英文名称:Saving Private Ryan
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:00] | Dad? | 爸? |
[04:47] | Clear the ramp! 30 seconds! May God be with you! | 别挡住跳板 三十秒后登陆 愿主保佑你 |
[04:52] | Port side and starboard side stick!Move fast and clear those mortar holes! | 左舷右舷听着 尽快攻占炮台 |
[04:57] | I want to see plenty of beach between men. | 大家尽量分散 |
[04:59] | Five men is a juicy opportunity. One man is a waste of ammo. | 五个人就容易成为目标 一个人则能躲开 |
[05:03] | Keep the sand out of your weapons! Keep those actions clear! | 别让沙子堵塞枪口 小心行事 |
[05:08] | I’ll see you on the beach! | 在滩头上见 |
[05:42] | Clear the mortar hole! Right and left! | 避开弹坑 分成左右两列 |
[06:01] | Over the side! | 到旁边去 |
[06:09] | Port and starboard! | 从左右方下水 |
[07:22] | Thank yo… | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | What now,sir? | 长官 怎么办? |
[09:43] | I said,’What the hell do we do now,sir?” | 长官 现在怎么办? |
[09:47] | Captain Miller! Captain Miller! | 米勒上尉… |
[09:52] | -Captain Miller! -Sergeant Horvath! | -米勒上尉! -霍瓦特中士! |
[09:57] | Move your men off the beach! Now! | 叫你的弟兄攻上滩头 快 |
[10:01] | Okay,you guys,get on my ass! Follow me! | 大家听我命令 跟着我冲 |
[10:04] | -Sir! What’s the rallying point? -Anywhere but here! | -长官 集合点在哪里? -总之不是这里 |
[10:21] | -What now,sir? -The seawall,move up to the seawall! | -怎么办 长官? -快攻上海堤 |
[10:25] | -Sir,I’m staying! -Clear the beach to make way. | -我要留下来! -先攻占滩头再说 |
[10:30] | This is all we’ve got between us and the Almighty. | 走出去就死定了 |
[10:32] | Every inch of this beach has been pre-sighted. | 这滩头的每一处都被瞄准了 |
[10:38] | You stay here,you’re dead men! | 留下来必死无疑 |
[10:54] | Mama,Mama! | 妈妈… |
[11:02] | Stay down,stay down! | 伏下来 |
[11:09] | -What are you guys? -104th Medical Battalion,sir. | -你们是什么部队? -104师的医疗营 |
[11:14] | -We’re here to set up field operations. -Get rid of that crap! | -我们是来设立医疗站的 -丢掉这废物 |
[11:18] | Grab yourselves some weapons and follow me. | 拿起武器跟我来 |
[11:29] | -I’m hit! -Briggs! | -我中弹了! -布格斯 |
[11:36] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[11:38] | -I’m hit low! God! -Medic! | -天啊 我中弹了! -医护兵 |
[11:42] | Navy Beach Battalion,sir! | 我们是海军抢滩大队 |
[11:43] | I’ve got to clear these obstacles. Make holes for the tanks! | 我得清除这些障碍 为坦克开路 |
[11:47] | -All the armour is floundering at sea. -Orders,sir! | -装甲车都掉到海里了 长官 -这是命令 |
[11:50] | Go somewhere else! I’m clearing this one. | 到别处去 这里交给我 |
[11:53] | Come on,Briggs! | 来吧 布格斯 |
[11:59] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[12:02] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[12:38] | Move,move! | 快走 快 |
[12:48] | Come on,move! | 来吧 快 |
[12:58] | Move,move! | 快走 |
[13:12] | Shore party! No armour has made it ashore. | 海岸后勤工作队 装甲车都无法登岸 |
[13:15] | We’ve got no DD tanks on the beach.Dog One is not open! | 滩头上都没有DD坦克 D1缺口还没打开 |
[13:21] | Who’s in command here? | 这里是谁指挥? |
[13:23] | You are,sir! | 长官 是你 |
[13:26] | Sergeant Horvath? Do you recognize where we are? | 霍瓦特中士? 你认得这是哪里吗? |
[13:31] | Where we’re supposed to be,but no one else is. | 是原定的集合点 但却没有支援部队 |
[13:33] | Nobody’s where they’re supposed to be! | 大家都走散了 |
[13:37] | Shore party! | 海岸后勤工作队 |
[13:39] | First wave ineffective! We do not hold the beach. | 第一波攻击无效 无法攻占海滩 |
[13:43] | Say again,we do not hold the beach! | 重复 无法攻占海滩 |
[13:46] | We’re mixed up! We’ve got people from Fox,Able and George companies. | 我们都混在一起了 这里有F、A和G连的弟兄 |
[13:51] | Plus,we got some Navy demo guys and a beachmaster. | 和海军爆破队员及陆战队长 |
[13:57] | Shore party,Shore party! | 海岸后勤工作队… |
[14:06] | CAT-F,CAT-F,CA… | 指挥官… |
[14:12] | -Reiben here. -Seen anybody else? | -莱宾报到 -有看到别人吗? |
[14:14] | -Jackson,but that’s it. -Mellish here! | -只有杰克森 -梅利西报到 |
[14:17] | Caparzo! We’ve got DeForest back there with Wade! | 卡帕佐 德佛里斯特和韦德在后面 |
[14:20] | D.’s hurt so bad he’s sprung a hundred leaks! Wade says he’s used up! | 他严重失血 韦德说他没救了 |
[14:26] | -Move on to somebody you can help. -Let go,he’s a battalion surgeon! | -去救其他人吧 -我们走吧 他是军医 |
[14:35] | -Get his attention! -Wade! | -去叫他! -韦德 |
[14:37] | Wade! Wade! | 韦德!韦德 |
[14:40] | Wade,don’t do it! It’s too risky,too risky,Doc! | 韦德 别这么做 太危险了 |
[14:45] | Get your ass back here! | 快滚回来 |
[14:47] | Get him off the beach. | 把他带回来 |
[14:49] | I’ve got it! We’ve stopped the bleeding! | 我办到了 我们替他止住血了 |
[14:54] | Fuck! | 去你的 |
[14:56] | Just give us a fucking chance,you son of a bitch! | 混蛋 赶尽杀绝 |
[15:00] | Wade,come on! You son of a fucking cocksucker! | 韦德 走吧 你这个混蛋 |
[15:02] | Wade,it’s Mellish. Wade! | 韦德 是梅利西 韦德 |
[15:06] | Let’s move! We found Miller! Let’s move! | 走吧 找到米勒了 走吧 |
[15:09] | Fuck it! | 去你的 |
[15:11] | Get down,get down! | 伏下… |
[15:19] | This is all? This is all that’s made it? | 就只有你们几个吗? |
[15:22] | We got scattered pretty bad. There’s bound to be more of us. | 我们被分散了 一定还有人的 |
[15:26] | It’s not enough. | 这样不够 |
[15:28] | Dog One exit. It’s the cut to the right,or was it left? | D1缺口是在右边还是左边? |
[15:31] | No. Vierville is to the left. This is Dog One. | 不 维尔维里在左边 这里才是D1缺口 |
[15:36] | They’re killing us and we don’t have a fucking chance! That ain’t fair! | 他们在痛宰我们 根本没有机会战斗 不公平 |
[15:41] | -Gather weapons and ammo! -Gather weapons and ammo! | -收集武器弹药 -收集武器弹药 |
[15:58] | Reiben! Where’s your BAR? | 莱宾?你的BAR自动步枪呢? |
[16:01] | Bottom of the Channel. The bitch tried to drown me. | 在水底 差点给敌军害我被淹死 |
[16:03] | Find a replacement. | 再去找一支 |
[16:08] | Bangalores! Bring out some bangalores! | 拿爆破筒出来 |
[16:11] | Engineers coming! Grenades,give me grenades! | 工兵来了 给我手榴弹 |
[16:18] | Bangalores up the line! Bangalores up the line! | 把爆破筒运到前面去 |
[16:22] | Heads up! Bangers coming your way! Come on,come on! | 小心 爆破筒来了 来吧 |
[16:27] | -Jackson here,sir! -Reiben back,sir. | -杰克森报到 -莱宾回来了 |
[16:30] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[16:33] | Mortars incoming! | 迫击炮来了 |
[16:37] | One more,give me one more! | 再给我一支 |
[16:44] | Oh,my God,it hurts! I’m going to die! | 天啊 痛死我了 我快要死了 |
[16:47] | Oh,my God! Jesus! Oh,my God! | 天啊… |
[16:51] | Come on,put it in. Keep it moving. | 放进去 继续 |
[16:54] | We’ve got it. | 行了 |
[16:56] | Jesus! Lucky bastard. | 天啊 你运气真好 |
[16:59] | Move it! Keep it moving! | 快点 |
[17:05] | You’re not going to die. You’re fine. Just don’t look at it. Don’t look at it! | 你不会死的 别看 |
[17:11] | Bangalores! Clear the shingle! | 用爆破筒来攻击 让开 |
[17:15] | Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole! | 准备爆破 准备爆破 |
[17:17] | Fire in the hole! | 准备爆破 |
[17:21] | Fire in the hole! | 准备爆破 |
[17:32] | We’re in business! Defilade! Other side of the hole! | 可以反攻了 找掩护 到沙坑的另一边 |
[17:47] | Give him some morphine. | 给他吗啡 |
[17:49] | That’s it,let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[17:55] | Inspected,morphine. | 检验过了 注射吗啡 |
[18:00] | Routine. | 一般处理 |
[18:07] | Priority. | 优先处理 |
[18:12] | He is gone | 他死了 |
[18:27] | Son of a bitch! Get in there. | 混蛋 过去 |
[18:31] | -Fuck,I can’t move! -Mellish,give me your bayonet. | -可恶 我动不了 -梅利西 刺刀给我 |
[18:34] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[18:55] | Two MG-42s,two mortars. Add 20,left 30. | 两挺MG-42机枪 两支迫击炮 在前方二十码 左边三十码 |
[19:02] | There’s defilade,but it’s a good firing position if we can land the armour. | 那有掩护物 若装甲车登陆后 会是最好的发射位置 |
[19:07] | We’ve got to get this draw open! | 我们得打开这个缺口 |
[19:10] | -Reiben,Mellish! Let’s get in the war! -Take cover and put fire on that crew. | – 莱宾、梅利西 上吧 -找到掩护就猛烈开火 |
[19:15] | Davis,DeBernardo,Young,Valk! Get ready! | 戴维斯、德伯纳多、杨、瓦克!快准备 |
[19:21] | Covering fire! | 开火 |
[19:26] | Go,go,go! | 去吧 |
[19:41] | It’s a goddam firing squad. | 敌军的炮火很厉害 |
[19:44] | It’s the only way we can get everybody out of here. | 要逃出这里 只有这样 |
[19:47] | Short,Payton,McDonald,Parkes! You’re next! | 肖特、佩森、麦唐纳、帕克斯 你们是下一组! |
[19:51] | Why not just hand out blindfolds,Captain? | 何不干脆给我们眼罩 不就行了吗? |
[19:54] | All we can do here is die! Covering fire! | 唯有出去拼命 开火 |
[20:00] | Go,go,go! | 快… |
[20:03] | Come on,come on,come on! Go,God damm it! | 快点… 去你的 |
[20:19] | -Jackson. -Sir. | -杰克森 -是 |
[20:22] | See that impact crater? should give you defilade from the machine gun position. | 看见那弹坑吗? 在那里应能躲开机枪的攻击 |
[20:27] | Get in there and give me some fire discipline. Wait for my command. | 躲进去好好表现枪法 等我的命令 |
[20:36] | Go! | 去吧 |
[20:49] | If your mother saw you do that,she’d be very upset. | 若你妈看见你这样 会很担忧的 |
[20:52] | I thought you were my mother. | 我还以为你就是我妈呢 |
[20:55] | Be not Thou far from me,O Lord. | 别远离我 天主 |
[21:03] | Oh,my God. I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. | 主啊 很抱歉我曾经激怒你 |
[21:08] | I detest my sins for having offended Thee,O Lord. Listen to me,Lord. | 我对此深感懊悔 请听我的祷告 |
[21:19] | All my strength! Haste Thee to help me. | 赐我力量 助我抗敌 |
[21:38] | Dog One exit,right here! | D1缺口打开了 往这边走 |
[21:42] | We’re in business! | 大家反攻 |
[21:45] | Move,move! | 快 |
[22:28] | Reiben. Go,Sarge! | 莱宾 去吧 中士 |
[22:30] | Reiben! | 莱宾 |
[23:00] | Come on,Doyle! | 来吧 多里 |
[23:03] | Sarge! | 中士 |
[23:10] | Flame! Doyle,do it! | 多里 打开喷火器 |
[23:18] | Don’t shoot! Let them burn! | 别开枪 让他们吃吃苦头 |
[23:37] | On the right! | 右边 |
[23:42] | I’ll give you “comrade”,you son of a bitch! | 你们一起死吧 混蛋 |
[23:45] | Look out! Turn around,turn around. | 小心 转过去 |
[24:10] | Flush them out! | 去干掉他们 |
[24:15] | Cease fire,cease fire! Cut it out,cut it out! | 停火…住手… |
[24:20] | Cease fire! | 停火! |
[24:22] | Sugar Cane,Sugar Charlie Three. Say again,Dog One is open. | 这是SC第3队 重复 D1缺口已经打开了 |
[24:26] | Send in the dozers. I’m waiting here to tie in my flanks. | 派出推土机 我在这里等待配合侧翼 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么? |
[24:36] | What? I’m sorry,I can’t understand what you’re saying! | 什么? 抱歉 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[24:47] | What did he say,what did he say? | 他说什么? |
[24:50] | Look,I washed for supper! | 我洗过手准备吃饭了 |
[24:56] | Who’s got a bazooka,Goddammit | 谁有巴祖卡火箭筒?真该死 |
[25:05] | Hey,Fish. Look at this,a Hitler Youth knife. | 笨蛋 你看 是希特勒青年团小刀 |
[25:11] | And now it’s a Shabbat challah cutter,right? | 现在是犹太面包刀了 对吧? |
[25:24] | Keep it moving! | 别停下来 |
[26:26] | That’s quite a view. | 好惨烈的景象 |
[26:29] | Yes,it is. | 没错 |
[26:32] | Quite a view. | 很惨烈 |
[28:08] | “Dear Mr Brian Boyd. No doubt by now you have received full information” | “亲爱的博伊德先生 你应该已经得悉…” |
[28:14] | “about the untimely death of your son.” | “你儿子的死讯” |
[28:15] | “No words can ever relieve your grief.” | “说什么也无法减轻您的哀痛” |
[28:18] | “Our outfiit has felt his loss greatly…” “He was a fiine soldier” | “本部队对他的死深感惋惜 他是个优秀的士兵” |
[28:21] | “and believed strongly in what we were doing…” | “并深信我们所从事的…” |
[28:24] | “We were involved in one of the most important operations of the war.” | “我们参与了大战中最重要的军事行动” |
[28:27] | “Al was the one who held us all together.” | “艾尔使我们能团结一致” |
[28:30] | “He was the first to volunteer.” | “他身先士卒” |
[28:32] | “We passed a road where over 4,000 troops had passed.” | “那里有四千人的部队开过” |
[28:35] | “Your husband served in a unit whose duty is to place itself beyond…” | “尊夫尽忠职守…” |
[28:40] | “…which we all cherish and hold dear…” | “大家都很怀念他” |
[28:43] | “The loss of Lee and others like him is a distinct blow to the regiment.” | “李等人的死 对军团打击甚大” |
[28:47] | “We understand your desire to learn about” | “我们了解你想知道…” |
[28:50] | “the circumstances leading to his death.” | “他去世时的情形” |
[29:45] | Colonel,I’ve got something you should know about. | 上校 有件事想告诉你 |
[29:50] | These two men died in Normandy. | 这两人在诺曼底阵亡 |
[29:54] | -This one at Omaha Beach. -“Sean Ryan.” | -这位死于奥哈马海滩 -肖恩•瑞恩 |
[29:59] | -This man at Utah. -“Peter Ryan.” | -这位死于犹他 -彼得•瑞恩 |
[30:07] | This man was killed last week in New Guinea. | 这位上周在新几内亚阵亡 |
[30:13] | “Daniel Ryan.” | 丹尼尔•瑞恩 |
[30:16] | The three men’re brothers,sir. | 他们是兄弟 |
[30:18] | I just learned that this afternoon their mother’s going to get all three telegrams. | 他们的妈妈会在下午 接到这三封电报 |
[30:26] | There’s also a fourth brother who parachuted in with 101st Airborne | 在抢滩前一晚 他们的四弟跟随101空降师 |
