时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So imagine this neighborhood | 你想象一下这个社区 |
[00:04] | is restored to glory, dawg. | 重建辉煌 兄弟 |
[00:06] | Imagine this block right here. | 就想象这个街区 |
[00:08] | Masks are just a bad memory. Imagine the crowds, | 面具已经是过去式了 人潮涌动 |
[00:11] | the dope restaurants, the powerful bars– | 餐厅火爆 酒吧爆满 |
[00:13] | I’m imagining the rats too. | 我还能想象到老鼠 |
[00:15] | Imagine not interrupting me. | 想象一下别打断我的感觉 |
[00:17] | And imagine the cash flow in your pocket. | 想象现金涌入你的口袋 |
[00:19] | Ah, Kev, what? Because I’m the bartender? | 凯文 为什么 因为我是酒保吗 |
[00:21] | No, ’cause you own the building, Ruz, damn. | 不 因为整个楼是你的 鲁塞克 |
[00:23] | I got an “In,” okay? | 我有门路 懂吗 |
[00:24] | A couple smart as hell business guys, they owe me a favor. | 几个特别聪明的商业人士 他们欠我人情 |
[00:27] | They said as soon as the zone clears, | 只要区域安全了 |
[00:29] | – we can turn this thing around. – I don’t know, buddy. | -我们就能让这里重焕生机 -说不好 兄弟 |
[00:32] | I think we’re gonna be dead and buried | 我觉得要等到这个社区发展起来 |
[00:33] | by the time this neighborhood comes up. | 咱俩估计早就老了 |
[00:35] | Come on, bro. Think about the West Loop. | 哥们 你想想西圈 |
[00:36] | I mean, we’d be rolling in cash right now | 要是我们当时先想到了西圈 |
[00:38] | if we would’ve thought about the West Loop. | 现在早就已经盆满钵满了 |
[00:40] | I just know what this place used to be, dawg, | 我知道这个街区以前什么样 兄弟 |
[00:42] | and I feel like we could bring it back. | 我觉得我们能让它恢复昔日荣光 |
[00:44] | I feel like I’m wondering about the beer | 我觉得我一直在想 |
[00:45] | that you promised me. What’s happening here? | 你答应我的啤酒 这是在干什么 |
[00:47] | I feel a little hoodwinked. I want my beer, man. | 我感觉被你骗了 我的啤酒呢 |
[00:49] | Come on, bro. I got you. | 别这样 肯定请你喝 |
[00:50] | Units on the Citywide. | 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[00:51] | We’re getting multiple calls of shots fired. | 收到几通报警电话说有枪声 |
[00:53] | 34th and Wilson. Caller states | 34大道和威尔森路 报警者称 |
[00:55] | the shots are coming from inside a hardware store. | 枪声来自一家五金店 |
[00:57] | 5021 David. Squad, repeat that address. | 5021D 总部 请重复地址 |
[00:59] | 34th and Wilson. Southeast corner. | 34大道和威尔森路 东南侧 |
[01:02] | 5021 David. Squad, we’re five blocks away. | 5021D 总部 我们在五街区远的地方 |
[01:04] | – What? You know the place? – No, the owner. | -怎么 你知道那地方吗 -我知道店主 |
[01:06] | Copy that. We’ll show you en route. | 收到 这就显示你们出警 |
[01:13] | Ma’am, can you move on down the way, please? | 女士 请您离这里远一些 谢谢 |
[01:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:28] | Mr. Roy! | 罗伊先生 |
[01:32] | Chicago PD. Anybody in here? | 芝加哥警署 有人在吗 |
[01:38] | Mr. Roy… | 罗伊先生 |
[01:40] | Squad, roll an ambo. We got one down. | 总部 请派救护车来 有人受伤 |
[01:42] | GSW to the chest. Male. 60s. | 胸部遭到枪伤 男性 60多岁 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I got you. | 没关系 我在呢 |
[01:49] | I can’t leave him. Go. Go. | 我不能丢下他 你先去 |
[01:51] | Don’t go anywhere, Mr. Roy. I got you. | 你要坚持住 罗伊先生 我陪着你 |
[01:53] | I got you. Just hold on, OG. | 我在呢 坚持住 老哥 |
[01:55] | All right? Or Mama Claire will kill us both. | 好吗 要不克莱尔会把咱俩都杀了 |
[01:56] | Come on, Mr. Roy. | 坚持住 罗伊先生 |
[01:58] | Come on. Look at me. Look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 看着我 |
[01:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:09] | – Ruz, you good? – Yeah. | -鲁塞克 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[02:10] | 5021 Ida, shots fired at the police. | 我是5021I 有人向警察开枪 |
[02:12] | Offender’s fleeing out the back door. | 歹徒从后门逃跑了 |
[02:13] | – Black jacket, blue jeans. – Copy that. | -黑色上衣 蓝色裤子 -收到 |
[02:16] | Backup en route. | 支援已经在路上 |
[02:25] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[02:32] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 站住 |
[02:59] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[03:01] | You know, Englewood was my first beat. | 恩格尔伍德是我刚开始工作的地方 |
[03:02] | Me and Mr. Roy hit it off from the jump. | 我和罗伊先生一见如故 |
[03:05] | He was real good people, Sarge. | 他是个大好人 警长 |
[03:06] | He cared about his family, the community. | 他在乎家人 在乎邻里 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:16] | All right, what are we thinking? | 情况如何 |
[03:17] | – Armed robbery? – The register was cleared out, | -持枪抢劫吗 -收银机的钱都没了 |
[03:19] | but his wallet was still on him. | 但是钱包还在他身上 |
[03:20] | The M.E. said there was fresh contusions | 法医说罗伊的面部 |
[03:22] | and abrasion on Roy’s face. | 有新鲜的擦伤痕迹 |
[03:23] | He was beaten and shot at close range. | 他被人施暴后近距离射杀 |
[03:25] | Oh, yeah. This was personal. | 好 绝对是私人恩怨 |
[03:29] | All right, what do we know about the offender? | 我们对于歹徒所知多少 |
[03:31] | I didn’t get a good look at all. | 我没太看清 |
[03:33] | 5’10”. 170. | 170到175 |
[03:35] | Masked up. Ruzek said he was fast as hell. | 戴了口罩 鲁塞克说他跑得很快 |
[03:38] | Surveillance? | 监控有吗 |
[03:39] | No security cameras inside, Sarge. | 里面没有监控 警长 |
[03:42] | I told him to put those things in years ago. | 我几年前就劝他装上 |
[03:44] | He didn’t like the message they sent. | 他不喜欢监控给人的感觉 |
[03:47] | Well, let’s get him the justice he deserves. | 我们为他主持公道吧 |
[03:50] | Okay, check PODs, talk to witnesses. | 好好查街头监控 跟目击证人聊聊 |
[03:52] | – Hit the streets hard. – No! No! No! | -多在街上查一查 -不 不 |
[03:55] | – No! No! – All right, let’s go. | -不要 -行动 |
[03:57] | Mr. Roy’s wife. I’ma talk to her. | 那是罗伊先生的妻子 我去跟她聊聊 |
[03:59] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 去吧 |
[04:01] | – Kev! Kevin, is my Roy… – Ms. Claire. | -凯文 我的罗伊… -克莱尔女士 |
[04:04] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[04:08] | I heard about the murder. Any leads? | 我听说了谋杀案的事 有线索吗 |
[04:11] | Chasing a few. Nothing to report yet. | 正在调查 还不能汇报 |
[04:14] | You’re kind of far from the Tower. | 你从塔里过来挺远的 |
[04:16] | I gather this isn’t a random inspection. | 看来不是随机抽查 |
[04:18] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[04:19] | I want to talk about Andre Cooper. | 我想跟你聊聊安德烈·库珀的事 |
[04:21] | You know, the young man whose partner shot and killed– | 就是他的搭档枪杀了… |
[04:23] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[04:24] | The kid’s having a rough time. | 那孩子的日子不好过 |
[04:26] | Black cops are shunning him for not doing more. | 黑人警察恨他做得不够多 |
[04:28] | The white cops are calling him out | 白人警察又说他 |
[04:29] | for not backing up his partner. | 不支持自己的搭档 |
[04:32] | Cooper was the valedictorian of his academy class. | 库珀是他们那届的毕业优等生代表 |
[04:34] | I don’t want his career to end before it starts. | 我不希望他的事业还没开始就结束 |
[04:36] | Yeah. I get that. | 我理解 |
[04:38] | Just don’t know what you want me to do here. | 但是我不懂你希望我做什么 |
[04:42] | Bring him into Intelligence. | 让他去情报组 |
[04:44] | I would think of it as a personal favor, Hank. | 就当我欠你一个人情 汉克 |
[04:48] | My team’s handpicked by me. | 我的人都是我亲手挑选的 |
[04:51] | You realize I could just assign him to Intelligence, right? | 你知道我可以直接把他派到情报组 对吧 |
[04:54] | I do. | 知道 |
[04:55] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有这么做 |
[04:57] | Well, he’s sitting in my SUV right now. | 他现在就在我的车里坐着呢 |
[04:59] | Least you could do is introduce yourself. | 至少你可以跟他做个自我介绍 |
[05:03] | Look, I don’t know what the deputy super told you, | 我不清楚副警司是怎么和你说的 |
[05:05] | but Intelligence is pretty unique. | 但情报组非常特别 |
[05:08] | I mean, there’s only six or seven cops in the whole unit. | 整个团队只有6到7个警员 |
[05:11] | There’s just not a lot of open positions. | 没什么空缺 |
[05:15] | Can I be blunt, sir? | 我能直说吗 长官 |
[05:18] | This wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[05:20] | She told me to jump in the car and take a ride. | 她让我上车 坐车走一趟 |
[05:23] | So if she put you in a awkward position, | 如果她让你为难了 |
[05:24] | I apologize. | 我表示道歉 |
[05:26] | And as much as it would be an honor | 虽然能在情报组工作 |
[05:28] | to work in Intelligence, | 是莫大的荣幸 |
[05:31] | I don’t want any special favors. | 我不需要特别关照 |
[05:34] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么呢 |
[05:37] | To be in the game. | 参与到行动里 |
[05:38] | In the middle of it. | 在一线工作 |
[05:40] | If you want to make a difference, do some good, | 如果你想要带来改变 做些好事 |
[05:43] | you gotta be on the streets, | 你得在街上 |
[05:45] | in the community, talking to people. | 在邻里之中 与大家交谈 |
[05:48] | It was nice talking to you, Andre. | 很高兴和你聊聊 安德烈 |
[05:50] | For what it’s worth, Sergeant, | 别怪我多嘴 警长 |
[05:52] | I checked that pizza joint across the street. | 我去查过街对面的披萨店 |
[05:54] | – Okay. – Saw a guy duck back in | -嗯 -看见有个家伙 |
[05:56] | when he saw patrol coming. | 一看见巡警过来就缩回去了 |
[05:58] | Place went from open to closed real quick. | 餐馆很快就从营业变成关门状态了 |
[06:01] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[06:02] | Black. 40s. | 黑人 40来岁 |
[06:06] | 6’5″. Slender build. | 有1米95 偏瘦 |
[06:08] | Had on blue jeans, brown steel-toe boots, | 穿着蓝色牛仔裤 棕色劳保鞋 |
[06:12] | a vintage Bulls Jordan jacket. | 一件珍藏版乔丹的公牛队服 |
[06:14] | Vintage? | 珍藏版 |
[06:16] | The red leather sleeves. They don’t make those anymore. | 红色皮袖的 他们已经不再生产了 |
[06:22] | Appreciate the heads-up. | 谢谢你提供的情报 |
[06:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:26] | Witness? | 目击者 |
[06:27] | No. Grown man bitching about parking restrictions. | 没有 有个大人唠叨停车的限制 |
[06:30] | Listen, I want you to grab Kevin. | 我需要你叫上凯文 |
[06:31] | Check out that pizza joint on the corner. | 去查查角上那家披萨店 |
[06:33] | I think the owner might know something. | 我想也许老板知道点什么 |
[06:35] | All right. | 好 |
[06:49] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们关门了 |
[06:50] | I’m not here for the pie, Bob. | 我不是来吃披萨饼的 鲍勃 |
[06:51] | I want to talk to you about the homicide across the street. | 我想聊聊街对面的凶杀案 |
[06:58] | It’s a damn shame about Roy. | 罗伊去世太可惜了 |
[07:01] | What a world. | 什么世道 |
[07:03] | – You catch the guy? – No, sir, not yet. | -你们抓到那家伙了吗 -还没有 先生 |
[07:04] | That’s exactly why we’re here. | 我们正是为了这个来的 |
[07:06] | Did you see anything suspicious before or after the gunshots? | 在枪响之前或之后你看到什么可疑的情况吗 |
[07:09] | No, I was in the back. | 没有 我在后面 |
[07:10] | We noticed gang tags on your doors. | 我们看见你门上有黑帮的记号 |
[07:12] | That a problem for you? They’ve been harassing you? | 你有麻烦吗 他们一直在骚扰你吗 |
[07:15] | – They’re good customers. – Really? | -他们是好顾客 -真的 |
[07:17] | Because three months ago, you filed a police report that | 因为三个月前 你还报过警 |
[07:19] | said two gangbangers roughed up one of your employees | 说两个黑社会对你的一个店员动了手 |
[07:20] | and smashed out windows. | 还砸碎了窗户玻璃 |
[07:22] | That was just… just a misunderstanding. | 那只是…只是误会 |
[07:27] | Bob, Mr. Roy was a good friend to me, | 鲍勃 罗伊先生是我的好朋友 |
[07:28] | so if you know anything, you need to tell me now | 如果你知道什么 你得现在就告诉我 |
[07:30] | because I’m not going to sleep until I find his killer. | 因为不抓住凶手我不会罢休 |
[07:32] | I can’t help you. I’m sorry. | 我帮不了你 很抱歉 |
[07:38] | I ain’t no hero, brother. | 我可不是英雄 兄弟 |
[07:40] | I got a wife and two little kids. | 我有老婆和两个小孩 |
[07:50] | You think of anything, call me. | 你想起什么 给我打电话 |
[08:02] | My CI told me that Quincy Barrett | 我的线人告诉我这一带 |
[08:04] | runs that neighborhood. He’s got a strong sheet. | 是昆西·巴雷特管的 他的案底长着呢 |
[08:06] | Distro, agg assault, armed robbery, intimidation. | 贩卖毒品 斗殴 持枪抢劫 威胁 |
[08:09] | – Whose flag does he fly? – Nobody’s. | -他是打着谁的旗号 -没谁 |
[08:11] | He’s a lone wolf. From what I understand, | 他是个独狼 从我了解的情况看 |
[08:12] | he recruits unaffiliated kids to deal dope | 他雇佣没加入黑帮的孩子来卖毒品 |
[08:15] | and shake down good business owners for protection money. | 并通过威胁老实的店老板来收保护费 |
[08:17] | – All right. Anybody talking? – No one so far. | -好吧 有人开口了吗 -还没有 |
[08:19] | But it’s pretty clear that pizza guy is getting harassed | 但很明显披萨店的店主被骚扰了 |
[08:22] | or saw something. | 或者他看见了什么 |
[08:23] | He just doesn’t want to get involved. | 他只是不想掺和进来 |
[08:25] | Well, we also know Roy was getting harassed. | 我们还知道罗伊也被骚扰了 |
[08:27] | OCD Lab dumped his phone, | 组织犯罪技术部破解了他的电话 |
[08:28] | and he’s been getting threatening text messages | 近一个月里有部一次性手机 |
[08:30] | for about a month from a burner. | 一直在给他发威胁短信 |
[08:31] | These are the most recent. | 这些是最近的 |
[08:33] | Two weeks ago, “Tick tock, old man.” | 两周前 “时间不多了 老家伙” |
[08:35] | Last week, “Time to pay.” | 上周 “该掏钱了” |
[08:36] | And yesterday, “My gun’s untucked.” | 昨天 “我的枪已经拔出来了” |
[08:37] | All the messages are coming within the vicinity | 所有的短信都是在五金店附近 |
[08:39] | of the hardware store. | 发出来的 |
[08:41] | And after Roy’s murder, the phone was turned off. | 罗伊被杀后 电话就关机了 |
[08:43] | Sounds like Roy didn’t want to play the game, | 听起来罗伊不想配合 |
[08:44] | so Quincy decided to make an example out of him, | 昆西便决定拿他开刀 |
[08:47] | send a message. | 以儆效尤 |
[08:48] | All right, so what else we got? | 我们还有什么收获 |
[08:50] | During our canvass, a witness told us | 我们排查时 一名目击者告诉我们 |
[08:51] | that they saw a beige SUV patrolling the block | 枪杀案件发生20分钟之前他们看见 |
[08:55] | for about 20 minutes before the shooting. | 一辆米黄色越野车在这一带来回巡逻 |
[08:56] | Had tinted windows. We did our homework. | 玻璃上贴了膜 我们做了功课 |
[08:58] | Quincy drives a beige Escalade. | 昆西开一辆米黄色的凯雷德 |
[08:59] | Okay. We catch it on any security cams? | 保安监控上有吗 |
[09:01] | No, he got lucky. | 没有 他运气比较好 |
[09:02] | Well, it looks like his luck just ran out. | 看起来他的好运气刚刚用完了 |
[09:05] | I’m gonna pull something up. | 我要调点东西出来 |
[09:06] | So this was captured on POD footage | 这是马路对面杰克逊大街上的 |
[09:08] | across the streets from a car wash on Jackson | 一家洗车店的监控 |
[09:10] | two hours after Roy was killed. | 在罗伊被杀两小时后拍到的 |
[09:12] | That Escalade’s registered to Quincy Barrett. | 那辆凯雷德登记在昆西·巴雷特名下 |
[09:14] | And that guy, it looks like | 而那家伙 看着像 |
[09:15] | he’s only cleaning the driver’s side. | 在清理驾驶座 |
[09:17] | All right. Anybody recognize him? | 好 有谁认识他吗 |
[09:18] | No, he doesn’t look like Quincy Barrett to me. | 不认识 我觉得他看着不像昆西·巴雷特 |
[09:20] | – Too far for a facial rec. – Yeah. | -太远了没法做面部识别 -对 |
[09:21] | Okay, so let’s ID this car washer. | 好 我们先确认这位洗车人的身份 |
[09:24] | We gotta figure out a way to get inside that Escalade. | 我们得想办法进那辆凯雷德查查 |
[09:26] | You find Roy’s blood in there, it’s game over. | 只要在里面发现罗伊的血迹 案子就破了 |
[09:39] | No Escalade. | 没看到凯雷德 |
[09:47] | Hey, Jay, we’re all set back here. | 杰 我们都在后面准备好了 |
[09:50] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:54] | Chicago PD. Open up. | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[09:57] | Guy inside just dropped a gun into a red backpack. | 里面的人刚刚把一把枪放进红色背包 |
[09:59] | – Not Quincy. – Guys, heads up. | -不是昆西 -伙计们 注意 |
[10:01] | Guy inside just hid a gun. Stay frosty. | 里面的人刚刚藏起了一把枪 保持冷静 |
[10:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:05] | Quincy Barrett. | 昆西·巴雷特 |
[10:07] | The hell is this? | 什么事 |
[10:08] | We got a report that your car was used in a hit and run. | 我们接到报警说你的车被用于肇事逃逸 |
[10:10] | We’d like to look at your vehicle. | 我们想看看你的车 |
[10:12] | Yeah. Well, good luck with that. | 行 祝你们好运吧 |
[10:15] | – What’s that mean? – Someone stole it. | -什么意思 -我的车被偷了 |
[10:18] | I don’t know. Maybe whoever stole it | 我不知道 也许是偷车的人 |
[10:21] | did that hit and run. | 肇事逃逸了 |
[10:23] | – Did you report the theft? – Nah, not yet. | -你报失了吗 -还没 |
[10:25] | But you know what? Maybe y’all can help me out. | 但你们知道吗 也许你们能帮我 |
[10:26] | You know, start looking. | 去找车吧 |
[10:30] | Where were you yesterday afternoon, Quincy? | 你昨天下午在哪里 昆西 |
[10:37] | Y’all hear that phone ringing? | 你们都听到电话响了吧 |
[10:40] | That’s my lawyer calling, | 是我律师的电话 |
[10:41] | telling me to keep my damn mouth shut. | 让我什么都不要说 |
[10:44] | Nice day, Officers. | 祝你们愉快 警官们 |
[10:54] | Hailey. Hey, I got a male, Black, 20s, | 海莉 我看到一位男性 黑人 20来岁 |
[10:56] | exiting the building with a red backpack. | 背着红色背包正要离开那栋房子 |
[10:57] | Yeah, that’s him. | 好 就是他 |
[10:58] | Could be the murder weapon in there. Take him. | 包里可能有凶器 抓住他 |
[11:00] | – Copy that. – Hey, man. | -收到 -哥们 |
[11:02] | Chicago PD. Can I talk to you for– | 芝加哥警署 我能跟你谈谈… |
[11:20] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢着 慢着 |
[11:20] | – Yo, I haven’t done anything. – Okay. Hands low. | -我什么都没干 -好 手放下 |
[11:25] | Hands high. | 手举起来 |
[11:28] | Why you running? | 你为什么要跑 |
[11:29] | – White cops scare me. – Yeah. What color am I? | -我怕白人警察 -好 我是什么肤色 |
[11:32] | Blue. Just as dangerous. | 蓝色 也一样危险 |
[11:34] | – What you got in here, man? – Nothing. | -包里有什么 哥们 -没什么 |
[11:36] | – Nothing, huh? – I know you leaving Quincy’s. | -没什么 是吗 -我知道你从昆西家出来 |
[11:40] | What you doing? Washing cars again? | 你要干什么 又去洗车吗 |
[11:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 哥们 |
[11:42] | We were just playing video games. | 我们只是在打游戏 |
[11:43] | Kev, yeah. It’s just a gaming controller. | 凯文 没错 就是个游戏手柄 |
[11:50] | Like I say. | 我说了吧 |
[11:52] | Can I have it back? | 能还给我吗 |
[11:53] | Off the car. What’s your name? | 离车远点 你叫什么名字 |
[11:56] | – Damari Evans. – You got a license? | -达马里·埃文斯 -你有持枪许可证吗 |
[11:59] | Where were you yesterday at 3:00 P.M., and why? | 你昨天下午三点在哪里 为什么 |
[12:02] | Midway Hospital. | 米得威医院 |
[12:04] | My little brother had a seizure. | 我弟弟癫痫发作 |
[12:06] | – Can I go now? – Go for it. | -我能走了吗 -走吧 |
[12:09] | Damari, if I find out you had anything to do | 达马里 如果我发现你跟罗伊·希尔的谋杀 |
[12:12] | with the murder of Roy Hill, | 有任何关系 |
[12:13] | we’ll see each other again, okay? | 我们就会再见面 好吗 |
[12:26] | Okay, so that’s Damari Evans and his younger brother, Theo, | 好 这是达马里·埃文斯和他弟弟西奥 |
[12:29] | at Midway Hospital. | 在米得威医院 |
[12:30] | This is the same day that Roy Hill is murdered, | 就是罗伊·希尔被谋杀的那天 |
[12:32] | and they are in that waiting room from 2:30 to 4:00 P.M. | 他们下午两点半到四点都在候诊室里 |
[12:35] | And what time was Roy shot? | 罗伊是几点中枪的 |
[12:37] | Shots fired call came in at 3:15. | 枪击报警电话是3点15分打来的 |
[12:39] | All right, so Damari’s his cleaner, | 好 所以达马里只是帮他洗车 |
[12:40] | – not his killer. – Which would suggest | -没帮他杀人 -这说明 |
[12:42] | – Quincy did his own dirty work. – All right. | -昆西自己干脏活 -好 |
[12:44] | Were we ever able to track down this Escalade? | 我们找到这辆凯雷德了吗 |
[12:46] | No. There’s probably too much blood in there, | 没有 可能因为里面有太多血了 |
[12:48] | and he’s hidden it somewhere. | 他把它藏起来了 |
[12:49] | All right. What else do we know about Damari? | 好 我们还有其他关于达马里的信息吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, he’s got one bust for distro, two agg assaults. | 有 他因贩毒被捕一次 因暴力袭警被捕两次 |
[12:54] | He’s been in the gang database since he’s 15, | 他15岁就在帮派数据库里了 |
[12:56] | and he lives with his little brother, Theo. | 他跟他弟弟西奥住在一起 |
[12:57] | Okay, so Theo is a straight-A student, | 好 但西奥是位全优生 |
[12:59] | one B-plus. | 只拿过一次良+ |
[13:00] | He has a severe form of epilepsy, | 他患有严重的癫痫 |
[13:02] | which requires a ton of medical attention, | 需要频繁就医 |
[13:04] | and both parents are out of the picture. | 而且他们的父母都不在 |
[13:06] | Right, so he’s the mother, father, brother, | 好 所以他身兼数职 |
[13:07] | – breadwinner wrapped in one. – Yeah, and that’s good for us. | -还要养家糊口 -对 这对我们有好处 |
[13:10] | It means Damari’s vulnerable. | 这意味着达马里很脆弱 |
[13:12] | Right, we jam him up, | 好 我们去找他 |
[13:14] | get him to flip on Quincy to protect Theo. | 让他为了保护西奥而供出昆西 |
[13:15] | We need to come at him as a big-time buyer. | 我们得装成大客户去找他 |
[13:17] | But how? | 该怎么做 |
[13:19] | Besides me, you guys are all burned, | 除了我 你们都暴露了 |
[13:20] | and I’m pretty sure Damari doesn’t want to sell to me. | 而且我很确定达马里不想卖货给我 |
[13:25] | – Good to see you. – All right. I’ll catch you. | -很高兴见到你 -好 再联系 |
[13:34] | What you need, homie? | 有什么需要吗 兄弟 |
[13:36] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[13:40] | But you got company. | 但有人跟着你 |
[13:42] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[13:43] | You see that gray pickup down the block? | 你看到街尾那辆灰色皮卡了吗 |
[13:45] | You see it? That man, woman? | 看到了吗 里面那对男女 |
[13:47] | Whiter than Christmas? | 比雪还白 |
[13:50] | I’ll bet a hundo they police. | 我赌一百他们是警察 |
[13:58] | Chicago PD. Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署 把手给我看 |
[14:00] | – Yo, we ain’t do nothing. – Put your hands up. | -喂 我们什么也没干 -手举起来 |
[14:02] | Shut up, turn around. Face the fence. | 闭嘴 转身 面向围栏 |
[14:04] | Before we pat you down, you got anything on you | 我们搜身前 你们有什么能让我们 |
[14:06] | – that’s gonna stick us? – No, I do not, Officer. | -抓你们的东西吗 -没有 警官 |
[14:08] | I’m just waiting on my little brother. | 我只是在等我弟弟 |
[14:09] | Man, y’all can just keep on stepping. I know my rights. | 老兄 你可以继续 我知道我的权利 |
[14:13] | Don’t talk to me about rights. | 别跟我说什么权力 |
[14:14] | I know you’re selling, so where is it? | 我知道你在卖货 东西呢 |
[14:15] | Back up, man. You ain’t got no right to harass– | 走开 你没权利骚扰 |
[14:17] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[14:22] | Come on! | 快逃 |
[14:29] | He got you pretty good. | 他的这拳可不轻啊 |
[14:30] | I told him to make it look real, | 我让他假戏真做 |
[14:32] | but not that real. | 但不是这么真 |
[14:35] | Should we take you to Med? | 那我们该带你去医院吗 |
[14:40] | Good job, Coop. | 干得好 库珀 |
[14:41] | It usually takes a few days before you land your first deal. | 通常需要好几天才能做成第一次买卖 |
[14:44] | Yeah, well, you know it ain’t nothing like running from cops | 是啊 但一起从警察手下逃跑 |
[14:47] | to bring brothers together, right? | 最能加深兄弟情谊了 对吧 |
[14:49] | This thing still transmit if I go into a basement? | 如果我进了地下室 这东西还能传信号吗 |
[14:51] | – Yeah, half a mile radius. – Let me see. | -能 半英里半径都行 -我看看 |
[14:55] | – Let’s see. – Here you go. | -试试 -好了 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[14:59] | So what does Damari know about you? | 达马里知道你什么 |
[15:00] | Name’s Sean Hicks. From Auburn Park. | 我叫肖恩·希克斯 来自奥本公园 |
[15:03] | Went to Taft High School. | 上了塔夫特高中 |
[15:05] | By the way, he tested me on the Taft mascot. You were right. | 对了 他问了我塔夫特的吉祥物 你说得对 |
[15:08] | You tell him about your sick mom? | 你跟他说了你生病的妈妈吗 |
[15:10] | No. | 没有 |
[15:12] | Didn’t think I needed to take it that far. | 没想到我得说这么深入 |
[15:14] | Felt like we were exploiting a private situation. | 感觉这有点利用隐私了 |
[15:17] | That’s exactly what we’re doing. | 我们就要这么做 |
[15:18] | Damari’s got a sick brother. | 达马里有个生病的弟弟 |
[15:19] | He’s gonna respect you for taking care of your sick mother. | 他会欣赏你照顾生病的妈妈 |
[15:21] | Gotta use any commonality we can find. | 得把所有相似点都利用起来 |
[15:24] | Look, stay on point, okay? | 听着 记住任务 好吗 |
[15:27] | We’re watching, but not too close. | 我们在监视 但不会太近 |
[15:28] | And the bangers on that block, they got their radar up. | 而那条街的混混 都非常警惕 |
[15:30] | You catch a bad vibe, you walk. | 感觉不妙就赶紧走人 |
[15:32] | – Right? – Yes, sir. | -懂了吗 -知道了 长官 |
[15:35] | – All right. – Well, talk to me, man. | -好 -那跟我说说 |
[15:36] | What high school did you go to? | 你上的是什么高中 |
[15:38] | I went to Bolingbrook High. | 博林布鲁克高中 |
[15:40] | South suburb. A’ight. | 南边郊区 不错啊 |
[15:43] | You just make sure you take care of yourself in there. | 你就确保照顾好自己就行 |
[15:45] | Don’t go in there talking about lacrosse or tennis. | 别进去谈什么曲棍球或网球这种高级运动 |
[15:47] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这你不用担心 |
[15:48] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:50] | I was on the golf team. | 我参加的是高尔夫球队 |
[15:58] | Ooh, coming to get you, boy. | 我来抓你了 小子 |
[16:00] | Don’t think so. | 想得美 |
[16:01] | Taste the carbon blaster! | 尝尝碳爆炸机的威力吧 |
[16:06] | Oh, that’s cold. | 太冷血了 |
[16:08] | Yo, you wanna take a run up against this punk? | 你想跟这小子打一把吗 |
[16:11] | Nah, man, I can’t stay too long. | 不了 我不能久留 |
[16:14] | Gotta take Moms to the hospital. | 得带我妈去医院 |
[16:18] | Yo, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | She got cancer. | 她有癌症 |
[16:23] | In the lungs. | 肺癌 |
[16:25] | In chemo three times a week. | 一周三次化疗 |
[16:29] | Yo, that’s tough, bro. | 那太难了 哥们 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[16:33] | Yeah, it ain’t pretty. | 是啊 确实不好 |
[16:36] | Or cheap. | 也不便宜 |
[16:57] | So you… | 那你 |
[16:58] | been holding down all the bills? | 一直都在付所有帐单吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Ain’t got no choice. | 对 别无选择 |
[17:05] | I hear you, bro. | 我懂你 兄弟 |
[17:08] | So how much you looking to buy? | 你想买多少 |
[17:16] | Theo. Theo! | 西奥 西奥 |
[17:18] | Theo, come on. Lay on your side for me. | 西奥 来 侧身躺下 |
[17:20] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[17:21] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[17:23] | The kid’s seizing. | 这孩子犯癫痫了 |
[17:27] | Come on, man. Just breathe. | 加油 呼吸 |
[17:29] | Come on, man. Just breathe. | 加油 呼吸 |
[17:32] | – What the hell are you doing? – Calling an ambulance– | -你在干什么 -叫救护车 |
[17:34] | No, man! I got product here. | 不 哥们 我有药 |
[17:36] | Look, he needs his medicine. | 听着 他需要药 |
[17:38] | Just go to my room. It’s on the dresser. | 去我的房间 在衣柜上 |
[17:44] | We’re gonna have to call an ambo. | 我们得叫救护车 |
[17:45] | No, no, no. Just give it a minute. | 不不 先等等 |
[17:47] | I don’t want Cooper to get burned. | 我不想暴露库珀 |
[17:49] | Come on, Coop. Hurry up. Hurry up. | 赶紧 库珀 快点 快点 |
[17:57] | Inhale, buddy. You can do it. | 吸入 你能做到 |
[18:00] | Come on now. | 好了 |
[18:01] | Just breathe, T. | 呼吸 小西 |
[18:05] | There you go. Breathe. | 好了 呼吸 |
[18:07] | – You all right? – Good. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[18:10] | Yeah. He’s gonna be fine. | 对 他会没事的 |
[18:11] | – Right, Theo? – Yeah, I’m good. | -对吧 西奥 -对 我没事 |
[18:20] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you guys. | 抱歉 我不想吓你们的 |
[18:22] | Yeah, well, you did. | 反正是被你吓到了 |
[18:24] | Yo, no more of that, okay? | 别再这样了 好吗 |
[18:28] | It’s scary as hell, man. | 太吓人了 |
[18:39] | Yo… | 喂 |
[18:42] | Yeah, we’ll talk some more business tomorrow. | 我们明天继续谈买卖的事 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:46] | Hit me up if you need anything. For real. | 如果你需要什么就告诉我 说真的 |
[18:53] | All right, little man. | 走了 小家伙 |
[19:03] | That was good work last night with Damari. | 昨晚在达马里家干得好 |
[19:06] | You kept your cool. | 你保持了冷静 |
[19:07] | Sir, I thought Theo was gonna die. | 长官 我以为西奥要死了 |
[19:09] | Hey, man, we would never let that happen. | 兄弟 我们不会让这种事发生 |
[19:12] | – Okay, good. Good to know. – Yeah… | -好 那就好 -喂 |
[19:15] | Look, if things didn’t stabilize quickly, | 听着 如果他病情没有马上稳定 |
[19:17] | we would’ve stepped in, helped out. | 我们会介入 帮忙 |
[19:20] | Are you sure it’s Quincy Barrett? | 你确定是昆西·巴雷特吗 |
[19:22] | Bob, lock the door, stay in the back, and we’ll check it out, okay? | 鲍勃 把门锁上 待在后面 我们马上来 好吗 |
[19:26] | All right. | 好 |
[19:28] | That was Bob Hayes from the pizza joint. | 是披萨店的鲍勃·海耶斯打来的 |
[19:30] | He says Quincy is casing it right now in a silver Camry. | 他说昆西在用银色凯美瑞车踩点 |
[19:32] | I got Hailey and Jay over there right now | 我刚让海莉和杰去那边了 |
[19:34] | doing follow-ups on Roy’s murder. | 跟进罗伊的凶杀案 |
[19:36] | Head over there, back them up. I’ll loop them in. | 你们过去 支援他们 我告诉他们 |
[19:38] | – Come on. – Okay. | -去吧 -好 |
[19:47] | We know Quincy was driving a silver Camry. | 我们知道昆西开一辆银色凯美瑞 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:51] | It looks okay inside. | 看起来里面没事 |
[19:54] | Kev told him to lock up, right? | 凯文让他锁门了 对吧 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:00] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[20:03] | Whoa! Chicago PD! Get your hands up. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[20:05] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你是谁 你来这干什么 |
[20:07] | I’m Trent. | 我是特兰顿 |
[20:08] | I just came in 10 seconds ago to get a pizza. | 我十秒前刚进来 拿披萨 |
[20:11] | The door was open. I’m looking for Mr. Hayes. | 门开着 我来找海耶斯先生的 |
[20:14] | Are you armed? | 你有武器吗 |
[20:15] | No! I didn’t do anything. I just came to get some food. | 没有 我什么都没做 我只是来拿吃的 |
[20:17] | – I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好 |
[20:19] | I’m just gonna search you for a second, all right? | 我要搜一下你的身 好吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:23] | All right. You got him? | 没事 你看着他 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I got him. | 好 我看着他 |
[20:25] | Hang out in that corner for a sec, okay? | 在这里待着 好吗 |
[20:35] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[20:39] | Hailey, it’s Bob. | 海莉 是鲍勃 |
[20:41] | 5021 George, I got a bona fide DOA. | 5021G 发现一具尸体 |
[20:43] | 3433 Wilson Road. | 威尔逊路3433号 |
[20:44] | Hayes’ Pizza. Roll a crime lab. | 海耶斯披萨店 让犯罪现场调查组来 |
[20:47] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 5021G |
[20:49] | He took two to the chest, center mass. | 他胸口中了两枪 都是正中心 |
[20:51] | One insurance round to the face. | 脑袋上还挨了以前 以防万一 |
[20:53] | – Cash register? – Untouched. | -收银机呢 -没动过 |
[20:54] | All right, so it was a hit. | 那就是暗杀 |
[20:55] | Quincy knew he was a witness, tied it off. | 昆西知道他是目击证人 把他干掉了 |
[20:58] | All right, listen, we need evidence. | 听着 我们需要证据 |
[21:00] | Let’s get some boots on the ground now. | 让人过来在附近调查 |
[21:02] | – Come on. – You got it. | -赶紧 -没问题 |
[21:03] | – Coop. – Sir? | -库珀 -怎么了 |
[21:05] | Just got a text. | 收到一条短息 |
[21:06] | Looks like Damari wants to meet up and do the deal. | 看起来达马里想见面谈买卖 |
[21:08] | Okay, good. Let’s get it done. | 好 去干吧 |
[21:10] | Talk to Atwater. He’ll set you up. | 去告诉阿特沃特 他会帮你 |
[21:11] | Sarge, you got a sec? | 警长 你有时间吗 |
[21:15] | What’s gonna happen to Damari? | 达马里会怎么样 |
[21:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:18] | Say we arrest him. | 如果我们逮捕他 |
[21:19] | He agrees to help us take out Quincy. | 他同意帮我们抓住昆西 |
[21:21] | What kind of deal we talking? | 这能谈到什么条件 |
[21:23] | Depends on how helpful he is | 取决于他帮了多少 |
[21:24] | and how involved he was in the two murders. | 以及他在两起凶案中的角色 |
[21:28] | If he does time, what happens to Theo? | 如果他坐牢了 西奥会怎么样 |
[21:31] | DCFS will probably step in. | 儿童和家庭服务局可能会介入 |
[21:33] | So we take one criminal off the street | 所以我们除掉了一个街头罪犯 |
[21:36] | and just create another? | 又制造了另一个 |
[21:39] | Not sure that’s a victory. | 不确定这是个胜利 |
[21:42] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[21:46] | We need to take down Quincy Barrett. | 我们需要抓到昆西·巴雷特 |
[21:47] | That’s our focus. | 那是我们的重心 |
[21:51] | That’s the job. | 那是任务 |
[22:05] | Yeah. There he is. | 你来了 |
[22:09] | Hey, man. How you doing? | 兄弟 你怎么样 |
[22:10] | – All good. – How’s your mama? | -都好 -你妈妈怎么样了 |
[22:12] | She’s good, man. Thanks for asking. | 她很好 谢谢询问 |
[22:15] | Yo, what kind of cancer she got again? | 她得了什么癌症来着 |
[22:17] | Lung. | 肺癌 |
[22:19] | Yeah, my aunt had that. | 对 我阿姨也得了那个 |
[22:20] | Yo, dawg, what you think about that investment idea | 兄弟 你想过我们之前谈的 |
[22:22] | we talked about earlier? | 那个投资想法吗 |
[22:24] | Aw, Kev. Bro, you know I’m with you all the way, | 凯文 兄弟 你知道我一直支持你 |
[22:27] | but I don’t like that one. | 但我不喜欢那主意 |
[22:29] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢 |
[22:30] | Well, I don’t think that that neighborhood’s on the up. | 我只是觉得那片社区没潜力 |
[22:33] | What do you mean “on the up”? Anything can be on the up | 什么叫”没潜力” 所有东西都可以有潜力 |
[22:35] | if you get there at the right time and you put the work in. | 只要在正确的时间 投入精力 |
[22:38] | So…I was able to get | 所以 我搞到了 |
[22:40] | 100 grams, uncut. | 一百克 纯的 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:47] | It’s all there. | 钱都在这了 |
[22:48] | Cool. Man, let’s do it. | 酷 兄弟 那我们交易吧 |
[22:54] | Yo, hold up. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[23:00] | Man, it never stops, bro. | 老天 真是没完了 |
[23:02] | – What happened? – Theo’s medical stuff. | -怎么了 -西奥的病 |
[23:05] | He just had another seizure. | 他又犯癫痫了 |
[23:07] | Principal took him down to the ER. | 校长带他去急诊室了 |
[23:10] | Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[23:17] | No, that’s okay. They just cruising. | 不 没事 他们就是在巡逻 |
[23:20] | I spent 13 grand last year on medical bills. | 我去年花了一万三医药费 |
[23:23] | – Can you believe that? – Damn. | -你能信吗 -见鬼 |
[23:26] | No wonder why I gotta sell dope, man. | 怪不得我得贩毒了 兄弟 |
[23:31] | Yo, wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[23:40] | How about you go to the ER to check on Theo? | 不如你去急诊室看西奥吧 |
[23:43] | We’ll do the deal later tonight. | 我们晚上再交易 |
[23:44] | No. What the hell? | 不 搞什么 |
[23:46] | – Come on, Coop. – What the hell? | -别啊 库珀 -搞什么 |
[23:48] | Nah, man. It’s cool. We can just bang it– | 不用 兄弟 没事 我们可以用袋子 |
[23:50] | Nah, man. These cops is making me nervous. | 不 兄弟 那些警察让我紧张 |
[23:53] | Why risk? You know what I’m saying? | 干嘛冒险 你懂我意思吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, let’s hook up later, man. | 行 我们晚点见 |
[23:57] | All right. Bet. | 好 没问题 |
[24:02] | What was that? | 搞什么 |
[24:19] | What was that? What was that? | 那算什么 你搞什么 |
[24:22] | We’re two minutes away from making the arrest– | 我们还有两分钟就能抓人了 |
[24:23] | There was a patrol car out there. | 那边有一辆巡逻车 |
[24:24] | There was a patrol car out there. | 那边有一辆巡逻车 |
[24:25] | If we got harassed, | 如果我们被抓了 |
[24:26] | – if they asked for my license– – Andre. | -如果他们要我的身份证 -安德烈 |
[24:28] | That’s why you backstopped. | 所以你退缩了 |
[24:29] | You got a clean license, you got a clean name, | 你的证件没问题 你的名字没案底 |
[24:31] | They couldn’t blow your cover if they wanted to. | 就算他们想也无法暴露你 |
[24:33] | Yo, it just didn’t feel right, okay? | 我就是感觉不对 好吧 |
[24:34] | So I made a call in the moment. | 所以我那时做了决定 |
[24:36] | But we still good. | 但一切都好 |
[24:38] | We’re doing the deal later tonight. | 我们今晚会交易 |
[24:39] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:41] | The hell does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[24:44] | That means you gotta worry less about Damari | 他是说你得少担心达马里 |
[24:46] | and more about the families of the two dead bodies. | 多关心两个受害者的家庭 |
[24:49] | Roy Hill. Bob Hayes. | 罗伊·希尔 鲍勃·海耶斯 |
[24:54] | This job is hard. | 这份工作很难 |
[24:57] | Especially when you’re trying to do right. | 尤其是你想做正确的事时 |
[24:59] | The more you care, it actually gets harder. | 你在乎的越多 事情就变得更难 |
[25:04] | So if this isn’t something that you can do, | 所以如果你做不到 |
[25:06] | if you don’t think you can handle it, step aside. | 如果你觉得自己应付不了 就别干 |
[25:09] | But either way, we got jobs to do, and we gotta get it done. | 但无论如何 我们有任务 而且要完成 |
[25:28] | That was his call, Kevin. | 那是他的决定 凯文 |
[25:29] | He was the one in play. | 是他在卧底 |
[25:31] | And Patrol was in the vicinity. | 而且当时确实有巡逻车 |
[25:33] | Okay, well, how about just ducking in the building | 好吧 那如果躲在楼里 |
[25:34] | and keeping the deal going? | 继续交易呢 |
[25:35] | He’s new. He’s learning. | 他是新手 还在学习 |
[25:37] | I understand that, but I think there’s more to it. | 这我知道 但我觉得还有内情 |
[25:39] | – Okay. – He got a very soft spot for Damari. | -你说 -他对达马里很心软 |
[25:43] | We can’t forget about what just happened last week. | 我们不能忘了上周发生的事 |
[25:45] | He watched his white partner kill an innocent Black man. | 他看着自己的白人搭档杀了一个无辜的黑人 |
[25:49] | He’s got a lot on his mind, | 他有很多心事 |
[25:50] | and it’s starting to worry me a little bit. | 这让我有点担心 |
[25:53] | Okay, you make the call. | 好 那你决定 |
[25:55] | You want to pull him? | 你想把他撤下去吗 |
[25:57] | Sarge, Kev, I got something. | 警长 凯文 有发现 |
[26:02] | We picked off Quincy’s credit card at a mini mart | 我们发现昆西的信用卡在小超市用过 |
[26:05] | 20 minutes after Bob Hayes got shot. | 就在鲍勃·海耶斯被枪杀二十分钟后 |
[26:06] | We tapped into their security server | 我们接入了他们的安保服务器 |
[26:08] | for the camera inside and out. | 能看到里面和外面的监控 |
[26:10] | He walks in, buys a pack of cigarettes, | 他走进去 买了一包香烟 |
[26:12] | walks out, meets with someone in the parking lot. | 走出来 在停车场见了一个人 |
[26:16] | Looks like he handed the murder weapon off to Damari. | 看起来他把凶器给了达马里 |
[26:19] | Guessing his job was to stash it or dump it. | 我猜他的工作就是藏枪或处理枪 |
[26:21] | The question is, where? | 问题是 在哪里 |
[26:22] | – And the answer is in that phone. – Yeah, you’re right. | -答案就在那部手机里 -对 你说得对 |
[26:25] | We ID that cell number, we find the gun. | 我们查到手机号码 就能找到枪 |
[26:27] | So, do you think Cooper can handle it? | 那你觉得库珀能行吗 |
[26:32] | All right. Get him up to speed. | 好 告诉他进度 |
[26:38] | Yo, man. You ain’t gotta do this. | 兄弟 你不用这么做 |
[26:40] | Nah, I got plenty. | 没事 反正有剩的 |
[26:41] | Ding-dong over there, he eats like a bird. | 那小家伙 吃饭跟小鸡啄米一样 |
[26:48] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[26:51] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我起码能做的 |
[26:52] | You saved me twice in, like, two days. | 你救了我两次 在两天之内 |
[26:56] | You’re like a cop-sniffing dog. | 你就像个能嗅出警察的狗一样 |
[27:02] | All right, is this Damari just playing, | 好吧 这是达马里在说笑 |
[27:05] | or he getting suspicious? | 还是他起疑心了 |
[27:07] | Twice in two days. That is a lot. | 两天两次 频率不小 |
[27:09] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:10] | What do you think, Sarge? | 你觉得呢 警长 |
[27:12] | My vote is suspicious. | 我觉得是起疑心了 |
[27:14] | Think we should pull him? | 我们该让他出来了吗 |
[27:17] | All right, we haven’t heard the safe word yet. | 我们还没听到安全词 |
[27:19] | Let’s let it play for now. | 先顺其自然 |
[27:21] | Hey, I got good eyes. | 我眼神不错 |
[27:23] | Good ears too. | 耳朵也灵 |
[27:25] | And I don’t like police neither, | 而且我也不喜欢警察 |
[27:26] | so I’m always aware of where they are, | 所以我总是很警惕他们在哪 |
[27:28] | who they harassing, so don’t even trip. | 在骚扰谁 好让自己不被坑 |
[27:30] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[27:32] | there’s plenty of them up in this neighborhood | 这片社区有好多警察 |
[27:35] | sweating folks. | 吓大伙儿 |
[27:37] | Always looking for problems too. | 也总是想找麻烦 |
[27:39] | Used to. | 以前吧 |
[27:42] | I gotta admit, things are a little different now. | 我得承认 现在事情有点不同了 |
[27:45] | I know it’s kind of fun, watching cops act all polite and nice. | 我知道这有点好笑 看着警察礼貌友善 |
[27:50] | Yo, they’ve been catching so much hell | 他们最近受了不少苦 |
[27:52] | that they scared of their own shadows. | 连自己的影子都害怕 |
[27:54] | It ain’t like they don’t deserve it. | 反正也是他们自作自受 |
[28:00] | I get you bro, but | 我懂 兄弟 但是 |
[28:02] | it’s not like we all choir boys. | 我们也不是什么好货 |
[28:04] | You know, some of us | 我们有些人 |
[28:07] | actually do break the law. | 确实犯法了 |
[28:15] | Hey, uh, you got a bathroom I could use? | 你有厕所吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah, down the hall, to the left. | 嗯 走廊尽头左边 |
[28:56] | The hell you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[29:00] | I was going to the bathroom, I saw the poster. | 我本来想去厕所 后来看到了海报 |
[29:03] | Had to be dude’s first poster he ever did. | 这大概是他的第一张海报吧 |
[29:05] | I ain’t ever seen it before. But you know, my bad, man. | 我都没见过 不过 抱歉是我错了 |
[29:08] | – I ain’t mean– – Nah, man, it’s all cool. | -我无意… -没事 没关系 |
[29:09] | I ain’t uptight like that. | 我也不是那么紧张的人 |
[29:12] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[29:18] | Yo, grab your coat, man. We need to bounce. | 带上外套 我们得走了 |
[29:21] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[29:23] | Meet up with Quincy. | 去见昆西 |
[29:25] | Yo, Coop. | 库珀 |
[29:27] | Didn’t we talk about this? | 我们不是说过这个吗 |
[29:28] | Do not travel, dawg. | 别离开 兄弟 |
[29:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | It’s just, you didn’t tell me we was meeting up | 只是 你没说过我们要见 |
[29:35] | – with big boss man. – Yeah, he just texted. | -你的老大 -对 但他刚发信息了 |
[29:38] | You bring the cash? | 你带钱了吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah. It’s in my coat. | 带了 在我外套里 |
[29:42] | All right. Come on. | 那就行 走吧 |
[29:46] | Yo, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[29:52] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[29:55] | Of course I trust you, man. | 我当然信任你 兄弟 |
[29:58] | When they start asking if you trust them– | 当他们开始问你信不信任他们时 |
[29:59] | Then they don’t trust you. | 就说明他们不信任你了 |
[30:02] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[30:06] | No cell phones. | 不能带手机 |
[30:17] | Hey, Sarge, are we really gonna let them go mobile? | 警长 我们要让他们出去吗 |
[30:20] | We don’t really have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[30:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:24] | All right, 10-4. | 嗯 收到 |
[30:43] | Sarge, they’re getting in Damari’s car. | 警长 他们要进达马里的车了 |
[30:47] | Yo, stuff the cash under the seat. | 把钱放在车座下 |
[30:50] | In case we get stopped. | 以防我们被拦下 |
[30:57] | Man, you is raw. | 老天 你真是新手 |
[31:00] | Man, where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[31:02] | Yo, stop asking so many questions, bro. | 别问这么多问题了 兄弟 |
[31:05] | Just chill. | 放松 |
[31:16] | Come on, man. What’s going on? | 拜托 老兄 怎么回事 |
[31:18] | Move on. Move on. | 走开 走开 |
[31:21] | – Come on. – Bro, you gotta get him. | -不是吧 -你得让他走 |
[31:23] | Is this a joke? What the hell, man? | 开玩笑吗 怎么回事 |
[31:24] | Come on, bro. | 快去 |
[31:26] | Hey, Sarge, we getting blocked by a garbage truck. | 警长 我们被一辆垃圾车堵住了 |
[31:29] | You got eyes? | 你能看到吗 |
[31:30] | – That’s a negative. – I’ll call it in. | -不行 -我上报找后援 |
[31:35] | Get this truck out of here. Get out of here! | 把车开走 赶紧开走 |
[31:38] | We’re losing the feed, Kev. | 我们要失去信号了 凯文 |
[31:40] | All right, we’ll anticipate Cicero. | 好吧 我们启动手机定位 |
[31:41] | Maybe they’re getting on the 290. | 或许他们能收到 |
[31:46] | – All right, here we go. – You ready? | -好 车开走了 -你准备好了吗 |
[31:47] | – Yeah. – All right. Let’s go. | -嗯 -好 我们走 |
[32:01] | – Come on. Come on. Come on. – I lost signal. | -拜托 拜托 -我失去信号了 |
[32:04] | Well, he’s on his own now. | 那他得靠自己了 |
[32:07] | – This kid’s on his own. – Yeah. Yeah. | -这孩子得靠自己了 -对 |
[32:21] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[32:30] | We got nothing? Nothing at all? | 没消息吗 什么都没有 |
[32:32] | We got nothing. We got the BOLO going out | 什么都没有 我们每五分钟 |
[32:34] | every five minutes. We got nothing. | 就发布一次通告 但一无所获 |
[32:35] | – I just–I don’t understand. – We told him not to travel. | -我 我不明白了 -我们说了不能移动 |
[32:37] | Didn’t we tell him not to travel? | 我们不是说了不能移动吗 |
[32:39] | – I know! – Come on, man! | -我知道 -拜托 |
[32:41] | We’re gonna find him. We’ll find him. | 我们得找到他 我们会找到的 |
[32:44] | Damn! Forgot the bread. | 见鬼 忘了拿钱 |
[33:00] | Welcome to OnStar Emergency. | 欢迎来到安吉星紧急服务 |
[33:05] | – My bad. – All good. | -我的错 -没事 |
[33:08] | So this a normal thing? | 这事很常见吗 |
[33:10] | Him wanting to meet up with the people you do business with? | 他想见跟你做买卖的人 |
[33:11] | I wouldn’t say “Normal,” but | 算不上”常见” 但是 |
[33:14] | he calls the shots. | 他说了算 |
[33:16] | So when he says meet, we meet. | 所以他说要见面 我们就见面 |
[33:18] | It’s the way it is. | 就这么简单 |
[33:20] | Product in there? | 那里有货吗 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:25] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[33:31] | Definitely no cops in here. | 这里绝对没有警察 |
[33:33] | Man, it kind of spooky, ain’t it? | 是有点吓人 对吧 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:37] | It feels like a place | 好像是个 |
[33:39] | where one of them horror movies take place. | 拍恐怖电影的地方 |
[33:42] | You and me having fun, then boom. | 你跟我正享点乐子 突然”砰”的一声 |
[33:45] | Crazy dude in a clown suit show up. | 穿着小丑衣服的疯子出现 |
[33:47] | Yeah, with a chainsaw. | 是啊 还带着锁链 |
[33:55] | Okay. Where is this kid? | 好吧 这孩子在哪 |
[33:57] | Units on the Citywide. | 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[33:58] | We’re getting a vehicle SOS distress signal. | 我们收到了汽车的紧急呼救信号 |
[34:01] | Multiple attempts have been made to contact the occupants. | 多次尝试联系车主未果 |
[34:03] | Anyone available to roll over to 420 North Belmont? | 有人有空去贝尔蒙特北街420号吗 |
[34:06] | – Check it out? – 2322. | -去检查一下 -这里是2322号 |
[34:08] | We’ll roll on that job. | 我们过去看 |
[34:09] | What kind of car are we looking at? | 是什么车 |
[34:10] | Black Buick LaCrosse. Four-door. | 黑色别克君越 四门 |
[34:12] | Illinois plate. William-7-Young-527. | 伊利诺伊州车牌 W7Y527 |
[34:16] | – That’s Coop. Let’s go. – Smart move. | -那是库珀 我们走 -聪明 |
[34:17] | Okay, that means he’s in trouble. Hey, hey, hey. | 那意味着他有危险了 赶紧 |
[34:18] | 5021. Squad, that’s our BOLO vehicle. | 这里是5021 总部 那是我们通缉的车 |
[34:20] | We’re rolling on it. | 我们过去看 |
[34:22] | 5021 David, 10-4. | 5021D 收到 |
[34:27] | A few more years, man, and I’m done. | 再干几年 我就收手 |
[34:30] | I’ll have enough money to go legit. | 我就有足够的钱洗白自己 |
[34:33] | Start that business I was telling you about. | 做那个我之前跟你说的买卖 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:38] | I’m gonna make it big too. | 我还要做大 |
[34:40] | I’ll buy one of those mansions in the suburbs. | 我要在郊区买一栋大房子 |
[34:43] | You know, on the lake? | 知道吗 在湖边 |
[34:46] | Yeah, man. Sounds good to me. | 知道 听着很不错 |
[34:50] | And we’ll go water skiing. | 我们可以去滑水 |
[34:52] | Then we’ll cook steaks on the grill. | 在烤架上拷牛排 |
[34:56] | Man– | 天呐 |
[34:59] | Sorry I’m late, fellas. | 抱歉我迟到了 兄弟们 |
[35:00] | Oh, no worries. | 别担心 |
[35:03] | Ah, so this the dude you been telling me about. | 这就是你跟我说的那小子 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Sean. | 对 肖恩 |
[35:09] | Where you from, Sean? | 你是哪里人 肖恩 |
[35:10] | South Side. | 南区 |
[35:12] | Winter Park Apartment Complex. | 冬季公园公寓大楼 |
[35:14] | – 18th and Woodbridge. – Cool. | -18街和伍德布里奇 -不错 |
[35:16] | Who you stay with over there? | 你跟谁住在那 |
[35:18] | I don’t stay there now. Got my own spot. | 我现在不住在那了 有自己的地方了 |
[35:21] | 33rd Street. | 33街 |
[35:22] | Uh-huh, don’t it feel good to be on your own? | 自己住很爽吧 |
[35:25] | Independent? | 独立 |
[35:27] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[35:28] | you got any affiliations I need to know about? | 你加入了什么我该知道的帮派吗 |
[35:31] | I ain’t linked up with nobody, man. | 我没加入帮派 兄弟 |
[35:33] | I always did my own thing. | 一直独来独往 |
[35:36] | So tell me, young brother, | 那告诉我 小兄弟 |
[35:38] | how’d you meet my man, Damari, again? | 你怎么认识达马里的 |
[35:40] | It’s kind of funny, actually. | 这个说起来有趣 |
[35:42] | Was walking down King Street. | 我在国王大街走路 |
[35:44] | Saw this white dude, this lady–white lady– | 看到一个白人 还有一个女士 白人女士 |
[35:47] | sitting in the car acting all nonchalant. | 坐在这里 看起来漫不经心 |
[35:50] | And I saw my man, Damari, on the corner. | 然后我看到了达马里在街角 |
[35:53] | Figured he might be doing some business, | 想着他可能是在卖货 |
[35:55] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[35:56] | So I gave him the heads-up. Thought they might be cops. | 所以我就去提醒他 说他们可能是警察 |
[35:59] | Sure enough, they were. | 而且他们真的是 |
[36:01] | That’s a good break. | 发现得及时啊 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:05] | He saved me in a pinch. | 他救了我免于牢狱之灾 |
[36:06] | Then y’all became, like– like best friends? | 然后你们就成了 成了挚友吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t know about all that, but | 这倒说不上 但是 |
[36:13] | we cool. | 我们关系不错 |
[36:14] | Start talking about doing some business. | 就开始谈做些买卖的事 |
[36:18] | You know it’s–it’s kind of like one of them movies. | 这很像那种电影 |
[36:21] | Right? You know, where the cute white chick | 对吧 一个可爱的白人女孩 |
[36:24] | bump into the handsome dude? | 撞到了一个大帅哥 |
[36:25] | He spilled coffee all over his dumb ass? | 他把咖啡洒了一身 |
[36:28] | You know, they call that, um, serendipity. | 他们管这个叫 缘分 |
[36:32] | Yeah, like a coincidence. | 对 就像巧合 |
[36:36] | But, you know, the thing is, Sean, um, | 但是 问题是 肖恩 |
[36:39] | I don’t believe in serendipity. | 我不相信缘分 |
[36:43] | You know, serendipity, it– | 缘分这东西 |
[36:45] | I don’t know, it make me nervous as hell. | 说不好 让我紧张的很 |
[36:47] | Nah, Q. Man, you got it wrong– | 不 昆 老兄 你搞错了 |
[36:48] | I ain’t talking to you, boy. | 我没跟你说话 小子 |
[36:52] | No, so what is it about you? | 那你是什么情况 |
[36:55] | What? You working off a case? You helping out police? Like– | 怎么 想洗清自己的案底 你在帮警察 |
[36:57] | – It ain’t like that– – Yo, I told you, | -不是那样的 -我跟你说了 |
[36:59] | – keep your mouth shut! – It’s cool. | -你给我闭嘴 -没事 |
[37:01] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[37:03] | I understand where you’re coming from. | 我知道你为什么会这么想 |
[37:07] | I ain’t never been arrested. | 我从没被警察抓过 |
[37:09] | So I ain’t got no case to work off. | 所以我也没什么需要洗清的案底 |
[37:10] | Yo, Q. He’s straight, man. | 昆 他没事 兄弟 |
[37:13] | It’s all cool. It’s not what you think it is, man– | 都没事 这不是你想的那样 |
[37:16] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[37:17] | Drop the– | 放下 |
[37:22] | Andre, are you good? You hit? | 安德烈 你还好吗 你受伤了吗 |
[37:24] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Call it in. | -我没事 -上报 |
[37:25] | 420 North Belmont. | 贝尔蒙特北街420号 |
[37:27] | Squad, man shot! | 总部 有人中枪 |
[37:29] | I need a ambo at 420 North Belmont! | 贝尔蒙特北街420号需要救护车 |
[37:32] | Copy that. Ambo on the way. | 收到 救护车马上到 |
[37:33] | Come on, Damari. Hang on, man. | 挺住 达马里 坚持住 |
[37:36] | Stay strong for Theo. | 为了西奥挺住 |
[37:42] | You’re… | 你是… |
[37:44] | you’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[37:46] | Hang on, man. | 挺住 兄弟 |
[37:47] | – Just hang on. Hang on. – You’re a cop. | -挺住 挺住 -你是警察 |
[37:49] | Hang on. | 挺住 |
[37:56] | Stop running! | 别跑了 |
[38:03] | Stop moving! | 别动 |
[38:04] | Stop! Moving! | 站住 别动 |
[38:07] | Gun’s clear. | 枪缴械了 |
[38:13] | Quincy Barrett, you’re under arrest. | 昆西·巴雷特 你被捕了 |
[38:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:19] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:44] | Any word on Damari? | 有达马里的消息吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:50] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:55] | It’s not on you. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:57] | Not even a little bit. | 一点也不是 |
[39:01] | He had a hard life. I get that. | 他生活不易 我懂 |
[39:04] | But it was his decision to work for Quincy, | 但决定替昆西卖命 |
[39:07] | to sell drugs, | 卖毒品 |
[39:08] | to shake down honest business owners, and cover up murders. | 恐吓老实本分的生意人 掩盖谋杀 |
[39:11] | I mean, when you sign up for that life, | 如果你选择了那种生活 |
[39:15] | dying’s a part of the game. | 死就成了其中的一部分 |
[39:20] | You done preaching? | 你说教完了吗 |
[39:22] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[39:24] | I’m not preaching. | 我没在说教 |
[39:26] | I’m just telling you exactly what it is. | 我只是告诉你实际情况 |
[39:31] | This ain’t “Batman,” Dawg. | 这不是《蝙蝠侠》 兄弟 |
[39:35] | The criminals don’t wear masks. They don’t act all crazy. | 罪犯不戴面具 他们不是疯子 |
[39:38] | Some of them are smart, and they’re charming. | 有些人很聪明 有魅力 |
[39:40] | They take care of their mothers, and their fathers, | 他们会照顾自己的母亲 父亲 |
[39:42] | and their uncles. | 叔叔 |
[39:45] | And their little brothers too. | 还有他们的弟弟 |
[39:51] | You know, I get that. | 这些我都懂 |
[39:57] | But I feel like we could’ve done better. | 但我感觉我们能做得更好些 |
[40:02] | I feel like we could’ve told Damari what was going on | 我觉得我们能告诉达马里内情 |
[40:05] | and best thing, he’ll cooperate. | 最好的是他能配合 |
[40:08] | We could’ve took care of Theo. | 我们可以照顾西奥 |
[40:13] | There’s gotta be a better way to do this | 肯定还有更好的方法 |
[40:15] | without destroying innocent Black lives. | 不用白白牺牲无辜的黑人性命 |
[40:20] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是这个意思 |
[40:23] | I mean, we had to put Damari into play | 我们必须要用上达马里 |
[40:25] | to get justice for Roy Hills and Bob Hayes. | 才能为罗伊·希尔和鲍勃·海耶斯伸张正义 |
[40:30] | Innocent Black lives. | 他们也是无辜的黑人性命 |
[40:35] | There’s not a easy answer to this problem. | 这个问题没有简单明了的答案 |
[40:39] | But us being here is part of the solution. | 但我们在这 已经是在解决问题了 |