时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:13] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:19] | You know what today is, right? | 你知道今天是什么日子 对吧 |
[00:21] | RDO. | 正常休息日 |
[00:22] | Oh, this is what a day off feels like. | 原来休息日是这样的感觉啊 |
[00:26] | You want some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[00:28] | I want you, | 我要你 |
[00:29] | and then I want coffee, | 然后我要咖啡 |
[00:31] | and then I want waffles, | 然后我要华夫饼 |
[00:33] | and then I want to go to the range | 然后我要去靶场 |
[00:35] | and try out those new .44 mags. | 试试那些新的.44马格南手枪 |
[00:39] | I love all that. | 这些我都爱 |
[00:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:53] | Just one sec. I’ll be right back. | 等一下 我这就回来 |
[01:24] | Hey, I forgot that I was gonna take my car in, | 我忘了我要把车送进去修 |
[01:26] | and I just talked to them, and they can still take me, | 我刚跟他们大了点换 他们还能收我的车 |
[01:28] | and so I’m gonna go before they get busy. | 所以我在他们忙起来之前赶过去 |
[01:30] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[01:32] | One day off, you know? | 休息日嘛 |
[01:34] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[01:35] | I just feel like I should get it done, | 我就是觉得我得把这事做了 |
[01:36] | but everything’s fine. | 不过呢 都很好 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry, but I… um, | 对不起 但我… |
[01:43] | stay here. I’ll be right back. | 待在这 我去去就回 |
[01:45] | And yeah, just hang out here, | 还有 对 就待在这 |
[01:47] | and I’ll be back in a little bit. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[01:59] | Possible mental illness involved. | 可能有精神病患者 |
[02:01] | Supervisor advised. You on scene? | 建议有上级到场 你到场吗 |
[02:04] | Copy, car’s rolling. | 收到 在路上了 |
[02:05] | 2124, got a wellness check. | 2124 有个去看看住户是否平安的要求 |
[02:08] | 3839 North Racine. | 拉辛北街3839号 |
[02:11] | Caller states multiple members | 打电话的人说克拉顿家 |
[02:12] | of the Clarton family are gone. | 有多人不见了 |
[02:14] | Possible missing persons. | 很可能是失踪了 |
[02:17] | 5021 Henry, hold me down on that missing persons. | 5021H 失踪人口的事我来 |
[02:21] | Copy, 5021 Henry. | 收到 5021H |
[02:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:35] | Detective Hailey Upton. | 海莉·厄普顿警探 |
[02:36] | Morning. Your with Intelligence, yeah? | 早 你是情报组的吧 |
[02:38] | Dispatch detailed you? | 调度中心派你过来的 |
[02:40] | – No, I just picked it up. – Ah, okay. | -不是 我接的 -好吧 |
[02:42] | There’s probably not much for you here. | 可能没什么需要你关注的 |
[02:44] | Next door neighbor, Jessica Hartley– | 隔壁邻居 杰茜卡·哈特利… |
[02:45] | she’s right over there– called it in. | 她就在那边 她报的警 |
[02:47] | Hasn’t seen her neighbors in a few days. | 说有好几天没看见她的邻居了 |
[02:49] | The Clarton family. | 克拉顿一家 |
[02:50] | Dad Ray, wife Helen, and their kid, Becca. | 父亲雷 老婆海伦还有他们的孩子贝卡 |
[02:52] | She’s 12. | 她12岁 |
[02:53] | – Signs of forced entry? – Nah. | -有撬门的痕迹吗 -没有 |
[02:55] | Sarge gave me the green light to enter in a wellness check. | 警长批准我们入户进行平安巡查 |
[02:58] | Front door was unlocked. No signs of foul play. | 前门没锁 没有凶杀的痕迹 |
[03:00] | Everything seems fine inside. | 里面看起来也没问题 |
[03:03] | Jessica? | 杰茜卡 |
[03:04] | Hi, I’m Detective Hailey Upton. | 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 |
[03:06] | When was the last time you saw your neighbors? | 你最后看见你的邻居是什么时候 |
[03:08] | A few days. | 几天前 |
[03:11] | Goose, what day did we see them? | 小傻 我们是哪天见到他们的 |
[03:13] | Before dance. | 跳舞之前 |
[03:14] | Right, so it would’ve been Tuesday. | 对 那应该是星期二 |
[03:16] | – And this isn’t like them? – No. | -他们平时不这样 -对 |
[03:18] | I mean, I’m probably overreacting, | 我很可能反应过度了 |
[03:20] | nosy next door neighbor. | 爱管闲事的邻居 |
[03:21] | It’s just, they don’t ever go anywhere, | 不过他们基本哪都不去 |
[03:24] | and I had just talked to Helen. | 而且我之前刚刚和海伦聊过 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. I’m probably wasting your time. | 对不起 我很可能是在浪费你的时间 |
[03:29] | It’s just something felt off. | 就是觉得有点不太对 |
[03:32] | No. No time wasted. | 不会 不是浪费时间 |
[03:34] | We’ll be right back. | 我们这就回来 |
[03:37] | You’re the only one that’s been inside? | 只有你进去过吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:49] | Said they lived here for a while? | 说他们在这住了一阵子了 |
[03:51] | They’re renting it. Been here six months. | 他们租的 已经住了6个月了 |
[03:59] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[04:00] | Place has been bleached recently. | 这地方刚刚被漂白剂弄过 |
[04:02] | Spring cleaning? | 春季大扫除 |
[04:04] | Garbage was taken out. Bag wasn’t replaced. | 垃圾被扔了 袋子没有换好 |
[04:11] | Man, I wish my daughter was this neat. | 我真希望我女儿能这么整洁 |
[04:14] | I can’t even get her to put her dirty clothes | 我都没办法让她把脏衣服 |
[04:15] | in the laundry basket. | 放进洗衣篮里 |
[04:47] | Can you get over here and help me move this bed? | 你能过来帮我把床挪开吗 |
[04:50] | Towards you. | 往你那边 |
[04:51] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[05:04] | 5021 Henry, I’m at the missing persons. | 5021H 我在失踪人口那家 |
[05:06] | I need a crime lab rolled here ASAP. | 我需要取证组赶紧过来 |
[05:09] | Copy that, 5021 Henry. | 收到 5021H |
[05:11] | Crime lab en route. | 取证组上路 |
[05:25] | I had ones like those when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有这样的 |
[05:27] | Swallows. | 小燕子 |
[05:28] | So you didn’t make it to the shop, huh? | 所以你没去成修理厂吧 |
[05:32] | No. Um… | 对… |
[05:38] | No, I didn’t. | 对 我没去 |
[05:42] | Team’s just arriving. | 团队刚刚到了 |
[05:48] | Clarton home, husband Ray, wife Helen, daughter Becca. | 克拉顿一家 丈夫雷 妻子海伦和女儿贝卡 |
[05:51] | Talked to the rest of the block. | 跟这个街区的其他人谈过了 |
[05:52] | No one’s seen them in at least two days. | 至少有两天没人见过他们了 |
[05:54] | And that’s odd? | 这奇怪吗 |
[05:55] | To our neighbor, Jessica, yeah. | 对我们的邻居杰茜卡来说 是的 |
[05:56] | They were homebodies. | 他们都挺宅的 |
[05:57] | She said she just spoke with Helen | 她说她刚跟海伦说好 |
[05:58] | to get together the next day. | 约好第二天见面 |
[06:00] | She called both their cells. No one’s answering. | 她打了他们两个人的手机 没人接 |
[06:01] | Checked the phones, and they’re shut off. | 我查过电话 都关机了 |
[06:03] | And her car’s in the garage. | 而且她的车在车库里 |
[06:04] | There’s cardboard boxes upstairs. | 楼上还有几个纸板箱 |
[06:05] | Empty suitcases. They might’ve been packing. | 空行李箱 他们可能在打包 |
[06:11] | Got something weird. | 发现了奇怪的东西 |
[06:14] | So I ran the name and social | 我查了房东给我的 |
[06:16] | the landlord gave me, Ray Clarton. | 名字和身份 雷·克拉顿 |
[06:18] | Problem is, Ray Clarton died four years ago. | 问题是 雷·克拉顿四年前就死了 |
[06:21] | – He’s using a false name? – Yeah, on everything. | -他用的是假名 -对 所有的一切 |
[06:22] | Utilities for the house, credit card, car, | 房屋的水电杂费 信用卡 车 |
[06:25] | – all registered to a dead man. – Okay, what about the wife? | -都登记在一个死人名下 -好 那他妻子呢 |
[06:28] | She’s not on paper anywhere, | 任何记录中都找不到她 |
[06:29] | and I got no hits on a Helen Clarton | 我在芝加哥找不到 |
[06:31] | in Chicago matching her descriptors. | 与她描述相符的海伦·克拉顿 |
[06:33] | The little girl, Becca, she’s 12. | 那个小女孩 贝卡 她12岁 |
[06:34] | – She must be in school. – She’s not. | -她一定在上学 -没有 |
[06:36] | Not registered with CPS. Not in a private school. | 公共服务中心没有登记过 私立学校也没有 |
[06:39] | Ran missing persons too, and I got nothing. | 我还查了失踪人口 也没查到 |
[06:41] | So dig into the name, Ray Clarton, | 那就深挖这个名字 雷·克拉顿 |
[06:43] | and see who had access to steal his identity. | 看看谁能盗用他的身份 |
[06:47] | Let’s do a full forensics search. | 我们要做全面的取证搜查 |
[06:49] | Let’s find out who the hell this family really is. | 查出这家人到底是什么人 |
[06:53] | What the hell happened in this house? | 这座房子里到底发生了什么 |
[06:56] | Something happened to them, | 他们出事了 |
[06:57] | and you think they were using fake names? | 你觉得他们用的是假名吗 |
[07:00] | We know they were. | 我们知道他们用的是假名 |
[07:02] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全不合理 |
[07:03] | They’re a perfectly normal family. | 他们是非常正常的家庭 |
[07:05] | Things often look normal, | 事情往往看上去正常 |
[07:06] | but can’t really know a family | 但如果这家人有意隐瞒 |
[07:08] | unless they let you. | 你就无法真正了解他们 |
[07:09] | Do you know where Ray and Helen work? | 你知道雷和海伦在哪里工作吗 |
[07:12] | Helen stays home. I don’t know about Ray. | 海伦不工作 雷我不知道 |
[07:14] | All right, what about where they’re from? | 好 那他们从哪里来 |
[07:16] | Hometown? | 故乡在哪里 |
[07:17] | I don’t, um– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:24] | Annie, were you friends with Becca? | 安妮 你跟贝卡是朋友吗 |
[07:30] | No. She doesn’t go to my school. | 不是 她不在我们学校上学 |
[07:35] | Becca seemed shy. | 贝卡似乎很害羞 |
[07:38] | She keeps to herself. | 总是独来独往 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:43] | Anything you can tell us about them at all, | 关于他们的任何事你都可以告诉我们 |
[07:45] | really anything would help. | 真的 任何事都会有帮助 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. I just– | 我说不好 只是 |
[07:49] | Sometimes I do wonder about how old-fashioned they are. | 有时他们的老套确实让我吃惊 |
[07:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:54] | Uh, it’s just, Ray runs the house, | 就是 他们家是雷当家 |
[07:57] | really runs it. | 他说了算 |
[07:58] | It doesn’t seem like the girls are independent. | 女人们好像不太独立 |
[08:01] | Does he hurt them? | 他会伤害她们吗 |
[08:02] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[08:04] | Oh, God no. I’m sure he doesn’t hurt them. | 天哪 不 他肯定不会伤害她们 |
[08:07] | I’m sure it’s not that. | 肯定不是那样的 |
[08:12] | There’s something wrong with this family. | 这家人有些不对劲 |
[08:14] | This little girl, Becca… | 这个小女孩 贝卡 |
[08:18] | – All right, what do we got? – Forensics came back. | -好 有什么发现 -法医报告回来了 |
[08:21] | Blood in the master is two days old | 主卧的血迹是两天前的 |
[08:23] | and belongs to a female. | 而且属于一位女性 |
[08:24] | DNA doesn’t match anything on file, | 档案里找不到匹配的DNA |
[08:26] | but the tech said as long as the blood came from an adult, | 但技术人员说 只要这些血是成年人的 |
[08:29] | the amount of blood is not enough | 这个出血量就不足以 |
[08:31] | to positively indicate a death. | 造成死亡 |
[08:32] | Fingerprints off all the men’s shoes in the Clarton house | 克拉顿家的所有男鞋上取到的指纹 |
[08:35] | ID’d Ray’s real name. | 确认了雷的真名 |
[08:37] | Meet Ray Aimes. We’ve got a hell of a sheet. | 叫雷·埃姆斯 他的案底非常多 |
[08:41] | Lived in 14 different states the past 20 years, | 在过去的20年里住过14个不同的州 |
[08:44] | multiple fraud investigations, | 有多次欺诈调查 |
[08:46] | two domestics when he was younger. | 年轻时还有两起家暴案 |
[08:48] | Looks like he mostly deals in Ponzi and pyramid schemes. | 看起来他经常从事庞氏骗局和传销 |
[08:50] | He’s a grifter. | 他是个骗子 |
[08:52] | He’s an old school conman. He gets in close with people, | 他是个老套的骗子 他会主动接近人们 |
[08:54] | manipulates the hell out of them, robs them blind, | 将他们玩弄于股掌之中 洗劫一空 |
[08:56] | and then he skips town. | 然后跑路 |
[08:58] | What about the girls, Helen and Becca? | 那女人们呢 海伦和贝卡 |
[08:59] | Their prints weren’t in the system. | 系统里没有她们的指纹 |
[09:01] | Ray’s not legally married, | 雷在法律上没结婚 |
[09:02] | but the DNA found off of the toothbrush in the home | 但在他们家牙刷上发现的DNA证明 |
[09:05] | confirms that Becca is Ray and Helen’s child. | 贝卡是雷和海伦的孩子 |
[09:08] | And she’s never been enrolled in school? | 她从没上过学吗 |
[09:09] | I checked everywhere that Ray lived. | 我查过了雷生活过的所有地方 |
[09:11] | She never been enrolled in school. | 她从没上过学 |
[09:12] | She never even been to a doctor. Nothing. | 她甚至从没看过医生 什么都没有 |
[09:14] | I’m guessing there’s abuse in this family. | 我猜这个家庭有虐待行为 |
[09:16] | Physical, emotional. | 身体和精神上都有 |
[09:18] | – So you’re thinking domestic? – Makes sense. | -你觉得是家暴吗 -很合理 |
[09:20] | We have a history of domestic assault. | 他有家暴历史 |
[09:23] | He beats Helen too bad one day, throws them both in the car, | 有一天他对海伦下手太重 把母女俩扔进车里 |
[09:25] | takes off before he was planning to. | 在计划前离开了那里 |
[09:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, we got a pop. | 女士们先生们 有发现 |
[09:29] | Ray Clarton’s debit card was used at an ATM | 雷·克拉顿的储蓄卡在昨天他们失踪后 |
[09:31] | downtown yesterday right after they went missing. | 在市中心的自动取款机上用过 |
[09:34] | Roll on it. | 去查 |
[09:37] | All right, so your boy and his daughter got there 9:15 A.M. | 你们要找的人和他女儿9点15到了那 |
[09:40] | Already called up the bank. | 我们已经联系了银行 |
[09:41] | Ray withdrew the entirety of his checking account. | 雷取走了活期账户里的所有钱 |
[09:43] | $1,500. | 一共一千五 |
[09:45] | Wait, we got a PO. Is this kid gonna ask for help? | 等等 有警察 这小孩求助了吗 |
[09:48] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[09:57] | She looks scared. | 她看上去很害怕 |
[10:14] | Do you have more cameras? | 你们还有其他监控吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[10:23] | It’s not a domestic. Somebody took them. | 这不是家暴 有人带走了他们 |
[10:33] | All right, who is this man? | 好吧 这男人是谁 |
[10:36] | Someone from Ray’s past come back to haunt him? | 雷过去的某人来找他麻烦了吗 |
[10:39] | Maybe Ray conned the wrong guy, | 或许雷骗了不该骗的人 |
[10:41] | end up over his head? | 结果把命也搭上了 |
[10:42] | I’ve got no large deposits on Ray’s financials. | 我没发现雷的账户上有大额存款 |
[10:45] | Nothing pops on the video. Clothes are generic. | 监控也没什么特别的 衣服都很普通 |
[10:47] | – Can’t even make out Ray’s. – It really doesn’t help | -都认不出谁是雷 -我们对他 |
[10:49] | we know next to nothing about this family. | 和他的家庭一无所知 这根本没用 |
[10:51] | Yeah, I reinterviewed the neighbors on the block. | 对 我又去问了一遍街上的邻居 |
[10:53] | Nobody knew where they worked, | 没人知道他们在哪工作 |
[10:54] | where they were from, their family, nothing. | 从哪来 他们的家庭状况 没消息 |
[10:56] | We have zero details on them. | 我们对他们一无所知 |
[10:58] | Ray and Helen are good. | 雷和海伦很厉害 |
[11:00] | Yeah, but you learn how to be that way. | 对 但这是要学的 |
[11:02] | To shut people out, be invisible, | 把人拒之门外 大隐隐于市 |
[11:05] | you learn it. | 这是要学的 |
[11:08] | Becca’s only 12 years old. | 贝卡只有12岁 |
[11:10] | Maybe she hasn’t learned how to do that just yet. | 或许她还没有学会怎么做 |
[11:20] | We’ve been through every inch of this place. | 我们已经找遍了这里的每个角落 |
[11:22] | I don’t know what else we’re gonna find. | 我不知道还能找到什么 |
[11:23] | Anything. Anything that’ll tell us | 什么都行 任何能告诉我们 |
[11:25] | who they really are, who might’ve taken them. | 他们究竟是谁 谁带走了他们的东西 |
[11:31] | Jay, listen, um, about this morning. | 杰 听着 关于今天早上 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:37] | I just got overwhelmed. | 我只是太不知所措了 |
[11:41] | I kinda figured that when you ran out of your apartment | 我差不多明白了 当你跑出你家 |
[11:43] | and caught a case. | 还接了个案子的时候 |
[11:45] | I just panicked. | 我就是慌了 |
[11:47] | It’s not that I don’t care about you, or that I– | 并不是说我不在乎你 或我… |
[11:49] | Hailey, there’s a little girl that’s missing right now, | 海莉 有个小女孩失踪了 |
[11:51] | so we can do this later. | 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[11:54] | Really. | 真的 |
[11:56] | Kay. | 好 |
[12:34] | My partner’s downstairs with your mom and dad. | 我的搭档在楼下陪你爸爸妈妈 |
[12:35] | They said it was okay if you and I chat a little bit. | 他们说如果你愿意 我可以跟你谈谈 |
[12:38] | That all right with you? | 你愿意吗 |
[12:40] | All right. | 好 |
[12:42] | I like your room. | 我喜欢你的房间 |
[12:47] | Hey, Becca’s got the same ones. | 贝卡也有这样的装饰 |
[12:50] | You guys are good friends, huh? | 你们是很好的朋友 对吧 |
[12:54] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[12:58] | Becca’s room does not look like this. | 贝卡的房间看上去不像这样 |
[13:01] | Her whole house really. | 她的整个家都不是 |
[13:04] | I’ve been a cop for 12 years, and I think I can feel it now. | 我当了12年警察 现在我能感觉出来 |
[13:08] | You know, when something feels wrong? | 当有事不对劲的时候 |
[13:11] | Becca’s house is like that, right? | 贝卡的房子就是那样 对吧 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. I’ve never been there. | 我不知道 我从没去过 |
[13:17] | Is it okay if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[13:19] | Sure. | 行 |
[13:26] | I had a house like that when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有那样的房子 |
[13:31] | Something was wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[13:33] | I didn’t tell anybody, | 我没告诉任何人 |
[13:35] | but I did have a best friend. | 但我有个好朋友 |
[13:38] | She lived down the street from me, | 她就住在街那头 |
[13:40] | and even though I never told her a word of it, | 尽管我没告诉她任何事 |
[13:43] | she knew. | 她全知道 |
[13:47] | She knew something wrong, | 她知道有事不对劲 |
[13:48] | and she would keep her window unlocked for me, | 她会为了我 不锁房间的窗 |
[13:51] | so I could come inside if I needed a place to hide. | 好让我在需要找地方躲的时候过去 |
[13:56] | Is that what the flashlights are for? | 你的手电也是这个作用吗 |
[13:59] | So you can go downstairs and let Becca in? | 好让你下楼让贝卡进来 |
[14:08] | Annie, you’re a good friend. | 安妮 你是个好朋友 |
[14:11] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[14:13] | Sometimes when you love somebody | 有时当你爱她时 |
[14:14] | you have to tell the truth, | 你必须说出真相 |
[14:16] | even if it feels like you’re betraying something. | 尽管你感觉自己在背叛什么 |
[14:21] | Do you know what happened to the Clartons? | 你知道克拉顿一家发生了什么吗 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:37] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不理解这是怎么回事 |
[14:39] | You’ve hardly told us anything. | 你什么也没告诉我们 |
[14:40] | – Should we be calling a lawyer? – No, no, no. | -我们该叫律师吗 -不不 |
[14:42] | We’re only here so it’s on film, | 我们来这只是为了录下来 |
[14:44] | and it’s recorded. Okay? | 好作为证据 好吗 |
[14:48] | Now tell me the whole thing again. | 现在再把你告诉我的说一遍 |
[14:49] | You and Becca are friends. | 你和贝卡是朋友 |
[14:51] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[14:55] | – But we have to hide it. – What? | -但我们必须瞒着大家 -什么 |
[14:57] | Why, Annie? | 为什么 安妮 |
[15:01] | Because the Clartons are scary. | 因为克拉顿夫妇很吓人 |
[15:04] | Becca’s scared of her parents. | 贝卡害怕她的父母 |
[15:06] | Her dad doesn’t let her go to school. | 她爸爸不让她去上学 |
[15:07] | Doesn’t let her have friends. | 不让她有朋友 |
[15:09] | He | 他 |
[15:12] | hurts them. | 会伤害她们 |
[15:15] | They used flashlights. | 她们用手电 |
[15:17] | Anytime that Becca wanted to see Annie, | 只要贝卡想见安妮 |
[15:20] | she’d shine a flashlight through Annie’s window. | 她就用手电照安妮的窗户 |
[15:23] | Annie would wake up, she’d go downstairs, | 安妮就会醒来 下楼 |
[15:24] | unlock the door, and Becca would come over. | 开门 让贝卡进来 |
[15:26] | You’re kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[15:27] | Two nights ago, the night that the Clartons disappeared, | 两晚前 克拉顿一家失踪的那一夜 |
[15:30] | Becca shined a light through Annie’s window. | 贝卡用手电照了安妮的窗户 |
[15:32] | I saw a man. | 我看到了一个男人 |
[15:34] | He was walking through their house. | 他走进了他们的房子 |
[15:36] | Did she get a good look at him? | 她看清楚他了吗 |
[15:38] | No, he disappeared through the house. | 没有 他消失进了房子里 |
[15:39] | So I went to the back door. | 所以我去了后门 |
[15:41] | The man was leading Becca and her parents outside. | 那个男人把贝卡和她父母带到屋外 |
[15:44] | – Mrs. Clarton looked hurt. – Jesus. | -克拉顿太太看起来受伤了 -天呐 |
[15:47] | Oh, Annie, why wouldn’t you say something? | 安妮 你之前怎么不说 |
[15:48] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay, Annie. | -对不起 -没事 没事 安妮 |
[15:50] | We’re learning it now. Just keep going. | 我们现在知道了 接着说 |
[15:52] | He put them in a car. | 他让他们上了一辆车 |
[15:54] | Good, that’s good. What kind of car? | 好 很好 什么车 |
[15:56] | A station wagon. | 一辆旅行车 |
[15:58] | One of those old ones. | 那种很老式的车 |
[16:01] | He drove away with them. | 他开车把他们带走了 |
[16:06] | We don’t have a station wagon on PODs outside that ATM. | 取款机外的监控没拍到旅行车 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but we do have a witness | 对 但我们有目击证人 |
[16:10] | that puts a station wagon outside the Clarton’s house. | 证实有辆旅行车停在克拉顿一家屋外 |
[16:13] | I mean, it left and went somewhere. | 车开走了 去了其他地方 |
[16:15] | So get everything going in a five mile radius. | 查找五英里范围内的所有监控 |
[16:17] | It’s a Mercury. It’s a Mercury. | 是水星 水星旅行车 |
[16:20] | We showed Annie a dozen models, and she pointed right to it. | 我们给安妮看了好几款车 她马上认了出来 |
[16:24] | I got one. | 我找到一辆 |
[16:25] | Real close to the Clartons’ house, | 离克拉顿家很近 |
[16:27] | 11:23 P.M., heading northbound on Western. | 晚上11点23分 朝北往西街走 |
[16:30] | Yep, I got him again. 11:29, Western and Franklin. | 对 我又看到了 11点29分在西街和富兰克林街 |
[16:33] | Headed on 66. | 往66号高速走 |
[16:34] | And those plates are hot. They’re stolen. | 这辆车被通缉了 被窃的车 |
[16:37] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[16:37] | Get those plates out on an all-call. | 把车牌信息发布全城通缉令 |
[16:40] | Five minutes later, he’s still going west on 66. | 五分钟后 他还在66号高速往西走 |
[16:42] | Just keep following. See where he leads us. | 继续跟着 看他要去哪 |
[16:57] | We get the station wagon pulling in here, | 我们看到旅行车停在了这里 |
[16:58] | and then we lose him. | 然后就找不到了 |
[17:01] | Well, he probably ditched the car and swapped it. | 他可能丢弃了车 换了新的 |
[17:04] | All right, let’s fan out. | 好 我们四处看看 |
[17:26] | – Jay. – What do you got? | -杰 -你找到什么了 |
[17:34] | They’re the same sheets. | 是同样的床单 |
[17:35] | They’re the same sheets from the house. | 这跟他们家的床单一样 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:10] | Her mouth. | 她的嘴 |
[18:11] | Looks like she doesn’t have any teeth. | 看起来她没有牙齿了 |
[18:17] | – Or fingerprints. – Yeah. | -或指纹 -对 |
[18:19] | Whoever killed her knew what they were doing. | 杀她的人非常内行 |
[18:21] | No way we’re gonna get an ID off of her. | 我们不可能找到她的身份 |
[18:24] | The tech search and the banks haven’t found anything. | 技术组和银行没找到任何资料 |
[18:25] | We’ve got zero evidence. | 我们没有任何证据 |
[18:27] | This looks like an organized crime kill. | 看起来像组织犯罪谋杀 |
[18:31] | Yeah, well, whoever did it, | 是啊 无论是谁干的 |
[18:33] | they killed her here, | 他们在这杀了她 |
[18:35] | and burned her hands, pulled her teeth out. | 杀了她的手 把她的牙拔了 |
[18:38] | Hopefully in that order. | 希望是这个顺序吧 |
[18:40] | The offender drove directly from the Clartons’ home to this location. | 嫌犯直接从克拉顿家开到了这里 |
[18:43] | He had Becca and Ray in the car when he killed Helen. | 他杀死海伦的时候贝卡和雷还在车里 |
[18:46] | He did that to her body | 他这么亵渎她的身体 |
[18:48] | in front of her little kid. | 还是在她的小孩面前 |
[18:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:52] | $1,500 out of Ray’s bank account? | 就为了雷银行账户里的一千五百块 |
[18:55] | Hey, we got lucky. | 我们走运了 |
[18:56] | Security camera caught a man in frame for a moment. | 监控拍到了一个男人 |
[18:59] | There’s no wagon or family, but I think it’s the offender. | 没有旅行车或那家人 但我觉得就是他 |
[19:01] | Might be enough for facial rec. | 或许足够做面部识别了 |
[19:05] | Yo, Sarge, we got ID. | 警长 查到身份了 |
[19:07] | Name’s Alejandro Hermanez. | 叫亚力杭德罗·赫曼德兹 |
[19:08] | His height and weight matched the ATM video. | 他的身高体重和取款机的监控相符 |
[19:10] | – Priors? – Nothing official. | -前科 -没有定罪的 |
[19:12] | The FBI, they’ve been investigating him. | 联调局一直在查他 |
[19:14] | They like him as a for-hire enforcer. | 他们认为他是个出租打手 |
[19:16] | He works in extortion | 他为组织犯罪 |
[19:18] | and cleanup for organized crime outlets, | 敲诈勒索他人 以及做善后清理工作 |
[19:19] | most recently the Albanian syndicate. | 最近的雇主是阿尔巴尼亚财团 |
[19:21] | So Ray upgraded. Decided to con the big men. | 这么说雷升级了 决定骗大人物 |
[19:24] | That takes stones. | 真是有胆 |
[19:25] | Well, con is short for confidence. | 骗局是自信的缩写 |
[19:28] | This time it’s short for stupid. | 这回是愚蠢的缩写 |
[19:31] | It was definitely stupid. | 这绝对是愚蠢 |
[19:32] | Last time Hermanez got investigated, | 上次赫曼德兹被调查时 |
[19:34] | it was for a stash house theft. | 是为了藏匿点偷窃案 |
[19:37] | Somebody skimmed money and dope off the top, | 有人偷了钱 还私吞了毒品 |
[19:40] | and Alejandro put him in the ground. | 亚力杭德罗直接把那人毙了 |
[19:41] | And we found two pro-grade traps | 我们在楼下的柜子里 |
[19:43] | behind a false wall in a cabinet downstairs. | 一堵假墙后发现了两个专业级别的暗盒 |
[19:45] | Let me guess. Both empty. | 让我猜猜 都空了 |
[19:46] | Yeah, no signs of drug residue, | 对 没发现任何毒品残留 |
[19:48] | – so it must’ve been cash. – Fits. | -肯定之前装的是钱 -有道理 |
[19:49] | These guys love to bury cash houses in plain sight. | 这些人喜欢把钱就藏在眼皮底下 |
[19:52] | You get a normal looking family with kids, | 表面上是个普通带孩子的家庭 |
[19:53] | safe neighborhood, safe block, safe money. | 安全的社区 安全的街道 钱也安全 |
[19:56] | So we’re thinking Ray was dumb enough | 所以我们认为雷这么蠢吗 |
[19:57] | to steal from the Albanians, skim off the top? | 去偷阿尔巴尼亚人的钱 还从中牟利 |
[19:59] | Old habits die hard. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[20:01] | Ray stolen from every person he’s ever met. | 雷骗了他见过的所有人 |
[20:03] | Guy manipulates, controls even his own family. | 这家伙操纵控制自己的家人 |
[20:05] | He probably thought he could skip town | 他可能还以为自己能在对方找到前 |
[20:07] | before they caught on. | 偷偷离开这里 |
[20:07] | I mean, it explains why Hermanez had to abduct him. | 能解释为什么赫曼德兹会绑架他 |
[20:10] | He went to the house, kills Helen | 他去了他们家 杀了海伦 |
[20:11] | – to convince Ray to give up that money. – Right. | -说服雷放弃那些钱 -对 |
[20:13] | But there’s no way it was only $1,500. | 但不可能只有一千五 |
[20:15] | I mean, those traps can hide millions in cash. | 那些暗盒能装好几百万现金 |
[20:18] | So if there’s still cash out there, | 所以如果现金还在 |
[20:19] | Becca and Ray are still alive. | 贝卡和雷就还活着 |
[20:22] | Hermanez is a pro. | 赫曼德兹是个专业人士 |
[20:22] | He won’t kill them till he gets all the cash back. | 他不会杀了他们 除非拿到所有钱 |
[20:25] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[20:26] | No, not just possible. It’s who Ray is. | 不 不仅是可能 雷就是这种人 |
[20:28] | He would take everything he could. | 他会拿走能拿的一切 |
[20:30] | All right, so where the hell is Hermanez now? | 好吧 那赫曼德兹现在到底在哪 |
[20:32] | I don’t know have any LKAs, and the FBI’s got zero. | 我没有找到信息 联调局那边也一无所获 |
[20:35] | I might have something. Hermanez has a car. | 我可能有信息 赫曼德兹有辆车 |
[20:37] | It’s registered to a bogus address, | 登记在一个假的地址上 |
[20:39] | but he got two tickets in the last two months, | 但他过去两个月有两张罚单 |
[20:41] | three blocks from the bathhouse that Vice ID’d. | 距离缉捕队已确认的一家澡堂只有三个街区 |
[20:44] | It’s a brothel. | 是个妓院 |
[20:45] | Okay, so our guy’s got a vice. | 好 这么说这家伙爱嫖 |
[20:47] | Maybe somebody there knows where he hangs his hat. | 或许那里有人知道他住在哪里 |
[20:48] | All right, so you two move on it. | 你们两个去查那里 |
[20:50] | Get an ASA onboard. | 赶紧去知会助理检察官 |
[20:52] | If we find this guy, I wanna know we’re solid. | 如果我们找到这家伙 我想确认一切合规 |
[20:59] | Get you all set… | 全都准备好了 |
[21:06] | It’s this one. | 是这里 |
[21:10] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[21:11] | Jesus. What the– | 天呐 搞什么 |
[21:12] | You get up, get out. | 你起来 出去 |
[21:13] | I’m not touching you without your clothes on. Let’s go. | 你不穿衣服我是不会碰你的 赶紧 |
[21:16] | You’re not going anywhere. Back up. | 你也别想去其他地方了 后退 |
[21:18] | Here. | 给 |
[21:20] | – The hell is going on? – You Zara? | -什么情况 -你是扎拉吗 |
[21:22] | We’re looking for Alejandro Hermanez. | 我们在找亚力杭德罗·赫曼德兹 |
[21:24] | We’re told he’s one of your regulars. | 我们得到消息他是你的常客 |
[21:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:26] | No, we’re not gonna do that. | 不 我们不玩这一套 |
[21:28] | He kidnapped a 12-year-old girl. | 他绑架了一个12岁的小女孩 |
[21:29] | – He’s gonna kill her. – What? | -他要杀了她 -什么 |
[21:32] | I’m assuming that you know what he really is. | 我猜你已经知道他是干什么的了 |
[21:34] | So let’s not pretend that you weren’t once 12, | 所以就别假装你没有曾经12岁过 |
[21:36] | and that you don’t care about a little kid. | 别假装你不在乎那个小孩 |
[21:38] | Do you know where he lives? | 你知道他住在哪里吗 |
[21:39] | You ever pay him a private visit, | 你有没有单独去见过他 |
[21:40] | leave the bosses out of their cut? | 不让你的老板从中抽成 |
[21:44] | Where does he live, Zara? | 他住在哪 扎拉 |
[21:47] | Or I will happily arrest you | 不然我很乐意逮捕你 |
[21:48] | and let the owners of this place know | 让这地方的老板知道 |
[21:49] | you’re the reason we’re shutting it down. | 是你害他们关门大吉 |
[21:51] | What do you think they’re gonna do to you then? | 你觉得到时候他们会怎么对付你 |
[21:55] | Where? | 在哪 |
[21:56] | Hegewisch. | 黑格维施 |
[21:57] | He lives outside Hegewisch. | 他住在黑格维施外 |
[22:17] | All right, this is the address. | 就是这个地址 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:21] | Yeah, there’s a trailer. | 没错 里面有辆拖车 |
[22:23] | Sarge, we’re at Alejandro’s place. | 警长 我们到亚力杭德罗家了 |
[22:24] | Jay, there’s a shed. They’re in there. | 杰 里面有个棚子 他们在那里面 |
[22:28] | Sarge, there’s a shed on the property. | 警长 这里有个棚子 |
[22:30] | It’s got a padlock on it. | 上面有个锁 |
[22:32] | Copy that. Hold eyes on it. | 收到 先观察 |
[22:33] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[22:35] | Sarge, we got eyes on Hermanez. | 警长 我们看到赫曼德兹了 |
[22:40] | He’s got a gun on him. | 他手里有枪 |
[22:41] | We have every reason to believe she’s in there right now. | 我们有理由认为她就在里面 |
[22:44] | I hear you, but wait for backup. | 我听到了 但先等后援 |
[22:45] | We’re on with the ASA. Hold an anchor. | 我们正在助理检察官这里 先稍等 |
[22:48] | He’s walking towards the shed. We need to move. | 他走向棚子了 我们得行动了 |
[22:50] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[22:54] | Hailey! | 海莉 |
[22:58] | Hands behind your back! | 手放到身后 |
[23:00] | Chicago PD. Do not fight me. | 芝加哥警署 别挣扎 |
[23:02] | – Hailey, you good? – I’m good. | -海莉 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[23:03] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[23:03] | I’m good! Get on your knees. | 我没事 你跪下 |
[23:08] | – What the hell’s going on? – The shed’s clear. | -怎么回事 -棚子没人 |
[23:10] | – You got him? – Yeah, here. | -你抓住他了 -对 |
[23:12] | Don’t move. Hailey, Hailey! | 别动 海莉 海莉 |
[23:14] | Hey, what’s she doing? You can’t just go into my home! | 她在干什么 你不能进我家 |
[23:16] | Shut up, shut up. Come here. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 过来 |
[23:24] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[23:31] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[24:04] | So are we no longer listening to direct orders? | 所以现在我们还不听直接命令了 |
[24:08] | Becca could’ve been in that shed. | 贝卡可能在那个棚子里 |
[24:09] | You didn’t have an arrest warrant in hand. | 你没有逮捕令 |
[24:12] | You didn’t even have a search warrant. | 你连搜查令都没有 |
[24:15] | Sarge, Hermanez had a gun in plain sight, | 警长 赫曼德兹手上有枪 |
[24:17] | so if they had been in there… | 如果他们在那里 |
[24:21] | All right, get the little girl, Annie, back in here. | 好吧 让那个小女孩 安妮过来 |
[24:24] | Get her to confirm Hermanez in a six-pack. | 让她在列队中指认赫曼德兹 |
[24:35] | And if we hadn’t seen the gun? | 要是我们没看到枪呢 |
[24:39] | I would’ve moved anyway. | 我也会行动的 |
[24:42] | She could’ve been in that shed. | 她可能在那个棚子里 |
[24:46] | We’ll get it backstopped by an ASA. | 我们会得到助理检察官的理解 |
[24:48] | It’s exigent circumstances. She’s a kid. | 这是特殊情况 她是个孩子 |
[25:05] | I just need you to look at these photos | 我只需要你看看这些照片 |
[25:07] | and tell me if you recognize the man that you saw | 告诉我你是否能认出在贝卡失踪的那晚 |
[25:09] | the night Becca disappeared, okay? | 你看到的那个男人 |
[25:18] | Is Becca gonna be okay? | 贝卡会没事吗 |
[25:22] | I don’t know for sure, | 我不确定 |
[25:25] | but we’re doing absolutely everything | 但我们正竭尽全力 |
[25:26] | in our power to find her. | 努力找到她 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who it was. | 抱歉 我不知道是谁 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | Tell you what, we’re gonna do it one more time, | 这样吧 我们再试一次 |
[25:43] | and this time, | 这一次 |
[25:45] | I want you to look really slowly, okay? | 我想让你慢慢看 好吗 |
[26:00] | Him. | 他 |
[26:02] | It was him. I saw him. | 是他 我看到他了 |
[26:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:16] | I mean, do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:19] | Let me run it down for you. | 我给你解释一遍 |
[26:20] | We have an eye witness | 我们有目击证人 |
[26:21] | that confirms you were in the Clartons’ house. | 证实你去过克拉顿家 |
[26:23] | We have you on toll cams in the station wagon. | 监控录像拍到了你开着旅行车 |
[26:26] | We have you at the underpass. | 拍到了你上高速 |
[26:27] | We have your DNA on Helen. | 还在海伦身上找到了你的DNA |
[26:31] | We got you locked in. You gonna die in the cage. | 你已经逃不了了 要死在监狱里了 |
[26:34] | So there’s no point in not talking to us. | 所以闭口不言也没有好处 |
[26:37] | Where are Becca and Ray? | 贝卡和雷呢 |
[26:39] | It doesn’t really matter what you say to me, | 其实你对我说什么不重要 |
[26:41] | ’cause I can whisper to them that you sang | 因为我可以偷偷告诉他们你是基 |
[26:44] | and make sure you end up in a cell block | 确保让你进一个 |
[26:46] | where they can reach you, do what they want. | 那些人能够到你的监狱 对你为所欲为 |
[26:50] | We don’t care about Ray. | 我们不在乎雷 |
[26:52] | In case you hadn’t figured it out, | 如果你还没发现 |
[26:53] | his name’s not even Ray Clarton. | 他的名字甚至不叫雷·克拉顿 |
[26:55] | He’s a low-ranked conman who beats his wife and kid. | 他只是小打小闹的骗子 还爱打老婆孩子 |
[26:58] | What we care about is the kid. | 我们只在乎那个孩子 |
[27:00] | You tell us where we can find her, | 你告诉我们在哪可以找到她 |
[27:02] | we’re gonna put you down as a cooperating defendant. | 我们就把你算做与警方合作的被告 |
[27:04] | Good cell block, prison you choose, minimum sentence. | 能进好的牢房 你选的监狱 最低刑期 |
[27:08] | Kid doesn’t deserve to be punished for her dad’s sins. | 孩子不该为自己的父亲罪受罚 |
[27:12] | So you get a deal. | 你可以谈个条件 |
[27:16] | I don’t know who these people are. | 我不知道这些人是谁 |
[27:19] | I don’t know why you entered my home. | 我不知道你们为什么进我家 |
[27:26] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:31] | They’re alive. We can break him. | 他们还活着 我们可以让他开口 |
[27:34] | Yeah, he’s messing with us. | 对 他在耍我们 |
[27:35] | ‘Cause he knows we don’t have enough. | 因为他知道我们掌握得还不够 |
[27:37] | All right, what else do we have? | 好吧 我们还查到了什么 |
[27:38] | Phone’s clean. Nothing on cams. | 手机没问题 监控也没有东西 |
[27:41] | His car’s GPS shows movement earlier this morning. | 他车上定位显示今早去过其他地方 |
[27:45] | Hermanez drove to a PO box in Humboldt Park. | 赫曼德兹开车去了洪堡公园的一个邮箱 |
[27:48] | I confirmed with the staff that Ray owns a PO box there. | 我跟那里的工作人员确认了雷在那有个邮箱 |
[27:51] | Hermanez accessed the box. He left with that bag. | 赫曼德兹打开了邮箱 走的时候带了那个包 |
[27:54] | Two blocks later, it looks like he made a physical exchange. | 两个街区外 看上去他跟人做了交换 |
[27:57] | So they got their money back. | 那他们拿回了他们的钱 |
[27:59] | Ray told Hermanez where he was hiding it. | 雷告诉赫曼德兹他把钱藏在了哪里 |
[28:00] | All right, do we have any other leverage? | 好 那我们还有其他筹码吗 |
[28:03] | His financials are pretty clean, | 他的账户很干净 |
[28:04] | but he does make one deposit each month | 但他每个月会汇一笔款 |
[28:06] | to a long-term care facility. | 给一个长期护理机构 |
[28:08] | – Other than that, I don’t have any– – We can use that. | -除此之外 我没有其他 -我们可以利用这点 |
[28:10] | Hermanez is probably paying for family. | 赫曼德兹或许在给家人付钱 |
[28:13] | We know he doesn’t have any documented family in the U.S., | 我们知道他没有任何记录在案的家人在美国 |
[28:16] | so they must be illegal. | 所以肯定是非法移民 |
[28:17] | So we confirm their noncitizenship, | 我们确认他们是非法移民 |
[28:19] | and we threaten him with ICE. | 用移民局威胁他 |
[28:22] | All right, there’s no guarantee he’ll talk for that, | 好吧 这也不能确保他会说 |
[28:26] | and we can’t threaten him unless we know | 我们也无法威胁他 除非我们知道 |
[28:27] | who it is he’s paying for, ID their citizenship. | 他付钱给了谁 那人的公民身份 |
[28:30] | So we ID them. | 那我们就去确认 |
[28:31] | Well, the problem is, that’s illegal. | 问题是 他们是非法移民 |
[28:33] | We can’t contact ICE. | 我们不能联系移民局 |
[28:34] | Can’t even ask about citizenship. | 甚至不能问公民身份 |
[28:35] | You can as a private citizen. | 可以作为普通公民问 |
[28:37] | It’s still illegal. I think you know that. | 那还是非法的 我想你知道 |
[28:39] | Okay, but it’s also all we got. | 好吧 但这时我们唯一的线索了 |
[28:41] | This is a little girl. | 这是个小女孩 |
[28:42] | She hasn’t been protected a day in her life. | 她这辈子从没被人保护过 |
[28:44] | Doesn’t know that she can be, that she should be. | 不知道她能被保护 应该被保护 |
[28:47] | And if there’s a chance that she could still be alive, | 如果有一丝机会她还活着 |
[28:48] | then we protect her. | 那我们就要保护她 |
[28:50] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[28:52] | Just not that way. | 只是不用这种方法 |
[28:54] | Sarge, it could work, and we’ve crossed worse lines before. | 警长 这能行 我们之前也越过界 |
[28:59] | Did you not hear me say no? | 你没听见我说不行吗 |
[29:10] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[29:13] | This is simple. | 这很简单 |
[29:16] | Ray and Becca are somewhere. Wherever that is, | 雷和贝卡在某个地方 无论在哪 |
[29:18] | there’s gonna be a clear link to Hermanez. | 肯定和赫曼德兹有简单明了的关联 |
[29:22] | So find it now. | 所以赶紧找出来 |
[29:40] | Hey, Hailey. | 海莉 |
[29:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:45] | Come on, you’re not going there anyway, so just stop. | 拜托 反正你也不能去那 停下吧 |
[29:47] | No one’s gonna even know I went. | 没人会知道我去了 |
[29:49] | Yeah, what are you gonna do with the information? | 对 那你要怎么处理那些信息 |
[29:52] | How’s no one gonna know | 你在审讯室用的时候 |
[29:52] | when you use it in the interview room? | 别人怎么会不知道那些信息呢 |
[29:54] | I’ll figure that part out if there’s anything usable. | 等有了能用的信息后我再想办法 |
[29:56] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[29:57] | – There’s a little kid missing. – I know that. | -有个小孩失踪了 -这点我知道 |
[29:59] | What’s going on with you? What–all this. | 你怎么了 这一切 |
[30:02] | – You’re spinning out. – Spinning out? | -你失控了 -失控 |
[30:05] | Yeah, you’re gonna tell me you’re not? | 对 你要说你没有吗 |
[30:07] | You’re gonna tell me it’s fine? That you’re all good, | 你要告诉我你一切都好吗 说你没事 |
[30:09] | then shut me out, go jeopardize your job some more? | 然后把我拒之门外 再去毁了自己职业 |
[30:13] | I don’t know if it’s Ray or Becca, | 我不知道是雷或贝卡 |
[30:14] | or if this all reminds you of your past, | 或这一切让你记起了过去 |
[30:16] | but something’s wrong. | 但有事不对劲 |
[30:16] | I just want you to talk to me | 我只想让你告诉我 |
[30:17] | and tell me how you’re feeling so I can help you. | 告诉我你的感受 好让我帮你 |
[30:20] | So you can help? | 你帮我 |
[30:22] | What do you wanna know, Jay? | 你想知道什么 杰 |
[30:25] | Why I’m crossing lines? Why I’m fine with it? | 我为什么越界吗 为什么还心安理得吗 |
[30:27] | Why I shut you out? Why I shut down this morning? | 为什么把你拒之门外 今早为什么夺路而逃 |
[30:31] | No, that’s not it at all. | 不 根本不是关于这个 |
[30:34] | – But this is what you do. – Okay. | -但你确实会这么做 -好吧 |
[30:37] | So then why don’t you ask the real question? | 那你为什么不问你真正想知道的问题 |
[30:40] | “What’s wrong with me, exactly how screwed up am I, | “我有什么问题 我到底有多惨 |
[30:42] | and at what point do you cut your losses and run?” | 你到什么时候该跟我断绝关系 离开我” |
[30:47] | Because that’s what you wanna know, Jay. | 因为这是你真正想知道的 杰 |
[30:53] | I can’t answer that. | 我回答不了 |
[31:34] | – Where are we? – Nowhere. | -有什么进展 -毫无进展 |
[31:37] | We ran every cell, tower, POD. Nothing. | 我们查了所有手机 信号塔 监控 一无所获 |
[31:41] | Hermanez never left his property except to go to the PO box. | 赫曼德兹从没离开过他家 除了去邮箱 |
[31:44] | I don’t know where he took them. | 我不知道他把他们带哪去了 |
[31:48] | Maybe they’ve been dead | 或许他们早就死了 |
[31:49] | the whole time we’ve been looking for them. | 我们还在这费劲巴力的找他们 |
[31:53] | Best and worst lottery in the world: | 世界上最好和最坏的彩票 |
[31:55] | parents you get, kind of love you get. | 你的父母 你得到的爱 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:00] | You have to carry the score around with you | 你这辈子都得带着那些 |
[32:01] | for the rest of your life. | 无论你去哪 |
[32:06] | There’s just something about this girl. | 这个女孩有点让我介意的地方 |
[32:11] | She took his hand. | 她牵了他的手 |
[32:14] | She’s just so… | 她就是那么的 |
[32:18] | Trapped in it. | 被困于其中 |
[32:33] | He was walking to his shed. | 他走向了那个棚子 |
[32:37] | Hermanez had his gun on him, and he was walking to his shed. | 赫曼德兹手上拿着枪 走向了棚子 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 对 |
[32:41] | Can we get blueprints of the property? | 我们能拿到那地的蓝图吗 |
[32:47] | – He buried them. – What? | -他把他们埋在了地下 -什么 |
[32:49] | We never saw Hermanez leave his property | 我们看到赫曼德兹去邮箱后 |
[32:51] | after the PO box because he didn’t have to. | 从没离开过家 因为他不用离开家 |
[32:54] | Hermanez lives at the edge of industrial land in Hegewisch. | 赫曼德兹住在黑格维施和工业区边缘 |
[32:56] | His trailer is right where a factory was. | 他的拖车就在之前的工厂所在地 |
[32:59] | Now the factory’s gone, | 现在工厂没了 |
[33:00] | but that whole area is filled with underground storage tanks. | 但整个区域的地下全是储存水罐 |
[33:03] | Hermanez has three of them on his property. | 赫曼德兹的家那块就有三个 |
[33:06] | Hermanez left, went to the PO box, picked up the cash, | 赫曼德兹离开后 去了邮箱 拿到钱 |
[33:10] | dropped it off, came back. | 送回给雇主 回了家 |
[33:11] | Jay and I were pulling up | 杰和我刚好到了 |
[33:13] | as he was walking to his shed with his gun. | 他那会正拿着枪要去棚子 |
[33:16] | He was on his way to kill them. | 他是打算去杀了他们 |
[33:17] | We just got there first. | 只是我们先到了 |
[33:19] | They’re still there. | 他们还在那里 |
[33:23] | Victims are a tender aged female and an adult male. | 受害者是个小女孩和一个成年男性 |
[33:27] | We have credible intelligence they’re buried in this ground. | 我们有可靠信息认为他们被埋在了地下 |
[33:30] | So we’re conduct a grid, | 所以我们地毯式搜索 |
[33:32] | we separate three feet apart | 每人间隔三英尺 |
[33:34] | and search every inch of this property. | 搜寻这片区域的角角落落 |
[33:38] | Address off of me. | 以我为中心散开 |
[33:45] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[34:04] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:06] | I got something. | 有动静 |
[34:13] | – I got an edge. – You got an edge? | -有把手 -你那有把手吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah, here. Come on. | 对 来 拉吧 |
[34:40] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[34:43] | Get those paramedics over here now! | 让医疗组赶紧过来 |
[34:45] | Father’s DOA! | 父亲死了 |
[34:59] | I gotcha, I gotcha. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[35:01] | Hi, sweetie. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[35:04] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没事了 我在呢 |
[35:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:11] | Hey, I’m Hailey. | 我是海莉 |
[35:14] | It’s okay, no one else is gonna hurt you, okay? | 没事了 没人会伤害你了 好吗 |
[35:18] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[35:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:30] | – You’re still here, huh? – Yeah. | -你还在呢 -对 |
[35:33] | I’m guessing for the same reason you are. | 我想跟你的理由一样吧 |
[35:36] | I’m waiting for Med to call, give Becca the all clear. | 我在等医院电话 告诉我贝卡一切都好 |
[35:40] | She ID’d Hermanez. | 她指认了赫曼德兹 |
[35:43] | She’s lucid, calm. | 她很清醒 冷静 |
[35:46] | Strong kid. | 很坚强 |
[35:50] | – I was gonna get some coffee. You want some? – Yeah. | -我要去喝点咖啡 你来点吗 -好 |
[35:55] | You know, if I wasn’t working with you and Jay… | 如果我不是跟你和杰共事 |
[36:01] | I would’ve used ICE. | 我就联系移民局了 |
[36:03] | I know. Wouldn’t have worked. | 我知道 但那也没用 |
[36:07] | – Hermanez never would’ve talked. – Yeah. | -赫曼德兹本来也不会开口 -对 |
[36:11] | I would’ve crossed a line only to have run out of time. | 我会越界 然后只是浪费时间 |
[36:14] | Wouldn’t have figured out where they were. | 不会发现他们在哪 |
[36:15] | Would’ve just done it blindly to break him. | 只会盲目地审讯他 试图让他开口 |
[36:19] | What does that say about me? | 这说明我是什么样的人 |
[36:23] | You want an honest answer? | 你想要个真心的回答吗 |
[36:25] | Wait, you got one? | 等等 你有答案吗 |
[36:33] | He says you became a cop because when you were a little kid, | 他说你成为警察是因为你小的时候 |
[36:38] | your dad beat your mom, beat you. | 你爸爸打你妈 打你 |
[36:42] | You couldn’t do anything about it ’cause | 你对此无能为力因为 |
[36:45] | you were just a child. He was bigger than you. | 你只是个小孩 他比你大很多 |
[36:51] | You don’t know my family. | 你不了解我的家庭 |
[36:53] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[36:56] | My dad’s not some villain from a gothic novel. | 我爸爸不是哥特小说里的恶棍 |
[36:58] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[37:00] | Hailey, you got a gun and a badge. | 海莉 你有枪和警徽 |
[37:05] | You’re bigger now. | 你现在长大了 |
[37:09] | So every monster I see is my dad? | 所以我见到的每个禽兽都是我爸 |
[37:15] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[37:16] | Every hurt little kid is me? | 所有受伤的小孩都是我 |
[37:19] | What, am I unfit to be a cop? | 怎么 我不适合做警察吗 |
[37:24] | If you’re unfit, I’m unfit. | 如果你不适合 那我也不适合 |
[37:30] | You’re not the first person to psychoanalyze me, | 你不是第一个给我做心理分析的人 |
[37:32] | not even today. | 甚至今天都不是 |
[37:35] | I’m sure that’s true. | 我相信这点 |
[37:42] | Hey, you’re good at this job… | 你很擅长这份工作 |
[37:46] | For the same reasons you’re bad at it. | 也是因为同样的理由 你很不擅长 |
[37:52] | You control yourself miraculously well. | 你能很好地控制自己的情绪 |
[37:58] | You were calm, balanced, unemotional… | 冷静 平衡 不掺杂私人感情 |
[38:06] | Till something touches that bruised part of you… | 直到有东西碰了你的瘀伤 |
[38:12] | And you lose all control. | 然后你就失控了 |
[38:17] | I don’t wanna be that way. | 我不想那样 |
[38:22] | – I don’t. – I know. | -我不想 -我知道 |
[38:25] | And you can find a way not to be. | 你得找到解决的方法 |
[38:29] | ‘Cause I think this way… | 因为我觉得这样下去 |
[38:35] | I really think this way’s gonna cost you. | 我真的认为这样下去会让你消耗殆尽 |
[39:00] | You came. | 你来了 |
[39:02] | You asked me to. | 你让我来的 |
[39:09] | I don’t think I ever really learned how to do it properly. | 我觉得自己从来没学过该怎么做这些事 |
[39:14] | Relationships, intimacy. | 感情 亲密关系 |
[39:18] | Telling people how I feel. | 告诉别人我的感受 |
[39:22] | You couldn’t do that in my house. | 以前在我家不能做这些 |
[39:26] | When I was a kid, being told “I love you” | 我还小的时候 说”我爱你” |
[39:27] | was always after “I’m sorry.” | 总是在”对不起”之后 |
[39:29] | They were the same thing. | 它们是一个意思 |
[39:31] | “I’m sorry I hurt you. It won’t happen again. I love you.” | “对不起我打了你 不会再发生了 我爱你” |
[39:36] | And you know, | 你知道吗 |
[39:38] | I believe it every time. | 我每次都信了 |
[39:40] | And they did love me, | 他们也确实爱我 |
[39:42] | but then a day later, a week later… | 但之后过了一天 过了一周 |
[39:50] | Maybe there’s some part of me | 或许有部分的我 |
[39:53] | that every time I hear “I love you,” | 每次听到”我爱你”时 |
[39:54] | I’m just waiting for the punch. | 都在等着那拳打下来 |
[39:58] | For the “I’m sorry” that’s gonna come. | 等着说”对不起”的那记伤害 |
[40:04] | Look, I don’t know how to do this, | 听着 我不知道该怎么做 |
[40:05] | but I want to. | 但我想 |
[40:11] | I want to so badly. | 我非常想 |
[40:15] | I wanna be with you, | 我想和你在一起 |
[40:16] | I wanna learn to do this, | 我想学会怎么做 |
[40:19] | I want to be better. | 我想变得更好 |
[40:32] | Then we’ll figure it out. | 那我们会找到办法 |
[40:38] | ‘Cause I wanna be with you too. | 因为我也想和你在一起 |
[40:42] | And I’m not going anywhere, Hailey. | 我哪也不会去 海莉 |
[40:49] | Really, I’m not. | 真的 哪也不去 |
[40:57] | Jay, I do. | 杰 我也是 |
[40:59] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |