] | I repeat, do not open the hatch. | 重复 不要打开舱门 |
[2:06:07] | If you open the hatch, the airlock will depressurize. | 打开舱门 气密舱会失去压力的 |
[2:06:35] | – What happens if he blows the airlock? – Nothing good. | – 如果他强行打开呢 – 没好事 |
[2:06:44] | Okay, pull back. Retro thrusters, everything we’ve got, CASE! | 倒车 倒车 反向推进 马上离开这儿 |
[2:06:46] | – Thrusters are full! – Back! | – 最大速度了 – 快退 |
[2:06:48] | Relay my transmission to the on board computer… | 塔斯 和我连接到飞船的电脑 |
[2:06:50] | and have it rebroadcast as emergency P.A. | 以舱内紧急广播形式连续播送 |
[2:06:53] | Dr. Mann… | 曼恩博士 |
[2:06:56] | I repeat, do not open the inner hatch. I repeat… | 重复 曼恩博士 不要打开内舱门 |
[2:06:59] | Brand? | 布兰德 |
[2:07:01] | I don’t know what he said to you… | 我不知道他跟你说了什么 |
[2:07:03] | but I am taking command of the Endurance. | 反正我马上要控制飞船了 |
[2:07:06] | And then we can talk about completing the mission. | 然后我们再谈谈怎么完成任务 |
[2:07:12] | Dr. Mann, listen to me. | 曼恩博士 请听我说 |
[2:07:15] | This is not about my life. | 这不是关于我的生命 |
[2:07:17] | Or Cooper’s life. This is about all mankind. | 也不是库珀的 这关系到整个人类的 |
[2:07:21] | There is a moment… | 从现在开始 |
[2:07:29] | it is not sa… | 这样很危 |
[2:07:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[2:07:58] | There’s no point using fuel to chase… | 库珀 没有必要用你的燃料去追尾 |
[2:08:00] | Analyze the Endurance’s spin. | 分析永恒号的旋转状态 |
[2:08:07] | – Cooper, what are you doing? – Docking. | – 你在干什么 – 对接 |
[2:08:14] | Endurance rotation is 67, 68 RPM. | 永恒号转速是六十七 六十八每分钟 |
[2:08:17] | Okay, get ready to match our spin with the retro thrusters. | 利用反向推进器让我们跟它实现同步 |
[2:08:19] | – It’s not possible. – No… | – 这根本不可能 – 不 |
[2:08:22] | it’s necessary. | 这是必须的 |
[2:08:34] | Endurance is hitting stratosphere! | 它要进入同温层了 |
[2:08:41] | She’s got no heat shield. | 永恒号没有隔热罩 |
[2:08:46] | – CASE, you ready? – Ready. | – 凯斯 好了吗 – 好了 |
[2:08:56] | Cooper! This is no time for caution. | 库珀 没时间说安全第一了 |
[2:09:01] | CASE, if I black out, you take the stick. | 凯斯 如果我晕倒了你来继续 |
[2:09:03] | TARS, get ready to engage the docking mechanism. | 塔斯 注意对接部位的契合度 |
[2:09:13] | Endurance is starting to heat. | 永恒号开始变热 |
[2:09:14] | Twenty feet out. | 还有二十尺 |
[2:09:16] | I need three degrees starboard, Cooper. | 但是要向右倾斜三度 |
[2:09:19] | Ten feet out. | 还有十尺 |
[2:09:21] | Cooper, we are lined up. | 库珀 位置正确 |
[2:09:24] | Initiating spin! | 开始旋转 塔斯 |
[2:10:07] | Come on, TARS. | 加油 塔斯 |
[2:10:16] | Come on, TARS! | 加油 塔斯 |
[2:10:29] | – We are locked, Cooper. – Locked. Easing up! | – 完成耦合 – 锁定 降低转速 |
[2:10:39] | Easy. | 慢点儿 慢点儿 |
[2:10:42] | Easy. | 慢点儿 |
[2:10:49] | Retro thrusters! | 反向推进器 |
[2:10:58] | Main engines on. | 主引擎启动 |
[2:11:06] | Pushing out of orbit. Come on, baby. | 退出轨道 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[2:11:16] | Killing main engines! | 关主引擎 |
[2:11:19] | Okay, we’re out of orbit. | 好了 成功了 |
[2:11:28] | Okay. And for our next trick! | 好了 我们的表演怎么样 |
[2:11:33] | It’ll have to be good. We’re heading into Gargantua’s pull. | 非常成功 即将进入卡冈图亚的引力范围 |
[2:11:38] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[2:11:39] | – CASE, take the stick. – Roger that. | – 凯斯 你来操控 – 收到 |
[2:12:31] | Cooper, we ‘re slipping towards Gargantua. | 库珀 我们正在滑向卡冈图亚 |
[2:12:35] | Shall I use main engines? | 要启动主引擎吗 |
[2:12:37] | No. | 不 |
[2:12:38] | We got to let her slide as far as we can. | 我们要让它尽量滑远点儿 |
[2:12:50] | – Give it to me. – There’s good news, there’s bad news. | – 汇报情况 – 要好的还是坏的 |
[2:12:53] | Yeah, I’ve heard that one, TARS. Give it to me straight. | 少来这套 塔斯 直接说吧 |
[2:13:05] | The backup generator kicked in, so the system’s stable. They’re all good. | 备用能源启动了 系统稳定 完好无损 |
[2:13:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:13:10] | Okay. The navigational hub has been completely destroyed. | 好了 导航系统已经被彻底毁掉了 |
[2:13:13] | We don’t have enough life support to make it back to Earth… | 我们没有足够的补给回地球了 但是 |
[2:13:16] | but we can scratch our way to Edmunds’ planet. | 我们可以想办法去艾德蒙斯的星球 |
[2:13:19] | What about fuel? | 燃料够吗 |
[2:13:20] | Not enough. But I have a plan. | 不太够 可以这样 |
[2:13:24] | We let Gargantua pull us down close to her horizon. | 我们让卡冈图亚 把我们拉向它的边界 |
[2:13:28] | Then a powered slingshot around, launching us towards Edmunds’ planet. | 利用引力弹弓效应 把我们射向艾德蒙斯的星球 |
[2:13:32] | – Manually? – That’s what I’m here for. | – 你要手动操作 – 不然干嘛找我 |
[2:13:34] | I’m gonna take us just inside the critical orbit. | 我会让我们在关键时刻摆脱它 |
[2:13:37] | – What about time slippage? – Neither of us has time to worry… | – 那时间畸变呢 – 这个时候我们已经 |
[2:13:40] | about relativity right now, Dr. Brand. | 没有时间讨论相对论了 博士 |
[2:13:46] | I’m sorry, Cooper. | 对不起 库珀 |
[2:13:51] | Once we’ve gathered enough speed around Gargantua… | 利用卡冈图亚的引力获得足够的速度后 |
[2:13:54] | we use Lander 1… | 就用一号登陆舱 |
[2:13:57] | and Ranger 2 as rocket boosters to… | 和徘徊者二号当作助推器 |
[2:14:00] | push us out of the black hole’s gravity. | 帮助我们摆脱黑洞的引力 |
[2:14:04] | The Lender’s linkages have been destroyed | 登陆舱的联动器已经被毁了 |
[2:14:07] | so we’ll have to control manually. | 所以我们只能用手动控制 |
[2:14:11] | Once Lander 1 is spent, TARS will detach… | 燃料耗尽时 塔斯就操作分离 |
[2:14:14] | And get sucked into that black hole. | 然后被引力吸进黑洞 |
[2:14:17] | Why does TARS have to detach? | 为什么要让塔斯这么做 |
[2:14:19] | We have to shed the weight to escape the gravity. | 只有借助分离 才能摆脱引力 |
[2:14:21] | Newton’s third law. | 牛顿第三定律 |
[2:14:23] | The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere… | 想要达到目的 总得留下点什么 |
[2:14:26] | is to leave something behind. | 这是人类的经验 |
[2:14:27] | Cooper, you can’t ask TARS to do this for us. | 库珀 不能要求塔斯为我们这样做 |
[2:14:30] | He’s a robot. So you don’t have to ask him to do anything. | 它是机器人 用不着要求它做什么 |