[30:31] | the night before the invasion. He is somewhere in Normandy. | 在诺曼底某处跳伞 |
[30:34] | -Is he alive? -We don’t know. | -他还活着吗? -不知道 |
[30:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:26] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[32:29] | All four were in the same company in the 29th Division | 四兄弟都在第29师的同一个连队服役 |
[32:33] | but we split them up after the Sullivan brothers died on the Juneau. | 但苏利文兄弟在朱诺送命后 我们便分开了他们 |
[32:36] | Any contact with the fourth son,James? | 能联络上四弟詹姆斯吗? |
[32:39] | No. He was dropped 15 miles inland near Neuville,behind German lines. | 不能 他空降在距纽维15里的内陆 深入了敌区 |
[32:45] | Mac,there is no way you can know where he was dropped. | 根本无法知道他空降在哪里 |
[32:50] | First report from lke’s people at SHAEF said the 101st is scattered. | 据报101空降师的人失散了 |
[32:54] | There are misdrops all over Normandy. | 诺曼底有很多被空投错误的部队 |
[32:57] | Assuming Private Ryan even survived the jump,he could be anywhere. | 就算瑞恩能安然降落 也无法找到他 |
[33:01] | In fact,he’s probably K.I.A. | 可能他早已阵亡 |
[33:03] | And frankly,if we go sending some sort of rescue mission, | 老实说 若我们派出搜救部队 |
[33:07] | flat-hatting throughout German reinforcements along our advance, | 他们就得穿越德军固守区 |
[33:11] | they’re going to be K.I.A.,too. | 那一定也会阵亡的 |
[33:36] | I have a letter here… | 这里有封信 |
[33:39] | …written a long time ago to a Mrs Bixby in Boston. So bear with me. | 是很久以前给波士顿的比克斯比太太的信 听我读 |
[33:48] | “Dear Madam.” | “女士” |
[33:51] | “I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement” | “我已从麻萨诸塞州 上将副官的…” |
[33:55] | “of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts” | “战争部档案得悉” |
[33:57] | ‘that you are the mother of five…” | “你是五位在沙场上” |
[34:03] | “…sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.” | “光荣阵亡的战士的母亲” |
[34:09] | “I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine” | “我感到我的言辞薄弱无力” |
[34:14] | ‘that would attempt to beguile you from the grief’ | “根本无法安抚你的悲伤” |
[34:18] | “of a loss so overwhelming…” | “也无法弥补你的损失” |
[34:22] | “…but I can’t refrain from tendering the consolation that may be found” | “但我必须要在此向你致谢” |
[34:27] | “in the thanks of the republic they died to save.” | “他们是为了拯救国家而死” |
[34:36] | “May our Heavenly Father assuage the anguish of your bereavement” | “愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛” |
[34:41] | “and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost” | “让你永远怀念远去的挚爱” |
[34:46] | “and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid such a sacrifice” | “神圣的荣耀都归于你们” |
[34:50] | “upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully,” | “因你们为自由付出了重大的代价” |
[34:56] | “Abraham Lincoln.” | “林肯敬上” |
[35:17] | That boy is alive. We are going to send somebody to find him. | 那孩子还活着 我们要派人去找他 |
[35:23] | And we are going to get him the hell out of there. | 然后带他远离战场 |
[35:39] | The Quartermaster’s up the beach a way. Look for a blown-up bunker. | 后勤官在海滩 寻找被炸毁的碉堡 |
[35:44] | -Miller,Charlie Company. -Go on in,Captain. | -我是C连的米勒 -上尉 请进 |
[35:47] | If we don’t off-load the Shermans by 0600… | 若六点以前无法缷下坦克的话… |
[35:51] | we’ll have a division stuck at Carentan with its pants around its ankles. | 一整师的部队 就会被困在卡伦坦 |
[35:56] | Well,you let me know of it. | 再说明一下 |
[35:58] | Let Charlie Company hold at Vierville ’til we can get the armour there. | 让C连死守维尔维里 直到装甲兵开到 |
[36:02] | Runner! | 传令兵 |
[36:09] | Airborne was supposed to win an open door for us,but misdropped, | 原本空降师该打开缺口的 但他们却投错了地方 |
[36:13] | and scattered all their sticks into the wind. What’s your situation? | 全都失散了 你的情况如何? |
[36:16] | Yes,sir… Sector Four is secure. | 第四区攻下了 |
[36:20] | We took out towed 88s here,here and here. | 我们摧毁了这几处的 88炮 |
[36:27] | They got four Shermans and some deuce-and-a-halves. | 敌军有四部坦克和一些运兵车 |
[36:30] | These two minefields are actually one big one. | 这两处的布雷区很大 |
[36:33] | We went up the middle of it,but it turned into a mixed high-density field. | 我们到了中心地带 发现地雷的密度很高 |
[36:37] | A little bit of everything; Sprengmine 44s,Schumne 42s, | 什么地雷都有 S44型、S42型 |
[36:40] | pot mines,A-200s,the little wooden bastard the detectors don’t pick up. | 散片型地雷、A-200 连侦测器都无法找到 |
[36:46] | Here,they placed big mushrooms,Teller mine 43s,I guess for our tanks, | 这里埋了T43型大地雷 大概想炸我们的坦克 |
[36:51] | from here right up to the edge of the village,right here. | 从这里到村庄的边缘 |
[36:55] | We marked them and called the engineers. | 已记下位置 通知了工兵 |
[36:57] | -Resistance? -We had higher support expectations. | -有遇上反抗吗? -没想像的那么强 |
[37:01] | There was a company without artillery. Wehrmacht. 346th Infantry. | 有一连没配大炮的346师步兵 |
[37:05] | Von Lucke Kampfgruppe. We ended up with 23 prisoners. | 由卡夫加帕指挥 我们俘虏了23人 |
[37:09] | We turned them over to MPs from the 29th. | 已交由29师的宪兵处置 |
[37:15] | What about our casualties? | 我军的伤亡呢? |
[37:17] | Well,the figure is… We’re 35 dead,times two wounded. | 伤亡人数是…35人死 70人伤 |
[37:25] | They just didn’t want to give up those 88s. | 他们就是不肯放弃那些重炮 |
[37:30] | It was a tough assignment. That was why you got it. | 任务很艰巨 所以才找你 |
[37:33] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:35] | John… | 约翰 |
[37:40] | -I’ve got another one for you. -Yes,sir. | -你又有一项任务了 -是 长官 |
[37:43] | It’s straight from the top. | 是上级直接交办的 |
[37:50] | I wish. You and I are taking a squad to Neuville on a PR mission. | 我希望你和我带一队人 到纽维去执行公关任务 |
[37:56] | Oh,are you leading a squad? | 由你带队吗? |
[37:58] | A private in the 101st lost three brothers and he’s got a ticket home. | 一位二等兵死了三兄弟 所以能回家 |
[38:02] | -Why Neuville? -They think he’s there. | -为何要去纽维呢? -他们觉得他在那里 |
[38:05] | Part of all those Airborne misdrops. | 他是被错投的空降部队之一 |
[38:08] | It won’t be easy finding one soldier in the middle of this goddam war. | 现在兵荒马乱 要找一名士兵很难 |
[38:12] | Like finding a needle in a stack of needles. | 就像大海捞针般 |
[38:14] | What about the company? | 那连上兄弟怎么办? |
[38:16] | We take the pick of the litter,the rest goes to Baker. | 最好的跟我们 其他的加入B连 |
[38:19] | Jesus Christ! They took away your company? | 天啊 他们夺走了你的连? |
[38:24] | It wasn’t mine,it was the Army’s. So they told me,anyway. | 部队是军方的 我们唯有遵命 |
[38:28] | Get me Reiben on BAR,Jackson,Wade,Beasley and Caparzo. | 给我莱宾、杰克森、韦德、贝斯里和卡帕佐 |
[38:32] | -Beasley’s dead. -Alright,Mellish then. | -贝斯里死了 -那找梅利西 |
[38:35] | -Do have a guy who speaks French? -Not that I know of. | -有人会法语吗? -据我所知 没有 |
[38:39] | -What about Talbot? -This morning. | -塔尔博特呢? -今早死了 |
[38:43] | I’m going to try and dig up another interpreter. | 我要去找个翻译员 |
[38:46] | Assemble at the battalion motor pool on the beach. | 到滩头的车辆调度场集合 |
[38:49] | -Listen up. -What? | -听着 -什么? |
[38:52] | Go home wrapped in the American flag with a hunk of cheese in your ass. | 我要用大块乳酪塞进你的屁股 好让你棺材盖国旗回家 |
[38:56] | -I thought you liked it in the ass. -What? | -我以为你喜欢塞屁股的 -什么? |
[38:59] | Attention! | 立正 |
[39:02] | As you were. I’m looking for Corporal Timothy Upham. | 稍息 我要找提摩西•厄本下士 |
[39:05] | Yes,I’m Upham. | 是 我就是厄本 |
[39:07] | -Do you speak French and German? -Yes,sir. | -你会说法语和德语? -是 长官 |
[39:09] | -How’s your accent? -Slight one in French. | -有没有口音? -法语有 |
[39:11] | -My German’s clean. -Very good. | -但德语很纯正 -很好 |
[39:14] | You’ve been re-assigned to me. Grab your gear,we’re going to Neuville. | 你已被派给我了 收拾行囊 我们要到纽维去 |
[39:18] | -When was this updated? -As of 8:30 this morning. | -这是何时更新的? -早上八点半 |
[39:21] | This is the 12th SS Panzer. These are the two axes advancing south. | 这是12SS坦克部队 还有两队人向南推进 |
[39:25] | -There are Germans in Neuville. -I understand,Corporal. | -纽维有德军 -我知道 下士 |
[39:30] | -There are a lot of Germans in Neuville. -You’ve got a problem with that? | -纽维有很多德军 -有问题吗? |
[39:34] | Please consider that I’ve never been in combat. I make maps and translate. | 我没作战过 只懂绘制地图和翻译 |
[39:37] | I need someone who speaks French and German. | 我需要会法语和德语的人 |
[39:41] | -My two guys were killed. -I haven’t held a weapon since training. | -原来的两位阵亡了 -我从新兵训练后就没拿过枪 |
[39:45] | Did you fire the weapon in Basic training? | 基本训练时开过枪吧? |
[39:48] | -Yes,sir. -Well,then get your gear. | -开过 长官 -那去准备一下 |
[39:53] | Sir,may I bring… | 长官 我能带… |
[39:59] | May I bring my typewriter,sir? | 能带打字机吗? |
[40:07] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:11] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | -Is that a souvenir? -No,sir. | -那是纪念品吗? -不是 |
[40:15] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[40:22] | You should look on the bright side of things,Corporal. | 下士 凡事都有好的一面 |
[40:25] | -Yes. -For one thing,you don’t need those. | -是 -还有 这个也没有用 |
[40:29] | -You’ll need that. -Yes. I’ll need this,not that. | -但你需要这个 -对 要这个 |
[41:30] | -Hey! -Hey! | -你好 -干嘛? |
[41:32] | You want your head blown off? | 你是不是想找死? |
[41:34] | Don’t touch me with those rat claws again. Get the fuck back in formation! | 别再用你的爪子碰我 回去你的岗位 |
[41:41] | I was just wondering where you’re from. | 我只是想问你来自哪里 |
[41:49] | -Caparzo,is it? -Drop dead,Corporal. | -卡帕佐 对吧? -滚开 下士 |
[41:52] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[41:53] | Every time you salute the Captain,you make him a target for the Germans. | 每次你向上尉敬礼 就会惹来德军袭击他 |
[41:57] | -I’m sorry. -Do us a favour.Don’t do it. | -对不起 -帮帮忙 别那么做 |
[41:59] | Especially when I’m standing next to him.Capisci? | 尤其是 当我站在他旁边时 懂吗? |
[42:02] | -Capisco. -Corporal,what’s your book about? | -懂了 -下士 那是什么书? |
[42:05] | Watch your rifle. Sorry. | 当心你的枪 对不起 |
[42:07] | It’s about the brotherhood that develops between soldiers during war. | 是关于行军时 发展手足之情的方法 |
[42:12] | -Brotherhood? -What do you know about brotherhood? | -手足之情? -你懂什么是手足之情? |
[42:16] | Get a load of this guy,Fish. | 要注意这家伙 |
[42:18] | Why don’t you ask the Captain where he’s from? | 你何不去问上尉是哪里人呢? |
[42:21] | Ask the Captain. He’ll tell you everything you want to know about him. | 去问他 他什么都会告诉你的 |
[42:26] | Explain the maths of this to me. | 解释给我听 |
[42:28] | Where is the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy? | 八个人为何要冒险救一个人呢? |
[42:32] | -20 degrees. -Anybody wants to answer that? | -20度 -有人想回答吗? |
[42:35] | Reiben,think about the poor bastard’s mother. | 莱宾 想想那可怜虫的妈妈吧 |
[42:38] | Hey,Doc,I’ve got a mother. | 医护兵 我也有妈妈 |
[42:41] | You’ve got a mother,Sarge has got a mother. | 你有妈妈 中士也有妈妈 |
[42:43] | Shit,I bet even the Captain’s got a mother. | 我敢说上尉也有妈妈 |
[42:47] | Maybe not the Captain,but the rest of us. | 也许上尉没有 但我们全都有 |
[42:50] | “Their’s is not to reason why their’s is but to do and die” | “不问原因 只求为国牺牲” |
[42:52] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean,Corporal? | 下士 那是什么鬼意思? |
[42:57] | We’re all supposed to die? | 我们都该死吗? |
[42:58] | -Upham’s talking about our duty. -Yes,sir. | -厄本说的是我们的职责 -是 长官 |
[43:02] | We all have orders to follow. | 我们全都得服从命令 |
[43:07] | Yes,sir. Thank you. Even if the mission is “FUBAR”? | 是的 长官 谢谢 就算任务是”苦差”? |
[43:11] | Especially if the mission is “FUBAR”. | 这才更加要服从 |
[43:14] | -What’s “FUBAR”? -It’s German. | -“苦差”是什么? -是德语 |
[43:18] | Never heard of that… | 没听过 |
[43:20] | Sir,I have an opinion on this matter. | 长官 我对此有点意见 |
[43:25] | By all means,share it with the squad. | 说出来听听吧 |
[43:28] | From my way of thinking, | 我的想法是 |
[43:30] | this mission is a misallocation of valuable military resources. | 这次任务浪费了宝贵的军事资源 |
[43:35] | Yeah? Go on. | 是吗?继续 |
[43:37] | It seems to me that God gave me a sepcial gift made me a fine instrument of warfare. | 我觉得上帝赐给我打仗的天分 |
[43:43] | Reiben,pay attention.Now,this is the way to gripe.Continue,Jackson. | 莱宾 听好 这样抱怨才对 继续 杰克森 |
[43:47] | If He was to put me and this sniper rifle anywhere up to and including | 要是他派我这个狙击手 |
[43:52] | one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight,sir… | 到希特勒一里范围内 |
[43:56] | Pack your bags,fellas,the war is over. Amen. | 大家就能收拾行囊回家 战争就结束了 阿们 |
[43:59] | That’s brilliant,bumpkin. | 乡巴佬 这主意不错 |
[44:02] | What about you,Captain? You don’t gripe at all? | 上尉 你呢?你不会抱怨吗? |
[44:05] | I don’t gripe to you. I’m a captain. There’s a chain of command. | 我是上尉 身负重任 不会向你抱怨 |
[44:08] | Gripe always go up. | 上级永远是发牢骚的对象 |
[44:10] | You gripe to me,I gripe to my superior officers,and so on. | 你向我发牢骚 我向我上级发牢骚 如此类推 |
[44:15] | I don’t gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger. | 我不会在你面前发牢骚 你是突击队员 应该明白 |
[44:19] | I’m sorry,but let’s say that you weren’t a captain or that I was a major. | 对不起 就当你不是上尉 或我是少校吧 |
[44:24] | What would you say? | 你会说什么? |
[44:26] | In that case,I’d say,”This is an excellent mission” | 那样我就会说 “这项任务棒极了” |
[44:30] | “with a valuable objective worthy of my best efforts.” | “意义重大 值得我全力以赴” |
[44:35] | “Moreover,I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private Ryan” | “而且我对瑞恩的母亲感到深切的悲痛” |
[44:41] | “and I’ll lay down my life and those of my men,especially yours,Reiben,” | “为了慰藉她 我愿意赔上我与部下的性命” |
[44:46] | ‘to ease her suffering.” | 尤其是你 莱宾 |
[44:49] | -He’s good. -I love him. | -他很棒 -我喜欢他 |
[45:02] | Fine! | 算了 |
[45:45] | -Thunder! -Flash! | -打雷! -闪电! |
[45:48] | Upham,over there. Reiben,you four go. | 厄本 到那边去 莱宾 你们四个过去 |
[46:01] | Go,go,go,go! | 去吧! |
[46:08] | -You are a sight for sore eyes. -Sergeant Hill,our reliefs showed up. | -很高兴看见你 -希尔中士 救星来了 |
[46:12] | -How many are you? -Eight. We’re not your relief. | -有多少人? -八个 但不是救兵 |
[46:16] | -What do you mean,sir? -We’re here for a Private Ryan. | -为什么? -我们来找二等兵瑞恩 |
[46:19] | Who? Ryan? What for? | 谁? 瑞恩?为什么? |
[46:22] | -Is he here? -Maybe on the other side of the town. | -他在这里吗? -大概在镇的另一边 |
[46:25] | It’s hard to get to. The Germans punched a hole in our centre. | 周围都有德军 很难通过 |
[46:28] | They cut us right in two. What’s his name,again? | 我军给德军切断 他叫什么名字? |
[46:31] | Ryan,James Ryan. He dropped in with the 101st. | 瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩 隶属101空降师 |
[46:35] | -Goldman,get me a runner! -Runner! | -高德曼 找传令兵来 -传令兵 |
[46:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[46:43] | Jonesy,make a hole up there! | 琼斯 让开 |
[46:47] | We got stopped by fire from the eastward. | 我们为东面的炮火所阻 |
[46:51] | The Germans have been reinforcing two regiments all day. | 德军聚集了两个团的兵力 |
[46:54] | It’s been quiet for 45 minutes. | 已经有四十五分钟没有动静 |
[46:57] | The Germans concentrate their fire westward. | 德军正把火力集中于西面 |
[46:59] | -Who’s that on the loudspeaker? -Dagwood Duesseldorf. | -谁在广播? -达伍德•迪撒多夫 |
[47:03] | Our friendly neighbourhood morale officer. | 友善的政战官 |
[47:08] | “The Statue of Liberty is kaput.” | “自由神像完蛋了” |
[47:11] | That’s disconcerting. | 想扰乱我们军心 |
[47:18] | Your father was circumcised by my rabbi,you prick! | 笨蛋 你爹的包皮已给割掉了 |
[47:25] | Cover! | 躲好 |
[47:34] | Go! | 去吧 |
[47:59] | -You sadistic fucking animals! -Get down. | -去你的臭混蛋 -伏下 |
[48:02] | They know we’re not in direct contact. They’ll single out the runners. | 敌人知道我军通讯中断 所以针对传令兵 |
[48:05] | Why do they shoot them up? | 为什么要射杀他们? |
[48:06] | As long as his lungs are working,he carries the message. We’d do the same. | 不能留活口 以防军情外泄 我们也会这样做 |
[48:10] | -No,we wouldn’t! -Wade! Get them ready to travel. | -不 我们不会 -韦德 准备起程 |
[48:14] | -Boyd! -Come on! | -博伊德 -来吧 |
[48:16] | Try again! Let Captain Hamill know we’re coming. | 再试一遍 设法通知汉米尔上尉 我们正赶过去 |
[48:19] | What’s the rest of Neuville like? | 纽维其他地方怎么样? |
[48:21] | The next block’s got two-storey buildings. A lot of windows. | 接着会看到两层建筑物 有很多窗户 |
[48:25] | There’s a square with good cover. | 有一个广场可作藏身之用 |
[48:28] | Show me. Sarge,hold right here! | 带我去 中士 留在这里 |
[48:30] | Yes,sir! | 遵命 |
[48:36] | Stay out of this enfilade and use the buildings. | 别在这里挨打 到里面躲避 |
[48:39] | Try a left hook. Shoot and scoot. Two of yours,two of mine. | 到左边去 边走边开火 我们各派两人 |
[48:42] | Hastings,Goldman! Up front! | 黑斯亭斯、高德曼 到前面去 |
[48:45] | -Reiben,Caparzo. -They’re still jamming us. | -莱宾、卡帕佐 -通讯仍受敌军干扰 |
[48:48] | Short runs,high and low at the corners. It’s going to be tight. | 尽快到角落去 小心行事 |
[48:52] | Be prepared for close contact. Go. | 准备进行近身战 去吧 |
[48:54] | Upham! You stay with Sergeant Horvath. | 厄本 跟霍瓦特中士待在一起 |
[48:57] | Stay here! I’ll wear him like underwear,Captain. You stay with me. | 上尉 我会像内裤般粘着他 |
[49:10] | Past the end of the block are the gates of the square. | 广场闸口在大楼的尽头 |
[49:12] | -Good. -Alright. | -好 -好的 |
[49:21] | Reiben,where’s the Captain from? | 莱宾 上尉从哪里来的? |
[49:23] | -If you figure it out,you’ll get a prize. -300 bucks,last I heard. | -猜中的话有奖 -奖金三百块 |
[49:27] | The company’s got a pool. Five bucks gets you in. | 大家下注 最少五块 |
[49:38] | It’s around this corner. Defilade right up to those gates. | 就在拐弯处 躲到闸门后面去 |
[49:43] | Somebody must know where he’s from. | 一定有人知道他来自何方 |
[49:45] | I’ve been with him since Casserene Pass. I don’t have a clue. | 我跟他一起那么久也毫无头绪 |
[49:49] | My ankles are killing me. I’ll need a wheelchair before the war is over. | 我的足踝很痛 战事没结束已经要坐轮椅 |
[49:54] | That’s it! Oh,my God! That ankle is like an old woman. | 老天 就跟老妇一样 |
[49:58] | Like an old… Oh,God! | 就像…老天 |
[50:03] | Reiben. So you don’t even know where he went to school? | 莱宾?你连他上哪所学校 也不知道? |
[50:06] | He didn’t go to school. They assembled him at OCS out of dead Gls. | 他没念书 是军部用大兵尸体组装而成 |
[50:11] | Pay attention to detail. I know where he’s from and what he did | 我知道他的来历 |
[50:14] | because I pay attention to detail. | 因为我看得仔细 |
[50:17] | Hey,Upham! Careful you don’t step in the bullshit. | 厄本 别信他的鬼话 |
[50:25] | -Do it. -Thunder! | -去吧 -打雷 |
[50:28] | Thunder,or we will fire on you! | 打雷 不然开火 |
[50:31] | Mellish,Caparzo,come here! | 梅利西、卡帕佐 过来 |
[50:40] | Tell them to show themselves. | 叫他们表明身分 |
[50:55] | Ask them where the Germans are. | 问问德军在哪里 |
[51:02] | -What is he saying? -Something about the children. | -他说什么? -孩子 |
[51:05] | Kids? He wants us to take them. | 孩子? 他想我们带走孩子 |
[51:07] | No,no. We can’t take the kids. | 不行 不能带走孩子 |
[51:09] | We can’t take the kids! No,no! | 不可以 不行 |
[51:17] | They think they’ll be safe. They won’t be safe with us! | 他们以为这样较安全 跟着我们不会安全 |
[51:21] | Are you nuts? Listen to the Captain! | 你疯了?听从上尉的命令 |
[51:24] | They think they’ll be safe with us. | 他们以为孩子会安全一点 |
[51:26] | It’s not safe anywhere. Caparzo! Put that kid back! | 什么地方也不会安全 卡帕佐 交回孩子 |
[51:34] | Caparzo,put the girl back! It’s OK,it’s OK. | 卡帕佐 把孩子还给他们 请放心 |
[51:37] | Give that kid back! | 交回孩子 |
[51:40] | Upham,how do you say,”It’s OK?” I can’t. She reminds me of my niece. | 厄本 怎么说”请放心”? 他让我想起外甥女 |
[51:44] | Get the kid back up there! | 把孩子交回去 |
[51:46] | We should at least take her to the next town. | 最少也该把她带到下个市镇 |
[51:50] | We’re not here to do that,we’re here to follow orders! | 我们有任务在身 不是来救孩子 |
[51:53] | Sarge,take this goddam kid! | 中士 把孩子接过来 |
[51:56] | Cover,cover! | 躲好 |
[52:07] | No! | 糟糕 |
[52:08] | Goddammit! Where did that come from? | 可恶 哪里射过来的? |
[52:12] | He was on the ground before we heard the shot. | 听到枪声前他已倒地 |
[52:21] | That’s where I’d be. | 是我就会到那里 |
[52:25] | I didn’t see it. 450 yards,maybe a shade under. | 我看不到 450码外 也许在阴暗处 |
[52:29] | I wouldn’t venture out there,fellas. This sniper’s got talent! | 大家别冒险出去 那枪手很厉害 |
[52:37] | Please don’t cry. I’ll take you back to Mama and Papa. Please don’t cry. | 别哭 我带你找爸妈 |
[52:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:46] | Carpy! | 卡帕佐 |
[52:59] | -Captain! -Hold on,Caparzo. | -上尉 -撑着 卡帕佐 |
[53:03] | Help me up. I can walk. | 扶我起来 我走得动 |
[53:05] | Caparzo,stay still! | 卡帕佐 别动 |
[53:19] | Two clicks. Left wind. | 两格 风向偏左 |
[53:25] | Fish! | 笨蛋 |
[53:34] | Captain,can you see him? How is he? | 上尉?看到他吗?他怎么了? |
[53:37] | Wade,you stay put. | 韦德 别乱来 |
[53:39] | Where is he shot,Captain? | 上尉 他哪里中枪? |
[53:43] | -Can you see him? -You stay there! | -看得到他吗? -别出去 |
[53:45] | Damn it! Stay down! | 可恶 躺下来 |
[53:48] | What’s the matter with you? Am I going to take care of you if you get hit? | 你怎么了?你中了枪 要我照顾吗? |
[53:53] | Fish,come over here! | 笨蛋 过来 |
[53:55] | Carpy,put your head down! Why can’t you put your head down? | 卡帕佐 躺下来别动 |
[54:07] | Oh,my God,I trust in Thee. | 天主 我信任你 |
[54:10] | Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me. | 别让我蒙羞 别让敌人战胜我 |
[54:25] | Copy it. Copy it and send it for me. | 抄下来 替我寄出去 |
[54:30] | You’re going to send it yourself. Put it down! | 放下来 你自己寄 |
[54:33] | -It’s got blood on it! -I see it. | -信沾了血 -我知道 |
[54:39] | It’s… It’s to my dad. It’s got blood on it,Fish. | 给我爸的 沾了血 笨蛋 |
[55:12] | We got him. Stay down. | 打中了 伏下 |
[55:24] | How bad is it? Chest,maybe lung shot. | 伤得很重? 胸口中弹 或许肺给打中了 |
[55:43] | Get that.30 up the street! | 把大炮放到街上 |
[55:51] | Detail! Clear,up! | 报告情况 上面安全 |
[55:53] | Clear,down! | 下面安全 |
[56:10] | That’s why we can’t take children. | 老早说过不能带孩子 |
[56:19] | Sergeant Horvath,do an ammo check. | 霍瓦特中士 检查武器 |
[56:22] | Upham,canteens. Fill them up. | 厄本 把水壶装满 |
[56:27] | -Sergeant Hill. -Yes,sir. | -希尔中士 -是的 长官 |
[56:29] | Gather your men. We’ll form up at the northwest corner of the square. | 召集弟兄 在广场西北角集合 |
[56:33] | -Jackson. -Sir! | -杰克森 -是 |
[56:35] | Mellish. Check the tower,hustle back here. Right now,go! | 梅利西 去检查那座塔 尽快回来 快去吧 |
[56:51] | Fuck Ryan! | 去他的瑞恩 |
[57:03] | -Thunder! -Flash! Come on in! | -打雷 -闪电 进来吧 |
[57:12] | Hey,guys. We’re looking for Captain Hamill. | 我们在找汉米尔上尉 |
[57:15] | -Down there,across the square. -Across the square. | -那边 过了广场就到 -过了广场 |
[57:18] | Go easy. Watch for snipers. | 提防狙击手 |
[57:21] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[57:39] | Jimmy T. Go and find Captain Hamill. Bring him here. | 吉米 叫汉米尔上尉过来 |
[57:42] | -What? Up there? -How should I know? Go and look! | -什么?上面吗? -我怎么知道?自己去找 |
[57:46] | Thank you,you moron. | 谢谢你 智障 |
[57:50] | Alright. You guys just flake out here for a while. | 先在这里休息一下 |
[57:56] | Let me get this goddam hitchhiker out of my boot. | 我要把石子倒出来 |
[58:10] | Put your weapons down! Drop them now! | 放下武器 立刻放下 |
[58:18] | I’ll shoot you! | 我会开枪的 |
[58:20] | Drop,drop ’em! | 放下武器 |
[58:25] | Put ’em down! | 立刻放下武器 |
[58:42] | Clear,up! | 上面安全了 |
[58:49] | Shit,shit! | 可恶 |
[58:51] | Clear,up! | 上面安全了 |
[58:54] | Clear,down! | 下面也安全了 |
[59:08] | Enough to make you old. | 这样子够让人变老了 |
[59:11] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[59:22] | -Hamill,Pathfinders 101st. -Miller,2nd Rangers. | -101师前导部队的汉米尔 -第二突击队的米勒 |
[59:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:29] | We’re looking for a Private Ryan. He’s part of your outfit. | 我们在找二等兵瑞恩 他是你的属下 |
[59:31] | Any chance that you policed him up? | 有可能找到他吗? |
[59:34] | -How was the road in? -Scenic. We lost most of our ammo. | -路上的情况如何? -风光明媚 弹药快用光了 |
[59:39] | Not to mention one of our men. | 还死了一位队员 |
[59:41] | Lieutenant! Redeploy that bazooka to the right side of the road. | 中尉 把巴祖卡火箭筒调换到右边的路旁 |
[59:46] | And get Ryan up here! | 去带瑞恩过来 |
[59:50] | Ryan! Ryan! Front and centre! Ryan! | 瑞恩…到前面来 |
[59:58] | Here comes our boy. | 我们的大爷来了 |
[1:00:08] | I told you he was an asshole. | 我早说他是个混蛋 |
[1:00:12] | -Private Ryan reporting as ordered. -At ease. | -二等兵瑞恩报到 -稍息 |
[1:00:15] | Captain Miller,2nd Rangers,wants a word with you. | 第二突击队的米勒上尉 有话跟你说 |
[1:00:20] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:00:22] | Alright. Take a knee. | 蹲下吧 |
[1:00:35] | Private,I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. | 二等兵 有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[1:00:46] | Well,there isn’t any really easy way to say this,so… | 这真是让人难以启齿… |
[1:00:52] | …so I’ll just say it. Your brothers are dead. | 我就直说吧 你的兄弟死了 |
[1:00:56] | We have orders to come and get you… | 我们奉命来找你 |
[1:01:01] | …because you’re going home. | 你可以回家了 |
[1:01:17] | Oh,my God! My brothers are dead! | 老天 我兄弟死了 |
[1:01:27] | I was going to take them fishing when we got home. | 我本想带他们去钓鱼的 |
[1:01:45] | I’m so sorry,James. I can’t tell you how much. | 对不起 詹姆斯 真是不知该说什么 |
[1:01:49] | -How did they die? -They were killed in action. | -他们是怎样死的? -阵亡 |
[1:01:57] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:02:01] | They can’t be my brothers. They’re still in grammar school. | 他们才念中学 |
[1:02:07] | -You’re James Ryan? -Yeah. | -你是詹姆斯•瑞恩? -对 |
[1:02:11] | James Francis Ryan from lowa? | 爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩? |
[1:02:14] | James Frederick Ryan,Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州的 詹姆斯•腓德利克•瑞恩 |
[1:02:24] | -Does that mean my brothers are OK? -Yeah,I’m sure they’re fine. | -那表示我弟弟没事吗? -对 我确信他们很好 |
[1:02:28] | -Are you sure? -We’re looking for a different Ryan. | -你确定? -我们找的不是这个瑞恩 |
[1:02:31] | It’s just a big foul-up. | 只是误会而已 |
[1:02:34] | How can you be sure? How do you know that the foul-up isn’t | 你怎么能确定? 怎么知道是不是又弄错了 |
[1:02:38] | that his brothers are OK,and… | 原来是他的弟弟没事 |
[1:02:40] | Lieutenant. I’m sorry for the trouble. | 中尉 麻烦你了 |
[1:02:42] | I just wrote them a letter before I left. I’ve got to get home. | 我在离开前才刚给他们写信 我得回家去了 |
[1:02:47] | I’ve got to get home right now. I want to go home. | 我要立刻回家 我想回家 |
[1:02:53] | -Where is our Ryan? -Don’t know. | -我们的瑞恩在哪里呢? -不知道 |
[1:02:54] | -Are you in touch with your CO? -What unit’s Ryan in? | -可以跟指挥官联络一下吗? -瑞恩隶属于什么单位? |
[1:02:59] | -Baker Company,506th. -The guy with the broken foot’s in 506th. | -506团的B连 -那个断脚的傢伙是506团的 |
[1:03:03] | -Charlie,I think. -You think? | -我想是C连吧 -你想? |
[1:03:06] | Ryan? Don’t know… Man! | 瑞恩?我不知道…老天 |
[1:03:09] | -Where was your dropzone? -Vierville. | -你们在哪里降落? -维尔维里 |
[1:03:12] | Vierville? How did you end up here? | 维尔维里?那怎会到这来的? |
[1:03:15] | You got me,sir. The C-47 took heavy fire. | 问倒我了 C-47受到猛烈的攻击 |
[1:03:18] | Pilot went crazy turning every which way. | 机师拼命闪避炮火 |
[1:03:21] | We took more fire in the drop. It got messy. I ended up here. | 跳伞时炮火更猛 情况混乱 我就来了这里 |
[1:03:25] | I haven’t seen a single guy from my stick. God knows where they are. | 我没见过我的队友 天晓得他们在哪里 |
[1:03:29] | Did anybody from Baker Company talk about where the dropzone was? | 有B连的人谈到空降区在哪吗 |
[1:03:33] | No,but they had the same rallying point as us. | 没有 但大家的集合点一样 |
[1:03:36] | Show me. | 指出来 |
[1:03:39] | My men are beat. We’ll hold up here for three hours and pull out after dark. | 我们累透了 再待三小时 入夜后出发 |
[1:03:45] | Got anything left in this town,like a three-star hotel? | 这镇上有三星级饭店什么的吗 |
[1:03:47] | Something with clean sheets,soft pillows and room service? | 有干净的床单、枕头和客房服务吗? |
[1:03:51] | -How about a nice,comfy church? -We’ll take that. | -舒适的教堂如何? -也好 |
[1:03:54] | What have you heard? How is it all falling together? | 有什么消息?战况如何? |
[1:03:57] | We got the beachhead secured,but Monty’s taking his time moving on Caen. | 我们攻下了滩头堡 但蒙蒂却慢条斯理的进军康城 |
[1:04:02] | -We can’t pull out’til he’s ready,so… -That guy’s overrated. | -要他准备好我们才能撤军 -大家高估他了 |
[1:04:06] | -No argument here. -You take Caen to take Saint-L8. | -我同意 -要拿下康城才能攻取圣罗 |
[1:04:10] | -You gotta take St-L8 to take Valognes. -Valognes,you’ve got Cherbourg. | -要攻取瓦隆尼先要拿下圣罗 -瓦隆尼之后是瑟堡 |
[1:04:14] | -Cherbourg,you’ve got Paris. -Paris,you’ve got Berlin. | -瑟堡之后是巴黎 -最后是柏林 |
[1:04:17] | And then that big boat home. | 然后就能回家 |
[1:04:23] | I could really use you around here,but I understand what you’re doing. | 你在这里能帮到我很多 但我了解你的任务 |
[1:04:27] | -You do? -I’ve got a couple of brothers myself. | -是吗? -我也有几个兄弟 |
[1:04:31] | -Oh. -Good luck. | -原来是这样 -祝你好运 |
[1:04:33] | -Thank you. -No,I mean it. | -谢谢 -不 我是说真的 |
[1:04:36] | Find him. Get him home. | 找他出来 带他回家 |
[1:04:47] | What’s with your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[1:04:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:04:54] | It started in Portsmouth when we went down for embarkation. | 在朴次茅斯上船后就是这样 |
[1:04:57] | -It comes and goes. -You have to find yourself a new job. | -偶尔会这样 -你该找别的工作 |
[1:05:02] | This one doesn’t seem to agree with you any more. | 这工作不适合你了 |
[1:05:11] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:05:17] | -What? -Nothing. | -干嘛? -没什么 |
[1:05:19] | What was the name of that kid at Anzio? | 在安济奥那小子叫什么名字? |
[1:05:22] | The one who walked on his hands… | 用手倒立走路那个 |
[1:05:25] | and was singing that song about the man on the flying trapeze? | 唱着空中飞人之歌那个? |
[1:05:28] | Vecchio. Vecchio! | 维驰奥 维驰奥 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah,Vecchio. He was a goofy kid. | 不错 他是个笨蛋 |
[1:05:41] | I remember he used to pee a “v” on everybody’s jackets. For “vecchio”. | 喜欢在别人的外套上尿出一个”V”字 代表维驰奥 |
[1:05:47] | -For victory. -Vecchio. | -代表胜利 -维驰奥 |
[1:05:52] | He was so short. He was a midget,wasn’t he? | 他长得很矮 是个侏儒吧? |
[1:05:56] | Yeah,how did he get to be a Ranger? | 那他怎么能当上突击队队员? |
[1:06:00] | He got shot in the foot once,walking on his hands. | 他的脚给打断了 所以用手走路 |
[1:06:03] | He could walk faster on his hands. | 走得很快 |
[1:06:07] | He could run faster on his hands. | 跑得更加快 |
[1:06:13] | Vecchio. Yeah. | 维驰奥 |
[1:06:18] | Caparzo. | 卡帕佐 |
[1:06:26] | You see,when you end up killing one of your men, | 每当一位弟兄死去 |
[1:06:32] | you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of… | 就要告诉自己 这样能拯救… |
[1:06:37] | two,three,or ten others. | 二、三、四或十条人命 |
[1:06:42] | Maybe 100 others. | 甚至是一百人 |
[1:06:48] | Do you know how many men I’ve lost under my command? | 你知道我当指挥时 有多少部下阵亡吗? |
[1:06:52] | -How many? -94. | -多少? -94个 |
[1:06:55] | But that means I’ve saved the lives of ten times that many,doesn’t it? | 但那代表我救了 十倍那么多的人吗? |
[1:07:02] | Maybe even 20,right? 20 times as many? | 甚至是二十倍? |
[1:07:11] | And that’s how simple it is. | 事情就是这么简单 |
[1:07:15] | That’s how you rationalise making the choice | 就是这样把任务与属下之间 |
[1:07:20] | between the mission and the men. | 所做的选择合理化 |
[1:07:23] | Except that this time the mission is a man. | 但这次任务正是救人 |
[1:07:30] | This Ryan had better be worth it. | 这个瑞恩最好值得我们去救 |
[1:07:35] | He’d better go home and cure some disease | 他回家后最好能行医救人 |
[1:07:38] | or invent a longer-lasting light-bulb or something. | 或发明长寿灯泡什么的 |
[1:07:43] | For the truth is that I wouldn’t trade ten Ryans for one Vecchio or Caparzo. | 我想十个瑞恩也抵不了一个卡帕佐或维驰奥 |
[1:07:47] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[1:07:51] | -Look,there it goes again. -Sir. | -你看 又来了 -长官 |
[1:07:56] | Are you alright? | 还好吧? |
[1:08:02] | We’ll move out in two hours. Why don’t you get some sleep? | 两小时后出发 小睡片刻吧 |
[1:08:08] | -I don’t know how he does it. -What’s that? | -不知道他怎么能做到的 -什么? |
[1:08:11] | Falls asleep like that. Look at him. | 如此熟睡 你看 |
[1:08:14] | The guy’s lights-out the minute his head hits the pack. | 他躺下就睡着了 |
[1:08:17] | -Clear conscience. -What’s that saying? | -因为问心无愧 -有句话怎么说? |
[1:08:21] | God’s on our side,who could be on theirs? | 神与我们同在 那谁与敌军同在? |
[1:08:23] | “If God be for us,who could be against us?” | 若神与我们同在 谁会是我们的对手? |
[1:08:26] | Yeah,what did I say? | 不错 我说了什么? |
[1:08:29] | The trick to falling asleep is trying to stay awake. | 想睡着的话 保持清醒就行了 |
[1:08:33] | How is that,Wade? | 为什么 韦德? |
[1:08:35] | When my mother was an intern she used to work through the night | 我妈当实习医师时 习惯在夜间工作 |
[1:08:40] | and sleep through the day. | 白天睡觉 |
[1:08:42] | The only time we talked was when she’d get home. | 只有她回家 我们才能聊天 |
[1:08:46] | I used to lie in bed and stay awake as long as I could,but it never worked | 我总会躺着 尽量保持清醒 但从没成功过 |
[1:08:53] | because the harder I tried the faster I’d fall asleep. | 越不想睡 就越快睡着 |
[1:08:57] | That wouldn’t have mattered in my house.Ma would’ve come home, | 但在家里没关系 因为妈会回家 |
[1:09:01] | shook me awake,chatted me up ’til dawn.She was never too tired to talk. | 把我弄醒 聊至天亮 聊天时她总是不嫌累 |
[1:09:06] | That’s probably the only time she could get a word in. | 也许她在那个时候 才有机会讲话 |
[1:09:14] | Funny thing is,sometimes she would come home early | 有趣的是 有时她下班时间早了 |
[1:09:18] | and I’d pretend to be asleep. | 我会假装睡着 |
[1:09:21] | -Who,your mum? -Yeah. | -谁?你妈? -对 |
[1:09:27] | She’d stand in the doorway looking at me, | 她会站在门口看着我 |
[1:09:31] | and I would just keep my eyes shut. | 我就闭眼装睡 |
[1:09:36] | And I knew that she just wanted to find out about my day, | 我知道她特地早些回来 |
[1:09:40] | that she came home early just to talk to me. | 跟我聊天 了解那天的生活 |
[1:09:49] | And I still wouldn’t move. I’d still pretend to be asleep. | 但我却仍然不动 假装已经熟睡 |
[1:10:00] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我也不知道为何会那样做 |
[1:10:16] | We’ve only got a couple of hours. Shut up and go to sleep. | 只有几个钟头 闭嘴睡觉吧 |
[1:10:29] | Captain? Sir? | 上尉?长官? |
[1:10:33] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[1:10:40] | How are you doing? Are you alright? | 你怎么了?没事吧? |
[1:10:43] | Yeah,I think this is all good for me,sir. | 还好 我想这一切对我有益 |
[1:10:48] | Really? How is that? | 真的?为什么? |
[1:10:55] | ‘War educates the senses,calls into action the will,” | “战争能训练判断力 磨练意志” |
[1:11:00] | “perfects the physical constitution,” | “增强体格” |
[1:11:03] | “brings men in such swift and close collision in critical moments,” | “人在生死关头的瞬间” |
[1:11:07] | ‘that man measures man.” | “强弱立判” |
[1:11:10] | I guess that’s Emerson’s way of finding the bright side. | 爱默森也许是这样让自己积极起来的 |
[1:11:15] | -You know Emerson,sir? -I know some. | -你也有读爱默森? -懂一些 |
[1:11:23] | So,where are you from,Captain? What did you do before the war? | 上尉 你来自哪里? 在战前你是做什么的? |
[1:11:29] | What’s the pool up to? | 赌金有多少了? |
[1:11:35] | I think it’s around 300,sir. | 大概是三百块吧 |
[1:11:38] | When it gets up to 500,I’ll give you the answer and we’ll split the money. | 等到了五百的时候 我就把答案告诉你 瓜分赌金 |
[1:11:43] | How about that? | 如何? |
[1:11:45] | If that’s the way you feel,I feel it’s my duty under your command | 要是你这么想 我就有责任建议你 |
[1:11:49] | to suggest that we wait until it gets up to 1,000. I think it’s… | 等赌金累积到一千块 |
[1:11:55] | What if we don’t live that long? | 要是活不了那么久呢? |
[1:12:01] | -500? -500 would be good,yes. | -五百? -五百好 |
[1:12:04] | Yes,sir. | 对 长官 |
[1:12:09] | -Get some sleep,Corporal. -Yes,sir. | -睡吧 下士 -是 长官 |
[1:13:18] | Who’s got sulfa powder? | 谁有磺胺粉? |
[1:13:23] | Medic,my buddy’s bleeding! He needs a tourniquet. | 医护兵 我弟兄在流血 需要止血带 |
[1:13:27] | -Wade. -Yes,sir? | -韦德 -什么事? |
[1:13:28] | -See what you can do. -Yes,sir. | -去帮他一下 -是 |
[1:13:31] | Hold on,fellas. It won’t be much longer. | 撑着 很快就有人来救你 |
[1:13:34] | How are we doing here? | 情况如何? |
[1:13:37] | Alright. You’re doing alright,don’t worry about it. The Doc’s in town. | 没事的 别担心 医师来了 |
[1:13:44] | Don’t worry. The 29th Infantry’s breaking through. They’ll be here soon. | 放心 29步兵团已作突围 很快到这里 |
[1:13:48] | Has anybody got plasma? | 谁有血浆? |
[1:13:50] | Hey,Captain! | 上尉 |
[1:13:53] | -Soldier,you want to fill me in? -Yeah.Lieutenant DeWindt. | -有什么事吗? -我是德温得中尉 |
[1:13:56] | 99th Troop Carrier Squadron carrying in 300th and 307th Glider Infantry. | 隶属于第99运兵中队 负责运载300与307滑翔机步兵 |
[1:14:00] | -This one was mine. I was the pilot. -Private! | -我是飞行员 -二等兵 |
[1:14:03] | -22 men dead. -Take care of this one. | -22人阵亡 -照顾他 |
[1:14:05] | I landed there without a scratch,took my co-pilot’s head right off. | 我着陆时没受伤 副驾驶却死了 |
[1:14:08] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[1:14:10] | The guys we came in with headed off the first night. Haven’t seen them since. | 我们载的士兵第一晚就离开 之后没再见过他们 |
[1:14:14] | In the meantime other guys keep showing up. One,two,six at a time. | 期间 别的士兵三五成群地陆续出现 |
[1:14:18] | Then some officer will come along,patch together a mixed unit, | 然后有军官来把散兵凑成部队 |
[1:14:21] | and head off to make trouble. | 再次出发作战 |
[1:14:24] | We’re looking for a Private Ryan,Baker Company,506th of the 101st. | 我们在找101师 506B连的二等兵瑞恩 |
[1:14:28] | You got me. A lot of guys come in and out. | 这可问倒我了 这里人来人往 |
[1:14:30] | Upham! Check out that squad. See if Ryan’s in it. | 厄本 到那队人里面找瑞恩 |
[1:14:34] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:14:37] | Reiben! Smell that leg,right there. Find out if it’s south of cheese. | 莱宾 闻闻他的腿 像不像臭乳酪 |
[1:14:49] | What? | 如何? |
[1:14:51] | Hands over your head. | 手放头上 |
[1:14:55] | Keep moving! | 别停下来! |
[1:15:00] | I’m Jude,you know. | 我是犹太人 |
[1:15:04] | I couldn’t pry him out of there. I need a winch. | 无法把他弄出来 要有绞车 |
[1:15:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:13] | -Stars. -Yeah. | -星级上将 -对 |
[1:15:16] | Brigadier General Amend. Deputy Commander,101st. | 阿门准将 101空降师的副指挥官 |
[1:15:20] | Some genius had the great idea of welding steel plates onto our deck | 有些天才提议 在机舱焊接钢板 |
[1:15:25] | to keep the General safe from ground fire, | 以免地面的炮火伤及上将 |
[1:15:28] | but they forgot to tell me until just before we were getting airborne. | 但他们到空降前才告诉我们 |
[1:15:32] | That’s like trying to fly a freight train. OK? | 就像开货运列车飞行般? |
[1:15:36] | Gross overload. Trim characteristics all shot to hell. | 负荷过重 地面炮火又猛烈 |
[1:15:40] | I nearly broke both my arms trying to keep her level. | 我为了保持平衡 手几乎都弄断了 |
[1:15:43] | When we released I cut as hard as I could, | 脱勾时我已经尽力了 |
[1:15:47] | trying to gain some altitude and keep her from stalling. | 尝试保持高度 以免失速 |
[1:15:51] | We came down like a fucking meteor. And this is how we ended up. | 最后像陨石一样掉下来 结果变成这样 |
[1:15:57] | The others stopped easy enough,though. | 其他飞机总算顺利着陆 |
[1:16:01] | We were just too damn heavy,you know? | 我们的飞机太重了 |
[1:16:04] | The grass was wet. Downward slope and all. | 草地湿滑 而且是下坡 |
[1:16:10] | 22 guys dead. | 死了22人 |
[1:16:14] | -All that for a general? -One man. | -全为了一个上将? -一个人 |
[1:16:20] | -There’s a lot of that going around. -“FUBAR.” | -这种事很多 -“苦差” |
[1:16:24] | -“FUBAR.” -“FUBAR.” | -“苦差” -“苦差” |
[1:16:27] | -“FUBAR.” -You all got that right. | -“苦差” -都说对了 |
[1:16:31] | I looked it up in a German dictionary. “FUBAR”‘s not there. | 我在德语字典中 查不到”苦差” |
[1:16:34] | Upham! There are more paratroopers out there. | 厄本 那边也有伞兵 |
[1:16:37] | Find out if one of them is Ryan. | 去找瑞恩 |
[1:16:39] | You might want to check this out,sir. | 你可在这里找找 |
[1:16:42] | Dog tags. More than I really want to count,sir. | 是兵籍牌 多得数不完 |
[1:16:48] | I’ve covered a lot of bodies,sir. | 我已盖过许多尸体 |
[1:16:51] | -Jackson. Start going through those. -Yes,sir. | -杰克森 从这些开始找吧 -是 |
[1:16:57] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[1:17:01] | -Do you think that little prick’s in there? -If he is,I’m going to find him. | -你觉得有那小子吗? -有的话 我会找到的 |
[1:17:06] | I bet that son of a bitch… I’ve got money saying he’s still alive. | 我敢说那混蛋…我打赌他还活着 |
[1:17:09] | 0 bucks says I nail him first. Let’s see what we’ve got in here. | 赌十块我会先找到 来看这里有什么 |
[1:17:13] | You mugs don’t stand a chance. Do you think he’s in here? | 你没希望了 你认为他在这里面吗? |
[1:17:16] | Just keep looking. Alright. | 继续找吧 好吧 |
[1:17:19] | “Gary lanico”,”Ben Rubino”,”Mike Cesario”…All the Guineas are buying it. | 盖瑞•艾尼高、班•瑞比诺、麦克•塞里奥 全都是几内亚人 |
[1:17:24] | Come on,it’s not the right name! ‘Wee Willie Winkie”. A buddy of yours. | 不是这名字 维维里•维基 是你的朋友 |
[1:17:29] | We’ve got to find this prick. | 我们得找到那混蛋 |
[1:17:36] | Where’s this son of a bitch? | 那混蛋在哪里? |
[1:17:38] | Don’t mix them up. Keep them in your pile. | 别混在一起 分开一点 |
[1:17:40] | How am I supposed to know who we’ve got? | 怎么知道哪些是看过的呢? |
[1:17:43] | Why don’t you just shut up,Reiben? | 莱宾 闭嘴好吗? |
[1:17:45] | Everybody be friends. Cranky there,huh? | 别吵架 你不高兴吗? |
[1:17:50] | -I think I’ve got a winner. -What are you talking about? | -有优胜者了 -你说什么? |
[1:17:53] | -“Ryan.” -Ryan? | -瑞恩 -瑞恩? |
[1:17:55] | Take a look at that,Mellis. You’re really a genius. | 梅利西 你看 你简直是天才 |
[1:17:59] | “R-l-E-N-N-E.” That’s “Rienne” and it’s French. Do you know what that means? | 这是里恩 是法语名字 知道这是什么意思吗? |
[1:18:04] | It means “nothing”. What beats three of a kind? | 一无所获 什么比三条大? |
[1:18:07] | I got shit here,all guys from New York. You’re always bitching. | 这些人全都来自纽约 你老是发牢骚 |
[1:18:11] | Do you need a hand? I’ve got a full house. | 要帮忙吗? 我葫芦 |
[1:18:13] | I’ve got you beat. Straight flush. | 我赢了 同花顺 |
[1:18:17] | You’re looking at my cards. You’re cheating. | 你偷看我的牌 你作弊 |
[1:18:20] | Fucking unreal,this guy. Can you read that shit? | 笨得太离谱了 你识字吗? |
[1:18:24] | Jesus,look at this poor bastard! I guess they’re not bulletproof. | 老天 你看这可怜的傢伙 大概不能防弹吧 |
[1:18:29] | I guess not. | 应该不能 |
[1:18:30] | I don’t like what’s between his ears.It’s like what’s between your legs. | 这傢伙没脑袋 跟你的那里一样 |
[1:18:35] | We’ve got to give him that. That’s not bad for you,Jackson. | 对极了 杰克森 说得没错 |
[1:18:39] | I’ve got three of a kind. What the hell are you doing? | 我三条 你在干嘛? |
[1:18:42] | The whole goddam Airborne’s watching. These aren’t poker chips. | 整个空降师都在看着 这可不是扑克牌 |
[1:18:46] | Alright. Put them back in there. | 好吧 放回去 |
[1:19:13] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[1:19:19] | Maybe we should split into groups? | 也许我们该分头去找吧? |
[1:19:22] | Just wander the woods calling his name. | 到树林里去叫他的名字 |
[1:19:24] | He’s bound to hear us sooner or later. Ryan! | 他迟早会听到的 瑞恩 |
[1:19:27] | That might be a little hard to do,Captain. | 上尉 这也不是办法 |
[1:19:31] | Maybe the locals have seen him. Ryan,James Ryan? | 也许本地人见过他 瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩? |
[1:19:38] | Ryan! Anybody know Ryan,101st Airborne? You know Ryan? | 瑞恩?有人认识101空降师的瑞恩吗? |
[1:19:42] | Private James Ryan from lowa? Anybody know a Ryan? | 爱阿华州的二等兵瑞恩? |
[1:19:47] | -James Ryan! -Hey,Joe! | -瑞恩 -阿乔 |
[1:19:51] | Doesn’t Michaelson pal around with a Ryan from C Company? | 麦可森不是认识C连的瑞恩吗 |
[1:19:55] | -I think so. -Bring him up. | -应该是 -带他过来 |
[1:20:08] | -You know Private Ryan? -You have to speak up… | -你认识二等兵瑞恩? -你要大声一点 |
[1:20:10] | You have to speak up,sir! My hearing is not so good! | 大声一点 我的耳朵不灵光 |
[1:20:14] | It comes and goes. A grenade went off right by my head. | 手榴弹在耳朵边爆炸 听力时有时无的 |
[1:20:17] | -Got it. Do you know Private Ryan? -Who? | -你认识二等兵瑞恩? -谁? |
[1:20:21] | -Private Ryan? James Ryan? -Jimmy Ryan? | -二等兵瑞恩?詹姆斯•瑞恩? -吉米•瑞恩? |
[1:20:25] | James. James Francis Ryan. | 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩 |
[1:20:28] | No,no,no. James Francis Ryan. | 不 是詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩 |
[1:20:31] | Give me a pencil. Something to write on. | 给我纸笔 |
[1:20:34] | Quick,a pencil! | 快点 铅笔 |
[1:20:38] | Here you are,a small one. | 小铅笔给你 |
[1:20:41] | Write this down: “James Francis Ryan? Iowa?” | 写下来 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩 爱阿华州? |
[1:20:46] | “Do you know him?” Read the message! Look! | 你认识他吗?你自己看 |
[1:20:53] | -Yeah,of course I know him. -Does he know where he is? | -我当然认识他 -知道他在哪里吗? |
[1:21:01] | Yeah,we missed our dropzone by about 20 miles | 我们偏离了降落区二十英里 |
[1:21:04] | and ended up way over by “Bumville” or some damn place. | 降落的地方好像是 布鲁维里什么的 |
[1:21:07] | Him,me and a couple of others were coming here to the rally point. | 我跟他和其他人 正要到了这里集合 |
[1:21:11] | We ran into a colonel who was gathering up men to go to Ramelle. | 却遇到一位上校 正召集弟兄前往兰姆勒 |
[1:21:16] | -Ramelle? -To babysit a bridge. | -兰姆勒? -去防守一座桥 |
[1:21:19] | -That’s the last I’ve seen of him. -Great! Thank you! | -那是我最后一次看见他 -好极了 谢谢 |
[1:21:22] | -Write “Thank you”. Read. Thank you. -You’re welcome! | -写”谢谢” 你看 谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:21:25] | Assemble on me. | 大家过来 |
[1:21:29] | Thank you,Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[1:21:34] | Ramelle. | 兰姆勒 |
[1:21:37] | We’re here. There. Ramelle is on the Merderet River,right here. | 我们在这里 兰姆勒在麦德里特河畔 |
[1:21:42] | Just to the southwest of us. | 在我们的西南方 |
[1:21:44] | You know anything about that bridge we just talk about? | 你知道那座桥吗? |
[1:21:47] | Yeah. The target has always been Cherbourg. | 知道 瑟堡一直是盟军的目标 |
[1:21:52] | We can’t push on Paris until we take a deep water port and Rommel knows that. | 要占领深水港 才能攻占巴黎 而隆美尔也知道 |
[1:21:57] | He’s going to try to get his armour across the Merderet River anyway he can. | 他会试着把装甲部队 运过麦德里特河 |
[1:22:02] | That way he can hit us in the flank when we make the turn for Cherbourg. | 这样就能在我们 进攻瑟堡时夹击我们 |
[1:22:07] | That makes any village on the river with a bridge solid gold real estate. | 所以有桥梁的村庄 都成了重要的据点 |
[1:22:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:44] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[1:23:23] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:23:26] | A radar site. It’s got to be out of action. | 废弃的雷达站 |
[1:23:30] | Looks like we’ve got something in that sandbag bunker under the station. | 下面的沙坑里有敌人 |
[1:23:36] | -See it? -Yeah,that’s my guess,too. | -看到吗? -对 我也这么想 |
[1:23:40] | -What is it? -Machine gun,probably MG-42. | -那是什么? -机枪 或许是MG-42 |
[1:23:45] | -Is that what got those guys? -Maybe one of them is Ryan. | -那些人就是被它干掉的? -也许瑞恩也在里面 |
[1:23:49] | No,their patches are 82nd,so your luck’s not that good. | 不 他们是82队的 你的运气才没那么好 |
[1:23:52] | I don’t know how fast you are,but if we detour this way quick and quiet, | 我不知道你们的脚程 但若我们悄悄地绕道 |
[1:23:57] | the Krauts will never even know we were here. | 德军就不会知道我们在这里 |
[1:24:01] | What I’m trying to say is why don’t we just go around the thing? | 为何不绕道走? |
[1:24:04] | I hear what you’re saying,but we can’t go around it. | 我明白 但不能够这样 |
[1:24:09] | I’m with Reiben. I mean,we left those 88s. | 我支持莱宾的说法 避开那些机枪就行了 |
[1:24:14] | For the Air Force. They’re not going to spend ordnance on one machine gun. | 空军可不会专程来 对付一挺机枪 |
[1:24:20] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[1:24:22] | We can skip it and still accomplish our mission. This isn’t our mission,right? | 绕路还是能达成任务 这并不是我们的任务 对吧? |
[1:24:28] | Is that what you want to do,Mellish? | 梅利西 你想这样做吗? |
[1:24:30] | Leave it here so they can ambush another company? | 任由其他部队中伏? |
[1:24:33] | No,I’m simply saying it’s seems an unnecessary risk given our objective. | 不 我只是说 这并非我们的目标 |
[1:24:39] | Our objective is to win the war. | 我们的目标是打胜仗 |
[1:24:45] | It’s just that I don’t have a good feeling about this one. | 我有不安的预感 |
[1:24:51] | When was the last time you felt good about anything? | 你何时有过好的预感了? |
[1:25:16] | Alright. Three runners with suppressing fire. | 好吧 三个人冲前开火 |
[1:25:19] | Mellish. You hook to the right,I’ll go up the middle. | 梅利西 你跑右边 我跑中间 |
[1:25:22] | Who’s going left? | 谁跑左边? |
[1:25:30] | Who’s going left? | 谁跑左边? |
[1:25:37] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[1:25:39] | -I go left. -Alright. | -我跑左边 -好 |
[1:25:42] | Upham,switch off with Jackson and you linger in the rear. | 厄本 跟杰克森对调 而你待在后面 |
[1:25:47] | We advance and keep pressure on him ’til he has to change out his barrels. | 我们向前猛攻 迫他换子弹 |
[1:25:52] | We should be able to hit them from grenade range. | 然后就扔手榴弹 |
[1:25:55] | -Maybe I should go up the middle? -The way you run? I don’t think so. | -也许我该跑中间? -你那种跑法?我想不必 |
[1:25:59] | -Maybe I should go left,sir. -Maybe you should shut up! | -也许我该跑左边 -也许你该闭嘴 |
[1:26:03] | Reiben,base of fire. | 莱宾 尽管开火 |
[1:26:14] | Mags and clips where you can reach them | 把弹药带在身边 |
[1:26:17] | and extra grenades for the base runners. | 负责主攻的多带些手榴弹 |
[1:27:45] | Hill’s clear. Four down and dead! Upham! | 山上安全了 干掉了四个 厄本 |
[1:27:48] | Grab the gear and get up here! We need water and extra dressing. | 收拾装备带上来 我们需要水和药物 |
[1:27:52] | Get the morphine out of the medical kit! | 从药包里把吗啡拿出来 |
[1:28:08] | Son of a bitch! Get some sulfa on there. | 混蛋 撒上磺胺粉 |
[1:28:11] | Move my legs up. I got them. | 把我的腿抬高 行了 |
[1:28:13] | Pour sulfa. Listen to my voice. | 快倒磺胺粉 听我说 |
[1:28:15] | You’re going to be alright,Doc. | 你会没事的 医师 |
[1:28:19] | You’re fine. You’re going on a hospital ship. | 没事的 很快就能上医疗船 |
[1:28:21] | More sulfa! Move my legs up. | 倒多一点 把腿抬起 |
[1:28:24] | Put my legs up. I’ve got them. | 把腿抬高 行了 |
[1:28:27] | You’re going to be OK. It’s alright,Doc. | 你会没事的 没事 医生 |
[1:28:29] | Upham,give me your canteen! Come on. | 厄本 把水壶给我! 快 |
[1:28:32] | We’re going to get you out of here. Put some pressure on it. | 我们会带你离开的 压着伤口 |
[1:28:36] | -Am I shot? How does it look? -Give him some morphine. | -我中弹了?伤势如何? -替他注射吗啡 |
[1:28:39] | -How does it look? -You’re going to be OK. | -伤势如何? -你会没事的 |
[1:28:43] | Here comes the morphine. | 要注射吗啡了 |
[1:28:45] | Am I shot in the spine? | 被射中脊椎了吗? |
[1:28:49] | You’re OK. Am I shot in the spine? | 没事的 是不是射中脊椎? |
[1:28:52] | Lift him up. Move him over. | 抬起他 把他翻过去 |
[1:28:54] | Put some pressure on. Easy,easy. | 压着伤口 轻点 |
[1:29:00] | It’s OK,Doc. It’s alright. | 没事的 医生 |
[1:29:04] | Wade,you’ve got an exit wound. It’s in the small of your back. | 韦德 子弹穿了出去 你背后有个弹孔 |
[1:29:08] | -How big is the hole? -It’s about the size of an acorn. | -那个洞有多大? -像橡果那么大 |
[1:29:11] | It’s fine. Put him back. | 好了 放下他 |
[1:29:16] | Put some pressure on it. Put some pressure on it. | 压住伤口 |
[1:29:20] | Put some pressure on it! | 压住伤口 |
[1:29:24] | Put some more pressure on it. | 用力一点 |
[1:29:28] | Is there anything bleeding worse than the others? | 哪里流血较多吗? |
[1:29:30] | Yeah,right here. Do you know what it is? Right here. | 有 这里 知道在哪里吗?这里 |
[1:29:33] | I’ll put your hand on it. We got some pressure on there. | 我把你的手放到上面 我们正压着伤口 |
[1:29:37] | That’s the one. | 就是这里 |
[1:29:39] | Oh,my God! My liver! It’s my liver! | 天啊 那是我的肝脏 |
[1:29:44] | Tell us what to do. Tell us how to fix you. | 教我们该怎么救你 |
[1:29:47] | What can we do? Tell us what to do. | 我们该怎么办?告诉我们 |
[1:29:51] | I could use a little morphine. | 给我一点吗啡 |
[1:29:56] | More morphine,sir. | 多一点吗啡 |
[1:29:59] | OK. OK. | 好 |
[1:30:04] | -Sir? What? -Give it to him. | -如何? -给他吧 |
[1:30:09] | Give it to him. | 给他吧 |
[1:30:15] | -I don’t want to die! -Here you go,Wade. Here it comes. | -我不想死 -韦德 我们正在注射 |
[1:30:25] | Give him another one. | 再注射一剂 |
[1:30:34] | Mama… | 妈… |
[1:30:38] | Mama. | 妈… |
[1:30:40] | I want to go home,I want go home. | 我想回家… |
[1:30:44] | Mama,Mama,Mama… | 妈… |
[1:30:47] | Mama,Mama,Mama,Mama… | 妈… |
[1:31:33] | Reiben,hold him! | 莱宾 抓住他 |
[1:31:56] | Not yet! | 等一下 |
[1:32:00] | First make him mark and cover Wade’s body for Grave Detail. | 先叫他替韦德掘坟 |
[1:32:04] | Same thing for the paratroopers down there. | 也替那些伞兵掘坟 |
[1:32:08] | Strip that stuff off him. Check him for intelligence. | 拿走他的装备 查问他 |
[1:32:10] | Ask this piece of shit if he shot Wade! Ask him! | 问这混蛋 韦德是不是他杀的 快问 |
[1:32:14] | -Does it matter? -It does! | -有用吗? -有 |
[1:32:20] | Shut up with that filthy pig Latin. | 闭上你的脏嘴 |
[1:32:24] | Jackson,are you hit? | 杰克森 你中弹了吗? |
[1:32:30] | It just skinned the arm. | 只是擦伤罢了 |
[1:32:32] | Get it cleaned and dressed. You and Sarge watch the perimeter. | 把伤口处理好 你跟中士留意周围 |
[1:32:39] | -He says,”Please don’t shoot.” -I don’t care what he says,Upham. | -他求我们别杀他 -厄本 我不管他说什么 |
[1:32:45] | Sir? Sir,are you going to let them kill him? | 长官?你要让他们杀他? |
[1:32:49] | -This is not right,sir. -You can help him with the bodies. | -这是不对的 -那你去帮他埋尸体 |
[1:32:55] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:34:47] | American. | 美国人 |
[1:34:51] | I like American. | 我喜欢美国人 |
[1:35:00] | Steamboat Willie. | 轮船威里 |
[1:35:03] | Steamboat Willie. Steamboat Willie. American. | 轮船威里 轮船威里 美国人 |
[1:35:18] | -He says he’s not finished. -That’s what you think. Come on. | -他说他还没完成 -那是你的想法 来吧 |
[1:35:32] | Please! I like America! | 求求你 我喜欢美国人 |
[1:35:37] | Fancy schmancy! What a cinch! | 美国什么都好 |
[1:35:40] | Go fly a kite! Cat got your tongue! Cool beans! | 美国什么都有 |
[1:35:47] | Betty Boop! What a dish. | 贝蒂小姐 好性感 |
[1:35:50] | Betty Grable. Nice gams. | 贝蒂嘉宝 腿很美 |
[1:35:59] | I say can you see | 我说你看到吗? |
[1:36:02] | I say can you see | 我说你看到吗? |
[1:36:05] | I say… | 我说… |
[1:36:14] | Fuck Hitler. | 去你的希特勒 |
[1:36:18] | Fuck Hitler! | 去你的希特勒 |
[1:36:29] | Sir,he says he’s sorry about Wade. He says he’s sorry about Wade. | 长官 他说他替韦德难过… |
[1:36:33] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[1:36:35] | Captain,this isn’t right. You know this. | 上尉 你也知道这样做不对的 |
[1:36:39] | He’s a prisoner. He surrendered. He surrendered,sir! | 他是战俘 他已经投降了 |
[1:36:54] | Tell him… | 叫他… |
[1:36:58] | to march 1,000 paces in that direction.Then he can take off the blindfold. | 朝那方向走一千步 然后脱掉蒙眼布 |
[1:37:03] | He turns himself in to the first Allied patrol. | 向盟军自首 |
[1:37:06] | Are you kidding? We’re letting him go? | 你在说笑吗?放他走? |
[1:37:07] | He’s a POW,Reiben. We can’t take him with us. | 莱宾 他是战俘 不能带着他走 |
[1:37:11] | Our guys will pick him up. That was a close shave. | 我军自会处置他 算他命大 |
[1:37:16] | Lucky Strikes. | 真幸运 |
[1:37:22] | Take me out to the ball game… | 带我去看球赛 |
[1:37:24] | Only if he doesn’t get picked up by his own and get thrown back into circulation. | 万一他被敌军救回 又会回来作战的 |
[1:37:32] | Captain,you just let the enemy go. This is such bullshit. | 上尉 你白白放过了敌人 简直白痴 |
[1:37:36] | -You all got that right. -Bullshit? This is bullshit? | -没错 -白痴?这是白痴? |
[1:37:40] | Shooting a prisoner is OK? It’s against the rules! | 难道可以射杀战俘? 这样是有违军法的 |
[1:37:43] | The goddam rules just walked off with your new friend. | 军法跟你的新朋友一起走了 |
[1:37:48] | But I guess that was the decent thing to do,Captain? | 上尉 这样做是对的吧? |
[1:37:59] | Get your gear. Let’s go. | 收拾东西 出发吧 |
[1:38:04] | You heard him. Gear up. | 你们听到了 收拾东西 |
[1:38:08] | -The Captain just gave you an order. -Yeah. | -上尉刚下了命令 -对 |
[1:38:11] | Like the one he gave to take this machine gun. That was a real doozy. | 就像他下令攻下机枪台一样 真是大英雄 |
[1:38:15] | You’re out of line! | 你太过分了 |
[1:38:17] | That was one hell of a call coming to take this nest, | 他命令我们拿下这里真是英明 |
[1:38:20] | but what the hell,we only lost one of our guys going for it. | 但我们却因此丧失了一位队友 |
[1:38:23] | I hope Mama Ryan’s really happy knowing that little Jimmy’s life | 瑞恩妈妈一定很高兴 知道她的小宝贝的性命 |
[1:38:26] | was more important than two of our guys! | 比我们两位队友的还重要 |
[1:38:29] | But then,we haven’t found them,have we? | 但我们还没找到他吧? |
[1:38:34] | Hey… Get off me! | 你… 别碰我 |
[1:38:35] | Reiben,get up. | 莱宾 起来 |
[1:38:39] | Gear up. Fall in. | 拿起东西 入列 |
[1:38:47] | I’m done with this mission. | 我要退出这项任务 |
[1:38:54] | Hey! Hey! | 等等 |
[1:38:58] | -Sir… -Don’t you walk away from your captain! | -长官… -你不能背弃上尉 |
[1:39:00] | -Reiben,get back in line! -No,sir. | -莱宾 给我回来 -不 |
[1:39:02] | I’ll spend the rest of my life in the stockade rather than go on. | 我宁可坐牢也不想继续了 |
[1:39:05] | I’m not going to ask you again. Captain! | 我不会再问你的了 上尉 |
[1:39:08] | This is bullshit! Fall in! | 白痴 入列 |
[1:39:11] | -Are you going to shoot me over Ryan? -No,because I don’t like you. | -你要因为瑞恩而杀我? -不 是因为我讨厌你 |
[1:39:14] | If he wants to go,just let him go! | 他想走 就让他走吧 |
[1:39:16] | Are you letting this happen? Captain! You see this? | 你不管吗? 上尉 你看到了吗? |
[1:39:20] | Captain. Sir,Ryan’s dead. | 上尉 瑞恩已经死了 |
[1:39:23] | Bullshit! We have a situation here. | 白痴 这里情况不妙 |
[1:39:26] | I have a sixth sense. I know it in my bones. | 我有很强的第六感 |
[1:39:28] | We didn’t kill the Kraut. Now you’re going to shoot me. | 你不杀德军却要杀我? |
[1:39:31] | -He’s better than you. -Just do it! | -他比你好 -下手吧 |
[1:39:34] | -Put one in my leg… -I’ll shoot you in your big mouth! | -打我的腿… -我要打你的大嘴巴 |
[1:39:38] | Put your money where your mouth is and do it! | 废话少说 开枪吧 |
[1:39:40] | You don’t know how to shut up. | 你总是那么多说话 |
[1:39:43] | -Captain,please! -What’s the pool on me up to? | -上尉 求求你 -赌金有多少了? |
[1:39:48] | -You are a coward son of a bitch! -I’m waiting,Sarge. | -你是个懦弱的混蛋 -中士 我在等你开枪 |
[1:39:51] | What’s the pool on me up to right now? | 赌金累积到多少了? |
[1:39:54] | What’s it up to? | 有多少了? |
[1:39:57] | What is it? 300 dollars,is that it? | 三百块吗? |
[1:40:00] | I’m a schoolteacher. | 我是个老师 |
[1:40:06] | I teach English Composition… | 我教英文作文 |
[1:40:09] | in this little town called Addley,Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州一个叫 艾德里的小镇 |
[1:40:12] | In the last 11 years,I’ve been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. | 这十一年来我在汤玛斯•爱迪生高校任教 |
[1:40:19] | I was the coach of the baseball team in the springtime. | 在春季我是棒球教练 |
[1:40:26] | I’ll be doggone. | 我真该死 |
[1:40:27] | Back home,when I tell people what I do for a living | 我在家乡告诉人家我的职业时 |
[1:40:31] | they think,’Well,that figures.” | 他们觉得”一看就知道” |
[1:40:36] | But over here,it’s… | 但到了这里 |
[1:40:40] | a big,big mystery. | 却成为了一个大秘密 |
[1:40:45] | So,I guess I’ve changed some. | 我想我变了一点 |
[1:40:51] | Sometimes I wonder if I’ve changed so much | 有时我想我改变了很多 |
[1:40:54] | my wife is even going to recognise me whenever I get back to her… | 回家后也许妻子会不认得我 |
[1:41:00] | and how I’ll ever be able to… | 或许我不能向她… |
[1:41:05] | tell her about days like today. | 诉说像今天这种事情 |
[1:41:10] | Ryan… | 瑞恩 |
[1:41:14] | I don’t know anything about Ryan. I don’t care. | 我对瑞恩一无所知 我才不管 |
[1:41:17] | He means nothing to me,it’s just a name, | 他跟我毫无关系 那只是个名字 |
[1:41:20] | but if going to Ramelle and finding him so he can go home, | 但要是到兰姆勒带他回家 |
[1:41:27] | if that earns me the right to get back to my wife,then… | 能让我回到妻子身边 |
[1:41:31] | …then that’s my mission. | 我会接下这项任务 |
[1:41:35] | You want to leave? You want to go off and fight the war? | 你想退出?你想去作战? |
[1:41:43] | Alright. | 没关系 |
[1:41:46] | Alright,I won’t stop you. I’ll even put in the paperwork. | 我不会阻止你 我甚至会替你申请 |
[1:41:53] | I just know that with every man I kill,the farther away from home I feel. | 我只知道每多杀一个人 我就离开我的家越远 |
[1:43:22] | by memories of days gone by | 昔日的回忆涌现 |
[1:43:29] | In my solitude you taunt me | 孤独中你嘲弄我 |
[1:43:34] | with memories that never die | 勾起不死的记忆 |
[1:43:39] | I sit in my chair filled with despair | 我坐在椅上 满怀绝望 |
[1:43:44] | There’s no one could be so sad | 比任何人都要哀伤 |
[1:43:49] | With gloom everywhere I sit and I stare | 看着坐着的地方 尽是阴霾 |
[1:43:54] | I know that I’ll soon go mad | 我很快就会疯掉 |
[1:44:08] | Half-track! Cover! | 有坦克 躲好 |
[1:44:26] | Who’s doing the shooting? Who’s doing the shooting? | 是谁开枪? |
[1:44:50] | Get ready to move. Take their left flank! | 准备行动 攻击左边 |
[1:44:53] | Hold on and make sure they’re down. | 慢着 提防有诈 |
[1:45:16] | 101st! We’re coming out! | 我们是101师 要出来了 |
[1:45:26] | That was a recon. element,2nd SS. | 装甲兵第二师 |
[1:45:31] | We’ve been expecting a probe. That must have been it. | 我们正在等待情报 一定是他们了 |
[1:45:36] | Captain Miller,Charlie Company,2nd Rangers. | 第二突击队C连米勒上尉 |
[1:45:40] | Corporal Henderson,Easy Company,501st. | 501师E连汉德森下士 |
[1:45:42] | Ryan,First of 506th. Toynbee,Third of 506th. | 506团第一队瑞恩 506团第三队托恩比 |
[1:45:46] | -James Francis Ryan? -Yes,sir.How did you guess that? | -詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩? -对 你怎么会知道? |
[1:46:03] | -Looks like you got hit pretty hard. -Yes,sir.Small unit action. | -看来敌方攻势猛烈 -对 是小组部队的进攻 |
[1:46:11] | They came in and beat the hell out of us with 88s. | 他们的88炮威力强劲 |
[1:46:21] | Tell you what. If you’re our relief,I’m going to file a complaint. | 要是你们就是救兵 我可要投诉 |
[1:46:25] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你 |
[1:46:27] | Who’s your CO? | 谁是你的指挥官? |
[1:46:31] | It would’ve been Captain Jennings. | 原本是简宁斯上尉 |
[1:46:34] | I’m afraid the best we can muster up now is a corporal. | 但现在唯有以下士充当指挥 |
[1:46:38] | So what are you guys all about? | 那你们为何来这里? |
[1:46:41] | We’re here for him. Ryan. | 我们为他而来 瑞恩 |
[1:46:45] | Me,sir? | 我? |
[1:46:56] | James Francis Ryan of lowa? | 你是爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩吧? |
[1:46:59] | Yes,sir. Peyton,Iowa,that’s correct. What is this about? | 对 爱阿华州佩顿市 这是怎么回事? |
[1:47:07] | Your brothers were killed in combat. | 你兄长阵亡了 |
[1:47:16] | Which ones? | 哪个? |
[1:47:21] | All of them. | 全部 |
[1:47:31] | On the level? | 真的? |
[1:47:35] | Yeah,I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是真的 |
[1:47:40] | You might want to take some time with this. | 大概要一段时间才能接受 |
[1:47:42] | If there’s someplace you want to go and… | 要是你想到什么地方… |
[1:47:54] | -What’s this all about? -Ryan lost his brothers. | -是怎么回事? -瑞恩的兄弟去世了 |
[1:47:57] | -Which one? -All of them. | -哪个? -全部 |
[1:48:08] | You came all the way out here to tell me that? | 你们专程跑来告诉我? |
[1:48:13] | You’re going home. | 你要回家 |
[1:48:17] | Our orders are to bring you back. | 我们奉命带你回去 |
[1:48:23] | Bring me back? | 带我回去? |
[1:48:27] | Corporal,I don’t mean to leave you more short-handed,but orders are orders. | 下士 我并非想落井下石 但军令如山 |
[1:48:32] | Any communications about when you will be relieved? | 想跟什么人联络吗? |
[1:48:35] | We can’t tell. We don’t know what’s happening south of us. | 我们也不知道南方的情况 |
[1:48:38] | My orders don’t include me abandoning my post. | 但我的命令不许我擅离职守 |
[1:48:41] | I understand that,but this changes things. | 一切以这道命令作准 |
[1:48:44] | I don’t see that it does,sir. | 我不认同 |
[1:48:48] | The Chief of Staff for the US Army says it does. | 这是美军参谋长的命令 |
[1:48:52] | Our orders are to hold this bridge at all costs. | 我们奉命死守这座桥 |
[1:48:54] | Our planes in the 82nd have taken out every bridge across the Merderet, | 我方战机已经把麦德里特河的 所有桥梁炸断 |
[1:48:58] | with the exception of two: one at Valognes and this one. | 除了瓦隆尼和这里两处 |
[1:49:01] | If the Germans take it,we’ll have to displace. | 要是给德军拿下 我们就要退守 |
[1:49:03] | Private.It’s one thing that your outfit wants to stay,but your party’s over here. | 部队的任务是一回事 但你要离开了 |
[1:49:08] | I can’t leave before the reinforcements are here. | 援军到达前我不能离开 |
[1:49:11] | You’ve got three minutes to get your gear. | 三分钟内收拾行装 |
[1:49:13] | -What about them,there’s barely… -Hey,asshole! | -那他们怎么办 -混蛋 |
[1:49:17] | Two of our guys already died trying to find you. | 我们两位队友已经为你送命 |
[1:49:26] | -Sir? -That’s right. | -真的? -不错 |
[1:49:39] | -What were their names? -Irwin Wade and Adrian Caparzo. | -他们叫什么名字? -艾文•韦德和艾德林•卡帕佐 |
[1:49:45] | Wade and? | 韦德和谁? |
[1:49:48] | Caparzo. | 卡帕佐 |
[1:50:02] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没有理由要这样 |
[1:50:07] | It doesn’t make any sense,sir. Why do I deserve to go? | 这样没道理 我何德何能 可以先走? |
[1:50:11] | Why not any of these guys? They all fought just as hard as me. | 为何不是他们? 他们也同样努力 |
[1:50:19] | Is that what they’re supposed to tell your mother | 你死后传讯员就要跟… |
[1:50:22] | when they send her another folded American flag? | 你母亲这样说? |
[1:50:33] | Tell her that when you found me I was here, | 跟她说你在这里找到我 |
[1:50:36] | and I was with the only brothers that I have left, | 我要跟军中其他手足一起 |
[1:50:39] | and that there was no way I was going to desert them. | 我怎样也不会离弃他们 |
[1:50:43] | I think she’ll understand that. There’s no way I’m leaving this bridge. | 她应该会明白 我不会离开这座桥 |
[1:51:32] | What are your orders? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:51:35] | Sergeant,we have crossed some strange boundary here. | 中士 我们进入了 一个奇异的国度 |
[1:51:40] | Our world has taken a turn for the surreal. | 一切都异乎寻常 |
[1:51:42] | Clearly,but the question still stands. | 但问题始终要解决 |
[1:51:46] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得怎样? |
[1:51:50] | You don’t want to know what I think. | 你不会想知道 |
[1:51:55] | No,Mike,I do. | 不 我想知道 |
[1:52:00] | Part of me thinks the kid’s right. What’s he done to deserve this? | 我其中一个想法是 如他所言 他何德何能? |
[1:52:04] | If he wants to stay here,fine. Let’s leave him and go home. | 他既然想留下来 我们就干脆回去 |
[1:52:09] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[1:52:11] | But another part of me thinks,”What if by some miracle we stay | 但我还有一个想法 要是我们也留下来 |
[1:52:17] | and actually make it out of here?” | 会缔造什么奇迹呢? |
[1:52:20] | Some day we might look back on this and decide that | 有天我们回想此事 |
[1:52:24] | saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we pulled out of | 也许会觉得在这场混帐战争中 |
[1:52:28] | this whole godawful,shitty mess. | 拯救瑞恩是唯一的好事 |
[1:52:33] | That’s what I was thinking,sir. Like you said,Captain. | 这是我的想法 上尉 如你所言 |
[1:52:42] | We do that,we all earn the right to go home. | 我们会留下来 一起为团聚战斗 |
[1:52:50] | Oh,brother… | 兄弟 |
[1:52:54] | This is everything. | 就只有这些 |
[1:52:58] | You’ve got the.230 calibre machine guns,17 grenades,11 Hawkins mines. | 0.230机枪、17枚手榴弹 11个霍金斯地雷 |
[1:53:04] | You’ve got two bazookas,but they’ve only got eight rounds left. | 你有两支巴祖卡火箭筒 但只能发射八次 |
[1:53:07] | And assorted small arms. | 还有各式小手枪 |
[1:53:10] | We had a.60 mortar,but an arty round took it out. | 本来有60毫米迫击炮 但已损毁 |
[1:53:13] | Might as well be spit wads if they roll on us with tanks. | 敌军坦克压过来 吐口水攻击好了 |
[1:53:16] | -Which they’re sure to do. -What are you thinking,sir? | -敌军当然会动用坦克 -你意下如何? |
[1:53:21] | I’m thinking I’m going to whip around the flanks. | 我提议进行夹击 |
[1:53:28] | Unless we can draw them up the main road between the buildings, | 要把他们引到大街 |
[1:53:32] | where all the rubble makes a bit of a bottleneck | 用瓦砾造一个瓶颈 |
[1:53:36] | -Disable him? -If we can. | -让坦克无用武之地? -可以的话 |
[1:53:38] | Make a 60-tonne roadblock. Then we’ve got a fighting chance at her flanks. | 造个六十吨的路障 然后展开夹击 |
[1:53:42] | Good. Split them up,don’t let them mass. | 好 分散他们 别让他们集结 |
[1:53:44] | Hit them hard one-on-one,and fall back to the bridge. | 然后逐一击破 再退回大桥 |
[1:53:47] | Machine gun on the move down here,number two up high to piss on them. | 下面放一台机枪 另一台置于高处 |
[1:53:52] | That would be the idea. Jackson! | 计划就是这样 杰克森 |
[1:53:57] | If we can,I’d like to get you up in that bell tower. | 可以的话 我想你去钟楼 |
[1:53:59] | Yes,sir. I’ll give you some company. | 知道 我会给你安排帮手 |
[1:54:02] | Some company couldn’t hurt. A.30 with about a 1,000 rounds would be OK. | 也好 还要0.30狙击枪 和一千发子弹 |
[1:54:08] | Parker,job opportunity. | 帕克 有份优差 |
[1:54:11] | It’s not the worst idea ever, | 这主意不错 |
[1:54:13] | but everything depends on getting the tank down the road for us to knock out. | 但胜负关键在于 把坦克弄到街上让我们夹击 |
[1:54:16] | How the hell do you plan on doing that? | 你有什么主意? |
[1:54:20] | He’s right. As our colleague from Airborne pointed out | 他说得对 空降师的队友刚说 |
[1:54:23] | what we’ve got is a bunch of spit wads. | 我们有的是口水 |
[1:54:25] | How do we stop the tank if we get it to commit? | 但把坦克引来后 如何应付? |
[1:54:29] | Give it a rabbit to chase. | 先用兔子引它追赶 |
[1:54:32] | We could hit the tank in the tracks. | 接着攻击坦克的履带 |
[1:54:35] | Yeah,but with what? | 对 但用什么攻击? |
[1:54:39] | -We could try a sticky bomb. -Sticky bomb,sir? | -用粘附式炸弹 -粘附式炸弹? |
[1:54:44] | Sir,are you making that up? | 你编出来的吧? |
[1:54:46] | No,it’s in the field manual. Check it out,if you want to. | 不 你可以去翻翻作战手册 |
[1:54:50] | We seem to be out of field manuals. Perhaps you could enlighten us. | 手册不知道在那里 你尽管讲解一下 |
[1:54:54] | You have some demolition,don’t you? TNT or Composition B? | 有炸药吧?黄色炸药 还是B成分炸药? |
[1:54:58] | Plenty. I’ve got that bridge wired with enough Composition B to blow it twice. | 很多 桥那里的B炸药 足以把桥炸断两次 |
[1:55:02] | You can spare some,then. | 那拿一点出来 |
[1:55:04] | You take a standard GI sock,cram it full with Composition B, | 塞满军装袜子 |
[1:55:11] | and rig up a simple fuse. Then you coat the whole thing with axle grease. | 再加进导火线 表面涂满机油 |
[1:55:16] | That way,when you throw it,it should stick. | 炸弹扔出 就能粘附于目标物 |
[1:55:20] | It’s a bomb that sticks. It’s a sticky bomb. | 有粘力 所以叫粘附式炸弹 |
[1:55:22] | Come up with a better way to knock the tracks off a tank,I’m all ears. | 有更好的方法 尽管说出来 |
[1:55:26] | This is good. Now we have to surrender our socks! | 这主意不错 大家要缴袜了 |
[1:55:44] | Haul away. | 拉上去 |
[1:56:00] | Select the field of fire. Crossfire with the one in the bell tower. | 选择攻击范围 与钟楼组成交叉火力网 |
[1:56:04] | I can cover 12 to 9 from here. | 我负责12到9 |
[1:56:11] | -Easy! -I’ve got her! | -慢慢来 -行了 |
[1:56:47] | Here are the mines. | 这是地雷 |
[1:56:59] | For being the best we can do, | 要配置得当才行 |
[1:57:02] | that forward machine gun is not in a terrible firing position. | 前头的机枪位置不太好 |
[1:57:09] | And this position right here… | 应该放到这里 |
[1:57:14] | This is the Alamo. | 这是最后防线 |
[1:57:16] | They push us this far,the last man alive blows the bridge. | 要是退到这里 最后一个活人负责炸桥 |
[1:57:19] | We’ve only got a 30-second delay on the fuse,so tell everyone | 导火线能烧三十秒 告诉大家 |
[1:57:22] | that if you’re last you’d better hurry or you’ll not live long. | 点火后快逃 不然性命不保 |
[1:57:28] | Captain? Where am I during all this? | 上尉?我有什么任务? |
[1:57:32] | Never more than two feet away from me. And that’s not negotiable. | 留在我两英尺之内 不许有异议 |
[1:57:38] | I’m going to get some ammo. Come on. | 跟我去拿弹药 |
[1:57:43] | -Hey,Upham,listen to me. -Yes. | -厄本 听着 -是的 |
[1:57:46] | -Are you listening? -Yes. | -你在听吗? -是的 |
[1:57:49] | We’re going to be displacing and falling back like crazy sons of bitches, | 我们会不断东奔西跑 |
[1:57:53] | so you’ve got to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the ammo,or we’re dead. | 你要运送弹药 随传随到 不然我们就死定 |
[1:57:58] | -Do you understand? -Johnny-on-the-spot. | -你明白吗? -随传随到 |
[1:57:59] | -Yeah. Are you alright? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:58:04] | When we shipped out of England we got cigarettes | 我们从英国出发时 也会分发香烟 |
[1:58:08] | and I said,”No,thank you. I don’t smoke.” | 我却说”谢谢 我不抽烟” |
[1:58:15] | -Quite a situation,huh? -Unbelievable. | -形势很凶险吧? -难以置信 |
[1:58:19] | Yeah. “Fucked-Up Beyond All Recognition”,right? | 这差事混帐得不得了 |
[1:58:25] | You’ve got that right. | 不错 |
[1:58:30] | -“FUBAR”! -Alright! | -“苦差” -对 |
[1:58:33] | Ouch. | 很痛 |
[1:58:35] | Yeah,well… It’s going to be a real show,huh? | 这可不是玩的 |
[1:58:39] | Yeah,OK. | 知道了 |
[1:58:47] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:58:50] | “FUBAR.” | “苦差” |
[1:59:29] | Who’s that singing,sir? | 是谁的歌声? |
[1:59:33] | Edith Piaf. | 艾迪斯•皮雅福 |
[1:59:36] | What is she so upset about? | 她为何这么伤心? |
[1:59:40] | Her lover left her,but she still sees his face everywhere she goes. | 情人离异 但他的面容历历在目 |
[1:59:46] | That would do it. | 就是这样 |
[2:00:17] | “Even life itself only represents you.” | “生命中就只有你” |
[2:00:23] | “Sometimes I dream that I’m in your arms.” | “梦着你拥我入怀” |
[2:00:26] | What was that? She sang it before. The chorus. | 什么?她曾经唱过 是副歌 |
[2:00:29] | The chorus. | 副歌 |
[2:00:31] | “And you speak softly in my ear.” | “每当你耳语喃喃” |
[2:00:36] | “And you say things that make my eyes close.” | “都让我闭目静听” |
[2:00:43] | “And I find that marvellous.” | “感觉美妙” |
[2:00:45] | Again,Upham… | 厄本 |
[2:00:49] | …to be honest,I find myself curiously aroused by you. | 老实说 你使我兴奋莫名 |
[2:00:54] | Marvellous. | 棒极了 |
[2:00:56] | It’s a really melancholy song. At the beginning of the song she says: | 这首歌很哀伤 开始时她唱着 |
[2:01:00] | “And then one day you left me and I’ve been desperate ever since.” | “你离去后 我就伤心绝望” |
[2:01:06] | “I see you all over the sky,I see you all over the earth.” | “漫天满地 都是你的影子” |
[2:01:09] | Any more songs like this,the Krauts won’t have to shoot me. | 再听多几首这种歌 不用德军开枪 |
[2:01:13] | I’m just going to slit my own wrists. | 我就割脉自杀了 |
[2:01:15] | You’re a strange bird,Upham. | 厄本 你好奇怪 |
[2:01:18] | I’m sorry. It’s Edith,you know. | 对不起 是艾迪斯 |
[2:01:20] | You know what that song reminds me of? | 可知道这首歌让我想起什么? |
[2:01:22] | Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz and what she said when I left for Basic. | 瑞雪太太在我出发前的一番话 |
[2:01:27] | What? “Don’t touch me?” | 她说”别碰我”? |
[2:01:29] | No. She’s our Super’s wife. | 不 她是公寓管理员的妻子 |
[2:01:32] | She comes into my mum’s shop to try a few things. She’s like a 44 Double E. | 她到我妈的店买衣服 胸围有44EE |
[2:01:39] | Double E? They’re massive. | 不得了 |
[2:01:40] | Those are big titties. | 好大的奶子 |
[2:01:42] | I’ve got her convinced that she’s a 42 D. So we’re in the dressing room | 我骗她穿42D的衣服 我们在更衣室里 |
[2:01:46] | and she tries to get into this side-cut,silk-ribboned,triple-panel girdle | 她尝试挤进那件丝带束腰 |
[2:01:50] | with the shelf-lift brassiere. | 还有神奇胸罩 |
[2:01:53] | It’s beautiful. She’s pouring out of this thing. | 很好看 都挤了出来 |
[2:01:55] | -Is it tight? -No,it’s beautiful. | -很紧吗? -不 很好看 |
[2:01:57] | She sees me and can tell I’ve got a hard-on the size of the Statue of Liberty. | 她看得出我的小弟 像自由神像般又大又硬 |
[2:02:02] | She says,”Richard,calm down”,and she says, | 于是她叫我冷静 |
[2:02:05] | “Over there,if you see anything that upsets you,if you’re scared,” | 又说要是在战场上难过害怕 |
[2:02:09] | “I want you to close your eyes and think of these,you understand?” | 就闭眼想想它们 |
[2:02:16] | So I said,”Yes,ma’am.” | 我说我明白了 |
[2:02:31] | Are you alright,sir? | 你没事吧? |
[2:02:34] | Yeah,I’m just keeping the rhythm. | 我在数拍子 |
[2:02:42] | Is it true you were a teacher back home? | 你在老家真的是老师? |
[2:02:46] | -Yes. -That’s something I could never do. | -对 -我是当不上老师的了 |
[2:02:50] | Not with the way me and my brothers treated our teachers. No,sir! | 我家兄弟都不听老师的话 |
[2:02:57] | I had a thousand kids like you. | 我教过上千个你这样的孩子 |
[2:03:06] | I can’t see my brothers’ faces. | 我想不起哥哥的容貌 |
[2:03:10] | I’ve been trying and I can’t see their faces at all. Has that happened to you? | 怎样努力也想不起来 你试过这样吗? |
[2:03:15] | You’ve got to think of a context. | 你要想想发生过的事 |
[2:03:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[2:03:22] | You don’t just think about their faces,you think about something specific, | 不能只想他们的样子 要想些具体事情 |
[2:03:25] | something you’ve done together. | 你们的共同经历 |
[2:03:31] | When I want to think of home,I think of something specific. | 我想家的时候 想得很具体 |
[2:03:34] | I think of my hammock in the backyard, | 我想起后院的吊床 |
[2:03:38] | or my wife pruning the rose bushes in a pair of my old work gloves. | 或者是妻子戴起我的旧手套 修剪玫瑰花丛 |
[2:03:47] | This one night,two of my brothers woke me up in the middle of the night. | 有一晚两个哥哥把我弄醒 |
[2:03:54] | They said they had a surprise for me. | 说要给我惊喜 |
[2:03:58] | They took me to the barn up into the loft | 他们带我到谷仓阁楼 |
[2:04:01] | and there was my oldest brother Dan | 原来大哥丹尼… |
[2:04:05] | with Alice Jardine! | 跟爱莉丝•贾汀在里面 |
[2:04:11] | Picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree | 想像一下 那女孩从一株丑陋的树上掉下来 |
[2:04:16] | and hit every branch coming down! | 会让所有树枝都给压断 |
[2:04:20] | And Dan’s got her shirt off… | 丹尼脱去她的衬衫 |
[2:04:23] | So he’s trying to get her bra off and all of a sudden Sean screams out | 接着要把胸罩也脱下时 肖恩突然大叫 |
[2:04:30] | “Danny,you’re a young man. Don’t do it!” | “丹尼 你年纪还小 不可以这样” |
[2:04:36] | Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and jumps up | 爱莉丝•贾汀马上大叫 跳了起来 |
[2:04:39] | and tries to run out,but she’s got her shirt over her head. | 想冲出去 但她的头给衬衫蒙着 |
[2:04:43] | She runs into the wall and knocks herself out. | 所以撞到墙壁 晕倒了 |
[2:04:47] | Now Dan is so mad at us. He starts coming after us, | 丹尼很生气 追着我们 |
[2:04:51] | but at the same time Alice is unconscious. He’s got to wake her up. | 但爱莉丝晕倒了 他要弄醒她 |
[2:04:56] | He grabs her by a leg and drags her | 于是一手抓着她的腿猛拉 |
[2:04:58] | and at the same time he picks up a shovel and goes after Sean! | 一手拿着铲子追赶肖恩 |
[2:05:02] | And Sean says,’Why are you trying to hit me? I just did you a favour!” | 肖恩说”你干嘛打我? 我是在帮你” |
[2:05:08] | This makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing. | 丹尼更加生气 乱挥铲子 |
[2:05:12] | He loses his shovel. It goes out of his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern. | 最后铲子脱手 打破了火油灯 |
[2:05:16] | The thing explodes. The whole barn almost goes up because of this thing. | 爆炸着火 谷仓几乎给烧掉 |
[2:05:36] | That was it,that was the last… Dan went off to Basic the next day. | 这就是最后一晚 丹尼第二天就上战场去了 |
[2:05:39] | That was the last night the four of us were together. | 这是四兄弟最后一次共聚 |
[2:05:43] | That was two years ago. | 已经过了两年 |
[2:05:47] | Oh,my. | 天啊 |
[2:05:50] | Tell me about your wife and those rose bushes. | 再说说妻子和玫瑰花丛的事 |
[2:05:55] | No. No,that one I save just for me. | 不 那些事要留给自己 |
[2:07:06] | Enemy from the east. | 敌人从东面开来 |
[2:07:09] | He sees two Tiger tanks,two Panzer tanks. | 两台虎式坦克 两辆装甲车 |
[2:07:14] | Infantry. 50 plus change. | 五十人以上的步兵队伍 |
[2:07:27] | Disperse! You know what to do. Reiben,get on the rabbit. | 分散 各就各位 莱宾 去当兔子 |
[2:07:30] | Upham,get some cover. Mellish and Henderson,lock and load! | 厄本 躲起来 梅利西、汉德森 准备开火 |
[2:07:34] | Everybody check your ammo! | 大家检查武器 |
[2:07:37] | -Good luck,Reiben! -I don’t need any luck,I was born lucky! | -莱宾 祝你好运 -不用祝福 我生来幸运 |
[2:07:55] | -One in five tracer. -Yes, and tracers point both ways. | -拿着五枚曳光弹 -知道 照亮两端 |
[2:07:58] | Why don’t you check the head space and she should run. | 去检查顶端的空间 |
[2:08:10] | Upham,hustle up! | 厄本 快点 |
[2:09:02] | Corporal Upham. We don’t have a.30 calibre machine gun here. | 厄本下士 这里没有0.30机枪 |
[2:09:07] | Either Mister Mellish or Mr Jackson in the bell tower needs that. | 梅利西和钟楼的杰克森才需要这个 |
[2:09:12] | Upham! Jackson’s fine,turn around to Mellish! | 厄本 杰克森有子弹 去拿给梅利西 |
[2:09:37] | There’s a ton of infantry. I don’t know if they took the bait,though. | 有很多步兵 不知道会否上钓 |
[2:10:05] | Have you got any more of that? | 还有口香糖吗? |
[2:10:53] | The Panzers didn’t take the bait. | 装甲车没有上当 |
[2:11:00] | The infantry’s moving to the left. | 步兵团正向左进发 |
[2:11:03] | A half-track just went by with about 20 troops. | 一辆装甲车跟二十人刚刚开过 |
[2:12:45] | Mellish,Henderson! Displace! | 梅利西、汉德森 移位 |
[2:13:10] | Do it,now! Light it up! You! Light it! | 点火 |
[2:13:25] | 30 infantry on the right flank. Get over there,find a hole and stop them! | 右边有三十人 设法截停他们 |
[2:13:30] | Displace! | 移位 |
[2:13:43] | Upham! | 厄本 |
[2:14:00] | Clear! OK,go! | 目标清除 去吧 |
[2:14:03] | Krauts! | 德国人 |
[2:14:06] | Right flank! | 向右边进攻 |
[2:14:44] | Get down,get down! | 伏下 |
[2:14:53] | Upham! Thirty cal,hurry! | 厄本 0.30子弹 |
[2:14:57] | Find the Captain,this flank’s going to fold! | 告诉上尉 左翼快失守 |
[2:15:55] | Traversing! He’s still in this fight! | 车子还在动 |
[2:15:59] | No! Ryan,get down,get down! | 瑞恩 伏下 |
[2:16:14] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[2:16:35] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[2:16:38] | Keep your mouth shut Get off me! | 闭嘴 放开我 |
[2:16:40] | -Are you alright? -Get off of me! | -你没事吧? -放开我 |
[2:16:42] | I’m fine too,Captain. Thanks. | 上尉 我也没事 谢谢 |
[2:16:45] | Hit them from both sides. Get aboard! Get a grenade in there! | 夹击他们 扔手榴弹过去 |
[2:16:53] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[2:16:57] | 20 mill! 20 mill! | 是二十毫米机炮 |
[2:17:00] | Flak gun,20 mm. Take it out! | 是二十毫米机炮 干掉它 |
[2:17:15] | Heavy weapon in defilade below! I ain’t got a shot! | 机枪给覆盖着 打不到 |
[2:17:23] | Pincer move! Parker! Targets eight o’clock,low! | 钳子队形 帕克 目标在八点钟方向 |
[2:17:27] | God grant me strength. | 愿天主赐我力量 |
[2:17:43] | Let’s go,displace! Come on! | 去吧 移位 |
[2:18:03] | Cover! Upham,cover! | 厄本 躲好 |
[2:18:22] | I’m out of.30 calibre. | 0.30子弹用光了 |
[2:18:27] | Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teaches my hands to war | 天主赐我力量 教我的手打仗 |
[2:18:30] | and my fingers to fight. | 教我的指头作战 |
[2:18:41] | My goodness and my fortress. My high tower and deliverer. | 天主是我的堡垒 我的高塔和解脱者 |
[2:18:49] | My shield and He in whom I trust. | 我的盾牌 我的依靠 |
[2:18:55] | Here you go,baby. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[2:19:20] | Parker,get down! | 帕克 伏下 |
[2:19:43] | Captain,that 20 mm is killing us. | 上尉 那机枪很要命 |
[2:19:46] | -We’ve got to try to flank it somehow. -Let me get over there for a top shot. | -一定要毁掉它 -我到上面去 |
[2:20:16] | Upham! | 厄本 |
[2:20:36] | Upham,Upham! Upham,ammo,goddammit! | 厄本 拿子弹来 |
[2:21:24] | -I’m jammed! Got any.30 calibre? -I’m out. | -卡住了 拿0.30子弹给我 -用光了 |
[2:21:40] | Upham. Upham! | 厄本 |
[2:22:35] | Reiben! | 莱宾 |
[2:22:40] | Reiben! | 莱宾 |
[2:23:08] | I’m out! I need another bandolier. Anybody got a bandolier? | 用光了 有人有子弹吗? |
[2:23:44] | You piece of shit! | 混蛋 |
[2:24:30] | Let’s stop,let’s stop! Listen to me! Stop! No,no,no… | 住手 听我说 别这样 |
[2:25:02] | Fuck! | 去你的 |
[2:25:12] | Son of a bitch,son of a bitch! | 混蛋… |
[2:25:17] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[2:26:40] | -I’m out! -Those.60 rounds… | -用光了 -那些60毫米炮弹… |
[2:26:45] | -We can use them without the tube. -How? | -没有炮管也可以用 -怎样用? |
[2:26:48] | Fuse-arming wire,set back and heave it! | 这是引爆线 扔出去就行了 |
[2:27:06] | Panzer schreck! | 德国人 |
[2:27:26] | Go,go! | 去吧 |
[2:27:42] | We’re going to the Alamo. | 到最后防线去 |
[2:27:55] | Alamo! Alamo! | 最后防线 |
[2:28:16] | -We’ll take it. You fall back! -You be right behind us! | -交给我们 你们撤退 -你跟着来 |
[2:28:20] | As soon as we’re in business. | 我们很快回来 |
[2:28:26] | Displace. Reiben! | 莱宾 移位 |
[2:28:31] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[2:29:21] | Alright,go! | 开炮 |
[2:29:24] | We’re blowing the bridge! Get off! Off the bridge! | 要炸桥了 快逃 快离开 |
[2:29:51] | Sarge! Mike,are you alright? | 中士 麦克 你没事吧? |
[2:29:54] | -I just got the wind knocked out of me. -Let’s go! | -被风吹倒了 -走吧 |
[2:29:56] | Take cover,we’re going to blow this bridge! | 躲好 要炸桥了 |
[2:30:01] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[2:30:08] | Tiger company’s coming across the bridge. | 虎式坦克要过桥了 |
[2:30:43] | Captain,get behind something! | 上尉 找个地方躲好 |
[2:31:12] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[2:31:18] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[2:32:02] | Captain,where the hell are you going? Captain,get back here! | 上尉 你去哪里?回来 |
[2:34:00] | Upham! | 厄本 |
[2:34:31] | Hang in there. | 撑着 |
[2:35:18] | Medic! | 救护员 |
[2:35:23] | Medic! We’ve got a medic? | 有救护员吗? |
[2:35:32] | They’re tankbusters,sir. P-51s. | 是P-51反坦克轰炸机 |
[2:35:36] | Angels on our shoulders. | 我们的守护天使 |
[2:35:44] | What,sir? | 什么事? |
[2:35:50] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[2:35:54] | Earn this. | 别辜负 |
[2:35:59] | Earn it. | 别辜负大家 |
[2:36:30] | “My dear Mrs Ryan.” | “亲爱的瑞恩太太” |
[2:36:33] | “It’s with a profound sense of joy that I write to inform you” | “我有个喜讯要带给你” |
[2:36:38] | “that your son,Private James Ryan,is well” | “就是令郞二等兵 詹姆斯•瑞恩安然无恙” |
[2:36:42] | “and at this moment on his way home from European battlefields.” | “现在正从欧洲的战线回国” |
[2:36:47] | “Reports indicate that James did his duty in combat” | “詹姆斯尽忠职守” |
[2:36:51] | “with great courage and steadfast dedication” | “勇气过人 坚毅不屈” |
[2:36:55] | “even after he was informed of the loss your family has suffered” | “纵使他得悉兄弟阵亡” |
[2:37:00] | “in this great campaign to rid the world of tyranny and oppression.” | “仍坚持参与这场铲除独裁暴政的伟大抗争” |
[2:37:05] | “I take great pleasure injoining the Secretary of War,” | “我与战争部长” |
[2:37:08] | “the men and women of the US Army,and the citizens of a grateful nation” | “美军同仁及美国国民” |
[2:37:13] | “in wishing you good health and many years of happiness with James.” | “仅此祝你身体健康 与詹姆斯一起活得愉快” |
[2:37:19] | “Nothing,not even the safe return of a beloved son” | “虽然爱子平安归国” |
[2:37:24] | “can compensate you or the thousands of other American families” | “也无法弥补你和千千万万个美国家庭” |
[2:37:28] | “who have suffered great loss in this tragic war.” | “在战争中遭受的创痛” |
[2:37:32] | “I might share with you some words” | “我想与你分享” |
[2:37:34] | “which have sustained me through nights of peril,loss and heartache,” | “一番在悲痛绝望中支持着我的话” |
[2:37:40] | “and I quote,’I pray that our heavenly Father” | “是这样的一番话” |
[2:37:44] | “may assuage the anguish of your bereavement” | “愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛” |
[2:37:47] | “and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost” | “让你永远怀念远去的挚爱” |
[2:37:51] | “and the solemn pride that must be yours” | “神圣的荣耀都归于你们” |
[2:37:54] | “to have laid a so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.” | “因你们为自由付出了重大的代价” |
[2:37:59] | “Abraham Lincoln.” | “林肯敬上” |
[2:38:02] | “Yours very sincerely and respectfully,” | “深表敬意” |
[2:38:04] | “George C. Marshall. General,Chief of Staff.” | “参谋长马歇尔上将” |
[2:38:59] | My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. | 今天我家人也来了 他们想跟我来 |
[2:39:07] | To be honest with you,I wasn’t sure how I would feel coming back here. | 说真的 我不知道到这里来 会有什么感受 |
[2:39:14] | Every day,I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge. | 我每天都想着当日你在桥上说的话 |
[2:39:22] | I’ve tried to live my life the best I could. | 我尽力活好我的人生 |
[2:39:27] | I hope that was enough. | 希望这已经足够 |
[2:39:30] | I hope that at least in your eyes… | 希望这至少让你觉得… |
[2:39:34] | l’ve earned what all of you have done for me. | 我没有辜负你们为我做的一切 |
[2:39:52] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[2:39:55] | “Captain John H. Miller.” | “约翰•米勒上尉” |
[2:40:06] | -Tell me I have led a good life. -What? | -跟我说我这辈子没白活 -什么? |
[2:40:11] | Tell me I’m a good mess. | 跟我说 我是好人 |
[2:40:21] | You are. | 你是好人 |