时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We got dre Taylor and Tug Williams up front. | 德雷泰勒和塔格 · 威廉姆斯在前面 |
[00:11] | Both long-time… | 都是和罗拔莱特… |
[00:12] | G-Park’s close with Robert Wright. | 走得很近的长期G园帮派成员 |
[00:14] | Not sure about those guys behind them. | 不清楚后面的人是谁 |
[00:22] | Here we go… Goldie Tatum. | 看好了…戈迪·塔图姆 |
[00:24] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[00:25] | Might as well pay his respects to Patrice Allen. | 来给帕特里斯·艾伦致敬了 |
[00:27] | See all the men in hiding coming out today? | 看到所有藏着的人今天都出现了吗 |
[00:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:30] | That’s eighteen on parole so far. | 目前有18个处在保释期的人了 |
[00:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[00:32] | That’s a lot of love for a brother who “O.D.’d”on his own supply. | 对于一个吸食自己毒品过量死亡的兄弟 这关爱真是深厚 |
[00:37] | But that’s how you know Wright ran the G-Parks pretty well. | 但从这里你就知道 莱特对G园帮派管理有序 |
[00:39] | Or they’re there to show face and be crowned the next king. | 或者他们是来等着接手王冠的 |
[00:42] | It’s all politics, Kev. | 都是政治操作 凯文 |
[00:44] | Okay. I hear you over there being a cynic. | 好 我在那边就听到你在愤世嫉俗了 |
[00:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah. Just… too much caffeine. | 还好 就是…咖啡因过量 |
[01:02] | Mm-hmm. Come on. Let’s switch it up. | 来 换一换 |
[01:05] | Listen… | 听着… |
[01:07] | Aside from Wright’s family, majority of the people there… | 除了莱特的家人之外 大部分在场的人… |
[01:11] | they just want what Wright had. | 都希望莱特死 |
[01:12] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[01:13] | Well, I raise you… it’s a little bit of both. | 我敢说…两者都有 |
[01:16] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[01:18] | You all still coming over for dinner Friday? | 你还来参加晚餐派对吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. That’s the plan. | 对 我是这么计划的 |
[01:22] | Mack wants Jordan to show her some sort of marshmallow dessert? | 麦克想要乔丹教他做棉花糖甜点吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah. That’s a classic. | 是啊 那是经典 |
[01:26] | You’re going to have to clean your microwave a lot though. | 不过你得费力清洗微波炉了 |
[01:28] | Oh, that’s good. | 那不错 |
[01:41] | Oh, hell no. | 糟糕 |
[01:47] | Kev, you okay? | 凯文 你还好吗 |
[01:51] | I think my dad is here. | 我想我爸来了 |
[01:54] | What? | 什么 |
[01:55] | Hey… hey, you’re okay, let me look. | 嘿…你没事 让我看看 |
[01:58] | No. He was just over there by the stairs. | 他就在楼梯旁边 |
[01:59] | Look… All right. | 看…好 |
[02:05] | Kev, we got a vehicle coming, high rate of speed. | 凯文 有车过来了 速度很快 |
[02:06] | No front plates. | 没有牌照 |
[02:16] | Fifty-twenty-one Eddie, on-view shots fired | 5021E 目击枪击 |
[02:18] | fifty-three-hundred South Ashland. | 南阿什兰5300号 |
[02:20] | I got a white “S.U.V…” | 白色休旅车… |
[02:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:22] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[02:24] | Chicago “P.D.” | 芝加哥警署 |
[02:24] | -Get down! -Drop your weapon! | -趴下 -放下武器 |
[02:25] | -Drop it right now! -Drop the weapon! | -立刻放下 -放下武器 |
[02:28] | Damn! | 见鬼 |
[02:30] | -Everybody okay? -Move inside! Everybody okay? | -所有人都没事吧 -进去 都没事吗 |
[02:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:34] | Hey, man… hey, drop that weapon! | 嘿…放下武器 |
[02:36] | Okay? It’s over! | 好吗 结束了 |
[02:37] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下… |
[02:38] | You all get back! You all get back! | 你们退后… |
[02:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:39] | It’s okay, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[02:41] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的… |
[02:43] | Anybody hurt? Raise your hand. | 有人受伤吗举起手来 |
[02:44] | We’ll get to you! Get us those ambos! | 待会儿再对付你 叫救护车 |
[02:45] | Fifty-twenty-one David, I got civilians down. | 5021D 平民受伤 |
[02:47] | Multiple “G.S.W.’s.” We need ambos! | 多处枪伤 需要救护车 |
[02:48] | We need some help right now! | 我们需要紧急救助 |
[02:58] | We out here grieving. | 我们很难过 |
[03:00] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[03:01] | It’s sad! | 太惨了 |
[03:02] | -Okay. -Help us. | -好 -帮帮我们 |
[03:03] | Yeah, it’s gonna be all right. | 很快就没事了 |
[04:00] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[04:02] | Yep. That was him. | 对 就是他 |
[04:05] | Where’s the team? | 其他人在哪 |
[04:06] | They’re on their way. Voight’s a minute out. | 在路上 博伊特一分钟后到 |
[04:08] | I thought your dad was on the inside… | 我以为你爸爸在里面… |
[04:10] | When did he get out? | 他什么时候出来的 |
[04:10] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[04:11] | He was supposed to have two years left on his sentence… | 他本来还有两年刑期… |
[04:13] | …but he was just released two weeks ago… | 但是因为表现良好 两周前减刑了 |
[04:16] | “Good behavior.” | “表现良好” |
[04:17] | Believe it or not. | 信不信由你 |
[04:18] | Okay. I can contact the “I.D.O.C.,”get more information? | 好吧 我可以联系惩教部 搜集更多资讯 |
[04:21] | Get an address? | 查到位址之类的 |
[04:21] | No… no. Hold on. | 不…等等 |
[04:23] | We don’t gotta do that. | 我们不那么做 |
[04:27] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做 |
[04:29] | Burgess, I haven’t spoken to that man in over twenty years. | 伯吉斯 我已经20年没有和那个人打交道了 |
[04:32] | Clearly, he didn’t want me to know he was out. | 很明显 他不想让我知道他出来了 |
[04:38] | So, we need to work. | 所以我们需要工作 |
[04:41] | So, let’s work. | 那就行动起来 |
[04:42] | Let’s work. | 行动起来 |
[04:49] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:50] | Not enough. | 不是很多 |
[04:51] | This thing happened fast. | 这件事发生得很突然 |
[04:52] | White “S.U.V.”rolled up opened fire on the crowd. | 白色休旅车现身 向人群开枪 |
[04:55] | Six people hit, | 六人中枪 |
[04:56] | two “D.O.A.’s.”G-Parks returned fire, but no one was hit there. | 两人当场死亡 G园帮派成员还击 但是没人被击中 |
[04:59] | Names are Patrice Allen… | 死者是帕特里斯·艾伦… |
[05:02] | …and this is the Pastor of the church, Martin Frank. | 这是教堂的牧师 马丁 · 弗兰克 |
[05:04] | Eh. | 哦 |
[05:07] | Allen’s a documented shot-caller. | 艾伦是有案记录在案的话事人 |
[05:09] | Yeah. Up and comer with the G-Parks, | 是 G园帮派内部的后起之秀 |
[05:11] | he’s on the short list for Wright’s seat at the head of the table. | 他是接任莱特位置的候补人选之一 |
[05:14] | He took the brunt of the rounds, | 他受到的枪击最多 |
[05:15] | which makes us think he was the intended target. | 这让我们认为他是意指的目标 |
[05:17] | The Pastor just had the bad luck of standing next to him. | 牧师只是正好站在旁边 |
[05:21] | They didn’t have more security on hand? | 他们手头没有更多的安保人员了吗 |
[05:23] | Nothing was supposed to go off, Sarge. | 本来不该发生什么事情 警长 |
[05:25] | Gangs cleared it. | G园帮派清查过 |
[05:26] | There was no threat of violence prior to. | 之前也没有暴力行动的威胁 |
[05:28] | We do have a partial on the vehicle, no “I.D.”on the shooter. | 车辆上提取到了部分指纹 枪手身上没有证件 |
[05:32] | Working witnesses… this is a tough crowd. | 询问目击证人… 不好处理 |
[05:33] | But we can probably pull something together. | 但是我们大概可以整理出线索 |
[05:35] | Yeah. Well, the easy answer is it’s a power play. | 对 简单的答案是 这是为了夺权 |
[05:37] | But we don’t know for sure… so let’s just work it wide. | 但是我们不能确定… 所以要考虑各方面因素 |
[05:40] | Run everyone that was here. | 调查所有去过那里的人 |
[05:42] | The place was packed with loved ones, family… | 那个地方都是家人 亲属… |
[05:45] | Someone saw that shooter. | 有人看到了枪手 |
[05:47] | Let’s find them. | 找到这些人 |
[05:56] | I know how hard this is, | 你知道这有多困难吗 |
[05:59] | it’s a terrible thing and I’m really sorry you were here, | 这世间可怕的事情 我很遗憾你看到了那一切 |
[06:03] | But I do have to ask you… | 但是我必须问问你… |
[06:05] | did you see anything, Demar? | 德玛 你看到什么了吗 |
[06:07] | No. | 没有 |
[06:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:11] | Okay. What about the man with the gun? | 好吧 那么持枪的那个人呢 |
[06:14] | No. | 没有 |
[06:15] | You mind? | 你介意吗 |
[06:16] | Thank you. Hey… | 谢谢你 嘿… |
[06:19] | hey. | 嘿… |
[06:21] | Young Demar, what’s up, man? | 小德玛 怎么了 |
[06:28] | Your mama said that you knew Pastor Frank? | 你妈妈说你认识弗兰克牧师 |
[06:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:33] | Yeah, he sounds like he was a real good man. | 对 他听起来是个好人 |
[06:36] | A lot of people are telling us that he was very good to people. | 不少人告诉我们 他待人友善 |
[06:39] | That he loved to help people. | 乐于助人 |
[06:41] | That he was there. | 陪在人身边 |
[06:43] | That sound like him to you? | 你觉得说得对吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:47] | He’s… he was real nice. | 他…他人不错 |
[06:50] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[06:51] | Well, we ain’t gonna lie to you, Demar… | 我们不和你撒谎… |
[06:55] | we don’t know who did this. | 我们不知道是谁做的 |
[06:58] | We don’t know why. | 不了解动机 |
[06:59] | It doesn’t make that much sense, does it? | 这说不清楚 是不是 |
[07:01] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:02] | And that’s why we need help. | 所以我们需要你的说明 |
[07:04] | We need your help, man. | 我们需要你帮助我们 |
[07:09] | I didn’t see who shot him. | 我没看到枪击他的人 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | But I was with Pastor Frank well before the funeral… | 但是我和弗兰克牧师在一起 在葬礼之前… |
[07:21] | The other guy that got shot was there too. | 另一个被枪击的人也在 |
[07:23] | The other guy? | 另一个 |
[07:25] | Patrice Allen? | 帕特里斯·艾伦 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:29] | He got in a fight with someone. | 他和一个人吵了一架 |
[07:31] | They were shouting. | 大喊大叫 |
[07:34] | And the big guy told him to “watch his back.” | 那个大个子要他“当心背后” |
[07:36] | The big guy. | 大个子 |
[07:38] | Okay. Demar, tell us more about the big guy. | 好 德玛 跟我说说那个大个子 |
[07:45] | Ernie Reed, | 厄尼·里德 |
[07:47] | shot-caller for the G-Park Lords. | G园领主的话事人 |
[07:49] | One of two potential heirs for Wright’s spot in the Universal Elite. | 是G园帮派的精英 莱特位子的两位潜在接班人之一 |
[07:52] | The other being… Patrice Allen. | 另外一个…就是帕特里斯·艾伦 |
[07:55] | Demar said he saw Reed and Allen arguing before the funeral. | 德玛说他看到里德和艾伦 在葬礼之前争吵 |
[07:58] | Things got hot, Reed shouted, “Watch your back,” and then he left. | 场面很激烈 里德大喊“当心背后” 然后就离开了 |
[08:01] | We think Reed circled back? | 你觉得里德杀回来了 |
[08:03] | Or he hired someone to. | 或者雇人行凶 |
[08:04] | Well, without Allen, Reed knows that he’s next in line. | 里德知道 没有了艾伦 接班人就是他了 |
[08:08] | So, maybe they had a shouting match before the funeral, | 所以也许他们在葬礼之前争吵 |
[08:11] | Reed gets aggravated, he’s had enough, he goes home, | 里德发了火 受够了现状 回家 |
[08:13] | picks up his piece, circles back, takes out Allen. | 拿枪 绕回来 除掉艾伦 |
[08:16] | Okay. We got online beef? Proof of threats? | 那好 我们有线上争斗威胁的证据吗 |
[08:19] | No. Nothing from Gang intel. | 没有 G园帮派的情报里没有 |
[08:21] | He did four years in Stateville, he would not leave a paper-trail. | 他在斯泰特维尔监狱蹲了四年 没有留下书面记录 |
[08:23] | He’s smarter than that. | 他不会出现这种疏漏 |
[08:25] | Patrol found the abandoned Durango outside Bedford Park. | 巡警在贝德福德公园发现了 被遗弃的杜兰戈休旅车 |
[08:28] | We got shell casings? | 有弹壳吗 |
[08:29] | No, no, it was stripped and torched. | 没有…车内被清空 还被焚烧了 |
[08:31] | There’s no “VIN.” No plates, | 没有车辆识别码 没有牌照 |
[08:33] | So, nothing tying it to Reed… | 所以没有证据能指向里德… |
[08:34] | Well, Reed is a good theory, but that’s all he is. | 里德那边是个不错的方向 但是仅此而已 |
[08:37] | It’s all circumstantial. | 都是间接证据 |
[08:38] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[08:39] | Look, we need to put Reed or his shooter, outside that church. | 听着 我们需要证明里德或他的枪手 在教堂外出现 |
[08:43] | So, keep working the block, the footage… Let’s go. | 所以继续寻访街区 调取监视影像…行动起来 |
[08:46] | Mm-hmm. | 好 |
[08:51] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[08:52] | Not a single angle that sees inside the vehicle. | 没有一个角度能看到车辆 |
[08:54] | You got anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[08:55] | Nothing yet. | 还没 |
[09:10] | -Adam? -Hmm? | -亚当 -什么事 |
[09:12] | What do you know about Kev’s dad? | 你对凯文的爸爸有什么了解 |
[09:13] | His dad? | 他爸 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:17] | I mean, not much. | 不多 |
[09:18] | You know he doesn’t really talk about him. | 他不怎么谈起他 |
[09:21] | I know he went to prison | 我知道在凯文小时候 |
[09:22] | when Kev was a kid then his Mom died a few years later. | 他就进监狱了 几年后凯文的母亲就去世了 |
[09:24] | That’s why he ended up raising Jordan and Vinessa. | 所以才落得由他抚养乔丹和凡妮莎 |
[09:28] | But you know that. What’s going on? | 但是你知道这一点 怎么了 |
[09:32] | I’ll let you know… promise. | 我之后再告诉你…我保证 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:41] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:43] | Why are we meeting cloak and dagger? | 为什么神神秘秘的 |
[09:44] | I found something in the footage. | 我在监视影像上找到东西了 |
[09:45] | Found something. Something… something like what? | 找到了你找到什么东西 |
[10:01] | I know you didn’t want to get into it with him, | 我知道你不想要和他有瓜葛 |
[10:03] | but your dad’s a witness. | 但是你爸是目击证人 |
[10:04] | How do you want to handle? | 你想怎么处理 |
[10:19] | How long’s he been out? | 他出狱多久了 |
[10:20] | According to “I.D.O.C.”two weeks. | 根据惩教部的记录 两星期 |
[10:22] | He’s been at a halfway house in Englewood. | 他一直住在英格伍德的中途之家 |
[10:25] | Do you know the connect? | 你知道他跟G园帮派的联系吗 |
[10:26] | No. I have no idea why he was at that church. | 不知道 我不知道他为什么 出现在那家教堂 |
[10:29] | He wasn’t involved in drugs or gangs. | 他没有牵扯毒品或者帮派 |
[10:31] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:34] | Not that I remember. | 我记忆中没有 |
[10:36] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[10:39] | You know, I never asked you about your dad | 你知道 我从来没有打听过你父亲的事 |
[10:41] | ’cause you’ve never mentioned him to me. | 因为你从不和我提他 |
[10:44] | Well, it’s hard to say what to mention, Sarge. | 这件事很难启齿 警长 |
[10:46] | He was around till I was twelve, | 我12岁起他就不在了 |
[10:48] | he was a real good dad. | 他是个好父亲 |
[10:50] | And then he made some mistakes I’ll never understand… | 然后他做了我不理解的错事… |
[10:53] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[10:54] | He’s been inside and I haven’t spoke to him or seen him since. | 他一直在监狱 我没再和他说过话或见面 |
[11:00] | You know, it doesn’t have to be you. | 你知道 不一定要你来处理 |
[11:02] | I mean, someone else… | 可以让其他人… |
[11:03] | someone else from the team can take this. | 队里其他人来处理这件事 |
[11:06] | Hell, I’ll go talk to him if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以和他谈谈 |
[11:07] | Uh-uh. No, I’ll take it. I got it. | 不 我来处理 我可以的 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:15] | -Kev? -Huh? | -凯文 -什么事 |
[11:18] | Right. | 对了 |
[11:19] | You know it’s gotta be a full statement. | 你知道 必须是完整的供述 |
[11:22] | Gotta be clean. | 必须没有问题 |
[11:25] | Teams gonna find out. | 队里会发现的 |
[11:27] | Oh, no, they’ll know. | 应该说他们会知道的 |
[11:28] | -I’m gonna tell them. -Mm. | -我会告诉他们 -嗯 |
[11:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:13] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[12:19] | I just got out. | 我刚刚出来 |
[12:30] | Sorry for the mess. | 对不起有点乱 |
[12:34] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[12:36] | I’m police. | 我是警察 |
[12:38] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[12:40] | Yeah. That’s actually why I’m here. | 是 我就是为这件事来的 |
[12:41] | For the job. | 为了调查 |
[12:44] | I need to ask you some questions about where you were this morning? | 我需要问问你 你今天早晨去了什么地方 |
[12:49] | I’m guessing you already know. | 我想你已经知道了 |
[12:51] | Right. So, how do you know the deceased? | 所以你是怎么认识死者的 |
[12:53] | Friend of a friend. I didn’t know him well. | 朋友的朋友 我不怎么了解他 |
[12:56] | I’m not involved with all that. | 我和那些人没有牵连 |
[12:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:59] | Okay. Did you see the shooter? | 好吧 你看到枪手了吗 |
[13:01] | No. | 没有 |
[13:03] | I know that’s not the truth. | 我知道这不是事实 |
[13:09] | I just got out. | 我刚刚出狱 |
[13:11] | I’m not looking for any trouble, | 我不想要惹事 |
[13:12] | I just want to move on with my life. | 我想要继续过我的日子 |
[13:14] | Okay, I understand that. | 好 我理解 |
[13:15] | But it’s not about what you want right now. | 但是这和你的意愿没有关系 |
[13:16] | Two people are dead. | 有两个人死了 |
[13:20] | I know you saw the shooter. | 我知道你看到枪手了 |
[13:21] | I need you to cooperate, and look at these. | 我需要你配合调查 看看这些 |
[13:27] | I can’t make an “I.D.”for you. | 我不能替你指认 |
[13:33] | You were at the funeral with felons. | 你和重刑犯一起参加葬礼 |
[13:34] | And the more cops get involved, | 而且牵扯到很多警察 |
[13:35] | I shouldn’t have to tell you, | 用不着我来告诉你 |
[13:36] | that you’re going back to the penitentiary on a parole violation. | 你会因为违反假释回到监狱 |
[14:01] | I don’t know where you get your info, | 我不知道你是从哪里得到的资讯 |
[14:04] | but it wasn’t any of these men. | 但不是这里面的任何人 |
[14:05] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:12] | The shooter was a kid, black, twenties, thin, tight hair. | 枪手是个孩子 黑人 20多岁 短发 |
[14:18] | And he had a messed-up ear. | 有只耳朵畸形 |
[14:20] | A fighter’s ear. | 是拳击手的耳朵 |
[14:23] | Black kid with a fighter’s ear… okay, we’re gonna run that. | 一个长着拳击手耳朵的黑人孩子… 好 我们会调查的 |
[14:26] | Might bring back some more pictures. Don’t go anywhere. | 我可能会带来更多照片 不要离开 |
[14:28] | How are they? | 他们过得怎么样 |
[14:32] | Jordan and Vinessa? | 乔丹和凡妮莎 |
[14:37] | They’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[14:38] | Yeah. We’re all fine. | 对 我们都很好 |
[14:49] | We’ve “I.D.’d”our shooter from a photo-array… | 有人从照片里指认了枪手 |
[14:51] | Cedric Grimes, twenty-two, staying here with his girlfriend. | 塞德里克·格雷姆斯 22岁 和女友住在一起 |
[14:53] | An amateur boxer, hooked up with Reed, | 又一个业余拳击手牵扯上了里德 |
[14:55] | he’s got a violent sheet, including an open warrant. | 有暴力犯罪前科 包括没有执行的逮捕令 |
[14:59] | Let’s go in quick and quiet. | 我们去悄悄调查一下 |
[15:04] | Okay. We got two open doors. Getting a closer look. | 好 我们有两扇打开的门 靠近看看 |
[15:07] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:13] | Ready to breach. | 准备突破 |
[15:16] | Well, we got blood in here. Hold down the back. | 里面有血 守住后面 |
[15:18] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:24] | Chicago “P.D.!”Anybody home? | 芝加哥警署 有人吗 |
[15:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:46] | We got a body… | 有一具尸体… |
[15:48] | boxer’s ear. | 拳击手耳朵 |
[15:50] | That’s Grimes. | 那就是格雷姆斯 |
[15:50] | Kev… | 凯文… |
[15:59] | Move. | 走 |
[16:03] | I got a baby down here. | 下面有个孩子 |
[16:11] | -Kev, you good? -I’m good. | -凯文 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[16:12] | He’s good too. Come on. | 他也没事 来 |
[16:14] | You’re okay, hey… | 你没事… |
[16:17] | I know. I know. Come on. | 我知道…拜托 |
[16:37] | 5021D Fifty-twenty-one David, | |
[16:38] | roll the crime lab and the ambo to thirty-two-twenty-four West Racine, | 派犯罪实验室和救护车 到西拉辛3224号 |
[16:41] | tender-age child. | 是幼童 |
[16:45] | The boy? | 孩子的情况 |
[16:47] | Grimes’ son. No injuries. | 格雷姆斯的儿子 没有受伤 |
[16:50] | But he was alone in there for a long time, dehydrated, cried out. | 他在这里一个人待了很长时间 脱水 哭叫 |
[16:52] | His mom? | 母亲呢 |
[16:53] | We found her fast. She was at work. | 我们很快就联络到她 她在上班 |
[16:56] | Tell me we have something. | 告诉我我们有发现了 |
[16:58] | The MAC-ten was handed to us on a silver platter. | M10冲锋枪明摆着是送给我们的 |
[17:00] | This was the gun that was used at the church and to kill Grimes. | 这就是在教堂使用的 还有杀害格雷姆斯的那把 |
[17:03] | No sign of forced entry, Grimes probably let him in. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 格雷姆斯可能是自杀 |
[17:06] | Grimes was killed close-range, two to the back of the head. | 格雷姆斯是被近距离杀害的 脑后勺中了两枪 |
[17:09] | He was dragged to the tub then doused in bleach. | 被拖到浴缸然后泡在漂白剂里 |
[17:13] | We’re gonna get nothing from forensics. | 取证方面没有收获 |
[17:15] | Yeah, forensics. | 取证有什么用 |
[17:15] | This is Reed covering his ass. | 这是里德在擦屁股 |
[17:17] | Okay. But phone, “G.P.S.,” witnesses? | 好吧 但是手机 定位 证人呢 |
[17:20] | No. We got none of that… | 没有 一个都没有… |
[17:21] | No witnesses, no “PODS,” no cams… | 没有证人 没有警用监视器 没有监视摄像头… |
[17:23] | I tried for an exigent title three and was told an emphatic no. | 我尝试申请紧急监听 结果被严正拒绝 |
[17:26] | Reed gave us our church suspect, gave us the gun. | 里德把教堂枪击的嫌犯告诉我们 把枪支交给我们 |
[17:29] | Now he’s sitting pretty as the top man on the South Side. | 现在他稳坐城南的头把交椅了 |
[17:32] | All right so we’re gonna use that angle. | 所以我们利用这个角度 |
[17:34] | Reed’s running the G-Parks now… | 里德现在掌管G园帮派… |
[17:36] | he’s gonna have to start getting his product out, | 他必须开始运送货物 |
[17:38] | keep the troops happy, or he’s gonna end up getting shot. | 让手下人开心 不然就会挨子弹 |
[17:41] | I mean, we know how to work a “D.T.O.” | 我们都知道怎么对付贩毒组织 |
[17:42] | So, we work it. | 我们就从这方面下手 |
[17:43] | We get him on drug conspiracy, | 我们利用贩毒共谋罪逮捕他 |
[17:45] | then squeeze him for this. | 然后让他招认这个案子 |
[17:47] | All right, we know where’ Reed’s running his product out of? | 我们知道里德从哪出货吗 |
[17:50] | According to Narcotics… | 根据缉毒科的调查… |
[17:51] | Rosie’s Tire & Auto, outside Woodlawn. | 在伍德劳恩的罗西轮胎维修厂 |
[17:53] | Okay. So, we start there. Let’s go. | 那好 我们从那里查起 我们走 |
[17:59] | It’s damn good place to run product… | 那是个调拨产品的好地方… |
[18:00] | quiet, plenty of cars in and out, easy to install traps. | 安静 大量的车流 很容易安装暗门 |
[18:04] | No cameras. | 没有监视摄像头 |
[18:12] | How’d it go with your dad? | 和你父亲谈得怎么样 |
[18:15] | Fine. | 还好 |
[18:17] | About as fine as it could go I guess. | 算是尽可能好了 大概吧 |
[18:20] | In the ten years that we’ve been friends, | 我们关系友好的十年里 |
[18:22] | you’ve only really mentioned that he was in prison. | 你只提过他在监狱 |
[18:24] | So, I don’t really… | 所以我并不… |
[18:26] | I don’t know anything about him, Kev. | 我对他什么都不了解 凯文 |
[18:29] | Me neither, Burgess. | 我也不了解 伯吉斯 |
[18:32] | At least not anymore. | 不再了解了 |
[18:36] | You never visited him? | 你没去探望过他 |
[18:40] | He didn’t put me on his list. | 他没有把我列在探访人员名单上 |
[18:48] | -The sedan approaching. -Okay, here we go. | -轿车靠近了 -好 我们走 |
[18:59] | Is that… | 那是… |
[19:46] | I saw you at Rosie’s Auto… | 我看到你在罗西维修厂… |
[19:49] | making the car switch. | 换车子 |
[19:51] | You said you didn’t know the men at that funeral well, | 你说你和葬礼上的人不熟 |
[19:53] | said you weren’t involved in all of that, | 说你完全没有牵扯 |
[19:54] | so I hope like hell you got a damn good explanation | 所以我希望你能解释一下 |
[19:57] | as to what you were doing. | 你在做什么 |
[19:57] | Not out here. | 这里不合适 |
[20:03] | What the hell you and Reed got going on, man? | 你和里德之间是什么关系 |
[20:08] | I’m not doing what you think. | 我做的事不是你想的那样 |
[20:10] | So, you’re not moving product? | 所以你不是在运毒 |
[20:11] | No. I drive his kid around. | 不是 我开着车带着他的孩子跑 |
[20:14] | Why the hell would that man trust you with his kids? | 那个人怎么会放心让你带孩子 |
[20:16] | Reed’s paranoid. | 里德很多疑 |
[20:18] | He thinks people are gonna come for him, his kids, | 他觉得有人要对他下手 对付他的孩子 |
[20:21] | so he has guys like me drive ’em to school and back. | 所以他让像我这样的人接送他们上下学 |
[20:25] | So, you made a car switch? | 所以你换了车 |
[20:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:28] | Because he makes us swap ’em out. | 因为他要求我们换车 |
[20:31] | That’s all it is. | 就是这样 |
[20:33] | That’s all it is? | 仅此而已 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:35] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:36] | It’s a debt. | 这是人情债 |
[20:37] | G-Parks provided me protection in prison… | G园帮派在监狱里保护了我… |
[20:40] | so, that’s the sort of thing you want to pay back soon as you get out. | 所以这种债你一出来就得赶快还掉 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:47] | I’m bringing you in. | 我要带你回去 |
[20:47] | I just told you the truth. | 我已经把实话告诉你了 |
[20:50] | You are involved with Reed, | 你和里德有牵连 |
[20:52] | and you have details that we need to know. | 你掌握了我需要知道的细节 |
[20:53] | I don’t care if it’s kids or kilos, you comin’ in. | 我不在乎运送的是孩子还是毒品 你都得走一趟 |
[20:56] | You really that angry at me? | 你就这么生我的气 |
[20:58] | That you’re gonna put your own father back inside? | 气到要把你父亲关回监狱吗 |
[21:02] | Angry? Are you serious? | 生气你是认真的吗 |
[21:03] | Do I look angry right now? | 我现在看起来生气吗 |
[21:06] | I don’t got time for that. | 我没时间搞那些 |
[21:11] | I mean, I used to be. | 我曾经有那种感觉 |
[21:13] | But I had to give that up a long time ago, | 但是很久以前我就放下了 |
[21:15] | I had to make peace with you not being there | 我得接受你不在的事实 |
[21:16] | so I could take care of Jordan and Vinessa. | 我才能好好照顾乔丹和凡妮莎 |
[21:20] | So, I chose to remember the man that was good, | 所以我选择去记忆那些美好的事 |
[21:24] | the man that raised me. | 那个养大我 |
[21:25] | The one who took me on midnight walks. | 带我半夜散步的爸爸 |
[21:28] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[21:30] | Right. | 对 |
[21:31] | I’m not taking you back inside, I’m bringing you in to talk. | 我不是要让你回监狱 我要带你去问话 |
[21:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:34] | To talk… | 问话… |
[21:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:50] | Hey. Did a “K-Nine”sniff on the car your dad picked up from the shop… | 警犬闻过你爸 从车厂提出来的车没有… |
[21:55] | didn’t hit for drugs. | 没有发现毒品 |
[21:56] | Kim confirmed his story on “POD’s.” | 金在警用监视器上确认了你父亲的说辞 |
[21:59] | He’s been dropping Reed’s kid off at school. | 他近来在送里德的孩子上学 |
[22:01] | So… he’s telling the truth. | 所以…他说的是实话 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | You know it’d be alright if you were angry. | 你知道 你生气也没关系 |
[22:10] | If you want to take a step back from the case, | 你想退出调查 |
[22:13] | punch out a locker or something like that… you got every right. | 或者捶储物柜…你都有权利这么做 |
[22:15] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[22:16] | No, no I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[22:17] | Sure, you do. | 你当然想 |
[22:20] | I know for me, all the times my pops was gone, | 我知道对我来说 我父亲不在的时候 |
[22:23] | I tried to play it off but I was mad as hell. | 我试着轻描淡写 但是我实际怒火中烧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:27] | Well, let me help you understand why It’s not the same, Ruz. | 让我帮你理解一下 为什么你的情况不适用 |
[22:30] | You know, my dad was there, and he was good, | 你知道 我父亲在我身边 而且对我好 |
[22:34] | and then all of a sudden, he wasn’t. | 突然之间 他不在了 |
[22:36] | He fell into black every stereotype that a father could… | 他成为所有刻板印象中的 那个黑人父亲… |
[22:39] | and it didn’t make any sense, | 这根本说不通 |
[22:42] | But I can’t do the same thing. | 但是我不能做出一样的事 |
[22:43] | Hell, I don’t got the luxury of being angry. | 我没有余裕可以生气 |
[22:47] | I ain’t carrying that around with me, I’m good. | 我没有那个包袱 我没事 |
[22:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | We can get Lew to give us access to his cell phone. | 我们可以叫卢让我们进他的手机 |
[22:57] | We’ll get Reed’s number, | 拿到里德的号码 |
[22:58] | do mudds and tolls and we’ll piece it together from there. | 查询短讯使用细节和长距离通话 看看能找到什么线索 |
[23:00] | Could lead us to a burner. | 可能会带我们找到一次性电话 |
[23:01] | Well, that’s more than we got now. | 那也要比我们现在的线索要多 |
[23:03] | So, just float it to Lew, | 所以交给卢 |
[23:04] | see if you can get any more details and cut him loose. | 看看你能不能找到更多细节 然后放了他 |
[23:07] | Let’s use him. | 我们来利用他 |
[23:12] | If it was any other lead, | 如果他有其他什么线索 |
[23:14] | we would squeeze the hell out of him and use him to get to Reed. | 我们就逼问出来 利用他接近里德 |
[23:17] | Well, he’s not any other lead. | 他没有其他线索 |
[23:18] | I understand that. But he is an in. | 我知道 但他是切入口 |
[23:22] | Look Kev, if we use him, | 听着 凯文 如果我们利用他 |
[23:27] | there’s no turning back, this thing goes south. | 如果出了问题 就没办法回头了 |
[23:29] | He’ll be documented in our paperwork. | 这会被记录在我们的档案上 |
[23:32] | It’s your father. | 那是你的父亲 |
[23:35] | Reed laid down three bodies. | 里德已经杀了三个人 |
[23:38] | One of them was a Man of God who died on his own church steps. | 其中一个还是神职人员 死在教堂的台阶上 |
[23:41] | The other one was a father who was killed in front of his baby boy. | 另外一个身为人父 被杀死在亲生孩子面前 |
[23:45] | It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that | 用不着这么复杂 |
[23:47] | and I don’t think it is. | 我不觉得是这样 |
[23:48] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[23:49] | Lew is an ex-con, | 卢是个前重罪犯 |
[23:51] | he’s knee-deep with Reed, | 他和里德过从甚密 |
[23:53] | far as I’m concerned, he’s a damn good lead, | 在我看来 他是个不错的线索 |
[23:56] | let’s use him. | 我们来利用他 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | We’ll squeeze him. | 我们逼迫他 |
[24:02] | Have Lew set up an intro with Reed. | 让卢引介里德 |
[24:05] | Just a meet and greet. | 搞个见面 |
[24:06] | And it can’t be you, Kev… | 不能让你去 凯文… |
[24:08] | I mean, you were outside that church, | 你在教堂外 |
[24:10] | it’s too risky. | 风险太大 |
[24:12] | You take it. | 你来 |
[24:34] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[24:40] | Reed doesn’t know me. | 里德不认识我 |
[24:43] | He agreed to meet me. | 他同意见我 |
[24:44] | So, we’re good. | 所以我们没事 |
[24:56] | Okay, just play it cool. | 保持镇定 |
[24:59] | We got this. | 我们可以行 |
[25:02] | All right, here we go. | 这就行了 |
[25:18] | So, you had to set a meet? | 所以你得安排会面 |
[25:20] | This is Dante. | 这位是但丁 |
[25:21] | Friend of a friend. | 朋友的朋友 |
[25:22] | His usual men are out, so, | 他通常的供货人断货了 |
[25:25] | he wants to make a purchase. | 所以他想要来买货 |
[25:28] | So, you telling people my business? | 你把我的生意告诉别人 |
[25:31] | Only that he should meet you. | 只跟他说了他应该见见你 |
[25:35] | But what about a “month and you’re gone?” | 听着 说好的 “做一个月你就走人”呢 |
[25:40] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这里 |
[25:42] | Mm. Well, what happened to, | 之前不是说 |
[25:45] | “I’m gonna pay off my debts and be all done.” | 我还了债就能两清吗 |
[25:51] | Come on Lew, you ain’t in the game. | 拜托 卢 你不在这个圈子里 |
[25:53] | You never were. | 你从来都不在 |
[25:53] | You only went inside because you took that fall, | 你是因为背了锅才进监狱 |
[25:56] | so what are we doing here, Lew, really? | 所以这是怎么回事 卢 说真的 |
[25:59] | I’m here because I owe him. | 我来是因为我欠他的 |
[26:01] | Oh, so you owe another man? | 所以你还欠另一个人债 |
[26:04] | I been inside a long time, Reed. | 我在监狱里待了很长时间 里德 |
[26:07] | I owe a lot of men. | 我欠了很多债 |
[26:09] | But those were your words, Lew. | 但是那是你的说辞 卢 |
[26:12] | You were gonna pay me off, | 你要还清我的债 |
[26:14] | start over, out in Peoria. | 在皮奥里亚重新开始 |
[26:18] | Now, call me crazy, but, uh… | 随你怎么说我 但是… |
[26:21] | this ain’t starting over. | 这不算是重新开始 |
[26:27] | And it don’t make a whole lot of sense, now does it? | 这件事说不通 是不是 |
[26:31] | Like I said, Reed… | 如我所说 里德… |
[26:33] | I owe this man. | 我欠这个人的 |
[26:35] | I ain’t sitting here playing with you either, | 我也不是来和你闹着玩的 |
[26:38] | so you can either tell me to walk, or we can just do this… | 你要嘛让我走人 或者我们可以谈生意… |
[26:41] | You sure you’re just one and done, Lew? | 你确定你是做完就走吗 卢 |
[26:43] | Alright, I don’t want any part of this. | 我不想要参与进来 |
[26:45] | -We can do this nice and easy… -I don’t know you. | -我们可以做得简单愉快… -我不认识你 |
[26:47] | Was that you getting to know me? | 那算是你在了解我吗 |
[26:52] | Do you even really need to? | 你还需要人介绍吗 |
[26:55] | You brought cash? | 你带现金了吗 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I brought cash. | 对 我带了 |
[27:00] | Where you selling? | 你在哪里卖 |
[27:01] | Humboldt Park, homie. | 洪堡公园 伙计 |
[27:03] | My guys are out. | 我的人断货了 |
[27:05] | How much? | 要多少 |
[27:07] | It’s two bricks, bro… to hold me down. | 两块砖…接济我一下 |
[27:20] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[27:22] | Get the hell out of my place. | 给我滚出去 |
[27:53] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[27:54] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[27:59] | All right so we cloned your phone. | 好了 现在我们复制了你的手机 |
[28:01] | Soon as Reed reaches out, we’ll set the deal. | 只要里德一联络你 我们就达成交易 |
[28:04] | We’ll be arresting both you and Torres, make it look nice and clean. | 我们会同时逮捕你和托利斯 保证表面上看不出来 |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:07] | Yo, I got him. | 留给我吧 |
[28:08] | You’re good to go. | 你们先走 |
[28:13] | Mm-hmm. | 好 |
[28:13] | We’re upstairs if you need us. | 我们就在楼上 有事随时叫我们 |
[28:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 没问题 |
[28:17] | So, what was Reed talking about | 那么 里德说 |
[28:20] | when he said you weren’t really in the game? | 你其实根本没参与进去是什么意思 |
[28:23] | He was… | 他… |
[28:24] | talking about nothing. | 什么意思都没有 |
[28:26] | That was a long time ago, it doesn’t matter. | 那是很久以前的事了 不相干的 |
[28:28] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[28:30] | Well… | 好吧… |
[28:32] | You know, I read the report when I got on the job… | 我办这案子之前读过有关你的报告… |
[28:37] | armed robbery, with a sawed-off, right? | 持械抢劫 枪身锯短了 对吧 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:43] | Then I guess we don’t need to talk about anything. | 那我们就没什么可说的了 |
[28:50] | What do you want from me, huh? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[28:52] | You asking me questions, why? | 问我这么多问题 为什么 |
[28:55] | It’s not gonna do nothing but… | 你问这些有什么用… |
[28:58] | That’s probably Reed. | 可能是里德 |
[29:04] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[29:07] | Buy is on. | 买卖谈成了 |
[29:12] | You should get some rest. | 你先休息一下吧 |
[29:33] | Heads up… | 小心… |
[29:35] | Vehicle approaching slowly from the east. | 有车辆从东边缓慢接近 |
[29:37] | It’s a male, black behind the wheel. | 开车的是男性 黑人 |
[29:43] | That’s a Negative on Reed. | 不是里德 |
[29:45] | Anybody got an “I.D.?” | 有人知道他是谁吗 |
[29:46] | Pulling up the index now. | 正在查 |
[29:48] | Maybe he’s security? | 也许是个保全 |
[29:50] | Yo, change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[29:52] | Reed said he was meeting us. | 里德说他会跟我们见面 |
[29:53] | He wants a show a sign of trust first. Okay? | 他想先看到你们 做出信任的表示 懂吗 |
[29:58] | You and me are taking the cash to him. | 我们得带着现金去见他 |
[30:00] | Get in. | 上车 |
[30:01] | Nah. | 不 |
[30:03] | You get a text once everything’s okay. | 等一切都没问题就会通知你 |
[30:05] | So, you can pick up the goods. | 告诉你去哪提货 |
[30:06] | -All right? -No. I’m not doing that. | -明白吗 -不行 我不干 |
[30:09] | All right. I’m out then. | 好 那我走了 |
[30:10] | You think I’m gonna let you walk away with a hundred “G’s.” | 你以为我会让你 带着十万块就这么走吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah, I do. | 我是这么想的 |
[30:17] | I don’t know you, homie. | 我不认识你 |
[30:19] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[30:22] | And you know Lew. So? | 你认识卢 所以 |
[30:23] | So, what? | 所以什么 |
[30:27] | So, trust. | 所以就有信任了 |
[30:29] | Wait, Sarge, we can’t front the money, and let him go alone. | 等等 警长 我们不能把钱先交出去 然后让他们走吧 |
[30:32] | It’s Torres’ call. | 让托利斯决定吧 |
[30:33] | We let it play. | 戏得演下去 |
[30:35] | Look, if he fronts it, we go mobile. | 如果他把钱交给他们了 那我们就得灵活点 |
[30:38] | It’s a hundred “K”in fifteen-oh-five funds, so we stay close. | 那可是1505资金里的十万块 我们不能跟丢了 |
[30:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Okay. I got it. | 好吧 交给我吧 |
[30:55] | If you think you’re ripping me off… | 如果你以为可以抢走我的钱… |
[30:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 好了… |
[30:58] | I get the whole story, playboy. | 我知道怎么回事 公子哥 |
[31:00] | Close my door. | 把门关上 |
[31:06] | Vehicle’s a red sedan, Illinois plates | 车辆是红色轿车 伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[31:08] | LPD924… Lincoln Paul David nine-two-four… | |
[31:09] | we have eyes and will follow. | 我们能看到 我们跟吧 |
[31:13] | Upton, Ruzek, you stay on the long follow. | 厄普顿 鲁塞克 你们远点跟着 |
[31:16] | Copy that, we’re moving. | 收到 行动 |
[31:21] | Slow, slow, slow… | 慢点… |
[31:33] | they’re speeding up. | 他们加速了 |
[31:34] | Whoa. | 哦 |
[31:37] | Vehicle just took a sharp right on Kedzie. | 嫌疑车辆突然在基兹路上 |
[31:39] | High rate of speed. | 向右急转弯 |
[31:42] | Vehicle just pulled into a parking garage. | 嫌疑车辆进入了一个停车场 |
[31:53] | Where’d they go? | 他们跑哪去了 |
[31:56] | Let’s get eyes. Let’s get eyes. Let’s get eyes, Burgess. | 好好找找…伯吉斯 |
[32:00] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[32:05] | I don’t see them. | 我看不到 |
[32:07] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底去哪了 |
[32:08] | We lost eyes. | 我们跟丢了 |
[32:12] | We lost him in the parking garage, | 我们在停车场里跟丢了 |
[32:13] | cover the exits on the south end. | 注意南面出口 |
[32:16] | Copy you, we’re pulling to the south-side exit. We’ll cover. | 收到 我们停在南面出口这里 |
[32:25] | Oh, there they are… right there. Right there. | 找到了…就在那里… |
[32:31] | We got eyes. We got eyes. | 我们看到了… |
[32:34] | Mm-hmm. Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[32:40] | Same plate. Same car. | 同一个车牌 同一辆车 |
[32:42] | They must have made a switch. | 他们肯定是换车了 |
[32:43] | They played us. | 他们耍了我们 |
[32:44] | They made a switch with a dummy car in a parking garage. | 他们在停车场里换了辆同车牌的车 |
[32:46] | We don’t have eyes. And they’re in the wind. | 跟丢了 我们跟丢了 |
[32:48] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[32:49] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[32:58] | No sign of Lew or Reed’s guy… | 看不到卢或者里德的手下 |
[33:00] | I’m gonna do another sweep of the garage. | 我们会在停车场里再找一圈 |
[33:02] | Hey, Kim… you got a signal on Lew’s “C.O.H.? | 嘿 金 卢的追踪器有信号吗 |
[33:07] | I… I can’t get one… | 我…我收不到… |
[33:08] | either it’s been turned off or he’s out of range. | 要么是他把追踪器关了 要么就是超出范围了 |
[33:10] | I’m working on pinging Lew’s phone now. | 我正在试图确定卢的手机位置 |
[33:12] | Okay. The driver was waiting? | 好 司机在等吗 |
[33:13] | They made that switch in a small window, | 这说明他们很快就换了车 |
[33:15] | this could be the standard heat run for these guys. | 这可能是他们的常规操作 |
[33:18] | Or, they’re ripped us. | 或者他们骗了我们 |
[33:19] | Ripped Lew. He could be dead by now. | 也骗了卢 他现在可能已经死了 |
[33:21] | All right, so pull cams, run every plate in and out of here. | 调出所有监视影像 所有进出车牌都查一遍 |
[33:24] | All right. Kiosk had a camera… | 公用电话亭那里有监视器… |
[33:25] | got an image of Lew and the other guy leaving in a black Chrysler. | 看到卢和另一个家伙 乘坐黑色克莱斯勒离开了 |
[33:27] | Got the plates, Platt’s running them right now. | 抄到了车牌 普拉特正在查 |
[33:29] | Okay, we split. You go south. | 好 分头行动 你们去南边 |
[33:31] | Upton’ll take east. You’re with me. Let’s go. | 厄普顿去东面 你跟我一起 出发 |
[33:33] | Hailey, change of plans. | 海莉 计划有变 |
[33:36] | Your Chrysler crossed on two traffic cams in the past ten minutes, | 在刚过去的十分钟内 那辆克莱斯勒 经过了两个交通监视摄像头 |
[33:40] | on seventy-first street and then on seventy-second headed southbound. | 在71街往72街向南行驶 |
[33:45] | -Got him. Kev… -Yeah? | -发现他了 凯文… -是吗 |
[33:46] | -Lew’s “C.O.H.”is back up… -What? | -卢的追踪器信号恢复了… -什么 |
[33:48] | I mean, it’s on, I… I… I can’t make out audio, | 又重新打开了 我…我虽然弄不出音讯 |
[33:49] | but the signal is definitely there. | 但是信号一直在 |
[33:52] | Sarge, Lew’s “C.O.H.” just came back online. | 警长 卢的追踪器又重新恢复信号了 |
[33:54] | It’s in the area of seventy-sixty and Dressel. | 就在76大道和德雷塞尔街附近 |
[33:56] | All right, give me your twenties. | 好 告诉我你们的位置 |
[33:57] | I’m five minutes away. | 我距离他五分钟路程 |
[33:58] | We’re ninety seconds out. | 我们还有90秒 |
[34:00] | I just crossed California… Kim, | 刚穿过加利福尼亚…金 |
[34:02] | you and Kev are gonna be on scene first. | 你和凯文会先到现场 |
[34:05] | Roll in, put eyes up, quiet as you can. | 就到了 多观察别出声 |
[34:09] | Might’ve just been out range, deal can still be on. | 可能是出了可见范围 交易可能还在继续 |
[34:12] | Still can’t hear anything on the “C.O.H.” | 追踪器上还是听不到任何声音 |
[34:17] | That’s Reed’s guy, right there. | 那是里德的手下 |
[34:19] | Sarge, we got a visual on a black Chrysler and a driver, | 警长 我们看到了黑色克莱斯勒和司机 |
[34:21] | no eyes on Lew or Reed. | 没看到卢或者里德 |
[34:22] | What’s the play? | 接下来怎么办 |
[34:23] | Your call. If it feels wrong, move. | 你决定 如果感觉不对立刻撤 |
[34:25] | Kev, take a breath. | 凯文 别紧张 |
[34:26] | There could still be a play. | 可能还在交易中 |
[34:27] | It could still be in play. Okay? | 可能还在交易中 好吗 |
[34:28] | Or Lew could be getting jacked. We’re moving. | 或者卢可能被人袭击了 我们进去了 |
[34:40] | Hey, yo! We got company out here, “brah. | 嘿 有人来了 老兄 |
[34:43] | -Chicago “P.D.!” Put your hands up. -Twelve. It’s twelve! | -芝加哥警署 举起手来 -12点钟方向 |
[34:45] | -Turn around, get them hands up. -I ain’t got anything on me! | -转身 举起手来 -我身上什么都没有啊 |
[34:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:49] | You got anything that could hurt me? | 你身上有武器吗 |
[34:51] | Nah. | 没有 |
[34:53] | Police, stop the car! | 我们是警察 停车 |
[34:55] | Stop the vehicle! | 停车 |
[34:57] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[34:58] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[35:01] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[35:02] | Drop the bag! | 把包丢下 |
[35:04] | -Turn around… -Turn off the engine! | -转身… -熄火 |
[35:05] | Put your hands on the hood. | 把手放在机盖上 |
[35:06] | Turn it off | 熄火 |
[35:08] | and get out of the vehicle. Now! | 马上下车 |
[35:10] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的双手 |
[35:12] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[35:14] | Come on. Move! | 快点 动起来 |
[35:16] | Spread ’em. | 张开 |
[35:19] | Whoa! We got a runner! | 有人跑了 |
[35:21] | I got him. | 交给我 |
[35:26] | Stop moving! | 别动 |
[35:27] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[35:28] | Hands behind your back, now! | 手放到背后 立刻 |
[35:31] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:39] | I got dope. | 有毒品 |
[35:41] | I don’t know that kid! | 我不认识他 |
[35:42] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[35:43] | I ain’t never seen him before in my life. | 这辈子都没见过他 |
[35:44] | Turn around! Put your hands back on the hood where I can see them. | 把手放在机盖上 让我看到 |
[35:50] | He ain’t got nothing to do with me. | 跟我没有任何关系 |
[35:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:53] | -Bend over. -I’m just here to see an old friend. | -低头 -我就是来见老朋友的 |
[36:05] | These things happen. | 就是这么回事 |
[36:07] | We lost the signal and we had to make a call. | 我们失去了信号 只好直接进去 |
[36:10] | All you had to do was wait. | 你们只需要再等会就行 |
[36:12] | What the hell were you guys thinking? | 你们到底是在想什么 |
[36:14] | We was thinking that you was getting jacked! | 我们以为你可能被人袭击了 |
[36:16] | Aw. You shouldn’t have. | 你就不该这么想 |
[36:19] | I handled myself just fine for the last twenty years. | 过去20年我都处理得好好的 |
[36:23] | Bet you did. | 是啊 |
[36:26] | Yeah, I bet. | 那还用说 |
[36:30] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:33] | What’s all that mean? | 现在什么情况 |
[36:35] | All that means is that we couldn’t catch him with the dope. | 情况就是我们现在无法 把他跟毒品直接联系上 |
[36:37] | There was no transaction. | 没有交易 |
[36:38] | So, we wait. | 我们只能等 |
[36:40] | And the kid lawyered up quick | 那孩子已经找律师了 |
[36:42] | because he’s scared of getting two holes in the back of his head. | 因为他怕脑后被人来两枪 |
[36:44] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[36:46] | All we got on Reed is an unregistered firearm. | 我们现在只抓到里德有未登记武器 |
[36:48] | That’s what that means. | 就是这么个情况 |
[36:51] | He’ll do less than a year on that, if that. | 如果做实了 他也就坐不到一年牢 |
[36:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:58] | So, where’s that leave me? | 那我呢 |
[37:06] | Well, as far as Reed was concerned we were following him. | 你 在里德看来 应该是我们跟踪了他 |
[37:10] | We arrested you with his guys, so you should look clean. | 我们把你和他一起逮捕了 所以应该没你的事 |
[37:15] | I mean, you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[37:17] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[37:20] | Good. | 好 |
[37:26] | That’s a damn shame. | 真可惜 |
[37:29] | Because I was hoping | 我本以为 |
[37:29] | we could at least have some kind of conversation first. | 你走之前能跟我好好谈谈呢 |
[37:39] | I’ve tried a long ass time not to care about this… | 我花了很久的时间才让自己放下这事… |
[37:48] | but I think I’m gonna need some kind of understanding. | 我觉得你得让我弄明白这事才行 |
[37:50] | There’s nothing to understand. | 没什么好弄明白的 |
[37:51] | Sure, there is… | 当然有… |
[37:52] | there’s always something to understand. | 总有些事需要弄明白 |
[38:00] | No. | 不需要 |
[38:03] | I wasn’t a good person. | 我不是个好人 |
[38:05] | I’m still not all good, | 现在也不是 |
[38:08] | if you want me to say that I was… | 如果你想要我说我曾经… |
[38:09] | By myself I raised them… | 我自己带大了他们… |
[38:16] | So, I don’t understand | 所以我不明白 |
[38:16] | why you feel like you owe everybody else but me. | 为什么你觉得你欠了所有人 除了我 |
[38:22] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你期待什么 |
[38:24] | I want the truth. | 我想要真相 |
[38:25] | The truth? | 真相 |
[38:26] | Yes, the truth. | 对 真相 |
[38:27] | If you got the truth in you, that’s what I need. | 如果你还有半句真话的话 |
[38:30] | The truth… | 真相… |
[38:34] | the truth is, | 真相就是 |
[38:38] | we weren’t doing good. | 我们过得不好 |
[38:40] | We never were. | 生活一直很拮据 |
[38:45] | We needed money. | 我们需要钱 |
[38:47] | And I found the wrong way to get it. | 而我用了错误的方法去获得 |
[38:52] | You know, I was just a lookout. | 我只是个放风的 |
[38:56] | But when the police came… | 但是警察来的时候… |
[38:58] | I took it… | 我被抓了… |
[39:00] | I took the rap, | 我背了锅 |
[39:03] | I didn’t talk, didn’t give names. | 我没供出别人来 |
[39:07] | So, I went to prison. | 所以我去坐了牢 |
[39:16] | Yeah, so what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[39:18] | Us? | 我们 |
[39:24] | You can’t just go to prison | 你不能坐了牢 |
[39:25] | and then not expect for me to want to see you… | 然后希望我不去看你… |
[39:27] | for me to be on the damn list! | 你都没把我放在探视名单上 |
[39:29] | You could have put me on the list! | 你都不能把我放在探视名单上吗 |
[39:35] | Explain that! | 你说啊! |
[39:39] | No one wants their kid to see ’em like that. | 没有人想让孩子看到自己那副狼狈相 |
[39:42] | I didn’t want you to. | 我不想让你看见 |
[39:44] | I wanted you to remember me different. | 我想你记得些别的 |
[39:47] | Good. | 记得那些好的 |
[39:50] | I wanted you to remember those midnight walks. | 我想你记得我们俩半夜一起去散步 |
[40:00] | I didn’t know another way. | 我不知道还有什么其他办法 |
[40:05] | And then it was… | 然后就… |
[40:12] | It was too late, son. | 一切都太晚了 儿子 |
[40:35] | You sure about Peoria? | 你确定要去皮奥里亚吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[40:41] | Good as anywhere. | 去哪都一样 |
[40:44] | You know, I own building. | 我有栋楼 |
[40:47] | I got an empty unit. You can stay. | 还有个空房 你可以住 |
[40:54] | I don’t deserve that. | 我不配 |
[40:58] | You damn right you don’t. | 你的确不配 |
[41:02] | I’m offering anyway. | 反正我已经说了 |