时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – Mack all right? – Yeah. | -小玛挺好的吧 -嗯 |
[00:16] | I thought we were doing family dinner. | 我们不是要家庭聚餐吗 |
[00:17] | Yeah, at 6:00. | 是啊 6点钟 |
[00:19] | It’s a new schedule. I told you. | 是新的作息时间 我跟你说过的 |
[00:20] | No, no, you didn’t. I would’ve clocked out earlier. | 不 你没说过 否则我就早点打卡下班了 |
[00:22] | I would’ve looped in Platt. | 我会跟普拉特打招呼的 |
[00:23] | I thought we were going back at 7:00. | 我以为我们要7点钟回来 |
[00:24] | No, I wanted to try | 不是 我想要尝试 |
[00:25] | the new bedtime to help with the sleep, | 新的睡觉时间来帮助她的睡眠 |
[00:27] | like the therapist said. | 就像治疗师说的那样 |
[00:29] | – I did tell you. – Okay. | -我的确跟你讲过了 -好吧 |
[00:32] | All right, I guess I missed family dinner again. | 好吧 看来我又错过了家庭聚餐 |
[00:34] | I’m just trying to get her on a schedule, Adam. | 我只是想让她的作息有规律 亚当 |
[00:36] | I get it. I’m not saying anything about that. | 我明白 那个我没有意见 |
[00:37] | It’s just you could’ve texted me is all. | 你本可以给我发个短信 |
[00:39] | It would’ve been nice. | 那样就好了 |
[00:40] | Can we not do this tonight? | 我们今晚别吵架行吗 |
[00:43] | Please? | 拜托 |
[00:44] | Kim, you know, we have to communicate with each other. | 金 我们必须要彼此沟通啊 |
[00:46] | The therapist said we’re supposed to talk about | 治疗师说我们应该谈一谈 |
[00:48] | what happened to us when Makayla was taken. | 玛凯拉被劫走对我们俩的影响 |
[00:49] | I know that. I know. | 这点我知道 我知道 |
[00:50] | Come on, I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[00:56] | Let me fix you something to eat, okay? | 我来给你弄点吃的 好吗 |
[00:58] | Eat up what’s left. | 把剩的吃了吧 |
[01:00] | You know what? I’ll go out and grab a bite. | 这样吧 我出去吃口东西 |
[01:02] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[01:16] | Late for dinner without an excuse. | 无缘无故耽误了回家吃晚饭 |
[01:18] | Come on, you’re better than that. | 你不应该这样的啊 |
[01:20] | The 90 was shut down from Cermak to Roosevelt. | 90号公路从瑟马克封到了罗斯福街 |
[01:23] | It was right in front of you. | 就在你眼前啊 |
[01:25] | I wasn’t late though. That’s the point. | 可我到家并没晚啊 关键就是这个 |
[01:27] | I wasn’t late. I’m the victim here. | 我没晚 这里头我才是受害者 |
[01:30] | Kids these days, yeah. | 现在的孩子们啊 |
[01:32] | Bet’s on you, Ruz. | 该你下注了 鲁塞克 |
[01:35] | The kid’s all in. | 这小子全都押上了 |
[01:37] | You know, next time, stay home. | 下一回 待在家里 |
[01:40] | I’d still be at home if supper happened | 如果开饭的时间没问题 |
[01:42] | at the right time. | 这会儿我还在家呢 |
[01:43] | Yo, big whale. Someone here to see you. | 大鱼 有人来找你了 |
[01:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[01:54] | Mr. P! Hey! | P先生 你好 |
[01:56] | Officer Ruzek, good to see you. | 鲁塞克警官 见到你太高兴了 |
[01:59] | You’re lookin’, uh… | 你看着… |
[02:00] | Like I aged 20 years in the last month? | 好像1个月老了20岁吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah. My shoulder had a little run-in with a door. | 我的肩膀和门发生了点矛盾 |
[02:04] | – Yeah, it looks like the door won. – I’d say. | -看起来是门赢了 -可说呢 |
[02:06] | – Ha, you okay? – Yeah, no, | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[02:07] | it should be coming off soon. | 应该很快就过去了 |
[02:08] | Hey, Bench! This right here, this is Mr. P. | 本奇 这边 这位是P先生 |
[02:10] | He was my English teacher over at Tilden. | 他是我在蒂尔登高中时的英语老师 |
[02:13] | – I didn’t know you could read. – I’m full of surprises. | -你还会认字吗 -处处给人惊喜吧 |
[02:16] | – Do you want a drink? – No, no, I’m good, I’m good. | -你要喝点吗 -不 不用了 |
[02:18] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[02:19] | Okay. Thanks, Bench. | 谢了 本奇 |
[02:21] | – Have a seat. – Sure. | -坐吧 -好 |
[02:23] | So, Jesus, how long has it been? | 天啊 都多长时间了 |
[02:26] | Geez. Two years? | 天啊 两年了吧 |
[02:29] | Cullen Boyd’s wedding. | 卡伦·博伊德的婚礼 |
[02:30] | – That was one for the ages. – Yeah. | -那婚礼搞得可真不错 -是啊 |
[02:32] | How’s the Mrs.? And Olivia. | 您夫人怎么样 奥利维亚呢 |
[02:33] | She got the hockey scholarship to U of I, right? | 她拿到了伊利诺伊大学的冰球奖学金 对吧 |
[02:36] | Olivia’s had a rough couple years, um… | 奥利维亚有两年过得有些不好… |
[02:40] | got injured, then, uh… | 受了伤 然后… |
[02:43] | pain pills. | 止疼药 |
[02:47] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[02:50] | No. | 不好 |
[02:53] | What do you need, Mr. P? | 你有什么事吗 P先生 |
[02:54] | – What can I do to help you? – Find her. | -有什么需要我帮忙的 -找到她 |
[02:58] | We haven’t seen her for two months. | 我们有两个月没见到她了 |
[02:59] | We had her here at Lakeside U after another rehab. | 再次戒毒之后 我们送她来了这边的湖滨大学 |
[03:03] | But…started missing classes, | 但…她开始缺课 |
[03:06] | didn’t go back to her apartment. | 不回她的公寓 |
[03:08] | S-she’s gone. | 她…她不见了 |
[03:09] | Have you contacted Missing Persons? | 你和失踪人口部联系过了吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, but with her age and history… | 嗯 但以她的年纪和过往历史… |
[03:13] | She’s not a high priority. | 她的优先级不会高 |
[03:15] | Mr. P, have you checked with the morgue? | P先生 你去停尸房看过吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah. She’s not there. | 去了 她没在那里 |
[03:19] | Good. Good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[03:21] | Here, um… | 这个… |
[03:24] | I thought this could help you. | 我想这个可能对你有用 |
[03:27] | Those are the friends I know about… | 这些是我知道的她的朋友… |
[03:31] | And, uh, picture in case you need it. | 还有照片 你可能需要 |
[03:34] | It’s from before, but… | 是以前的 但… |
[03:38] | – It’s still her. – This will help. | -依然是她 -这个会有用的 |
[03:42] | So I’m gonna do everything I can for you. | 我会尽全力的 |
[03:43] | I gotta just-I gotta tell you– | 但我必须告诉你… |
[03:45] | I know, I know. I just, um… | 我明白 明白 我只是… |
[03:47] | I just need our daughter back. | 只是需要把我们的女儿找回来 |
[03:50] | Our girl. | 我们的孩子 |
[03:53] | Family. | 家人 |
[03:55] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[03:59] | That’s okay. | 没问题 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I’m sorry for calling so late. | 很抱歉这么晚打电话 |
[04:04] | Thank you for trying. Okay, bye. | 费心了 好 再见 |
[04:19] | I knew I heard someone scurrying around up here. | 我就说有人在这加班加点的呢 |
[04:21] | I thought it was Hank. | 我还以为是汉克 |
[04:23] | Does that mean I don’t get that? | 那是说我就没得喝了吗 |
[04:25] | 6 bucks a cup. Don’t chug it like a 40. | 6块钱一杯的 不用好像40块的慢慢品 |
[04:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[04:29] | Checking a missing person for a friend. | 帮朋友查一个失踪人口 |
[04:31] | At midnight? | 大半夜的 |
[04:33] | I owe this guy a lot. | 我欠这家伙好多 |
[04:37] | – You check open-air markets? – Yeah, nothing. | -你查过露天市场吗 -嗯 没有 |
[04:39] | All her LKAs are dead. | 她所有的已知住址都没有线索 |
[04:41] | She hasn’t been to school in like two months. | 她有两个月没去学校了 |
[04:43] | She just kind of–poof-disappeared. | 她噗的一下就消失了 |
[04:46] | Her car got ticketed? | 她的车被贴罚单了吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, she left it at the dorm. | 她把车扔在宿舍了 |
[04:49] | – It’s about to get booted. – Mm, no, she’s not. | -车就快要被拖走了 -不 她没有 |
[04:54] | Different parking spaces. Same address on West Palmer, | 不同的停车位 帕尔玛西街的同一个地址 |
[04:56] | but one’s on the north side of the street. | 但一个是在街的北侧 |
[04:59] | The other is west. | 另一个在西边 |
[05:02] | So she hasn’t been leaving it there. | 所以她并没有把车扔在那 |
[05:04] | She’s been coming and going. | 她一直在进进出出 |
[05:07] | Good eye, Sarge. | 好眼力 警长 |
[05:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | – Hi, sir. – Yeah? | -你好先生 -什么事 |
[05:28] | I’m Officer Ruzek, Chicago PD. | 我是芝加哥警察局的鲁塞克警官 |
[05:31] | I’m following up on a missing persons case. | 我在追查一个失踪人口的案子 |
[05:33] | You mind if I take a look inside? | 我能进去看看吗 |
[05:35] | – Right this way. – Thank you. | -这边走 -谢谢 |
[06:01] | You all right there, bud? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[06:08] | Hey, man. | 我说 |
[06:10] | Yo, kid, why don’t you have a seat? | 小伙子 不如你坐下吧 |
[06:17] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[06:27] | Hey, look at me. What’d you take? | 看着我 你吃了什么 |
[06:29] | What’d you take, kid? | 你吃了什么 小伙子 |
[06:32] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[06:33] | Yeah, this is Officer Adam Ruzek, badge 59054. | 喂 我是鲁塞克警官 警号59054 |
[06:37] | You keep pressure right there, you understand? | 你压住这里别松 明白吗 |
[06:39] | I got multiple ODs. Lakeside University, | 我这里有几个吸毒过量的 在湖滨大学 |
[06:42] | Robbins Dorm. | 罗宾斯宿舍 |
[06:43] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[06:45] | Send me two ambulances, right now. | 马上派两辆救护车过来 |
[06:48] | Come on, kid. Hey, you got more of this? | 加油 孩子 你还有这个吗 |
[06:50] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[06:52] | Hey, hey! Do you have any more Narcan? | 你还有纳洛酮吗 |
[06:54] | No, I gave him mine. | 没有了 我把我的给他了 |
[06:57] | – Did you take this dope? – I can handle it. | -你磕了这种药吗 -我能搞定 |
[07:00] | You’re Olivia, right? | 你是奥利维亚 对吗 |
[07:01] | Olivia Pasquazi? | 奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹 |
[07:03] | I know your dad. He sent me to find you. | 我认识你爸爸 他让我来找你 |
[07:05] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[07:11] | Keep your eyes open, Olivia. | 别睡 奥利维亚 |
[07:13] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[07:28] | You the detective who caught it? | 你就是发现他们的警探 |
[07:30] | Officer. Officer Ruzek. | 我是警官 鲁塞克警官 |
[07:32] | Nate Thurlow, Narcotics. | 内特·瑟罗 缉毒科的 |
[07:34] | Kid’s gonna make it? | 孩子们能活下来吗 |
[07:35] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:36] | One of the boys, he was unconscious for a while. | 有个男孩 失去意识已经有一会了 |
[07:38] | Girl’s good? Olivia Pasquazi? | 那姑娘还好吗 奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹 |
[07:40] | Wait, hold on. You know her? | 等等 你认识她吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Don’t have any proof yet, | 对 还没找到证据 |
[07:43] | but we think she’s the delivery girl for Wade. | 但我们觉得她是帮韦德运毒的 |
[07:46] | Dudes always love using the pretty little white girls | 毒贩们喜欢用漂亮的白人女孩 |
[07:48] | to drive their products. | 来帮他们运毒 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry, I’m just playing catch-up here. | 抱歉 我还没搞清楚状况 |
[07:50] | – Who’s Wade? – The reason I’m here. | -谁是韦德 -我来这里就是因为他 |
[07:52] | Patrol hooked me in. Isn’t that why you were here? | 巡警联系我的 你也是为他而来的吗 |
[07:55] | – Nah. – Donald Wade. Guy deals | -不是 -唐纳德·韦德 这家伙在校园里 |
[07:59] | counterfeit oxy on campus. He’s a straight-up psycho. | 卖假奥施康定 他就是个十足的疯子 |
[08:02] | Been chasing his ass six months. | 我已经追了他六个月了 |
[08:04] | Thanks for finding the girl. | 谢谢你找到了这姑娘 |
[08:06] | We’ll slap her with 20 years, get her singing. | 我们准备判她20年 让她开口 |
[08:08] | All right, yeah. | 行 好吧 |
[08:12] | – Adam. – Sorry if I pulled you in on something here. | -亚当 -抱歉把你扯进来了 |
[08:14] | Nah, Trudy updated me. | 没事 特鲁迪都告诉我了 |
[08:17] | How’s your friend’s daughter doing? | 你朋友的女儿怎么样了 |
[08:19] | She’s on her way to Med to get checked out. | 她在去医院检查的路上 |
[08:20] | Seems fine. She’s got crazy, high tolerance. | 看上去没事 她的耐药力超强 |
[08:22] | Told her not to say a word. It’s just there’s a problem. | 我让她什么都别说 但还有个问题 |
[08:25] | – Hm? – She’s on Narcotics’ radar. | -什么 -缉毒科盯上她了 |
[08:27] | She’s been delivering product for some dealer named Wade. | 她在帮一个叫韦德的毒贩运毒 |
[08:31] | I can’t feed her to Narcotics. | 我不能把她交给缉毒科 |
[08:33] | With them, she’ll never get out. | 到了他们手里 她就出不来了 |
[08:35] | You hit the streets alone, don’t notify me, | 你自己调查一下周边的情况 不用请示我 |
[08:37] | so now we got ODs and a narco case. | 这个吸毒过量和贩毒案现在是我们的了 |
[08:42] | I miss anything? | 我漏了什么吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:48] | All right, we’ll take it. I’ll handle Narcotics. | 好 这个案子我们接了 我来搞定缉毒科 |
[08:51] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Adam, where’d you go last night? | 亚当 昨晚你去哪了 |
[09:02] | A’ight, where are we? | 好 情况如何 |
[09:04] | Olivia spent the night at Med, she got the all clear. | 奥利维亚在医院呆了一夜 已经没事了 |
[09:06] | She’s on her way back as we speak. | 她现在正在回来的路上 |
[09:08] | Okay, so what else do we know about this dealer, Donald Wade? | 好 我们对这位毒贩唐纳德·韦德还知道什么 |
[09:11] | All right, he’s got one felony for agg batt. | 好 他因为暴力斗殴被判了一项重罪 |
[09:13] | He’s a person of interest | 他是两起 |
[09:14] | in two narcotics-induced homicides. | 涉毒杀人案的嫌犯 |
[09:16] | He sells opioids that are manufactured | 他贩卖国境以南生产的 |
[09:17] | south of the border, | 阿片类药物 |
[09:18] | and he’s got a little empire built for himself | 他建立了自己的毒品小帝国 |
[09:20] | dealing to college kids. | 专做大学生生意 |
[09:21] | But he’s not your average dealer. | 但他并不是普通的毒贩 |
[09:23] | – He’s also a user. – Wade’s house was hit | -他也吸毒 -缉毒科搜查过三次 |
[09:24] | three times by Narcotics. All raids came back negative. | 韦德的住所 每次突袭都一无所获 |
[09:27] | No ledgers, no cut, not even a baggie. | 没有账簿 没有提成 连小包毒品都没有 |
[09:29] | The guy’s smart and extremely paranoid. | 这家伙很狡猾而且超级多疑 |
[09:31] | Yo, yeah, he’s paranoid, ’cause his number two | 对 他多疑是因为他的二把手 |
[09:33] | got pinched last year. | 去年被抓了 |
[09:34] | Got caught on his third delivery charge. | 在第三次运毒时被抓的 |
[09:37] | This ass-clown right here, Tony Hoban. | 就是这个混蛋 托尼·霍本 |
[09:40] | Decided to start singing to cut a deal. | 他为了达成协议决定告密 |
[09:42] | Before Tony Hoban even get locked in with the Grand Jury, | 但就在托尼·霍本见大陪审团之前 |
[09:45] | they found his body bobbin’ in the lake. | 他们在湖里发现了他的尸体 |
[09:48] | All right, so we got a violent, | 好吧 我们要查的是一位暴力 |
[09:49] | paranoid dealer with trust issues. | 多疑 还有信任问题的毒贩 |
[09:51] | Do we risk putting Olivia in play so we can cut her a deal? | 我们要冒险让奥利维亚出场来跟她达成协议吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, that’s good. I’ll keep her safe. | 对 这样可以 我会保护她的 |
[10:07] | Thanks, Murrey. | 谢谢 穆瑞 |
[10:11] | Olivia? How you feelin’ today? | 奥利维亚 你今天感觉如何 |
[10:15] | Like an ass. | 像个混球 |
[10:17] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[10:19] | Well, the kid who hit his head, | 那个撞到头的孩子 |
[10:21] | Toby, he’s gonna be all right. | 托比 他会痊愈的 |
[10:24] | Miles didn’t make it. | 迈尔斯没挺过来 |
[10:28] | Where’d they get the oxy? | 他们从哪里搞到的奥施康定 |
[10:32] | Am I going to prison? | 我会坐牢吗 |
[10:36] | Well, that’s kind of up to you. | 这就看你了 |
[10:39] | You’re looking at 20 years for possession | 你因为藏毒和意图运毒 |
[10:41] | with intent to deliver. | 有可能被判20年 |
[10:42] | If they push for a narcotic-induced homicide, | 如果他们起诉你涉毒杀人 |
[10:46] | you will get life. | 就是终身监禁 |
[10:49] | – Or… – Or what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[10:51] | Oh, I flip. | 我告发他们 |
[10:53] | Yeah, and you give me a dozen roses and a hug. | 嗯 然后你给我一打玫瑰和一个拥抱 |
[10:56] | No, your freedom. | 不 给你自由 |
[10:58] | Your life back. | 把你的人生还给你 |
[10:59] | – Give you another chance. – You know that they usually– | -再给你一次机会 -他们通常… |
[11:02] | they usually ease in more with that. | 你这样说通常会更容易让人接受 |
[11:05] | The whole “Give you a chance” schtick. | 用”给你个机会”这套说辞 |
[11:08] | You see, it works better when you pretend like you know me. | 看 你假装认识我时效果更好 |
[11:11] | Well, I do know you. | 我确实认识你 |
[11:13] | I do. | 真的 |
[11:14] | This is not some police game. | 这不是什么警方的手段 |
[11:17] | – I really am trying to help you. – Yeah, I know. | -我真的在努力帮你 -对 我知道 |
[11:21] | And I know… | 而且我知道 |
[11:24] | the disappointment that I’m just gonna bring you. | 我会让你很失望 |
[11:27] | So I’m just gonna say it now. | 所以我就明说了吧 |
[11:30] | I am not gonna work with you. | 我不会跟你合作 |
[11:34] | Okay, all right. | 好 行 |
[11:37] | Well, then…Narcotics is gonna come book you. | 那缉毒科会来接你走 |
[11:40] | It’s gonna be a little while, something like 24 hours. | 你可能还得等一段时间 24小时左右 |
[11:44] | With me, you get out of here in three. | 跟我合作的话 3小时后你就能出去了 |
[11:51] | Get a little alone time before you know it. | 你自己好好想想吧 |
[11:53] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[11:54] | I don’t think you’re supposed to say that. | 我觉得你不该这么说 |
[11:56] | Why not? Does this look like rehab to you? | 为什么 你觉得这里像戒毒所吗 |
[11:59] | I just want to keep you out of prison | 我只是不想让你坐牢 |
[12:01] | so I can bring you home to your parents. | 这样我就可以带你回家见父母 |
[12:03] | I do not care if you’re high when you get there. | 我不在乎你回家时是否磕嗨了 |
[12:11] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:14] | I’ll have Narcotics come transfer you when they can. | 我会让缉毒科尽快把你带走 |
[12:17] | – Hey, Murrey. I’m ready. – Yep. | -穆瑞 我说完了 -好 |
[12:24] | Okay, fine! | 好 行 |
[12:26] | But don’t bring up my family again. | 但别再提我的家人了 |
[12:28] | You do, and I’m out. | 敢提一个字 我立马不干 |
[12:36] | So she said Wade gives her | 她说韦德每次给她 |
[12:37] | about a week’s worth of pills each time. | 大约一个星期的药量 |
[12:39] | She delivered 40 pills to the students in the dorm | 她三天前给宿舍里的学生 |
[12:41] | – three days ago. – Does Wade know | -送了40片药 -韦德知道 |
[12:43] | that more of his customers OD’d? | 有更多顾客吸毒过量吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, but it doesn’t seem like he knew Olivia was there. | 知道 但他好像不知道奥利维亚在那里 |
[12:48] | So no red flags on her bust? | 所以她还没被盯上 |
[12:49] | No. We put her back on the street. | 没有 我们把她放回街上 |
[12:51] | Wade is none the wiser. | 韦德一点都不知道 |
[12:54] | Now, she did say that it took about two months | 她说她花了两个月的时间 |
[12:57] | to gain his trust. | 才赢得他的信任 |
[12:58] | He had people following her home, checking where she lives, | 他派人跟踪她回家 检查她的住处 |
[13:01] | setting up cameras– I mean, again, he’s paranoid, | 安装摄像头 还是那句话 他很多疑 |
[13:04] | and on top of that, he’s real controllin’. | 最重要的是 他控制欲很强 |
[13:06] | Okay, we make an airtight new cover for you. | 那好 我们给你造一个完美的新身份 |
[13:10] | You gotta prepare for a long play. | 你得准备打一场持久战了 |
[13:13] | You gonna be good with that? It might take a while. | 你能接受吗 这场戏可能要演很久 |
[13:18] | If not, I can send someone else in. | 如果不行 我可以让别人去 |
[13:20] | No, no. We’re good. | 不用 我可以 |
[13:23] | Okay, set up a UC apartment. | 好吧 安排一间卧底公寓 |
[13:25] | Get yourself a new car, a new ID, new life. | 给你弄辆新车 新的身份 新的人生 |
[13:28] | Thank you, boss. | 谢了 头儿 |
[13:37] | Hey, Olivia. Man, that was quick. | 是奥利维亚 动作真快 |
[13:41] | All right, looks like Donald Wade’s having people over | 好吧 看来唐纳德·韦德今晚要请人 |
[13:42] | to watch the Bulls game tonight. | 看公牛队的比赛 |
[13:44] | Good time for a meet? | 是见面的好时机吗 |
[13:46] | She seems to think so. | 她似乎觉得可以 |
[13:47] | All right, game on, baby. | 行了 游戏开始 宝贝 |
[13:50] | I’ma get everybody ready. | 我去让所有人做好准备 |
[13:51] | All right, man. | 好 兄弟 |
[14:09] | You all good? | 你还好吗 |
[14:10] | Yeah. Fine, why? | 挺好的 怎么了 |
[14:12] | You’re a half hour late, that’s why. | 你晚了半小时 所以我才问你 |
[14:15] | You live on this street? | 你住在这条街上吗 |
[14:16] | This week. I’m a couch drifter. | 只住这个礼拜 我是个沙发客 |
[14:19] | – God, and I’m not. – What? | -天哪 我没有 -没有什么 |
[14:20] | High. So stop inspecting me. | 我没磕药 所以别再审查我了 |
[14:23] | – Are you nervous? – No. | -你紧张了吗 -才没有 |
[14:24] | You should be. | 你应该紧张的 |
[14:27] | I don’t understand. Is there someone on that phone | 我不理解 那部手机上有能够 |
[14:28] | that’s keeping you out of prison? | 帮你免去牢狱之灾的人吗 |
[14:29] | The Bulls game just started, | 公牛队的比赛刚刚开始 |
[14:30] | and I just put $100 on it, okay? | 我压了100块 行了吧 |
[14:32] | – I mean, the spread… – Olivia, listen to me. | -这一摊 -奥利维亚 听我说 |
[14:34] | Do you understand what we’re doing here? | 你清楚我们在做什么吗 |
[14:37] | Wade’s extremely dangerous. He’s got bodies on him. | 韦德是个极其危险的人物 他身上背着人命 |
[14:40] | – So you need to focus. – All right. | -所以你需要集中精神 -知道了 |
[14:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[14:46] | I’m focused. | 我精神很集中 |
[14:49] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[14:50] | I’m not calling you an idiot. | 我没说你是白痴 |
[14:52] | I’m trying to keep you safe. I’m trying to keep me safe. | 我想保护你 我想保护我自己 |
[14:55] | – Kay. – All right. | -好吧 -好了 |
[14:57] | So remember, we’re gonna wire you up. | 记住 我们会给你安装窃听器 |
[14:58] | The whole team’s gonna hear everything. | 整个警队什么都能听到 |
[15:00] | So why don’t you go ahead and run through it, okay? | 所以你把所有信息都复述一遍好吗 |
[15:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:04] | All right, you’re Adam Rogers. | 好 你叫亚当·罗杰斯 |
[15:05] | Bartender from Canaryville I’ve known for five years. | 是我在卡纳里维尔认识五年的酒保 |
[15:09] | You like to party your life away. | 你喜欢游戏人生 |
[15:11] | Grew up down state. | 在乡下长大 |
[15:13] | Got a cousin over at U of I, your cousin Ronnie. | 有个表弟在伊利诺伊大学 你表弟叫罗尼 |
[15:16] | You visit him once a month. | 你每个月看他一次 |
[15:17] | You think Wade could make a fortune dealing over there, | 你觉得韦德在那里做生意能赚大钱 |
[15:20] | and you said that you’ll cut him in for 20%. | 你说你会给他20%的分成 |
[15:22] | I go slow, let the night play out… | 慢慢来 有一整晚的时间 |
[15:27] | not in a rush. | 不急 |
[15:29] | Got all the time in the world. | 时间多的是 |
[15:33] | ‘Sup, D? This is my boy, Adam. | 你好啊 D 这是我哥们亚当 |
[15:35] | How you doin’, man? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[15:38] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[15:41] | This is a sweet pad, man. Thanks for the invite. | 这房子真不错 伙计 谢谢你的邀请 |
[15:45] | Got beers in the fridge. | 冰箱里有啤酒 |
[15:46] | Good stuff’s in the bar– thank you, baby. | 吧台里有好东西 谢谢 宝贝 |
[15:49] | Help yourself. | 随便吃 |
[15:50] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错嘛 |
[15:52] | – Whiskey? – Yes, please. | -来点威士忌吗 -好啊 |
[15:59] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[16:02] | Bro, this campus is on the sticks. | 兄弟 这所学校太偏远了 |
[16:04] | These rich kids are just starving for product. | 毒品在这些富二代圈子里是抢手货 |
[16:08] | How long you known him? What’s his name? | 你认识他多久了 他叫什么 |
[16:11] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[16:12] | Like five years. | 认识差不多五年了 |
[16:14] | He likes his dope. | 他喜欢毒品 |
[16:15] | And keeps his hands off, you know? | 而自己从不沾染 |
[16:17] | He’s cool. | 他蛮酷的 |
[16:18] | She’s not bad. | 她挺厉害 |
[16:19] | – Here’s a taste. – Thanks. | -给你尝尝 -谢了 |
[16:23] | – Did you see that? – Sure did. | -你看到了吗 -当然 |
[16:29] | This game just might be over… | 这场比赛可能要结束 |
[16:31] | Roof. Ten minutes. | 十分钟后屋顶见 |
[16:44] | O! O, you good? | 小奥 小奥 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:53] | The Bulls just lost. | 公牛队刚刚输了 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:57] | So you punched the man’s mirror out? | 所以你就打碎了他的镜子 |
[16:59] | What else am I supposed to punch? | 不然我还能打什么 |
[17:03] | O, look at your hand. We gotta rinse that off. | 小奥 看看你的手 我们得把血冲洗掉 |
[17:05] | Wrap it up now. | 赶紧包扎起来 |
[17:12] | – Feed just went down. – Nah, he covered it up. | -信号断了 -不 镜头被他遮掉了 |
[17:16] | – What’d you just take? – A narcy sample. | -你刚吃了什么 -一个新品 |
[17:19] | You know, Wade’s testing a new supplier, and I’m the taster. | 韦德在测试新供货商 我是试吃员 |
[17:22] | Is it cut with fentanyl? | 掺了芬太尼吗 |
[17:24] | I’m about to find out how much. | 我马上就会知道掺了多少 |
[17:26] | Olivia, are you trying to kill yourself? | 奥利维亚 你是想害死你自己吗 |
[17:28] | Is that what’s happening here? | 你是想这样吗 |
[17:30] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:32] | Listen to me. | 听好了 |
[17:33] | Do I need to take you to a hospital right now? | 需要我现在带你去医院吗 |
[17:34] | – I’ll call this. – No, I’m good. | -我来申请取消任务 -不 我很好 |
[17:37] | No, I know when I take too much. | 有没有服药过量我自己清楚 |
[17:39] | I’m good. We can do this. | 我很好 我们可以的 |
[17:40] | – How’s your hand? – It’s– | -你手怎么样了 -很 |
[17:43] | – It’s great. – Okay, wrap it up. | -很好 -好 包扎起来吧 |
[17:45] | All right, all right. I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[17:47] | We’re good. You just stay here. | 没关系 你就待在这里 |
[17:48] | You get straight and stay here. | 你老实点 待在这 |
[17:51] | There we go. We got it back, okay? | 好了 又有画面了 |
[17:54] | Keep that hand wrapped up. | 把你的手包起来 |
[17:56] | I’ma go try and make a deal with this man | 我得他发现你打碎了他的镜子前 |
[17:58] | before he finds out you broke his mirror. | 跟他达成交易 |
[18:00] | Sorry, D! | 对不起啦 D |
[18:05] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[18:19] | – Good? – I got people in Champaign. | -行了吧 -我在香槟市有人 |
[18:23] | Yeah? They make you money? | 是吗 他们能帮你挣钱吗 |
[18:26] | – Some. – Some? | -还行吧 -还行 |
[18:29] | My cousin’s hooked in with every frat on campus. | 我表弟混迹于学校里的每个兄弟会 |
[18:32] | I could clear 20K a week. | 我一周能赚2万 |
[18:34] | Oh, my…this stuff! | 天哪 这批货 |
[18:37] | Oh, my, it’s so… | 天哪 简直 |
[18:40] | so…good! | 太好了 |
[18:43] | It is strong. | 非常有劲 |
[18:46] | And the fent? | 芬太尼呢 |
[18:49] | Perfectly cut. I just love dancing, my God. | 比例完美 我现在只想跳舞 |
[18:54] | O tells me you’re from Bridgeport. | 小奥说你来自布里奇波特 |
[18:56] | Canaryville. Went to high school there. | 卡纳里维尔 在那上的高中 |
[18:59] | I grew up in Urbana. | 我在乌巴纳长大 |
[19:02] | Bunch of barns and bitchy co-eds. | 很多谷仓和贱女孩 |
[19:04] | – I hated it down there. – Hey, Adam, is that water? | -我讨厌那里 -亚当 那是水吗 |
[19:07] | ‘Cause I just– I think I just need some… | 因为我想我需要一些… |
[19:10] | water, and just– just to sit down. | 水 然后坐下 |
[19:17] | You all right, O? | 你还好吗 小奥 |
[19:18] | Are you still with me? Hey. | 你还有意识吗 |
[19:20] | – Hey. – Hey, D… | -嗨 -D |
[19:21] | can I get some water, please? | 能给我点水吗 |
[19:26] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:31] | You do not puke out here. | 你不能在这里吐 |
[19:36] | She’s having a hard-ass time breathing. | 她现在呼吸困难 |
[19:38] | – Should we loop in Sarge? – No. | -我们该让警长知道吗 -不用 |
[19:40] | Adam’s got her. It’s his call. | 亚当能行 这是他的决定 |
[19:46] | – Are you all right? – I’m–yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna call this right now. | 我现在汇报了 |
[19:49] | – No, I’m good, I’m good. – Now, listen– | -不 我没事 没事 -听着 |
[19:50] | I’m dizzy. It’s a good dizzy. | 我晕了 但感觉很好 |
[19:56] | Hey. You were the one | 就是你 |
[20:00] | that robbed my dad’s cafeteria at his school. | 抢了他在学校的咖啡店 |
[20:04] | – Yeah. – You know, my dad said | -对 -知道吗 我爸说 |
[20:07] | you did it to help a poor, bullied kid | 你是为了帮一个可怜 被欺负的孩子 |
[20:10] | who wore the same dirty | 那家伙每天都穿同一件 |
[20:12] | Nickelback shirt every day, | 脏兮兮的五分钱乐队衬衫 |
[20:14] | and he always liked those messed up, hopeless ones. | 而他总是喜欢误入歧途 没有希望的孩子 |
[20:20] | He’s just too sweet. | 他人太好了 |
[20:24] | – I don’t wanna think about him. – I know. | -我不想去想他 -我知道 |
[20:27] | I don’t want to think about him, but you came, | 我不想去想他 但你来了 |
[20:31] | and you made me think about them– | 你害我去想他们 |
[20:34] | about what I did and what I don’t have. | 关于我干的事和我没有的东西 |
[20:37] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:38] | You’ll have it again. It’s gonna be okay. | 你都会再拥有的 会没事的 |
[20:43] | But right now, you have to shut the hell up. | 但现在 你得赶紧闭嘴 |
[20:45] | Ah, this girl, man. | 这姑娘 |
[20:47] | Here you go, lightweight. | 给你 没用的家伙 |
[20:49] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[20:54] | Kay, would you guys chill? I’m not gonna OD. | 你们能冷静吗 我又没吸过量 |
[21:00] | We can do business later. O, this ain’t cool. | 我们可以晚点再交易 小奥 你太过分了 |
[21:02] | – Let’s get the hell outta here. – I’m not going anywhere. | -我们走吧 -我哪儿也不去 |
[21:05] | The night is young. | 时间还早呢 |
[21:08] | Come on. We’ll take a walk. | 来吧 我们走走 |
[21:09] | – Grab a bite to eat. – No! | -去吃点东西 -不 |
[21:12] | – I got more to do. – Olivia. | -我还要做其他事 -奥利维亚 |
[21:15] | What? | 干嘛 |
[21:19] | A’ight, you suit yourself. | 行吧 你随便吧 |
[21:23] | Wanna make some money, man? You have my number. | 想赚钱的话 老兄 你有我的电话 |
[21:24] | You give me a call. | 你打给我 |
[21:51] | 亚当·鲁塞克 奥利维亚一切都好 | |
[22:31] | Sarge, you got a sec? | 警长 你有空吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[22:35] | I got a parent who backed out | 有个家长突然说 |
[22:36] | of taking Makayla home from school today. | 今天不能接玛凯拉回家 |
[22:38] | – It’s a half day, so I… – Okay, do what you gotta do. | -今天只上半天 所以我 -你去吧 |
[22:41] | Okay, I promise this is not a trend. | 我保证以后不会这样 |
[22:43] | We hear from Adam today? | 今天有亚当的消息吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah, he’s sticking by the UC apartment. | 有 他在卧底公寓待着 |
[22:46] | He thinks Wade had someone follow him last night. | 他觉得昨晚有人跟踪他回家 |
[22:49] | Okay, good. So Wade might’ve bit. | 好 韦德可能上钩了 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:52] | – Go. – Kay. | -去吧 -好 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | – Hey. – Hey, Wade just texted me. | -嗨 -韦德刚给我发信息 |
[23:00] | He wants me to meet him at a house in Belmont Heights. | 他想让我去贝尔蒙特高地的一房子见他 |
[23:02] | Another dry run? | 又是只见面吗 |
[23:03] | No, no.I think this is the real deal. | 不 我想这次是来真的 |
[23:05] | He just did a major bulk buy. | 他刚买了一大批货 |
[23:06] | He’s trying to dump it quick. | 急着出手 |
[23:08] | I’m bringing cash, so take this down. | 我带上现金 一举拿下 |
[23:09] | 5437 North Plainfield Avenue. | 北莱恩菲尔德大道5437号 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后到 |
[23:14] | Adam, we can’t get there and set up that fast. | 亚当 我们不能这么快到那里埋伏好 |
[23:16] | Well, if I push it, I’m gonna lose this guy. | 如果我推迟 就会失去他的信任 |
[23:19] | He’s real squirrelly, so I guess | 他非常古怪 所以我只能 |
[23:21] | I’m just gonna have to stall him when I’m in play. | 到那边随机应变拖延他了 |
[23:23] | – Adam, I– – What? | -亚当 我… -怎么了 |
[23:26] | Nothing, nothing. | 没事 |
[23:27] | I’ll tell Voight. We’ll be there, okay? | 我告诉博伊特 我们马上到 |
[23:29] | Okay. I’ll have my COH on, | 好 我会戴着通讯耳机 |
[23:31] | so you’ll be able to hear me when you’re in range, okay? | 所以你们靠近后就能听见 |
[23:33] | – Sarge? – Yeah? | -警长 -什么事 |
[23:58] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:59] | Give me your phone and follow me. | 手机给我 跟着我 |
[24:02] | Come on, man. I got people | 拜托 我下面有人 |
[24:03] | I gotta stay connected with. I’m not giving you my phone. | 我得一直保持联系 我才不会把手机给你 |
[24:04] | – Then we’re done. – Come on, man. | -那就拉倒 -别啊 老兄 |
[24:07] | What’s it gonna be, Urbana boy? | 看你的了 乌巴纳小子 |
[24:11] | The longer I stand out here, | 我站在这里越久 |
[24:14] | the more nervous I get, you know? | 就会越紧张 知道吗 |
[24:17] | Tick, tick, tick, come on. | 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 快点 |
[24:39] | Thanks so much, Ann. | 非常感谢 安 |
[24:40] | I promise it won’t happen again. | 我保证不会有下次 |
[24:41] | The sitter’s gonna be there in like ten minutes. | 保姆十分钟内就会到家 |
[24:44] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:46] | – Everything okay? – No, not really. | -一切都好吗 -不 不好 |
[24:51] | No Raptor. | 没看见猛禽皮卡 |
[24:52] | No damn Raptor, no Ruzek. | 没有猛禽皮卡 就没有鲁塞克 |
[24:55] | Still nothin’ but static on the COH. | 没看到人 通讯器也没声 |
[24:57] | Calling him on his undercover phone. | 我给他卧底手机打电话 |
[25:01] | Straight to voicemail, damn it. Damn it. | 进入语音留言了 该死 |
[25:04] | – Damn it. – Okay. | -该死 -别这样 |
[25:05] | Adam, where are you? | 亚当 你在哪 |
[25:14] | Still no sign of Adam, Sarge. | 还是没有亚当的消息 警长 |
[25:16] | COH is still out of range, | 通讯器在范围之外 |
[25:17] | and the Raptor’s not equipped with GPS. | 猛禽皮卡没有GPS |
[25:19] | Drop an anchor just in case. | 先在那里蹲点 以防万一 |
[25:20] | His COH battery could’ve failed. | 他的通讯器可能没电了 |
[25:22] | He could still be there. Jay, Hailey, what’s your 20? | 人可能还在附近 杰 海莉 你们在哪 |
[25:25] | We’re two blocks away from the house with a long eye. | 我们离那房子两个街区 能看到 |
[25:28] | Cruise the neighborhood. Maybe they moved the deal nearby. | 去附近转转 也许他们把交易地换到了附近 |
[25:31] | Got it. | 收到 |
[25:34] | Kim, loop in CPIC. Have them start a POD search. | 金 通知警务信息中心 让他们查监控 |
[25:37] | On it. | 收到 |
[25:57] | How ’bout giving me my phone back now? | 现在能把手机给我了吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah, when we’re done. | 等我们完事 |
[26:01] | The hell’s she doin’ here? | 她在这干什么 |
[26:03] | Thought you’d be glad to see her. | 我以为你见到她会很开心 |
[26:04] | Yeah, sure, when I’m pourin’ her drinks, | 对 当我给她倒酒的时候 |
[26:06] | not for a serious play. | 不是干正事的时候 |
[26:07] | This is serious. Don’t you worry. | 这事很严肃 别担心 |
[26:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:23] | That way. | 那边 |
[26:33] | Stop. Make one move, you’re dead, man. | 站住 敢动你就死了 |
[26:36] | Wade, what the hell are you doing? | 韦德 你在干什么 |
[26:37] | – Yo, man, take it easy. – Cuff him to the pipe. | -老兄 放轻松 -把他绑到管子上 |
[26:40] | – What? – Do it! | -什么 -快点 |
[26:43] | – Drop the bag. – Wade. | -把包放下 -韦德 |
[26:46] | Bro, I’m just here to do a deal. | 兄弟 我只是来做生意 |
[26:47] | I don’t know what you’re thinkin’–put the gun down. | 我不知道你在想什么 把枪放下 |
[26:49] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[26:51] | – Hey. – So, um… | -喂 -那么 |
[26:52] | tell me again. Where do you live? | 再说一次 你住在哪来着 |
[26:55] | Bro, you should know. You had one of your guys | 你知道的 昨晚你让人 |
[26:57] | follow me home. 7678 West Adams. | 跟踪我回家 西亚当7678号 |
[26:59] | – You know this. – Well, it looked like you just moved in. | -你知道的 -看起来你刚搬进去 |
[27:03] | I thought you said you been in the city for years. | 我以为你说你在这里待好多年了 |
[27:04] | It’s called moving to a new place, all right? | 这叫搬家 懂吗 |
[27:07] | Look, I lived in Wicker Park. | 听着 我之前住在柳条公园 |
[27:09] | It’s a bunch of fancy coffee shops | 现在那里是一堆贩卖 |
[27:10] | with avocado toast there now. What is this? | 鳄梨酱土司的高级咖啡店了 这算什么 |
[27:14] | Avocad–avocado toast. | 鳄梨酱土司 |
[27:17] | That’s a struggle, avocado toast. | 那真难为你了 鳄梨酱土司 |
[27:19] | See, but what I think is… | 但我是这么想的 |
[27:22] | I think you’re a goddamn cop. | 我觉得你是个警察 |
[27:24] | What do ya say, Officer? | 你说呢 警官 |
[27:27] | Left or right? Your call. | 左还是右 你选 |
[27:29] | Straight? | 往前吗 |
[27:30] | There’s the industrial area off Armitage. | 阿米蒂奇那里有一片工业区 |
[27:32] | Why not? | 去看看呗 |
[27:33] | Hailey, you got ears? | 海莉 你能听到吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, Trudy, go. | 可以 特鲁迪 说吧 |
[27:37] | I’ve been runnin’ bus cams. | 我一直在看公交摄像头 |
[27:39] | Wade’s vehicle’s been poppin’ up along the 1500 block | 韦德的车过去几周经常出现在 |
[27:41] | of West Grand the last few weeks. | 西大街1500号附近 |
[27:43] | It’s a long shot, but there’s | 虽然希望渺茫 但那附近 |
[27:44] | a lot of burnt-out buildings around there. | 有很多废弃的大楼 |
[27:46] | Thanks, Trudy. We’ll check it out. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 我们去看看 |
[27:48] | Not a cop…a’ight? | 不是警察 好吧 |
[27:50] | I get you gotta be careful and everything, | 我理解你很小心谨慎 |
[27:52] | but enough is enough here. | 但也不要太过份 |
[27:56] | You’re right. He’s right. | 你说得对 他说得对 |
[27:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:04] | – Wade, what are you doing? – Ending this conversation. | -韦德 你干什么 -结束这场对话 |
[28:07] | You’re not a cop? | 你不是警察吗 |
[28:11] | Prove it. Take a sniff. | 证明给我看 吸一口 |
[28:14] | – No. – Take a sniff. | -不行 -吸一口 |
[28:15] | He can’t handle that. | 他受不了 |
[28:18] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[28:21] | I thought you said he partied. I thought this man was a user. | 我以为你说他爱派对 我以为这家伙吸毒 |
[28:23] | – That’s what you told me. – Look, look, look, look. | -你是这么说的 -听着 听着 |
[28:24] | I quit cold turkey like a month ago, okay? | 我一个月前全戒了 |
[28:27] | I gotta stay clean for work. They test me now. | 我的工作不能吸毒 他们会检测 |
[28:29] | You got an answer for everything don’t you, | 你对所有问题都有答案 是吧 |
[28:31] | – Officer? – That’s the truth, man. | -警官 -这是事实 老兄 |
[28:36] | Officer. | 警官 |
[28:45] | There’s no sign of Wade’s car. | 没发现韦德的车 |
[28:46] | COH is static. | 通讯器还是静默 |
[28:53] | I got movement inside a building. | 大楼里有动静 |
[28:58] | Power company worker. Son of a bitch. | 能源公司的工人 该死 |
[29:03] | Did you know that kid who OD’d on campus? | 你认识在学校里吸毒致死的那小子吗 |
[29:06] | Weren’t you with him at the dorm? | 你不是跟他一起在宿舍吗 |
[29:08] | No. No, I would’ve told you. | 没有 不然我会告诉你 |
[29:13] | So what were you doing that night? | 那你那天晚上在干什么 |
[29:16] | – Answer me! – Hey, man! | -回答我 -老兄 |
[29:17] | – Yo, man! Calm your ass– – Shut up! | -老兄 冷静点 -闭嘴 |
[29:21] | What were you doing? | 你当时在干什么 |
[29:24] | I slept over at my friend Annie’s | 我在朋友安妮家过夜 |
[29:26] | and I came back the next morning. | 第二天早上才回来 |
[29:29] | More like noon. | 应该是中午了吧 |
[29:32] | See, I had somebody following you. | 我找人跟踪你了 |
[29:33] | What I think is you were at that dorm. | 我觉得你就在那个宿舍里 |
[29:35] | I think the cops got to you, took you in, | 我觉得警察找上了你 逮捕了你 |
[29:38] | squeezed your little ass to flip. | 并逼你反水 |
[29:40] | Now I’m about to step in and– | 现在我要介入 |
[29:41] | – That’s crazy. – Is it? | -真是疯了 -是吗 |
[29:43] | Is it– I’m crazy? | 我疯了吗 |
[29:44] | – I mean how hard can it be? – Come on, man. | -这有什么难的 -拜托 |
[29:48] | Do it, or I’ma blow her face off! | 快吸 不然我就把她的脸打烂 |
[29:50] | I’m not dyin’ for this, man. | 我不会为此而死 |
[29:52] | I’ve never seen a dope fiend | 我从没见过一个贩毒的 |
[29:53] | that’s so afraid of dope before. | 这么害怕毒品 |
[29:58] | Fine. Fine. | 行 行 |
[30:00] | Yo, let’s do this deal. | 我们交易吧 |
[30:03] | Not with this. Open your mouth. | 这样不行 张开嘴 |
[30:05] | – Wade… – Open your damn mouth! | -韦德 -张开嘴 |
[30:07] | Hey, hey, hey, yo, hey! | 喂 喂 |
[30:10] | What… | 搞什么 |
[30:17] | Yeah. All right, all right. | 行 行 |
[30:19] | You happy? | 你满意了吗 |
[30:24] | Now we’re talkin’! | 这才像话 |
[30:26] | – How’s it feel? – Like we’re gonna be rich. | -感觉怎么样 -感觉我们就要变富了 |
[30:29] | Get me off this goddamn pipe. | 把我从这上面解开 |
[30:30] | – Let’s make some money. – All right, all right. | -我们一起赚钱吧 -好 好 |
[30:35] | Hey, I wasn’t gonna shoot you, honey. | 我不会向你开枪的 亲爱的 |
[30:36] | Come on now. I gotta be careful, right? | 别赌气 我得小心 对吧 |
[30:39] | No hard feelings? | 我们没事了吧 |
[30:44] | You good, Urbana? | 你还好吗 乌巴纳小子 |
[30:47] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 我们交易吧 |
[30:49] | Let’s do this. | 交易吧 |
[31:06] | Anything at the house where they had the first meet? | 他们一开始约的地方有动静吗 |
[31:08] | No, sir, still quiet. | 没有 没有动静 |
[31:10] | Good work, thanks. CPIC got a hit | 干得好 谢了 公共信息中心 |
[31:12] | on Ruzek’s undercover truck. | 查到了鲁塞克的卧底皮卡 |
[31:14] | So this is from a traffic cam on the 1500 block of Damon, | 这是戴蒙街1500号的交通摄像头 |
[31:17] | about 5 miles from here. | 离这里五英里远 |
[31:18] | Yeah, that’s the Raptor right there. | 后面那个就是猛禽皮卡 |
[31:19] | Looks like he’s followin’ Wade’s car. | 看起来他在跟着韦德的车 |
[31:21] | – All right, when was this? – A half hour ago. | -这是什么时候 -半小时前 |
[31:23] | All right, loop in the others. | 通知其他人 |
[31:24] | Dig into Wade’s family, his knowns, see if any of them | 查查韦德的家人 熟人 看他们里面 |
[31:27] | own property or live on Damon. | 谁在戴蒙街上有房产 |
[31:29] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:30] | All right, we done with the games? | 游戏玩完了吗 |
[31:32] | Can we do this now? | 能交易了吗 |
[31:33] | How much can you carry? | 你能买多少 |
[31:37] | 20 bottles, 100 tabs. Let’s start there. | 20瓶 100片 先这样 |
[31:40] | 40 jars, you got that? | 40罐 你有这么多钱吗 |
[31:48] | Is the product here? | 货在这吗 |
[31:53] | Give me ten minutes. | 给我十分钟 |
[31:59] | – Adam, Adam are you okay? – I’m okay. | -亚当 亚当 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[32:04] | Adam, why did you do that– | 亚当 你为什么那样 |
[32:08] | – You don’t look good. – I’m fine. | -你看起来不太好 -我没事 |
[32:10] | No, Adam, that batch was way too high. | 不 亚当 那批货劲太大了 |
[32:13] | It had me on the ground. | 都让我趴下了 |
[32:18] | Oh my God, oh my God, okay– | 天哪 天哪 |
[32:20] | – Adam. – Yo. | -亚当 -喂 |
[32:23] | Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam, Adam. | 亚当 亚当 亚当 |
[32:25] | Adam, just take deep breaths. Deep breaths, okay? | 亚当 深呼吸 深呼吸 好吗 |
[32:27] | – Deep breaths. – This– | -深呼吸 -这个 |
[32:29] | No, I know. I know, I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[32:30] | I had no idea– | 我之前不知道 |
[32:36] | Okay, okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[32:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re okay. | 没关系 没关系 你没事 |
[32:42] | – You’re okay. – Go get Wade. | -你没事 -去找韦德 |
[32:44] | – Call 911. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -打911 -不不不 |
[32:45] | Wade won’t do that. No, it’ll draw way too much heat. | 韦德不会打911 会引来太多人 |
[32:49] | – Told ya… – Adam– | -我说了 -亚当 |
[32:51] | I got something. Wade had a cousin who worked | 我找到了 韦德有个表亲两年前 |
[32:52] | at a fertilizer warehouse on Damon about two years ago, | 在戴蒙街上的化肥仓库工作 |
[32:55] | and it closed two months ago. | 那地方两个月前关了 |
[32:56] | – Okay, that might be it. – Yeah. | -可能就是那里 -对 |
[33:01] | – Tell me what to do. – My truck. | -告诉我怎么办 -我的皮卡 |
[33:03] | – What? – Gotta get to my truck. | -什么 -去我的皮卡 |
[33:05] | Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[33:07] | – There’s Narcan in my truck. – Come here, come here. | -我的皮卡里有纳洛酮 -过来 过来 |
[33:09] | In the toolbox– in the bed of the truck. | 在工具盒里 在皮卡后面的车厢 |
[33:13] | You gotta go get it. | 你得去拿 |
[33:16] | Listen to me. I know you’re scared, okay? | 听我说 我知道你害怕 |
[33:20] | But you gotta fight, ’cause we are going home. | 但你得抗争 因为我们要回家 |
[33:23] | We’re not dying here. | 我们不能死在这里 |
[33:24] | – Right. – Goin’ home. | -好 -回家 |
[33:26] | Right. Right. | 好 好的 |
[33:27] | – Okay. – Okay, okay. | -好 -好的 |
[33:30] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[33:40] | That’s Ruz. | 是鲁塞 |
[33:48] | Kim, I hope you’re close. | 金 希望你在附近 |
[33:52] | Wade made me take dope. | 韦德逼我吸毒 |
[33:54] | It’s mixed powder. It’s too much. | 是惨了芬太尼的分 劲太大 |
[33:57] | I’m fading. | 我快不行了 |
[33:59] | – Jesus. – We’re in a… | -天哪 -我们在 |
[34:02] | a factory off | 一个工厂 |
[34:05] | of South Damon, off of 35th. | 南德蒙 35街 |
[34:08] | I know this is being recorded. | 我知道这被录下来了 |
[34:11] | Yeah, it’s getting clearer. We’re getting close. | 越来越清晰了 我们在靠近 |
[34:13] | You could tell Makayla that… | 你要告诉玛凯拉 |
[34:18] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[34:22] | She’s lucky to have you as a mom. | 她很幸运 有你做妈妈 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God. Hold on, Adam, hold on. | 天哪 坚持住 亚当 坚持住 |
[34:31] | Please hold on. | 拜托坚持住 |
[34:36] | Come on, come on, come on. | 赶紧 赶紧 |
[35:01] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:03] | He’s ODing! He’s got Narcan in here! | 他过量了 他车里有纳洛酮 |
[35:05] | I’m not gonna just watch him die! | 我不能看着他死 |
[35:08] | You lyin’ bitch. | 你这个骗人的婊子 |
[35:35] | There’s Wade. | 韦德在那 |
[35:40] | 5021 Eddie, shots fired at the police! | 5021E 有人向警察开枪 |
[35:41] | One male offender, Donald Wade, on scene, move! | 一名男性嫌犯 唐纳德·韦德 在现场追击 |
[35:46] | Hailey and I are coming in from behind–hold your fire. | 海莉和我从后面包抄 别开枪 |
[35:55] | Wade, come out with your hands up! | 韦德 举起手走出来 |
[35:57] | It’s over right now! There’s nowhere else to go! | 已经结束了 你无处可逃 |
[36:03] | Drop the gun, or I’m gonna drop your ass, Wade! | 放下枪 否则我就毙了你 韦德 |
[36:08] | Do it, now! | 赶紧 |
[36:12] | – You got me? – Yup. | -你掩护我吗 -好 |
[36:14] | Offender’s in custody. | 嫌犯被捕 |
[36:15] | All right, I gotta find Adam! | 我去找亚当 |
[36:17] | All right, go, go! | 赶紧去 |
[36:20] | Come on, Adam. Come on. | 挺住 亚当 挺住 |
[36:23] | Oh, my God. Adam. Adam. | 天呐 亚当 亚当 |
[36:26] | Oh, my God. Come on, stay with me. | 天呐 加油 挺住 |
[36:28] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[36:34] | – Where– – Hey, hey, hey, it’s me. | -这是哪 -是我 是我 |
[36:36] | You’re with me. | 你跟我在一起 |
[36:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:40] | You’re okay. It’s me. | 你没事了 是我 |
[36:42] | You’re okay. Hey, it’s okay. | 你没事 没事了 |
[36:45] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[36:48] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[36:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[37:00] | Vitals look good. | 生命体征看着不错 |
[37:01] | The last of the dope | 最后的毒品 |
[37:03] | should be out of your system in a few hours, | 应该会在几小时后排出 |
[37:04] | – and you should feel all right. – Okay. | -你就会没事了 -好 |
[37:06] | Okay? But maybe no hot pursuits today. | 好吗 但今天别去追击犯人了 |
[37:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:12] | Hey Doc, can I ask you a favor? | 医生 能帮我个忙吗 |
[37:13] | Could you point me towards Olivia Pasquazi? | 你能告诉我奥利维亚·帕斯奎兹在哪吗 |
[37:21] | Placin’ a bet? | 下注呢 |
[37:25] | No, my dad. He’s downstairs. | 不 是我爸 他在楼下 |
[37:28] | He got lost in the garage. | 在停车场迷路了 |
[37:30] | That tracks. Did you know he was coming? | 有道理 你知道他要来吗 |
[37:34] | I told him to. | 我让他来的 |
[37:36] | Oh, good for you. | 真有你的 |
[37:40] | How you feelin’? Doc said it was it was through and through. | 你感觉如何 医生说子弹射穿了 |
[37:43] | Uh, well, it still hurts like hell. | 还是疼的要死 |
[37:44] | So… and they’re very stingy | 而且不知道为什么 |
[37:46] | with the painkillers for some reason. | 他们不太愿意给我用止疼药 |
[37:48] | Huh, I wonder why that might be. | 真不知道是为什么 |
[37:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:53] | – Are you okay? – I’m gonna be fine. | -你还好吗 -我会没事的 |
[37:57] | Kay. | 好 |
[38:00] | You know that they were good parents, my mom and dad? | 你知道他们是好父母吧 我爸妈 |
[38:03] | Sure, I know that, yeah. | 当然 |
[38:07] | It’s just people always think… | 只是大家都以为 |
[38:12] | But it was me. | 但其实是我的原因 |
[38:16] | I don’t know when I broke it, you know? | 我不知道自己什么时候变了 |
[38:22] | It was a lot easier not to keep breaking it… | 但一直变坏会更容易 |
[38:27] | and just go away. | 还有离开 |
[38:33] | So thank you for finding me. | 谢谢你找到我 |
[38:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:52] | Hey, what are you doing? We were gonna pick you up. | 你怎么回来了 我们要来接你的 |
[38:54] | Yeah, I got discharged early. | 那边让我提早出院了 |
[38:57] | Okay. You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah. Makayla sleeping? | 嗯 玛凯拉在睡觉吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[39:02] | Okay. I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:14] | I don’t really know where to start. | 我不知道从哪说起 |
[39:15] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:18] | Look, I’m sorry, Kim. | 抱歉 金 |
[39:19] | I know things have been hard. I know that we’re–you know. | 我知道最近都很难 我知道我们 |
[39:24] | We’re not us right now. | 我们状态不好 |
[39:28] | I’m lying there dying, and I’m thinking to myself, | 我在那躺着等死时 不禁想到 |
[39:30] | “My God, this is how I’m gonna go out– | “天呐 我就这么死了 |
[39:33] | with everything broken.” | 一切都还破碎不堪” |
[39:35] | No, mm-mm. Never again. | 不行 绝不能再这样了 |
[39:39] | I wanna fix it. | 我想弥补 |
[39:40] | I want our family back to the way that it was. | 我想让我们的家庭回到原来的样子 |
[39:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:44] | I know I disappointed you when she was taken. | 我知道她被绑架时 我让你失望了 |
[39:48] | All right, maybe we start with just a schedule | 也许我们能定一个 |
[39:50] | that works better for us. | 方便我们俩的日程 |
[39:52] | We keep talking, you know? | 我们接着沟通 |
[39:58] | The thing is it’s been working… | 现在一切都很好 |
[40:01] | This week, Makayla, she seemed better with me. | 这周 玛凯拉跟着我似乎很好 |
[40:08] | I don’t know what to do here, Adam. | 我不知道该怎么做 亚当 |
[40:13] | – Me neither. – I don’t know how to fix it. | -我也是 -我不知道要怎么修复 |
[40:16] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[40:24] | So we do what’s best for her. | 那我们就做对她最好的事 |
[40:28] | Do what’s best for her for now. | 对她最好的事 |