时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, that sounds cool. I tell you what, | 听着不错 告诉你 |
[00:06] | – recess was always my favorite part of school. – Yeah. | -课间休息一直是上学期间我最喜欢的部分 -嗯 |
[00:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[00:09] | Well, we learned that Jupiter’s the biggest planet | 我们学了木星是最大的行星 |
[00:11] | and Saturn has a bunch of rings around it. | 而土星有很多环围绕着它 |
[00:13] | And my new friend, Teddy, | 还有我的新朋友泰迪 |
[00:15] | gave me this new sticker today during recess. | 课间休息时给了我这个新的贴纸 |
[00:18] | A cute little strawberry. | 是个可爱的小草莓 |
[00:19] | Oh, it is a cute little strawberry. | 还真是个可爱的小草莓呢 |
[00:21] | My gosh, what an action-packed day you had. | 天啊 你今天过得真丰富啊 |
[00:24] | Is that everything? | 就这些了吗 |
[00:25] | – You ready to hit it? – Yeah. | -准备好出发了吗 -嗯 |
[00:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:28] | I got a question for you, Mack. | 我有个问题要问你 小玛 |
[00:29] | Pluto, is it still a planet | 冥王星 还算是行星吗 |
[00:31] | or have they officially left it behind? | 还是已经被正式剔除了 |
[00:33] | – Well… – Well, what? | -这个嘛… -这个什么 |
[00:34] | – Well, we– – Excuse me, excuse me? | -我们… -对不起 对不起 |
[00:36] | I’m sorry, I have to stop you. Who are you? | 对不起 我得拦住你 你是谁啊 |
[00:39] | – I’m sorry? – Who are you? | -你说什么 -你是谁 |
[00:41] | – Oh, my name’s Adam Ruzek. – And you’re Makayla’s… | -我叫亚当·鲁塞克 -你是玛凯拉的… |
[00:44] | Oh, I’m– | 我是… |
[00:45] | You’re not her father, I take it? | 你不是她父亲 对吧 |
[00:47] | – No, ma’am. – Sorry, her guardian, I mean. | -对 女士 -对不起 我是说她的监护人 |
[00:49] | No, not officially. I’m just here– | 对 不是正式的 我只是来… |
[00:50] | – He’s my friend. – You’re darn right. | -他是我朋友 -你说得没错 |
[00:53] | I’m her friend. Kim Burgess is her guardian. | 我是她朋友 她的监护人是金·伯吉斯 |
[00:56] | I’m just here to pick Makayla up for– | 我只是过来接玛凯拉去… |
[00:57] | She didn’t authorize you for pick up. | 她没有授权你来接她 |
[01:00] | Oh, okay, gotcha. I’m sorry. | 明白了 对不起 |
[01:01] | I didn’t know that was a thing. | 我不清楚还要这样 |
[01:02] | Makayla, honey, can you step over here with me please? | 玛凯拉 亲爱的 你跟我到边上去好吗 |
[01:04] | No, she’s fine with me, ma’am. | 不用 她在我这没事 女士 |
[01:05] | I just–I’m gonna call Kim. | 我来… 我这就打给金 |
[01:06] | We’re gonna get this straightened out. | 我们把这事说开了 |
[01:07] | I’m still gonna need her to step over here with me, sir. | 我还是需要让她跟我到这边来 先生 |
[01:11] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | It’s all right, Mack. Go on. | 没事的 小玛 过去吧 |
[01:17] | All right. Come on. This way. | 好的 来 这边走 |
[01:21] | I’m sure you understand. We can’t let an unauthorized– | 我相信你能理解 我们不能让未经授权的人… |
[01:24] | – I understand. – For all she could’ve known– | -理解 -她可能认为… |
[01:25] | Sir, you keep explaining yourself. | 先生 你一直在解释来解释去 |
[01:26] | I get it, it’s just, I showed you my badge | 我明白 只不过我给你看了我的警徽 |
[01:28] | and yet, you still got Makayla sitting in there by herself | 可你仍然让玛凯拉一个人坐在那儿 |
[01:31] | – watching all this go down. – I’m here. | -看着这一切 -我来了 |
[01:35] | Adam is authorized to pick up Makayla. | 亚当得到授权来接玛凯拉 |
[01:37] | I just forgot to put his name on the paperwork. | 我只是忘了把他的名字提交到文件上了 |
[01:40] | – Just a mistake. – These things happen. | -就是个疏忽 -可以理解 |
[01:42] | We’ll just need you to resubmit the paperwork. | 我们需要你重新提交文件 |
[01:44] | – Am I good to go get Mack now? – Yes. | -我现在可以接小玛了吗 -可以了 |
[01:48] | – All right, let’s go. – Let’s do it. | -好了我们走吧 -那就重新提交吧 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:53] | I completely forgot when I asked you | 今早我让你来接她时 |
[01:54] | to pick her up this morning. I’m so sorry. | 把这事完全给忘了 非常抱歉 |
[01:56] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[01:57] | You did submit it last month though, right? | 不过你是上个月提交的 对吧 |
[02:00] | – What, her authorization form? – Yeah, it was last month. | -她的授权申请表吗 -对 是上个月 |
[02:02] | I thought you put me down automatically. | 我还以为你自动把我放上去了呢 |
[02:04] | – Makayla, please slow down and wait for us. – Okay. | -玛凯拉 你走慢点等等我们 -好 |
[02:06] | I think I just figured you wouldn’t be picking her up. | 我想我当时是认为用不着你来接 |
[02:08] | I mean, I can usually make it. | 通常我都能来 |
[02:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | Voight’s got a potential missing tender age. | 博伊特可能有个幼童失踪案 |
[02:15] | – You take it. – I’ll drop Makayla off. | -你接吧 -我把玛凯拉送回去 |
[02:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:17] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[02:20] | I told them this already. | 我已经和他们说过了 |
[02:21] | I do a Zoom meeting every day at that time. | 我每天都在那个时间进行视频电话会议 |
[02:23] | Okay, so when was the last time you saw your daughter? | 你最后见到你女儿是什么时间 |
[02:26] | I– what are they doing? | 我…他们在干什么 |
[02:30] | Just taking a look around the neighborhood, Simone. | 只是在周围看看 西蒙娜 |
[02:33] | Can you tell me when the last time you saw Brianna was? | 你能告诉我你最后见到布里安娜是什么时间吗 |
[02:35] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | -我也说不清 -好 |
[02:37] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[02:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:43] | She always likes to play in the backyard after school. | 她放学后总是喜欢在后院里玩 |
[02:45] | I check on her every ten minutes. | 我每十分钟都会去看一下 |
[02:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:49] | All right, do you have a recent picture of Brianna? | 你有布里安娜的近照吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:59] | That’s a cute kid. She about seven? | 这孩子真可爱 她有7岁吧 |
[03:01] | That’s a good age. | 黄金年龄 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it sure is. | 是啊 的确 |
[03:04] | All right, listen, I just want you to stay right here. | 听着 我需要你待在这 |
[03:07] | Okay? Keep your phone nearby | 好吗 手机放在身边 |
[03:08] | in case someone calls. She’s gonna sit with you. | 以防有人打电话给你 她会陪着你 |
[03:11] | We’re just gonna take another look around the yard. All right? | 我们要再去院子看看 |
[03:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:21] | So what are we really looking at? | 我们到底要看什么 |
[03:24] | Patrol responded. | 是巡警响应的 |
[03:26] | Simone was running through the neighborhood, panicked. | 西蒙娜在周围狂跑 吓坏了 |
[03:29] | And Brianna disappeared from the backyard. | 布里安娜从院子失踪了 |
[03:32] | They found evidence of blood. | 他们发现了血迹 |
[03:35] | Was open when they got here. | 他们赶来时门开着 |
[03:40] | – The blood they found. – All right. | -他们发现的血迹 -嗯 |
[03:43] | Well, I mean, it’s possible she got hurt, wandered off. | 有可能她受了伤 走丢了 |
[03:46] | Makayla’s always getting cuts, scrapes, bleeding. | 玛凯拉经常有口子 擦伤 流血的情况 |
[03:54] | Boss. | 老大 |
[04:22] | All calls lodged? | 所有的电话都登记了 |
[04:23] | Yes, sir. Missing tender age, | 是的长官 幼童失踪 |
[04:25] | we already threw out a BOLO and an Amber Alert. | 我们已经发出了通缉令和安珀警报 |
[04:26] | And a dedicated tip-line at 21. | 还在21分局设立了一条线索专线 |
[04:28] | Mobile crime lab’s on its way, | 移动鉴证科正在赶来 |
[04:29] | Forensics is moving in, | 鉴证科正在进入现场 |
[04:30] | and CPIC is pulling all the POD footage in the area. | 公共信息中心正在调取这一带的警用监控 |
[04:32] | And we need all door cams, NEST cameras, | 我们需要调取所有的大门监控 安全监控 |
[04:34] | anything we can get and all in-service calls. | 所有能调取的东西 还有所有的报警电话 |
[04:37] | Hailey, talk to the mom. We need more info. | 海莉 去和母亲谈谈 我们需要更多信息 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:43] | – You guys got married. – Yeah, we did. | -你们俩结婚了 -是的 |
[04:47] | What the hell? Congratulations. | 搞什么 恭喜啊 |
[04:48] | Guys, we have work to do. | 各位 我们还有公事呢 |
[04:51] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[04:54] | I got a neighbor who heard something. | 有个邻居听到了点动静 |
[04:56] | Second house there, a woman heard what she thought | 那边第二栋房子 一位妇女听到她觉得 |
[04:58] | was screaming from the alley. A car racing away. | 是喊叫的声音从巷子里传来 一辆车飞驰而过 |
[05:00] | She went to look out her back window, | 她去后窗看 |
[05:02] | didn’t see a thing. | 什么也没看到 |
[05:04] | It’s the real deal. | 是真的了 |
[05:06] | Feels like a stranger abduction. | 感觉是陌生人绑架 |
[05:11] | Why are you in here? I told you Brianna was outside. | 你为什么在这里 我告诉你布里安娜在外面了 |
[05:14] | Mrs. Hall, I know this is difficult, | 霍尔太太 我理解这很痛苦 |
[05:16] | but I need you to stay with me. | 但我需要你配合我 |
[05:17] | Do you know of anyone that would want to take Brianna? | 你知道有谁想要拐走布里安娜吗 |
[05:19] | Take her? | 拐走她 |
[05:22] | – Of course not. – Okay. | -当然没有人了 -好 |
[05:24] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[05:26] | He’s on his way home. | 他在回家的路上 |
[05:28] | He was away at Springfield. He’s driving back now. | 他去斯普林菲尔德了 正在开车回来 |
[05:30] | – What’s in Springfield? – A client. | -去斯普林菲尔德干什么 -看客户 |
[05:34] | I don’t know which. | 我不知道是谁 |
[05:35] | Ma’am, does Brianna use a tablet or a laptop? | 女士 布里安娜用平板或者笔记本电脑吗 |
[05:38] | Yes, it’s in her room, | 用 在她房间 |
[05:39] | but she’s only allowed to use it when I’m around. | 但只有我在家时才允许她用 |
[05:41] | – Her room is… – Upstairs, last door. | -她房间在… -楼上 最后一间 |
[05:45] | – May I? – Yeah, sure. | -我能上去吗 -当然 |
[05:50] | Mrs. Hall, we’re gonna do everything | 霍尔太太 我们会尽全力 |
[05:51] | we can to find her, okay? I promise. | 我们能找到她 好吗 我保证 |
[06:07] | – Makayla with the sitter? – Yeah, she’s all set. | -玛凯拉跟保姆在一起吗 -对 她都安顿好了 |
[06:10] | I haven’t checked those drawers yet. | 我还没查那些抽屉 |
[06:13] | Parents worst nightmare here, huh? | 对父母来说最可怕的噩梦 对吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:18] | Girl’s really into martial arts. | 这姑娘真的很喜欢武术 |
[06:20] | You get the paperwork for Makayla all settled? | 你把玛凯拉的文件都弄好了吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, it’s all sorted. I sent it right in. | 对 都搞定了 我直接送进去了 |
[06:24] | And soccer, dance, | 还有足球课 舞蹈课 |
[06:26] | I’m good to pick her up from those, right? | 我都可以去接她下课了 对吗 |
[06:28] | Um, I can call them, sure. | 我可以给他们打电话 没问题 |
[06:31] | I just need to add you on. | 我只要把你加上去 |
[06:34] | Door cam footage is up. | 门口的监控录像出来了 |
[06:41] | Okay, this is 2:17 P.M. today. | 好 这是今天下午2点17分 |
[06:44] | Door cam position is the mom’s backyard. | 门口的监控录像正对着妈妈的后院 |
[06:46] | You see that obstructed view of the alley right there. | 可以看到那条被挡住的巷子就在那里 |
[06:51] | – Hey, wait. Go back. – Okay. | -等等 倒回去 -好 |
[06:55] | There. | 这里 |
[06:58] | What she looking at? We got any other cameras? | 她在看什么 我们还有其他监控录像吗 |
[07:01] | No, I got nothing yet. | 没有 目前还没有 |
[07:02] | I mean, if you ask me, she’s looking at somebody. | 要我说 她在看某个人 |
[07:05] | Somebody was stopped right there in that alley. | 某个从巷子里经过的人在那里停下来了 |
[07:07] | Hey, we got a track and trace set up | 我们给霍尔家的两部电话都 |
[07:08] | on both the Hall’s phones, | 装了追踪器 |
[07:09] | so if a kidnapper contacts them we’re gonna know. | 只要绑匪联系他们 我们就会知道 |
[07:12] | Also, there’s five registered sex offenders | 而且 离这里两英里范围内有 |
[07:14] | within a two-mile radius. | 五位记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:19] | We keep our minds wide. | 我们要开拓思路 |
[07:21] | And every one of those sex offenders | 每位性犯罪者都必须有明确的 |
[07:23] | has a cleared alibi or we bring them in. | 不在场证明 否则就把他们带回来 |
[07:25] | And we do a full rundown on this family. | 我们要对这家人进行彻查 |
[07:27] | And we knock and talk ourselves, | 我们要亲自走访邻居 |
[07:28] | – you understand? – Copy that. | -明白吗 -收到 |
[07:30] | Jay and Kev, you hit the sex offender list. | 杰和凯文 你们去查性犯罪者名单 |
[07:32] | The rest of you start talking to neighbors. | 剩下的人去跟邻居们聊聊 |
[07:33] | All right, let’s go. | 好 出发 |
[07:42] | Hey there, Chicago PD. | 你好 芝加哥警署 |
[07:44] | I’m Detective Halstead. This is Officer Atwater. | 我是霍斯特德警探 这是阿特沃特警官 |
[07:46] | You all just come over whenever you want. | 你们还真是想来就来 |
[07:48] | Well, you lose certain freedoms when you prey on kids. | 你侵犯儿童时 就会失去一定的自由 |
[07:51] | What were you doing between 1:00 and 3:00 P.M. Today? | 你今天下午一点到三点之间在干什么 |
[07:55] | I got a root canal. | 我在做根管治疗 |
[07:56] | We need that dentist’s info. | 我们需要牙医的资料 |
[08:00] | Have you seen that little girl? | 你见过这个小女孩吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, I’ve seen her around the block, yes. | 我在家附近见过她 是的 |
[08:03] | But I was at the studio. | 但我当时在工作室 |
[08:05] | I taught three classes back-to-back | 连教了三堂课 |
[08:07] | and picked up my grandkids. | 然后去接了我的孙子孙女 |
[08:09] | Do you have any security cameras? | 你装了监控摄像头吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. | 没有 很抱歉 |
[08:13] | I guess I should. | 我觉得我应该装 |
[08:15] | But I don’t. And I’m sorry, | 但我没有 很抱歉 |
[08:17] | I can’t say that I recognize her. | 我不能算是认识她 |
[08:19] | There’s a lot of kids in this neighborhood, | 这个社区里有很多孩子 |
[08:20] | it’s supposed to be safe. | 这里应该很安全 |
[08:22] | I wish I could help you more. | 我希望我能多帮点忙 |
[08:24] | Were you here today? | 你今天在家吗 |
[08:26] | Earlier, yes, but then I went to the park to paint. | 之前在家 然后我去公园画画了 |
[08:29] | Look, I know exactly why you’re here | 听着 我知道你们为什么会来 |
[08:31] | – because my stepfather– – Is Richard Brodsky. | -因为我继父… -是理查德·布罗茨基 |
[08:33] | Yeah, freaking pervert, I know. | 对 该死的变态 我知道 |
[08:34] | I wouldn’t let my own kids near him, | 我绝不会让自己的孩子接近他 |
[08:37] | but he died of a stroke a week ago. | 但他一周前中风死了 |
[08:38] | I’m just packing up. | 我只是来收拾东西 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who that girl is. | 很抱歉 我不认识那个女孩 |
[08:42] | She looks like the Halls girl. | 她看着像霍尔家的女孩 |
[08:44] | – Is that right? – Yes, sir. | -我说得对吗 -是的 先生 |
[08:45] | Yeah, no, she rides her bike around here. | 嗯 她经常在附近骑单车 |
[08:48] | My God, that poor family. | 天哪 这家人太可怜了 |
[08:50] | They care about that girl so much. | 他们很爱那个女孩 |
[08:54] | I mean, most of the time they’re just– | 大多数时候他们只是… |
[08:57] | Most of the time what? | 大多数时候怎么了 |
[09:00] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该… |
[09:01] | It’s fully out of line. | 这样说太过分了 |
[09:02] | It’s certainly not out of line, sir. | 这绝对不过分 先生 |
[09:04] | A child’s missing. | 有个孩子失踪了 |
[09:05] | What do you mean “Most of the time?” | 你说”大多数时候”是什么意思 |
[09:08] | Most of the time, they’re arguing about her. | 大多数时候 他们在为她争吵 |
[09:12] | What’s best for her. | 怎样才对她最好 |
[09:15] | They live a few houses down. I–I’ve heard them. | 他们就住在前面几栋房子 我听到过 |
[09:18] | The dad gets pretty fired up. | 爸爸火气很大 |
[09:22] | – Okay. – Too much love, right? | -好 -太爱她了 对吗 |
[09:27] | All right, well, thank you for your time, sir. | 好 谢谢你的宝贵时间 先生 |
[09:29] | – Thank you. – Thank you, officer. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你们 警官 |
[09:31] | I need to see my wife. | 我得见我妻子 |
[09:33] | – My girl is gone and I– – Sir, sir, sir. | -我女儿失踪了而我… -先生 先生 先生 |
[09:35] | I understand, but you gotta answer our questions first. | 我明白 但你得先回答我们的问题 |
[09:38] | Okay? So where were you today? | 好吗 你今天去哪了 |
[09:41] | I was at a client’s. My wife told you. | 我去客户那里了 我妻子告诉过你们 |
[09:44] | I’m in software development. | 我是做软件开发的 |
[09:45] | – Can anyone corroborate that? – Yes. | -有人能证明吗 -有 |
[09:47] | – Of course, the whole team. – Okay. | -当然 整个团队都能证明 -好 |
[09:50] | – So how’s your marriage? – What? | -你的婚姻状况如何 -什么 |
[09:52] | Do you fight, have arguments, | 你们会吵架吗 |
[09:53] | – disagreements about Brianna? – What the hell is this? | -对布里安娜有分歧吗 -这到底是为什么 |
[09:56] | This is me trying to find your daughter. | 我在努力找你女儿 |
[09:57] | And my marriage has to do with that? | 这跟我的婚姻状况有关系吗 |
[09:59] | Mr. Hall, we understand that this is uncomfortable. | 霍尔先生 我明白这会让你难过 |
[10:00] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[10:06] | Do I fight with my wife? Yes, we fight. | 我跟我妻子吵架吗 是的 我们吵架 |
[10:10] | We argue. You want to know why? | 我们争论 你想知道为什么吗 |
[10:14] | She thinks I’m overprotective– overprotective– | 她觉得我对孩子保护过度了 保护过度 |
[10:18] | because I don’t like their afternoon routine. | 因为我不喜欢她们下午的安排 |
[10:21] | You think she’s still gonna see it that way | 你觉得在这之后她还会这么想吗 |
[10:23] | after she left my daughter alone | 她把我女儿独自留在 |
[10:24] | in the goddamn backyard so someone could… | 后院里 让别人可以… |
[10:33] | I didn’t hurt my kid. | 我没有伤害我的孩子 |
[10:38] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[10:45] | Simone and Niles’ alibis are airtight, | 西蒙娜和奈尔斯的不在场证明没问题 |
[10:47] | but we found one that didn’t check out. | 但我们发现一个人的不在场证明有问题 |
[10:49] | There’s a Charles Kalzenski who lives two blocks down. | 有位查尔斯·卡森斯基住在前面两个街区 |
[10:51] | – We talked to him. – Right. | -我们跟他谈过 -对 |
[10:52] | And he volunteered he was at the park painting | 而且他主动说布里安娜失踪时他去 |
[10:54] | – when Brianna disappeared. – He wasn’t? | -公园画画了 -他没去吗 |
[10:56] | No, we caught him on a neighbor’s door cam | 对 我们在邻居家门口的监控里看到他 |
[10:57] | going the opposite direction of the park | 2点15分时朝公园的反方向 |
[10:59] | towards the alley Brianna disappeared from at 2:15, | 也就是朝布里安娜失踪的巷子走 |
[11:02] | which is minutes before she disappeared. | 几分钟后她就失踪了 |
[11:05] | And it gets a lot worse. | 而且更糟的是 |
[11:07] | There’s a Charles Kalzenski in the sex offender database. | 性犯罪者数据库里有个叫查尔斯·卡森斯基的 |
[11:10] | It’s the same guy, Sarge. | 就是他 警长 |
[11:12] | He just didn’t update his address when he moved. | 只不过他搬家时没有更新地址 |
[11:15] | And he’s a tender age pedophile. | 而且他是个恋童癖 |
[11:18] | Judge gave the green light on the exigent. | 法官给紧急情况开了绿灯 |
[11:20] | Go. | 进去吧 |
[11:21] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[11:26] | – Burge, doors. – I got it. | -伯吉斯 查查那几扇门 -好的 |
[11:33] | Move. | 走 |
[11:36] | Stairs, anything? | 楼梯 有发现吗 |
[11:38] | Go. | 走 |
[11:42] | – Door. – Moving. | -门 -前进 |
[11:45] | Going down. | 下楼 |
[11:57] | Upstairs, clear. | 楼上安全 |
[11:59] | Downstairs, clear. | 楼下安全 |
[12:02] | All clear, house is empty. | 一切安全 房子是空的 |
[12:30] | Okay, tell me we got something. | 好 快说有发现 |
[12:32] | We got CPIC running traffic cams. | 我们从芝加哥警务信息中心那里调来了监控录像 |
[12:34] | Forensics scrubbed the house. | 鉴证科仔细检查了房子 |
[12:35] | There’s nothing linking Brianna to the residence. | 房内没有布里安娜的痕迹 |
[12:37] | We got a BOLO out on Charlie and his vehicle. | 我们对查理和他的车发出了全境通告 |
[12:39] | No hits yet. It looks like he’s on the lam. | 暂时还没有消息 看来他在潜逃中 |
[12:40] | He cleaned out some clothes. Emptied out his fridge. | 他清理了一些衣服 清空了冰箱 |
[12:42] | We have to assume that he still has Brianna | 我们得假设布里安娜还在他手上 |
[12:44] | and is headed somewhere. | 并且带她去了某地 |
[12:45] | Okay, so what do we know about him? | 好吧 我们对他掌握了哪些信息 |
[12:46] | 幼童绑架案 查理·卡森斯基 | |
[12:46] | He was arrested eight years ago for inappropriate touching | 八年前 他在学校当摄影师时 |
[12:49] | while he was working as a school photographer. | 因不当触摸而被捕 |
[12:51] | All reported victims are seven- to eight-year-old girls, | 报告里所有的受害者都是七到八岁的女孩 |
[12:53] | which is an exact age match to Brianna. | 和布里安娜的年龄吻合 |
[12:55] | Yeah, he got a plea deal and he did zero jail time. | 是的 他认罪了 没蹲监狱 |
[12:57] | All right, what do we have on timing? | 好的 时间上有什么发现 |
[12:59] | All right, well, Charlie’s car moves | 查理的车开到了 |
[13:01] | towards the alley where Brianna disappeared. | 布里安娜失踪的那条小巷 |
[13:03] | 2:15, we lose eyes. | 下午2点15分 监控就拍不到了 |
[13:05] | It’s plenty of time for him to turn to that alley, | 他有足够的时间去那条小巷 |
[13:07] | lure Brianna, she’s gone by 2:17. | 引诱布里安娜 她是2点17分不见的 |
[13:09] | Any luck tracking him on GPS? | 定位系统追踪到他了吗 |
[13:11] | We can’t, he doesn’t own a phone. | 无法追踪 他没有手机 |
[13:12] | He’s not allowed to use the internet. | 他不允许使用互联网 |
[13:14] | Part of his plea deal. | 他的认罪协议里有规定 |
[13:15] | We can’t track a criminal because of a court order. | 因为法院的命令 我们无法追踪罪犯 |
[13:17] | Ain’t that some irony? | 这不是很讽刺吗 |
[13:18] | Brianna’s parents are headed in now with patrol. | 布里安娜的父母跟巡逻队一起过来了 |
[13:20] | They’ll confirm if Charlie had previous contact. | 他们会确认与查理之前是否有过联系 |
[13:22] | Hey, got a hit on the BOLO. | 通缉令有消息了 |
[13:24] | All right, tech found Charlie’s car. | 技术人员找到了查理的车 |
[13:26] | They’re sitting on it right now in Humboldt. | 他们现在就在洪堡 |
[13:27] | Go, you and Kev. | 你跟凯文去吧 |
[13:33] | Sedan’s been sitting there 20 minutes now. | 轿车已经在那停了20分钟了 |
[13:34] | – It matches your BOLO. – Okay. | -跟你们的通缉令里的车吻合 -好的 |
[13:36] | – You didn’t approach, did you? – No, we didn’t. | -你们没有接近它吧 -不 我们没有 |
[13:38] | – We thought we shouldn’t. – Okay. | -我们觉得不应该靠近 -好的 |
[13:39] | Hold it down, all right? Thanks. | 不要声张 好吗 谢了 |
[13:43] | All right, here’s the fun part. | 好了 好戏开始 |
[13:45] | Good DI. | 好小伙 |
[14:07] | No body. | 没有尸体 |
[14:13] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[14:16] | Call it in. | 上报吧 |
[14:21] | Yeah, send over whatever you got. | 有什么都发过来 |
[14:23] | Got another camera coming now, | 又找到一个摄像头 |
[14:24] | facing the north east corner of 48th and State. | 正对着48街和州街的东北角 |
[14:27] | – Okay, copy. – All right, where are we? | -好的 收到 -好了 现在是什么情况 |
[14:29] | All right, so we’ve got Charlie here | 我们发现查理把车停在了48街 |
[14:31] | parking his car on 48th Street where we found it. | 也就是我们发现车子的地方 |
[14:33] | There’s an obstructed view of him exiting the vehicle | 这是他拎着一个包从车里 |
[14:35] | – carrying a bag. – But no Brianna. | -出来的画面 -但是布里安娜不在 |
[14:37] | No, he’s alone. | 没错 只有他一个人 |
[14:39] | Next time we catch him is here on 48th Street on the corner. | 下一个画面他就在48街的街角 |
[14:42] | Then a convenience store camera | 三分钟后一家便利店的 |
[14:43] | picks him up three minutes after that. | 摄像头拍到了他 |
[14:45] | And then a minute after that, we assume he keeps walking | 再过一分钟 我们假设他继续 |
[14:47] | in that direction, but we have a blind spot. | 朝那个方向走 但我们有个盲区 |
[14:49] | Parents confirmed they know Charlie. | 孩子父母证实他们认识查理 |
[14:51] | Simone said he likes to walk the neighborhood | 西蒙娜说他喜欢在附近散步 |
[14:53] | and say “Hi” To Brianna. | 并向布里安娜打招呼 |
[14:55] | They also think the sweatshirt might be hers, | 他们还认为那件运动衫可能是她的 |
[14:56] | but they can’t confirm. They’re in shock, unreliable. | 但无法确定 他们还在担惊受怕 证词不可靠 |
[14:59] | I think we got him. | 我认为我们已经找到他了 |
[15:00] | Last camera picked up the blind spot. | 最后一个摄像头拍到了盲区 |
[15:04] | – Can we get that address? – Yup. | -能找到那里的地址吗 -可以 |
[15:06] | That’s 4280 Miller. | 米勒街4280号 |
[15:08] | It’s Legacy Offsite Document Storage | 是个遗产异地文件储藏仓库 |
[15:10] | and–hold on a sec– | 然后 等一下 |
[15:13] | Charlie worked there between 2015 and 2019. | 2015年至2019年 查理在那里工作 |
[15:15] | Go. | 出发 |
[15:46] | East side, lots of boxes. That’s it. | 东侧有很多箱子 就这样 |
[16:02] | I got eyes on his bag and some bedding. | 我发现了他的包和一些床上用品 |
[16:03] | It looks like he was camping here. | 看来他曾经睡在这里 |
[16:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[16:06] | All right, I’m right here with you. Let’s go. | 我就在你身边 一起走吧 |
[16:18] | All right, I got right. | 我搜右边 |
[16:26] | There’s a break room up here. | 这里有个休息室 |
[16:27] | No sign of anyone. | 没有任何人的迹象 |
[16:30] | Yeah, copy. | 好 收到 |
[16:35] | Moving toward the back of the building. | 他正往大楼后面走 |
[16:38] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你后面 |
[16:38] | Chicago PD, stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[16:46] | I got him. | 我来 |
[16:47] | Come on, get up. | 快点 站起来 |
[16:49] | – Hands up. – Second floor is clear. | -手举起来 -二楼没人 |
[16:51] | – No sign of Brianna. – East side clear. | -没有布里安娜的踪迹 -东侧没人 |
[16:54] | Copy that. Offender’s in custody. | 收到 罪犯已经抓获 |
[16:57] | Hello, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[16:59] | So where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:11] | I told you. I told you everything– | 我告诉你了 我能交待的都交待了 |
[17:13] | No, we’re not going to keep doing this. | 不行 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[17:14] | We’re not gonna keep going around in circles, Charlie. | 我们不要再兜圈子了 查理 |
[17:16] | I didn’t take her. | 我没有拐走她 |
[17:20] | Again, we have a child’s sweatshirt | 再说一遍 你车的后备箱里 |
[17:22] | in the trunk of your car. | 有件儿童运动衫 |
[17:23] | We have you on video driving | 我们有录像显示布里安娜失踪时 |
[17:24] | towards the alley where Brianna disappeared. | 你正开车去那条小巷 |
[17:28] | I only drove that way because I can’t drive by a school. | 我只能往那个方向开 因为我不能开车经过学校 |
[17:32] | The plea deal– | 认罪协议规定 |
[17:32] | Right and the fact that you ran. | 是的 但事实是你逃跑了 |
[17:34] | I knew what you would think. | 我当时就知道你们会怎么想 |
[17:36] | Seriously, I knew what this would look like. | 说真的 我知道事情会发展成什么样 |
[17:38] | That’s what you’re sticking with, huh? | 你就坚持这个说法 是吧 |
[17:39] | I–I knew that I would be a suspect. | 我 我就知道我会成为嫌疑人 |
[17:43] | Charlie, you have a painting of her in your house. | 查理 你家里有她的画像 |
[17:48] | No. | 不 |
[17:49] | No, no, that is only because I can’t take photos anymore. | 不是的 那是因为我不能再拍照了 |
[17:53] | Right, because you molested children. | 对 因为你曾经猥亵过儿童 |
[17:55] | I– | 我 |
[18:02] | I would never knowingly hurt a child. | 我绝不会故意伤害一个孩子 |
[18:04] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 天哪 |
[18:07] | I love children. | 我爱孩子 |
[18:12] | Do you have a child? | 你有孩子吗 |
[18:16] | We are not talking about me. | 我们不是在说我 |
[18:24] | I didn’t take her. | 我没有拐走她 |
[18:27] | Someone else must’ve taken her. | 一定是别人把她带走了 |
[18:28] | I saw other people out when I was driving. | 我开车的时候看见外面还有其他人 |
[18:30] | I saw a woman jogging. Someone was walking their dog. | 我看见一个女人在慢跑 有人在遛狗 |
[18:34] | – A woman driving– – Stop. | -一个开车的女人 -别说了 |
[18:36] | – I saw a white car. – Stop, stop. | -我看见了一辆白色汽车 -闭嘴 别说了 |
[18:47] | Where is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:00] | – You get anything yet? – No, he’s still denying it. | -你们问到什么了吗 -没有 他还在否认 |
[19:02] | Now he’s trying to offer new suspects. | 现在他又想提供新的嫌疑人 |
[19:05] | All right, tell me we got something else. | 行了 告诉我你们还有新发现 |
[19:07] | No, not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[19:08] | No DNA from Brianna in that building. | 那栋楼里没有布里安娜的DNA |
[19:10] | No DNA on his clothes. | 他的衣服上也没有DNA |
[19:11] | Forensics are still working his vehicle. | 鉴证科还在调查他的车 |
[19:13] | Look, he takes Brianna at 2:17, | 听着 他在2点17分带走了布里安娜 |
[19:15] | two hours later we’re talking to him at his house. | 两小时后我们在他家跟他聊天 |
[19:18] | So where the hell was he in those two hours? | 那这两小时他到底去哪了 |
[19:20] | We’re still pulling POD footage. | 我们还在调监控录像 |
[19:21] | We got nothing yet. | 暂时没有发现 |
[19:22] | Well, he didn’t just disappear. | 他不会凭空消失 |
[19:23] | Neither did Brianna. | 布里安娜也不会 |
[19:25] | All right, just keep pulling everything we can. | 好吗 继续尽我们所能展开调查 |
[19:27] | Boss, this guy seems real aware | 头儿 这家伙似乎意识到 |
[19:29] | of the freedoms he no longer enjoys. | 自己即将失去之前的自由 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:32] | I’d like to take a few more away from him. | 我想再多跟他聊聊 |
[19:34] | Yeah, do it. | 好 去吧 |
[19:36] | Kev, meantime, keep an eye on him. | 凯文 同时注意着点他 |
[19:40] | You want all of these? | 这些你全都要吗 |
[19:41] | – Yeah, the more the better. – Okay. | -对 越多越好 -好的 |
[19:45] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[19:46] | It’s just those poor parents, I can’t imagine. | 只是那些可怜的家长 简直无法想象 |
[19:50] | This case just feels so different since Makayla. | 有了玛凯拉以后这案子感觉很不同 |
[19:54] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah, what’s up? | -能问你点事吗 -什么事 |
[19:56] | Why wasn’t I on any of the paperwork? | 我为什么没在任何的名单里 |
[20:00] | If it’s nothing and I’m overthinking things, | 要是这没什么只是我多想了 |
[20:02] | you just tell me to shut the hell up. | 你就让我闭嘴 |
[20:03] | It just felt a little intentional. | 我只是感觉这好像是有意的 |
[20:05] | I think we should talk about this later, okay? | 我们晚点再聊这个好吗 |
[20:14] | Please tell me now. | 请现在就告诉我 |
[20:19] | I think it would be better if we had… | 我觉得我们最好… |
[20:23] | more boundaries with Makayla. | 在玛凯拉的事上多点界限 |
[20:26] | Less official, you know? Make it easier if… | 别那么正式 这样能简单点 如果… |
[20:29] | If what? | 如果哪样 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:32] | Yes, you do, Kim. What? | 你知道的 金 是什么 |
[20:33] | Okay, if you ever weren’t around. | 好吧 如果你以后不在我们身边 |
[20:35] | I think it would be easier if you ever weren’t around. | 如果你以后不在我们身边 这样能简单点 |
[20:38] | I’m only being realistic. | 我只是比较现实 |
[20:41] | We’re not dating. You could meet someone. | 我们不是在约会 你可以去见别人 |
[20:43] | You could fall in love and want your own family. | 你可以和别人相爱并建立家庭 |
[20:44] | – You’re gonna want to move out. – And I’m just gonna leave her? | -你会想要搬走的 -那我就离开她吗 |
[20:46] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – Are you guys gonna leave me? | -我不是这意思 -你们要离开我吗 |
[20:48] | – Adam, listen to me. – Because, Kim, | -亚当 听我说 -金 因为 |
[20:50] | everything that you just said to me is true for you too. | 你刚才对我说的对你也是一样 |
[20:52] | And from where I’m sitting, | 从我的角度看 |
[20:54] | I got no right to be in her life right now. | 我现在没有权力进入她的生活 |
[20:56] | I’m some backup plan that sleeps on your couch. | 我只是睡在你沙发上的备胎 |
[21:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, are y’all… | 抱歉 你们是… |
[21:01] | No, man, we’re fine. | 不 兄弟 我们没事 |
[21:05] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[21:06] | – You ready to go? – Yeah, media’s got it. | -你准备好了吗 -对 媒体知道了 |
[21:09] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[21:22] | So let me make something real clear to you. | 我来跟你好好说清楚 |
[21:24] | I’m not leaving until I get what I need. | 没有得到我想要的东西前 我不会离开 |
[21:28] | So I want you to think real hard | 所以我希望你好好想想 |
[21:31] | because what you say to me in this room | 因为你在这屋子里跟我说的话 |
[21:33] | is gonna play a big part in what happens to you next. | 与你之后的遭遇有很大关系 |
[21:35] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:37] | I already told you so many times– | 我已经说很多次了 |
[21:38] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:40] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:41] | You have lied to me so many times. | 你是对我撒谎很多次了 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna stop lying to ourselves now. | 现在就不要再骗自己了 |
[21:48] | Tara Martinez. | 塔拉·马丁内斯 |
[21:53] | – Meredith Melnyk. – Oh, God, I– | -梅芮迪斯·梅尔尼克 -天哪 我 |
[21:55] | Libby Cole. | 莉比·科尔 |
[21:58] | These are the kids that you hurt. | 这些是你伤害过的孩子 |
[21:59] | – I never meant to hurt anyone. – You know that Libby Cole? | -我没想伤害任何人 -你知道莉比·科尔吗 |
[22:02] | She committed suicide when she was 15 years old | 因为你的所作所为 |
[22:05] | – because of what you did. – No. | -她十五岁时自杀了 -不 |
[22:06] | You killed her, Charlie. | 是你杀了她 查理 |
[22:08] | What you did to her, killed her. | 你的所作所为杀了她 |
[22:09] | I didn’t… | 我没… |
[22:11] | Why don’t you give these a read. | 不如你好好看看这个 |
[22:13] | 社区警示 注意查理·卡森斯基 | |
[22:14] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[22:19] | Beware Charlie Kalzenski, | 注意查理·卡森斯基 |
[22:24] | pedophile. | 恋童癖者 |
[22:27] | Person of interest in the disappearance | 是七岁儿童布里安娜·霍尔 |
[22:29] | of seven-year-old… | 失踪案的 |
[22:31] | Brianna Hall. | 嫌疑人 |
[22:32] | – I didn’t… – Yeah. | -我没有… -对 |
[22:35] | And that’s you. | 这就是你 |
[22:37] | – I didn’t… – These are up all over | -我没有… -这些贴满了 |
[22:38] | your neighborhood because someone | 你的社区因为有人 |
[22:40] | leaked your arrest to the press. | 把你被捕的消息泄露给了媒体 |
[22:46] | The whole neighborhood knows exactly who you are now. | 整个社区现在都知道你是什么人了 |
[22:49] | – Oh, God. – I know who you are. | -天哪 -我知道你是什么人 |
[22:50] | You know who you are. It’s over, Charlie. | 你知道你是什么人 完了 查理 |
[22:54] | So come on. | 来吧 |
[22:54] | Just tell me the truth. What happened to her? | 告诉我事实 她怎么了 |
[22:58] | I never wanted to hurt anyone. | 我从来没想伤害任何人 |
[22:59] | – I… – But you did. | -我… -但你伤害了 |
[23:01] | You grabbed her from her yard ’cause you wanted to touch her. | 你把她从院子里抓走因为你想摸她 |
[23:03] | – And then what happened? – No. | -然后发生什么了 -不 |
[23:05] | She pushed you away, you got angry, | 她推开了你 你生气了 |
[23:07] | – then you hurt her? – No. | -然后你伤害了她是吗 -不 |
[23:09] | – No? – I can’t tell you… | -不 -我不能告诉你… |
[23:10] | Charlie, you got to remember, this is where we are now. | 查理 你要记得这是现实 |
[23:14] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[23:15] | This is where we are now. | 这就是现实 |
[23:18] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[23:20] | – It’s out. – Oh, God. | -已经被人知道了 -天哪 |
[23:21] | It’s out. | 大家都知道了 |
[23:25] | Do you know how fast this kind of news gets to prison? | 你知道这种事传进监狱有多快吗 |
[23:30] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[23:32] | They already know you’re coming. | 他们已经知道你要进去了 |
[23:33] | Do you know what they’re gonna do to you? | 你知道他们会怎么对你吗 |
[23:35] | Please, I… | 求你了 我… |
[23:36] | Everything that you ever thought of doing to a child | 你想要对孩子做的所有事 |
[23:38] | – and a whole lot worse. – Please don’t… | -还有更可怕的 -求你别 |
[23:40] | They’re gonna use your sick mind against you | 他们会用你下流的思想对付你 |
[23:42] | unless you tell me right now where she is. | 除非你现在就告诉我她在哪 |
[23:45] | – Oh, God. – You understand? | -天哪 -明白吗 |
[23:47] | They’re gonna tear you apart. | 他们会把你四分五裂 |
[23:48] | I’m the only thing that can help you. | 这是唯一能帮助你的事 |
[23:50] | I’m the only thing standing between you and gen pop. | 这是唯一能让你摆脱狱中卒的办法 |
[23:53] | So think real hard right now and tell me, where is she? | 所以现在好好想想 告诉我她在哪 |
[24:01] | I, um… | 我…. |
[24:03] | I, uh, I– | 我 我… |
[24:06] | Come on, Charlie. | 快点 查理 |
[24:07] | Come on, just tell me, man. | 快点 告诉我 伙计 |
[24:10] | It’s okay, tell me. | 没事的 告诉我 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:20] | Sit tight. | 好好等着 |
[24:26] | What the hell? What’s going on? | 什么情况 怎么回事 |
[24:28] | I almost had him in there. What are you doing? | 我马上就问出来了 你在干嘛 |
[24:31] | We got footage off the tip-line. | 我们收到举报视频片段 |
[24:33] | Something you need to see. | 你得来看看 |
[24:35] | – Wait, Kev, is it Charlie? – No, it’s not. | -等等 凯文 是查理吗 -并不是 |
[24:40] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[24:41] | A woman said she saw a girl matching Brianna’s description | 女士说看到一个符合布里安娜描述的女孩 |
[24:43] | with a white male at a gas station at 2:37 p.M. | 下午2点37分和一个白人在加油站 |
[24:46] | He was grabbing the key to the bathroom. | 他在拿卫生间的钥匙 |
[24:48] | It wasn’t Charlie? | 不是查理吗 |
[24:49] | No, height and weight are all wrong. | 不是 高度和体型都不符 |
[24:50] | Okay, Adam, this is 2:46. | 好吧 亚当 这是2点46 |
[24:52] | This is well after the witness saw them inside. | 这是在目击者看见他们之后的画面 |
[25:13] | That’s it. | 只有这些 |
[25:15] | And it’s not enough for a facial rec. | 而且这不够做面部识别 |
[25:22] | – Hold on. – What? | -等等 -怎么 |
[25:23] | – That’s a white Honda. – Okay. | -那是辆白色本田 -对 |
[25:24] | He said white car, Charlie. He mentioned a white car | 查理提到了白车 在他想要告诉我 |
[25:26] | when he was trying to give me other suspects. | 其他嫌疑人时提到了一辆白车 |
[25:31] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[25:44] | You said you saw a white car? | 你说你看到了一辆白车 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:49] | White car. | 白车 |
[25:54] | Did you see the plates? | 你看到车牌了吗 |
[25:57] | Did you see the driver? | 你看到司机了吗 |
[26:00] | Try. | 好好想想 |
[26:02] | Come on, man. | 快说 老兄 |
[26:11] | I will never tell you a thing. | 我绝不会告诉你任何事 |
[26:22] | Okay, so it’s a white 2003, 2005 Honda sedan. | 所以是一辆2003或2005款的本田白色轿车 |
[26:27] | That’s the only specs we were able to get from the video. | 这是从视频里唯一能看出来的 |
[26:29] | And the witness is talking with a sketch artist now. | 目击者正在跟嫌犯素描师描述 |
[26:31] | Okay, so we pull every white Honda | 好 我们把芝加哥里 |
[26:32] | in Chicago that matches those stats. | 所有符合这个条件的白色本田找出来 |
[26:34] | All right, I got | 好 我找到 |
[26:36] | eight registered sex offenders in that area. | 那片区域有八个记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[26:38] | All right, track them. Get alibis. | 好 找到所有人 核实不在场证明 |
[26:39] | We got body details? | 有身材细节吗 |
[26:41] | 5’10” To 6 feet, 180 to 200 pounds. | 一米八到一米九 85到90公斤 |
[26:43] | Put them in front of the parents. | 让父母看看 |
[26:44] | Yup. | 好 |
[26:47] | Charlie is not talking. | 查理不开口 |
[26:48] | He ain’t ever going to talk to me now. | 他也不会跟我说了 |
[26:50] | Well, he’s a witness, one of our only. | 他是个目击证人 我们唯一的一个 |
[26:52] | Boss, I messed up. I pushed him too hard. | 老大 我搞砸了 我逼他逼得太紧 |
[26:54] | It’s not gonna work. | 成不了 |
[26:55] | You got to make it work, Adam. | 你得让他成 亚当 |
[27:00] | All right. | 好 |
[27:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[27:16] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[27:24] | All right, wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[27:30] | – You cleared the house? – Yeah. | -你排查过房子了 -对 |
[27:32] | No one but him. | 只有他 |
[27:33] | We’ll book him. Loop you all in. | 我们把他带回去 回头告诉你们 |
[27:34] | All right. | 好 |
[27:43] | You son of a bitch. I’m gonna kill you! | 你个畜生 我要杀了你 |
[27:45] | – Don’t make it worse. Don’t make it worse. – Where’s my daughter? | -别添乱了 别添乱 -我女儿呢 |
[28:36] | – Get out of my house. – I can’t. | -离开我房子 -我不能 |
[28:39] | Not until you talk to me. | 除非你告诉我 |
[28:40] | – Get the hell out of my house. – What did you see? | -赶紧离开我的房子 -你看见什么了 |
[28:42] | Just tell me what you saw. Did you see the driver? | 告诉我你看到了什么 你看见司机了吗 |
[28:45] | Did you see a plate? | 你看见车牌了吗 |
[28:47] | You keep telling me you’d never hurt a child. | 你一直说你绝不会伤害孩子 |
[28:49] | – This one might be dying. – Because of you. | -这个可能会死 -全是你害的 |
[29:01] | You asked me if I have a kid. | 你之前问我有没有孩子 |
[29:03] | I do. | 我有 |
[29:05] | She’s a girl. She’s seven just like Brianna. | 是个女儿 跟布里安娜一样七岁 |
[29:08] | So you can imagine what I thought when I saw you. | 所以你能想象当我看到你时是什么心情 |
[29:12] | It’s a little overwhelming being a dad sometimes, | 做爸爸有时候需要承受很多 |
[29:15] | being scared, being protective. | 担惊受怕 处处保护 |
[29:17] | You know, loving your kid so much that it hurts. | 太爱自己的孩子 以至于心痛 |
[29:22] | Charlie, it made me get it wrong. | 查理 这让我判断失误了 |
[29:24] | I didn’t believe you when you said you’d never hurt a child. | 你说自己不会伤害孩子时我不相信你 |
[29:29] | – I love children. – I know. | -我爱孩子 -我知道 |
[29:32] | I understand that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[29:37] | This little girl could be dying. | 这个小女孩可能要死了 |
[29:39] | She could be dead. | 她可能已经死了 |
[29:43] | She’s a real kid out there, Charlie. | 她是个真实的孩子 查理 |
[29:46] | I can’t lose her because I was too scared to see you right. | 我不能失去她 因为我太害怕 无法准确判断你 |
[29:57] | I didn’t see the driver. | 我没看到司机 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | And the car? | 那车呢 |
[30:07] | It was a Honda. | 是辆本田 |
[30:10] | I didn’t see the plate. | 我没看到车牌 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:13] | Um, there was a decal, though, | 但有张车窗贴花纸 |
[30:17] | like a–like a sticker. | 像一个贴纸 |
[30:20] | Indiana Hoosiers. | 印第安纳大学山地人队 |
[30:23] | On the top left. | 左侧上方 |
[30:26] | And that’s all. | 就这些 |
[30:30] | That’s it? No thank you? | 就这样吗 不说句谢谢 |
[30:40] | I pity you, Charlie. | 我可怜你 查理 |
[30:42] | On some level, I do. | 从某种程度上来说 |
[30:47] | But I meant everything I said to you in that box. | 但我在审讯室里说的话句句属实 |
[30:52] | You are a predator, | 你是个狩猎者 |
[30:54] | and if you ever touch a child again, | 如果你再敢碰一个孩子 |
[30:56] | I’m gonna find ya, | 我会找到你 |
[30:58] | and I will rain down every bit of hell that I promised. | 我会把承诺的所有痛苦都让你尝遍 |
[31:15] | White Honda has | 白色本田 |
[31:16] | an Indiana University decal in the back window. | 后车窗有印第安纳大学的贴花纸 |
[31:18] | Okay, so we go wide. | 好 我们广撒网 |
[31:20] | Run against anyone that pops with a white Honda in Chicago. | 查芝加哥内所有与大学有关的白色本田车主 |
[31:23] | Well, the Honda doesn’t match any of our eight sex offenders, | 本田不属于之前那8位性犯罪者 |
[31:25] | and none of them tie back to the college. | 而且他们与大学没有联系 |
[31:27] | No matches in POD footage. | 监控录像里也没有发现 |
[31:29] | I got a 2003 white Honda | 我查到一个2003年的白色本田 |
[31:30] | registered to a Priscilla DeFranco. | 登记在普丽西拉·德弗兰科名下 |
[31:33] | She graduated from Indiana University 30 years ago. | 她于30年前从印第安纳大学毕业 |
[31:36] | She lives in Ravenswood. | 现在住在鸦林镇 |
[31:37] | DeFranco? Don’t we have a DeFranco? | 德弗兰科 我们不是查了一个德弗兰科吗 |
[31:39] | Joseph DeFranco. | 约瑟夫·德弗兰科 |
[31:40] | Adam, you and I, we interviewed him. | 亚当 你和我 我们问过他话 |
[31:42] | He lives three doors down from the Halls. | 他和霍尔家隔了三个屋 |
[31:44] | He’s the one who said that | 是他告诉我们 |
[31:45] | Niles gets so upset when Brianna’s in the yard. | 奈尔斯会因为布里安娜在后院玩而生气 |
[31:47] | – Okay, what do we have on him? – Uh, one sec. | -我们有他的什么消息 -稍等 |
[31:52] | He’s 39, | 39岁 |
[31:55] | single, works in tech, got laid off two months ago. | 单身 在科技公司上班 两个月前被开除 |
[31:59] | He had a kid who died. | 他有个孩子死了 |
[32:01] | Six years ago, his daughter died in a car crash. | 六年前 他女儿死于一场车祸 |
[32:03] | He got divorced a year later. | 一年后他离婚了 |
[32:05] | Height and weight, it seems like a match. | 身高体重 看起来符合 |
[32:06] | Sarge, it’s him. | 警长 就是他 |
[32:07] | Okay. Drop an anchor at Joseph DeFranco’s. | 好 去约瑟夫·德弗兰科家 |
[32:09] | – We’re heading to you. – Copy. | -我们朝你们这边来了 -收到 |
[32:23] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[32:27] | Going down. | 下楼 |
[32:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:33] | Clear. Going upstairs. | 安全 上楼 |
[32:39] | Hailey, he’s coming to you. Go! | 海莉 他往你这边去了 快 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I got eyes. | 我看到他了 |
[32:59] | I got the car. | 我去车那边 |
[33:01] | I got you. | 我来支援 |
[33:04] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[33:06] | Stay down! Hands behind your back. | 趴下 手放在背后 |
[33:10] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[33:12] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[33:23] | Hey, you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[33:26] | Joseph, we have you. | 约瑟夫 我们抓到你了 |
[33:29] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[33:32] | We found Brianna’s DNA | 我们在你母亲的车里 |
[33:33] | in your mother’s car, on your jacket. | 还有你夹克上找到了布里安娜的DNA |
[33:39] | So where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:45] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[33:48] | This can be a lot harder for you | 如果你不配合我们 |
[33:49] | if you don’t talk to us. | 对你来说处境会更加艰难 |
[33:51] | A lot harder. | 更加艰难 |
[33:53] | Come on, look at me. | 喂 看着我 |
[33:57] | A man…. | 男人… |
[34:01] | A man who has a daughter. | 男人有女儿 |
[34:04] | Go ahead, a man who has a daughter. | 继续说 一个男人有女儿 |
[34:07] | A man who has a daughter, what? | 男人有女儿 然后呢 |
[34:13] | You took her ’cause you lost your daughter | 你拐走了她 因为你失去了自己的女儿 |
[34:15] | and you wanted to be a father again? | 还想重新成为一个父亲吗 |
[34:22] | Joseph, do you know that we have your mother in here too? | 约瑟夫 你知道你母亲也来了吗 |
[34:26] | You used her car, | 你用了她的车 |
[34:26] | so she could be on the hook for this | 所以如果你不开口告诉我们 |
[34:28] | if you don’t talk to us. | 她可能要为此事负责 |
[34:30] | You don’t want that for her. | 你不会希望她进监狱 |
[34:32] | Where did you take her? | 你从哪拐走了她 |
[34:38] | He is near catatonic. | 他就快紧张症了 |
[34:40] | All right, where else are we? | 我们还有什么情报 |
[34:42] | His cell phone’s been off | 他的手机一直关机 |
[34:44] | since 7 a.m. the day that Brianna disappeared. | 从布里安娜失踪的那天早上7点起就是 |
[34:46] | CPIC has his car, | 公共信息中心查到了他的车 |
[34:47] | and they’re running traffic cams, | 正在看交通监控 |
[34:48] | taking out his GPS, | 查他的目标地信息 |
[34:49] | and his mama claimed she doesn’t know anything. | 他妈妈声称自己什么也不知道 |
[34:52] | All right, what about tech? | 那技术部门那边呢 |
[34:53] | Nothing on his laptop. | 笔记本上一无所获 |
[34:54] | Hasn’t used his credit card in two days, but get this. | 已经两天没用信用卡了 但听这个 |
[34:57] | He’s been pulling out 500 in cash every week. | 他没周都支取五百现金 |
[34:59] | Got something from his house. | 从他屋子里搜出来点东西 |
[35:00] | Search recovered a receipt | 是一张收据 |
[35:02] | dated a month ago to a children’s store. | 日期是一个月前 来自一家儿童商店 |
[35:03] | He bought a kid’s bed, a kid’s comforter, | 他买了儿童床 儿童被 |
[35:05] | – stuffed animals. – He built her a room. | -动物玩具 -他给她布置了一个房间 |
[35:07] | Yeah, he was gonna hold her. | 对 他打算关押她 |
[35:09] | Guy’s still grieving, wants a kid, | 这人还在哀悼 想要个孩子 |
[35:11] | takes Brianna, but panics when she resists. | 拐走布里安娜 但在她拒绝后却慌了 |
[35:14] | So if he bought furniture, | 所以如果他买了家具 |
[35:16] | he had to transport it somewhere. | 他肯定得把东西运到某个地方 |
[35:17] | There’s gotta be footprints, right? | 肯定会有踪迹 对吧 |
[35:18] | But the guy wouldn’t rent a truck. | 但这家伙不会租货车 |
[35:20] | No, he’d move it himself. | 不会 他会自己搬 |
[35:21] | What are the chances he didn’t turn his cell phone off | 那他搬家具的时候有多大几率 |
[35:23] | – when he did? – I’m on it. | -会把手机关掉 -我这就查 |
[35:37] | – We’re two minutes out. – Copy, we’re going in now. | -我们还有两分钟到 -收到 我们现在进去 |
[35:40] | – Brianna! – Brianna, we’re the police. | -布里安娜 -布里安娜 我们是警察 |
[35:45] | Brianna, we’re Chicago police here to help. | 布里安娜 我们是芝加哥警署 来帮忙的 |
[35:47] | Come on, kid. Come on. | 在哪 孩子 你在哪 |
[35:49] | Brianna? | 布里安娜 |
[35:55] | Brianna, honey, it’s the police. | 布里安娜 亲爱的 我们是警察 |
[35:57] | You’re okay. Can you call out? | 你没事了 你能喊一声吗 |
[36:00] | – Brianna. – Son of a bitch. | -布里安娜 -这畜生 |
[36:01] | Come on. | 到底在哪 |
[36:07] | – Kim. – You got her? | -金 -你找到她了 |
[36:09] | – Tell me you have her. – Yeah, I got her. | -快告诉我你找到了 -我找到了 |
[36:13] | She got a pulse. | 她还有脉搏 |
[36:15] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[36:17] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来吧 我们带你离开 |
[36:21] | 5021 Eddie, we’re coming out with her now, | 5021E 我们现在带她出来 |
[36:23] | north east corner. Get me those paramedics. | 东北角 让急救人员快来 |
[36:32] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这 |
[36:35] | Um, did you hear back from Med? | 你有医院的消息吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, she’s out of surgery. She did real well. | 嗯 她做完手术了 恢复很好 |
[36:41] | She had a brain bleed, but they stopped it. | 她有脑部出血 但已经止住了 |
[36:43] | That’s good. We brought her home safe. | 那就好 我们安全带她回家了 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:51] | I killed you, didn’t I, with what I said about Makayla? | 我伤透了你的心 对吧 当我说玛凯拉的事时 |
[37:03] | Let me be clear, okay? | 我先说清楚 |
[37:05] | I know that you love her and she loves you, Adam. | 我知道你爱她 她也爱你 亚当 |
[37:08] | Okay then why– | 好吧 那为什么… |
[37:09] | I’m not going to take it away from you. | 我不会把这个从你身边夺走 |
[37:10] | Then why you got me in a standby position? | 那为什么你让我处在一个后备的状态 |
[37:12] | I’m not. I’m trying to protect her, | 我没有 我是想保护她 |
[37:14] | – that’s all. – But I’m not leaving. | -仅此而已 -但我不会离开 |
[37:20] | I know she’s not mine. | 我知道她不是我亲生的 |
[37:24] | But she is. | 但她是我的孩子 |
[37:27] | She feels like my kid. I love her like she’s my kid. | 感觉就是我的孩子 我爱她视入己出 |
[37:30] | And I just… | 而且我… |
[37:32] | Do not want to feel like I’m gonna lose her. | 不想感觉我会再失去她 |
[37:34] | I can’t do that all the time, you know? | 我不能一直这样担惊受怕 你懂吗 |
[37:36] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[37:38] | I understand things are complicated | 我知道你和我之间 |
[37:40] | between you and me, I do. | 有些复杂 我知道 |
[37:41] | I just need to know that I have a place with her too. | 我只想知道我在她生活里也有一席之地 |
[37:44] | I got a right to be in her life going forward. | 我有权利参与她未来的生活 |
[37:47] | Okay, we can do that. | 好吧 我们可以这样 |
[37:52] | Really? Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:54] | Yeah, we were going to do it before, right, | 我们之前也是这样打算的 |
[37:56] | with our baby. This modern family. | 我们自己的孩子 现代家庭 |
[38:01] | Let’s do that now with Makayla. | 现在我们跟玛凯拉一起实现 |
[38:05] | Well, I would like that very much. | 那我非常乐意 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:19] | And that’s what they said. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[38:20] | It’s like they’re all moving so fast | 仿佛他们都移动得飞快 |
[38:23] | you can’t see them. | 你却看不见 |
[38:25] | Just kind of moving around up there. | 就这样移动 |
[38:27] | Yeah, just moving? | 是吗 只是移动吗 |
[38:29] | Just dancing around up there like this? | 像这样舞动吗 |
[38:32] | I think we might have to revisit that one in class. | 我觉得下次得在课上再复习一次 |
[38:35] | What? You can’t sleep with those. | 什么 你不能跟这些一起睡 |
[38:36] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:37] | Get marker all over your sheets. | 会让床单上全是笔印的 |
[38:40] | Hey, can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:45] | So Kim and I were thinking, if it’s okay with you, | 金和我在想 如果你同意 |
[38:47] | of course, that maybe the three of us, | 那或许我们三人 |
[38:49] | we could live together kind of permanent like. | 我们可以一直这样住在一起 |
[38:52] | You’re gonna live on the couch? | 你要住在沙发上吗 |
[38:54] | No. | 不是 |
[38:55] | There’s a three bedroom apartment just upstairs, | 楼上有个三室的房子 |
[38:57] | so we would move in there, then I could have my own room. | 我们搬进那里 我就有自己的房间了 |
[39:00] | And you and I, we could hang out together all of the time. | 然后你和我 我们可以一直在一起 |
[39:02] | I could pick you up from school, that sort of thing. | 我可以去学校接你 这种类型的事 |
[39:04] | What do you think? That sound okay? | 你觉得如何 听上去好吗 |
[39:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好吗 |
[39:08] | Do you think my new friend, Teddy, | 你觉得我的新朋友 泰迪 |
[39:10] | can come over to the new place? | 能来新家玩吗 |
[39:11] | Your new friend from school? | 你学校的新朋友吗 |
[39:14] | He’s pretty generous with his stickers, | 他很大方地给了你贴纸 |
[39:15] | so I guess we could probably work something out. | 我想我们可以安排他过来 |
[39:18] | All right, lights out, kid. | 好了 关灯 孩子 |
[39:20] | – He gave me another one today. – Yeah? | -他今天又给了我一个 -是吗 |
[39:23] | He keeps a bunch of them in his car. | 他车里有好多 |
[39:26] | Oh, his car. You mean his parent’s car? | 他的车 你是说他父母的车吗 |
[39:29] | No, it’s his car. | 不 是他的车 |
[39:31] | He has one all himself. | 他自己有一辆车 |
[39:33] | Mack, is Teddy a teacher from school? | 小玛 泰迪是学校的老师吗 |
[39:36] | No, he’s the man who waits by the fence for me. | 不 他是个在围栏外等我的大人 |
[39:40] | Only ever wants to talk to me. | 只想跟我说话 |
[39:47] | I assure you if anyone saw anything– | 我确保如果有人看见了什么… |
[39:48] | I want to see the footage. | 我想看监控 |
[39:52] | We always have at least three TAs– | 我们一直有至少三名助教… |
[39:53] | Scroll to yesterday. | 播放昨天的 |
[40:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:08] | This is officer Adam Ruzek, badge number 59054. | 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 警号59054 |
[40:11] | Can you fast forward? | 你能快进吗 |
[40:12] | – Do it now. – I need patrol backup to 1240 Walnut. | -做吧 -我需要巡逻支援来胡桃街1240号 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I need to do a grid search. | 对 我需要地毯搜查 |
[40:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:35] | Okay, okay. I know you’re panicked. | 好吧 我知道你们很惊慌 |
[40:38] | – I need you to have a seat. – We’re not having a seat. | -我想让你们先坐 -我们不坐 |
[40:40] | What the hell is going on, Alanah? | 到底怎么回事 阿兰娜 |
[40:41] | I ran his plates. | 我查了他的血 |
[40:42] | – I know this– – They’re related. | -我知道这个… -他们是亲戚 |
[40:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:48] | His name’s Theo Morris. | 他叫西奥·莫里斯 |
[40:50] | He’s Makayla’s uncle on her paternal side. | 他是玛凯拉的叔叔 |
[40:53] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[40:55] | It hasn’t reached my desk yet, | 我还没有收到文件 |
[40:56] | but he’s filed a petition for full custody. | 但他申请了单独监护权 |
[41:02] | Adam. | 亚当 |