时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hank, thanks for getting here so fast. | 汉克 谢谢你这么快就赶来了 |
[00:13] | – Hey, man. – Enjoy the stink. | -你好兄弟 -这味道够酸爽 |
[00:15] | Yeah, you guys bring us to the nicest places. | 是啊 你们带我们来的都是最顶级的地方 |
[00:17] | Well, Mastro’s was booked. | 马斯特罗牛排屋都订满了 |
[00:18] | It’s this way. | 在这边 |
[00:20] | You ever heard of a bird called a Nashville Warbler? | 你们听说过纳什威尔莺鸟吗 |
[00:23] | Beautiful yellow crest. Rare in Chicago. | 头上漂亮的黄冠 芝加哥很少见 |
[00:25] | You sucking in landfill to go bird-watching? | 你们窝在垃圾填埋场是来观鸟的啊 |
[00:27] | The supervisor here is a birder. | 这边的负责人是个鸟类爱好者 |
[00:28] | This morning, he sees a Warbler covered in blood, | 今天早上他看见一只身上沾着血的莺鸟 |
[00:31] | follows the bird, stumbles onto this poor bastard. | 跟着鸟就碰上了这个可怜的家伙 |
[00:36] | Took one to the belly. Muzzle flash, powder burns. | 肚子上中了一枪 枪口喷火 火药灼伤 |
[00:40] | I’d say he seen it coming. But that’s not what killed him. | 我觉得他预料到这枪了 但致命的不是这个 |
[00:43] | Puncture wound. | 穿刺伤 |
[00:46] | Entry. | 刺入 |
[00:50] | Exit. | 穿出 |
[00:50] | Ice pick. | 冰镐 |
[00:51] | You got it. | 没错 |
[00:53] | Los Temidos’ signature kill. | 恐怖分子帮的招牌杀人方式 |
[00:55] | This will be the seventh vic that crossed with them this year. | 这会是今年以来和他们有过节的第七个受害者了 |
[00:57] | All got tapped the same way. | 都是用同样方式被杀死的 |
[00:59] | Yeah. Any ID? | 嗯 识别出身份了吗 |
[01:01] | No, nothing off facial rec or mobile prints. | 没有 人脸识别或者移动指纹识别都没有 |
[01:03] | I know Intelligence has an active investigation, | 我知道情报组正在对恐怖分子帮进行调查 |
[01:05] | knee-deep into Temidos. | 已经很深入了 |
[01:06] | Yeah, we’ll take it. | 对 这案子由我们接吧 |
[01:09] | Why don’t you go grab a shower? | 你不如去冲个澡吧 |
[01:11] | Amen. | 说太对了 |
[01:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Hey, loop in the others, roll the crime lab, | 通知其他人 叫鉴证科过来 |
[01:18] | and talk to the bird man. | 去和那个”鸟人”谈谈 |
[01:19] | See if you can ID which truck dumped him. | 看看你能否搞清是哪辆车把他卸到这里的 |
[01:21] | Get that idiot to shut that thing down. | 去让那傻瓜把那玩意关了 |
[01:23] | It’s a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[01:27] | 5021, George. Roll the crime lab. | 5021G 派鉴证科过来 |
[01:29] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 5021G |
[01:31] | Crime lab en route. | 鉴证科出动 |
[01:38] | Jesus, he looks 16. No, I never seen him. | 天啊 我看着也就16岁 我从没见过他 |
[01:43] | Ice pick again? | 又是冰镐 |
[01:44] | Yeah. Clean through. | 对 一下刺穿 |
[01:46] | Earlobe to earlobe. | 耳朵下面这边进那边出 |
[01:48] | There’s no street talk? | 街头上没有人说起吗 |
[01:50] | No, but I will dig. | 没有 不过我会去打听打听 |
[01:52] | You know, I have been working it, all right? | 我一直在查呢 好吗 |
[01:53] | I don’t know why you think I’m suddenly gonna hand you | 我搞不懂你怎么认为我会变戏法似的 |
[01:55] | something magic before we hit this– | 一下给你点什么 然后我们就可以去抓… |
[01:57] | Listen, I gotta know who we’re hitting, kay? | 我得知道我们要抓谁啊 |
[01:59] | Right now, all I got is a nickname. | 现在我只知道个绰号 |
[02:02] | El León, okay? He’s the head of Los Temidos. | 狮王 对吧 他是恐怖分子帮的头目 |
[02:05] | Tell me how I’m supposed to hit that. | 你告诉我 我怎么才能去抓他 |
[02:06] | – I need an angle. – I know. | -我需要有个入手角度啊 -我知道 |
[02:09] | This is gonna be a long haul. | 这会是个持久战 |
[02:12] | – Cartel– – Affiliated gangs always are. | -与贩毒集团… -有染的黑帮案件总是如此 |
[02:14] | Yeah, you’ve enlightened me on that. | 你已经教育过我了 |
[02:16] | Look, I’ll jump on it and see what magic I can find. | 我会立即开始 看看我能变出什么戏法吧 |
[02:21] | How’s Rafa’s knee? | 拉法的膝盖怎么样了 |
[02:25] | Um, okay. | 还好 |
[02:27] | Six stitches. | 缝了6针 |
[02:29] | Hey, um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | For calling the hospital and helping with all the insurance red tape. | 谢谢你给医院打电话 帮助解决了走保险的琐事 |
[02:35] | But I shouldn’t have called you. | 但我不应该给你打电话 |
[02:38] | – It’s fine. – No, it isn’t. | -没问题的 -不 有问题 |
[02:40] | You shouldn’t be doing things like that for me, | 你不应该为我做这种事 |
[02:42] | and I shouldn’t have asked you. | 而我也不应该找你帮忙 |
[02:44] | And I won’t again. | 以后不会了 |
[02:55] | We’ve been working on Los Temidos for five weeks. | 恐怖分子帮的案子我们查了5周了 |
[02:58] | 狮王 密尔沃基联络人 底特律联络人 胡安·洛佩兹 | |
[02:58] | All we got is the name “El León,” | 我们只有个名字”狮王” |
[03:00] | and a blank mark on a board. | 外加板上的一个空白标记 |
[03:02] | Tell me we got something off this body. | 告诉我 我们从这具尸体上发现了点什么 |
[03:04] | Our Doe from the landfill popped with Missing Persons. | 垃圾填埋场的无名氏在失踪人口库中查到了 |
[03:07] | Name is Miguel Vicente. He’s 19 years old. | 名字是米格尔·文森特 19岁 |
[03:10] | Been working two jobs to support his folks. | 打两份工来养活双亲 |
[03:12] | His dad’s on disability. | 他爸爸在拿残疾人补助 |
[03:13] | His mom’s a laid-off hotel worker. | 他妈妈曾在酒店打工 被解雇了 |
[03:15] | Parents reported him missing two days ago. | 父母两天前报警说他失踪了 |
[03:17] | He’s got zero gang affiliations. | 他没有加入黑帮 |
[03:18] | No sheet. | 没有前科 |
[03:19] | I mean, the kid’s been living right. | 这孩子一直走的是正道 |
[03:21] | Okay, so how does he tie with Temidos? | 那他怎么会和恐怖分子帮搞到一起了 |
[03:23] | We’re thinking through his cousin, Pedro. | 我们认为是通过他的堂兄 佩德罗 |
[03:25] | Pedro is a two-bit thief with an extensive sheet, | 佩德罗是个二流子 案底很长 |
[03:28] | lookin’ like he roped his cousin, Miguel, | 看起来他控制了他的堂弟 米格尔 |
[03:30] | into the family business. | 带他掺和到自家的生意 |
[03:31] | Area 4 Robbery is looking at Miguel and Pedro | 4区的抢劫组将米格尔和佩德罗 |
[03:35] | as persons of interest in three recent cash armed robberies. | 列为近期三起持枪抢劫的嫌犯 |
[03:37] | Maybe they upped their game, | 也许他们把犯罪活动升了级 |
[03:38] | they ripped a Temidos’ stash house. | 抢了恐怖分子帮的藏毒点 |
[03:40] | Yeah, doubt they’re that stupid. | 恐怕他们没那么傻吧 |
[03:41] | Sarge, OCD Tech Lab just pinged Pedro’s phone | 警长 组织犯罪技术部实验室刚刚定位了 |
[03:44] | to an address in Pilsen. | 佩德罗的手机 在皮尔森 |
[03:45] | Hit it. | 去抓人 |
[03:53] | Jay, we got the back. | 杰 我们把住后面了 |
[03:55] | Copy, Kev. Standby. | 收到 凯文 待命 |
[03:59] | Chicago PD, open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[04:04] | Got a body and blood. Breach. | 有尸体和血迹 破门 |
[04:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[04:13] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[04:21] | – That’s clear. – 5021 Henry, we conducted a forcible breach | -安全 -5021H 我们破门进入了 |
[04:24] | at 351 Timber Lane. | 木巷351号 |
[04:26] | We got a DOA, GSW to the stomach. | 发现一位死者 腹部中枪 |
[04:28] | Roll the crime lab. | 派鉴证科过来 |
[04:30] | Copy that, 5021 Henry. Crime lab en route. | 收到 5021H 鉴证科出动 |
[04:45] | So the DOA is Pedro Vicente. | 死者是佩德罗·文森特 |
[04:47] | They beat him, | 他们殴打过他 |
[04:48] | then they shot him in the stomach. | 然后向他腹部打了一枪 |
[04:50] | I mean, this guy suffered. Ice pick to seal the deal. | 这家伙够受罪的 冰镐再结果了他 |
[04:52] | Get anything linked to Los Temidos inside? | 里面有什么能和恐怖分子帮联系上的吗 |
[04:55] | Drugs? Boss money? | 毒品 大笔的钱 |
[04:56] | No, nothin’. | 没有 |
[04:58] | So once again, we are dead in the water. | 所以我们又是碰到死胡同了 |
[05:00] | Witnesses? | 目击者呢 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I got a neighbor that said they heard loud pop, | 有个邻居说他们听到很大的一声响 |
[05:03] | glanced out the window, and saw a black truck leaving. | 从窗户望出去 看见一辆黑色的皮卡驶离 |
[05:06] | Okay, good. You three work cams, | 很好 你们三个去调监控 |
[05:07] | Soundex all black pickups in the area. | 注意排查这区域里所有的黑色皮卡 |
[05:09] | – Copy that. – Sarge! | -收到 -警长 |
[05:11] | We got something. | 有发现 |
[05:13] | I think this car’s our connect to Los Temidos. | 我认为这辆车与恐怖分子帮有关联 |
[05:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:17] | So we got drug traps on both seats, | 两个座椅都有毒品暗格 |
[05:20] | and the field test was positive for heroin residue. | 现场检测出海洛因残渣 |
[05:24] | Pedro’s car? | 是佩德罗的车吗 |
[05:25] | No, that’s where it gets good. | 不是 这正是有利的地方 |
[05:26] | Car’s registered to a Blanca Consuela. | 车辆登记在叫布兰卡·康斯维拉的名下 |
[05:29] | So Blanca works at a Mexican bakery chain called Cárabo. | 布兰卡在一家叫卡拉波的墨西哥烘焙连锁店上班 |
[05:32] | Two days ago, it was robbed by two dudes. | 两天前 车被两个人抢走了 |
[05:34] | Description matches Miguel and Pedro to a T. | 两个人的相貌特征和米格尔和佩德罗匹配 |
[05:37] | We’re thinking Pedro and Miguel didn’t know there were drugs | 我们认为佩德罗和米格尔不知道 |
[05:39] | in the vehicle, they just happened to steal | 车里有毒品 他们只是碰巧偷走了 |
[05:41] | multiple kilos from the most dangerous gang in all of Chicago. | 全芝加哥最危险的黑帮的几公斤毒品 |
[05:43] | It tracks. | 这就对上了 |
[05:44] | Temidos finds out they lost drugs from a runner, | 恐怖分子帮发现他们有毒螺丢了毒品 |
[05:47] | hunt all the robbers, kill them, get their drugs back. | 追杀所有劫匪 拿回毒品 |
[05:49] | So let’s find her. We’ll start with her work. | 所以我们得找到她 我们从她的工作开始 |
[05:58] | There’s a real PD walkin’ if I ever seen one. | 我从没见过真正的警察 |
[06:01] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你们做些什么 |
[06:02] | Sergeant Voight, Detective Halstead. | 博伊特警长 这是霍斯特德警探 |
[06:04] | Javier Escano. You can call me Javy. | 我是哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 你们可以叫我哈维 |
[06:06] | You manage the place, Javy? | 你管理这家店吗 哈维 |
[06:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:08] | And I own it. And five others in town. | 而且我是店主 我在城里还有五家分店 |
[06:11] | No llegues tarde, Juan. | 快点 胡安 |
[06:13] | Yesterday’s unsold goods going to a homeless shelter. | 要把昨天没卖完的货送到流浪汉庇护所 |
[06:16] | Good on you. | 你人真好 |
[06:17] | We’re looking for Blanca Consuela. | 我们要找布兰卡·康斯维拉 |
[06:19] | So am I. Poor girl. | 我也想找她 可怜的姑娘 |
[06:22] | You’re here about the robbery, right? | 你们听说抢劫的事了 对吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, shook her up pretty bad. She called in sick yesterday. | 对 把她吓坏了 昨天打电话来请病假了 |
[06:29] | Anything else you need, you say it. | 还有什么需要 尽管说 |
[06:32] | You got the security video from the robbery? | 你有劫案发生时的监控视频吗 |
[06:34] | Sure do. | 当然有 |
[06:36] | All right, here we go. | 好 就是这里 |
[06:38] | There’s Miguel and Pedro. | 这是米格尔和佩德罗 |
[06:40] | They’re demanding cash. | 他们要现金 |
[06:42] | The cops arrive, they gotta slide out the back. | 警察来了 他们要从后门逃走 |
[06:45] | Here comes Blanca in her sedan. | 布兰卡开着她的车来了 |
[06:50] | Hey, help yourself. Have a concha. | 来 自己拿 吃个贝壳面包 |
[06:53] | – Thanks, we’re good. – No, I insist. | -谢谢 不用了 -别这样 一定要吃 |
[06:55] | Even these days, cop word of mouth is priceless. | 哪怕是现在 警察的评价也很重要 |
[06:58] | I’ll try it. | 我试试 |
[06:59] | So find these guys? | 找到这两个人了吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Murdered. | 对 被杀了 |
[07:03] | What? | 什么 |
[07:04] | What can you tell us about Blanca? | 你对布兰卡了解多少 |
[07:08] | Good kid. | 好孩子 |
[07:10] | Worked hard. | 工作努力 |
[07:12] | She grew up rough. | 她的成长环境很恶劣 |
[07:14] | Her dad’s in deep with one of them gangs, | 她爸爸跟一个帮派关系密切 |
[07:16] | but, uh, she seems to be on the right path. | 但她好像走上正道了 |
[07:19] | Do you know if Blanca’s dating anyone? | 你知道布兰卡在跟人约会吗 |
[07:20] | Is she running with any bangers? | 跟帮派成员一起混吗 |
[07:23] | Um, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[07:25] | But, um, what does that have to do with Blanca? | 但这跟布兰卡有什么关系 |
[07:26] | I mean, she’s the victim here. | 她才是受害者 |
[07:30] | You got her address? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[07:35] | Chicago PD, open up. | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[07:41] | Blanca Consuela! | 布兰卡·康斯维拉 |
[07:48] | Got a guy moving towards the back. | 看到有人往后面跑 |
[07:49] | Chicago Police! Stop running! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[07:51] | I got the house. | 我进屋看看 |
[07:56] | Police. You stop running! | 警察 站住 |
[07:59] | Stay down, toss that knife away! | 别站起来 把刀扔掉 |
[08:01] | Are you really a cop? | 你真的是警察吗 |
[08:02] | There’s my badge right there. Now toss that knife away. | 我的警徽就在这里 马上把刀扔掉 |
[08:04] | – I will not ask you again! – Okay. | -我不会再说一次了 -好 |
[08:05] | – Okay. – We just wanna talk to Blanca. | -好 -我们只想跟布兰卡谈谈 |
[08:07] | I’m Blanca’s boyfriend, okay? She’s not home. | 我是布兰卡的男友 好吗 她不在家 |
[08:09] | House is clear. | 房子里没人 |
[08:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:12] | – All right, I need to see some ID. – Okay. | -好 我要看你的身份证 -好 |
[08:14] | – Slow! – Okay! Okay! | -慢着 -好 好 |
[08:23] | Eric Salsbury. Why you running, Eric Salsbury? | 埃里克·索兹伯里 你为什么要跑 |
[08:26] | Actually, let me ask that question again. | 其实 我要再问一遍 |
[08:27] | Why you running with a butcher knife in your hand? | 为什么你要拿着把切肉刀逃跑 |
[08:28] | I thought you were with the other guy. | 我以为你跟另一个人是一伙的 |
[08:30] | – What other guy? – The guy who shoved a gun down my throat. | -什么另一个人 -拿枪捅进我嘴里的那个人 |
[08:39] | Mr. Salsbury, just slow down. | 索兹伯里先生 慢慢来 |
[08:41] | You’re fine, just take it from the top for us, okay? | 你没事了 跟我们从头说一遍 好吗 |
[08:43] | Um, Blanca left in a hurry this morning. | 布兰卡今天早上匆匆忙忙地走了 |
[08:45] | She was scared but wouldn’t talk with me about it at all. | 她很害怕 但什么都不愿意跟我说 |
[08:47] | Kay, was this a sudden thing, or has she been– | 好 是突然这样还是… |
[08:49] | No, no, it–look, it’s just been a rough year. | 不 不 就是今年很难熬 |
[08:51] | I’d lost my job. | 我失业了 |
[08:53] | Blanca’s been keeping us afloat. She’s– | 一直是布兰卡在养家 她… |
[08:56] | She’s been a rock. | 她很坚强 |
[08:58] | Me? Not so much. | 我就没那么坚强 |
[08:59] | Did she say where she was going? | 她说她去哪了吗 |
[09:00] | Uh, Ohio, to stay with her sister. | 俄亥俄 去她姐姐家 |
[09:03] | She wouldn’t tell me what was going on. | 她不肯告诉我发生了什么事 |
[09:04] | So I gave her my car. | 所以我把车给了她 |
[09:06] | An hour later, this maniac shows up. | 一小时之后 这个疯子就出现了 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:12] | What happens when he gets inside? | 他进来后发生了什么 |
[09:14] | He goes for Blanca. Didn’t find her, of course. | 他要找布兰卡 没找到 当然找不到 |
[09:16] | Next thing I know, he shoves me against the wall | 然后他就把我推到墙上 |
[09:18] | and makes me eat his gun. | 拿枪指着我 |
[09:19] | Because he wanted to know where Blanca was hiding? | 因为他想知道布兰卡藏在哪里 |
[09:20] | Yeah, yeah. So I lied to him. | 对 对 于是我骗了他 |
[09:21] | I told him we got into a fight, and she took off. | 我跟他说我们吵架了 然后她就走了 |
[09:24] | – You seen this guy before? – No, thank God. | -你以前见过这家伙吗 -没有 谢天谢地 |
[09:26] | Can someone just please tell me what the hell is going on? | 有人能告诉我到底发生什么事了吗 |
[09:28] | Okay, is she okay? | 好吗 她有事吗 |
[09:29] | I–I mean, I’ve been calling her phone, but it’s off or– | 我一直在打她的电话 但不是关机就是… |
[09:31] | Look, we understand you’re worried. | 听着 我们知道你很担心 |
[09:33] | We’re gonna find her. But first, | 我们会找到她的 但首先 |
[09:34] | we need to know what kind of vehicle you drive. | 我们得知道你开的是什么车 |
[09:37] | Okay, thanks. Good work. | 好 谢谢 干得漂亮 |
[09:39] | Okay, so CPIC tracked the GPS on Eric’s car. | 好 公共信息中心追踪到了埃里克的车的定位 |
[09:41] | It’s still in Chicago. They put it at the 900 block | 还在芝加哥 他们发现它在87街和 |
[09:43] | of 87th and Woodlawn. | 伍德罗恩街交界的900街区 |
[09:45] | And it’s been sitting there the last five hours. | 而且已经停在那里五小时了 |
[09:47] | Long way from Ohio. | 离俄亥俄十万八千里 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:00] | Blanca? | 布兰卡 |
[10:05] | Blanca Consuela? | 布兰卡·康斯维拉 |
[10:27] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[10:41] | Found a casing in the vehicle. | 在车里找到了一个弹壳 |
[10:43] | .380 caliber round, rectangular firing pin. | 0.38口径圆形枪口 矩形撞针 |
[10:46] | Should be looking at a Glock. | 应该是把格洛克手枪 |
[10:48] | It’s the same as our last two murders. | 跟我们之前两起谋杀案的凶器相同 |
[10:50] | – Hat trick. – Not just three. | -连杀三人 -还不止这三起 |
[10:51] | According to Homicide, | 凶案组说 |
[10:52] | a Glock 25 was used in four unsolved murders | 有把格洛克25手枪在去年四起未破的谋杀案中使用 |
[10:55] | linked to Los Temidos last year. | 都跟恐怖分子帮有关 |
[10:56] | We’re looking for the same gun. | 我们一直在找同一把枪 |
[10:57] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[10:59] | Well, there was no signs of a struggle. | 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[11:01] | The offender likely got in the passenger seat, | 凶手很可能坐在副驾驶位 |
[11:03] | made her feel safe, and then one pop close range. | 让她觉得安全 然后近距离射击 |
[11:06] | She probably knew the shooter. | 她可能认识凶手 |
[11:08] | This is her phone. No lock screen. | 这是她的电话 没有锁屏 |
[11:10] | Last text was from someone named “P.” | 最后一条消息是一个叫”P”的人发的 |
[11:12] | – Okay. – “We gotta meet. You’ll be safe. Ain’t on you.” | -好 -“我们得见个面 没事的 不怪你” |
[11:14] | She texts back, “I’m scared.” | 她回复说”我很害怕” |
[11:16] | P says, “The boss is good, don’t worry. | P说”老大没生气 别担心 |
[11:19] | Where you at?” She texts the address. | 你在哪里” 她就把地址发给他了 |
[11:21] | We trace the phone? | 我们追踪到电话了吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, to a shut-off burner. | 对 关机的一次性电话 |
[11:23] | Last ping is right where we’re standing. | 最后定位就是我们站的地方 |
[11:25] | All right, PODs, witnesses, cams. | 好 查监控探头 目击者 摄像头 |
[11:26] | Chase everything we can in this neighborhood. | 尽可能追查这附近的一切 |
[11:28] | Adam, send me that door-cam video. | 亚当 把门禁录像发给我 |
[11:29] | You got it, boss. | 明白 头儿 |
[11:31] | Yeah, no. | 不可能 |
[11:32] | This can’t be right. | 不可能是他干的 |
[11:34] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, that’s Paco Gutierrez. | 是的 他是帕科·古铁雷斯 |
[11:37] | – Okay. – I’m 100% that’s Paco. | -继续 -我百分之百肯定那是帕科 |
[11:39] | But dude’s a mechanic, party boy–he’s not hooked in. | 但这家伙是个机修工 派对狂人 他没参与其中 |
[11:43] | You sure he’s a shooter? | 你确定是他开的枪吗 |
[11:44] | Definitely. | 确定 |
[11:45] | Yeah, he’s a clean-up man for El león. | 是啊 他是狮王手下的一名杀手 |
[11:47] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[11:48] | I partied at his house a couple times. | 我在他家参加过几次派对 |
[11:50] | He likes his coke and his ass white and weird, in that order. | 他喜欢嗑可卡因 还白人疯女孩 先白人后疯子 |
[11:55] | But I could work him. | 但我可以查查他底细 |
[11:57] | Hell, I mean, I could work him tonight. | 我今晚就可以调查他 |
[12:00] | No, we’re gonna take it slow. | 不 我们要慢慢来 |
[12:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:03] | You’re telling me we got El león’s trigger man. | 你不是说他就是狮王的杀手吗 |
[12:05] | – That’s our angle, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -那就是我们的切入点 不是吗 -是的 |
[12:07] | Then send me in. | 那就让我试试吧 |
[12:08] | When I have a plan, and I know it’s safe. | 那要等我计划好 确保万无一失再说 |
[12:12] | This guy’s killed half a dozen people, | 这家伙已经杀了六个人了 |
[12:14] | We’re not gonna just wander in and hope we hit him on coke and ass. | 我们不能直接进去 希望用毒品和嫖娼抓住他 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | I’ll be ready when you are. | 我随时待命 |
[12:29] | Pacuan Gutierrez, 31. | 帕科安·古铁雷斯 31岁 |
[12:32] | AKA “Paco.” | 又名帕科 |
[12:34] | Paco is a cipher. | 帕科是个神秘人 |
[12:35] | No credit cards, no sheet, no priors, no parking tickets. | 没信用卡 没案底 没前科 连停车罚单都没有 |
[12:39] | We do know that Paco was born in Mexico City. | 我们知道帕科出生在墨西哥城 |
[12:41] | He came over here legally with his parents. | 他和父母合法移民到这里 |
[12:43] | They died in a car crash. | 父母死于车祸 |
[12:44] | That’s when he entered the system. | 之后他进入了领养系统 |
[12:45] | Paco joined the army when he was 18. | 帕科18岁参军 |
[12:47] | Paco didn’t take to soldiering, | 帕科不喜欢当兵 |
[12:49] | got a dishonorable discharge, ended up shoving | 被开除军籍 最后把一把上膛的M16步枪 |
[12:51] | a loaded M16 down his sergeant’s throat, | 塞进了中士的喉咙 |
[12:54] | which sounds familiar. | 这手法听着很熟悉 |
[12:56] | Okay, what else? | 好的 还有别的吗 |
[12:57] | Uh, we know that Paco buys and refurbishes old cars. | 我们知道帕科购买并翻新旧车 |
[13:01] | He’s got a huge house that he should not be able to afford, | 他有一栋他应该负担不起的大房子 |
[13:04] | and he drives a souped-up black pickup truck. | 开着一辆改装过的的黑色皮卡 |
[13:06] | Now when Blanca was murdered, a POD camera caught | 布兰卡被杀的时候 监控拍到了 |
[13:09] | a truck fitting that description | 一辆符合描述的卡车 |
[13:11] | in a Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot. | 停在唐恩都乐的停车场 |
[13:12] | The Dunkin’ employee said he saw a red-haired woman | 唐恩都乐的员工说他看到一个红发女人 |
[13:14] | driving the truck. | 正开着那辆皮卡 |
[13:16] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友吗 |
[13:17] | Could be, or it’s just someone else’s truck. | 可能吧 也可能是别人的车 |
[13:19] | The angle of the POD camera didn’t catch the tags. | 监控的角度没拍到车牌 |
[13:21] | All right, so let’s build. Get eyes on Paco. | 好的 准备一下 盯着帕科 |
[13:23] | Kim. | 金 |
[13:24] | – You and Adam take it. – All right. | -你和亚当负责吧 -好的 |
[13:31] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[13:33] | That’s a sweet pad. | 这房子这么高档 |
[13:34] | There’s no way a mechanic’s salary pays for it. | 一个机修工的薪水根本负担不起 |
[13:37] | All right, boss, Paco’s on the move. | 头儿 帕科出发了 |
[13:39] | Heading westbound towards Cermak. | 向西驶往瑟马克 |
[13:41] | Copy that. Keep me in the loop. | 收到 有情况随时通知我 |
[13:44] | All right, we’re going mobile. | 好了 我们也要出发了 |
[14:02] | Cárabo Bakery. Could be a coincidence. | 卡拉波烘焙坊 可能是巧合 |
[14:04] | – You really believe that? – Nope. | -你真的这么认为吗 -不 |
[14:06] | Screw it. I’m hungry anyway. | 不管了 反正我饿了 |
[14:12] | – Hola. – Hola. | -你好 -你好 |
[14:14] | Welcome to Cárabo. What can I get you started? | 欢迎光临卡拉波 您想来点什么 |
[14:16] | Cómo está el chamuco hoy? | 今天的焦糖布蕾怎么样 |
[14:18] | Recién hecho y caliente. | 刚出炉的 还热着 |
[14:20] | Dos, por favor. | 麻烦给我两个 |
[14:21] | $6.75. | 6.75美元 |
[14:22] | Quédese con el cambio. | 不用找了 |
[14:24] | Gracias. | 谢谢你 |
[14:28] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Hey, boss, I’m in a Cárabo Bakery parking lot. | 头儿 我在卡拉波烘焙坊的停车场 |
[14:37] | Paco’s inside. | 帕科在里面 |
[14:38] | The owner, Javier Escano, just walked in. | 店主哈维尔·伊斯卡诺刚刚走进去 |
[14:41] | A meet with Paco? | 他是去见帕科的吗 |
[14:42] | No idea. Standby. | 不知道 稍等 |
[15:01] | Yeah, i think Escano just dropped a bag at Paco’s table. | 刚刚伊斯卡诺好像放了一包东西在帕科桌上 |
[15:43] | Did we just see a handoff between Paco and Escano? | 我们刚才是看到帕科和伊斯卡诺交接了吗 |
[15:45] | Hell yes we did. | 看看清清楚楚 |
[15:47] | Please tell me it wasn’t pastries. | 麻烦告诉我里面不是蛋糕 |
[15:48] | Five bundles of hundies. I mean, 50K at least. | 五捆百元钞票 至少有5万 |
[15:51] | Got a big payoff for the Blanca hit, right? | 布兰卡的案子佣金不少 对吧 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I’d take that bet. | 是啊 我打赌是这样 |
[16:01] | You’re welcome. All right, bye bye. | 不客气 再见 |
[16:04] | Keep smiling, man. | 接着笑吧 伙计 |
[16:10] | Javier Escano, AKA “Javy.” | 哈维尔·伊斯卡诺 又名哈维 |
[16:13] | This is the guy running and supplying Los Temidos. | 他就是管理和供应恐怖分子帮的人 |
[16:16] | AKA “El león.” | 也就是”狮王” |
[16:18] | So his parents were born in Sonora, Mexico. | 他的父母出生在墨西哥的索诺拉 |
[16:21] | His mother came into the U.S. Undocumented. | 他的母亲是非法移民 |
[16:23] | Escano was born here, | 伊斯卡诺出生在这里 |
[16:24] | but he’s still tight with his father, Iglesias. | 但他和父亲伊格莱西亚斯关系很好 |
[16:28] | Credit cards show him flying to Mexico once a month. | 信用卡显示他每月飞一次墨西哥 |
[16:31] | Now, his father is suspected for coordinating | 他的父亲涉嫌参与 |
[16:34] | multi-ton heroin shipments to the U.S. | 向美国运送多吨海洛因 |
[16:36] | Iglesias Escano indexed as a high-priority target. | 伊格莱西亚斯·伊斯卡诺被列为高优先级目标 |
[16:39] | Lights up the federal switchboards. | 是联邦政府的重点关注对象 |
[16:41] | DEA, ICE, Customs. | 缉毒局 移民总署 海关 |
[16:43] | I mean, this guy is in deep with the Sinaloa cartel. | 这家伙跟锡那罗亚贩毒团伙关系很密切 |
[16:46] | Javier went to business school five years ago. | 哈维尔五年前上了商学院 |
[16:48] | He bought his first Cárabo Bakery. | 买下了他的第一家卡拉波烘焙坊 |
[16:50] | It’s a perfect spot to launder money and move product. | 这是洗钱和转移产品的绝佳地点 |
[16:53] | And business is booming. | 生意做得风生水起 |
[16:55] | Escano has contracts with multiple businesses | 伊斯卡诺与麦迪逊 底特律 |
[16:57] | in Madison, Detroit, and Minneapolis. | 和明尼阿波利斯市的多家企业签订了合同 |
[16:59] | How does he ship the food? | 他怎么运送货物 |
[17:01] | Cárabo Bakery vans. | 用卡拉波烘焙坊的货车 |
[17:02] | We think he moves products with the muffins. | 我们猜测他把货和松饼混在一起运出去 |
[17:04] | And he had a pretty sharp pipeline until yesterday. | 直到昨天 他的运货渠道还很明朗 |
[17:07] | Closed down two of his bakeries. | 他关掉了两家烘焙坊 |
[17:08] | Soon as we showed up, dude went dark. | 我们一出现 他就隐身了 |
[17:09] | He cleared out all his product, cleaned up. | 他把所有的货都清理干净了 |
[17:11] | But Sarge, | 但是警长 |
[17:13] | it’s El león. We got him. | 这就是狮王 我们找到他了 |
[17:14] | All right, well, if he cleared out, | 好 既然他把货都清掉了 |
[17:15] | getting a warrant on the bakery is gonna be a waste of time. | 申请烘焙坊的搜查令就是浪费时间 |
[17:18] | Yeah, if we bring him in, he’s gonna get rattled. | 没错 如果我们把他抓来 只会打草惊蛇 |
[17:20] | – We won’t get anything. – So we need a weak spot. | -我们什么都得不到 -所以我们要从弱点着手 |
[17:22] | Paco. How does he cross with Escano? | 帕科 他跟伊斯卡诺有什么联系 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | Uh, we know that Escano cosigned the mortgage | 我们知道·伊斯卡诺是帕科豪宅的 |
[17:30] | on Paco’s fancy house. | 抵押担保人 |
[17:31] | Okay. So Paco is our key to him. | 好的 那么帕科就是我们突破他的关键 |
[17:34] | We bust Paco for the murders, | 我们以谋杀罪名逮捕帕科 |
[17:36] | we get him to flip on Escano for ordering them. | 让他供出伊斯卡诺是幕后主使 |
[17:39] | Okay. How do we get to Paco? | 好 我们要怎么抓到帕科 |
[17:43] | This is a Glock 25. It’s a rare make. | 这是把格洛克25 很罕见的型号 |
[17:45] | It’s Paco’s weapon of choice. | 是帕科的武器 |
[17:48] | Okay, it’s gonna be somewhere on his person. | 枪肯定还在他身上 |
[17:50] | His car or house somewhere. | 他的车或房子的什么地方 |
[17:52] | Problem is we don’t have a warrant. | 问题是我们没有逮捕令 |
[17:53] | Yeah, you find that gun, we’re gonna get our warrant. | 对 你找到那把枪 我们就能拿到逮捕令 |
[17:55] | Easy, I can do that. | 简单 我能做到 |
[17:57] | Paco’s got a soft spot for lost, desperate women. | 帕科容易对迷失绝望的女人 |
[18:00] | He likes rescue projects. | 他喜欢拯救别人 |
[18:02] | Think you can pull that off? | 你觉得自己能演出来吗 |
[18:04] | Think I can find it. | 我觉得能从自己身上找到 |
[18:07] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[18:08] | You did good work on that Tovar bust. | 托瓦的抓捕你干得很不错 |
[18:10] | I didn’t think you were in my fan club. | 我不知道你也是我的迷弟 |
[18:12] | Oh, I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[18:13] | But that one worked out. It might even hold up in court. | 但上次成功了 也许能在法庭上站住脚 |
[18:16] | All right, you remember how to use this? | 你还记得怎么用这些吗 |
[18:19] | Good. Top button. | 很好 最上面的按钮 |
[18:20] | Safe word’s “Umbrella.” | 安全词是”雨伞” |
[18:22] | – You got any questions? – Uh, yeah. We done? | -你还有其他问题吗 -有 你说完了吗 |
[18:35] | Let me see. Don’t be shy. | 让我看看 别害羞 |
[18:40] | Ah, is that Quetzalcoatl? | 那是羽蛇神吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, how you know that? | 对 你知道吗 |
[18:43] | My little cousin, Joey, had one just like that. | 我的小表弟 乔伊也有一个这样的 |
[18:46] | Your little cousin’s cool. | 你的小表弟品味不错 |
[18:48] | We lost him a year ago. | 一年前我们失去了他 |
[18:50] | Cops shot him on the way home from the grocery store in cold blood. | 他从杂货店回家的途中被警察残忍杀害了 |
[18:55] | Sorry, I’m– | 抱歉 我… |
[18:57] | – It’s all right. – No, it’s a stupid thing to bring up at a party. | -没关系 -不 我不该在派对上提起这件事 |
[19:00] | It’s gotta hurt. | 肯定很不好受 |
[19:02] | I think about him every day. | 我每天都想他 |
[19:04] | Anna really have a cousin Joey? | 安娜真的有个叫乔尔的表弟吗 |
[19:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:08] | You wanna go somewhere quiet and talk? | 你想去个安静的地方谈谈吗 |
[19:11] | Sure thing. I got you, babe. | 当然 跟我来 宝贝 |
[19:15] | Yo, Rayhan, take a hit of that. | 雷汉 吸一口这个 |
[19:17] | You’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[19:19] | – Hey, we got a late arrival. – Yep. | -有个迟到的 -对 |
[19:21] | Bright yellow ‘Vette. It’s got Ohio plates. | 亮黄色克尔维特 俄亥俄州车牌 |
[19:23] | Throw it to me. | 说吧 |
[19:25] | – King, William, eight, zero, three, seven, Sam. – Okay. | -KW8037S -收到 |
[19:30] | Oscar Meza. | 奥斯卡·梅萨 |
[19:32] | Uh, outstanding warrant for armed robbery. | 有持枪抢劫的未执行逮捕令 |
[19:34] | No gang ties. | 与帮派无联系 |
[19:36] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[19:37] | We got an invite in in case we gotta crash. | 我们刚收到了可以闯入派对的邀请函 |
[19:40] | Huh, this place is off the hook. | 这地方好安逸 |
[19:43] | How do you stay safe? | 你怎么保持安全 |
[19:45] | Safe? | 安全 |
[19:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[19:49] | I’d be strapping a lot of firepower if I lived here. | 要是我住在这里 必须得配很多枪支 |
[19:52] | Gangsters could target a crib like this. | 对黑帮成员来说 这地方就像摇篮 |
[19:57] | Hey Paco, where are you? | 帕科 你在哪 |
[19:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:08] | ‘Sup. | 好啊 |
[20:11] | Y’all look like y’all could use a bump. | 你看上去可以吸一口 |
[20:14] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[20:15] | Don’t be shy. That’s quality dope. | 别害羞 这粉质量好 |
[20:17] | Hmm, I like the sound of that. | 这话我爱听 |
[20:20] | Yeah, come on over. | 快过来 |
[20:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:27] | Uh, nothing. I, um– | 没什么 我… |
[20:30] | – Why you trippin’? – I, um– | -你犹豫什么 -我… |
[20:32] | Something’s wrong. | 有事不对劲 |
[20:33] | We got an ID on this prick? | 这混蛋能查到身份吗 |
[20:34] | Uh, yeah. | 能 |
[20:37] | Julio Oliva. | 胡里奥·奥利瓦 |
[20:38] | One pinch for distro, multiple agg-assaults. | 因贩毒被抓过一次 多次严重伤害罪 |
[20:41] | He’s a mid-level player in Los Temidos. | 恐怖分子帮的中层 |
[20:43] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:44] | Whoa, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:47] | Yo, Paco, who is this bitch? | 帕科 这婊子是谁 |
[20:49] | Chill. She’s– | 放松 她… |
[20:57] | Who’d you come here with? | 你跟谁一起来的 |
[20:58] | With Ray Ray. I’m cool, come on. | 跟雷雷 我没问题 拜托 |
[21:00] | She’s a freak, man. | 她是个怪胎 老兄 |
[21:01] | – Leave! Now. – Yo. | -走 赶紧 -喂 |
[21:03] | We got a gun. | 有枪 |
[21:05] | I mean no disrespect. | 我无意冒犯 |
[21:15] | You open that cabinet? | 是你打开这个柜子的吗 |
[21:16] | No, cool it. Let go of me. | 不是 你放松点 放开我 |
[21:19] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[21:20] | She hasn’t said the safe word yet. | 她还没说安全词 |
[21:21] | – She’s okay. – Let me go, please. | -她能行 -放开我 拜托 |
[21:30] | No, let’s crash. Come on, move. | 不行 我们进去 赶紧 走 |
[21:34] | Move. | 走 |
[21:35] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[21:43] | Chicago PD! Everyone stay where they are. | 芝加哥警署 大家都待在原地 |
[21:44] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[21:46] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[21:48] | – Oscar Meza! – That’s for all of you. | -奥斯卡·梅萨 -所有人都是 |
[21:50] | – Hands up. – The hell are you doing here? | -举起手来 -你在这干什么 |
[21:51] | – Come on. – Back up. | -拜托 -退后 |
[21:53] | Ah, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:54] | Get your hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 |
[21:55] | – Oscar Meza. – Be out of here in a second. | -奥斯卡·梅萨 -马上出来 |
[21:56] | – The hell you guys doing here? – You’re under arrest. | -你们在这里干什么 -你被捕了 |
[21:58] | I wanna see a warrant. | 我想看逮捕令 |
[21:59] | A lot of people looking for you, pal. | 很多人都在找你 老兄 |
[22:02] | Come on. We got who we came for. | 走 我们抓到人了 |
[22:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[22:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:30] | You guys jumped way too damn quick, that’s what happened. | 你们进来的时间太早了 就是这样 |
[22:34] | You find the Glock? | 你找到格洛克手枪了吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 没有 |
[22:39] | Let me guess, your boy Halstead’s the one | 让我猜猜 你手下霍斯特德 |
[22:40] | who called to crash. | 想要冲进来 |
[22:42] | I made the call. | 是我决定的 |
[22:43] | Okay, well, that was the wrong-ass call. | 好吧 那是个错误的决定 |
[22:44] | You’ve seen me in worse jams before. | 你见过我处在更糟的境地 |
[22:46] | Yeah, exactly, I have. | 对 没错 我见过 |
[22:50] | Anna, tell me what happened. Who was that man? | 安娜 告诉我发生了什么 那个男人是谁 |
[22:52] | Nobody. I don’t– | 不是谁 我不… |
[22:54] | I don’t even know him. | 我都不认识他 |
[22:57] | Look, I just had a few too many drinks. | 听着 我只是喝太多酒了 |
[22:59] | I don’t think that’s what happened. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[23:00] | Okay, then what the hell did happen? | 那是怎么样 |
[23:01] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[23:06] | I’ll work Paco again. I’ll make it right. | 我再去探探帕科 我能搞定 |
[23:09] | But the longer we wait, the longer Escano has | 但我们等的越久 伊斯卡诺就有更多时间 |
[23:11] | to get his operation back up. That I know. | 重操旧业 这点我很清楚 |
[23:19] | We’re gonna give it a few days. | 我们得缓几天 |
[23:21] | Make sure that bust didn’t raise any flags. | 确保这次突袭不让人生疑 |
[23:36] | Hey, Jay, got a second? | 杰 有空吗 |
[23:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:42] | What do you think happened last night? | 你觉得昨晚发生了什么 |
[23:45] | – With Anna? – Yeah. | -安娜吗 -对 |
[23:47] | She looked spooked. It happens. | 她看起来很害怕 会有这种情况 |
[23:49] | Eh, not with her. Not like that. | 她不会 不会那样 |
[23:53] | That girl’s a vault. I mean, she covers everything. | 这姑娘就像保险库 什么感情都能压住 |
[23:56] | She does it well. | 她在这方面很厉害 |
[23:57] | You wanna pull her? | 你想把她撤下来吗 |
[23:59] | We got nothing without her. | 没有她我们没有任何证据 |
[24:04] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[24:07] | What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[24:10] | I wanna know. What would you do? | 我想知道 你会怎么办 |
[24:15] | We’ve both seen CIs crash and burn. | 我们都见过线人崩溃 然后暴露 |
[24:16] | But she is so pissed off at the world, | 但她对这个世界的愤怒太深 |
[24:19] | I think it’ll keep her alive. I’d leave her in. | 我觉得这能保她不死 我会让她继续 |
[24:27] | Talk to me, Adam. | 你说 亚当 |
[24:28] | Boss, we’re sittin’ over here on Paco’s house. | 老大 我们正在监视帕科的家 |
[24:30] | All right, any sign of Escano? | 伊斯卡诺出现了吗 |
[24:31] | No, but your CI just showed up. | 没有 但你的线人来了 |
[24:34] | Did you put Anna in play? | 是你让安娜过来的吗 |
[24:35] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:40] | All right, just keep it off the books. | 这件事不要记录进去 |
[24:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:53] | Looks vaguely familiar. | 看着有点眼熟 |
[24:57] | Where’s Rafa? | 拉法呢 |
[24:59] | At a sleepover. | 去朋友家过夜了 |
[25:01] | And where were you today? | 你今天去哪了 |
[25:02] | Why ask when you already know? | 你干嘛明知故问 |
[25:03] | Because I told you to lay low. | 因为我说过让你低调几天 |
[25:08] | I left my purse at Paco’s house. | 我把钱包留在帕科家了 |
[25:10] | Went back to get it. | 我回去拿了 |
[25:12] | I smoothed things out. | 我跟他恢复了关系 |
[25:14] | And how did you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[25:17] | I let him show me some more of his tattoos. | 我又让他给我看了几处纹身 |
[25:24] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[25:26] | You’re on our paper with my responsibility. | 你记录在案 你是我的责任 |
[25:32] | I’m losing patience telling you this– | 我已经快不耐烦了 一直告诉你… |
[25:32] | I know where the Glock is. | 我知道格洛克在哪了 |
[25:35] | He just told me where he keeps it. | 他刚告诉我他把枪放哪了 |
[25:38] | Paco’s got a garage where he keeps his cars and his guns, | 帕科有个车库 里面放着车和他的枪 |
[25:40] | and he was bragging to me that he has a shooting range | 还向我炫耀他在地下室 |
[25:42] | down in the basement. | 有个射击场 |
[25:44] | I told him I’m gun shopping. He bought it. | 我说我想买枪 他信了 |
[25:48] | I’m gonna go over there tomorrow. | 我明天过去 |
[25:55] | I screwed up. | 我之前搞砸了 |
[25:58] | And I wanna make things right. | 我想将功补过 |
[26:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[26:16] | All right, point it down. Do not point it at me. | 好 往下 别对着我 |
[26:18] | – Okay. – You do not want me on your bad side. | -好 -你不会希望我站在你不好看的那侧 |
[26:20] | All right. All right, walk over here. | 对 没错 走到这里 |
[26:23] | Now go slow. | 现在慢点 |
[26:26] | – Is this good? – All right, let me see it. | -这样可以吗 -对 让我看看你的身手 |
[26:47] | Let the shot surprise you. | 让枪给你意外 |
[26:48] | Pull the trigger smooth. | 慢慢扣动扳机 |
[26:56] | – Damn. – I got it. | -老天 -我射中了 |
[26:59] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[27:00] | Oh, like I’m a Lake Forest housewife named Courtney. | 感觉我像森林湖城叫柯特妮的家庭主妇 |
[27:04] | Come on. Don’t you got something real? | 拜托 你有真家伙吗 |
[27:06] | Like a Glock, maybe? | 比如格洛克 |
[27:08] | Glock? Ah, that’s how you play. | 格洛克 原来你喜欢这些 |
[27:15] | Hey, you got a bathroom? | 你有厕所吗 |
[27:17] | Past the blue Chevy, on your right. | 走过蓝色雪佛兰 在右边 |
[27:22] | Dónde patrón? | 在哪 |
[27:27] | Volveré mañana. | 我明天回来 |
[27:30] | Simón. | 西蒙 |
[28:04] | There we go. That’s the Glock 25. | 找到了 格洛克25 |
[28:06] | We got the son of a bitch. | 抓到这混蛋了 |
[28:08] | Now get away from it, Anna. | 现在赶紧走 安娜 |
[28:09] | We’re gonna come back with a warrant tomorrow. | 我们明天会带着逮捕令回来 |
[28:13] | What the hell are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[28:16] | You’re hiding all the good stuff. | 原来你把好东西都藏起来了 |
[28:21] | Let’s go. Move. | 我们走 行动 |
[28:35] | Wanna see how it works? | 想看看它是怎么工作的吗 |
[28:36] | Paco, please. | 帕科 拜托 |
[28:37] | Did they send you after me? | 他们派你来找我黑料的吗 |
[28:40] | Talk, bitch! | 快说 婊子 |
[28:44] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[28:49] | – Take Anna! We got Paco. – Copy. | -带安娜走 我们负责帕科 -收到 |
[28:53] | Come here, come with me. I got you. | 来 跟我走 有我在 |
[28:56] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 别动 不许动 |
[28:58] | Go around. Try to cut him off. | 绕过去 把他拦下来 |
[29:24] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[29:27] | It’s over, Paco. | 结束了 帕科 |
[29:31] | You’re the one who put that bitch on me. | 是你派这个婊子来抓我的 |
[29:33] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[29:35] | She’s a CI. | 她是线人 |
[29:37] | That’s why you were at my house. | 所以那天你在我家 |
[29:39] | I will light you up. | 我会毙了你 |
[29:41] | Put the gun down. Now! | 把枪放下 赶紧 |
[29:44] | Nah, you take me in right now, | 不 你现在逮捕我 |
[29:48] | I call my people, and she is dead and gone. | 我就联系我的人 她就死定了 |
[29:53] | Both stay calm, everyone wins. | 我们都冷静 双赢 |
[29:57] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[30:04] | Stop fighting! Stay down! | 别挣扎了 趴下 |
[30:06] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[30:12] | We’ve been looking all over for this gun. | 我们一直在找这把枪 |
[30:16] | Paco Gutierrez, you’re under arrest. | 帕科·古铁雷斯 你被捕了 |
[30:21] | You better fix this, policeman, | 你最好想清楚怎么解决 警察 |
[30:23] | or your bitch is dead. | 否则你的婊子就死定了 |
[30:26] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[30:39] | – Have ’em get right on it. – Copy that. | -让他们赶紧查 -好 |
[30:46] | The Glock is on the way to the lab. | 格洛克被送去检验室了 |
[30:48] | – I put a rush order on it. – Good. | -我申请加急了 -很好 |
[30:50] | How’s Anna? | 安娜怎么样了 |
[30:53] | Sent Kev and Upton to take her home. | 派凯文和厄普顿送她回家 |
[30:56] | Paco? | 帕科呢 |
[30:58] | He’s cuffed inside my truck. He’s not going anywhere. | 他把拷在我车里 哪儿也去不了 |
[31:04] | If we bring Paco in, | 如果我们逮捕帕科 |
[31:06] | Anna’s gonna end up at the bottom of the lake. | 安娜会尸沉湖底 |
[31:08] | Paco made that pretty damn clear. | 帕科说得很清楚 |
[31:12] | I got about 20 ways out of this in my head right now. | 我现在脑子里大概有20种方法解决这事 |
[31:16] | I just don’t think you’re gonna like any of them. | 我只是觉得你不会喜欢任何一种 |
[31:19] | So… | 所以 |
[31:22] | You got a clean way out of this, I’m all ears, Jay. | 你有处理这事的不违法的方法 我洗耳恭听 杰 |
[31:27] | Otherwise, I am gonna get creative. | 否则我就要发挥想象力了 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:40] | Give me an hour. | 给我一小时 |
[32:11] | Something wrong, Paco? | 有问题吗 帕科 |
[32:16] | You know, it amazes me. | 我太吃惊了 |
[32:18] | Everyone has a soft spot. Even men like you. | 所有人都有软肋 就连你这种男人也是 |
[32:22] | You kept her and your little boy a secret. | 你把她和你的儿子当成大秘密 |
[32:28] | Yeah, we know that’s your ex-girlfriend, Isabella, | 对 我们知道你的前女友伊莎贝拉 |
[32:30] | and that you support her and your kid. | 你给她和孩子支付赡养费 |
[32:32] | She ain’t in the game. You touch her– | 她不是这个圈子的人 你敢碰她 |
[32:34] | Nobody’s touching her. | 没人要碰她 |
[32:37] | Arrest? Yeah. | 但逮捕 没错 |
[32:40] | That’s another story. | 那就另说了 |
[32:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:43] | Accessory to murder. | 凶案从犯 |
[32:49] | That’s your truck. | 这是你的车 |
[32:51] | Parked at a Dunkin’ Donuts a block away | 停在唐恩都乐门口 |
[32:53] | from where Blanca Consuela was murdered. | 距离布兰卡·康斯维拉被杀地只有一个街区 |
[32:55] | A witness said a red-haired woman was driving it. | 一位目击证人说看到红发女人在开车 |
[33:00] | We thought it’s gotta be the wrong truck. | 我们以为看错车了 |
[33:02] | Thought it was a mistake. | 以为是搞错了 |
[33:05] | But then I went back to your sheet, and I found out | 但后来我看你的卷宗 我发现 |
[33:09] | that she bailed you out two years ago. | 两年前是她把你保释出去的 |
[33:11] | Once I saw her picture, I knew. | 我一看到她的照片 我就知道了 |
[33:14] | Isabella dropped you off and picked you up. | 伊莎贝拉送你过去 然后接你回来 |
[33:18] | It’s accessory to felony murder. | 这是谋杀重罪从犯 |
[33:20] | It’s not gonna be hard to prove. | 想证明一点都不难 |
[33:22] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[33:25] | She’s going away for 20 years. | 她要进去20年 |
[33:28] | And your son? | 而你的儿子 |
[33:29] | The son of a convicted murderer. | 是杀人凶手的儿子 |
[33:31] | He’s getting tossed into the system. | 他会进入领养系统 |
[33:33] | That’ll be ugly. | 那就难堪了 |
[33:35] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[33:37] | talk to you. | 跟你说 |
[33:39] | You can’t? | 你不能吗 |
[33:42] | Paco, I’m here to tell you | 帕科 我是来告诉你 |
[33:43] | that the only way we don’t arrest Isabella | 我们不逮捕伊莎贝拉的唯一方法 |
[33:45] | is on two conditions. | 是你同意两个条件 |
[33:49] | You never mention Anna to a soul… | 你不跟任何人提起安娜 |
[33:54] | And you flip on Escano. | 而且供出伊斯卡诺 |
[33:56] | Your little CI is already dead. | 你的线人已经死了 |
[34:01] | You get that, right? That’s how it works. | 你懂 对吧 这世道就是这样 |
[34:04] | She sold her life away already. | 她已经把自己的命卖了 |
[34:07] | Let me worry about Anna. | 安娜的事留给我操心 |
[34:26] | No, that can’t be all of it. | 不 不可能就这些 |
[34:28] | It is. | 就是 |
[34:30] | Look, you can keep asking me questions. | 听着 你们可以继续问我问题 |
[34:32] | It ain’t gonna change my answers, | 我的答案不会改变 |
[34:33] | because that’s everything I know. | 因为这是我知道的一切 |
[34:36] | Everything. | 一切 |
[34:38] | Escano hands me the cash in a bag– | 伊斯卡诺给我装满现金的包 |
[34:40] | But the job, the job–who orders it? | 但这次行动 是谁下的命令 |
[34:42] | I get through a burner phone. | 我通过一次性电话接到的 |
[34:45] | Like I said, burner phone. | 我说了 一次性电话 |
[34:48] | No idea who’s at the other end of it. | 我不知道是谁打来的 |
[34:50] | I get a name– | 我会得到一个名字 |
[34:51] | What about all that money | 那些钱呢 |
[34:52] | that Escano gave you for that house? | 伊斯卡诺给你买房子的钱 |
[34:54] | Was a loan. | 是贷款 |
[34:58] | He has never told me | 他从没有 |
[35:02] | a damn thing in person. | 亲自跟我说过什么 |
[35:04] | Escano’s never handed me a gun. | 伊斯卡诺从没给我过我枪 |
[35:07] | I’ve never seen drugs on him. Ain’t never seen a weapon. | 我从没看到他身上有毒品 没见过武器 |
[35:11] | All I know is that he’s the one | 我只知道他是那个 |
[35:15] | that pays me. | 给我钱的人 |
[35:35] | But I can’t hand him over to you. | 但我不能给你们他的把柄 |
[35:41] | Because he designed it that way. | 因为他就是这么设计的 |
[35:45] | With everyone that works for him, | 这么多人为他工作 |
[35:48] | no one is fully close to him. | 没人真正与他亲近 |
[35:51] | No one. | 没人 |
[35:56] | No one | 没人 |
[35:57] | can handle him. | 能动得了他 |
[36:07] | He’s smarter than you. | 他比你聪明 |
[36:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[36:29] | Paco? | 帕科呢 |
[36:31] | He’s in protective custody, solitary. | 保护性监禁 单人监狱 |
[36:34] | Made a deal with him not to say your name. | 我跟他约好 他不能提及你的名字 |
[36:37] | Okay, that’s not enough protection. | 这样的保护不够 |
[36:41] | It will be. | 会够的 |
[36:44] | But he can’t give us Escano. | 但他没法供出伊斯卡诺 |
[36:48] | We took everything he gave us. Brought it to the SA. | 我们收集了他说的一切 给检察官看了 |
[36:51] | Wasn’t even enough for a warrant. | 连搜查令都申请不了 |
[36:52] | What the– how is that even possible? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[36:54] | Because Escano is smart. | 因为伊斯卡诺很聪明 |
[36:58] | I imagine a man like that is gonna find a way | 我猜这样的男人也会找方法 |
[37:00] | to get to Paco, no matter where we put him. | 除掉帕科 无论我们把他放在哪 |
[37:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | He’s–he’s on your paper. He’s– | 他 他记录在你这里 他… |
[37:09] | He’s your responsibility. | 他是你的责任 |
[37:10] | You–there’s gotta be a way to protect him. | 你…肯定有其他保护他的方法 |
[37:12] | You can’t just let him get killed. | 你不能让他就这么被杀了 |
[37:16] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在尽全力 |
[37:19] | Absolutely everything we can. | 竭尽全力 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | So what’s the next play? | 那接下去怎么办 |
[37:41] | I’m gonna need you to talk to me. | 我需要你现在告诉我 |
[37:47] | Anna, what happened the other night at Paco’s house? | 安娜 在帕科家的那晚到底发生什么了 |
[37:50] | – Who was that man? – I told you. | -那个男人是谁 -我告诉你了 |
[37:52] | I got too drunk. | 我喝得太醉 |
[37:53] | And it wasn’t true then, and it isn’t true now. | 那时你说了假话 现在也是 |
[37:55] | Well, what the hell does it matter? | 这到底有什么关系 |
[37:57] | What does that have anything to do with any of this? | 这跟我们破这个案子有什么关系 |
[37:58] | Anna, I understand. I get it. | 安娜 我理解 我明白 |
[38:01] | You don’t want me in your actual life–no CI does. | 你不想让我介入你的真实生活 没有线人想 |
[38:06] | Makes it seem easier to keep your lives separate. | 这样能更简单地把两种生活区分开 |
[38:10] | Makes you feel safe. | 让你感觉安全 |
[38:12] | Okay, all right, look. We don’t have to do all of– | 听着 我们不需要说这些 |
[38:14] | Anna, you’re not safe. | 安娜 你不安全 |
[38:16] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[38:18] | You’re not. | 你不安全 |
[38:21] | I gotta be in your life. | 我必须参与你的生活 |
[38:23] | I gotta know you so we can keep you upright. | 我得了解你 这样才能保证你不投敌 |
[38:28] | You gotta get that. | 你得理解 |
[38:37] | It’s just this thing that happens. | 只是偶尔会发生这种事 |
[38:41] | When I see somebody– | 我看到一个人 |
[38:44] | My brain thinks it’s someone that I know. | 我的大脑以为这是我认识的人 |
[38:47] | It never is. | 但从来不是 |
[38:52] | Los Temidos does initiations. | 恐怖分子帮有入会仪式 |
[38:57] | And when I was hooked in, they–they drugged me, | 我加入的时候 他们给我下药 |
[39:01] | they beat me… | 打我 |
[39:04] | And they raped me. | 他们强奸我 |
[39:08] | And I don’t even know who they were, okay? | 我甚至不知道都有谁在场 你懂吗 |
[39:10] | But sometimes when I see a man, | 但有时当我看到一个人 |
[39:13] | and I–I hear a voice, | 听到一段声音 |
[39:15] | it just–it takes me back there. | 就…直接带我回到过去 |
[39:17] | You know, and I, um… | 然后我… |
[39:26] | That’s why I leave that part out. | 所以我从来不说这部分 |
[39:28] | ‘Cause of that look. | 因为你这种眼神 |
[39:30] | Right there. | 就是这个 |
[39:34] | I could tell you about all the violence | 我可以告诉你恐怖分子帮 |
[39:35] | that Temidos has done to my family, | 对我的家庭实施的暴力 |
[39:37] | to my brother, my father, you can see that. | 对我哥哥 我父亲 你也知道 |
[39:41] | Everybody that Temidos chews up. | 所有被恐怖分子帮除掉的人 |
[39:43] | But as soon as I tell you this, | 但一旦我告诉你这些 |
[39:45] | That’s the face that I get. | 你们就会摆出这种表情 |
[39:46] | Like I’m just some goddamn broken woman | 仿佛我只是个破碎的女人 |
[39:49] | who you’re about to pull off of this thing. | 而你马上要把我从任务上撤下来 |
[39:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:53] | Look, Anna… | 听着 安娜 |
[39:58] | Anna, if you want in, you’re in. | 安娜 如果你想继续 就继续 |
[40:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:05] | I just need to know. | 我只是需要知道 |
[40:11] | Then what’s next? | 那下一步怎么办 |
[40:44] | 霍斯特德 帕科刚被杀了 | |
[40:56] | Hey, you must be Anna. | 你肯定是安娜吧 |
[40:59] | Welcome. Call me Javy. | 欢迎 叫我哈维 |