英文名称:Spare Parts
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:10] | – Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[02:17] | – All right. I put two bottles | 好了 我倒了两瓶燃料除水剂 |
[02:18] | of HEET in and pulled your battery cable. | 然后把电池线扯下来了 |
[02:19] | The engine light should stay | 引擎灯应该能一直灭着 |
[02:20] | off long enough for you to pass the smog check, | 坚持过你去做排放检查 |
[02:22] | but you gotta go, like, right now. – Yo! Hurry it up! | 但是你该走了 是的 就现在 -嘿 快一点 |
[02:25] | – Un minuto, huh? | 等一会儿 |
[02:27] | – Hey! I got places to go. Let’s go! | 嘿 还有很多事儿呢 快点走 |
[02:31] | – Can I open now? | 我可以睁眼了吗 |
[02:33] | – Yo! Let’s go! Hurry it up! | 嘿 快点 别磨叽 |
[02:35] | – Hey, un minuto! | 等一下就好 |
[02:37] | Chill out, man, I’m working here! You’ll get out in a bit. | 别激动 我还忙着的呢 一会儿就好了 |
[02:39] | – You never even talk to him. | 你甚至从没跟他说过话 |
[02:41] | – Don’t worry about it. Come here. | 别担心 来 |
[02:43] | Don’t wanna make you late for your costume party. | 化装舞会别去迟到了 |
[02:53] | How much you got for me today? | 今天给我准备了多少呢 |
[02:54] | – Hey, Hector, you know, if I had a penny I’d give it to you. | 嘿 赫克托 你知道的 如果我有一分钱 我都不会藏着不给你的 |
[03:00] | – Better have something tomorrow. | 明天最好带点钱来 |
[03:08] | – You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:11] | – It’s just, uh… The floor’s slippery. | 只是…地板太滑 |
[03:14] | Uh, whatever, it’s fine. | 无所谓了 没事的 |
[03:16] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:19] | – Careful. | 小心点 |
[03:28] | The US Armed Forces and NASA | 美军和美国宇航局 |
[03:30] | are the proud sponsors | 是第五届 |
[03:32] | of the Fifth Annual Underwater Robotics Competition. | 年度水下机器人竞赛的赞助商 |
[03:35] | This prestigious contest to | 这场有名的比赛 |
[03:36] | be held this year in Santa Barbara, California | 今年将会在加州的圣巴巴拉举行 |
[03:39] | highlights student innovation in technology. | 着重强调学生在科技方面的创新 |
[03:42] | Participants could get scouted… | 参与者应该事先观察… |
[03:44] | Oscar Vazquez? | 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯 |
[03:47] | – Here I have my application and all of my JROTC certificates. | 这些是我的申请 还有初级预备役军官训练团的证书 |
[03:52] | I made my way up to Staff Sergeant. | 我从底层一路做到了参谋军士 |
[03:54] | Sir, I was told with my | 长官 有人告知我 |
[03:56] | service I could enlist E3, Private First Class? | 说我可以进入上等兵E3服役? |
[03:59] | – An advanced ranking shouldn’t be a problem. | 排名等级问题不大 |
[04:00] | Just give me your birth certificate and I’ll start a file on you. | 只管给我你的出生证明 我就给你开始做档案了 |
[04:03] | – Sir, I have a friend in Iraq. | 长官 我有个朋友在伊拉克 |
[04:06] | And he tells me that it’s so hard to recruit right now… | 他跟我说 现在招人非常的困难 |
[04:09] | He says that sometimes it’s okay if a paper or two are missing. | 他说有时候 如果一两张文件不见了也不要紧 |
[04:15] | – Your friend is mistaken. | 你朋友误解了 |
[04:24] | Look, if you find your birth certificate, please come back. | 听着 如果你找到了你的出生证明 请你再回来 |
[04:27] | You’d make a great recruit. | 你会很棒的 |
[04:29] | If not, if it’s permanently unavailable, | 如果找不到 那就永远都不可能 |
[04:33] | don’t go presenting yourself to any government office. | 别去任何政府部门毛遂自荐了 |
[04:36] | For your own well-being. | 就算是为了你自己好吧 |
[04:38] | You’ve heard of Immigration Customs Enforcement, right, son? | 你听说过移民和海关执法吧 孩子? |
[04:42] | – ICE. Yes, sir. | 是的 听说过 |
[04:51] | – Storm. | 斯托姆 |
[05:04] | – Dad finds out you’ve been stealing, he’ll kill you. | 老爸如果发现你偷东西的话 他会杀了你的 |
[05:06] | – It was just, like, once. PABLO: What was once? | 也就一次… -什么一次 |
[05:11] | – I was just saying, I… I got a… Got a new job. | 我刚说…我找到了…一份新工作 |
[05:14] | It’s nothing regular though. | 没什么别的 |
[05:15] | – Hola, Papi. | 你好 老爸 |
[05:23] | – You skim? – No, that’s all of it. | 你自己留了吗 -没有 全部都给你了 |
[05:34] | – You’re getting really good at this. | 你现在还真是行啊 |
[05:39] | People are gonna think you’re my daughter. | 人们会以为 你是我女儿的 |
[05:45] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[06:03] | Hola, Mami. | 你好 妈咪 |
[06:06] | MRS. VAZQUEZ: Hola, Mami. | 你好 妈咪 |
[06:10] | Papi, hola. | 爸爸 你好 |
[06:12] | Hola, mijo. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[06:16] | – Urn… | 这个… |
[06:17] | They’re gonna have to double-check. | 他们得再检查检查 |
[06:19] | So, uh, it may take a little bit longer to process the papers. | 所以 可能还需要一些时间才能处理完文件 |
[06:27] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[06:33] | – Mmm-hmm. | 恩 |
[07:25] | – Karen, please. Just one minute. | 凯伦 拜托 就一分钟 |
[07:26] | – I am so sorry. I apologize. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[07:30] | Fire Marshal. Don’t ask. | 消防局张 别问了 |
[07:33] | So… | 那么 |
[07:35] | No formal teaching experience. | 没有正规教学经验 |
[07:38] | – Uh, no. But I did train people sometimes. | 是的 没有 但是我有时候训练过别人 |
[07:40] | And new engineers aren’t always the most adjusted people. | 新工程师未必总是最容易适应的人 |
[07:46] | – And the training that you did, this was at Aerotech, | 你做培训的地方是在艾尔科技 |
[07:49] | or you were at NextCorp for four months, | 还是说 在后来那四个月的奈科斯特 |
[07:52] | or the three months at lnterCon? | 或者是在因特公司的那三个月? |
[07:54] | You probably guess what my follow-up question is gonna be. | 你可能会猜到我要问什么问题了 |
[07:58] | – Where do I get my stamina? | 我的精力从何而来? |
[08:03] | In the engineering world, | 在工程师的世界里 |
[08:05] | it’s quite common to jump from project to project. | 跳槽是很正常的事情 |
[08:08] | – Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:09] | Because, uh, prior to all | 因为…可是这之前 |
[08:11] | that you worked at the same firm for 15 years. | 你在那家公司做了15年 |
[08:14] | What, all of a sudden, makes Mr. | 然后突然间… |
[08:16] | Stability, with a Ph.D., by the way, | 你这位高才 稳定的博士… |
[08:19] | careen, you know, from job to job to job? | 就开始不断的跳槽了 |
[08:21] | – Do you always grill potential substitutes like this? | 你们总是这样挑剔代课老师吗 |
[08:24] | – Look, Mrs. Lawson is | 听着 劳森女士 |
[08:26] | on maternity leave for another four months. | 休产假了 要4个月 |
[08:30] | If you last that long, | 如果你能坚持这么久 |
[08:31] | it’ll be longer than most of my permanent hires. | 那比我在这里招的任何一位长期员工 都要久了 |
[08:34] | – Then you can’t be choosy, can you? | 那你就不能这么挑剔 对吧? |
[08:37] | – I don’t have to make you pee in a cup, do I? | 我又没有 让你在杯子里撒尿 是吧 |
[08:40] | – No. Unless that’s how you get your kicks. | 是没有 除非你想要这样做 |
[08:44] | – So, why teaching? I mean, why now? | 那么 为什么来教书 我是说 为什么现在 |
[08:48] | – Um, you know, I’ve always wanted to, uh, give back. | 我呢 总是想偿还… |
[08:51] | You know, mold young minds, do good in an under-served community. | 你知道的 教育年轻人 在社区人员不足的地方做好事儿 |
[08:58] | It’s almost impossible to estimate how many of our students | 要想估算出 我们有多少学生能够去到更高等教育 |
[09:01] | go on to higher education. | 几乎是不可能的事儿 |
[09:03] | Probably a third claim they’re going to college. | 大概有3分之1的学生 说他们会去大学 |
[09:06] | But most of them drop out after a semester or two. | 但是大多数在 第一二学习就辍学了 |
[09:08] | I mean, it’s not easy. | 我是说 没那么容易 |
[09:10] | Half of them are undocumented. | 半数都是非法入境的 |
[09:11] | And then, every once in a while, | 之后呢 每过一阵 |
[09:14] | one of their classmates disappears | 都有一位同学不见 |
[09:16] | and is deported to Mexico the next day. | 然后第二天被遣送到了墨西哥 |
[09:23] | Well, tell them Principal Lowry would like to see them try. | 那就告诉他们 劳里校长 想看他们努力 |
[09:27] | It’s a crazy system. | 这个系统就这么奇葩 |
[09:29] | Stop it. Now. | 别搞了 快停下 |
[09:31] | And you’re gonna wanna start | 而你可能会开始想喝茶 |
[09:33] | drinking tea ’cause your throat will get sore. | 因为你的喉咙会很痛 |
[09:35] | Even if you’re not a yeller. It happened to me. | 即便你不喜欢大吼大叫 也会跟我一样 |
[09:38] | Karen! – Yeah. | 凯伦 -恩 |
[09:39] | – The computers in the library are fried. | 图书馆的电脑都坏了 |
[09:41] | We are down to three machines now for 2,000 students. | 现在2000个学生 就3个电脑可以用了 |
[09:44] | – Okay. So, 1,997 of them | 好吧 那么就是说 |
[09:46] | will have to play video games somewhere else. | 他们其中1997个学生 不得不找其他地方打游戏了 |
[09:49] | Oh, this is Gwen Kolinsky. She… Hold up. | 噢 这位是格温·柯林斯基 她…等下 |
[09:54] | Wait. It was in the meatloaf? | 等下 在烘肉卷里? |
[09:58] | – What do you think was in the meatloaf? | 你觉得烘肉卷里能有什么 |
[10:01] | – Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[10:02] | – Oh, I’m Fredi Cameron. I’m the new science sub. | 噢 我是弗莱迪·卡梅隆 我是新来的理科代课老师 |
[10:04] | – Oh, thank God. Last one was a global warming denier. | 噢 谢天谢地 之前那个老师 可是一点都不认可全球变暖 |
[10:07] | – Oh, that’s crazy. | 噢 那太不思议了 |
[10:09] | Now, the moon landing. Now that, I just don’t see it. | 现在又说有月球着陆 只是我还没看出来 |
[10:14] | – Oh. That’s a nice suit for a substitute teacher. | 代课老师穿这样 挺不错的呀 |
[10:17] | – Is it too much? | 是不是太过了 |
[10:19] | I didn’t know about the | 我也不知道该穿什么 |
[10:20] | dress code and I never really taught before. | 以前也没有人教过我 |
[10:23] | – Private sector guy. | 看来是私企的 |
[10:25] | – Mmm. Is that a bad thing? | 恩…这不好吗 |
[10:28] | – Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[10:43] | God. | 老天 |
[10:50] | – What, your car overheat? | 什么 你的车过热了? |
[10:52] | – The temperature safety sensor. | 是温度安全传感器的问题 |
[10:55] | Well, here goes a couple hundred bucks. That’s nice. | 又要几百块了 真是好 |
[10:59] | Can I have the number for a local towing company? | 你知道本地的拖车公司的号码吗 |
[11:01] | – You don’t gotta scrap the whole thing, just override it. | 你不用整个更换 稍微弄下就好了 |
[11:05] | – What’d you say your name was? | 你叫什么? |
[11:06] | – Lorenzo Santillan. I’ll do it for 20 bucks. | 洛伦佐·桑迪连 给我20块 我给你修好 |
[11:09] | – How about you let me borrow your tools for 10? | 要不你把你的工具借给我 10块钱 行么 |
[11:11] | – If you don’t like my prices, | 如果你对我的价格不满意 |
[11:12] | go see what it costs you for the tow. | 那你自己去找找看拖车公司要多少钱 |
[11:13] | – Fine. 20. | 好吧 20 |
[11:18] | – Hey, this ain’t a social call. I get paid in advance. | 嘿 这不是正式交易 你得先付我钱才行 |
[11:25] | – All right. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | You went to all the trouble of reversing my sensor wires | 你大费周折 来重新给我的传感器布线 |
[11:30] | and all you’re taking for it is 20 bucks? | 而你只需要收20块钱? |
[11:38] | – This is Theresa Cruz from Cruz and Associates. | 我是科鲁兹合伙公司的特丽萨·科鲁兹 |
[11:40] | I wanted to let you know that our positions are currently filled, | 我只是想通知您 我们公司目前职位已经招满了 |
[11:42] | but go ahead and check back in three months. | 不过你可以过三个月再来查查看 |
[11:45] | We may have another opening. Thanks so much. | 我们也许会有别的职位开放 谢谢 |
[11:48] | – Hi, this is a message for Fredi Cameron. | 嗨 这是弗雷迪·卡梅隆发来的留言 |
[11:50] | This is Bob Board returning your call. | 我们是鲍勃董事会 回给您的电话 |
[11:52] | Unfortunately, we do not have any openings right now. | 很不幸 我们现在还没有在招的职位 |
[11:55] | But if you’ll check back with us in about three months… | 但是如果三个月后 您再来查… |
[12:01] | Newton’s first law of motion. | 牛顿第一定律 |
[12:05] | A body at rest will stay at rest. | 静止不动的物体 会保持静止状态 |
[12:09] | A concept, in the last 45 minutes, | 前45分钟教的这个理论 |
[12:11] | you seem to understand very well. | 看起来你们掌握的都不错了 |
[12:15] | Really, nobody’s gonna crack open a book, nothin’? | 难道都没人想把书打开吗 |
[12:18] | – They’re in there. | 书在那儿 |
[12:25] | – Why do they lock this? | 为什么要锁起来 |
[12:26] | – So we don’t steal ’em. | 防止被我们偷走 |
[12:27] | – Great. | 很好 |
[12:30] | MS. LOWRY: A reminder that academic clubs | 温馨提示 学术俱乐部 |
[12:32] | begin today after school. | 在今天放学后开始 |
[12:34] | To see which ones count | 看看哪些人 |
[12:36] | toward mandated community service, | 想去社区委托服务干活儿的 |
[12:38] | please consult the list outside the main office. | 请在大办公室外的名单上查询 |
[12:44] | MALE NARRATOR: Versatility is crucial. | 多功能是非常重要的 |
[12:46] | This ROV from last year utilized multiple hinges on its gripper | 去年的这个水下机器人 利用其钳爪的多样性 |
[12:49] | for greater range of motion. | 能做出很多动作 |
[13:03] | – Hey, uh… | 嘿 恩… |
[13:04] | – Oh, man, really? | 噢 伙计 不是吧 |
[13:06] | – Sorry I’m late, sir, had to wait | 抱歉 我迟到了 不得不等 |
[13:08] | for a computer. – Are you for the club? | 那电脑弄完 -你是要去俱乐部吗 |
[13:11] | The Engineering Club? | 工程学俱乐部 |
[13:12] | – Yeah, you’re Dr. Cameron, right? | 是的 你是卡梅隆博士 对吧 |
[13:14] | – When Ms. Lowry told me that I had to oversee a club, | 当劳里女士告诉我 我得来监管一个俱乐部的时候 |
[13:17] | she also assured me that no one would show up. | 她同时也向我保证了 没有人会来的 |
[13:20] | – With all due respect, sir, is this club on or not? | 恕我直言 这到底是不是俱乐部 |
[13:24] | Because I just spent an hour | 因为我刚花了1个小时 |
[13:25] | researching this competition that I would like to enter. | 来研究我想参加的这个竞赛项目 |
[13:36] | – Okay, um, you see, in order to enter this competition, | 好吧 你也知道 为了能参加这个比赛 |
[13:42] | we would have to build a | 我们得做一个 |
[13:43] | remotely-operated vehicle that swims underwater. | 遥控的 能在水下行动的机器 |
[13:46] | I mean, you know this is the desert, right? | 我是说 你知道这块 还没有人涉及到吧 |
[13:51] | – Permission to speak freely, sir? – Sure. | 我能说两句吗 -当然 |
[13:53] | – There’s an ROV up on Mars. | 火星上就有机器人 |
[13:56] | I’m pretty sure it wasn’t built up on Mars. Sir. | 而我确定 那机器人也不是在火星上造的吧 老师 |
[13:59] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | Well, this is a highly advanced piece of machinery. | 这个是非常高端的机器了 |
[14:04] | And as you can see, last year’s winner was MIT. | 而你也知道 去年的胜出者是麻省理工大学的 |
[14:07] | So, you wanna go up against the best tech school in the country | 所以 你想与全国科技最棒的学校 |
[14:11] | in an engineering contest? – No, no. Sir, sir. | 在工程学上一较高下? -不 不是的 |
[14:13] | There is a separate division for high schools. | 高中有一个单独的分支的 |
[14:16] | – I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[14:18] | – Oscar Vazquez. – Okay, Oscar. | 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯 -好的 奥斯卡 |
[14:20] | It’s not that I’m not into playing the whole Don Quixote thing. | 不是我不想参与到这种活动里来 |
[14:23] | It’s just… I’m not gonna be here that long. | 只是…我不会在这里教很久书 |
[14:29] | – The competition’s in three months. | 比赛三个月内就会开始 |
[14:31] | You’re here for four, right? | 你会在这里待4个月 对吧 |
[14:35] | It says they scout for internships and jobs. | 上面说 他们在找要实习和工作的人 |
[14:39] | But it’s getting harder for | 但是对于我这样的孩子来说 |
[14:40] | kids like me to get anywhere near that stuff. | 想要达到那种程度 真的很难 |
[14:47] | – You know what, Oscar? | 你知道吗 奥斯卡 |
[14:51] | Find a couple more kids and it’s on. | 你再找几个孩子来 我们就开始吧 |
[14:56] | – A reminder. Those assigned to Anger Management | 温馨提示 那些很容易生气的 |
[14:59] | must report fifth hour, room L-345 | 被分到了愤怒管理科 |
[15:02] | for the especially angry. | 必须在5小时内去L345房间报道 |
[15:04] | – You’re not recruiting | 你不会是来学校里 |
[15:07] | on school grounds, are you, Private Vazquez? | 招兵买马的吧 巴斯克斯列兵? |
[15:09] | – No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[15:14] | Um, there’s no “Private.” | 不是”列兵” |
[15:17] | ‘Hmm? | 什么 |
[15:19] | – Things just didn’t work out. | 没有去成 |
[15:22] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[15:24] | I got this going on with the, uh, new sub, uh, Dr. Cameron. | 我跟新来的代课老师卡梅隆教授 在做这个项目 |
[15:30] | – This looks really great. | 看起来不错 |
[15:32] | Um, I’m not so sure how long he plans on staying around. | 我不知道 他会在这里留多久 |
[15:36] | – I think I’ll take my chances. | 我想我会抓住机会的 |
[15:39] | – That’s what I like about you. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[15:41] | – I’m leaving you guys this. | 我把这个留给你们 |
[15:42] | Y’all gotta check it out, okay? | 你们都看一下 好吗 |
[15:45] | – Have you talked to Cristian yet? – Hey, here’s a… | 你跟克里斯蒂安说过了吗 -嘿 这个里有个.. |
[15:48] | Who’s Cristian? | 谁是克里斯蒂安 |
[16:01] | – No! I almost cracked Bertrand’s postulate. | 别…我就差一点就破解伯特兰公设了 |
[16:04] | Do you know how many steps that is? | 你知道这要多久吗 |
[16:06] | – Doing you a favor. You | 帮你个忙 |
[16:07] | really want people seeing you do math for fun? | 你真想别人 看到你以数学为乐趣吗 |
[16:17] | – Hey, you want me to, uh, | 嘿 你想我… |
[16:18] | program the cheat codes so you can’t die? | 帮你把作弊代码调出来 然后你死不掉了就? |
[16:21] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | 当然 -要吗? |
[16:35] | – Cristian, you little… | 克里斯蒂安 你个小贱… |
[16:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:40] | ” Oh! | 噢 |
[16:45] | – Hey, you seen that little twit Cristian? | 嘿 你看到那个小贱人克里斯蒂安了吗 |
[16:46] | He’s got, like, a striped shirt? | 他穿着一个条子衬衫 |
[17:17] | – It’s all to scale. | 这些都是等比例的 |
[17:20] | I… And for materials, I was thinking syntactic flotation foam? | 我…觉得材料的话 用浮点泡沫? |
[17:24] | I, uh, sourced a grade that’s stable up to 1,000 meters. | 至少在1000米的范围内都可以保持稳定 |
[17:31] | – Did you do this by yourself? | 这是你自己做的吗 |
[17:33] | – Well, I, um, used a picture from the flyer that I saw. | 这个..我是用我看到的这张传单里的图做出来的 |
[17:37] | I just corrected its design flaws. | 然后我就优化了它的设计缺陷 |
[17:42] | – It’s elegant. | 这太了不起了 |
[17:44] | – Great. Okay. So, we can start building, right? | 很好 那么 我可以开始做了吗 |
[17:47] | – Yeah, well, hang on, guys. | 恩 等下 伙计们 |
[17:49] | The first rule of engineering | 工程学的第一个要点 |
[17:51] | is you never build anything with real material | 在没有做出概念验证模型前 |
[17:53] | until you build a proof-of-concept model. | 永远都不要用真材料来制作 |
[17:58] | – We can use hangers for the frame. | 我们可以用衣架做为框架 |
[18:00] | Styrofoam for ballast? | 聚苯乙烯泡沫做压舱物 |
[18:05] | Toggle switches. | 钮子开关 |
[18:13] | MALE NARRATOR: Your mission, if you choose to accept it, | 你的任务就是 如果你愿意接受它 |
[18:16] | is to explore a sunken World | 那就要看看二战里 |
[18:17] | War ll submarine and the surrounding area. | 沉没的潜艇和周边的区域 |
[18:19] | Using your on board cameras for guidance, | 用舰载摄像头作为引导 |
[18:21] | you must navigate through an eight-part course | 你必须让其经过一段由8个部分组成的航线 |
[18:23] | that will test your ROV’s agility and efficiency. | 这样才能测试它的灵活性和有效性 |
[18:26] | Your ROV should be prepared to measure the length, | 你的机器人必须能测量长度 |
[18:29] | width and temperature of designated objects, | 宽度 还有目标物体的温度 |
[18:32] | diffuse any potential threats from artillery | 把大炮和生化武器的威胁 |
[18:34] | or biochemical warfare… | 都驱散开… |
[18:35] | – Did you get to the part where you have to retrieve a liquid | 你找到能够在不让其进水的情况 |
[18:37] | from some kind of drum without getting any pool water in it? | 从什么圆桶舱里把液体弄出来的办法了吗 |
[18:43] | – Well, now that you’ve ruined the ending. | 好吧 美好的结局都给你破坏了 |
[18:46] | – You know, Oscar Vazquez thinks | 你知道 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯觉得 |
[18:47] | you’re really going to see this thing through. | 你真的会一起做完整个项目 |
[18:49] | – You say that like he’s wrong. | 怎么听你说的 好像他的想法是错的一样 |
[18:51] | – He already ran into one brick wall. | 他已经深陷泥潭了 |
[18:53] | I don’t want him running face first into another. | 我不想他刚爬出来 又掉进另外一个泥潭 |
[18:56] | – You want me to shut this down so I don’t disappoint him. | 你是想让我停下来别做了 好不让他失望? |
[18:58] | Is that what you came to say? – No. | 你来就是说这个的嘛 -不是的 |
[19:00] | I came to ask if you know PBASIC, | 我过来是问你 懂不懂编程语言 |
[19:02] | because you’re going to need it to program your robot. | 因为你的机器人 可能需要编程 |
[19:05] | – Is that different than basic BASIC? | 这和基础BASIC语言有区别吗 |
[19:11] | It’s been a while. | 我已经研究很久了 |
[19:13] | – Come by Wednesday night. | 周三晚上过来 |
[19:15] | Not to brag or anything, but I’m… I’m kind of a coding savant. | 不是吹牛什么的 我…算是代码专家了 |
[19:21] | – Oh. That’s great. Thanks. | 噢 很好 谢谢 |
[19:23] | What time do you want me there? | 那我们几点见呢 |
[19:27] | 00 it is. | 看来是7点 |
[19:38] | – The paint’s chipped, but they still work. | 颜料受损了 但是还能用 |
[19:40] | – I just need the motors inside. | 我只是需要里面的这个马达 |
[19:42] | These are great. Thank you. | 这些都很棒 谢谢你 |
[19:46] | – I can help with clothes, too, if you want to fix all of that. | 我也可以帮你挑几件衣服 如果你想换一换的话 |
[19:52] | – What’s wrong with this? | 这一身衣服怎么了 |
[19:54] | – Everything- | 都有问题 |
[19:55] | If you’re not gonna wear a uniform anymore, | 如果你不穿制服了 |
[19:57] | you gotta figure out what kind of guy you are. | 那你就得先搞清楚自己属于哪种人 |
[20:00] | Are you a preppy guy? | 你是预科生吗 |
[20:01] | Not a grungy guy. – Urn… | 不是低等生 -恩… |
[20:02] | Wait a minute. How do you know what I wear? | 等下 你怎么知道我穿什么 |
[20:06] | – I’ve decided you’re a good guy. | 我觉得 你是个好人 |
[20:09] | Take your shirt off. – Right here? | 脱掉吧 -这里吗 |
[20:13] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:32] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:34] | You can’t. Don’t tuck it in. | 别这样 别塞进去 |
[20:42] | All right. You got 11 weeks. | 好了 你们有11个星期的时间 |
[20:44] | – Okay, so I drew up weekly targets. | 好 我把每周的目标都起草好了 |
[20:46] | Four weeks for R&D and two for… | 研发需要4周 2周用来… |
[20:48] | – Oh! | 噢 |
[20:50] | Oh! | 噢 |
[20:52] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:58] | – I didn’t close the circuit, did I? | 我没有闭合电路吧? |
[21:00] | – I’d put money on no. | 我觉得没有 |
[21:02] | – I thought you were a genius. | 我还以为你是天才 |
[21:05] | – I’m more of a theory guy. I don’t really make anything. | 我更偏向理论型 我从没有自己做过什么 |
[21:10] | – Are you allowed to build for us, sir? | 能允许你能帮我们做吗 |
[21:11] | – If you think you have a chance | 如果你们还想一路走到 |
[21:13] | to make it to the competition in California, no. | 加州去参加比赛的话 那就不行 |
[21:15] | ‘Cause you guys would be disqualified. | 因为那样的话 你们就不够资格了 |
[21:19] | – Then you’re gonna have to help us find someone who can. | 那看来你得帮我们找一个可以的人 |
[21:22] | You need a better angle. | 你的角度不对 |
[21:25] | Here. | 来 |
[21:29] | You see the control I got? That’s all geometry. | 你看到我的操控方向了吗 都是几何学里的东西 |
[21:32] | I mean, that’s all stuff that you can learn in the Robotics Club. | 我是说 这些你都可以在机器人俱乐部学到 |
[21:34] | – Nerd club? No gracias. | 书呆子俱乐部? 不了 谢谢 |
[21:41] | Ole! | 好了 |
[21:42] | Gracias, hombre. | 谢谢了 伙计 |
[21:45] | – Hey, they really need someone like you. | 嘿 他们真的需要你这样的人 |
[21:48] | – It’s not my problem. | 这不关我事儿 |
[21:50] | – You know whose car this is? Yeah? | 你知道这是谁的车吗 |
[21:53] | Well, let’s see what Ms. | 那么我们就看看劳里女士 |
[21:55] | Lowry thinks about you casing her Lucinda Williams CDs. | 对于你把她的唱片CD放箱里的事儿 如何看吧 |
[22:00] | – Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:02] | – Santillan, I have missed you. | 桑迪连 我可想你了 |
[22:06] | How long has it been? Two weeks? | 有多久了 两周了吧 |
[22:08] | Come on in. Come on. | 进来吧 |
[22:10] | No, not you. Just him. Thank you. | 不 你不进来 就他 谢谢 |
[22:12] | So, Lorenzo… | 那么 洛伦佐… |
[22:15] | What do you know about Tuscany? | 你对托斯卡纳区有多了解 |
[22:21] | Nothin’. I know, me neither. | 什么都不知道 我明白 我也是 |
[22:22] | I don’t know anything about it. But I intend to. | 我什么都不知道 但是我很向往 |
[22:25] | Because, by the end of the school year, | 因为在这个学年结束 |
[22:27] | I’m gonna have enough miles to get myself a free ticket, | 我就有足够的里程 兑换一张免费机票了 |
[22:30] | and I plan on eat, pray, loving my way through the place. | 我计划去好好吃一顿 做做祷告 欣赏一下沿途风景 |
[22:36] | You’re looking at me like, why is she telling me this? | 你这样看着我 就好像在想 为什么她要告诉我这些呢 |
[22:38] | It’s because it means | 因为这意味着 |
[22:40] | absolutely nothing can happen to my car | 我的车不能有任何闪失 |
[22:43] | that’s gonna cost me any money. | 这样会让我花钱的 |
[22:45] | – Look, like I was telling him. | 听着 就跟我和他说的一样 |
[22:47] | – Him? You mean, Dr. Cameron? | 他? 你是谁 卡梅隆博士吗 |
[22:49] | Because I would strongly suggest that you be respectful to him. | 因为我强烈建议你要尊重他 |
[22:53] | – Okay, so Dr. Cameron– – Because in case | 好吧 那么就是卡梅隆博士 -因为… |
[22:54] | you don’t realize it, he is the one who stands between you | 我知道你不是很明白 他就是那个能关键性决定 |
[23:00] | and a jail cell in the country of his choosing. | 你到底需不需要坐牢的人 |
[23:10] | Anytime, kid. | 小子 随时哦 |
[23:15] | – I apologize for, like, what I did. | 我很抱歉 我的所作所为 |
[23:18] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[23:23] | And I’ll do anything you say to make it right. | 我会做你说的任何事 来弥补错误 |
[23:28] | – I know this is wrong, but this is my favorite part of the job. | 我知道这样不对 但是这是我工作中 最喜欢的部分了 |
[23:34] | Bye. | 拜 |
[23:38] | – Lorenzo, right? | 洛伦佐 对吧 |
[23:42] | These are snap-action switches. | 这些是快动开关 |
[23:45] | It’s what regulates a refrigerator light. | 这就是控制冰箱灯光的东西 |
[23:48] | – My fridge light doesn’t do anything. | 我的冰箱灯早坏了 |
[23:49] | – What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么的 |
[23:51] | – This is our new mechanic, Lorenzo. | 这是我们的新机师 洛伦佐 |
[23:53] | – No. Not gonna happen. Cannot have him on the team, sir. | 不 绝对不行 不能让他加入我们的队伍 |
[23:55] | – All right, cool. See you guys. | 好吧 那走了 再见 |
[23:57] | – Hey, come on. Sit down. All right? | 嘿 别这样 坐下 好吗 |
[24:05] | – You don’t know this kid, sir. He’s a weak link. | 你不了解这个家伙 他会成为我们的弱点 |
[24:09] | – Well, actually, I do kinda know the kid. | 实际上 我很了解这家伙 |
[24:11] | He’s your linchpin. | 他是你的关键 |
[24:13] | Which means we’re not gonna have any attitude, right, linchpin? | 也就是说 我们都不能有任何个人色彩 对吧 |
[24:18] | – Lorenzo, there are four motors. | 洛伦佐 总共有4个电机 |
[24:22] | The two on the bottom control | 底部的两个 |
[24:24] | forward and backward and also left and right. | 控制前进后退 还有左右 |
[24:26] | These two on top… | 顶部的两个… |
[24:30] | control up and down. | 控制上下 |
[24:48] | – Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[24:49] | – You can if it works. | 如果能正常工作的话 你就可以走了 |
[24:51] | Front, back, left, right. | 前 后 左 右 |
[24:55] | If you want up-down, you’ve gotta get another switch. | 如果想要上下 你还得找另外一个开关 |
[24:58] | If you wanna control speed, I’d spring for a joystick, | 如果你想要控制速度 那就需要找一个操纵杆来 |
[25:01] | you know, and all the stuff that comes with it. | 还有所有相关的零部件 |
[25:11] | – Lorenzo, this is really great work. | 洛伦佐 真是不错 |
[25:16] | – Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[25:17] | – I guess if we can get him to perform like this regularly… | 我想 如果能让他这样正常发挥的话… |
[25:22] | I’m sitting right here. – Did you want | 我还坐在这儿呢 -你到底 |
[25:23] | to be part of the planning process? | 想不想成为规划过程中的一员? |
[25:25] | Do you really want to help us work out our timeline? | 你难道不想成为我们时间线中的一员吗 |
[25:28] | – Okay, great team spirit. Okay. | 够了 团队精神 -好的 |
[25:29] | You know, when we’re done with the timeline, | 等我们按照时间线做完事情 |
[25:32] | you guys ought to think about some personnel | 你们就应该 想办法找人 |
[25:34] | to lift the full-size ROV out of the water. | 帮你们把全尺寸的机器人放到水里去了 |
[25:36] | It’s not gonna be light. | 肯定不会很轻的 |
[25:37] | Usually, it takes two guys. | 一般情况要两个人才行 |
[25:38] | And I’d love to help you, but we’d all be disqualified. | 我很想帮你们 但是如此的话 我们就没有资格了 |
[25:44] | – Did you pay for this with my money? | 你是不是用我的钱买的这个 |
[25:46] | – It’s free, Hector. | 这不要钱的 赫克托 |
[25:48] | – Oh! | 噢 |
[25:50] | So you don’t mind if I just play with it like that? | 所以你不介意 我这样玩耍吧 |
[25:53] | – Hey! He ask you to do that? | 嘿 他让你这样做的吗 |
[25:57] | – Oh, we’re just playin’, Luis. | 噢 我们只是玩一玩 路易斯 |
[25:59] | We’re just playin’, right? | 我们只是在一起玩 对吧 |
[26:01] | But we’re done for now, huh? | 现在玩完了吧 |
[26:21] | – What are you doing after school? | 你放学后要干什么 |
[26:24] | Take a good look at this | 快看看这个 |
[26:26] | ’cause everything that’s on here | 因为这上面的每一个东西 |
[26:28] | is something that you guys don’t have money for. | 都是你们没钱购买的 |
[26:30] | – What’s MIT? – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | MIT是什么 -麻省理工学院 |
[26:33] | – Oh. – A school full of hims. | 噢 -整个学校的 都跟他一样吧 |
[26:34] | – Yeah, but you’re not up against them. | 是啊 但是你们的对手不是他们 |
[26:37] | You’re up against all the kids who will go there eventually. | 你们对抗的人 是那些要去那儿上学的人 |
[26:40] | Probably have access to more money than you do, so, yeah. | 也许比你们都更有钱一些 所以 是的 |
[26:43] | You guys got some ground to make up, okay? | 你们更有理由要努力追赶了 明白吗 |
[26:45] | If I were you, I would start | 如果我是你们 我会先从 |
[26:47] | by hitting up the local businesses first. | 本地的这些业务上下手 |
[26:50] | – Okay, wait. Real quick. | 好的 等下 非常快 |
[26:52] | Um, how much can we put you down for, sir? | 你能给我们出多少呢 |
[26:54] | – I’d really love to help, but advisers aren’t allowed to donate. | 我非常乐意帮忙 但是我们不允许捐赠的 |
[26:57] | Big disqualifications. But I’m sure you guys | 会被取消资格 但是我肯定你们 |
[26:58] | will have good luck out there. – No, I’ll fix stuff, | 会遇到非常好的运气的 -不 我可以修东西 |
[27:01] | but I’m not gonna be that poor kid begging. | 但是上门求人 我是做不到的 |
[27:03] | – All right, look, I get it. | 好吧 听着 我懂 |
[27:04] | Okay, my last job, I had to beg rich guys | 好了 我上一份工作 我就不得不 |
[27:07] | for money all the time, and you’re right, | 一直求那些有钱人 你说的对 |
[27:08] | it does suck, and it makes you | 确实很恶心 让你觉得 |
[27:10] | feel all low and pathetic, but you gotta do it. | 非常的卑微可怜 但是你不得不这样做 |
[27:12] | You gotta put yourself out | 你得让你自己豁出去 |
[27:13] | there or you’re never gonna get the grant, | 否则永远拿不到拨款 |
[27:15] | you’re never gonna get the job… | 永远就搞不定这工作 |
[27:18] | And you’re never gonna get the girl. | 更别说泡妹子了 |
[27:21] | – Like that one? – Really, is that all you guys think about? | 那个吗 -真的吗 你们都这样想的? |
[27:24] | – In other words, she’s out of your league. | 换言之 你还不够配她咯 |
[27:27] | – Oh. Yeah, she’s out of everyone’s league, thank you. | 噢 是的 大家都配不上她 谢谢你们 |
[27:30] | – You should go talk to her. | 你应该去跟她聊聊 |
[27:32] | – You guys want me to go over there and ask her out? | 你们是想让我过去 然后约她出去吗 |
[27:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Go! | 是的 -是的 去吧 |
[27:37] | – Are we looking at a teachable moment? | 你们是想让我演示一下吗 |
[27:38] | – Sure. | 当然了 |
[27:39] | – You’re so inspiring. | 你很能激励我们 |
[27:42] | – All right. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | But remember, this is gonna be | 但是记住了 这个可比 |
[27:45] | harder than anything you guys are gonna ask for today. | 你们今天要去求的难得多 |
[27:47] | – Yeah, we’ll keep that in mind. – Okay. | 是的 我们会记住的 -好的 |
[27:50] | Hey, Gwen. | 嘿 格温 |
[27:52] | – Yeah. | 恩 |
[27:53] | – I need you to slap me. Hard. | 我需要 你现在打我一巴掌 用点力 |
[27:55] | Like I said something offensive to you. | 就好像 我对你出言不敬了一样 |
[27:59] | – Urn… | 什么… |
[28:01] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[28:02] | Who is gonna look bad here though, you or me? | 这个情况 是谁演坏人 你还是我 |
[28:05] | – Oh, no. Definitely me. | 噢 不 当然是我了 |
[28:07] | – Okay. Well… Just, um… I can’t just slap you out of nowhere. | 好吧 那…可是我不能凭空扇你啊 |
[28:11] | Just say something to me. – Okay, you need to get in character? | 随便对我说点什么吧 -好吧 你需要进入角色? |
[28:14] | – Yes, you got it. – Urn… | 是的 你可以的 -恩… |
[28:16] | I think women are all horrible teachers. | 我觉得女人 都是很差的老师 |
[28:18] | – Mmm-hmm. Not bad. Keep going. – Okay. | 恩 不错 继续 -好 |
[28:20] | All school funding should be slashed. | 所有的学校经费 都应该被削减 |
[28:22] | All the heroes in the school system are really the politicians. | 学校系统里的英雄人物其实都是政客 |
[28:24] | They deserve all the credit. | 他们需要声望 |
[28:26] | And girls doing math? | 女的搞数学? |
[28:27] | I mean, really? | 我是说 可能吗 |
[28:28] | Oh! | 噢 |
[28:33] | WHISPERING: Was that good? | 可以吗 |
[28:35] | Did you like that? – Yes, I liked it. Thank you. I liked it. | 你喜欢吗 -喜欢 谢谢你 我喜欢 |
[28:38] | – Sorry- | 抱歉 |
[28:45] | – All right. You see? Somehow I survived. | 你没事吧 你瞧 不过我还是活下来了 |
[28:51] | – How much do we need? | 我们需要多少钱 |
[28:53] | I’m raising money for my Robotics Club. | 我在为我的机器人俱乐部筹集资金 |
[28:55] | Every cent of your donation would | 您的每一分捐赠 |
[28:57] | go towards robotics parts and travel expenses. | 都会直接进入到购买机器人零部件和运输的费用里去 |
[29:00] | – I’m sorry, man. Can you read? | 抱歉 伙计 你认识字吗 |
[29:19] | – Myself and my fellow soldiers really appreciate it. | 我和我的战友们 都非常感谢 |
[29:21] | – Oh, it’s the least we can do. | 噢 这也是我们力所能及的了 |
[29:23] | – Thank you for your help, ma’am. | 感谢你的帮助 女士 |
[29:24] | – No, thank you for your service. | 不 是感谢你为国家服役 |
[29:43] | It’s always a pleasure to | 能够帮助我们社区的年轻人 |
[29:44] | support the young people in our community. | 一直都是我们的一种荣幸 |
[29:46] | So, now let’s see what we can, um… | 那么 我们看看还有什么… |
[29:49] | Gosh, you know, it looks | 老天 你知道 |
[29:50] | like we’re kicked for this calendar year. | 看起来好像今年已经没有多少预算了 |
[29:52] | Do you plan on entering next year? | 要不你明年再来? |
[29:54] | – Ma’am, we’re really focused on this year. | 女士 今年对于我们来说很重要 |
[29:56] | – Okay. Well, I can give you what we have left. | 好吧 那么 我就给你我们剩下的这点吧 |
[29:59] | But it’s only about $100. | 但是只有100美元 |
[30:03] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望能帮到你 |
[30:05] | Who should I make it out to? – Carl Hayden Robotics. | 支票开给谁呢 -卡尔·海登机器人学 |
[30:10] | – Here you go. | 给你 |
[30:13] | – Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | – Hi, is your mom home? | 嗨 你妈妈在吗 |
[30:43] | We have a coding lesson. | 我们是来学编程的 |
[30:45] | That’s not even a euphemism. | 我的说法很不委婉吗 |
[30:48] | It’s okay, honey. You can let him in. | 没事的 亲爱的 你可以让他进来 |
[31:01] | – Do you like cats? | 你喜欢猫咪吗 |
[31:03] | ‘Cause I see a little figure of a cat. | 我看这里好像有只猫的雕像… |
[31:10] | That’s a beautiful name, Maddy. | 马迪 这是个好名字 |
[31:13] | – My dad named me. | 我父亲给我取的 |
[31:16] | – Well. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | – You made it. – Yeah. | 你来了 -恩 |
[31:22] | So you’d put an analog-like function here? | 那么你在这里输入了一个类似模拟的公式? |
[31:24] | – Mmm-hmm. Now you’re getting it. | 恩 你明白了吧 |
[31:26] | – Maybe I’m not as dumb as I look. | 也许 我没有看起来的这么笨吧 |
[31:28] | – Or maybe you are. I’m just that good a teacher. | 或者你就是 只是说 我是个好老师罢了 |
[31:32] | – Uh, I don’t think so | 恩 我不觉得 |
[31:34] | because you missed a bracket five lines up. | 因为你在上5行的地方 掉了一个括号 |
[31:37] | I was just too nice to say anything. | 我是不是太不客气了 啥都说 |
[31:43] | – I don’t know what you mean. MADDY: Got it! | 我不明白你的意思 -来了 |
[31:44] | – Good save. | 保存一下 |
[31:46] | – No, that’s not… – It’s Dad. | 不 不是的… -是父亲 |
[31:52] | – Take your time. | 你慢慢打 |
[31:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:58] | – Hello… Again. | 你好..又是你 |
[32:00] | – She’s not gonna date you, you know. | 她不会跟你约会的 |
[32:03] | – This is a school thing. I’m not trying to… | 这是学校相关的事情 我不会想着… |
[32:05] | – She doesn’t date anybody. | 她不跟任何人约会 |
[32:07] | – I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这一点很难让人相信 |
[32:09] | – Maddy! Maddy, Maddy, get your little butt in here, now. | 马迪 马迪 快点过来 |
[32:11] | – Three Maddys. I’m gonna pick | 叫你3次了 |
[32:13] | this up and I’ll take it into the kitchen, Maddy. | 我把这个拿去厨房吧 马迪 |
[32:20] | – Why did you tell your father this was a date? | 你为什么告诉你父亲 这算是约会 |
[32:22] | MADDY: If he gets jealous enough, | 如果他吃醋了 |
[32:25] | he’ll come back. | 他就会回来了 |
[32:28] | – I don’t know if you heard any of that back there. | 我不知道 你刚才在里面听到什么了没有 |
[32:32] | Urn… | 这个.. |
[32:34] | – Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:36] | You don’t need to explain anything. | 你不需要解释什么 |
[32:38] | I mean, we all have our stuff. | 我是说 我们都有自己的生活 |
[32:42] | ‘ Yes? | 恩? |
[32:43] | What’s your stuff? – Me? | 你的生活是什么? -我? |
[32:44] | – Now that you’ve heard my stuff. | 因为你听到了我的生活 |
[32:47] | – Well, I don’t have stuff. I mean, I meant everybody but me. | 这个嘛 我没有什么特别的 我是说 大家都有特别的事儿 就我没有 |
[32:51] | So, hey, thanks for the coding lesson. That was great. | 所以 嘿 谢谢教我代码 很棒 |
[32:55] | – Yeah, I wanted to see how | 恩 我想知道 |
[32:56] | serious you were about all this robotics stuff. | 你对这些机器人的东西 有多认证 |
[33:00] | – Uh, did I pass the test? | 恩 我通过测试了吗 |
[33:02] | – Mm-hmm. You showed up. That’s not nothing. | 恩 你来了 这就能说明了 |
[33:06] | – Oh. All right, well, have a good night, Gwen. | 噢 好的 那晚安了 格温 |
[33:12] | You gonna be safe walking in by yourself? | 你自己走进去 不会有什么问题吧 |
[33:17] | – You can keep your eye on me. | 你可以看着我进去 |
[33:19] | – Will do. | 我会的 |
[33:23] | – You know, nobody forced you to take me out or anything. | 你知道 没有人强制让你带我出来什么的 |
[33:25] | You could’ve saved yourself seven bucks if you weren’t into it. | 如果你不喜欢的话 你可以节约7块钱呢 |
[33:28] | – I brought you here ’cause this place means a lot to me. | 我带你来这里 是因为这个地方 对我来说意义深刻 |
[33:31] | – Oh. – It does. | 噢 -是的 |
[33:34] | I was six and my mom hid | 我6岁的时候 我妈妈把我 |
[33:36] | me and my cousins in the back of this van. | 和我的堂兄藏在后面的货车里了 |
[33:38] | I must have spent, like, eight hours hunched in there. | 我在里面大概蜷缩着有8个小时了吧 |
[33:43] | Just trying not to throw up or cry. | 只是努力不要让自己吐了或者哭泣 |
[33:47] | And once we crossed the border, | 等我们过了境 |
[33:50] | they got us all burgers. I was way too carsick to eat. | 他们就给我们买汉堡 我晕车太严重就没吃 |
[33:53] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[33:56] | way carsick. | 吐了一路 |
[33:59] | So, I fell asleep. | 所以 我就睡觉了 |
[34:01] | When I woke up, I was starving. | 当我醒来后 简直饿死了 |
[34:05] | But my burger was gone. | 但是我的汉堡却没了 |
[34:08] | And all that was left was just this little tiny wrapper. | 最后仅剩的就只有这个小肉卷了 |
[34:14] | Wanna know what happened? | 你想知道怎么了吗 |
[34:17] | – Somebody ate it. – Yes. | 有人吃掉了 -是的 |
[34:19] | My stupid cousin ate it while I was sleeping. | 我的笨蛋堂兄 吃掉了它 就趁我睡觉的时候 |
[34:21] | No burger for me. | 我就没得吃了 |
[34:23] | – My abuelita came over like that. | 我的巧克力 也被人这样吃过 |
[34:26] | I mean, no stupid cousin or anything, but it’s similar. | 虽然没有什么堂兄妹吃掉了它 但是也差不多 |
[34:32] | So, even though | 所以虽然 |
[34:34] | it’s never happened, I kinda get what you’re saying. | 从未发生过 但是我也明白你说的什么 |
[34:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | – For what? | 谢什么 |
[34:44] | – For knowing I’m the kind of girl who’d get that. | 让我明白了 什么样的女孩 才会遭受如此待遇 |
[35:02] | – Yo, big guy. Coach wants to see you. | 嘿 大个子 教练想找你 |
[35:04] | – All right, yo, peace! | 好的 和平点哦 |
[35:07] | See you later, bro. | 回头见 兄弟 |
[35:24] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey! | 嘿 伙计 -嘿 |
[35:59] | – Like beating little kids? How do you like this, huh? | 喜欢打小孩子? 你喜欢么? |
[36:02] | Pick on someone your own size! | 找一个跟你差不多体型的打啊 |
[36:28] | – I’ve never carried around this much money before. | 我以前还从没有带过这么多钱 |
[36:30] | – I still can’t believe you made $652. – And 53 cents. | 我还是不敢相信 你居然筹集了652美元 -还有53美分呢 |
[36:34] | – Waterproof electric motors. Aren’t they spectacular? | 防水电动机 是不是很棒 |
[36:36] | They’re small, they’re powerful, they’re $299.99. | 很小 很有力 要299.99美元呢 |
[36:40] | – Times four? | 4个呢 |
[36:42] | -$1,199.96. | 要1199.96美元了 |
[36:45] | – I’ll go get change for the bus. | 我去要钱搭公交车了 |
[36:47] | – No! We’re not giving up. | 不 我们不能放弃 |
[36:52] | Wait a minute. What if we get a bunch of tiny motors | 等下 要是我们找一堆小马达来呢 |
[36:54] | and just hook ’em up together and cluster them together? | 把它们捆绑在一起呢 |
[36:59] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[37:00] | What if we just get one of these motors and… | 如果我们能有一台这样的电动机然后… |
[37:03] | – Trolling motors. | 拖钓船发动机 |
[37:06] | They gotta be strong, right, | 这些很有力的 没错 |
[37:08] | to move boats. And they’re cheap as hell. | 能够拖船 而且也非常便宜 |
[37:11] | We can buy four and then we can hack off the poles. | 我们可以买4个 然后可以砍掉杆子 |
[37:16] | – But they’re a lot larger. I mean, | 但是这些玩意儿很大… |
[37:18] | we’d need more metal to fill the frame. | 我们就需要更多的金属 来填充框架了 |
[37:21] | – Who says they gotta be metal? | 谁说一定要金属了 |
[37:47] | Hey, this is great work, guys. | 嘿 这绝对是很棒的东西 伙计们 |
[37:49] | And $20. | 还有20块 |
[37:56] | Uh, sir, you’re still short $432.54. | 先生 你们还差432.54块钱 |
[38:00] | – Um, what if we got rid of these? – Whoa! | 如果我们不要这个呢 -哇哦 |
[38:05] | Sorry, um, we can’t do anything without the fuse panels, | 抱歉 如果没有熔断器板就什么都做不了 |
[38:09] | or the micro-controllers, or the batteries, | 微控制器和电池也很重要 |
[38:11] | or the laser tape measure. | 激光卷尺也一样 |
[38:13] | – It’ll run without the laser tape measure. | 不要激光卷尺 也可以运行的 |
[38:15] | If we don’t have the laser tape measure… | 如果没有激光卷尺… |
[38:17] | We’ll figure it out later. | 我们迟点再想办法 |
[38:18] | Can you remove the laser tape measure? Thank you. | 你可以先去掉 激光卷尺吗 谢谢你 |
[38:22] | – You are still short $134.63. | 那还差134.63 |
[38:29] | – Can I borrow your pen? | 我可以借下你的笔吗 |
[38:32] | – I thought you couldn’t donate. | 你不是说 你不能捐赠的嘛 |
[38:34] | – It’s a robotics contest, not a fundraising contest. | 这是机器人竞赛 不是筹集资金的竞赛 |
[38:38] | Besides, who’s gonna know? | 再说了 我给钱了 有谁知道 |
[38:40] | Oh, hey, and my man ate a couple ice creams on the way in. | 噢 嘿 还有我的人 在过来的时候 吃了几个冰淇淋 |
[38:45] | – Can I have an ice cream? | 我可以吃一个吗 |
[38:46] | – Too late. I already wrote the check. | 太迟了 我支票已经写好了 |
[39:04] | – It’s for NASA. | 是给宇航局用的 |
[39:10] | – You got something here, Lorenzo. | 洛伦佐 你的身世还挺复杂的 |
[39:15] | – What’s your story, Camerones? Huh? Why are you here? | 卡梅隆 你背后又有什么故事呢 你来这里干什么 |
[39:19] | – The bus ride isn’t long enough. | 公交车开的还不够远 |
[39:22] | – No, but I mean, seriously, what are you doing here? | 不 我说真的 你是来这里干什么的 |
[39:25] | I mean, did you screw up your real job or something? | 你是不是自己本来的工作搞砸了什么的 |
[39:29] | – Or something. | 是别的原因 |
[39:39] | – Well, can I ask you one more thing? | 好吧 我能多问你件事儿吗 |
[39:41] | – All right. | 好的 |
[39:44] | – If we win this contest, can we go to Hooters? | 如果我们赢了这比赛 我们能去猫头鹰餐厅吗 |
[39:49] | – If we win, I’ll get you a date with one of them. | 如果我们赢了 我就让你跟餐厅里其中一个约会 |
[39:52] | – Oh, oh… | 噢 说好了哦 |
[39:53] | – Ah. | 恩 |
[39:54] | – Mrs. Vazquez? | 巴斯克斯女士? |
[39:56] | MRS. VAZQUEZ: Yes. | 是的 |
[39:58] | – Ms. Kolinsky. I was Oscar’s math teacher last year. | 柯林斯基女士 我是奥斯卡上学年的数学老师 |
[40:01] | – Of course, how are you? | 当然了 你还好吗 |
[40:03] | He left this at home and I know how strict they are. | 他把这个落在家里了 我知道他们有多严的 |
[40:06] | – I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[40:07] | I’m so sorry about how all that worked out. | 我很抱歉 事情这个结果 |
[40:10] | – What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | Mama, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这里干什么 |
[40:32] | – Excuse me, Oscar. | 打扰下 奥斯卡 |
[40:35] | Senora. | 夫人 |
[40:47] | – Senora Vazquez? This isn’t just for play. | 巴斯克斯夫人 我们这不是好玩的 |
[40:50] | A student who won last year got a job at Teledyne. | 去年获胜的学生在达因公司 找到了工作 |
[40:53] | And they got scouted by a lot of other jobs. – They had papers. | 很多其他工作也在找他们 -他们是有证的人 |
[40:58] | You think they’re gonna let you work or go to college | 你以为 如果他们甚至都不让生活下来的话 |
[41:01] | if they won’t even let you serve? | 还会让你工作 会让你上大学? |
[41:23] | – Mama. Mama! | 妈 妈 |
[41:27] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[41:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:41] | – No, it’s a very attractive offer, | 不 这是个很吸引人的条件了 |
[41:44] | and you know I would love to work with you guys. | 你也知道 我很乐意和你们一起共事 |
[41:47] | It’s just, uh, bad timing. | 只是 时候不对 |
[41:51] | Yeah, you know, a substitute is temporary by definition, | 是的 你知道的 代课老师从字面上看是暂时的 |
[41:55] | but I’m gonna try to see it all the way through here. | 但是一路过来 我都在仔细思考 |
[41:58] | – The oral questioning part of the competition | 比赛的口头问答环节 |
[42:00] | is worth 30% of the final score. | 占比有30% |
[42:02] | Each team member will be interviewed separately to ensure | 团队每个成员 都会被单独询问 |
[42:06] | that everyone knows the structural and mechanical concepts. | 来确保每个人都知道 机器的结构和机械概念 |
[42:13] | – What? | 什么 |
[42:14] | – Uh, nothing. | 恩 没什么 |
[42:16] | Here, why don’t we walk you through this? | 来 要不我们带你一起过一遍? |
[42:19] | – Um, the first thing is ROV electronics. | 首先是水下机器人的电子学 |
[42:23] | It’s gotta stay on dry land. | 它会留在旱地上 |
[42:25] | You know, the micro-controllers, the fuse panel, | 还有这是微控制器 还有熔断器板 |
[42:28] | the battery as a kind of command center. | 电池算是指挥中心吧 |
[42:30] | – Just call it all a brain. | 就把它称作为大脑吧 |
[42:32] | – Does that make sense? | 这样说得通吧 |
[42:33] | – The brain. I got it. | 大脑 我知道了 |
[42:36] | – All right. | 好的 |
[42:37] | Stick close. We’ll take it slow. | 听好了 我们慢点来 |
[42:39] | See, underwater video cameras are a couple hundred bucks. | 你看 水下摄像机要几百块 |
[42:42] | But, we’re taking standard ones that we got for 19 bucks. | 但是 我们选择了19块钱的标准摄像头 |
[42:46] | Putting them inside PVC pipe | 把它们放在聚氯乙烯管里 |
[42:49] | and then topping them with plumbing unions. | 然后上面接上几个管子 |
[42:51] | Smells like Luis’ armpit. | 闻起来像路易斯的腋窝 |
[42:55] | – This glue stinks! | 这胶水臭死了 |
[42:59] | – We know we have to pick things up. | 我们知道 我们得去捡一些东西 |
[43:01] | Some teams will have mechanical claws. | 有些组的 会有机械爪 |
[43:03] | We’ll have this. | 我们有这个 |
[43:07] | Video said something about retrieving a liquid. | 视频里提到关于回收液体方面 |
[43:09] | So we’ll suck it up with this copper tubing, | 所以我们就先用这个铜管吧 |
[43:11] | fill up the balloon, and use the milk jug to secure the balloon | 充满气球 然后用牛奶瓶来固定起球 |
[43:16] | which you’ll retrieve, Luis. | 来回收液体 路易斯 |
[43:25] | That’s where a laser tape measure would go. | 这里应该要用到激光卷尺了 |
[43:28] | If we had one. | 如果有的话 |
[43:29] | – Well, any laser measurement would have to be adjusted | 任何激光测量遇到水 |
[43:32] | by the index of refraction of water, which is 1.33. | 都会被折射的 折射率是1.33 |
[43:35] | Although, right now that seems a little moot. | 尽管现在看起来没多大意义 |
[43:41] | – All right. We’ll go analog. | 好的 我们来模拟下 |
[43:44] | We’ll hook this into the hull and point a camera at it. | 我们把这个固定到船体上 然后用摄像头指着它 |
[43:47] | No index refraction of anything. | 没有任何折射 |
[43:52] | Good job, that’s waterproof. | 好样的 这是防水的 |
[43:53] | You see that seal right there? | 你看那个封口了吗 |
[43:54] | – We should name it. | 我们该给它起个名字 |
[44:01] | – After you guys are done painting tonight, | 等你们今晚上过漆后 |
[44:02] | make sure you get a good night’s rest. | 确保你们休息好 |
[44:04] | Tomorrow you got a big day. | 明天可是大日子了 |
[44:07] | – What’s tomorrow? | 明天是什么 |
[44:09] | – Stinky’s baptism. | 臭小子号要接受严峻考验了 |
[44:34] | – And then, there’s that. | 看起来 总算有个样子了 |
[44:37] | – He’s full of surprises. | 他真能给人惊喜 |
[44:54] | Ma’am, let me get that for you. Here, let me help. | 女士 我帮你吧 来 让我帮你 |
[44:56] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[45:03] | – I saw something like this in a horror movie once. | 这种场面我还是以前在恐怖片里看到过的 |
[45:05] | – Hey, she’ll get you there. I think. | 嘿 你们可得坐这个车过去呢 |
[45:09] | So, obviously any gas in the tank, up for grabs. | 所以 很明显油钱呢 大家都有份 |
[45:14] | Anything you put in, you won’t be reimbursed. | 你加多少进去 都不会还给你了 |
[45:16] | And I suggest you stick to the speed limit | 然后我建议你们别超速 |
[45:18] | with four undocumented kids in the back. | 把这四个没身份的孩子 放后排 |
[45:22] | I have no idea how you got these keys. | 我也不知道 你们这钥匙哪儿来的 |
[45:26] | Good luck, boys. | 好运 孩子们 |
[45:30] | How long did your uncle say we could be here? | 你叔叔说 我们可以在这里呆多久? |
[45:33] | – An hour, two. | 一两个小时吧 |
[45:35] | As long as we don’t disturb the guests. | 只要我们不打扰到客人就可以 |
[45:40] | – Hey, what’s that down there? | 嘿 那下面是啥 |
[45:42] | – Where? | 哪里 |
[45:44] | – Hey, look. Camerones, look. | 嘿 看呐 卡梅隆 |
[45:47] | – There. | 那里 |
[45:49] | Can that hurt Stinky? – What? | 那个对”臭小子号”会有害吗 -什么 |
[45:56] | – Camerones. | 卡梅隆 |
[45:57] | – Did you see… Did you guys… | 你们看到… |
[46:00] | Okay, wait a minute, does he not know how to swim? | 等下 他是不是不会游泳 |
[46:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[46:08] | He’s not dead. He’s not dead. | 他没死 他不会死 |
[46:19] | – Whoo! | 噢 |
[46:29] | Can you take our picture? | 能给我们照个相吗 |
[46:38] | – Is it even on? | 打开了没? |
[46:41] | Luis, pull it up. | 路易斯 拉它起来吧 |
[46:45] | How could the motors not have enough power? They’re huge. | 这么打的扇叶 怎么会不够力呢 |
[46:47] | – It’s not the size. | 这跟尺寸没有关系 |
[46:49] | It’s the efficiency not reaching its full potential. | 是能效比没达到最大化 |
[46:51] | – The power’s degrading over the length of the tethers. | 线缆越长 电量越弱 |
[46:53] | – We could make the tethers shorter. CRISTIAN: Can’t. | 那线缆就短一点咯 -不行的 |
[46:55] | We need the length to maneuver around the course. | 我们需要线缆长 才能完成整个航线 |
[46:57] | – Then we get better cable. | 那我们就找更好的线缆来 |
[46:58] | How much could it be? – Cable is cable. | 要多少钱嘛 -线缆是线缆 换了也没用 |
[47:00] | Even I know that. | 我都知道这一点 |
[47:01] | – Why don’t you think of something then, huh? | 那你怎么不想点办法呢? |
[47:03] | Why does it have to be on me? – Don’t turn on each other. | 为什么要我来想办法? -别互相针对了 |
[47:06] | Nobody’s expecting any miracles. Relax. | 放松点 没有人在期待奇迹 |
[47:08] | – So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[47:10] | I suggest you continue to study my notes. | 我建议你 继续学习我们做的笔记 |
[47:17] | And the rest of us? We’ll think. | 那剩下的人呢 我们再想办法 |
[47:40] | – Stay here, mijo. | 别走开 亲爱的 |
[47:46] | – Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我很傻吗 |
[47:49] | Everyone thinks I’m stupid. | 所有人都觉得我很傻 |
[47:52] | – There’s a world of difference between quiet and slow. | 静和慢之间还是有很多不同的 |
[47:57] | You’ll show everyone which one you are in time. | 你总会有一次 告诉大家你跟上节奏了的 |
[48:10] | – Was that a yes or a no? | 那这到底是”是”还是”不是” |
[48:20] | Look, I’m telling you, it was me. | 听着 我告诉你 是我画的 |
[48:23] | – You’re a much better artist than that. | 你比这画的可要好多了 |
[48:28] | Plus, the description that they have | 再说了 他们口供里说的 |
[48:29] | is of a kid who’s much shorter, right? | 是一个更矮一点的孩子 对吧? |
[48:32] | So, if we do find out who’s responsible for it, | 所以如果我们找到是谁做的了 |
[48:35] | we will handle it internally. Thank you for coming out. | 我们会内部处理的 谢谢你们 |
[48:39] | Nice try. | 干的漂亮 |
[48:41] | You go tell that brother of yours | 你去跟你的哥们儿说 |
[48:42] | he’s mine after school, on the record or not. | 不管怎样 他放学之后是我的了 |
[48:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[48:50] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | 没事吧 -恩 |
[48:51] | I would kill to get Lorenzo’s father | 我很想让洛伦佐的父亲 |
[48:54] | to show up for a parent-teacher conference | 来开家长会 |
[48:55] | or at least not hang up on me, | 或者至少不要挂我电话 |
[48:57] | to tell him he has two sons. | 我想告诉他有两个儿子 |
[49:01] | He makes Lorenzo take the rap for the younger brother. | 他让洛伦佐代他弟弟受罚 |
[49:03] | Ramiro was born here and Lorenzo wasn’t, | 拉米罗是在这里出生的 洛伦佐不是的 |
[49:06] | so he figures, the one with the papers, | 所以他觉得 有证的这一个 |
[49:08] | he should keep his record clean. | 他要让他的档案没出过问题 |
[49:10] | – Where I grew up, the kid | 我成长的时候 |
[49:11] | with the papers always took care of the family. | 有证的孩子 都会抚养家人 |
[49:14] | – Hence my problem. | 所以这就是我的问题啦 |
[49:16] | CAMERON: You know, | 你知道吗 |
[49:17] | I hear Picasso started the same way, | 我听说毕加索也是这样 |
[49:20] | without the hacking cough. | 没有干咳 |
[49:29] | – Hey, so there’s a rumor going around that you asked me out, | 嘿 所以到处都在传 你约我出去 |
[49:33] | and then I kicked you in the groin. | 然后我把你踢了你的下体 |
[49:36] | – Okay, that’s weird. – Yeah. | 好吧 那还真奇怪 -是啊 |
[49:38] | A knee is really more my style. | 我一般喜欢踢膝盖的 |
[49:40] | – Well, it’s a better angle. | 嗯 那样角度更好 |
[49:42] | Geometrically. | 从几何上来说 |
[49:45] | – So, what is this? | 这算什么? |
[49:46] | – Since the marching band only got like, four people, | 因为军乐队只有4个人 |
[49:48] | I was thinking of getting an accordion… | 我以为我拿手风琴… |
[50:01] | – No. No, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[50:02] | We are not changing the school anthem to a nacho corrida. | 我们不能把校歌改成”毒品走栏”(墨西哥音乐) |
[50:05] | – Narcocorrido. – Narcocorrido. | 是毒品走廊 -毒品走廊 |
[50:07] | – Narcocorrido. – I know. | 毒品走廊 -我知道 |
[50:08] | Sorry. Have a jellybean. | 抱歉 吃点软糖吧 |
[50:09] | – I have another idea. – Okay. What is it? | 我还有个主意 -说吧 是什么? |
[50:11] | – We can get a tambura. It’d be fun. | 我们可以用坦布拉琴 一定很有趣的 |
[50:13] | Tambura, tuba, accordion, | 坦布拉琴 大号 手风琴 |
[50:15] | uh, tololoche. | 大提琴 |
[50:17] | You don’t like tambura? | 你不喜欢坦布拉琴? |
[50:36] | – Oh, Mom. Did you talk to Uncle Rigo? | 妈 你跟里戈叔叔说了吗? |
[50:37] | Is he gonna do the camping thing with me next month? | 他下个月会跟我一起去露营吗? |
[50:50] | – Can I stay here a little bit longer? | 我能再待一会儿吗? |
[50:52] | It’s kind of cold outside. | 外面有点冷 |
[51:25] | – In the water. You wanna put the | 这是水下的 |
[51:26] | batteries and the electrics and stuff in the water. | 你要把电池和线路之类的放到水里 |
[51:28] | – No. In a waterproof case, okay? | 不是 有防水外壳 好吗? |
[51:30] | And the cables are gonna be short, | 而且电线非常短 |
[51:32] | so we won’t have a power issue. | 我们不会有电路问题 |
[51:33] | Think about how well it’s going to handle. | 想想看 这多么好处理 |
[51:35] | And listen, would you rather hold the camera | 听我说 你宁愿用一根细线 |
[51:37] | with one thin wire or four thick ones? | 还是4根合成一根粗线 来固定摄像头? |
[51:39] | – Well, good handling’s not gonna matter | 好处理也解决不了 |
[51:41] | if we flood the battery. | 电池进水的问题 |
[51:43] | I mean, one leak and the whole thing’s dead. | 我是说 要是有一点漏水 这整个就完了 |
[51:45] | – Guys. If we can’t make something waterproof, | 各位 要是我们连防水都做不到 |
[51:49] | then what are we doing in an underwater contest? | 那我们还参加什么水下比赛? |
[52:01] | – So, that’s gonna keep the brain dry? | 这样大脑就不会湿了? |
[52:03] | – Freakin’ better. | 会好很多 |
[52:04] | We’ve got what, three days before the contest? | 我们是不是还有3天时间就要比赛了? |
[52:07] | – Two and a half, but who’s counting? | 两天半 不过都差不多 |
[52:08] | – All right. Who’s gonna do it? | 好的 谁来操作? |
[52:10] | – It’s all you. | 一直都是你 |
[52:29] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[52:30] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[52:32] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[52:33] | Putting the brain on Stinky was genius. | 在”臭小子号”上装个大脑简直太棒了 |
[52:36] | – Our brain isn’t in the water in that new case, | 我们的大脑不水里的外壳里 |
[52:39] | our brain is right here! | 我们的大脑在这里 |
[52:48] | – Hey, can I talk to you for a second, privately? | 嘿 我能跟你单独的说几句话吗? |
[52:51] | – Sure. | 好啊 |
[52:56] | – But, you gotta keep it there. – Yeah… | 不过你要扶着这里 -对… |
[52:59] | – What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[53:01] | – This might be stupid. | 听起来可能很傻 |
[53:03] | But, I, I just… | 不过我… |
[53:06] | There’s this thing I’ve been hearing about for, like, ever. | 有件事我曾经好像听说过 |
[53:10] | – What thing? | 什么事? |
[53:14] | – It’s like an outdoors thing for fathers and sons. | 这是父亲和儿子的户外活动 |
[53:17] | They got these high-powered | 他们有那些高性能的 |
[53:19] | telescopes so you can see all the constellations. | 望远镜 这样你就可以看到所有星座了 |
[53:23] | – Wow. | 哇 |
[53:26] | I, uh… | 我… |
[53:28] | I’m really flattered that you thought of me. | 我真的很高兴 你想到了我 |
[53:32] | Let me, | 让我… |
[53:34] | you know, check the schedule and see if the… | 看一下时间安排 看看能不能… |
[53:37] | …timing works out. | 抽出时间 |
[53:40] | – I knew you wouldn’t be able to do it anyway. | 我就知道你不会参加的 |
[53:45] | – No, no, no. Hey. | 不 不是的 嘿 |
[53:48] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[53:50] | – It’s not a big thing. Dr. Cameron, I’m sorry. | 这也不是什么大事 卡梅隆博士 抱歉 |
[53:57] | – Right over there. | 在那边 |
[54:00] | – Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[54:02] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[54:04] | – Give us a second. | 你们等我一下 |
[54:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[54:10] | – Immigration came by the office this morning. | 今天早上 移民局的人来办公室了 |
[54:12] | Six files of interest were taken. | 6份权益文件被拿走了 |
[54:14] | Any chance you gave us a phony home address? | 你是不是给了我们一个假的家庭地址 |
[54:17] | – My mother’s there right now. | 我妈妈现在住在那里的 |
[54:19] | – She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[54:20] | They want you, not her. | 他们想要你的地址 不是她的 |
[54:22] | If I were you, I’d crash at a friend’s for a while. | 如果我是你的话 我会在一个朋友家住一段时间 |
[54:27] | – Thank you for the heads up, sir. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[54:29] | – Don’t thank me for something that never happened. Hmm? | 先别谢我 事情还没发生呢 |
[54:35] | MRS. VAZQUEZ: I thought you weren’t leaving until Thursday. | 我还以为你要到星期四才回去呢 |
[54:37] | – We found out if we get there early, | 我们想着要是我们早点过去 |
[54:40] | there’s a lot more practice time. | 那我们就有更多练习时间了 |
[54:42] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会很好的 |
[54:46] | More practice time | 练习时间和 |
[54:48] | and time to talk to all those tech companies. | 跟那些科技公司谈话的时间 都会多一些的 |
[55:02] | – Yes. | 太好了 |
[55:04] | – What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[55:06] | – Oh, I fixed the fridge light. | 噢 我把冰箱灯修好了 |
[55:08] | Look. A micro-switch. | 你看 微动开关 |
[55:12] | The thing that does that. | 是这个控制的 |
[55:13] | I’m learning about stuff like this in Robotics Club. | 我在机器人俱乐部学的这些东西 |
[55:17] | – They teach you about electricity? | 他们教了你电学? |
[55:18] | – Yeah, and all kinds of stuff like that. | 对 这一类的所有东西 |
[55:20] | – Yeah? They didn’t teach you it costs money? Hmm? | 是吗? 他们没告诉你 这要花很多钱? |
[55:29] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟哪儿去了? |
[55:31] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:32] | – Are you gonna find out? | 你不打算去找他吗? |
[55:40] | – Any of you guys seen Ramiro? Seen my stupid brother? | 你们有没有见过拉米罗? 我那傻逼弟弟? |
[55:42] | – He just left. | 他刚走 |
[55:45] | Him and Asher went to get money at the Tri-H. | 他和亚瑟去3H取钱去了 |
[55:48] | – There’s no ATM at the Tri-H. | 3H那里没有柜员机 |
[55:50] | – There is now. | 现在有了 |
[55:54] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[56:04] | You want the guy, | 你想搞定这家伙 |
[56:05] | or are you gonna pussy out and go for the register? | 还是你要出去报警? |
[56:07] | – I’ll do the guy. I don’t care. – All right. | 我来搞定这家伙 我不怕 -好的 |
[56:11] | Just to scare him. | 去吓吓他 |
[56:20] | Yo! You’re out of Funyuns! You got more in back? | 你这洋葱圈卖完了 仓库还有吗? |
[56:23] | Ran out. We’ll get more on Thursday. | 已经卖完了 我们星期四进货 |
[56:26] | – What do they got here? Huh? 30 bucks? | 他们这有什么? 啊? 30块? |
[56:28] | What are you, stupid? – You’re messing up everything. | 你干什么 蠢货? -都被你搞砸了 |
[56:30] | – You got nothing to prove. – Pussy! | 你不用向任何人证明 -胆小鬼 |
[56:31] | – Now, dude! Now! – Hey, don’t move, cabron! Don’t move. | 就是现在 快 -嘿 别动 伙计 别动 |
[56:41] | Go, go, go. – I’m being robbed! | 快 快走 -我这被打劫了 |
[56:43] | – What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[56:44] | Why would you do something like this, huh? | 你为什么要干这种事? |
[56:46] | – Get away from me! – Why? Okay, run away! | 你放开我 -为什么? 好 快跑吧 |
[56:50] | Oh, man! Oh! | 天啊 噢 |
[56:54] | Crap! | 该死的 |
[57:19] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[57:22] | – You need to talk to him. Your father. | 你得跟你爸爸谈谈 |
[57:24] | – No, look, he’s gonna kill me, | 不行 他会杀了我的 |
[57:25] | okay? Look, the only job I got for my whole life | 知道吗? 我这一生的唯一使命就是 |
[57:28] | is to protect my little brother, okay? And I messed that all up. | 保护我这个弟弟 而我又没有做好 |
[57:31] | – If you think that babysitting your brother | 如果你觉得看着你弟弟 |
[57:33] | is gonna be your life’s work, | 是你的责任 |
[57:35] | it’s not you that’s messing it up. | 这不是你没有做好 |
[57:37] | – Could you tell him that? – What? | 你可以跟他说吗? -什么? |
[57:40] | – He doesn’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[57:41] | Maybe you can get him to see that, you know. | 也许你可以让他知道这个道理 |
[57:48] | – Lorenzo, it’s really not my place | 洛伦佐 我真的没有资格 |
[57:52] | to get in the middle of your family business. | 管你们的家务事 |
[57:54] | – Camerones. | 卡梅隆 |
[57:56] | I can’t face him alone right now. | 我现在没法单独面对他 |
[58:11] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[58:14] | I’m gonna let you know right now, seven is my limit. | 我先告诉你 7杯是我的极限 |
[58:17] | – Okay. I’ll try to keep it down. | 好 那我尽量低一点 |
[58:19] | – Yeah, that’s a good pour. I’ll try to keep it down, too. | 你倒的的刚刚好 我也想尽量低一点 |
[58:22] | – Salud. – Salud. | 干杯 -祝你健康 |
[58:26] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[58:31] | Like I could breathe fire. | 感觉喉咙要着火了 |
[58:40] | – This is good tequila. Why are we drinking it? | 这龙舌兰不错 我们为什么要喝酒? |
[58:47] | – Ramiro might call you later from jail | 拉米罗等下可能会从监狱打电话给你 |
[58:49] | depending on whether they can get any of his prints off the gun. | 得看警察会不会在枪上找到他的指纹了 |
[58:54] | – No, you got the wrong house. | 不 你走错地方了 |
[58:58] | You got the wrong kid. | 你找错孩子了 |
[58:59] | – I’m not trying to get into your business. | 我不想管你的事 |
[59:01] | I just think you need to know what’s happening. | 我只是觉得 你应该清楚发生了什么事 |
[59:03] | – No. You don’t know anything about us. | 不 你根本不了解我们 |
[59:05] | – Actually, I do. I know your son very well. | 其实不然 我很了解你儿子 |
[59:07] | And I know that he wrestled a gun away from his brother | 我知道他几个小时前 跟他哥哥抢枪 |
[59:09] | in a botched robbery a couple of hours ago. | 抢劫没有成功 |
[59:13] | – Lorenzo was there? | 洛伦佐当时在那里? |
[59:16] | Lorenzo, get your ass out here now! | 洛伦佐 你给我滚出来 |
[59:23] | Your brother got picked up? What’s wrong with you? | 你弟弟被抓了? 你怎么回事? |
[59:27] | What’s wrong with you? – I mean, I don’t know. | 你到底是怎么回事? -我不知道 |
[59:28] | I don’t know if they got him. He ran… | 我不知道他们有没有抓他 他跑了… |
[59:30] | – I sent you to go find him and you don’t protect him? | 我叫你去找他 你却没有保护好他? |
[59:33] | – Hey, don’t talk to him like that! | 嘿 别这样对他说话 |
[59:36] | – No, you don’t tell me how to talk to my son! | 不用你教我怎么跟我儿子说话 |
[59:38] | – Okay, look. I don’t want to, but if I have to, I will. | 我也不想的 但是如果有必要 我就会说的 |
[59:41] | – What? Who the hell do you think you are? | 怎么? 你以为你是谁? |
[59:44] | – You know who you’re looking at? – What? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? -怎么了? |
[59:45] | – You’re looking at your son in 13 years! | 你管你儿子管了13年了 |
[59:47] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[59:49] | My father was a belligerent ass, too! | 我父亲也是个好斗的混蛋 |
[59:57] | – Get out. – I don’t think you understand | 滚出去 -我觉得你没明白 |
[59:59] | the potential he has. – Get out! | 他的潜能 -滚出去 |
[1:00:00] | Don’t talk to me. | 别教育我 |
[1:00:01] | – Listen, your son is an intelligent kid. | 听我说 你儿子是个非常聪明的孩子 |
[1:00:03] | – I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不想再跟你说第二遍 |
[1:00:05] | Before it gets ugly. | 趁还没有那么难堪之前 |
[1:00:08] | Get the… Get out of my house. | 赶快滚出我家 |
[1:00:18] | – Listen, Lorenzo’s gonna be fine. | 听着 洛伦佐不会有事的 |
[1:00:20] | He’s gonna survive you. He’s doing great. | 他会活得比你长 他很棒 |
[1:00:22] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, I understand now. | 等等 等下 现在我明白了 |
[1:00:24] | You wanna be his father, huh? | 你想做他的父亲 是吧? |
[1:00:27] | Is that what this is? You wanna be his father? | 是不是这样? 你想做他父亲? |
[1:00:30] | Well, let me tell you what that means. | 我告诉你这是什么意思 |
[1:00:32] | That means you gotta be there every day | 这意味着即使你什么也没有 |
[1:00:35] | even if you have nothing. Okay? | 你每天也得在他身边 知道吗? |
[1:00:37] | And you gotta be there and hide him when ICE comes | 当移民和海关执法过来敲门 把你妻子带走的时候 |
[1:00:42] | and knocks on your door and takes your wife. | 你要在家 并把他藏起来 |
[1:00:45] | And every time that he gives you disrespect, | 每一次他不尊重你的时候 |
[1:00:48] | or he misbehave, or get into trouble, | 或者他 犯了错 或者惹麻烦了 |
[1:00:50] | you gotta wonder to yourself, | 你还得怀疑你自己 |
[1:00:52] | maybe, maybe I saved the wrong one? | 也许是我救错人了? |
[1:00:54] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[1:00:56] | And you still gotta look over your shoulder | 而且你每天还要回头往后看 |
[1:00:58] | every day in case they come back. | 以防万一他们回来了 |
[1:01:00] | Is that what you want? You want this job? | 这就是你想要的吗? 你想要这个责任吗? |
[1:01:03] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:01:06] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得你不会想要的 |
[1:01:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:01:26] | – Mr. Santillan, I don’t think we need to end things like this. | 桑迪连 我觉得我们没必要这样的 |
[1:01:32] | What was that, huh? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:01:35] | You invited that… | 你叫了… |
[1:01:37] | My house? | 来我家? |
[1:01:39] | And you treat him like some kind of hero of yours? | 你把他当成什么英雄了吗? |
[1:01:41] | Huh? | 啊? |
[1:01:43] | Don’t ever do that to me or disrespect in this house! | 在这个家里 别再对我做这种事 或不尊重我 |
[1:01:46] | I work hard for you! | 我为了你很努力了 |
[1:01:48] | I give you one job to take | 我给你一个任务 |
[1:01:50] | care of your brother and you screw that up! | 让你照顾你弟弟 你却把它搞砸了 |
[1:01:52] | Don’t ever talk to me like that again! | 别再这样跟我说话了 |
[1:02:14] | – Hello, John Densmore, please. | 你好 请找约翰·丹斯摩尔 |
[1:02:17] | Fredi Cameron calling. | 我是弗雷迪·卡梅隆 |
[1:02:20] | Can you let John know that I’ve been thinking about it, | 你可以告诉约翰 我在思考了吗 |
[1:02:24] | and I wanted to check and see if the job was still available. | 还有我想看下 那个工作还有吗? |
[1:02:28] | I’m an engineer. That’s what I know how to do. | 我是个工程师 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:02:32] | Thank you, that’s great. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, he can reach me here anytime. | 他随时都可以打这个电话 |
[1:02:35] | I appreciate it. Thank you. Bye-bye. | 非常感谢你 拜拜 |
[1:02:38] | – No, no, no, no. You’re going. | 不 不行 你要走 |
[1:02:41] | – Hey, I can’t. | 嘿 我没办法 |
[1:02:43] | – Lorenzo, we cannot do this without you. | 洛伦佐 我们不能没有你 |
[1:02:45] | – Like I said, I can’t. | 我说了 我没办法 |
[1:02:46] | – I need this. It has to happen! | 这对我很重要 一定要参加比赛 |
[1:02:48] | – Yeah, screw you! | 去你的 |
[1:02:51] | – What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么了? |
[1:02:54] | I dare you to say it to my face. – Look, I’m not afraid of you. | 我赌你不敢当着我的面说 -我不怕你 |
[1:02:57] | All right, some paisano think he’s gonna be Captain America, huh? | 好了 现在有人以为他要做美国队长了? |
[1:03:01] | Yeah? Oh, yeah? | 是不是? |
[1:03:02] | Hot shot. Think you’re a big man? | 你以为你翅膀硬了? |
[1:03:04] | Huh? Huh? You think you’re better than me? | 啊? 你以为你比我厉害了? |
[1:03:07] | Come on, guys, cut it out! | 拜托 别打了 |
[1:03:09] | Now! | 听到没 |
[1:03:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:03:16] | You really have to ask? | 你真该问问他 |
[1:03:28] | – You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:03:30] | We keep going- | 我们继续 |
[1:03:31] | The rest of us. Without him. | 我们剩下的人 不要他 |
[1:03:35] | We’ll just spend the next | 我们用一天半的时间 |
[1:03:36] | day and a half splitting up Lorenzo’s stuff. | 把洛伦佐的事分工一下 |
[1:03:38] | – Bro. You good with that? | 哥们 你觉得呢? |
[1:03:41] | – It’s a blow to the team. | 这对这个团队是个打击 |
[1:03:45] | If you guys still wanna compete, | 要是你们还是想参赛 |
[1:03:48] | we could go if you want to. – You even gonna be there? | 我们还是可以继续的 -你会去吗? |
[1:03:51] | – Of course I am. What are you talking about? | 我当然要去 你在说什么? |
[1:03:53] | – You know what I’m talking about, Mr. Cameron. | 你知道我在说什么 卡梅隆先生 |
[1:03:55] | He was talking on the phone. | 他在电话里说了 |
[1:03:57] | With some guy named John-somebody. | 跟一个叫约翰的人 |
[1:03:59] | – What’s he talking about? | 他说什么了? |
[1:04:02] | – It’s got nothing to do with the competition. | 那跟比赛没有关系 |
[1:04:04] | – What’s got nothing to do with the competition? | 什么跟比赛没有关系? |
[1:04:06] | – He’s taking a job. He’s leaving us. | 他接了一个活 他要离开我们 |
[1:04:11] | – I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没有决定 |
[1:04:12] | – Are you or not? – Just tell us. | 是不是真的? -快告诉我们 |
[1:04:17] | – You know, what if I am? Okay? | 是有怎样? 啊? |
[1:04:19] | I’m an engineer. I’m not a teacher. It’s not what I do. | 我是个工程师 我不是老师 这不是我的职业 |
[1:04:22] | It’s not gonna interfere with Santa Barbara, | 这又不会影响去圣巴巴拉比赛的 |
[1:04:24] | so what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[1:04:27] | – Right, it’s not a big deal. | 好 没什么大不了的 |
[1:04:40] | ‘ Hey, go get ’em. | 嘿 去追他们 |
[1:04:52] | Oh, hell! | 去死吧 |
[1:05:20] | – You almost ruined your surprise! | 你差点就没有你的惊喜了 |
[1:05:22] | Come here. Hi. | 过来 嗨 |
[1:05:25] | – Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗? |
[1:05:28] | – Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:05:37] | Are you trying to break up with me? | 你想跟我分手 |
[1:05:39] | – Without a dead weight, you can have a normal life. | 没有了累赘 你可以拥有正常生活 |
[1:05:42] | Real jobs. College. | 真正的工作 上大学 |
[1:05:45] | – If you don’t wanna be with me, then let that be that. | 如果你不想跟我在一起 那就直说 |
[1:05:47] | Don’t be trying to set me free. | 不要认为你是让我自由 |
[1:05:51] | I don’t give up that easily and neither do you. | 我不会轻易放弃的 你也别想 |
[1:05:53] | – I can’t go home! | 我现在回不了家了 |
[1:05:55] | I slept on the school floor last night. In the bathroom! | 我昨晚睡在学校的地板上 睡在卫生间里 |
[1:05:59] | It is not fair to you. | 这对你不公平 |
[1:06:00] | You do not wanna be with someone | 你不会想跟一个 |
[1:06:02] | who can get picked up anytime, anywhere! | 随时随地都会被抓的人在一起的 |
[1:06:04] | – I do if that guy’s you! | 只要是你 我就愿意 |
[1:06:15] | – There are things that I can’t change. | 很多事情我都改变不了 |
[1:06:17] | – You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:06:19] | If you find Oscar, tell him to open that in California. | 如果你去找奥斯卡 叫他到了加利福尼亚再打开看 |
[1:06:33] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[1:06:34] | Can I talk to you a second? | 我可以跟你说几句话吗? |
[1:07:09] | – You should know upfront, | 你得知道 |
[1:07:10] | it’s not possible to make me feel any worse. | 没有什么比我现在更糟糕了 |
[1:07:12] | – We’ll see. | 那不一定 |
[1:07:16] | I heard you got a real job. | 我听说你找到工作了 |
[1:07:20] | That’s nice for you. | 挺好的 |
[1:07:23] | – Okay, I was wrong. I could feel worse. | 我说错了 我还可以更糟糕 |
[1:07:26] | – Here’s the thing about winning someone’s trust. | 这件事跟赢得别人的信任有关 |
[1:07:30] | You don’t break it. | 你没有赢得他们的信任 |
[1:07:33] | Every day in a hundred ways, | 每天都有上百种说法 |
[1:07:35] | they are told that they are worthless. | 说他们毫无价值 |
[1:07:38] | That they are beyond hope. | 说他们没有希望 |
[1:07:42] | Just when they think that maybe they’re wrong, | 当他们认为他们想错了 |
[1:07:45] | you just straightened them out. | 你就直接帮他们纠正了 |
[1:07:49] | They’re not adults. They’re kids. | 他们不是成年人 他们还是孩子 |
[1:07:55] | They need protection. | 他们需要保护 |
[1:08:07] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:08:10] | – That was my daughter, Rosie. | 那是我女儿 罗西 |
[1:08:16] | My wife was driving her to Gymboree and | 我老婆曾经送她去健宝园 |
[1:08:18] | a Range Rover ran a red light. | 一辆路虎闯了红灯 |
[1:08:21] | She was three. | 她当时才3岁 |
[1:08:26] | And the worst thing, | 最糟糕的是 |
[1:08:29] | where my wife was at in the accident, | 我妻子在在那场意外中 |
[1:08:33] | she wasn’t hurt at all. | 她一点都没有受伤 |
[1:08:38] | She never got over that. | 她一直都过不了那一关 |
[1:08:45] | We never got over it. | 我们永远都过不了那一关 |
[1:08:47] | So… | 所以… |
[1:08:50] | I go from job to job. | 我不停的换工作 |
[1:08:52] | And then I show up here. And I find these kids. | 后来我来了这里 发现了这些孩子 |
[1:09:06] | And the more they need me, | 他们更需要我 |
[1:09:10] | the more I start to wonder, | 我就更怀疑了 |
[1:09:14] | am I up for this? | 我适不适合做这个? |
[1:09:19] | Am I gonna let them down? | 我会不会让他们失望? |
[1:09:35] | – Are you? | 是吗? |
[1:09:44] | In five years, | 5年后 |
[1:09:46] | you guys might not even remember my name. | 你们可能都不记得我的名字了 |
[1:09:49] | But you’ll always regret that you had a chance to see the ocean, | 但是你们一定会后悔 曾经有过一次看大海的机会 |
[1:09:53] | and you didn’t go. | 你们却放弃了 |
[1:09:58] | – You sure you got time for us? | 你确定你有时间跟我们一起去? |
[1:10:07] | – More than anything else in the world. | 这比其他任何事都要重要 |
[1:10:14] | – You really wanna smuggle four illegals across state lines? | 你真的想偷运 4个非法移民的人 跨越州界线? |
[1:10:19] | – Yeah, put you guys on top of the van. | 对 把你们放在货车顶上 |
[1:10:22] | Cover you with a blanket. | 用张毯子盖着你们 |
[1:10:24] | You’ll look like picnic equipment. | 你们到时候看起来就像出游的装备 |
[1:10:52] | Welcome to California, guys! | 欢迎来到加利福尼亚 各位 |
[1:11:10] | Look! The Pacific Ocean! | 你看 太平洋 |
[1:11:20] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[1:11:42] | – Guys… | 各位… |
[1:11:45] | – This is it. | 就是这里 |
[1:11:47] | – Hey. That line’s shorter. | 嘿 那边的人少 |
[1:11:50] | – That’s the Explorer class. | 那是探险家课程 |
[1:11:51] | That’s the division that’s meant for colleges. | 那个部门是为大学专设的 |
[1:11:54] | – Meant for? | 专设? |
[1:11:56] | Could we enter with them if we wanted to? | 那我们可以跟他们一起参赛吗? |
[1:12:02] | If we come in last against other high schools, | 要是我们最后 要跟其他高中比赛的话 |
[1:12:04] | then it’ll be humiliating. | 那也太丢脸了 |
[1:12:06] | But if we come in last against other colleges, then, | 要是我们最后能跟其他大学比赛的话 |
[1:12:08] | it’ll be, like, expected. | 那一定很期待 |
[1:12:11] | – Plus, look, even if we beat one college, | 还有 即使我们打败了一个大学队的 |
[1:12:14] | we’d have to feel pretty good about ourselves, right, guys? | 那我们还是会感觉很不错 对吧? |
[1:12:17] | – Yeah, yeah. Yeah, it’s a good idea. | 对 没错 这是个好主意 |
[1:12:20] | – I like it. Come on. | 我喜欢这样 走吧 |
[1:12:22] | COLLEGE BOY: You guys in high school? | 你们是高中的? |
[1:12:23] | – Carl Hayden Community. | 卡尔海登社区 |
[1:12:25] | – After the senator from Arizona? | 是用亚利桑那州的议员命名的? |
[1:12:27] | – Yeah. It was renamed after him in 1957. | 对 1957年改成用他命名的 |
[1:12:31] | – He’s our brain. | 他是我们的大脑 |
[1:12:33] | – But not exclusively. | 不过不是重点 |
[1:12:34] | I’m kind of a rounded kind of guy. | 这是个全面的大脑 |
[1:12:37] | – That’s different. | 这很不一样 |
[1:12:39] | No, I mean, it’s like analog, you know. Old school. | 不 我是说就像个模拟器一样 很保守 |
[1:12:42] | – Is that a CCD camera in there? | 这是电荷耦合摄像机吗? |
[1:12:45] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:47] | The male side of the PVC union | 这聚氯乙烯的外螺纹侧 |
[1:12:49] | holds it with the O-ring in the face plate, | 用面板里的密封圈固定 |
[1:12:51] | and the female side is the… BOTH: Polycarbonate cover. | 内螺纹是…-聚碳酸酯 |
[1:12:57] | – Very cool. Have you seen MIT’s yet? | 真棒 你看过麻省理工队的了吗? |
[1:12:59] | Apparently, it’s under a tarp or something, | 他们是用防水布什么的 |
[1:13:01] | but it looks like the Death Star. | 不过有点像星状飞镖 |
[1:13:03] | Anyway, good luck out there. | 总之 祝你好运 |
[1:13:26] | – Okay, guys, let’s surface and put Stinky into position. | 好了 各位 我们开始 让”臭小子号”准备就位 |
[1:13:30] | – Okay. – Pitch 40 degrees up, Lorenzo? | 好了 -抬高40度 洛伦佐 |
[1:13:33] | – I’m trying. It’s not, like, working. | 我在调 不过好像没反应 |
[1:13:35] | – Okay, wait a minute. I can’t go left either. | 等一下 我也不能控制左转 |
[1:13:39] | – What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:13:40] | – I’m pulling it all the way back, but it won’t go up. | 我一直在让它退回来 但是它就是不上来 |
[1:13:45] | – Pull Stinky. Pull him now. | 把臭小子号拿出来 快拿出来 |
[1:14:11] | A millimeter, maybe two. | 有1毫米 也可能2毫米 |
[1:14:12] | But enough to short your electrical during your run. | 不过在你们操作的时候 足以让你短路了 |
[1:14:14] | – Can’t we just smooth it out? | 我们可以磨平它吗? |
[1:14:16] | – No, if you mess with the seal, you always make it worse. | 如果密封不够好 可能会更糟糕的 |
[1:14:19] | – How do we fix it? | 那要怎么修呢? |
[1:14:23] | – Wait. Who says we gotta fix it? | 等一下 谁说我们要修了? |
[1:14:25] | Luis, give me your sock. | 路易斯 把你的袜子给我 |
[1:14:28] | So, what do you think, sir? | 你觉得怎样? |
[1:14:30] | I mean, I like it. | 我觉得不错 |
[1:14:31] | It at least buys you time for a longer run, | 至少可以加长你们的运行时间了 |
[1:14:33] | but I think we could do better than a sock. | 但是我觉得我们可以想到更好的 |
[1:14:36] | A towel or a sponge? I mean, let’s think. | 比如毛巾或海绵? 我们一起想想 |
[1:14:38] | What’s small and really absorbent? | 有什么又小有洗水的东西? |
[1:14:42] | – Not it. CAMERON: What’s not it? | 不会吧 -什么不会吧? |
[1:14:45] | – It’s not gonna be me. | 我是用不上的 |
[1:15:18] | CAMERON”. Men buy women tampons all the time, guys. | 男人经常买女人的卫生棉棒的 |
[1:15:20] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[1:15:22] | – So, why don’t you go do it? | 那你为什么不去? |
[1:15:24] | – I ain’t going in there. | 我不去 |
[1:15:33] | – Excuse me, lady? | 打扰一下 女士? |
[1:15:34] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你一下 |
[1:15:36] | We’re with this robotics competition with NASA. | 我们来这里参加机器人比赛 |
[1:15:39] | And our robot had a leak in the brain. | 我们的机器人会漏水 |
[1:15:41] | We were wondering if we could soak the water up with something. | 我们在想 有没有什么可以吸水的东西 |
[1:15:47] | – You want my help with what exactly? | 你想要我帮你什么? |
[1:15:49] | STAMMERING: You know, the things, that ladies use. | 你知道 有种女人用的东西 |
[1:15:54] | Uh… | 噢… |
[1:15:56] | – You mean tampons. | 你是说棉条 |
[1:16:21] | – Whoa! Hey, hey, guys? These things are amazing. | 哇 嘿 嘿 这东西太棒了 |
[1:16:25] | This just absorbed 80 cc of water. | 这可以吸收80毫升的水 |
[1:16:29] | – Yeah, the lady said these | 那个美女说 |
[1:16:30] | were best for us ’cause they don’t got applicators. | 这对我们来说是最好的一种 因为这个没有添加剂 |
[1:16:32] | – What does that mean? – Uh… | 什么意思? -额… |
[1:16:44] | Damn. Guys, guys! | 见鬼 各位 |
[1:16:48] | Come and take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[1:16:50] | – Oh, come on. That was perfect when I did it. | 拜托 之前还好好的 |
[1:16:52] | – The sun was beating down on it the whole time. | 之前一直放在太阳下暴晒 |
[1:16:54] | – Please tell me that we can fix this. | 快告诉我 我们可以修好的 |
[1:16:56] | – Well, you’d have to start fresh. You’d have to lose all this, | 你们得重新开始 你们得把这个扔了 |
[1:16:59] | re-strip the wires and | 重新剥线 |
[1:17:00] | you’d have to re-solder every one of the pins. | 你们得焊接每一根针 |
[1:17:02] | – Okay, let’s go, come on. Let’s do it. | 好 快点 我们快点行动 |
[1:17:04] | – Hey, it took me five hours the first time. – So? | 嘿 第一次花了我5个小时的时间 -然后呢? |
[1:17:07] | – So, it’s late. You know, if I nod off and nick one pin, | 太迟了 要是我打盹了 弄错了一根 |
[1:17:10] | the whole connector would be shot. | 整个连接器都会短路 |
[1:17:12] | I mean, Stinky’d be dead. | 也就是说臭小子号就死定了 |
[1:17:13] | – Stinky’s as good as dead if you don’t do anything. | 要是你们什么也不做 那它会生不如死的 |
[1:17:16] | – Our chances are a lot better if you help. | 要是你帮忙的话 我们的机会就更大 |
[1:17:28] | – Right there. | 这里 |
[1:17:33] | Look, I said some stuff about you | 我之前跟你说的 |
[1:17:35] | and the army and everything and it wasn’t cool. | 参军什么的 都是我不好 |
[1:17:37] | – It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:17:40] | I didn’t mean it when I called you a pinche pendejo either. | 我之前说你是王八蛋 也不是有意的 |
[1:17:44] | – You never said that. – You weren’t around. | 你没说过啊 -你当时不在 |
[1:17:50] | – Why’d you wanna join the army so bad, anyways? | 你为什么那么想参军? |
[1:17:53] | – I wanted to serve ever since I was a little kid. | 我从小就想参军了 |
[1:17:56] | – They don’t want us here. | 他们不想我们来这里 |
[1:17:58] | They’re the ones that are trying to kick us out. | 他们想把我们赶出去 |
[1:18:00] | They took my mom back to Mexico. | 他们把我妈妈带回墨西哥了 |
[1:18:03] | I mean, I haven’t seen her for six years. | 我有6年没见过她了 |
[1:18:09] | – I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[1:18:13] | I can’t even imagine how hard that must be. | 我甚至都无法想象 那有多难过 |
[1:18:19] | – All right, there. One down, 31 to go! | 好了 弄好一根了 还有31根 |
[1:18:34] | – Come on, buddy, get up. | 快起来了 |
[1:18:39] | Oscar, I know it’s not the uniform you wanted to wear, | 奥斯卡 我知道你们不想穿这件队服 |
[1:18:43] | but you’re a team and I wanted you to look like one. | 但你们是一个团队 我希望你们像一个团队 |
[1:18:45] | I’m proud of you. I love you. Karla. | 你是我的骄傲 我爱你 卡拉 |
[1:18:59] | – Here, buddy. Yeah, here! | 给 各位 给 |
[1:19:01] | – Hey! I’m up! | 嘿 我起来了 |
[1:19:22] | – Welcome, everyone, to | 欢迎各位 |
[1:19:24] | the Fifth Annual Underwater ROV championship! | 来到第5届水下机器人大赛 |
[1:19:28] | Gathered here today are some of the best and brightest | 今天聚在这里的 都是来自32所学校 17个州的 |
[1:19:30] | from 32 schools and 17 states! | 最优秀及最聪明的人 |
[1:19:33] | At the bottom of this pool lies Mystery Reef | 在这个泳池里面 有第二次世界大战 |
[1:19:36] | where a World War ll sub has been lodged for 50 years. | 沉积了50年的神秘礁石 |
[1:19:40] | – Each team will conduct an eight-part mission with tasks | 每一个团队都要完成8项任务 |
[1:19:43] | worth between five and 15 points for a total of 100 points. | 每一项任务分数均为5到15分 总分100分 |
[1:19:48] | Now, every time you hear this… | 每当你们听到这个… |
[1:19:51] | A team has successfully completed a task. | 就意味着一个团队完成了一个任务 |
[1:19:54] | But if you hear this… | 不过如果你们听到这个… |
[1:19:56] | – Not so successful. | 那就表明没有成功 |
[1:19:57] | But with any luck, when time is up | 但如果运气好话 当时间一到 |
[1:19:59] | they’ve made it onto our leader board. | 他们就会出现在我们的排行榜上 |
[1:20:02] | – Now, remember, this | 要记住 |
[1:20:03] | mission test is worth 70% of the final score. | 这次任务测试有70%决定最终分数 |
[1:20:06] | – Which leaves 30% for the oral questioning with our judges. | 还有30%留给我们的评委 考核口试部分 |
[1:20:11] | Here we go, folks. Let’s get to the first team. | 现在开始 我们首先请第一队 |
[1:20:13] | Mission order has been randomly selected, | 参赛顺序是随机挑选的 |
[1:20:16] | and the first school up is… | 第一队是 |
[1:20:17] | Virginia Tech. | 弗吉尼亚理工学院 |
[1:20:19] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: With 15 minutes on the clock, | 你们有15分钟的时间 |
[1:20:21] | your time starts now. | 现在开始计时 |
[1:20:23] | MALE COMMENTATOR: It’s worth noting that teams are allowed | 值得注意的是 |
[1:20:25] | to come back to any task | 团队可以回到任何 |
[1:20:27] | that they might have missed the first time around. | 第一轮可能错过的任务 |
[1:20:29] | Now, all the tasks down there can be completed | 除了第一个任务 打开舱口以外 |
[1:20:31] | in any order except the first one. Opening the hatch. | 所有任务都可以 按任意顺序进行 |
[1:20:35] | Teams must complete that first task within 60 seconds. | 团队们必须在1分钟内 完成第一项任务 |
[1:20:39] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If they fail to do so, | 如果他们在第一关失败的话 |
[1:20:40] | then a diver will be forced | 那么潜水员得 |
[1:20:42] | to do it for them for a five point loss. | 帮他们把机器放进舱内 并且这5分就没了 |
[1:20:54] | MALE COMMENTATOR: And we’re off! That’s five points. | 好样的 得5分 |
[1:21:09] | Ten more points. | 再得10分 |
[1:21:18] | And five more points. | 再得5分 |
[1:21:20] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: This bar is going to be set high. | 这一关会比较难 |
[1:21:22] | – That’s all right. Don’t let it rattle you. | 没关系 你们不要害怕 |
[1:21:25] | – They did the first three things, like, in two minutes! | 他们已经完成3个任务了 大概用了两分钟 |
[1:21:28] | – One minute and 42 seconds. – Maybe it’s not that hard. | 是1分42秒 -也许并没有那么难 |
[1:21:37] | – Next up is Cornell University. | 下一队是康乃尔大学 |
[1:22:15] | – Give us more tether! | 绳子再放长点 |
[1:22:19] | It’s not helping. | 这没用的 |
[1:22:24] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Next up, Duke University. | 下一队 杜克大学 |
[1:22:30] | Stanford! | 斯坦福大学 |
[1:22:34] | Florida! | 佛罗里达大学 |
[1:22:36] | Now, ladies and gentlemen, the reigning champs, MIT! | 女士们先生们 现在是本届冠军 麻省理工学院 |
[1:22:56] | – What’s that? – School full of hims. | 那是什么? -全校的焦点 |
[1:23:02] | Last year, they doubled the score | 去年 他们的得分是 |
[1:23:04] | of their closest competitor. | 第二名的两倍 |
[1:23:07] | Wow! This year, MIT has | 哇 今年 麻省理工学院 |
[1:23:08] | incorporated modularity into their design. | 将模块化加入了他们的设计 |
[1:23:11] | What an elegant way for | 多么优秀的设计 |
[1:23:12] | them to access all their different components. | 可以接入不同的组件 |
[1:23:19] | – And you may begin now. | 现在你们可以开始了 |
[1:23:29] | MALE COMMENTATOR: A quick five points for MIT! | 麻省理工迅速的拿了5分 |
[1:23:35] | That’s another 10 points! | 又拿了10分 |
[1:23:36] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: This is the quickest pace we’ve seen yet. | 这是我们见过 最快的一队 |
[1:23:39] | – Do you remember when I said | 你还记得我说过 |
[1:23:40] | that this division would be less embarrassing for us? | 跟这样的团队比 我们没那么丢脸吗? |
[1:23:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah, maybe next time, | 是的 -也许下次 |
[1:23:43] | you shouldn’t listen to me. | 你不该听我的 |
[1:23:46] | – What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[1:23:48] | – This is interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[1:23:49] | They seem to be bypassing two tasks entirely. | 他们好像直接绕过了两个任务 |
[1:23:52] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If that’s a strategy, it’s a strange one | 如果这是一种战略的话 目前为止 |
[1:23:54] | to go that far off course and then have to double back. | 这就是一种很奇怪的战略 他们还得原路返回 |
[1:23:57] | – Activate the dual lasers. | 启动双向激光 |
[1:24:01] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Oh, that’s what you get for doubting | 这就是麻省理工学院… |
[1:24:03] | the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | 对你的疑惑所做出的答案 |
[1:24:05] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: At this point, the only question seems to be | 此刻 现在的唯一疑问就是 |
[1:24:08] | how fast they’ll complete the tasks. | 他们能够多快完成所有任务 |
[1:24:10] | MALE COMMENTATOR: That makes 70! | 他们拿了70分 |
[1:24:13] | – Engage the LED floods on my count. | 看我的 准备启动LED大灯 |
[1:24:16] | 3…2…1 Three, two, one. | |
[1:24:25] | Boom! That’s 85 points. | 85分 |
[1:24:26] | They’ve taken over first place, people! | 各位 他们已经拿下第一名 |
[1:24:28] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: Just one task away now from a perfect score. | 获得如此高分 现在只剩下一个任务 |
[1:24:31] | – Remember, there’s the oral questioning. | 要记住 还有口试 |
[1:24:33] | You can make up the ground there if you need to. | 你们可以在那一环节 拿出点成绩来 |
[1:24:37] | – English isn’t even our first language. | 英语都不是我们的母语 |
[1:24:45] | – Additional tether, please. | 再放长一点 谢谢 |
[1:24:50] | – Hang on here a moment. | 等一下 |
[1:24:51] | Looks like MIT has run into some trouble. | 麻省理工好像遇到问题了 |
[1:24:55] | Uh-oh! They appear to be caught, putting their cage out of reach. | 他们好像被卡住了 够不着笼子 |
[1:25:11] | Wow! MIT has determined the final task to be impossible. | 哇 麻省理工已经确定 最终任务无法完成了 |
[1:25:17] | So, with six minutes left, they’re stopping! | 还剩下6分钟 他们已经停止比赛了 |
[1:25:19] | But they’ve still taken the lead with 85 points. | 不过他们仍然以85分的成绩 获得领先位置 |
[1:25:22] | Let’s see if that score holds up with our final team, | 接下来我们看看最后一队 是否能超越这个分数 |
[1:25:25] | Carl Hayden Community High School. – Let’s go, guys, all right! | 卡尔海登社区高中 走吧 各位 没事的 |
[1:25:27] | – Carl Hayden? | 卡尔海登? |
[1:25:32] | – Okay, guy, come on! Stay focused and work together, okay? | 好了 各位 加油 集中精力 共同努力 好吗? |
[1:25:35] | – Carl Hayden, your time starts now. | 卡尔海登 你们的计时开始 |
[1:25:39] | – All right, Luis, drop Stinky. | 好了 路易斯 放下臭小子号 |
[1:25:43] | Okay, guys, we got this. | 好了 我们可以的 |
[1:25:45] | – All right, going straight ahead. | 往前走 |
[1:25:47] | Three meters down. Okay, controllers are reliable now. | 下降3米 好 控制器没问题 |
[1:25:50] | – But we gotta move fast. They’re only giving us | 现在我们得快点了 第一个任务 |
[1:25:52] | 60 seconds for the first task. – I got no problem with fast. | 只有1分钟的世界 -变快没问题 |
[1:25:57] | – Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:25:59] | – Come on. Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[1:26:01] | MALE COMMENTATOR: It looks | 看起来 |
[1:26:02] | as though Carl Hayden is having a difficult time | 卡尔海登好像在第一关 |
[1:26:04] | with the very first task. | 就遇到困难了 |
[1:26:06] | – Guys, we can still make it. We still can. Come on. | 各位 我们还有时间 我们可以的 加油 |
[1:26:08] | – Get out of there, dude. We’re not gonna need you. | 快让开 伙计 你不要站在那里 |
[1:26:10] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Not a very promising start for this young team. | 这个年轻的团队看起来不是很有希望 |
[1:26:13] | – Mmm! Come on! – We still can, come on. | 嗯 加油 -我们可以的 加油 |
[1:26:15] | – Focus, focus. – Ten seconds! | 集中注意力 -10秒 |
[1:26:20] | MALE COMMENTATOR: They’re out of time! | 他们时间已到 |
[1:26:21] | There goes the diver to open the hatch. | 潜水员得过去打开舱门 |
[1:26:23] | That’s a five point loss. | 失去5分 |
[1:26:25] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: But Ken, isn’t it a win | 不过肯 连这最基本的都没过 |
[1:26:27] | just to get on the course at all? | 应该是赢不了了吧? |
[1:26:28] | – Guys, it’s only five points. There are 95 more in there. | 各位 只不过是5分 还有95分呢 |
[1:26:31] | – Hey, enough with the red light. Turn it off. | 嘿 别再闪红灯了 快关掉 |
[1:26:38] | – Come on. – Okay, Lorenzo, | 加油 -好了 洛伦佐 |
[1:26:40] | I’m going three degrees down. | 我要往下调3度 |
[1:26:41] | – Could you be more exact? – 2.73 degrees. | 你可以说得精确点吗? 2.73度 |
[1:26:47] | Steady, steady. LORENZO: Clamp! Clamp! | 稳住 稳住 -夹紧 夹紧 |
[1:26:49] | – Come on. Just a little more. | 拜托 就再用点力 |
[1:26:51] | – We got it! – Yes! Yes! | 打开了 -太好了 |
[1:26:53] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Correct! | 正确 |
[1:26:54] | That’s 10 points for Carl Hayden. | 卡尔海登获得10分 |
[1:26:56] | – There you go! | 加油 |
[1:27:00] | – Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:27:02] | All right, easy, easy, easy! | 好了 慢点 慢点 |
[1:27:06] | – Grab it! | 抓住 |
[1:27:08] | MALE COMMENTATOR: There’s half the task, folks. | 已经完成一半了 |
[1:27:10] | Let’s see if they can | 我们看看 |
[1:27:11] | complete the second half for a full 10 points. | 他们能否完成剩下一半 获得满分10呢 |
[1:27:13] | Pick it up! – We got this. | 捡起来 -我们可以的 |
[1:27:17] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:27:18] | – Just forget the bell. We’ll come back for it. | 先不管警铃 我们等下再回来 |
[1:27:21] | Time to go recover the Enigma. | 先去恢复谜团解码 |
[1:27:23] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Looks | 他们… |
[1:27:24] | like they’re bypassing the second part, folks. | 好像跳过了剩下那部分 |
[1:27:25] | That’s another five point loss. | 又失去了5分 |
[1:27:27] | – But they did get those first 5 points, | 不过他们还是得到了前面5分 |
[1:27:29] | so they’re up to 20 points. | 所以现在一共20分 |
[1:27:32] | – Five points ain’t nothin’. | 5分不算什么 |
[1:27:36] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[1:27:38] | Steady, stay steady! – I’m gonna fix it. | 稳住 稳住 -我正在努力 |
[1:27:40] | Here we go! Yes! | 好了 太好了 |
[1:27:45] | Whoo! Whoo! Oh, I love that sound. | 喔 我喜欢那个声音 |
[1:27:48] | MALE COMMENTATOR: And Carl Hayden has another 10 points. | 卡尔海登又拿了10分 |
[1:27:51] | That’s 30, with half of the course still to go. | 一共30分 完成了一半任务 |
[1:27:53] | – You hear that? It’s halftime, boys. Let’s finish strong. | 你们听到了吗? 已经到半场了 我们加油搞定后面的 |
[1:27:58] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: There they go, toward the hard stuff. | 他们现在前往高难度部分 |
[1:28:00] | Come on, Stinky, get on there. Drop it steady. | 加油 臭小子号 挂稳了 稳住了 |
[1:28:03] | – Easy! Easy! | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:28:05] | Ooh, come on, there we go, there we go. | 加油 可以的 可以的 |
[1:28:07] | Ah! Man! – Come on! Come on! | 啊 天啊 -加油 加油 |
[1:28:10] | – Yes, yes! | 好 很好 |
[1:28:12] | – There we go. There we go. | 可以的 我们可以的 |
[1:28:13] | – All right, guys. How far are we from the back wall? | 好了 离后墙还有多远 |
[1:28:15] | – Well, if we knew, we wouldn’t have to measure it. | 要是我们知道的话 我们就不用测量了 |
[1:28:18] | – We need to be careful not to because… | 我们得小心一点 因为… |
[1:28:19] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:28:21] | – Wait, hold on! Is it broken? – No, look, it’s still on. | 等一下 是不是坏了 -没有 你看 还是好的 |
[1:28:24] | – Easy, easy. | 冷静 慢点 |
[1:28:28] | – Oh! Analog! | 噢 真棒 |
[1:28:30] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: Another 15 points for Carl Hayden! | 卡尔海登又获得15分 |
[1:28:32] | – That’s 45 points. | 一共45分 |
[1:28:34] | – All right, Lorenzo, toggle to the camera near the thermometer. | 好了 洛伦佐 让摄像头靠近温度计 |
[1:28:37] | – It looks like it’s one meter down and 15 degrees left. | 大概下降1米 并往左偏15度 |
[1:28:51] | Guys, we need to remove the blue wire. – Uh… | 各位 我们得弄断蓝色线 -呃… |
[1:28:54] | – That light one probably isn’t blue, right? | 浅的那根肯定不是蓝色的 对吧? |
[1:28:55] | – We should’ve sprang for a color monitor. | 我们应该装个彩色显示器的 |
[1:29:00] | – It’s 50-50. Which one do you like? | 50%的几率 你们喜欢哪一根? |
[1:29:03] | – That one. | 那根 |
[1:29:04] | No, no, no, wait! That one! That one! That one! | 不是的 等等 那一根 那根 |
[1:29:11] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Boom! They disconnected the wrong wire! | 噢 他们割错线了 |
[1:29:13] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: That’s a 15 point loss. | 失去15分 |
[1:29:16] | – Damn it! Sorry, guys. – We got time left? | 该死的 对不起 各位 -我们还有时间吗? |
[1:29:19] | Let’s go get the bell. – Wait, isn’t there one more thing? | 我们去拿警铃 -等下 不是还有最后一关吗? |
[1:29:22] | – Whatever’s in the cave. – All right! Let’s go do it. | 不管笼子里是什么 -好 我们开始吧 |
[1:29:25] | – Oscar? Nobody else got it! | 奥斯卡? 没有人做到过 |
[1:29:28] | MIT said it was impossible. | 麻省理工都说不可能了 |
[1:29:29] | – Good thing we’re dumb high school kids who don’t get that. | 反正我们是高中生 我们才不信呢 |
[1:29:31] | – Okay! Based on what we already did, | 好了 用排除法来看 |
[1:29:34] | the process of elimination | 除了我们已经完成的任务 |
[1:29:36] | means the task inside is extracting the liquid. | 剩下的就是提取液体 |
[1:29:40] | Just a little more tether! | 再放长一点 |
[1:29:44] | Luis, more tether! | 路易斯 再放长一点 |
[1:29:48] | We got this! We got this! | 我们进去了 我们进去了 |
[1:29:50] | – All right, keep going straight. Two more meters. | 好了 继续往前走 再走两米 |
[1:29:53] | You got it. Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 可以了 快走 快 快点 |
[1:29:56] | – I can’t. We must be caught. | 我走不动 肯定是卡住了 |
[1:29:59] | It cannot be the tether. Guys, try another angle. | 肯定不是绳子的问题 试试其他角度 |
[1:30:02] | Go back. Back 10 degrees. | 后退 后退10度 |
[1:30:08] | Ten degrees left! Stay steady! | 往左10度 稳住 |
[1:30:11] | MALE COMMENTATOR: It looks like their thinner tether | 他们这更细的绳子 |
[1:30:13] | is enabling them to get inside the cave! | 让他们进入笼子里了 |
[1:30:15] | Wow! We’re in unchartered territories now, folks. | 哇 我们现在已经在无人领地了 |
[1:30:19] | – All right, we’re in! Take it easy! | 好了 我们进去了 慢一点 |
[1:30:23] | – All right, Lorenzo, pump. | 好了 洛伦佐 抽水 |
[1:30:26] | – The pump’s working! | 抽水机在工作 |
[1:30:28] | – We got fluid and pressure! | 有水压 |
[1:30:30] | – Vamos, surface, surface, come on! | 瓦莫斯 浮出水面 快点 |
[1:30:32] | – Okay, 2.5 meters up and 30 degrees left! | 好了 往上2.5米 已经往左30度 |
[1:30:34] | – Luis, stand by to grab the balloon. | 路易斯 准备抓住气球 |
[1:30:42] | – Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:30:47] | – All right, guys, let’s focus. | 好了 各位 我们专注一点 |
[1:30:49] | – Those are my boys! My boys! | 好样的 你们太棒了 |
[1:30:51] | MALE COMMENTATOR: WOW! With 75 points, | 哇 一共75分 |
[1:30:53] | Carl Hayden has risen to fourth place with 40 seconds left! | 卡尔海登已位列第4名 还剩下40秒 |
[1:30:57] | – We still have the bell, right? | 我们还有那个警铃 对吧? |
[1:30:58] | Luis, put Stinky back in the water! Hurry! | 路易斯 快把臭小子号放到水里 快点 |
[1:31:00] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:31:02] | Carl Hayden is going back for the bell. | 卡尔海登现在回去拿警铃 |
[1:31:04] | – Come on, Stinky, come on! | 加油 臭小子号 加油 |
[1:31:05] | FEMALE COMMENTATOR: If they find that bell, | 如果他们找到那个警铃 |
[1:31:07] | they’ll be in the top three. | 他们则进入前三 |
[1:31:08] | – Urgh! – What are you doing? | 啊 -你在干什么? |
[1:31:10] | – The monitors are dead. | 显示器坏了 |
[1:31:12] | – We’re not gonna stop until the clock runs out. | 时间没到 我们就不能放弃 |
[1:31:13] | Grab the bell and get it back on the hook. | 快去拿警铃 然后把它挂在钩子上 |
[1:31:17] | – Come on, come on! PEOPLE: Ten, nine… | 加油 加油 -10…9… |
[1:31:19] | – Engines at full power. Balance it out. – Eight, seven… | 发动机全速前进 稳住 8…7… |
[1:31:23] | 6…5…4… Six, five, four… | |
[1:31:26] | Oh! – Three… | 噢 -3… |
[1:31:28] | 2…1 Two, one! | |
[1:31:32] | MALE COMMENTATOR: Time’s up! So, here are the standings | 时间到 现在多有团队 |
[1:31:34] | after the mission portion of the competition. | 完成比赛后的名次表 |
[1:31:37] | MIT is in first place with 85 points! | 麻省理工以85分的成绩获得第一名 |
[1:31:40] | Cornell and Virginia Tech are tied for second with 80! | 康乃尔大学和弗吉尼亚理工以80分的成绩 并列第二 |
[1:31:43] | And in fourth place, Carl Hayden Community with 75. | 然后第四名 卡尔海登社区 获得75分 |
[1:31:58] | – Guys, wait up! | 各位 等一下 |
[1:32:04] | Don’t tell me you’re upset. – We were so close. | 别说你很伤心 -我们差点就前三了 |
[1:32:07] | – You’re in fourth place! | 你们是第4名 |
[1:32:09] | You beat more than 12 colleges! | 你们打败了12所大学 |
[1:32:12] | You have a chance to take home | 如果你们口试部分发挥好 |
[1:32:14] | the bronze trophy if you do well in the orals. | 你们还有机会把铜奖杯带回家的 |
[1:32:18] | – He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[1:32:23] | – Good evening, ma’am. Ls Oscar Vazquez at home? | 晚上好 女士 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯在家吗? |
[1:32:25] | – What is this about? | 找他有什么事? |
[1:32:27] | – I’m here to talk to him about the application he filed | 我过来跟他说 他申请加入… |
[1:32:29] | to enlist in the United States Army. | 美国军队的事情 |
[1:32:31] | – Is he being reconsidered? | 你们重新考虑他了吗? |
[1:32:33] | – Well, that’s what I’d like to talk to him about. | 这就是我想跟他说的事 |
[1:32:35] | – He’ll be so sorry he missed you. | 他一定会很遗憾 他错过你了 |
[1:32:37] | He’s away this weekend. – But he’ll be back to this address? | 他这周末不在 -但是他还是会回来这里吧? |
[1:32:43] | – Oh, um… | 噢 额… |
[1:32:45] | I’m sorry, did I make you think he lives here? | 很抱歉 你是不是以为他住在这里了? |
[1:32:49] | No, um, he and his mother moved a couple months ago. | 不会 他和他妈妈 几个月前就搬走了 |
[1:33:05] | – All right, guys. Time to caffeinate. | 好了 各位 喝点可乐吧 |
[1:33:14] | You know, before we hit the books too hard, | 我们用功看书前 |
[1:33:16] | let’s take a field trip. | 不如出去玩一玩 |
[1:33:29] | So your mom doesn’t think you should come back at all, huh? | 你妈妈叫你不要回去? |
[1:33:31] | – She doesn’t think it’s safe. | 她觉得不安全 |
[1:33:35] | I’m sorry, I just don’t see how this works out for any of us. | 很抱歉 我只是不知道我们这些人该怎么办 |
[1:33:42] | I mean, this is definitely not how I thought my life would be. | 这绝对不是我想要的生活 |
[1:33:45] | – There was a time not too long ago | 前不久 |
[1:33:47] | when I saw my whole life stretched out before me. | 我觉得我的人生展现在我面前的时候 |
[1:33:51] | And honestly, I… | 说实话 |
[1:33:52] | I didn’t see any good in it. | 我看不到一点好事 |
[1:33:55] | And you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗? |
[1:33:57] | This pushy kid with a bad | 这个发型难看的 |
[1:33:58] | haircut and a flyer walked into my club. | 有冲劲的孩子和一张传单来到我的俱乐部 |
[1:34:03] | – It’s not so bad. The haircut’s not so bad. | 也没那么糟糕 我的发型还不错的 |
[1:34:07] | – For a guy like you? | 像你这样的小伙子? |
[1:34:10] | A finish line always appears. | 终点线总会出现的 |
[1:34:17] | ” Mit! | 麻省理工 |
[1:34:24] | – Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:34:35] | – And pulse-width modulation, or PWM, | 还有脉冲宽度调制(PWM) |
[1:34:38] | controls analog circuits or digital outputs. | 控制模拟电路或数字输出 |
[1:34:41] | – Right! The motors’ pulse and | 对 发动机脉冲和 |
[1:34:43] | the speed changes by the duration of the pulse. | 变速是通过 脉冲的持续时间 |
[1:34:45] | – Okay. – Luis, are you sure | 好的 -路易斯 你确定 |
[1:34:47] | that you get this, because we can go over it again. | 你已经记住了 因为我们可以再来一遍的 |
[1:34:50] | – Yeah, PWM, I’m good. | PWM 我记住了 |
[1:34:55] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[1:34:56] | – All right, so… | 好了 那… |
[1:34:57] | Let’s talk about, um, weight, mass and density. | 我们讨论一下重量 质量 和密度 |
[1:35:00] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:35:02] | Mass is like the numerical measure of its composition. | 质量就是合成物的一种数值 |
[1:35:06] | – All right, guys! I’ll be back. | 好了 各位 我马上回来 |
[1:35:08] | – Let me open to this chapter. | 我们看下这一章 |
[1:35:12] | – Gwen? Gwen! | 格温? 格温 |
[1:35:16] | They’re fourth! | 他们排第四 |
[1:35:18] | – What? – Against college kids. | 什么? -对抗大学生 |
[1:35:20] | – Yes! How are the boys? What else did he say? | 太好了 孩子们怎么样? 他还说了什么? |
[1:35:22] | – He said that they might get the bronze. | 他说他们可能可以那铜奖杯 |
[1:35:25] | You should be there. – They don’t need me. | 你应该去的 -他们不需要我 |
[1:35:29] | – You need it! | 你要去 |
[1:35:30] | Here! It’s my frequent flyer account. | 给你 这是我的常旅客卡 |
[1:35:32] | There’s more than enough miles | 里面的里程数 |
[1:35:33] | for two adults and a kid to get to Santa Barbara. | 够两个大人和一个孩子去圣巴巴拉了 |
[1:35:36] | – No, no, Karen, I can’t take this! | 不 不行 凯伦 我不能用这个 |
[1:35:37] | You’ve been saving up forever for this. | 你一直都在节省着用 |
[1:35:39] | – Just let me do this! Please! | 就答应我吧 求你了 |
[1:35:42] | – Okay. | 好 |
[1:35:46] | Mr. Santillan? – Hey! | 桑迪连先生? -嘿 |
[1:35:50] | – Mr. Santillan. | 桑迪连先生 |
[1:35:53] | – Un segunda. | 等一下 |
[1:35:57] | Hi! How can I help you? | 嗨 有什么事吗? |
[1:36:00] | – I’m Gwen Kolinsky. I’m from Lorenzo’s school. | 我是格温·柯林斯基 我是洛伦佐学校的老师 |
[1:36:04] | We’ve had a number of extremely brief conversations. | 我们之前说过几次非常简短的话 |
[1:36:08] | – At least the other guy, he brought tequila. | 上次有个男的 他至少还带了龙舌兰酒 |
[1:36:10] | – Mr. Santillan, don’t… | 桑迪连 不要… |
[1:36:16] | Do you even know which state your son is in right now? | 你知道你儿子现在在哪里吗? |
[1:36:23] | – Tell us about the materials you used to construct your ROV. | 跟我们说说你们制作机器人的材料 |
[1:36:26] | – Our strain gauge measured the pressure differential | 我们的测量不同水压的应变仪 |
[1:36:29] | across a flexible piece of material | 是用有弹性的材料 |
[1:36:32] | whose resistance changed with deflection. | 可以抵抗扭曲的变化 |
[1:36:34] | – A welded aluminum box frame, | 焊接的铝制箱形框架 |
[1:36:36] | which facilitated our modular design. | 有助于我们的模块化设计 |
[1:36:38] | – Well, we used PVC ’cause it’s like waterproof | 我们用了聚氯乙烯因为它可以防水 |
[1:36:41] | and like buoyant when you seal it off. | 而且封闭后会浮起来 |
[1:36:45] | Um, but we had to offset it with pool noodles. | 不过我们得用浮力泡沫棒抵消 |
[1:36:51] | Uh, uh, pool noodles. | 就是浮力泡沫棒 |
[1:36:56] | – Every motor speed controller and position relay | 每一个发动机转速调节器和位置继电器 |
[1:36:59] | has a 20 amp auto reset circuit breaker. | 都有20安培自动复位电路断电器 |
[1:37:02] | – We had five cameras, sir, all connected to one video line, | 我们有5个摄像头 全部链接在一个视频线路上 |
[1:37:05] | and we could switch between | 我们根据我们需要看哪个方向 |
[1:37:06] | the cameras depending on what we needed to see. | 就调节哪个摄像头 |
[1:37:08] | – The force is normal to the surface of the object | 主体曲面的法线上的力 |
[1:37:11] | and thus collinear with the | 跟钳子的曲率半径是 |
[1:37:12] | radius of curvature for the gripper at that point. | 在同一条直线上的 |
[1:37:14] | – Great! Can you explain that in layman’s terms? | 很好 能通俗的解释一下吗? |
[1:37:20] | Why did you decide to put the ROV electronics on board? | 你们为什么要把水下机器人放在板子上? |
[1:37:22] | – Due to the inefficiency of the motors. | 因为发动机的效率低 |
[1:37:24] | They were 12 volts, 20 amps. | 他们只有12伏 20安 |
[1:37:25] | – Why did you use inefficient motors? | 那你们为什么要用低效率的发动机? |
[1:37:27] | – ‘Cause we didn’t have money for the efficient ones. | 因为我们没有钱用高效率的 |
[1:37:32] | – Our budget was $12,540. | 我们的预算是12,540美元 |
[1:37:35] | – The ROV itself? $18,863. | 水下机器人? 18,863美元 |
[1:37:41] | – Just under eight, sir. – 8,000? | 8开头不到 -8千? |
[1:37:43] | – No, sir! $800. | 不是 是8百 |
[1:37:46] | Really, $787.16. | 其实是787.16美元 |
[1:37:50] | But that doesn’t include the tampons, | 不过不包括卫生棉条 |
[1:37:53] | I don’t know how much they cost. | 我不知道那个多少钱 |
[1:37:55] | – We had a leak and tampons can, | 之前漏水了 然后卫生棉条可以… |
[1:37:57] | like, absorb, you know, like 80 eds of water. | 吸水 大概每根能够吸收80毫升的水 |
[1:38:05] | – What’s the difference between weight, mass and density? | 重量 质量 和密度有什么不同? |
[1:38:13] | – Weight is how much the Earth pulls on you. | 重量就是地球对你的作用力是多少 |
[1:38:15] | Gravity and everything. | 重力什么的 |
[1:38:17] | Mass is how much stuff you’re made out of. | 质量就是你由多少物质组成 |
[1:38:21] | Like, I got a lot of mass, but I’m not dense, | 比如我的质量很大 但是我的密度不大 |
[1:38:24] | ’cause density is how close together all the stuff is. | 因为密度是所有物质靠得有多紧 |
[1:38:30] | – No, sir. No outside help at all. | 没有 没有外界的帮助 |
[1:38:32] | – We had to use 22 gauge wire for the tether. | 我们的长绳用了22根标准线 |
[1:38:40] | – Nope! Did it all ourselves. | 没有 都是我们自己完成的 |
[1:38:42] | – I know that one. | 我知道那个 |
[1:38:46] | – And just one last thing. | 还有最后一个问题 |
[1:38:50] | Are you sure that your advisor | 你确定 你的导师 |
[1:38:52] | didn’t do anything he wasn’t supposed to? | 没有做任何 他不该做的事吗? |
[1:38:56] | – No… | 没做过 |
[1:38:57] | No? | 没有? |
[1:38:58] | – Not really. – Not really, Luis? | 没怎么做过 -没怎么做过 路易斯? |
[1:39:01] | – It wasn’t anything big, I swear, it’s just… | 也不是什么大事 我发誓 只是… |
[1:39:04] | – Just what? | 只是什么? |
[1:39:08] | Mr. Cameron donated $134.63 | 当我们五金店不够钱用的时候 |
[1:39:13] | when we were short at RAK’s hardware store. | 卡梅隆先生捐了134.63美元 |
[1:39:17] | – Thank you, that’s all we need. | 谢谢 我们都问完了 |
[1:39:18] | – No, but… – That’s all we need. | 不 不过… -我们问完了 |
[1:39:33] | – How’d it go? – Did you answer their questions? | 怎么样? -你回答了他们的问题吗? |
[1:39:36] | You knew everything about | 你知道所有 |
[1:39:37] | the ROV electronics and the control console? | 机器人的电路和操控台吗? |
[1:39:38] | – Yeah. – I’m really proud of you, Luis. | 知道 -我真为你感到自豪 路易斯 |
[1:39:41] | – Yeah, come here, big guy. Come on. | 过来 胖子 过来 |
[1:39:45] | – Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:39:50] | I pledge allegiance to the flag… | 我对国旗宣誓效忠… |
[1:39:59] | – I was fully clothed! I was pulled out of the bottom. | 我当时穿了衣服的 我被从底下拖了出来 |
[1:40:03] | – I was like, I was gonna eat this, but if I go home, | 我本来要吃掉这个的 但是如果我在家 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t want my mom to be cleaning up after me. | 我不想我妈总在我后面收拾 |
[1:40:08] | – My mom always told me, stop after the third piece. | 我妈总是说 吃完第三块就别吃了 |
[1:40:12] | – Hey, and just so you know, we did look great in your T-shirts. | 嘿 你知道吗 我们穿上你的T恤很精神 |
[1:40:16] | – I bet you did. | 我猜肯定是的 |
[1:40:17] | You remember everything you said? | 你还记得你说的所有话吗? |
[1:40:21] | About you and me, about not giving up? | 说你和我 不放弃的话 |
[1:40:23] | You were right. I have to face | 你说的对 我必须面对 |
[1:40:26] | whatever comes my way and I can’t hide anymore. | 即将发生的所有事 不能再躲避了 |
[1:40:30] | I realized something else, too. – What’s that? | 我还明白了一件事 -什么事? |
[1:40:36] | – I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:40:39] | – Hey, that’s your girl, | 嘿 那个女孩儿适合你 |
[1:40:40] | right there, from Cornell. Go talk to her. | 就在那里 康乃尔大学的 快去找她说话 |
[1:40:42] | – I’m waiting for the right time. | 我在等待对的时机 |
[1:40:45] | – She’s right there! – Okay, okay! | 她就坐在那里 -好 好 |
[1:40:58] | Okay, folks, everybody take your seats, please. | 好了 各位请就坐 |
[1:41:03] | On to the awards. | 现在开始颁奖 |
[1:41:08] | But before we get to the top three, | 不过在我们宣布前三名之前 |
[1:41:11] | the judges have added an award for Special Achievement. | 评委们增加了一个”特别奖” |
[1:41:14] | Now this award goes to a team that really surprised us. | 这个奖要颁发给一个 出乎意料的团队 |
[1:41:17] | We’ve never given an award to a high school team | 我们从来没有在大学比赛中 |
[1:41:20] | during the college competition before. | 给高中生一个奖项 |
[1:41:22] | And there’s never been a team quite like them. | 而且从来没有一个像他们那样的团队 |
[1:41:25] | And they are… | 他们就是… |
[1:41:27] | Carl Hayden Community High School. | 卡尔海登社区高中 |
[1:41:31] | – Oh, so, it’s a pity prize. | 这么说 我们就拿了个鼓励奖 |
[1:41:33] | – Come on up, Carl Hayden, and receive your special award. | 快上来 卡尔海登 快来领取你们的特别奖 |
[1:41:35] | – Special, like, we’re on the short bus or something. | 特别奖 就像我们是短巴士之类的 |
[1:41:38] | – You guys are in the big leagues, okay, | 你们的对手是最高的水平 好吗 |
[1:41:40] | so hold your heads up. Go get the award. | 快上去拿奖 |
[1:41:43] | Go get it. | 快去 |
[1:42:02] | Good work, guys! | 好样的 |
[1:42:05] | – Felicidades, guys! | 恭喜 |
[1:42:07] | – Did that guy just say “Felicidades”? | 那家伙刚刚是不是说”恭喜”了 |
[1:42:10] | – There goes third, I guess. | 我猜要宣布第3名了 |
[1:42:11] | – Forget about the judge and forget about all of it. | 别想着评委了 什么都别想 |
[1:42:14] | And think about how far we’ve come | 只要想想我们从多远的地方过来 |
[1:42:16] | and everything that we’ve | 还有我们所得到的一切 |
[1:42:17] | gained that no one can take away from you. | 没有人能够从你们这夺走 |
[1:42:19] | – Third place goes to Cornell. | 第三名是康乃尔大学 |
[1:42:41] | Second place goes to… | 第二名是… |
[1:42:43] | Mit. | 麻省理工学院 |
[1:42:49] | – Wow, so, that means Virginia Tech overtook MIT. | 哇 这么说弗吉尼亚理工大学超过了麻省理工 |
[1:42:56] | – Hey, this is just the beginning, okay? | 嘿 这只是开始 好吗? |
[1:42:58] | I promise you guys, one day, | 我向你们保证 总有一天 |
[1:43:00] | a team from Carl Hayden is gonna win this thing. | 来自卡尔海登的团队会赢得这些的 |
[1:43:02] | And when they do, know | 当他们赢了后 |
[1:43:03] | it was because of what we started together. | 要知道都是因为有我们的开始 |
[1:43:06] | – Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:43:07] | it is my honor to announce that first prize | 我很荣幸的为大家宣布 |
[1:43:11] | in the US Underwater Robotics Championship | 美国水下机器人大赛的第一名 |
[1:43:13] | goes to… | 是… |
[1:43:15] | Carl Hayden Community High School. | 卡尔海登社区高中 |
[1:43:17] | Carl Hayden Community High School! | 卡尔海登社区高中 |
[1:43:28] | Carl Hayden Community High School! | 卡尔海登社区高中 |
[1:43:33] | – We won? | 我们赢了? |
[1:43:46] | – No matter what happens up there, | 不管发生了什么 |
[1:43:48] | I don’t want the word “Hooters” Coming out of your mouth. | 我可不想你在说什么”猫头鹰餐厅” |
[1:43:56] | – We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:44:00] | – Amazing! – We did it. | 太棒了 -我们成功了 |
[1:44:06] | – It’s Fredi! Guess what? | 我是弗雷迪 你猜怎么着? |
[1:44:08] | – What?! Yes! | 什么? 太好了 |
[1:44:11] | – Dr. Cameron, come here! | 卡梅隆博士 过来 |
[1:44:26] | – You did it, guys! You did it. | 你们成功了 你们做到了 |
[1:44:40] | – Attention, students and faculty. | 请注意 各位师生们 |
[1:44:43] | I have a special announcement. | 我有一个特别通知 |
[1:44:45] | Just moments ago, placing first | 就在刚才 |
[1:44:50] | in the Fifth Annual Underwater Robotics competition, | 第5届水下机器人大赛的第一名是 |
[1:44:56] | Carl Hayden Community High School! | 卡尔海登社区高中 |
[1:45:03] | – Hey, Fredi! | 嘿 弗雷迪 |
[1:45:05] | ” Oh! | 噢 |
[1:45:07] | Wow! You made it! | 哇 你们赶过来了 |
[1:45:12] | – Do you guys need a moment? | 你们需要单独待会儿吗? |
[1:45:15] | – Thanks for making it awkward. | 谢谢你让我们这么尴尬 |
[1:45:16] | – Are you guys hungry, | 你们饿不饿 |
[1:45:17] | ’cause I have an uneaten chicken dinner on my table. | 因为我的桌上还有鸡 没吃过的 |
[1:45:20] | – No, thanks. The three of us ate on the plane. | 不用 谢谢 我们三个在飞机上吃了 |
[1:45:23] | – The three of you? | 你们三个? |
[1:45:25] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:45:27] | – Spent the whole plane ride telling him who his son is. | 在飞机上一直在跟他说 他的儿子是怎样的人 |
[1:45:32] | – Gwen, how did you get him on the plane? | 格温 你是怎么把他叫上飞机的? |
[1:45:35] | – I told him he could take a swing at you | 我跟他说 等他到了这里 |
[1:45:38] | when he got here. | 他就可以揍你一顿了 |
[1:45:43] | – Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:46:12] | – Did you catch the… – Hmm! | 你是不是坐… -嗯 |
[1:46:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:46:58] | – Lorenzo! Get your butt over here! Come on! | 洛伦佐 快给我过来 快点 |
[1:47:00] | – Where is he, where is he? Lorenzo! | 他去哪里了? 洛伦佐 |
[1:47:10] | Andale. Go. | 去吧 快 |
[1:47:29] | – Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:47:39] | – It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:47:41] | – I’m Cristian. | 我是克里斯蒂安 |
[1:47:43] | – Hi. Lizzy. – Lizzy. | 嗨 利齐 -利齐 |
[1:47:46] | – Hey, Luis! Fantastic job, man. | 嘿 路易斯 你太棒了 |
[1:47:49] | You rocked that interview. – Oh… | 口试时你的表现非常棒 -噢… |
[1:47:51] | I just wanna thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[1:47:53] | for not disqualifying us. – For what? | 没有取消我们的资格 -为什么? |
[1:47:55] | – Mr. Cameron giving us that money. | 因为卡梅隆先生给了我们钱 |
[1:47:58] | – Everyone gets their materials paid for. | 每个人都会得到他们的材料费用 |
[1:48:00] | Why would you think that disqualifies you? | 你为什么会觉得取消资格? |
[1:48:03] | – ‘Cause when we asked him for money, that’s what he told us. | 因为当我们问他要钱的时候 他是这么告诉我们的 |
[1:48:05] | – Oh. | 噢 |
[1:48:07] | Well, maybe he’s just cheap. | 可能只是他太小气了 |
[1:48:52] | – In 2009, he graduated from Arizona State University | 2009年 他毕业于亚利桑那州立大学 |
[1:48:55] | with a degree in mechanical engineering. | 获得机械工程学位 |
[1:49:19] | This story of Oscar Vazquez is a story of America, | 奥斯卡·巴斯克斯的故事就是美国的故事 |
[1:49:22] | and it’s the story of the DREAM Act. | 就是<<梦想法案>>的故事 |
[1:49:24] | This young man, determined to serve in our military, | 这个年轻人 曾经因非法入境而被驱逐出境 |
[1:49:28] | was turned away as undocumented. | 已决心加入我们的军队 |