时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Run. | 快跑 |
[00:06] | Chicago PD! Get your hands up! | 芝加哥警察 把手举起来 |
[00:07] | I run a safe place program. I’m looking for Abby. | 我负责一个安全绿洲的项目 我在找艾比 |
[00:10] | You go looking for every kid that comes through your doors? | 你会去找每一个来你中心的孩子吗 |
[00:12] | What the hell is he doing in here? | 那他为什么会在这里 |
[00:13] | Sean has been playing me this entire time. | 肖恩一直都在耍我 |
[00:16] | I have more on Abby than you’re gonna get | 我对艾比的了解 |
[00:17] | in your DCFS file. Just let me help. | 比儿童和家庭服务局的资料多 让我帮忙吧 |
[00:20] | There are over two dozen girls | 有超过二十名年轻女孩 |
[00:21] | that have gone through Safe Place that no longer exist. | 去了他的安全绿洲 她们都已经不在了 |
[00:24] | What are you actually saying? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[00:26] | The chief’s son is trafficking underage girls. | 局长的儿子正在贩卖未成年女孩 |
[00:33] | Jordan, you funny, man. | 乔丹 你太逗了 |
[00:35] | For real. | 真的 |
[00:36] | Vinessa’s comin’ up from Texas next week, | 凡妮莎下周从德克萨斯过来 |
[00:39] | so you might as well just stay with me until she leaves. | 不如你和我一直待到她走吧 |
[00:42] | You know she gon’ wanna yap your head off anyway. | 你知道她本来也会唠叨得把你的头搞大 |
[00:45] | Right, we doin’ family dinner, she say. | 对 她说我们要搞个家庭晚餐 |
[00:48] | Girl & the Goat, right. | 女孩与山羊餐厅 对 |
[00:51] | Nah, I just gotta see what I got, | 不 我得看看还有什么 |
[00:54] | ’cause I got four units already done, | 因为我已经搞好了四套房间 |
[00:56] | but all that’s Section 8. | 但都是第八区的 |
[00:58] | Yeah, boy, I got tenants moving in the building next month, | 我说 下个月我有租客要搬进楼里 |
[01:01] | so you can crash with me until we find something you like. | 因此你可以跟我住 直到我们找到你喜欢的地方 |
[01:03] | We don’t gotta rush it. | 我们不用急 |
[01:06] | Oh, Jordan, I gotta go. | 乔丹 我得挂了 |
[01:07] | Just got here. Love you, bro. | 刚到局里 爱你 兄弟 |
[01:10] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:11] | Lower Wacker was flooded, Sarge. | 瓦克街地下隧道淹了 警长 |
[01:12] | Yeah, rain’ll do that. | 嗯 下雨就会这样 |
[01:15] | No disrespect, but aren’t I the one | 恕我直言 可在最后一刻 |
[01:16] | that’s doing you the big last-minute favor, Sarge? | 来救你驾的难道不是我吗 警长 |
[01:18] | Yes, because your colleague, Hailey Upton, | 对 因为你的同事海莉·厄普顿 |
[01:21] | unceremoniously canceled on me, | 无礼地跟我说来不了了 |
[01:23] | and all of this will be remembered. | 所有这些都会被记住的 |
[01:25] | Mm, okay, so who are we doin’ today? | 好吧 我们今天是对谁 |
[01:29] | We are doing a group of patrol officers. | 我们要对一群巡警 |
[01:33] | The lecture series is supposed to assist those inside | 系列课程的目的是为了帮助里面这些 |
[01:36] | who are very young and also very wound up. | 非常年轻而且非常紧张的人 |
[01:38] | The majority look like tiny, little chickens | 大部分人看着就像又小又弱的雏鸡 |
[01:41] | who just discovered what’s on the menu, | 刚刚明白了所要面对的是什么 |
[01:43] | so don’t go in there all breezy. | 所以进去后别太轻飘飘 |
[01:45] | All right. | 好 |
[01:46] | But also, don’t go at ’em too hard. | 不过也别对他们太狠了 |
[01:50] | And don’t middle ground it and waste their time. | 不要不痛不痒地浪费他们的时间 |
[01:54] | Thank you for that, Sarge. You just left me with a lot. | 警长 谢谢您这番话 让我深受启发 |
[02:12] | – Sanchez? – Yes, sir? | -桑切斯 -是 长官 |
[02:14] | Get your wimpy ass up. | 给我站起来 |
[02:16] | Stand right there. | 去那边站好了 |
[02:17] | There you go. Everybody, get up. | 就这样 所有人 都站起来 |
[02:18] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[02:20] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[02:21] | Get in a circle. Fill in the gaps. | 站成一圈 找空位置站好 |
[02:23] | Wherever you not at, fill in the gaps. | 没地方站的 找空位置 |
[02:24] | There you go. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[02:27] | Yeah, you feel that? | 对了 你们感觉到了吗 |
[02:29] | Tension. | 紧张 |
[02:31] | Anxiety. | 不安 |
[02:33] | I felt it as soon as I walked in the room, | 我一走近这房间就感觉到了 |
[02:35] | but you feel it a lot more when you stand like this, don’t you? | 而你们在这样站好才感受更深 对吧 |
[02:39] | That’s what half this job is about–readin’ that. | 这份工作有一半就是干这个的 洞察 |
[02:42] | Readin’ the room when you walk in. | 你走进房间时要去洞察周围 |
[02:43] | Readin’ the car when you pull it over. | 你拦停一辆车时要去洞察 |
[02:46] | Feelin’ violence that just happened | 去感知刚刚发生 |
[02:48] | and violence that’s on the way. | 和即将发生的暴力 |
[02:50] | Feeling tension and anxiety in the air. | 感知空气里的紧张和不安 |
[02:54] | It’s okay there’s a little tension around here right now, | 眼下这里有点小小的紧张 这没问题 |
[02:57] | but you acknowledge that here. | 你在这里确认它的存在 |
[02:59] | You feel it here, | 在这里感受它 |
[03:01] | and then you leave it. | 然后就把它丢掉 |
[03:05] | Everybody, take a breath. | 大家深呼吸 |
[03:12] | Leave it. | 丢掉 |
[03:14] | Don’t take it out there on the street with you, | 不要带着它上街 |
[03:17] | because it gonna be hard as hell | 因为那样你就会很难 |
[03:18] | for you to read the air when you need to. | 在需要的时候去洞察周围 |
[03:20] | So instead, | 反之呢 |
[03:21] | when you walk out of this room, | 当你们走出这个房间时 |
[03:24] | take your empathy with you. | 带着你们的同理心 |
[03:28] | Right? | 好吗 |
[03:30] | Empathy is what you take out there on the streets. | 同理心是你们上街时要带着的 |
[03:32] | Empathy is where it starts, | 同理心是一切的开始 |
[03:34] | and empathy is what we gon’ be talkin’ about today, | 而我们今天要讲的就是 |
[03:36] | whatever the hell that is. | 同理心这个鬼东西 |
[03:37] | So let’s get these desks back in order. | 我们把桌子重新摆好吧 |
[03:39] | And if y’all got any questions, we can start with that. | 如果你们有问题要问 我们可以先从这里开始 |
[03:41] | Go ahead, Sanchez. | 去吧 桑切斯 |
[03:47] | Man, I can’t believe Platt roped you into that. | 兄弟 我真不敢相信普拉特骗你去干了那个 |
[03:49] | Mm, sound like somebody | 听起来有人 |
[03:51] | who doesn’t know Platt that well yet. | 对普拉特还不是那么了解啊 |
[03:53] | It was a good speech, though. | 不过讲得很好 |
[03:54] | Aw, appreciate that, dawg. Appreciate that. | 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢 |
[03:57] | I tried. I tried. | 我尽力了 尽力了 |
[03:58] | You know, I remember being 21 years old, | 记着自己21岁时的样子 |
[04:00] | being scared out of my mind. | 吓得要死的样子 |
[04:02] | I signed up for the steady paychecks | 我从警是为了有稳定的收入 |
[04:03] | so I could feed myself and to protect my siblings, | 来养活自己 保护我的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:06] | and every old-ass FTO said the same thing: | 每个老炮培训官都说着同样的话 |
[04:10] | “Show no fear. | “要无所畏惧 |
[04:11] | They ain’t gon’ respect you unless you make ’em.” | 尊重必须要靠你自己去赢得” |
[04:12] | I never really connected to that. | 我其实从来都不认可这句话 |
[04:13] | That wasn’t really my style. | 我不是这种风格 |
[04:15] | Units in the citywide and units in 21st district, | 21区和市区的各小组 |
[04:18] | we’re getting calls of an armed carjacking in progress. | 我们接到报警说正在发生持枪劫车 |
[04:20] | 26th and Canal. Silver sedan. | 26街和运河街 银色轿车 |
[04:22] | – Mm-hmm, feel good about it? – Yeah. | -这个可以接吧 -嗯 |
[04:23] | Let’s take it. | 我们接吧 |
[04:24] | 50-21 Ocean. 50-21 David. | |
[04:26] | Plainclothes officers responding. | 便衣警官响应 |
[04:29] | Clear right. Nothing. | 右侧安全 没情况 |
[04:31] | Clear left. | 左侧安全 |
[04:35] | There, there! Pull up there! | 在那 在那 停那边 |
[04:38] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[04:42] | Stop! | 停车 |
[04:42] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 停车 |
[04:43] | No, please, my son! | 不 救命 我儿子 |
[04:44] | Hey-He tried to fight them off! | 他想要和他们搏斗 |
[04:46] | – He’s still in the car! – Get her out the way! | -他还在车里 -别让她碍事 |
[04:48] | Stay with her! I’m goin’! | 你陪着她 我过去 |
[04:49] | I got her, I got her. Go, go, go! | 我看住她了 快 快 快 |
[04:50] | He’s still in the car. Oh, my God. | 他还在车里 我的天 |
[04:57] | 50-21 David. That call was bona fide. | 5021D 报警属实 |
[04:59] | And my partner’s with the victim. | 我的搭档正陪着受害者 |
[05:01] | Vehicle was last seen goin’ northbound on Canal. | 被劫车辆最后是沿着运河街向北行驶 |
[05:04] | Second male victim has been abducted. | 第二个男性受害者被劫持了 |
[05:06] | Offenders are armed. We needs cars over here! | 罪犯有武器 我们需要车辆前来支援 |
[05:28] | Hang on. I got you. | 坚持住 我来了 |
[05:29] | I got you, I got you. I’m police. | 我来了 我来了 我是警察 |
[05:31] | 50-21 David, on scene. | 5021D 到达现场 |
[05:33] | Male victim has sustained injuries | 男性受害者腿部 手臂和 |
[05:34] | to the leg, arms, and head. | 头部受伤 |
[05:35] | I need ambos at 25th Place and Canal. | 我需要救护车到25街和运河街路口 |
[05:38] | Please advise all units that the stolen vehicle | 请通知所有单位 |
[05:39] | is still in the wind. | 被偷的车还没找到 |
[05:40] | My mom? | 我妈呢 |
[05:42] | My mom, is she– – She’s safe. | 我妈 她安全吗 |
[05:43] | She’s safe. She safe. | 她很安全 她很安全 |
[05:45] | Let’s worry about you right now, okay? | 我们现在担心的是你 好吗 |
[05:47] | – Is she– – Don’t worry about her. | -她… -别担心她 |
[05:48] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[05:50] | Did you see the carjackers’ faces? | 你看到劫犯的脸了吗 |
[05:52] | I had–I had to stop them. | 我必须阻止他们 |
[05:58] | Listen, you did very good. | 听着 你做得很好 |
[06:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:03] | She’s not hurt. | 她没有受伤 |
[06:04] | You saved your mama. You did good, man. | 你救了你妈妈 你做得很好 兄弟 |
[06:07] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[06:10] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[06:34] | 芝加哥警署 | |
[06:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:47] | It’s okay. Right this way. | 没事的 这边走 |
[06:53] | All right. What do we got? | 好 什么情况 |
[06:55] | Another violent armed carjacking. | 又一起暴力持械劫车案 |
[06:57] | – Yeah? – Victims are a mother and son. | -是吗 -受害者是一对母子 |
[06:59] | Robin and Miles Reeves. | 罗宾和迈尔斯·里维斯 |
[07:00] | Miles didn’t make it. Robin is still in shock. | 迈尔斯没活下来 罗宾还在惊吓中 |
[07:03] | Was she able to tell you what happened? | 她能说清楚事情的经过吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, she said her son was pumping gas in his BMW. | 能 她说她儿子在给他的宝马车加油 |
[07:07] | She was walking towards the passenger side | 她上完厕所出来正在往 |
[07:09] | after leaving the bathroom. | 副驾驶侧走 |
[07:10] | The jackers ran up, hit hard and fast. | 劫匪突然跑过来 很快就把车抢走了 |
[07:12] | – Well, she get a look at ’em? – Yeah. | -她看到他们的样子了吗 -看到了 |
[07:13] | She said it was two of ’em, both of ’em masked. | 她说有两个劫匪 都戴了面具 |
[07:15] | One of ’em was armed. | 其中一个有枪 |
[07:16] | The one with the gun dragged her out the passenger side. | 有枪的那个把她拖出了副驾驶座 |
[07:18] | The other one hit the driver side. | 另一个拖了司机 |
[07:19] | How’d he end up here? | 他是怎么会在这里 |
[07:20] | Yeah, so many blocks away? | 对 离那里有好几个街区远 |
[07:23] | The jacker yanked him inside the car. | 劫匪在车里拽着他 |
[07:25] | Started drivin’, dragged him eight blocks. | 开始开车 拖着他走八个街区 |
[07:27] | Had to be goin’ at least 90 miles an hour by his injuries. | 从他的伤势看时速至少有145公里 |
[07:29] | Then they just tossed him out. | 然后他们就把他扔出去了 |
[07:31] | All right, so let’s get a BOLO out on the stolen vehicle. | 好 我们先把失车的通缉令发出去 |
[07:34] | Start chattin’ up witnesses. | 开始走访目击证人 |
[07:36] | Pull the surveillance video from the gas station. | 调加油站的监控录像 |
[07:38] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[07:49] | – Anything about Sean? – No. | -有肖恩的消息吗 -没有 |
[07:50] | Well, nothing actionable. | 我们没法采取行动 |
[07:52] | But he’s been with a young boy or girl | 但我每次看到他时 |
[07:54] | every time I’ve seen him. | 他都跟青少年在一起 |
[07:56] | That is his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[07:57] | We should push him. | 我们应该推他一把 |
[07:59] | No, listen. We gotta be patient, okay? | 不 听着 我们要耐心 好吗 |
[08:02] | – If there’s something– – There is. | -如果有情况 -有的 |
[08:03] | There’s something there. | 他一定在做些什么 |
[08:05] | We should loop in the rest of the team, | 我们应该通知其他警员 |
[08:07] | that way there’s always someone tracking him. | 这样就一直会有人跟着他 |
[08:08] | – We always have eyes. – Hailey. | -我们就一直有眼线 -海莉 |
[08:09] | If–or when–we have actionable evidence, | 只要我们有可行动的证据 |
[08:12] | we will. | 我们就会行动 |
[08:13] | Till then, I wanna keep this between you and me. | 在那之前 我不想让我俩之外的人知道这事 |
[08:20] | All right, a 30-year-old dad of two | 好 一位30岁的两孩父亲刚刚为了 |
[08:21] | just died tryin’ to save his mom. | 救他的妈妈而死 |
[08:23] | That’s the case we’ve got right now. | 这是我们现在要查案子 |
[08:25] | Let’s work it. | 开始查吧 |
[08:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:33] | I’m Officer Burgess. This is Officer Ruzek. | 我是伯吉斯警官 这位是鲁塞克警官 |
[08:35] | The carjacking that just happened at pump four, | 刚刚四号泵发生了劫车案 |
[08:36] | – did you see anything? – Nope. | -你看到什么了吗 -没有 |
[08:37] | Can’t see pump four from here. | 从我这里看不到四号泵 |
[08:41] | All right. Um, there was a woman. | 好吧 当时有位女士 |
[08:43] | Her name was Robin. She was one of the victims. | 她叫罗宾 是受害者之一 |
[08:44] | She came in to use the restroom. | 她进来上过厕所 |
[08:46] | What do you remember? | 你有印象吗 |
[08:48] | A lot of customers come in here. | 进来的客人很多 |
[08:51] | Your name’s Clarita? | 你叫克拉丽塔 |
[08:53] | Right. | 对 |
[08:54] | Well, Clarita, while your help has been overwhelming, | 克拉丽塔 你的帮助对我们很重要 |
[08:57] | it’s probably best you just show us the lot footage | 你最好能给我们停车位的监控录像 |
[08:59] | and we can check for ourselves, okay? | 我们可以自己看 好吗 |
[09:01] | None of these cameras work. They’re decoys. | 这些摄像头都没用 是骗人的 |
[09:03] | Owner’s a cheap-ass. | 老板很抠门 |
[09:05] | This is Chicago. | 这里是芝加哥 |
[09:07] | Cars get jacked around here two, three times a day. | 这附近每天都会发生两三起劫车案 |
[09:11] | I’m surprised you guys showed up. | 我很惊讶你们居然会出现 |
[09:12] | You don’t always. | 你们很少会来 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Well, we’re here now. | 对 但我们现在来了 |
[09:18] | Look, I didn’t see anything, | 听着 我什么都没看见 |
[09:19] | but the guy across the street, owns the liquor store, | 但街对面那家伙 有家酒水店的 |
[09:23] | he’s obsessed with security cameras. | 他痴迷于安保摄像头 |
[09:30] | All right. Where are we? | 好 查得怎么样了 |
[09:31] | Still going through old security footage | 还在看过去两小时的 |
[09:32] | from the past two months. | 监控视频 |
[09:33] | Carjackings have tripled in the Near South Side. | 南区附近的劫车案翻了三倍 |
[09:36] | That south loop area, where the jackings took place, | 这几起劫车案发生的南环区 |
[09:38] | has been hit the hardest. | 是受影响最严重的地区 |
[09:39] | Same M.O.? Same men? | 同样的作案模式 同一伙人吗 |
[09:40] | For that stretch, that’s what it looks like. | 从这几起案子来看是这样的 |
[09:42] | Always two masked guys, armed, | 一直是两个蒙面劫匪 带枪 |
[09:44] | one of them always in a black track jacket. | 其中一个穿着黑色运动夹克 |
[09:46] | Between the height, weight, and masks, | 他们的身高 体重和面具 |
[09:47] | it’s a pretty good match, Sarge. | 都是一样的 警长 |
[09:49] | Clarita, the gas station clerk, | 克拉丽塔 那个加油站店员 |
[09:50] | she may not be big on customer service, | 她可能不太擅长客户服务 |
[09:52] | but the girl can count. | 但这姑娘会数数 |
[09:53] | This pair has been doing two, | 这对劫匪每周作案 |
[09:54] | three jackings a week. | 两到三次 |
[09:55] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[09:56] | I got the latest footage. | 我找到最新的视频了 |
[09:58] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[10:02] | Jesus, they hit it hard and fast. | 天哪 他们还真是快准狠 |
[10:05] | They move like they know what they’re doing too. | 他们的行动目标明确 |
[10:07] | Never lookin’ near a camera. | 从不靠近摄像头 |
[10:12] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:15] | All right, the stolen cars fit | 好 这些被偷的车 |
[10:16] | – any recent shootings? – No, sir. | -在最近的枪击案里出现过吗 -没有 |
[10:18] | None of them pops on any crime. | 没有在任何罪案中出现过 |
[10:19] | They’re not just doin’ this for joyrides. | 他们劫车不是为了兜风 |
[10:21] | They’re flipping ’em for cash. | 他们是要卖车赚钱 |
[10:23] | Got something a block from the carjacking. | 在距劫车地点一个街区的地方有发现 |
[10:25] | New traffic cam. | 新的交通摄像头 |
[10:26] | This was minutes before the carjacking. | 这里离劫车地点只有几分钟 |
[10:29] | Jackers get out of this car. | 劫犯从这辆车上下来 |
[10:31] | Car’s registered to an Andrew Chaffey. | 这辆车注册在安德鲁·查费名下 |
[10:33] | 49 years old. No priors, no backgrounds. | 49岁 没前科 没背景 |
[10:35] | He owns three homes, | 他有三处房产 |
[10:36] | but this Nissan is registered to his mansion in Lakeview. | 但这辆尼桑登记在他湖景的豪宅里 |
[10:39] | Never was reported stolen. | 从未报告失窃 |
[10:40] | All right, Kev, Adam, you guys hit Lakeview. | 好 凯文 亚当你们两个去查湖景的房子 |
[10:42] | Rest of you, split up the other two. | 其他人 查另外两处房产 |
[10:44] | – Let’s move. – Good work. | -行动 -加油 |
[10:56] | No, you swore to me! | 不 你向我发过誓的 |
[10:57] | You know how this works! | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:00] | No, you promised him. | 不 你跟他保证过 |
[11:02] | You don’t get to tell me how things are. | 你没资格告诉我情况如何 |
[11:03] | Go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[11:09] | Hey! Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[11:11] | I’m breaking left! I’m breaking left! | 我追左边 我追左边 |
[11:13] | Copy. | 收到 |
[11:14] | 50-21 David, in foot pursuit. | 我是5021D 现正步行追击 |
[11:16] | Headed west toward Halstead | 嫌犯往西朝罗斯科街 |
[11:17] | in between Roscoe and Cornelia. | 和科内利亚大道之间的霍尔斯特德大道逃窜 |
[11:19] | White male, slim build. | 白人男性 身型较瘦 |
[11:21] | Black male, black track jacket | 黑人男性 黑色运动夹克 |
[11:22] | in connection with the carjacking | 与劫车案 |
[11:23] | and the homicide. | 和凶杀案有关 |
[11:29] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[11:30] | 50-21 Ida. | 我是5021I |
[11:31] | I got an Asian male, about 5’4″. | 有一名亚洲男性 1米62左右 |
[11:33] | Just hopped into a stolen silver BMW, no plates, | 刚跳上一辆偷来的银色宝马 没车牌 |
[11:36] | heading north towards Cornelia. | 往北逃往科内利亚大道 |
[11:40] | You see that? There’s nowhere else to go. | 看到了吗 你们无路可逃了 |
[11:42] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[11:43] | I need y’all to put your hands up where I can see ’em. | 我要你们把手举到我能看到的地方 |
[11:47] | I’m puttin’ my weapon away. | 我也把我的枪收起来 |
[11:49] | Everybody’s gonna be okay. | 大家都会没事 |
[11:50] | Why the hell you chasin’ us, Cop? | 你为什么要追我们 警官 |
[11:51] | Because you’re persons of interest, and you’re runnin’. | 因为你们是嫌疑人而且你们还逃跑了 |
[11:53] | Hey, Ruz, I got two in the back. | 鲁塞克 我在后面发现两个 |
[11:55] | Yeah, copy. I’m heading back. | 收到 我正往后面来 |
[11:56] | Hey, hey, what the hell are you doin’? | 你要干什么 |
[11:58] | Don’t go reachin’ for nothin’, man! | 别想着掏什么东西出来 伙计 |
[11:59] | Why, so you can shoot us | 凭什么 这样你就能射杀我们 |
[12:00] | and say you was fearin’ for your life? | 然后说你担心自己的生命安全吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, a’ight, just keep your hands | 好了 把你们的手 |
[12:03] | where I can see ’em, okay? | 举到我能看见的地方好吗 |
[12:04] | – I didn’t do anything, please. – Okay. | -我什么都没干 求你了 -好吧 |
[12:06] | That don’t matter now, Johnny. | 你求他没用的 强尼 |
[12:07] | You see that gun? You see it? | 你看到那把枪了吗 看到了吗 |
[12:08] | – Listen. – No, you don’t understand. | -听着 -不 你根本不明白 |
[12:09] | Okay, well, cooperate and put your hands up. | 好吧 配合一下 把手举起来 |
[12:12] | If you didn’t do anything, everything’s gonna be okay. | 如果你什么都没做 那就不会有事 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna get a chance to listen to both of you. | 我会好好听你们解释 |
[12:16] | Nah, man. You put the gun down first. | 不行 伙计 你先把枪放下 |
[12:17] | – Put it down. – I really didn’t do anything. | -放下 -我真的什么都没做 |
[12:20] | Okay, all right. | 好 |
[12:21] | Put your hands up then, Johnny. It’s gonna be okay. | 那就把手举起来 强尼 不会有事的 |
[12:24] | If you didn’t do anything, we gon’ get a chance | 如果你什么都没做 我们就有机会 |
[12:25] | – to work it all out. – Nah, man! | -把事情解决了 -不行 兄弟 |
[12:27] | No, we ain’t goin’ to jail! Right, Johnny? | 不 我们不能进监狱 对吧强尼 |
[12:28] | What? Jail? I can’t– | 什么 监狱 我不能 |
[12:30] | I’m not going to jail! | 我不要进监狱 |
[12:31] | Johnny, don’t listen to him. Look at me. | 强尼 别听他的 看着我 |
[12:33] | Matter of fact, you ain’t even supposed to chase us no more, Cop. | 事实上 你不应该再追我们了 警官 |
[12:35] | You made the mistake. | 你犯错误了 |
[12:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:45] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[12:48] | Ruz. Ruz, where you at? | 鲁塞克 鲁塞克你在哪 |
[12:49] | I need you! I need an ambo! | 我需要你 给我叫辆救护车 |
[12:51] | Copy you. Almost there. | 收到 我快到了 |
[12:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:57] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事 你不会有事的 |
[12:58] | I was just– | 我只是 |
[13:01] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:03] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[13:07] | 50-21 Ida. | 我是5021I |
[13:08] | Young male, white. GSW to the stomach. | 年轻男性 白人 腹部枪伤 |
[13:11] | I need an ambo right now. Kev, you good? | 我需要立刻派救护车 凯文 你还好吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. I just need that ambo! | 我没事 我很好 赶紧叫救护车 |
[13:14] | Where’s the other offender? Ambo’s on its way. | 另一个罪犯呢 救护车马上就到 |
[13:16] | Don’t worry about it. Come on! | 别担心 坚持住 |
[13:19] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[13:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:21] | He lunged. He lunged at me. | 他冲了过来 他向我扑了过来 |
[13:23] | I… – I… | 我 我 |
[13:25] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[13:28] | Dispatch, I need an ETA on that ambo right now. | 调度中心 救护车还有多久到 |
[13:37] | Hey, man. | 你好 兄弟 |
[13:39] | Kev? | 凯文 |
[13:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:43] | Wait, wait. Stay here. | 等会 等会 待在这 |
[13:46] | Second one today, Sarge. | 这是今天的第二个了 警长 |
[13:48] | Yeah, it’s one of them days. | 是啊 今天不太走运 |
[13:51] | All right. Talk to me. | 好了 跟我说说吧 |
[13:54] | We were approaching three young males | 我们当时正在安德鲁·查费的最后登记地址 |
[13:55] | – outside Andrew Chaffey’s LKA. – Okay. | -外追踪三个年轻男子 -接着说 |
[13:58] | One of them had on a black track jacket | 其中一人穿着劫车录像里的 |
[13:59] | from the carjacking footage. | 黑色运动夹克 |
[14:00] | The other one split to the stolen vehicle. | 另一个人分开后上了那辆偷来的车 |
[14:02] | It’s obviously the crew. | 很明显是同伙 |
[14:04] | I chased the third one in there. | 我追着第三个进了里面 |
[14:06] | Ruzek gets his ID out of his pocket in the ambo, | 鲁塞克在救护车上从他口袋里掏出了身份证 |
[14:09] | and it’s Andrew Chaffey’s son, Johnny. | 是安德鲁·查费的儿子 强尼 |
[14:13] | Listen, kid’s still hangin’ on, okay? | 听着 那孩子还活着 好吗 |
[14:16] | Just got to Med. Adam’s with him. | 刚到医院 亚当陪着他 |
[14:20] | Look, now I need you to take a few breaths. | 现在我要你做几次深呼吸 |
[14:22] | – I’m fine. – All right, Kev. | -我没事 -那好 凯文 |
[14:23] | I get that. | 有我在 |
[14:25] | Still, I need you to take a few breaths | 不过 我需要你在和事件响应小组 |
[14:28] | before you talk to IRT, okay? | 谈话前深呼吸几次 好吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, and then I was in foot pursuit of both of ’em. | 没错 然后我就步行去追他们俩了 |
[14:37] | At this point, you were the only officer? | 当时 就你一个人吗 |
[14:39] | At this point, yes, sir. | 当时是这样的 长官 |
[14:40] | I drew my weapon to clear this area. | 我拔出枪来 清查这片区域 |
[14:44] | Once I corned both of ’em, I seized my weapon, | 我把他们逼到墙角后 就收起了枪 |
[14:47] | I gave ’em both verbal commands to raise their hands | 口头命令他们举起手来 |
[14:50] | at least three or four times. | 至少三到四次 |
[14:51] | They both refused. | 他们都拒绝配合 |
[14:53] | And one of ’em, the unidentified Black male, | 其中一名身份不明的黑人男子 |
[14:55] | reached. | 伸手掏东西 |
[14:57] | I drew my weapon again. | 我再次拔出了我的枪 |
[14:59] | It was just his cell phone, and the kid panicked. | 只是他的手机 那孩子慌了 |
[15:03] | – The offender? – Right. | -那名罪犯吗 -是的 |
[15:05] | Right. Yeah, I’m sorry. | 没错 抱歉口误了 |
[15:07] | Panicked offender. | 是惊慌失措的罪犯 |
[15:08] | That’s okay. It’s just the facts. | 没关系 你只是在陈述事实 |
[15:11] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[15:12] | Yeah, well, he was just a kid. | 没错 他只是个孩子 |
[15:16] | I tried to de-escalate, talk to both of ’em. | 我试着跟他们两个谈话 缓和他们的情绪 |
[15:19] | I told them that I would listen to ’em. | 我告诉他们我会听他们解释 |
[15:22] | The kid–the offender– charged me. | 那孩子 就是那个罪犯 向我冲来 |
[15:27] | He got his hand on my arm, the grip. | 他用手紧紧抓住我的胳膊 |
[15:30] | He pushed the trigger. | 他扣动了扳机 |
[15:32] | The offender pushed the trigger? | 罪犯扣动了扳机 |
[15:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:35] | I did my best to point my weapon away from him, | 我尽力让我的枪不要对着他 |
[15:37] | keep my finger off of the trigger. | 让我的手指远离扳机 |
[15:39] | He fired it. | 他开的火 |
[15:42] | The only witness? | 唯一的目击者 |
[15:43] | Was the other individual that fled– | 是已经逃跑的那个 |
[15:45] | the other person of interest in our carjacking. | 劫车的另一个疑犯 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Now, we’re gonna need your clothes. | 现在我们要带走你的衣服 |
[15:51] | We’re gonna need your service weapon | 我们还需要你的配枪 |
[15:52] | to check for GSR as well. | 去检测枪击残留物 |
[15:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:14] | Kev– | 凯文 |
[16:19] | A’ight, we got anything on the two that got away? | 好了 逃跑的两个人的进展吗 |
[16:22] | Not yet. We don’t have their IDs. | 还没有 我们没查到他们的身份 |
[16:23] | We didn’t catch ’em on cams. | 监控摄像也没有拍到他们 |
[16:26] | They were already scrappin’ when we got there. | 我们到那时 他们已经吵起来了 |
[16:28] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是的 -是吧 |
[16:30] | The oldest of the three– the one with the track jacket– | 三个人中最大的 穿着运动夹克的那个 |
[16:32] | he was roughing Johnny up already. | 他已经对强尼动手了 |
[16:35] | Johnny was screamin’ somethin’ about, | 强尼喊着什么 |
[16:36] | “You promised. You promised.” | “你保证过的 你保证过的” |
[16:38] | I feel like they knew each other pretty well. | 我感觉他们对彼此非常熟悉 |
[16:40] | I’ll run his last known associates, | 我会去查他最近的已知联系人 |
[16:41] | A’ight, we got anything on his logs | 好的 我们从电话运营商那里 |
[16:42] | from the phone carrier? | 获得他的什么记录了吗 |
[16:44] | Been runnin’ ’em. | 查过了 |
[16:44] | Last calls and texts were to his mom. | 最后的通话和短信都是和他妈妈的 |
[16:46] | Nothing pops yet. | 还没发现什么 |
[16:50] | Officer Atwater, do you have a minute? | 阿特沃特警官 你现在有空吗 |
[17:01] | Johnny Chaffey just died at Med. | 强尼·查费刚在医院死了 |
[17:05] | Chaffey was an honor student at Latin Prep High School. | 查费是拉丁预科中学的荣誉学生 |
[17:08] | He had no criminal record. | 他没有犯罪前科 |
[17:10] | The Chaffeys are a very wealthy family. | 查费一家非常有钱 |
[17:13] | They are also politically active. | 他们在政坛也很活跃 |
[17:17] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[17:19] | They’ve already retained legal counsel | 他们已经请了法律顾问 |
[17:21] | and have called a press conference. | 并且召开了记者招待会 |
[17:24] | They’re claiming the shooting was unprompted. | 他们说枪击不是被迫的 |
[17:29] | They’re claiming that their son’s death | 他们声称他们儿子的死亡 |
[17:30] | was CPD incompetence. | 是芝加哥警署的无能造成的 |
[17:34] | They’re claiming that it was murder. | 他们说这是谋杀 |
[17:45] | 民权捐赠人安德鲁和梅琳达·查费为其被芝加哥警署杀害的儿子声张正义 | |
[17:45] | He was a friend to many. | 他有很多朋友 |
[17:53] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[17:57] | But yesterday, | 但是昨天 |
[17:59] | Johnny was beaten and gunned down by CPD | 强尼被芝加哥警署殴打并击毙 |
[18:02] | like something he’s not– a criminal. | 仿佛他是个罪犯 但他并不是 |
[18:05] | The cop claims our son tried to take his gun, | 警官声称我们的儿子试图夺走他的枪支 |
[18:09] | shot himself, | 对自己开了枪 |
[18:10] | but not gunshot residue was found on Johnny. | 但强尼身上没有找到任何火药残留 |
[18:12] | The only GSR was found on the officer. | 唯一的枪击残留物是在那个警官身上 |
[18:15] | Johnny’s prints weren’t on the gun. | 枪上都没有强尼的指纹 |
[18:18] | There’s no footage. There no body cam. | 没有监控录像 没有随身录像 |
[18:19] | There’s no evidence. | 没有证据 |
[18:22] | We asked you here, | 我们在此呼吁 |
[18:25] | hoping you’ll extend us the same humanity | 希望你们能向我们展现 |
[18:27] | and accountability you show | 同样的人性和责任 |
[18:29] | for our friends in the NAACP and Black Lives Matter, | 就如你们对待有色人种和黑命贵运动中一样 |
[18:33] | so that this cop, who happens to be Black, | 这样这位警官 他恰好是个黑人 |
[18:36] | can be treated the same | 也能得到相同的对待 |
[18:37] | – as white cops guilty… – Kev. | -就像那些 -凯文 |
[18:38] | Of illegally shooting down Black children. | 违法枪击黑人儿童的白人警官一样 |
[18:40] | You don’t need to be watching that. | 你没必要看这些 |
[18:41] | He’s a bad cop. He’s a bad cop. | 他是个坏警察 他是个坏警察 |
[18:44] | We got work to do. Come on. | 我们还有工作要做 走吧 |
[18:45] | They know I tested positive for GSR | 他们知道我检测出了枪击残留物 |
[18:47] | and they know that I’m Black? | 他们还知道我是黑人 |
[18:48] | How do they even know that? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[18:49] | Because someone on our end is talkin’. | 因为我们这边有人泄了密 |
[18:51] | Believe me, I’m lookin’ into it. | 相信我 我正在调查 |
[18:53] | Nah, Johnny got that black eye from the other carjacker. | 不 强尼被那个运动夹克男打得鼻青脸肿 |
[18:56] | The street was wet, so the GSR would’ve never stuck. | 街道湿乎乎的 枪支残留物不会留下来的 |
[18:58] | And I’m plainclothes, Sarge, | 而且我穿的是便衣 警长 |
[18:59] | – so I don’t wear a body cam. – Kev, | -所以我没有随身录像 -凯文 |
[19:00] | Kev, you did nothin’ wrong. | 凯文 你什么都没做错 |
[19:02] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:04] | – We all know that. – Sarge. | -我们都知道 -警长 |
[19:06] | It doesn’t matter what you know. | 你知道什么不重要 |
[19:07] | You and I both know that. | 你和我都知道 |
[19:10] | It does not matter. We have no witnesses. | 那不重要 我们没有目击证人 |
[19:12] | Yeah, but we got footage. | 是的 但我们有录像 |
[19:13] | The carjacker was filming, right? | 运动夹克男录了 不是吗 |
[19:15] | So all we gotta do is find him and find his phone. | 所以我们要做的就是找到他 找到他的手机 |
[19:19] | Okay, we got two carjackers out there | 好了 我们要抓两个在逃的运动夹克男 |
[19:21] | who just brutally dragged a man to his death. | 他们把一个人残忍地拖死了 |
[19:24] | They also got video footage of a police-involved shooting. | 他们还有和警察相关的枪击录像 |
[19:28] | So let’s do our jobs and find ’em. | 所以我们开始动手找他们吧 |
[19:31] | All right, tell me we got somethin’. | 好了 告诉我你们已经发现了什么 |
[19:33] | No IDs on them yet. | 还没有查清他们的身份 |
[19:34] | We’re running Johnny’s social media. | 我们在查看强尼的社交帐户 |
[19:36] | He’s got lots of friends, lots of posts, | 他有很多朋友 发过很多东西 |
[19:38] | but no gun flashing, no gang disses, | 但没有枪支相关 没有帮派互殴 |
[19:40] | no joyride videos– nothing. | 没有飙车视频 什么都没有 |
[19:43] | The Latin High School has been really cooperative. | 那个拉丁中学非常配合 |
[19:45] | They sent a list of Johnny’s friends, | 他们发来了一个列表 上面有强尼的朋友 |
[19:47] | teachers, club members, mentors. | 老师 俱乐部成员 辅导员 |
[19:49] | We’ve been going through it, but so far, nothin’. | 我们正在清查 但目前为止什么都没发现 |
[19:52] | But… | 但是 |
[19:54] | the carjacker filming wasn’t a kid. | 录像的那个运动夹克男不是个孩子 |
[19:56] | He was older. Maybe he’s leadin’ ’em. | 他年长很多 可能他是领头的 |
[19:58] | Okay, so let’s expand our search. | 好的 那我们就扩大搜索范围 |
[20:00] | Run every offender with a vehicular arrest. | 查找每个有车辆相关案底的罪犯 |
[20:03] | Then work backwards. Let’s go. | 然后回溯查找 开始吧 |
[20:04] | I got the guy I chased– the kid that fled in that BMW. | 我找到了我追的那个人 开宝马逃跑的孩子 |
[20:07] | Ran kids no longer in school. | 逃跑的那个孩子已经不上学了 |
[20:10] | This is Cam Wong. Expelled a year ago. | 这是卡姆·王 一年前被学校开除了 |
[20:13] | He was in every grade school class with Johnny. | 他和强尼小学时一直在同一个班 |
[20:15] | I’m thinkin’ they’re friends. | 我猜他们俩是朋友 |
[20:16] | Cam lives with his grandmother in Irving Park. | 卡姆和他的奶奶一起住在欧文家园 |
[20:18] | So bring him in. Let’s move. | 那就把他带进来 走吧 |
[20:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[20:27] | Ma’am, is there anyone inside the house? | 女士 家里有人吗 |
[20:30] | Ma’am, is there anyone inside the house? | 女士 家里有人吗 |
[20:31] | – No, you can’t go back there! – Ma’am. | -不 你不能去后面 -女士 |
[20:32] | I need you to step back! Hey! | 我需要你后退 |
[20:34] | Step back, ma’am. | 别过去 女士 |
[20:36] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[20:38] | Okay, ma’am, I need you to take a deep breath, okay? | 好了女士 我需要你做个深呼吸 好吗 |
[20:44] | We got the BMW! Let’s go! | 我们找到那辆宝马车了 快走 |
[20:46] | He’s going westbound on Waveland! | 他朝维伍兰的西边去了 |
[20:47] | He’s going westbound! Go, go! | 他朝西边去了 快走 快走 |
[20:50] | 50-21 David, in pursuit of a stolen silver BMW sedan | 5021D 正在追捕一辆被偷的银色宝马轿车 |
[20:54] | that’s going westbound on Waveland. | 车辆正向西开往维伍兰 |
[20:57] | 50-21 David, goin’ north on Kimball. | 5021D 正向北开往金博尔 |
[21:06] | Whoa, this kid’s driving way too erratic. | 这孩子开车太疯狂了 |
[21:11] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[21:18] | Nah, we blew it. We’re done. We’re done. | 不 追不上了 算了 就这样吧 |
[21:20] | – We gotta call this. – Kev… | -我们别追了 -凯文 |
[21:21] | That kid’s been driving way too dangerous. | 那孩子车开得太危险 |
[21:22] | – We need him in custody. – We gotta stop right now. | -我们需要逮捕他 -我们必须马上停车 |
[21:24] | – Bro, you need him in custody. – No! | -兄弟 你需要逮捕他 -不 |
[21:29] | Stop the car, Ruz. | 快停车 鲁塞 |
[21:31] | We’re callin’ it. | 我们不追了 |
[21:33] | 50-21 David, we’re terminatin’ the chase immediately. | 5021D 我们即将结束追捕 |
[21:35] | No cars needed. We’re terminatin’ the chase. | 不需要派车支援 我们结束追捕 |
[21:38] | Kid, why you not slow– | 孩子 你为什么不降速… |
[21:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 不不 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. Kev made the right call. | 我不清楚 凯文做了正确决定 |
[22:02] | He called off the chase, but this kid, he just– | 他放弃追捕 但那孩子还是… |
[22:05] | he just kept goin’. | 继续向前猛冲 |
[22:07] | He’s not responsive, but he still has a pulse. | 他失去了意识 但还有脉搏 |
[22:09] | All right. And the grandma? | 好吧 他奶奶怎么说 |
[22:10] | Said she knew Cam was up to something. | 她说她知道卡姆在搞什么鬼 |
[22:12] | Kept seeing different cars in the driveway, | 她经常在车道上看见不同的车 |
[22:14] | but claims that’s all she knows. | 但她说她只知道这些 |
[22:15] | She says she swears she doesn’t know | 她发誓说不知道 |
[22:16] | who he was working with. | 他在和谁一起工作 |
[22:18] | Nah, not with. For. | 不 不是和谁 是为谁工作 |
[22:21] | They’re kids. | 他们都是孩子 |
[22:22] | Somebody else has them working for them, | 有其他人让他们为其工作 |
[22:25] | and whoever that is is responsible for this. | 无论那些人是谁 都要为此事负责 |
[22:29] | Lead carjacker has to be someone | 领头劫车的一定是某个 |
[22:31] | who has access to these kids, right? | 能与这些孩子接触的人 对吗 |
[22:33] | Through their neighborhood, through school. | 街坊四邻 或他们在学校认识的人 |
[22:34] | Right, or maybe somebody they met online. | 对 又或者是他们在网上遇到的人 |
[22:38] | Officer Atwater. | 阿特沃特警官 |
[22:41] | It was you. | 是你 |
[22:43] | You killed our son. | 是你杀了我们的儿子 |
[22:44] | Our boy. | 我们的孩子 |
[22:46] | You murdered him, yet here you are at work. | 你杀了他 却还在这里工作 |
[22:50] | Just another day, suffering nothing. | 若无其事 毫发无损 |
[22:52] | – Kev, let’s go upstairs. – No, I’m good. | -凯文 我们上楼吧 -不 没事 |
[22:55] | How ya feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[22:56] | You feel proud? | 感觉很自豪吗 |
[22:58] | You coward. | 你个懦夫 |
[23:00] | You crooked coward. | 你个腐败的懦夫 |
[23:01] | Sir, I know you don’t believe me, | 先生 我知道你不相信我 |
[23:04] | but I did my job. | 但我只是照章办事 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:10] | Doing your job? | 照章办事吗 |
[23:13] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉吗 |
[23:14] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[23:17] | Turn in your badge today, or we’ll destroy you. | 今天就上交你的警徽 否则我们毁了你 |
[23:21] | I’ll spend the rest of my life destroying you! | 我的余生都将用来毁掉你 |
[23:23] | You! This department! This whole damn city! | 你 这个警署 这整个城市 |
[23:25] | What were my son’s last words? | 我儿子有什么遗言吗 |
[23:27] | You won’t be able to walk in Chicago without fear | 等我们毁掉你后 你将无法泰然自若地 |
[23:30] | when we’re done with you! | 行走在芝加哥 |
[23:30] | Okay, that’s enough. Kevin, go upstairs. | 好吧 够了 凯文 上楼去 |
[23:32] | Please, please. What were my son’s last words? | 拜托 求你了 我儿子有什么遗言吗 |
[23:34] | Kevin, go upstairs. | 凯文 上楼去 |
[23:36] | – Please. – Ma’am. | -求你了 -女士 |
[23:37] | – Please? – Ma’am. | -求你了 -女士 |
[23:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:50] | They shouldn’t know who he is. | 他们不应该知道他的身份 |
[23:51] | That goes against every protocol that we have. | 这违反我们的各种规定 |
[23:53] | Yeah? Well, there was a leak. | 是吗 有人泄密 |
[23:55] | Okay, IRT? | 好吧 是事件响应小组吗 |
[23:56] | No, PPO Sanchez. | 不 见习警员桑切斯 |
[24:01] | He was doing mandatory rotation hours with Detective Nowak, | 他正跟随诺瓦克警探进行规定轮转 |
[24:06] | and he teased the screenshot of the report to the Chaffeys. | 他开玩笑把报告截图发给了查费夫妇 |
[24:09] | They sent him money, and he leaked it. | 他们付给他钱 他就泄露了报告 |
[24:11] | Have you fired him yet? Because I’d be happy to. | 你开除他了吗 因为我很乐意去开除他 |
[24:13] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[24:16] | Officer Atwater, I need to speak with you. | 阿特沃特警官 我需要和你谈谈 |
[24:20] | If you would rather we talk, just you and I– | 如果你希望我们单独聊聊… |
[24:22] | No, I’m happy to talk right here. | 不 在这里聊就行 |
[24:27] | The Chaffeys, they’re not gonna stop coming, | 查费夫妇还会继续来 |
[24:30] | so the superintendent and the mayor | 所以警司和市长 |
[24:33] | would like to avoid the media firestorm | 想避免媒体集火报道 |
[24:36] | the Chaffeys’ money | 查费夫妇的钱 |
[24:37] | will bring in courtroom drama. | 在法庭上造成的戏剧性一幕 |
[24:39] | And given the lack of evidence tying their son to this crime– | 鉴于缺乏他们儿子与本案有关的证据… |
[24:44] | Sir, just come out with it if you’re telling me | 长官 如果芝加哥警署打算 |
[24:47] | that the CPD is goin’ leave me out here to dry. | 对我置之不理 你请直说 |
[24:51] | I offered them a solution, | 我给了他们一个解决方案 |
[24:53] | and a case for sympathetic reflex is corroborated by the evidence. | 和一个由证据证实了的交感神经反射案例 |
[24:57] | It would also be corroborated by COPA. | 民警问责办公室也同样证实该案例 |
[24:59] | Okay, sympathetic reflex. | 好吧 交感神经反射 |
[25:01] | So you want me to say that I accidentally shot the kid? | 你们想让我说 我误杀了那孩子 |
[25:05] | That my body betrayed me? | 我的身体背叛了我吗 |
[25:08] | Sympathetic reflex can be proven by science, right? | 交感神经反射可被科学证明 好吗 |
[25:11] | It would allow CPD to back you. You wouldn’t lose your job. | 这样芝加哥警署就能支持你 你不会丢了工作 |
[25:15] | It’s the best way that I can protect you. | 这是我能保护你的最好办法 |
[25:23] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | I don’t need protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[25:27] | – Kevin, the Chaffeys… – Trudy. | -凯文 查费夫妇… -特鲁迪 |
[25:31] | I’m listenin’ to everything that you all are sayin’, | 你们说的一切我都在听 |
[25:34] | and I hear you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[25:36] | But what they’re claiming this shooting was– | 但他们声称这起枪击 |
[25:38] | a bad cop killing an unarmed kid– | 坏警察杀害了一个手无寸铁的孩子 |
[25:41] | is not it, and it is not sympathetic reflex. | 这不是真的 这也不是交感神经反射 |
[25:45] | It’s sad. | 这很令人难过 |
[25:47] | And I don’t want that to be the truth just as much as anybody else, | 我和其他人一样希望事实不是这样 |
[25:50] | but that is what happened. | 但事实确实如此 |
[25:54] | I… | 我… |
[25:55] | You got your answer. | 你已经得到了你的答案 |
[26:02] | Am I benched yet? | 我已被停职了吗 |
[26:06] | No. | 不 |
[26:08] | No. | 没有 |
[26:09] | Well, I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[26:17] | How is it that we don’t have any leads off of Johnny’s contacts? | 强尼的联系人我们怎么会没有任何线索 |
[26:19] | It’s like he didn’t even know the carjackers. | 就好像他根本不知道劫车的事 |
[26:21] | I know. It’s very strange, Kev. | 我知道这很奇怪 凯文 |
[26:23] | But there is nothin’. | 但确实没有 |
[26:25] | I hear you, but there has to be. | 我明白 但一定有 |
[26:27] | I ran all previous aggravated carjackings. | 我查阅了以往所有的暴力劫车案 |
[26:30] | No one with priors was a match. | 没有任何前科犯与之相匹配 |
[26:32] | Okay, okay, so this guy’s good at this. | 行 好吧 所以这家伙很擅长此事 |
[26:35] | He uses kids. | 他利用孩子 |
[26:36] | Kids are easy to manipulate, easy to control. | 孩子很容易操纵和控制 |
[26:39] | He uses people who won’t roll on him. | 他利用那些不会供出他的人 |
[26:40] | But what’s in it for them? Where’s the money? | 但这对他们有什么好处 钱在哪里 |
[26:43] | I mean, kids would wanna get paid, | 他会付给孩子们钱 |
[26:44] | or else why the hell would they be doing this? | 否则孩子们为什么要这么做 |
[26:47] | There’s nothing in Johnny’s bank account, nothing in Cam’s. | 强尼和卡姆的账户上全都没钱 |
[26:49] | Both their Venmos are clean. | 他们俩的线上账户都没问题 |
[26:54] | When Jordan was a teenager, | 乔丹十几岁的时候 |
[26:55] | the only thing he wanted in the world were sneakers. | 他最想要的东西就是球鞋 |
[26:57] | Gifts. | 礼物 |
[26:59] | Hell yeah. | 没错 |
[27:01] | The lead carjacker’s paying them in gifts. | 领头的劫车犯拿礼物当报酬 |
[27:03] | Oscar Boyd. Same guy I chased. | 奥斯卡·博伊德 就是我追的那个家伙 |
[27:05] | Same guy that filmed us in the alley. | 也是在巷子里拍了我们的那个人 |
[27:07] | This man sent over $3,000 worth of luxury goods | 这个人寄了价值三千美元的奢饰品 |
[27:10] | to Cam Wong’s address. | 到卡姆·王的家里 |
[27:11] | Never been arrested for aggravated vehicular hijacking, | 他从未因严重抢劫车辆被捕过 |
[27:13] | but his two cousins have. | 但他两个表兄被抓过 |
[27:15] | That’s his M.O. | 这就是他的作案手法 |
[27:16] | – The chop shop? – Oscar runs it. | -那个拆车厂 -奥斯卡开的 |
[27:23] | Go. I got him. | 行动 我来 |
[27:24] | Hey, let me see your hands! | 喂 双手举起来 |
[27:26] | – Turn around! – Clear! | -转过身去 -安全 |
[27:28] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[27:30] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[27:34] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:37] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[27:39] | Chicago PD! Let me see those hands! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[27:41] | Let me see ’em! | 举起手来 |
[27:42] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:44] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[27:45] | – Turn around! – Yo. | -转过去 -哥们 |
[27:54] | Fight me so I can fold yo’ ass up. | 抵抗我 我就把你扣起来 |
[27:59] | It ain’t here. | 东西不在这 |
[28:00] | That little movie you want, it ain’t here. | 你想要的录像 不在这 |
[28:08] | Hey, you get the phone? | 喂 找到手机了吗 |
[28:10] | No, Sarge. He’s clear. | 没有 警长 不在他身上 |
[28:12] | All right, let’s find it. Tear this place apart. | 好吧 把它找出来 把这地方给我翻个遍 |
[28:16] | Contributing to the delinquency of minors, | 致使未成年人犯罪 |
[28:19] | multiple aggravated vehicular hijackings | 多次携带致命武器 |
[28:22] | with a deadly weapon, | 抢劫车辆 |
[28:23] | assault with a deadly weapon. | 持械伤人 |
[28:24] | What am I missing, Kev? | 我漏了什么 凯文 |
[28:26] | – Felony murder. – That’s right, felony murder. | -谋杀重罪 -没错 谋杀重罪 |
[28:30] | You’ve been real busy, Oscar. | 你可真忙啊 奥斯卡 |
[28:31] | Are you done listing my charges? | 我的罪名列举完了吗 |
[28:34] | Does that mean it’s my turn now? | 现在是不是该我说了 |
[28:36] | For what? | 说什么 |
[28:37] | For me to say that I waive my right to a lawyer. | 说我放弃请律师的权利 |
[28:41] | Don’t need one. | 我不需要律师 |
[28:43] | See, us three, we just gon’ talk like real men. | 我们三个 我们要像真男人一样说话 |
[28:47] | ‘Cause I got leverage. | 因为我有手上有筹码 |
[28:50] | You. | 你 |
[28:54] | You. | 是你 |
[28:56] | You shot that white boy | 你杀了那个白人男孩 |
[28:57] | like he killed a unarmed Black man. | 就像他杀了一个手无寸铁的黑人 |
[28:59] | Whoo, finally one for us! | 终于替我们出了口气 |
[29:02] | My man. | 我的英雄 |
[29:09] | Or maybe it was something else. | 还是另有隐情 |
[29:15] | You probably want some proof of that. | 你可能需要点证据 |
[29:20] | You probably need it. | 你可能需要 |
[29:24] | What I need is for you two to lessen the charges. | 而我要的是你们俩减少对我的指控 |
[29:28] | No more than two years. | 刑期不超过两年 |
[29:29] | That sounds about right. | 听起来还行吧 |
[29:31] | And I need protective custody. | 我要保护性监禁 |
[29:35] | And I need money each week on my books, | 我每周都要有钱进账 |
[29:38] | and a mattress pad, | 还要一张床垫 |
[29:40] | and two ergonomic pillows. | 两个舒适枕头 |
[29:44] | That’ll do it. | 就这样 |
[29:50] | We tossed Oscar’s place– | 我们翻遍了奥斯卡的房子 |
[29:51] | every closet, cabinet, drawer, pulled up the floors. | 每个柜子 橱柜 抽屉 地板也撬了 |
[29:54] | There’s still no burner phone. | 还是没找到一次性手机 |
[29:55] | The video’s not in any of his tech, not in the cloud. | 那个视频不在他的电子设备上 也不在云端 |
[29:58] | I pulled all the data from his registered cell phone. | 我调出了他注册的手机上所有的数据 |
[30:00] | It’s clean, of course. | 什么都没有 |
[30:02] | All right, what about his vehicles? | 好吧 那他的车辆呢 |
[30:03] | – His last knowns? – They’re all clean. | -他最近的那些 -都没有 |
[30:05] | Wherever the phone is, we don’t have it. | 不管手机在哪 我们都没找到 |
[30:10] | All right, let’s get ASA Chapman on the phone, | 好了 打电话给助理检察官查普曼 |
[30:12] | see what kind of deal we can get in writing. | 看看我们能达成什么书面协议 |
[30:14] | No. | 不 |
[30:16] | – We’re not makin’ a deal. – Kev. | -我不谈什么协议 -凯文 |
[30:21] | I mean, you gotta know. | 你要知道 |
[30:21] | I mean, the Chaffeys, they got cash, lawyers. | 查费家不缺钱 不缺律师 |
[30:26] | I mean, they will get this to a courtroom | 他们会把案子闹到法庭上 |
[30:28] | in front of a jury. | 闹到陪审团面前 |
[30:29] | Let ’em. | 让他们闹去 |
[30:34] | I won’t lie. | 我不会说谎 |
[30:38] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想办法 |
[30:46] | I don’t know that this is gonna work. | 我不知道这样行不行 |
[30:48] | It’ll definitely gonna work. Trust me. | 一定可以的 相信我 |
[30:49] | It’s not gonna work if Oscar saw Torres. | 要是奥斯卡见过托雷斯就完了 |
[30:51] | Torres was coverin’ the back when we breached. | 我们闯进去的时候托雷斯在后面掩护 |
[30:53] | I’m sure Oscar didn’t see Torres. | 我很肯定奥斯卡没见到托雷斯 |
[30:55] | Look, I’m just worried that if it doesn’t work | 听着 我就是担心如果这招行不通 |
[30:57] | and it pisses Oscar off more, | 还惹怒了奥斯卡 |
[30:58] | he’s gonna be harder to make a deal with, Kev. | 要和他谈协议就更难了 凯文 |
[30:59] | It doesn’t matter, because we’re not making a deal | 没关系 因为我们反正也不会 |
[31:01] | with him anyway, Ruz. | 和他谈协议 鲁塞 |
[31:05] | I appreciate you, but I meant what I said. | 谢谢你 但我是认真的 |
[31:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:09] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[31:11] | But I can’t go in clean. | 但我不能完好无损地进去 |
[31:22] | Yo. | 哥们 |
[31:24] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[31:25] | You can’t be roughing people up. | 你们不能太欺负人 |
[31:26] | You know that, right? | 你们知道 对吧 |
[31:29] | – Sleep it off. – Okay. | -睡一觉醒醒酒吧 -好吧 |
[31:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | You know this ain’t legal, right? | 你们知道这样是违法的 对吧 |
[31:35] | I’m sober. I’m sober now. | 我没喝酒 我现在清醒得很 |
[31:38] | Yeah! yeah! | 喂 喂 |
[31:40] | You’re gonna have to answer | 不让我打电话 |
[31:41] | for not giving me my phone call! | 你们要负责任的 |
[31:43] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[31:47] | They gone. | 他们走了 |
[31:58] | All right, y’all. Here we go. | 好了 伙计们 开始了 |
[32:10] | They’re screwing with me. That’s what they’re doing. | 他们耍我 他们在耍我 |
[32:12] | Yeah, you’re not giving me my phone call! | 你们不让我打电话 |
[32:16] | Ain’t doin’ what the law says! | 不按法律规定办事 |
[32:18] | Stop screaming. | 别喊了 |
[32:22] | They ain’t gon’ be back for hours. | 几个小时他们都不会回来的 |
[33:08] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[33:20] | What you in for, man? | 你怎么进来的 伙计 |
[33:24] | Okay, we’re movin’. | 好了 有动静了 |
[33:27] | Tried to boost a Jeep TrackHawk on Mag Mile. | 我在壮丽大道想偷一辆切诺基 |
[33:29] | The woman in it had a Glock. | 车上那女的有把格洛克手枪 |
[33:33] | Almost capped my ass. | 我差点没命 |
[33:36] | The police came, arrested me, | 警察来了 把我抓了 |
[33:38] | and let the lady with the Glock 19 walk. | 然后放走了那个拿格洛克19的女人 |
[33:41] | What? | 什么 |
[33:43] | Yeah, she had a CCL, no records. | 对 她有持枪证 没有犯罪记录 |
[33:45] | I had warrants. | 我有逮捕令 |
[33:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:48] | He ain’t gonna be able to resist this. Come on. | 他肯定受不了这个 上钩吧 |
[33:51] | Come on, man. | 上钩吧 |
[33:55] | Mag Mile is way too hot. | 壮丽大道太瞩目了 |
[33:58] | Yeah. Okay, bro. | 行吧 兄弟 |
[34:01] | It’s got them fancy rides, | 车很高级 |
[34:02] | but it’s got them fancy cameras too. | 摄像头也很高级 |
[34:05] | It’s a green move. | 一看就是新手干的 |
[34:07] | Yo, what–what the hell do you know about it, bro? | 你又知道什么 兄弟 |
[34:14] | So when you get out of here? | 你什么时候从这出去 |
[34:16] | My girl’s gonna bail me out as soon as I get my phone call. | 我一打电话 我女人就把我保释出去 |
[34:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:32] | Bro, what you in for? | 兄弟 你干啥进来的 |
[34:37] | What you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:40] | Except I actually get the car. | 只不过我真的偷到车了 |
[34:44] | You ever wanna learn the real thing, | 你如果想学点真东西 |
[34:47] | find me when you get out. | 你出去后找我 |
[34:51] | You jacked a car, | 你偷了辆车 |
[34:52] | and you think you’re getting out before me? | 你还觉得你能比我早出去 |
[34:55] | I wasn’t violent. The lady was violent. | 我没动手 那女的倒是动手了 |
[34:58] | I already got my call, kid. | 我已经打电话了 老弟 |
[35:02] | I got all the calls I need. | 我打了所有我需要打的电话 |
[35:06] | But you | 但你 |
[35:09] | I can get that bitch to come unlock the door, | 我能叫那婊子来给我开门 |
[35:11] | give me anything I want. | 要什么给什么 |
[35:14] | My insurance. | 我的保险 |
[35:16] | Matter of fact, that’s a free gain for you. | 事实上 我全当是免费教你了 |
[35:19] | Always get yourself some insurance. | 一直要记得给自己上保险 |
[35:23] | Bro, what are you talking about? | 兄弟 你说什么呢 |
[35:26] | – You watch the news? – Yeah. | -你看新闻了 -看了 |
[35:28] | You see the white boy that got shot? | 你看到那个被枪击的白人男孩了 |
[35:30] | Yeah, so what? | 看见了 怎么了 |
[35:33] | I got a video of it, | 我有这个事的视频 |
[35:35] | and the police are gonna give me whatever I want | 我要什么警察就得给什么 |
[35:39] | for my movie. | 来换取我的视频 |
[35:46] | Yo, police are gonna find that. | 警察会找到视频的 |
[35:51] | I ain’t stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[35:52] | I ain’t keep it on me. | 没放在我这里 |
[35:55] | My girl’s got it. | 是我女朋友拿着 |
[35:58] | Who the hell is his girlfriend? | 他女朋友是谁 |
[36:01] | We got anything on the girl? | 有没有她的信息 |
[36:05] | Nothing on social. | 社交平台上没有 |
[36:08] | Okay. What about phone records? | 那好 有通话记录吗 |
[36:09] | Bunch of texts. None of them stand out. | 有一堆短信 但没有有用信息 |
[36:11] | None of them sound like a girlfriend. | 没有一条像是女朋友发的 |
[36:12] | A’ight, get PODs outside his home and his chop shop. | 好 监视他家外面和他的拆车厂 |
[36:15] | You run any vehicle comin’ or goin’. | 查每一辆出入的车 |
[36:17] | I’m already on it. | 已经开始了 |
[36:19] | Frequent callers? Anything? | 有没有经常打给他的 |
[36:21] | They’re all a bunch of burners. | 就一堆一次性手机 |
[36:22] | It’s gonna take time. | 需要时间 |
[36:22] | We also got WhatsApp, Venmo. | 我们也查了聊天和支付软件 |
[36:24] | He could’ve met her on a dating site. | 他有可能是在约会网站上认识她的 |
[36:25] | Or on his block. I think I got her. | 或者是他的街区 我觉得我找到她了 |
[36:31] | All right, plates are Charlie, George, | 好的 车牌是CG |
[36:32] | one, four, three, six, seven. | |
[36:34] | CG14367 Charlie, George, one, four, three, six, seven. | |
[36:37] | 克拉丽塔·博尔万 | |
[36:37] | Yep, Clarita Bolvine. | 对了 克拉丽塔·博尔万 |
[36:40] | Clarita? | 克拉丽塔 |
[36:41] | Yeah, lives in Humboldt Park. No priors. | 对 她住在洪堡公园 无前科 |
[36:45] | I knew she was acting funny. | 我就知道她行为古怪 |
[36:46] | This is the woman from the gas station. | 这是加油站那女人 |
[36:49] | Grab Torres. | 带上托雷斯 |
[36:50] | I’ll get the warrant while you’re on your way. | 你们去时 我去申请逮捕令 |
[36:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:57] | Clarita Bolvine, | 克拉丽塔·博尔万 |
[36:57] | put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[36:59] | Put ’em up. | 举起手来 |
[37:01] | You under arrest. It’s over. | 你被捕了 都结束了 |
[37:02] | Don’t act like you don’t know what the hell is goin’ on. | 别装的像你什么都不知道一样 |
[37:04] | It’s not what you think. I was just his lookout. | 不是你想的那样 我就是个望风的 |
[37:06] | And I really | 而且我真的 |
[37:08] | I didn’t- I didn’t want | 我不 我不想 |
[37:09] | You didn’t what? Clarita, look at me. | 你不想怎样 克拉丽塔 看着我 |
[37:11] | Oscar doesn’t give a damn if you go to jail. | 奥斯卡才不在乎你进监狱 |
[37:14] | Did he give you his phone? | 他把他手机给你了吗 |
[37:21] | Come on, man. Everybody just needs to relax. | 别这样 兄弟 大家都冷静 |
[37:24] | We’re gon’ be fine. | 我们都会没事的 |
[37:34] | I mean, that’s cut and dry. | 拍的很清楚 |
[37:36] | CPD will release it. | 芝加哥警署会放出视频 |
[37:38] | I’m sure we can isolate the footage. | 我们可以把视频单独拿出来 |
[37:40] | We’ll be transparent, I’m sure. | 我们可以公开透明 |
[37:47] | Is that all? Are we done? | 就这样吗 结束了吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:07] | No, no, no. I don’t need to see you. | 不不不 我不需要见你 |
[38:10] | – I know that. – Look, I saw the video. | -我知道 -你看 我看过那个视频 |
[38:12] | If you’re here looking for an apology, you’ll never get one. | 如果你是来要我道歉 你就死心吧 |
[38:17] | That’s not why I came. | 那并非我的来意 |
[38:19] | That video didn’t change a thing. | 那视频改变不了什么 |
[38:22] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[38:26] | Get the hell off my property. | 滚出我家 |
[38:44] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[38:47] | I’m not leavin’ until I can help fill in some gaps for you. | 在我能帮你了解真相之前 我不会走 |
[38:52] | May I do that, please? | 我能帮你吗 拜托了 |
[38:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:03] | The man responsible | 需要负责 |
[39:05] | for your son being involved in all of this is Oscar Boyd. | 把你儿子卷入这一切的是奥斯卡·博伊德 |
[39:09] | Oscar Boyd is goin’ to prison for the rest of his life. | 奥斯卡·博伊德要在监狱度过余生 |
[39:14] | This man recruited a child to help him steal cars. | 这男人雇了一个孩子帮他偷车 |
[39:17] | The child’s name was Cam Wong. | 那孩子的名字是卡姆·王 |
[39:21] | Your son’s friend. | 你儿子的朋友 |
[39:23] | And I think a lot of people turned their backs on Cam | 而且我觉得很多人放弃了卡姆 |
[39:27] | after he got expelled– everybody but your son. | 在他被开除之后 所有人 但除了你儿子 |
[39:30] | Oscar knew that Cam was easily manipulated, | 奥斯卡知道卡姆很容易被控制 |
[39:32] | knew that he needed cash, | 知道他缺钱 |
[39:34] | knew that he needed to feel accepted, | 知道他需要感到被接受 |
[39:36] | so he used that, and he exploited it. | 所以他利用这一点 以此剥削他 |
[39:41] | Did he do that to Johnny too? | 他也这样对强尼吗 |
[39:45] | There is no evidence that your son took any deals, no. | 没有证据显示你儿子参与了此事 |
[39:49] | But we do know that Cam wanted out. | 但我们知道卡姆想退出 |
[39:51] | Cam wanted to stop, and Oscar wouldn’t let him. | 卡姆想金盆洗手 但奥斯卡不允许他 |
[39:55] | So Cam told your son, Johnny. | 所以卡姆告诉你儿子 强尼 |
[39:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:59] | And Johnny just wanted to help his friend. | 强尼只是想帮他的朋友 |
[40:06] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[40:10] | You raised a good man. | 你抚养了一个好人 |
[40:16] | Your son’s last words were, | 你儿子的遗言是 |
[40:20] | “I was just.” | “我只是” |
[40:24] | And I think what he was tryin’ to say was | 我觉得他是想说 |
[40:27] | he was just… | 他只想 |
[40:30] | tryin’ to help. | 想帮忙 |