时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I love this theater. | 我很喜欢这剧场 |
[00:07] | Yeah, great bones, right? | 是啊 演出很棒 对吧 |
[00:10] | Totally. | 没错 |
[00:11] | I have. Actually, I was here opening night. | 我来过 实际上首演时我就来了 |
[00:15] | The show is starting. | 演出马上开始 |
[00:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:19] | – Lights. – Okay, yeah. | -灯光 -对 |
[00:20] | I keep forgetting. | 我老是忘 |
[00:49] | I have got a yummy lunch for you today. | 我今天给你准备了好吃的午饭 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna be– | 你会… |
[00:57] | Hey, let’s practice, okay? | 我们来练练 好吗 |
[00:59] | – Go. – My name is Makayla. | -开始 -我叫玛凯拉 |
[01:02] | Hi, Makayla. I’m Kimberly. | 你好玛凯拉 我叫金柏莉 |
[01:05] | You wanna play on the swings with me? | 你想和我一起荡秋千吗 |
[01:09] | I do. You seem very nice. | 想啊 你看着人很好 |
[01:18] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[01:29] | Caller reports lawn mower missing from garage. | 报警人说割草机放车库里不见了 |
[01:34] | Units in the 13th, calls of a woman down. | 13区各小组 有报警说一位妇女倒地 |
[01:37] | 221 South Mohawk. | 莫霍克南街221号 |
[01:38] | Caller states GSWs to the head, | 报警人说头部中枪 |
[01:40] | possible fall from roof. | 可能从屋顶跌落 |
[01:44] | 5021 Eddie, plainclothes officer responding on Mohawk, | 5021E 便衣警官响应莫霍克街的报警 |
[01:47] | Copy 5021 Eddie. | 5021E 收到 |
[01:59] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:00] | Two shots to the head, | 头部中了两枪 |
[02:02] | execution style. | 处决方式 |
[02:05] | Somebody took her up and pop, pop, she fell. | 有人把她带了上去 然后砰砰 她摔了下来 |
[02:13] | I don’t think that’s right. | 我觉得不太对 |
[02:14] | You see that dent? | 你看见那凹痕了吧 |
[02:16] | Look where her body is compared to where she landed. | 她尸体的位置和她摔下来的地方做比较 |
[02:18] | And her fingers, look at that. | 还有她的手指 看 |
[02:20] | They’re dug in. | 手指头扣了进去 |
[02:22] | I think she survived the fall | 我认为她摔下来没死 |
[02:24] | and then she was trying to move. | 然后她想要动 |
[02:25] | She was trying to drag herself. | 她想把自己拽过去 |
[02:27] | That’s when someone came and popped her. | 这时有人过来对她开了枪 |
[02:30] | We’re gonna go ahead and turn her over if that’s okay. | 我们要把她翻过来 可以吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah, go ahead. | 翻吧 |
[02:40] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[02:45] | Christ, she’s pregnant. | 天啊 她怀孕了 |
[02:49] | This your homicide? | 你会接这起凶杀案吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, it’s my homicide. | 对 这案子是我的了 |
[03:00] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[03:02] | We got her fanny pack off. | 我们把她的腰包拿下来了 |
[03:03] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 |
[03:09] | 危地马拉共和国 索菲娅·佩雷兹 | |
[03:09] | Sofia Perez. | 索菲娅·佩雷兹 |
[03:17] | – What are those? – They’re trouble dolls. | -那些是什么 -是忧虑娃娃 |
[03:20] | From Guatemala, I think. | 应该是危地马拉的吧 |
[03:22] | Put ’em under your pillow when you go to sleep | 你睡觉时把它们放在枕头下 |
[03:24] | and when you wake up in the morning, | 等你早上醒来 |
[03:25] | they’ve taken away all your troubles. | 它们就带走了你的所有忧虑 |
[03:30] | Okay, so the DOA is Sofia Perez. | 死者叫索菲娅·佩雷兹 |
[03:33] | 17, a Guatemalan national. | 17岁 危地马拉国籍 |
[03:35] | I’m thinking she was running from something or someone. | 我想她是在躲避什么东西或者什么人 |
[03:38] | Came down here to this construction site, | 来到这个建筑工地 |
[03:40] | but it’s a dead-end. | 但这里是死路 |
[03:42] | I just talked to that resident. | 我刚刚和那个居民谈过 |
[03:43] | She heard banging on the door but she hid. | 她听到拍门的声音 但她躲起来了 |
[03:45] | Thought it was a robber, | 以为是打劫的 |
[03:46] | so we have Sofia, dead-end, | 那么索菲娅呢 死路 |
[03:48] | can’t get in the door. | 门也进不去 |
[03:50] | I think she took the only other option. | 我想她选择了唯一的可能性 |
[03:52] | – She went up. – Yeah, she went up | -她往上跑了 -对 她顺着消防楼梯 |
[03:53] | the fire escape to the roof. | 往上跑到了屋顶 |
[03:55] | Whether she was pushed or fell, | 不管她是被推还是自己摔下去的 |
[03:57] | she landed here and then whoever was chasing her | 她摔到这里 接着追她的人 |
[03:59] | found her, put two in her head. Close range. | 找到了她 对着她的头开了两枪 近距离 |
[04:01] | – Shell casings? – No. | -子弹壳 -没有 |
[04:02] | So either the shooter policed them himself | 所以要么枪手自己捡了起来 |
[04:05] | or we’re looking at a wheel gun. | 要么就是左轮手枪 |
[04:06] | Sarge, security camera on this building right here | 警长 这栋楼的监控摄像头 |
[04:09] | has a pretty good angle. | 角度非常好 |
[04:19] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[04:20] | All right, let’s just skip to what we need to see. | 行了 我们跳到需要看的地方吧 |
[04:23] | All right. | 好 |
[04:24] | 40 seconds later. | 40秒之后 |
[04:27] | Wait, wait. Freeze it. | 等一下 画面静止住 |
[04:29] | All right, zoom in. | 放大 |
[04:31] | His jacket… | 他的外套 |
[04:32] | Anybody recognize that logo? | 有人认识那个标志吗 |
[04:34] | Murder weapon’s a revolver, make unknown. | 凶器是把左轮手枪 牌子不详 |
[04:36] | The slugs came back from the autopsy, .38s. | 弹头通过尸检出来了 0.38口径 |
[04:39] | Sarge, the street where Sofia died | 警长 索菲娅死亡的街道 |
[04:41] | 凶杀 未出生婴儿的凶杀 | |
[04:41] | is right in the middle of the claimed turf of two rival gangs, | 刚好在两个对立帮派土地之争的中间 |
[04:43] | Los Milagros and Los Payasos. | 奇迹帮和小丑帮 |
[04:44] | There’s been some real beef. | 他们最近仇大得很 |
[04:46] | Six murders in three months. | 3个月6起凶杀案 |
[04:47] | Homicide says two of those murders | 凶案组说其中两起 |
[04:49] | were female drug couriers. | 是女性毒品运送者 |
[04:50] | Guatemalan nationals like our victim, Sofia Perez. | 和受害者索菲娅·佩雷兹一样是危地马拉人 |
[04:53] | All right, so good chance Sofia was a drug mule. | 所以索菲娅很可能是个毒骡 |
[04:56] | All right, this man in the video, | 视频上的男人 |
[04:58] | let’s see if any other cameras picked him up. | 我们看看有没有其它监控把他录下来了 |
[05:00] | And our victim, I want to figure out how she got here. | 受害人呢 我要知道她是怎么来这里的 |
[05:03] | Check ports of entry. | 去查入境口岸 |
[05:04] | See if she’s got family here in Chicago. | 看看她在芝加哥是否有亲属 |
[05:06] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[05:08] | Play it. | 播放 |
[05:18] | Another signature here. Okay. | 这里再签个名 好的 |
[05:18] | 阿兰娜·默瑟 管理员 | |
[05:20] | Everything’s moving along really well. | 一切进展得都很顺利 |
[05:22] | Your petition to adopt has been accepted by the court. | 你的收养申请已经被法庭受理 |
[05:24] | I think I told you, we were able to keep her social– | 我想我告诉过你 我们可以保留她的社会… |
[05:26] | – Yeah, last time. – When we can do that, | -对 上次说了 -当我们能做到时 |
[05:27] | we leapfrog some steps, | 我们可以跳过几个步骤 |
[05:29] | so we were able to issue a new birth certificate. | 我们颁发了新的出生证明 |
[05:32] | The judge still has to certify it | 法官还要证实它的有效性 |
[05:33] | but here is the provisional. | 但这是份临时的 |
[05:36] | 伊利诺伊州出生证明 姓名 玛凯拉·沃德·伯吉斯 | |
[05:39] | Next steps, I need you to select your custodian. | 下一步 我需要你来选择你的托管人 |
[05:42] | Your backup, so to speak. | 也就是你的备选人 |
[05:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:45] | I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. | 我近期哪里也不会去 |
[05:47] | This is the law, Kim. Not optional. | 这是法律 金 必须要填 |
[05:50] | You understand, this is the person | 你要知道 这个人 |
[05:52] | that would take care of Makayla if something happened to you. | 要在你出事后照顾玛凯拉 |
[05:54] | If you died. | 如果你死了 |
[05:56] | Right. | 嗯 |
[05:57] | All right, okay. | 知道了 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna need a few days to think about it. | 我要考虑几天 |
[06:06] | Hey, that drug mule theory’s looking pretty good. | 毒骡这个理论看着挺靠谱 |
[06:09] | OCD transpo ran our victim through inbound flights. | 组织犯罪技术部在到达航班中找受害者 |
[06:12] | She arrived at O’Hare three weeks ago, | 她三周前到达奥黑尔机场 |
[06:14] | direct from Guatemala city. | 从危地马拉城直飞 |
[06:15] | One-way ticket paid for in cash. | 单程票 现金付款 |
[06:17] | Now, the video footage shows this guy | 这段视频显示这个家伙 |
[06:18] | finding Sofia at baggage claim. | 在行李提取处找到了索菲娅 |
[06:20] | He walks her out, | 他送她出去 |
[06:22] | he even takes her suitcase for her. | 他甚至帮她提箱子 |
[06:24] | Surely just being a gentleman. | 真是个绅士 |
[06:26] | Right, so the gentleman takes her to this car. | 对 所以这个绅士带她上了这辆车 |
[06:28] | Plates come back to an Alex Alonzo, 22 years old. | 车牌登记在亚历克斯·阿伦佐名下 22岁 |
[06:31] | He’s got a different build from the guy in this video, | 他与视频里的这个人身材不同 |
[06:33] | but he’s documented Los Milagros for a fact. | 但他也是记录在案的奇迹帮成员 |
[06:35] | Scoop him up. | 带他来 |
[06:36] | Quietly. | 悄悄地 |
[06:38] | Los Milagros. | 奇迹帮 |
[06:44] | We know your people bring in fentanyl through O’Hare. | 我们知道你们从奥黑尔机场偷运芬太尼入境 |
[06:46] | We’ve caught you five or six times. | 我们抓到了你们五六次 |
[06:49] | Probably didn’t catch you the other 30. | 或许没抓到你和你其他同伙 |
[06:51] | – Sir, I don’t know– – Alex, we know. | -长官 我不知道 -亚历克斯 我们知道了 |
[06:54] | Kay? You use girls, | 懂吗 你们用女孩 |
[06:58] | young women, | 年轻女性 |
[07:00] | as couriers. | 作为运货人 |
[07:02] | Mules. | 骡子 |
[07:04] | See, this time, | 瞧 这次 |
[07:07] | this time was different. | 这次不一样 |
[07:13] | This time one of them got murdered. | 这次其中一个女人被杀了 |
[07:15] | No, I’m nobody. | 不 我是个无名小卒 |
[07:17] | I’m a driver, a runner. | 我是个司机 运货的 |
[07:18] | No, no, no, I’ll tell you who you are. | 不不 我告诉你你是谁 |
[07:21] | You are her first contact here in America. | 你是她在美国的第一个联系人 |
[07:25] | You hearing what I’m telling you? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[07:27] | You brought the lamb to the slaughter. | 你把羊带到了宰杀之地 |
[07:31] | That makes you just as guilty | 所以你也一样有罪 |
[07:32] | as the man who pulled the trigger. | 跟扣动扳机的人一样 |
[07:33] | No, I swear, they tell me nothing. | 不 我发誓 他们什么都没告诉我 |
[07:36] | I get texted | 我会收到信息 |
[07:37] | arrangements from some burner. | 在一次性手机上收到安排 |
[07:39] | Pick up this person, bring ’em here. | 接谁 把她们带过去 |
[07:41] | And my cousin, he gives me a little cash for it– | 我的表兄 他给我一点现金 |
[07:43] | Sofia Perez. | 索菲娅·佩雷兹 |
[07:47] | Where did you bring her after you | 在机场接上她以后 |
[07:48] | picked her up from the airport? | 你把她带去哪了 |
[08:01] | There’s got to be some answers in there. | 这里肯定有些答案 |
[08:02] | When I give a positive, you guys move. | 我给你们同意信号 你们就来 |
[08:05] | Go get ’em. We got you, Ruz. | 去抓他们把 有我们在 鲁兹 |
[08:07] | We are seven blocks away | 我们离索菲娅·佩雷兹 |
[08:09] | from where Sofia Perez was murdered. | 遇害的地方只有七个街区 |
[08:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:23] | Meter man. | 查水表 |
[08:44] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[08:47] | Meter man. | 查水表 |
[08:55] | I don’t think there’s anybody here. | 我觉得这里没人 |
[09:00] | Why don’t you come in that back door. | 不如你们从后门进来吧 |
[09:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[09:15] | – Okay. – I don’t know what this is | -好吧 -我不知道这是什么 |
[09:17] | but it’s definitely not what we were expecting. | 但绝对不是我们期待的 |
[09:19] | Hell no. | 绝不是 |
[09:21] | Let’s move towards the back. | 我们去后面 |
[09:26] | Got an open door. | 有扇门开着 |
[09:39] | – Clear? – Yeah. | -安全吗 -嗯 |
[09:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:52] | This food is fresh. | 食物很新鲜 |
[09:55] | I got women’s clothing, underwear over here. | 这里有女人衣服 内衣 |
[09:58] | Yo, we got cuffs. | 这里有手铐 |
[10:01] | Another room. | 还有一个房间 |
[10:04] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[10:16] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[10:25] | Babies were born here. | 这里接生过孩子 |
[10:29] | Recently. | 就是最近 |
[10:36] | Bars on each and every one of the windows. | 每扇窗都有防盗窗 |
[10:39] | Handcuffs on each and every one of the beds. | 每张床都有手铐 |
[10:42] | These women lived there, Sarge, | 这些女人住在这里 警长 |
[10:44] | or were kept there. | 或被关在这里 |
[10:45] | This was never about narcotics. | 这根本与毒品无关 |
[10:47] | I mean, Sofia Perez, she was running from this. | 索菲娅·佩雷兹要逃离的是这里 |
[10:49] | Some sort of…baby farm. | 算是个…育婴院 |
[10:52] | Then after they killed her, they abandoned the place. | 在他们杀了她后 就废弃了这里 |
[10:54] | Yeah, ’cause they knew there’d be heat. | 对 因为他们知道肯定会有人找上门来 |
[10:56] | So, who the hell are they? Where did they go? | 那他们是谁 去哪了 |
[11:00] | – And where are the other women? – Sarge, | -其他女人在哪 -警长 |
[11:03] | forensics ran the dried blood that we found on a towel, | 鉴识科查了一条毛巾上的干涸血迹 |
[11:06] | got a hit on CODIS. | 在DNA联合索引找到匹配 |
[11:07] | Karla de Leon, 21, Guatemalan national. | 卡拉·德里昂 21岁 危地马拉籍 |
[11:10] | – And she was in there? – And she had a baby in there. | -她之前在那吗 -她还在那生了孩子 |
[11:12] | Forensics found traces of amniotic fluid, too. | 鉴识科还找到了羊水 |
[11:15] | If I’m right about this, | 如果我想得没错 |
[11:16] | if these sons of bitches are selling babies, | 这些人渣在卖孩子 |
[11:19] | once these mothers give birth, | 一旦这些女人生了孩子 |
[11:21] | they got no value to these people anymore. | 他们就不需要这些人了 |
[11:23] | I mean, if she’s still alive, | 如果她还活着 |
[11:25] | chances are they just turned her out on the street, right? | 很有可能他们会把她送上街头 对吧 |
[11:29] | So boots on the ground. Karla de Leon, let’s find her. | 派人去找 卡拉·德里昂 我们找到她 |
[11:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:33] | Okay, how do we do that? | 好吧 要怎么做 |
[11:37] | All right, I’m thinking I’m a young Guatemalan woman. | 我在想如果我是年轻的危地马拉女人 |
[11:39] | I’m alone, I’m in trouble. I’m in a city I don’t know. | 独自一人 有麻烦 在一个不认识的城市 |
[11:43] | I find a priest. | 我会找个牧师 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna run all the churches | 我去查布莱顿公园 |
[11:45] | in Brighton Park that offer Mass in Spanish. | 所有提供西班牙语弥撒的教堂 |
[11:48] | Make a list. I’ll take the top, | 列个表 我从上往下查 |
[11:49] | you take the bottom, we’ll meet in the middle. | 你从下往上查 我们在中间汇合 |
[11:50] | I like that. It’s a plan. | 我喜欢 是个主意 |
[11:56] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[11:57] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[11:59] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[12:02] | Might as well knock out the last few. | 不如把最后几个也问了 |
[12:03] | I’ll be happy to let you know you’re wasted my damn time. | 我很乐意让你知道你浪费了我的时间 |
[12:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:08] | Her name’s Karla de Leon. | 她叫卡拉·德里昂 |
[12:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[12:12] | I said I haven’t seen this woman. | 我说过我没见过这个女人 |
[12:13] | ‘Cause we think she’s in real trouble. | 因为我们认为她有大麻烦 |
[12:17] | Hola, Padre Francisco. Un día bendito. | 你好 弗朗西斯科神父 祝您日安 |
[12:23] | Well, I’ll keep an eye out. | 我会注意的 |
[12:26] | Esta es una iglesia santuario. | 这是个庇护教堂 |
[12:28] | – A what? – No, no, you heard me. | -一个什么 -不 你听到了 |
[12:31] | This is a sanctuary church. | 这是个庇护教堂 |
[12:33] | You know it’s a crime to harbor undocumented immigrants. | 你知道收留非法移民是犯罪吧 |
[12:36] | Even here. | 就连这里也是 |
[12:37] | I’ve never had any trouble with ICE– | 移民局从来没找过我麻烦 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, that’s a courtesy on our part. | 对 那你得感谢我们 |
[12:40] | We can notify ICE at any time | 我们可以随时通知移民局 |
[12:42] | so why don’t you take a look at that picture again. | 所以不如你再看看这张照片 |
[12:49] | She has nothing. | 她一无所有 |
[12:51] | No one. | 独自一人 |
[12:52] | She said bad people had sold her baby. | 她说坏人把她的孩子卖了 |
[12:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:04] | Please, only women inside our shelter. | 拜托 我们的庇护所里只有女人 |
[13:14] | Karla de Leon. | 卡拉·德里昂 |
[13:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:18] | You’re not in trouble, all right? | 你没有惹麻烦 好吗 |
[13:21] | I can help you find your baby. | 我能帮你找到你的孩子 |
[13:28] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[13:30] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[13:32] | She is…okay? | 她…还好吗 |
[13:35] | No, Sofia fue asesinada. | 不 索菲娅被杀了 |
[13:39] | The–the baby? | 那孩子呢 |
[13:45] | I need you to tell me everything. | 我需要你告诉我一切 |
[13:52] | Two months ago, I was pregnant. | 两个月前 我怀孕了 |
[13:55] | At home, in Guatemala. | 在家 危地马拉 |
[13:57] | These men, they–they bring me. | 这些男人 他们带我 |
[14:00] | – Te reclutaron. – To come to America. | -他们招募了你 -来美国 |
[14:03] | Hmm, they paid you? | 他们付你钱吗 |
[14:05] | I paid them. | 我付钱给他们 |
[14:09] | Everything I had. | 花了我所有钱 |
[14:11] | Because they were providing you with a service. | 因为他们在给你提供服务 |
[14:14] | They promise you you’d give birth to an American citizen | 他们承诺你会生下一个美国公民 |
[14:16] | which would put you on the path to citizenship yourself, yeah? | 这样你自己也能获得美国公民 对吧 |
[14:22] | They were going to sell our babies. | 他们要卖了我们的孩子 |
[14:26] | And they told us of a mother who went back home to Guatemala | 他们说有一个母亲回危地马拉后 |
[14:29] | and she–she tried to– | 她 她想 |
[14:31] | to make noise about what had happened. | 说出所发生的事 |
[14:35] | And they– | 然后他们 |
[14:39] | They made her disappear? | 他们让她消失了 |
[14:42] | So we were all too scared to do anything. | 所以我们就太害怕什么也不敢做 |
[14:45] | All except one. | 除了一个人 |
[14:48] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[14:52] | She told me she would get out. | 她说她要出去 |
[14:54] | Somehow. | 想方设法 |
[14:59] | After I had my baby, they took me to the airport | 我生下孩子后 他们带我去了机场 |
[15:03] | with a ticket home. | 给我一张回家的票 |
[15:05] | They said they would kill me if they saw me again. | 他们说如果再看到我 就杀了我 |
[15:11] | But still, you couldn’t get on that plane? | 但依然 你没上那架飞机 |
[15:14] | Could you? | 你能吗 |
[15:19] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[15:24] | David Cardona, DOB 2 March ’92. | 大卫·卡多纳 92年3月2日生 |
[15:28] | Male Hispanic, 6’5. | 西班牙裔男性 1米9 |
[15:29] | He runs the day-to-day operations of the baby farm. | 他负责育婴院的日常运营 |
[15:32] | He’s got a boss, goes by “Flaco.” | 他有个老板 外号叫”瘦子” |
[15:34] | Now, Karla’s only seen him a couple times | 卡拉只见过他几次 |
[15:35] | but apparently everybody is scared of Flaco. | 但显然所有人都害怕瘦子 |
[15:38] | So we’re thinking Sofia somehow escaped this baby mill | 所以我们认为索菲娅想办法逃离了育婴院 |
[15:41] | and these guys went after her. | 这些人去追杀她 |
[15:42] | According to Karla, Cardona would have led the search for Sofia | 据卡拉说 卡多纳会带领人找索菲娅 |
[15:45] | and could have pulled the trigger, too. | 也可能杀了她 |
[15:46] | You guys, I got him. He’s in the CTA system. | 我找到他了 他使用公共交通 |
[15:48] | Swipes his card every afternoon on the L | 每天下午在L线上刷卡 |
[15:51] | and then transfers to the 52 bus at Midway | 然后米德威站换52路公车 |
[15:53] | either at Kedzie, St. Louis, or California. | 然后去凯德兹 圣路易斯或加州站 |
[15:55] | That’s our window. | 这是我们的机会 |
[16:01] | Orange line’s coming into Kedzie. | 橙线到凯德兹站了 |
[16:19] | Got eyes on Cardona. I think he made me. | 我看到卡多纳了 我觉得他认出我了 |
[16:22] | David Cardona, Chicago PD. Get your hands in the air. | 大卫·卡多纳 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[16:27] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[16:31] | Get down– | 趴下 |
[16:33] | 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1. | 5021H 总部 总部 |
[16:34] | Shots fired at police, offender going northbound. | 嫌犯袭警 往北边去了 |
[16:36] | – Go get him, go get him. – Two blocks, headed for you. | -去抓他 去抓他 -两个街区 我朝你去了 |
[16:38] | Get back! Cardona, drop your weapon! | 回来 卡多纳 扔掉武器 |
[16:45] | I’m in foot pursuit on the 4700 block of Homan. | 我在霍曼街4700号徒步追嫌犯 |
[16:49] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[16:54] | Cardona! | 卡多纳 |
[16:57] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:23] | Kim! | 金 |
[17:35] | 5021E 5021 Eddie. | |
[17:36] | Shots fired by the offender and the police. | 嫌犯和警察交火 |
[17:39] | Offender down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[17:42] | Doa. | 已死亡 |
[17:51] | – So you good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[17:52] | – Hey, Kim. – Yeah? | -金 -怎么了 |
[17:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:55] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -那就好 |
[17:56] | Talked to the street deputy? IRT? | 跟副局长和事件响应小组谈过了吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I mean, they got to do their thing, | 对 他们得尽职 |
[18:00] | but they made it clear this one’s pretty cut and dry. | 但他们说这是很正当的开枪 |
[18:02] | I vouched for that, too. | 我也作证了 |
[18:04] | All right. And Cardona’s weapon? | 好 卡多纳的武器呢 |
[18:05] | Not a match. Whoever killed Sofia fired .38s from a revolver. | 不匹配 射杀索菲娅的人用了0.38的左轮手枪 |
[18:09] | Cardona fired .45s. | 卡多纳的是0.45 |
[18:11] | So we got nothing we didn’t already have this morning. | 所以跟今早比我们还是一无所获 |
[18:13] | Got no confirmation on Sofia’s killer, | 不知道是谁杀了索菲娅 |
[18:16] | got no leads on where to find the other women. | 不知道怎么找到其他女人 |
[18:18] | One point of interest. | 有一个线索 |
[18:19] | We pulled a burner phone off Cardona’s body. | 我们从卡多纳身上找到了一次性电话 |
[18:21] | All right, well, press for any data you can get. | 好 找出所有信息 |
[18:23] | Text messages, pings that put Cardona | 短信 信号定位能证实 |
[18:26] | at the scene of the crime– any breadcrumbs, | 卡多纳在犯罪现场附近的 任何信息 |
[18:29] | ’cause we don’t have a lot else going on right now. | 因为我们现在没有很多线索 |
[18:36] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[18:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:43] | Doing my job. | 我只是尽责 |
[18:45] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[18:48] | Clearly, you’re still pissed at me. | 显然你还生我的气 |
[18:49] | But, come on, you are gonna have to find a way | 但拜托 你得找个方法 |
[18:51] | to let me back in at some point. | 让我重新回到你的生活 |
[18:55] | Gonna need a new jacket. | 你得换件新外套了 |
[19:36] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
[19:39] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
[19:40] | – They’re here! – Who’s here? | -他们在这 -谁在这 |
[19:41] | They’re here. They’re coming to get me. | 他们在这 他们要来抓我了 |
[19:44] | Hey, hey, it’s just me. | 没事 只是我 |
[19:46] | Oh, my gosh, okay. | 天呐 好吧 |
[19:48] | No one’s here. | 没人在这 |
[19:49] | – No one’s here. – They are. | -没人在这 -他们来了 |
[19:52] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[19:54] | Nobody’s here. It’s a nightmare. | 没人在这 只是噩梦 |
[19:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:00] | It’s me. It’s just a nightmare. | 是我 只是噩梦 |
[20:03] | You’re here with me. | 你跟我在一起 |
[20:05] | Can you go back to sleep? | 你能接着睡觉吗 |
[20:07] | I’ll stay right here, okay? | 我就待在这里 好吗 |
[20:08] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:16] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[20:18] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[20:21] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[20:23] | She’s had a couple of these episodes? | 她有过好几次这种情况了 |
[20:25] | Yeah. Not like this, though. | 对 虽然不像这次 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:28] | Well, these aren’t nightmares, Kim, they’re night terrors. | 这些不是噩梦 金 是夜惊症 |
[20:32] | Makayla, she’s seen things kids should not see. | 玛凯拉 她看到了孩子不该看到的东西 |
[20:35] | She watched her mother die, | 她看着自己的母亲死去 |
[20:37] | her father hunted her. | 她的父亲追查她的下落 |
[20:39] | The level of trauma here is extraordinary. | 她所受的创伤非常严重 |
[20:43] | This was her only mechanism to cope. | 这是她唯一能应对的机制 |
[20:45] | Well, we’ve both seen some things. | 我们都见过很多事 |
[20:48] | That leads me to my next subject, | 这引出了我接下去要说的主题 |
[20:51] | you. | 你 |
[20:52] | Me? | 我 |
[20:53] | Makayla knows what you do for a living, Kim. | 玛凯拉知道你靠什么为生 金 |
[20:57] | Knows, on some level, what you’re up against | 在某些程度上知道你每次出门后 |
[20:59] | every time you walk out the door. | 要面对什么 |
[21:00] | I don’t share any of that with her. | 我不跟她说任何事 |
[21:01] | Well, you don’t have to. It’s who you are. | 你不必开口 你就是警察 |
[21:04] | Makayla’s seen you with a gun in your hand, Kim. | 玛凯拉见过你拿着枪 金 |
[21:07] | She’s seen you take on people who are trying to hurt you. | 她见过你与试图伤害你的人搏斗 |
[21:10] | It’s feeding this, because Makayla knows | 而这让情况更加严重 因为玛凯拉知道 |
[21:13] | if something happens to you, what happens to her? | 如果你出事了 那她怎么办 |
[21:17] | You’re all she’s got. | 你是她的唯一了 |
[21:23] | I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[21:31] | So techs busted into the burner | 技术组把我们在卡多纳身上 |
[21:32] | – we found on Cardona. – Kay. | -找到的一次性电话查了个遍 -嗯 |
[21:34] | We found an outgoing text setting up a meet | 我们发现一条已发送的信息 安排会面 |
[21:35] | three days before Sofia was killed. | 就在索菲娅被杀前三日 |
[21:37] | Strip mall, Garfield Park. | 商店街 加菲尔德公园 |
[21:39] | So we scanned the site and we got David Cardona | 所以我们查看了那个区域 看到大卫·卡多纳 |
[21:42] | handing a bag of something off to this guy. | 把一包东西给了这个人 |
[21:43] | And we’re thinking that’s Flaco, the boss? | 我们认为这就是瘦子吗 老大 |
[21:45] | That was the theory, but we got the guy’s plate. | 是这么想的 但我们查到了这人的车牌 |
[21:47] | So we ran the plate and the car’s registered to him. | 查了车牌 发现车登记在他名下 |
[21:51] | Doesn’t look like a “Flaco” to me. | 这看起来不像个瘦子 |
[21:53] | Nope, it’s Bruce Alan Wegner. | 不 这是布鲁斯·艾伦·韦格纳 |
[21:54] | Date of birth 3/30/71. | 71年3月30日生 |
[21:57] | He’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[21:59] | Highly respected OB-GYN. Or he was. | 受人尊重的妇产科医生 或至少曾经是 |
[22:02] | Got his license revoked last year. | 他的行医执照去年吊销了 |
[22:03] | Got caught prescribing opioids to himself. | 被人发现他在给自己开阿片类药物 |
[22:06] | Pick him up. | 把他带来 |
[22:13] | Your house is a gold mine, Bruce. | 你的家可真是个金矿 布鲁斯 |
[22:15] | Was it the rats or the roaches? | 满是老鼠还是满是蟑螂 |
[22:17] | Gynecological instruments, | 妇产科医用器械 |
[22:18] | which you’re no longer licensed to use. | 你已经不能继续使用了 |
[22:21] | Prenatal vitamins, pregnancy meds, | 产前维生素 孕期药物 |
[22:23] | all the prescriptions written in the name of | 所有的处方都是以 |
[22:25] | a Dr. Adrienne Cross. | 艾德莉安·克罗斯医生的名字开的 |
[22:28] | My former partner. | 我的前任搭档 |
[22:30] | She was amazing to me. | 她对我非常好 |
[22:32] | Generous, kind, in my lowest days. | 慷慨 善良 在我最低潮的日子也是 |
[22:35] | So, naturally, | 所以自然 |
[22:37] | I stole her letterhead and used it to forge scripts. | 我偷了她的处方纸 用来伪造处方 |
[22:40] | Which you then used | 然后你用这些 |
[22:41] | to provide late-term pre-natal care | 给一个非法育婴院 |
[22:43] | at an off-the-books baby farm. | 提供孕晚期和产前接生服务 |
[22:45] | You’re an active participant in a criminal conspiracy | 你参与了一起犯罪阴谋 |
[22:47] | that ended in the murder of a 17-year-old girl. | 导致一名17岁的女孩被谋杀 |
[22:51] | If– If you work with me, | 如果你跟我合作 |
[22:54] | I’ll get you into court-ordered rehab. | 我能让你进法庭指定的戒毒所 |
[22:55] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[22:57] | Well, then you’re looking at prison. | 那你就只能坐牢了 |
[22:59] | Thing is, prison, I’m alive. | 问题是 坐牢我还能活着 |
[23:02] | I talk, I’m dead. | 我要是大嘴巴 就死定了 |
[23:06] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[23:11] | What? | 什么 |
[23:12] | Makayla fell asleep in class. | 玛凯拉上课睡着了 |
[23:14] | Yeah, she’s been waking up at night. | 对 她最近晚上总是醒来 |
[23:16] | – And then woke up, sort of. – Sort of? | -然后算是醒来了 -算是 |
[23:18] | – Woke up screaming. – Oh, God. | -她尖叫着醒来 -天呐 |
[23:20] | I don’t think the children were trying to be cruel. | 我觉得孩子们不是故意欺负人的 |
[23:23] | It was startling, maybe a little scary, | 大家都吓了一跳 还有点害怕 |
[23:26] | and some of them may have laughed at her. | 有些小孩可能嘲笑了她 |
[23:29] | She locked herself in. Won’t budge. | 她把自己锁在了里面 不肯出来 |
[23:31] | – Right through there. – Okay, thanks. | -就在这里 -好 谢谢 |
[23:32] | Could I get– | 我能… |
[23:37] | Hey, buddy. It’s me, okay? | 宝贝 是我 好吗 |
[23:50] | You don’t have to come out or anything but | 你不用出来或做什么 但是 |
[23:52] | can you let me know that you’re okay? | 你能让我知道你没事吗 |
[24:27] | I just want things the way they were. | 我只想让事情回到过去 |
[24:32] | I know. I know you do. | 我知道 我知道你想 |
[24:35] | I just want my mommy. | 我想要我妈妈 |
[24:40] | And it’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[24:42] | You got me and it’s– it’s just not the same. | 你有我 但是 这不一样 |
[24:48] | All I can tell you, Makayla, | 我只能告诉你 玛凯拉 |
[24:51] | is that you’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[24:54] | And you’re so loved. | 你被人爱着 |
[24:59] | And I would– | 我会 |
[25:01] | I would really appreciate it if you would just let me see you? | 如果你能让我看看你 我会很感激 |
[25:05] | You know, let me know that you’re ok– | 让我知道你没事 |
[25:36] | I keep telling everybody how brave you are. | 我总是告诉大家你很勇敢 |
[25:40] | But you shouldn’t have to be brave. | 但你不用勇敢 |
[25:41] | You’re too little to be brave. | 你太小了 还不用勇敢 |
[26:13] | I got pregnant last year. | 我去年怀孕了 |
[26:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:20] | Didn’t work out. | 没保住 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | I got morning sickness really badly. | 我晨吐很厉害 |
[26:32] | What saved me was this. I found it at your house. | 拯救我的是这个 我在你家找到了 |
[26:34] | Promethazine. Does the trick. | 异丙嗪 很管用 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:40] | These drugs we found, nitro– | 我们找到的这些药 呋喃… |
[26:42] | Nitrofurantoin. | 呋喃妥因 |
[26:44] | For UTIs. | 治疗尿路感染的 |
[26:50] | Everyone in this building… | 楼里的所有人 |
[26:53] | they all think you’re just some junkie. | 都以为你是个毒瘾子 |
[26:56] | You know, a doctor who betrayed his oath, | 一个违背誓言的医生 |
[26:59] | make some quick cash, buy drugs. | 想赚些快钱 买毒品 |
[27:06] | I don’t think that’s right. | 我觉得不是那样 |
[27:08] | No? | 不是吗 |
[27:12] | I think your marching orders | 我觉得你的老板 |
[27:14] | from your employers are pretty simple. | 给你的命令很简单 |
[27:16] | You keep the women alive, | 保证那些女人活着 |
[27:19] | you get the babies, and the rest– | 接生婴儿 其他的 |
[27:23] | But you treated these women, these throwaways | 但你对待这些女人 这些没人要的女人 |
[27:27] | like queens. | 像皇后般养着 |
[27:35] | I don’t think you ever stopped caring, Dr. Wegner. | 我觉得你依然在乎 韦格纳医生 |
[27:45] | I hate myself for being a part of this. | 我讨厌自己参与了这种事 |
[27:49] | And so you worked and worked | 所以你不停地工作 |
[27:51] | to make sure that these babies and these women were healthy. | 确保这些孩子和他们的母亲健康 |
[27:55] | But the end result– | 但最终结果 |
[28:07] | There’s no greater pain. | 没有比这更痛苦的了 |
[28:11] | Dr. Wegner, | 韦格纳医生 |
[28:14] | you can end this. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[28:16] | Right now. | 现在 |
[28:28] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[28:31] | The doc doesn’t know who Flaco is. | 医生不知道瘦子是谁 |
[28:32] | Never met him, never heard his real name. | 从没见过他 没听过他的真名 |
[28:36] | But he gave us this guy. | 但他给了我们这个人 |
[28:36] | 新纽带家庭服务 员工 总裁 威尔逊·理查茨 | |
[28:38] | “New Bond Family Services”? | “新纽带家庭服务” |
[28:40] | It’s an adoption agency out in the ‘burbs. | 这是个郊区的领养机构 |
[28:41] | It’s legit on paper. Wilson Richards is the CEO. | 从文件上看很正经 总裁是威尔逊·理查茨 |
[28:44] | Him and the doc go way back. | 他和医生交情很深 |
[28:45] | 新纽带家庭服务 员工 总裁 威尔逊·理查茨 | |
[28:46] | He’s the one who recruited the doc into this thing. | 是他招募了医生参与这档事 |
[28:48] | Richards is the broker. | 理查茨是中间人 |
[28:49] | He’s the bridge between the baby farm | 他是育婴院和希望 |
[28:51] | and the couples looking to adopt an infant. | 领养婴儿的夫妇间的桥梁 |
[28:54] | Richards buys the babies from Flaco for 40 grand. | 理查茨从瘦子手中以四万价格买下 |
[28:56] | Charges 80 for adoption. | 然后以八万领养费出手 |
[28:59] | Pay him a visit. | 去找他 |
[29:09] | – Can I help you? – Chicago PD, ma’am. | -有事吗 -芝加哥警署 女士 |
[29:11] | – Where’s Wilson Richards? – In his office. | -威尔逊·理查茨在哪 -在他办公室 |
[29:13] | Put your hands on your desk. Don’t touch your computer. | 把手放在桌上 不要碰电脑 |
[29:14] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[29:15] | – Okay, I need you two to leave. – We have an appointment. | -好 你们俩需要离开了 -我们有约了 |
[29:17] | I understand. I need you to go right now. | 我明白 但你们现在得走 |
[29:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 赶紧 快走 |
[29:20] | – Chicago PD. – What is this? | -芝加哥警署 -怎么回事 |
[29:22] | Wilson Richards, you’re under arrest. | 威尔逊·理查茨 你被捕了 |
[29:23] | – On what grounds? – For financing | -什么罪名 -资助 |
[29:25] | the kidnapping of tender-age children. | 绑架低龄儿童 |
[29:27] | Babies. | 婴儿 |
[29:29] | Dear God. | 苍天啊 |
[29:31] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 转身把手放在背后 |
[29:38] | – So Richards is talking? – Oh, yeah. | -理查茨招了吗 -招了 |
[29:40] | Yeah, he folded like a lawn chair. | 像个大喇叭一样喋喋不休 |
[29:43] | This is Flaco, AKA Javier Ortiz. | 这个瘦子 也就是哈维尔·奥提兹 |
[29:45] | Date of birth, 2/17/76. | 76年2月17日出生 |
[29:48] | This is the man that killed Sofia Perez. | 这是杀死索菲娅·佩雷兹的凶手 |
[29:50] | Ortiz and Richards, that’s the partnership. | 奥提兹和理查茨 他们是合作关系 |
[29:52] | The nexus of this whole thing. We got receipts. | 整件事情的中心人物 我们有收据 |
[29:54] | Ortiz forwards photos of the pregnant recruits | 奥提兹把孕妇候选人的照片 |
[29:56] | from Guatemala to Wilson Richards, | 从危地马拉发给威尔逊·理查茨 |
[29:58] | and we got all those emails off of Richards’ laptop. | 我们在理查茨电脑上找到了所有邮件 |
[30:00] | Ortiz is all over social media wearing | 奥提兹的社交媒体上 |
[30:02] | the sweatshirt from the video of Sofia’s murder. | 全是他穿着杀死索菲娅时穿的衣服 |
[30:04] | It’s a clear match. | 是他没错了 |
[30:05] | Went down pretty much like we thought. | 跟我们想的差不多 |
[30:07] | According to Ortiz, Sofia escaped, | 根据奥提兹所说 索菲娅逃了 |
[30:09] | Cordona and some other low-levels, they give chase. | 卡多纳和其他混混打手去追人 |
[30:11] | Cordona caught up with Sofia on the rooftop. | 卡多纳在楼顶上堵住了索菲娅 |
[30:13] | They struggled, she fell, | 他们扭打了一阵 她坠楼 |
[30:14] | survived somehow. | 但活了下来 |
[30:16] | They panic and called Ortiz who was around the corner. | 他们慌了 联系了就在街角的奥提兹 |
[30:18] | And Ortiz came in to finish it, | 然后奥提兹来解决后患 |
[30:20] | and they shut the place down to cover their tracks. | 之后他们废弃了那个地方 掩盖自己行踪 |
[30:22] | So where did they go? | 那他们去哪了 |
[30:23] | New City. Wilson Richards bought | 新城 威尔逊·理查茨几年前 |
[30:25] | the property on a foreclosure couple years back. | 买下了一栋止赎的楼 |
[30:27] | Told Ortiz to lay low there. | 让奥提兹去那边避避风头 |
[30:29] | And we believe the other women | 我们认为其他女人 |
[30:30] | are being held there, correct? | 也被关在那里 对吧 |
[30:32] | Correct. | 对 |
[30:33] | All right, this could go down real bad, real fast. | 好 情况可能很快急转直下 |
[30:38] | Go get a schematic of that building | 拿到大楼的布局图 |
[30:39] | so we can find the best way in. | 找到最佳进入的方法 |
[30:42] | You go in dark, you go in quiet. | 摸黑偷偷进去 |
[30:46] | Strap up. | 把人绑上 |
[31:51] | Don’t you dare, man. | 别动 老兄 |
[31:54] | Get on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
[31:56] | How many more of you are there? | 你们还有多少人 |
[31:58] | – Two. – Two including Flaco? | -两个 -包括瘦子在内两个吗 |
[32:02] | – You got him? – Yeah, I got him. | -你绑好他了吗 -嗯 我来 |
[32:03] | I’ll get your six. | 有我呢 |
[32:06] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[32:20] | Jay, moving. | 杰 走了 |
[32:39] | Jay, I got movement. | 杰 有动静 |
[32:40] | Okay, I got him. Go. | 好 这里我来 你去 |
[32:54] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[32:55] | Policia, come on. | 我是警察 来吧 |
[32:57] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:59] | Down the stairs. Okay. | 下楼梯 好 |
[33:01] | – Hay una mas. – One more, where? | -还有一个 -还有一个 在哪 |
[33:03] | No se. Flaco, he has her. | 不在这里 瘦子 他抓走了她 |
[33:15] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[33:16] | Flaco, put it down! | 瘦子 放下武器 |
[33:39] | Kim. | 金 |
[33:41] | Kim! | 金 |
[33:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:47] | Okay, move on three. | 好 数到三行动 |
[33:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[33:49] | One, two, go. | 一二上 |
[33:54] | All right, go around. | 好 绕过去 |
[34:01] | No, no, por favor. | 不 求你了 |
[34:04] | No! | 不 |
[34:05] | – Por favor, mi bebe, no! – Let her go. | -求你了 我的孩子 不 -放开她 |
[34:07] | – Drop the weapon, Flaco. – No! | -放下武器 瘦子 -不 |
[34:10] | I’ll kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[34:11] | – That’s on you. – No! | -这都怪你 -不 |
[34:13] | Drop that weapon, you let her go. | 放下武器 放她走 |
[34:14] | – Now! – Por favor! | -赶紧 -求你了 |
[34:16] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[34:20] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:28] | Let her go… | 放她走 |
[34:31] | Or I blow your head all over this room. | 否则我就让你的脑浆溅满整个屋子 |
[34:36] | Do it. | 赶紧 |
[34:38] | Drop the weapon. Get on your knees. | 放下武器 跪下 |
[34:42] | Hands above your head. | 手放在头上 |
[35:05] | You heard from DCFS? | 你收到儿童和家庭服务局的消息了吗 |
[35:07] | I did. They reached out to the family | 嗯 他们联系了买下 |
[35:09] | that bought Karla de Leon’s daughter. | 卡拉·德里昂女儿的家庭 |
[35:11] | They picked up the baby earlier today, | 他们今天早些时候去接孩子了 |
[35:13] | and they’re gonna return her to Karla tonight. | 今晚会还给卡拉 |
[35:16] | Good. | 太好了 |
[35:17] | The other mothers are safe, too, so… | 其他母亲也都平安 所以 |
[35:19] | Yeah. Nice to see the good guys get a win. | 对 真高兴看到好人赢了 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:36] | We were taking fire and I just–I– | 我们当时在火拼 然后我 |
[35:43] | I hesitated. | 我犹豫了 |
[35:45] | Just froze. | 僵住了 |
[35:48] | I mean, I could’ve lost the hostage, | 我可能害人质死亡 |
[35:49] | I could’ve got one of the guys hurt, | 我可能让队友受伤 |
[35:50] | – I could’ve– – But you didn’t. | -我可能 -但没有 |
[35:51] | ‘Cause I got lucky. | 因为我走运了 |
[35:55] | I got…scared. | 我…害怕了 |
[35:59] | I mean, not for me. | 不是为自己 |
[36:00] | I didn’t get scared for me. I got scared– | 我害怕不是因为自己 我害怕 |
[36:02] | – Because of Makayla. – Yeah. | -是因为玛凯拉 -对 |
[36:07] | You’ve given her a second chance at life | 你给了她第二次人生机会 |
[36:09] | and that is worth protecting. | 这值得保护 |
[36:12] | And I wonder if this is why the universe is telling you | 我在想这是否是宇宙在告诉你 |
[36:15] | to name your guardian. Your backup. | 选好你的托管人 你的备选人 |
[36:19] | I wonder if you’d hesitate the same way | 我在想如果你知道有人会照顾她后 |
[36:21] | if you had that peace of mind. | 你就不会像今天一样犹豫了 |
[36:26] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:30] | – Burgess. – What? | -伯吉斯 -怎么了 |
[36:31] | Anybody would be honored to participate | 任何能加入你抚养她的人 |
[36:34] | in what you’re doing with her. | 都会感到荣幸之极 |
[36:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | Don’t even think about picking me. | 别想着选我 |
[36:44] | Copy you. | 知道了 |
[36:48] | Night, Sarge. | 晚安 警长 |
[36:50] | See ya. | 回见 |
[37:13] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢过来 |
[37:14] | Well, you said it was urgent, so… | 你说事情很紧急 所以 |
[37:19] | That your shower curtain? | 那是你的浴帘吗 |
[37:20] | It’s my former shower curtain, yeah. | 是我以前的浴帘 对 |
[37:27] | Makayla’s asleep. | 玛凯拉睡着了 |
[37:28] | Do you mind if we talk out here? | 你介意我们在外面谈吗 |
[37:30] | Not at all. What’s going on? | 当然不 怎么了 |
[37:32] | Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… | 好 对对 |
[37:38] | I’m naming you as my custodian. | 我打算让你做我的托管人 |
[37:41] | In the adoption. | 领养的事 |
[37:44] | Like, if anything happens to me, | 就是如果我出了什么事 |
[37:46] | you’re the one who’s gonna take care of Makayla. | 你就要照顾玛凯拉 |
[37:50] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[37:52] | I mean, you remember what’s been going on? | 你记得发生了什么吗 |
[37:53] | The questions you’ve had about me? | 你对我的质疑 |
[37:55] | I mean, things haven’t been too good between us. | 我们俩之间关系并不是很好 |
[37:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:59] | Okay, so is it about that or is it about this case? | 好吧 是因为那个吗 还是因为案子 |
[38:01] | What went down with Ortiz? | 奥提兹的事 |
[38:02] | No, it’s not about either of those things. | 不 跟那些都无关 |
[38:03] | Okay, why would you do that then? | 好吧 那你为什么要这么做 |
[38:04] | Because we were supposed to have a baby together, dummy. | 因为我们本来要有孩子了 傻瓜 |
[38:13] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[38:16] | Because… | 因为 |
[38:20] | You and I are a lot of things, | 你和我有很多关系 |
[38:24] | including pretty screwed up. | 包括很糟糕的关系 |
[38:28] | Who knows if we’ll ever really | 谁知道我们是否有天 |
[38:29] | get our act together but… | 能让自己振作起来 但是 |
[38:34] | Her last name is Burgess now, Adam. | 她现在姓伯吉斯了 亚当 |
[38:37] | And, um, | 还有 |
[38:40] | one thing that we can be, | 有一件我们能做的事 |
[38:42] | you and I, is– | 你和我 就是 |
[38:43] | is we can be this | 我们可以成为 |
[38:45] | whole, big, round thing | 一整个又大又圆的保护圈 |
[38:47] | that can surround and protect her. | 围绕在她周围保护她 |
[38:49] | You know, even if Makayla doesn’t know it exists. | 就算玛凯拉不知道它存在 |
[38:53] | And I need that. | 我需要那个 |
[38:56] | That’s the only way that I can do this. | 这是我唯一能继续下去的方法 |
[38:58] | Be a good mom and | 做个好妈妈 |
[39:00] | be the kind of cop that I need to be. | 做个称职的警察 |
[39:03] | I need that. | 我需要那个 |
[39:12] | Obviously, you can say no. | 当然你可以拒绝 |
[39:15] | But I’m–could you just think about it? | 但我 你能考虑一下吗 |
[39:17] | I don’t need to think about it. | 我不需要考虑 |
[39:20] | The answer is yes, of course. | 答案是肯定的 当然了 |
[39:25] | I’m honored that you’d ask me. | 我很荣幸你问了我 |
[39:32] | So, what, what do we do? Do I sign something? | 那我们该怎么做 签字吗 |
[39:34] | Do we shake on it? I don’t know. | 还是握手 我不知道 |
[39:35] | What’s the next step here? | 下一步是什么 |
[39:37] | Shake. | 握手 |
[39:47] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:13] | Come here, bear. Come on. | 来吧 小熊 过来 |
[40:18] | Actually, | 其实 |
[40:20] | I got you something. | 我有礼物要给你 |
[40:24] | These are called trouble dolls. | 这些是忧虑娃娃 |
[40:26] | And you are gonna put them under your pillow | 你睡觉时把它们放在枕头下 |
[40:29] | and when you wake up in the morning, | 等你早上醒来 |
[40:30] | you know what? | 知道吗 |
[40:32] | They’ve taken all your troubles. | 它们就带走了你的所有忧虑 |
[40:33] | So your only job is to rest. | 你唯一的工作就是好好休息 |
[40:36] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[40:38] | – Really cool. – Yeah. | -很酷 -对 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:44] | I think that’s a good order. | 我觉得这是个好顺序 |
[40:46] | Can I get one? | 能给我一个吗 |
[40:50] | You’re nice. | 你真好 |
[40:51] | And now, sleep. | 现在睡觉吧 |
[40:57] | Cozy? | 舒服吗 |
[41:04] | Good night, Makayla. | 晚安 玛凯拉 |
[41:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |