时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The thing is, man, once you’re in, you are in. | 问题是一旦你卷入其中 就无法脱身了 |
[00:11] | One day you’re just some guy, then you get a box on your doorstep, | 一个普通人 某天门阶上出现一个盒子 |
[00:14] | and your whole life is over. | 然后你的人生就完蛋了 |
[00:15] | Well, what am I supposed to do now, huh? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[00:18] | Hey what about my sister, man? | 我姐姐怎么办 |
[00:20] | You just killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[00:25] | Daddy, aren’t you gonna miss soccer practice? | 爸爸 我不会因此错过足球训练吗 |
[00:27] | 儿童绑架 黑色奥迪A4 加州牌照 车号 2PCE374 | |
[00:29] | Put your hands over your head right now! | 把手举过头顶 现在就做 |
[00:31] | – That’s my daughter! – Daddy! | -那是我女儿 -爸爸 |
[00:50] | Wait… Ian, I don’t understand. | 等等 伊恩 我不懂 |
[00:53] | The cops, they took Ellie! | 那些警察 他们把艾莉带走了 |
[00:55] | But the police have her, right? | 她在警察那儿 对吗 |
[00:56] | No, they’re not real police, | 不 他们不是真正的警察 |
[00:57] | or they are real police, they are they’re being paid. | 或者给他们真的是警察 但是被收买了 |
[01:00] | Move, move! | 闪开 |
[01:01] | They beat the shit out of me, they put Ellie in their car, | 他们打得我满地找牙 艾莉在他们车里 |
[01:05] | and they drove away. | 他们把车开走了 |
[01:07] | So where is she? | 那她在哪里 |
[01:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:10] | – You don’t know? – I don’t know! | -你不知道 -我不知道 |
[01:12] | I’m calling the police! | 那我报警了 |
[01:13] | No, don’t do that! Don’t. Look… | 别 别报警 听我说 |
[01:15] | Look, I-I’m pullin’ up to your house, | 我现在开车去你家 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna be there in two seconds, okay? | 我一会儿就到 好吗 |
[01:29] | – Laura? – Ian? | -劳拉 -伊恩 |
[01:31] | Hey, Laura, I need you to listen to me, I… | 劳拉 你听我说 我… |
[01:33] | Who’s this? Is this Chris? | 他是谁 是克里斯吗 |
[01:35] | – Are you Chris? Hi, Chris. – Ian, listen, | -克里斯吗 你好 -伊恩 听着 |
[01:37] | – if there’s anything… – Shut the fuck up, Chris. | -如果有任何事我能… -闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[01:39] | Do you have scissors? Are they still in the kitchen? | 有剪刀吗 还是在厨房里吗 |
[01:40] | Wait. Ian! | 等等 伊恩 |
[01:43] | Ian, what is going on? | 伊恩 发生了什么 |
[01:47] | I need you to cut these off me. | 我需要你帮我把这剪开 |
[01:48] | – What? – Just cut. | -什么 -剪开就好 |
[01:50] | I still don’t understand why we can’t call the police! | 我还是不懂为什么我们不能报警 |
[01:52] | – Because we can’t trust them. – Any of them? | -我们不能相信他们 -所有都不能吗 |
[01:54] | – No. – How is that even possible? | -是的 -这怎么可能 |
[01:56] | Does he really have to be here right now? | 他现在真的非得在这儿吗 |
[01:57] | Anything you say to me, you say to him. | 不管你要和我说什么 你也要告诉他 |
[02:02] | – I need to talk to you privately. – Just wait… | -我得私下和你说 -等等 |
[02:04] | Okay, Ian, listen, that’s enough… | 伊恩 听我说 够了 |
[02:05] | Are you completely insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:08] | I am calling… Wait. | 我现在就打电话 等着 |
[02:09] | No, no, don’t call anyone. | 不要给任何人打电话 |
[02:11] | – Give me the phone. – No, Ian! | -把电话给我 -不 伊恩 |
[02:13] | Stop, Ian! | 伊恩 住手 |
[02:16] | What is wrong with you? Stop it! | 你到底怎么了 停下 |
[02:18] | I need to show you something, all right? | 我需要给你看点东西 好吗 |
[02:21] | You’re the only person that can tell me something about this. | 只有你能告诉我一些关于这个的信息 |
[02:27] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿到这个的 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. These are the same people that took Ellie. | 我不知道 把艾莉带走的人给我的 |
[02:31] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. Okay? | 这就是我想告诉你的 |
[02:33] | Somebody’s been watching me, somebody’s been watching her, | 有人在监视我 监视她 |
[02:35] | that’s why I took her out of school. | 这就是我把她带出学校的原因 |
[02:37] | I’m trying to keep her safe. But they caught up to me. | 我想保证她的安全 但他们把我抓住了 |
[02:38] | Wait. Is this a client that’s mad at you…? | 这是不是哪个生你气的客户 |
[02:40] | No. This guy. | 不是 这个人 |
[02:42] | Who’s this? Who is that right there? | 他是谁 那边那个人又是谁 |
[02:44] | It’s one of Ellie’s friend’s dad, | 那是艾莉一个朋友的爸爸 |
[02:46] | what has he got to do with this? | 他和这有什么关系 |
[02:47] | He’s got a camera. Ok? And that footage on that camera, | 他拿着个相机 相机上的录像 |
[02:50] | will tell me who is shooting this, | 能告诉我 是谁在拍这个 |
[02:51] | whoever’s shooting this took our daughter. | 拍这个的人带走了我们的女儿 |
[02:54] | – Laura. – I feel sick. | -劳拉 -我觉得不舒服 |
[02:55] | Here, sit down, here, sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 坐下来 |
[02:59] | Okay, see this? See this guy right here? | 看这个 看到这个人了吗 |
[03:03] | See this photo, this photo was left on my doorstep | 看看这张照片 这张照片昨天早上 |
[03:05] | yesterday morning, right after you left. | 被放在我门阶上 就在你走了之后 |
[03:07] | It was… It was placed there with a gun. | 它和一把枪一起被放在那里 |
[03:10] | And they want me to kill this man. | 他们想让我杀了这个人 |
[03:12] | Kill him? Who is he? | 杀了他 他是谁 |
[03:13] | I don’t know, he’s just some guy with a family. | 我不知道 他就是一个有家室的人 |
[03:16] | He’s a dentist. | 他是个牙医 |
[03:17] | And if I don’t kill him, they’re gonna hurt Ellie. | 如果我不杀了他 他们就会伤害艾莉 |
[03:25] | Listen, these people are sick, | 听我说 这些人十分凶残 |
[03:28] | and this is a game to them, and they’re watching everything. | 这对他们就是个游戏 他们监视着一切 |
[03:31] | They’ve got cameras, and they’re very very connected. | 他们有相机 他们联系紧密 |
[03:33] | Okay, and they’re probably watching right now. | 好吗 可能他们现在就在监视着我们 |
[03:37] | You sound like a crazy person. | 你听起来像个疯子 |
[03:39] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:40] | Now I’m still trying to wrap my brain around all of this. | 我仍在试图理解掌握这一切 |
[03:44] | Okay, this isn’t happening… | 这不是真的 |
[03:46] | No, this is happening, they took our baby, | 这是真的 他们带走了我们的宝贝 |
[03:48] | they took our baby, they took her. Look at me. | 他们抓走了她 我们的宝贝 看着我 |
[03:51] | This is happening. | 这确实发生了 |
[03:53] | Now what I need, I need his phone number, | 现在我需要的 我需要他的电话号码 |
[03:56] | ’cause I need to find out who shot this tape. | 因为我要找出是谁拍了这个录像 |
[03:59] | And whoever shot this tape has our daughter. | 无论是谁拍的 我们的女儿在他手上 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:03] | And I’ll get her back, I promise you. | 我向你保证 我会把她带回来的 |
[04:05] | But we can’t trust anybody, okay? | 但我们谁都不能信 好吗 |
[04:07] | We cannot trust anybody. | 我们谁都不能信 |
[04:08] | You’ve just gotta let me do this, okay? | 你就让我来做这些 好吗 |
[04:09] | So what I need… I need his phone number, okay? | 所以我要 我要他的电话号码 好吗 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:17] | Let me get it, hang on. | 等一下 让我去拿 |
[04:20] | I know I have it. | 我知道我有他的号码的 |
[04:25] | You broke my nose. | 你打断了我的鼻子 |
[04:27] | Need an attorney? | 需要律师吗 |
[04:28] | Here, here it is. | 在这里 这就是 |
[04:30] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[04:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:38] | Here… | 这里 |
[04:40] | you see this, see this? | 你看见了吗 看见了吗 |
[04:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:53] | Don’t. | 别 |
[04:59] | Oh, so you do have it? | 所以你确实有那个片段是吧 |
[05:01] | Great. That’s great, um… | 太棒了 那太棒了 |
[05:04] | How’s right now? Can I come over now? | 现在怎么样 我现在过去行吗 |
[05:08] | I’m just… I’m really anxious to see her score her first goal. | 我 我迫切地想见到我女儿第一次进球的实况 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I know, I was just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[05:13] | Her first goal on camera, Sunday night. | 看她第一次进球的录像 周日晚上 |
[05:17] | What’s your address? | 你的地址是什么 |
[05:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Okay, great, great. Yeah, I’ll see you in a few. | 太好了 我一会儿就去找你 |
[05:45] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[05:48] | Armin? Hey, it’s Ian Mitchell, your attorney. | 阿米 我是伊恩·米契尔 你的律师 |
[05:49] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[05:51] | Good. It’s good to hear. | 很好 很高兴听到这消息 |
[05:53] | Listen, I need a favor. | 听我说 我需要你的帮忙 |
[05:55] | Now, under normal circumstances, I would never condone this. | 正常情况下 我绝不会做这种事的 |
[05:58] | But these are not normal circumstances. | 但现在不是正常情况 |
[06:02] | Every school district in Los Angeles county | 洛杉矶的每一个学区 |
[06:04] | uses the same security company. | 都雇佣的同一家安保公司 |
[06:06] | 安全监控录像 来自 阿米·杜尔 | |
[06:07] | Now, that security company stores all its footage | 那个安保公司将所有的监控记录 |
[06:09] | on the same server. | 存在同一个服务器上 |
[06:11] | If I were to give you a time, date, and location, | 如果我告诉你时间日期和地点 |
[06:13] | do you think you could hack into that server | 你觉得你可以黑进那个服务器 |
[06:16] | and rip some footage for me? | 截一段录像给我吗 |
[06:22] | Yes. | 好了 |
[06:23] | Yes. | 好了 |
[06:28] | You like to watch, huh? | 你喜欢监视 是吧 |
[06:33] | Now I’m watching you. | 现在 我正监视着你呢 |
[06:38] | You were a bad little girl last night, | 你昨晚真是个不乖的小姑娘哦 |
[06:41] | keepin’ Daddy up, and I… Gotta go, bye. | 一直闹得爸爸睡不了觉 我得挂了再见 |
[06:50] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮忙 |
[06:52] | You need a vacation. | 你需要放假 |
[06:53] | Are you still friends with the Sheriff deputy in Long Beach? | 你和长滩那个副警长还是朋友吗 |
[06:58] | Why are we whispering? | 为什么我们要讲悄悄话 |
[06:58] | – Are you still friends with him or not? – Yes. | -你和他是不是还是朋友 -是 |
[07:00] | Yes, all right. | 是的 |
[07:02] | I need him to run that plate right there, | 我需要他帮我查出这个车牌 |
[07:06] | and I need an address like in the next hour. | 一个小时内我得拿到那个地址 |
[07:07] | This is gonna be the biggest favor I’m ever gonna ask of you. | 这将会是我找你帮的最大的忙 |
[07:10] | Yeah, let me just plug my phone back in. | 让我把电话线插回去 |
[07:13] | Hey, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[07:14] | You can’t do that. Not until after I’ve left the room. | 你不能这么做 我离开这房间之前不行 |
[07:17] | When was the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[07:18] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你会不会帮我 |
[07:21] | Yes. Jesus! Yes, I’ll help you. | 会 上帝啊 我会帮你 |
[07:25] | Help… | 帮你 |
[07:26] | Suhil’s a good dude, he’ll hook you up. | 苏希尔是好朋友 他会解你燃眉之急的 |
[07:30] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[07:50] | Hi, did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[07:51] | Easy peasy lemon squeezy. | 小菜一碟 |
[07:54] | – Hang on. – Where the hell are you? | -等等 -你到底在哪儿 |
[07:56] | Nowhere. | 没在哪儿 |
[07:59] | Dude’s name is Osterman, | 这人的名字叫奥斯特曼 |
[08:00] | Chad Osterman. Lives up in Sylmar. | 查德·奥斯特曼 住在希尔马 |
[08:02] | 6025 San Fernando Drive, apartment 2F. | 住在圣费尔南多大道6025号公寓的二楼 |
[08:06] | 6025 Sixty twenty-five. | |
[08:08] | Suhil says the dude’s done some time. | 苏希尔说这人前科累累 |
[08:09] | Multiple drug charges, coke, meth. | 面临吸食可卡因 冰毒等多项毒品的指控 |
[08:12] | – You name it. – Is he violent? | -可谓无所不吸 -他暴力吗 |
[08:13] | It’s not on his rap sheet. Is that gunfire? | 警方记录上没有 那是枪声吗 |
[08:16] | No. | 不是 |
[08:18] | You’re welcome… again. | 再次… 不用谢 |
[08:37] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[09:16] | He has your daughter. | 你女儿在他手上 |
[09:20] | Get her back. | 把她救回来 |
[09:27] | You get her back right now. | 你现在就把她救回来 |
[10:36] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[10:37] | Frank. It’s, uh, Frank, from downstairs. | 弗兰克 我住楼下 |
[10:52] | Is Chad here? | 查德在吗 |
[11:01] | We’ll turn the music down, sorry. | 我们会把声音关小的 抱歉 |
[11:03] | Wait, wait, wait, well actually, | 等等等等下 事实上 |
[11:05] | I actually need to talk to him, | 事实上我得和他谈谈 |
[11:07] | so if you can just… | 所以 如果你能 |
[11:13] | Sorry, bad time. | 抱歉 你来的不是时候 |
[11:19] | Chad! | 查德 |
[11:22] | Chad! | 查德 |
[11:24] | Don’t move! Don’t, hold it! | 别动 别动 |
[11:26] | Nobody moves, neither one of you moves. | 不准动 一个也别动 |
[11:30] | Hey, I’m not holdin’ much, you can look for yourself. | 我手上货不多 你可以自己挑 |
[11:32] | Take whatever you want. | 你喜欢什么随便挑 |
[11:33] | I’m not here to rob you, where is she? | 我不是来这打劫你的 她在哪 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | Don’t you move! | 不准动 |
[11:38] | Down! | 坐下 |
[11:39] | Don’t you do it. Down, down. | 别乱动 坐下 坐下 |
[11:44] | Are you gonna shoot me? | 你要对我开枪吗 |
[11:47] | Yes, if you don’t listen to me. | 你不听话的话 我会的 |
[11:51] | I don’t think you’re really gonna shoot me. | 我觉得你不会真的对我开枪 |
[11:54] | You just don’t look like the type of guy that shoots a girl. | 你看起来不像一个会对女孩子开枪的人 |
[11:59] | Actually, you don’t look like the type of guy | 事实上 你看起来不像那种 |
[12:01] | that shoots anyone. | 会对人开枪的人 |
[12:05] | So I’m just gonna go and let you two guys play. | 所以 我走了 你们两个好好玩 |
[12:16] | – Okay, all right… – Sit down! | -好的好的 -坐下 |
[12:17] | Sit down, sit down! | 坐下 坐下 |
