时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So this really something you’re doing | 所以你真的会与芝加哥警署 |
[00:08] | – with every officer from CPD? – Yes, sir. | -每个警员都这样做吗 -是的 长官 |
[00:10] | Hey, you don’t have to call me sir. | 你不用叫我长官 |
[00:11] | It’s pretty formal for somebody | 不用这么正式 |
[00:13] | who’s gonna ask me my deepest, darkest secrets. | 毕竟你都要问我最深最黑暗的秘密了 |
[00:15] | It won’t be that, I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[00:17] | I’m simply asking questions | 我只会问你一些 |
[00:18] | designed to forecast future problems. | 对预测将来有帮助的问题 |
[00:20] | To predict the future? | 预知未来吗 |
[00:21] | Oh, that’d be nice, wouldn’t it? | 那应该很不错 是吧 |
[00:23] | But no. | 可惜不是 |
[00:24] | This is just another supplement to Early Intervention Strategy. | 这只是早期干预策略的一环 |
[00:27] | Right, to predict if I’m gonna do something stupid | 对 要预测我是否会在未来工作中 |
[00:28] | on the job in the future. | 犯一些愚蠢的错误 |
[00:30] | It’s purely supportive, not punitive. | 这纯粹是支持 而不是惩罚 |
[00:32] | What if I answer a question wrong? | 我如果答错了呢 |
[00:34] | There is no wrong. | 答案没有对错 |
[00:35] | Any answer would just help us understand you. | 都是为了让我们更加理解你 |
[00:37] | – Who you are. – Well, I get that. | -理解你是谁 -我懂 |
[00:39] | I’ve been to therapy before, so lay it on me. | 我以前接受过心理咨询 来吧 |
[00:42] | So how do you like your coffee? | 你的咖啡一般怎么喝 |
[00:45] | Black. | 黑咖啡 |
[00:47] | How do you like yours? | 你呢 |
[00:49] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[00:51] | And have you always taken it that way? | 你一直是这么喝吗 |
[00:53] | Yes, one cream, one sugar, every morning. | 是的 一份奶一份糖 每天早上都是 |
[00:55] | Does that say something about me? | 这能说明我什么特点吗 |
[00:58] | Would you consider yourself a creature of habit? | 你觉得自己是个墨守陈规的人吗 |
[01:01] | Uh, no, no, I drink all the drinks. | 不会 我什么都能喝 |
[01:03] | Have you ever used a racial slur? | 你用过种族歧视的词汇吗 |
[01:06] | That’s a hell of a segue. No, no I have not. | 这个话题太突然了 我没有 |
[01:09] | Have you ever heard a family member use a racial slur? | 你听过家庭成员使用种族歧视的词汇吗 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[01:16] | Would you say you have a good relationship | 对于你自己和家庭成员的关系 |
[01:18] | – with your family? – I’d say it’s fine. | -你认为融洽吗 -我觉得还行 |
[01:21] | Do you consider the police force your family? | 你认为警察是你的家人吗 |
[01:24] | My unit. | 我的部门是 |
[01:25] | And the rest of the police force? | 其他警员呢 |
[01:27] | No, coworkers. | 不 只是同事 |
[01:29] | Have you ever felt | 你是否有过 |
[01:30] | what you would categorize as anger issues? | 可以称之为愤怒管理问题的经历 |
[01:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:34] | And what about trauma? | 创伤经历呢 |
[01:36] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:38] | Have you experienced post-traumatic stress? | 你体会过创伤后的压力吗 |
[01:41] | Yes. | 体会过 |
[01:43] | Have you ever made a mistake on the job? | 你在工作中犯过错误吗 |
[01:45] | Have you ever had to fire your weapon? | 你开过枪吗 |
[01:47] | Have you ever killed someone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[01:48] | Have you ever felt fear on the job? | 你在工作中恐惧过吗 |
[01:49] | Do you believe you are the wrong fit for this job? | 你是否认为自己不适合这份工作 |
[01:51] | Are you proud to be an officer | 作为芝加哥警署的一名警员 |
[01:52] | of the Chicago Police Department? | 你是否感到自豪 |
[01:54] | Do you believe you’re capable, worthy, right? | 你是否认为自己有能力 有价值 有正义 |
[01:59] | What the actual hell do they think | 他们问这些问题 |
[02:01] | they’re gonna get out of all of that? | 到底是想得到什么啊 |
[02:02] | They should check my police record | 要是想知道我是不是好警察 |
[02:03] | if they wanna know if I’m a good or a bad cop. | 直接看我的警局档案就可以了 |
[02:05] | Am I right? Am I? | 是不是 对吧 |
[02:06] | Nah, nah, they don’t wanna know who you are now. | 不 他们不想知道你现在如何 |
[02:08] | They wanna know who you gonna be then. | 他们是想知道你以后如何 |
[02:10] | One hour with them, and you’re a psychic too? | 你跟他们待一小时 也神神叨叨的了 |
[02:12] | Maybe I got the future in me, | 也许我有潜力 |
[02:13] | but if asking us questions is gonna help us find prejudice, | 但如果回答问题能够帮助我们找到偏见 |
[02:15] | prevent problems, and progress policing, | 避免问题 改善执法现状 |
[02:17] | then I’ll sit for it all damn day. | 我愿意坐一整天 |
[02:19] | I get the intention. | 我理解他们的意图 |
[02:20] | It’s just, I don’t know, seems a little overzealous, right? | 我只是觉得有点过了 不是吗 |
[02:22] | I’m just saying, you don’t punish the many | 我只是想说 别为了找到少数 |
[02:24] | to get to the few, you know? | 而滥罚无辜 你懂吗 |
[02:25] | Grill good cops looking for cracks that ain’t there. | 为了找不存在的裂缝 折磨无辜的好警察 |
[02:27] | I just wanna know what my coffee order | 我只是想知道 我对咖啡的喜好 |
[02:28] | – has to do with anything. – Hey, guys. | -跟当警察有关系吗 -各位 |
[02:31] | What’s going on? We got a case? | 怎么了 有案子吗 |
[02:34] | An officer-involved shooting. | 一场涉及警员的枪击案 |
[02:36] | – A bad one. – No. | -很糟糕 -不是吧 |
[02:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:39] | A buddy of mine in patrol | 我一个巡警哥们 |
[02:40] | sent over this civilian witness video. | 发来了居民拍下来的视频 |
[02:41] | Somebody caught it on a cell phone. | 有人拿手机拍了 |
[02:44] | I said get your hands all the way up | 我说了 把双手完全举起来 |
[02:46] | and turn around. | 转过身去 |
[02:47] | Stop pointing your gun at me! | 别拿枪指着我 |
[02:49] | Hands up! Turn around! | 举起手来 转过身去 |
[02:50] | Your gun is pointed at me, and I did nothing wrong. | 你拿枪指着我 而我什么都没做错 |
[02:53] | So no. | 我拒绝 |
[02:54] | Then this is the last time. Okay? | 我说最后一次 好吗 |
[02:56] | You’re gonna get your hands away from your weapon, | 举起手来 远离武器 |
[02:58] | and you’re gonna turn around. | 然后转过身去 |
[02:59] | Hey, hey, Wheelan, let’s just relax, all right? | 韦兰 你别激动 好吗 |
[03:01] | I’m not moving. I know my rights. | 我不动 我知道自己的权利 |
[03:03] | Call your supervisor. | 打电话给你上级 |
[03:03] | Hey, hands away from your weapon, up! | 把手从武器上拿开 |
[03:06] | Mine aren’t nowhere near my weapon! | 我的手根本没靠近武器 |
[03:07] | – Get them up! – Let’s just calm down. | -举起手来 -我们冷静下 |
[03:09] | – Turn around! – I ain’t gonna move. | -转过身去 -我绝对不动 |
[03:11] | – I said turn around! – Wheelan! | -我让你转身 -韦兰 |
[03:12] | – Now! – Wheelan! | -快点 -韦兰 |
[03:13] | Now! | 快 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[03:17] | No! | 不要 |
[03:22] | The kid die? | 那孩子死了吗 |
[03:26] | On the pavement. | 死在了人行道上 |
[03:31] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[03:33] | His name is Jeff Duncan. Zero priors. | 他叫杰夫·邓肯 没有前科 |
[03:35] | Had a legal gun in his waistband. | 在腰带上持有一把合法枪支 |
[03:37] | Pulled over for going seven over the speed limit. | 因为超速被喊停车 |
[03:40] | Graduate of Whitney Young. | 惠特尼·杨高中毕业 |
[03:41] | Student at University of Chicago. | 目前在芝加哥大学就读 |
[03:43] | And the officers? | 警员呢 |
[03:44] | The FTO who fired the shot, Dave Wheelan. | 开枪的培训官 叫戴维·韦兰 |
[03:47] | PPO a month out of the academy is named Andre Cooper. | 旁边的警员刚警校毕业一个月 叫安德烈·库珀 |
[03:52] | Cooper’s talking? | 库珀说了吗 |
[03:53] | Oh yeah, to IRT and COPA, | 跟事件响应小组和民警问责办公室都说了 |
[03:55] | and his statement never changed. | 他的证词从未改变 |
[03:58] | Jeff never went for his weapon. | 杰夫压根就没有去掏枪 |
[04:00] | There was zero justification to use deadly force. | 完全没有理由去使用致命手段 |
[04:02] | I also have three witnesses | 我还有三名目击证人 |
[04:05] | and two POD cameras. | 外加两个警用监控 |
[04:06] | IAD is on their way to Officer Wheelan’s house now, | 内务部正在去韦兰警官家的路上 |
[04:08] | but I would like two undercovers | 但我希望找两名便衣 |
[04:11] | to make the transport. | 来帮助押送他 |
[04:13] | That’s… That’s not what my unit does. | 那… 那不是我团队的工作 |
[04:17] | I mean I think you’d be hard pressed | 我是说想找个芝加哥警官 |
[04:18] | to find any Chicago police officer | 愿意掺和到这件事 |
[04:19] | – who wants to step in this. – I know. | -恐怕很难 -我明白 |
[04:21] | I know history tells us that this | 我明白过去的经验告诉我们 |
[04:23] | is not something to step in, | 这种事是不能介入的 |
[04:24] | which is why I’m asking a unit I trust, | 所以我才找我信任的团队 |
[04:26] | and I hope trusts me. | 我也希望他们能信任我 |
[04:30] | I’ve watched this footage three dozen times, Hank, | 这个视频我看了有三十多遍 汉克 |
[04:32] | as has the SA. | 州检察官也是 |
[04:34] | And it’s as clear as this moment ever comes, | 这件事已经很清楚了 |
[04:37] | it was a bad shoot. | 是不良用枪行为 |
[04:42] | Can you spare two officers, Sergeant Voight? | 你能找两名警官吗 博伊特警长 |
[04:48] | The video’s not yet viral, | 视频还没有在网上疯传 |
[04:49] | but we will be putting every officer on immediate 12s. | 但我们会让所有警官立即进入12小时工作状态 |
[04:53] | We expect mass protests and violence, | 我们预计会有大量示威和暴力情况 |
[04:55] | so we will move fast. | 因此我们要行动迅速 |
[04:57] | Officer Atwater, Officer Ruzek, | 阿特沃特警官 鲁塞克警官 |
[05:00] | I want you to go to Officer Wheelan’s home | 我要求你们前往韦兰警官的家 |
[05:02] | and arrest him for murder. | 以杀人罪逮捕他 |
[05:15] | Officer Dave Wheelan, on the job 30 years, | 戴维·韦兰警官 从警三十年 |
[05:18] | 16 department commendations, only one complaint a year. | 16次局内表彰 一年只有1次投诉 |
[05:20] | You can read about him all you want, but listen to me: | 你想怎么念他的事都行 但听好了 |
[05:23] | you’re both nothing more than an Uber, okay? | 你们就是代步车 明白吗 |
[05:25] | Read him his rights, arrest him, | 宣读他的权利 逮捕他 |
[05:27] | drive him, drop him off at south detention. | 开车载上他 把他放到南区拘留所 |
[05:29] | You do nothing, you say nothing. | 你们什么都不用做 什么都不要说 |
[05:31] | Do not get involved. | 千万不要掺和进去 |
[05:33] | Not one word that can get you in trouble | 会让你们作证时惹麻烦的话 |
[05:34] | if you have to testify, | 一个字都不要说 |
[05:35] | – you understand me? – Yeah. | -听明白了吗 -嗯 |
[05:37] | All right, car’s been cleared. | 好 车已经准备好了 |
[05:37] | It’s unmarked. | 没有警察标记的 |
[05:39] | Should be another unit doing this. | 应该是别的部门来干的 |
[05:40] | I feel like any good cop | 我觉得任何好警察 |
[05:41] | should be able to arrest a cop like this. | 都应该能去逮捕这种警察 |
[05:43] | I mean this file’s real sparse. This can’t be the whole of it. | 我感觉这个档案太少了 不可能是全部 |
[05:45] | It makes him look like a good cop | 把他弄得像是个在常规停车检查时 |
[05:47] | who murdered a kid at a routine traffic stop. | 杀死个孩子的好警察似的 |
[05:49] | Yeah, routine all right. | 常规是没错 |
[05:50] | He didn’t have guns in the house. | 他家里没有枪 |
[05:52] | He’s got a wife and kids. They’re gonna be all emotional. | 他有个妻子和孩子 她们会很激动 |
[05:53] | – Hey, Linette. – Hi, guys. | -琳内特 -二位好 |
[05:55] | – Imagine Jeff Duncan’s family. – I have. | -想象一下杰夫·邓肯的家人吧 -我想过了 |
[05:57] | Only we’re not going to Jeff Duncan’s house | 只不过我们不是去杰夫·邓肯家 |
[05:59] | – to arrest nobody. – Thank you, Linette. | -去抓人的 -谢谢 琳内特 |
[06:01] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[06:02] | Look, brother, I know that this is a situation | 听着兄弟 我理解这个情况 |
[06:04] | that can spin us in a lot of different ways. | 可能会让我们面对很多种不同情况 |
[06:06] | Most of those ways are above our pay grade. | 大部分情况都不在我们的能力范围内 |
[06:07] | So like Voight said, this got nothing to do with us. | 因此就像博伊特说的 这事与我们无关 |
[06:10] | Let’s just go arrest this guy like the criminal he is, | 我们就去像抓罪犯那样逮捕他 |
[06:12] | nice and easy, get back to doing our real jobs, yeah? | 不节外生枝 回来该干嘛干嘛 好吗 |
[06:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:19] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[06:21] | Come on. | 不要吧 |
[06:24] | Well, the arrest clearly leaked. | 逮捕的事显然是走漏风声了 |
[06:27] | Knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[06:29] | My partner’s in there. I just wanna talk. | 我的搭档在里面 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[06:30] | Is that Wheelan’s trainee? | 那个是韦兰的培训生吗 |
[06:32] | Hey, man. You’re not gonna touch me, | 喂 不要碰我 |
[06:33] | and you’re not gonna tell me to walk away, all right? | 不要命令我走开 好吗 |
[06:35] | I have every right to be here. | 我有权来这 |
[06:36] | He should be on mandatory leave. | 他应该被强制休假 |
[06:37] | Come on, Kev. Let’s go. | 凯文 我们走 |
[06:38] | It’s all right. Hey, we all right? | 没事 都没事吧 |
[06:41] | Hey, I just need to know why he shot him. | 我只是想知道他为什么对他开枪 |
[06:44] | Can we have a minute? | 我们私下聊聊好吗 |
[06:46] | Come on, man. Cooper, right? | 来吧 库珀 对吧 |
[06:47] | – Yeah. – Atwater, Ruzek. | -对 -阿特沃特 鲁塞克 |
[06:48] | You ain’t been in there, have you? | 你没进去过吧 |
[06:50] | No, I haven’t. I get that I shouldn’t. | 没有 我明白我不应该进去 |
[06:52] | You should not. | 没错 |
[06:53] | Hey, yeah, man, I was right there. | 听着 我当时就在场 |
[06:55] | I was right there next to him. | 我就站在他身旁 |
[06:57] | I rode with that dude a month. | 我和那哥们一起巡视一个月了 |
[06:59] | Brother, I just need to know why. | 兄弟 我就是需要明白这是为了什么 |
[07:05] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[07:08] | And you know you gotta go home. Get out of here, man. | 而且你知道你应该回家去 离开这吧 |
[07:10] | It’s okay, we got it. | 没事的 有我们呢 |
[07:12] | Come on. We’ll be back in a few. | 走吧 我们几分钟后就回来 |
[07:13] | Don’t take too long. | 别耽搁太久啊 |
[07:20] | Mrs. Wheelan, I’m Officer Ruzek. | 韦兰太太吗 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[07:22] | This is Officer Atwater. | 这位是阿特沃特警官 |
[07:23] | Thank God. Come in. | 我的天 进来吧 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Our phones have been ringing nonstop. | 我们的电话一直响个没完 |
[07:30] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[07:32] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[07:34] | He’s upstairs with the kids. They’re scared. | 他在楼上陪孩子们 他们吓坏了 |
[07:36] | What is this? You’re with the FOP, right? | 这是什么情况 你们是警察兄弟会对吗 |
[07:38] | I assume you’re here to help my husband. | 我认为你们是来帮我丈夫的 |
[07:40] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[07:41] | Annie, I’m guessing they’re here to arrest me. | 安妮 我猜他们是来逮捕我的 |
[07:43] | – No. – David Wheelan, you’re under arrest. | -不 -戴维·韦兰 你被逮捕了 |
[07:46] | – Can you step down please? – No. | -你下来好吗 -不 |
[07:49] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 什么情况啊 |
[07:52] | Kay, look, I only got one ask. | 听着 我只有一个请求 |
[07:54] | Okay, spare my kids, huh? Cuff me outside. | 别让我孩子看见 去外面再拷我 |
[07:57] | Yeah, we can do that. | 可以 |
[07:58] | Protocol is that we cuff you inside. | 规定要求我们在屋里拷上你 |
[08:00] | – Turn around. – Kevin… | -转过身 -凯文… |
[08:02] | Kevin, uh… kids around. | 凯文… 当着孩子呢 |
[08:02] | Do you have any weapons on you? | 你身上有武器吗 |
[08:04] | – No. – Is this his jacket? | -没有 -这是他的外套吗 |
[08:06] | Hey, Katie, sweetheart, it’s gonna be fine. | 凯特 亲爱的 不会有事的 |
[08:07] | Dave Wheelan, you’re under arrest | 戴维·韦兰 你因为涉嫌谋杀 |
[08:09] | – for the murder of Jeff Duncan. – All right? | -杰夫·邓肯而被捕了 -好吗 |
[08:10] | Kay, take your sister upstairs. | 好吗 带你妹妹上楼去 |
[08:12] | – Dave. – Zach, take her upstairs. | -戴维 -扎克 带她上楼去 |
[08:14] | – What am I supposed to do? – Go to your room, Katie. | -我该怎么办 -回房间 凯蒂 |
[08:15] | It’ll be fine, honey. | 我会没事的 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | You have a right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[08:17] | If you do not have an attorney, one will be… | 如果你没有律师 会有… |
[08:18] | I did nothing. You know what, I did nothing. | 我什么都没做 你知道吗 我什么都没做 |
[08:20] | You’re gonna get a call soon. I already called an attorney. | 你们很快就会接到电话 我已经打给律师了 |
[08:35] | – I did nothing wrong! – Stop talking. | -我什么都没做错 -别说话 |
[08:38] | My life was in danger! I did nothing wrong! | 当时我有生命危险 我什么都没做错 |
[08:41] | I did my job, and I’d do it again! | 我做了我的工作 下次我还是会这么做 |
[08:43] | – Stop talking! – I’m innocent! | -别说话 -我是无辜的 |
[08:45] | Back up! | 退后 |
[08:46] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[08:47] | Back up! Get away from the car! | 退后 离车远点 |
[08:49] | Please step away from the vehicle, ma’am. | 请远离这辆车 女士 |
[08:51] | Stand back. Hey, hey, back up. | 退后 退后 |
[08:55] | Easy, Ruz, easy, Ruz, easy. | 冷静 鲁塞克 冷静 鲁塞克 |
[09:09] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[09:10] | The truth. Because they need to hear it. | 我说的是真相 因为他们需要听到真相 |
[09:13] | Adam, Kev? | 亚当 凯文 |
[09:15] | Yeah, Hailey, we made the arrest. | 在 海莉 我们已经逮捕了人 |
[09:17] | – We’re in transit. – We got a problem. | -正在转送疑犯 -我们有麻烦了 |
[09:19] | There’s a video we didn’t know about. | 有段我们不知道的视频 |
[09:20] | Jeff Duncan had an app on his phone | 杰夫·邓肯在手机上装了个软件 |
[09:21] | that recorded the traffic stop | 录下了交警拦车的事 |
[09:23] | and sent the full video to all of his emergency contacts. | 并把完整的视频发给了他所有的紧急联络人 |
[09:27] | How many people saw the video? | 有多少人看到了这个视频 |
[09:28] | It’s gone viral. | 已经在网上疯转了 |
[09:29] | We’ve got unruly crowds at headquarters, City Hall, | 总部 市政厅 监狱和南部拘留所 |
[09:31] | the jails, and south detention. | 都有很多疯狂的民众 |
[09:33] | We got death threats against Wheelan. | 我们收到了针对韦兰的死亡威胁 |
[09:34] | Okay, Hailey, what are you telling us here? | 好 海莉 你找我们什么事 |
[09:37] | I’m saying you can’t bring him in yet. | 你们还不能把他带回来 |
[09:38] | Not until we clear this out. Sorry. | 除非我们把这里的人赶走 抱歉 |
[09:41] | There’s a safe house about ten minutes from you. | 离你们10分钟车程有个安全屋 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna send you everything right now. | 我马上把具体信息发给你们 |
[09:44] | Just stay there, and we’ll be quick, all right? | 你们就待在那里 我们会尽快搞定 好吗 |
[09:47] | Okay. Copy that. | 好 收到 |
[09:51] | Hey, come on with these cuffs, huh? | 快把手铐打开 |
[09:53] | They’re cutting off my circulation. | 我的血液循环都切断了 |
[09:54] | – I can’t feel my shoulders. – Here. | -我的肩膀都没知觉了 -来 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | Put your jacket on. | 把你的外套穿上 |
[10:02] | Should be another unit doing this, man. | 这应该是其他组的活 哥们 |
[10:05] | This ain’t too bad, huh? | 这里还挺不错 |
[10:06] | Usually it’s just a crappy motel room somewhere. | 一般只是间破汽车旅馆的房间 |
[10:08] | Put your hands out. | 把手伸出来 |
[10:10] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. It’s just us three here now. | 你在开玩笑吧 这里只有我们三个人 |
[10:12] | Yeah, what’d you think was happening here? | 嗯 你以为我们在这里会怎样 |
[10:14] | Put your hands out. | 把手伸出来 |
[10:20] | There. Sit. We shouldn’t be here long. | 过去 坐下 我们应该不会在这里待太久 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:23] | We shouldn’t have to be here at all. | 我们根本就不该来这里 |
[10:25] | I’m here over a video showing me doing my job. | 我来这里是因为一段拍下我工作过程的视频 |
[10:28] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[10:28] | We’re here because a mob of people want your head. | 我们来这里是因为一群暴徒想要你的命 |
[10:30] | So cut out all the commentary, all right? | 所以别废话了 好吗 |
[10:34] | I get what you think you’re seeing when you look at me. | 我知道你们看到我时怎么想 |
[10:37] | Some racist white cop prick, right? | 种族歧视的混蛋白人警察 对吗 |
[10:42] | But the video speaks for itself. | 但视频自会说明一切 |
[10:44] | It sure does. | 当然会 |
[10:45] | You know, anything you say to us | 你对我们说的每句话都可能 |
[10:46] | can be used against you, | 成为对你不利的证据 |
[10:47] | so how about we just all stay quiet? | 所以我们都保持安静如何 |
[10:50] | No. Watch the video. | 不 看看那个视频 |
[10:53] | You didn’t see the full thing. | 你们没看到完整的视频 |
[10:55] | So go ahead and watch all of it. | 看看吧 看完整的视频 |
[10:59] | I know you want to. So watch it. | 我知道你想看 看看吧 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 行 |
[11:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | License, registration, and proof of insurance? | 驾照 行驶证 保单 |
[11:13] | Why am I being pulled over? | 为什么要拦我的车 |
[11:15] | Driving above the posted speed limit, sir. | 超速行驶 先生 |
[11:18] | Come on, I wasn’t going that fast. | 拜托 我没开那么快 |
[11:19] | This is just a routine traffic stop, sir. | 这是例行的交警拦截 先生 |
[11:21] | Just cover the passenger side. | 你去副驾驶侧就行 |
[11:23] | Last time. | 我说最后一次 |
[11:25] | License and proof of insurance. | 驾照 保单 |
[11:26] | Officer, I wasn’t speeding. I don’t know what this is– | 警官 我没超速 我不知道这是什么… |
[11:29] | Ah, ah, ah. Hey, watch the tone | 注意语气 |
[11:30] | and calm down so I can do my job. | 冷静 让我完成我的工作 |
[11:32] | That’s what this is. | 就这么回事 |
[11:33] | Is harassing people your job? | 你的工作就是骚扰别人吗 |
[11:35] | ‘Cause that’s what this feels like. | 因为我感觉就是这样 |
[11:37] | And for the record, because I am recording this, | 而且说明一下 因为我正在录像 |
[11:39] | I am legally carrying a firearm in my waistband. | 我合法地在腰带上别了一把枪 |
[11:42] | I have a concealed carry permit in my wallet. | 我钱包里有张持枪许可证 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’m gonna need for you | 好 我需要你 |
[11:46] | to step out of the vehicle now. | 马上下车 |
[11:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:49] | Am I being arrested? | 我被捕了吗 |
[11:50] | I just gave an order. Step out. | 我给你下令了 下车 |
[11:52] | Call your supervisor. I’m not moving. | 叫你上司来 我不下车 |
[11:55] | Why the hell is a gun pointed at me? | 为什么用枪指着我 |
[11:57] | Step out of the vehicle. | 下车 |
[11:58] | Wheelan, sir, let’s just calm down. | 韦兰 长官 我们冷静下 |
[12:00] | Yeah, Wheelan. Calm down. | 是啊 韦兰 冷静 |
[12:03] | Step out of the damn vehicle. | 从车上给我下来 |
[12:08] | – Search the car. – You need a warrant for that! | -搜车 -你得有搜查令才能搜车 |
[12:10] | Sir, that’s an intrusive search. | 长官 这是入侵式搜查 |
[12:13] | Kid, do it or find a new job, now! | 小鬼 搜车 否则就等着被开吧 快 |
[12:16] | Hands up! Turn around! | 举起手来 转过身去 |
[12:17] | Your gun is pointed at me, and I did nothing wrong. | 你拿枪指着我 而我什么都没做错 |
[12:20] | – So no. – Last time. | -我拒绝 -我说最后一次 |
[12:21] | Get your hands up, away from the weapon, | 举起手来 远离武器 |
[12:24] | and turn around. | 然后转过身去 |
[12:24] | Hey, hey, Wheelan. Let’s just relax, man. | 韦兰 你别激动 好吗 |
[12:27] | I’m not moving. I know my rights. | 我不动 我知道我的权利 |
[12:29] | Call your supervisor. | 打电话给你上级 |
[12:30] | Turn around. Hands away from the weapon! | 转过去 把手从武器上拿开 |
[12:34] | My hands are nowhere near my weapon! | 我的手根本没靠近武器 |
[12:36] | – Let’s just calm down. – Turn around! | -我们冷静下 -转过身去 |
[12:37] | I ain’t gonna move so you can shoot me. | 我绝对不动 你开枪打我吧 |
[12:39] | Now! | 快 |
[12:40] | Let’s just calm down. Wheelan– | 我们冷静下 韦兰 |
[12:41] | Now. | 快 |
[12:46] | You see now? | 你这下看到了吧 |
[12:49] | He wouldn’t comply. | 他不听从命令 |
[12:50] | He–he was hostile, | 他有敌意 |
[12:53] | he was armed, and he moved. | 他携带武器 他还动了 |
[12:57] | I feared for my life, and I acted. | 我担心自己的生命安全 就采取了行动 |
[13:00] | You mean to tell me all– | 你是想告诉我… |
[13:04] | Hailey didn’t say we were getting backup, did she? | 海莉没说给我们增援吧 |
[13:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[13:15] | We got two shooters! | 有两个枪手 |
[13:16] | Get your head down. Follow me. | 低下头 跟着我 |
[13:29] | Keep your head down. Head down, come on. | 低下头 低头 过来 |
[13:31] | Get in the truck. | 上车 |
[13:34] | – Kev got me, you got me? – I got it, I got it, I got it. | -凯文你掩护我 -我掩护我掩护 |
[13:39] | – They’re in the house, Ruz.. – Get in the truck, dude. | -他们在屋里 鲁塞克 -上车 伙计 |
[13:40] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[13:42] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[13:46] | – Son of a bitch. – Damn. | -狗娘养的 -该死 |
[13:48] | 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police. | 呼叫指挥中心 有人开枪袭警 |
[13:49] | Keep your head down. | 低下头 |
[13:59] | We got another shooter! | 还有一个枪手 |
[14:09] | Are we clear? Tell me we’re clear. | 我们安全了吗 我们安全了吧 |
[14:10] | Uh, yeah. No tail, no follow. | 是的 没人跟来 |
[14:11] | They’re trying to kill me! | 他们想杀了我 |
[14:13] | I shot one of them. There’s at least two shooters. | 我打中其中一个了 至少有两名杀手 |
[14:14] | Take these cuffs off. Take them off. | 把手铐打开 打开 |
[14:17] | – I’m a cop, same as you! – Shut up! | -我是警察 跟你们一样 -闭嘴 |
[14:20] | – God. – Tell me you got your ears on! | -天啊 -你们听得到吗 |
[14:22] | – Sarge, our guys got ambushed. – What? | -警长 我们的人遭到了伏击 -什么 |
[14:24] | I’m here. | 收到 |
[14:24] | Are you okay? I heard the whole thing over the radio. | 你们没事吧 我在无线电上听到了整件事 |
[14:26] | Yeah, somebody hit the safehouse. | 对 有人袭击了安全屋 |
[14:28] | What the hell does he mean, hit? | 他到底是什么意思 袭击 |
[14:29] | – Are you all right? – Uh, we’re fine. | -你们怎么样 -我们没事 |
[14:31] | We hit one of the shooters, maybe two. | 我们打中了其中一个杀手 或者两个 |
[14:33] | Both were masked. | 两人都带着面具 |
[14:34] | I mean, the place was clearly compromised. | 那地方的信息显然被泄露了 |
[14:36] | They were there to kill Wheelan. | 他们是去那里杀韦兰的 |
[14:37] | Adam, are you still at the house? | 亚当 你们还在安全屋吗 |
[14:39] | No, no, no, we’re driving. | 不不不 我们离开了 |
[14:41] | Patrol said they were a minute out, | 巡逻队说他们一分钟就到 |
[14:42] | but driving feels safer right now. | 但是现在离开感觉更安全 |
[14:43] | Okay, we are heading to the safe house now, see what we can learn. | 我们现在到安全屋去 看看是什么情况 |
[14:47] | Find a location off road, hang tight until we get you an escort, | 找到地方停车 等我们派人保护你们 |
[14:50] | and use only your DCs to communicate. | 只用无线电设备通讯 |
[14:52] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[14:54] | – Yo, Ruz. Garage. – Yeah. | -喂 鲁塞克 车库 -好 |
[15:10] | I wasn’t hit. Take the cuffs off. | 我没受伤 把手铐打开 |
[15:11] | – Turn around. – I’m not hit. | -转过去 -我没受伤 |
[15:14] | But you know you can’t take me to another safehouse | 你们不能把我带去另外一个安全屋 |
[15:16] | ’cause if they found us at the first one, | 因为他们在第一个安全屋找到我们 |
[15:18] | they’re gonna find us at the next one. | 就能找到下一个 |
[15:20] | They’re hunting me! | 他们在追杀我 |
[15:22] | What the hell do we do now? | 我们现在到底怎么办 |
[15:26] | There’s something very wrong here. | 事情很不对头 |
[15:28] | Those shooters just made a safehouse. | 那些枪手找到了安全屋 |
[15:32] | I know. What we gotta do is ask ourselves this question: | 我知道 我们现在要问问自己 |
[15:35] | was it an inside job? | 是有内鬼吗 |
[15:37] | Only people that know about the safehouse is CPD. | 只有芝加哥警署的人知道安全屋的位置 |
[15:40] | Not to mention, they just beat patrol by two minutes. | 更不用说他们比巡逻队早两分钟到 |
[15:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | I think the safest thing is we keep this between us, | 我想现在最安全的做法就是我们保密 |
[15:48] | we take him off book, | 秘密地带他走 |
[15:49] | we take him somewhere nobody knows about, | 到没人知道的地方去 |
[15:52] | till we can figure out what the hell’s going on, | 直到我们搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[15:54] | who the hell’s hunting him. | 到底谁在追杀他 |
[16:01] | Take him off book. | 秘密地带他走 |
[16:03] | Take him off book. | 秘密地带他走 |
[16:06] | Boss, we got a plan. Disregard that escort. | 老大 我们有个计划 不用护卫队了 |
[16:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:12] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[16:13] | Looks like Atwater caught him center mass. | 看起来阿特沃特正中他要害 |
[16:15] | – We got a name? – No, not yet. | -知道姓名吗 -还不知道 |
[16:16] | They just printed him, but I’m thinking we’re gonna get a pop. | 他们刚把他照片打印出来 不过我们运气好 |
[16:18] | He’s got prison tats. | 他有监狱纹身 |
[16:19] | Let me show you this. | 请看这个 |
[16:21] | There’s .32 caliber shell casings here. | 子弹壳是.32口径的 |
[16:23] | Got 9 mil casings all the way over here. | 这边一路过来都是9毫米口径的子弹壳 |
[16:27] | And then there’s blood going down the gangway. | 过道过去都有血迹 |
[16:29] | So the second shooter, he’s in the wind, but he’s injured. | 第二个杀手跑了 但是他受伤了 |
[16:33] | So they both had street sweepers. | 他们两个都有机关枪 |
[16:35] | Oh, yeah, they were coordinated, | 对 他们相互配合 |
[16:37] | but they didn’t care about crossfire. This is a do or die crew. | 但他们不担心交火 破釜沉舟的亡命之徒 |
[16:40] | – We’re probably not looking at teenage foot soldiers. – No. | -看来不是十几岁的菜鸟 -不是 |
[16:44] | And when did Miller get here? | 米勒什么时候到的这里 |
[16:47] | She got here before us. | 她比我们先到 |
[16:54] | Hey, can I show you something? | 喂 你过来看一下 |
[16:56] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[17:01] | Guys, give us the room. | 兄弟们 给我们点空间 |
[17:09] | – You heard from your guys? – I have. | -你有手下的消息了 -是的 |
[17:12] | – Well, they all right? – No injuries. | -他们没事吧 -没受伤 |
[17:16] | Where are they? | 他们现在在哪 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:18] | They’re transporting Wheelan off book. | 他们在秘密转移韦兰 |
[17:20] | They turned their cells off. | 电话关机了 |
[17:22] | And they made that call with you? | 他们跟你一起做的决定吗 |
[17:23] | They did. Look. | 是的 听着 |
[17:26] | My men are not gonna bring Wheelan in | 如果韦兰或者任何平民有一丝可能 |
[17:28] | if there is any chance that he or any civilian | 在路上挨枪子儿 |
[17:30] | could take a bullet while en route, okay? | 我的手下都不会把他带过来 |
[17:33] | You need to try and give me an order | 你要是想就我们刚刚 |
[17:34] | ’cause of the political dirt we just stepped in, go ahead. | 踏入的政治丑闻而下令 请便 |
[17:37] | I’m here because I had you step in the dirt with me. | 我到这里来是因为我拉你入了泥潭 |
[17:40] | I’m not giving you any orders. | 我不会给你任何命令 |
[17:42] | Whatever your call is, that’s the call. | 无论你们怎么决定 都是最终决定 |
[17:45] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[17:46] | I got a team digging into a potential leak at CPD. | 我派人去调查芝加哥警署可能存在的泄密人了 |
[17:51] | You trusted me, Hank. | 你相信我 汉克 |
[17:53] | I trust you. | 我也相信你 |
[18:01] | Okay, you need to take my cuffs off now. | 好了 你现在得把我的手铐打开 |
[18:03] | Nobody’s taking them off. Stop asking. | 没人会帮你打开手铐 别再说了 |
[18:05] | I’m not gonna be a defenseless animal. | 我不能坐以待毙 像畜生一样 |
[18:07] | – Sit down. – I’m not the criminal here. | -坐下 -我不是罪犯 |
[18:11] | No? Who is? | 不是吗 那谁是 |
[18:13] | The 19-year-old Black kid you shot down? | 你打死的那个19岁的黑人小孩吗 |
[18:15] | I defended myself. | 我是自卫 |
[18:17] | From a college student? | 防一个大学生 |
[18:19] | I had the right to defend my life. | 我有权自卫 |
[18:21] | From what? | 自卫什么 |
[18:22] | Kev. Don’t. | 凯文 别争了 |
[18:24] | No. From what? | 不 自卫什么 |
[18:26] | I just watched the video. You told me to. | 我刚看了视频 你让我看的 |
[18:28] | You murdered a kid, | 你杀了一个孩子 |
[18:29] | and you’re gonna stand here in front of me and defend yourself? | 你还要站在我面前 大言不惭地说你是自卫 |
[18:32] | – Just let it go. – Let it go? | -别管了 -别管了 |
[18:34] | He’s standing in front of you too. | 他也站在你面前 |
[18:35] | All I’m saying is, we might be here a while. | 我的意思是 我们可能要在这待上一阵 |
[18:38] | None of this is helping. That’s all I’m saying. | 这些争吵都帮不上忙 仅此而已 |
[18:42] | Let it go. He’s not worth it. | 别管了 他不值得 |
[18:45] | Uncuff me. You know I’m right. | 把我的手铐打开 你知道我是对的 |
[18:47] | I wanna make something really clear to you, man. | 我想先跟你把话说清楚 兄弟 |
[18:50] | The only reason we brought you here | 我们带你来这的唯一原因 |
[18:52] | was to keep you from being assassinated. | 是保护你不被暗杀 |
[18:53] | It doesn’t mean either of us think that you’re innocent. | 这不意味着我们有人认为你是无辜的 |
[18:59] | Now sit down. | 坐下 |
[19:02] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[19:07] | Ruzek and Atwater can’t move | 鲁塞克和阿特沃特不能离开 |
[19:09] | until we determine that leak wasn’t inside, | 直到我们确认泄密的人不是自己人 |
[19:11] | and we got that second shooter in custody. | 并抓到第二个枪手 |
[19:13] | So who the hell is going after Officer Dave Wheelan? | 所以谁想要戴维·韦兰警官的命 |
[19:17] | Hey, mobile techs just sent over the fingerprint card | 手机技术人员刚把死掉抢手的 |
[19:19] | on our dead shooter. Ray Macks, 25. | 指纹卡送来 雷·麦克斯 25岁 |
[19:21] | Gangs has him hooked up with the Rollin’ Reapers. | 帮派组证实他是死神帮的人 |
[19:23] | His boss, T-J Jones, | 他的老大 TJ·琼斯 |
[19:27] | just so happens to be the half-brother of Jeff Duncan. | 刚好是杰夫·邓肯的继弟 |
[19:30] | T-J runs a crew of hired guns. | TJ的帮派都是职业杀手 |
[19:32] | They think of themselves as the “police of gangland.” | 他们把自己视为”帮派警察” |
[19:34] | So T-J’s half-brother gets killed by a police officer, | 所以TJ的继弟被一个警察杀了 |
[19:37] | and he sends two of his guys to kill that police officer. | 然后他派了两个手下去杀那个警察 |
[19:39] | He’s keeping order on the street. | 他保持着街头秩序 |
[19:40] | We got anything on T-J? | 我们有TJ的东西吗 |
[19:41] | No, no open warrants, no longer on probation, | 没有 没有公开逮捕令 没有假释 |
[19:43] | I seriously doubt he’s carrying. | 我很怀疑他是否有枪 |
[19:45] | I mean, Gangs has been on it for a while, | 帮派组已经盯上他有一阵了 |
[19:47] | but they have nothing to arrest him on. | 但没找到任何能逮捕他的证据 |
[19:49] | Yeah, well, he knows our second shooter, | 好吧 但他肯定认识第二个枪手 |
[19:50] | so we’re gonna make him talk to us anyway. | 无论如何我们要让他跟我们开口谈 |
[19:53] | Jay, you and me. Grab that file. | 杰 你和我走 拿上卷宗 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:26] | We’re just here to talk to T-J. | 我们只是来找TJ的 |
[20:31] | Yo. | 喂 |
[20:44] | TJ T-j. | |
[20:47] | You’re expecting us, huh? | 你知道我们会来 是吗 |
[20:50] | My brother was murdered by your people. | 我弟弟被你们的人杀了 |
[20:53] | I’d hope you’d come for that, | 我希望你们是为了这件事而来 |
[20:56] | if that is why you came. | 如果这是你来的原因 |
[20:58] | We want you to come in and talk to us. | 我们想让你去警局和我们谈谈 |
[21:01] | I don’t talk to police without a witness. | 没有目击者 我不和警察谈话 |
[21:05] | Listen, talking out here with all this… | 听着 在这里有这么一大帮人盯着 |
[21:09] | It’s just not gonna work for me. | 我是不会同意的 |
[21:11] | Then I guess we won’t talk. | 那我猜我们别谈了 |
[21:13] | You don’t have anything to arrest me on. | 你没有可以逮捕我的证据 |
[21:17] | No, I don’t. | 对 确实没有 |
[21:20] | Is this your friend, Tom? You Tom Greggin’, right? | 这是你朋友汤姆吧 汤姆·格雷根 对吧 |
[21:23] | AKA Gregs. | 也叫格雷格 |
[21:24] | You’re two months into probation. | 你刚假释两个月 |
[21:26] | That’s Walter Culmin. Six months. | 那是沃尔特·卡尔明 六个月 |
[21:27] | Who we got out here? That’s Jimmy Markey. | 这又是谁 那是吉米·马基 |
[21:30] | Russell Wall, you got your two kids living with you? | 拉塞尔·沃尔 你跟两个孩子一起生活 对吧 |
[21:33] | And I know this is Joe Hart, who’s got his mom living on his dime. | 我还知道这是乔·哈特 他妈靠他生活 |
[21:35] | I could keep going, | 我还能继续说 |
[21:37] | but it’s pretty clear you’re all fraternizing with felons. | 但显然你喜欢和重罪犯人交好 |
[21:39] | We’ve got parole officers on their way unless we call them off. | 假释官已经在路上了 除非我们让他们别来 |
[21:43] | What do you say you come in and talk, | 不如你来警局和我们谈谈 |
[21:45] | so we don’t have to keep ruining everyone’s day? | 这样不用毁了所有人的生活 |
[21:49] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[21:52] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[21:57] | – Call my lawyer anyway. – Yeah, got you. | -还是把我的律师叫来 -好的 |
[22:01] | Keep filming. | 接着拍 |
[22:11] | You know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[22:12] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[22:15] | Ray and a second man | 雷和另外一个人 |
[22:18] | tried to kill a prisoner and two cops. | 想要杀死一个囚犯和两个警察 |
[22:20] | Ray is dead now, | 雷现在死了 |
[22:22] | and the second guy got away. | 另一个人逃走了 |
[22:25] | We need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[22:27] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[22:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:33] | He doesn’t work for you? | 他不为你工作吗 |
[22:35] | You didn’t order him and Ray to kill Wheelan? | 你没派他和雷去杀韦兰吗 |
[22:42] | No. | 没有 |
[22:46] | Where were you two hours ago? | 两小时前你在哪 |
[22:49] | Live on the Gram with my girl, | 在图享上跟我女友视频 |
[22:50] | but you know that already. | 但你们早就知道了 |
[22:52] | I willingly gave you my phone. You asked. | 我自愿把手机给你们了 你们问我要的 |
[22:54] | I imagine that call with your lady friend must’ve been rough. | 我猜你和女友打电话时一定不好受 |
[23:01] | I mean, losing your half-brother like that, | 就那样失去了你的继弟 |
[23:03] | another Black man gone, shot by a cop. | 又死了一个黑人 被警察击毙 |
[23:08] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[23:10] | I do. | 真的 |
[23:11] | T-J, that cop was being brought in on murder charges. | TJ 那个警察要面临谋杀指控 |
[23:14] | You understand? Murder. | 你明白吗 谋杀 |
[23:18] | CPD is doing this one right. | 芝加哥警署一定会严办这件事 |
[23:21] | One thing I would appreciate | 我希望你能够 |
[23:24] | is if you wouldn’t call Jeff my half-brother. | 别再把杰夫称为我的继弟了 |
[23:28] | He was my brother. | 他就是我弟弟 |
[23:30] | My blood. | 我的血肉 |
[23:31] | You guys were close. We understand that. | 你们关系很好 我们理解 |
[23:35] | But shooting at the cops, T-J? | 但枪击警察 TJ |
[23:38] | Not the right move. | 这不是办法 |
[23:40] | To get justice, even us cops have to trust the system. | 为了伸张正义 就算是我们警察也得信任系统 |
[23:44] | It’s what we got. | 这是我们的唯一 |
[23:45] | It’s what you got. | 这是你们的唯一 |
[23:47] | It’s your system. | 这是你们的系统 |
[23:50] | Our system doesn’t protect your neighborhood. | 我们的系统不保护你的社区 |
[23:53] | So you do, right? | 所以你保护 对吧 |
[23:56] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[23:59] | But trust the system? | 但信任系统 |
[24:02] | You willing to bet half a billion on that | 你愿意花五十万信任系统 |
[24:04] | instead of paying police misconduct bills? | 而不是给警察渎职买单吗 |
[24:09] | I think if you both looked at yourself, | 我觉得如果你们好好看看自己 |
[24:13] | we’d know the same thing. | 我们会得出同样的结论 |
[24:16] | Y’all ain’t in my neighborhood camped out to protect us. | 你们在我们的社区蹲点并不是为了保护我们 |
[24:21] | Y’all only there to make sure | 你们在那只是为了确保 |
[24:22] | we don’t leak out into the rest of the city. | 我们这些人不流窜到城市的其他地方 |
[24:27] | But I shot no one. I never shot anyone. | 但我没枪击谁 我从不开枪打人 |
[24:33] | I don’t even own a gun. | 我都没有枪 |
[24:37] | You have nothing on me. | 你没有我的任何证据 |
[24:42] | So I’d like to go now. | 所以我想走了 |
[24:51] | His alibi’s rock solid. | 他的不在场证明很完美 |
[24:53] | He’s definitely not our second shooter. | 他绝对不是第二个枪手 |
[24:54] | Hey, did his lawyer show yet? | 他的律师来了吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, he’s already threatening to sue. | 来了 他已经威胁要起诉我们了 |
[24:57] | He says we brought T-J in unlawfully, | 他说我们非法带TJ来警局 |
[24:58] | and he wants a release right away. | 他要求我们立即释放他 |
[24:59] | What about T-J’s phone? | 那TJ的手机呢 |
[25:01] | We’re good there. We downloaded everything. | 一无所获 我们下载了所有东西 |
[25:02] | It’s mostly burner phone contacts. | 几乎全是一次性电话联系人 |
[25:04] | The guy’s really smart, but our OCD techs are on it. | 那家伙很聪明 但组织犯罪技术部正在查 |
[25:06] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[25:07] | So we’ll release him. | 那我们就放了他 |
[25:11] | Just get a tracker on his car and put a tac team on it too. | 但在他车上放个追踪器 让战术小队待命 |
[25:14] | We’re gonna take everything we got | 我们要动用所有资源 |
[25:15] | and put it up against everything in T-J’s phone. | 并彻底核查TJ手机上的内容 |
[25:17] | Believe me, that second shooter | 相信我 第二个枪手 |
[25:19] | is gonna be buried in there somewhere. | 就躲在那其中 |
[25:21] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[25:25] | All right, Ray Macks. | 好 雷·麦克斯 |
[25:26] | – He’s one of the shooters. You recognize him? – No. | -他是其中一个枪手 你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[25:29] | – All right, T-J Jones. – Nope. | -那好 TJ·琼斯 -不认识 |
[25:31] | You’ve been in Englewood 30 years, | 你在恩格尔伍德待了三十年 |
[25:33] | and you’re going to tell me you’ve never seen those faces? | 你说你从没见过这些面孔吗 |
[25:35] | Sure, I’ve seen those faces a bunch of times. | 当然 我见过好多次这些面孔 |
[25:37] | Okay, that’s a start. | 行 这算是个开头 |
[25:39] | You tell us who’s in their crew. | 你告诉我他们帮派里还有谁 |
[25:41] | No, I mean I’ve seen those faces. | 不 我是说我见过那些表情 |
[25:43] | The “I hate cops” faces. | 那些”我恨警察”的表情 |
[25:45] | Do you have any personal beefs in Englewood? | 你在恩格尔伍德和谁有私人恩怨吗 |
[25:47] | Come on, man. Help us out here. | 拜托 帮帮我们 |
[25:48] | Yeah, yeah, we all do. | 当然 我们都有 |
[25:50] | Where I work, it’s us versus them. | 我工作的地方 就是警察对抗其他人 |
[25:52] | We show up, they see an occupying force. | 我们一出现 他们就觉得是侵占军 |
[25:54] | Nah, not all of us. | 不 不是我们所有人 |
[25:56] | Oh, come on, man. | 得了吧 兄弟 |
[25:57] | Sure, every time we show up, | 当然 每次我们出现 |
[26:00] | we starting a bad relationship. | 就有了剑拔弩张的关系 |
[26:02] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[26:03] | We’re the city’s secret thoughts and fears | 我们是穿着警察制服 带着警徽和枪的 |
[26:05] | dressed in blue with badges and guns. | 城市秘密想法和恐惧 |
[26:08] | Yeah, my dad used to say the same stupid thing. | 对 我爸以前也爱说这种屁话 |
[26:14] | We cannot leave here until we get this other shooter in custody. | 直到我们抓到第二个枪手 否则我们不能离开 |
[26:16] | – I know that. – Then help us. | -我知道 -那帮帮我们 |
[26:18] | I am helping you out, but I don’t have any names, all right? | 我在帮你们 但我不知道名字 懂吗 |
[26:21] | They’re just shooting at me | 他们就向我开枪了 |
[26:24] | because I was doing my job, you got that? | 因为我在尽我的职责 你懂吗 |
[26:26] | – Your job, huh? – That’s right. | -你的职责 是吗 -没错 |
[26:28] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[26:29] | Explain your job to me. | 你说说你的职责是什么 |
[26:30] | – Hey, I didn’t wanna die. – There’s no talking. | -我不想死 -别说这些 |
[26:32] | – So I did– – Shut up! | -所以我… -闭嘴 |
[26:37] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[26:38] | Miller’s office just confirmed the leak was not from inside CPD, | 米勒办公室刚确认泄密人不在警局内部 |
[26:43] | so where are we at with that second shooter? | 第二个枪手查的怎么样了 |
[26:44] | We’re close. | 快查到了 |
[26:45] | OCD tech pulled all the numbers from T-J’s phone. | 组织犯罪技术部调出了TJ手机里的所有号码 |
[26:47] | Only 11 of those were also on the dead shooter’s phone. | 只有11个也在死去枪手的手机上 |
[26:50] | Five of those, including the dead shooter’s, | 其中五个 包括死去抢手的电话 |
[26:52] | were purchased and activated together three months ago. | 是在三个月前一起购买并激活的 |
[26:55] | – We’re guessing T-J got them first. – Okay, I got it. | -我们猜是TJ买的 -好 懂了 |
[26:56] | Only one number pinged to every tower | 只有一个号码的所有信号位置 |
[26:58] | alongside the dead shooter’s phone. | 跟死去抢手的手机一致 |
[27:00] | This has gotta be our guy right here. | 这肯定是第二个枪手 |
[27:01] | – Okay, find out where that phone is now. – Yup. | -好 找到这手机现在在哪 -好 |
[27:03] | Hey, guys. I just got off with OCD tech. | 大伙 我刚和组织犯罪技术部打完电话 |
[27:06] | And they finally got something from POD footage. | 他们终于找到了一些监控录像 |
[27:08] | A silver SUV was caught on eight cameras. | 八个监控摄像头拍到了这个银色SUV |
[27:11] | It was parked a block away from Dave Wheelan’s house. | 它停在戴维·韦兰家一条街区以外 |
[27:14] | Then they caught it at two stoplights | 然后拍到了它跟在阿特沃特和鲁塞克 |
[27:15] | behind Atwater and Ruzek, | 车后的两个红绿灯处 |
[27:17] | and then it’s right out front of our safehouse. | 然后是它停在我们的安全屋外 |
[27:18] | – Okay, it was a physical follow. – Yeah. | -所以是跟车 -对 |
[27:20] | The car is registered to an Antoinette Clark. | 这辆车登记在安托奈特·克拉克名下 |
[27:22] | She’s 22, lives in Englewood. | 她22岁 住在恩格尔伍德 |
[27:23] | Halstead, give me that address. | 霍斯特德 把地址给我 |
[27:25] | It’s 63rd and Marquette. | 63街和马奎特街交汇处 |
[27:27] | That’s where our second shooter’s phone is sitting right now. | 第二个抢手的电话信号现在就在那里 |
[27:29] | – Get that guy in custody now. – Let’s go. | -把那人抓来 -走 |
[27:41] | Chicago PD. Open up. | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[27:47] | – Antoinette Clark? – No one called the police. | -你是安托奈特·克拉克吗 -没人报警 |
[27:49] | Is he in there? Did he hurt you? | 他在这吗 他伤害你了吗 |
[27:50] | No one hurt me. You don’t have a warrant. | 没人伤害我 你们没有搜查令 |
[27:52] | I don’t have to let you in. Nobody even called you. | 我不用让你们进来 都没人报警 |
[27:55] | Antoinette, we know he’s hurt. | 安托奈特 我们知道他受伤了 |
[27:57] | We can help. | 我们能帮忙 |
[27:59] | He’s still bleeding, isn’t he? | 他还在流血 对吧 |
[28:00] | He was shot hours ago. | 他是一小时前被击中的 |
[28:01] | If he’s still bleeding, then he’s dying. | 如果他还在流血 那他就快死了 |
[28:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:08] | I got her. | 我负责她 |
[28:10] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[28:16] | 5021 George, I need an ambo to 6850 Marquette. | 5021G 马奎特街6850号需要救护车 |
[28:18] | GSW victim. | 枪伤受害者 |
[28:19] | Copy that, 5021 George. Ambo on the way. | 收到 5021G 已派救护车 |
[28:28] | Look, I’m just saying, okay? | 听着 我只是说说 好吗 |
[28:29] | Three decades I protected those people, | 我保护了这些人三十年 |
[28:32] | and now I’m getting judged for five minutes on a video | 现在就因为我被拍到尽警察的职责 |
[28:35] | showing me being police. | 我就要被人评头论足 |
[28:38] | – You hear this dude? – I’m trying not to. | -你听到这家伙的话了吗 -我试着不听 |
[28:39] | …but this guy wasn’t that! | …但这家伙不是那样 |
[28:41] | All right? He was not compliant from the start! | 好吗 他从一开始就不配合 |
[28:43] | Please, I just– Please. | 拜托 我只是 拜托 |
[28:45] | Let’s just ignore him. Stay calm. | 我们忽略他就好了 保持冷静 |
[28:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | Why am I keeping calm? Why are you so calm? | 为什么我要保持冷静 为什么你这么冷静 |
[28:59] | How can you just sit there with me | 你怎么能和我坐在那 |
[29:01] | listening to this man defend himself | 听着他为自己狡辩 |
[29:02] | acting like we didn’t just see the same tape? | 仿佛我们没看到视频一样 |
[29:04] | Bro, I–it was a bad shoot. What do you want from me? | 哥们 那枪不该开 你还想让我说什么 |
[29:08] | I’m just trying to get through this, okay? | 我只想熬过今天 好吗 |
[29:09] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[29:10] | I don’t want to get involved in things that are above us. | 我不想搅合超出我们能力范围的事 |
[29:13] | That’s all! | 仅此而已 |
[29:13] | Let me tell you what we ain’t gonna do. | 我来告诉你我们不该做什么 |
[29:16] | We ain’t gonna say this is above our paygrade. | 我们不该说这超出了我们的能力范围 |
[29:18] | We are not going to dismiss this man as one bad apple | 我们不能忽略这人是害群之马 |
[29:20] | because we are in this, all right? | 就因为我们都是警察 懂吗 |
[29:22] | – We got stop hiding behind– – Behind what? | -我们不能躲在… -躲在什么后面 |
[29:24] | Being white. | 身为白人 |
[29:26] | Being white? Really? | 身为白人 真的假的 |
[29:28] | You don’t gotta be Black to know wrong from right. | 不是黑人也能分辨黑白对错 |
[29:30] | I never said that anything that that man did was right. | 我从没说过那人做的事正确 |
[29:32] | Did you hear me say that? | 你听到我说了吗 |
[29:34] | Think about what this white man did | 想想这个白人做的事 |
[29:37] | and how the next Black kid is gonna look at you | 然后当你去他们中间出警时 |
[29:39] | – the next time you go out there. – I know. | -下一个黑人小孩会怎么看你 -我知道 |
[29:42] | I know, but I’m not doing this with you right now. | 我知道 但我现在不和你争论 |
[29:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:45] | Why not? We’re here. | 为什么 我们在这里 |
[29:46] | We might as well. We have been shot at, | 不如就敞开说说 我们被枪击过 |
[29:48] | chased down, all while protecting the white cop | 被追赶过 都是为了保护杀害黑人小孩的 |
[29:50] | that killed the Black kid, and I gotta live with that. | 白人警察 而我还得接受这一切 |
[29:53] | Why not you? | 你为什么不 |
[29:54] | I gotta be angry. Why not you? | 我生气 你为什么不 |
[29:58] | ‘Cause you the good white cop | 因为你是个善良的白人警察 |
[30:01] | that can’t understand? | 无法感同身受吗 |
[30:04] | Who has nothing to do with any of this? | 谁都与这事脱不了干系 |
[30:05] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 你就想说这个吗 |
[30:06] | Because I don’t! That’s not me. | 因为我不是 我不是这样的人 |
[30:10] | What’s inside of him is not inside of me, | 他内心的丑恶不代表我 |
[30:12] | and you should be the one to know that! | 而你最应该明白这点 |
[30:16] | How dare you, man! | 你怎么敢说这样的话 兄弟 |
[30:18] | I’m sick of you questioning me all the time. | 我受够了你一天到晚质疑我 |
[30:19] | Why is it me? | 为什么是我 |
[30:21] | Why is it me that has to answer for this guy? | 为什么我得替那个家伙做出解释 |
[30:23] | Huh? Ask yourself that question! | 你问问自己那个问题 |
[30:27] | Yeah, you see? | 对 你瞧 |
[30:29] | He knows I’m innocent. | 他知道我是无辜的 |
[30:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:32] | You know I am, | 你知道我是 |
[30:33] | and your old man would say the same thing. | 你的老爸也会这么说 |
[30:34] | Do not talk to me about my father. | 别跟我提我爸的事 |
[30:36] | Okay, yeah. I feared for my life. | 好吧 我担心自己有生命危险 |
[30:39] | Your life wasn’t even in danger! | 你根本没有生命危险 |
[30:42] | And you don’t think I can feel when it is? | 而你觉得事发时我感觉不出来吗 |
[30:46] | I did 30 years in a warzone. | 我在战区当了三十年警察 |
[30:49] | You know how many men I put away who shot | 你知道我逮捕过多少开枪的人吗 |
[30:53] | then got right back out on the street | 然后等他们回到街头 |
[30:54] | and shot again? | 又开枪打人吗 |
[30:57] | How many dying kids I held in my arms? | 我抱过多少过垂死的孩子 |
[31:01] | How many bullets went past my head? | 有多少子弹从我头顶呼啸而过 |
[31:04] | And you’re gonna tell me that I don’t know | 而你的意思是 当我生命受威胁时 |
[31:06] | when my life is danger? Huh? | 我感觉不出来吗 是吗 |
[31:10] | I feared for my life! | 我认为自己有生命危险 |
[31:11] | You feared Jeff Duncan. | 你害怕杰夫·邓肯 |
[31:15] | You saw another Black thug toting a gun. | 你看到另一个人黑人拿着枪 |
[31:17] | Oh, man, it had nothing to do with race ever! | 得了吧 这从来都跟种族根本没关系 |
[31:20] | It everything to do with it. | 这就是种族的问题 |
[31:21] | Jeff was noncooperative, okay? | 杰夫不肯配合 好吗 |
[31:24] | And you saw that. | 你也看到了 |
[31:25] | No, I saw a man who lost empathy | 不 我看到了一个男人 |
[31:27] | for the people he swore to serve and protect. | 他不再同情自己宣誓服务和保护的人 |
[31:29] | – He resisted– – I saw a man who was scared. | -他拒绝… -我看到一个心惊胆战的人 |
[31:32] | – He was– – Scared of those people, | -他… -害怕那些人 |
[31:33] | and you were scared way before you even pulled the trigger. | 而你在开枪之前就已经害怕了 |
[31:37] | My life was in danger. | 我当时有生命危险 |
[31:39] | You ain’t gonna do that. Not this time. | 你不能这么狡辩 这次不行了 |
[31:40] | You’re not gonna defend yourself | 你不能责怪死去的黑人受害者 |
[31:42] | by blaming a dead Black victim. | 来帮自己辩白 |
[31:43] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[31:45] | Let’s just calm down. Wheelan! | 我们冷静下 韦兰 |
[31:46] | Now! | 快 |
[31:57] | What did you do to it? | 你干了什么 |
[32:00] | That–that ain’t the video. | 这 这不是原视频 |
[32:02] | He moved. His hand moved for his weapon. | 他动了 他伸手去拿武器了 |
[32:05] | It moved! | 他的手动了 |
[32:06] | – He did not move. – Yes, he did. | -他没动 -不 他动了 |
[32:09] | What, did you alter it? | 等等 你篡改了吗 |
[32:11] | You altered it. | 你篡改了 |
[32:13] | And why would you do that? Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 你为什么这么做 |
[32:16] | I know he moved, okay? | 我知道他动了 好吗 |
[32:17] | ‘Cause I saw him move. He moved. | 因为我看见了 他动手了 |
[32:19] | Wheelan. | 韦兰 |
[32:20] | He never moved. | 他没动 |
[32:22] | What on Earth would make you think he– | 你为什么会觉得他… |
[32:24] | Adam, Kev. We got the second shooter. | 亚当 凯文 我们抓到第二个枪手了 |
[32:25] | You’re all clear. | 你们安全了 |
[32:26] | You go ahead and bring Wheelan in. | 带韦兰回来吧 |
[32:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:42] | We just need you to cooperate. | 我们只需要你配合 |
[32:43] | I don’t wanna answer your questions. | 我不想回答你的问题 |
[32:45] | All right, talk to me. | 好 跟我说说 |
[32:47] | It’s a Scorpion. | 是蝎式冲锋枪 |
[32:47] | Ten to one it’s a match to our hit. | 我赌十倍赔率这就是袭击安全屋的枪 |
[32:50] | I got the shooter’s phone. | 我找到了枪手的手机 |
[32:52] | Hank, there’s a tracking signal on this phone. | 汉克 这手机上有追踪信号 |
[32:54] | Active? | 激活中吗 |
[32:55] | Yes. And it’s tracking a vehicle, | 对 而且它在追踪一辆车 |
[32:57] | and the signal’s being shared with someone else. | 信号还与他人分享了 |
[32:58] | There’s an outgoing message. | 有一条已发送的信息 |
[33:00] | “Can’t go. Bleeding’s worse. | “去不了了 出血加重 |
[33:02] | – You take Wheelan.” – It’s another shooter. | -你去干掉韦兰” -这是另一个枪手 |
[33:04] | Kev, Ruzek, listen to me close. | 凯文 鲁塞克 好好听着 |
[33:06] | You got on an active shooter tracking you right now. | 现在有个枪手正在追踪你们 |
[33:08] | Take cover. We’re on our way. | 找掩护 我们马上来 |
[33:10] | Probably one of those people at Wheelan’s. | 可能是韦兰的一个手下 |
[33:11] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[33:12] | How the hell did he get a tracker on your car? | 他怎么能给你们的车装追踪器 |
[33:14] | When they were banging on the car, | 人群敲击这辆车的时候 |
[33:15] | they probably placed a tracker. | 他们可能趁乱放了追踪器 |
[33:17] | We gotta get the hell out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[33:20] | We gotta go. Kev, you got anything? | 我们得走了 凯文 找到了吗 |
[33:24] | – Anything, Kev? – Got it. | -找到了吗 凯文 -找到了 |
[33:29] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. | 总部 总部 罪犯向警方开枪 |
[33:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:32] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[33:34] | I gotta reload. | 我得换子弹 |
[33:35] | Kev, we got any extra mags in the car? | 凯文 车里还有多余弹夹吗 |
[33:37] | Naw, man, we were supposed to be a damn Uber. | 没了 兄弟 我们就是个代步车 |
[33:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[33:44] | – We gotta retreat, man. – Come on. | -我们得撤退了 -快 |
[33:45] | Go, go, go. I got it. | 走走 我来 |
[33:46] | Move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[33:55] | – All right, move, move! – Cover me, cover me! | -好 走走 -掩护我 掩护我 |
[33:58] | Stay down! Come on! | 蹲下 赶紧 |
[33:59] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[34:06] | 5021 Ida, three plainclothes officers on foot. | 5021I 三名便装警察步行 |
[34:09] | We are taking heavy fire, we are pinned down. | 警官受到重火力袭击 被困在这里了 |
[34:10] | 130th and Ewing. We need backup. | 130街和尤因街 我们需要后援 |
[34:13] | Copy, cars are rolling your way. | 收到 马上过去 |
[34:14] | Everyone stay off the air. | 其他人不要用无线电 |
[34:19] | Stay down, all right? | 蹲下 知道吗 |
[34:20] | You got eyes on how many shooters? | 你看到有几个枪手了吗 |
[34:21] | – One. – There could be more. | -就一个 -可能还有其他人 |
[34:23] | I ain’t see anybody else. | 我没看到其他人 |
[34:24] | – Give me a gun. – Shh, shh. | -给我一把枪 -嘘 安静 |
[34:28] | How many doors on this place? | 这地方有几个门 |
[34:29] | Just the two. | 就两个 |
[34:31] | Well, we can’t go out that way. | 我们不能从那边出去 |
[34:32] | We’re stuck right here. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[34:33] | I’m out of ammo. How many rounds you got? | 我没子弹了 你还有几发 |
[34:35] | Two or three. | 两三发吧 |
[34:37] | You gotta take my cuffs off now. | 你得赶紧把我手铐摘了 |
[34:38] | No, stop, stop, stop talking. Stop talking. | 不 别说话 别说话了 |
[34:40] | – I’m not gonna die like this! – We’re not. | -我不要这样死掉 -我们不会的 |
[34:42] | Backup’s on the way. You gotta stop talking. | 后援已经来了 你得住嘴了 |
[34:48] | We get clear for a sprint, I’ll uncuff you. | 我们等到后援来 我就解开你的手铐 |
[34:52] | We’re not alone. | 这里不止有我们 |
[34:55] | Come over here, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[35:04] | Dispatch, we’re going dark. | 调度中心 我们静音了 |
[35:13] | All I want is the man who killed my brother! | 我只想要那个杀了我弟弟的人 |
[35:17] | I’ll die for that! | 我会为这件事而死 |
[35:18] | But tell me this: | 但告诉我 |
[35:20] | are you willing to take a bullet for Wheelan? | 你们愿意为韦兰吃子弹吗 |
[35:24] | Leave him now, and I’ll let you walk away. | 让他出来 我就放了你们 |
[35:35] | He’s a murder! | 他是个凶手 |
[35:37] | This is the easiest decision you’re ever gonna have to make! | 这肯定是你们做过最简单的决定了 |
[35:40] | Leave him, you walk! | 留下他 你们走 |
[35:43] | Stay, you die with him! | 你们留下 就得一起死 |
[35:48] | You know I have the shot. | 你知道我能瞄准 |
[35:51] | Leave him! | 留下他 |
[36:00] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:02] | Come out with your hands high! | 举起手走出来 |
[36:10] | He’s upper level, right corner. | 他在上面 右侧角落 |
[36:12] | It’s just him. There’s one weapon. | 只有他 只有一把枪 |
[36:19] | Draw his fire. I’ll move. | 引开他的火力 我去他那边 |
[36:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:26] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[36:41] | Wheelan, move! | 韦兰 快来 |
[36:49] | Leave me. | 留下我吧 |
[36:50] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | Just get the hell out of here, okay? | 你们离开这里 好吗 |
[36:52] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[36:54] | I’m serious. Go! | 我是认真的 快走 |
[36:55] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[36:56] | The only reason for him to stop shooting | 他停止开枪的唯一原因 |
[36:57] | is because he’s trying to get on top of us. | 是为了移动到我们的上方 |
[36:59] | – I need you to stay down. – Okay, listen. | -我需要你别动 -好吧 听着 |
[37:01] | I was–you were right. I was scared. | 我 你说得对 我害怕了 |
[37:03] | Okay, I was scared. | 好吗 我害怕了 |
[37:05] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[37:06] | but he saw it, okay? | 但他看到了 好吗 |
[37:10] | I murdered that kid, didn’t I? | 我杀了那个孩子 对吧 |
[37:16] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[37:24] | I said leave me! | 我说了留下我 |
[37:25] | Hang on! I got this. | 等等 让我来处理 |
[37:28] | Here I am! Here I am! | 我在这 我在这 |
[37:38] | Stay down. Kev, you good? | 别动 凯文 你还好吗 |
[37:41] | – Kev! – I’m good. | -凯文 -我没事 |
[37:43] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:44] | Hey. Wheelan! | 韦兰 |
[37:45] | Uh-uh. Not like that. | 不行 你不能死 |
[37:49] | Uh-uh. That’s too damn easy. | 不行 这样太轻松了 |
[37:51] | That’s too damn easy. Come on. | 这样太便宜你了 挺住 |
[37:52] | You ain’t gonna go out like that! | 你不能就这样死了 |
[37:54] | Not you! | 你不能 |
[37:56] | Not like that. | 不能这样 |
[37:58] | – Ruz, you good? – Look at me. | -鲁塞 你还好吗 -看着我 |
[38:01] | Yeah, up top. | 还好 在上面 |
[38:02] | – Sarge, I’m gonna go up. – Come on. | -警长 我上去 -挺住 |
[38:04] | Come on, Wheelan. Come on. | 挺住 韦兰 挺住 |
[38:07] | He’s gone, Kev. | 他死了 凯文 |
[38:11] | It’s not fair. It’s not fair. | 这不公平 这不公平 |
[38:13] | That’s too easy. | 太便宜他了 |
[38:18] | It’s okay. You did your job. | 没事的 你尽职了 |
[38:51] | Mm, I got my psych results back. | 我的心理测评回来了 |
[38:56] | “Officer Ruzek has an uncompromising loyalty | “鲁塞克警官对警局 |
[38:58] | to the police force. This could be problematic.” | 坚定的忠诚 可能是个问题” |
[39:03] | How about, “Officer Atwater has a lack of trust | 那这个呢 “阿特沃特警官对他的同僚 |
[39:06] | “for his fellow officer. | “缺乏信任 |
[39:08] | This could be problematic.” | 这可能是个问题” |
[39:10] | “Appropriate loyalty, | “恰到好处的忠诚 |
[39:13] | “Commendable level of empathy… | “值得赞许的同情心 |
[39:17] | Appropriately tempered to protect and serve.” | 恰到好处的保护服务意识” |
[39:20] | They made you take the test, Sarge? | 他们也让你做测试了吗 警长 |
[39:23] | Those were Dave Wheelan’s results | 那些是戴维·韦兰的测试结果 |
[39:26] | a week ago. | 一周前 |
[39:28] | People are a thousand things, you know? | 人性深不可测 你知道吗 |
[39:32] | You throw them in this job, this system, | 你让他们干这行 在这个系统里 |
[39:36] | one moment, | 一瞬间 |
[39:39] | you know, blink of an eye, what comes out… | 一眨眼 你做的决定 |
[39:43] | Comes out. | 就是最终决定 |
[39:50] | I mean, how are you supposed to stop something | 你要怎么阻止一件事 |
[39:52] | you can’t see coming? | 如果你都没有察觉到 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:06] | You both did good today. | 你们今天干得都很好 |
[40:16] | I guess I should be getting home too. | 我猜我也该回家了 |
[40:22] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[40:25] | I’m here. | 我还在这 |
[40:31] | Wheelan believed Jeff moved. | 韦兰认为杰夫动了 |
[40:36] | Swore he saw something that didn’t happen. | 他发誓看到了没发生的事 |
[40:43] | Wheelan didn’t know he had it in him. | 韦兰不知道自己是那样的人 |
[40:49] | What if you can’t see it coming? | 如果你也没察觉呢 |