时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Crime stats are much higher than we would like, | 犯罪率比我们所希望的要高得多 |
[00:07] | but we are very proud of the progress we’ve made | 但对于过去十个月中我们取得的进步 |
[00:09] | in the past ten months. | 我们非常骄傲 |
[00:11] | Newly hired officers now reflect the faces | 新雇佣的警官现在能代表 |
[00:13] | of the districts they patrol. | 他们辖区内的人民 |
[00:15] | Community policing is in place, | 社区警务工作已经到位 |
[00:17] | and the neighborhoods are responding in a positive way. | 各地居民均给予积极反馈 |
[00:21] | Look, we know change isn’t easy, | 我们深知改变并非易事 |
[00:24] | but we are dedicated to transparency | 但我们致力于透明 |
[00:27] | and rule of law, and we will persevere. | 和法制 而且我们会不懈努力 |
[00:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:31] | Deputy Miller, Deputy Miller! Deputy Miller. | 米勒副警司 米勒副警司 米勒副警司 |
[00:34] | Five officers have recently been suspended or fired | 五名警官最近因警察渎职行为 |
[00:36] | due to police misconduct. How is that progress? | 被停职或解雇 这件事的进展如何 |
[00:40] | You just said it. | 你刚刚不是说了吗 |
[00:42] | They’ve been suspended or fired. | 他们已被停职或解雇 |
[00:44] | It means we’re paying attention, | 这意味着我们在关注此事 |
[00:46] | and we’re holding people accountable. | 我们在让相关人员承担责任 |
[00:48] | They are part of a culture that will no longer be tolerated. | 他们属于我们不会再容忍的文化的一部分 |
[00:52] | As a result of this misconduct, | 作为这个渎职的结果 |
[00:55] | several violent offenders have recently been exonerated. | 几名暴力犯罪的罪犯最近被赦免了 |
[00:59] | I’m talking about murderers, rapists. | 我说的是杀人犯 强奸犯 |
[01:02] | What do you say to the victims and their families? | 你对受害者和他们的家人有什么话要说 |
[01:04] | I say justice will prevail in the end… | 我会说 正义终将胜利… |
[01:09] | And that we must solve crimes the right way. | 以及我们破案必须以正确的方式 |
[01:12] | The legal way. | 合法的方式 |
[01:14] | Change isn’t always easy or pretty, | 改变不总是容易或者美好的 |
[01:18] | but that doesn’t mean it’s not necessary. | 但那并不意味着改变是没有必要的 |
[01:22] | Units in the 13th District, | 13区各小组 |
[01:23] | we’re getting calls of a man shot. | 我们收到报警 有人中枪 |
[01:25] | 4100 block of South Wallace. | 华莱士南路4100街区 |
[01:27] | CFD has been notified and is en route. | 已经通知消防局 他们正在前往 |
[01:30] | 5021, hold me down responding to the Wallace call. | 5021 华莱士的报警我来响应 |
[01:33] | – I’m three blocks out. – Copy that. | -我在三个街区外 -收到 |
[01:47] | Hey, step back. | 退后 |
[01:48] | Why don’t you guys wait over there? | 你们去那边等着吧 |
[01:50] | I’m Sergeant Voight, and I can help you. | 我是博伊特警长 我来帮助你 |
[01:52] | Help’s on the way. | 救援已经在路上了 |
[01:54] | All right. I’m gonna put pressure on the wound. | 我要压住你的伤口 |
[01:58] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[01:59] | Oh, he shot me. The bastard shot me. | 他对我开了枪 那个混蛋对我开了枪 |
[02:01] | Okay, who shot you? | 谁对你开了枪 |
[02:03] | – Quick Route driver. – All right. | -速达网约车司机 -是啊 |
[02:04] | – Picked us up, then started driving. – Okay. | -接上了我们 然后开始开车 -然后呢 |
[02:08] | He told me to get out. | 他让我下车 |
[02:10] | He’s got my wife. You gotta help her. | 他劫了我妻子 你得去救她 |
[02:13] | He’s driving a black Ford Fusion. | 他开一辆黑色的福特福星 |
[02:15] | Where’d you get picked up? | 你们是在哪儿上的车 |
[02:17] | – 31st. – 31st. | -31街 -31街 |
[02:18] | 31st… | 31街… |
[02:20] | Hey, hey, stay with me. What’s your name? | 坚持住 你叫什么 |
[02:23] | – Ben. – Ben, all right. Hang in there, Ben. The ambulance is here. | -本 -本 好的 坚持住 救护车来了 |
[02:27] | Can you tell me what the driver looked like? | 你能告诉我司机长什么样吗 |
[02:29] | Black Ford Fusion. | 黑色福特福星 |
[02:31] | Okay. Let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[02:35] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[02:36] | 5021, emergency. | 5021 紧急情况 |
[02:38] | Suspect in recent shooting | 刚刚的枪击案嫌犯 |
[02:39] | is fleeing westbound in a black Ford Fusion. | 开一辆黑色福特福星向西逃跑 |
[02:42] | Advise responding units to exercise extreme caution. | 建议响应小组一定要非常谨慎 |
[02:46] | Gunshot victim’s wife is in the vehicle, | 中枪者的妻子在车里 |
[02:49] | – appears to have been abducted. – Copy that. | -看起来是被绑架了 -收到 |
[02:57] | So the woman abducted is his wife, Jessica Larson. | 被绑架的是他妻子 杰茜卡·拉森 |
[03:00] | I want an ASA onboard now. This could move fast. | 我现在就要助理检察官就位 这事可能发展很快 |
[03:03] | – I’m on it, Sarge. – We’re pulling video. | -我去处理 警长 -我们在调监控 |
[03:04] | Hopefully, we’ll get enough for facial rec. | 希望能有足够的视频来做人脸识别 |
[03:06] | Got it. All right. | 知道了 听着 |
[03:08] | So where we at on phones? | 手机那边怎么样 |
[03:09] | Ben’s is locked, the wife’s is off, | 本的锁住了 他妻子的关机了 |
[03:11] | but we’re working with Quick Route | 但我们在与速达配合 |
[03:12] | to help us locate the vehicle. | 协助我们定位车辆 |
[03:13] | I got a list of all the pickups | 我拿到了最近半小时 |
[03:14] | in the last 30 minutes in the immediate area. | 附近一带所有的网约车接客清单 |
[03:16] | Just focus on a black Ford Fusion, | 集中去找黑色福特福星 |
[03:18] | about 7:15 on or about 31st and Dearborn. | 大约7点15分 在31街和迪尔本街一带 |
[03:21] | Fusion, copy that. Running that account. | 福星 收到 搜索这个信息 |
[03:23] | All right, run that plate by me. | 告诉我车牌号 |
[03:24] | PVB27DW Paul Victor Boy 27 David William. | |
[03:27] | Stand by. Stand by. We’re looking for a Jonathan Eakin. | 稍等 稍等 我们要找的是乔纳森·依肯 |
[03:29] | DOB 14 January 1989. | 1989年1月14日出生 |
[03:33] | All right, yeah, I got him. I got him. | 好的 我找到他了 |
[03:36] | Jonathan Eakin. One prior for drug possession. | 乔纳森·依肯 有持毒品的一个案底 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Let’s find this guy. | 我们去找他吧 |
[03:44] | Any updates? | 有什么进展吗 |
[03:46] | Quick Route’s tech’s still saying he’s on this block. | 速达的技术人员还是说他就在这个街区 |
[03:50] | There he is. | 在那呢 |
[03:52] | Sarge, we got a positive on the vehicle. | 警长 我们发现车辆 |
[03:53] | He’s heading south on Dempsey. Ruz, you copy? | 他沿登普西街向南开 鲁塞克 你收到吗 |
[03:55] | Copy that. We’re coming around. | 收到 我们转过来 |
[03:57] | Copy. On my way. | 收到 我这就过来 |
[04:09] | Chicago PD! Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署 把手亮出来 |
[04:11] | Nice and slow. | 慢一点 |
[04:12] | Reach for the door and step out of the car. | 打开门 从车上下来 |
[04:14] | Step out of the vehicle. | 从车上下来 |
[04:16] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手一直举着 |
[04:17] | Step back. On your knees, on your knees! | 退后 跪下 跪下 |
[04:19] | What did I do? | 我干什么了 |
[04:21] | Car’s clear! | 车里没人 |
[04:22] | Trunk’s empty! | 后备箱空的 |
[04:24] | We wanna know about your pickup, 7:15. | 我们想知道你7点15那单的情况 |
[04:27] | Jessica Larson. Where is she? | 杰茜卡·拉森 她人呢 |
[04:31] | Larson? Who? | 拉森 谁 |
[04:33] | Wait, wait. Larson? | 等等 拉森 |
[04:34] | She was a no-show. I one-starred her ass. | 她没露面 我给了她一个差评 |
[04:36] | – Check my phone. – Let me see. | -看我的手机啊 -让我看看 |
[04:38] | It’s right there, see? “Customers not at pickup.” | 就在那写着呢 看到没 “客人没在上车点” |
[04:40] | I’ve never seen her before in my life, I swear to God. | 我从没见过她 我发誓 |
[04:44] | – Bring him in. – I didn’t do anything. | -带他到局里 -我什么都没做啊 |
[04:46] | Then you got nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么可担心的了 |
[04:48] | Keep digging. She’s still out there. | 接着查 她仍失踪呢 |
[04:54] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:55] | Sarge, the Quick Route driver’s story checked out. | 警长 速达司机的说法查实了 |
[04:57] | He was 20 blocks away when the abduction happened, | 绑架发生时他距离犯罪现场二十个街区 |
[04:59] | so we kicked him. Any word on the gunshot victim? | 所以我们把他放了 枪击受害者怎么样了 |
[05:02] | Expect him to make a full recovery. | 希望他能完全康复 |
[05:03] | Med’s gonna notify us as soon as he’s stable. | 他情况稳定了医院就会通知我们 |
[05:06] | POD video from 31st and Dearborn just came in. | 31号大街和迪尔本街口的监控录像来了 |
[05:08] | That’s where Ben and his wife were picked up. | 就是本和他妻子上车的地方 |
[05:11] | All right, 7:12, | 好 7点12分 |
[05:13] | Larsons exit the restaurant. | 拉森走出餐馆 |
[05:14] | Now they’re waiting for their Quick Route. | 他们在等速达的车 |
[05:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:18] | They’re expecting a black Fusion. | 他们等的是一辆黑色福星 |
[05:19] | That is a black Honda. They look almost identical– | 那是辆黑色本田 它们看上去几乎一样 |
[05:22] | – Freeze it. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -暂停 -好好好 |
[05:24] | – Run the plate. – All right. | -查这个车牌 -好 |
[05:25] | Illinois plates. John X-ray 72 Paul nine. | 伊利诺伊州车牌JX72P9 |
[05:29] | It’s registered to a Luna Witt. | 它登记在露娜·维特名下 |
[05:30] | She’s 55, reported it stolen yesterday. | 她55岁 昨天报失了这辆车 |
[05:33] | Here we go. LEADS posted | 这里 犯罪信息中心发布了 |
[05:34] | that Patrol recovered the vehicle in Haywood Park. | 巡警在海伍德公园找到了这辆车 |
[05:36] | Come on. Jay, Hailey, you’re with me. | 走吧 杰 海莉 你们跟我来 |
[05:44] | Car was empty. | 车是空的 |
[05:45] | Surprise, surprise, the fire was intentional. | 意外的是 这是蓄意纵火 |
[05:47] | They doused the inside with lighter fluid. | 他们在车里浇了打火机油 |
[05:49] | Right, thanks, Bos. | 好 谢谢 兄弟 |
[05:51] | All right, notify the others. | 好 通知其他人 |
[05:52] | We’re gonna conduct a grid search. | 我们要进行地毯式搜索 |
[05:54] | – PODs, cameras, do the drill. – Upton. | -监控 摄像头 都要查到 -我是厄普顿 |
[05:56] | Sarge, it’s CPIC. Hold on a sec. | 警长 是公共信息中心 稍等 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. Go ahead. | 我开免提 说吧 |
[06:00] | The provider just sent over the dump on Jess Larson’s phone. | 供应商刚刚把杰茜·拉森手机上的信息发过来 |
[06:03] | You guys should be looking at the 2500 block of West Howard. | 你们应该查查西霍华德2500街区 |
[06:06] | That’s close. Let’s go. | 离这儿不远 我们走 |
[06:07] | All right. We’re headed there now, thanks. | 好 我们马上过去 谢谢 |
[06:18] | This is the only building in the 2500 block. | 这是2500街区唯一的建筑 |
[06:20] | – We got a way in. – Let’s go. | -入口在那边 -我们走 |
[07:20] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[07:33] | Jay, we got her. It’s a recovery, not a rescue. | 杰 我们找到她了 是尸体 救不了了 |
[07:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[07:44] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[07:46] | – Sarge. – Anything? | -警长 -有发现吗 |
[07:47] | So far, nothing actionable from the body. | 目前 尸体上没找到任何证据 |
[07:49] | The rape kit’s being rushed. | 正在进行强奸取证 |
[07:50] | There’s no fingerprints on the scene. | 现场没有任何指纹 |
[07:51] | They think he used a condom. | 他们觉得他用了避孕套 |
[07:53] | Cause of death is strangulation. | 死因是勒死的 |
[07:55] | But she fought back. | 但她反抗了 |
[07:56] | There’s plenty of defensive wounds. | 身上有很多防卫伤 |
[07:57] | Her fingernails are ripped off, broken. | 她的手指甲都被扯断了 |
[07:59] | They’re conducting the scrapings now. | 他们正在用拭子取证 |
[08:00] | Hopefully, we’ll get DNA. | 希望能找到DNA |
[08:02] | Okay, so what do we know about this place? | 好 有这个地方的信息吗 |
[08:04] | All right, well, the company that owns the building | 有 这栋楼的所有者说 |
[08:05] | says it’s used for heavy equipment storage, | 它是用来存放重型设备的 |
[08:07] | and it’s empty most of the time. | 而且它大部分时间都空着 |
[08:09] | We got tire tracks that are consistent | 我们找到的轮胎印跟 |
[08:10] | with the size of our burnt down Honda. | 被烧毁的本田一致 |
[08:12] | Found pretty good blind spot, | 疑犯找到了一个很好的盲点 |
[08:13] | parked away from all the damn cameras. | 停在了远离所有摄像头的地方 |
[08:15] | It worked. I got into the security area. | 成功了 我进入了安保部门 |
[08:17] | I got nothing on surveillance inside or out. | 但在内外的监控录像里没有任何发现 |
[08:19] | So this prick knows this place. | 所以这混蛋对这地方很熟 |
[08:21] | Yeah, he most certainly does. | 对 那是肯定 |
[08:23] | He worked there for six months in 2015. | 他2015年在那工作过半年 |
[08:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:26] | I pulled CTA footage from where the Honda was stolen. | 我调了本田被偷的地方的交管局监控 |
[08:29] | There’s no footage of the steal, | 没有偷车的视频 |
[08:30] | but I noticed a guy walking out of a minimart a block away. | 但我发现有个家伙从一个街区外的便利店里走出来 |
[08:33] | That right there is Caleb Hoff. | 是凯勒布·霍夫 |
[08:36] | – He looks familiar. – He should. | -他看着很面熟 -正常 |
[08:37] | He just sued the city for 25 mil. | 他刚向市政府索赔了两千五百万 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I know this guy. Wrongful arrest. | 对 我认识这家伙 错误逮捕 |
[08:42] | He was serving 20 to life for rape and murder. | 他因为强奸和谋杀被判20年监禁 |
[08:45] | The Conviction Integrity Unit looked into his case. | 定罪纪检组调查了他的案子 |
[08:47] | Next thing you know, the arresting detective | 紧接着逮捕他的警探 |
[08:49] | gets charged with unlawful use of force, | 就被控非法使用武力 |
[08:51] | and Hoff walked free three weeks ago | 三周后霍夫就无罪释放了 |
[08:53] | – with an apology from the mayor. – Okay. | -市长还向他道歉了 -好 |
[08:55] | We’re gonna do this one right. By the book. | 这个案子我们要小心行事 按规矩办事 |
[08:58] | Who knows? Maybe Hoff has bad luck, | 谁知道 也许霍夫只是运气不好 |
[09:00] | lives in the area, was just buying milk. | 住在那附近 去买点牛奶而已 |
[09:02] | Come on, Sarge. You really believe that? | 拜托 警长 你真的相信吗 |
[09:04] | No, but it doesn’t change the game plan. | 不相信 但这不会改变我们的办案策略 |
[09:13] | – That’s him. – And you’re sure? | -就是他 -你确定吗 |
[09:16] | It was dark out, | 当时外面很黑 |
[09:18] | but I’ll never forget those eyes, | 但我永远不会忘记那双眼睛 |
[09:21] | how he stared, | 他盯着我的样子 |
[09:23] | how he was gawking at Jess in the rearview mirror. | 他从后视镜里盯着杰茜的样子 |
[09:25] | I knew the guy was trouble. | 我就知道这家伙不是善茬 |
[09:27] | So I told him to stop the car. | 所以我让他停车 |
[09:30] | He pulled over. | 他停下了 |
[09:32] | He told me to get out. | 然后让我下车 |
[09:34] | Only me. | 只有我 |
[09:37] | I told him to go to hell. | 我让他去死 |
[09:40] | I grabbed Jess’s hand to get out of the car. | 我抓着杰茜的手想拉她下车 |
[09:43] | That’s when he shot me. | 他就开枪打我 |
[09:48] | You caught him? He’s under arrest? | 你抓到他了吗 他被捕了吗 |
[09:53] | Sorry. Not yet. | 抱歉 还没有 |
[09:55] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[09:58] | – It’s Caleb Hoff. – Does he have a record? | -他叫凯勒布·霍夫 -他有案底吗 |
[10:01] | He’s done something like this before, yeah. | 有 他以前就做过这种事 |
[10:03] | Why isn’t he in prison? | 他为什么没进监狱 |
[10:05] | What the hell was he doing on the street? | 他怎么跑到大街上来了 |
[10:07] | Ben, I’m sorry. I am. | 本 我很抱歉 真的 |
[10:09] | It’s just the law. It’s… | 这是法律 这个… |
[10:13] | It’s the law. | 这就是法律 |
[10:14] | There’s nothing we could do about it. | 我们也无能为力 |
[10:17] | To hell with the law! | 让法律见鬼去吧 |
[10:21] | My wife is dead, Sergeant, | 我妻子死了 警长 |
[10:23] | because you let a monster go free. | 就因为你放走了一个恶魔 |
[10:33] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[10:42] | Looks like Caleb Hoff’s in the wind. | 凯勒布·霍夫似乎不见了 |
[10:44] | He was released from Stateville five weeks ago, | 他五周前从斯塔特维尔监狱出狱 |
[10:46] | all charges dropped, no stipulations to his release. | 所有指控都撤销了 也没有释放他的规定 |
[10:49] | So you’re telling me he didn’t have to give an address | 你是说他不用留下地址 |
[10:51] | or report to a PO? | 也不用向假释官报道 |
[10:52] | Correct. No last known address. | 对 没有已知住址 |
[10:52] | 暴力伤人 绑架 谋杀 受害者 本·拉森 杰茜卡·拉森 | |
[10:54] | All right, he got any family here in Chicago? | 好吧 他在芝加哥有家人吗 |
[10:56] | I mean, there’s a couple distant cousins, | 有几个远亲 |
[10:57] | and I’m trying to track them down, but… | 我还在找他们 但是 |
[10:59] | All right, what about Hoff’s attorney? | 好吧 那霍夫的律师呢 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I reached out to him. | 我找过他了 |
[11:02] | For a defense attorney hell-bent | 对于一个拼命想要 |
[11:04] | on taking apart the police force, | 搞死警局的被告律师来说 |
[11:05] | he was all right. He leveled with me. | 他人还行 跟我说了实话 |
[11:07] | Said he hadn’t talked to him in two weeks, | 说他已经两周没跟霍夫联系过了 |
[11:08] | and that that made him nervous. | 这让他很紧张 |
[11:09] | Repeat offending tends to hurt the money train. | 惯犯对他们的生意不好 |
[11:11] | All right, we get anything from that minimart? | 好吧 便利店有什么线索吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, presented the owner with a photo array, | 有 店主给我们一堆照片 |
[11:15] | and he said he noticed Hoff right off the bat, | 说他马上就认出霍夫了 |
[11:17] | said he was high as hell, | 说霍夫嗑药了 |
[11:18] | and he bought cigarettes and a box of condoms. | 他买了香烟和一盒避孕套 |
[11:21] | Morning. I don’t wanna interrupt. | 早 不好意思打断 |
[11:22] | – Hank, you got a sec? – Yep. | -汉克 你有空吗 -有 |
[11:24] | So it’s true? Caleb Hoff’s a person of interest | 是真的吗 凯勒布·霍夫是 |
[11:26] | in Jess Larson’s murder? | 杰茜·拉森凶案的嫌犯 |
[11:28] | Our victim’s husband gave a positive ID. | 受害者的丈夫指认了他 |
[11:30] | We’re trying to locate Hoff now. | 我们正在找霍夫 |
[11:32] | All right, I should put out a statement. | 好吧 我要发布公告 |
[11:33] | I need to warn the public about using ride share apps, | 我要提醒公众慎用网约车应用 |
[11:36] | and I should mention Hoff by name. | 我也该提及霍夫的名字 |
[11:39] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 我觉得还不到时候 |
[11:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:41] | We got no DNA or physical evidence. | 我们没有DNA或实证 |
[11:44] | You said the victim’s husband ID’d Hoff. | 你说受害者丈夫指认了霍夫 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well, turns out he also had | 对 但他在事故之前 |
[11:47] | four scotch and sodas prior to the incident. | 还喝了四杯威士忌加苏打水 |
[11:49] | Plus, it was dark outside, | 而且外面天很黑 |
[11:50] | and he only saw his eyes in the rearview mirror. | 他只在后视镜里看到了人 |
[11:53] | I ran it all past the ASA. | 我问了助理检察官 |
[11:54] | He said the ID’s pretty much meaningless. | 他说这个指认基本没用 |
[11:56] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[11:58] | We need more evidence, we need to make sure | 我们需要更多证据 需要确保 |
[11:59] | the case is airtight, or this prick is gonna sue is again. | 这个案子证据确凿 否则这混蛋又要告了 |
[12:01] | Can you believe this? | 你能信吗 |
[12:03] | We’re tiptoeing around a serial rapist and killer, | 我们为了连环奸杀犯人这么小心翼翼 |
[12:05] | trying to make sure we don’t offend him. | 想要确保我们不冒犯他 |
[12:07] | You should talk to the detective who arrested Hoff. | 你应该跟逮捕霍夫的警探谈谈 |
[12:10] | – See what she knows. – The one who got suspended? | -看她知道什么 -那个被停职的警察吗 |
[12:12] | She’s a hell of a cop, Hank. | 她是个很厉害的警察 汉克 |
[12:14] | Smart, tough. | 聪明 强硬 |
[12:16] | She just lost her mind for a minute. | 她只是突然失智了 |
[12:19] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[12:22] | And if you do talk to her directly, | 如果你要跟她亲自谈 |
[12:23] | just keep it on the down low, off the report. | 一定要低调 不要写进报告 |
[12:26] | I don’t wanna give his lawyers any more ammunition. | 我不想再给他律师更多弹药了 |
[12:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:40] | You’re here to talk about Hoff, correct? | 你们是来谈霍夫的 对吧 |
[12:42] | Well, from what I understand, you know a lot about him. | 根据我的了解 你对他很了解 |
[12:45] | You spent a lot of time on the investigation. | 你在调查上花了很多时间 |
[12:47] | 18 months, day and night. | 18个月 每日每夜 |
[12:51] | So I’m guessing he already slipped up, | 所以我猜他又开始了 |
[12:53] | raped and killed someone. | 奸杀了别人 |
[12:55] | He’s a person of interest in a current investigation. | 他是现在调查案件中的嫌犯 |
[12:58] | You don’t have any leads. | 你们没有线索 |
[13:01] | Not at the moment. | 目前没有 |
[13:03] | We were hoping you could help us out, | 我们希望你能帮帮我们 |
[13:06] | shed some light on his personality, his habits. | 告诉我们一些他的性格 他的习惯 |
[13:09] | I’ll grab my files. | 我去拿文件 |
[13:15] | 《芝加哥论坛报》 失踪女性被奸杀 | |
[13:15] | Mom died when he was five. | 他妈妈在他五岁时去世 |
[13:17] | His violent, abusive father skipped town when he was seven. | 他那个暴力 爱家暴的父亲在他七岁时离开了 |
[13:20] | Hoff entered the foster care system. | 霍夫之后进入了领养系统 |
[13:22] | He did not play well with others. | 他跟别人合不来 |
[13:24] | Hoff is violent and abusive, just like dad. | 霍夫也是既暴力又爱打人 跟他爸一个德行 |
[13:27] | At 15, he was busted on two charges, | 15岁时 他因为两项指控被抓 |
[13:28] | agg assault and carjacking. | 故意伤人和劫车 |
[13:30] | The driver was a 16-year-old girl. | 司机是个16岁女孩 |
[13:33] | Fast forward a few years, | 又过了几年 |
[13:35] | Hoff got picked up for the rape of a college student | 霍夫因为强奸女大学生而被捕 |
[13:37] | named Nina Capel. | 受害者叫妮娜·卡佩尔 |
[13:39] | Hoff offered her a ride, attacked her in his car. | 霍夫说要载她一程 在车里袭击了她 |
[13:42] | Nina managed to get away, | 妮娜虽然逃跑了 |
[13:43] | but Nina got scared, refused a rape kit, refused to testify. | 但妮娜很害怕 不肯做强奸检查 拒绝作证 |
[13:46] | Hoff used a condom. There was no physical evidence. | 霍夫用了避孕套 没有实证 |
[13:49] | So the jury acquitted him. He started to feel untouchable. | 所以陪审团放了他 他开始觉得没人能抓得了他 |
[13:52] | Wanted more, rape wasn’t a good enough high, | 想要更多 强奸的刺激还不够满足他 |
[13:54] | so he started killing. | 于是他开始杀人 |
[13:56] | First murder was Denise Bush. | 第一个凶案受害者是丹妮丝·布什 |
[13:59] | Hoff allegedly stole a yellow cab | 霍夫应该是偷了一辆黄色出租车 |
[14:02] | and started trolling O’Hare arrivals, | 在奥黑尔机场到达区转悠 |
[14:04] | and Denise, just back from visiting her mom in Minneapolis, | 丹妮丝 刚从明尼阿波利斯探访她妈妈回来 |
[14:08] | sadly hailed his cab. | 很不幸上了他的出租 |
[14:10] | Next up was Meredith Cheney. | 之后是梅瑞狄斯·钱尼 |
[14:13] | Meredith got into a yellow cab late one night | 梅瑞狄斯有一天深夜上了黄色出租 |
[14:16] | outside of McCormick Place. | 就在迈考密克展览馆外 |
[14:17] | Witness described Hoff as the driver. | 目击者称霍夫是司机 |
[14:19] | Meredith was never seen again. | 再也没有人见到过梅瑞狄斯 |
[14:21] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体 就没有犯罪 |
[14:23] | Victoria was walking out of a club on Clark Street | 维多利亚从克拉克街的一间酒吧出来 |
[14:26] | at 2:00 in the morning. Hoff jumped her. | 在凌晨两点的时候 霍夫突袭了她 |
[14:29] | Witness saw the struggle, but he was too far away to help. | 目击者看到两人打斗 但他离得太远无法帮忙 |
[14:32] | But this case, this Victoria Lee, | 但这个案子 维多利亚·李 |
[14:34] | that’s the one you nailed him on, right? | 是你逮捕他的案子 对吧 |
[14:36] | Yeah, we got a lead on a flop house | 对 我们得到线索 |
[14:37] | he was staying at in Lawndale. | 说他藏在朗代尔 |
[14:39] | Martinez suspected he was bunking here | 马丁内斯怀疑他在那住 |
[14:41] | but had no real proof. | 但没有实际证据 |
[14:42] | Nothing to get a warrant on. | 拿不到搜查令 |
[14:44] | So I talked to the roommate, | 所以我跟他室友谈了 |
[14:46] | some dirtbag named Paul Nelson. | 一个叫保罗·尼尔森的渣滓 |
[14:48] | I asked him for consent to search the room. | 我请他同意我搜查房间 |
[14:49] | He told me to suck it. | 他让我去吸屌 |
[14:50] | I politely declined the offer, | 我礼貌地拒绝了他的请求 |
[14:52] | then I asked one more time for consent, | 又问了一遍 让他同意我搜查房间 |
[14:55] | and he spit at me. | 他朝我吐口水 |
[14:56] | So I did what I did. | 于是我做了该做的 |
[14:58] | I beat his ass with a nightstick, | 用警棍打了他 |
[14:59] | then told him to sign the consent form | 让他去签同意表 |
[15:01] | and unlock Hoff’s room. He agreed. | 然后打开霍夫的房间 他同意了 |
[15:03] | Went in, found blood on the shirt. | 我进去后 发现了带血的衬衫 |
[15:06] | It was a match for Victoria’s DNA. | 血迹符合维多利亚的DNA |
[15:08] | 找到了维多利亚的衬衫 霍夫藏身之处的证据带我们找到了带有她DNA的衬衫 霍夫的室友保罗·尼尔森签了搜查同意书 | |
[15:08] | Case closed. | 案子结了 |
[15:09] | Until the Convictions Integrity Unit | 直到定罪纪检组 |
[15:10] | got a hold of the case files. | 拿到了案件档案 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Until then. | 对 直到那时 |
[15:15] | Look, Hoff rapes and kills in quick succession, | 听着 霍夫的奸杀行动会快速升级 |
[15:18] | so I’m just guessing he’s getting started here. | 所以我猜他这只是刚刚开始 |
[15:19] | I were you, I would keep my eyes and ears open | 如果我是你 会仔细关注 |
[15:21] | for any missing persons, female, affluent, | 失踪人口 女性 富裕的地区 |
[15:23] | 20s and 30s, North side, east of Clybourne. | 20来岁和30来岁女性 克莱伯恩西北区 东部 |
[15:26] | That’s where he likes to hunt. | 他喜欢在这些地方狩猎 |
[15:30] | Appreciate your help, Lisa. | 谢谢帮忙 丽莎 |
[15:35] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[15:40] | Stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[15:43] | Justice and the law don’t always work in perfect harmony. | 公正和法律并不总能齐头并进 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[15:50] | I had lunch with Victoria Lee’s father last week. | 我上周跟维多利亚·李的父亲吃午餐了 |
[15:52] | Poor guy hasn’t slept since Hoff was released. | 这家伙从霍夫被释放后就没睡过觉 |
[15:55] | Sits up at night, thinking of ways of killing the son of a bitch. | 整宿坐着 想着如何杀了这个禽兽 |
[15:58] | For real. | 下了决心的 |
[16:00] | I can’t even imagine it, losing your daughter like that, | 我无法想象 自己的女儿这样被人虐杀了 |
[16:04] | and having the monster who did it walk free. | 而干这事的禽兽还出狱了 |
[16:18] | All right, where are we at? | 查的怎么样了 |
[16:20] | Nothing’s popping on missing persons | 失踪人口或被窃车报失 |
[16:21] | or reported car thefts. | 都没有消息 |
[16:22] | We got Jay and Hailey canvassing the area | 杰和海莉在本田被弃的地方 |
[16:24] | where the Honda was dumped. | 进行地毯式搜查 |
[16:25] | Hank, I think I got one. | 汉克 我想我找到了 |
[16:27] | One of my guys on the watch | 我的一个巡逻员 |
[16:28] | – rolled on a missing persons call. – Right. | -提交一份失踪人口的电话记录 -嗯 |
[16:30] | Young woman said her roommate, Renee Ferguson, | 一个年轻女孩说她室友 芮内·弗格森 |
[16:33] | got into a ride share about two hours ago | 两小时前叫了网约车 |
[16:36] | and never made it back to the dorms. | 但再也没回到寝室 |
[16:37] | Not answering her phone either. So we ran the phone. | 也不接电话 所以我们查了电话 |
[16:40] | She called 911 about two hours ago. | 她两小时前打了911 |
[16:42] | Listen to this. | 听这个 |
[16:44] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[16:46] | Uh, sir, this isn’t the way. | 先生 这条路不对 |
[16:49] | Relax, I’m using Waze. It’s a shortcut. | 放松 我用导航呢 这是近路 |
[16:52] | Dude, this is the complete wrong direction. | 哥们 这是完全相反的方向 |
[16:54] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[16:55] | – I’ll look into recently reported stolens. – Pull over. | -我去查最近被偷车辆报告 -停车 |
[16:58] | Oh, thank you. I– | 谢谢 我 |
[16:59] | oh, my God. No. | 天呐 不 |
[17:01] | Help me. Help me, please. | 救命 救命 |
[17:02] | Please, do you hear me? Help me! | 拜托 你听到了吗 救命 |
[17:04] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[17:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:10] | The phone cut out before OEMC could start a trace. | 电话挂断了 但应急办还来不及查到地址 |
[17:13] | 15 seconds later, the signal was lost. | 15秒后 信号消失了 |
[17:15] | – CPIC’s trying to triangulate. – Tell me you got something. | -公共信息中心正在三角定位 -告诉我你查到了 |
[17:19] | 13th District, | 13区 |
[17:20] | sitting on a stolen black Nissan Altima | 黑色日产天籁就在 |
[17:22] | 1/2 block from Hoff’s last dump. | 霍夫弃车处半街区外 |
[17:24] | The only problem is, it’s on fire. | 唯一的问题是 车着火了 |
[17:25] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[17:29] | I got a necklace here. | 我找到一条项链 |
[17:35] | Yeah, it’s definitely hers. | 对 绝对是她的 |
[17:41] | Yo, Sarge, I got footprints going eastbound. | 警长 东边有脚印 |
[17:44] | They good be Hoff’s. He can’t be too far. | 很可能是霍夫的 他不可能走远 |
[17:46] | Grab Kim. Chase it. | 带上金 去追 |
[17:48] | Burgess! Me and you. | 伯吉斯 我和你走 |
[17:53] | – Chicago PD! – Yo, what’s going on? | -芝加哥警署 -怎么回事 |
[17:55] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们在找人 |
[17:56] | You see anybody cut through here? | 你看到有人从这里经过吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I saw some jagoff | 有 看到一个白痴 |
[17:58] | running by about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前从这跑过去 |
[18:00] | Didn’t think too much about it. | 没多想 |
[18:01] | Then I saw the smoke and heard the sirens. | 然后我看到了烟 听到了警铃 |
[18:03] | What’d the jagoff look like? | 那个白痴长什么样 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. A white guy, I guess. | 不知道 白人吧 |
[18:07] | He flagged down a red pickup, got inside, and took off. | 他招手拦停了一辆红色皮卡 上车后走了 |
[18:11] | Sarge, that’s a negative on Hoff, | 警长 没找到霍夫 |
[18:12] | but we’ve got a lead on a red pickup. | 但我们找到了红色皮卡的线索 |
[18:14] | Copy. Check PODs and cameras. | 收到 检查警方监控和交通监控 |
[18:17] | Keep at it. | 继续查 |
[18:18] | So maybe he pulls up, | 或许他在这停了车 |
[18:21] | grabs Renee from the car, | 把芮内从车里拉了出来 |
[18:22] | takes her into one of those buildings. | 带她进了这些楼里 |
[18:23] | Yeah, he does his thing, he comes out, | 对 干了肮脏事 出来后 |
[18:25] | lights the car on fire, and then he runs. | 把车点着了 然后逃跑 |
[18:26] | All right, round up some patrol. | 好 告诉巡逻 |
[18:28] | – We’ll start looking. – Copy that. | -我们开始找 -收到 |
[18:48] | Sergeant! | 警长 |
[18:50] | Found something. | 找到了些东西 |
[19:24] | Hoff? | 是霍夫吗 |
[19:24] | No definitive evidence, but it’s the same MO. | 没有决定性证据 但手段相同 |
[19:28] | Offender poses as a Quick Route driver outside a restaurant. | 嫌犯假扮成速达网约车司机 在餐厅外待客 |
[19:31] | Body worked over just like the other woman, | 尸体跟其他女性一样被糟践了 |
[19:33] | naked, tortured, obvious… | 裸体 被折磨 有明显的 |
[19:36] | horrific signs of sexual assault. | 可怕的性侵痕迹 |
[19:38] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[19:40] | – Blunt force trauma, head and face. – Yeah. | -钝器外伤 头和脸都有 -嗯 |
[19:43] | So Hoff is on the loose, doing what he does, | 所以霍夫在逃 干他之前的勾当 |
[19:45] | but this time with reckless, violent abandon. | 但这次更加鲁莽 还暴力抛尸弃车 |
[19:47] | Well, it sure seems that way. | 看起来是如此 |
[19:50] | We gotta go public. | 我们得告诉大众了 |
[19:51] | We gotta let everyone know that we believe. | 我们得让所有人知道我们目前的推测 |
[19:54] | Hoff is on a killing spree. | 霍夫正在大肆杀虐 |
[19:57] | That’s your call. | 这是你的决定 |
[19:58] | – We don’t have a choice, Hank. – Sure we do. | -我们别无选择 汉克 -我们当然有 |
[20:00] | You can play this close to the vest. | 你可以只让自己人知道 |
[20:02] | We don’t have to ID Hoff by name. | 我们不用公布霍夫的名字 |
[20:05] | Look, let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[20:07] | You tell people what’s really going on, | 你如果告诉大家真实情况 |
[20:09] | they’re gonna come gunning for you. | 他们会来找你的茬 |
[20:10] | They’re gonna blame you for letting him out, | 他们会责怪你放他出来 |
[20:12] | for investigating the original arrest. | 怪你调查最初的逮捕情况 |
[20:16] | I can live with that. | 那也没关系 |
[20:18] | I stand by my original decision. | 我坚持最初的决定 |
[20:21] | Well, it’s not me you gotta convince. | 你不是要说服我 |
[20:23] | I’m not trying to, | 我也没这个打算 |
[20:25] | ’cause I’m pretty sure I know where’d you come out. | 因为我很确信我知道你的想法 |
[20:28] | The second you mention his name, | 你一旦说出他的名字 |
[20:30] | that guy is gonna take off. | 这家伙就会逃跑 |
[20:32] | It’s gonna make it a lot harder to find him. | 想抓到他就更难了 |
[20:36] | Just do your job. | 你干自己的活就行 |
[20:38] | You stay one step ahead of this animal | 你比那个禽兽抢先一步 |
[20:40] | and bring him in | 逮捕他 |
[20:42] | before he kills again. | 免得他再下手杀人 |
[20:53] | Time is of the essence. | 时间不等人 |
[20:55] | Second victim, Renee Ferguson, | 第二个受害者 芮内·弗格森 |
[20:57] | had skin cells under her fingernails. | 她的手指甲里有皮肤细胞 |
[20:58] | DNA matches to Caleb Hoff. | DNA与凯勒布·霍夫的匹配 |
[21:02] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:03] | We might be getting closer to him. | 我们可能离他更近一步了 |
[21:04] | Techs said they found a receipt in the Nissan | 技术组说他们在尼桑车里找到了 |
[21:06] | from a Mexican restaurant. | 一张墨西哥餐馆的收据 |
[21:07] | Timestamped at 10:31 A.M., | 时间戳是早上10点31分 |
[21:09] | which is two hours before Renee Ferguson’s abduction. | 就是芮内·弗格森被绑架前两小时 |
[21:12] | So this guy slams back a breakfast burrito | 所以这家伙饱餐了一顿卷饼早餐 |
[21:13] | and goes on the hunt for young women. | 然后又去绑架年轻姑娘了 |
[21:14] | Cold-blooded, man. | 不是一般的冷血 |
[21:16] | All right, so let’s pull video from that restaurant right now. | 好 我们去调取那家餐厅的监控 |
[21:18] | Every hour that passes, | 没过一个小时 |
[21:20] | another life is in danger. | 又有人的性命有危险了 |
[21:27] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[21:30] | It’s not a good shot of his buddy there. | 没有很好的拍到他的同伴 |
[21:33] | Facial rec will have a hard time getting a read. | 面部识别可能很难识别出来 |
[21:36] | I can’t believe we let a monster like Hoff | 真不敢相信我们让霍夫这种禽兽 |
[21:37] | just walk out of prison. | 离开了监狱 |
[21:40] | Oh, come on, Hailey. Didn’t have a choice. | 拜托 海莉 我们没有选择 |
[21:42] | Sure we did. | 当然有 |
[21:44] | We just picked the one that | 我们只是找了一个 |
[21:44] | made all the powerful people in this city | 让市里所有有权有势的人 |
[21:46] | feel warm and fuzzy. | 坐立不安的家伙 |
[21:49] | – You don’t really believe that, do you? – I do. | -你不是真的这么认为 对吧 -我就是 |
[21:53] | So are you saying you condone police misconduct? | 你是说你能容忍警察渎职吗 |
[21:56] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[21:58] | I’m saying, if it happens, | 我是说 就算发生了 |
[21:59] | if somebody acts inappropriately, | 如果有人行事不规范 |
[22:02] | it doesn’t mean we need | 也不意味着我们需要 |
[22:02] | to light the whole damn villageon fire. | 把整个村庄都点着了 |
[22:05] | I’m not really sure I know | 我不太确定我知道 |
[22:07] | what it is you’re trying to say here. | 你这比喻是想说什么 |
[22:10] | What I’m trying to say | 我想说的是 |
[22:11] | is those two women would still be alive | 那两个女人可能还活着 |
[22:15] | if the prosecutor who looked into Hoff’s initial arrest | 如果审查霍夫最初逮捕的检察官 |
[22:17] | had just looked the other way. | 能够睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[22:22] | And here we are. | 但我们还是到了这一步 |
[22:31] | Sorry to bother you. I called a few times. | 抱歉打扰了 我打过几次电话 |
[22:33] | Never heard back, so… | 没收到回复 所以 |
[22:34] | Sorry. I don’t check my phone too much these days. | 抱歉 最近我不怎么查看电话了 |
[22:38] | Listen, I got a few more questions about Hoff. | 听着 我还有一些关于霍夫的问题 |
[22:40] | I just was hoping I could pick your brain. | 我希望能问问你 |
[22:43] | – Sure, come on in. – Thanks. | -好 进来吧 -谢谢 |
[22:46] | 《芝加哥论坛报》 凯勒布·霍夫疑似犯下两宗谋杀 | |
[22:48] | World’s upside down, Hank. | 世界黑白颠倒了 汉克 |
[22:51] | Where you guys at? | 你们查的怎么样了 |
[22:52] | We found his DNA under the fingernails | 我们在一个受害者的指甲里 |
[22:54] | of one of the victims, | 发现了他的DNA |
[22:55] | so we now have proof it’s him. | 所以我们有证据是他干的 |
[22:59] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[23:00] | Renee’s, right? | 芮内的 对吧 |
[23:02] | She looks like a fighter. | 她看上去是个斗士 |
[23:05] | We weren’t so lucky. | 我们就不那么幸运了 |
[23:06] | Hoff kept covering his tracks at every turn, | 霍夫每走一步都抹去自己的痕迹 |
[23:08] | which is why I ultimately did what I did. | 所以我最终做了那种事 |
[23:12] | I was afraid we’d never catch him, | 我害怕我们最终抓不住他 |
[23:13] | that he’d keep on killing. | 他会继续杀人 |
[23:17] | If I had just waited, stayed patient, | 要是我能等等 耐心一点 |
[23:20] | played by the rules, he’d still be in jail, | 按规矩办事 他就还在监狱里 |
[23:22] | and those two girls would still be alive. | 那两个姑娘就还能活着 |
[23:23] | Listen, listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[23:27] | You did what you had to do in that moment | 你做了那时你必须做的事 |
[23:29] | to make this city safer, | 让这个城市更安全 |
[23:32] | make sure he didn’t kill more innocent women. | 确保他不会再杀害更多无辜的女人 |
[23:36] | You got nothing to apologize for. | 你无须道歉 |
[23:44] | Look, we found a photo of Hoff | 听着 监控拍到了霍夫 |
[23:46] | with an unknown male, white. | 和另一个不知名白人男性在一起 |
[23:51] | I thought you might know who he is. | 我想你可能知道他是谁 |
[23:53] | Kenny Rose, meth dealer. | 肯尼·罗斯 冰毒毒贩 |
[23:55] | He and Hoff grew up in the same foster home. | 他和霍夫从小在同一家寄宿家庭长大 |
[23:59] | Well, Kenny has an impressive sheet. | 肯尼的案底非常惊人 |
[24:01] | Meth, coke, heroin, and two armed robbery charges, | 病毒 可卡因 海洛因 还有两次持械抢劫 |
[24:03] | you know, for good measure. | 都是有理有据 |
[24:05] | And he drives a 2014 red Ford pickup. | 他开一辆2014款的红色福特皮卡 |
[24:07] | It matches what our witness told us. | 和我们的目击证人证词相符 |
[24:09] | All right, so Hoff ditches the stolen Nissan, torches it, | 好 所以霍夫丢弃了偷来的尼桑 烧了车 |
[24:13] | his buddy Rose pulls up in the pickup, | 他的好哥们罗斯开了皮卡来接他 |
[24:15] | helps Hoff get away. | 帮助霍夫逃跑 |
[24:15] | It means Rose knew what Hoff was doing. | 这意味着罗斯知道霍夫在干什么 |
[24:17] | And he’s helping him get away with it. | 他还在帮他逃脱抓捕 |
[24:19] | All right, I’ll loop in the team. | 好 我们告诉其他人 |
[24:20] | – Let Voight know. – Yeah. | -让博伊特知道 -好 |
[24:26] | We got a red truck coming this way. | 红色皮卡往这边开来了 |
[24:32] | Yep. The plate’s a match. | 没错 车牌符合 |
[24:33] | One driver. That’s probably Rose. | 有一个司机 可能是罗斯 |
[24:34] | No sign of Hoff. | 没看到霍夫 |
[24:36] | All right, let him park. | 好 让他停车 |
[24:38] | We’ll take him before he goes inside the house. | 我们在他进屋前抓住他 |
[24:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:05] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[25:07] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[25:22] | Rose is running out the back. We’re clearing the house. | 罗斯在往后跑 我们在确认房里是否有人 |
[25:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[25:34] | Don’t move, you hear me? | 别动 听到没 |
[25:35] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在身后 |
[25:43] | We got him. | 抓到他了 |
[25:44] | Don’t fight. What do you got on you, huh? | 别挣扎 你身上有什么 |
[25:48] | What’s that? That’s crystal meth, Kenny. | 那是什么 冰毒啊 肯尼 |
[25:50] | Your day just got a lot worse. | 你的这一天刚变得非常糟糕 |
[25:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[25:54] | Where’s Caleb Hoff? | 凯勒布·霍夫呢 |
[25:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:57] | Your friend who likes to rape and kill women. | 你那个喜欢奸杀女性的朋友 |
[25:59] | I don’t got any friends like that. | 我没有那种朋友 |
[26:00] | You guys must have the wrong house. | 你们肯定是找错人了 |
[26:01] | We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the other way. | 我们可以轻松地解决这事 或用其他办法 |
[26:03] | Kenny, it’s up to you. | 肯尼 看你的 |
[26:07] | I choose option two, the other way. | 我选择第二项 其他办法 |
[26:09] | – You sure about that? – I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[26:16] | Bring him inside. | 带他进屋 |
[26:24] | Take him. | 你押着他 |
[26:38] | All right, Sarge, the house is clear, | 警长 屋里没人 |
[26:39] | and I found this jacket. | 我发现了这件夹克 |
[26:41] | Hoff was wearing it during the first murder, | 霍夫在第一次凶案时穿着这衣服 |
[26:42] | and this is what he was wearing | 这也是他在便利店 |
[26:43] | outside the mini-market in that video. | 外面的监控里穿的衣服 |
[26:45] | So he was definitely hanging out around here. | 所以他肯定在这附近活动过 |
[26:47] | We also found more meth. Two ounces or so. | 我们还找到了更多的冰毒 差不多两盎司 |
[26:49] | It’s enough to arrest him, | 足够逮捕他的了 |
[26:50] | but it might not be enough to leverage him into cooperating. | 但不一定足够逼他配合我们 |
[26:53] | Yeah, well, let me worry about that. | 这点让我来操心就行 |
[26:55] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:56] | It doesn’t matter what it means, Jay. | 无所谓意味着什么 杰 |
[26:58] | – I know you’re upset. – Upset? | -我知道你不开心 -不开心 |
[27:00] | That’s funny, I’m not sure I know what that means. | 有意思 我不确定那是什么意思 |
[27:02] | Sarge, we all want to nail this guy. | 警长 我们都想抓到这家伙 |
[27:04] | Why don’t you guys head back to the district, | 不如你们先回局里 |
[27:06] | see if you can locate Hoff’s whereabouts? | 看是否能找出霍夫的下落 |
[27:09] | Adam and I, | 亚当和我 |
[27:11] | we’re gonna talk to Rose one more time, | 我们要再跟罗斯谈谈 |
[27:12] | see if we can convince him to cooperate. | 看我们是否能说服他配合 |
[27:17] | – Sarge. – This is not a negotiation. | -警长 -我不是跟你们商量 |
[27:23] | So go! | 赶紧走 |
[27:27] | Come on, you guys. | 走吧 大伙儿 |
[27:29] | Hoff’s still out there. We got work to do. | 霍夫还在逃 我们还有活要干 |
[27:43] | – You good? – You know I’m good. | -你行吗 -你知道我能行 |
[27:47] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[27:56] | Okay, that’s a felony right there. | 好了 这就足够重罪了 |
[27:59] | Certainly enough to violate your parole. | 肯定够违反你的假释了 |
[28:02] | Do what you gotta do. | 你们该干嘛就干嘛 |
[28:04] | We can pretend we never found this meth, | 我们可以假装没看到这些冰毒 |
[28:08] | came over, asked you a few questions. | 我们过来 问了你一些问题 |
[28:11] | You helped us out. | 你帮了我们 |
[28:13] | I don’t know nothing about Hoff. | 我不知道霍夫的事 |
[28:15] | He raped and murdered two women in the last 48 hours… | 他在过去48小时内奸杀了两命女性 |
[28:21] | Violated them in ways | 侵犯了她们 |
[28:24] | I won’t even describe. | 我都不如该如何形容 |
[28:29] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要律师 |
[28:31] | You want a lawyer, huh? | 你想要律师吗 |
[28:32] | Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[28:36] | You don’t cooperate… | 你不合作 |
[28:41] | You’re gonna need a priest. | 你得需要一个牧师了 |
[28:44] | – What the hell are you– – Where’s Caleb Hoff? | -你这是干什么 -凯勒布·霍夫在哪 |
[28:46] | – Tell us where he is, Kenny. – Where is he? | -告诉我们他在哪 肯尼 -他在哪 |
[28:48] | Tell us where he is. It’s gonna be a lot easier. | 告诉我们他在哪 事情会简单很多 |
[28:50] | – Trust me. – Where is he? | -相信我 -他在哪 |
[28:51] | I said I want a lawyer. | 我说了我要律师 |
[29:09] | Pinch him on the meth possession. | 把他以冰毒持有罪收监 |
[29:52] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:55] | Hey, you can’t mess up the guy’s car like that. | 你不能这样破坏别人的车 |
[29:59] | Are you crazy or something? | 你是疯了吗 |
[30:01] | I’m about to call the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[30:02] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[30:04] | Cops are already on the scene. | 警察已经在场了 |
[30:06] | What–what does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:08] | It means it’s time for you to walk away now. | 这意味着你该走了 |
[30:12] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[30:14] | Now! | 赶紧走 |
[30:22] | Guys, I got CTA security footage | 大伙儿 我找到了交管局监控录像 |
[30:24] | of Hoff getting on the L two blocks from Rose’s house. | 看到霍夫从离罗斯家两街区的地方上了地铁 |
[30:27] | What time? | 几点 |
[30:28] | 4:22 P.M. Today. | 下午4点22分 今天 |
[30:29] | There’s only two trains that make that stop. | 有两条线在那一站停车 |
[30:31] | Pink and purple. | 粉线和紫线 |
[30:32] | If he got on the L, he had to get off. | 如果他上了地铁 肯定得下车 |
[30:33] | We should check surveillance at all stops, | 我们应该查所有的监控 |
[30:35] | scanning in both directions. | 两个方向都要查 |
[30:46] | 强奸谋杀 梅瑞狄斯·钱尼 | |
[30:51] | 他一直住在哪里 没有已知本地住址吗 住在车里或在外流浪 | |
[30:58] | 与凶案组交叉调查 霍夫为什么选择这些女人 他认识她们吗 他之前跟踪过她们吗 | |
[31:09] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[31:10] | Sarge, Hoff exited the L | 警长 霍夫下地铁 |
[31:12] | at Kostner Street Station today at 5:02 P.M. | 是在科斯特纳街站 今天下午5点2分 |
[31:15] | Kostner. | 科斯特纳 |
[31:16] | Do we know any reason he’d be there? | 我们知道他为什么要去哪里吗 |
[31:17] | Any family, any known associates in the area? | 那附近有家人 已知联系人吗 |
[31:21] | Not sure. I reached out to Martinez. | 不确定 我问了马丁内斯 |
[31:23] | She drew a blank. | 她也不知道 |
[31:24] | Wait a minute. Hold on a second. | 等等 稍等 |
[31:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[31:27] | All right, I want you to run a name for me. | 好 帮我查一个名字 |
[31:30] | 维克托·西尔瓦诺 叔叔 每次逮捕后都联系此人 | |
[31:31] | Victor. Victor Silvano. | 维克托 维克托·西尔瓦诺 |
[31:32] | Run the name Victor Silvano. | 维克托·西尔瓦诺 |
[31:34] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 正在查 |
[31:37] | Victor Silvano… | 维克托·西尔瓦诺 |
[31:39] | 死亡索引 维克托·西尔瓦诺 | |
[31:40] | Died nine months ago, no wife and kids, | 九个月前去世 没有妻儿 |
[31:42] | LKA is somewhere on the South side. | 登记的住址在南区 |
[31:44] | He worked as an assistant foreman | 他生前在加洛韦金属公司 |
[31:45] | for 23 years at Galloway Metals. | 做了23年的助理工头 |
[31:47] | Hold on. That’s three blocks north of Kostner. | 等等 那地方离科斯特纳站只有三个街区 |
[31:50] | It went out of business two years ago. | 两年前停业了 |
[31:51] | A good place to hide. | 是个藏身的好地方 |
[31:54] | Gear up. | 带好装备 |
[31:55] | I’m ten minutes out. | 我十分钟到 |
[32:12] | Jay, it’s me. I’m here on site. I’m dropping anchor. | 杰 是我 我到了 先停车 |
[32:16] | I’ll wait for your arrival. | 等你们到 |
[32:17] | On our way, Sarge. | 正在路上 警长 |
[32:19] | Okay. Copy that. | 好 收到 |
[32:54] | Lisa, what the hell are you doing here? | 丽莎 你来这干什么 |
[32:56] | Go home. Let me take it from here. | 回家 之后我来处理 |
[33:00] | 5021, shots fired at the police. | 5021 嫌犯向警察开枪 |
[33:02] | On site, Galloway Metals, 2133 Rexford Road. | 我在现场 加洛韦金属公司 雷克斯福德路2133号 |
[33:07] | – Copy that. – Lisa. | -收到 -丽莎 |
[33:08] | Backup en route. | 后援马上就来 |
[33:14] | Jay, be advised. I’m heading inside the factory. | 杰 注意 我要进工厂了 |
[33:17] | Copy that. We’re almost there. | 收到 我们马上就到 |
[33:40] | Come out, Hoff! | 出来 霍夫 |
[33:58] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[34:04] | – Okay. – You’re empty, Caleb. | -好吧 -你没子弹了 霍夫 |
[34:06] | Okay! Don’t shoot. | 好吧 别开枪 |
[34:11] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:13] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[34:17] | Give me a reason. | 给我个理由 |
[34:40] | Hey. Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[34:43] | Do it. Come on. | 来吧 快啊 |
[34:47] | Come on, tough guy. Reach for the gun. | 快啊 硬汉 去拿枪啊 |
[34:50] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[34:53] | Do it! | 来啊 |
[35:01] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[35:03] | Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[35:04] | Let me do this, Hank. | 让我来 汉克 |
[35:06] | Let me make this right. | 让我来主持公道 |
[35:08] | I’ve been dreaming about this for a while. | 我已经幻想这个场景好久了 |
[35:09] | Hey, Lisa, look at me. | 丽莎 看着我 |
[35:11] | Watching you crawl, beg for your worthless life. | 看着你在地上爬 为你一文不值的命求情 |
[35:14] | Look at me. It’s not worth it. | 看着我 他不值得 |
[35:15] | Making you feel the pain you inflicted | 让你感受你对那些无辜女人 |
[35:17] | – on those innocent women. – Look at me. | -造成的痛苦 -看着我 |
[35:18] | Watching you bleed out, gasp– | 看着你流血 喘气 |
[35:22] | Sarge, we’re here! Are you hit? | 警长 我们到了 你受伤了吗 |
[35:24] | I’m good! I got Hoff right here! | 我没事 我抓到霍夫了 |
[35:26] | Go home. Get the hell out of here now. | 回家 赶紧离开这里 |
[35:28] | It’s not worth it. Go. | 他不值得 快走 |
[35:31] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:38] | Caleb Hoff, hey. | 凯勒布·霍夫 |
[35:43] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[35:44] | for the murders of Jess Larson | 因杀害杰茜·拉森 |
[35:47] | and Renee Ferguson. | 和芮内·弗格森 |
[35:55] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[35:58] | I think Caleb here | 我想凯勒布 |
[35:59] | hurt himself jumping off that walkway, though. | 因为从那条走道上跳下而伤着自己了 |
[36:01] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这消息 |
[36:04] | Is there anything I need to know or not know? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 还是没有 |
[36:07] | We’re good. | 一切都好 |
[36:09] | Guess the guy thought he could fly or something. | 我猜这家伙以为自己会飞 |
[36:16] | Yeah, we chased a hunch he was hiding off of Kostner. | 对 我们在追查一条线索 认为他藏在科斯特纳 |
[36:19] | He had an uncle that used to work at Galloway Metals. | 他有个叔叔以前在加洛韦金属公司工作 |
[36:22] | I checked it out, and he was there. | 我检查了那地方 他真的在那 |
[36:24] | – Great work. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[36:26] | According to the report, he had a fractured right tibia. | 根据报告 他的右胫骨骨折了 |
[36:29] | Yeah, he tried to escape, | 对 他想逃跑 |
[36:32] | jumped off the second floor, | 从二楼跳了下去 |
[36:33] | so I guess that makes sense. | 我猜这也情有可原 |
[36:37] | I’m just pleasantly surprised that his face is clean. | 我只是很意外他的脸很干净 |
[36:40] | No bruises, no cuts. | 没有瘀伤 没有伤口 |
[36:44] | Like I said, | 像我说的 |
[36:45] | jumped off the second floor, fell awkwardly. | 从二楼跳了下去 笨拙地摔倒了 |
[36:48] | Handcuffed him, got him medical attention, | 我给他上了手铐 叫了医生 |
[36:50] | brought him back to the district. | 把他带回了局里 |
[36:52] | I was trying to pay you a compliment, Sergeant. | 我是想表扬你 警长 |
[36:54] | A guy like this, | 这种人 |
[36:55] | I’m guessing it’s easy to find a reason | 想要找个理由制服他 |
[36:58] | to subdue him. | 应该很容易 |
[37:00] | I just wanted to make the arrest, | 我只想抓住他 |
[37:02] | get this guy back in a cage where he belongs. | 让这家伙回到他该待的监狱 |
[37:05] | No point giving his lawyer another loophole. | 没必要给他的律师其他漏洞 |
[37:08] | I agree. The problem is that they’ve already found one, | 我同意 问题是他们已经找到了 |
[37:12] | or they’re claiming to have found one. | 或他们说自己找到了 |
[37:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:17] | Hoff claims that Detective Martinez | 霍夫说马丁内斯警探 |
[37:19] | was at the scene of the arrest. | 也在逮捕现场 |
[37:23] | Is there any truth to that? | 这是真的吗 |
[37:27] | I arrived on scene, solo, around 7:21. | 我一个人到达现场 大概7点21分左右 |
[37:31] | Waited for backup. | 等待后援 |
[37:33] | We located Hoff inside the abandoned factory, | 我们确定了霍夫在被遗弃的工厂里 |
[37:36] | jumped off the second fl– | 他从二楼跳下 |
[37:37] | Right, and he fell awkwardly. | 对 笨拙地摔倒了 |
[37:40] | You placed him under arrest, got him medical attention, | 你给他上了手铐 给他叫了医生 |
[37:42] | and brought him down to the district. | 然后把他带回了局里 |
[37:45] | Was Martinez there? | 马丁内斯在场吗 |
[37:49] | Just tell me the truth, Hank. | 告诉我真相 汉克 |
[37:53] | The truth is not your friend right now, Sam. | 真相现在不是你的朋友 萨姆 |
[37:55] | So if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[37:58] | I’d stop asking questions. | 我就不追问了 |
[38:02] | I mean, what matters, what really matters… | 重要的是 真正重要的 |
[38:06] | Is a violent, evil man is now in custody, | 是一个暴力邪恶的男人现在被捕了 |
[38:09] | and the evidence against him is overwhelming. | 并且给他定罪的证据非常充分 |
[38:14] | So, I mean, please, | 拜托 |
[38:17] | just take yes for an answer and move on. | 就当是的 然后继续往前吧 |
[38:28] | I appreciate you stopping by, | 谢谢你过来 |
[38:31] | but you don’t have to worry about me. | 但你不用担心我 |
[38:33] | I’m not gonna do anything crazy. | 我不会做什么疯狂的事 |
[38:36] | Not tonight, at least. | 至少今晚不会 |
[38:39] | Day by day, that’s all we can do. | 一天一天过 我们都只能这样 |
[38:46] | I dedicated my whole damn life to this city, | 我把一生都献给了这座城市 |
[38:49] | to being a cop, | 做一个警察 |
[38:51] | woke up every day trying to do good, | 每天醒来想着做好事 |
[38:53] | trying to make Chicago a better place to live, | 想着让芝加哥成为一个更适合生活的地方 |
[38:57] | a safer place to live. | 一个更安全的地方 |
[39:00] | I did a lot of good things. | 我做了很多好事 |
[39:02] | I made a difference. | 我让城市变好了 |
[39:04] | Took hundreds of really violent men, rapists and killers, | 逮捕了上百名非常暴力的人 强奸犯和凶手 |
[39:08] | off the street. | 把他们从街上清除 |
[39:09] | I didn’t ask for medals or trophies. | 我不要奖章或奖杯 |
[39:13] | I just did my job, put in my hours, | 我只是干我的工作 奉献我的生命 |
[39:16] | ’cause I enjoyed it. | 因为我很享受 |
[39:17] | ‘Cause it made me feel good. | 因为这让我感觉好 |
[39:22] | That’s all over. | 现在那些都结束了 |
[39:24] | They took that away from me. | 他们把那些夺走了 |
[39:26] | Now I’m just a punchline, | 现在我只是个笑柄 |
[39:28] | a cowboy cop who lost her damn mind. | 一个失心疯的鲁莽警察 |
[39:33] | The thing that really hurts is, | 最让我心痛的是 |
[39:36] | the politicians and the press picked Hoff over me. | 政客和媒体竟然选择了保护霍夫 而不是我 |
[39:41] | They turned me into a monster and made him a saint. | 他们把我描绘成怪物 而他却是个圣人 |
[39:50] | They just don’t think the way we do, you know? | 他们跟我们的思维不同 知道吗 |
[39:53] | They’re always worried about the way things look, | 他们只担心事情面上好不好看 |
[39:56] | what people might say. | 人们会说什么 |
[39:59] | For us, | 对我们而言 |
[40:01] | for real cops, it’s simple. | 对真正的警察而言 很简单 |
[40:05] | I mean, you did the only thing you could do | 你做了当下最好的决定 |
[40:06] | in that moment to make things better. | 让这个城市更好 |
[40:10] | Safer. | 更安全 |
[40:24] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这个属于你 |
[40:31] | We think alike. | 我们的思维一致 |
[40:36] | I think we do. | 我想是的 |
[40:40] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |