时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Her name is Anna Avalos. | 她叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯 |
[00:06] | She’s been an active CI for the DEA for six months. | 她在缉毒局做卧底已经六个月了 |
[00:09] | And she’s well placed within Los Temidos. | 她在恐怖分子帮里很有地位 |
[00:11] | A cop/CI relationship is all about trust. | 警察和线人的关系完全出于信任 |
[00:14] | Javier Escano, aka “El león.” | 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 也就是”狮王” |
[00:18] | This is the guy running Los Temidos. | 他就是管理恐怖分子帮的人 |
[00:20] | He’s responsible for at least ten homicides | 仅我们所知 他就要对至少10起 |
[00:22] | that we know of. | 凶杀案负责 |
[00:23] | You find some way to get close to him. | 你找到能接近他的办法 |
[00:27] | You have one son named Rafa. | 你有个儿子叫拉法 |
[00:29] | There’s not a person that works for me | 在我手下工作的人 |
[00:31] | that I don’t know. | 我全都知道得清清楚楚 |
[00:33] | I protect my CIs. | 我保护我的线人 |
[00:34] | I’ll make sure no one makes you. | 我会确保没人知道你的真实身份 |
[00:37] | You find something real | 你去寻找实在的东西 |
[00:38] | so that when Escano needs for Los Temidos, | 那样当伊斯卡诺需要找人替恐怖分子帮卖命时 |
[00:41] | you’re the person he wants. | 你就是他要找的人 |
[00:43] | Los Temidos does initiations. | 恐怖分子帮有入会仪式 |
[00:46] | They raped me. | 他们强奸了我 |
[00:47] | I can get them. I will get them. | 我可以拿下他们 我会拿下他们 |
[01:02] | Got your text. You good? | 收到你短信了 你还好吗 |
[01:05] | I’m here. | 我不是来了 |
[01:08] | Latest tapes. | 最新的录音带 |
[01:11] | It’s really exciting stuff. | 很让人兴奋的内容 |
[01:13] | Carabo’s ensaimadas are going gluten-free next month. | 卡拉波的蜗牛面包下个月就做无麸质了 |
[01:17] | This is what the long game looks like. | 放长线就是这样子 |
[01:19] | Time equals trust. | 时间等于信任 |
[01:23] | – So that’s it? – Uh, no. | -就这些吗 -不 |
[01:27] | Escano sent me an address of a house in Barrington. | 伊斯卡诺给了我一个地址 巴灵顿的一个房子 |
[01:30] | Gave me 150 grand. | 给了我15万 |
[01:32] | He told me to go over there tonight | 让我今晚过去 |
[01:33] | and put it in a safe. I–I don’t get it. | 把钱放到一个保险柜里 我…我不太明白 |
[01:37] | – What’s not to get? – Uh, it’s the suburbs. | -什么地方不明白 -房子在郊区 |
[01:40] | I normally do deliveries all around the city. | 我一般是在市里各处送东西 |
[01:42] | – It just–it feels weird. – Anna, this is good. | -感觉…感觉很怪异 -安娜 这是好事 |
[01:46] | Means he trusts you. | 说明他信任你 |
[01:47] | Anna, this could be the money house. | 安娜 这里可能是他的藏钱屋 |
[01:49] | We’ve been looking for that place for months. | 这个地方我们找了好几个月了 |
[01:54] | You followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[01:55] | No, I don’t think so. I just– | 不 应该没有 我只是… |
[01:58] | I can’t stop looking over my shoulder even at home. | 即便在家 我也老是往身后看 |
[02:00] | – Escano acting different? – Yeah, he’s stressed. | -伊斯卡诺行为有异常吗 -对 他压力很大 |
[02:03] | – Really? – I can feel it. | -真的吗 -我能感觉到 |
[02:04] | He’s getting paranoid. | 他越来越神经质了 |
[02:07] | He’s been taking out his competitors one by one | 他用更好的货把竞争对手 |
[02:09] | with better product. I’d be paranoid too. | 一个一个干掉 换成我也会神经质的 |
[02:11] | It is driving me crazy. | 我快要疯了 |
[02:14] | Just stay focused, okay? Stay angry. | 保持专注 保持愤怒 |
[02:19] | Look, I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[02:21] | I’m standing right next to you, | 我就在你身旁 |
[02:22] | one step back in the shadows till the end, okay? | 离你一步远的阴影里 直到最后 |
[02:27] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:52] | Anna sleep this week? | 安娜这周睡觉了吗 |
[02:54] | Not looking like it. | 看着不像 |
[02:56] | All right, what else do we know about this house? | 这房子的情况我们还知道什么 |
[02:58] | It’s a rental owned by an LLC out of St. Louis. | 是个出租房 房主是圣路易斯的一家有限公司 |
[03:01] | Nothing with Escano’s name on it. | 找不出伊斯卡诺的影子 |
[03:02] | Guy’s way too careful. | 这家伙太谨慎了 |
[04:06] | Boss, you seeing this? | 头儿 你看见这个了吗 |
[04:07] | Welcome to Los Temidos Bank and Trust. | 欢迎来到恐怖分子帮的金库 |
[04:09] | Is this enough to move on? | 这够我们行动的吗 |
[04:11] | Not illegal to keep cash. | 存放现金并不违法 |
[04:12] | No, we got nothing tying him to the dope. | 对 我们没有把他和毒品联系在一起的证据 |
[04:14] | We don’t move. | 我们按兵不动 |
[04:20] | Wait, wait, Sarge, | 等等 警长 |
[04:21] | we got Escano coming your way on foot. | 我们发现伊斯卡诺步行向你那边走过去了 |
[04:24] | How the hell did he get here? | 他是怎么来这里的 |
[04:57] | You weren’t followed? | 没人跟踪你吧 |
[05:01] | No. | 没有 |
[05:03] | Did you help yourself to anything inside there? | 你有没有自己从里面拿点什么啊 |
[05:05] | Take a look. | 去看看呗 |
[05:08] | I don’t need to, do I? | 我不用看 对吗 |
[05:10] | Do you want to check my pockets? | 你想搜搜我的口袋吗 |
[05:12] | No, I believe you. | 不 我相信你 |
[05:14] | You know, for some reason I trust you. | 不知为何 我信任你 |
[05:17] | That’s why I let you come here. | 所以我才让你来这 |
[05:21] | You trust me, right? | 你也信任我 对吗 |
[05:24] | – Yeah. – Good. | -对 -很好 |
[05:27] | I think I’m gonna have something big coming up in the next few days. | 过几天我可能会有个大生意 |
[05:29] | Need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:35] | With what? | 帮什么忙 |
[05:38] | Small truck coming up 35. | 有辆小货车从35公路过来 |
[05:41] | Just need you to get it and bring it to me. | 我需要你把东西取来交给我 |
[05:43] | And I’ll give you some cash, you bring it to some friends. | 我会给你些现金 你去交给我朋友 |
[05:47] | That’s it, just you and me. | 就这事 就你和我 |
[05:52] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[05:54] | Can you do it? | 你同意吗 |
[05:57] | – Yeah. – Good. | -行 -很好 |
[06:09] | That really just happen? | 我不是在做梦吧 |
[06:13] | We’re gonna have this son of a bitch. | 我们要抓住这混蛋了 |
[06:20] | All right, I want us on every avenue of this buy. | 我要把这次买货的每一个细节都把控住 |
[06:23] | – So where are we? – So far, so good. | -情况如何 -到目前一切顺利 |
[06:25] | The 35 Escano mentioned to Anna is Highway I-35. | 伊斯卡诺和安娜提到的35是35号高速公路 |
[06:28] | It begins in Laredo, Texas, right across the border. | 起点是得克萨斯州拉雷多市 正好在边境上 |
[06:30] | The 35 is the beginning | 35号公路是贩毒集团 |
[06:31] | of the cartels’ pipeline to Chicago, | 通往芝加哥运毒线路的起点 |
[06:33] | so we looped in Homeland Security and ICE. | 于是我们联系了国土安全部和移民署 |
[06:34] | Their interdiction agents have eyes all over the place. | 他们从事封锁的探员在那边到处都有眼线 |
[06:36] | They got eyes on anything we like? | 他们会发现我们感兴趣的东西吗 |
[06:38] | They sure as hell do. 45 minutes ago, | 肯定会 45分钟前 |
[06:41] | this commercial truck crossed the border. | 这辆商用货车穿过了边境线 |
[06:42] | One male, Hispanic driver. | 一名男性拉美裔司机 |
[06:44] | He’s a smuggler for three cartels. | 他为三个贩毒集团走私 |
[06:45] | The truck has the same plates as two prior Chicago runs, | 货车的车牌和之前两次往芝加哥送货的一样 |
[06:48] | and Anna confirmed it’s the same tags | 而且安娜确认了这就是伊斯卡诺 |
[06:49] | – Escano had her memorize. – This is the one, Sarge. | -让她记住的那个车牌 -就是这辆车 警长 |
[06:51] | They’ll track it along every stretch of the highway. | 他们会在高速公路上一直跟踪它 |
[06:53] | We’ll know exactly when it’s entering city limits. | 我们会知道它进入市区的确切时间 |
[06:55] | All right. So what’s our ETA? | 好 那他们预计什么时候会进行交易 |
[06:57] | If they stick to pattern, two days out. | 如果他们的模式不变 应该是两天之后 |
[06:58] | Good. What else? | 好 还有别的吗 |
[07:00] | I solved Escano’s little magic act in Barrington. | 我破解了伊斯卡诺去巴灵顿的小魔法 |
[07:02] | He didn’t exactly appear out of thin air. | 他并不是凭空出现的 |
[07:04] | Had some help. Meet Mateo Vega. | 有人帮他 这是马特奥·维嘉 |
[07:06] | Turns out this kid dropped Escano off | 原来这孩子把伊斯卡诺送到了 |
[07:08] | at a 7-Eleven three blocks away from the money house. | 离藏钱屋三个路口远的便利店 |
[07:10] | We checked the 7-Eleven. | 我们查了这家便利店 |
[07:11] | Mateo got a Slurpee while he waited for Escano. | 马特奥在那里等伊斯卡诺时喝了一杯思乐冰 |
[07:14] | We got him on the security cams | 监控探头拍到了他 |
[07:15] | and then got a hit on facial rec. | 然后通过面部识别找到了他 |
[07:16] | Yeah, the kid’s got, uh, two priors for car theft. | 对 这孩子有两次偷车的前科 |
[07:19] | Works at a suspected chop shop as a mechanic. | 在一家可疑的地下拆车厂做机修工 |
[07:21] | Looks like a new Temidos recruit. | 看着像恐怖分子帮新招募的成员 |
[07:22] | He’s earning his stripes supplying stolen cars | 他是靠为伊斯卡诺的会面和交易提供 |
[07:24] | for Escano’s meets and deals. | 偷来的车子上位的 |
[07:26] | I got a tracker | 我给伊斯卡诺的车 |
[07:27] | on Escano’s personal vehicle, Sarge. | 装了追踪器 警长 |
[07:29] | He only goes home and to the bakery in that ride. | 他只开那辆车回家和去烘焙店 |
[07:31] | – Rinse and repeat. – Well done. | -两点一线 -很好 |
[07:33] | All right, Jay, Hailey, | 好 杰 海莉 |
[07:34] | why don’t you get eyes on Mateo’s chop shop? | 你们去监视马特奥的拆车厂 |
[07:36] | See if we can ID that buy car. | 看看我们能不能找到买货用的车 |
[07:38] | Try to get a tracker on it. | 想办法给它装上追踪器 |
[07:39] | – Will do. – All right, let’s go. | -好的 -好 行动 |
[07:46] | Okay, the last plate is… | 好 最后一个车牌属于… |
[07:49] | Jerry Colburn, 71 years old. | 杰里·科尔伯恩 71岁 |
[07:52] | He is a retired postal clerk. | 是一位退休的邮政职员 |
[07:55] | Sounds like a real up-and-comer. | 听着很上进 |
[07:58] | Okay, so Mateo’s doing legit work too. | 好 所以马特奥也做合法的事 |
[08:01] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna get a closer look, | 我要靠近点看看 |
[08:03] | see what we got going on in there. | 看看他们在里面干什么 |
[08:06] | Whoa, wait, hold on. | 等等 别动 |
[08:17] | That’s Mateo. | 那是马特奥 |
[08:20] | I don’t recognize anyone else, you? | 其他的人我都不认识 你呢 |
[08:21] | No. | 不认识 |
[08:28] | Really? You’re gonna party at the old garage? | 不是吧 你们要在那个旧车库里开派对 |
[08:30] | That’s the best we got? | 我们就这点收获 |
[08:32] | Maybe they’re picking up a ride. | 也许他们要接人 |
[08:38] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[08:51] | This beat is killing me. It’s the same damn song. | 这鼓点太烦人了 一直在放同一首歌 |
[08:53] | They’re clubbin’, Jay. The music doesn’t stop. | 他们在泡夜店 杰 音乐不会停的 |
[08:58] | When’s the last time you were in a club? | 你上次去夜店是什么时候 |
[09:05] | Okay, yeah. Here we go, people. | 好 开始了 各位 |
[09:07] | Let’s clear it on out, come on. | 我们去一探究竟 走吧 |
[09:10] | – You hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[09:14] | – Sounded like a scream. – You sure? | -听着像有人在尖叫 -你确定吗 |
[09:19] | – I’m gonna check it out. – I’ll cover you. | -我过去看看 -我掩护你 |
[09:21] | Be careful. Don’t get burned. | 小心点 别被他们发现 |
[09:34] | Stop! Please! | 住手 求你们了 |
[09:39] | No, stop. Please, don’t. | 不 住手 求你们了 别这样 |
[09:41] | Stop. Please help me! | 住手 救救我 |
[09:43] | Help me, please! | 救救我 求你们了 |
[09:45] | Someone’s in trouble. Call for backup. | 有人出事了 叫支援 |
[09:46] | You cover the front. I got the back. | 你守住前门 我从后门进去 |
[09:58] | Please stop! | 求你们住手 |
[09:59] | – No, stop, please! – Shut up. | -不 住手 求你们了 -闭嘴 |
[10:02] | Please, help me! | 求你们救救我 |
[10:05] | Chicago PD! Get your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[10:06] | – Please! – I said, get off of her! | -求你了 -我说了 放开她 |
[10:10] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[10:11] | Jay, I got two running your way. | 杰 有两个人朝你那边跑了 |
[10:16] | Police! | 警察 |
[10:18] | 50-21 George, I got a male offender | 5021G 我这里有位男性嫌犯 |
[10:19] | fleeing northbound on State. | 正在向北逃窜 |
[10:20] | Brown shirt, blue jeans, Hispanic. | 穿棕色衬衫 蓝色牛仔裤 拉丁裔 |
[10:23] | Jay, roll an ambo. I got a woman here. | 杰 叫救护车 这里有位女性 |
[10:25] | 5021G 50-21 George… | |
[10:26] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[10:28] | I got you. I got you. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 有我在 有我在 没事的 没事的 |
[10:31] | I’m not gonna let him near you, okay? | 我不会让他靠近你 好吗 |
[10:33] | I’m not gonna let him hurt you. | 我不会让他伤害你 |
[10:40] | I’m Hailey. | 我叫海莉 |
[10:40] | I’m a police officer, all right? | 我是位警官 好吗 |
[10:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:44] | Bel–Isabel. | 贝尔 伊莎贝尔 |
[10:45] | Isabel? Help is on the way. | 伊莎贝尔 救援马上就到 |
[10:47] | Okay? You’re gonna be all right. | 好吗 你会没事的 |
[10:51] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[10:52] | I won’t let him hurt you, okay? | 我不会让他伤害你的 好吗 |
[10:54] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事的 有我在 |
[11:07] | Couple of patrol guys grabbed the third offender. | 几个巡警抓住了第三位嫌犯 |
[11:09] | They’re bringing him to the district now. | 他们现在正带他去局里 |
[11:10] | All documented Los Temidos? | 都是记录在案的恐怖分子帮成员吗 |
[11:12] | They’re all new recruits. | 都是新招募的 |
[11:14] | – Sarge. – How is she? | -警长 -她怎么样 |
[11:17] | She’s on her way to Med. She’s still pretty out of it. | 她在去医院的路上 还不太清醒 |
[11:19] | They drugged her– | 他们给她下了药 |
[11:20] | found a packet of roofies in Mateo’s pocket. | 我们在马特奥的口袋里发现了一包催眠药 |
[11:23] | – She knew them? – Just Mateo. | -她认识他们吗 -只认识马特奥 |
[11:25] | She thought she was coming here for a small party. | 她以为自己是来参加派对的 |
[11:27] | But the drugs, the cuffs– they recorded it. | 但他们下了药 给她戴上手铐 还拍下来了 |
[11:31] | This was a planned rape. | 这是有预谋的强奸 |
[11:34] | She a Temidos recruit? | 她是犯罪分子帮新招募的成员 |
[11:35] | We know how they like to initiate women. | 我们知道女性的入会仪式是什么样 |
[11:38] | Yeah, Anna. I know. | 对 安娜 我知道 |
[11:40] | Isabel’s a student. She has no sheet. | 伊莎贝尔是学生 她没有案底 |
[11:42] | She’s not from the neighborhood. | 她也不住在附近 |
[11:43] | She didn’t even know Mateo was in a gang. | 她都不知道马特奥是黑帮成员 |
[11:46] | It might have been an initiation, | 这有可能是入会仪式 |
[11:48] | but she was a victim, plain and simple. | 但显而易见 她是受害者 |
[11:56] | All right, we’re taking this. | 好 我们接这个案子 |
[11:58] | But keep us off paper. | 但我们的名字不能记录在案 |
[12:00] | I don’t want Escano thinking we’re anywhere near this. | 我不想让伊斯卡诺认为我们与此案有关 |
[12:04] | Just make it look like a neighbor called 911. | 要让别人以为是邻居报的警 |
[12:07] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[12:09] | All right, I got Mateo. | 我去搞定马特奥 |
[12:15] | Yo, that bitch is psycho. | 那婊子是个疯子 |
[12:17] | She wanted to get crazy. | 她想疯玩一下 |
[12:19] | Okay, that is a bad start. | 少跟我玩这套 |
[12:21] | I mean, you front all you want, but I am charging you | 你想招什么就招什么 但我要以 |
[12:23] | with aggravated kidnapping, | 严重绑架 |
[12:26] | aggravated criminal sexual assault, battery. | 严重性侵犯 殴打罪起诉你 |
[12:31] | That’s life. | 生活就是这么现实 |
[12:33] | Let me tell you something, | 我给你透个底 |
[12:34] | you go to the joint with those convictions– | 你要是带着这些罪名去坐牢 |
[12:38] | I mean, you better get used to company in the shower. | 你最好习惯有人陪你洗澡 |
[12:43] | That is, until a shank finds you. | 直到你被”乱棍”捅死 |
[12:52] | Talk. | 招吧 |
[12:55] | Talk now. | 现在就招 |
[12:57] | I ain’t do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[12:58] | You did everything. | 你什么都干了 |
[13:04] | We got you on video raping that poor girl. | 视频里有你强奸那个可怜女孩的录像 |
[13:08] | I mean, you’re not leaving this room until you talk. | 你不开口就别想离开这个房间 |
[13:10] | You understand me, Mateo? | 听明白了吗 马特奥 |
[13:14] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[13:18] | Talk! | 快说 |
[13:26] | – It wasn’t my idea. – Whose idea was it? | -不是我的主意 -那是谁的主意 |
[13:29] | Huh? Who? | 说啊 谁 |
[13:33] | Look. | 听好了 |
[13:35] | You a new recruit with Los Temidos, hmm? | 你才刚进恐怖分子帮不久吧 |
[13:39] | Kid…I’ve seen and I’ve heard about these initiations. | 孩子 我看过也听说过你们那些入会仪式 |
[13:44] | That’s what happen here? | 这次也是入会仪式吗 |
[13:49] | Who ordered it? | 是谁指示的 |
[13:51] | Please, man, I don’t want to die. | 求你了 我还不想死 |
[13:52] | He can’t touch you here. | 你在这他没法伤你分毫 |
[13:54] | He can’t help you, either. | 同样他也爱莫能助 |
[13:56] | But I can. Me. | 不过我能帮你 我 |
[14:00] | I choose if you get protective custody or not. | 你能否得到保护性监禁由我说了算 |
[14:03] | You understand? Me. | 清楚了吗 是我 |
[14:06] | But I need a name. Kay? | 但你得把名字告诉我 好吗 |
[14:12] | Who ordered it? | 谁下令的 |
[14:16] | El león. | 狮王 |
[14:22] | – This man? – Yeah. | -是这个人吗 -对 |
[14:26] | – Javier Escano? – Yeah. | -是哈维尔·伊斯卡诺吗 -是的 |
[14:29] | – He–he told me to film it. – Oh, yeah? | -是他让我录像的 -是吗 |
[14:32] | Did the others know you were filming? | 其他人知道你在录像吗 |
[14:35] | – No. – No? | -不知道 -不知道吗 |
[14:37] | So Escano could own them. | 伊斯卡诺以此要挟他们 |
[14:42] | Own you. | 也要挟你 |
[14:59] | We know Escano ordered Isabela’s rape. | 我们知道是伊斯卡诺让人强奸了伊莎贝拉 |
[15:01] | We got eyewitnesses that’ll testify. | 我们有目击证人可以作证 |
[15:03] | Why don’t we just take that to the ASA | 我们为什么不把这个交给助理检察官 |
[15:05] | and get his ass off the streets right now? | 让他马上滚出这条街 |
[15:06] | Because he’s a convicted criminal | 因为他是个被定罪的罪犯 |
[15:07] | who would say anything to get those charges off his back. | 为了摆脱指控他什么都说得出来 |
[15:10] | I mean, we can prove Escano ordered it. | 我们可以证明是伊斯卡诺指使的 |
[15:12] | Only by the kid’s word, | 仅凭那孩子的几句话 |
[15:13] | and Escano looks like a respectable citizen. | 而伊斯卡诺看起来是个体面的公民 |
[15:15] | That’s gonna go bad a hundred different ways. | 不管怎样都不会有好结果 |
[15:17] | ASA’s not gonna bite. | 助理检察官不会起诉 |
[15:18] | No, he’s right. We’re sticking to the plan. | 他说得对 我们要按计划行事 |
[15:20] | The intercept of money exchanged for the dope. | 截获用来交换毒品的钱 |
[15:23] | – We stay on course. – What about Anna? | -我们按计划行事 -那安娜怎么办 |
[15:26] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:27] | Anna was raped in a Temidos initiation. | 安娜在恐怖分子帮入会仪式上被强奸了 |
[15:29] | Escano probably ordered that too. | 恐怕这也是伊斯卡诺安排的 |
[15:31] | He could have been there while she was being raped. | 她被强奸的时候他可能在场 |
[15:33] | For all we know, he participated. | 据我们所知 他参与了 |
[15:35] | Anna deserves to know that. | 安娜有权知道这一点 |
[15:37] | Look, I agree, | 我不反对 |
[15:38] | but not when she’s in the middle of this. | 不过得等她结束了任务再说 |
[15:41] | If it were me, I’d want to know. | 如果是我 我会想知道 |
[15:42] | Hailey, Anna is unraveling at the edges. | 海莉 安娜正处在崩溃边缘 |
[15:46] | She has been undercover 24/7 for months. | 她已经全天候卧底好几个月了 |
[15:49] | She doesn’t know who she is right now. | 她现在都不知道自己是谁 |
[15:51] | I’m her handler. | 我是她的负责人 |
[15:52] | I’m not putting her through this. | 我不会让她经历这些 |
[15:57] | Look, one more day, | 再过一天 |
[15:58] | she’ll have taken down Escano herself. | 她就能亲手拿下伊斯卡诺了 |
[16:00] | – Do you want that for her? – Yeah. | -你想让她成功吗 -当然 |
[16:01] | Good, me too. So end of discussion. | 很好 我也是 讨论结束 |
[16:05] | We don’t tell her. | 我们不告诉她 |
[16:12] | Look, this buy just got a lot more complicated. | 听着 这桩买卖变得更复杂了 |
[16:14] | Escano’s gonna find out | 伊斯卡诺会发现 |
[16:15] | three of his recruits were busted. | 他的三个手下被抓了 |
[16:18] | So where is he right now? | 他现在到底在哪 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[16:26] | No, nothing changes for now. Nothing. | 没有 一切如旧 没有异常 |
[16:30] | I’ll call if there’s a problem. | 如果有问题我会打电话 |
[16:39] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[16:42] | I need you to get in your car and follow me. | 我要你上车跟着我 |
[16:46] | W–What’s going on? | 怎 怎么了 |
[16:48] | Come on. Now. | 快点 现在 |
[17:24] | Kev, you on a monitor? | 小凯 你在监视器旁边吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah, go for me, Sarge. | 我在 说吧 警长 |
[17:26] | All right, pull up the tracker on Escano. | 好 调出伊斯卡诺的追踪器 |
[17:28] | He’s on the move. | 他在行进中 |
[17:34] | He’s on Damen, going southbound. | 他在达曼街 正往南走 |
[17:36] | All right, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[17:37] | I need your eyes. We’re staying four blocks back. | 我要你盯住他 我们在后面四个街区 |
[17:40] | All right, got you. | 好 我知道了 |
[18:06] | I want you to help me search. | 我要你帮我找东西 |
[18:08] | – What? – Help me search. | -什么 -帮我找东西 |
[18:12] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[18:13] | Cameras, trackers, bugs. | 相机 追踪器 窃听器 |
[18:15] | Anything the police might use. | 任何警方可能使用的东西 |
[18:17] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[18:56] | I want you to take a look under there. | 我想让你看一下那下面 |
[18:59] | It’s fine, Javi. There’s nothing there. | 没东西 哈维 下面没东西 |
[19:00] | – You already checked– – Under. | -你已经检查过了 -去看下面 |
[19:35] | Show him the tracker, Anna. | 给他看追踪器 安娜 |
[19:37] | This could be a test. Come on. | 这可能是个考验 快点 |
[20:00] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[20:06] | It’s a goddamn problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[20:18] | So just make sure no one’s following you, okay? | 确保没人跟着你 好吗 |
[20:20] | – Okay, but I– – Go home. | -好的 但我… -回家 |
[20:54] | Hey, Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[20:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[20:58] | Listen, if it’s okay with you, | 听着 如果你可以的话 |
[20:59] | I think I’ma need you to keep Rafa | 我想我需要你 |
[21:00] | a couple more days, yeah? | 多照看拉法几天 好吗 |
[21:03] | Okay, thanks so much, girl. I owe you. | 太感谢了 姑娘 我欠你个人情 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Yeah, just, um– | 没事 只是 |
[21:10] | just tell him Mom loves him, okay? | 告诉他妈妈爱他 好吗 |
[21:14] | Okay, yeah. I’ll see you guys real soon. | 好的 我很快就会去找你们 |
[21:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:45] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[21:47] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[21:48] | I don’t know what the hell that was. | 我不知道那算什么 |
[21:50] | Anna, you did the right thing. | 安娜 你做得对 |
[21:52] | – You did good. – It’s ’cause of me, right? | -你做得很好 -是因为我 对吗 |
[21:53] | I’m the reason he’s all suspicious? | 是我让他起了疑心 |
[21:55] | – No, no, Anna– – He’s looking at me weird. | -不不 安娜 -他看我的眼神很奇怪 |
[21:56] | It is not about you, Anna. | 不是因为你 安娜 |
[21:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:00] | Have you heard of a kid named Mateo Vega? | 你听说过一个叫马特奥·维嘉的孩子吗 |
[22:03] | No? No, who is that? | 没有 没有 他是谁 |
[22:04] | He’s nobody. He’s a car thief, okay? | 他是个无名小卒 是个偷车贼 |
[22:07] | Escano’s been using him to steal rides for his meets. | 伊斯卡诺雇他偷车 方便自己碰头 |
[22:11] | We think he was gonna supply the car for the buy. | 我们觉得他会把车辆供给买方 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:14] | And he just got scooped up? | 他被抓起来了吗 |
[22:17] | Area North busted him for auto theft. | 北区警局因为偷车逮捕了他 |
[22:19] | It just went down. | 最近的事 |
[22:20] | So Escano thinks that was all about him? | 所以伊斯卡诺以为和他有关 |
[22:23] | I mean, could be. | 我想可能是 |
[22:24] | He probably thinks his arrest was about product not cars. | 他可能觉得那孩子被捕是因为毒品 而不是车 |
[22:27] | Made him paranoid. | 这让他变得多疑 |
[22:29] | Okay, so then we’re done. | 好 所以我们结束了 |
[22:31] | – Buy’s off, right? – No. | -交易结束了 对吗 -不 |
[22:33] | Anna, the wheels are still in motion. | 安娜 那些车还在使用中 |
[22:34] | Escano’s responsible for that load. | 伊斯卡诺要为那些货物负责 |
[22:37] | I mean, by the sound of that, | 那听起来就是 |
[22:38] | that is bulk cartel product. | 一大批贩毒集团毒品 |
[22:41] | He needs that to keep expanding his territory. | 他需要以此来扩张他的势力 |
[22:43] | I don’t–no, I um… | 我不 不 我 |
[22:47] | look, I can’t even see straight anymore, okay? | 听着 我已经看不透了 好吗 |
[22:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[22:51] | Look, I don’t feel like I know what’s even real. | 听着 我感觉我已经不知道什么是真的了 |
[22:56] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[22:56] | No, no. No, you don’t. | 不不不 你不能 |
[23:00] | You don’t want out, Anna. | 你不能想要退出 安娜 |
[23:02] | You don’t, okay? | 你不能 好吗 |
[23:05] | This is all gonna be worth it. | 这一切都会值得的 |
[23:09] | Listen, you’re gonna put that man in jail. | 听着 你会让那个人锒铛入狱 |
[23:13] | You are. | 你会的 |
[23:15] | And you’re gonna get 10% of everything we seize. | 你能从缴获物资中拿到的10%分成 |
[23:20] | And you and Rafa are gonna have a good life. | 你和拉法能过上好日子 |
[23:23] | The one you deserve. | 你值得的好日子 |
[23:25] | And it’s all gonna be because of you. | 如果能成 这都是你的功劳 |
[23:29] | What we’re doing here, together, this is real. | 我们一起做的这些事 是真的 |
[23:39] | You know, you two sound just the same sometimes. | 你们俩有的时候听起来完全一样 |
[23:45] | You can do this. I know you can. | 你能做到 我知道你可以 |
[23:49] | Hey, trust me. I got you. | 相信我 有我在 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:13] | Where are we at on the cartel truck? | 贩毒货车到哪了 |
[24:15] | Headed straight to us. | 正在朝我们这边来 |
[24:16] | Well, no matter what Escano’s thinking, | 不管伊斯卡诺在想什么 |
[24:17] | he still hasn’t called off the buy. | 他还没有取消交易 |
[24:25] | Sarge, you good? | 警长 你还好吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:30] | Hold down the fort, Jay. I’ll be back in a few. | 先按兵不动 杰 我一会儿回来 |
[24:50] | I believe this is yours. | 我猜这是你的 |
[24:55] | Remember when we met? | 记得我们认识的时候吗 |
[24:57] | – Your bakery was robbed. – Yeah. | -你的烘焙店被抢了 -是的 |
[25:01] | Then you worked a shooting outside my store. | 你在店外开了枪 |
[25:03] | That was Joshua. | 那个人叫约书亚 |
[25:06] | Yeah. It’s terrible, the violence. | 是的 很可怕 很暴力 |
[25:09] | When you take a closer look, | 当你认真观察 |
[25:13] | and you look at places | 认真观察 |
[25:14] | that groups like Los Temidos operate, | 恐怖分子帮势力所在的片区 |
[25:19] | you see safety in the streets, | 你会看到安全的街道 |
[25:22] | respect for small business, | 对小商小贩的尊重 |
[25:24] | no drive-bys, no innocents killed. | 没有飞车袭击 没有滥杀无辜 |
[25:27] | You see order. | 你会看到秩序 |
[25:29] | Homicide stats are lower in Temidos pockets. | 恐怖分子帮势力范围内 犯罪数据更低 |
[25:32] | It’s good for Chicago. | 对芝加哥来说是件好事 |
[25:36] | You know, I know the history of the police here– | 我知道这里警察的过往 |
[25:39] | the racism, corruption. | 种族歧视 贪腐 |
[25:44] | And it’s shameful. | 很可耻 |
[25:48] | But I don’t think people understand | 但我觉得人们并不理解 |
[25:49] | the kind of pressure that someone like you is under. | 你们这种人所承受的压力 |
[25:53] | The violence that you see. | 你们所看到的暴力 |
[25:57] | The risks that you take. | 你们所承担的风险 |
[25:58] | The lines that you have to cross. | 你们必须要越过的红线 |
[26:03] | Now, what did you go to jail for? | 你以前因为什么入过狱 |
[26:06] | I think you already know if you looked me up. | 如果你调查过我 你应该已经知道了 |
[26:10] | I like to hear from the source. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
[26:13] | I didn’t play by the good cop rules. | 我没有遵守好警察的规定 |
[26:15] | You don’t like rules. | 你不喜欢规定 |
[26:17] | – No. – Well, neither do I. | -不喜欢 -我也不喜欢 |
[26:20] | There’s no surviving in rules. | 遵守规定就没有活路 |
[26:25] | You know, the cops have always circled Los Temidos, | 警察经常查围剿恐怖分子帮 |
[26:28] | and they’ve always come up empty. | 但最后都扑了空 |
[26:32] | And it will remain that way. | 以后也一直是这样 |
[26:36] | For Chicago’s sake. | 为了芝加哥 |
[26:43] | For survival. | 为了生存 |
[27:14] | I just had a face to face with Escano. | 我刚刚和伊斯卡诺见了面 |
[27:17] | He thinks he owns a dirty cop. | 他以为他贿赂了我 |
[27:20] | All right, contact IAD. | 好了 联系内务部 |
[27:21] | Tell them we made a covert money seizure. | 告诉他们我们秘密查封了一笔钱 |
[27:24] | Let them know I’m cracking off the sup right now. | 让他们知道我现在要断了他们的财路 |
[27:27] | Cartel truck? | 贩毒货车在哪 |
[27:29] | It’s due to arrive in Chicago tomorrow morning. | 明早到达芝加哥 |
[27:31] | I heard from Anna. | 我听安娜说 |
[27:33] | Escano wants to meet her at the bakery before it opens. | 伊斯卡诺会在面包店开门前跟她在那里见面 |
[27:38] | This deal’s on. | 交易继续 |
[27:47] | All right, we need to play this precise. | 我们行动要谨慎 |
[27:49] | No mistakes or this whole thing could go up in smoke. | 不容许任何差错 否则整个案子就黄了 |
[27:52] | Assume Escano is paranoid. | 假设伊斯卡诺很多疑 |
[27:54] | We switch out our cars. | 我们要换掉我们的车辆 |
[27:55] | Assume he’s got eyes on us. | 假设他监视我们 |
[27:57] | From here on out, we do heat runs. | 从现在开始 我们行动迅速 |
[28:00] | All right, Hailey? | 怎么样 海莉 |
[28:01] | Cartel truck carrying the suspect loadis an hour out. | 载着可疑货物的贩毒货车一个小时后到 |
[28:03] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[28:04] | You and Jay coordinate with ICE. | 你和杰配合移民总署 |
[28:06] | – Get eyes on it and follow. – Copy that. | -盯紧了 别跟丢 -收到 |
[28:08] | Okay, the driver’s gonna park somewhere. | 司机会找地方停车 |
[28:10] | When he gets out, I want him followed. Adam? | 他下车后 你跟紧他 亚当 |
[28:12] | – That’s you. – You got it. | -你负责 -收到 |
[28:13] | Kim, Kev, you’re with me from the start on Anna and Escano. | 金 凯文 你们和我跟着安娜和伊斯卡诺 |
[28:16] | We got you. | 收到 |
[28:18] | The goal for all of us, | 大家的目标是 |
[28:19] | follow them to the drop site. | 跟着他们到达卸货地点 |
[28:20] | That’s where they’re gonna exchange | 他们会在那里进行 |
[28:22] | the money for the dope. | 钱货交易 |
[28:24] | That’s when we move in. | 那就是我们行动的时候 |
[28:28] | Let’s do it. | 开工 |
[28:31] | This is Kelly with ICE, you guys monitoring? | 我是移民总署的凯利 你们在监视吗 |
[28:33] | Go with your traffic, Kelly. This is Halstead. | 我们跟着你的车走 凯利 我是霍斯特德 |
[28:35] | Target vehicle is northbound on the 3600 block of Addison. | 目标车辆在艾迪生3600号街区往北行驶 |
[28:39] | We anticipated you. | 我们等着呢 |
[28:40] | We’re two blocks out in front. | 我们在你们前面两个街区处 |
[28:42] | There it is. | 过来了 |
[28:44] | Kelly, we got the guy in pocket. | 凯利 我们锁定目标了 |
[28:45] | We’ll take it from here, thanks. | 现在由我们接手 谢谢 |
[28:47] | After this goes down, drinks are on us. | 这事结束后 我们请客 |
[28:49] | Copy that. Kick some ass, Chicago. | 收到 好好露一手 芝加哥 |
[28:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:05] | Sarge, we got the target truck pulling | 长官 发现目标车辆 |
[29:06] | into the bargain store parking lot | 停进了廉价商店停车场 |
[29:08] | on West Addison and California. | 在艾迪生和加利福尼亚大街西边 |
[29:10] | Okay, good. Bed down. | 好的 收到 守住那里 |
[29:11] | Get as close as you can without raising any flags. | 尽量靠近 不要被对方发现 |
[29:14] | Copy that, Sarge. | 收到 长官 |
[29:27] | Adam, what’s your 20? | 亚当 你那边目前的情况如何 |
[29:32] | I got eyes on the truck from the north entrance. | 我在停车场北入口处监视车辆 |
[29:35] | It’s parked in the northeast corner of the lot. | 它停在停车场的东北角 |
[29:44] | Driver just got out. | 司机刚刚下车 |
[29:45] | He left keys on the rear driver’s side tire. | 他把汽车钥匙放在后轮侧胎上 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I see him. He’s coming my way. | 好 我看到他了 他正朝我走来 |
[29:53] | All right, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[29:53] | Remember, Escano’s got eyes everywhere. | 记住 伊斯卡诺到处都有眼线 |
[29:56] | – Keep your distance. – Will do. | -注意保持距离 -收到 |
[30:04] | Okay, I got Escano. He’s pulling in right now. | 我看到伊斯卡诺了 他正在停车 |
[30:20] | Our driver just checked into a small motel off of Addison. | 司机刚刚进了艾迪生街边的汽车旅馆 |
[30:24] | Sarge, he’s out of his SUV. | 长官 他从越野车里下来了 |
[30:26] | He’s carrying two duffel bags. | 他拿着两个行李袋 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that’s our money. | 那就是我们要找的钱 |
[30:30] | He’s not gonna let that out of his sight. | 他会把钱袋看得牢牢的 |
[30:37] | Take a break. I need this room. | 休息一下 我要用这个房间 |
[30:48] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[30:51] | – What? – Turn around. | -什么 -转过身去 |
[30:53] | What? You’re not gonna search me. | 什么 你才不能搜我的身 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause some kid got arrested for stealing a car? | 就因为有人偷车被抓了 |
[31:01] | – That ain’t on me. – How’d you know that? | -那件事不怪我 -你怎么知道这件事的 |
[31:03] | ‘Cause I know everybody in Temidos. | 因为我认识每个恐怖分子帮的人 |
[31:05] | Look, that’s why you got a tracker put under your car. | 听着 所以你车底下才被安装了追踪器 |
[31:09] | I’ve had your back since my first delivery. | 我第一次送货开始就一直支持你 |
[31:13] | I don’t deserve to have you put your hands on me. | 你不该搜我的身 |
[31:15] | Sarge, you seeing this? | 长官 你看到了吗 |
[31:16] | Stand down, she’s got it. | 稳住 她可以的 |
[31:22] | Why are you here, hmm? Doing this. | 你为什么来这里 干这个 |
[31:28] | – I want more than what I got. – Exactly. | -我想得到更多 -没错 |
[31:32] | You want something more. | 你想要得到更多 |
[31:35] | You want to be something bigger than you are. | 你想拥有比现在更大的成就 |
[31:38] | You want more meaning than just a girl | 你想要的更多 不想仅仅是个 |
[31:39] | without a family, right? A kid without a daddy? | 没家的孩子 没有爸爸的孩子 对吧 |
[31:43] | Your crappy one-bedroom apartment | 你那破烂的一居室公寓 |
[31:45] | that feels like a prison, and who gives you more? | 像个牢房 谁能给你更多 |
[31:52] | – You. – Yes. | -你 -对 |
[31:53] | This kid wasn’t busted for stealing cars. | 那个孩子不是因为偷车被抓 |
[31:55] | He was busted for an initiation, | 他是因为一个入会仪式被抓 |
[31:57] | and a girl was hurt, so no, they’re not after me | 有个女孩受伤了 不 他们不是因为 |
[32:00] | because some dumb kid was stealing cars. | 哪个蠢货偷车才来抓我的 |
[32:03] | We’re not playing a game here. | 我们这里不是玩玩而已 |
[32:04] | What do you mean, a girl got hurt? | 你什么意思 有个姑娘受伤了 |
[32:06] | Look, I’m trusting you. | 听着 我现在信任你 |
[32:07] | I’m letting you stay here to get more, | 我让你留在这里可以得到更多 |
[32:09] | and I’m telling you that this is not a game. | 我跟你说这不是游戏 |
[32:11] | So when I ask you to be searched, | 所以当我要搜你的身 |
[32:14] | when I ask you to do anything, | 我让你做任何事 |
[32:17] | you say yes. | 你只能说 好的 |
[32:21] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[32:27] | – Yeah. – Now, turn around. | -明白了 -现在 转过身去 |
[32:35] | There’s a big box store. 1224 Addison. | 有个仓储式商店 在艾迪生街1224号 |
[32:40] | You’re gonna go there. Make sure you’re not followed. | 你到那里去 确保没人跟踪你 |
[32:43] | One of our trucks is gonna be there. | 我们会派一辆车过去 |
[32:50] | Keys are gonna be on the tires. | 钥匙放在轮胎上 |
[32:54] | You’re gonna drive it to me on the South Side. | 你要开车到南区来找我 |
[32:57] | I’ll text you the address when we’re clear. | 我们安全后我就把地址告诉你 |
[33:00] | We’ll meet. I’ll check the product. | 我们碰头 我检查货物 |
[33:03] | You take the cash, and you drive it back. | 你拿走现金 开车回去 |
[33:25] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[33:28] | Are we done here? | 说完了吗 |
[33:30] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[34:44] | Trudy, you got ears? | 特鲁迪 你能听见吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I’m here. | 能 我在 |
[34:49] | You got the tracker on Anna? | 你能查到安娜的位置吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah, she’s going north on Ogden. | 能 她在奥格登路往南行驶 |
[34:52] | All right, she stays on Ogden, | 好 她在奥格登路上 |
[34:53] | what’s the first viaduct she’ll hit? | 遇到的第一个桥洞在哪里 |
[34:55] | Uh, looks like Waveland, three miles ahead. | 看起来是维伍兰 距离三英里 |
[34:59] | Copy, thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[35:54] | – You knew? – Anna… | -你早就知道吗 -安娜 |
[35:58] | A woman was hurt in an initiation. | 一位女性在入会仪式时被伤害 |
[36:01] | It was a gang rape, right? | 是群奸 对吧 |
[36:03] | That’s why they took Mateo in. | 所以警察把马特奥抓走了 |
[36:07] | So you lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[36:09] | You stood in front of me, | 你站在我面前 |
[36:12] | and you told me, “You and me.” | 对我说”我和你” |
[36:15] | And then you lied to me. | 然后你骗了我 |
[36:16] | Anna, I did it so you could keep going. | 安娜 我这么做是为了让你继续 |
[36:18] | – That’s my choice. – No, it’s mine. | -这是我的选择 -不 这是我的 |
[36:20] | You’re my responsibility. | 你是我的责任 |
[36:23] | – It’s my job to protect you. – Protect me? | -我的职责是保护你 -保护我 |
[36:25] | What, do you think I’m a child? | 怎么 你觉得我是个孩子吗 |
[36:30] | He ordered my rape, right? | 他下令强奸我 对吧 |
[36:34] | – W–was he there? – I don’t know. | -他在场吗 -我不知道 |
[36:36] | – Come on. – I don’t. | -拜托 -我真的不知道 |
[36:39] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[36:43] | Look, Anna, I let you in my life. | 安娜 我让你进入我的生活 |
[36:45] | I gave you everything I have, which is this, the job. | 我给了你我拥有的一切 就是这份工作 |
[36:53] | Look, I’m being as real as I can. | 我已经竭尽全力坦诚了 |
[36:57] | Escano didn’t spot your pin cam. | 伊斯卡诺梅发现你的针孔摄像头 |
[36:59] | If you want to do this, | 如果你想继续 |
[37:00] | if you still want to get him, then we will. | 如果你还想抓住他 那我们能做到 |
[37:05] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[37:08] | I’m gonna do this for me. | 我要为自己做这件事 |
[37:11] | And then I don’t ever want to see you again. | 然后我再也不想见到你 |
[37:16] | Move your damn car now. | 赶紧移开你的车 |
[37:47] | All right, Escano is on foot exiting the bakery. | 伊斯卡诺步行离开了烘焙坊 |
[37:50] | He’s got those two duffel bags glued to his side. | 他拿了两个帆布包 |
[37:53] | He’s getting into his SUV with the bags. | 他带着包进SUV了 |
[37:55] | Looks like we’re going mobile. | 看上去该行动了 |
[37:57] | Escano’s driving his personal car? | 伊斯卡诺要开自己的车吗 |
[37:59] | Yes, sir. | 对 |
[38:02] | He’s turning left on Fullerton going eastbound. | 他在富勒顿左转 往东边去了 |
[38:05] | Just stay loose, Kev. | 跟得别太紧 凯文 |
[38:07] | Keep a lot of buffers between you. | 中间隔几辆车 |
[38:09] | He starts looking over his shoulder, | 如果他开始到处张望 |
[38:11] | eyeballing his mirrors, you pull back. | 打量后视镜 你就撤退 |
[38:14] | Copy you, Sarge. | 收到 警长 |
[38:25] | – You see this guy? – Yeah. | -你看到这家伙了吗 -嗯 |
[38:28] | Sarge, I got a male Hispanic who just grabbed the keys | 警长 有个拉丁裔男性刚拿了 |
[38:30] | to our cartel truck. | 贩毒车的车钥匙 |
[38:36] | Okay, he just opened the back door, | 他打开了车的后备箱 |
[38:38] | and he climbed inside. | 爬了进去 |
[38:42] | All right, keep sharp eyes. Something’s off. | 盯紧点 有事不对劲 |
[38:44] | Stay with that truck. | 看好那辆货车 |
[38:54] | Wait, what is he doing? | 等等 他在干什么 |
[38:57] | Nah, Sarge, something ain’t right. | 警长 有事不对劲 |
[38:59] | He just hit the I-90 on-ramp. | 他刚开到了I90的匝道 |
[39:02] | He’s going north. | 他往北去了 |
[39:04] | Headed back toward the money house. | 往藏钱屋那个方向去了 |
[39:16] | Come on, pick up. | 快点 接电话 |
[39:24] | – What? – Something’s wrong. | -干嘛 -有事不对劲 |
[39:26] | – Pull it. – What are you talking about? | -中止行动 -你在说什么 |
[39:28] | He’s on the highway | 他在高速上 |
[39:30] | heading toward the suburbs with the money. | 朝藏钱的郊区开去 |
[39:32] | That’s not what he told you was gonna happen. | 那不是他告诉你的交易地点 |
[39:34] | Now, pull it. | 停止行动 |
[39:34] | He’s probably just doing heat runs. | 他大概只是需要去拿钱 |
[39:37] | Look, I am not letting this be for nothing, okay? | 听着 我不能让这一切打水漂 懂吗 |
[39:40] | Anna, listen to me. | 安娜 听我说 |
[39:42] | Listen! | 听好了 |
[39:44] | We will get him another day. | 我们另找日子抓住他 |
[39:46] | Look, right now it’s over. | 现在任务结束了 |
[39:48] | Just call Escano, tell him you got a tail. | 联系伊斯卡诺 说你被尾随了 |
[39:50] | End it. | 结束 |
[39:52] | No. | 不 |
[39:58] | Yo, boss, I got movement here too. | 老大 这里也有动作 |
[40:02] | Uh, male, Hispanic, 20s. | 男性 拉丁裔 二十多岁 |
[40:05] | He’s checking out our cartel driver’s room. | 他在查看贩毒货车司机住的窗户 |
[40:07] | This guy’s head’s on a swivel. | 这家伙东张西望的 |
[40:09] | Copy that. Jay, what about your man? | 收到 杰 你那边的人呢 |
[40:11] | He’s still inside. He hasn’t driven off. | 他还在车里 还没把车开走 |
[40:13] | I don’t know what the hell he’s doing back there. | 我不知道他在后面干什么 |
[40:16] | All right, I want everybody listening. | 所有人都听好 |
[40:19] | We move on it all now. | 我们现在闯入 |
[40:21] | Adam, Jay, Hailey, move! | 亚当 杰 海莉 行动 |
[40:27] | Police, let me see your hands. | 警察 举起手来 |
[40:29] | Chicago PD, drop the weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[40:33] | Get your hands out of your pockets now. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[40:35] | Don’t do it. | 别轻举妄动 |
[40:35] | Take your hand out of your pocket. | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[40:37] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. | 需要紧急支援 有人对警察开枪 |
[40:39] | Take your hand out of your pocket! | 把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[40:41] | Police! | 警察 |
[41:03] | Hailey! | 海莉 |