时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Here to see Walker North. – ID. | -我来找沃克·诺斯 -身份证件 |
[00:19] | ID. | 身份证件 |
[00:28] | Secure your service weapon. | 锁好你的配枪 |
[01:03] | Sergeant Voight, Special Agent North will see you now. | 博伊特警长 诺斯特别探员现在可以见你了 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:08] | 联邦调查局 特别调查组 | |
[01:15] | – Thank you. – Have a seat. | -谢谢 -坐吧 |
[01:17] | Oh. I’m sorry, man. | 真抱歉 兄弟 |
[01:20] | I told ’em to park you in here, where you’d be more comfy, | 我让她们把你领这来 这边你会更舒服点 |
[01:22] | but these people. | 但这些人 |
[01:25] | This place is run by cadavers. | 这里是一群行尸走肉管着的 |
[01:27] | “Bureaucrats” as they’re known in the wild. | 在外面他们被称为”官僚” |
[01:30] | Agent North. What can I do for you? | 诺斯探员 找我有什么事 |
[01:42] | 罗伊·沃顿 伊利诺伊州芝加哥 | |
[01:44] | Roy Walton. | 罗伊·沃顿 |
[01:49] | One sick man. | 一个变态的家伙 |
[01:51] | Drug trafficking, human trafficking, | 贩运毒品 拐卖人口 |
[01:53] | killed three girls, tried to kill a cop, | 杀死了三个女孩 试图杀死一名警察 |
[01:55] | and then he just disappeared. | 然后他就消失了 |
[02:01] | When it all went down, | 事件发生后 |
[02:03] | your deputy supe, Sam Miller– you know Sam? | 你的副警司萨姆·米勒… 你认识萨姆吧 |
[02:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:07] | Well, Sam wanted fresh eyes on the case, | 萨姆想让没接触过案子的人来看看 |
[02:10] | and our assumption was– and yours too, I believe– | 我们的假设是…我相信也是你们的… |
[02:13] | is that Roy Walton left the city. | 罗伊·沃顿逃离芝加哥了 |
[02:16] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[02:18] | Well, turns out he didn’t. | 结果呢 他并没有 |
[02:22] | Walton never left Chicago. | 沃顿从未离开过芝加哥 |
[02:27] | After it all went down, Walton had his cousin buy him | 事件发生后 沃顿让他表弟给他买了张 |
[02:29] | a ticket up to Grand Rapids. | 去大急流城的票 |
[02:30] | He never got on the train. | 他根本就没上火车 |
[02:31] | And we combed through every camera on every traffic light, | 而且我们仔细筛查了每个红绿灯上的摄像头 |
[02:36] | toll booth, you know, planes, trains, automobiles–bupkes. | 收费站 飞机 火车 汽车等等 没有 |
[02:40] | People don’t just disappear. | 人不会凭空消失 |
[02:43] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[02:45] | No, Roy’s here somewhere. | 对 罗伊一定在这里的什么地方 |
[02:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[02:51] | I know this was a tough case for your guys. | 我理解那个案子对你们也挺困难 |
[02:53] | You almost lost one of your own? | 你们差点死了个自己人 |
[02:55] | We did. | 的确死了 |
[02:57] | I got no interest in scraping off fresh scabs here, | 我没兴趣揭开老的伤疤 |
[03:00] | but I got to put together a precise timeline for Walton. | 但我得要给沃顿排出准确的时机线 |
[03:04] | You need our files, no problem. | 你需要我们的档案 没问题 |
[03:06] | That’s–and–and I need to talk with your guys too. | 要那个…我还需要和你的人谈谈 |
[03:10] | Uh, you’re with the Intelligence Unit? | 你是情报组的对吧 |
[03:13] | Right? You–you work out of the 21st? | 对吧 你…你在21区那边 |
[03:16] | That’s West Side? | 是西区吗 |
[03:18] | Southeast, low end. | 东南 最边上 |
[03:22] | Listen, my unit’s responding to a scene right now. | 听着 我的小组正在响应一个现场 |
[03:25] | Do your thing, please. Uh, that’s all, really. | 你去忙你的 也都说完了 真的 |
[03:28] | Listen, we’re an open book, so anything you need. | 我们完全敞开 你需要的任何东西 |
[03:31] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[03:49] | – Chicago PD! – Here! | -芝加哥警署 -在这 |
[03:52] | – You clear the house yet? – No. | -你们搜索完房子了吗 -没呢 |
[03:54] | Riding solo, been with him. Guy with a knife– | 就我一个人 一直在处理他 家伙有刀… |
[03:56] | 20s, Hispanic, gangbanger, his words. | 20来岁 拉美人 黑帮的 他说的 |
[03:58] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[04:00] | Just take care of my girls. | 保护好我的女儿们 |
[04:02] | – Hailey, I’m going upstairs. – Yeah, I got down here. | -海莉 我去楼上 -好 下面交给我 |
[04:18] | Hailey, I got blood upstairs. It started here. | 海莉 我在楼上发现了血迹 从这开始 |
[04:20] | I’m clearing the rest of the floor. | 我要搜索楼层其它的地方 |
[04:27] | Chicago Police! I know you’re in there. | 芝加哥警署 我知道你在里面 |
[04:29] | Come out with your hands up or I will assume | 举起手出来 否则我会假定 |
[04:31] | that you’re armed. | 你持有武器 |
[04:35] | No! | 不 |
[04:36] | No! Please. | 不 求求你 |
[04:37] | Okay, okay! It’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[04:40] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你们没事了 没事了 |
[04:44] | Dad! Where’s my dad? | 爸爸 我爸爸呢 |
[04:45] | We’re getting him help. All right, it’s okay. | 我们找人来救他了 好吧 没事了 |
[04:53] | Heard screaming. It was bad. | 听到尖叫声 很恐怖 |
[04:56] | I called 911. | 我打了911 |
[04:58] | He isn’t okay, is he? | 他不太好 是不是 |
[05:00] | We’re doing everything we can for him, ma’am. | 我们在尽全力救助他 女士 |
[05:02] | Harvey’s a good father, a good man. | 哈维是个好父亲 是个好人 |
[05:05] | All right. Well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:10] | How’s the kid? | 孩子怎么样 |
[05:11] | I don’t know, still trying to breathe. | 我也不知道 还在尽力把气喘匀 |
[05:14] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:15] | Harvey Clarke, 44, multiple stab wounds, | 哈维·克拉克 44岁 多处刀伤 |
[05:17] | back, torso–on his way to Med. | 后背 躯干… 正在送往芝加哥医院 |
[05:19] | Sounds like home invasion gone wrong. | 听着像是入室抢劫出了岔子 |
[05:21] | Clarke said a guy busted in the side door, | 克拉克说有个家伙从侧面冲了进来 |
[05:23] | went for his late wife’s jewelry. | 去偷他亡妻的首饰 |
[05:24] | Described him as a thin, young Hispanic male. | 描述他是消瘦的年轻拉美男性 |
[05:27] | Clarke lives here with his two daughters. | 克拉克和他的两个女儿住在这里 |
[05:28] | The one I found, Candace, she’s 14 years old. | 我发现的这个叫坎迪丝 14岁 |
[05:32] | And there’s an older one, Darlene, | 还有个大点的 达琳 |
[05:34] | 16, went to school early, | 16岁 一早去上学了 |
[05:35] | probably has no idea this ever happened. | 很可能还不知道这件事 |
[05:37] | Well, you got Social Services on her? | 你们找了社会服务人员去找她了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, they’re taking ’em to their grandmother’s house. | 对 他们正在送她俩去奶奶家 |
[05:40] | – It’s the only local relative. – What about their mother? | -她们唯一在本地的亲戚 -她们妈妈呢 |
[05:42] | She passed away. | 去世了 |
[05:44] | Neighbor said it was some sort of autoimmune thing. | 邻居说是自身免疫系统的什么问题 |
[05:46] | – Sarge! – What do you got? | -警长 -你发现了什么情况 |
[05:48] | All right, so we found two cash counters | 我们在车库里找到两台点钞机 |
[05:50] | and a bag of rubber bands in the garage, | 还有一包橡皮筋 |
[05:52] | which means that whatever our victim does, | 意味着不管我们的受害人是干什么的 |
[05:54] | he does it in cash. | 他是收现金的 |
[05:55] | But Sarge, there’s no sign of forced entry at all, | 但警长 根本没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[05:58] | which means that whoever did this | 就是说不管是谁干的 |
[05:59] | possibly just walked right in. | 他很可能就是大大方方走进来的 |
[06:00] | Maybe they had a key or the door was open, | 也许他们有钥匙或者门是开着的 |
[06:02] | but I think that’s worth asking some questions. | 但我觉得这值得问问清楚 |
[06:04] | Yeah, like, maybe the offender knew him. | 对 也许行凶者认识他 |
[06:06] | – Chase it. – Copy that. | -去查吧 -收到 |
[06:08] | All right, I want to work this wide. | 好吧 我想要广泛地调查这个案子 |
[06:09] | – Have Forensics dust the whole house for prints. – Copy. | -让鉴证科的在整栋房子里提取指纹 -收到 |
[06:11] | Adam, look for patterns of break-ins, | 亚当 在该区域寻找入室盗窃的规律 |
[06:13] | known burglars in the area. | 还有已知的盗窃犯 |
[06:15] | Jay, Hailey, | 杰 海莉 |
[06:17] | meet me two blocks east in five. | 五分钟后在东面两条街与我碰面 |
[06:25] | The FBI has an active investigation | 联调局正在积极调查 |
[06:27] | into the disappearance of Roy Walton? | 调查罗伊·沃顿的失踪 |
[06:29] | You told us they weren’t gonna do anything more | 你告诉我们他们除了把他的照片挂在邮局里 |
[06:30] | than put his picture up in the post office. | 不会做别的事 |
[06:32] | We’re talking about the end of our careers, | 我们现在却面临职业生涯的终结 |
[06:33] | disbanding of the whole unit, | 解散整个团队 |
[06:35] | prison. | 牢狱之灾 |
[06:38] | They have nothing. It’s a fishing expedition. | 他们没有任何证据 只是摸摸底 |
[06:41] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[06:43] | Well, if they have anything more than nothing, | 如果他们有什么证据 |
[06:44] | I’ll find out. | 我会查到的 |
[06:48] | Look, if we stick together… | 听着 只要我们团结一致 |
[06:55] | We’re fine. | 就不会有事 |
[07:01] | All right, where are we? | 好 有什么线索 |
[07:02] | Victim’s not out of the woods yet. | 受害者还在昏迷中 |
[07:04] | One of the stab wounds lacerated his liver. | 一处刀伤撕裂了他的肝脏 |
[07:06] | We did our due diligence on the guy. | 我们查了一下这家伙的背景 |
[07:08] | Found some chinks in the armor, | 发现他也有些问题 |
[07:09] | some, uh, happenings with his business. | 某些正好跟他的生意有关 |
[07:12] | Everyone, this is Agent Walker North, FBI. | 各位 这是联调局的沃克·诺斯探员 |
[07:17] | He’s leading the investigation into Roy Walton. | 他负责对罗伊·沃顿的调查 |
[07:19] | He’s gonna be hanging around a bit. | 他会在这里待一阵子 |
[07:21] | Hey, come on in, Agent North. | 请进 诺斯探员 |
[07:23] | Pulled all our files, | 我已经准备好了我们所有的文件 |
[07:24] | got you set up right over there. | 帮你放在那边了 |
[07:26] | Ah. Yeah, careful. | 好 小心 |
[07:28] | I might never leave. | 我可能不会走了 |
[07:30] | So look, Agent North is gonna be speaking to each | 听着 诺斯探员可能会在未来的几天内 |
[07:32] | of you over the next few days, | 跟你们每一位谈话 |
[07:34] | figuring out if Roy Walton might have gotten away. | 搞清楚罗伊·沃顿是不是逃走了 |
[07:36] | This is all routine. | 都是例行公事 |
[07:41] | Kim Burgess? | 金·伯吉斯 |
[07:44] | – That’s me. – Thank you for your sacrifice. | -是我 -谢谢你的付出 |
[07:48] | I’m not gonna stop until I find Walton. | 不找到沃顿 我不会罢休 |
[07:50] | Please don’t. | 请一定要找到他 |
[07:51] | I want to pitch in, | 我也想加入 |
[07:52] | so anything you need, I’m here to help. | 你如果有什么需要 随时找我帮忙 |
[07:56] | Hey, you guys– you guys were up | 你们 你们应该有很多 |
[07:57] | to some real police work here. | 真正的警务工作要做 |
[07:59] | – Please, carry on. – All right, you heard the man. | -请继续吧 -好 你们都听到了 |
[08:00] | – Let’s go. – All right, Harvey Clarke owns | -我们继续 -好 哈维·克拉克在小村镇 |
[08:02] | two nightclubs in Little Village. | 拥有两家夜店 |
[08:03] | Both are lowbrow dives. | 都是便宜的小酒吧 |
[08:06] | And according to a civil case a customer filed against Clarke, | 而且根据一位顾客对克拉克提起的民事诉讼 |
[08:10] | this is his head of security, | 这是他的保安主管的照片 |
[08:12] | Lorenzo Santiago, 26 years old. | 洛伦佐·圣地亚哥 26岁 |
[08:14] | Right, and that’s the soft complication. | 对 这里有点复杂 |
[08:15] | He’s also a documented shot-caller | 他还是本地黑帮格雷罗帮 |
[08:17] | in the local neighborhood gang, Los Guerreros. | 登记在案的头目 |
[08:20] | We’ve got numerous phone calls | 我们查到很多 |
[08:21] | between Santiago and Clarke. | 圣地亚哥和克拉克之间的通话记录 |
[08:22] | GPS puts Santiago at the Clarke residence | GPS显示圣地亚哥在刺杀前两天 |
[08:25] | two days before the stabbing, multiple times before that. | 去过克拉克家 在那之前还去过好几次 |
[08:27] | Yeah, well, if Clarke knows this guy Santiago, | 嗯 如果克拉克认识这个叫圣地亚哥的家伙 |
[08:31] | why not just ID him himself? | 为什么不直接指认他 |
[08:32] | No way of asking for another 24 hours. | 没办法再等24小时了 |
[08:34] | Clarke’s in an induced coma. | 克拉克还在昏迷 |
[08:36] | Well, we still got plenty of probable cause. | 我们还是有很多正当理由 |
[08:38] | Bring him in. | 抓他进来 |
[08:51] | There. Blue plaid shirt and jeans. | 那里 穿蓝色格子衬衫和牛仔裤的 |
[08:54] | We got a positive ID on Lorenzo Santiago. | 我们确认看到了洛伦佐·圣地亚哥 |
[09:00] | We’re moving too. | 我们也过来了 |
[09:13] | Lorenzo Santiago! Chicago PD! | 洛伦佐·圣地亚哥 芝加哥警署 |
[09:21] | Stop! | 站住 |
[09:25] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 需要紧急支援 有人朝警察开枪 |
[09:26] | – Get down, get down! – Move! | -趴下 趴下 -让开 |
[09:27] | – Get out of the way! – Get down! | -别挡路 -趴下 |
[09:34] | – He’s headed for the roof. – I got the back. | -他朝屋顶顶跑了 -我去后门 |
[09:44] | Gunner’s moving westbound on the roof. | 枪手在屋顶上朝西边移动 |
[09:53] | Stop! | 站住 |
[09:59] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[10:11] | Offender’s hanging from the roof, | 嫌犯挂在屋顶的西北角 |
[10:12] | northwest corner, roll an ambo. | 派辆救护车来 |
[10:14] | Drop the gun, I’ll pull you up. | 把枪放下 我拉你上来 |
[10:16] | Or you are on your own. | 否则你就只能靠自己了 |
[10:18] | Either you’re gonna fall, or we’re gonna shoot you. | 要么掉下去 要么被我们开枪打死 |
[10:21] | You’re dead either way. | 不管怎样都是死路一条 |
[10:24] | Listen to what I’m saying to you! | 好好听听我说的话 |
[10:32] | His name is Harvey Clarke. | 他叫哈维·克拉克 |
[10:35] | – Never seen him. – Oh, really? | -没见过 -真的吗 |
[10:38] | ‘Cause that is damn sure you working the door | 因为我们很确定你在他的夜店 |
[10:40] | at his nightclub. | 当保安 |
[10:42] | I got you on two counts | 我可以起诉你 |
[10:43] | attempted murder of a police officer. | 两次谋杀警察未遂 |
[10:45] | You got one shot at ever seeing daylight again. | 你只有一次再次重见天日的机会 |
[10:51] | So? | 怎么样 |
[10:53] | Look, I didn’t run from y’all because of Harvey Clarke. | 听着 我逃跑不是因为哈维·克拉克 |
[10:55] | No, you ran because you thought the bill was due | 对 你跑是因为你以为我们来找你算 |
[10:57] | for running a gang. | 当黑帮老大的帐了 |
[10:59] | – Harvey Clarke. – Look, I know him. | -哈维·克拉克 -我认识他 |
[11:02] | I work with him, but I didn’t bust into his house | 我为他工作 但我没有闯进他家 |
[11:04] | and stab him! | 用刀刺他 |
[11:06] | Well, I can put you at his house two days ago, | 但我能证明你两天前去过他家 |
[11:09] | right before somebody put a knife in his liver. | 就在有人把刀刺入他的肝脏前 |
[11:22] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | I go to Harvey’s once a week to drop off cash. | 我每周去哈维家送一次钱 |
[11:32] | We use the sales that we make on the street | 我们用街上的买卖来 |
[11:34] | to wash money from his nightclubs. | 洗他夜店赚的钱 |
[11:37] | Clarke is involved in narcotics? | 克拉克贩毒吗 |
[11:40] | No. Just skimping on taxes. | 没有 只是为了避税 |
[11:46] | You can try and talk to them, but they’re barely speaking. | 你可以试着跟她们谈谈 但她们不太说话 |
[11:49] | Has your office had contact with the family before? | 你们的工作人员以前跟这家人接触过吗 |
[11:51] | No. DCFS has never been called. | 没有 没人给儿家部打过电话 |
[11:53] | Seem like a good family. That’s them. | 看着挺温馨的 就是她们 |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Darlene, you were already gone for the day, right? | 达淋 你那天已经走了 对吗 |
[12:07] | Marching band just started up again. | 军乐队又开始训练了 |
[12:10] | Practice is before first period. | 第一节课之前要训练 |
[12:13] | – And Candace, you were– – About to leave for school. | -坎迪丝 你当时… -正要去上学 |
[12:17] | Heard Dad yelling upstairs with a man. | 听到爸爸在楼上冲一个男人吼 |
[12:19] | Did you see this man come in? | 你看到这个人进来了吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 没有 |
[12:23] | Just heard them. | 我只听到了他们的声音 |
[12:27] | Then I heard Dad scream. | 然后我就听到了爸爸的惨叫 |
[12:28] | And that’s when you hid in the pantry? | 所以你就躲在储藏室里了 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:33] | I should have been more brave. | 我应该再勇敢一点 |
[12:34] | You were plenty brave. | 你已经非常勇敢了 |
[12:40] | I’m Emily Roberts, one of the doctors | 我是艾米丽·罗伯茨 是治疗 |
[12:42] | that’s been caring for your father. | 你父亲的医生之一 |
[12:43] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[12:46] | No, girls, he’s not. | 不 姑娘们 我们尽力了 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. There was just too much damage. | 抱歉 他全身受伤太多了 |
[12:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:26] | You gonna tell me why you asked me to pull all this info? | 你会告诉我为什么要我查这些信息吗 |
[13:29] | You don’t want me to tell you. | 你不会想知道的 |
[13:33] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[13:35] | Nothing good. | 没什么好事 |
[13:36] | Agent North’s routine about not knowing where we work | 诺斯探员所谓的不知道我们在哪里工作 |
[13:39] | or what we do for a living. | 也不知道我们主要干什么 |
[13:40] | That’s a front. | 那是个幌子 |
[13:41] | He already pulled everything weeks ago. | 他几周前就把所有资料都打印出来了 |
[13:44] | Personnel files, financials, psych, every beef, every arrest | 人事档案 财务 心理 每一项指控 |
[13:48] | for everyone that works in Intelligence. | 每一个在情报部门工作的人的逮捕记录 |
[13:50] | This dude might as well be crashing on your couch. | 这家伙还对你的了解非常深入 |
[13:53] | He texted me. | 他给我发过消息了 |
[13:56] | And he’s starting to interview our guys now, Trudy. | 他现在开始询问我们的人了 特鲁迪 |
[14:01] | I got to know what he knows. | 我得知道他掌握了些什么 |
[14:11] | I should be dead. | 我应该死了 |
[14:14] | So yeah, that’s a weird way to live. | 没错 我能活下来是个奇迹 |
[14:19] | How did it start? | 事情是怎么发生的 |
[14:21] | We split up searching for Walton. | 我们分头去找沃顿 |
[14:22] | Holding anchor at one location. | 每个地方留一个人守着 |
[14:24] | Officer Burgess, she wound up alone. | 伯吉斯警官 她一人留了下来 |
[14:27] | I found her vehicle unoccupied. | 我发现她的车没人 |
[14:28] | We’ve all had our share of rough days. | 我们都经历了一段艰难的日子 |
[14:30] | – That was a real tough day. – It was a failure. | -那真是艰难的一天 -我们失败了 |
[14:32] | Knowing Roy Walton is still out there… | 知道罗伊·沃顿仍旧逍遥法外 |
[14:35] | We’re not used to not getting our man around here. | 我们从没试过找不到我们的人 |
[14:37] | We would have run through a wall to find her that day. | 早知如此 我们那天就算穿过一堵墙也要找到她 |
[14:38] | Situations like that, it can feel so desperate, | 这种情况下 会让人觉得很绝望 |
[14:41] | sometimes it’s tempting | 有时候 |
[14:42] | for cops to take things into their own hands. | 警察很想自己动手 |
[14:44] | – Sometimes. – But in the end, | -的确是这样 -但是最终 |
[14:46] | it was good old-fashioned, textbook cop work | 是传统 教科书般的警务工作 |
[14:49] | that brought Kim Burgess home. | 才让金·伯吉斯警官回到警察局 |
[14:51] | Then we had to find the son of a bitch who shot her. | 之后我们得找到那个朝她开枪的混蛋 |
[14:53] | Here’s where the thing makes you crazy. | 这就是让你抓狂的地方 |
[14:55] | – We had him. – Then we didn’t. | -我们之前找到了他 -但我们最终没有抓到他 |
[15:00] | I can recreate the movements for the whole team that night, | 我可以重现那晚整个团队的行动 |
[15:04] | but not you. | 但只有你不行 |
[15:08] | Do you remember Mark Irwin? | 你还记得马克·欧文吗 |
[15:17] | Your street notes say that Mark Irwin was suspected | 你的街头记录显示马克·欧文被怀疑 |
[15:20] | of helping Roy Walton disappear that night. | 那晚帮助罗伊·沃顿逃跑 |
[15:23] | – Yep. – And you were supposed | -是的 -而那晚你本该 |
[15:25] | to make contact with Mark Irwin that night. | 去跟马克·欧文联系 |
[15:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry to interrupt, need to borrow Detective Upton. | 抱歉打扰了 我想借用一下厄普顿警探 |
[15:39] | We got a break in the case. | 我们在案子上有了突破 |
[15:42] | Of course. | 请便 |
[15:44] | We’ll talk more when you get a chance. | 等你有机会我们再聊 |
[15:46] | Great. | 好 |
[15:55] | Doesn’t look good, pulling me out like that. | 这样把我拉出来可不太好 |
[15:56] | Trying to make a murder. | 我只想解决谋杀案 |
[15:59] | And it can’t look bad if you’re keeping steady in there. | 只要你在里面镇定自若 就不会看起来很糟 |
[16:01] | – Are you? – Yeah, I am. | -你是这样的吗 -没错 我很镇定 |
[16:05] | Where are we? | 查到什么了 |
[16:06] | Santiago’s alibi checks out, | 圣地亚哥的不在场证明属实 |
[16:07] | but we got another hit. | 但我们又找到了一个嫌犯 |
[16:09] | I found a camera on the block. | 我在街区发现了一个摄像头 |
[16:11] | This right here is 21 minutes before the 911 call. | 这是报警前21分钟 |
[16:16] | Thin, young, Hispanic, like Harvey Clarke said. | 瘦 年轻 西班牙裔 符合哈维·克拉克的描述 |
[16:19] | Yeah, we found him on the sisters’ | 是的 我们在姐妹俩的 |
[16:20] | Snap and Instagram accounts. | 照片分享账户上找到了他 |
[16:21] | It’s a clear match. | 明显与录像吻合 |
[16:22] | Name is Rodrigo De León, 16. | 名字是罗德里戈·德莱昂 16岁 |
[16:25] | Goes to Drake High. Looks like Candace’s boyfriend. | 在德雷克高中上学 看起来像是坎迪丝的男朋友 |
[16:29] | Scoop him up. | 找他来 |
[16:35] | So you know Candace and Darlene Clarke? | 所以你认识坎迪丝·克拉克和达琳·克拉克 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Known ’em forever. | 是的 认识很久了 |
[16:39] | -Is that bad? – Depends. | -这也有错吗 -视情况而定 |
[16:42] | When was the last time you were at their house? | 你上次去她们家是什么时候 |
[16:45] | Day before yesterday. Picked ’em up for school. | 前天 我去接她们上学 |
[16:48] | Yeah, well, now it is bad. | 你瞧 这就坏了 |
[16:53] | That’s yesterday morning, outside their house. | 那是昨天早上 在她们家外面拍到的 |
[16:57] | 21 minutes later, somebody walked inside | 21分钟后 有人潜入她们家 |
[16:59] | and murdered their father. | 杀了她们的父亲 |
[17:02] | And you think I–no. | 你觉得是…不是 |
[17:06] | Then why are you lying to us, Rodrigo? | 那你为什么对我们撒谎呢 罗德里戈 |
[17:08] | Because I wasn’t supposed to be there. | 因为我本不应该在那里 |
[17:10] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[17:13] | – You don’t know? – No! | -你不知道 -对 |
[17:15] | I pick ’em up every morning, ever since I got my license, | 自从我有了驾照 我每天早上都会来接她们 |
[17:17] | but the night before, they called. | 但是前一天晚上 她们给我打电话 |
[17:19] | They told me not to come, but I went anyway. | 她们告诉我不用去 但我还是去了 |
[17:22] | I had to see Candace. I just– | 我得看看坎迪丝 我… |
[17:27] | I like her, and… | 我喜欢她 然后 |
[17:29] | I went and I knocked on the door, | 我去了然后我敲了门 |
[17:30] | and they told me to go away. | 她们让我走开 |
[17:31] | They told me not to come in. | 她们说不要进屋 |
[17:32] | You keep saying they. | 你一直在说她们 |
[17:33] | – Who’s “They”? – Darlene. | -“她们”是谁 -达琳 |
[17:35] | Yesterday morning, who told you not | 昨天早上 是谁让你不要 |
[17:37] | to come inside the house? | 进那所房子的 |
[17:39] | Darlene. | 是达琳 |
[17:49] | Darlene just ran upstairs to get a sweater. | 达琳刚上楼拿毛衣去了 |
[17:51] | I’m here, Grandma. | 我来了 奶奶 |
[17:54] | The girls have been through so much. | 姑娘们这两天经历的太多了 |
[17:58] | It’s okay, Grandma. | 没事的 奶奶 |
[18:00] | We got to help ’em find the man who did this. | 我们得帮他们找到凶手 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Candace, um, | 坎迪丝 |
[18:08] | your father said that when the man broke into the house, | 你父亲说当那个人闯进房子的时候 |
[18:10] | he used the side door. | 是从侧门进来的 |
[18:12] | Would that door have been locked? | 那扇门会被锁上吗 |
[18:17] | Dad always taught us to lock the doors, coming and going. | 爸爸总是告诉我们出入要锁门 |
[18:20] | Okay, so Candace, you were in the kitchen. | 好 坎迪丝 你当时在厨房 |
[18:23] | You must’ve heard the man break in then, right? | 那你肯定听到有人破门而入对吗 |
[18:25] | I mean, it’s a big, heavy door. | 这扇门很大很沉 |
[18:30] | I heard it. It was a big crash. | 我听到了 很大的响声 |
[18:35] | What about Rodrigo? | 那罗德里戈呢 |
[18:37] | Rodrigo? What about him? | 罗德里戈 他怎么了 |
[18:40] | Well, we talked to him. | 我们跟他聊过了 |
[18:41] | He says he came to the house that morning, | 他说那天早上他来过 |
[18:43] | but that, Darlene, you told him to go away. | 但是 达琳 你叫他离开 |
[18:47] | But you told us you had already gone to school at that point. | 可你说那时候你已经去学校了 |
[18:53] | People think we sound the same. | 大家都说我们的声音很像 |
[18:55] | Well, why would you tell him to leave in the first place? | 那你当时为什么让他离开 |
[19:03] | Darlene, would you show us your arms, please? | 达琳 能给我们看看你的胳膊吗 |
[19:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:08] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:19] | Both arms, please. | 两只手 谢谢 |
[19:37] | She claims she’s been cutting. | 她说她在自残 |
[19:39] | But I’ve known plenty of cutters. | 但我认识很多自残的人 |
[19:41] | I know what “hesitation cuts” look like. | 我知道”迟疑的割伤”是什么样子 |
[19:43] | They’re shallow, clustered together. | 一般是比较浅并且集中 |
[19:45] | And this isn’t that? | 那这个不像吗 |
[19:46] | No, these are knife wounds. | 不 这些是刀伤 |
[19:48] | And the warrant on the house gave us nothing. | 房子的搜查令一无所获 |
[19:50] | No murder weapon, no diaries, no computer. | 凶器 日记或是电脑都没找到 |
[19:52] | No motive of any kind, so if these girls had something | 也没有任何动机 要是这些姑娘 |
[19:55] | to do with it, we don’t have it yet. | 跟这事有关 我们还无法证明 |
[19:57] | Or they’re covering for someone. | 或者她们是在掩护谁 |
[19:59] | All right, let’s get two holding cells, | 把她们俩分开关进拘留室 |
[20:01] | get child advocates down here to monitor. | 叫儿童保护员来监视 |
[20:04] | We’ll put the girls on ice for the night. | 今晚先晾着她们 |
[20:07] | Then we’ll separate ’em. See who cracks. | 然后单独审讯 看看谁先招 |
[20:21] | I got another call from my FBI contact. | 我联调局的联系人刚又来电话了 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:24] | Walker North is ambitious as hell. | 沃克·诺斯野心大得很 |
[20:26] | He wants to run the Chicago office someday. | 他想有朝一日能掌管芝加哥总部 |
[20:30] | Yeah, but he needs a scalp first, right? | 是 不过他得先交个人头对吗 |
[20:32] | A copper’s scalp, what they all want. | 警察的人头 谁都想要 |
[20:35] | Hank, North wasn’t assigned this case. | 汉克 诺斯不是被指派来的 |
[20:39] | He asked for it. | 是他要求的 |
[20:45] | There we go. | 来了 |
[20:46] | Carmela Quintana. | 卡梅拉·昆塔纳 |
[20:48] | Well, let’s see if your gut’s right. | 看看你的直觉对不对 |
[20:56] | Carmela Quintana? FBI. | 卡梅拉·昆塔纳 联调局 |
[20:58] | I had a couple of questions for you. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[21:08] | Yeah, she already talked to North. | 对 她已经跟诺斯聊过了 |
[21:10] | And what’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[21:12] | That Mark Irwin, when he took her hostage, | 马克·欧文绑架她时 |
[21:15] | said the CPD murdered Roy Walton. | 说芝加哥警员谋杀了罗伊·沃顿 |
[21:18] | And that when Upton came into the room, | 厄普顿冲进房间时 |
[21:21] | she promised Irwin that she would | 她向欧文保证她会 |
[21:23] | “Tell the world what happened.” | “告诉全世界到底发生了什么” |
[21:26] | Seconds later. | 几秒钟后 |
[21:28] | Intelligence killed Mark Irwin. | 情报组的人就杀了马克·欧文 |
[22:55] | – I assume those are FBI bugs. – Yeah. | -我猜那些是联调局的窃听器 -对 |
[22:57] | They have a tracker on the car too. | 他们在车上还装了追踪器 |
[23:02] | We are gonna leave them exactly where I found them. | 我们得把窃听器都原封不动地放回去 |
[23:04] | We just wait for this to blow over. | 就等着东窗事发 |
[23:06] | What, so that’s the plan? We’re gonna wait for the FBI | 什么 这就是计划吗 就等着联调局 |
[23:08] | to stop caring that you put a guy in the ground? | 不再关心你把人弄死的事吗 |
[23:10] | Listen, we are in this now. | 听着 我们现在深陷其中 |
[23:12] | Yeah, exactly. We’re in this. | 正是 是我们深陷其中 |
[23:14] | So you need to tell me what the feds actually have. | 所以你得告诉我联调局都掌握什么 |
[23:18] | Everything. All the loose ends. | 所有 所有不清不楚的细节 |
[23:21] | But Jay, everything they have is circumstantial, | 可是杰 他们掌握的都是间接证据 |
[23:24] | and they’re missing one thing– a body. | 他们缺了重要的一环 尸体 |
[23:27] | They can’t even say Roy Walton is dead. | 他们都不能说罗伊·沃顿死了 |
[23:29] | Oh, they’re sure as hell gonna try. | 他们肯定会尝试 |
[23:31] | You’re damn right. | 你说得太对了 |
[23:33] | And they are coming after Hailey. | 而且他们在调查海莉 |
[23:35] | So we need to hold the line, | 我们得坚守阵线 |
[23:38] | ’cause one of us cracks… | 因为要是我们之中有谁先崩溃了 |
[23:41] | This whole thing comes down. | 整个事情都会暴露 |
[23:58] | Hey. I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[24:14] | Voight found a tracker on your car. | 博伊特在你车里找到了追踪器 |
[24:17] | And bugs too. | 还有窃听器 |
[24:18] | I don’t know if the house is bugged. | 我不知道家里是不是也有窃听器 |
[24:21] | You’re the FBI’s target. | 你现在是联调局的目标 |
[24:23] | They have way more than they are telling us that they do. | 他们做的远比告诉我们的要多得多 |
[24:26] | You’re gonna be interviewed again under oath. | 你会再次在宣誓下被调查 |
[24:30] | This is all gonna be on you. | 现在都得看你的了 |
[24:45] | Do you think I should turn myself in? | 你觉得我该自首吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:50] | I want to start my marriage | 我想跟我爱的女人 |
[24:51] | with the woman that I love out of prison. | 在监狱外结婚 |
[24:55] | We’re supposed to be together forever. | 我们本该要永远在一起 |
[25:00] | But if you feel what I’ve done is so terrible | 但要是你觉得我做的事很可怕 |
[25:02] | there’s no coming back, | 也不能反悔了 |
[25:04] | forever feels like a real long time. | 永远感觉是很长时间 |
[25:21] | Hey, Candace. | 坎迪丝 |
[25:26] | Hi, Darlene. | 达琳 |
[25:35] | So how did you get to school the morning | 你父亲去世的那天早上 |
[25:37] | that your father died? | 你是怎么去学校的 |
[25:39] | I walked. | 走路 |
[25:41] | It was two miles, Darlene. | 达琳 那可是三公里 |
[25:45] | When Rodrigo came over, that wasn’t you | 罗德里戈来的时候 在门后 |
[25:47] | talking to him through the door. | 跟他说话的人不是你 |
[25:49] | Darlene was there. She hadn’t left for school yet. | 达琳在家 她那时还没去上学 |
[25:53] | We talked to the marching band director. | 我们和行进乐队指挥谈过了 |
[25:57] | He says you didn’t show up for practice that day. | 他说你那天没来训练 |
[26:02] | Darlene already told us she didn’t make it to school | 达琳已经告诉我们乐队训练时 |
[26:04] | in time for band practice. | 她没赶到学校 |
[26:06] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要说谎 |
[26:08] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | – You don’t know? – I don’t know. | -你不知道 -我不知道 |
[26:14] | I think you do know. | 我觉得你知道 |
[26:17] | You didn’t hear someone crash | 那天你并没有听到 |
[26:19] | into the house that day, did you? | 有人冲进房子 对吧 |
[26:21] | No one else came at all. | 没有别人来过 |
[26:26] | This was you. | 是你们 |
[26:29] | You and your sister. | 你和你姐姐 |
[26:33] | You did this. | 是你们干的 |
[26:39] | Darlene, she was j– | 达琳 她只是… |
[26:40] | she was just trying to protect me | 她只是想保护我 |
[26:43] | from him. | 不受他伤害 |
[26:44] | Your father, he hurt her? | 你父亲 他伤害她吗 |
[26:55] | So bad. | 很严重 |
[27:02] | Candace, I’m so sorry. | 坎迪丝 真抱歉 |
[27:11] | The wounds on your arm, they’re from a knife. | 你手臂上的伤 是刀伤 |
[27:18] | So you did this? | 是你干的吗 |
[27:24] | You killed your father to end your sister’s pain? | 你杀了你父亲 终结你妹妹的痛苦 |
[27:30] | Darlene, come on. The truth. | 达琳 拜托 说实话 |
[27:36] | Darlene. | 达琳 |
[27:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:41] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[27:45] | I did it, okay? | 是我干的 好吧 |
[27:49] | I took a knife from the kitchen, | 我从厨房拿了一把刀 |
[27:53] | and I waited until his back was turned, | 我等到他背朝我 |
[27:55] | and I did it. | 然后我就下手了 |
[27:57] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[28:06] | – Full confession. – I don’t know. | -都坦白了 -说不好 |
[28:09] | Doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[28:13] | North is ready for you. | 诺斯准备好见你了 |
[28:23] | You’re aware this’ll be recorded? | 你知道这会被录音吧 |
[28:28] | This is Special Agent Walker North. | 我是沃克·诺斯特别探员 |
[28:30] | Time is 10:12 a.M. | 时间是早上10点12分 |
[28:34] | State your full name. | 请说出你的全名 |
[28:36] | Hailey Ann Upton. | 海莉·安·厄普顿 |
[28:38] | Detective, you’re aware of the penalty associated | 警探 你知道如果你对联邦政府探员 |
[28:40] | with making a false statement | 作出虚假陈述 |
[28:41] | to an agent of the federal government? | 你将面临相应惩罚吧 |
[28:45] | Day after Roy Walton disappeared, | 罗伊·沃顿失踪后的第二天 |
[28:46] | you entered the authorized uniform shop | 你去了一家授权警服商店 |
[28:48] | and bought yourself new BDUs. | 给自己买了一套作战服 |
[28:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:54] | What happened to the old ones? | 旧的那些呢 |
[28:59] | Paid in cash. Why? | 付了现金 为什么 |
[29:07] | Mark Irwin told Carmela Quintana | 马克·欧文告诉卡梅拉·昆塔纳 |
[29:10] | that CPD murdered Roy Walton. | 说芝加哥警署杀了罗伊·沃顿 |
[29:14] | Quintana also swears that when you got there, | 昆塔纳还发誓说你到场后 |
[29:16] | you promised Mark Irwin to “Tell the world what happened.” | 你答应马克·欧文”告诉全世界到底发生了什么” |
[29:24] | So what happened? | 那发生了什么 |
[29:30] | – Men have hurt you. – Excuse me? | -男人伤害过你 -什么 |
[29:33] | Starting with your own father. | 你自己的父亲就是 |
[29:37] | – What? – You know what men do. | -什么 -你知道男人的德性 |
[29:40] | You’ve seen it your whole life. | 你这辈子都在目睹 |
[29:43] | You saw what Roy Walton did. | 你看到罗伊·沃顿干了什么 |
[29:45] | You’re the one who found those girls slaughtered like cattle. | 是你发现了那些像牲畜一样被宰杀的女孩 |
[29:48] | You got one other woman on your team, | 你队里还有一个女警员 |
[29:50] | you saw what he did to her. | 你看见他对她做了什么 |
[29:51] | He left her to die on a concrete floor. | 他把她留在水泥地上等死 |
[29:54] | You fight for people who can’t fight for themselves. | 你帮助那些无力为自己抗争的人 |
[29:59] | And that’s what you did here. | 这就是这个案子里你干的事 |
[30:03] | Roy Walton’s dead, that’s what I think. | 罗伊·沃顿的死 我就是这么想的 |
[30:06] | You covered it up. | 你掩盖了起来 |
[30:12] | In some ways, I get it. | 从某些方面来说 我理解 |
[30:15] | I admire it. | 我很敬佩 |
[30:18] | But… | 但是 |
[30:20] | it’s still a crime. | 这还是犯罪 |
[30:25] | You talk now, I will protect you the best that I can. | 你现在坦白 我会尽全力保护你 |
[30:29] | You keep stonewalling me– | 你继续什么都不告诉我 |
[30:33] | There’s a lot of truth in there, Agent North. | 你说的话有很多是真的 诺斯探员 |
[30:38] | But you don’t have a case. | 但你无法立案 |
[30:43] | I bought new BDUs because real cops get dirty. | 我买了新作战服是因为实战警察会弄脏衣服 |
[30:46] | I made that promise to Mark Irwin | 我那样承诺马克·欧文 |
[30:48] | because he had a gun pointed to a civilian’s head, | 是因为他拿枪抵着一位平民的脑袋 |
[30:50] | and that’s what he wanted to hear in that moment. | 那些是他在那一刻想听到的话 |
[30:52] | That’s textbook police work. | 这是警察执法的标准流程 |
[30:54] | I hope Roy Walton is dead. | 我希望罗伊·沃顿死了 |
[30:56] | If you’re right about that, | 如果你说对了 |
[30:57] | Walton’s turning into dirt somewhere | 沃顿在某处变成土 |
[30:59] | and everyone’s where they’re supposed to be. | 而其他人也都各得其所 |
[31:02] | So since I’m very obviously not under arrest, | 既然我显然没有被捕 |
[31:05] | I’m going back to work now. | 我现在要回去工作了 |
[31:07] | I’m a great cop. | 我是个优秀的警察 |
[31:09] | I’m in the middle of working a murder, | 正在处理一起凶案 |
[31:11] | and you’re wasting my goddamn time. | 而你在浪费我的宝贵时间 |
[31:39] | Voight was right. Feds don’t have it. | 博伊特说得对 联调局没有证据 |
[31:42] | – But something’s wrong. – What do you mean? | -但有事不对劲 -你什么意思 |
[31:44] | – North? – No, our case. | -诺斯吗 -不 我们的案子 |
[31:48] | Well, we’re charging Darlene. | 我们要起诉达琳 |
[31:49] | We’re getting ready to send Candace home. | 我们已经准备好送坎迪丝回家了 |
[31:50] | – I think we’re done. – No. | -我觉得已经完事了 -不 |
[31:52] | This whole narrative with the father hurting Candace, | 这套父亲伤害坎迪丝的说辞 |
[31:54] | it doesn’t fit with what we know to be true. | 与我们所知的事实不相符 |
[31:56] | Abuse cases, we know where to look. | 家暴案件 我们知道该查什么 |
[31:58] | But DCFS, CPD, the school system, we got nothing. | 但儿童和家庭服务局 警署和学校系统 没有情报 |
[32:03] | This whole thing feels wrong. These girls feel wrong. | 这整件事感觉不对劲 这些姑娘有些不对劲 |
[32:13] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[32:15] | They knew we were watching them. | 她们知道我们在盯着她们 |
[32:17] | – They put on a show. – Good. | -她们上演了一场戏 -很好 |
[32:18] | Candace conducted the whole thing. | 坎迪丝组织了一切 |
[32:20] | Here, watch. | 这 看着 |
[32:22] | Right, okay, so this is when we first put ’em in the box, | 这边 这是我们一开始让她们进审讯室的时候 |
[32:25] | right, this is before they’re separated. | 就在她们被分开前 |
[32:26] | The girls haven’t eaten all day, | 姑娘们一整天没吃饭了 |
[32:28] | and they’re saying they’re too sick over what happened. | 她们说自己因为发生的事感到恶心 |
[32:32] | But here, Darlene’s hungry. So she reaches for a sandwich. | 但看这里 达琳饿了 她去拿三明治 |
[32:36] | Candace stops her. We enhanced the sound. | 坎迪丝阻止了她 我们放大声音 |
[32:41] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不能吃 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | Now look, right there. | 看着 这里 |
[32:49] | Candace took a barrette out of her hair, | 坎迪丝从头发上摘下一个发夹 |
[32:50] | and she passed it to Darlene. | 给了达琳 |
[32:53] | Darlene uses it to scratch her own arm. | 达琳用来发夹割自己的胳膊 |
[32:57] | They had to fuel this myth that Darlene’s a cutter. | 她们必须坐实达琳自残这个事实 |
[32:59] | It’s the only way to explain the cuts on her arm. | 这是唯一能解释达琳手臂上割伤的方法 |
[33:03] | There. Darlene’s not crying anymore. | 你看 达琳不再哭了 |
[33:05] | – Candace won’t stand for it. – So Candace pinches her. | -坎迪丝不允许这样 -所以坎迪丝掐了她 |
[33:08] | This whole thing, it’s a script. | 她们这一出全是剧本 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna take another crack at Darlene, | 我要再去审审达琳 |
[33:15] | see if I can get her to tell me the truth. | 看是否能让她说实话 |
[33:23] | Glad you got a little more time together, | 很高兴你们有时间在一起 |
[33:25] | but it’s time. | 但时间到了 |
[33:32] | Darlene, while we understand why this happened, | 达琳 尽管我们理解为什么会发生这种事 |
[33:34] | it did happen, so we got to get you booked up | 这种事确实会发生 所以我们得逮捕你 |
[33:38] | and let the justice system do its work. | 让司法系统来处理 |
[33:40] | And it will do its work. We’ll make sure of that. | 而且司法系统会公平对待你的 我们保证 |
[33:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:50] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[33:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:59] | Candace, someone will be coming to take you | 坎迪丝 有人会过来接你 |
[34:00] | to your grandmother’s house. | 带你去奶奶家 |
[34:04] | We’re gonna make one more stop before we go, okay? | 在之前我们还要去一个地方 好吗 |
[34:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:23] | – Can we go then? – No. | -我们能走了吗 -不能 |
[34:26] | Not until you tell me the truth. | 除非你告诉我真相 |
[34:30] | I did. | 我说了 |
[34:33] | Most of the blood here is your dad’s. | 这里的大部分血是你爸爸的 |
[34:36] | But the rest of it is from somebody closely related to him. | 但剩下的血是来自于一个与他有血缘关系的人 |
[34:39] | Yeah. It was mine, okay? | 对 是我的 好了吗 |
[34:42] | This is where I killed him. | 我就是在这里杀了他 |
[34:44] | No, I think this is where you tried to save him. | 不 我觉得你是在这试图救他 |
[34:49] | What? | 什么 |
[34:55] | This is where you fought off Candace. | 你在这里跟坎迪丝打斗 |
[34:57] | You tried to stop her from hurting your father. | 你想阻止她伤害你父亲 |
[34:59] | That’s how you got those cuts on your hand. | 所以你手臂被割伤了 |
[35:03] | It wasn’t you, Darlene. | 杀人的不是你 达琳 |
[35:07] | It was. I did it. I told you that I did it. | 是我 是我干的 我说了是我干的 |
[35:12] | I think you’ve been trying to keep things together | 我觉得很长时间以来 你一直都在努力 |
[35:14] | in this house for a long time. | 让这个家不分崩离析 |
[35:18] | I’m tired. I’m so tired. | 我好累 我太累了 |
[35:22] | I confessed, please. | 我坦白了 拜托 |
[35:26] | It’s okay. Can you tell me what happened? | 没事 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[35:30] | Please? | 拜托 |
[35:37] | She said she was gonna kill him for a long time. | 她一直说要杀了他 |
[35:44] | He was terrified of her. | 他很害怕她 |
[35:47] | We both were. | 我们都是 |
[35:50] | But he loved her too much to do anything about it, | 但他太爱她 结果什么也没做 |
[35:54] | to ask for help, | 没去求助 |
[35:57] | to get Meds to put her someplace. | 让医院把她送去什么地方 |
[36:01] | That’s why you even covered for her afterwards. | 所以连你在事发后也帮她撒谎 |
[36:06] | Candace fought me off. | 坎迪丝在打斗中占了上风 |
[36:10] | And when she saw I had cuts on my arms, she threw a fit. | 当她看到我手臂上的割伤时 想出了一个办法 |
[36:15] | She planned the whole thing. | 她策划了整件事 |
[36:18] | And I messed it up. | 而我搞砸了 |
[36:21] | She had me take the knife, our clothes, everything, | 她逼我拿刀 我们的衣服 以及一切 |
[36:26] | and dump it all, | 然后全部扔了 |
[36:29] | and go to school. | 之后去学校 |
[36:32] | And if I didn’t– | 如果我不… |
[36:36] | if our story didn’t add up, | 如果我们的口径不一致 |
[36:38] | then she–she was gonna– | 那她 她就要… |
[36:41] | She was gonna hurt you too. | 她也要伤害你 |
[36:49] | Darlene, would your dad ever hurt you or Candace? | 达琳 你父亲伤害过你或坎迪丝吗 |
[36:52] | God, no. | 天哪 没有 |
[36:56] | He’d never lay a hand on us. He loved us so much. | 他从没打过我们 他非常爱我们 |
[37:01] | Please– | 求你了 |
[37:03] | Please don’t let her hurt me. | 求你别让她伤害我 |
[37:06] | – Please, please. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -求你了 求你了 -没关系 没关系 |
[37:10] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s okay. | 一切都会好的 没关系 |
[37:17] | Candace. | 坎迪丝 |
[37:18] | Candace, tell them that– that isn’t true! | 坎迪丝 告诉他们那…那不是真的 |
[37:21] | Sweetheart, I know that you would | 亲爱的 我知道你绝对 |
[37:23] | never do anything like this! | 不会做这种事 |
[37:25] | Why, if your father never hurt you? | 为什么 如果你父亲从没伤害过你的话 |
[37:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:28] | You just wanted to know what it felt like. | 你只想知道那是什么感觉 |
[37:34] | Grandma, Grandma, please! | 奶奶 奶奶 拜托 |
[37:35] | Grandma, I– I really didn’t do anything! | 奶奶 我真的什么也没干 |
[37:37] | Please, please! I didn’t do anything! | 拜托 拜托 我什么也没干 |
[37:39] | Please, Grandma! Grandma! | 拜托 奶奶 奶奶 |
[37:43] | Grandma, please. | 奶奶 求你了 |
[37:45] | I didn’t do anything. Grandma. | 我什么也没干 奶奶 |
[37:54] | Candace is booked. | 坎迪丝被羁押了 |
[37:54] | She’s not going anywhere for a long time. | 很长时间内她都去不了其他地方了 |
[37:58] | Can you come home to me now, please? | 你现在能回家了吗 |
[38:00] | That’s all I want. | 我只想这样 |
[38:04] | Look, we’re gonna be okay. | 听着 我们会没事的 |
[38:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:12] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:33] | You got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[38:47] | – Hey, pal. – North. | -老兄 -诺斯 |
[38:49] | Follow me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我想给你看点东西 |
[39:31] | Know who that is? | 知道那是谁吗 |
[39:35] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[39:37] | You’re the one who led me here. | 是你带我来这里的 |
[39:41] | You’re the one who ran Voight’s GPS | 是你查了罗伊·沃顿消失当晚 |
[39:43] | the night Roy Walton disappeared. | 博伊特的GPS位置 |
[39:50] | Damn good police work, | 非常出色警务工作 |
[39:51] | which is either tragic or ironic. | 这既悲哀 也很讽刺 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure which. | 我不确定是哪个 |
[39:57] | I’ve been searching for the fault lines | 我一直在找这整件事的 |
[39:59] | in this whole thing, trying to find my way in. | 薄弱处 努力找到突破点 |
[40:01] | And it’s you. | 结果发现是你 |
[40:03] | It was always you. | 一直以来都是你 |
[40:05] | Is that right? I’m your weakest link? | 是吗 我是薄弱环节吗 |
[40:07] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | No, it’s not weakness. | 不 不是薄弱 |
[40:12] | It’s decency. | 是正直 |
[40:15] | It’s possible, Jay, that you’re too good | 很有可能 杰 你人品太好 |
[40:16] | for this world we operate in. | 这个世界配不上你 |
[40:23] | You truly love Hailey Upton, don’t you? | 你真的很爱海莉·厄普顿 对吧 |
[40:27] | You had to protect her. You had to fall in line. | 你必须得保护她 你必须得同流合污 |
[40:30] | And in the process, you became a full partner | 在此过程中 你成了一场 |
[40:33] | in the cover-up of a crime. | 掩藏犯罪的同犯 |
[40:38] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 所以接下去会这样 |
[40:42] | I’m gonna give you a choice. | 我给你个选择 |
[40:46] | Option one, I arrest you and Hailey. | 选择一 我逮捕你和海莉 |
[40:49] | I promise you, I will make the case. | 我保证 我能立案 |
[40:53] | Or option two, | 或选择二 |
[40:56] | you help me take down the man I really want… | 你帮我拿下我真正想要的人 |
[41:02] | Hank Voight. | 汉克·博伊特 |