[2:14:34] | Cooper, you asshole! | 库珀 你这混蛋 |
[2:14:36] | Sorry, you broke up a little bit there. | 抱歉 信号不太好 |
[2:14:38] | It’s what we intended, Dr. Brand. | 这是我们的职责 布兰德博士 |
[2:14:41] | It’s our only chance to save people on Earth. | 是唯一能拯救人类的机会 |
[2:14:44] | If I can find a way to transmit the quantum data I’ll find in there… | 如果我能找到方法 把里面的量子数据传出来 |
[2:14:47] | they might still make it. | 他们就有希望了 |
[2:14:50] | Let’s just hope there’s still someone there to save. | 但愿地球上还有人可救 |
[2:15:21] | Maximum velocity achieved. | 已达到最高速度 |
[2:15:24] | Prepare to fire escape thrusters. | 可以加速脱离轨道了 |
[2:15:27] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[2:15:28] | Ready. | 好了 |
[2:15:29] | Ready. | 好了 |
[2:15:31] | Main engine ignition in three… | 主引擎启动 三 |
[2:15:33] | two… | 二 |
[2:15:34] | one. Mark. | 一 开始 |
[2:15:50] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝儿 |
[2:15:52] | Lander 1 engines, on my mark. | 一号登陆舱 听我指令 |
[2:15:55] | Three… | 三 |
[2:15:56] | two… | 二 |
[2:15:57] | one. Mark. | 一 开始 |
[2:16:04] | Ranger 2 engines, on my mark. | 徘徊者二号 听我指令 |
[2:16:07] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[2:16:10] | – Mark. – Fire! | – 开始 – 点火 |
[2:16:21] | This little maneuver’s gonna cost us 51 years! | 这几个简单的操作要花费我们五十一年 |
[2:16:25] | You don’t sound so bad for pushing 120! | 你听上去不像是快一百二十岁的人 |
[2:16:43] | Lander 1, prepare to detach on my mark. | 一号登陆舱 准备进行分离 听我指令 |
[2:16:47] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[2:16:51] | one. Mark. | 一 开始 |
[2:16:52] | Detach! | 分离 |
[2:16:57] | – Goodbye, TARS. – Goodbye, Dr. Brand. | – 再见 塔斯 – 再见 布兰德博士 |
[2:16:59] | – See you on the other side, Coop. – See you there, Slick! | – 那边见 库珀 – 那边见 小子 |
[2:17:11] | Okay, CASE. | 好了 凯斯 |
[2:17:13] | – Nice reckless flying! – Learned from the master. | – 驾驶技术不错 – 老师教的好 |
[2:17:17] | – Ranger 2, prepare to detach. – What? | – 徘徊者二号 准备进行分离 – 什么 |
[2:17:20] | No! No! Cooper! What are you doing? | 不 不 库珀 你在干什么 |
[2:17:23] | Newton’s third law. You got to leave something behind. | 牛顿第三定律 必须得留下点什么 |
[2:17:27] | You told me we had enough resources for both of us. | 你说过 我们的资源足够两个人用的 |
[2:17:30] | We agreed, Amelia… | 我们说好的 |
[2:17:32] | 90 percent. | 百分之九十 |
[2:17:35] | Don’t. | 不 |
[2:17:39] | Detach. | 分离吧 |
[2:17:53] | Okay, I am nosing down. | 好了 船首向前 |
[2:17:59] | Approaching the event horizon. | 接近黑洞的边界 |
[2:18:04] | Portside, dipping down beneath it… | 左舷 已经接触到边界 |
[2:18:07] | to go through it. | 正在穿过它 |
[2:18:10] | Heading towards blackness. | 向着黑暗 前进 |
[2:18:13] | I have a visual of the event | 我的四周 |
[2:18:15] | It’s all black. | 一片漆黑 |
[2:18:19] | TARS, do you read me? | 塔斯 听得到吗 |
[2:18:21] | It’s all blackness. | 一片黑暗 |
[2:18:24] | TARS! Do you read me? Over. | 塔斯 听得到我吗 |
[2:18:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[2:18:34] | Screens… | 屏幕 |
[2:18:37] | getting interference. | 开始被干扰 |
[2:18:40] | Losing control of the stick. I got flashes. | 控制系统失灵了 有火花 |
[2:18:43] | Flashes of lightness and blackness. | 黑暗中有火花在闪 |
[2:18:46] | The turbulence in the gravity is increasing. | 引力造成的波动 越来越大 |
[2:18:54] | Ah. | 啊 |
[2:18:55] | The computers are going down. Agh. | 电脑也完蛋了 |
[2:19:09] | Gravitational pull. I’m losing control of the stick. | 引力增大 正在失去控制 |
[2:19:46] | Murph? Murph, come on! | 墨菲 快点儿 墨菲 |
[2:19:53] | Eject. Eject. | 弹出 弹出 |
[2:19:56] | Eject. | 弹出 |
[2:19:58] | Eject. | 弹出 |
[2:20:00] | Eject. | 弹出 |
[2:20:01] | Eject. | 弹出 |
[2:21:55] | Murph. | 墨菲 |
[2:22:06] | Murph! Murph! Murph! | 墨菲 墨菲 墨菲 |
[2:22:16] | Murphy | 墨菲 |
[2:22:25] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[2:22:27] | Murphy | 墨菲 |
[2:22:30] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[2:23:30] | If you’re leaving, just go. | 既然要走就走吧 |
[2:23:33] | No, no. No. | 不 不 |
[2:23:36] | No, don’t go. Don’t go, you idiot. | 不 别走 你这笨蛋 |
[2:23:38] | Don’t go! | 别走 |
[2:23:41] | Morse. Morse. | 摩尔斯 摩尔斯 |
[2:23:44] | Morse. | 摩尔斯 |
[2:23:46] | Dot. Dot. | 点 点 |
[2:23:48] | S S… | |
[2:23:55] | T T… | |
[2:24:01] | A A… | |
[2:24:02] | Dash! | 横 |
[2:24:06] | Dash! Dash! | 横 横 |
[2:24:08] | Murph! | 墨菲 |
[2:24:09] | Murph, we don’t have time for this! Come on! | 我们没时间了 快点儿 |
[2:24:11] | Y Y. | |
[2:24:18] | Stay! | 留下 |
[2:24:30] | Come on. Come on, Murph. Come on! | 快 快啊 墨菲 墨菲 快想想 |
[2:24:33] | What’s it say? What’s it say, Murph? | 什么意思啊 墨菲 |
[2:24:36] | What’s it say? | 是什么意思 |
[2:24:47] | “Stay” | 是留下 |
[2:25:24] | Tell him, Murph. | 告诉他 墨菲 |
[2:25:26] | Make him stay. | 让他留下 |
[2:25:30] | Make him stay, Murph. | 让他 做出正确的选择 |
[2:25:41] | Make him stay, Murph. | 让他留下 墨菲 |
[2:25:44] | Don’t let me leave, Murph! | 别让我离开 墨菲 |
[2:25:50] | Don’t let me leave, Murph! | 不 别让我离开 墨菲 |
[2:25:58] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[2:26:21] | It was you. | 难道是你 |
[2:26:34] | You were my ghost. | 你是我的幽灵 |
[2:26:46] | Cooper. Cooper. Come in, Cooper. | 库珀 库珀 请回答 库珀 |
[2:26:50] | – TARS? – Roger that. | – 塔斯 – 收到 |
[2:26:55] | – You survived. – Somewhere… | – 你还活着 – 我现在 |
[2:26:58] | in their fifth dimension. | 在他们的五维空间里 |
[2:27:00] | They saved us. | 他们救了我们 |
[2:27:03] | Yeah? Who the hell is “they”? And just why would they want to help us? | 这个”他们”是谁 “他们”为什么要帮我们 塔斯 |
[2:27:08] | I don’t know, but they constructed this three-dimensional space… | 我不知道 但是他们在我们所无法理解的 |
[2:27:11] | inside their five-dimensional reality to allow you to understand it. | 他们的五维空间里构建了这个三维空间 |
[2:27:14] | Yeah, that ain’t working. | 这不可能 |
[2:27:16] | Yes, it is. | 事实如此 |
[2:27:18] | You’ve seen that time is represented here as a physical dimension. | 你看 时间在这儿是以实体方式存在的 |
[2:27:22] | You have worked out that you can exert a force across space-time. | 你曾经推算出 有一种力可以穿越时空 |
[2:27:26] | Gravity to send a message. | 引力能传递信息 |
[2:27:29] | Affirmative. | 是的 没错 |
[2:27:33] | Gravity… | 引力 |
[2:27:35] | can cross the dimensions, including time. | 可以穿越维度 也包括时间 |
[2:27:39] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[2:27:44] | Do you have the quantum data? | 你有量子数据吗 |
[2:27:47] | Roger. I have it. | 没错 我有 |
[2:27:49] | I am transmitting it on all wavelengths, but nothing is getting out, Cooper. | 所有的波段我都试过了 什么也没传出去 |
[2:27:53] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我有办法 让我来吧 |
[2:27:56] | But such complicated data to a child? | 这么复杂的数据传给一个孩子 |
[2:27:59] | Not just any child. | 不是一般的孩子 |
[2:28:00] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[2:28:02] | Oh, come on, Dad. | 哦 拜托 爸爸 |
[2:28:07] | Murph, the fire’s out! Come on! | 火已经灭了 快点儿 |
[2:28:09] | Even if you communicate it here, she won’t understand its significance for years. | 就算你现在传给了她 她也要在好多年之后才能弄明白 |
[2:28:14] | I get that, TARS. | 这我知道 塔斯 |
[2:28:15] | But we’ve got to figure something out or the people on Earth are gonna die. Think! | 不然地球上的人都会死 想想 想想 想想 |
[2:28:20] | Cooper… | 库珀 |
[2:28:22] | they didn’t bring us here to change the past. | 他们没带我们到这儿来改变历史 |
[2:28:28] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[2:28:30] | They didn’t bring us here to change the past. | 他们 没带我们到这儿来改变历史 |
[2:28:38] | No, they didn’t bring us here at all. | 根本不是什么他们 |
[2:28:44] | We brought ourselves. | 而是我们自己 |
[2:28:55] | TARS, give me the coordinates for NASA in binary. | 塔斯 给我航天局的坐标 二进制的 |
[2:29:00] | In binary. Roger. Feeding data. | 明白 二进制的 数据传送 |
[2:29:27] | “It’s not a ghost.” | 这不是幽灵 |
[2:29:30] | It’s gravity | 这是引力 |
[2:29:32] | Don’t you get it yet, TARS? | 还不明白吗 塔斯 |
[2:29:34] | I brought myself here! | 是我带自己来这儿的 |
[2:29:37] | We’re here to communicate with the three-dimensional world. | 我们在这里跟三维世界交流 |
[2:29:41] | We’re the bridge! | 就像桥梁一样 |
[2:29:50] | I thought they chose me. | 我以为选的是我 |
[2:29:56] | – But they didn’t choose me, they chose her. – For what, Cooper? | – 但其实不是我 而是她 – 选她做什么 |
[2:30:02] | To save the world. | 拯救这个世界 |
[2:30:08] | All of this is one little girl’s bedroom. Every moment. | 所有这些 都是一个小女孩的卧室 是每一个时刻 |
[2:30:12] | It’s infinitely complex. | 说起来非常复杂 |
[2:30:14] | They have access to infinite time and space, but they’re not bound by anything! | 它们拥有无限的时间和空间 又没有任何束缚 |
[2:30:19] | They can’t find a specific place in time. They can’t communicate. | 就不能在时间里找到特定的位置 对吗 它们没法沟通 |
[2:30:25] | That’s why I’m here. I’m gonna find a way to tell Murph… | 所以我会在这儿 我要找到办法 |
[2:30:28] | just like I found this moment. | 告诉墨菲 就像我发现的这个时刻 |
[2:30:30] | – How, Cooper? – Love, TARS, love. | – 怎么沟通 – 爱 塔斯 是爱 |
[2:30:32] | It’s just like Brand said. | 就像布兰德说的 |
[2:30:34] | My connection with Murph, it is quantifiable. It’s the key! | 我和墨菲之间的交流是可以量化的 这才是关键 |
[2:30:37] | What are we here to do? | 那现在该怎么做 |
[2:30:40] | Find how to tell her. | 找到沟通方式 |
[2:30:44] | The watch. | 那块表 |
[2:30:49] | The watch. | 那块表 |
[2:30:52] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[2:30:55] | We code the data into the movement of the second hand. | 我们可以把数据转化成秒针的运动 |
[2:31:02] | TARS, translate the data into Morse and feed it to me. | 塔斯 把数据转换成摩尔斯电码传给我 |
[2:31:05] | Translating data to Morse. Cooper, what if she never came back for it? | 收到 正在转换 库珀 如果她不拿那块表呢 |
[2:31:11] | She Will. She Will. | 她会的 她会的 |
[2:31:15] | Murph, I can see his car! | 墨菲 我看见他的车了 |
[2:31:18] | He’s coming, Murph! | 他来了 墨菲 |
[2:31:21] | Okay. I’m coming down. | 好了 我下来了 |
[2:31:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[2:31:29] | Because I gave it to her. | 因为是我给她的 |
[2:31:36] | Roger. Morse is dot-dot-dash-dot. | 摩尔斯码是 点 点 横 点 |
[2:31:42] | Dot-dot… | 点 点 |
[2:31:45] | dash-dot. | 横 点 |
[2:31:47] | Dot-dash-dot-dot. | 点 横 点 点 |
[2:31:49] | Dot-dash-dot-dot. | 点 横 点 点 |
[2:31:52] | Dash-dash-dash. | 横 横 横 |
[2:31:54] | Dash, dash, dash. | 横 横 横 |
[2:32:14] | He came back! | 他回来了 |
[2:32:16] | It was him all the time! I didn’t know. It was him! | 是他 一直都是他 我知道 就是他 |
[2:32:22] | Dad’s gonna save us. | 爸爸会来救我们 |
[2:33:06] | Eureka! | 明白了 |
[2:33:11] | It’s traditional. | 我太高兴了 |
[2:33:17] | Eureka! | 我明白了 |
[2:33:24] | Did it work? | 能管用吗 |
[2:33:25] | I think it might have. | 我觉得有可能 |
[2:33:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[2:33:30] | Because the bulk beings are closing the tesseract. | 因为他们正在关闭超正方体 |
[2:33:37] | Don’t you get it yet, TARS? | 你还不明白吗 塔斯 |
[2:33:40] | They’re not “beings.” | 不是什么”他们” |
[2:33:43] | They’re us. | 是我们 |
[2:33:46] | What I’ve been doing for Murph, they’re doing for me. | 我现在的情形跟墨菲一样 |
[2:33:50] | For all of us. | 我们都一样 |
[2:33:51] | Cooper, people couldn’t build this. | 库珀 人类没有这个能力 |
[2:33:54] | No. No, not yet. | 对 目前还没有 |
[2:33:57] | But one day. | 但有一天 |
[2:33:59] | Not you and me. But people. | 不是你和我 是人类 |
[2:34:03] | A civilization that’s evolved past the four dimensions we know. | 一个超越我们所知的四维空间的人类文明 |
[2:34:13] | What happens now? | 这是怎么了 |
[2:35:17] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[2:35:23] | All right. Let’s take it slow, sir. | 慢慢来 先生 |
[2:35:25] | Nice and easy, Mr. Cooper. | 当心点儿 库珀先生 |
[2:35:27] | Remember, you’re no spring chicken anymore. Actually, you are 124 years old. | 记住 您可不再是年轻人了 其实您已经一百二十四岁了 |
[2:35:40] | Take it slow, sir. | 慢点儿 先生 |
[2:35:42] | You were, uh, extremely lucky. | 您简直幸运极了 |
[2:35:44] | The Rangers found you with only minutes left in your oxygen supply. | 飞船找到您时 您的氧气只够用几分钟了 |
[2:36:02] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[2:36:05] | Cooper Station. | 库珀空间站 |
[2:36:08] | Currently orbiting Saturn. | 目前在土星的上空 |
[2:36:11] | Cooper Station. | 库珀空间站 |
[2:36:16] | Nice of you to name it after me. | 谢谢你们以我的名字命名 |
[2:36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[2:36:23] | The station isn’t named after you, sir. It’s, uh, named after your daughter. | 这空间站不是以您的名字命名的 是您女儿的名字 |
[2:36:27] | Although she’s always maintained just how important you were. | 虽然她经常说起您有多重要 |
[2:36:30] | Is she still alive’? | 她还活着吗 |
[2:36:34] | She’ll be here in a couple weeks. | 她两星期内会到这里 |
[2:36:37] | She is far too old to be transferring from another station… | 她年纪太大 本不该如此颠簸 |
[2:36:39] | but when she heard that you’d been found… | 但是当她听说您被找到了 |
[2:36:43] | well, this is, uh, Murphy Cooper we’re talking about. | 这就是我们尊敬的墨菲·库珀 |
[2:36:46] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[2:36:50] | We’ll have you checked out of here in a couple days. | 过两天您就可以出院了 |
[2:36:55] | I’m sure you’ll be excited to see what’s in store. | 你一定很想看看这里的样子 |
[2:36:59] | I actually, uh, did a paper on you in high school. | 高中的时候 我曾写过一篇关于您的论文 |
[2:37:03] | I know all about your life back on Earth. | 很了解您从前在地球上的生活 |
[2:37:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是真的 |
[2:37:09] | Right. | 没错 |
[2:37:12] | If… If you’ll follow me, we’ve got a really good situation for you. | 请您跟我来 我们为您准备了很好的住处 这边请 |
[2:37:21] | So, uh, when I made my suggestion to Miss Cooper… | 当我向库珀女士提出建议的时候 |
[2:37:26] | I was delighted to hear that she thought it was perfect. | 很高兴 她觉得我的安排很完美 |
[2:37:32] | It was just constant. Just that steady blow of dirt. | 那场面无法描述 一直持续不断 |
[2:37:35] | Of course, I didn’t speak to her personally. | 当然了 我不是 当面说的 |
[2:37:39] | We always set the plate upside-down. | 我们总是把盘子反扣过来放 |
[2:37:41] | Glasses or cups, whatever it was, upside-down. | 不管是什么东西都得扣着放 |
[2:37:44] | Well, my dad was a farmer. Uh, like everybody else back then. | 我父亲是个农民 那时候的人差不多都是农民 |
[2:37:49] | There just wasn’t enough food. | 因为没有足够的 食物 |
[2:37:51] | We wore little things, little strips… | 我们只能在鼻子上和嘴上遮上一块布条 |
[2:37:54] | of sheet over our nose and mouth so we wouldn’t breathe so much of it | 这样才不会让更多的尘土吸进身体里 |
[2:38:00] | Well, it was pretty exciting for me because it was hope. | 完全不是夸张 就是这么差 |
[2:38:03] | I don’t care who describes it, there is no way for it to be exaggerated. It was that bad. | 我不管别人是怎么说的 根本不用夸张 当时的情况就是 |
[2:38:08] | She did confirm just how much you loved farming. | 她经常跟我说 您以前非常喜欢种田 |
[2:38:12] | – Oh, she did, did she? – Yeah. | – 哦 她这么说的 – 是的 |
[2:38:13] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[2:38:15] | Home sweet home. Everything replaced and put back where it… | 很亲切吧 所有东西都是按原样摆放的 |
[2:38:27] | – Hey, is this…? – Oh, yeah. | – 嗨 这是 – 对了 |
[2:38:29] | The machine we found out near Saturn when we found you. Yes. | 在土星附近找到您的时候发现了这个机器 |
[2:38:32] | Its, uh, power source was shot, but we could get you another one. | 电源已经报废了 可以再换个电源 |
[2:38:35] | Yes. Please. | 正好 谢谢你 |
[2:38:38] | Settings. | 设置 |
[2:38:40] | General settings. | 常规设置 |
[2:38:42] | Security settings. | 安全设置 |
[2:38:46] | Honesty, new setting: | 诚实度 重新设置 |
[2:38:50] | 95 percent. | 百分之九十五 |
[2:38:52] | Confirmed. Additional customization? | 是否个性化设置 |
[2:38:55] | Humor: | 幽默度 |
[2:38:58] | 75 percent. | 百分之七十五 |
[2:39:00] | Confirmed. | 已确认 |
[2:39:02] | Auto self-destruct T-minus 10, nine… | 自毁程序启动 开始倒计时 十 九 |
[2:39:05] | Let’s make that 60 percent. | 还是改到百分之六十吧 |
[2:39:09] | Sixty percent confirmed. | 百分之六十 已确认 |
[2:39:12] | – Knock-knock. – You want 55? | – 嘣 嘣 嘣 – 百分之五十五 |
[2:39:20] | Is this really what it was like? | 从前真是这样吗 |
[2:39:24] | It was never this clean, Slick. Heh. | 从来没有这么干净过 小子 |
[2:39:31] | I don’t care much for this pretending we’re back where we started. | 我是不太在意这个 就当我们又回到了当初 |
[2:39:37] | I want to know where we are. | 我想知道我们在哪儿 |
[2:39:41] | Where we’re going. | 要去哪里 |
[2:39:47] | – Mr. Cooper. The family’s all in there. – Yeah. | – 库珀先生 您所有的家人都到了 – 是的 |
[2:39:50] | Family? | 家人 |
[2:39:52] | Yeah, they all came out to see her. She’s been in cryo-sleep for almost two years. | 她已经低温休眠将近两年了 |
[2:40:28] | You told them I like farming. | 你跟他们说我喜欢种田 |
[2:40:36] | It was me, Murph. | 那是我 墨菲 |
[2:40:40] | I was your ghost. | 我就是你的幽灵 |
[2:40:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:40:47] | People didn’t believe me. They thought that I was doing it all myself. | 没有人相信我 他们以为这一切都是我独自完成的 |
[2:40:52] | But… | 但是 |
[2:40:56] | I knew who it was. | 我知道那是谁 |
[2:41:03] | Nobody believed me. | 没有人相信我 |
[2:41:05] | But I knew you’d come back. | 可我知道你会回来的 |
[2:41:10] | How? | 为什么 |
[2:41:14] | Because my dad promised me. | 因为我爸爸向我保证过 |
[2:41:23] | Well, I’m here now, Murph. | 我回来了 墨菲 |
[2:41:26] | I’m here. | 回来了 |
[2:41:29] | No. | 不 |
[2:41:32] | No parent should have to watch their own child die. | 不该是父母看着自己的孩子死去 |
[2:41:39] | I have my kids here for me now. | 我有我自己的孩子了 |
[2:41:45] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[2:41:49] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[2:41:54] | Brand. | 布兰德 |
[2:42:06] | She’s out there… | 她还在太空里 |
[2:42:14] | setting up camp. | 在搭建营地 |
[2:42:42] | Alone… | 独自 |
[2:42:45] | in a strange galaxy. | 在一个陌生的星系 |
[2:42:58] | Maybe right now she’s settling in for the long nap… | 也许她现在正在 准备去睡一个长觉 |
[2:43:21] | by the light of our new sun… | 沐浴着新太阳的光芒 |
[2:43:40] | in our new home. | 在我们的新家 |