[12:21] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[12:23] | Man, I don’t know you, but I-I… | 兄弟 我不认识你 但是我 我 |
[12:24] | – I didn’t do anything. – Where is she? | -我什么都没干 -她在哪儿 |
[12:27] | – Hey, I didn’t, I swear… I didn’t do anything. – Where is she? | -我发誓我什么都没做 -她在哪儿 |
[12:30] | My daughter, Ellie! | 我女儿 艾莉 |
[12:31] | – Where is she? – I don’t know, man! | -她在哪儿 -我不知道 兄弟 |
[12:32] | I didn’t do any… I didn’t take her. | 我没做 我没有带走她 |
[12:34] | I don’t deal with that kind of stuff! | 我不做那种交易 |
[12:35] | – Who does deal with that kind of stuff? – I don’t know. | -谁做那种交易 -我不知道 |
[12:37] | I would never hurt anybody, man. I swear to you, | 我从不伤人 兄弟 我发誓 |
[12:39] | especially not a little girl. | 尤其是她还是个小姑娘 |
[12:41] | Until you tell me who has her, | 在你告诉我是谁带走她之前 |
[12:42] | – I’m gonna assume that it’s you. – Dude… | -我都会假设那个人是你 -兄弟 |
[12:44] | Eventually, I’m gonna start to do very bad things. | 最终 我会做一些特别凶残的事情 |
[12:48] | Okay, okay, all right, dude. | 好的 好的兄弟 |
[12:49] | I swear to you, I swear to you I don’t know anything. All right? | 我发誓 我发誓我什么都不知道 |
[12:53] | You videotaped her soccer game. | 你录了她足球比赛的录像 |
[12:54] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[12:56] | – I saw you. – Oh, man. | -我看见你了 -天呐 兄弟 |
[12:58] | Oh, dude, that was, that was just a job, man. | 那只是份工作 兄弟 |
[13:00] | That’s a job, all right? | 那只是工作 好吗 |
[13:01] | They… They just… They give me an envelope, | 他们 他们就是给了我一个信封 |
[13:03] | it has details inside, a-and my pay… | 里面有具体内容 和 和我的酬劳 |
[13:05] | – Who gives you an envelope? – I don’t know, | -谁给你的信封 -我不知道 |
[13:07] | it’s somebody different every single time. | 每次都是不同的人 |
[13:11] | I was gonna get a cigarette. | 我就是想拿根烟 |
[13:15] | Look, dude, | 听我说 兄弟 |
[13:17] | I swear to you, okay? | 我发誓 好吗 |
[13:20] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[13:22] | – I don’t believe you. – Aw, come on, man! | -我不相信你 -别这样 兄弟 |
[13:24] | You think they would tell me anything, huh? | 你觉得他们会告诉我什么吗 |
[13:26] | A fuckin’ junky? | 跟他妈一瘾君子说吗 |
[13:28] | I mean, come on dude. | 想想吧 兄弟 |
[13:29] | All they trust me to do is to do the job. | 我们只信任我做好我该做的 |
[13:33] | Just… I don’t know what they do with the footage. | 我不知道他们拿着录像做了什么 |
[13:35] | When do you meet ’em next? | 你下一次见他们是什么时候 |
[13:37] | Uh, tonight, someone just told me to wait tonight. | 今晚 他们让我今晚等着 |
[13:40] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[13:41] | They send me a text. | 他们给我发了个信息 |
[13:44] | You’re gonna take me with you. | 你得带上我一起去 |
[13:45] | No, no, no, dude, come on, man. | 不不不 别这样 兄弟 |
[13:49] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[13:50] | They will, they will see us, all right? | 他们会看见我们的 |
[13:52] | They will see both of us, | 他们会看见我们两个 |
[13:53] | and they will kill both of us. | 然后把我们都杀了 |
[13:55] | I’m gonna kill you right now if you don’t! | 不带上我我现在就把你杀了 |
[13:58] | So how much longer do you wanna live? | 你还想活多久 |
[14:01] | I called the cops, assholes! | 我报了警 混蛋 |
[14:05] | You fired a gun, jerk-off. | 你开了一枪 蠢货 |
[14:23] | I gotta make some changes. | 我以后得改头换面了 |
[14:40] | 更换地点 地图 激活 查找地点 | |
[18:04] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[18:06] | What an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[18:09] | Please. We saved you a seat. | 请坐 我们给你留了座位 |
[18:23] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:50] | You found us on your first hunt. | 你第一次追捕就找到了我们 |
[18:53] | How exciting. | 多刺激啊 |
[18:55] | Isn’t this exciting? | 这不刺激吗 |
[18:57] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[19:01] | How many have found us on their first hunt, two? | 多少人能一找就找到我们呢 两个 |
[19:03] | I think it’s two. | 我觉得是两个 |
[19:04] | Only two. | 只有两个 |
[19:06] | Well, that’s… That’s amazing work, Ian. | 这真是 干得漂亮 伊恩 |
[19:10] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[19:13] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[19:14] | You know, if you startle a deer before it dies, | 如果你在鹿死之前惊到了它 |
[19:19] | meat’s ruined. | 肉就不好吃了 |
[19:22] | They tense up if you startle them. | 你吓它们 它们会很紧张 |
[19:25] | And if they die like that, | 如果它们以那种状态死的话 |
[19:29] | it’s unpleasant, | 就令人十分不快了 |
[19:31] | to say the least. | 至少可以这么说 |
[19:40] | This one… | 而这一只… |
[19:42] | never saw it comin’! | 绝不会让你有这样的感觉 |
[19:50] | I want her back. | 我要把她带回去 |
[19:54] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[19:55] | I know you have her. | 我知道她在你手上 |
[19:57] | Yes, we do. | 是的 在我们手上 |
[20:04] | Well, what do you think this is? | 你觉得现在这算什么 |
[20:11] | Just because you found us doesn’t mean it’s over. | 你找到了我们并不意味着一切就这么结束了 |
[20:18] | You know the rules by now. | 你现在知道规则了 |
[20:21] | It’s not over until you expire the target. | 在你杀死目标之前是不会结束的 |
[20:25] | And let us not be mistaken, | 不要误解我们 |
[20:27] | it has to be you. | 必须是你去完成 |
[20:29] | Fuck you, no. | 去你妈的 我不干 |
[20:36] | That hurt my feelings. | 我伤心了 |
[20:38] | No, I’m not gonna do it. | 不 我不会做的 |
[20:49] | I think you will. | 我觉得你会的 |
[20:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:55] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[21:02] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[21:04] | We’re all counting on it. | 我们都指望着你呢 |
[21:07] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[21:09] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[21:12] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[21:19] | Ellie? Ellie? | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[21:22] | What the hell? Ellie baby, get up! | 搞什么鬼 艾莉宝贝 快起来 |
[21:26] | – I’m gonna get you out of there! – Daddy! Daddy, I want to go home! | -我会把你救出去的 -爸爸我想回家 |
[21:29] | Please! Back up, back up! | 退后 退后 |
[21:31] | Go get away from the door! Back in the corner, okay. | 离门远一点 退到角落里 好吗 |
[21:34] | Get down, close your eyes, close your eyes tight, okay? | 蹲下 闭上眼 闭紧一点 好吗 |
[21:38] | – No, no, don’t! – Daddy! | -不 不 -爸爸 |
[21:41] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[21:42] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[21:45] | No way, no. | 不 不 |
[21:48] | I want my daddy! | 我要我爸爸 |
[21:55] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |