时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Here you go. How ya’ll doing? | 来了 你们还好吗 |
[00:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:11] | What is Jordan teaching her? | 乔丹在教她什么 |
[00:13] | How to check. You see that? | 合理冲撞 看到了吗 |
[00:14] | I told you | 我早说过 |
[00:15] | if she gonna learn hockey from him, he gonna teach her how to scrap. | 她要是向乔丹学冰球 最后可能学会打群架 |
[00:18] | I’ve been told Jordan’s a more legit teacher than I am. | 有人说乔丹这个老师比我可靠 |
[00:21] | That he is. | 的确是 |
[00:22] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[00:25] | Nice hit! | 撞得不错 |
[00:26] | There you go! | 非常棒 |
[00:29] | Yo, what’s up with Burge? She coming out? | 伯吉呢 怎么没来 |
[00:31] | Ah, no. She… got an appointment. | 不是 她…有预约了 |
[00:37] | Just so you know, she did tell me about that. | 反正这件事她跟我说过 |
[00:39] | -Did she? -Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[00:40] | That’s good. That’s a step forward. | 好事啊 有进步 |
[00:41] | All right. Glad to hear that. | 是啊 我还挺高兴听到的 |
[00:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:44] | I don’t know if you’ve ever met Burgess… | 你又不是第一天认识伯吉斯… |
[00:46] | but she will get through it. | 她一定会挺过去的 |
[00:47] | Nah, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:49] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[00:50] | Yeah. I’m good. | 我很好 挺好的 |
[00:51] | I’m good. I’m just trying to keep Makayla out, | 我努力不让玛凯拉知道这件事 |
[00:53] | keep her busy when Kim’s got the therapy, the meetings. | 让她在金去治疗时有事做 |
[00:57] | That poor kid she’s has had to understand way too much | 孩子真可怜 这种事她听多了 |
[00:59] | of this type of thing, ya know? | 会胡思乱想的 |
[01:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:01] | Got to keep her protected her from it. | 所以最好别知道 也是为了保护她 |
[01:03] | Got you. | 当然 |
[01:06] | “Whoo!” | 呼 |
[01:07] | -That’s how you do it, Mack! -Hey! | – 你做得真不错 玛凯 – 嘿 |
[01:09] | Jordan, stop crying man! | 乔丹 你可别哭啊 |
[01:10] | Shut up, Kev. | 闭嘴 凯文 |
[01:14] | Son of a bitch. | 真要命 |
[01:16] | Here we go. What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:17] | I got a Patrol buddy in Hegewisch. | 我一个巡警朋友 在海希维奇 |
[01:19] | He caught a scene Wants me to take a look. | 遇上一个现场 想让我过去看看 |
[01:21] | Go. | 去吧 |
[01:22] | Go. You know we got her. | 去吧 她有我们在 |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:25] | We gonna drop her off… | 我们会送她回去的… |
[01:27] | hopped up on candy and chaos soon as we done. | 结束后会带她去吃糖果 好好玩一顿 |
[01:29] | That sounds like way more fun than I’m about to do. | 感觉比我要做的事好玩多了 |
[01:32] | See you later, bro. | 回见 |
[01:33] | Be safe, dog. | 注意安全 |
[01:34] | Makayla! | 玛凯拉 |
[01:38] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[01:39] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[01:40] | I gotta go to work, | 我得去上班了 |
[01:40] | so you’re gonna go home with Uncle Kev and Jordan, okay? | 请凯文叔叔和乔丹送你回家好吗 |
[01:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:44] | -I’ll see you later -See you later. | – 一会儿见 – 一会儿见 |
[01:46] | Be safe. | 安全第一 |
[01:57] | Gerry. How we doin’, man? | 格里 你还好吗 |
[01:59] | Hey. Thanks for coming out. I owe you. | 嘿 谢谢你过来 算我欠你的 |
[02:02] | You good? Family good? | 你还好吗 家人都好吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[02:04] | Carmen’s got me sleeping on the couch… | 卡门叫我睡沙发了… |
[02:06] | …but I’ve made the best of it. Bought a new couch. | 但我苦中作乐 买了个新沙发 |
[02:08] | Well played. | 妙啊 |
[02:09] | That enough pleasantries? | 客套话说够了吗 |
[02:11] | Always such a social gem, Gerry. Yes, it is. | 你总是这么让人如沐春风 格里 是啊 |
[02:13] | What’d you catch? | 你们抓到什么了 |
[02:14] | That’s the thing, I don’t know. Thought you could take a look. | 问题就在这里 我也不知道 所以想找你过来看看 |
[02:16] | “M.E.’s” stuck at another site. | 法医困在别的现场了 |
[02:18] | I don’t know when they’re gonna get down here | 到底什么时候能来这里看尸体 |
[02:19] | to take a look at the bodies. | 我也不知道 |
[02:21] | Bodies? | 尸体 |
[02:26] | The neighbors called in a smell. | 邻居报警说闻到了臭味 |
[02:28] | Partner and I found them like this. | 我跟搭档过来后 就这样了 |
[02:32] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[02:34] | Felt like a murder-suicide to me. | 感觉像是谋杀现场 |
[02:39] | Partner wanted to call in the cavalry, but uh, | 我的搭档想要装甲队过来 但… |
[02:41] | thought I should avoid the media. | 我觉得最好避开媒体 |
[02:51] | Looks like they choked to death. | 他们像是窒息而死 |
[03:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:26] | Officer, do me a favor… clear these people back. | 警官 帮我个忙…让这些人退后 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Come on. Let’s go. Back up. | 好的 来吧 快 后退 |
[03:31] | Gerry, you run this building next door? | 格里 你查过隔壁这座楼吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, place has been abandoned for years. | 这地方已经废弃多年了 |
[03:37] | Nah, see these papers are recent. | 不 你看报纸是新糊上去的 |
[03:43] | Whoa, whoa, Adam, what’s going on? We good with this? | 等等 亚当 出什么事了 这里有问题吗 |
[04:07] | Someone’s cooking meth in here. | 有人在这里制毒 |
[04:09] | Fumes leaked upstairs. | 烟雾泄漏到了楼上 |
[04:12] | Coffee filters, plastic tubing, propane… | 咖啡滤纸 塑胶管材 丙烷… |
[04:16] | that family didn’t stand a chance. | 那户人家必死无疑 |
[04:20] | We should get out of here. Come on. | 我们得走了 来吧 |
[04:23] | We need to clear out the neighbors, get Hazmat on the horn. | 需要疏散邻居 呼叫危害物质小队 |
[04:26] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[04:31] | All right. Where are we at? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[04:33] | “I.D.’d” the family as the Snyders. | 这户人家姓斯奈德 |
[04:35] | Time of death, forty-eight hours, give or take. | 死亡时间大概48小时前左右 |
[04:37] | “M.E.’s” preliminary has cause of death | 法医初步鉴定出了死因 |
[04:39] | as asphyxiation from hydriodic gas. | 氢碘气体窒息而亡 |
[04:41] | So, brutal way to go. | 死法很残忍 |
[04:42] | Meth lab made a mistake? A leak? | 制毒所出了事故 发生泄漏了吗 |
[04:44] | Something went sideways during a cook, fumes leaked upstairs. | 制毒时出了差错 烟雾泄漏到楼上 |
[04:47] | Must’ve been bad enough for these guys to clear out the whole lab… | 清空整个制毒所 对这些人来说算是损失惨重 |
[04:50] | supplies, equipment, product. Nearly everything’s gone. | 物资 设备 毒品几乎全没了 |
[04:54] | Sarge, you’re gonna want to see this. | 警长 来看看这个 |
[04:57] | We’re running every camera in the area, there aren’t many, | 我们排查了该区域的所有监视器 数量不多 |
[05:00] | but there’s a bus route that runs right by here. Caught this… | 但有一路公交车正好经过这里 拍下了这一幕… |
[05:08] | That’s Samantha Beck… | 这是萨曼莎·贝克 |
[05:10] | at a meth lab. | 出现在制毒所 |
[05:23] | Martin, Jessa, Joe Snyder. | 马丁 杰莎 乔·斯奈德 |
[05:24] | Found dead this morning from meth by-product. | 今早被冰毒副产品室息而亡 |
[05:27] | Joe here, he was only ten. | 乔 他只有十岁 |
[05:31] | Last year, the Snyders, they fell on tough times. | 斯奈德一家在去年陷入困境 |
[05:34] | They bounced from shelter to shelter | 一直在避难所之间辗转 |
[05:35] | until they found that illegal apartment. | 直到发现了那间非法公寓 |
[05:37] | Obviously wasn’t ideal, wasn’t up to code… | 条件并不理想 也不符合规定… |
[05:38] | but it had walls, roof. It’s winter in Chicago… | 但至少是个房子 又逢芝加哥的寒冬 |
[05:41] | So, they made it a home. | 他们就把那里当做了家 |
[05:43] | Unfortunately that home | 不幸的是 |
[05:45] | shared a floor with a meth lab. | 房子和一个制毒所在同一层 |
[05:47] | Now, the best guess is the Snyders were unaware | 斯奈德一家很有可能对此毫不知情 |
[05:49] | until the lab had problems. | 直到那里出了问题 |
[05:50] | “M.E.” thinks that they smelled the fumes, tried to get out, | 法医认为他们闻到烟雾后曾试图逃脱 |
[05:52] | but the poison got to them first. | 但有毒物质快他们一步 |
[05:54] | And whole time this connects to the Becks? | 贝克家族一直都与此相关吗 |
[05:56] | To Samantha at least. | 至少跟萨曼莎相关 |
[05:57] | Samantha Beck and her father, Richard… | 萨曼莎·贝克 和她父亲理查德 |
[05:59] | we met them about a month ago when Samantha was abducted. | 我们见过他们 是在萨曼莎一个月前被绑架的时候 |
[06:02] | The Kidnappers had ties to the meth world, | 绑匪和毒品界有关系 |
[06:04] | and they ransomed her for a million dollars, | 他们把她的赎金定在了一百万美元 |
[06:06] | but dear old Dad refused to pay. | 但是老爸拒绝付钱 |
[06:08] | Even though he had two offshore accounts in his name, | 尽管他名下有两个海外账户 |
[06:10] | still, he didn’t blink. | 他还是没有屈服 |
[06:11] | And that is probably why. | 这可能就是原因 |
[06:13] | The Becks are manufacturing and running mass amounts of meth. | 贝克家族制毒贩毒 数量巨大 |
[06:16] | Yeah, well, sounds good, but what do we actually have? | 好吧 听起来不错 但有什么实质的线索吗 |
[06:20] | We have Samantha visiting the lab five times in the past few months. | 萨曼莎上个月去了制毒所五次 |
[06:24] | She ever visit after the Snyders were killed? | 斯奈德一家死后来过吗 |
[06:26] | No, at least not on camera. | 没有 至少没被拍下来过 |
[06:28] | But every time she did, she drove the same sedan with dummy plates. | 但她每次来 都开一辆挂着假车牌的同款轿车 |
[06:31] | It’s clearly criminal. | 这明显违法了 |
[06:32] | But it’s nowhere near enough. | 仅凭这些根本不够 |
[06:34] | Cams don’t have Samantha entering or exiting the lab | 监视器没拍到萨曼莎进出制毒所的画面 |
[06:37] | and we don’t have product. | 也没有毒品 |
[06:38] | It’s not a coincidence she’s there, she’s clearly doing pick-ups. | 她出现在那里不是巧合 显然是去取货了 |
[06:42] | We can bring her in, press her on it. | 我们可以带她来问话 向她施压 |
[06:44] | We tried that already, she’s loyal. | 已经试过了 她非常忠心 |
[06:46] | Look, her father’s got her running meth. | 听着 她父亲能让她贩毒 |
[06:49] | I mean she’s not gonna turn on him easy. | 她怎么会轻易背叛他 |
[06:51] | We need more. | 给我挖更多出来 |
[06:52] | How much are they running? Who are they selling to? | 他们贩了多少 都卖给谁了 |
[06:55] | Where’s the remainder of their product now? | 剩下的毒品呢 |
[06:58] | I mean, their lab is gone, are they setting up a new one? | 他们的制毒所没了 会建个新的吗 |
[07:01] | So, let’s build. | 一步步建立搜查方向 |
[07:03] | And start with her. | 就从她开始 |
[07:08] | Samantha Beck lives a life of routine. | 萨曼莎·贝克生活规律 |
[07:13] | Single mom, | 单身母亲 |
[07:14] | drops her kid off at school every morning, heads to work. | 每天早上送孩子去学校 然后去上班 |
[07:20] | She works for her dad at Beck Trucking. | 她在父亲的贝克货运公司工作 |
[07:22] | The company carts a ton of above-board products | 公司运输大量光明正大的产品 |
[07:24] | so the yard is very secure. | 所以货场非常可靠 |
[07:27] | With trucks in and out all day, | 货车整天进进出出 |
[07:29] | you couldn’t find a better place to store and traffic product. | 没有比这里更适合藏货散货了 |
[07:34] | On the outside they look like polite family, co-workers, good parents. | 表面看来 这个家庭欣欣向荣 互相协助 父慈子孝 |
[07:38] | Kids on the hockey team. | 孩子还是冰球队的 |
[07:39] | Mom and grandpa watch his games. He’s a good student. | 外公和妈妈都会去看他比赛 他是个好学生 |
[07:42] | She’s involved. | 她很用心抚养孩子 |
[07:43] | All normal stuff, aside from running Meth. | 除了贩卖冰毒之外 就是个正常家庭 |
[07:47] | Samantha and her father… | 萨曼莎和她父亲在工作时 |
[07:47] | they hardly speak when they’re at work. | 几乎不说话 |
[07:49] | They keep to themselves. | 他们独来独往 |
[07:52] | But we’ve got Samantha doing drug runs. | 但负责贩毒的是萨曼莎 |
[07:55] | It’s always Samantha and it’s always clean. | 一直都是她 做得干净俐落 |
[07:58] | She picks up a car at the yard, | 她从货场取车 |
[08:03] | she drops it in a lot. | 开进停车场 |
[08:07] | She picks up a new car, drives it back to the yard… | 选辆新车 开回货场 |
[08:09] | drops it in the garage. | 然后开进车库 |
[08:11] | Guessing their cash and product are in that garage. | 我猜现金和毒品都在那个车库里 |
[08:12] | But we got no eyes. | 只是我们看不到 |
[08:13] | At the last car exchange, | 上次换车时 |
[08:15] | this man picked up Samantha’s sedan. | 这个人开走萨曼莎的轿车 |
[08:17] | We followed him all the way to an old house in Wicker Park. | 我们一路跟着他来到 柳条公园的一所老房子 |
[08:19] | “I.D.’d” him as Jeff Corazin. He’s a mid-level meth guy, | 他叫杰夫·科拉辛 中层毒贩 |
[08:22] | deals dope out of the West Side. | 把毒品贩运到西区 |
[08:24] | These are straight-up dope deals. | 全是彻头彻尾的毒品交易 |
[08:26] | And we never have Richard’s hands on any of it? | 我们从没抓到理查德参与其中吗 |
[08:28] | No. He lets his daughter do the dirty work. | 不 所有脏活都让女儿干 |
[08:30] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:31] | But we could press Samantha on this. | 我们可以就此向萨曼莎施压 |
[08:32] | It’s dry conspiracy, but it’s something. | 虽然是明晃晃地坑她 但还是值得一说 |
[08:34] | I mean, what if we did a walled-off stop at the next switch? | 不如我们可以趁他们下次转手时拦获 |
[08:37] | Caught her and the buyer at the same time. | 把她跟买家同时抓住 |
[08:39] | We can get her on tighter charges, and it’s a better chance. | 以更严厉的罪名起诉她 这样机会更大 |
[08:41] | Still no guarantee she gives up her father. | 但还是保证不了她会供出父亲 |
[08:44] | Or they never saw me. | 或者 他们从没见过我 |
[08:46] | Richard, and Samantha on her abduction case… | 在之前的绑架案中 理查德和萨曼莎 |
[08:48] | they never saw me. I could go under. | 从没见过我 我可以埋伏进去 |
[09:12] | Hey! Give me the keys! Keys! | 钥匙给我 钥匙 |
[09:15] | Get away from the car! | 离车远点 |
[09:16] | No, no, no, get out of the vehicle! | 不行…想都别想 |
[09:18] | Hey! Get away from her! | 嘿 放开她 |
[09:20] | Get away from her! Back off her! | 放开她 退后 |
[09:21] | Get the hell out of here! | 滚出去 |
[09:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:26] | -Whoa! Whoa! Lady! Easy! -Get your hand off me! | – 女士 别急 – 手拿开 |
[09:28] | They’re gone! | 他们走了 |
[09:29] | -Get off me! -They’re gone… | – 放开我 – 他们走了… |
[09:30] | They’re gone! Take it easy. | 他们走了 别紧张 |
[09:32] | Take it easy. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just here to help you. | 别害怕 我不会伤害你的 我是来帮你的 |
[09:34] | Come on. | 别急 |
[09:40] | Go! | 走 |
[09:42] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 走了… |
[09:47] | All right. We gotta go, come on! | 好了 该走了 快 |
[09:50] | -Come on. -What the hell are you doing? | – 快点 – 你这是要干嘛 |
[09:52] | Cops are gonna be here any second. We gotta go. Come on. | 条子很快就到 我们得走了 快点 |
[09:55] | Lady, I’m begging you, okay? | 女士 我求求你 |
[09:56] | All right? I just saved your ass, | 好吗 我刚救过你 |
[09:58] | least you can do is get me the hell out of here. Okay? | 好歹你能把我捎出去吧 |
[09:59] | This piece you got legal? Mine ain’t. | 你这枪合法吗 我的反正不合法 |
[10:02] | Okay, please. | 明白了吗 拜托 |
[10:04] | All right, look, look, look… My name’s Adam, okay? | 好吧 这样子 我叫亚当 |
[10:07] | I’m sure you’re nice and everything but I don’t wanna go to jail for you. | 你肯定是个好人 但我可不想为了你坐牢 |
[10:10] | ‘Kay. So, please. Would you drive the car? | 麻烦了 能开车吗 |
[10:39] | How you getting home? | 你怎么回家 |
[10:41] | Got them feet. | 走回去 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[10:44] | Look, if it wasn’t clear when I was trying to kill you, thank you. | 是这样 刚才差点杀了你时 我没说清楚 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | Yeah. Sure. Sure. If I knew you had the Glock I wouldn’t have done it. | 客气了 我要是知道你有枪才不插手呢 |
[10:55] | I mean, I think you would have been fine. | 你应该自己就可以搞定 |
[10:59] | Fine but in jail. | 是可以 但会坐牢 |
[11:03] | Want a bad can of beer as a thank you? | 想来罐劣质啤酒作为谢礼吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah. Sure. Yeah. Thanks. | 好啊 没问题 谢啦 |
[11:15] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | – 来 – 谢谢 |
[11:17] | I just gotta make a call real quick. | 我去打个电话 很快回来 |
[11:18] | Hey, did they get any of it? | 嘿 他们得手了吗 |
[11:20] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | I mean, I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[11:23] | Those dudes were waiting for you, knew you were gonna be there. | 那两个人在那里埋伏你 早就知道你会去 |
[11:26] | You drive a busted Twin Cam, | 你那辆车的双凸轮轴早就坏了 |
[11:28] | I mean, I don’t think they even make those anymore. | 这种型号现在应该不再生产了 |
[11:31] | It’s pretty clear you don’t got a lot of money. | 很显然你也不算有钱 |
[11:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:34] | So, they were ripping you. Right? | 所以他们是要抢你的货 对不对 |
[11:40] | You’re not an idiot? | 你一点都不蠢 |
[11:42] | Okay. Let’s go ahead and pretend I’m not one either. | 好 那就假设我也不蠢吧 |
[11:44] | You didn’t just piece together I was running product from the car I drive. | 你不是从我开的车上推导出我在运货的 |
[11:48] | And you weren’t magically there ready to save me | 你也不是神奇地出现在那里 |
[11:49] | with your piss poor piece you can’t even shoot. | 等着拿那把开不了的破枪来救我 |
[11:53] | So, what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[11:58] | I want a job. | 我想要份工作 |
[12:02] | Look. Hey, listen to me. | 是这样的 听我说 |
[12:04] | Some guys at Cork’s were bragging about ripping some chick runner, | 科克家那边有人吹牛说 要抢个运货的小妞 |
[12:07] | lightweight moving ice. | 在运少量冰毒 |
[12:09] | They practically said the address that you were gonna be at. | 他们连你要去的地址都说了 |
[12:11] | It was too easy. Fell right in my lap. | 太简单了 正中我下怀 |
[12:14] | I thought I could use it to get a job. | 我想着可以利用这机会找份工作 |
[12:17] | I want to work for whoever you work for. | 因为我想替你老板做事 |
[12:21] | No, you don’t. | 你不想 |
[12:22] | Yes. I do. | 我想 |
[12:24] | I’ve been dealing stepped on dime bags the last five years. | 过去五年我的毒品生意都是小打小闹 |
[12:27] | I need something more. | 我需要更多 |
[12:28] | I got people to provide for. | 我还要养家啊 |
[12:30] | Mom, are you home? | 妈 在家吗 |
[12:32] | Callum, what are you doing here? | 卡伦 你怎么在 |
[12:34] | Practice ended early. | 今天练习结束得早 |
[12:35] | So, Joe dropped me. | 乔送我回来的 |
[12:37] | Yo, is that the second one? | 那是第二关吗 |
[12:39] | You better move, man. | 你最好动一下 |
[12:40] | You’re gonna run right into that tree. | 要不然就该直直撞上那棵树了 |
[12:41] | You gotta jump. | 得用跳的 |
[12:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[12:44] | I’m Adam. Who’re you? | 我叫亚当 你叫什么 |
[12:47] | Callum. | 卡伦 |
[12:49] | Okay honey. Go back upstairs, | 好了亲爱的 上楼去 |
[12:51] | -I’ll be up in a minute, okay? -Okay. | – 我马上就上去 好吗 – 好 |
[12:53] | Nice to meet you, Callum. | 很高兴见到你 卡伦 |
[13:00] | I didn’t know there was a kid here, I’m sorry. | 我之前不知道家里有孩子 对不起 |
[13:03] | He’s about the same age as my daughter actually. | 其实 他跟我闺女差不多大 |
[13:06] | Listen, would you just think about it, please? | 听着 你能不能考虑一下 |
[13:12] | Here’s my number. | 这是我电话 |
[13:14] | I’m not a bad guy, I’m really not. | 我不是坏人 真的不是 |
[13:16] | I’d be good. | 我会听话的 |
[13:21] | All right. | 走了 |
[13:24] | Thank you for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[13:44] | You texted me. | 你传信息给我了 |
[13:45] | Yeah. I’m as surprised as you are. | 是 我跟你一样惊讶 |
[13:47] | Surprised and damn jazzed up is what I am. | 惊讶而且兴奋 我是这种感觉 |
[13:50] | Don’t talk like that with him. | 跟他说话别这样 |
[13:52] | Who’s him? Who am I meeting? | 他是谁 我要见谁 |
[13:55] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[13:56] | Your dad. You work with your dad? | 你爸 你跟你爸一起做事 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | You understood the kind of job I wanted? | 你知道我想要哪种工作吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I cracked that code. | 知道 我明白你的意思 |
[14:03] | Listen, I didn’t tell him about the men that jumped me. | 听着 我没跟他讲袭击我的人的事 |
[14:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:06] | I didn’t, so don’t mention it. | 不为什么 别提就是了 |
[14:07] | And listen, my father… he doesn’t trust most people. | 还有听好 我父亲…他不怎么信人 |
[14:14] | So, if by some grace of God he trusts you, | 要是运气好他信任你 |
[14:17] | then you’re gonna be with him for life. | 那你这辈子都得跟他拴一起了 |
[14:19] | You won’t get to leave. Do you understand? | 你无法离开 明白吗 |
[14:22] | Wow. What, are we taking blood oaths too? | 这里也要立什么血誓吗 |
[14:24] | I’m not screwing with you. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[14:27] | Tell me that you understand, that you… that you want to do this. | 告诉我你听明白了 你想做 |
[14:30] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:40] | Just wait here a minute. | 在这里等一下 |
[14:47] | What is this? | 什么事 |
[14:47] | His name is Adam. | 他叫亚当 |
[14:49] | Met him through Cal’s school, he’s got a kid the same age. | 我在小卡学校认识他的 他的孩子跟小卡同龄 |
[14:52] | He’s solid. And he’d like a job. | 人很可靠 想找份工作 |
[14:55] | A job? | 找份工作 |
[14:57] | I want to bring him in. | 我想拉他入伙 |
[15:00] | I’ll coordinate for him. | 我指派工作给他 |
[15:01] | I’ll set him up for drops, deliveries, exchanges, | 安排他交货 送货 换货 |
[15:03] | just like I do for everybody else. | 就跟我为别人做的一样 |
[15:07] | Wow. She’s setting all the runs and making the deals? | 哇 她安排所有交接还有交易 |
[15:10] | We have had setbacks. | 我们遇到过挫折 |
[15:12] | You’ve said it yourself, | 你自己也说了 |
[15:14] | we’ve got a big thing coming, and we need more bodies. | 我们有大事要做 需要更多人手 |
[15:23] | He’s just a low-level dealer, | 他不过是个低级毒贩 |
[15:25] | not hooked in, a couple pops for petty possession. | 没做过大买卖 因为私藏毒品被抓过几次 |
[15:28] | I’m steady, sir. I can do whatever you need… | 我很稳定 先生 我什么都可以做… |
[15:29] | “Ssh.” | “嘘” |
[15:39] | This is what you want? | 你想这样是吗 |
[15:43] | Is this gonna make you happy? | 这样你就开心了吗 |
[15:52] | Stantz, vet him. | 斯坦茨 验验他 |
[16:08] | You ever gonna tell me what we’re doing? | 能告诉我我们要做什么吗 |
[16:10] | Two men inside used to work for us. | 里面有两个人曾经为我们做事 |
[16:12] | They started having fun with product instead. | 后来他们开始吸毒 |
[16:14] | One of them owes the Becks a grand. | 其中一个欠了贝克家一千 |
[16:30] | Go get it. | 去收钱 |
[16:37] | Which of them owes? | 哪个是欠钱的 |
[16:40] | It’s the big one. | 块头大的那个 |
[16:43] | Fantastic. | 漂亮 |
[16:47] | Touch it with one hand. | 只用一只手 |
[16:48] | He’s in the slammer. | 他就进监狱了 |
[16:49] | Tried to steal a Toyota Corolla. | 想偷辆丰田卡罗拉 |
[16:51] | Problem. | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:52] | Stick shift. | 手动档 |
[16:54] | Cops got him. | 条子抓到他的时候 |
[16:55] | Gets him up the elevator. | 他正推着车上山呢 |
[16:56] | Caught him at the ankles. | 他们只能把手铐铐他脚踝上 |
[16:58] | Fellas… | 几位 |
[16:58] | Whoa, whoa… | 哇哦… |
[16:59] | How you doing? | 怎么样啊 |
[17:00] | I’m here for the Becks. | 我是贝克家的 |
[17:01] | Richard sent me. | 理查德派我来的 |
[17:02] | -What the hell? -You owe a grand, my friend. | – 搞什么 – 你欠他一千块 朋友 |
[17:03] | I’m just here to collect. | 我是来收账的 |
[17:04] | How’d you get in here, man? | 你怎么进来的 |
[17:06] | I don’t owe nobody nothing. | 我谁的钱都没欠 |
[17:07] | You owe a grand. | 你欠一千块 |
[17:08] | -What’s going on here? -You pay, I go. | – 怎么回事 – 拿了钱我就走 |
[17:10] | No, no, we don’t know you. | 不…我们可不欠你钱 |
[17:11] | I’m here to collect. | 我是来收账的 |
[17:13] | Why you in here? You’re ripping or something? | 你来这里做什么 是要抢还是怎么样 |
[17:15] | Easy. | 别急 |
[17:19] | We don’t need that. | 倒也不必这样 |
[17:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | Then why don’t you walk out of here? | 那你干嘛不赶紧滚蛋 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Walk away, bro. | 就是啊 滚蛋 |
[17:23] | Walk away. | 走啊 |
[17:23] | Once you pay me the money you owe, I will. | 你把欠的钱还了 我就走 |
[17:25] | We don’t even know you. | 我们又不认识你 |
[17:26] | Look by the door, you know him. | 看门那边 认识他吗 |
[17:28] | You recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[17:29] | You understand now? | 现在明白了吗 |
[17:31] | Let’s keep this easy. | 我们好来好往 |
[17:32] | All right, just be ready. | 好 做好准备 |
[17:34] | We’re gonna wait for him to call it. | 等他下令就行动 |
[17:36] | We’re gonna make this simple. | 我们把事情简单化 |
[17:58] | All right. Move, move! | 好 行动… |
[18:08] | Don’t you move. Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不准动… |
[18:09] | Whoa, whoa, stand down. Stand down. | 等等 退下… |
[18:12] | It’s all over man. | 结束了 |
[18:21] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[18:23] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[18:24] | Come on, man. Where’s the money? | 快点 钱呢 |
[18:38] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙啊 |
[18:47] | Dude, are you okay? | 兄弟 没事吧 |
[18:49] | Fine, those two men alright or am I in trouble. | 没事 那两个人没事 还是我有麻烦了 |
[18:52] | They’re good. | 他们没事 |
[18:53] | Torres and Kev are sitting on them in case that changes. | 托利斯跟凯文盯着他们以防生变 |
[18:56] | You guys felt that between Samantha and her father? | 你们注意到了萨曼莎 跟她爸之间的问题吧 |
[18:58] | The hell was that? She’s really scared of him. | 那是怎么回事 她真的很怕他 |
[19:02] | I think she held her own. | 我觉得她有所怨恨 |
[19:04] | She’s helping him run a large-scale “D.T.O.,” | 她帮她爸经营一个大范围的贩毒组织 |
[19:06] | it’s not a good father-daughter relationship. | 这不是健康的父女关系 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. It felt like more than that. Felt wrong. | 不好说 感觉没那么简单 这不对劲 |
[19:13] | All right. We’ll keep an eye on her. | 好吧 我们会关注的 |
[19:15] | So, Stantz told you Samantha would be in touch? | 斯坦茨有说萨曼莎会联络你吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Yeah, said she’s gonna text me with details for my first deal. | 说了 他说她会给我信息 交代第一次交易具体情况 |
[19:20] | Good. If this is something big like Samantha said, | 很好 如果这真有萨曼莎说的那么大笔 |
[19:23] | chances are one of the Becks will be transactional. | 很有可能贝克家的人会亲自交易 |
[19:26] | We get them with cash and product, | 等我们抓到人赃并获 |
[19:28] | we can hook them for all of it… | 就可以查获他们所有罪行 |
[19:30] | meth and triple homicide. | 制毒和三重谋杀 |
[19:33] | It’s good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:35] | All right, get some ice, change out. | 好了 去冰敷一下 换身衣服 |
[19:36] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 老大 |
[19:37] | I’ll grab you an ice pack and something for your hand. | 我去拿个冰袋给你 再拿点手伤药 |
[19:39] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:44] | You really good? | 你真的没事吗 |
[19:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:47] | This isn’t what I expected. | 只是我没想到会这样 |
[19:51] | Samantha’s not what I expected. | 没想到萨曼莎会这样 |
[19:53] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[19:54] | I don’t know. Just isn’t. | 我还不知道 就感觉不对 |
[19:58] | I guess they went for it. | 嗯 看来他们相信了 |
[20:00] | She wants me to meet at her house first thing. | 她要我一有空就去她家见面 |
[20:03] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[20:07] | My face is fine, thanks for asking. | 我的脸没事 感谢关心 |
[20:10] | I got to tell you — I gave as good as I got. | 不得不说…对方也没什么好下场 |
[20:13] | Oh, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[20:14] | But you know Harold’s quite sweet | 你要知道 哈罗德可是个好人 |
[20:15] | as long as you explain things to him. | 只要你跟他解释清楚 |
[20:17] | Oh, yeah? You’re funny. So, I pass? | 是吗 你真有意思 那我通过考验了吗 |
[20:23] | Hand me the peanut butter. | 把花生酱给我 |
[20:25] | Officially, | 下星期开始 |
[20:27] | you’ll start on company payroll next week. | 你就正式成为公司员工了 |
[20:31] | You have to show your face every morning at the yard. | 每天早上必须来货场上班 |
[20:33] | All right. Okay, so how about “unofficially…” | 好 没问题 那么私下呢… |
[20:38] | Unofficially, real jobs come through me. | 私下 真正的任务听我安排 |
[20:42] | I am your contact from here on out. | 从现在起 我就是你的联络人 |
[20:47] | Don’t talk to Richard unless he talks to you. | 理查德没跟你说话 就别主动找他 |
[20:49] | That his rule or yours? | 这是他的规矩还是你的规矩 |
[21:00] | First job will be a deal. | 第一个任务是一个交易 |
[21:02] | Okay. Well, you tell me when and where. | 好 告诉我时间地点 |
[21:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:09] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[21:14] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[21:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[21:17] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[21:20] | What the hell are these? | 这是什么东西 |
[21:23] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[21:25] | Well, where did they come from? | 从哪里来的 |
[21:29] | You shouldn’t go through my stuff. Okay? | 妈 你不该乱翻我的东西 |
[21:31] | Did Grandpa give these to you? | 这是外公给你的吗 |
[21:36] | Did he? | 是不是他 |
[21:38] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[21:40] | Please, don’t be mad. Please… | 求你别生气 拜托… |
[21:42] | Hey, Sam… | 嘿 小萨… |
[21:44] | -Can you tell me what’s going on? -Mom… | – 告诉我到底怎么回事 – 妈妈… |
[21:45] | I’m leaving. We are done. Go! | 我要走了 这里没你的事了 快走 |
[21:49] | Sam… | 小萨… |
[21:51] | Get in the car. Get in the car! | 上车… |
[21:55] | Hey. Yo, slow down, Sam! | 嘿 你等等 小萨 |
[21:58] | What? Can I help? | 怎么了 要我帮忙吗 |
[22:21] | Hey, you guys here? | 嘿 你们在吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah. We’re here. We’re two blocks down. | 在 离你两个街区 |
[22:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:24] | I got no idea. It’s got something to do with her father. | 我不知道 好像跟她父亲有关 |
[22:27] | Well, dog, just hold up and let us follow. | 好吧 你别去了 我们去跟踪 |
[22:29] | No, I got it. | 不 我可以的 |
[22:30] | Adam, if she makes you we’re done. | 亚当 如果她识破了你 我们就完了 |
[22:32] | No, I got it. I can use this. | 不 让我去 我可以利用这一点 |
[22:35] | You guys stay on her house. | 你们留在她家附近 |
[22:40] | Stay in the car! | 待在车上 |
[22:53] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:57] | I found it in Callum’s backpack. | 我在卡伦的书包里发现的 |
[22:58] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:03] | He’s nine, okay? | 他才九岁 好吗 |
[23:05] | Everything you’ve asked, | 你说什么我都照做了 |
[23:07] | I have only asked this one thing. He is just a kid! | 我就只有一个要求 他还是个孩子 |
[23:27] | Samantha… | 萨曼莎… |
[23:33] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I followed you. | 我是跟踪了你 |
[23:35] | You took off, you were driving like a maniac, | 你一声不吭就走了 像个疯子一样狂飙车 |
[23:37] | ya’ll are gonna get hurt driving like that. | 你那么开车很容易出事的 |
[23:39] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[23:41] | I mean, you and Callum need help or something… | 你和卡伦需要帮忙吗 |
[23:42] | We don’t need your help. | 我们不需要你帮忙 |
[23:45] | Just show up at the yard at nine “A.M.” for work tomorrow, okay? | 明天上午9点整 去货场上班就行了 |
[23:48] | That’s all I need from you. | 我对你就这么一个要求 |
[24:08] | This is Turner Diaries. | 是《特纳日记》 |
[24:10] | Written in the nineteen seventies by a Neo-Nazi. | 一个新纳粹主义者在1970年代写的 |
[24:13] | Real fun read… just your basic, you know, | 读起来很有趣…就那些基本的 |
[24:15] | ultra-violent, insurrectionist, race-war fantasy. | 超暴力 叛乱主义的种族战争幻想 |
[24:18] | Popular with extremists. | 在极端分子之间很流行 |
[24:21] | This right here… | 这个… |
[24:22] | it’s a Hitler Youth knife. | 是一把希特勒青年团刀 |
[24:27] | Looks genuine, too. | 看起来是真的 |
[24:29] | It’s got an inscription on the blade reads, “Blut und Ehre”… | 刀刃上刻着字… |
[24:32] | think I’m saying that right. Means “Blood and Honor.” | 我应该念得没错 这是德语的“鲜血与荣誉” |
[24:34] | Those were both in Callum’s backpack? | 这些都是在卡伦书包里发现的 |
[24:35] | Little gifts from Richard Beck. | 理查德贝克送的小礼物 |
[24:37] | So, Richard’s a white supremacist. | 看来理查德是个白人至上主义者 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:40] | So, I dug into him based on that angle. | 对 所以我从这方面深挖了一下他 |
[24:41] | Couldn’t find any current connections, | 找不到目前跟这些组织的联系 |
[24:43] | but I did find an old dummy Facebook account of Beck’s from ten years ago. | 但是我查到贝克十年前 在社群网站上的假账号 |
[24:47] | Back then, | 那时候 |
[24:49] | he followed white identity sites, | 他关注了白人身份网站 |
[24:50] | white nationalists, white separatists… | 白人民族主义者 白人分裂主义者… |
[24:52] | you can call them whatever the hell you want, | 随便你怎么叫他们都行 |
[24:54] | they all preach the same thing… racist hate. | 他们都宣扬同一个思想…种族仇恨 |
[24:56] | And he’s feeding it to his grandchild. | 他还给他外孙灌输这个思想 |
[24:58] | Yeah. He is poisoning that kid. | 对 他在毒害那个孩子 |
[25:00] | That’s what we were missing with Samantha, | 这就是我们忽视萨曼莎的一点 |
[25:01] | that’s why it felt so wrong between her and her dad. | 所以她跟她父亲之间才感觉那么不对劲 |
[25:04] | We can’t police him for his views, no matter how hateful they are. | 我们管不了他的政治观点 不管这种仇恨多么严重 |
[25:08] | It’s not actionable unless he’s committing a crime | 除非他打着仇恨的名义犯法 |
[25:11] | in the name of that hate. | 否则我们就动不了他 |
[25:12] | And he hasn’t. Not yet. | 目前为止还没有 |
[25:14] | His “D.T.O.” could have links to other white supremacist chapters. | 他的贩毒组织可能跟其他白人至上主义者有关联 |
[25:17] | He could be funding it with proceeds. | 他可能用赚的钱来资助他们 |
[25:18] | All right. That’s possible, dig into that. | 对 是有可能 查查那方面 |
[25:20] | All right. | 好 |
[25:21] | But that angle still means we get him for drug trafficking first. | 但我们首先还是 得以贩毒这个罪名调查抓捕他 |
[25:25] | Just stay the course. | 照计划进行 |
[25:29] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. Team’s heading out for the night. | 嘿 我一直在找你 队里的人出去巡夜了 |
[25:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:33] | You’re still running Samantha? | 你还在调查萨曼莎 |
[25:35] | Yeah. So, she’s homeschooled her whole life by her dad. | 对 她从小到大一直在家里 接受她爸的家教 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[25:39] | There’s no evidence she’s ever been out of Illinois, | 没有证据表明她曾经离开过伊利诺伊州 |
[25:41] | never been on a plane. | 没有坐过飞机 |
[25:42] | All of her income comes from him. He co-signed the lease on her house. | 所有的收入都来自她爸 她的房子是她爸签的租约 |
[25:46] | She’s tied to him. | 她的生活离不开他 |
[25:47] | Yeah. In every way. | 对 从哪方面来说都是如此 |
[25:49] | So, maybe she just can’t leave? | 所以她可能是想走走不了 |
[25:52] | I’ll tell you what though, | 不过我告诉你 |
[25:54] | you should’ve seen her face when she found the knife and the book. | 她发现那把刀和那本书的时候 你真该看看她那个表情 |
[25:57] | It was primal. She didn’t want that stuff anywhere near her kid. | 完全是本能反应 她不希望那种东西出现在她孩子身边 |
[26:01] | She can be a protective mom and still be involved in this. | 就算她是个保护欲强的母亲 她还是卷入了这件事 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:07] | She’s trafficking drugs, Adam. | 她在贩毒 亚当 |
[26:08] | A family died because of their meth. | 有一家人因为他们的冰毒没命了 |
[26:10] | I mean, if you think you can protect her… | 如果你以为你能保护她… |
[26:11] | I don’t. I don’t, I just… | 我没有…只是… |
[26:15] | There’s something about she and the kid that reminds me of us, | 她跟她孩子身上有些东西 让我想起了我们 |
[26:18] | ya know? That’s what’s different. | 那就是不同之处 |
[26:20] | Like, | 就像… |
[26:21] | she writes cute little notes to Callum | 她像我们一样 在儿子的午餐盒上 |
[26:24] | on a Post-It note in his school lunch like we do. | 用便利贴写一些可爱的留言给卡伦 |
[26:27] | And Callum, he’s sweet, like Mack. | 而卡伦就像玛凯一样可爱 |
[26:32] | He’s still just a sweet kid. | 他还是个好孩子 |
[26:37] | Let’s go home before you have to go back, all right? | 我们回家吧 免得你又想回去找她 |
[26:40] | Let’s go see our daughter. | 去看看我们的女儿 |
[26:41] | Yeah. Good call. | 嗯 好主意 |
[27:02] | You are not supposed to catch me. | 我不应该被你发现的 |
[27:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:13] | Do you want me to get you ice? | 要我拿点冰块给你吗 |
[27:15] | No. I want you to go to sleep. | 不用 我要你好好睡觉 |
[27:18] | I’m okay I promise. But thank you. | 我真的没事 谢谢你关心 |
[27:22] | Is that from work? | 工作时受伤的吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s from work. | 是的 工作时受伤的 |
[27:33] | Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[27:41] | Okay. That looks like that’s it. Thanks guys. | 看来就这些了 谢了 各位 |
[27:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | See you later. | 回见 |
[27:48] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[27:51] | It’s nine-oh-three. | 9点03分而已 |
[27:53] | I need you to load product on those first four trucks there. | 先把货装到那边的前四辆货车上 |
[27:55] | All right. | 好 |
[27:57] | Can we talk about yesterday, please? | 我们能聊聊昨天的事吗 |
[27:59] | No. | 不行 |
[28:01] | Look, it sure didn’t feel right. | 感觉很不对劲 |
[28:04] | You know, I’m trying to understand what I got myself into here. | 我是想弄明白 自己到底参与了什么样的事 |
[28:06] | So, if there’s something going on with your dad… | 如果你跟你老爸之间有什么问题 |
[28:08] | Look, does this seem like the right place to talk about this? | 你觉得在这地方聊这个合适吗 |
[28:11] | This feels right to you? | 你觉得合适吗 |
[28:12] | The hell is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[28:13] | None of it feels right. That’s why I asked. | 感觉都不合适 所以我才问你 |
[28:15] | Frankly, you seem like you could use someone to talk to. | 老实说 我觉得你应该找个人聊聊 |
[28:20] | All right, well, suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[28:22] | I’m good at it… talking. | 我很擅长聊天的 |
[28:25] | My older sister talks like she breathes, | 我姐姐说话就像呼吸一样 |
[28:27] | and my daughter Makayla… | 我女儿玛凯拉… |
[28:28] | she says I got a nice, soft, “talking to” kind of face. | 她说我长了张让人想倾诉心情的脸 |
[28:32] | So… so do with that what you will. | 所以…你想怎么样就怎样吧 |
[28:40] | Alright. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[28:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:55] | There’s nothing but T-shirts. | 这里面全都是T恤 |
[29:02] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[29:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:27] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[29:32] | Sir. | 先生 |
[29:33] | Samantha told me to load these trucks. | 萨曼莎让我把货装到这些货车上 |
[29:35] | There something you need me for? | 你有事找我吗 |
[29:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:47] | This doesn’t feel right. | 苗头不对 |
[29:48] | Ruz will call it. | 鲁塞会终止行动的 |
[29:57] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[30:00] | There something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[30:03] | I don’t like this. He could be made. | 我不喜欢这个走向 他可能露馅了 |
[30:05] | We still got eyes and ears, and he hasn’t called it yet. | 声音和画面都还在 他也没叫停 |
[30:09] | He’s not gonna have time to call it | 他如果从背后被爆头 |
[30:10] | if he has a bullet in the back of his head. | 不会有时间叫停的 |
[30:29] | Thought we should talk. | 我想我们得谈谈 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 可以 |
[30:36] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[30:38] | My daughter… | 我女儿… |
[30:42] | my grandson. | 我外孙 |
[30:50] | Samantha likes you. | 萨曼莎喜欢你 |
[30:53] | I like her too, sir. | 我也喜欢她 先生 |
[30:57] | She’s never brought anyone in before. | 她之前从没带男人来过家里 |
[31:01] | I didn’t know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[31:03] | Makes me ask myself… why you? | 让我不禁问自已…为什么选了你 |
[31:11] | You’d probably have to ask her that. | 这你得问她 |
[31:12] | I did. | 我问了 |
[31:14] | She said you remind her of me… | 她说你身上有我的影子… |
[31:17] | ambitious, resourceful, loyal. | 野心勃勃 足智多谋 忠诚待人 |
[31:22] | But I wonder… | 但我想知道… |
[31:26] | I have to know… | 也必须知道… |
[31:31] | are you like me? | 你是不是真的像我 |
[31:34] | Are you with me? | 是不是真跟我一条心 |
[31:39] | I think am. | 我觉得我是 |
[31:42] | I got fourteen words that say I am. | 我的十四字真言说我是 |
[31:46] | And if I were to ask you about my daughter or my grandson | 如果我问你 我女儿和外孙 |
[31:48] | about whether they’re doing anything that doesn’t seem like me, | 有没有做一些跟我不是一条心的事 |
[31:54] | would you answer me? | 你会如实回答吗 |
[31:56] | “Anything” like what, sir? | 比如说什么 |
[31:59] | Well, let’s just go ahead and say anything at all. | 就当作是任何一切事情好了 |
[32:03] | Anything my daughter does that seems of importance, you tell me. | 任何我女儿做的事 或大或小 你都要告诉我 |
[32:10] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:22] | We’re doing a job tomorrow. | 我们明天有趟差事 |
[32:25] | Seven “A.M.” You, me and Sam. | 早上7点 你 我 还有小萨 |
[32:27] | I’ll be there. | 我会到场的 |
[33:01] | Alright, we got a positive, truck has got a drop location. | 很好 终于有情况了 货车上有送货地点 |
[33:04] | It’s gotta be a deal. | 肯定有交易 |
[33:06] | Look, we get the Becks transaction, | 只要抓住了贝克一家的交易 |
[33:08] | we got ’em. | 就能抓住他们 |
[33:09] | So, everyone, follow close. | 所以 大家跟紧了 |
[33:21] | Yo, I’m at the truck right now. | 我现在就在货车这里 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:25] | Yo, Samantha, slow down. | 萨曼莎 别着急 |
[33:28] | What do you mean Callum’s gone? | 卡伦走了 什么意思 |
[33:30] | -Are we up on his undercover phone? -I mean, your dad’s expecting me… | – 我们监听他的卧底电话了吗 – 你父亲希望我… |
[33:33] | Yeah, we got it. | 监听了 |
[33:34] | …at the truck to meet him and you. I can’t leave. | 开货车去和你跟她碰头 我走不开 |
[33:35] | I’ll have someone else cover it, | 我会让别人帮你处理的 |
[33:37] | I think my dad took him, Adam, I need your help. | 我觉得我爸带走了他 亚当 你得帮我 |
[33:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:40] | Wait. If you think your dad took him, you should Call the police. | 你要是真的觉得他被你爸带走了 你应该报警 |
[33:42] | Call the police right now. | 马上报警 |
[33:43] | I can’t. I can’t call them. Please. | 我做不到 我不能报警 拜托 |
[33:50] | All right. I’m coming, I’m on my way right now. | 好吧 我过去 我这就过去 |
[33:54] | This might not be bona fide. | 可能是假消息 |
[33:56] | She could’ve forgotten he had something this morning. | 她可能忘了他今早有安排 |
[33:57] | Or this could be a loyalty test by Richard. | 也可能是理查德要测试他的忠诚 |
[34:00] | Well, we can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[34:02] | We can’t. | 不可以 |
[34:04] | All right, you three stay on the lot. Follow that truck, | 你们三个待在停车场 跟着那辆货车 |
[34:06] | whoever shows up to grab it, follow them. | 不管是谁来开 都要跟着他们 |
[34:09] | We’ll back up Ruzek. | 我们支援鲁塞克那边 |
[34:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:16] | We got in a fight last night, I woke up this morning, | 我们昨晚吵了一架 早上醒来 |
[34:17] | his bed was empty. | 我发现他床空了 |
[34:18] | If he talked to my dad, | 如果他跟我爸谈过 |
[34:19] | if you talked to my dad… | 你是不是跟我爸谈过… |
[34:21] | I didn’t talk to your dad about you. | 我没跟你爸提你 好吗 |
[34:22] | All right? I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 小萨 |
[34:24] | Sam, hey, what’s really going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[34:27] | Let’s leave, let’s call the police. If you think your… | 我们离开这里 去报警吧 如果你觉得… |
[34:28] | No. I can’t do that. I can’t, okay? | 不行 不能报警 我做不到 好吗 |
[34:31] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[34:35] | All right. Did he take his tablet with him? | 他把他的平板也带走了吗 |
[34:37] | What? | 什么 |
[34:38] | Callum, his tablet… where he left it? | 卡伦 他的平板…平板还在吗 |
[34:40] | I don’t… | 我不知道… |
[34:42] | No. I don’t think so. | 应该不在了 |
[34:43] | Okay, so can I see your phone? Just real quick? | 好 把你的手机给我行吗 |
[34:47] | All right… | 好… |
[34:54] | Sarge, we got movement. | 警长 有动静了 |
[34:56] | Richard just pulled in. Callum isn’t with him. | 理查德刚到 没发现卡伦跟他在一起 |
[34:59] | We’re running blind without Ruz inside. | 鲁塞克不在 我们对情况一无所知 |
[35:01] | I’m gonna jump the fence to get eyes? | 我要到栅栏那边才看得到 |
[35:03] | Hold on. Hold on… | 等一等… |
[35:05] | guys we got multiple trucks moving. | 伙计们 发现多辆货车 |
[35:08] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:10] | We can’t follow all of them. | 我们不可能全盯着 |
[35:12] | Yo, Sarge… | 警长… |
[35:13] | we got three trucks in motion. Which one do you want us to follow? | 有三辆货车在移动 你要我们跟哪辆 |
[35:18] | Products not gonna be with Richard. | 毒品不会和理查德同辆车 |
[35:21] | Just stay on the truck Ruzek was supposed to be driving. | 盯着鲁塞克要开的那辆 |
[35:23] | It has the tracker. | 上面有追踪器 |
[35:31] | His tablet’s on your “Wi-Fi.” | 他的平板还连着你家的无线网络 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s on your internet. | 对…他还连着你家的网络 |
[35:34] | No. I’ve been looking for him. | 不可能 我一直在找他 |
[35:35] | Well, I think he’s here. | 他应该就在这里 |
[35:36] | I have been calling his name. | 我都叫他好久了 |
[35:37] | I have been looking for him everywhere. | 到处都找过他了 |
[35:39] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[35:40] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[35:43] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[35:45] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[35:47] | Callum! | 卡伦 |
[35:50] | Kev, tell me we got something. | 凯文 告诉我有发现了 |
[35:52] | Yeah. We got him, Sarge. The truck just pulled into a lot. | 有 我们发现他了 警长 货车刚开进了一个停车场 |
[36:23] | Callum… | 卡伦… |
[36:28] | Callum, it’s Adam. You remember me from the other day? | 卡伦 我是亚当 你记得我们之前见过吗 |
[36:33] | Sam, I got him! | 小萨 我找到他了 |
[36:35] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[36:37] | Hey, man. | 小家伙 |
[36:45] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[36:49] | you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:51] | My mom won’t let me see my Grandpa. | 我妈妈不让我见我外公 |
[37:05] | Wait, what the hell’s he doing? | 等等 他到底在干什么 |
[37:07] | There was no switch. | 没有交货 |
[37:13] | Stantz never even left the truck. | 斯坦茨都没离开过货车 |
[37:16] | It must have been a heat run, they’re smart. | 一定是在空跑 他们挺聪明的 |
[37:18] | I’m thinking Beck and Samantha | 我觉得贝克和萨曼莎 |
[37:20] | wanted to test you easy, early, use you as a decoy. | 想趁机简单考验你一下 用你做诱饵 |
[37:24] | And there were two other trucks that could’ve been holding product, | 还有另外两辆货车 上面可能装了货 |
[37:27] | or Beck transported it himself. | 贝克可能自已运过去了 |
[37:29] | we never got eyes on drugs or cash. We missed the deal. | 我们没看到毒品和赃款 错过了交易过程 |
[37:32] | I made the wrong call. | 我做了错误的决定 |
[37:33] | No, you didn’t. | 没关系 你没有 |
[37:39] | All right, so, what’s next? We move on the yard. | 好吧 那接下来怎么办 我们去搜查货场 |
[37:43] | Move on to the assumption they got proceeds from the last deal? | 假设他们从上次交易中获得了收益吗 |
[37:46] | Judge won’t give us a warrant. | 法官不会给我们搜查令的 |
[37:47] | Then we press them. | 那就向他们施压 |
[37:50] | Gamble that we’ve got enough to get Samantha talking. | 赌一赌我们的证据 已经足够让萨曼莎开口了 |
[37:52] | It’s too big a gamble. | 这是豪赌了 |
[37:54] | What about the fact that Richard is a white supremacist. | 那从理查德是个白人至上主义者入手呢 |
[37:57] | He’s manipulating his daughter, he’s corrupting his grandson. | 他操纵女儿 腐蚀外孙 |
[38:01] | We don’t have any proof of any coercion, Adam. | 但我们找不到任何胁迫证据 亚当 |
[38:05] | We don’t have it. | 找不到 好吗 |
[38:06] | Okay? We got nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[38:09] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[38:10] | The only thing left is Samantha. | 我们现在只有萨曼莎了 |
[38:11] | So, just stay under. Get closer. | 所以继续保持卧底 接近他们 |
[38:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:15] | We’ll keep building. | 继续构建案子 |
[38:16] | All right. | 好 |
[38:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[38:37] | I was… I was headed home, thought I’d check on you. | 我…我本来打算回家 想先来看看你 |
[38:42] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[38:52] | Callum all right? | 卡伦还好吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:56] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[39:01] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry that I called you. | 我…很抱歉之前打了电话给你 |
[39:07] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还可以打给谁 |
[39:08] | Samantha, you can call me. | 萨曼莎 你当然可以打给我 |
[39:10] | Like I said, you can talk to me. | 我说了 你可以找我倾诉 |
[39:13] | You did me a huge favor getting me this job. | 你给了我这份工作 帮了我大忙 |
[39:15] | You need help, you just say the word. | 需要帮助的话就开口 |
[39:16] | I’ll do what I can. | 我一定尽力 |
[39:19] | I can be here. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[39:24] | Speaking of the job, should I be worried? | 说到工作 我需要担心吗 |
[39:28] | I mean, I just didn’t show up today. | 我今天没去上班 |
[39:30] | Can you smooth that out with your dad? | 你能跟你爸解释一下吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah. You’re gonna have plenty more chances to prove yourself to him. | 没关系 你还会有很多机会 向他证明自己的 |
[39:36] | -All right. -Our buyer’s got more product coming. | – 好 – 买家还订了很多货 |
[39:40] | What… What do you mean product? | 什么…什么货 |
[39:44] | Don’t you get paid in cash? | 你拿的不是现金吗 |
[39:47] | With my dad, it’s not always in cash. | 我跟我爸并不总是以现金交易 |
[39:51] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:54] | Supplies… preparations. | 物资…筹备品 |
[40:00] | For what? | 为了什么呢 |
[40:04] | For the end. | 为了走到最后 |
[40:07] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[40:10] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[40:13] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:20] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 真的对不起 妈妈 |
[40:21] | -Come here, honey. -I’m so sorry. | – 过来 亲爱的 – 对不起 |
[40:22] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[40:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |