时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | She’s got a pulse! | 她还有脉搏 |
[00:06] | Do you think she’s gonna make it or not? | 她到底能不能挺过来 |
[00:08] | No, no, please, I have a daughter! | 不 不 求你了 我有个女儿 |
[00:15] | I feel like Makayla’s got a right to see her. | 我觉得玛凯拉有权来看望她 |
[00:17] | If you think that’s best. | 如果你认为这样最好的话 |
[00:22] | You look so pretty. | 你看着好漂亮 |
[00:24] | I couldn’t ask with Makayla in the room… | 我不能问 玛凯拉还在屋里 |
[00:28] | But did you find Roy? | 你找到罗伊了吗 |
[00:30] | No, Kim, we didn’t. | 没有 金 没找到 |
[01:16] | All right. Breakfast is served. | 好了 早餐来了 |
[01:22] | We got blueberry pancakes for you. | 我们给你带了蓝莓薄饼 |
[01:24] | Oh, well, that’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[01:25] | It was so cool. The lady at the counter knew | 可酷了 柜台的女士知道 |
[01:28] | that Adam was a police officer. | 亚当是名警察 |
[01:31] | She gave him a free coffee! | 她给了他一杯免费的咖啡 |
[01:33] | Which I did not accept, as that would be a violation. | 我没有接受 因为那样就算违规 |
[01:35] | He accepted a discount instead. | 不过他接受了打折 |
[01:39] | You all right? You got it? | 行吗 你能行吗 |
[01:42] | All right. | 可以 |
[01:46] | Okay, I see the mobility, the body torque. | 我看到了移动能力 身体的扭转 |
[01:48] | Nicely done. | 完成得很不错 |
[01:50] | Makayla, let’s do our absolute best | 玛凯拉 我们尽最大努力 |
[01:52] | to keep the syrup in the vicinity of the pancakes, okay? | 让糖浆待在薄饼旁边 好吗 |
[01:55] | Also, napkins are your friend. | 还有 纸巾是你的朋友 |
[01:56] | Remember that, okay? | 记住 好吗 |
[01:57] | Listen, uh, I’m gonna go meet a new CI, | 听着 我要去见一位新的线人 |
[02:01] | girl that Enrique from Narcotics hooked me up with. | 缉毒组恩里克帮我搭上线的一个女人 |
[02:04] | Says she’s ready to work. | 说她做好了准备 |
[02:06] | Would you wanna come? | 你想一起去吗 |
[02:08] | – What? – Sitter said she could | -什么 -保姆说她今天可以 |
[02:09] | start back up again today. I’ll call her right now. | 重新开始干活 我马上给她打电话 |
[02:12] | No. | 不用 |
[02:12] | Kim, it’s gonna be real easy. We’re meeting in a park. | 金 非常简单 我们在一个公园里见面 |
[02:15] | – Yeah, um, I’m not ready. – You sure? | -嗯 我还没做好准备 -你确定 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I mean, who knows if I’ll ever be ready? | 谁知道我以后是否还能出警 |
[02:33] | Good job! | 打得好 |
[02:37] | Ruzek? | 鲁塞克 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:45] | Enrique says you got something. | 恩里克说你有情报 |
[02:47] | For real? No “Hi, Ava, nice to meet you”? | 真的啊 不说句”艾娃 幸会啊” |
[02:51] | “Who the hell are you?” | “你到底是谁啊” |
[02:52] | Don’t you need to show me, like, your badge or something? | 你难道不需要给我看看 警徽什么的吗 |
[02:54] | No, no, no, we keep this casual. | 不不不 我们还是随意点 |
[02:56] | That way, in the off chance somebody sees you, | 那样的话 万一有人看见你 |
[02:58] | they’ll think you’re just here talking to a friend. | 他们也会觉得你不过在和朋友聊天 |
[03:03] | Ain’t nobody I know gonna think you one of my friends. | 我认识的不会有人觉得你是我的朋友 |
[03:06] | But okay. | 但好吧 |
[03:07] | Fair enough. So what do you got? | 那好吧 你有什么情报 |
[03:12] | G-parks are doing a big re-up. | G公园王帮要补大量的货 |
[03:14] | Okay, you got a name, a shipment date, a meet? | 你有名字 运货时间 约会地点吗 |
[03:17] | No. Not yet. | 没有 现在还没有 |
[03:20] | I could get that info for you, | 我可以给你搞到这些信息 |
[03:23] | if I had the right price. | 如果给我的价钱合适 |
[03:24] | All right, well, the way this works | 好吧 这事的操作是这样的 |
[03:26] | is you get paid for everything we recover, | 我们只要缴获赃物 你就能拿钱 |
[03:28] | so if there is a re-up, | 所以如果有补货 |
[03:30] | you get the info, | 你拿到情报 |
[03:31] | we pay you a grand for every kilo we seize. | 我们每缴获一公斤会付你一千块 |
[03:35] | – Yeah? – Yes, ma’am. | -真的 -千真万确 女士 |
[03:36] | Jesus. Okay, uh– | 天啊 好吧… |
[03:38] | I’m meeting my man tonight. | 我今晚见我的人 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna get the info. Names, dates, | 我会拿到情报 名字 日期 |
[03:42] | where they’re gonna stash it. | 他们准备藏到哪里 |
[03:44] | Uh, hold up, hey. | 等一下 |
[03:48] | You can do that all safely? | 你能平安地拿到吗 |
[03:49] | Who are you getting this from? | 你是从谁那里拿到情报的 |
[03:51] | Enrique said I wouldn’t have to tell you. | 恩里克说我不必告诉你 |
[03:59] | The more of the conversation we get taped, the better. | 我们录下的对话越多 形式越有利 |
[04:01] | Okay. What you’re gonna do, you press this button right here, | 你要这么做 你按这个按键 |
[04:04] | you hold for three seconds, record as much as you can. | 你按住3秒钟 尽可能多录 |
[04:08] | The moment that you feel like anything is going wrong, | 一旦你感觉有什么不对劲 |
[04:11] | you get the hell out of there, you understand me? | 你就赶紧撤 听明白了吗 |
[04:13] | There’s no amount of money or drugs worth dying for. | 多少钱或者毒品也不值得把命送了 |
[04:17] | What’d I just say? | 我刚刚怎么说的 |
[04:19] | No amount of money or drug’s worth dying for. | 多少钱或者毒品也不值得把命送了 |
[04:23] | All right. Where are you meeting your boy? | 很好 你在哪见你的人 |
[04:25] | 46th and Morgan, tonight at 10:00. | 今晚十点在46街和摩根街 |
[04:28] | Okay, I’ll meet you after 11:00 p.M., | 我们晚上11点以后见 |
[04:30] | 49th Street overpass. | 49街的过街天桥 |
[04:32] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[04:34] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:40] | Yo, it’s getting late, dog. | 天晚了啊 |
[04:43] | – Is this girl the real deal? – Ah, no, no. | -这女孩儿是认真的吗 -没事没事 |
[04:44] | She’ll show, she’ll show. | 她会来 会来的 |
[04:46] | Yeah, a’ight, you got all the official papers? | 好吧 正式的文件你都带好了 |
[04:53] | How’s Burgess today? | 伯吉斯今天怎么样 |
[04:54] | She feeling better? | 感觉好一些了吗 |
[04:58] | She’s not good, man. She’s not great. | 她不算太好 不太好 |
[05:00] | Units in the seventh district, shots fired detected | 第七区的各小组 安保录像监测到 |
[05:02] | by the ShotSpotter at 46th and Morgan. | 46街和摩根街有枪响 |
[05:04] | Wait, that’s where Ava’s supposed to do her meet. | 等等 艾娃就应该在那里见人 |
[05:06] | 5021 Ida, we’re gonna roll on that Morgan job. | 5021I 我们去摩根街出警 |
[05:16] | Did y’all hear gunshots? | 你们都听到了枪声吗 |
[05:19] | Y’all straight? Y’all didn’t hear nothing? | 你们都实话吧 什么也没听见吗 |
[05:21] | Come on, man, somebody talk to me. | 行了 谁和我说句话啊 |
[05:23] | Huh? Y’all heard the shots. | 你们听到枪声了 |
[05:24] | Where’d they come from? | 是从哪里打的 |
[05:27] | – In there. – All right. | -那里面 -好的 |
[05:28] | We’ll have a check. | 我们去查查 |
[05:47] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[06:20] | 5021 David, squad on the scene of the shots fired. | 5021D 在响枪现场的小组 |
[06:22] | I got a black SUV, tinted windows, | 有辆黑色的SUV 车窗贴膜 |
[06:24] | flying westbound down the alley, plates unknown. | 从小巷往西逃走 车牌不清 |
[06:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:41] | 5021I 5021 Ida. | |
[06:44] | I got a DOA at 4601 South Morgan. | 在摩根南街4601号发现尸体 |
[06:49] | – Roll crime lab. – Copy that, 5021 Ida. | -让鉴证科来 -收到 5021I |
[06:51] | Crime lab en route. | 鉴证科出动 |
[07:02] | Please, please, I swear I didn’t say anything. | 别别 我发誓我什么都没说 |
[07:06] | I swear– | 我发誓… |
[07:12] | She got made. | 她被发现了 |
[07:22] | All right, what do we know? | 什么情况 |
[07:24] | Well, shooter policed his brass, | 枪手收拾了他的弹壳 |
[07:26] | or we’re dealing with a revolver. | 或者是把左轮手枪 |
[07:28] | Checked the alleyway for weapons. | 在小巷里查找过武器 |
[07:30] | – We didn’t find a thing. – Vehicle? | -什么也没找到 -车辆 |
[07:32] | Black SUV, no plates, no PODs, no security cameras | 黑色SUV 没有车牌 没有警用监控 没有探头 |
[07:35] | except for the ShotSpotters out front, but that’s a zero, | 除了外面的安保录像 但那里没东西 |
[07:38] | ’cause nobody entered that way. | 因为没有人从那个方向进入 |
[07:39] | Still can’t confirm who she was meeting. | 还是无法确定她是和谁见面 |
[07:41] | I mean, she didn’t give me a name, just G-Park Lords. | 她没告诉我名字 只说了是G公园王帮 |
[07:44] | Right. | 对 |
[07:44] | This whole block’s a stronghold, we’ve seen the movie, | 整个街区都是他们的地盘 我们已经见识到了 |
[07:46] | no one’s talking, no one saw anything. | 没人开口 谁都没看到任何事 |
[07:48] | All right, so we invoke zero tolerance on this block. | 好 那我们在这个街区实行零容忍政策 |
[07:50] | Lock ’em up for jaywalking if we have to. | 有必要的话只要乱穿马路就抓人 |
[07:53] | We shut down their narcotic sales, | 我们关停他们的毒品买卖 |
[07:54] | someone’s gonna start talking. | 自然会有人开口 |
[07:57] | – What do you got? – Ava was raped. | -有什么发现 -艾娃被强奸了 |
[07:59] | Two GSWs, point-blank range. Looks personal to me. | 两处枪伤 近距离射击 我觉得是个人恩怨 |
[08:06] | Our recording suggests this is the Lords taking care of a rat. | 我们的录音显示这是王帮在处理叛徒 |
[08:10] | So let’s compile a list of | 我们整理一张这个街区 |
[08:11] | all documented bangers on this block. | 所有记录在案的帮派人员名单 |
[08:13] | I want the whole set, from the shot-caller | 我想要完整的名单 从管事的到 |
[08:15] | to the shorty slinging bags. | 小跟班 |
[08:17] | Let’s get a run on all sex offenders in the area too. Okay? | 我们还要查查这个区域所有的性侵罪犯 好吗 |
[08:19] | You got it, Sarge. | 没问题 警长 |
[08:21] | And meanwhile, work that alley. | 同时 查一下那条巷子 |
[08:22] | And get a rush on ballistics. | 加急处理弹道测试 |
[08:24] | This is a gang, chances are they use the same weapons | 这是黑帮 有可能他们会用同一把枪 |
[08:27] | – to solve other problems. – Yep. | -解决其他问题 -好 |
[08:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:33] | – Hey, Sarge. – Oh, no. | -警长 -不 |
[08:35] | No, I am not, nor will I be, available | 我不愿意 也没空 |
[08:37] | to sort through your 15 subpoenas | 再整理15张传票 |
[08:39] | and help you with the court book again. | 并帮你们查一遍法庭记录 |
[08:41] | It’s about Kim. | 是金的事 |
[08:46] | Oh, that’s cute. | 这就对了 |
[08:48] | I was wondering if that spot’s | 我想知道 |
[08:50] | still available in the Narcotics task force | 联调局缉毒特警队那个职位 |
[08:51] | working the federal wire. | 还在不在 |
[08:54] | – A desk job? – Yeah. | -那份文职工作 -对 |
[08:56] | Burgess wants a desk job? | 伯吉斯想做文职工作 |
[08:57] | I’m just wonderingif it’s available, that’s all. | 我只想知道那个职位还在吗 仅此而已 |
[09:00] | – I’ll reach out. – Okay. | -我去问问 -好 |
[09:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | M.E. found fragments consistent with a 9-millimeter, | 法医发现了跟九毫米手枪一致的碎片 |
[09:10] | but there’s no clean rifling impressions, | 但没有清晰的膛线 |
[09:12] | so it’s a dead end. | 所以这是个死胡同 |
[09:14] | Okay, where we at with the G-Park Lords? | 好 G公园王帮查得怎么样了 |
[09:16] | Patrol and Tact grabbed about ten of ’em. | 巡警和战术小队抓了大概10个人 |
[09:18] | They’re eating peanut butter | 他们在牢里吃花生酱 |
[09:19] | and jelly sandwiches in lockup, not talking. | 和果冻三明治 不开口 |
[09:21] | Well, at least we do have an idea | 好 至少我们知道 |
[09:23] | of who Ava was supposed to drop the dime on. | 艾娃本想从谁那里套消息 |
[09:25] | Her phone records indicate that she was tight | 她的电话记录显示她跟两位已知的 |
[09:27] | with two self-admitted G-Park Lords | G公园王帮成员关系密切 |
[09:29] | known as the Page cousins, uh, Daniel and Xavier. | 他们是佩奇堂兄弟 丹尼尔和泽维尔 |
[09:32] | Xavier’s actually an ex-boyfriend. | 泽维尔其实是她的前男友 |
[09:33] | Okay, we got eyes on Xavier? | 好 有泽维尔的行踪吗 |
[09:35] | Yes, we do,in the Danville penitentiary. | 有 在丹维尔监狱 |
[09:36] | He was scooped up a couple months ago | 他两个月前就因为一个无关的 |
[09:38] | for an unrelated distro charge, so that’s another dead end, | 贩毒指控被抓 所以又是个死胡同 |
[09:40] | and so is his cousin, Daniel, | 他的堂兄 丹尼尔也是 |
[09:41] | because he was on Instagram Live when Ava was killed. | 因为艾娃被杀时他正在图享网上直播 |
[09:45] | Okay, we got anything else? | 好 还有别的吗 |
[09:47] | Ava’s cell phone, social media. Any threats? | 艾娃的手机 社交媒体 收到过任何威胁吗 |
[09:49] | She didn’t have a social media presence. | 她从来不用社交媒体 |
[09:51] | Most of her calls were to friends or Xavier. | 她大部分电话都是打给朋友们或泽维尔 |
[09:55] | Her last phone call was an hour before her murder | 她的最后一通电话是在死前一小时打给了 |
[09:58] | to her P.O., Gary Franklin. | 她的假释官 加里·富兰克林 |
[10:00] | Okay, you two go talk to Franklin, | 好 你们俩去找富兰克林谈谈 |
[10:01] | see if he can tell us anything about Ava. | 看他能否告诉我们一些关于艾娃的事 |
[10:04] | Jay, Hailey, keep knocking on doors. | 杰 海莉 继续走访街坊 |
[10:06] | Yeah, on it. | 好 马上去 |
[10:07] | I’m Atwater and this is Ruzek. | 我是阿特沃特 这位是鲁塞克 |
[10:09] | Definitely appreciate you taking the time. | 非常感谢你为我们抽出时间 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:12] | See y’all got a lot going on this morning. | 看你们今天早上都忙得不得了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, tell me about it. It’s a damn shame about Ava. | 对 跟我们说说 艾娃真的太可惜了 |
[10:17] | – I had high hopes for her. – See where that gets you. | -我对她期望很高 -看看我能帮到你们什么 |
[10:20] | Need this filed, okay? | 把这个归档 好吗 |
[10:23] | So, listen, when’s the last time you spoke to Ava? | 听着 你最后一次跟艾娃说话是什么时候 |
[10:26] | She called me last night, | 她昨晚打电话给我 |
[10:27] | said she was gonna miss her mandatory check-in. | 说她要错过强制的签到了 |
[10:28] | – Did she sound scared at all? – No, hardly. | -她听着害怕吗 -不 一点都不害怕 |
[10:30] | She said she was gonna be working with the police. | 她说她要跟警方合作 |
[10:32] | – She was psyched about the cash. – Right. | -她很兴奋要赚大钱了 -对 |
[10:34] | We were wondering if there was anybody that you think | 我们想问问你觉得她是否 |
[10:35] | she might really want to point a finger at. | 真的想指证某个人 |
[10:37] | – Was she pissed at anybody– – Kevin. | -她生谁的气吗 -凯文 |
[10:38] | – Anybody else pissed at her? – CPIC just hit me back. | -有人生她的气吗 -公共信息中心刚回我 |
[10:40] | PODs picked up a black SUV | 监控探头拍到艾娃被杀后 |
[10:41] | driving erratically near the murder scene | 十分钟有一辆黑色越野车在 |
[10:43] | ten minutes after Ava was murdered. | 犯罪现场附近横冲直撞 |
[10:44] | Tags go back to a G-Park Lord named, uh, DeShawn Baker. | 车牌查出来是已知君主帮成员 德肖恩·贝克 |
[10:47] | She ever mention a DeShawn Baker to you? | 她跟你提过德肖恩·贝克吗 |
[10:48] | No, that does sound familiar though. | 没有 不过这名字听着耳熟 |
[10:51] | Mm, well, he’s probably been in those seats a few times. | 他可能坐过几次牢 |
[10:52] | He got a pretty long-ass sheet, | 他的前科特别多 |
[10:54] | including a prior for sexual assault. | 包括一次性侵前科 |
[10:55] | – That doesn’t ring a bell? – No. | -有印象吗 -没有 |
[10:58] | If he’s the one, you roll him hard for me. | 如果是他干的 你们给我好好教训他 |
[11:01] | I promise you, we will. Thank you for your time. | 我们向你保证 我们会的 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[11:13] | We got Baker’s car out front. You guys set? | 我们看到贝克的车停在前面 你们就位了吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, we just rolled up. | 对 我们刚到 |
[11:22] | All right, we’re gonna knock. | 好 我们要敲门了 |
[11:26] | Chicago PD, open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[11:32] | – I got the side. – I’ll move for the back door. | -我去侧面 -我去后门 |
[11:35] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. | 呼叫紧急支援 有人向警察开枪 |
[11:37] | 5612 South Emerald, plainclothes officers on scene. | 南翡翠大道5612号 现场有便衣警察 |
[11:40] | – Move! – Copy that, 5021 Ida. | -上 -收到 5021I |
[11:43] | Let’s back up, bro. | 我们退后 兄弟 |
[11:55] | Don’t touch that gun, DeShawn! | 别碰那把枪 德肖恩 |
[11:57] | Drop it, drop it. Hands up in the air! | 把枪放下 把枪放下 把手举起来 |
[12:01] | Hands in the air. Keep your eyes on me. | 把手举起来 看着我 |
[12:03] | That’s right, keep ’em up. Up! | 就是这样 把手举着 举着 |
[12:05] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:07] | Got anything on you in that bag I need to worry about? | 包里还有什么危险物品吗 |
[12:10] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[12:11] | Jail first. | 先坐牢吧 |
[12:13] | Then I’ll meet you there. | 然后我们再地狱里见 |
[12:17] | Yeah, well, today is not your day, DeShawn. | 对 你今天可不走运 德肖恩 |
[12:21] | You shot at the police, | 你开枪打警察 |
[12:24] | and we found a half a key of dope in your bag. | 我们还在你包里找到了半公斤毒品 |
[12:26] | Well, look, as far as the dope, man, I don’t– | 好吧 说到毒品 兄弟 我不… |
[12:27] | We don’t care about the dope. You understand me? | 我们不在乎毒品 你明白吗 |
[12:31] | See what I wanna know… | 我想知道的是 |
[12:34] | is do you know a woman named Ava Pierce? | 你认识一位叫艾娃·皮尔斯的女士吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah. I heard what happened to Ava, | 认识 我听说艾娃的事了 |
[12:40] | and I had nothing to do with that. | 我跟那事一点关系都没有 |
[12:42] | Ava was good girl. | 艾娃是个好女孩 |
[12:44] | Little on the crazy side, but she was good. | 虽然有点疯 但本质不坏 |
[12:48] | When’d you see her last? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[12:51] | I don’t know, a week maybe. | 我不知道 大概一周前吧 |
[12:52] | – A week maybe? – Yeah. | -大概一周前吗 -对 |
[12:54] | We got your vehicle three blocks away | 艾娃死后十分钟我们在 |
[12:55] | from where Ava lives, ten minutes after she died. | 离她家三个街区的地方发现了你的车 |
[12:58] | Oh, that’s my whip. I wasn’t in it though. | 这是我的车 我当时不在里面 |
[13:01] | I let my sister borrow it. I was in Detroit. | 我把它借给我妹妹了 我当时在底特律 |
[13:04] | You can check my phone for the boarding pass. | 你可以查我手机上的登机牌 |
[13:05] | I wasn’t even here. | 案发时我根本不在现场 |
[13:07] | Okay, let’s say we believe you. | 好吧 就算我们相信你 |
[13:12] | Do you know anybody who might want to hurt Ava? | 你知道有谁可能会伤害艾娃吗 |
[13:16] | Maybe her new guy. | 可能是她的新男友 |
[13:17] | I heard he roughed her up a few times. | 我听说他打过她几次 |
[13:19] | – Okay, you got a name? – Nah. | -好 你知道他叫什么吗 -不清楚 |
[13:21] | She never talked about that. | 她从没提过 |
[13:25] | So what’s up, can I get up out of here or what? | 所以怎么样 我能出去了吗 |
[13:29] | You shot at the police. | 你朝警察开枪 |
[13:31] | You ain’t going nowhere. | 你在这好好待着吧 |
[13:35] | Hey, Kev. | 凯文 |
[13:37] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[13:40] | I thought you should know | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[13:41] | Burgess is looking at desk jobs. | 伯吉斯在找文职工作 |
[13:48] | You talk to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[13:49] | Not yet. Just Ruzek. | 还没 只有鲁塞克说的 |
[13:51] | Nothing set in stone, but there is an opening in Narcotics. | 还没什么板上钉钉 不过缉毒组有个空缺 |
[13:54] | Sarge, call came in over the zone. | 警长 我片区接到报警电话 |
[13:56] | Witness saw a possible rape in a back alley off Racine. | 目击者在拉辛附近的后巷看到了一起疑似强奸案 |
[13:59] | Victim took off running, but the offender jumped | 受害者逃跑了 但罪犯跳上了 |
[14:00] | into a black SUV with tinted windows. | 一辆深色车窗的黑色SUV |
[14:02] | Let’s jump on it. Thanks, Trudy. | 马上跟进 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[14:04] | 2326 on scene, no sign of black SUV or the victim. | 2326在现场 没有黑色SUV和受害者的踪迹 |
[14:09] | 5021 Henry, we’re en route. 2326, secure the perimeter. | 5021H 我们在路上了 2326 封锁周边 |
[14:12] | Dispatch relayed the victim is believed | 调度中心说受害者 |
[14:14] | to be injured, so keep searching. | 可能受伤了 继续搜索 |
[14:16] | We’ll knock on doors. Maybe she ran inside for help. | 我们会挨家挨户敲门 也许她跑进了居民家求助 |
[14:18] | Stop! | 停车 |
[14:24] | Hey! We’re the police! | 我们是警察 |
[14:29] | 5021 George, we got eyes on our victim. | 5021 乔治 我们看到受害者了 |
[14:31] | Hey. We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[14:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[14:35] | We got you, okay. You’re safe now, I promise. | 有我们在 你现在安全了 我保证 |
[14:39] | He’s gone. He can’t hurt you. | 他走了 不能伤害你了 |
[14:55] | Is she stable? Can we try talking to her? | 她情绪稳定吗 我们能和她谈谈吗 |
[14:56] | Sorry, Detective, we gotta take her in. | 抱歉 警探 我们得把她带走 |
[15:02] | She’s catatonic. | 她处于精神紧张状态 |
[15:03] | Crime scene’s two blocks up, alley near a church. | 犯罪现场在两个街区外 教堂附近的小巷 |
[15:06] | Witness reports a black SUV leaving in a hurry. | 目击者说一辆黑色SUV匆忙离开 |
[15:08] | Didn’t get a look at the driver | 没看到司机的样子 |
[15:09] | and, again, we got zero plates. | 而且 还是没有车牌 |
[15:11] | But we did find an ID in the victim’s purse. | 但我们在受害者的钱包里找到了一张身份证 |
[15:13] | Her name’s Sara O’Connell. | 她的名字是萨拉·奥康奈尔 |
[15:15] | Been arrested for possession of heroin, | 因持有海洛因被捕 |
[15:17] | did the time, been out for two years, | 蹲过监狱 出狱两年 |
[15:19] | lives in Gage Park, works at a laundromat on Troy. | 住在盖齐公园 在特洛伊街的自助洗衣店工作 |
[15:21] | All right, so far we got nothing saying | 目前还没有证据表明 |
[15:23] | this comes back to Ava’s meet with the G-Parks, | 这和艾娃与G公园王帮见面有关 |
[15:25] | which means this could be random, | 也就是说这可能是随机事件 |
[15:26] | which means we’re looking at a straight-up serial. | 意味着这可能是起连环事件 |
[15:28] | I’ll go to Med, get a rush on the rape kit, | 我去医院 加急收集强奸证据 |
[15:29] | wait there to interview her when she’s able. | 等到她恢复了再跟她了解情况 |
[15:31] | No, I’ll handle Med. | 不 医院的事我来负责 |
[15:34] | I want you all working the street, everybody. | 我要你们所有人在街上继续调查 |
[16:13] | Kim. | 金 |
[16:14] | It’s me. It’s Hank. | 是我 汉克 |
[16:23] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[16:24] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[16:26] | Got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Come on in. | 有 赶紧进来吧 |
[16:34] | Makayla at school? | 玛凯拉在上学吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, Adam’s been taking her in. | 是啊 最近都是亚当在照顾她 |
[16:38] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
[16:43] | How you feeling? | 你最近感觉怎么样 |
[16:44] | Better. Yeah, every day better. | 好多了 一天比一天好 |
[16:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:51] | – Let me get you a coffee. – No thanks, I’m good. | -我给你倒杯咖啡吧 -不 谢谢 我不喝 |
[16:55] | Actually I need your help with something. | 其实我需要你帮个忙 |
[16:58] | I got this rape victim over at Med. | 我在医院有个强奸受害者 |
[17:00] | Oh, right, Adam was telling me something about that. | 我知道 亚当告诉过我 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, I want you to talk to her. | 对 我想让你跟她聊聊 |
[17:08] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[17:11] | I need all hands on deck. | 我需要大家共同作战 |
[17:16] | Really? You really need me for this? | 真的吗 你真的需要我干这事吗 |
[17:23] | Before you make any decisions–any decisions, | 在你做出任何决定之前 任何决定 |
[17:28] | you gotta give yourself a chance to feel like | 你得给自己一个机会让自己觉得 |
[17:30] | you can do the job again. | 你还能胜任这份工作 |
[17:33] | If you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[17:35] | You know? So it’s actually a choice. | 所以这实际上是一种选择 |
[17:44] | Just talk to her. | 去跟她聊聊吧 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Hi, Sara. I’m Officer Burgess. | 你好 萨拉 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[18:09] | Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? | 你介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[18:15] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[18:18] | Officer Burgess! How you feeling? | 伯吉斯警官 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:20] | Better. | 好多了 |
[18:22] | – Good. – Thanks, I’m just | -那就好 -谢谢 我是来 |
[18:23] | here to ask your patient a couple questions. | 问你的病人几个问题 |
[18:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:26] | Sara, I’ll be back. | 萨拉 我等会过来 |
[18:32] | How come he knows you? | 他怎么会认识你 |
[18:34] | I was down the hall last week. | 我上周住在走廊那头 |
[18:34] | I was a patient, like you. | 也是个病人 跟你一样 |
[18:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:39] | I was shot in the line of duty. | 我在执行任务时中枪了 |
[18:45] | Sara, can you… | 萨拉 你能 |
[18:50] | Think of any details about the man who did this to you? | 想起对你下手的那个人的任何细节吗 |
[18:52] | ‘Cause anything you remember could help us. | 因为你想起的任何事 都可能帮到我们 |
[18:56] | He was wearing a black ski mask. | 他戴着黑色滑雪面罩 |
[19:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:03] | What about anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[19:07] | Tall, short, slim, heavy– | 高矮 胖瘦 |
[19:09] | You’re asking me all these questions. | 你问我这么多问题 |
[19:12] | And I’m just trying to forget the whole thing, okay? | 而我只是想忘掉这整件事 好吗 |
[19:14] | No, I know. I know, I just– | 不 我知道 我知道 我只是 |
[19:17] | anything you remember can help us. | 你想起的任何事都可能帮到我们 |
[19:20] | Can you try? | 你能试试吗 |
[19:26] | Why don’t you start at the beginning? | 我们从头说起好吗 |
[19:31] | I left my NA meeting. | 我刚离开戒毒互助会 |
[19:34] | I picked up a pop at the convenience store. | 我在便利店买了冰棍 |
[19:35] | I started walking to the L. | 开始往地铁走 |
[19:40] | And he came out of nowhere. | 他突然冲出来 |
[19:43] | He put a gun to my head. | 拿枪抵着我的脑袋 |
[19:47] | He started dragging me toward a car. | 他开始把我拽向一辆车 |
[19:52] | And, um… | 然后 |
[19:54] | and then he… | 然后他… |
[20:01] | I don’t know how I got away. | 我不知道自己怎么逃跑的 |
[20:06] | He was gonna kill me. | 他打算杀了我 |
[20:10] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我可以从他的眼里看出来 |
[20:17] | It was like he– | 就像是他 |
[20:21] | He had all– | 他拥有所有的 |
[20:24] | All the power. | 所有权力 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:35] | I shouldn’t have been walking alone. | 我不应该一个人走路 |
[20:37] | Sara. God, no. | 萨拉 天呐 不 |
[20:39] | This is not your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[20:42] | I’m only here asking these questions | 我问这些问题只是因为 |
[20:43] | so we can catch the guy who did this to you. | 这能帮助我们抓到伤害你的人 |
[20:49] | You catch the guy who shot you? | 你抓到了射伤你的人吗 |
[20:53] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没 |
[20:59] | The SUV. Yeah, there’s a black SUV. | 那辆SUV 对 有辆黑色SUV |
[21:01] | Can you remember anything about that? | 你能记得车的信息吗 |
[21:03] | Um, was there anything unusual about the car? | 那辆车有什么特别之处吗 |
[21:05] | – Maybe a partial plate– – I don’t know. | -或许部分车牌 -不知道 |
[21:10] | Do you remember any of that from when you were shot? | 你记得自己被射伤时的细节吗 |
[21:16] | All I remember… | 我只记得 |
[21:20] | is what he did to me. | 他对我做的事 |
[21:24] | – And you’re making me– – It’s okay, Sara. | -而你却要我… -没事 萨拉 |
[21:27] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | -我不知道 -好 |
[21:30] | – We could–we could talk– – I want you to go now. | -我们可以 我们可以谈谈 -我希望你走 |
[21:34] | – Well, if you remem– – Can you please just go? | -如果你记起… -你能离开吗 |
[21:48] | I heard you were interviewing Sara. You okay? | 我听说你跟萨拉谈了 你还好吗 |
[21:50] | – Yeah, I’m okay. Are you okay? – What? | -嗯 我没事 你呢 -什么 |
[21:53] | You want to explain to me why Voight seems to think | 你想跟我解释下为什么博伊特似乎认为 |
[21:55] | that I’m struggling and not wanting to come back to Intelligence? | 我很纠结 还不想回到情报部了 |
[21:58] | Oh, no, see, that’s just a misunderstanding. | 不 这是个误会 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna kill Platt. I just–I asked her | 我要杀了普拉特 我只是 我为了她 |
[22:03] | if the desk job in Narcotics was still open. | 缉毒组的那个文职工作是否还在 |
[22:06] | You always said that sounded like a cushy spot, | 你总说这听上去像个轻松的岗位 |
[22:08] | so I wanted you to know you had choices. | 所以我想让你知道你有选择 |
[22:10] | And it’s your choice to push me into a desk job? | 把我逼向文职是你的选择吗 |
[22:13] | No, no, hold on. I want you to know | 不不 等等 我想让你知道 |
[22:14] | that you don’t have to do this ever again. | 你不必再出去经受枪林弹雨 |
[22:17] | Okay. You’re not okay, that’s okay. | 好吧 你没完全好 这没关系 |
[22:19] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[22:20] | – Great. That’s super supportive. Thank you. – Whoa, it is, Kim. | -很好 真是支持我 谢谢 -就是这样 金 |
[22:23] | – Thank you. – Kim. | -谢谢 -金 |
[22:25] | You have options, and we can work through this. | 你有选择 我们可以一起想办法 |
[22:28] | We can figure it out. | 我们能共度难关 |
[22:32] | I don’t wanna not come back to work. | 我不希望自己不能回来 |
[22:34] | Then you will come back to work. | 那你就回来工作 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I’m just gonna slip right back in. | 对 我就直接回来 |
[22:37] | – I don’t know what you want– – Gonna be perfect. | -我不知道你想… -肯定很完美 |
[22:38] | I don’t wanna do this right now! | 我不想现在谈 |
[22:49] | Your victim, Sara, I think she’s lying, okay? | 你的受害者 萨拉 我觉得她在撒谎 |
[22:52] | She seemed scared, but not in an untethered way, | 她看起来很害怕 但不是无法控制的那种 |
[22:54] | and before she got upset, | 而且在她难过前 |
[22:55] | it felt like she was thinking about her answers. | 感觉她在思考自己的答案 |
[22:57] | – It felt rehearsed. – Okay. | -感觉练习过 -好 |
[22:59] | – Why do you think she’d lie? – I don’t know. | -你觉得她为什么撒谎 -不知道 |
[23:01] | – Maybe she knows her attacker. – All right. | -也许她认识袭击者 -好的 |
[23:03] | The file said she had an ex, right, so… | 档案上写着她有个前夫 所以 |
[23:07] | he fought her for custody, had priors. | 他因为监护权跟她吵过 有前科 |
[23:09] | That doesn’t fit. | 这说不通 |
[23:10] | I mean, we have two rape victims. | 我们有两个强奸案受害者 |
[23:11] | It doesn’t fit with our first victim, Ava. | 这与我们的第一个受害者艾娃没关系 |
[23:13] | She’s got no connect to– | 她与这些没关系 |
[23:15] | Doesn’t mean that the ex-husband couldn’t possibly– | 这不意味前夫就不可能 |
[23:16] | We already ran him. | 我们已经查了他 |
[23:20] | But you know what, we’ll run him again. | 但知道吗 我们去再查一次 |
[23:21] | Okay, we’ll run anybody she’s afraid of. | 好吗 我们查任何她害怕的人 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna head back. | 我要回去了 |
[23:29] | – I didn’t mean to… – I know. | -我不是有意… -我知道 |
[23:32] | I know. Me neither. | 我知道 我也是 |
[23:44] | 泰勒·罗斯 萨拉的前夫 | |
[24:08] | Mr. Ross, do you have a moment to speak? | 罗斯先生 你有空说两句吗 |
[24:10] | I’m Officer Burgess. | 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[24:12] | – What do you want? – It’s about your ex, Sara O’Connell. | -你想干什么 -是关于你前妻 萨拉·奥康奈尔 |
[24:15] | – What about her? – She was attacked. | -她怎么了 -她被袭击了 |
[24:17] | She was in the hospital. | 她在医院里 |
[24:20] | She was raped, beaten, shot. | 她被强奸 殴打 枪击 |
[24:21] | Any idea who might have done that, Tyler? | 你知道谁可能做了这些吗 泰勒 |
[24:23] | Whatever she got herself into, that’s her business. | 无论她卷入什么事 都是她的事 |
[24:26] | It has nothing to do with me. | 与我无关 |
[24:27] | She relapse? Was it a drug dealer? | 她复吸了吗 是毒贩吗 |
[24:29] | – Something like that? – It wasn’t no criminal. | -这种类型的人吗 -与犯罪无关 |
[24:32] | Opposite. | 正好相反 |
[24:34] | Now I’m done here, so get the hell off my property. | 我说完了 现在赶紧离开我家 |
[24:41] | Are you saying her problem was with a cop? | 你是说她的麻烦来自警察吗 |
[24:44] | Tyler, I got no beef with you, and I won’t pull you into this, | 泰勒 我与你无冤无仇 我也不想把你牵扯进来 |
[24:47] | but you gotta tell me right now, was it a cop? | 但你得现在告诉我 是警察吗 |
[24:55] | It’s her parole officer. | 是她的假释官 |
[24:58] | Sara and Ava had the same parole officer. | 萨拉和艾娃有同一位假释官 |
[25:00] | Sara had been switched; it just– | 萨拉调换了假释官 只是 |
[25:01] | it hadn’t made it through to the official records yet. | 还没写到官方的档案里 |
[25:03] | Wait, parole officer, you talking about Gary Franklin? | 等等 假释官 是加里·富兰克林吗 |
[25:05] | – Yeah, that’s his name. – I mean, we did talk to him. | -对 就是这个名字 -我们跟他谈过 |
[25:07] | He seemed like he didn’t know anything. | 他似乎什么也不知道 |
[25:09] | He’s lying. He’s your guy. | 他在骗人 就是他 |
[25:12] | That’s clutch, Burgess. Come on. | 这线索很有力 伯吉斯 来吧 |
[25:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:17] | You’re coming, right? | 你也来 对吧 |
[25:21] | No. | 不了 |
[25:23] | Uh, I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[25:24] | – Kim, it’s your lead. – Sorry. | -金 这是你找到的线索 -抱歉 |
[25:30] | We already know that Gary Franklin | 我们已经知道加里·富兰克林 |
[25:31] | is Ava Pierce’s parole officer. | 是艾娃·普莱斯的假释官 |
[25:33] | Now you look at Sara’s sheet, her parole officer is listed | 你看萨拉的卷宗 她的假释官写的 |
[25:36] | as Julio Garcia, who retired six months ago. | 是胡里奥·加西亚 但他六个月前退休了 |
[25:38] | Gary Franklin took over her case. | 加里·富兰克林接手了她的案子 |
[25:41] | Burgess said that, | 伯吉斯说 |
[25:42] | according to Sara’s ex-husband, Franklin was using his power | 据萨拉前夫的说法 富兰克林在利用职权 |
[25:46] | and his position to the point of violence and abuse. | 和他的位置来实施暴力和侵犯 |
[25:48] | Franklin is also the registered owner of a black SUV. | 富兰克林的名下还有一辆黑色SUV |
[25:51] | All over Instagram, matches all the witnesses’ descriptions. | 遍布图享 与所有目击证人证词相符 |
[25:55] | He’s divorced, lives in a one flat in Gage Park. | 他离婚了 住在盖齐公园的公寓 |
[25:57] | Okay. This all makes sense. | 好 这都说得通 |
[25:59] | – Do we have a why? – We’re close. | -知道原因吗 -快查到了 |
[26:00] | A week ago, Franklin got a subpoena | 一周前 富兰克林申请传票 |
[26:02] | for Sara’s phone records. | 搜查萨拉的电话记录 |
[26:03] | Why did he want the subpoena? | 他为什么想要传票 |
[26:05] | Probably because he was getting suspicious, and he was right. | 大概因为他起疑心了 而且他没猜错 |
[26:07] | If you look at extension 744, area 4. | 如果你看分号744 第四区 |
[26:10] | It’s a direct line to Detective Murphy in Violent Crimes. | 是暴力犯罪科的墨菲警探的私人专线 |
[26:13] | Turns out Ava, Sara, and another parolee | 结果发现艾娃 萨拉和另一位假释犯 |
[26:15] | named Casey Thomas wanted to talk. | 叫做凯茜·托马斯 她们都想举报 |
[26:18] | But they didn’t give a name. | 但不说是谁 |
[26:19] | They didn’t give any specific details. | 她们没说任何细节 |
[26:20] | They just asked vague questions about what would happen | 只是为了大概的问题 关于如果她们举报 |
[26:22] | if they came forward. | 会发生什么 |
[26:23] | I guess they didn’t like the answer. | 我猜她们觉得答案不尽如人意 |
[26:25] | They never named Franklin directly. | 她们没指名道姓说富兰克林 |
[26:26] | We got an LKA on Casey? | 我们知道凯茜的最近住址吗 |
[26:29] | House in Lawndale. | 朗代尔的房子 |
[26:29] | All right, Adam, you and Kev go check on Casey right now. | 好 亚当 你和凯文现在去看看凯茜 |
[26:32] | Call Tact. Get eyes on Franklin. | 联系战术小队 盯住富兰克林 |
[26:34] | That’s good work, guys. Keep digging. | 干得漂亮 各位 继续 |
[26:59] | Casey Thomas, Chicago PD. You in there? | 凯茜·托马斯 芝加哥警署 你在吗 |
[27:04] | I got blood. | 我看见血了 |
[27:06] | Runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[27:08] | Chicago PD, stop moving! | 芝加哥警署 别动 |
[27:09] | Go get him! 5021 David, emergency. | 去追他 5021D 紧急情况 |
[27:12] | We got an offender taking off. | 有嫌犯逃跑 |
[27:13] | Roll the crime lab to 352 South Gage. | 让鉴证科来南盖齐路352号 |
[27:16] | Notify 308. Squad advise sergeant. | 通知308 小队通知警长 |
[27:19] | Kev, he’s coming out the front! | 凯文 他从前面出来了 |
[27:24] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[27:25] | We got a white male running southbound down the alley! | 有个白人男性从小巷往南逃跑 |
[27:39] | We in the pallet yard on Clinton. | 我们在克林顿的送货区 |
[27:41] | He’s around here somewhere. | 他就在这附近 |
[27:43] | – Have patrol set a perimeter. – Copy that, pallet yard… | -让巡警拉警戒线 -收到 送货区… |
[27:50] | Let’s move, let’s move, let’s move. | 走 走 走 |
[28:00] | To 5021 David, we got… | 5021D 我们发现. |
[28:04] | Hands up, hands up, now! | 举起手来 举起手来 赶紧 |
[28:06] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:08] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[28:10] | What’s your name, man? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:13] | Casey’s boyfriend, Dennis Crowley. | 凯茜的男友 丹尼斯·克劳利 |
[28:15] | He’s got quite the dance card, Sarge. | 他的前科也很多 警长 |
[28:17] | Multiple priors for felony theft, armed robbery, burglary, | 多次盗窃重罪 持枪抢劫 盗窃 |
[28:20] | you name it, him and Casey probably stole it. | 能说出来的 他和凯茜大概都干过 |
[28:22] | Tested negative for GSR. | 枪击残留物检测呈阴性 |
[28:24] | Crowley found her, we showed up, | 克劳利找到了她 我们来了 |
[28:25] | he got scared and ran. | 他吓坏了就逃跑 |
[28:27] | He got about 20 grand worth of computers | 他在那大概有价值两万的电脑 |
[28:29] | and other merchandise boxed up back here. | 和其他货物 都打包装在那里 |
[28:31] | No weapons, nothing that points to Franklin. | 没有武器 没什么指向富兰克林的线索 |
[28:34] | Charlie, tell me you got something. | 查理 告诉我你有进展 |
[28:37] | I got rage. | 我很愤怒 |
[28:39] | Multiple sharp force trauma. | 多处利器外伤 |
[28:41] | Sarge, she was shot and stabbed 20 times. | 警长 她的枪伤和刀伤共有20处 |
[28:44] | Tact got eyes on Franklin yet? | 战术小组找到富兰克林了吗 |
[28:46] | Tact puts Franklin outside his house ten minutes ago | 战术小组十分钟前发现富兰克林在自己屋外 |
[28:49] | holding a Giordano’s deep dish | 拿着乔达诺的深盘披萨 |
[28:51] | with a big old smile on his face. | 笑得比花都欢 |
[28:54] | So that’s his attempt at an alibi? | 这就是他的不在场证明吗 |
[28:56] | What’s the move, Sarge? | 接下去怎么办 警长 |
[29:07] | Hi, I’m Detective Upton. This is Officer Burgess. | 我是厄普顿警探 这事伯吉斯警官 |
[29:10] | We understand Sara’s staying here. | 我们听说萨拉住在这里 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I’m Nina, her cousin. | 对 我是妮娜 她表姐 |
[29:14] | Mind if we talk to her? | 我们能跟她谈谈吗 |
[29:16] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[29:24] | Hey, Sara, how you doing? | 萨拉 你还好吗 |
[29:33] | – Could you give us a sec? – Sure. | -能让我们单独谈会吗 -当然 |
[29:36] | I’ll be in the kitchen. | 我去厨房待着 |
[29:42] | Look, Sara, I know you’re scared, | 听着 萨拉 我知道你害怕 |
[29:45] | and I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[29:48] | But we have a problem, | 但我们有个麻烦 |
[29:48] | and I think you know what that problem is. | 我想你知道那是什么麻烦 |
[29:53] | Can you tell us anything? | 你能告诉我们什么吗 |
[29:57] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[30:02] | Last time we sp– | 上次我们谈 |
[30:04] | spoke, you asked me if I could, um, | 谈话时 你问我是否能 |
[30:06] | remember anything about the man who shot me. | 记得枪击我的那个男人 |
[30:10] | Yeah, well, you’re a cop. | 对 但你是个警察 |
[30:11] | You’re trained to remember that stuff. | 你受过训练去记住这些东西 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I am. | 对 没错 |
[30:17] | He was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. | 他穿着牛仔裤和皮夹克 |
[30:22] | And sometimes he’s wearing a jean jacket and a red shirt. | 有时他穿着牛仔夹克和红色衬衫 |
[30:28] | And sometimes he’s driving a white sedan. | 有时他开着白色轿车 |
[30:31] | And other times, I mean, it’s a blue pickup. | 其他时候 是个蓝色皮卡 |
[30:37] | It keeps changing on me. | 我脑中的画面一直在变 |
[30:40] | My memory just… | 我的记忆… |
[30:44] | Keeps playing tricks on me. | 不停地戏弄我 |
[30:49] | It’s the fear, I think. | 我想这是因为恐惧 |
[30:55] | But the one thing that I do know | 但有一件事我明白 |
[30:58] | is that he’s still out there, | 就是他还在逃 |
[30:59] | and I would do anything to bring him in. | 我愿意做任何事把他缉拿归案 |
[31:03] | Sara, you can have that. | 萨拉 你可以抓到这个人 |
[31:06] | You can end this. You can bring him in. | 你可以结束这一切 你能抓住他 |
[31:08] | We just need a name. | 我们只需要一个名字 |
[31:14] | He will kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[31:17] | And my kid. | 和我的孩子 |
[31:20] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[31:22] | And your child. | 和你的孩子 |
[31:24] | That’s what he said when I got out. | 我出狱时他也这么说 |
[31:26] | Who? Who said? | 谁 谁说的 |
[31:33] | Gary Franklin. | 加里·富兰克林 |
[31:39] | He raped me. | 他强奸了我 |
[31:43] | Whenever he felt like it for months. | 好几个月 只要他来了性质就强奸 |
[31:47] | You know why I never said a word? | 你知道我为什么默不作声吗 |
[31:51] | ‘Cause he told me… | 因为他告诉我… |
[31:56] | he’d protect me. | 他会保护我 |
[31:59] | He told me he’d help me get my kid back. | 他说他能帮我夺回孩子 |
[32:03] | Keep me out of jail. | 让我不再进监狱 |
[32:12] | So what do you want me to do? You want me to testify? | 所以你想让我怎么做 上庭作证吗 |
[32:16] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比那更复杂些 |
[32:19] | It would turn into a he said/she said in court. | 在法庭上会变成公说公有理婆说婆有理 |
[32:26] | And who’s gonna believe the ex-junkie felon? | 谁会相信一个前毒头重罪犯呢 |
[32:34] | Yeah, that’s what the other detective said would happen if I told. | 对 另一个警探也说如果我举报就会这样 |
[32:41] | So if– | 所以如果 |
[32:44] | if nobody believes me, then what do I do? | 如果没人相信我 那我该怎么办 |
[32:46] | We want you to wear a wire. | 我们想让你戴监听器 |
[32:49] | We want you to get Gary talking. | 我们想让你让加里说实话 |
[32:51] | You get him to admit to just one– | 你让他承认哪怕一个 |
[32:53] | one detail, and he’s ours. | 一个细节 他就归我们了 |
[32:55] | He spends the rest of his life in prison. | 他这辈子就得坐牢了 |
[32:57] | We’ll get tactical units and undercover officers | 我们会让战术小组和便衣警察 |
[32:59] | within 50 feet of you. | 在你周围50英尺范围内 |
[33:01] | He won’t be able to touch you. | 他肯定动不了你 |
[33:02] | We can get him. | 我们能抓到他 |
[33:05] | Please get him. | 请帮我们抓住他 |
[33:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:11] | I’ll do it. | 我干 |
[33:20] | You want me to show her how to activate the COH device? | 你想让我向她解释怎么开启通讯耳机吗 |
[33:22] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来 |
[33:26] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[33:27] | No one’s come or gone, and zero signs of Franklin. | 没人来或去 也没看到富兰克林 |
[33:32] | Are you sure this is the right thing? | 你确定这么做没错吗 |
[33:34] | We won’t make her do anything she’s not comfortable with. | 我们不会逼她做任何她不想做的事 |
[33:39] | Sara, you okay? Police are here. | 萨拉 你还好吗 警察来了 |
[33:44] | Think she had a change of heart? | 你觉得她改变主意了吗 |
[33:45] | She did seem a little nervous. | 她确实显得有点紧张 |
[33:47] | Sara? Excuse me. | 萨拉 不好意思 |
[33:50] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[34:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | She took her kid, cleaned out her bank account, | 她带走了孩子 把银行的钱都取了 |
[34:12] | went south on I-65. | 在I65公路上往南走了 |
[34:13] | We got her stopping off at Lafayette to gas up. | 我们发现她在拉斐特停留加油 |
[34:16] | – You called her? – Yeah, dozen times. Phone’s off. | -你给她打电话了 -对 好几次 关机 |
[34:20] | She turned it on long enough to say that she’s sorry, she’s okay. | 她就开机了一小会 说她很抱歉 她没事 |
[34:23] | I mean, we can bring in Franklin, | 我们可以逮捕富兰克林 |
[34:25] | but he ain’t gonna talk. We don’t have nothing. | 但他不会承认 我们没有证据 |
[34:26] | It’s worth a shot. We can ice him. | 如果有用 我们可以关关他 |
[34:28] | Nah, Kev’s right. | 不 凯文说得对 |
[34:29] | He’ll lawyer up. We’ll lose 48. | 他会找律师 我们就失去了48小时 |
[34:34] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[34:40] | I’ll get him to talk. | 我让他开口 |
[34:46] | I’ll get him. | 我能抓到他 |
[35:00] | You mind? Grand Central Station in here. | 我能坐这里吗 人多的像火车站 |
[35:04] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 坐吧 |
[35:10] | You, uh– you want some coffee, or– | 你 你想喝咖啡吗 还是 |
[35:15] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[35:16] | I’m a friend of Sara’s. | 我是萨拉的朋友 |
[35:19] | Mm, Sara. | 萨拉 |
[35:21] | – Well, I know a few Saras. – The one that was attacked, shot. | -我认识好几个萨拉 -被殴打 枪击的那个 |
[35:25] | That Sara. | 那个萨拉 |
[35:29] | I’m not following you. | 我不懂 |
[35:30] | She wants 20 grand, or she goes to the cops. | 她想要两万块 否则她就报警 |
[35:32] | She just wants to get the hell out of here. | 她只想离开这里 |
[35:33] | You never have to hear from her again. | 你永远不会收到她的信息 |
[35:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:38] | I’m not stupid, Gary. | 我不傻 加里 |
[35:43] | – What’s your name? – Jessie Tellmen. | -你叫什么 -杰茜·特尔曼 |
[35:45] | Met Sara at Stateville. | 在州监狱认识了萨拉 |
[35:47] | You can check it out for yourself, | 你可以自己查 |
[35:49] | you got access, right, and all your records? | 你有权限 对吧 还有你的记录 |
[35:53] | I don’t know what kind of story she’s been telling you, | 我不知道她跟你说了什么 |
[35:57] | but I like to think of Sara as a friend. | 但我把萨拉当作朋友 |
[35:59] | She’s obviously going through a really bad time. | 她现在正在经历一段艰难的时光 |
[36:02] | – Yeah. – Now where is she? | -嗯 -她在哪 |
[36:03] | Nah. | 不 |
[36:05] | That’s a no-go, Gary. | 这你别问了 加里 |
[36:06] | You meet me at Riverwalk, you bring the money. | 你去滨河步道找 把钱带来 |
[36:11] | Look. I wanna help. | 听着 我想帮忙 |
[36:14] | I’d be happy to give her some money, | 我很乐意给她钱 |
[36:15] | but I’m really busy all day out south, so how’s 5:30? | 但我一整天都很忙 不如5点半 |
[36:21] | Off 79th, Rainey Park, on the lake side. | 79街尾 雷尼公园 在湖边 |
[36:24] | – You know it? – No, but I’ll find it. | -你知道吗 -不知道 但我会找到 |
[36:27] | See you there. | 到时候见 |
[36:37] | You guys copy me? | 你们能听到吗 |
[36:39] | I got eyes and ears on you, sister. | 我能看到和听清你 姐妹 |
[36:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:46] | All right, we got all the parking lots covered. | 好 我们盯着所有停车场 |
[36:48] | You’re loud and clear. | 你的声音很清楚 |
[36:49] | Ruz, what about you? | 鲁塞 你呢 |
[36:51] | I’m sittin’ outside the tunnel. | 我在隧道这边 |
[36:52] | No eye, but I got it covered if they come this way. | 看不见 但如果他们往这边来我能看到 |
[36:58] | He’s 15 minutes late. | 他迟到15分钟了 |
[37:00] | Just hang tight. | 等着就行 |
[37:12] | Kim, he’s coming up behind you. | 金 他从你身后过来了 |
[37:24] | Hey, Gary. | 加里 |
[37:27] | What ya lookin’ at? | 你看什么 |
[37:29] | Eh, just taking in the sights. | 只是欣赏风景 |
[37:32] | Is it the money? | 那是钱吗 |
[37:37] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们走走吧 |
[37:38] | No. Let’s sit right here. | 不 就坐在这里谈 |
[37:42] | There’s no privacy. | 这里没有隐私 |
[37:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 老兄 |
[37:45] | No one can hear you. | 没人能听见你 |
[37:46] | Sit down, let’s do the damn thing. | 坐下 赶紧把钱给我 |
[37:47] | Sara wanted me to tell you something. | 萨拉想让我告诉你一些事 |
[37:51] | Not here. | 不能在这 |
[37:53] | You want the money, follow me. | 你想要钱 就跟我来 |
[38:00] | He’s armed. | 他带枪了 |
[38:04] | Don’t do it, Kim. Don’t do it. | 别去 金 别去 |
[38:14] | They’re on the move. I’m losing eyes. | 他们走了 我看不见了 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna get closer. | 我要靠近些 |
[38:22] | – Where are we going? – Oh, relax. | -我们要去哪 -放松 |
[38:26] | – You got nothing to worry about. – Yeah, Gary, | -你不必担心 -是啊 加里 |
[38:28] | you seem like a real nice guy. | 你看起来是个大好人 |
[38:33] | What happened between you and Sara anyway? | 你和萨拉之间发生什么了 |
[38:38] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[38:40] | I never laid a finger on her. That’s the truth. | 我从没碰过她 这是实话 |
[38:44] | I don’t know, man. I’ve seen lots of bruises. | 我说不好 我见过很多伤痕 |
[39:07] | I think he’s taking her towards that van. | 我觉得他要把她带去货车 |
[39:10] | Plates are 65 George Ida eight Charlie. | 车牌是65GI8C |
[39:12] | 65GI8… Sixty-five George Ida eight… | |
[39:18] | Yeah, that van was stolen out of Gage Park last night. | 对 那是昨晚在盖齐公园被偷的货车 |
[39:23] | I don’t like it, Sarge. I think we should move in. | 我不喜欢这样 警长 我们该行动 |
[39:25] | No, Burgess can handle it. Everybody just keep eyes. | 不 伯吉斯能行 大家先盯着 |
[39:29] | All right, Kim, it’s on your call. | 好 金 决定权在你 |
[39:34] | So where is Sara? | 那萨拉在哪 |
[39:35] | – I’d love to talk to her. – Get it through your head, | -我想跟她谈谈 -你搞搞清楚 |
[39:37] | man, she doesn’t wanna talk to you. | 老兄 她不想跟你谈 |
[39:39] | Just give me the money, I’ll walk away, | 把钱给我 我就走人 |
[39:40] | you go back to your filthy apartment and your stupid job. | 你可以回到自己肮脏的公寓和愚蠢的工作 |
[39:43] | You shut up! Shut up, bitch! | 你闭嘴 闭嘴 贱人 |
[39:46] | Move! | 上 |
[39:49] | She got what she deserved! | 她那是自找的 |
[39:51] | You know what? They all did. | 知道吗 她们都是 |
[39:55] | And now– | 而现在 |
[39:57] | It’s your turn! | 轮到你了 |
[39:59] | Chicago PD, you get on the ground now! | 芝加哥警察 赶紧跪下 |
[40:08] | Kim. Crossing. | 金 我来了 |
[40:22] | You okay? | 你好还吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 嗯 我没事 |
[40:27] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[40:58] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |