时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Breakfast, sir. | 早餐来了先生 |
[00:12] | Two cheeseburgers… | 两个芝士汉堡… |
[00:16] | two fries, and two chocolate shakes. | 两份薯条 两杯巧克力奶昔 |
[00:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:55] | Couldn’t touch it? | 吃不了吗 |
[00:58] | Did it feel any easier? | 比之前好过一点吗 |
[01:03] | Maybe next year. | 也许明年吧 |
[01:06] | Anyway, you find someone to eat it for me? | 总之 你帮我找个人来吃吧 |
[01:08] | Yeah, these trash compactors that work here? | 好 在这里累死累活的那些人 |
[01:10] | For sure. Hey, listen, Hank, | 一定会吃的 听着汉克 |
[01:13] | don’t shoot me for saying this, but I can’t help but notice | 我说这个你可别和我急 但我没办法不注意到 |
[01:15] | the tension in your unit, Hailey, Jay, you. | 你团队内部的紧张 海莉 杰 你 |
[01:19] | Whatever is going on, you don’t have to be alone with it. | 不管是什么情况 你都不必自己一个人应付 |
[01:23] | – You can loop me in on this. – Sarge? | -你可以对我说 -警长 |
[01:25] | I was just texting you. | 我刚要发短信给你 |
[01:26] | Manny got in touch with Atwater. We’re on. | 曼尼和阿特沃特联系了 我们可以开始了 |
[01:48] | He with me. | 他是跟我来的 |
[01:55] | Hey, how are we looking in back? | 后面的情况怎么样 |
[01:58] | Quiet, Sarge. | 很平静 警长 |
[02:14] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[02:18] | Hey, if it ain’t my favorite cheeseheads. | 这不是我最喜欢的蠢蛋吗 |
[02:20] | Hey, there’s my favorite FIB. | 哟 我最喜欢的废物啊 |
[02:22] | How y’all feeling? | 你们怎么样 |
[02:23] | Aye, these are the guys I was telling you about, man. | 他们是我和你说的那些人 |
[02:26] | It’s Mikey and Jake. They’re ready. | 迈克和杰克 他们准备好了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, how does a city mouse end up with a country mouse? | 城里耗子怎么会和乡下耗子的搅合到一起了 |
[02:32] | Oye, Tito, relax, man. | 提托 别紧张 |
[02:34] | These guys, they play D3 hoops. They’re straight. | 这两位 他们打D3篮球 没问题的 |
[02:38] | Trust me. You straight. | 相信我 你们没问题 |
[02:41] | We know who this clown is yet? | 我们知道这小丑是谁了吗 |
[02:42] | No, we’re still waiting on facial rec from CPIC. | 不 还在等警务信息中心的人脸识别结果 |
[02:47] | – Here we go. – You know we trust you. | -来了 -你知道我们相信你们 |
[02:49] | It’s no problem, it’d be no charge. | 没问题 不要钱的 |
[02:50] | Okay, Tito Sanchez, multiple priors: | 提托·桑切兹 多项前科 |
[02:52] | weapons, distro, agg assault. | 非法持有武器 贩毒 斗殴 |
[02:55] | Pretty much your garden variety Los Temidos. | 就是恐怖分子帮常见的小混混 |
[02:57] | So you guys got the paper or? | 东西你们带来了还是… |
[02:59] | Right here. | 就在这呢 |
[03:06] | Just what the doctor ordered. Hundred large. | 谨遵医嘱 百元大钞 |
[03:12] | It’s good. | 没问题 |
[03:14] | It’s mostly boss money, shouldn’t take long. | 基本都是大钞 不用很长时间的 |
[03:22] | That’s music to my ears. | 这声音真动听 |
[03:24] | So, Manny, what’s up? | 曼尼 怎么着呢 |
[03:27] | You got the weight? | 货呢 |
[03:28] | Oye, Nando. | 南多 |
[03:34] | All right, as soon as Ruz or Kev say “All good,” | 只要鲁塞克或者凯文说”都妥了” |
[03:36] | that’s our positive, we crash. | 那就确认信号 我们冲进去 |
[03:42] | Yeah, there it is. | 货来了 |
[03:45] | All right. Now don’t go messing around with this stuff. | 这东西你们可要小心点 |
[03:48] | That’s pure fent right there. | 可是纯的芬太尼 |
[03:50] | You have one whiff and you’re muerto, man. | 吸一下你就死翘翘了 |
[03:52] | We got it, we got it. | 明白 明白 |
[03:54] | Everyone face down on the ground! | 全都趴地上 |
[03:57] | Get down on the ground now! | 立刻给我趴地上 |
[03:58] | Move! Secure the building. | 行动 包围这栋楼 |
[03:59] | – We’re crashing now. – We’re on the back door. | -我们现在冲进去 -我们在后门 |
[04:01] | What’s going on? What’s going on? | 什么情况 什么情况 |
[04:04] | Move it, move it! Let me see those hands up! | 快点快点 把手举起来 |
[04:06] | Don’t move! You want some? | 不许动 你想要吃枪子吗 |
[04:07] | Huh? Stay down. | 不许动 |
[04:08] | Let’s go. Move it, move it, move it. | 我们走 快 快 |
[04:10] | Not one word! | 一声都别出 |
[04:11] | What you looking at, princess? | 你看什么呢 公主 |
[04:17] | – Chicago PD. – Hey, get down, Nando. | -芝加哥警署 -趴下 南多 |
[04:19] | You guys are cops? | 你们是警察 |
[04:20] | – Outside! – Let’s go, let’s go. | -出去 -我们走 我们走 |
[04:21] | – Out, out! – Come on, come on. | -出去出去 -快快 |
[04:22] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Get out of here! | -快走 -快出去 |
[04:23] | Go! Go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[04:24] | You, out. | 你 出去 |
[04:29] | Go. | 上 |
[04:31] | It’s okay, come on. | 没事的 |
[04:32] | – It’s okay, take cover. – Chicago PD, let’s go. | -没事 注意隐蔽 -芝加哥警署 快走 |
[04:33] | – Move, move, move! – Chicago PD, don’t you move! | -快快快 -芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[04:41] | Jay, Hailey, they’re coming your way. | 杰 海莉 他们朝你们去了 |
[04:43] | Three offenders with automatic weapons. | 三名罪犯 手持自动武器 |
[04:47] | Hailey! Chicago PD, stop! | 海莉 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[04:54] | Get out of the way! Out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 |
[04:58] | – Stay down, I’m coming! – Move, move! | -趴下 我来了 -快 快 |
[05:00] | – Get behind something! – I got you, I got you. | -躲到什么东西后面去 -我来帮你了 |
[05:02] | I got you, it’s okay. I got you. | 我来帮你了 没事的 |
[05:05] | Hey, behind you! | 你后面 |
[05:11] | We got a hit! | 有人受伤了 |
[05:12] | 5021 George, roll an ambo to our location. | 5021G 派救护车到我们的位置 |
[05:14] | I got a civilian down, GSW to the neck. | 有位平民受伤 颈部枪伤 |
[05:16] | Thank you! Hailey, you good? | 谢谢 海莉 你还好吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:19] | Hailey and I are good out here. | 海莉和我这边还好 |
[05:20] | – I got a civilian hit though. – Copy that. | -不过有位平民中枪了 -收到 |
[05:32] | Found a crowbar in the basement, | 在地下室发现一根撬棒 |
[05:34] | boiler room door pried open. | 锅炉房的门被撬开了 |
[05:36] | Looks like the crew holed up there. | 看起来犯罪团伙躲在了那里 |
[05:37] | Okay. Well, my best guess | 我的猜测是 |
[05:39] | is that there was a lookout in the lobby. | 前厅有人望风 |
[05:40] | When he saw me and Ruz, he geared up with the others, | 他看到我和鲁塞克就和其他人带上装备 |
[05:43] | crashed the party. | 搅了我们的派对 |
[05:44] | Tahoe was stolen, | 雪佛兰太浩是偷的 |
[05:45] | probably stashed there last night. | 很可能是昨晚放那的 |
[05:46] | This rip was well planned out. | 这次的打劫计划很周密 |
[05:48] | These guys knew what they were doing. | 这些人熟门熟路 |
[05:51] | Hey, miss, will you hold up a sec? | 小姐 你等一下好吗 |
[05:53] | I gotta get your info. | 我得要你的信息 |
[05:54] | Nah, I’m not going in a police system. | 不 我不要进入警方的系统 |
[05:56] | No, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不不不 不是那个意思 |
[05:57] | I got to get a witness statement | 我得要在你走之前 |
[05:58] | from you before you leave. | 录一份目击证言 |
[05:59] | How ’bout you tell me your name instead? | 不如你告诉我你的名字吧 |
[06:01] | Is that your boss? What’s his name? | 那是你的头儿吗 他叫什么 |
[06:03] | Which unit are you? | 你们是那个小组的 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry, why are you asking? | 对不起 你为什么要问这个 |
[06:05] | Because I’m gonna report you. | 因为我要去投诉你 |
[06:07] | You shot up a street, you let a man bleed out. | 你在街上开枪 让一个人中枪流血 |
[06:09] | Them big, bad guys got away. | 还让那些大坏人跑了 |
[06:10] | You want my statement? That was it. | 你想要我的证言 这就是 |
[06:12] | All right. I’m Detective Jay Halstead, | 好吧 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[06:14] | badge number 51163. | 警徽号51163 |
[06:16] | I’m in the Intelligence Unit. My immediate supervisor | 我是情报组的 我的直接上司 |
[06:18] | is Sergeant Hank Voight. He’s standing right over there. | 是汉克·博伊特 他就站在那边 |
[06:20] | You happy? | 你满意了 |
[06:23] | Okay, Detective Halstead, can you tell this officer | 霍斯特德警探 你能让这位警官 |
[06:24] | to move her car so I can get the hell out of here? | 挪走她的车好让我赶紧离开这里吗 |
[06:26] | Sure. Will you move the car, let her out? | 当然 你能挪下车让她出来吗 |
[06:28] | Got it. | 好的 |
[06:30] | All right, listen, we work this rip hard. | 好 听着 我们得好好查这个劫案 |
[06:33] | We got two bodies, 2 stolen kilos, | 他们杀了两个人 偷了两公斤毒品 |
[06:35] | and 100 Gs of our city’s money on the street. | 让市政府的上十万资金打水漂 |
[06:38] | – It’s not a good look. – Sarge, it took us a month | -这可不太好 -警长 我们花了两个月时间 |
[06:40] | to get in with Los Temidos. | 才联系上恐怖分子帮 |
[06:41] | These guys don’t talk to anybody outside their gang, | 这些家伙不跟帮派之外的任何人说话 |
[06:43] | and somehow this rip crew knows exactly | 但这伙劫匪居然知道 |
[06:45] | – when the buy’s going down? – Right. | -交易发生的确切时间 -对 |
[06:48] | Find out how. | 查出他们是怎么知道的 |
[06:53] | All we need is for you to tell us | 我们只要你告诉我们 |
[06:54] | who you bragged about the sale to. | 你跟谁提过交易的事 |
[06:58] | Come on, bro. Let’s not act | 拜托 兄弟 别搞得好像 |
[07:00] | like there’s not dirt on both sides of the field here. | 只有你有损失似的 |
[07:02] | We got ripped too. | 我们也被抢了 |
[07:04] | Y’all think I care about that? | 你们觉得我在乎的是这个吗 |
[07:06] | Man, y’all lied to me. | 哥们 你们都在骗我 |
[07:09] | – Did I lie to you? – Manny, | -我骗过你们吗 -曼尼 |
[07:10] | you were just about to sell us 2 kilos of fentanyl. | 你刚刚正要卖给我们两公斤芬太尼 |
[07:14] | I mean, what are you, an angel now? | 你是什么人 现在成天使了 |
[07:16] | I didn’t tell no one about our meet, | 我没跟任何人说过我们的交易 |
[07:18] | and even if I did, I’d never tell your lying ass. | 就算我说了 我也不会告诉你们这些骗子 |
[07:21] | Manny… | 曼尼 |
[07:23] | you know we also got you on weapons. | 你知道我们还查到了你有武器 |
[07:25] | That’s a violation of your parole. | 这也是违反假释条例 |
[07:26] | It’s Chicago, man. Everyone carries. | 这是芝加哥 哥们 人人都带武器 |
[07:28] | Yeah, but nobody else is looking at 15 years minimum | 对 但其他人不会面临至少15年的 |
[07:30] | in a cold-ass cell that we will pick especially for you | 牢狱之灾 这是我们特别为你挑选的 |
[07:33] | unless you tell us who you ran your big-ass mouth to. | 除非你告诉我们你对谁大嘴巴了 |
[07:41] | What you can trust is that nobody’ll know it came from you. | 你可以放心 没人会知道是你说的 |
[07:44] | We’ll treat you real good. | 我们会好好对你 |
[07:45] | I think you know that we can help you. | 我觉得你知道我们能帮你 |
[07:48] | And we will, Manny. | 而且我们会帮你 曼尼 |
[07:53] | Who else knew we were gonna be there, Manny? | 还有谁知道我们会去那里 曼尼 |
[08:00] | Manny said he may have mentioned the fent deal | 曼尼说他可能跟恐怖分子帮的四位成员 |
[08:02] | to these four fine individuals in Los Temidos. | 提过芬太尼交易的事 |
[08:05] | Two of ’em are from the 34th Street faction, | 其中两位是来自34街派系的 |
[08:07] | the other two are from the 29th and the 23rd. | 另外两位是29街和23街的 |
[08:09] | Right, so we’re just gonna keep tracing them, Sarge. | 好 那我们就继续跟踪他们 警长 |
[08:10] | Try to figure out who they may have been talking to, | 尽量查出他们可能跟谁说过 |
[08:13] | look for a leak, try to check socials. | 寻找漏洞 查查他们的社交网络 |
[08:14] | – But so far– – Feels like an inside job. | -但目前… -感觉像有内鬼 |
[08:17] | Eh, it makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:18] | Manny only talked to his own people. | 曼尼只跟自己人说话 |
[08:20] | Los Temidos has 2,000 members in its eight factions, | 恐怖分子帮有八个派系共有2000名成员 |
[08:23] | and they’re well known for their violence and infighting. | 而且他们以暴力和内讧而闻名 |
[08:25] | – Kim, what do you got? – Nothing. | -金 你查到了什么 -没有 |
[08:27] | No leads on the scene, no DNA on the crowbar. | 现场没有线索 撬棍上也没有DNA |
[08:29] | Ballistics said no match on the slugs. | 弹道测试说弹头没有匹配 |
[08:32] | Got a hit on PODs. | 监控探头上有发现 |
[08:33] | After the rip, the Tahoe went straight | 案发后 那辆太浩直接去了一个 |
[08:35] | to a block with a known chop shop. | 有拆车厂的街区 |
[08:36] | Okay, good. Move on it. | 好 很好 继续查 |
[08:39] | Look, that’s what I’m saying. I have no idea about a Tahoe. | 听着 我要说我根本不知道什么太浩 |
[08:43] | If it was dropped off, I wasn’t here. | 如果是别人扔的 我当时不在场 |
[08:45] | Wow, that’s convenient. | 那还真方便 |
[08:46] | You know we’re gonna talk to every single one | 你知道我们会跟你的 |
[08:47] | of your employees, right? | 每一位员工谈 对吗 |
[08:49] | Go ahead. But none of ’em speak English. | 去吧 但是他们都不会说英语 |
[08:53] | I don’t suppose you have any cameras set up in here. | 我觉得你这里应该没装摄像头 |
[08:54] | Nah. Who would want to see that? | 对 谁会想看那玩意 |
[08:56] | Cops would. | 警察 |
[08:59] | 5021 Henry, we’re gonna need a Spanish translator | 5021H 我们需要一位西班牙语翻译到 |
[09:01] | to 1400 Pershing. | 博兴街1400号 |
[09:05] | 5021, I need you to run a plate. | 5021 我需要你查一个车牌 |
[09:07] | K7J135 King 7 John 135. | |
[09:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:11] | That was the woman from this morning. | 是早上那个女的 |
[09:13] | – Are you sure? – Oh, yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[09:17] | Hey, Sarge, I think we got something. | 警长 我觉得我们有发现 |
[10:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:11] | Looking for you. | 找你 |
[10:21] | Get up. Get up! Put your hands on the table. | 站起来 站起来 把手放在桌上 |
[10:27] | You got about ten seconds to explain to me | 你有大约十分钟可以向我解释 |
[10:29] | what the hell you think you’re doing breaking into my house? | 你到底怎么想的会闯入我家 |
[10:31] | Man, it’s your backyard. I’d relax. | 哥们 这是你的后院 别紧张 |
[10:33] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[10:35] | Oh, you want to talk? Is that right? | 你想谈谈 对吗 |
[10:37] | So why not talk to my cops at the chop shop? | 那为什么不跟拆车厂里我的警员谈 |
[10:42] | Yeah. They saw you, Anna. | 对 他们看到你了 安娜 |
[10:45] | They also found you used a fake last name and address | 他们还发现你的车证用了 |
[10:47] | on your registration. | 假姓氏和地址 |
[10:50] | So why don’t you tell me who you are | 所以快告诉我你到底是谁 |
[10:52] | and what the hell you’re doing in my backyard. | 在我家后院里干什么 |
[10:56] | I have info on the rip crew that you’re after, | 我有你在查的劫匪的信息 |
[11:00] | but I’m not going on paper. | 但我不想记录在案 |
[11:00] | No judges, no Franks Motion. | 没有法官 没有弗兰克斯动议 |
[11:02] | Franks Motion, okay, so you’re an active CI. | 弗兰克斯动议 好 所以你是线人执行任务 |
[11:06] | – For who? – Are you interested in the tip or what? | -为谁 -你想知道的是情报还是别的 |
[11:10] | I ran a bunch of your cases that went to court. | 我帮你们查过很多上法庭的案子 |
[11:12] | Not once has a CI ever had to come forward. | 从来没有一个线人必须站出来作证 |
[11:15] | Some cases were even dropped ’cause you refuse to testify | 有些案子甚至因为你们拒绝作证 |
[11:17] | where you got the intel from. | 说出情报来源而被撤销了 |
[11:18] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[11:20] | I want to be invisible. | 隐姓埋名 |
[11:22] | And I want five grand. And then I’ll tell you | 再给我五千块 然后我就会告诉你 |
[11:23] | everything you need. | 你想知道的一切 |
[11:27] | You know, a cop/CI relationship | 警察和线人的关系 |
[11:28] | is all about trust. | 完全出于信任 |
[11:31] | Lying, showing up at my house, | 满嘴谎言 突然出现在我家里 |
[11:33] | refusing to tell me your name, it’s not a good start. | 拒绝告诉我真名 这个头可开得不好 |
[11:36] | All right, I’m happy to take it to the DEA. | 好 我很乐意把情报告诉缉毒局 |
[11:38] | Is that who you’re working with? | 你在跟他们合作吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t think you’re gonna take it to them, | 好吧 我觉得你不会把情报告诉他们 |
[11:44] | ’cause they are definitely gonna make you testify. | 因为他们肯定会让你去作证 |
[11:48] | You hooked in with Los Temidos? | 你跟恐怖分子帮有联系吗 |
[11:52] | Just tell me your full name. | 告诉我你的全名 |
[11:57] | Get your phone. | 把你的电话拿出来 |
[12:03] | That’s my number. My name’s Anna Avalos. | 这是我的电话号码 我叫安娜·阿瓦洛斯 |
[12:07] | Look me up or whatever it is you got to do. | 你可以去查我或随便怎么样 |
[12:09] | Call me by noon tomorrow or I’m out. | 明天中午之前打电话给我否则我就退出 |
[12:23] | Anna Avalos, born and raised Little Village. | 安娜·阿瓦洛斯 在小村镇出生长大 |
[12:25] | She’s got one kid, a five‐year‐old boy. | 她有一个孩子 一个五岁男孩 |
[12:27] | There’s no father attached to the birth certificate. | 出生证上没有登记父亲 |
[12:29] | But her family, very deep with Los Temidos. | 但她的家人 跟恐怖分子帮很有渊源 |
[12:32] | And Anna’s pop’s had been in the joint since she was ten. | 安娜的爸爸在她十岁那年就入狱了 |
[12:34] | He’s never getting out. Her mom dealt for Los Temidos, | 之后再也没出来 她妈妈给恐怖分子帮贩毒 |
[12:37] | died when Anna was 17. | 她在安娜17岁那年去世了 |
[12:39] | Her brother, Miguel, | 她哥哥 米格尔 |
[12:40] | was hooked on a 20‐year armed robbery charge. | 因持械抢劫被判20年 |
[12:42] | He got shanked to death in prison in 2017. | 2017年 他在监狱里被捅死了 |
[12:44] | Anna got linked up further after that. | 安娜之后跟那个团伙联系更紧密了 |
[12:46] | Started dealing, got pinched in 2018, | 她开始贩毒 2018年被抓 |
[12:49] | did time, played nice in Menard, | 进过监狱 在门纳德监狱表现不错 |
[12:51] | got out a year ago, got her kid out of foster care. | 一年前出狱 把孩子从寄养中心接了出来 |
[12:53] | She’s been an active CI for the DEA for six months. | 她在缉毒局做卧底已经六个月了 |
[12:56] | Handler says her tips are solid | 负责人说她的消息很可靠 |
[12:57] | and she’s well placed within Los Temidos, | 她在犯罪分子中间很有地位 |
[12:59] | trusted because of her family. | 因为家人的原因很受信任 |
[13:01] | So we struck gold. | 所以我们挖到宝了 |
[13:03] | Well, her handler says she’s slippery. | 她的联络人说她很狡猾 |
[13:05] | She parcels out intel for maximum profit. | 她靠散布情报以获取最大利润 |
[13:08] | We get an explanation as to why she was | 知道她为什么会出现在 |
[13:09] | at the rip and the chop shop? | 作案现场和拆车厂了吗 |
[13:11] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[13:12] | Whatever it is, it’s not gonna be good. | 不论什么原因 都不会是好事 |
[13:16] | We spent weeks lining up Manny and this buy/bust, | 我们花了几周时间策划曼尼和这个买卖 |
[13:19] | and I don’t see a single Los Temidos | 我没看到一个恐怖分子帮 |
[13:21] | with his photo crossed out. | 任何成员的照片被划掉 |
[13:22] | Maybe Anna can get us the rip crew. | 也许安娜能帮我们找到劫匪 |
[13:24] | Maybe she can even get us another bite at the apple. | 或许她甚至可以让我们找到另一个突破口 |
[13:27] | And she’s a pro CI. | 她是个专业的线人 |
[13:28] | I mean, if she wasn’t slippery, she’d be dead and gone. | 如果她不狡猾的话 她早就死了 |
[13:32] | Let’s use her. | 我们好好利用她 |
[13:42] | What do you got? | 你有什么消息 |
[13:44] | The leader of the rip crew is Luis Cortes. | 劫匪头目是路易斯·科尔特斯 |
[13:47] | He’s a VP in the 34th. He’s pissed at the higher ups | 他是34街的二把手 他对高层很不满 |
[13:51] | ’cause he thinks he should be on the council, | 因为他觉得他应该加入议会 |
[13:52] | so he’s ripping ’em off. | 所以他在抢他们的货 |
[13:54] | It’s dumb ass logic, but he ain’t dumb. | 逻辑很愚蠢 但他人不蠢 |
[13:57] | All right. Who’s he working with? | 好吧 他跟谁合作 |
[13:59] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[14:00] | Luis trades out cars and crashes at different places. | 路易斯在不同的地方买车和销毁车 |
[14:04] | Dude’s a blur. | 这家伙是个谜 |
[14:06] | And Los Temidos got any idea | 恐怖分子帮知道 |
[14:08] | they’re being jacked by one of their own? | 他们被自己人抢劫了吗 |
[14:10] | No, or they would’ve fed Luis his intestines by now. | 不 不然他们早就把路易斯的肠子喂给他自己了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, that’s exactly right. | 没错 完全正确 |
[14:15] | So how do you know? | 那你怎么知道的 |
[14:18] | Overheard it. | 无意中听到的 |
[14:21] | Is that why you were at the rip location, chop shop? | 所以你才出现在劫案现场 拆车厂吗 |
[14:24] | Look, if you were gonna keep vetting me, | 听着 如果你要一直审问我 |
[14:25] | you probably shouldn’t have given me the cash first. | 你就不该先给我钱 |
[14:29] | Show of trust. | 你得让我相信你 |
[14:34] | I’m sleeping with Luis. | 我和路易斯上床了 |
[14:40] | He said the address, | 他说了地址 |
[14:41] | I wanted to see what it was, and I saw the rip. | 我想看看那是什么 我就看到了抢劫 |
[14:44] | Then I went to the chop shop to see if I could get | 然后我去了地下拆车厂看看能不能 |
[14:46] | something small to sell before Luis’s name. | 借着路易斯的名义卖点小东西 |
[14:49] | Always got to keep something in the back pocket. | 总要给自己留点后路嘛 |
[14:52] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna ask | 好吧 我不会问你 |
[14:53] | if you got something in your back pocket now. | 有没有给自己留什么后路 |
[14:55] | You’re just gonna give it to me. | 你把消息给我就行 |
[14:56] | For five grand more, yeah, sure. | 那就再给我五千块 |
[14:57] | No. That’s not how this works. | 不 生意不是这样做的 |
[15:01] | You got to give me everything, Anna. | 你必须对我和盘托出 安娜 |
[15:11] | He’s got another rip today. Noon. | 他今天有新的抢劫计划 中午 |
[15:15] | 1400 West 29th Street. | 西29街1400号 |
[15:38] | Here we go, we got a black Jeep heading westbound. | 目标出现 一辆黑色吉普车向西行驶 |
[15:41] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[15:49] | False alarm, Sarge, false alarm. | 假警报 长官 假警报 |
[15:56] | She said noon? | 她说的是中午吗 |
[16:10] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:12] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[16:15] | Luis is ripping a different target, | 路易斯在抢劫另一个目标 |
[16:17] | 140 West 23rd. | 西23号街140号 |
[16:19] | He’s hitting it now. Let’s move out. | 他正在袭击目标 我们出发 |
[16:27] | Are you sure that this is right? | 你的消息可靠吗 |
[16:29] | 140 West 23rd. | 西23号街140号 |
[16:33] | Quiet. | 没动静 |
[16:40] | – Kim. – Yeah. | -金 -看到了 |
[16:44] | Okay, we got blood. Gray SUV, back alley. | 我们看到了血迹 灰色越野车 后巷 |
[16:47] | You head it off. We’re following. | 你们去拦截它 我们跟着 |
[16:55] | Body, body, body! | 有人倒下 有人倒下 |
[17:03] | 5021 Eddie, I got a male GSW to the head. | 5021E 有男性头部中弹 |
[17:05] | – Roll us a crime lab. – Help! | -派鉴证科过来 -救命 |
[17:07] | We got another one. | 这里又有一个 |
[17:08] | Homeless guy caught in the crossfire. | 被误伤的流浪汉 |
[17:09] | I got another man down. I also need an ambo. | 又有一名男子受伤 再帮我叫一辆救护车 |
[17:52] | 5021 Henry, 10-1 , 10-1 , | 5021H 需要紧急支援 |
[17:54] | shots fired at the police, 220 Gregory. | 格雷戈里街220号 有人向警察开枪 |
[17:56] | Copy, 5021. Backup en route. | 收到5021 增援已出发 |
[18:00] | – Drop the gun! – Drop your weapon! | -放下枪 -放下武器 |
[18:01] | Drop the weapon! Do it now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[18:03] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[18:05] | I don’t want to shoot you! | 我不想朝你开枪 |
[18:11] | 5021 George, I got one offender down, DOA. | 5021G 有一个犯人死了 |
[18:14] | Two more fleeing eastbound. | 还有两个向东逃窜 |
[18:15] | Me and my partner are in pursuit. | 我和我的搭档正在追捕 |
[18:16] | Give me some cars now! | 马上给我派几辆车来 |
[18:26] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[18:27] | Give me a four block perimeter in the area. | 给我周围四个街区的范围 |
[18:28] | We don’t have these guys. | 我们找不到这些家伙了 |
[18:37] | We lost eyes. | 我们跟丢了 |
[18:38] | Don’t know if they hopped into a car or stole one, | 不知道他们是抢了车还是偷了车 |
[18:40] | but they’re long gone. | 但他们早就走了 |
[18:42] | So the mobile crime lab ran the prints on our dead guy. | 移动鉴证科检测了死者身上的指纹 |
[18:45] | Jose Vazquez, multiple priors, including arm robbery, | 何塞·瓦斯克斯 有多项前科 包括持枪抢劫 |
[18:49] | aggravated assault, did some time with Luis Cortes, | 故意伤害 跟路易斯·科尔特斯一起坐过牢 |
[18:51] | but apparently their connection goes back further than that. | 但显然他们之间的联系不止于此 |
[18:53] | All right. And the third rip crew member? | 好吧 那第三名劫匪成员呢 |
[18:54] | We got no intel on him yet. | 我们还没有得到他的情报 |
[18:56] | So what’s the nexus between our unknown | 那么这位神秘人跟我们的 |
[18:58] | and our two prison buddies? | 这两位狱友有什么关系呢 |
[18:59] | What the hell happened? Anna give you false info? | 到底怎么回事 安娜给了你假消息吗 |
[19:02] | – It’s possible. – No, it’s more than possible. | -可能吧 -不 太有可能了 |
[19:04] | She wanted our money and a cut from the rip. | 她既想要我们的钱 还想在劫匪那分一杯羹 |
[19:06] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 |
[19:09] | Well, I will find that out. | 好吧 我会查清楚的 |
[19:13] | Meantime, rest of you keep working the scene, | 与此同时 剩下的人继续调查现场 |
[19:15] | find something actionable. | 找到有用的线索 |
[19:42] | I got an innocent bystander fighting for his life at Med. | 有个无辜的旁观者在医院里挣扎求生 |
[19:45] | My team got shot at. | 我的队员被袭击 |
[19:47] | Look, I called you as soon as I knew. | 听着 我已得到消息就通知你了 |
[19:48] | That is not gonna be good enough, Anna. | 还不够 安娜 |
[19:52] | Tell me how you’re getting your intel. | 告诉我你是怎么得到情报的 |
[19:53] | I told you, I overheard. | 我告诉过你 我无意中听到的 |
[19:55] | And you and I both know that doesn’t make sense. | 你我都知道这说不通 |
[19:59] | Anna, either you’re in on these rips or I’m missing something. | 安娜 要么你参与了抢劫 要么我错过了什么 |
[20:03] | So last chance… | 再给你最后一次机会 |
[20:05] | how are you getting your intel? | 你是怎么得到情报的 |
[20:09] | I hacked Luis’s phone. | 我黑进了路易斯的手机 |
[20:12] | I cloned it. | 复制了它 |
[20:14] | Didn’t want to tell you ’cause I know it’s illegal. | 我不想告诉你因为我知道这违法 |
[20:16] | And I’m trying to protect my pipeline. | 而我只是想保护自己的信息源 |
[20:18] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[20:21] | – We’re done. – What? | -我们到此为止 -什么 |
[20:22] | All right, so I lied. So what? | 好吧 我骗了你 那又如何 |
[20:24] | Hey. Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:26] | What do you need from me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[20:29] | I’ll tell you anything, anything about me. | 我会告诉你一切 关于我的一切 |
[20:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:32] | That your brother died? That you went to prison? | 说你的哥哥死了 你蹲过监狱吗 |
[20:35] | Anna, you’re not the first CI in a gang I’ve dealt with. | 安娜 你不是我合作的第一个帮派线人 |
[20:38] | It doesn’t give you the right to lie to me. | 你无权这样欺骗我 |
[20:40] | So you read my file. I read yours too. | 你看了我的档案 我也看了你的 |
[20:42] | Oh, yeah? How’d that go for you? | 是吗 然后你知道了什么 |
[20:43] | You have the highest clearance rate in the CPD. | 你有芝加哥警署的最高权限 |
[20:45] | And the streets respect you. | 街上的人也尊重你 |
[20:48] | Means you make cases the way you need to make them. | 这意味着你会按照所需来立案 |
[20:52] | When things are worth it. | 当事情有价值的时候 |
[20:55] | This is worth it. And I am what you need. | 这就有价值 我就是你所需要的 |
[21:00] | My brother, he didn’t just die. | 我哥哥 他不只是死了 |
[21:04] | Luis ordered him killed. | 路易斯下令杀了他 |
[21:09] | He was 26. | 他才26岁 |
[21:11] | He was shanked like a pig, | 像猪一样被捅死了 |
[21:14] | ripped open in the yard. | 在监狱大院被开肠破肚 |
[21:16] | All because Luis didn’t want to pay me my dues anymore. | 全都是因为路易斯不想再付我会费了 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I was the last family member left and my $40 a week | 对 我是家族最后一个成员 而我的每周40美金 |
[21:24] | was just too damn expensive for Los Temidos. | 对于恐怖分子帮来说太昂贵了 |
[21:28] | Doesn’t change the fact that I can’t use you. | 这也改变不了我无法用你了 |
[21:31] | Yes, it does. Because you’re right, | 这能改变 因为你说得对 |
[21:32] | this isn’t an original story, okay? | 这不是最开始的故事 懂吗 |
[21:34] | Los Temidos rip apart any family that they touch. | 恐怖分子帮会拆散他们触及的所有家庭 |
[21:37] | But I am not just any CI. | 但我不是个普通线人 |
[21:40] | I am the best you could have, | 我是你能找到最优秀的 |
[21:42] | because I will get them. | 因为我能拿下他们 |
[21:47] | I can get them. | 我可以拿下他们 |
[21:56] | How? | 怎么做 |
[22:03] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[22:05] | Uh, no, sir. Not yet. | 没有 长官 还没有 |
[22:06] | No leads from the scene, nothing from the chop shop. | 犯罪现场没有证据 拆车厂也没有 |
[22:08] | Ran at Manny again, nothing. | 又审了一次曼尼 一无所获 |
[22:11] | SA said no to the warrant for Luis; we don’t have enough. | 州检察官拒绝了路易斯的逮捕令 我们的证据不够 |
[22:15] | Then we’re using Anna again. | 那我们再用安娜 |
[22:17] | She’ll meet Luis, get him talking about the rips. | 她去见路易斯 让他谈起抢劫的事 |
[22:21] | All right, she is not playing both sides. | 她没有做双面间谍 |
[22:24] | She’s just‐‐ | 她只是 |
[22:26] | she’s just too motivated. | 她只是干劲十足 |
[22:32] | All right, wire her up. Let’s go. | 好了 给她戴监听 行动 |
[22:37] | Press and hold this button for two seconds, it’ll‐‐ | 按住这个按钮两秒 就会… |
[22:39] | Then it lights up and you’re good, yeah, I know. | 灯会亮起 你就接通了 我知道 |
[22:41] | All right, the camera’s right here. | 好 摄像头就在这里 |
[22:43] | Keep that face forward. What that sees, we see. | 这一面朝前 它看到什么 我们就能看到什么 |
[22:45] | ‐ Turns on remotely? ‐ Yeah. | -远程启动吗 -对 |
[22:48] | Look, when you go in there, don’t force it. | 等你进去后 别勉强 |
[22:50] | If you relax, he’ll relax. | 如果你放松 他也会放松 |
[22:51] | You want out, the safe word is “Popcorn.” | 你想出来 就说安全词”爆米花” |
[22:53] | We’re gonna be close by so we’ll have eyes on you | 我们就在附近 所以整个期间 |
[22:54] | the whole time. | 都会监控你 |
[22:56] | You don’t trust me, do you? | 你不信任我 对吧 |
[22:59] | ‐ Nope. ‐ You should. | -不信任 -你该信任 |
[23:02] | You should be grateful that I’m risking my ass | 你该感谢我冒着生命危险 |
[23:03] | to make your case. | 帮你立案 |
[23:05] | It matters how we make a case. | 如何立案很重要 |
[23:07] | You get that, right? | 你明白 对吧 |
[23:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:31] | Okay, game time. Eyes wide. | 好戏开始 都睁大眼睛 |
[23:34] | ‐ Copy. ‐ Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[23:37] | You were a little harsh with her. | 你刚才对她有些严格 |
[23:40] | Voight’s not gonna be. Someone should. | 博伊特不会这样 总有人得扮白脸 |
[23:45] | We got an unidentified male with Luis. | 里面有一名未知男性和路易斯 |
[23:47] | Hey, ‘chita, come get some. | 妞 过来吸两口 |
[23:49] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[24:00] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[24:09] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[24:13] | Um, I wanted to ask you, are you‐‐ | 我想问你来着 你… |
[24:15] | are you doing anything tomorrow? | 你明天干什么吗 |
[24:18] | Tomorrow, you‐‐ | 明天 你 |
[24:19] | you got any plans? | 你有计划吗 |
[24:21] | Why you asking? | 你问这个干什么 |
[24:22] | Um, do you want to do something? | 你想一起做点什么吗 |
[24:25] | We’re doing something now, aren’t we? | 我们现在就在一起 对吧 |
[24:27] | You said you wanted to party, so that’s what we’re doing. | 你说你想玩 所以我们就一起放松 |
[24:29] | Yeah, that’s what I said but… | 对 我是那么说了 但… |
[24:32] | I also said I wanted to talk. | 我也说过想谈谈 |
[24:35] | I need cash. | 我需要钱 |
[24:35] | I’ve been telling you this for weeks and I wanted to see | 我已经跟你说了好几周了 我想看看 |
[24:37] | if you had something I could hop on. | 你手里有没有我能干的活 |
[24:40] | Hey, Pablo, | 巴勃罗 |
[24:42] | you still got that cousin who’s a cop? | 你那个当警察的表亲还在吗 |
[24:47] | Ain’t you got that cousin that you tight with? | 你不是有个跟你关系很铁的表亲吗 |
[24:49] | Guy’s a cop, yeah? | 那家伙是警察 对吧 |
[24:52] | ‐ Wha‐‐ ‐ It’s just cops show up at Tito’s place, | -什么 -只是警察去了提托那里 |
[24:55] | Vazquez gets shot down by the cops. | 瓦斯克斯被警察击毙 |
[24:57] | ‐ You‐‐ ‐ That’s a lot of police. | -你… -最近警察可真多 |
[24:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[24:59] | I thought we were gonna have a good time. | 我以为我们是来放松的 |
[25:02] | This does not feel good. | 这感觉一点不好 |
[25:04] | Let’s let it play. It’s her call. | 静观其变 她做决定 |
[25:06] | Can’t burn her. | 不能暴露她 |
[25:08] | So what you think, Pablo? | 你怎么想 巴勃罗 |
[25:10] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[25:11] | You think someone’s talking to a cop? | 你觉得有人跟警察告密了 |
[25:12] | I‐I don’t know, Luis. | 我说不好 路易斯 |
[25:14] | I don’t got no cop cousin. | 我没有警察表亲 |
[25:15] | I think you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[25:17] | ‐ What? ‐ And I think it’s messes like this | -什么 -而且我觉得就是这种破事 |
[25:18] | that gets Los Temidos talking. | 让恐怖分子帮的人叛变 |
[25:19] | Come on, Luis. | 拜托 路易斯 |
[25:20] | Sometimes even cops get lucky, okay? | 有时连警察也会走运 好吧 |
[25:23] | Los Temidos don’t know anything. | 恐怖分子帮也不是什么都知道 |
[25:27] | Or maybe it’s you who’s been talking. | 也或许告密的人是你 |
[25:30] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[25:31] | Not until she calls it. | 直到她说安全词 |
[25:33] | We’re gonna burn her if we move. | 如果我们行动就会暴露她 |
[25:34] | She’ll be as good as dead. | 她差不多就等于死了 |
[25:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[25:38] | You’re always around here. | 你总是在这里 |
[25:39] | Always nagging. | 唠唠叨叨 |
[25:41] | Always looking for your way in, your cash. | 总想跟我们混 想着赚钱 |
[25:42] | Oh, yeah, that’s‐‐ that’s all we’ve been doing? | 对 我们就都在干那些事咯 |
[25:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:59] | Maybe there is no rat. | 也许没有叛徒 |
[26:02] | Maybe Los Temidos don’t know nothing. | 也许恐怖分子帮什么都不知道 |
[26:06] | Bro, you almost got me going there. | 兄弟 你差点吓到我了 |
[26:10] | Whoa, wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你干什么 |
[26:10] | ‐ Come on, please don’t. ‐ Relax, guys. | -拜托 别这样 -放松 大伙 |
[26:12] | ‐ We got a gun. ‐ Go to the kitchen | -有枪 -去厨房 |
[26:14] | – and grab a knife. ‐ Settle down, nobody move. | -拿一把刀 -放松 谁都别动 |
[26:16] | I’m gonna cut this rat’s tongue out. | 我要把这个叛徒的舌头割下来 |
[26:17] | What you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[26:18] | Grab a knife and slice this stinking rat. | 去拿刀 然后把这个可恶的叛徒割了 |
[26:20] | What are you doing? Come on. | 你在干什么 去啊 |
[26:21] | Nobody move. We’re fine. | 谁都别动 我们没事 |
[26:22] | Sarge, we got to crash‐‐now. | 警长 我们得进去了 立刻 |
[26:24] | She is not calling it. Listen to her. | 她没让我们进去 听她说的 |
[26:25] | She’s saying not to move. Do not move. | 她说按兵不动 谁都别动 |
[26:29] | ‐ We’re fine. ‐ I’m going. | -我们没事 -我要去了 |
[26:31] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[26:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:38] | 5021, on‐view, male, possible weapon. | 5021看到一名男性 可能持有武器 |
[26:41] | 164 South Gage, back porch. I need cars now. | 盖奇南街164号 后门廊 我需要巡逻车 |
[26:45] | He just called patrol. What the hell’s going‐‐ | 他刚呼了巡逻车 什么情况 |
[26:47] | that’s not the plan, what’s going on? | 这不是计划 怎么回事 |
[27:07] | Hey! Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[27:15] | What’s going on, po‐po? | 怎么回事 老哥 |
[27:16] | What they do? | 他们干什么 |
[27:41] | ‐ Course we had to pull you. ‐ No, you didn’t have to pull me. | -我们当然会把你撤出来 -不 你没必要撤走我 |
[27:44] | Okay, I almost had him talking about the rips. | 懂吗 我差点就让他开口谈抢劫的事了 |
[27:46] | I had it. It was fine. | 都在我掌控中 没有事 |
[27:47] | ‐ That was not fine. ‐ He wasn’t gonna do anything. | -那不是没事 -他什么都不会做的 |
[27:50] | I know Luis. | 我了解路易斯 |
[27:51] | He was just paranoid and high. That’s all. | 他只是多疑而且嗑嗨了 仅此而已 |
[27:52] | You don’t know that. And we weren’t gonna sit there | 你又不知道 我们不会坐在那里 |
[27:54] | and watch as he tortured a man and then tortured you. | 眼睁睁看着他折磨他 然后再折磨你 |
[27:56] | – He pulled a gun. ‐ He wasn’t gonna use it. | -他拔枪了 -他不会用的 |
[27:59] | I was telling you that it was fine. | 我都说了没事 |
[28:03] | Now you have nothing. | 现在你们什么信息都没了 |
[28:05] | Go home. We’ll get Luis another way. | 回家吧 我们会用其他办法抓到路易斯 |
[28:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:19] | Tell me we got something else. | 快说我们还有其他线索 |
[28:21] | We think Pablo’s our third crew member. | 我们认为巴勃罗是匪团第三名成员 |
[28:23] | Height and weight are a match. He’s got two priors, | 身高体重符合 他有两次前科 |
[28:25] | but he’s no longer on parole. | 但已经不在假释期了 |
[28:26] | We got nothing else to move on? | 我们还有其他可追查的线索吗 |
[28:28] | No. | 没了 |
[28:29] | Well, we’re digging into him. | 那就深挖他的信息 |
[28:30] | His phone and financials look clear, | 他的手机和财务状况看起来没问题 |
[28:31] | so he probably has a burner. | 所以他也许有部一次性手机 |
[28:33] | I’m tracking him on social media. | 我在社交网上寻找他 |
[28:34] | SA says we have zero actionable evidence on our COH. | 州检察官说我们的通讯器上没有任何可行动的证据 |
[28:38] | Anna’s got something. | 安娜有新消息 |
[28:39] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[28:45] | She’s unreliable. Every tip that she has given us | 她不可靠 她给我们的所有线索 |
[28:48] | has almost gotten us or her killed. | 不是差点害死我们就是害死她 |
[28:50] | We should not be using her. | 我们不应该再用她了 |
[28:54] | You got something else, I’m all ears. | 你有其他方法 我洗耳恭听 |
[29:04] | We’re using her. | 我们就用她 |
[29:21] | Okay. You need to talk to me. | 好吧 你得跟我谈谈 |
[29:23] | Hailey, I don’t want to do this right now. | 海莉 我不想在这里谈 |
[29:25] | No. We’re not doing that anymore. | 不 我们不能再这样了 |
[29:27] | It’s not working. | 这不管用 |
[29:29] | You’re angry, Jay. I get that. | 你很生气 杰 我理解 |
[29:31] | You should be. | 你也应该 |
[29:33] | But you’re ignoring me. You’re sniping at Voight. | 但现在你在忽视我 挑博伊特的刺 |
[29:35] | It’s‐‐it’s the wrong way to handle this. | 这不是正确处理的方法 |
[29:36] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[29:38] | Can I not have a real argument against him? | 我就不能跟他争论吗 |
[29:40] | I got to back him all the time because that’s what you do? | 就因为你总支持他 所以我也要这样吗 |
[29:42] | No, I don’t. And just because I don’t back you | 不 我没有 而且虽然在你挑衅他的时候 |
[29:45] | when you’re challenging him, | 我没站在你这边 |
[29:46] | doesn’t mean I’m taking his side. | 不意味着我站在他那边 |
[29:49] | I make my own choices, Jay. | 我会自己做选择 杰 |
[29:51] | No one controls me. Not him and not you. | 没人控制我 他不是 你也不是 |
[29:55] | I made my own choices that night. | 那晚我是自己做的决定 |
[29:57] | I showed up there. | 我去了那里 |
[29:59] | But I’m still me. | 但我还是我 |
[30:04] | You’re acting like I’m not. | 你表现得好像我不是 |
[30:07] | You barely talk to me. | 你都不跟我说话 |
[30:08] | I‐‐ | 我 |
[30:10] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[30:15] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[30:22] | But I am doing the best that I can with it, Hailey. | 但我在尽全力应对了 海莉 |
[30:29] | Right now, this is the best that I got. | 眼下 这就是我的最佳方法 |
[30:53] | Luis set up a buy for the fent. | 路易斯定了出手芬太尼 |
[30:56] | I‐‐I called him. I know I wasn’t supposed to, | 我联系他了 我知道我不该这么做 |
[30:58] | but he’s panicked. | 但他慌了 |
[30:59] | ‐ Okay. ‐ He thinks Los Temidos is on to him. | -好 -他认为恐怖分子帮盯上了他 |
[31:01] | He’s gonna sell the drugs and get out of town. | 他打算把货卖了 然后远走高飞 |
[31:03] | ‐ Okay. ‐ So all you got to do | -好 -所以你们只要 |
[31:04] | is pull him over on the way to the sale | 在他去卖货的途中把他拦下来 |
[31:05] | and the drugs will be in his car. | 就能人赃俱获 |
[31:07] | I can’t do that. I need probable cause. | 不能这样 我需要拦停他的理由 |
[31:11] | Or a reliable CI warrant. | 或可靠的线人保证书 |
[31:14] | No, no. I told you from the jump, | 不不 我一开始就告诉你了 |
[31:17] | I am not going on paper. | 我不要进记录 |
[31:19] | – No judges. ‐ Then I can’t use it. | -不见法官 -那我就不能这么做 |
[31:24] | I protect my CIs. | 我保护我的线人 |
[31:27] | I’ll bury your file. | 我会隐藏你的文档 |
[31:28] | I’ll make sure no one makes you. | 我会确保没人知道你的真实身份 |
[31:33] | At some point, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 总有一天 你得开始相信我 |
[31:42] | Judge Baker, meet Anna Avalos. | 贝克法官 这是安娜·阿瓦洛斯 |
[31:47] | Why are you doing this, Anna? | 你为什么这么做 安娜 |
[31:49] | For my family, other people’s families. | 为了我的家人 其他人的家人 |
[31:54] | Information she’s provided has been accurate and valuable. | 她提供的信息一直准确有价值 |
[31:57] | Also attached DEA’s reliability forms. | 还添加了缉毒局的可靠性表格 |
[32:01] | I see them. | 我看到了 |
[32:05] | How are you still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[32:09] | I trusted my handlers, Your Honor. | 我信任我的负责人 法官阁下 |
[32:13] | My mother always said, | 我母亲总是说 |
[32:15] | politeness was the cherry on top. | 礼貌是锦上添花 |
[32:18] | You’re in good hands, Anna. | 你的负责人很靠谱 安娜 |
[32:23] | Night, Hank. | 晚安 汉克 |
[32:25] | Thank you, Judge. | 谢谢 法官 |
[32:39] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:43] | All right, I’m gonna drive you home. | 好 我开车送你回家 |
[32:46] | And you are gonna stay there | 然后你就待在家里 |
[32:48] | until after we move on Luis, yeah? | 直到我们逮捕路易斯 懂吗 |
[32:59] | Homicide’s on the way, | 凶案组已经过去了 |
[33:00] | but you can smell the bleach coming off the body. | 但你能闻到尸体上散发着漂白剂的味道 |
[33:02] | There’s no way anybody’s getting any evidence tonight. | 今晚没人能从上面获得任何证据了 |
[33:10] | It’s Pablo. Luis is tying off loose ends. | 是巴勃罗 路易斯在除后患 |
[33:28] | All right, everyone hang tight, heads on a swivel. | 好 所有人注意 给我盯好 |
[33:30] | We’re not letting this one tip. | 我们不能让这人溜了 |
[33:38] | Here we go. He’s moving out. | 来了 他出来了 |
[33:42] | What are you waiting for, bitch, let’s roll. | 你在等什么 贱人 我们走 |
[33:47] | What the hell’s she doing here? | 她怎么在这里 |
[33:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:15] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[34:33] | Sarge, he’s driving like it’s his test. | 警长 他开车太稳当了 |
[34:36] | We pull him over without reason, | 我们如果无理由拦停他 |
[34:37] | she’s gonna have to testify. | 她就要作证 |
[34:40] | Just keep following. We got time. | 接着跟车 我们有时间 |
[34:51] | He just hit her. We’re moving in. | 他刚打了她 我们要行动了 |
[34:56] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[35:12] | Driver, get your hands outside of the window. | 司机 请把你的手伸出窗外 |
[35:14] | – Do it now. ‐ Passenger, will you put | -赶紧 -乘客 你能把手 |
[35:15] | your hands on the dashboard for me? | 放在仪表盘上吗 |
[35:16] | ‐ I know my rights. ‐ This is bogus. | -我知道我的权力 -真是胡扯 |
[35:17] | You hit your passenger. That’s not in your rights. | 你打了乘客 那可不是你的权力 |
[35:19] | Put your hands on the dashboard. | 把手放在仪表盘上 |
[35:20] | Keep your hands where they are. | 把手放在原地 |
[35:21] | Yeah‐‐are you telling me I don’t know what I saw? | 你要跟我说 我不知道自己看见了什么吗 |
[35:23] | – I saw what I saw. ‐ Do you smell that? | -我看见了就是看见了 -你闻到了吗 |
[35:25] | Sir, what’s that smell in your car? | 先生 你车里是什么味道 |
[35:26] | What are you talking about, bro? | 你在说什么 老兄 |
[35:27] | I ain’t got nothing in my car. | 我车里什么都没有 |
[35:28] | Patrol 2262, gonna need backup | 2262巡逻车 需要支援 |
[35:30] | on a possible narcotics‐related. | 可能与毒品有关 |
[35:32] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:34] | Patrol 2262, this is dispatch. | 2262巡逻车 这里是总部 |
[35:36] | We have plainclothes in your area. | 你附近有便衣警察 |
[35:39] | – Step out of the vehicle. ‐ Whoa, what are you doing? | -请从车里出来 -你干什么 |
[35:41] | Step out of the vehicle now. | 请从车里出来 |
[35:41] | No, I don’t need to step out. I know my rights. | 不 我不需要出来 我知道我的权利 |
[35:44] | That’s an order. Undo your seatbelt, | 这是命令 松开安全带 |
[35:45] | get out of your vehicle. | 从车里出来 |
[35:46] | Undo your seatbelt and get outside of the car now. | 松开安全带 从车里出来 |
[35:49] | ‐ Do it nice and slow. ‐ What do we got, officers? | -慢慢地出来 -什么情况 警官 |
[35:51] | Narcotic odor. | 毒品气味 |
[35:52] | He’s refusing to get out of the vehicle. | 他拒绝下车 |
[35:54] | Sir, I’m gonna ask you one more time | 先生 我再说一次 |
[35:55] | to step out the vehicle. | 从车里出来 |
[35:56] | Hey, brother, this is harassment, bro. | 老兄 这是骚扰 老哥 |
[35:58] | – I don’t have anything‐‐ ‐ What did he do? | -我什么也没有 -他干什么了 |
[35:59] | – He didn’t do nothing! ‐ Put your hands on the trunk. | -他什么也没做错 -把手放在后备箱上 |
[36:02] | Ah, man, why are you guys messing with us? | 你们为什么找我们麻烦 |
[36:04] | You’re wasting your time. There’s nothing in my car. | 你在浪费时间 我车里什么都没有 |
[36:06] | – I already told you. ‐ I got a positive. | -我已经告诉你了 -找到了 |
[36:08] | A what? What’s a positive? | 什么 找到什么了 |
[36:10] | What are you talking about, bro? | 你在说什么 老哥 |
[36:11] | There’s nothing in my car. | 我车里什么都没有 |
[36:13] | Hey, that’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[36:15] | Hey, I’ve never seen that before. | 我从没见过那些 |
[36:18] | Hey, you planted that. | 是你放的 |
[36:20] | Bitch, you planted that! That’s not mine! | 贱人 是你放的 那不是我的 |
[36:22] | – That’s not mine! ‐ Yeah, yeah, you guys | -那不是我的 -对 你们才是 |
[36:23] | are the real criminals here. | 真正的罪犯 |
[36:24] | You calm now? Get up. | 你冷静了吗 起来 |
[36:26] | ‐ Let’s go. ‐ Come on. | -走吧 -快点 |
[36:29] | Hey, this is harassment, bro. | 这是骚扰 老兄 |
[36:31] | That’s not mine! | 那不是我的 |
[36:52] | Luis and Anna being processed? | 路易斯和安娜在处理了吗 |
[36:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:56] | Anna planted that dope. You and I both know it. | 安娜栽赃了毒品 你和我都知道 |
[37:02] | Got any evidence of that? | 你有证据吗 |
[37:04] | That dope was stepped on. | 那毒品被踩过 |
[37:06] | It’s not the same dope Luis stole from us. | 不是路易斯从我们那偷走的毒品 |
[37:08] | He was surprised it was even in his car. | 他也很意外毒品在自己车里 |
[37:09] | She planted it. The whole tip was fake. | 她栽赃的 这整个情报都是假的 |
[37:13] | We had cause to pull them over, | 我们有正当理由拦停他们 |
[37:14] | a reliable CI warrant. | 一份可靠的线人保证书 |
[37:16] | And the dope was dope. | 而且毒品就是毒品 |
[37:20] | And it got us warrants on Luis’s crash pad. | 这给了我们去查处路易斯的搜查令 |
[37:22] | Well, what she did is illegal. | 但她做的事违法 |
[37:24] | And we can’t prove that one way or another. | 只是我们没法证明 |
[37:26] | Can we? | 对吧 |
[37:28] | Bro, the guy has three bodies on him‐‐ | 这家伙身上背着三条人命 |
[37:30] | that we know of. | 还只是我们知道的 |
[37:33] | And now we got him. | 现在我们抓到他了 |
[37:36] | No. You’re not leaving yet. | 不 你还不能离开 |
[37:44] | You can’t disobey a direct order from me. | 你不能那样违背我的命令 |
[37:46] | That doesn’t work. | 这样不行 |
[37:50] | I can’t have you in my unit if you don’t trust me. | 如果你不信任我 我不能留你在我的队里 |
[37:53] | Then kick me off it. | 那就把我开除 |
[37:55] | But why don’t you go and tell the unit and the brass why. | 不过你可以去告诉小队和上面是因为什么 |
[37:59] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么办 |
[38:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:10] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[38:40] | Which one is yours? | 哪个小孩是你的 |
[38:42] | The little diablo fighting with the world. | 那个和全世界打架的小捣蛋 |
[38:45] | ‐ Nice kid. ‐ Hey, Rafa! | -好孩子 -拉法 |
[38:47] | – Play nice. ‐ I am! | -乖乖的 -我很乖 |
[38:52] | Look, if you don’t want this to be the last envelope of cash | 听着 如果你不想让这包钱成为我给你的 |
[38:55] | I ever give you… | 最后一份钱 |
[38:59] | I need you to be honest with me right now. | 我需要你现在就对我坦诚 |
[39:05] | You plant the drugs on Luis? | 你把毒品栽赃在路易斯身上吗 |
[39:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:12] | It was getting too close. I had to. | 我快要暴露了 必须如此 |
[39:22] | You got a hit list, | 你有个黑名单吗 |
[39:23] | all the people who ever wronged you? | 记录着所有待你不公的人 |
[39:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:36] | Anna, | 安娜 |
[39:38] | you’re taking too many risks. | 你冒的风险太大了 |
[39:43] | I mean, you’ll die doing it this way. | 你这么做会死 |
[39:46] | Leave your son all by himself. | 让你的儿子孑然一身 |
[39:47] | Then help me. | 那就帮帮我 |
[39:50] | Watch my back. | 帮我提防别人 |
[39:55] | You’ll never plant evidence again. | 你绝不能再栽赃证据 |
[39:57] | You’ll never lie to me again. | 你绝不能再跟我撒谎 |
[40:01] | I mean, you do, I’ll put you in jail myself. | 如果你这么干 我就亲自把你送进监狱 |
[40:02] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[40:10] | Can I go again? Can I go again? | 我能再坐一次吗 我能再坐一次吗 |
[40:12] | What’s the magic word? And where are your manners? | 神奇词语是什么 还有你的礼貌呢 |
[40:14] | – Say hello to my friend. ‐ Hi. | -跟我的朋友打招呼 -你好 |
[40:16] | ‐ Hi. ‐ Please? | -你好 -拜托了 |
[40:25] | You got any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[40:30] | A son. | 一个儿子 |
[40:34] | You don’t‐‐ you don’t see him anymore? | 你不 你不再见他了吗 |
[40:37] | No. | 不见了 |
[40:38] | – Was his birthday two days ago. ‐ Yeah? | -两天前是他的生日 -是吗 |
[40:42] | You do anything special? | 你做什么特别的事了吗 |
[40:47] | Same thing we do every year, since he was a little boy. | 每年都一样 从他还是小男孩起就是 |
[40:52] | Eat burgers, fries, chocolate shakes for breakfast | 早餐吃了汉堡 薯条和巧克力奶昔 |
[40:55] | at his favorite diner. | 在他最爱的餐馆 |
[41:05] | Family. | 家庭 |
[41:09] | It’s everything, right? | 就是一切 对吧 |